Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第3季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第3季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] – So are you two an item now? – Yep. -所以你们现在是在一起了吗 -对
[00:03] I want to see where this goes. 我想看这段感情会发展成什么样
[00:05] So you’re fired. But let’s just say you quit. 我把你炒了 但是我们还是说你辞职了吧
[00:07] That’s better. 那样更好
[00:09] You can stay here with the baby, where you belong. 你可以在这儿养育孩子了 这也是你家
[00:12] Would you come with me to Greece? 你愿意跟我一起去希腊吗
[00:14] Of course I will. 我当然愿意
[00:15] I’d like to leave a message for one of your hotel guests. 我需要给你们的一位住客留个口信
[00:18] There’s an emergency. 事态紧急
[00:19] Zoila! 佐拉
[00:21] Thanks for coming back. 谢谢你回来
[00:23] Of all the music people in town, 这里这么多音乐人
[00:24] the only one who wants to sign me is your wife. 唯一想签我的居然是你妻子
[00:26] You must be Carmen Luna. 你一定就是卡门·卢娜
[00:29] If I’m working with her and sleeping with you, 如果我在她那里工作 又跟你上床
[00:30] she’s going to figure it out. 她会搞明白的
[00:32] I was undercover in the cartel. 我在贩毒集团中做卧底
[00:34] Someone tipped them off, so they locked me away. 有人向他们告了密 所以他们把我关起来了
[00:37] Will you have dinner with me? 你想跟我一起吃晚餐吗
[00:39] Are you asking me on a date? 你是在约我吗
[00:40] Yes. 是的
[00:41] I don’t trust you. 我不信任你
[00:43] You’re in a world of trouble, Taylor. 你现在麻烦大了 泰勒
[00:45] I’m going to a hotel. 我要去酒店了
[00:46] Are you going to call me Katy forever? 你这辈子都要叫我凯蒂了吗
[00:48] Yes, sweetheart. 是的 亲爱的
[00:51] That’s your name now. 这是你的名字了
[00:52] You grew up in Mexico, didn’t you, Katy? 你是在墨西哥长大的 对吧 凯蒂
[00:54] This is Blanca’s necklace. 这是布兰卡的项链
[00:56] Why would she have left it behind? 她为什么要扔下它
[01:03] I don’t even know anything! I’m begging you! 我真的什么都不知道 求你了
[01:06] Please! 求你了
[01:09] Evelyn. 伊芙琳
[01:12] Oh, my God. 天哪
[01:23] Residents in Beverly Hills are breathing easier today 比佛利山庄的住户今天可以喘口气了
[01:26] knowing that a killer is off the streets. 因为有个杀手再也不会威胁他们了
[01:28] I’m standing outside the mansion 现在我所在的这栋宅子
[01:29] where the body of a local maid was found. 就是当地一名女佣尸体被发现的地点
[01:32] Apparently, 显然
[01:33] She’d been squatting in this house for weeks 她在自杀前已经在这里
[01:35] before taking her own life. 藏匿数周了
[01:36] Police believe the woman was responsible 警方认为这个人是
[01:38] for the death and dismemberment of tennis pro Louie Becker. 网球教练路易·贝克死亡并被肢解的主要嫌疑人
[01:41] Sources now tell us 有消息称
[01:43] a confession was found near the woman’s body. 在这个人的尸体旁边发现了供认状
[01:45] The suspect has been identified as 22-year-old Blanca Alvarez. 现已确认嫌疑人为22岁的布兰卡·阿尔瓦雷斯
[01:49] I still can’t believe it. Blanca’s dead? 我还是不敢相信 布兰卡死了吗
[01:51] And she killed that tennis pro? 是她杀了那个网球教练
[01:53] And that’s the best picture they could find of her? 新闻就不能找张她好看点的照片发吗
[01:57] Blanca was such a sweet girl. 布兰卡是个好姑娘
[01:59] This has to be wrong. 肯定搞错了
[02:01] They’re saying that she built some kind of shrine to Louie. 他们说她给路易弄了个什么神龛
[02:04] Sebastien was there with Mrs. Powell. 塞巴斯蒂安当时跟鲍威尔太太在一起
[02:06] He saw it all. 他都看到了
[02:07] How is Evelyn? 伊芙琳怎么样
[02:08] She went to a spa to recover. 她去做疗养恢复了
[02:10] She said of all the bodies she’s found, 她说她发现过那么多尸体
[02:11] this was the most shocking. 这次是最吓人的
[02:14] Hi. Carmen? 你好 卡门
[02:16] I was so sorry to hear about your friend. 很遗憾听到你朋友发生那种事
[02:18] I brought you a latte — on the house. 我请你喝杯拿铁
[02:20] Actually, we all knew her. 其实我们都认识她
[02:23] But Carmen’s the one who’s hurting the most. 但是卡门受打击最大
[02:27] Thank you so much, um… 太谢谢你了 你叫…
[02:29] Doug. It’s Doug. 道格 我叫道格
[02:37] That barista’s got a serious crush on you. 那个咖啡师真的喜欢你啊
[02:39] I know. 我知道
[02:40] And every time I lead him on, I get a free coffee. 每次我引诱他 都能喝一杯免费咖啡
[02:45] What? 怎么了
[02:46] Blanca was a murderer, but I’m the bad guy? 布兰卡是杀人犯 但我是坏人吗
[02:48] She wasn’t a murderer! 她不是杀人犯
[02:51] None of this is true. 这一切都不是真的
[02:52] This says they were secret lovers. 这上面说他们是秘密情人
[02:54] Blanca didn’t even know this tennis guy. 可布兰卡都不认识这个打网球的人
[02:57] It is strange. 确实奇怪
[02:58] She never once mentioned she was seeing someone. 她从没提过她跟谁在一起
[03:01] You think she’s been framed? 你觉得她是被栽赃了吗
[03:02] I told you how Katy found Blanca’s necklace. 我说过凯蒂找到了布兰卡的项链
[03:06] What if something bad happened to Blanca at the Stappords’ house? 万一布兰卡在斯塔普德家遭遇了不测呢
[03:09] Well, if it did, then Michael and Taylor should know about it. 如果是 那迈克尔和泰勒应该知道
[03:12] You have to give them the necklace 你得把项链给他们
[03:13] so they can handle it with the police. 让他们交给警方处理
[03:15] What if they were involved? 万一他们也牵涉其中呢
[03:16] This again. Rosie, enough with the crazy theories. 又来了 罗西 不要乱想了
[03:19] This is crazy. 这个就是乱写
[03:21] Forget about the news. 不要管什么新闻
[03:22] Forget about the confession. 不要管什么供认状
[03:25] What does your heart tell you? 你们的心里怎么想的
[03:28] Did Blanca do this? 布兰卡做了这种事吗
[03:31] No. 没有
[03:34] No. 没有
[03:38] No. 没有
[03:39] Blanca was our friend, and she didn’t kill anybody. 布兰卡是我们的朋友 她没有杀人
[03:43] But if that’s true and this is all a setup, 如果你说的是真的 这一切都是栽赃
[03:46] then who killed Blanca? 那是谁杀了布兰卡
[04:05] Oh, that was quite the sigh. Is everything okay? 你这一声叹息 没事吧
[04:08] I just keep thinking about my friend Blanca. 我一直在想我的朋友布兰卡
[04:11] Oh. The murderer. 那个杀人犯啊
[04:13] She wasn’t a murderer. 她不是杀人犯
[04:15] Sorry. 抱歉
[04:16] “Murderess.” 女杀人犯
[04:18] She wasn’t that, either. 也不是
[04:20] Well, I have some wonderful news 我有好消息告诉你
[04:22] to take your mind off all that. 可以让你不去想她
[04:24] Christopher’s back in town. 克里斯托弗回来了
[04:26] Dr. Neff? 内夫医生吗
