时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Here’s to being pregnant and getting left at the altar. | 为我怀孕然后在圣坛前被抛弃干杯 |
[00:04] | I can’t believe Javi left you | 真不敢相信 |
[00:05] | just because you’re carrying another man’s baby | 哈维因为你怀了别人孩子 |
[00:07] | and tried to pass it off as his. | 还想骗他是自己的就弃你而去 |
[00:09] | You can stay here with the baby, where you belong. | 你可以在这儿养育孩子 这也是你家 |
[00:12] | You are the most beautiful woman I have ever met, | 你是我见过最漂亮的女人 |
[00:15] | and I have fallen in love with you. | 我觉得我爱上你了 |
[00:17] | They told me you were killed. | 他们说你被杀害了 |
[00:19] | But I’m back now. | 但是现在我回来了 |
[00:21] | We will all be one big, happy family. | 我们会成为幸福的一大家子 |
[00:24] | Men are bad. | 男人都很坏 |
[00:25] | We deserve to be punished. | 我们就该受惩罚 |
[00:28] | Carmen, that’s a sex thing. | 卡门 这是色情服务 |
[00:29] | He said he’d pay me to do it again. | 他说他会付钱 让我再来一次 |
[00:31] | I don’t want this man anywhere near you. | 我不想让这个男人再靠近你半步 |
[00:33] | This place is a disaster zone. | 这里简直是灾区 |
[00:34] | Maybe you should hire a maid. | 也许你该雇个佣人 |
[00:35] | He works for me now. | 他现在为我工作 |
[00:36] | He’s an absolute professional. | 他绝对专业 |
[00:39] | What the hell happened in here? | 这里发生了什么事 |
[00:40] | Did you kill him? | 你杀了他吗 |
[00:41] | You know, I’ve been trying to call Blanca. Is she home? | 布兰卡一直不接电话 她在家吗 |
[00:44] | She quit. Yeah. She took off while we were at dinner. | 她辞职了 昨晚我们吃晚餐的时候她就走了 |
[00:46] | She didn’t even leave a note. | 连张字条都没留下 |
[00:47] | I am not having an affair. | 我没有偷情 |
[00:49] | Sooner or later, I’m going to find out the truth. | 我迟早会查出真相的 |
[00:53] | I think tonight’s the night. | 我想就是今晚了 |
[00:54] | We pulled prints from the hand found in your garden, | 我们从你的花园中发现的断手上提取了指纹 |
[00:57] | and we’ve been able to identify the victim. | 确定了死者身份 |
[00:58] | That’s Louie Becker. | 那是路易·贝克 |
[00:59] | He was involved with a friend of mine. | 他跟我的一个朋友有关系 |
[01:01] | This friend of yours — what’s her name? | 你的朋友叫什么名字 |
[01:03] | Are you Genevieve Delatour? | 你是吉纳维芙·德拉图吗 |
[01:04] | I need to speak to you about the murder of Louie Becker. | 我得跟你谈谈路易·贝克被谋杀一事 |
[01:12] | Oh, thank God you’re here. | 谢天谢地你来了 |
[01:16] | Genevieve hasn’t said anything, has she? | 吉纳维芙目前什么都没说吧 |
[01:18] | No, we’ve been waiting for you. | 没有 我们在等你来 |
[01:19] | I figured she shouldn’t answer any questions | 我觉得她的律师不在场时 |
[01:21] | without her lawyer present. | 她不该回答任何问题 |
[01:22] | That’s smart. | 聪明 |
[01:23] | So she’s been hiding in the bathroom for the last 40 minutes. | 所以她都在卫生间藏了40分钟了 |
[01:26] | That sounds about right. | 好主意啊 |
[01:29] | Mrs. Delatour, what was your relationship with Mr. Becker? | 德拉图太太 您跟贝克先生是什么关系 |
[01:32] | He was the tennis pro at our club. | 他是我们俱乐部的网球教练 |
[01:34] | Such a tragedy what happened. | 发生这种事真是悲剧 |
[01:36] | – How was that? – That was fine. | -怎么样 -可以 |
[01:38] | You can stop asking. | 你不用每次都问我 |
[01:41] | It’s my first murder investigation. | 这是我第一次参与谋杀案调查 |
[01:43] | I was told you and the deceased were lovers. | 有人跟我说你跟被害人是情人关系 |
[01:46] | What?! That’s ridiculous. | 什么 简直胡说 |
[01:48] | If they were lovers, I’d know about it. | 如果他们是情人 我肯定会知道 |
[01:50] | Well, there you have it. | 你明白了吧 |
[01:52] | You didn’t answer the question. | 你还没有回答我的问题 |
[01:54] | Really? I thought I did. | 是吗 我不是回答了吗 |
[01:55] | Oh, for God’s sake, | 天哪 |
[01:56] | tell the detective you did not have an affair | 你就告诉警探你跟被害人 |
[01:59] | with the murdered man. | 没有偷情就行了 |
[02:01] | Well… | 这个… |
[02:03] | You slept with your tennis pro? | 你跟你的网球教练睡了吗 |
[02:05] | How long was this going on? | 你们在一起多久 |
[02:07] | Ma’am, I’ll ask the questions here. | 女士 问题应该由我来问 |
[02:10] | H-how long was this going on? | 你们在一起多久 |
[02:14] | Just a few months. It wasn’t a big deal. | 就几个月 没什么大不了的 |
[02:16] | But I was told it ended badly. | 但有人说你们最后不欢而散 |
[02:18] | What happened between you two? | 到底发生了什么事 |
[02:19] | Um…pass. | 跳过 |
[02:22] | Excuse me? You can’t do that. | 什么 不能跳过 |
[02:24] | Actually, my client has every right not to answer, | 我的客户有权不回答你的问题 |
[02:27] | so let’s move on. | 你还是继续吧 |
[02:28] | Yes. | 对 |
[02:29] | Why don’t you go pester someone else, like Evelyn Powell? | 要不你去纠缠别人吧 比如伊芙琳·鲍威尔 |
[02:32] | She was always flirting with Louie. | 她一直跟路易眉来眼去的 |
[02:34] | I’ll check that out. | 我会去查证的 |
[02:35] | Now, we’ve determined | 我们断定 |
[02:36] | the murder took place the night of the 1st. | 谋杀发生时间是一号晚上 |
[02:39] | Where were you? | 当时你在哪里 |
[02:40] | At a book party. | 在一个签售会上 |
[02:42] | For my friend Marisol. | 我们的朋友玛莉索办的 |
[02:44] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[02:45] | And, Michael, you saw me there. Tell him. | 迈克尔 你也看到我了 告诉他 |
[02:48] | Yes, my wife and I talked to her. | 对 我跟我妻子还跟她谈话了 |
[02:51] | Then it’s settled. | 那就结了 |
[02:52] | I’m innocent. | 我是无辜的 |
[02:53] | Thank you so much for coming by. | 非常感谢你过来 |
[02:55] | It’s just I still don’t understand | 不过我还是不懂你们 |
[02:57] | the circumstances of your breakup. | 为什么分手 |
[02:59] | We didn’t have a lot in common. | 我们没什么共同语言 |
[03:01] | I’m delightful, and he’s a slimy, little weasel. | 我生性开朗 而他是个狡猾卑鄙的小人 |
[03:05] | May he rest in peace. | 愿他安息 |
[03:08] | Sounds like you didn’t like him very much. | 这么看来你并不怎么喜欢他 |
[03:10] | I didn’t. | 是的 |
[03:11] | – Genevieve. – The truth is, I loathed him. | -吉纳维芙 -其实我很厌恶他 |
[03:13] | But I won’t demean myself by standing here and — | 但我不会作践自己 站在这里… |
[03:16] | and explaining why to the likes of you. | 跟你这种人解释 |
[03:18] | If you don’t like that, you can arrest me, Detective! | 如果你不喜欢 大可逮捕我 警探 |
[03:21] | But I have said all I am going to say! | 我要说的都已经说完了 |
[03:45] | Morning. | 早 |
[03:46] | Jesse! What are you doing here? | 杰西 你在这里干什么 |
[03:49] | The laundry. | 洗衣服 |
[03:50] | You’re 20 minutes early. | 你早到了二十分钟 |
[03:52] | Well, I figured I’d get a head start on some things. | 我想早点开始干活 |
[03:55] | Is that a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[03:56] | Y– No, I just — I’m not ready for you — ouch. | 有…没有 我只是没准备好见你 |
[03:59] | I haven’t gotten dressed, and I haven’t even put on makeup. | 我没穿好衣服 也没化妆 |
[04:02] | So this is you just rolling out of bed? | 那你这是刚起床喽 |
[04:06] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:09] | Uh, you know what? | 这样吧 |
