时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Christopher’s moving in here with us, | 克里斯托弗要搬进来和我们住在一起 |
[00:03] | and Joy’s been his housekeeper for years. | 乔伊担任他的管家已经很多年了 |
[00:06] | You need help while you’re pregnant. | 你在怀孕期间也需要帮助 |
[00:08] | You can’t clean this big house alone. | 你不能一个人打扫这个大房子 |
[00:10] | Zoila has been trying to undermine | 佐拉一直都想破坏 |
[00:12] | my relationship with Genevieve. | 我和吉纳维芙的感情 |
[00:14] | And I’m counting on you to help me. | 我指望着你能帮我 |
[00:16] | Adrian, this is Deion, our new son. | 艾德里安 这是戴恩 我们的新儿子 |
[00:20] | Why would you want to have a kid? | 为什么你想要孩子 |
[00:22] | Your house is so quiet. | 你家里好安静 |
[00:24] | What if something bad happened to Blanca at the Stappords’ house | 万一布兰卡在斯塔普德家遭遇了不测呢 |
[00:27] | and that’s why she was killed? | 所以她才被杀害 |
[00:31] | Oh, my God. Olivia. | 天哪 奥利维亚 |
[00:32] | She’s also the first Mrs. Stappord, | 她也是第一任斯塔普德太太 |
[00:34] | and a world-class psycho. | 也是个世界一流的神经病 |
[00:35] | I’m here because I’m looking to hire a new maid. | 我来这里是想再雇一个新女佣 |
[00:37] | Jesse really is a wonderful maid. | 杰西确实是一个非常出色的佣人 |
[00:39] | Say no more. He’s got the job. | 不用再说了 他被雇佣了 |
[00:41] | Olivia, she said Blanca was murdered. | 奥利维亚说布兰卡是被谋杀的 |
[00:43] | You think Mr. Michael’s ex-wife murdered Blanca? | 你觉得迈克尔先生的前妻谋杀了布兰卡吗 |
[00:47] | If she did, she had help. | 如果是她 肯定有人帮她 |
[00:48] | I just wanted to let you know | 我只想告诉你 |
[00:49] | that I’m sending you the rest of your money. | 我把余款打给你了 |
[00:52] | Everything’s working out just as I planned. | 一切都按我的计划进行 |
[00:54] | Katy’s a witness, and the men who killed her father | 凯蒂是目击证人 那些杀她父亲的人 |
[00:56] | are looking for her. | 正在找她 |
[00:58] | Violeta? | 维奥莱塔 |
[01:00] | I want to talk to El Jefe. I want to make a deal. | 我想跟老大谈谈 我想跟他做交易 |
[01:02] | I found the little girl he’s been looking for. | 我找到了他在找的小女孩 |
[01:05] | How’s Ernesto? | 欧内斯托怎么样了 |
[01:06] | He had to go back to Mexico for a little bit. | 他得回一趟墨西哥 |
[01:09] | You’re a great man, Mr. Spence. | 你是个好人 斯宾思先生 |
[01:17] | That’s weird. I thought I made more cupcakes. | 好奇怪 我不是做了更多小蛋糕吗 |
[01:21] | Where are all the other ones? | 其他的都去哪里了 |
[01:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:24] | You ate them. | 你吃了 |
[01:26] | What? I had one cupcake. | 怎么 我就吃了一个 |
[01:28] | Okay, three cupcakes. | 好吧 是三个 |
[01:32] | You better hope we have enough for Miguel’s birthday. | 希望剩下的还够给米格尔的生日派对上用 |
[01:34] | We will. | 肯定够 |
[01:35] | It was nice of Taylor to let you throw the party at her house. | 泰勒让你在她家里办派对 还挺好心嘛 |
[01:38] | Well, she’s out of town with Katy. | 她跟凯蒂出城了 |
[01:42] | Anyway, thanks for all of your help. | 总之 谢谢你的帮助 |
[01:44] | Are you kidding? I’d do anything for Miguel. | 客气什么 为了米格尔我愿意做任何事 |
[01:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:48] | And, to be honest, it gives me a chance to spend time with you. | 说实话 这还给了我跟你独处的机会 |
[01:53] | Yes. | 对 |
[01:54] | Well, uh, it’s good we can still be friends. | 我们还能做朋友真是太好了 |
[01:58] | Is that what we are now? Friends? | 我们现在就只是朋友了吗 |
[02:02] | What else would we be? | 还能是什么 |
[02:03] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[02:05] | It seems like since Ernesto left town, | 自从欧内斯托走后 |
[02:08] | we’ve been getting closer. | 我们好像越来越亲近了 |
[02:10] | You’ve got frosting on your face. | 你脸上沾了糖霜 |
[02:11] | You’re changing the subject. | 你在转移话题 |
[02:13] | No, no. | 不是 |
[02:15] | You really do have frosting. | 你脸上真有糖霜 |
[02:32] | I have to get that. | 我得去开门 |
[02:41] | Ernesto? | 欧内斯托 |
[02:42] | Mi amor. | 亲爱的 |
[02:47] | You look so surprised. | 你好像很惊讶的样子 |
[02:49] | I didn’t know you were coming back. | 我不知道你会回来 |
[02:51] | I wasn’t gonna miss Miguel’s birthday. | 我可不想错过米格尔的生日 |
[02:57] | Spence. | 斯宾思 |
[02:59] | I was just, uh, helping with the party. | 我来帮忙准备派对 |
[03:03] | That’s nice. But I’m here now. | 谢了 现在我来了 |
[03:07] | You’re not the only one. | 我不会让你一个人了 |
[03:27] | Morning. | 早 |
[03:28] | What are you doing in my room, kid? | 你在我房间里干什么 孩子 |
[03:30] | Being bored, mostly. What’s this thing? | 我无聊了 这是什么 |
[03:33] | A designer fashion accessory. | 时尚配饰 |
[03:35] | Where do you wear it? | 你都戴着去哪里 |
[03:37] | Anywhere. To the grocery store, to the red carpet. | 哪里都去 去商店 去走红毯 |
[03:39] | Why am I even explaining this to you? | 我犯得着跟你解释吗 |
[03:45] | Mira, you can’t just break in here | 听着 你不能突然跑过来 |
[03:46] | and start playing with my stuff. | 拿我的东西玩 |
[03:48] | My career is in the toilet. I’m in no mood. | 我的职业都毁了 我没心情跟你玩 |
[03:50] | Your career? I thought you were a maid. | 你的职业 你不就是女佣吗 |
[03:53] | I’m a singer. | 我是歌手 |
[03:55] | But my record label just dumped me. | 但是我签的唱片公司刚把我甩了 |
[03:56] | So you’re a bad singer. | 所以你唱得不好喽 |
[03:58] | You know what? I’m done with you. | 算了 不跟你瞎折腾了 |
[04:00] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[04:03] | Mrs. Powell. | 鲍威尔太太 |
[04:04] | Carmen. Something wrong? | 卡门 有事吗 |
[04:06] | Yeah, I woke up and found this little creep in my room | 有 我醒来看到这个小捣蛋鬼在我房间里 |
[04:09] | playing with my personal things. | 玩我的私人物品 |
[04:10] | You, uh, have a little something on your… | 你脸上有… |
[04:17] | Perfect. | 好多了 |
[04:18] | Well, thank you for bringing Deion’s behavior to my attention. | 谢谢你把戴恩的行为告诉我 |
[04:23] | Now you’re in for it. | 你要倒霉了 |
[04:24] | You listen to me, young man. | 你给我听好 年轻人 |
[04:26] | You need to get your things together, | 你要把自己的东西都准备好 |
[04:28] | because the car is waiting to take us to Disneyland! | 因为有车等着载我们去迪士尼乐园呢 |
[04:33] | Go, go, go, go, go, go, go! | 快去快去快去 |
[04:35] | What? | 搞什么 |
[04:36] | You’re supposed to punish him. | 你应该惩罚他的 |
[04:38] | Well, I can’t very well punish the child | 我不能惩罚一个孩子之后 |
[04:40] | and then take him to Disneyland. | 再带他去迪士尼乐园 |
[04:42] | It would send a mixed message. | 这样会传达错误的信息 |
[04:43] | Anyway, Adrian is away for a golf weekend, | 总之 艾德里安去过高尔夫周末了 |
[04:46] | So now is your chance to get some real cleaning done around here. | 所以现在你有机会把这里好好打扫一下 |
[04:49] | Real cleaning? | 好好打扫 |
[04:50] | Vacuum the sofa, clean the windows. | 清扫一下沙发 擦一下窗户 |
[04:53] | Shave your upper lip. | 刮刮你的上唇毛 |
[05:00] | Son of a bitch. | 小崽子 |