[04:27] I thought he was doing his surgical fellowship in Greece. 他不是在希腊参加医学进修吗
[04:30] Well, he cares deeply about his patients, 虽然他很关心他的病人
[04:33] but, as it turns out, he cares more about me! 但是结果他居然更在乎我
[04:37] Isn’t that terrific? 这是不是太棒了
[04:39] Not for his patients. 对他的患者来说不是
[04:41] Anyway, I thought you should know 总之 我觉得应该告诉你一声
[04:42] since he’s moving in here with us. 他要搬进来和我们住在一起了
[04:44] What?! Why?! 什么 为什么
[04:46] Well, he rented out his home when he went to Greece. 他去希腊的时候把房子租出去了
[04:49] What else can he do? 他还能怎么办
[04:50] Stay in Greece? 继续留在希腊
[04:52] Zoila… 佐拉
[04:52] What? 干嘛
[04:54] You invited me to move in 你邀请我搬进来
[04:55] so I can have a nice, quiet place to wait for the baby. 是为了让我待产的时候有个安静的好环境
[04:58] – And it is quiet. – Now. -这里的确很安静 -暂时而已
[05:00] But don’t you think it’ll be a little crowded 但是你不觉得这里以后会有一点拥挤
[05:02] with you and me and… 住着你我和
[05:03] “Dr. Neff. Nice to meet you. I’m a doctor.” 在下内夫 很高兴见到你 我是个医生
[05:07] Zoila, please. 佐拉 别这样
[05:09] He’s a kind, considerate man. 他是个温柔体贴的男人
[05:12] And he treats me like gold, 而且视我为瑰宝
[05:14] so I hope you’ll welcome him here with open arms. 所以我希望你能张开双臂迎接他
[05:19] When’s he planning on moving in? 他打算什么时候搬进来
[05:21] Knock, knock. 有人在吗
[05:25] It’s me. 是我
[05:27] Hello, sweetheart. 你好 亲爱的
[05:28] Hello, chicken. 你好 小妞
[05:34] Zoila. Nice to see you again. 佐拉 很高兴再次见到你
[05:37] How excited are you to have a doctor for a roommate? 和医生做室友是不是很激动呀
[05:42] I’m thrilled. 激动万分
[06:00] Mrs. Taylor, are you okay? 泰勒太太 你还好吗
[06:02] Those detectives are here because of Blanca. 这些警探是为了布兰卡的事而来
[06:05] It’s just… 这真的
[06:07] It’s so horrible. 太可怕了
[06:08] I know. I can’t believe it, either. 我知道 我也难以置信
[06:12] Oh. Here. 给你
[06:14] Maybe you should go lie down, hmm? 或许你该去躺着休息会儿
[06:18] Thank you. 谢谢
[06:19] Thank you, lieutenant. Take care. 谢谢 副队 保重
[06:27] What did the police want? 警察来干什么
[06:30] Well, they’re just, uh… 他们只是
[06:32] They just asked us some questions about Blanca. 他们只是询问一些关于布兰卡的问题
[06:34] Mm. But the truth is, 但事实上
[06:36] nothing seemed off with her, except for the way she left. 她没有什么异常举动 除了她突然辞职
[06:38] Yes. 是的
[06:39] She left so suddenly. 她走的太突然了
[06:41] But I was thinking, what if she didn’t go willingly? 但是我在想 如果她不是自愿离开的呢
[06:45] What do you mean? 你是什么意思
[06:46] Well… 是这样
[06:47] Katy found this on the floor. 凯蒂在地板上找到了这个
[06:49] It was Blanca’s. 这是布兰卡的
[06:50] She was wearing it the day she disappeared. 她失踪的那天带着这条项链
[06:52] Well, maybe she dropped it. 可能她不小心掉了
[06:53] Mm. It’s broken, like it was torn off of her neck. 链子断了 看上去像是从她脖子上扯下来的
[06:59] What are you saying? You think something happened to her here? 你是指你觉得她在这里出了什么意外吗
[07:01] Oh, I don’t know. 我也不清楚
[07:03] Maybe. 或许吧
[07:07] Thank you for bringing this to my attention. 谢谢你告诉我这件事
[07:10] Could be helpful. 应该会有所帮助
[07:11] You’ll give it to the police? 你会把它拿给警察吗
[07:14] Of course. 当然了
[07:15] But going forward, uh, let’s be careful 不过接下来 我们要小心
[07:19] what we say about Blanca in front of Katy. 不要在凯蒂面前提布兰卡的事情
[07:22] Before we adopted her, 我们领养她之前
[07:23] she went through some… trying times. 她经历了很多 难捱的时光
[07:27] In Argentina. 在阿根廷
[07:29] Yes, in Argentina. 是的 在阿根廷
[07:31] Let’s not try and stir things up for her, okay? 我们不要让她更难受了好吗
[07:33] I won’t say a word. 我什么也不会说的
[07:35] Thank you, Rosie. I knew I could count on you. 谢谢你罗西 我就知道可以信任你
[07:46] Do you need to get that? 你需要接吗
[07:47] No. It’s nothing. 不用 不重要
[07:49] So, you know what? 你知道吗
[07:50] What are we gonna do after the second verse? 我们第二段之后要怎么改
[07:52] Because I feel like it’s just blah. 因为我觉得现在太烂了
[07:53] I was thinking — maybe we speed up the bridge, 我觉得可以加快间奏
[07:57] turn it into a dance break, like… 将它变成霹雳舞搬走 就像…
[08:00] Ah! Ieso! 这首歌啊
[08:02] Wow! I love it! 我好喜欢
[08:06] Ooh! Carmen, you can really dance! 卡门 你真的很会跳舞
[08:09] Is there anything you can’t do? 还有什么你做不到的吗
[08:11] Well, according to my boss, 根据我老板的说法
[08:13] I can’t iron… 我不会熨衣服
[08:15] or vacuum… 不会扫地
[08:17] or fold. 也不会叠衣服
[08:19] Well, you’re not gonna be at that maid job for very much longer. 你很快就不用再当女佣了
[08:23] You really think it’s gonna happen for me? 你真的觉得我能红起来吗
[08:25] Absolutely. 绝对的
[08:27] When your album drops, you’re gonna set the world on fire. 一旦你的唱片投放市场 世界都将为你疯狂
[08:33] Somebody really wants to talk to you. 看来有人真的想联系到你
[08:35] Let’s take five. 休息五分钟吧
[08:41] Are you crazy? I’m in your wife’s office. 你疯了吗 我在你老婆的办公室
[08:43] I’m sorry, but I’m worried about you. 对不起 但是我好担心你
[08:45] Your friend died. Are you all right? 你的朋友死了 你还好吗
[08:47] Me? You’re the one who found her. How are you? 我吗 你才是那个发现她的人 你还好吗
[08:51] I’ve never seen anything like it before in my life. 我从来没见过这样的场面
[08:54] It was terrible. 太可怕了
[08:55] Please, can I come by tonight? I need to see you. 求你了 我晚上能来吗 我需要见你
[08:59] I love you. 我爱你
[09:00] Sure. I love you, too. 当然了 我也爱你
[09:02] Carmen? 卡门
[09:04] You have a boyfriend? 你有男朋友吗
[09:06] Why didn’t you tell me? 为什么不告诉我呢
[09:08] Well… 这个嘛
[09:09] I want to meet him. 我想见见他
[09:09] No, you don’t. 不 你不想
[09:10] I mean, he’s nothing special. 我是指他是个普通人
[09:12] Honey, this is my process. 亲爱的 这是我的工作流程
[09:15] If you want me to make you a star, 如果你想让我把你打造成巨星
[09:17] then I need to get to know you — 那我需要先了解你
[09:19] learn who you are, who you love. 知道你是什么样的人 喜欢谁
[09:22] Don’t you want that? 你不想吗
[09:24] Of course. 当然想
[09:25] Then it’s settled. 那就这么定了
[09:26] Dinner tomorrow night. 明天晚餐
[09:28] I’ll bring my husband. We’ll double-date. 我会带我老公 来个四人约会