[04:11] | I’ll, um, I’ll take care of these. | 这个还是我来吧 |
[04:14] | Your panties? | 你的内内吗 |
[04:15] | They’re underwear, and I prefer to fold them myself. | 是内衣 我喜欢自己叠自己的内衣 |
[04:19] | I’ve got two sisters and a mother. | 我有两个妹妹一个老妈 |
[04:21] | You think I’ve never seen panties? | 你以为我从没见过内内吗 |
[04:23] | Please stop saying that word. | 拜托别用那个词了 |
[04:25] | Whatever you want. I am here to service you. | 你说了算 我是来服侍你的 |
[04:29] | No, no. | 不不 |
[04:30] | Okay, you can’t talk like — | 你不能那样说… |
[04:31] | Um, I know what you meant to say, but it’s — | 我知道你的意思 但是… |
[04:35] | it’s not professional to, um… | 你这样是不专业的… |
[04:38] | No, I got you. | 我懂 |
[04:39] | Don’t worry. | 不用担心 |
[04:41] | Uh, there — there are some things | 这周是有些事 |
[04:42] | I would like you to take care of this week. | 我需要你去处理 |
[04:43] | Uh, organize the pantry, clean the air vents. | 整理储藏室 清理排风口 |
[04:46] | I’m on it. | 我会处理的 |
[04:47] | Thanks. I’ll be upstairs. | 谢谢 我先上楼了 |
[04:49] | Oh! One more thing. | 对了 还有件事 |
[04:51] | Did you want me to hand-wash these? | 这个需要我手洗吗 |
[04:57] | I’ll take care of the laundry. | 还是我去洗衣服吧 |
[05:03] | Thank you for letting me borrow your furniture. | 谢谢你借给我家具用 |
[05:06] | You should thank Spence. | 应该谢斯宾思 |
[05:08] | It all belongs to him. | 东西都是他的 |
[05:10] | Oh, I thought it was yours ’cause everything is so small. | 我还以为是你的呢 东西都这么小 |
[05:13] | Look at this chair. | 你看这把椅子 |
[05:15] | I’m a giant. | 我坐上去就跟巨人一样 |
[05:17] | See? | 看到没 |
[05:17] | Hey, that happens to be a very expensive, very classic piece. | 那把椅子可是特别贵的经典款 |
[05:22] | I’m sorry, man. | 抱歉 伙计 |
[05:22] | There’s nothing wrong with your chair. | 你的椅子没有任何问题 |
[05:24] | It’s my fault. I’m too tall. | 怪我 是我太高了 |
[05:28] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[05:29] | Miguel! | 米格尔 |
[05:31] | Language! | 怎么说话呢 |
[05:32] | Listen to your mother. | 听你妈妈的话 |
[05:33] | Cursing is a sin. | 骂人是种罪过 |
[05:34] | You’ll go to Hell! | 会下地狱的 |
[05:37] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 等等 别这样 |
[05:38] | Hey, you know, he made a mistake. | 他犯错了而已 |
[05:40] | Let’s not bring Hell into it. | 不要扯上地狱 |
[05:42] | Excuse me? I’m his father. | 你说什么 我是他父亲 |
[05:44] | This is none of your business. | 这不关你的事 |
[05:45] | Well, I’m his stepfather, and I think that it is. | 我是他的继父 我觉得关我的事 |
[05:48] | Come on. | 别吵了 |
[05:50] | We all agreed to get along. | 我们说好好好相处的 |
[05:52] | Remember? | 还记得吗 |
[05:54] | When was the last time you went to church? | 你上次去教堂是什么时候 |
[05:57] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[06:01] | Uh, I’ve been busy. | 我最近很忙 |
[06:03] | – Uh-huh? – With the wedding. | -是吗 -忙婚礼 |
[06:04] | – Mm-hmm. – And the coma. | -嗯 -还昏迷了 |
[06:06] | And…stuff. | 还有…别的事 |
[06:09] | I’ll take you on Sunday. It’ll be good for you. | 我周末带你去 会对你有好处的 |
[06:11] | Come on, mijo. | 过来 孩子 |
[06:13] | Let’s get some more little furniture from the truck, huh? | 我们再去车里拿几件小家具过来 |
[06:17] | That’s good? Come on. | 好吧 来 |
[06:22] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:23] | Miguel and I go to the park on Sundays, hang out, shoot hoops. | 我和米格尔周末会去公园逛逛 打打球 |
[06:26] | We’ve been doing it since you were in the hospital. | 从你住院后我们就一直去 |
[06:28] | It’s kind of our thing. | 算是我们的习惯了 |
[06:29] | Oh, uh, I didn’t realize. | 这样啊 我没有意识到 |
[06:31] | I will talk to Ernesto. | 我会跟欧内斯托说的 |
[06:33] | Good. | 好 |
[06:34] | But you have to do something, too. | 但你也得做件事 |
[06:38] | You can’t criticize Ernesto in front of Miguel. | 你不能在米格尔面前批评欧内斯托 |
[06:41] | It’s disrespectful. | 这样对人很不尊重 |
[06:43] | Ernesto doesn’t respect me. | 是欧内斯托不尊重我 |
[06:45] | He’s ragging on my furniture, my height. | 他对我的家具和我的身高品头论足 |
[06:48] | So he’s taller than you. | 他个子确实比你高 |
[06:49] | You can still be the bigger man, hmm? | 你依然可以大度一点 |
[06:59] | The victim of a gruesome murder and dismemberment | 比佛利山庄发生的一起残忍的肢解谋杀案 |
[07:02] | in Beverly Hills has been identified. | 死者身份已经确认 |
[07:05] | Louis Becker was a tennis instructor at a local country club. | 路易·贝克是当地乡村俱乐部的一名网球教练 |
[07:09] | Police are trying to determine whether or not the victim knew — | 警方正在进一步调查被害人是否知道… |
[07:14] | I was watching that. | 我在看呢 |
[07:16] | It’s such an awful story. | 太可怕了 |
[07:18] | I don’t want Katy accidentally listening to it. | 我不想让凯蒂无意中听到 |
[07:20] | I need to know what’s going on. | 我需要了解这个案子 |
[07:22] | Police questioned Genevieve last night. | 警方昨晚询问过吉纳维芙 |
[07:24] | She’s a person of interest in the case. | 她是这个案子的嫌疑人 |
[07:27] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[07:29] | You — You think she had something to do with it? | 你认为她跟这个案子有关系吗 |
[07:31] | No, I don’t. | 没有 |
[07:33] | But she had a relationship with Louie. | 但她跟路易谈过恋爱 |
[07:35] | I guess he had affairs with a lot of the women at the club. | 他应该跟俱乐部里很多女人有过一腿吧 |
[07:39] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[07:42] | Well, I hadn’t heard that. | 我倒没听说 |
[07:46] | You knew Louie, right? | 你认识路易吧 |
[07:48] | I took a few lessons from him. | 我跟他上过几节课 |
[07:51] | But I didn’t have an affair with him, | 但我没有跟他偷情 |
[07:52] | if that’s what you’re suggesting. | 如果你是在暗示这件事的话 |
[07:54] | I wasn’t. | 我不是这个意思 |
[07:57] | Police said Louie was murdered | 警察说路易是在玛莉索签售会那晚 |
[07:58] | the night of Marisol’s book party, same night I left town. | 就是我离城那晚 被害的 |
[08:02] | Do you remember anything from that night? | 你还记得那晚的事吗 |
[08:04] | Uh, it — it was, uh, it was a quiet night. | 那是个宁静的夜晚 |
[08:07] | Uh, you’d gone to the airport, and Katy and I went to bed. | 你去了机场 我和凯蒂睡觉了 |
[08:14] | What about Blanca? Didn’t she move in that night? | 那布兰卡呢 她那晚没搬来吗 |
[08:16] | Blanca? That was the same night? | 布兰卡 是同一晚吗 |
[08:20] | I don’t really remember. | 我真的记不得了 |
[08:23] | Have you heard from her since she went home? | 她回家后你听到过她的消息吗 |
[08:26] | No. Honestly, Michael, I try not to think about Blanca. | 没有 说实话迈克尔 我试着不去想她 |
[08:29] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[08:30] | Because she wasn’t a good fit. | 因为她不适合在我们家做女佣 |
[08:32] | And I’d just rather forget the whole thing, okay? | 我想把整件事都忘记 好吗 |
[08:45] | Mistress… | 夫人 |
[08:47] | I seem to have missed a spot. | 我似乎漏掉了一个污点 |
[08:50] | 塞巴斯蒂安 我真讨厌他让你做的事 | |