[05:02] | I wanted to talk to you about something delicate, actually. | 我有些小事想跟你聊一聊 |
[05:06] | Is this about Taylor? | 关于泰勒的吗 |
[05:07] | No. Olivia. | 不 关于奥利维亚 |
[05:09] | I don’t want to spread rumors, but I ran into her, | 我不想散播谣言 但是我正好遇见她 |
[05:11] | and she said that you two are seeing each other. | 她说你俩复合了 |
[05:14] | I know. She’s delusional, right? | 我知道 她真是异想天开 对吗 |
[05:17] | Just when you think she can’t get any more bananas — | 当你觉得她已经整不出更大的幺蛾子时 |
[05:18] | We’re seeing each other. | 我们的确复合了 |
[05:20] | She’s not delusional. | 她没有妄想 |
[05:22] | We’ve sort of… reconnected. | 我们算是重新搭上了 |
[05:26] | Well, forgive me for being blunt, | 原谅我说得这么直接 |
[05:27] | but what the hell are you thinking? | 但是你到底在想什么 |
[05:28] | – I’m sorry? – Olivia is deranged. | -你说什么 -奥利维亚脑子有问题 |
[05:31] | Don’t you remember all those crazy stunts she used to pull? | 你难道不记得她以前做的那些疯狂事情吗 |
[05:33] | She’s… | 她… |
[05:35] | She’s different now. | 她现在不一样了 |
[05:37] | How is she different? | 怎么个不一样法 |
[05:38] | This is none of your business. | 这不关你的事 |
[05:41] | You came to me, remember? | 是你来找我的 记得吗 |
[05:43] | You told me Taylor was having an affair, | 你告诉我泰勒出轨了 |
[05:44] | but now you’re the one who’s cheating? | 但是现在你才是出轨的那个 |
[05:46] | Taylor did have an affair. | 泰勒的确出轨了 |
[05:47] | So what is this, retaliation? | 那这算什么 报复吗 |
[05:48] | I just don’t understand why you would ever go back to Olivia. | 我只是不懂你为什么要回到奥利维亚身边 |
[05:51] | Well, good thing I don’t have to explain myself to you. | 好在我用不着跟你解释些什么 |
[05:53] | Michael. Michael, wait. | 迈克尔 迈克尔 等等 |
[05:58] | I think Olivia might have been involved in Blanca’s death. | 我觉得奥利维亚可能跟布兰卡的死有关 |
[06:01] | You don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. | 你根本不知道你在胡说些什么 |
[06:02] | Maybe she hired someone? I don’t know. | 或许她雇凶杀人 我也不知道 |
[06:05] | But she’s up to something. | 但是她一定在密谋着什么 |
[06:07] | Someday, you’re gonna regret saying that. | 总有一天 你会后悔说了这些的 |
[06:16] | That’s quite a breakfast. | 这份早餐真豪华 |
[06:18] | So unhealthy, but the baby’s craving it, | 很不健康 但是宝宝很想吃 |
[06:20] | and I can’t say no to the baby. | 我不能拒绝宝宝的要求 |
[06:22] | Well, I hate to interrupt while you’re feeding, | 我不想在你喂孩子的时候打扰你 |
[06:26] | but I wanted to ask you a favor. | 但是我想请你帮个忙 |
[06:28] | Shoot. | 说吧 |
[06:30] | Could I maybe… borrow $100? | 你能不能借一百美元给我 |
[06:35] | That’s a lot of money to ask of someone you hardly know. | 问不太熟的人借这些钱是一笔很大的数目了 |
[06:38] | I’m sorry. It’s just I’m in such a pickle. | 不好意思 但是我现在手头很紧 |
[06:41] | My paycheck from Dr. Neff bounced. | 内夫医生给我开的支票兑不出来 |
[06:44] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[06:46] | It happens from time to time. | 这事经常发生 |
[06:48] | The truth is — Uh, no, I shouldn’t gossip. | 事实上 不 我不该乱八卦 |
[06:52] | You need 100 bucks, I need 100 bucks worth of dirt. | 你需要一百美金 我需要值一百美金的八卦 |
[06:56] | Well, Dr. Neff isn’t exactly good with money. | 内夫医生不太擅长理财 |
[07:00] | He pays alimony to six ex-wives, | 他需要为六位前妻付赡养费 |
[07:02] | and he’s made some terrible investments. | 而他做了些很失败的投资 |
[07:05] | So, he’s… | 所以他… |
[07:07] | broke? | 破产了吗 |
[07:09] | Don’t worry. He’ll figure something out. | 别担心 他会想办法解决的 |
[07:12] | Zoila! | 佐拉 |
[07:14] | Excuse me. | 先失陪了 |
[07:15] | Oh, good. | 太好了 |
[07:17] | Will you take these up to the bedroom, please? | 你能把这些放到卧室吗 |
[07:18] | What is all this? | 这都是些什么 |
[07:20] | I mentioned to Genevieve that I needed some new clothes, | 我跟吉纳维芙说我需要添几件新衣服 |
[07:22] | so she surprised me with a whole new wardrobe. | 所以她给了我个惊喜 给我买了全套的行头 |
[07:25] | Doesn’t he look fantastic? | 他看上去是不是帅极了 |
[07:28] | I think we bought out all of Rodeo Drive. | 我觉得我们把罗迪欧大道买空了 |
[07:30] | So, you just let Genevieve pay for everything? | 你全都让吉纳维芙付的钱吗 |
[07:33] | She insisted. | 她坚持的 |
[07:35] | Looks like I landed myself a sweet little sugar mama. | 看样子我找了个小富婆包养我 |
[07:44] | So, while Mrs. Taylor’s out of town with Katy, | 泰勒太太带着凯蒂出城的这段时间 |
[07:46] | I’ve been busy getting ready for Miguel’s party. | 我一直忙着准备米格尔的派对 |
[07:49] | – She took Katy? – Mm-hmm. | -她把凯蒂带走了吗 -是啊 |
[07:51] | Did they say when they will be back? | 她们有说什么时候回来吗 |
[07:53] | Next week. | 下周 |
[07:55] | Why do you care? | 你问这个干什么 |
[07:56] | Oh, just… | 我只是 |
[07:58] | want to know how long I’ll have you to myself. | 想知道能独自占有你多长时间 |
[08:01] | That’s nice. | 真贴心 |
[08:03] | So, what can I do to help you with Miguel’s party. | 那么我能为米格尔的派对做什么 |
[08:06] | Nothing. We did a lot while you were gone. | 不用了 你不在的时候我们基本都准备好了 |
[08:08] | You and Spence. | 你和斯宾思 |
[08:09] | He’s trying to weasel his way back into your life. | 他在耍心机试图回到你的身边来 |
[08:12] | He’s just helping out with the party because he loves Miguel. | 他来帮忙准备派对是因为他爱米格尔 |
[08:15] | I don’t like you spending so much time with him. | 我不喜欢你和他待在一起那么长时间 |
[08:17] | Well, I don’t like you disappearing to Mexico for three weeks. | 我不喜欢你去墨西哥消失三个礼拜 |
[08:20] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[08:23] | Rosita, I-I don’t want to be jealous. | 罗西 我不想吃醋 |
[08:27] | Just tell me there’s nothing there, and I’ll drop it. | 告诉我你们没关系 我就不再提了 |
[08:29] | There’s nothing there. | 我们没关系 |
[08:32] | Good. | 那就好 |
[08:34] | Now let’s order dessert. | 我们点些甜点吧 |
[08:38] | Uh, Marisol, Olivia isn’t home right now. | 玛莉索 奥利维亚现在还没回家 |
[08:40] | Well, I came to see you. To see how things are going. | 我是来找你的 看看一切还好吗 |
[08:44] | She’s — she’s pretty easy to work for. | 为她工作十分轻松 |
[08:46] | Good. | 那就好 |
[08:48] | Does she get many visitors? | 有很多人来找她吗 |
[08:51] | A few. | 有一些 |
[08:53] | Anyone worth mentioning? | 有什么值得一提的人吗 |
[08:55] | What is this? | 你这是做什么 |
[08:57] | What is what? | 什么做什么 |
[08:58] | You’re snooping. | 你在窥探她 |
[09:00] | I am not. We are just having a casual conversation. | 没有 我们只是随便聊聊 |
[09:05] | But if you saw her do anything suspicious, | 不过如果你看见她做了什么可疑的事情 |
[09:07] | you would tell me, right? | 你会告诉我的对吗 |
[09:07] | Oh, my god, you are snooping. | 我的天哪 你果然在窥探她 |
[09:10] | Fine, I’m snooping. Happy? | 好吧 我是在窥探 高兴了吧 |
[09:12] | You just can’t help yourself, can you? | 你就是控制不住自己 是吧 |
[09:13] | I’m just trying to figure out who killed my friend Blanca. | 我只是想弄清楚谁杀了我的朋友布兰卡 |
[09:16] | Look, it was bad enough when you accused me. | 你指责我是凶手就已经够闹心了 |