[09:30] You mean you, me, your husband, and my boyfriend? 你是说你 我 你老公和我男友吗
[09:33] All…four of us? 我们 四个人
[09:35] Yes! Doesn’t that sound fun? 是啊 不觉得很有趣吗
[09:40] Hey, babe. 嗨 亲爱的
[09:42] Hey. How’s the job hunt going? 找工作找的怎么样
[09:44] I got some leads. 有一些进展
[09:46] I’ll tell you about it over dinner tonight. 明天晚饭的时候我告诉你
[09:47] I have a huge presentation for Richard Atwood tomorrow. 明天我要去游说理查德·阿特伍德
[09:50] He has a bunch of rental properties. 他有不少租赁房产
[09:52] He needs maids for all of them. 这些房产都需要女佣
[09:54] Well, that sounds promising. 听上有很有前景
[09:55] It is. Yeah. 是的
[09:56] If I land the account, 如果拿到这一单
[09:57] it’ll be amazing for the business, but… 对生意来说会非常好 但是
[10:00] I just can’t seem to focus. 我就是不能集中精神
[10:03] You’re still thinking about Blanca. 你还在想布兰卡
[10:05] I sent her sister a card, 我给她姐姐寄了张卡片
[10:06] but it is so hard to figure out what to write. 但真的很难弄明白自己要写什么
[10:09] “Condolences on your loss. “我对您的损失表示慰问
[10:11] P.S. Sorry everybody thinks she’s a murderer.” “另外 抱歉大家都认为她是杀人犯”
[10:15] You don’t? 你不这么认为
[10:16] There’s no way Blanca could’ve done those gruesome things. 她不可能会做这么可怕的事
[10:18] Well, how well do you really know her? 你到底有多了解她呢
[10:21] I mean, you only met her 我是说 你是在她失踪前的几周
[10:22] a few weeks before she disappeared, right? 才见到她的 对吗
[10:24] I guess that’s true, but she just seemed so normal. 我想是的 但她看上去非常正常
[10:27] Well, when I was in Afghanistan, I saw a lot of awful stuff. 我在阿富汗的时候看到了很多可怕的事
[10:32] And the people who did it, 做这些事的人
[10:34] they looked no different than you or me. 他们和你我没有什么不同
[10:37] So what are you saying? 你想说什么
[10:38] Just that, under the right circumstances, 就是 在某些情况下
[10:40] good people are capable of some pretty bad things. 好人也可能做一些很坏的事
[10:53] Buenos días, Ernesto. 上午好 欧内斯托
[10:57] What the hell are you doing here? 你在这里干什么
[10:59] Is that how you greet an old friend? 你就是这么迎接老朋友的吗
[11:02] What do you want, Hector? 赫克特 你想怎么样
[11:05] Get inside. Let’s talk. 上车 我们谈谈
[11:10] How did you find me? 你怎么找到我的
[11:11] It wasn’t hard… for a man of my talents. 像我这样有天赋的人 找你不难
[11:15] Seems like you gota pretty nice life over here. 看上去你在这生活得不错
[11:18] A wife, a son. 有老婆 有儿子
[11:21] You’ve been watching us? 你一直在监视我们吗
[11:22] Claro. 很明显
[11:24] Tell me, does your wife know the truth about you? 告诉我 你老婆知道你的真面目吗
[11:27] That’s none of your business. 这不关你的事
[11:28] I’ll bet she still thinks you were a prisoner of the cartel. 我猜她一定还认为你是贩毒集团的囚徒
[11:32] That’s your story, isn’t it? 你编的故事 对吧
[11:34] So what? You gonna tell her the truth? 那又怎样 你要告诉她真相吗
[11:36] No. 不
[11:39] I’m just here to deliver a message from El Jefe 我来着只是替头儿捎个口信
[11:42] He wants you back, Ernesto. 他想让你回去 欧内斯托
[11:45] Before you got away, you were one of his best men. 你离开前 是他最得力的干将之一
[11:48] Well, that’s over. 那已经结束了
[11:50] I’m not working for the cartel anymore. 我不再为贩毒集团工作
[11:54] You know he doesn’t take no for an answer. 你知道他这人不会接受拒绝的
[11:57] Maybe… you should think it over. 或许你该好好想想
[12:00] I told you — I’m finished. 我告诉过你 我不干了
[12:03] She’s a very pretty woman… 她很漂亮
[12:07] Your wife. 你老婆
[12:08] What is that supposed to mean? 你这是什么意思
[12:10] It means you may want to reconsider. 就是说你要再三考虑
[12:13] Or that pretty wife of yours… 不然你那漂亮的老婆
[12:16] may not be so pretty anymore. 可能就不会那么漂亮了
[12:31] Ooh, la, la! 哎呀呀
[12:33] Oh, Christopher! 克里斯托弗
[12:35] Ooh, la, la! 哎呀呀
[12:38] Ooh, la, la!! 哎呀呀
[12:48] Good morning. 早上好
[12:49] I hope you slept well. 希望你睡得不错
[12:51] Nope. 并没有
[12:52] Been up since 1:33 — 半夜1:33分我才睡着
[12:54] Just lying there, hoping for death. 我只是躺在那里 盼着死去
[12:57] Poor dear. 可怜的人
[12:58] What was the trouble? 怎么了
[13:00] Three words — “Ooh, la, la.” 三个字 哎呀呀
[13:05] You overheard our lovemaking? 你听到我们爱爱了吗
[13:08] I’m so embarrassed. 我太尴尬了
[13:10] How was I? 听着感觉我怎么样
[13:11] Oh, my god. You want feedback? 妈呀 你还想要反馈吗
[13:14] Just a little. 就说一点
[13:16] Did I encourage him enough? 我鼓励他的话够多吗
[13:17] Was I rushing? I felt like I was rushing. 我是不是太急了 我感觉我有点急
[13:19] Genevieve, I’m not grading you! 吉纳维芙 我是不会给你评分的
[13:23] Look, I’m happy you’re having fun. 你很快乐我也很高兴
[13:27] It’s just… 但是
[13:29] it feels like I’m sleeping with a basketball here, 但我感觉自己和篮球睡在一起
[13:31] and once I’m up, that’s it. 一旦醒来 就再也睡不着
[13:33] I feel terrible. I’m so sorry we disturbed you. 我感觉抱歉 很抱歉我们打扰了你
[13:36] Do you think there’s any chance the “Ooh, la, las” will stop? 你觉得这种哎呀呀有可能停吗
[13:39] I wish. 我也希望
[13:42] Wait. What? 等等 什么
[13:44] The truth is, I find it very distracting. 事实是 我觉得哎呀呀很让人分心
[13:48] Don’t get me wrong. 别误会
[13:49] Christopher is a wonderful lover — 克里斯托弗是个很棒的爱人
[13:52] Tender and patient and very well-endowed — 温柔 耐心 器大活好
[13:55] Oh, no! No! No! 不不不
[13:57] But I really wish 但我真的希望
[13:58] he wouldn’t talk so much while we’re being amorous, 在我们爱爱的时候他能少说几句
[14:02] Especially that god-awful phrase. 尤其是那些可怕的词
[14:05] Well, have you told him how you feel? 你告诉他你的感受了吗
[14:08] Heavens, no! 天哪 当然没有
[14:09] Men are sexually delicate. You can’t criticize them. 男人对这事非常敏感 你不能批评他们
[14:13] Well, I think Dr. Neff might appreciate a helpful suggestion. 我觉得内夫医生可能会感激一个有用的建议
[14:17] And that is why you are terrible at men. 这就是为什么你处理不好男人的事
[14:21] I’ll just have to learn to live with the “Ooh, la, las.” 我觉得我可能得学着忍受哎呀呀了
[14:25] And so will you. 你也是
[14:29] She wants to go on a double date? 她想来一次四人约会
[14:31] You, her, me, and my “Boyfriend.” 你 她 我 还有我男友
[14:34] But don’t worry. 别担心
[14:35] I think I’m coming down with something. 我觉得我身体抱恙了