[08:51] | Mistress? | 夫人 |
[08:54] | I deserve to be punished. | 我活该受罚 |
[08:59] | Pardon me. Am I paying you to text or to abuse me? | 打扰 我付钱给你是让你发短信还是虐待我 |
[09:01] | You know, for a slave, you got a real attitude problem. | 对于奴隶来说 你的态度很有问题 |
[09:04] | Argyle! Argyle! | 阿盖尔 阿盖尔 |
[09:06] | Why are you using the safe word? | 你为什么说安全词 |
[09:08] | I’m not doing anything to you. | 我还没对你做什么 |
[09:09] | I’m calling a timeout. | 我要叫暂停 |
[09:10] | Evelyn will be home soon. | 伊芙琳很快就要回家了 |
[09:11] | We don’t have time for smiley faces | 我们没时间给你的已婚情人 |
[09:13] | from your married paramour. | 发什么笑脸表情了 |
[09:14] | He’s really mad about me doing this with you. | 他真的很气我在为你提供这种服务 |
[09:17] | He wrote it in all caps. | 因为他全用的是大写 |
[09:18] | Who is this mystery lover of yours, anyway? | 到底谁是你的秘密情人 |
[09:21] | You must tell me. | 你必须告诉我 |
[09:22] | That’s none of your business! | 不关你事 |
[09:24] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:26] | Carmen, there is nothing less appealing | 卡门 没有什么比道歉式施虐 |
[09:28] | than an apologetic dominatrix. | 更让人毫无性致的了 |
[09:30] | Fine. I’m not sorry. But I’m also not talking about him. | 好吧 我不抱歉 但我不想说他的事 |
[09:32] | Why not? Do I know him? | 为什么不呢 我认识他吗 |
[09:35] | Shut your mouth! | 闭上你的嘴 |
[09:37] | I do know him. | 我认识他 |
[09:39] | Well, I imagine he must be very handsome. | 我想他一定非常帅气 |
[09:42] | You wouldn’t be dating a troll. | 你不可能和巨魔那样的丑男约会的 |
[09:44] | Shut it, dog! | 闭嘴 老狗 |
[09:45] | Now, that’s more like it. | 现在更像话一点了 |
[09:48] | And, Mistress, please don’t be gentle. | 夫人 请别对我温柔相待 |
[09:58] | Oh, how thoughtful. You brought me lunch. | 多么体贴 你居然给我带了午饭 |
[10:02] | Genevieve, I’m worried about you. | 吉纳维芙 我很担心你 |
[10:05] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[10:07] | You’re a person of interest in a murder investigation. | 你是一起谋杀调查的嫌疑犯 |
[10:09] | That’s not fine. | 怎么会没事 |
[10:10] | Oh, well. It’ll blow over. | 这件事会被人淡忘的 |
[10:13] | Come on. You’re freaking out. | 拜托 你都吓坏了 |
[10:15] | Talk to me. | 和我说说吧 |
[10:17] | What went on between you and Louie? | 你和路易之间究竟发生了什么 |
[10:21] | I can’t. | 我不能说 |
[10:22] | It’s too awful. | 太可怕了 |
[10:24] | It can’t be worse than murder. | 不可能比谋杀更坏吧 |
[10:27] | Can it? | 会吗 |
[10:32] | Louie and I… | 我和路易 |
[10:35] | made a sex tape. | 拍了性爱录影带 |
[10:36] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[10:39] | But that’s not the awful part. | 但这不是可怕的部分 |
[10:41] | – It’s not? – No! | -还不是 -当然 |
[10:43] | I’m not ashamed of my body. You know that. | 我并不以自己的身体为耻 你知道的 |
[10:45] | You’ve seen me naked dozens of times. | 你看过我的裸体很多次 |
[10:47] | I know. I keep buying you robes, | 我知道 我一直给你买长袍 |
[10:48] | but you never get the hint. | 但你从来都不懂我的暗示 |
[10:50] | On this video, Louie and I tried something…different. | 在录影带里 我和路易有一些不同的尝试 |
[10:56] | I don’t like where this is going. | 我不喜欢对话的走向 |
[10:58] | It’s called the Blooming Orchid. | 它叫做兰花怒放式 |
[11:01] | It’s a sex position. | 是一种性爱体位 |
[11:03] | And you have to be quite limber to do it. | 很柔软才可以做得到 |
[11:07] | You’re right. This is worse than murder. | 你说得的对 这比谋杀还糟糕 |
[11:09] | Louie showed the video to his friends at the club. | 路易把录像给他俱乐部的朋友看了 |
[11:15] | Naturally, I was furious when I found out. | 自然地 我发现后非常生气 |
[11:17] | I can imagine. | 我可以想象 |
[11:19] | Even though I’m trying really, really hard not to. | 尽管我努力不让自己想象 |
[11:22] | The idea of his friend gawking over it — Ugh! | 一想到他的朋友呆呆地看着 |
[11:26] | I was mortified. | 我觉得非常耻辱 |
[11:27] | – Tell that to the police. – No! | -告诉警察吧 -不 |
[11:30] | If word gets out, I’ll be a laughingstock. | 如果消息传出去 我就成笑柄了 |
[11:33] | And what about Christopher? | 而且克里斯托弗该怎么办 |
[11:35] | – We’ve only just started dating. – So? | -我们才刚开始约会 -所以呢 |
[11:38] | So, I’m already declining his invitation to Greece. | 我已经拒绝了希腊之行的邀请 |
[11:42] | If he hears about the Blooming Orchid, | 如果他听说了这件丑事 |
[11:45] | he may never get over it. | 他可能永远都无法原谅 |
[11:47] | Are you really willing to risk going to jail over this? | 为了这个你不惜冒着坐牢的风险吗 |
[11:51] | Let me help you. | 让我来帮助你吧 |
[11:53] | That’s my lawyer’s job. | 那是我律师的工作 |
[11:55] | Your job is to be my friend | 你的工作是做我的朋友 |
[11:57] | and take this secret to your grave. | 把这个秘密带进坟墓 |
[12:04] | Quien es? | 谁呀 |
[12:06] | It’s me — Rosie. | 是我 罗西 |
[12:08] | iPasale! It’s open. | 请进 门开着 |
[12:14] | Ernesto? | 欧内斯托 |
[12:15] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上就来 |
[12:17] | I want to talk to you about Sunday. | 我想说说周日的事 |
[12:20] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[12:26] | Sunday. | 周日的事 |
[12:29] | Sunday what? | 什么周日 |
[12:30] | You wanted to talk to me about it. | 你想跟我聊的那事 |
[12:32] | Yes, uh… | 是… |
[12:34] | maybe you should put some clothes on first. | 你或许该先穿上衣服 |
[12:36] | Oh. I was about to take a shower. | 我正准备洗澡 |
[12:38] | I got sweaty moving boxes all day. | 搬箱子搬得我一身汗 |
[12:41] | Oh, that must have been so… | 那你一定很… |
[12:45] | What? | 什么 |
[12:47] | I forget the word in English. | 我忘了那词英语该怎么说 |
[12:50] | En Espanol? | 用西语呢 |
[12:51] | I forget the word in Spanish, too. | 我也忘了西语怎么说 |
[12:55] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[12:57] | Uh, Spence has plans with Miguel on Sunday. | 斯宾思和米格尔周日有计划 |
[12:59] | You can’t take him to church then. | 你不能带他去教堂 |
[13:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:03] | We can go Saturday night. | 那我们周六晚上去 |
[13:05] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:07] | That was easy. | 还挺容易的 |
[13:08] | What can I say? | 我能说什么 |
[13:10] | I’m easy. | 我这人就容易 |
[13:12] | Yes, well… | 是… |
[13:14] | he will be very happy. | 他会很高兴的 |
[13:17] | Spence. | 斯宾思 |
[13:20] | My husband. | 我丈夫 |
[13:22] | Do you think I don’t know who Spence is? | 你以为我不知道斯宾思是谁吗 |
[13:26] | I have to go. | 我要走了 |
[13:32] | No, Detective, thank you. | 不 警探 是要谢谢你 |
[13:35] | Of course. I will be right down. | 当然 我马上就来 |
[13:39] | Who was that? | 那是谁 |
[13:40] | The police. | 警察 |
[13:41] | It seems our severed leg | 似乎我们的断腿 |
[13:43] | belonged to the tennis pro from the club. | 是属于俱乐部里某个网球教练的 |
[13:47] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[13:48] | Well, I hope this won’t affect our monthly dues. | 但愿这不会影响我们的每月会费 |
[13:51] | Anyway, the detective wants to speak to me. | 总之 警探想跟我聊聊 |