[09:18] | Now you think Olivia did it? | 现在你又觉得是奥利维亚干的 |
[09:19] | I’m not sure! That’s why I’m snooping. | 我还不确定 所以我才来打探 |
[09:23] | Well, let me save you the trouble. | 我给你省个麻烦吧 |
[09:24] | Olivia didn’t kill anyone. | 奥利维亚没有杀任何人 |
[09:26] | You barely know her. Why are you defending her? | 你才认识她多久 为什么帮她说话 |
[09:29] | Because she has cancer. | 因为她得了癌症 |
[09:32] | What? | 什么 |
[09:33] | Yeah. She didn’t kill your friend. | 是的 她没有杀害你的朋友 |
[09:36] | She’s been too busy fighting for her own life. | 她忙着抗争自己的命运呢 |
[09:44] | Santo dios. She’s got the cancer? | 天哪 她得了癌症 |
[09:47] | Jesse says it’s advanced. | 杰西说是晚期 |
[09:49] | Olivia’s been going to chemo for months. | 奥利维亚已经化疗了几个月 |
[09:51] | Ouch! You really stepped in it with him, didn’t you? | 老天 你真的跟他八卦了很多 对吧 |
[09:54] | Yeah. Trying to pin a murder on a woman with cancer? That’s low. | 说一个得癌症的女人是凶手 太卑鄙了 |
[09:57] | – Yeah, I’m aware. – Like, you’re going to hell. | -我知道 -你要下地狱的 |
[09:58] | Thank you, Carmen. | 谢谢 卡门 |
[10:00] | But the truth is, just because she has cancer | 但事实是 就因为她得了癌症 |
[10:02] | doesn’t mean she’s suddenly a good person. | 不能说明她会突然变成好人 |
[10:05] | I do feel bad for her, even if she is crazy. | 我为她感到难过 尽管她是个疯女人 |
[10:08] | Yeah. Cancer’s the worst. Nobody deserves that. | 是啊 癌症最倒霉 没人该得癌症 |
[10:10] | Well, it sure makes me think. | 这的确让我好好思考了 |
[10:13] | That life is too short? | 生命太短暂吗 |
[10:14] | No, that she must be milking this cancer | 不 她肯定会好好利用 |
[10:17] | for everything it’s worth. | 得了癌症这件事 |
[10:18] | Marisol, that’s horrible. | 玛莉索 这太可怕了 |
[10:21] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[10:21] | This is probably how she lured him back. | 说不定她就是通过这个把迈克尔骗回去的 |
[10:23] | Michael’s always had a soft spot for Olivia | 奥利维亚身处困境的时候 |
[10:25] | – when she’s in distress. – So what? | -迈克尔总是很怜惜她 -那又怎样 |
[10:27] | If I got cancer, I’d milk it. | 如果我得了癌症我也会利用它 |
[10:28] | You milk it when you break a fingernail. | 你断根指甲都会拿来利用的 |
[10:30] | You know what, that reminds me. I need a manicure. | 这提醒了我 我需要去美个甲 |
[10:32] | Can someone pay for my lunch today? | 有人能帮我付午饭钱吗 |
[10:33] | – No. – No. – No. | -不 -不 -不 |
[10:35] | You should ask Genevieve. She’s handing out money left and right. | 你应该问问吉纳维芙 她到处在施舍钱 |
[10:38] | – What? – Oh, yeah. | -什么 -你没听错 |
[10:40] | Her boyfriend’s broke, he’s using her as an ATM, | 她男友破产了 所以把她当自动取款机使 |
[10:43] | but she has no idea. | 但她却对此一无所知 |
[10:44] | Then you’ve got to tell her. | 那你必须得告诉她 |
[10:45] | Oh, no. I’ve learned my lesson. | 不不 我已经得到教训了 |
[10:47] | I am not getting in the middle. | 我不会介入他们两人之间的 |
[10:49] | Besides, they’re not that serious. | 再说 他们也没有那么认真 |
[10:50] | Well, if I was dating a leech, I would want someone to tell me. | 如果我和寄生虫约会 我会希望有人提醒我 |
[10:53] | – What’s a leech? – Someone who takes and takes | -什么是寄生虫 -就是不断攫取 |
[10:56] | and never gives anything in return. | 却从不回报的人 |
[10:58] | Oh, like Carmen. | 像卡门这种 |
[11:00] | Oh, is this your purse? | 这是你的钱包吗 |
[11:05] | Two for lunch, please. | 两个人的座位 谢谢 |
[11:07] | There’s a 45-minute wait. | 要等45分钟 |
[11:08] | 45 minutes? | 45分钟 |
[11:10] | Oh, dear. | 天哪 |
[11:12] | I just feel so weak after my chemo treatment. | 化疗以后我就感觉自己很虚弱 |
[11:17] | See, I have cancer. | 我得了癌症 |
[11:23] | I believe something just opened up. | 我想正好有位子空出来 |
[11:35] | I am sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[11:37] | I’m just glad you’re here. | 你来我就很开心了 |
[11:39] | How you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[11:40] | You’re looking at my hair. | 你在看我的头发 |
[11:42] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:45] | I wasn’t expecting — Did the chemo…? | 我没想到 是化疗造成的吗 |
[11:48] | No, no. I shaved it off myself. | 不不 是我自己剪的 |
[11:50] | I figured I’d take matters into my own hands | 我觉得我应该在头发掉光之前 |
[11:52] | before it all falls out. | 先把它们剪掉 |
[11:54] | What do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[11:58] | I think… you look beautiful. | 我觉得 你看上去很美 |
[12:01] | You’re so sweet. | 你真贴心 |
[12:04] | So what can we get you to eat? | 那我们吃点什么呢 |
[12:11] | Olivia? What’s wrong? | 奥利维亚 怎么了 |
[12:13] | No. I don’t want to ruin our time together. | 我不想破坏我们在一起的时光 |
[12:17] | I don’t see you nearly enough. | 我跟你见面的次数远远不够 |
[12:19] | Tell me. I’m here for you. | 告诉我 我会陪着你的 |
[12:25] | The treatment isn’t working. | 化疗不管用 |
[12:27] | The doctors say I don’t have much time. | 医生说我时日无多 |
[12:30] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[12:32] | Is there anything I can do? | 有什么我能帮你的呢 |
[12:36] | Well, there is one thing. | 有一件事 |
[12:41] | Move in with me. | 搬过来和我住吧 |
[12:45] | You’re the only man I’ve ever loved, | 你是我唯一爱过的男人 |
[12:47] | and I don’t want to die alone. | 我不想孤独地死去 |
[12:54] | Of course I’ll move in. | 当然 我会搬来和你住 |
[12:56] | Oh, Michael. That’s all I’ve ever wanted. | 迈克尔 这是我唯一的愿望 |
[13:04] | We have to spend less time together. | 我们必须少在一起 |
[13:07] | And yet here you are in my apartment. | 那你还来我公寓 |
[13:09] | I mean it. Ernesto thinks you’re trying to win me back. | 真的 欧内斯托觉得你想把我夺回来 |
[13:13] | Well, I guess he’s not as dumb as I thought he was. | 那他还没我想的那么傻 |
[13:15] | – Spence. – What? | -斯宾思 -怎么了 |
[13:16] | I love you, and I am not just gonna sit around | 我爱你 而且我也不会 |
[13:18] | on the sidelines anymore. | 再做旁观者了 |
[13:19] | Ay! You know I’m with Ernesto. | 你知道我和欧内斯托在一起 |
[13:22] | Why are you saying these things? | 你为什么要这么说 |
[13:24] | Because you don’t want me to give up. | 因为你不想让我放弃 |
[13:26] | The other night, when I kissed you, | 那晚我吻你的时候 |
[13:28] | you kissed me back. | 你也回应我了 |
[13:31] | I don’t think you should come to Miguel’s party. | 我觉得你不该参加米格尔的派对 |
[13:34] | What? Why not? | 什么 为什么 |
[13:35] | Because Ernesto’s going, too, | 因为欧内斯托也会去 |
[13:37] | and I don’t want it to be complicated. | 我不想让事情变得复杂 |
[13:39] | I’m sorry. I told Miguel I’d be there. I’m going. | 抱歉 我答应过米格尔了 我会去的 |
[13:42] | Ernesto won’t like it. | 欧内斯托会不高兴的 |
[13:44] | Well, that will be an added bonus. | 那这就是额外的好处了 |
[13:49] | So, let me get this straight. | 让我理出个头绪 |
[13:50] | You looked El Jefe in the eyes, and you told him you wanted out? | 你看着老大的眼睛 跟他说你想退出吗 |