[14:38] Carmen, if you call in sick, she’s gonna make you reschedule. 卡门 如果你请病假 她会改时间约
[14:41] You’re gonna have to come up with a boyfriend sooner or later. 你迟早得找个替身男友
[14:43] But who am I gonna bring? 我可以带谁去
[14:45] If I show up with some random guy, 如果随便带个人
[14:46] she’s gonna know we’re not in love. 她会知道我们不相爱
[14:48] Then you’d be in good company. 那你们就有伴儿了
[14:50] Jacklyn and I are not in love, either. 杰奎琳和我也不相爱
[14:52] Did you ever love her? 你爱过她吗
[14:54] When we were first married. 开始结婚时爱
[14:57] Then after a few years, uh, we drifted apart. 但过了几年 我们渐行渐远
[14:59] Did you try to fix it? 你试过挽回吗
[15:01] Sure — couples therapy, romantic vacations. 当然 夫妻咨询 浪漫假期
[15:05] Then something changed, and I realized 但出现了变化 我发现
[15:06] I just didn’t want to fix it anymore. 我不再想挽回了
[15:08] What changed? 什么变化
[15:10] I met you. 我遇到了你
[15:16] You opened my eyes, mon coeur. 你让我不再迷茫 亲爱的
[15:17] You made me see that love is possible. 你让我发现爱的可能
[15:20] I just wish we didn’t have to go through all this. 我只是希望我们不必经历这一切
[15:23] Come on. 快想
[15:25] There’s a lot of men that would kill to be your boyfriend, 肯定有一大堆男人不顾一切想当你男友
[15:28] if only for a night. 哪怕就一晚
[15:29] You must know someone. 你肯定认识谁
[15:32] I mean, who cares if Katy’s from México instead of Argentina? 谁管凯蒂来自墨西哥还是阿根廷
[15:37] I don’t understand why the stappords are lying.‬ 我不懂斯塔普德一家为什么说谎
[15:39] You think it has to do with Blanca and her death? 你觉得这和布兰卡以及她的死有关吗
[15:42] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[15:43] Maybe she found out their secret 也许她发现了他们的秘密
[15:45] and they killed her for it, huh? 因此杀了她
[15:47] Ay, Ernesto. 欧内斯托
[15:48] I don’t think the Stappords did it. 我觉得不是斯塔普德一家干的
[15:50] They don’t seem like killers. 他们不像是杀人犯
[15:52] Good. 很好
[15:53] ‘Cause I don’t want you working for killers, 因为我不想你为杀人犯工作
[15:56] even if they pay as well as the Stappords. 即便薪水和斯塔普德家一样多
[16:07] You dropped this. 你勺子掉了
[16:09] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[16:12] You should be more careful. 你该小心些
[16:15] Thanks for the help. 谢谢你
[16:21] Come on, Rosie. Let’s get out of here. 快 罗西 我们快离开这儿
[16:23] What’s the rush? 怎么这么急
[16:25] I think I saw a rat. 我看到老鼠了
[16:31] And that cost includes labor and cleaning supplies. 价格还包括劳务和清洁用品
[16:34] You should also know 你还应该知道
[16:35] that all the maids have been personally vetted by me. 所有佣人都由我亲自审查过
[16:37] Nice. 很好
[16:39] How’s the scheduling work? 工作时间怎么安排
[16:40] Any way you want — daily, weekly. 随你安排 每天 每周都行
[16:42] I’m completely flexible. 我相当灵活
[16:44] I’ll bet you are. 我也觉得
[16:46] I mean the calendar is flexible. 我是说时间安排很灵活
[16:48] Are you interested? 你感兴趣吗
[16:50] I am. 是的
[16:51] You seem like the kind of gal who, uh… 你像是那种
[16:54] stays on top of things. 能管事的姑娘
[16:56] Thank you. 谢谢
[16:57] Listen, I’ve got a bunch of vacation rentals over in Calabasas. 我在卡拉巴萨斯出租度假房
[17:01] Why don’t you send me 10 of your best girls? 要不你给我派十个活最棒的姑娘
[17:06] You want to hire 10 maids. 你要雇十个佣人
[17:08] That’s wonderful. 太棒了
[17:09] You have a beautiful smile, you know that? 你笑得真美 你知道吧
[17:13] Mr. Atwood, I appreciate your business,‬ 阿特伍德先生 谢谢您照顾生意
[17:15] but I prefer to keep things strictly professional. 但我更想保持专业
[17:18] Oh, okay. 行
[17:20] So if I could have my knee back… 所以请你把手放开
[17:23] Great. 行
[17:24] May I offer you some coffee for the road? 你路上要喝点咖啡吗
[17:26] Sure. Coffee sounds great. 行 咖啡不错
[17:27] How do you like it? 你要什么样的
[17:28] No cream, lots of sugar. 不要奶油 多放糖
[17:31] I like it very, very sweet. 我喜欢非常非常甜蜜的
[17:34] Get your hands off her! 别碰她
[17:36] Son of a bitch! 狗娘养的
[17:38] Okay! 行了
[17:41] You come back here again, I’ll kill you! 再回来就杀了你
[17:51] Can you believe that guy? 你能相信那家伙吗
[18:08] It’s so sad. 太惨了
[18:11] Blanca was so young. 布兰卡还这么年轻
[18:15] But you never really got along with her. 但你总和她合不来
[18:16] I’m surprised you’re this upset. 你居然这么难过
[18:18] Well, I’m just in shock, that’s all. 我只是很震惊而已
[18:20] I mean, it’s a lot to take in, okay? 这事很难消化 好吗
[18:25] What’s that?‬ 那是什么
[18:26] It’s the necklace Blanca was wearing the night she disappeared. 布兰卡失踪那晚戴的项链
[18:29] Katy found it. 凯蒂找到的
[18:30] She gave it to Rosie. 她给罗西了
[18:32] Look. The clasp is broken. 你看 扣钩坏了
[18:36] So? 怎么
[18:37] So Rosie thinks it might mean foul play. 说明罗西觉得她是被谋杀的
[18:40] And she wants me to give the necklace to the police.‬ 她想让我把项链交给警察
[18:43] Well, you’re not going to, are you? 你不会给吧
[18:44] Would that be a problem? 那是个问题吗
[18:45] We don’t need the police asking questions. 别让警察再来盘问了
[18:48] W-what if they find out about Katy and how we got her? 要是他们发现我们怎样得到凯蒂的事怎么办
[18:52] Taylor… 泰勒
[18:53] I want to protect Katy, too. 我也想保护凯蒂
[18:57] But if you know something about what happened to Blanca, 但如果你知道布兰卡遇害的内情
[19:00] you need to tell me. 就得告诉我
[19:02] We’re on the same side here. 我们是同一战线的
[19:03] Are we? 是吗
[19:05] Because before I went into the hospital, 我进医院前
[19:07] it seemed like you were gonna leave me. 你好像要离开我
[19:08] I was angry. 我当时很生气
[19:10] But I’m here now, 但我现在回来了
[19:12] and I’m trying to make this work. 我想好好经营这个家
[19:14] So please be honest with me. 所以请别隐瞒我
[19:16] Were you involved with whatever happened to Blanca? 你参与了布兰卡遇害的事吗
[19:20] Of course not! 当然没有
[19:22] I mean, I know we never got along, 我知道我俩处不来
[19:23] but I never wanted anything bad to happen to her. 但我对她从没有过坏念头
[19:25] Then why was her necklace found in our house? 那她的项链为什么是在我们家被找到的
[19:28] I have no idea. 我不清楚
[19:31] Honestly, Michael, I am just as shocked as you are. 说实话 迈克尔 我和你一样震惊