[13:53] | I’ll be gone for a couple hours. | 我走开几小时 |
[13:55] | I’ll try not to get into any trouble. | 我会乖乖在家的 |
[14:07] | Marisol! What a surprise. | 玛莉索 真是不巧 |
[14:09] | I’m afraid I was just leaving. | 恐怕我刚要走 |
[14:10] | Oh, well, I was just in the area. | 我正好到这一片来 |
[14:12] | I thought I’d stop by to see how Carmen is working out. | 想着顺路过来看看卡门的表现 |
[14:14] | Well, now that you ask, | 既然你问了 |
[14:16] | Carmen is not what I would call…good. | 我得说她的表现不能称之为…好 |
[14:20] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 真是抱歉 |
[14:21] | All maids are varying degrees of disappointing, | 所有的女佣都不是尽如人意的 |
[14:23] | but I think this one actually collects dust from other homes and | 但我觉得这位真心是把别人家的灰 |
[14:26] | sprinkles it around ours. | 都扫我家来了 |
[14:28] | I will talk to her. | 我会跟她聊聊的 |
[14:29] | Also, her ironing is horrific. | 而且 她太不会烫衣服了 |
[14:31] | If she ruins one more silk blouse… | 如果她再毁我一件真丝衬衫… |
[14:32] | I’ll handle it. She inside? | 交给我吧 她在家吗 |
[14:34] | Well, it’s before noon. She’s probably still in bed. | 还没到中午 她可能还没起床 |
[14:36] | Try the pool house. | 你去泳池边的小屋看看吧 |
[15:01] | Oh, I’ve been so very bad. | 我真是太坏了 |
[15:03] | Yes! | 舒服 |
[15:07] | Yes! Thank you! | 就这样 谢谢 |
[15:17] | What can I do for you, Detective? | 找我有什么事 警探 |
[15:19] | I need to ask about your relationship with Louie Becker. | 我想问问你和路易·贝克的关系 |
[15:22] | I had no relationship with him | 我和他除了在俱乐部 |
[15:24] | beyond polite conversation at the club. | 见面寒暄几句 没有其他关系 |
[15:26] | And his disembodied tibia in my flower bed. | 还有他在我家花床里的断肢 |
[15:28] | Apparently Mr. Becker had a reputation as a ladies’ man. | 很显然贝克先生是出了名的沾花惹草 |
[15:31] | It’s been suggested you might have flirted with him. | 据说你可能和他调过情 |
[15:35] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:35] | It sounds like you think I had motive to murder Louie. | 这听起来像你觉得我有杀路易的动机 |
[15:39] | – Did you? – Of course not! | -你有吗 -当然没有 |
[15:41] | Who gave you that ridiculous idea? | 谁给你的这无聊想法 |
[15:44] | I’m not at liberty to say. | 我没有权力说 |
[15:45] | Well, it must have been someone from the club. | 一定是俱乐部里的某个人 |
[15:47] | – Tanya Taseltof? – I think I have enough here. | -坦娅·塔瑟托夫吗 -我问完了 |
[15:49] | – Gail Fleming? – Please, Mrs. Powell. | -盖尔·弗莱明吗 -行了 鲍威尔夫人 |
[15:51] | Genevieve Delatour? | 吉纳维芙·德拉图吗 |
[15:53] | Oh. I can’t say. | 我不能说 |
[15:56] | Oh, that skinny, little hag. | 那个丑竹竿 |
[15:58] | I’m gonna murder her. | 我要杀了她 |
[16:02] | That was a figure of speech. | 那是比喻而已 |
[16:06] | Hello. Can I help you? | 你好 有事吗 |
[16:09] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[16:10] | I’m Jesse. I’m Marisol’s maid. | 我是杰西 玛莉索的佣人 |
[16:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:14] | I’m confused. | 我糊涂了 |
[16:16] | It’s crazy, right? | 很疯狂 是不是 |
[16:17] | I clean houses, and I’m a man. | 我打扫卫生 还是个男人 |
[16:20] | Yes, you are. | 没错 |
[16:23] | Is she home? | 她在家吗 |
[16:24] | She is. Please come in. | 在 请进 |
[16:29] | Marisol, you have a guest! | 玛莉索 你有客人 |
[16:31] | It is… | 叫… |
[16:32] | Carmen. Carmen Luna. | 卡门 卡门·卢娜 |
[16:36] | Carmen, my office. Now. | 卡门 马上来我办公室 |
[16:49] | I saw you. | 我看见你了 |
[16:50] | Saw what? I took a picture. Big deal. | 什么 我不就拍了张照片 |
[16:53] | Not that. | 不是那个 |
[16:54] | I saw you at the Powell house. | 我在鲍威尔家看到你了 |
[16:56] | In a leather jumpsuit | 穿着皮连体衣 |
[16:58] | treating Adrian Powell like he was a…bad cocker spaniel. | 像对只闯祸的可卡犬一样在打他 |
[17:03] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[17:04] | Why the hell would you agree to do something like that? | 你为什么要同意做那种事 |
[17:08] | Mr. Powell asked me. | 鲍威尔先生求我的 |
[17:08] | And you said yes? | 你就答应了吗 |
[17:10] | Well, not at first. | 一开始没答应 |
[17:11] | But one day I was really mad at Sebastien, | 但有天我真的很生塞巴斯蒂安气 |
[17:13] | and I really wanted to hit someone — | 特别想打人… |
[17:14] | Then take a kickboxing class! | 那去学搏击操啊 |
[17:17] | You don’t beat up your boss. | 怎么能打老板 |
[17:18] | I know, Marisol, but he paid me extra, | 我知道 玛莉索 但他多给我钱 |
[17:22] | and he gave me shoes — | 还给我买鞋子 |
[17:23] | – Carmen! – Okay, you’re right! You’re right! | -卡门 -好吧 你说得对 |
[17:27] | I don’t know what I was thinking. | 是我脑子糊涂 |
[17:28] | I’ll stop. | 我会停止的 |
[17:30] | Okay. Good. | 很好 |
[17:33] | ‘Cause employers and employees need to have boundaries. | 因为雇主和雇员得懂界限 |
[17:37] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[17:38] | You’re one to talk. | 你好意思说我 |
[17:41] | What’s that mean? | 什么意思 |
[17:42] | Like you hired that beautiful man because he’s a good maid? | 你雇那个帅哥是因为他会打扫吗 |
[17:45] | – Jesse? – Yeah. | -杰西吗 -没错 |
[17:47] | You think he’s attractive? | 你觉得他帅吗 |
[17:50] | I hadn’t noticed. | 我都没发现 |
[17:51] | Mentirosa. You noticed. | 骗人 你发现了 |
[17:53] | You’d have to be dead not to notice. | 得瞎了才发现不了吧 |
[17:55] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[17:57] | He’s gorgeous. You happy? | 他是挺帅 你高兴了吧 |
[17:59] | Every time I see him, I have to remind myself | 每次我看到他 都得提醒自己 |
[18:02] | to look in his eyes and not in his chest. | 要看着他眼睛 而不是胸肌 |
[18:05] | Marisol? | 玛莉索 |
[18:08] | Jesse? | 杰西 |
[18:09] | Yeah, um, I’m cleaning the air vents like you asked, | 是 我照你的吩咐在打扫通风口 |
[18:12] | and just so you know, I can hear…everything. | 想告诉你 我什么都能听见 |
[18:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:26] | Thanks for the heads-up. | 谢谢你提醒 |
[18:46] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[18:47] | Yes, my love? | 怎么了 宝贝 |
[18:49] | Are you sick? | 你生病了吗 |
[18:51] | No, not at all. | 不 没有 |
[18:53] | Then why are you taking medicine? | 那你为什么吃药 |
[19:01] | Because sometimes grownups get sad, | 因为有时候大人心情不好 |
[19:05] | and these pills make us feel happy again. | 这些药能让他们再高兴起来 |
[19:11] | But they are not for kids. | 但小孩子不能吃的 |
[19:13] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[19:16] | Now, you know what would really make me feel better? | 你知道什么能让我感觉好点吗 |
[19:19] | A hug. Come here. | 拥抱 过来 |
[19:31] | Have you ever heard of a sex position | 你听说过一个性爱体位 |
[19:33] | called the Blooming Orchid? | 叫”兰花怒放式”吗 |
[19:35] | Sucia! You did that? | 好淫荡 你试了吗 |
[19:37] | I had no idea you were so freaky. | 我还没发现你那么玩得开 |
[19:40] | Wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[19:41] | It was… a friend. | 是个…朋友 |