[13:54] | He says I’m free to walk away as long as he gets the girl. | 他说只要他找到小女孩 我就能走 |
[13:58] | Well, that’s a very happy ending for you and your family. | 这对你和你家人算是皆大欢喜了 |
[14:03] | Not so happy for little Violeta. | 对维奥莱塔可不是 |
[14:05] | Katy. | 凯蒂 |
[14:07] | The people who adopted her, they changed her name to Katy. | 收养她的人给她改名叫凯蒂了 |
[14:10] | So, when do we take her? | 我们什么时候带她走 |
[14:11] | I don’t know. The mother took her out of town. | 不知道 养母带她出城了 |
[14:13] | You trying to stall, Ernesto? | 你是在拖延时间吗 欧内斯托 |
[14:15] | She’s not there. I’ll take you. You can see for yourself. | 她不在家 不信我带你去看 |
[14:18] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[14:20] | We can check out the house, make a plan. | 我们可以看看房子 定个计划 |
[14:24] | How do we get in? | 我们怎么进去 |
[14:27] | It won’t be hard. My wife works there. | 这不难 我妻子在那工作 |
[14:31] | Your wife has seen me before. | 你妻子见过我 |
[14:33] | Won’t she recognize me? | 她不会认出我吗 |
[14:37] | I got an idea. | 我有办法 |
[14:40] | Oh, Carmen! Disneyland was an absolute hoot. | 卡门 迪士尼乐园真有趣 |
[14:45] | I went on Splash Mountain four times. | 我玩了四次冒险山 |
[14:47] | And I tried this delightful concoction called a corn dog. | 我还尝了个叫玉米热狗的好东西 |
[14:52] | You should have been there. | 你也该去 |
[14:53] | Oh, I wasn’t invited. | 没人请我 |
[14:54] | Because I was here cleaning your toilet. | 因为我在家帮你清洁马桶 |
[14:56] | You’re just mad because we’re rich and you’re not. | 你生气是因为我们家有钱 你没钱 |
[14:59] | Sweetheart, it’s not polite | 亲爱的 谈论自己 |
[15:01] | to discuss how much money you have. | 有多少财富可不礼貌 |
[15:04] | Now, go wash up. | 现在 去洗洗干净 |
[15:05] | We’ll order in from Spago | 我们来叫斯帕格的外卖 |
[15:06] | and project “Frozen” on the wall of the east terrace. | 然后在东边露台用投影放《冰雪奇缘》看 |
[15:08] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[15:13] | You seem to be in a more sour mood than usual. | 你今天似乎比以往更尖酸 |
[15:17] | It’s none of my business, | 我知道不关我的事 |
[15:18] | but you’re turning that kid into a brat. | 但你要把那孩子养成小混蛋了 |
[15:21] | That is a bit extreme. | 这么说有点极端吧 |
[15:23] | He comes in my room. He draws on my face. | 他进我房间 在我脸上乱画 |
[15:25] | He goes through my things. | 翻我的东西 |
[15:26] | – Normal child’s play. – No! | -小孩子调皮而已 -不 |
[15:28] | He needs a firm hand. | 他需要管教 |
[15:30] | Well, I don’t want Deion to grow up without | 我不希望戴恩变成个 |
[15:33] | a healthy fear of authority. | 目无尊长的小孩 |
[15:37] | Perhaps he could use a little discipline. | 或许是该管教一下他 |
[15:39] | Good. I’m glad you agree. | 很高兴你也同意 |
[15:42] | You’ll take care of that, then? | 那就交给你吧 |
[15:45] | Take care of what? | 交给我什么 |
[15:45] | Discipline — from now on, | 管教他啊 从现在开始 |
[15:47] | punishing Deion will be part of your job. | 惩罚戴恩也是你工作的一部分 |
[15:49] | Why do I have to do it? | 为什么要让我干 |
[15:52] | I don’t care if he hates you. | 因为我不在乎他恨你 |
[15:58] | Hey, Joy, would you bring in | 乔伊 你能把 |
[15:59] | the rest of the groceries from the car? | 剩下的杂货从车上拿进来吗 |
[16:02] | You did not just shush me. | 别嘘我 |
[16:04] | Oh, sorry. But you’re ruining the moment. | 抱歉 但你好破坏气氛 |
[16:06] | Dr. Neff is proposing to Mrs. Delatour. | 内夫医生在向德拉图太太求婚 |
[16:10] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[16:11] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[16:13] | – I-I can’t — – Get out of my way. | -不行 -让开 |
[16:15] | And, so, I may have fixed your kidney, | 或许我是治好了你的肾 |
[16:18] | but you have fixed my heart. | 但你治好了我的心 |
[16:22] | Genevieve, will you marry me? | 吉纳维芙 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[16:28] | Zoila? What’s the matter? | 佐拉 怎么了 |
[16:32] | I think I just went into labor! | 我觉得我要生了 |
[16:42] | Hi, Miss Rice. | 你好 赖斯小姐 |
[16:43] | Oh! Jesse, I didn’t realize you were here. | 杰西 我不知道你在这 |
[16:46] | Have you eaten? Can I make you anything? | 你吃饭了吗 要不要我做点什么 |
[16:49] | No, thanks. I just had some broth. | 不了 谢谢 我刚喝了点鸡汤 |
[16:51] | That’s all I can keep down. | 我现在只吃得下这个了 |
[16:54] | I know what you’re going through. | 我知道你的感受 |
[16:55] | My — my father had lung cancer. | 我爸爸得过肺癌 |
[16:58] | He passed away a few years ago. | 几年前去世了 |
[17:00] | – Oh, dear. – Yeah. | -天啊 -没错 |
[17:02] | If you don’t mind me asking, what kind of cancer do you have? | 我斗胆问一句 你得的是哪种癌症 |
[17:06] | Well, at this point, it’s all over. | 现在已经全身都有了 |
[17:09] | You know how it spreads. | 你也知道癌症扩散得很快 |
[17:11] | Anyway, I have good news. My ex-husband is moving in. | 我有个好消息 我的前夫要搬来了 |
[17:14] | Ah, great. | 真棒 |
[17:16] | Yes. Please make up the guest room. | 是的 麻烦你布置下客房 |
[17:18] | That’s where he’ll be staying… | 他会住在那… |
[17:19] | for now. | 暂时的 |
[17:38] | Dr. Neff, thank you so much for driving, | 内夫医生 谢谢你开车带我们来 |
[17:40] | but you don’t have to stay. | 但你不用留下的 |
[17:41] | Zoila, we’re about to experience the miracle of birth. | 佐拉 生育是美妙的奇迹 |
[17:44] | – I wouldn’t dream of leaving. – You’re so sweet. | -我才不会走 -你真好 |
[17:46] | But I need a moment alone with Genevieve. Lady stuff. | 但我想和吉纳维芙单独待会 谈女人的事 |
[17:49] | I’m a doctor. You can say anything in front of me. | 我是医生 你在我面前说什么都行 |
[17:55] | It hurts so bad. | 好疼啊 |
[17:56] | Can you let someone know I’m here, please? | 你能去告诉医院的人我在这吗 |
[17:58] | I’ll inform the nurses. | 我去找护士 |
[18:00] | Don’t forget to breathe. | 别忘了深呼吸 |
[18:02] | Knock it off. I’m not in labor. | 行了 我没生 |
[18:04] | You’re not? | 没有吗 |
[18:05] | No. I had to stop the proposal, and I-I panicked. | 对 我要阻止他求婚 我恐慌了 |
[18:08] | Why would you do that? | 为什么阻止他 |
[18:09] | ‘Cause I needed to tell you something before you got engaged. | 因为在订婚前我有事要告诉你 |
[18:12] | Dr. Neff is broke. | 内夫医生破产了 |
[18:13] | That’s ridiculous. He’s a world-renowned surgeon. | 怎么可能 他是世界知名的外科医生 |
[18:16] | I know, but he’s in serious debt. | 我知道 但他欠了很多债 |
[18:18] | Alimony, bad investments, | 赡养费 投资亏损 |
[18:19] | bills up to his big bushy eyebrows. | 账单都摞到房顶了 |
[18:22] | Are you certain? | 你确定吗 |
[18:23] | Joy told me. | 乔伊告诉我的 |
[18:24] | Why else would he be in such a hurry to get married? | 否则他那么急着结婚干什么 |
[18:27] | Because he loves me with every fiber of his being. | 因为他全心全意地爱着我 |
[18:30] | There’s no way he’s using me for my money. | 他不可能是为了我的钱 |
[18:33] | Genevieve, I need your wallet. | 吉纳维芙 把你的钱包给我 |