[19:44] And then bam! 之后砰地一声
[19:45] He grabs the guy, throws him out of the house, 他抓起那个男的 把他扔出房子
[19:47] and threatens to kill him if he ever comes back. 还威胁说如果那个人再回来他就会干掉他
[19:49] Iay, díos mio! 我的天
[19:50] I know. Right? 就是啊 对吧
[19:51] That is so hot. 真是太性感了
[19:54] Maybe I didn’t tell it right. It was not hot. 可能是我叙述的方式不对 一点都不性感
[19:57] It was possessive, jealous, macho… 这是占有欲 嫉妒心和大男子主义的表现
[20:00] Hot, hot, and hot. 性感 性感 很性感
[20:02] Okay, I’m just gonna pretend that you’re helping. 好吧 我打算假装你在帮忙
[20:04] Mira, violence is never good, 暴力从来都不是好事
[20:06] but he was trying to protect you. 可他是想保护你
[20:08] I know. 我知道
[20:09] I just didn’t realize he could be so…aggressive. 我只是没意识到他也可以这么…有侵略性
[20:13] Did I tell you he was in the military? 我告诉过你他以前是军人吗
[20:15] Please — don’t say that’s hot. 拜托 别说这也很性感
[20:17] I won’t say it, but I’ll think it. 我不会说出来 但我会默默地想
[20:18] Anyway, we’re having dinner tomorrow night. 总之 我们明天要共进晚餐
[20:22] What should I say to him? 我该对他说什么好
[20:23] Give him a break. 饶了他吧
[20:24] Sexy people deserve second chances. 性感的男人应该拥有第二次机会
[20:28] Are you looking for someone? 你是在找什么人吗
[20:29] Yep. I’ll be right back. 没错 我去去就回
[20:33] Hey. Dave. 你好 戴夫
[20:35] Doug. 是道格
[20:35] Oh, that’s what I said — Doug. 我就是这么叫的 道格
[20:37] So, what are you doing tomorrow night? 你明天晚上有什么安排
[20:39] It’s my nana’s birthday. She’s turning 90. 明天是我奶奶的生日 她要九十岁了
[20:42] Oh, that’s too bad. 那真是太可惜了
[20:43] I was hoping you could come to dinner with me. 我还希望你明天能和我共进晚餐
[20:45] Forget nana. What time you want to meet? 不管奶奶了 你想明天几点见面
[20:47] Hold on. 等等
[20:47] Before you get too excited, 我要先告诉你事情会怎么样
[20:49] let me tell you how this is gonna work. 省得你激动过头
[21:00] Buenos días, mi amor. 早上好 亲爱的
[21:03] You’re up early. 你起得真早
[21:06] I’ve been thinking. 我一直在想
[21:08] Maybe y-you don’t go to work today. 或许你…你今天别去工作了
[21:10] Just stay here with me. 就和我一起呆在这里
[21:11] Yeah, I would love that, but I have to make money. 我也想这样 但我要去赚钱
[21:15] But it’s not safe there — a-at the Stappord’s. 斯塔普德家那里…不安全
[21:17] You said their last maid was murdered? 你不是说他们上一个女佣被谋杀了
[21:20] Oh, I don’t know that for sure. 我还不是很确定
[21:22] You should stay here. 你应该待在这里
[21:24] I-I don’t want anything bad to happen to you. 我不希望你发生任何意外
[21:26] That’s sweet, but I live there. 真贴心 但我住在那里
[21:29] I have to go back sometime. 我总是要回去的
[21:31] Maybe you should quit. 或许你应该辞职
[21:34] You never worked when we lived in México. 我们在墨西哥生活的时候你从来不用工作
[21:36] Maybe you just move in here with me, be my wife. 或许你干脆就搬过来和我住 做我的妻子
[21:40] What about money? 那钱怎么办
[21:41] I’ll worry about that. 我来担心钱的事
[21:42] You just worry about Miguel, huh? 你就负责照顾米格尔
[21:44] Doesn’t that sound nice? 听上去是不是很不错
[21:45] No. It doesn’t. 不 我不喜欢
[21:48] I’m not the same woman I was five years ago. 我已经不是五年前的那个女人了
[21:50] I work now. 我现在工作了
[21:52] And I like being a maid. I like helping people. 况且我喜欢做女佣 我喜欢帮助别人
[21:56] Okay, I didn’t want to have to do this, but… 我也不想这么做的 但…
[22:00] I forbid you from leaving this apartment. 我禁止你离开公寓
[22:05] Why are you laughing? 你为什么笑
[22:07] Because it’s cute. 因为这很可爱
[22:09] You’re being macho. 你现在一副大男子主义的样子
[22:10] And I’ve seen you using my girly shampoo. 然而我却见过你用我的女性专用洗发水
[22:14] Makes my hair feel silky. 它让我的头发像丝般顺滑
[22:17] Rosita, please. 罗西塔 求求你
[22:20] I’m trying to protect you. 我是想保护你
[22:22] Just do what I say. 照我说的做吧
[22:24] No. 不要
[22:25] You can’t tell me what to do. 你不能对我指手画脚的
[22:27] Yes, I can. I’m your husband. 我当然可以 我是你的丈夫
[22:29] I am going to work, and that is that. 我要去工作 就这么定了
[22:32] Don’t make me regret choosing you over Spence, hmm? 别让我后悔我选择了你而不是斯宾思
[22:48] Oh, thank you, Zoila. 谢谢你 佐拉
[22:52] So, how far along are you now — 6 months? 你怀孕多久了 六个月
[22:55] 6 1/2. 六个半月
[22:56] Did you know that, right about now, 你知不知道 现在
[22:58] your fetus is the length of a football, 你的胎儿有足球那么长
[23:01] covered in fine hair called lanugo? 全身覆盖着叫做”胎毛”的细绒毛
[23:04] Cool. 挺好
[23:05] Anyway, I’m gonna take a nap. 总之 我要去打个盹
[23:07] Very well. 很好
[23:12] Ooh, la, la. 哎呀呀
[23:18] What is that? 刚才那是什么
[23:20] – What? – The whole “Ooh, la, la” thing. -什么 -“哎呀呀”
[23:23] Well, it’s an expression of French origin, 这是源自法语的一种表达方式
[23:25] meant to convey enthusiasm and, in this case, 旨在表达热情 在这种情况下
[23:27] an appreciation of your delicious soup. 就表达了对你美味的汤的赞赏
[23:29] That’s nice. 挺好
[23:31] But you don’t have to say “Ooh, la, la.” 但你也不用说”哎呀呀”
[23:33] I mean, it’s just soup. 我是说 这只是碗汤罢了
[23:35] Nonsense. 胡说八道
[23:35] If anything, it deserves an “Ooh, la, la, la, la.” 这碗汤值得我说”哎呀呀呀呀”
[23:38] Oh, my god. I made it worse. 天啊 我越说越糟了
[23:40] Made what worse? 什么更糟了
[23:43] Dr. Neff, it seems like you say “Ooh, la, la” a lot. 内夫医生 看起来你经常说”哎呀呀”
[23:46] Nobody’s ever told you it’s a little…ridiculous? 没有人告诉过你 这有点…可笑吗
[23:50] On the contrary — everybody loves it. 恰恰相反 大家都很喜欢
[23:53] In fact, Genevieve finds it very endearing. 事实上 吉纳维芙就认为它很可爱
[24:00] You don’t think so? 你不这么认为吗
[24:01] Look, Genevieve is crazy about you. 听着 吉纳维芙对你如痴如狂
[24:04] I haven’t seen her this excited about a man 我很久很久没有看到过她
[24:06] in a long, long time. 这么喜欢一个男人了
[24:08] I feel the same. 我也是如此
[24:09] But that’s exactly why it’s so hard 但这也正是为什么对她而言
[24:11] for her to tell you when she doesn’t like something. 向你坦言她不喜欢一样东西是如此艰难
[24:14] And she doesn’t like… “Ooh, la, la”? 你是说她不喜欢…”哎呀呀”
[24:20] May I ask you, in what context she dislikes it? 我能不能问 她是在哪种情况下不喜欢
[24:22] All contexts. 所有情况
[24:25] Every…single…one of them. 每一种情况 毫无例外
[24:28] Even… 即使是…