[19:44] | You know, you really shouldn’t try that while you’re pregnant. | 你怀孕了 真的不要试那个 |
[19:46] | It wasn’t me. Look… | 不是我 |
[19:50] | you promise not to tell anybody what I’m about to say. | 你保证不把我马上要说的告诉任何人 |
[19:54] | Of course. | 当然 |
[19:57] | Genevieve made a sex tape. | 吉纳维芙拍了性爱录像带 |
[19:59] | Oh… my God. | 天啊 |
[20:02] | Escadalo! | 大丑闻啊 |
[20:03] | It was with that tennis pro who got murdered. | 是跟那个被杀的网球教练拍的 |
[20:05] | And he showed it to some of his friends at the club. | 他给俱乐部里的几个朋友看了录像 |
[20:08] | Genevieve is so embarrassed. | 吉纳维芙非常丢脸 |
[20:10] | I would be, too. | 要我也是 |
[20:11] | The Blooming Orchid? | “兰花怒放式” |
[20:13] | At her age? | 她那个年纪 |
[20:14] | Well, what is it? You have to tell me. | 是什么姿势 你必须要告诉我 |
[20:16] | Okay, it’s when a woman wraps her leg and — | 好吧 是女人把腿盘起来… |
[20:18] | – Carmen! – Crap. I got to go. | -卡门 -糟糕 我得挂了 |
[20:20] | What? No! | 什么 别啊 |
[20:22] | Your derelict ironing has ruined my very favorite blouse. | 你粗心地熨烫毁了我最喜欢的衬衫 |
[20:25] | Please give me one good reason | 给我个充足的理由 |
[20:26] | I shouldn’t fire you right this instant. | 让我不马上开除你 |
[20:30] | Genevieve Delatour made a sex tape. | 吉纳维芙·德拉图拍了性爱录像 |
[20:40] | Ernesto. | 欧内斯托 |
[20:42] | We need to talk. | 我们要聊聊 |
[20:43] | Are we alone? | 就你在家吗 |
[20:44] | Spence took Miguel to a movie. | 斯宾思带米格尔去看电影了 |
[20:46] | What do we need to talk about? | 我们要聊什么 |
[20:48] | I saw the way you were looking at me today. | 我看到你今天看我的眼神了 |
[20:52] | You wanted me. | 你想要我 |
[20:54] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我不想 |
[20:56] | And I wanted you, too. | 我也想要你 |
[20:57] | No, you didn’t. | 不 你不想 |
[21:01] | Stop. | 住手 |
[21:04] | We can’t do this. | 我们不能这样 |
[21:06] | I am married to Spence now. | 我现在嫁给斯宾思了 |
[21:08] | He never has to know. | 他不需要知道 |
[21:13] | But it’s wrong. | 但这样不对 |
[21:16] | Do you remember the way I used to make you feel? | 你还记得我原来给你的感觉吗 |
[21:22] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[21:24] | I can do that for you again. | 我现在还可以给你一次 |
[21:28] | And again. | 又一次 |
[21:31] | You just have to let me. | 只要你允许 |
[21:35] | Santo Dios. | 老天啊 |
[22:19] | So, why are we drinking $6 coffee | 我们既然能在你家 |
[22:21] | when we could be drinking coffee for free at your house? | 喝免费咖啡 干嘛还要在这花六块钱买 |
[22:24] | You know the coffee at my place still costs me money, right? | 在我家喝咖啡还是要花我钱的 好吗 |
[22:27] | I also like your chairs better. | 我也更喜欢你家椅子 |
[22:28] | Well, we’re not going to my place. | 我们才不去我家 |
[22:30] | My maid is there. | 我佣人在家 |
[22:31] | You’re avoiding him? | 你在躲着他吗 |
[22:33] | What do you mean “Him”? Your maid’s a guy? | 什么叫”他” 你佣人是男的吗 |
[22:36] | You haven’t met him? | 你们还没见过他吗 |
[22:44] | Ay, papacito! | 大帅哥啊 |
[22:47] | I know. And he heard me telling Carmen that I think he’s sexy. | 我知道 他还听到我和卡门说他很性感 |
[22:51] | So now I don’t know what to say to him. | 所以现在我不知道该和他说什么 |
[22:53] | But it’s your home. | 但这是你的房子 |
[22:54] | You got to go back there someday. | 你总是要回去的 |
[22:56] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[22:57] | I just have to be an adult and own up to it and apologize, | 我只需要成熟一点 承认错误并向他道歉 |
[23:01] | and then I can just put this whole thing to bed. | 我就可以把这件事抛诸脑后 |
[23:03] | Maybe you should ask him out. | 或许你应该约他出去 |
[23:05] | What?! | 你说什么 |
[23:05] | I can’t do that. He’s my maid. | 我不能这么做 他是我的佣人 |
[23:08] | So? I dated Spence when I was his maid, | 那又怎样 我是斯宾思的女佣时也和他约会 |
[23:10] | and look how that turned out. | 瞧瞧这件事结果如何 |
[23:12] | You got shot at your wedding. | 你在你的婚礼上挨了一枪 |
[23:14] | Well, until then, it was good. | 但在那之前 一切都很美好 |
[23:16] | Well, I can’t date Jesse. | 我不能和杰西约会 |
[23:17] | Not only does he work for me, | 不仅因为他为我工作 |
[23:19] | but he is also 10 years younger than I am. | 他还比我小了整整十岁 |
[23:21] | At least. | 至少十岁 |
[23:24] | The point is, he wouldn’t even be interested in me, | 重点是 他不会对我感兴趣的 |
[23:27] | and besides, he’s not my type. | 除此之外 他也不是我喜欢的类型 |
[23:29] | Not your type? | 不是你喜欢的类型 |
[23:30] | Marisol, look at your ex-husbands. | 玛莉索 看看你的那些前夫 |
[23:32] | You’ve always pick “The right guy,” | 你挑的都是你认为的”真命天子” |
[23:33] | and both of them turned out to be wrong. | 而事实证明他们两个人都不适合你 |
[23:36] | Maybe you need to try the wrong guy for once in your life. | 或许你该试那么一次不适合你的男人 |
[23:42] | Okay, well, I appreciate the advice, ladies. | 好吧 我很感激你们给的建议 姑娘们 |
[23:46] | You’re not gonna listen to a word we said, are you? | 我们说的话你一个字也不打算听 对不对 |
[23:48] | No, I’m not. | 没错 我不听 |
[23:50] | Not even a little. | 一个标点符号都不听 |
[23:53] | Have a good day. | 祝你愉快 |
[23:56] | Ah. Good afternoon, Mrs. Powell. | 下午好 鲍威尔太太 |
[23:57] | Hello…you. | 你好 先生 |
[24:02] | Forgive me, but I’ve been asking around, | 抱歉 我打听了一下 |
[24:04] | and I understand you were friends with Louie Becker. | 我听说你是路易·贝克的朋友 |
[24:06] | Good friends. | 我们是很好的朋友 |
[24:08] | I still can’t believe he’s gone. | 我还是不敢相信他已经去世了 |
[24:10] | Yes. Yeah. | 是啊 没错 |
[24:11] | So tragic. | 真是个悲剧 |
[24:15] | Did he ever share a video with you of a…sexual nature? | 他是否曾给你看过一段…与性有关的视频 |
[24:22] | I don’t feel comfortable talking about that. | 谈论这个话题让我很不自在 |
[24:24] | Well, how much will it take to make you comfortable? | 多少钱能让你觉得自在 |
[24:37] | Where’s Mrs. Powell? | 鲍威尔太太在哪里 |
[24:38] | Oh, she’s out, fortunately. | 幸运的是 她出去了 |
[24:40] | Uh, I have a, uh, specific request for our new home. | 我对…我们的新家有个特殊的要求 |
[24:45] | And I don’t think she would approve. | 我觉得这个要求她不会同意 |
[24:47] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[24:50] | I need a certain kind of room. | 我要某种特别的房间 |
[24:52] | Dark, private, soundproof. | 幽暗 隐秘 隔音很好 |
[24:56] | Sort of like a — | 有点像一间… |
[24:57] | – Dungeon. – Precisely. | -地牢 -一点没错 |
[25:00] | Well, you picked up on that rather quickly. | 你领悟得很快嘛 |
[25:02] | Very good at my job. | 只是很擅长我的工作罢了 |
[25:03] | I’d be more than willing to renovate a roomy basement, | 我十分乐意翻新宽敞的地下室 |
[25:05] | – perhaps a wine cellar. – I’ll look into it. | -比如一个酒窖 -我会找找看的 |
[25:08] | That all? | 没别的了 |
[25:11] | Sorry. Have I offended you? | 不好意思 我冒犯到你了吗 |
[25:13] | Of — Of course not. | 当…当然不是 |
[25:15] | I’m just running late for lunch. | 我只是午餐要迟到了 |
[25:18] | With my wife. | 我约了我妻子 |
[25:19] | Your wife? | 你的妻子 |