[18:35] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[18:36] | If I tip the orderly, I can get Zoila a private room. | 给护理员一点好处就能给佐拉搞一间私人病房 |
[18:46] | What would I do without you? | 没有你我该怎么办呢 |
[19:05] | Deion, hey, get over here. Now. | 戴恩 过来 快点 |
[19:07] | – You can’t tell me what to do. – Oh, yes, I can. | -你可没资格对我大呼小叫 -我当然有了 |
[19:10] | Mrs. Powell says I’m in charge of punishing you. | 鲍威尔太太说由我来负责教训你 |
[19:12] | Oh. Are you gonna spank me? | 你准备打我的屁股吗 |
[19:15] | Oh, no, nino. | 不 小宝贝 |
[19:17] | It’s gonna be way worse than that. | 比这个可糟多了 |
[19:25] | Deion?! | 戴恩 |
[19:27] | What on earth are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[19:29] | Why are you on your hands and knees? | 你为什么要在地上爬来爬去 |
[19:31] | Bitch made me do her chores. | 那个贱人让我给她做家务 |
[19:34] | A Powell never says that word. | 鲍威尔家的人不能说这个词 |
[19:36] | “Bitch”? | “贱人”吗 |
[19:37] | No. “Chores.” | 不 “家务” |
[19:39] | Carmen! | 卡门 |
[19:42] | Did you make my little boy do your housework? | 你让我的小宝贝做你的家务活吗 |
[19:48] | I sure did. | 没错啊 |
[19:49] | The housework that I pay you to do. | 我付钱给你让你来干的家务活 |
[19:52] | You told me to be the firm hand. | 是你要我强硬一点 |
[19:54] | Well, this is unacceptable. I’m docking your pay. | 这是不可接受的 我要扣你的薪水 |
[19:59] | – You can’t do that. – Oh, yes, I can. | -你不能这么做 -我当然可以 |
[20:01] | I’m subtracting a substantial yet arbitrary amount of money | 我要从你的薪水里扣掉一笔 |
[20:03] | from your check. | 相当可观的钱 |
[20:04] | So, you can punish me and not your kid? | 所以你只会罚我不会罚你的儿子吗 |
[20:06] | And now I’m doubling the amount for talking back to me. | 现在我要因为你跟我顶嘴再扣一倍 |
[20:14] | Knock, knock. Hello, Rosie. | 有人吗 你好 罗西 |
[20:17] | Mr. Michael, I didn’t know you’d be coming over today. | 迈克尔先生 我不知道你今天要来啊 |
[20:20] | Well, I’m checking out of the hotel tomorrow. | 明天我就要退房了 |
[20:22] | I just needed to pick up a few things. | 我只是过来拿点东西 |
[20:24] | Oh, uh, Rosie, this is Olivia Rice. | 罗西 这位是奥利维亚·赖斯 |
[20:26] | Oh, yes. I have…heard about you. | 是吗 我…听说过您 |
[20:30] | I’d shake your hand, but I have cancer. | 我也想跟你握手 但是我有癌症 |
[20:35] | I’ll just be a few minutes. | 我过一会儿就回来 |
[20:38] | So, does Taylor always keep the house this…festive? | 泰勒经常把这个房子装扮得这么喜庆吗 |
[20:43] | Oh, it’s, uh, for my little boy’s birthday party. | 这是 给我儿子准备的生日派对 |
[20:46] | She was nice enough to let us have it here. | 她人很好 愿意让我在这里举办 |
[20:48] | You know, I used to live here with Michael. | 我以前曾经和迈克尔一起住在这里 |
[20:52] | I designed the entire house. | 这幢房子都是我设计的 |
[20:55] | From the Marquina marble countertops to the — | 从马奎娜大理石台面到… |
[20:58] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[21:00] | Where’s the coffee table? | 咖啡桌哪里去了 |
[21:03] | It’s right there. | 就在那里 |
[21:06] | That mass-produced piece of junk | 这种批量加工的垃圾 |
[21:10] | is most certainly not my custom table. | 绝对不是我定制的咖啡桌 |
[21:13] | Well, it’s been there since I started working here. | 这张桌子从我在这里工作起就摆在那了 |
[21:16] | Oh, no. My Italian sofa. | 不 我的意大利沙发 |
[21:19] | These slipcovers have been laundered. | 这些沙发套竟然被洗过了 |
[21:21] | The label states clearly “Dry-clean only.” | 那上面的标签写得很清楚 “只能干洗” |
[21:25] | Blanca must have done that. I’ve never touched those. | 肯定是布兰卡洗的 我从来没碰过 |
[21:28] | Oh, for God’s sake. | 看在上帝的分上 |
[21:30] | If the cancer wasn’t killing me, this would. | 我不被癌症整死 也得被这个活活气死 |
[21:33] | It looks nice to me. | 我觉得挺好看的 |
[21:35] | Well, that’s why I’m the designer | 所以我是设计师 |
[21:37] | and you’re the maid. | 你是女佣 |
[21:41] | So, remember when you said to let you know | 你不是跟我说如果奥利维亚 |
[21:43] | if Olivia did anything suspicious? | 有任何可疑的举动就告诉你 |
[21:45] | Oh, my God. Yes. Do you think she’s up to something? | 天呐 没错 你觉得她在谋划什么吗 |
[21:47] | Yep. Get this. I found a burger wrapper. | 是啊 我告诉你 我找到了汉堡包装纸 |
[21:51] | Not exactly the smoking gun I was hoping for. | 这不是我预想中的大料 |
[21:54] | Well, except, I remember when my dad was in chemo, | 但是我记起来我爸爸在化疗的时候 |
[21:56] | he did not have an appetite. | 他根本没有胃口 |
[21:58] | So then I started looking through her house. | 所以我开始翻她的房子 |
[22:00] | – You what? – I pulled open some drawers. | -你干什么了 -我打开了几个抽屉 |
[22:02] | I went through her medicine cabinet. | 翻了翻她的药柜 |
[22:03] | Wha– Am I hearing this right? Were you snooping? | 我没听错吧 你是在窥探她的隐私吗 |
[22:07] | Do you want to bust my balls, | 你是想嘲讽我 |
[22:08] | or do you want to know what I found? | 还是说想知道我发现了什么 |
[22:09] | All right, tell me. | 好吧 说吧 |
[22:11] | So, Olivia doesn’t have a single medication to treat cancer, | 奥利维亚根本没有治疗癌症的药物 |
[22:14] | but she does have a lot of ipecac syrup. | 但她的确有很多吐根糖浆 |
[22:17] | What kind of cancer patient would want to induce vomiting? | 什么癌症病人会需要催吐呢 |
[22:20] | The kind that would also be visiting this website. | 就是会看这个网页的那种 |
[22:26] | You got to be kidding me. | 你这是在逗我吧 |
[22:27] | Olivia’s sick, all right, just not with cancer. | 奥利维亚的确有病 只不过不是癌症 |
[22:34] | 生日快乐 米格尔 | |
[22:42] | Hey. Happy birthday, buddy. | 生日快乐 伙计 |
[22:44] | – Oh, hey, Spence. – I heard a rumor someone wanted some socks. | -斯宾思 -我听说有人很想要袜子嘛 |
[22:49] | He’s just teasing you, pepito. | 他只是在逗你啦 宝贝 |
[22:51] | It’s a PlayStation. | 这是个游戏机 |
[22:52] | Thank you, Spence! Best gift ever! | 谢谢你 斯宾思 这是最棒的礼物 |
[22:55] | Did you hear that? Best gift ever. | 你听到了吗 最棒的礼物 |
[22:57] | Just what he needs, to spend more time playing video games. | 他就需要这个 花更多的时间在电子游戏上 |
[23:01] | Okay, you both got big ones. Now put them away. | 你们俩现在都有情绪 赶紧收起来 |
[23:05] | Today’s about Miguel, hmm? | 今天的主角是米格尔 |
[23:07] | I’ll get it. | 我去开门 |
[23:15] | I hate you so much right now. | 我现在真是恨死你了 |
[23:16] | Hector, you look ridiculous. | 赫克特 你太好笑了 |
[23:19] | Just be cool. | 正常点 |
[23:23] | Who is this? | 这是谁 |
[23:24] | I hired a clown for Miguel’s party as a surprise. | 我雇了一个小丑 算是给米格尔的惊喜 |
[23:27] | Oh, that’s so sweet. | 太贴心了 |
[23:30] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[23:32] | Machete. | 弯刀 |
[23:34] | Machete the clown? | 小丑弯刀 |
[23:37] | That’s terrifying. | 太可怕了 |
[23:38] | He’s joking. His name is Bobo. | 他开玩笑的 他叫波波 |
[23:41] | Come meet the birthday boy, Bobo. | 来见见小寿星吧 波波 |
[23:48] | Is it just me or is there something off about that clown? | 只有我觉得这个小丑有点奇怪吗 |