[24:32] in the boudoir? 在床笫之间
[24:35] Oh, my lord. 天啊
[24:38] She’s discussed this with you. 她跟你聊了这事
[24:40] Dr. Neff… 内夫医生
[24:42] I’m sorry. 对不起
[24:44] No. 不
[24:46] I’m the one who’s sorry. 该道歉的人是我
[24:51] Please excuse me. 我先失陪了
[24:56] The maître d’ says our table will be ready in five minutes. 领班说我们那桌五分钟就能收拾好
[25:03] You okay? 你没事吧
[25:05] Honestly, no. 说实话 有事
[25:08] You really scared me the other day, Jesse. 那天你真的吓到我了 杰西
[25:10] What, when I put Atwood in his place? 我把阿特伍德扔了出去吗
[25:11] I know your intentions were good, 我知道你的本意是好的
[25:13] but you were so far over the line. 但你太过界了
[25:15] He put his hands on you. 他摸了你
[25:17] I was handling it. 我在处理呢
[25:19] The last thing I need is a hothead 我最不需要的就是
[25:20] who solves all of his problems with his fists. 靠拳头解决所有问题的愣头青
[25:24] All right. I-I’m sorry. 好吧 对不起
[25:26] I overreacted. 我反应过度了
[25:27] But it’s only because I care about you. 但那只是因为我关心你
[25:33] Look, if this is gonna work, I need to know 如果咱俩要走下去 我得知道
[25:35] that you can keep calm and take the high road. 你能保持冷静 宽宏大量
[25:38] Do you understand me? 你明白吧
[25:39] – Hi. – What — -你好 -什么
[25:42] You probably already noticed, but you’re, like…really hot. 你也许发现了 但你真的很帅
[25:47] Excuse me. We’re kind of in the middle of something here. 抱歉 我们正在说事情呢
[25:49] Hi. I’m Amber. 你好 我是安布尔
[25:50] Are you kidding me? 你开玩笑吗
[25:51] I’ve got this. 我能处理
[25:53] Hi, Amber. It’s good to meet you. 你好 安布尔 很高兴认识你
[25:54] But, as you can see, I am on a date. 但是 如你所见 我在约会
[25:58] – With her? – Mm-hmm. -跟她吗 -对啊
[25:59] Yeah, with me. Who’d you think I was? 对 跟我 你觉得我是谁啊
[26:02] I don’t know — his boss? 我不知道 他的老板吗
[26:04] Well, I-I used to be his boss, 我之前是他的老板
[26:06] But now I’m his date, so if you don’t mind — 但现在我是他的女友了 所以如果你不介意的话
[26:07] Okay, don’t tell her I said this, but… 别告诉她我这样说了 但是
[26:11] I can hear you. 我能听见你
[26:14] My friend Julie and I are going clubbing later. 我朋友朱莉和我一会儿要去酒吧
[26:17] Stop writing your number. Stop it. 别写你的手机号了 别写了
[26:19] Why don’t you text me after grandma goes to bed? 老太婆睡觉之后你给我发短信吧
[26:23] I promise I’ll show you a good time. 我保证我会带你玩得很开心
[26:27] Hands off, bitch! 别摸他 婊子
[26:33] So much for the high road. 看来是不能宽宏大量了
[26:38] I’m so glad we’re doing this. 真高兴我们要这样做
[26:40] You know, maybe we can make this a regular thing. 也许我们可以隔一阵子约一次
[26:43] Maybe. 也许吧
[26:45] So, Doug, how did you meet this beautiful lady? 道格 你怎么遇见这位美女的
[26:48] – Well — – You don’t want to hear about that. -这个嘛 -你不想听的
[26:50] Yes, I do. 我想啊
[26:51] We just sat down, Jacklyn. 我们刚坐下 杰奎琳
[26:53] Do you have to interrogate them right now? 你非得立马审问他们吗
[26:55] I-I just asked a simple question. 我只是问了个简单的问题
[27:00] I work at a coffee shop. 我在咖啡店工作
[27:01] And one day, Carmen came in and just took my breath away. 一天 卡门走了进来 让我神魂颠倒
[27:06] For the longest time, 很久以来
[27:07] I tried to get the courage to ask her out, 我一直想鼓起勇气约她出去
[27:08] but, as fate would have it, she asked me. 但是出于机缘巧合 她约了我
[27:14] What a romantic story. 真是个浪漫的故事
[27:16] So, which one of her songs is your favorite? 你最喜欢听她的哪首歌
[27:19] Jacklyn, don’t put him on the spot. 杰奎琳 别让他尴尬
[27:20] It’s a tie between “Amor de mi corazon” 我觉得《我心之爱》和《我的爱属于你》
[27:23] And “Mi amor es tuyo.” 不分上下
[27:25] You know my songs? 你知道我的歌吗
[27:28] I-I mean, of course you do. 我是说 你当然知道啦
[27:29] Good boy. 好小伙
[27:30] I’m Carmen’s biggest fan. 我是卡门的铁杆粉
[27:33] Okay, it’s official — 好了 这事定了
[27:34] I’m very impressed with Doug. 我觉得道格很棒
[27:36] So am I. 我也是
[27:38] Welcome to chat affamé. 欢迎来到饥饿的猫
[27:40] Tonight’s specials are in your menu, 今晚的特色菜在你们的菜单上
[27:42] but the confit de canard is my favorite. 但我最爱的是油封鸭
[27:57] I’ll be back with the wine list. 我马上拿酒单回来
[28:00] What the hell was that? 那是在搞什么
[28:02] What? 什么
[28:02] You were flirting with her. 你在跟她调情
[28:04] Don’t be ridiculous. 别胡扯
[28:05] You were flirting. Mm. 你在调情
[28:07] You were flirting. 你在调情
[28:08] I-I was just being friendly. 我只是想表现得友好一些
[28:10] Like you were being friendly with the yoga instructor 像是你跟瑜珈教练和遛狗妹子
[28:12] and friendly with the dog walker? 表现得友好吗
[28:15] I told you none of that is true. 我跟你说过 那都不是真的
[28:16] Just because I never caught you doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. 就因为我没抓到过 不意味着事情没有发生
[28:20] Carmen, I’m sorry, 卡门 很抱歉
[28:22] But I seem to have lost my appetite. 但我好像没胃口了
[28:24] Jacklyn, wait. 杰奎琳 等等
[28:30] Is that guy a jerk or what? 那人真是个混蛋啊
[28:45] Oh, my god. 天啊
[28:47] Michael! There’s someone outside! 迈克尔 外面有人
[28:49] – What? – I saw someone outside our window. -什么 -我看见窗户外面有人
[28:50] Should I call the police? 我该报警吗
[28:52] No. Uh… Michael! 不 迈克尔
[28:53] I’m going. Everyone stay put. 我去看看 大家都待在这里
[28:55] Be careful. 小心点
[29:11] You son of a bitch! 你个混蛋
[29:12] You stay away from my family! You hear me?! 你离我的家人远点 听到了吗
[29:14] Michael, stop! 迈克尔 住手
[29:19] Ernesto? 欧内斯托
[29:29] Why the hell was your husband sneaking around our house? 你的丈夫为什么在我家附近偷偷摸摸的
[29:32] Michael. Keep your voice down. Katy might hear you. 迈克尔 小声点 凯蒂可能听见
[29:35] I-I’m very sorry. 很抱歉
[29:37] I-I just wanted to make sure Rosie was okay. 我只想确保罗西没事
[29:39] You scared us half to death. 你差点吓死我们
[29:42] I-I wanted to make sure you were safe. 我想确保你的安全
[29:44] Safe from what? 什么安全
[29:48] I don’t want her to end up murdered, 我不想让她也被谋杀
[29:49] like that maid who worked here. 就跟之前在这里工作的女佣一样
[29:52] Blanca wasn’t murdered. She killed herself. 布兰卡不是被谋杀的 而是自杀的
[29:55] That’s not what Rosie thinks. 罗西不是那么认为的
[29:56] Ernesto. 欧内斯托