[25:22] | That’s right. You’re a married man, aren’t you? | 没错 你结婚了 是不是 |
[25:24] | I am. | 是的 |
[25:26] | So, if there is nothing else? | 如果没有什么事的话我能走了吗 |
[25:28] | No, no. | 没事了 没事了 |
[25:30] | You’ve been quite helpful. | 你已经帮了很多忙了 |
[25:32] | I’ll see myself out. | 我自己出去就好 不用送了 |
[25:42] | Carmen. | 卡门 |
[25:44] | I didn’t know you were here. | 我都不知道你在这里 |
[25:45] | Mr. Powell asked me for a private meeting. | 鲍威尔先生私底下找我商量些事 |
[25:47] | It was all I could do not to strangle him. | 我用尽了全力才克制住勒死他的冲动 |
[25:50] | Well, I’m glad you didn’t. | 我很高兴你没有这么做 |
[25:51] | You need this listing. | 你需要这单生意 |
[25:52] | Are you still doing that kinky stuff with him? | 你还在为他做那种变态的事 |
[25:54] | Well, I was. I’ve decided to stop. | 之前是这样没错 我决定停止 |
[25:57] | Okay. | 挺好的 |
[25:58] | And before you get excited, it wasn’t because of you. | 你别高兴得太早 我这么做不是因为你 |
[26:01] | I just don’t really like it. | 我是真的不喜欢这样 |
[26:03] | I’m just glad it’s over. | 我只是高兴这事结束了 |
[26:30] | Hey, Marisol. | 你好 玛莉索 |
[26:31] | Oh, hi, Jesse. | 你好 杰西 |
[26:33] | I think we should clear the air. | 我觉得我们应该消除误会 |
[26:34] | I just want to make sure — Oh! | 我只是想确保… |
[26:37] | Hi, Marisol. | 你好 玛莉索 |
[26:38] | You have a visitor. | 你有客人 |
[26:39] | I can see that. Talk later, then? | 我发现了 那么之后再谈 |
[26:43] | Hey, what a nice surprise. | 真是个意外之喜 |
[26:46] | What brings you by? | 什么风把你吹来了 |
[26:47] | I was hoping that you could, uh, | 我希望你能… |
[26:49] | help me get in touch with Blanca. | 帮我联系布兰卡 |
[26:52] | She’s not returning my phone calls. | 她不回我电话 |
[26:53] | I’m sorry. She’s not returning mine, either. | 很抱歉 她也不回我电话 |
[26:56] | I feel awful about her taking off on you guys like that. | 她就这样从你们家不告而别我感到很内疚 |
[26:59] | Well, it’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[27:00] | Well, I recommended her. I feel responsible. | 是我推荐了她 我觉得自己有责任 |
[27:03] | See, the thing is, is I really need to talk to Blanca. | 问题是 我真的要找布兰卡谈谈 |
[27:07] | – Because of Katy. – Katy? | -是因为凯蒂的事 -凯蒂 |
[27:09] | Well, she became very attached to Blanca, | 她很依赖布兰卡 |
[27:12] | and I thought if they spoke on the phone, | 如果她们能通电话 |
[27:15] | maybe Katy might feel better. | 凯蒂可能会好受些 |
[27:18] | I might be able to track her down. | 我也许能找到她 |
[27:20] | I started a healthcare plan | 我给雇员们上了 |
[27:21] | for my employees, and Blanca joined. | 医疗保险 布兰卡也参保了 |
[27:24] | Maybe there’s an emergency contact in her paperwork. | 也许档案记载了紧急联系人 |
[27:28] | Ah. She has a sister in Arizona. Amelia. | 她有个姐妹在亚利桑那州 叫阿米莉娅 |
[27:31] | I’ll write the number down for you. | 我把号码写给你 |
[27:33] | Thank you. You’re a lifesaver. | 谢谢 你真是救星 |
[27:36] | Michael, is everything okay with Taylor? | 迈克尔 泰勒还好吗 |
[27:39] | Why do you ask? | 为什么这么问 |
[27:41] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[27:42] | She never got along with Blanca. | 她总和布兰卡合不来 |
[27:45] | I keep wondering if there’s more to the story. | 我想知道还有没有内情 |
[27:49] | I’m afraid I’m in the dark on that one. | 恐怕我也蒙在鼓里 |
[27:51] | Well, if you’re looking for a new maid, | 好吧 如果你要找新女佣 |
[27:53] | I can drop by tomorrow with some ideas. | 我明天能到你家推荐些人 |
[27:55] | I’ll let Taylor know. | 我会告诉泰勒 |
[27:58] | She certainly could use some help. | 她的确需要些帮助 |
[28:04] | So you see, Christopher, as lovely as your invitation is, | 你明白吧 克里斯托弗 虽然你的邀请很诱人 |
[28:08] | I can’t go to Greece with you. | 但我不能和你去希腊 |
[28:12] | I understand. You barely know me. | 我懂 你还不了解我 |
[28:15] | And here I am whisking you away to the other side of the world. | 我敬你在世界的另一边 |
[28:19] | I love being whisked. | 我喜欢被敬酒 |
[28:20] | I hope you’ll whisk me again someday. | 希望以后你还能敬我 |
[28:23] | But right now, I need to stay here for Zoila. | 但现在我得为佐拉待在这 |
[28:27] | Your maid? | 你的女佣 |
[28:29] | She’s pregnant out of wedlock with no prospects. | 她未婚怀孕 前途渺茫 |
[28:32] | She needs me. | 她需要我 |
[28:34] | It’s hard to understand, but Zoila’s like family to me. | 虽然常人很难懂 但佐拉就像我的家人 |
[28:38] | Well, I have to admit, I’m disappointed. | 好吧 我得承认我很失望 |
[28:41] | But you could never do anything to upset me. | 你从没让我伤心过 |
[28:43] | – Genevieve. – Evelyn. | -吉纳维芙 -伊芙琳 |
[28:46] | What a surprise. | 真是惊喜 |
[28:49] | My new beau, Dr. Christopher Neff. | 我的新男友 克里斯托弗·内夫医生 |
[28:51] | Oh, how perfect. | 太棒了 |
[28:55] | How are you, dear? | 你怎么样 亲爱的 |
[28:56] | Honestly? | 说实话吗 |
[28:58] | I’m profoundly disturbed. | 我非常烦躁 |
[29:00] | Apparently somebody told the police to question me | 显然有人告诉警察来盘问我 |
[29:03] | about Louie Becker’s murder. | 杀路易·贝克的凶手的事 |
[29:04] | – Oh, that’s horrible. – I know. | -太可怕了 -是吧 |
[29:08] | Surprised anyone would want to spread | 居然有人想 |
[29:09] | vicious gossip about me… | 恶意诽谤我 |
[29:12] | …considering my position. | 也不想想我身居何位 |
[29:14] | What position? | 身居何位 |
[29:15] | As vice president of the country club board, | 乡村俱乐部董事会的副董事长 |
[29:17] | I have tremendous access to all these members. | 我有这里所有人的各种联系方式 |
[29:20] | It would be so easy for me to retaliate. | 我要报复 轻而易举 |
[29:32] | I don’t understand. What’s going on? | 我不明白 怎么了 |
[29:35] | I just thought I’d show everyone exactly who you really are. | 我向大家展示了你的真实面目 |
[29:44] | Where did you learn that? | 这招哪儿学的 |
[29:46] | Oh, yes, Louie! Yes! | 爽 路易 爽 |
[29:50] | How could you possibly know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[29:52] | Your maid has a big mouth. | 你女佣是个大嘴巴 |
[29:54] | Enjoy your lunch. | 你们慢吃 |
[29:57] | Genevieve, is that the Blooming Orchid? | 吉纳维芙 那是”兰花怒放式”吗 |
[30:05] | Forgive me, Father, for I…maybe sinned. | 宽恕我 神父 我也许有罪 |
[30:10] | You maybe sinned? That’s a new one. | 也许有罪 这可新鲜 |
[30:12] | I think I’m in a gray area. | 算是灰色区域 |
[30:15] | I’m a married woman, and I had a dirty dream. | 我已婚 但我做春梦了 |
[30:19] | Ah. And this dream was not about your husband? | 梦里不是你的丈夫吗 |
[30:22] | It was about one of my husbands. | 是我的一任丈夫 |
[30:25] | What? | 什么 |
[30:26] | I dreamed about my husband who died. | 我梦到了我过世的丈夫 |
[30:29] | I see. Your late husband. | 明白了 你的亡夫 |
[30:31] | Oh, he used to be late, but he’s not so late anymore. | 我以为他死了 但他现在回来了 |
[30:35] | Can we try this again from the top? | 我们从头再描述一遍好吗 |
[30:39] | I thought Ernesto was dead, so I married someone else. | 我以为欧内斯托死了 所以改嫁了 |
[30:45] | But now he’s back, and in my heart, I feel like I’m cheating. | 但他现在回来了 我心里觉得辜负了他 |