[23:51] | Mm, don’t be jealous just because Ernesto thought about it | 不要因为欧内斯托想到了而你没想到 |
[23:54] | and not you. | 而感到嫉妒 |
[23:55] | Now come help me with the pizzas. | 来帮我分披萨吧 |
[24:03] | Yeah, she’s faking. | 她是装的 |
[24:05] | Michael, I am so sorry. | 迈克尔 我很抱歉 |
[24:07] | I just thought you should know. | 我只是觉得你该知道真相 |
[24:09] | If Olivia’s capable of this kind of deception, | 如果奥利维亚会耍这种手段 |
[24:11] | she’s capable of anything. | 那她什么都做得出来 |
[24:14] | Of course. Good luck. | 当然 祝你好运 |
[24:15] | I need to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[24:16] | You’re not going to believe this. | 你绝对不会相信 |
[24:18] | Jesse found out that Olivia is faking her cancer. | 杰西发现奥利维亚在假装癌症 |
[24:21] | Big deal. I got real problems. | 这算什么 我这才算问题 |
[24:23] | Evelyn Powell asked me to punish that kid of hers, | 伊芙琳·鲍威尔叫我惩罚她孩子 |
[24:25] | and now she’s punishing me for punishing him. | 现在她却因为我惩罚孩子而惩罚我 |
[24:28] | She’s the employer. | 她是雇主 |
[24:29] | I’m not sure what you want me to do. | 我不知道你想让我干什么 |
[24:31] | I want you to fix it. | 我想让你处理好这事 |
[24:33] | You stuck me with that bruja, | 是你让我留在巫婆那里工作 |
[24:34] | and I am working really hard for her. | 我也很努力地为她工作 |
[24:38] | Fine. Not that hard. But I’m working. | 好吧 也没那么努力 但还是在工作 |
[24:40] | I just don’t get why | 我就搞不懂 |
[24:41] | she can’t discipline her own stupid kid. | 她自己怎么不能惩罚那熊孩子 |
[24:43] | Sweetie, I know you hate kids — | 亲爱的 我知道你讨厌孩子 |
[24:45] | I don’t hate kids. | 我不讨厌孩子 |
[24:47] | I just don’t have room for them in my life. | 只是我的生活中没留空间给他们 |
[24:49] | Okay, well, some people adore them. | 好吧 但有些人喜欢孩子 |
[24:52] | And even though she may not seem like the type, | 虽然伊芙琳可能看上去不像 |
[24:55] | Evelyn is one of those people. | 但她确实喜欢孩子 |
[24:58] | She ever tell you about Barrett? | 她跟你说过巴雷特的事吗 |
[25:00] | Her son who died? | 她夭折的孩子 |
[25:01] | Yeah. What has that got to do with this? | 说过 跟这有什么关系 |
[25:04] | Maybe she doesn’t want to yell at Deion because this time, | 也许她不想吼戴恩是因为这一次 |
[25:08] | she’s making every second count. | 她要珍惜每分每秒 |
[25:12] | You’re faking cancer?! | 你癌症是装的吗 |
[25:14] | What? No! | 什么 不 |
[25:15] | Don’t try and deny it. I talked to Marisol. | 别想抵赖 玛莉索告诉我了 |
[25:17] | – She has proof. – That’s absurd. | -她有证据 -太荒谬了 |
[25:19] | How would Marisol know anything? | 玛莉索怎么会知道 |
[25:21] | I cannot believe that you did this. | 我无法相信你竟然这么做 |
[25:25] | All right. | 好吧 |
[25:28] | Maybe I did make up a little fib about having cancer, | 也许我确实小装了一下癌症 |
[25:31] | but it just shows you how much I love you, Michael. | 但这只说明我有多么爱你 迈克尔 |
[25:33] | I-I shaved my head for you. | 我为你剃了光头 |
[25:35] | – Oh, my God. – Now, come on. Let’s get you unpacked. | -天啊 -来 我们拿出行李 |
[25:37] | I’m not moving in with you. You need serious help. | 我不会搬进来跟你住 你需要治疗 |
[25:41] | And if I get help, then you’ll move in with me? | 如果我去看病 你就搬进来跟我住吗 |
[25:44] | No! Get this through your sick, twisted brain! | 不 请你病态扭曲的大脑接受现实 |
[25:46] | I don’t love you, and I’ll never come back to you. | 我不爱你 我也绝对不会回你身边 |
[25:49] | Do you understand me? Never! | 你懂吗 决不 |
[26:00] | Bobo, can you make balloon animals? | 波波 你能把气球捏成动物吗 |
[26:03] | Come on, man. You’re a clown. | 快 伙计 你可是小丑 |
[26:10] | I want a monkey. That’s my favorite. | 我想要个猴子 我最喜欢了 |
[26:17] | Here. It’s a snake. | 给 一条蛇 |
[26:22] | Okay, everyone, time to light the candles. | 大家注意 该点蜡烛了 |
[26:26] | Vamos, chiquitos. | 快一起 小家伙们 |
[26:53] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[26:54] | Uh…was looking for the bathroom. | 我在找厕所 |
[26:58] | Were you taking pictures? | 你在拍照吗 |
[27:00] | Who, me? | 谁 我吗 |
[27:02] | Show me your phone. | 把手机给我看 |
[27:04] | Or what? | 不然呢 |
[27:15] | Hey, hey! Give it to me! | 手机给我 |
[27:17] | Hey, give me that, you son of a bitch! | 快给我 你个混蛋 |
[27:18] | – Let go of me! – What the hell are you doing? | -放开我 -你们在干什么 |
[27:21] | Aah, he’s trying to take my phone! | 他想拿我手机 |
[27:24] | Stop! No! | 住手 不 |
[27:55] | Hello, beautiful. | 你好 美女 |
[27:57] | Christopher. What’s this? | 克里斯托弗 这是什么 |
[27:59] | Well, my romantic proposal was interrupted. | 我浪漫的求婚被打断了 |
[28:02] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[28:04] | It’s such a shame about Zoila’s false labor pains. | 很遗憾佐拉错误地感觉到了分娩痛 |
[28:08] | Anyway… | 但… |
[28:11] | I never got an answer to my question. | 我还没得到问题的答案 |
[28:14] | Now, I would get down on my knee again, | 现在 我想再次下跪 |
[28:16] | but my arthritis won’t permit it twice in the same week. | 但关节炎让我一周跪不了两次 |
[28:19] | Christopher, wait. | 克里斯托弗 等等 |
[28:21] | Before you propose again, I need to ask you something. | 你再次求婚前 我想问问你 |
[28:25] | Are you… | 你是不是… |
[28:28] | poor? | 穷了 |
[28:31] | What? | 什么 |
[28:32] | Because if you are, you can tell me. | 因为如果是的话 你可以告诉我 |
[28:34] | I’ll love you just as much. | 我还是会一样爱你 |
[28:36] | Well, nearly as much. | 差不多一样吧 |
[28:38] | Genevieve, I’m not poor. | 吉纳维芙 我没穷 |
[28:41] | In fact, I just made a substantial donation to the hospital. | 其实 我刚向医院慷慨解囊 |
[28:44] | They’re naming the new wing after me. | 新的医院楼要冠我的名 |
[28:47] | Now, to make the donation, I had to transfer some funds around, | 为了捐款 我得转移些存款 |
[28:50] | and a couple of checks bounced. | 有些支票就兑不了 |
[28:52] | I knew there had to be a simple explanation. | 我就知道没太多隐情 |
[28:56] | Who told you I was poor? | 谁跟你说我穷了 |
[28:58] | Oh, it doesn’t matter. | 不重要了 |
[29:02] | It was Zoila, wasn’t it? | 是佐拉 对吧 |
[29:05] | Why is she so determined to keep us apart? | 她为什么这么想拆散我们 |
[29:09] | I don’t think that’s true. | 我不这么认为 |
[29:10] | Why else would she be spreading vicious lies about me? | 那她为什么总传我的风言风语 |
[29:14] | She thought she was protecting me. | 她觉得她在保护我 |
[29:16] | Zoila has had it in for me from day one. | 佐拉一开始就对我有意见 |
[29:18] | And I will no longer abide it. | 我忍不下去了 |
[29:22] | What are you saying? | 你想说什么 |
[29:24] | I want nothing more in the world than to marry you. | 我最想做的事就是娶你 |
[29:28] | But you are going to have to make a choice. | 但你得做个选择 |
[29:32] | It’s me or your maid. | 我 或是你的女佣 |
[29:41] | Miguel is very upset. | 米格尔非常难过 |
[29:43] | All right, I’ll talk to him. | 好吧 我去跟他谈谈 |
[29:44] | No. Spence, you ruined his birthday. | 不 斯宾思 你毁了他的生日 |
[29:48] | You don’t understand. | 你不懂 |
[29:49] | That clown was taking pictures in Katy’s room. | 那小丑在凯蒂的房间里拍照 |
[29:52] | Why would he be doing that? | 他为什么要那么做 |
[29:53] | I don’t know, but I kept seeing | 我不知道 但我看到欧内斯托 |
[29:54] | Ernesto whisper in his ear. | 不断在他耳边窃窃私语 |
[29:55] | Enough! | 够了 |
[29:58] | I have been trying to have it both ways with you and Ernesto, | 我一直试着兼顾你和欧内斯托 |
[30:03] | but no more. | 但我再也不会了 |
[30:05] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[30:07] | I can’t be friends with you. | 我不能和你做朋友 |
[30:10] | Because you love me. | 因为你爱我 |
[30:13] | Of course I love you. | 我当然爱你 |
[30:16] | But my heart can’t be in two places at once. | 但我的心不能同时放在两个人身上 |
[30:22] | It’s over. | 我们结束了 |
[30:24] | You need to stop fighting for me. | 你不要再争取我了 |
[30:29] | I’ll stop fighting. | 我会停下的 |
[30:34] | As soon as we’re back together. | 一旦我们在一起的话 |
[30:39] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[30:41] | You were just supposed to look around. | 你本来只是应该去看看的 |
[30:43] | It wasn’t my fault. | 这不是我的错 |
[30:44] | It was that idiota Spence. He started it. | 要怪就怪那个蠢货斯宾思 是他挑起来的 |
[30:46] | I don’t care! | 我不管 |
[30:48] | You put the whole plan in danger. | 你危及了我们的计划 |
[30:50] | You’re just worried your wife will figure you out. | 你只是担心你的妻子会识破你 |
[30:52] | I can cover it with Rosie, okay? | 罗西那里我可以圆过去 好吗 |
[30:54] | But I don’t want to tell El Jefe we lost the girl. | 但我不想和头儿说我们弄丢了那女孩 |
[31:01] | Spence saw me taking pictures in her room. | 斯宾思看到我在她房间里拍照片了 |
[31:05] | You are the idiota. | 你才是蠢货 |
[31:08] | I can’t believe I have to work with a stupid thug like you. | 真不敢相信我得和你这样愚蠢的恶棍合作 |
[31:13] | You want me to take care of him? | 你要我处理掉他吗 |
[31:14] | No. You leave Spence alone. | 不 你别管斯宾思 |
[31:19] | I’ll handle it. | 我会处理的 |
[31:26] | Deion, why don’t you get washed up for lunch? | 戴恩 你洗漱一下准备吃午餐吧 |
[31:30] | I’m talking to you, young man. | 我在和你说话呢 小伙子 |
[31:35] | Mother… | 去你妈… |
[31:39] | Carmen, I need you to punish Deion for me. | 卡门 我要你替我惩罚戴恩 |
[31:43] | I heard him cursing at one of his video games. | 我听到他对着他的一个游戏破口大骂 |
[31:46] | – Mrs. Powell… – When I was a child, | -鲍威尔太太 -我小时候 |
[31:48] | my mother would wash my mouth out with soap. | 我母亲会用肥皂洗我的嘴 |
[31:50] | So, here’s an artisanal lemongrass body bar. | 这是一块手工柠檬草洁肤皂 |
[31:53] | I want him to learn his lesson. | 我希望他吸取教训 |
[31:55] | But I see no reason he shouldn’t have the best. | 但我认为他没有理由不用最好的 |
[31:57] | If you want Deion to learn a lesson, it has to come from you. | 如果你希望戴恩吸取教训 必须你亲自动手 |
[32:01] | Oh! Oh, no. No, I couldn’t possibly. | 不 不 我绝不会这么做 |
[32:04] | Because of Barrett? | 是因为巴雷特 |
[32:07] | That’s the reason, isn’t it? | 这就是原因 不是吗 |
[32:17] | The week before Barrett was taken from us, | 在巴雷特离开我们的前一周 |
[32:21] | he, uh…he broke a very expensive vase. | 他…他打碎了一个非常贵的花瓶 |
[32:27] | Now, I’d warned him not to bounce balls in the house. | 我警告过他别在房子里拍皮球 |
[32:29] | But, like me, he was willful. | 但是 他像我一样 很任性 |
[32:33] | And… when the vase broke, | 花瓶被打碎时 |
[32:37] | I was furious. | 我很生气 |
[32:40] | And I grounded him. | 我禁足了他 |
[32:43] | And I told him he was a very bad boy. | 我告诉他他是个很坏的孩子 |
[32:48] | And a few days later, he was gone. | 而几天之后 他就去世了 |
[32:52] | Mrs. Powell, I am so sorry about what happened. | 鲍威尔太太 我很抱歉发生了这样的事 |
[32:57] | But Deion needs you to help him become a good person. | 但戴恩需要你帮助他成为一个好人 |
[33:03] | I am trying. | 我在努力 |
[33:04] | But you can’t just do the fun part of parenting. | 但你不能只做教育孩子里有趣的那部分 |
[33:08] | You got to do it all. | 你方方面面都要做 |
[33:17] | Hi, there. Can we talk? | 你好 我们能谈谈吗 |
[33:19] | You sure you have time? | 你确定你有时间吗 |
[33:20] | I thought you were on Death’s door. | 我还以为你上了鬼门关呢 |
[33:22] | Nope. Just yours. | 没有 我就在你家门口而已 |
[33:24] | Please. I’d like the chance to explain myself. | 拜托了 我希望我能有机会解释一下 |
[33:28] | Good. I actually have some questions for you, too. | 好极了 正好我也有几个问题想问你 |
[33:31] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[33:35] | So, kudos to you for figuring me out. | 我要为你识破了我的谎言向你致敬 |
[33:38] | Yes. Faking cancer. | 是啊 装癌症 |
[33:40] | I thought you were nuts before, but somehow you topped yourself. | 我以为你够疯了 但你超越了自己的极限 |
[33:43] | I did, didn’t I? | 确实是 对吧 |
[33:45] | But, sweetie, I’ll be honest. | 但是 亲爱的 我就直说了 |
[33:48] | I thought we were friends. | 我以为我们是朋友 |
[33:50] | Did you really have to tattle on me to Michael? | 你真的有必要在迈克尔那里戳穿我吗 |
[33:53] | I guess I did. | 我想是有的 |
[33:55] | Well, it’s really disappointing. | 真是让人失望啊 |
[33:57] | I worked for months on this plan. | 这个计划我策划了几个月 |
[34:00] | Plan? | 计划 |
[34:01] | I had to break up his marriage first, | 我必须要先拆散他的婚姻 |
[34:03] | prove to Michael that he was married to a whore. | 向迈克尔证明他娶了一个婊子 |
[34:05] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[34:06] | It was simple, really. | 很简单的 真的 |
[34:09] | I paid a man to approach Taylor, | 我雇佣了一个男的接近泰勒 |
[34:11] | sweet-talk her. | 用花言巧语引诱她 |
[34:12] | You set Taylor up to have an affair? | 你设计让泰勒有外遇 |
[34:15] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[34:16] | And being the whore she is, she took the bait. | 她这个婊子还上钩了 |
[34:21] | Who was she cheating with? | 她在和谁偷情 |
[34:23] | I figured you’d want to know. | 我就猜你会想知道的 |
[34:26] | I have his name in here somewhere. | 他的名字就在我包里的某个角落 |
[34:29] | Here it is. | 在这里呢 |
[34:32] | It’s such a shame when friendships have to end. | 真遗憾 友情要走到尽头 |
[34:39] | Please, put the knife down. | 拜托了 把刀放下 |
[34:41] | You just had to get involved, didn’t you? | 你就是要掺一脚 不是吗 |
[34:44] | Is this why you killed Blanca? | 这就是你杀了布兰卡的原因 |
[34:46] | Because she found out what you were up to? | 因为她发现了你的计划 |
[34:48] | Blanca? Michael’s maid? | 布兰卡 迈克尔的女佣 |
[34:50] | You told me she was murdered. | 你告诉我她被谋杀了 |
[34:51] | Michael’s the one who thinks she was murdered. | 是迈克尔认为她被谋杀了 |
[34:53] | I was just gossiping. | 我只是在八卦罢了 |
[34:54] | So you didn’t kill Blanca? | 这么说你没杀布兰卡 |
[34:56] | No, but I am gonna kill you. | 没有 但我要杀掉你 |
[34:58] | Marisol! | 玛莉索 |
[35:01] | Jesse! What are you doing here? | 杰西 你怎么在这里 |
[35:05] | Oh, my God. Jesse. | 天啊 杰西 |
[35:07] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[35:08] | You’re the one who got stabbed. | 你才是被捅了一刀的人 |
[35:11] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[35:12] | Jesse! | 杰西 |
[35:14] | I hope you don’t mind the interruption, | 我希望你不介意我们打扰一下 |
[35:17] | but Deion has something he would like to tell you. | 但是戴恩有些话想对你说 |
[35:21] | I’m sorry for messing with your stuff | 对不起我乱翻了你的东西 |
[35:24] | and giving you a mustache and shooting you in the butt. | 给你画胡子 还开枪打你的屁股 |
[35:28] | Well, it takes a good man to admit he did something wrong. | 好男人才会承认他做错了 |
[35:31] | And I would have laughed at the butt thing | 如果你打的是别的屁股 |
[35:33] | if it was somebody else’s butt. | 我会笑的 |
[35:41] | Okay, Deion. Time to do homework. | 好了 戴恩 该做家庭作业了 |
[35:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:48] | You know, in spite of your act, | 虽然你表现如此 |
[35:52] | I think you have a place in your heart for children. | 但我觉得你心里还是有个位置是为孩子留的 |
[36:27] | Here is your paycheck. | 这是你的薪水 |
[36:31] | With a little something extra, as promised. | 还有一点别的东西 我答应过的 |
[36:34] | I don’t understand why you wanted Zoila to think you were broke. | 我不知道你为什么想让佐拉认为你破产了 |
[36:39] | You will. | 你会知道的 |
[36:44] | Zoila. | 佐拉 |
[36:46] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[36:47] | These are not my cravings. They’re hers. | 这不是我想要的 而是她想要的 |
[36:50] | And she does not know what carbs are yet | 她现在还不知道什么是碳水化合物 |
[36:52] | because she’s a fetus. | 因为她是个胎儿 |
[36:57] | I spoke with Christopher. | 我跟克里斯托弗谈过了 |
[36:59] | And I’m sure you’d agree, | 你肯定也同意 |
[37:01] | this year has been very difficult for us. | 今年对我们来说很艰难 |
[37:03] | Oh, no. You two broke up. | 不 你俩分手了 |
[37:06] | I am so sorry, sweetie, but maybe it is for the best. | 真抱歉 亲爱的 但也许这样最好 |
[37:09] | No. I’m talking about the difficulties between you and me. | 不 我说的是我俩之间的艰难 |
[37:15] | I’m not sure I understand. | 我不大明白 |
[37:18] | Please promise me we’ll always be in each other’s lives. | 跟我保证 我们会一直陪伴对方 |
[37:23] | Of course. Why wouldn’t we? | 当然啦 为什么不会呢 |
[37:26] | I love you, Zoila. | 我爱你 佐拉 |
[37:30] | But I’m afraid I’m going to have to let you go. | 但恐怕我得让你走了 |
[37:39] | How’s the patient? | 病人怎么样 |
[37:40] | All stitched up. | 都缝合好了 |
[37:41] | They — they say I’m gonna make it. | 他们说我能活下来 |
[37:43] | Thank you again for coming to my rescue. | 再次谢谢你来救我 |
[37:46] | How did you know Olivia was coming after me? | 你怎么知道奥利维亚要找我 |
[37:48] | Uh, she was pretty upset after she talked to Mr. Stappord, | 她跟斯塔普德先生谈完之后挺生气的 |
[37:51] | so I decided to follow her. | 所以我决定跟踪她 |
[37:55] | Well, the police took her into custody, | 警察拘留了她 |
[37:56] | and she’s under a psych evaluation. | 她在进行精神病测试 |
[37:59] | I’m gonna go out on a limb and say she cray. | 我要冒险推测一下 她疯透了 |
[38:04] | But on the bright side, you’ve got a sexy scar, | 但是往好的方面看 你的伤疤很性感 |
[38:08] | and a great story to tell at parties, right? | 在派对上也有了个很棒的故事可以说 对吧 |
[38:11] | More than one. | 不止一个呢 |
[38:12] | Since I got here, I’ve found a chopped-off hand, | 从我来这里后 我发现了一只断手 |
[38:16] | been stabbed, held at gunpoint… | 被捅了 被人用枪指着 |
[38:18] | Again, I am so sorry about that. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[38:21] | You know, I spent three tours in Afghanistan, | 我去阿富汗玩了三次 |
[38:23] | and I didn’t see this much action. | 都没有这么刺激过 |
[38:24] | It has been kind of hectic, huh? | 有点热闹哈 |
[38:28] | Listen, Marisol, when I met you, | 玛莉索 我遇见你时 |
[38:32] | I told you I was looking for peace and quiet. | 我跟你说过我要的是和平和安静 |
[38:36] | I don’t think I’m gonna find that here. | 我觉得我在这里找不到 |
[38:40] | So, what are you gonna do? | 你要怎么做 |
[38:44] | I’m gonna go home to Seattle. | 我要回西雅图 |
[38:46] | It’s where my sisters live. | 我姐姐住在那里 |
[38:48] | It’ll be nice to be around family. | 待在家人身边会不错的 |
[38:53] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 听到这个我很遗憾 |
[38:57] | I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[38:59] | Well, maybe I’ll come back and visit. | 也许我会回来玩的 |
[39:01] | Sure, if you ever need a place to stay… | 好啊 如果你需要住的地方 |
[39:03] | Or a gun in your face. | 或者被人拿枪指着脸 |
[39:07] | I’ll know who to call. | 我知道该给谁打电话 |
[39:15] | I really hope you find what you’re looking for, Jesse. | 我真的希望你找到你想要的 杰西 |
[39:18] | I hope you do, too. | 我希望你也是 |
[39:29] | Poor Miguel. | 可怜的米格尔 |
[39:30] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[39:31] | Those kids saw a real live fight. | 那些孩子们看到了真实的打斗 |
[39:35] | He’ll be the star of his class. | 他会成为班上的明星 |
[39:36] | Still, I shouldn’t have invited Spence. | 我还是不该邀请斯宾思的 |
[39:39] | I told him we need space. | 我跟他说了我们需要空间 |
[39:41] | I’m glad to hear that. | 听到你这样说我很高兴 |
[39:43] | Pero, he did say something strange. | 但他说了些奇怪的话 |
[39:47] | He said he caught that clown taking pictures of Katy’s room. | 他说他发现那个小丑在拍凯蒂的房间 |
[39:52] | And I remember, | 我记得 |
[39:53] | Mrs. Taylor said there were some bad people looking for her. | 泰勒太太说有些坏人在找她 |
[39:56] | Come on, Rosita. He was a clown. | 拜托 罗西塔 他就是个小丑 |
[40:00] | And you really think there’s nothing to worry about? | 你真的觉得没什么好担心吗 |
[40:02] | I’ll complain to the company I hired him from. | 我会向那个小丑的公司投诉 |
[40:05] | You’ll never see him again. | 你再也不会看见他 |
[40:07] | Gracias, mi amor. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[40:09] | I’m so glad you’re back, Ernesto. | 你回来我真是太高兴了 欧内斯托 |
[40:12] | Now let’s clean this couch so Mrs. Taylor doesn’t fire me. | 我们来打扫沙发吧 免得泰勒太太炒了我 |
[40:16] | Should I put this in the wash? | 我该把这个放进洗衣机里吗 |
[40:18] | Nope, covers are dry-clean only, | 不用 沙发罩只能干洗 |
[40:22] | so we got to take them to the — | 所以我们得送去… |
[40:27] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[40:30] | Looks like blood. | 看起来像是血 |
[40:31] | Blood? | 血 |
[40:32] | Yeah, but someone tried really hard to clean it up. | 是啊 但是有人很努力想要弄干净 |
[40:37] | Blanca. | 布兰卡 |
[40:39] | What? | 什么 |
[40:41] | Ay, Ernesto. | 欧内斯托 |
[40:43] | I think something terrible happened in this room. | 我觉得这间房间里发生了可怕的事 |
[40:56] | Who is it? | 是谁啊 |
[41:04] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 来了 来了 |
[41:07] | Hola, amigo. | 你好啊 朋友 |
[41:09] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[41:10] | It’s me. Bobo. | 是我 波波 |