[29:57] Okay, well, next time you come by, we better know about it, 好吧 下次你过来的时候最好告诉我们
[30:00] or we are calling the police, you understand? 不然我们就报警了 知道了吗
[30:02] It won’t happen again. 这种事不会再发生了
[30:05] I will make sure of that. 我会保证的
[30:06] Thank you. 谢谢
[30:08] Come on, Michael. 走吧 迈克尔
[30:13] Estas loco? 你疯了吗
[30:14] Are you trying to get me fired? 想害我被开除吗
[30:16] I’m not gonna apologize for protecting you. 我不要因为想保护你而道歉
[30:18] How many times do I have to tell you? I am not in danger. 我得告诉你多少次 我没有危险
[30:21] I think you are. 我觉得你有
[30:23] We are not going to argue about this here. 我们不要在这里吵
[30:26] I am going to get my purse. Hmm? 我要去拿包了 好吗
[30:37] Violeta? 维奥莱塔
[30:39] My name is…Katy. 我叫 凯蒂
[30:45] Ay, dios mio. 天啊
[30:47] I still cannot believe you sneaking over here like a crazy man. 我还是不敢相信你像个疯子一样溜了过来
[30:51] I’m sorry. I-I was wrong. 对不起 我错了
[30:54] The Stappords seem like very nice people. 斯塔普德一家好像是好人
[30:56] He hit you with a golf club. 他用高尔夫球棒打了你
[30:59] I had it coming. 这是我自找的
[31:01] You know, the point is, I think you should keep working here. 关键是 我觉得你应该继续在这里工作
[31:04] I’m sure that little girl really needs you. 那个小姑娘肯定很需要你
[31:07] So, you are…changing your mind just like that? 你就这样改变主意了吗
[31:11] Yeah. Just like that. 是啊 就这样
[31:18] Who did you think that was? 你觉得那是谁啊
[31:21] What? 什么
[31:21] Outside the house, 房子外面的人
[31:23] before you knew it was Rosie’s husband. 在你知道那是罗西的丈夫之前
[31:25] You thought it was someone else, and you were terrified. 你以为那是别人 你吓坏了
[31:27] Michael. 迈克尔
[31:27] Did you think it was the man who killed Blanca? 你觉得那是杀害布兰卡的人吗
[31:30] Don’t ask me that. 别问我那个问题
[31:32] Do you know who he is? 你知道他是谁吗
[31:34] Just…s-stop it. 别问了
[31:35] Is that who you’ve been cheating with? 你一直在跟他偷情吗
[31:37] I mean, what the hell is going on, Taylor?! 到底怎么回事 泰勒
[31:39] I want to tell you things. 我想告诉你的
[31:41] I do. 真的
[31:42] But if you know the truth, you will be an accomplice. 但如果你知道真相 你也是共犯了
[31:46] To what? 什么共犯
[31:47] Katy needs a parent. We can’t both go to jail. 凯蒂需要家长 我们不能都进监狱
[31:50] Why would we go to jail? 我们为什么要进监狱
[31:53] What did you do? 你做了什么
[31:57] I’m sorry. I can’t tell you anything else. 对不起 我不能告诉你别的事了
[31:59] So you have to decide — are you standing by me or not? 你必须作出决定 你要支持我还是不支持
[32:13] You’ve been terribly quiet tonight. 你今晚特别安静
[32:18] Have I? 是吗
[32:21] Well, maybe there’s some way I can perk you up…Dr. Neff. 也许我有办法让你振作起来 内夫医生
[32:28] Why? So that you can run off and tell your maid about it? 为什么 好让你跑去告诉你的女佣吗
[32:32] Excuse me? 你说什么
[32:33] You discussed our most intimate secrets with Zoila. 你跟佐拉说了我们最亲密的秘密
[32:37] I most certainly did not. 我绝对没有
[32:39] You didn’t discuss my “Ooh, la, las”? 你没说我的哎呀呀吗
[32:42] Well, that — 那个嘛
[32:43] I am mortified! 我尴尬死了
[32:45] How would you like it if I went around telling people how… 如果我告诉别人你在床上有多么贪得无厌
[32:49] insatiable you are in bed? 你会怎么想
[32:52] I wouldn’t mind. 我不介意啊
[32:54] If you had issues with my “Ooh, la, las,” 如果你不喜欢我的哎呀呀
[32:56] you should’ve talked to me. 你该告诉我的
[32:57] I didn’t plan to talk about it to Zoila. 我没打算跟佐拉说这事
[33:00] It just happened. 事情就这样发生了
[33:01] You have to understand, we’re very, very close. 你得明白 我们非常亲近
[33:04] “Codependent” is what I would say. 我会说你们是共存的
[33:06] Well, now you’re just being unfair. 现在你就不公平了
[33:08] Genevieve, when I asked if you wanted to live together, 吉纳维芙 当我问你想不想同居时
[33:11] do you know what you told me? 你知道你跟我说了什么吗
[33:13] Only if Zoila was okay with it. 只要佐拉没意见
[33:15] You care more about her feelings than mine. 比起我来 你更在乎她的感受
[33:17] That is not true! 不是那样的
[33:19] If we are ever gonna make it together as a couple, 如果我们要做情侣
[33:21] we have to put each other first! 我们得把彼此放在第一位
[33:23] I have to be the most important person in your life, 我得成为你生命中最重要的人
[33:26] not Zoila! 不是佐拉
[33:34] You need to leave. 你得离开
[33:36] Please. I’m so sorry about the dinner. 拜托 对于晚餐的事我很抱歉
[33:39] I mean it, Sebastien. I don’t even want to look at you right now. 我是认真的 塞巴斯蒂安 我现在都不想看你
[33:42] My marriage wasn’t happy, and I strayed. 我的婚姻不幸福 我迷失了
[33:44] That has nothing to do with us. That was the past. 那跟我们没关系 那是过去的事
[33:46] You know… I don’t like what we’re doing. 我不喜欢我们在做的事
[33:50] But I keep telling myself it’s okay 但我一直告诉自己这没关系
[33:52] because we belong together, that our love is special. 因为我们天生一对 我们的爱很特别
[33:55] – It is. – No! -就是啊 -不是
[33:57] You will sleep with anything that moves. 只要是活的东西你都肯上
[33:59] I’m just a flavor of the month. 我只是你一时图的新鲜
[34:00] Those women meant nothing to me. 那些女人对我没有意义
[34:03] Mon coeur, I love you. 亲爱的 我爱你
[34:08] All this time, you’ve been telling me 一直以来 你都在告诉我
[34:10] ho– how cold Jacklyn is, that she has pushed you away. 杰奎琳有多冷酷 她一直把你推开
[34:14] Well, I know her now. 我现在了解她了
[34:16] And she doesn’t seem cold to me. 在我看来 她可不冷酷
[34:19] What are you saying? 你什么意思
[34:23] Maybe the problem is you. 也许问题在你身上
[34:32] So, are we gonna talk about what happened at dinner? 我们要谈谈晚餐时发生的事吗
[34:34] I lost control for a second. 我失控了一秒
[34:37] Can we just forget about it? 我们能忘了这事吗
[34:38] We could, or I could just tease you about it forever. 我们可以啊 或者我可以一辈子取笑你
[34:41] Stop it. 少来啦
[34:44] You just can’t stop hitting people, 你一直都在打人
[34:45] and I’m the hothead. 而我成了刺头青
[34:47] Okay. Okay. You made your point. 好吧 你说得很对
[34:49] I’m sorry I came down so hard on you before. 对不起我之前对你太苛刻
[34:52] It’s all right. We both had…moments. 没事 我们都有过失控的时候
[34:57] It happens. 这种事时有发生
[34:58] It’s not just that. 不止如此
[34:59] I’ve had bad luck with men. 我的桃花运一直不好