[30:50] | On which husband? | 辜负了他 |
[30:51] | The second one. Haven’t you been listening? | 现任 你没听吗 |
[30:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:57] | The good news is, | 好消息是 |
[30:58] | God does not judge us for what we dream about. | 上帝不审判我们的梦境 |
[31:01] | That’s completely out of our control. | 那不是我们能控制的 |
[31:04] | Good. | 太好了 |
[31:05] | I’m not sinning. | 我没有罪 |
[31:06] | Well, not so fast. | 先别急 |
[31:09] | Because your first husband never really died, | 因为你前任丈夫没有真死 |
[31:12] | you’re actually still married to him. | 其实你还是他的妻子 |
[31:14] | No. | 不 |
[31:15] | I can’t be married to two men. | 我不能同时当两个人的妻子 |
[31:17] | God would not like that. | 上帝不会喜欢的 |
[31:18] | Well, that’s right. | 没错 |
[31:19] | In the eyes of God, your second marriage is invalid. | 在上帝看来 你的第二段婚姻无效 |
[31:23] | What? | 什么 |
[31:24] | I’m sorry, my child, | 抱歉 孩子 |
[31:25] | but you’re still married to your first husband. | 你仍是第一任丈夫的妻子 |
[31:28] | And if you’re with the second one, you are sinning. | 如果你还和现任在一起 你就有罪 |
[31:34] | And how many Hail Marys would that be? | 那要说几遍万福马利亚 |
[31:40] | Blanca’s missing. | 布兰卡失踪了 |
[31:44] | What? | 什么 |
[31:44] | I called her sister in Arizona. | 我打给她亚利桑那州的姐妹 |
[31:45] | She’s not there. | 她没在那里 |
[31:47] | No one can get in touch with her. | 没人能联系上她 |
[31:49] | I’m sure there’s an explanation. | 这肯定有个解释 |
[31:53] | I also looked at her bank account. | 我还查了她的银行账户 |
[31:57] | Why were you giving Blanca extra money? | 你为什么多给布兰卡钱了 |
[32:02] | She wanted to go to college. | 她想去上大学 |
[32:04] | And she was doing such a good job — | 她干得很好 |
[32:05] | No. | 不 |
[32:07] | You said she was a bad fit. | 你说了她不合适 |
[32:10] | I think you were paying her off to keep her quiet | 我觉得你是在给钱给她让她保密 |
[32:12] | ’cause she knew what happened to Louie Becker. | 因为她知道路易·贝克出了什么事 |
[32:15] | Not that again. | 别又来啊 |
[32:16] | He was here that night, the night that Blanca moved in. | 布兰卡搬进来的那晚他在这里 |
[32:20] | I told you I was not having an affair with him. | 我跟你说过 我没跟他偷情 |
[32:23] | Oh, I know you weren’t. | 我知道你没有 |
[32:25] | So, why would he be here? | 那他为什么会来 |
[32:29] | Because I sent him. | 因为是我派他来的 |
[32:30] | You remember the night of Marisol’s book party? | 你记得玛莉索签售会那晚吗 |
[32:32] | And you get to miss | 而你可以错过 |
[32:33] | all the difficult parts of child rearing. | 抚养孩子中艰难的部分 |
[32:36] | I can assure you, we’re not missing all the difficult parts. | 我跟你保证 我们并没有错过所有艰难的部分 |
[32:39] | No one ever said that being a parent was easy, Michael. | 没人说做父母很容易 迈克尔 |
[32:42] | Excuse me. | 我先失陪了 |
[32:50] | Good, you’re here. | 你来了真好 |
[32:52] | I think tonight’s the night. | 我想就是今晚了 |
[32:55] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[32:57] | I’m going out of town on the red-eye. | 我要乘坐红眼航班离开市里 |
[32:58] | Taylor can’t wait for me to leave. | 泰勒等不及要让我走 |
[32:59] | And you think she’ll call the lover? | 你觉得她会打电话叫情人吗 |
[33:01] | The minute I’m out the door. | 等我一走出门就会叫 |
[33:02] | Now, are you sure she’s having an affair? | 你确定她在偷情吗 |
[33:05] | Hushed telephone calls, sneaking around? | 秘密的电话 偷偷摸摸的 |
[33:07] | What else could it be, Louie? | 还可能是什么 路易 |
[33:09] | I’ll find out. | 我会查出来的 |
[33:11] | Get me pictures. | 给我拍到照片 |
[33:12] | I want to know who this bastard is. | 我想知道这个混蛋是谁 |
[33:14] | The key’s in there, too. | 钥匙也在里面 |
[33:16] | Get in, get out. Make sure no one sees you. | 偷偷进出 确保不要被别人看见 |
[33:18] | I’ll call you as soon as it’s done. | 等搞定了我就打电话给你 |
[33:22] | You sent that man to spy on me? | 你派那个人来监视我吗 |
[33:24] | And he turned up dead. Now our maid is missing, too. | 结果他死了 现在我们的女佣也失踪了 |
[33:27] | You think I’m a murderer? | 你觉得我是谋杀犯吗 |
[33:28] | No. | 不 |
[33:30] | But I think you know what happened that night. | 但我觉得你知道那晚发生了什么 |
[33:35] | Taylor… | 泰勒 |
[33:38] | …just tell me the truth. | 告诉我真相 |
[33:39] | Maybe I can help you. | 也许我可以帮你 |
[33:42] | I don’t trust you. | 我不信任你 |
[33:44] | You’re in a world of trouble, Taylor. | 你现在麻烦大了 泰勒 |
[33:46] | And whatever happened, it’s gonna come out. | 无论发生了什么事 纸是包不住火的 |
[33:51] | I’m going to a hotel. | 我要去酒店了 |
[33:54] | Michael, wait! | 迈克尔 等等 |
[33:56] | When are you coming home? | 你什么时候回家 |
[33:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:08] | You’re home late. | 你回家晚了 |
[34:11] | I spent the afternoon at the police station. | 我下午在警察局 |
[34:14] | I told them about the sex tape, answered all their questions. | 我跟他们说了性爱录像带的事 回答了所有问题 |
[34:18] | You did? | 是吗 |
[34:19] | Well, it didn’t make much sense to keep it a secret | 既然所有人都见过了 |
[34:23] | now that everyone has seen it. | 保密也没什么必要了 |
[34:25] | Wait. How did that happen? | 等等 那是怎么回事 |
[34:28] | You betrayed me. That’s how. | 你背叛了我 就是这样 |
[34:30] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[34:32] | You told Evelyn Powell about it! | 你跟伊芙琳·鲍威尔说了这件事 |
[34:34] | No, I didn’t! | 我没有啊 |
[34:36] | I swear! | 我发誓 |
[34:37] | Well, you must have told someone! | 那你肯定告诉别人了 |
[34:39] | No! | 没有啊 |
[34:41] | I mean, I may have mentioned it to Carmen. | 我是说我也许跟卡门说了 |
[34:46] | I’m…so, so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[34:51] | What happened to maid-employer confidentiality? | 说好的女佣-客户保密协议呢 |
[34:55] | That’s not a thing. | 根本没那回事 |
[34:57] | But I told you I’m sorry, and I really, really am. | 但我跟你说了我很抱歉 我真的很抱歉 |
[35:02] | From the bottom of my heart. | 打心底里 |
[35:04] | I trusted you, and you ruined my life! | 我信任你 结果你毁了我的生活 |
[35:08] | Now, hold on a second. | 等等 |
[35:10] | All I do is help you! | 我一直都在帮助你 |
[35:12] | And this is what I get in return? | 这就是我的回报吗 |
[35:17] | All you do is help me? | 你一直都在帮助我吗 |
[35:18] | That’s right. | 是啊 |
[35:20] | What about when you told me to lie to Javi? | 那你叫我跟哈维撒谎呢 |
[35:22] | “Pretend it’s his baby, Zoila. He’ll never find out.” | 假装是他的孩子 佐拉 他不会知道的 |
[35:26] | Is that what you mean by helping? | 你说的帮助就是这意思吗 |
[35:28] | That was good advice! | 那是很棒的建议 |
[35:29] | Then why isn’t Javi here now? | 那哈维为什么不在这里 |
[35:31] | Because you didn’t listen! | 因为你不听 |
[35:33] | If you’d kept your mouth shut — | 如果你闭上嘴 |
[35:35] | If you’d kept your nose out of my business! | 如果你别管我的闲事 |
[35:37] | Don’t blame me for what happened! | 别把发生的事怪在我头上 |
[35:38] | I’m not the one who was sleeping with two men at the same time! | 我可没同时跟两个男人上床 |
[35:41] | No! You’re too busy making a sex tape! | 不 你在忙着拍性爱录像带呢 |
[35:47] | Wait! | 等等 |
[35:48] | I can’t bear to be in the same house with you right now. | 我现在受不了跟你待在同一栋房子里了 |
[35:51] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[35:54] | Greece. | 希腊 |
[36:07] | Uh, Jesse? | 杰西 |
[36:10] | – What’s up? – Why don’t you take a break? | -怎么了 -你歇会儿吧 |
[36:12] | Uh, I was hoping we could have that talk. | 我希望我们能谈谈 |
[36:14] | Oh, sure. | 好啊 |
[36:16] | But my eyes are up here. | 我的眼睛在这里呢 |
[36:20] | Yes. | 好吧 |
[36:21] | About that conversation | 你听到我昨天 |
[36:23] | you heard my friend and I having yesterday — | 和我朋友的谈话 |
[36:25] | No, I’m just playing. Don’t — Don’t sweat it. | 不 我只是在演戏 别紧张 |
[36:27] | Well, I need you to know that I value you. | 我得告诉你 我重视你 |
[36:31] | I don’t ever want you to feel demeaned. | 我不想让你觉得被贬低了 |
[36:34] | Well, if anything, I’m flattered. | 我是受宠若惊呢 |
[36:38] | That’s nice of you to say, but employer, employee. | 你这样说真好 但我是老板 你是佣人 |
[36:43] | There’s a good reason there’s a line there. | 我们之间有界限是有原因的 |
[36:44] | Look, look, I get it. It’s — It’s cool, seriously. | 我懂的 这没事 真的 |
[36:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:49] | Such a relief. | 真是松了口气 |
[36:50] | But for what it’s worth… | 但是无论如何 |
[36:54] | I think you’re really hot, too. | 我也觉得你很性感 |
[37:04] | Where is Blanca? | 布兰卡呢 |
[37:06] | You said you paid her off and she went home. | 你说了你付了她钱 她回家了 |
[37:10] | No, she is not there! | 她不在那里 |
[37:12] | Did you do something to her? | 你对她做了什么吗 |
[37:14] | Do you swear? | 你发誓吗 |
[37:15] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[37:17] | Sweetheart… you should be in bed. | 亲爱的 你应该在床上 |
[37:19] | What are you doing up? | 你怎么起来了 |
[37:21] | I heard yelling. | 我听到了叫嚷声 |
[37:23] | Sorry. I didn’t — I didn’t mean to wake you. | 抱歉 我不想吵醒你 |
[37:28] | Are you sad again? | 你又难过了吗 |
[37:31] | Uh, Katy, sweetie, I-I need to — | 凯蒂 亲爱的 我得 |
[37:33] | I need to finish this call, and, uh, | 我得打完电话 |
[37:37] | and then I’ll tuck you into bed again, okay? | 然后我再给你盖被子 好吗 |
[37:39] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[37:43] | Sorry. It’s my daughter. | 抱歉 是我女儿 |
[37:44] | No, because I don’t believe you. | 不 因为我不信你 |
[38:05] | Thank you for meeting me. | 多谢你来跟我见面 |
[38:06] | I really wanted to talk to you in person. | 我真的很想跟你当面谈谈 |
[38:09] | About that silly video? | 关于那个愚蠢的录像吗 |
[38:11] | I don’t really care about that. | 我不在乎 |
[38:14] | You don’t? | 是吗 |
[38:15] | We all have pasts. | 我们都有过去 |
[38:18] | I’m more interested in our future together. | 我对我们的未来更感兴趣 |
[38:20] | Oh, good. | 真好 |
[38:22] | Because I was thinking I could go to Greece with you | 因为我在想 我可以跟你去希腊 |
[38:27] | if you’ll still have me. | 如果你还要我的话 |
[38:30] | Nothing would make me happier. | 我真是太开心了 |
[38:34] | But what about your maid? | 但你的女佣呢 |
[38:38] | What about her? | 她怎么了 |
[38:47] | Mr. Powell? | 鲍威尔先生 |
[38:49] | Do you have a minute? | 你有空吗 |
[38:51] | What have I said about politeness? | 关于礼貌我怎么说的 |
[38:54] | Listen up, pig. | 听好了 猪头 |
[38:55] | Much better. Proceed. | 好多了 继续 |
[38:59] | Look, you’ve been very generous with me, | 你对我很大方 |
[39:02] | but this whole S&M thing — I don’t want to do it anymore. | 但SM的事 我不想再做了 |
[39:06] | Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. | 听到这消息我很遗憾 |
[39:08] | I was so looking forward to playing with my new toy. | 我真期待玩玩我的新玩具 |
[39:11] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[39:12] | Something to put a little extra… | 在我们的疗程中 |
[39:15] | spark into our sessions. | 增添火花的东西 |
[39:17] | Oh, my God. That looks painful. | 天啊 看起来好痛 |
[39:19] | It really does. | 真的很痛 |
[39:20] | What do you say we give it a try tomorrow when Evelyn isn’t home? | 明天伊芙琳不在家时我们试试怎么样 |
[39:24] | I just told you I’m done with all that. | 我刚跟你说过了 我不做了 |
[39:28] | You’re a woman with strong convictions. | 你是个信念坚定的人 |
[39:31] | I bet Sebastien likes that about you. | 塞巴斯蒂安肯定喜欢你的这点 |
[39:35] | What? | 什么 |
[39:36] | Sebastien, our Realtor, your married boyfriend. | 塞巴斯蒂安 我们的地产经纪人 你的已婚男友 |
[39:42] | I put two and two together. | 我搞明白了 |
[39:43] | Now, I assume neither of you would want your tawdry affair | 我想你俩都不希望你们廉价的私情 |
[39:47] | to be public knowledge. | 为公众所知 |
[39:50] | You think you can threaten me? | 你觉得你可以威胁我吗 |
[39:53] | I’ll tell Mrs. Powell | 我会告诉鲍威尔太太 |
[39:54] | what you’ve been up to behind her back. | 你背着她在做什么事 |
[39:56] | And if I know Evelyn, she’ll fire you on the spot. | 如果我了解伊芙琳的话 她会当场解雇你 |
[39:59] | She’ll fire him, too. | 她也会炒了她 |
[40:02] | You seem to be in a bit of a bind, Mistress Luna. | 你好像处于困境之中 卢娜小姐 |
[40:07] | I feel bad for you. I really do. | 我为你感到很遗憾 真的 |
[40:10] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[40:11] | And the safe word will be “Blackmail.” | 安全词是敲诈 |
[40:24] | Are you ready for bed? | 准备好上床睡觉了吗 |
[40:26] | Why are you wearing your best underwears? | 你为什么穿着最好的内衣 |
[40:29] | Did something happen to your floppy, old pajamas? | 你邋遢的旧睡衣出事了吗 |
[40:32] | I thought we would, | 我想着我们要 |
[40:35] | um, switch things up a bit. | 改变一些事 |
[40:38] | Miguel’s asleep. | 米格尔睡觉了 |
[40:43] | What? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[40:45] | I don’t feel so good. | 我不大舒服 |
[40:47] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[40:48] | It’s like, um, a tickle in my throat. | 我喉咙里发痒 |
[40:52] | I-I must be coming down with something. | 我肯定是得病了 |
[40:55] | I’ll sleep on the couch. | 我在沙发上睡 |
[40:55] | No, you don’t have to do that. | 你没必要那样做 |
[40:58] | Trust me. It’s, uh, safer this way. | 相信我 那样更安全 |
[41:03] | For everyone. | 对大家来说 |
[41:12] | Oh, hi, Katy. Where’s your mom? | 好啊 凯蒂 你妈妈呢 |
[41:14] | I came by to talk to her. | 我是来跟她说话的 |
[41:15] | – She won’t wake up. – What? | -她不醒来 -什么 |
[41:20] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[41:21] | Oh, my God. Taylor?! | 天啊 泰勒 |
[41:23] | Taylor?! | 泰勒 |
[41:25] | Is she gonna be okay? | 她会没事吗 |
[41:27] | I don’t know, sweetheart. | 我不知道 亲爱的 |
[41:29] | Um, I-I need an ambulance at 5519 Canon Drive. | 请往佳能大道5519号派一辆救护车 |
[41:32] | Please hurry. | 快一点 |
[41:35] | Taylor? | 泰勒 |
[41:36] | Taylor? | 泰勒 |
[41:38] | Taylor! | 泰勒 |