[35:01] Really bad luck. 非常不好
[35:05] I told you about Nick, right? 我跟你说了尼克的事 对吧
[35:07] Your ex. 你前夫
[35:09] He proposed to me right after we met, 我们遇见之后他就向我求婚了
[35:12] And I thought, “Why not? I’m a good judge of character.” 我想着 干嘛不答应呢 我善于判断人品
[35:16] He was handsome and charming, smart. 他英俊迷人聪明
[35:21] But it turned out 但原来
[35:23] there were all these parts of him that I didn’t know. 他还有很多方面我并不知道
[35:26] I see. 我懂了
[35:27] So with you, it’s like… 跟你在一起时
[35:30] I’m holding my breath. 我像是在屏住呼吸
[35:33] I’m waiting for the other shoe to drop. 我在等着你的另一面
[35:36] And when you went off on Atwood, 你对阿特伍德动手时
[35:39] I was like, “There’s the other shoe.” 我想着 这就是他的另一面
[35:42] You can stop holding your breath. 你可以不用屏住呼吸了
[35:43] There is no other shoe. 我没有另一面
[36:01] I’m gonna… take a shower. 我要去洗个澡了
[36:08] Care to join? 你想一起吗
[36:11] I’ll be right in. 我马上来
[36:34] I didn’t know you were up. 我不知道你起来了
[36:36] Where’s Dr. Neff? 内夫医生呢
[36:37] Taking a walking to clear his head. 去散步了 为了清理思绪
[36:40] We had a big fight last night. 我们昨晚大吵了一架
[36:42] Yeah. I sort of heard. 我算是听到了
[36:44] Oh, no. Did we keep you awake again? 不 我们又害得你睡不着了吗
[36:46] Don’t worry about me. 别担心我
[36:48] How are you? 你还好吗
[36:49] I’m so mad, I could spit. 我好生气 都想吐口水了
[36:51] Did you hear what he was saying about us, 你听到了他说我俩的坏话了吗
[36:53] that we’re too close? 说我们太亲近了
[36:55] I did, and… 我听到了
[36:58] I think he may be right. 我觉得他也许说得对
[37:00] How could we be too close? 我们怎么可能太亲近啊
[37:02] Your daughter is marrying my son. We’re family. 你女儿要嫁给我儿子 我们是一家人
[37:05] We’re really wrapped up in each other’s lives, 我们的生活互相纠缠
[37:07] and it keeps getting us in trouble. 这一直让我们惹上麻烦
[37:09] It’s why you went to Greece in the first place. 所以你一开始才去希腊
[37:12] Remember? 记得吗
[37:14] Yes. 是的
[37:18] I think it’s time for me to move back to my own house. 我觉得我现在该搬回自己家了
[37:23] Are you quitting? 你要辞职吗
[37:24] No! 不
[37:26] I’ll still be your maid during the day, 白天我还是你的女佣
[37:27] But at night, I’ll go home, 但是晚上我会回家
[37:29] and you and Christopher can have the house for… 你和克里斯托弗可以在房子里
[37:32] “Ooh, la, la.” 哎呀呀
[37:37] Are you sure you’re gonna be okay on your own? 你一个人真的没问题吗
[37:39] Oh, please. 拜托
[37:40] It’s the last time I’ll be on my own for the next 18 years. 这是接下来18年里我最后一次一个人了
[37:45] Besides, I think he really loves you, 而且 我觉得他真的很爱你
[37:48] And I want you to be happy. 我想要你幸福
[37:51] Then why do I feel so sad? 那我为什么觉得这么悲伤
[38:01] Listen, um… 听着
[38:03] I just wanted to talk to you about last night. 我想跟你谈谈昨晚的事
[38:05] No, I — I’m so sorry 不 我真的很抱歉
[38:07] that you had to see me fighting with my husband. 你得看我和我丈夫争吵
[38:08] Please. I mean, if you ask me, he got off easy. 别这样 要问我的话 是他没受什么惩罚
[38:12] Well, thank you for being so understanding. 谢谢你这么理解
[38:14] I’ll bet you and Doug never fight like that. 你跟道格肯定从来都不那样吵架
[38:16] Oh, all the time. 一直都吵
[38:17] To be honest, I don’t think it’s gonna work out with Doug. 说实话 我觉得我和道格不合适
[38:21] Well, that’s too bad. 真糟糕
[38:23] Jacklyn… 杰奎琳
[38:24] I know it’s none of my business… 我知道这不关你的事
[38:27] But if your husband cheats on you… 但如果你的丈夫出轨了
[38:30] Why do I stay? 我为什么还不离婚
[38:33] I’ve been asking myself that question a lot lately. 最近我一直在问自己那个问题
[38:35] Well, I think you deserve better. 我觉得你配得上更好的人
[38:37] – No, you don’t have to say that. – No, I mean it. -你没必要这么说 -我是认真的
[38:39] You’re smart and beautiful, a successful businesswoman. 你聪明美丽 是个成功的女商人
[38:43] I mean, what is he bringing to the table? 他给你带来了什么好处
[38:48] I don’t know. 我不知道
[38:50] I guess I’m just a sucker for a sexy accent. 我想我爱上了他的性感口音
[38:55] Well, women like us, we don’t need men like that. 我们这种女人不需要那种男人
[38:59] You know what? 知道吗
[39:01] Maybe we don’t. 也许是不需要
[39:04] Thanks, Carmen. 谢谢 卡门
[39:05] Yeah. 没事
[39:25] Mrs. Taylor, you’re awake. 泰勒太太 你醒来了
[39:28] Are you feeling okay? 你感觉还好吧
[39:30] Well, your door was closed, so I didn’t want to bother you. 你的门关上了 所以我不想打扰你
[39:32] But you don’t have to worry. 但你没必要担心
[39:34] Katy’s playing in her room, and I’m making us lunch. 凯蒂在她的房间里玩 我在给我们做午餐
[39:37] Oh, I think Mr. Michael left early for work. 迈克尔先生很早就去上班了
[39:43] Ay, Mrs. Taylor! 泰勒太太
[39:45] What’s wrong? 出什么事了
[39:47] Michael left me. 迈克尔离开了我
[39:49] Oh, my god. What happened? 天啊 怎么了
[39:51] I-I don’t even know where to start. 我都不知道该从何说起
[39:54] It’s okay. Just let it out. 没事 说出来就好了
[39:57] I’m all alone. 我现在孤单一人
[39:59] What am I gonna do? 我要怎么做
[40:01] Mrs. Taylor, you are not alone. 泰勒太太 你不是一个人
[40:03] We’re going to get through this together, huh? 我们会一起渡过难关的 好吗
[40:06] Come here. 来吧
[40:18] I’m glad you called. 真高兴你打来了电话
[40:19] I assume… 我猜
[40:22] you’ve seen the light. 你懂了
[40:23] I want to talk to El Jefe. 我想跟老大谈谈
[40:25] – He’s in méxico. – I know. -他在墨西哥 -我知道
[40:27] I need you to set up a meeting. 我需要你安排一场见面
[40:30] I want to make a deal. 我想跟他做交易
[40:32] What kind of deal? 什么交易
[40:34] I want my freedom. 我想要我的自由
[40:36] I don’t ever want to work for the cartel again. 我再也不想为贩毒集团工作了
[40:44] You’re a fool if you think he’ll agree to that. 如果你觉得他会同意的话 那你就是个傻子
[40:48] But I can give him something he desperately wants. 但我可以给他他十分想要的东西
[40:52] And what is that? 那是什么
[40:54] Tell him… 告诉他
[40:56] I found the little girl he’s been looking for. 我找到了他在找的小女孩
蛇蝎女佣

Post navigation

Previous Post: 蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第3季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第3季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme