时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Why would a man want to be a maid? | 怎么会有男人想当佣人 |
[00:03] | I like to clean, and I’m good at it. | 我喜欢打扫 也擅长打扫 |
[00:04] | I think I may have found another housekeeper for you. | 我又给你找了个佣人 |
[00:06] | Oh, yeah, yeah. No, he’s here now. | 不 他就在我家呢 |
[00:08] | Jesse is the perfect maid? | 杰西是个超棒的佣人吗 |
[00:09] | Oh, yeah. He’s a godsend. | 简直是天赐的礼物 |
[00:10] | I didn’t even know there were male maids. | 我都不知道有男佣呢 |
[00:13] | So…that’s Ernesto. | 那是…欧内斯托吗 |
[00:14] | I remember the day he died. | 我还记得他死的那天 |
[00:16] | I couldn’t bury him. | 我没法埋葬他 |
[00:18] | His body was never found. | 他的遗体下落不明 |
[00:20] | Ernesto? | 欧内斯托 |
[00:21] | Rosita. | 罗西塔 |
[00:24] | You’re Rosie’s first husband? | 你是罗西的第一任丈夫吗 |
[00:26] | Aren’t you supposed to be dead? | 你不该死了吗 |
[00:27] | Margaritas? | 你在喝玛格丽塔 |
[00:28] | Ever since I got Pablo’s kidney, I’ve been craving them. | 自从获得了帕布罗的肾 我就一直想喝这酒 |
[00:31] | It’s Pablo’s baby. Not yours. | 孩子是帕布罗的 不是你的 |
[00:33] | But marriage is about trust. | 但婚姻的重点就是信任 |
[00:35] | No. No. | 不不 |
[00:36] | How could I ever trust you again? | 我怎么还能再信任你 |
[00:38] | No. | 不 |
[00:41] | I thought we might get into some light torture play. | 我觉得我们可以先尝试些轻度的施虐游戏 |
[00:44] | What makes you think I would ever agree to that? | 你为什么觉得我会同意 |
[00:47] | I disobeyed your order. | 我违背了你的命令 |
[00:48] | I needed to be punished for my insubordination. | 我得为我的抵触受罚 |
[00:52] | Keep up the good work. | 好好继续干 |
[00:53] | Carmen’s dating a married man. | 卡门在跟一个有妇之夫约会 |
[00:54] | I don’t want you in my life! | 我不想你出现在我生活里 |
[00:56] | Carmen, is that my Realtor? | 卡门 是我的地产经纪来了吗 |
[00:57] | Blanca, you look beautiful in Carmen’s dress. | 布兰卡 你穿着卡门的裙子真漂亮 |
[01:01] | I think tonight’s the night. | 我想就是今晚了 |
[01:02] | So, you were in Boston all this time? | 你一直都在波士顿吗 |
[01:05] | Yeah, my trip got extended. | 没错 出差延长了 |
[01:07] | Well, there were some things that happened | 你走之后发生了 |
[01:08] | while you were away. | 一些事情 |
[01:09] | What kind of things? | 什么事情 |
[01:12] | It’s me. I’ve got a problem. | 是我 我有麻烦了 |
[01:22] | – Hello. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[01:23] | Hey. Wait, you’re Marisol’s friend, aren’t you? | 你是玛莉索的朋友对吧 |
[01:26] | Yeah, and Blanca’s, too. | 对 也是布兰卡的 |
[01:27] | – I’m Carmen. – Carmen. Right. | -我叫卡门 -卡门 对 |
[01:29] | You know, I’ve been trying to call Blanca. Is she home? | 布兰卡一直不接电话 她在家吗 |
[01:32] | – Actually, she is not. She quit. – What?! | -实际上她不在 她辞职了 -什么 |
[01:35] | Yeah. She took off while we were at dinner last night. | 对 昨晚我们吃晚餐的时候她就走了 |
[01:38] | You’re kidding? | 开玩笑吧 |
[01:39] | Did she leave a dress? | 她留下裙子了吗 |
[01:41] | Um, no, she did not leave an address. | 没有 她没留下地址 |
[01:44] | Not address, a dress. | 不是地址 是裙子 |
[01:46] | It is a red one, floor-length, lots of cleavage. | 一件低胸垂地红色裙子 |
[01:48] | – I lent it to her. – Ah. | -我借给她的 -这样啊 |
[01:50] | And she was supposed to return it last night, | 昨晚她应该还给我的 |
[01:51] | but she never showed up. | 但一直没出现 |
[01:52] | Do you know if she left it for me? | 你知道她是不是留下了吗 |
[01:54] | Uh…she cleaned out her room. | 她把自己的房间都收拾干净了 |
[01:56] | She didn’t even leave a note. | 连张字条都没留下 |
[01:58] | I know. It’s — It’s shocking. | 我知道 是很令人震惊 |
[02:00] | Do you know where she went? | 你知道她去哪里了吗 |
[02:02] | I’m guessing back home to Arizona. | 我猜应该是回亚利桑那州她家了吧 |
[02:06] | With my dress?! | 把我的裙子也带走了吗 |
[02:09] | Probably. | 可能吧 |
[02:11] | Descarada. | 无耻[西语] |
[02:12] | Is that the designer? | 那是设计师的名字吗 |
[02:13] | No. It means that she’s — | 不是 我是说她… |
[02:15] | It means that she’s not a nice person. | 她不是个好人 |
[02:18] | I thought I could trust her. | 我还以为她值得相信 |
[02:20] | That makes two of us. | 我也是这么以为的 |
[02:42] | Are you sure you want to do this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[02:45] | Now that Ernesto’s alive, I have to know what happened to him. | 既然欧内斯托还活着 我得知道他怎么了 |
[02:48] | Let me go with you. | 让我跟你一起去吧 |
[02:49] | You’ve done enough already. | 你为我做的已经够多了 |
[02:51] | – I’ll see you at home. – Okay. | -我们家里见 -好 |
[03:06] | Rosita, mi amor. | 罗西塔 亲爱的 |
[03:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:23] | But I’m not the same person anymore. | 但我已经不是以前那个我了 |
[03:26] | A lot has changed. | 太多事都变了 |
[03:28] | I see that. | 我知道 |
[03:30] | How’s Miguel? | 米格尔怎么样 |
[03:31] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:33] | Very happy. | 很幸福 |
[03:35] | I have a picture of him. | 我有他的照片 |
[03:41] | He’s a little man already. | 他已经长大了 |
[03:43] | But I haven’t told him about you yet. | 但我还没跟他说你的事 |
[03:47] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道说什么 |
[03:49] | Tell him the truth. | 告诉他真相 |
[03:50] | What is the truth, Ernesto? | 真相是什么 欧内斯托 |
[03:54] | I feel like I’m looking at a ghost. | 我看到你就像看到鬼魂一样 |
[03:56] | They told me you were killed. | 他们说你被杀害了 |
[03:59] | – Who told you? – Your partner. | -谁告诉你的 -你的搭档 |
[04:01] | Cesar was corrupt. | 凯撒是黑警 |
[04:03] | A lot of police are corrupt, paid by the cartel. | 很多警察都是 都被贩毒集团收买了 |
[04:06] | Why would they want me to think you were dead? | 他们为什么要告诉我你死了 |
[04:08] | So you wouldn’t look for me. | 那样你就不会找我了 |
[04:12] | Then what really happened to you? | 那你到底怎么了 |
[04:15] | I was undercover in the cartel. | 我在贩毒集团中做卧底 |
[04:18] | Someone tipped them off, so they locked me away. | 有人向他们告了密 所以他们把我关起来了 |
[04:23] | But knowing you were out there, | 但是一想到你在外面 |
[04:25] | hoping we would be together again, | 希望我们能再次团聚 |
[04:28] | mi amor, you kept me alive. | 亲爱的 你是我活着的动力 |
[04:31] | Pero Ernesto. | 但是欧内斯托 |
[04:34] | You were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[04:37] | I had to build a new life. | 我不得不建立新的生活 |
[04:40] | I understand. But I’m back now. | 我理解 但是现在我回来了 |
[04:43] | You are. | 没错 |
[04:46] | Uh, I don’t mean to make you sad. | 我不是故意让你伤感的 |
[04:48] | Was it wrong of me to come looking for you? | 我是不是不该回来找你 |
[04:52] | No. | 不 |
[04:58] | I’m glad you’re alive. | 你还活着我很高兴 |
[05:08] | Zoila, I bought you something to cheer you up. | 佐拉 我买了点礼物让你开心一些 |
[05:11] | – I don’t need cheering up. – Of course you do. | -我不需要你哄我开心 -你当然需要 |
[05:14] | Javi has left, and now you’re letting yourself go. | 哈维走了 现在你在自暴自弃 |
[05:17] | When was the last time you washed your hair? | 你上一次洗头发都是什么时候的事儿了 |
[05:19] | This morning. | 今天早上 |
[05:20] | Oh, so that’s on purpose? | 你是故意卷成这样的吗 |
[05:23] | Look, I am sad about Javi, but I just have to be realistic. | 听着 我很遗憾哈维走了 但是我得现实一点 |
[05:28] | I’m just gonna have to raise this baby alone. | 我得一个人抚养这个孩子长大了 |
[05:31] | Now hold on. | 等一下 |
[05:33] | You may be a lot of things — | 你可能有很多特质 |
[05:35] | cranky, bossy, bloated — | 暴躁 专横 傲慢 |
[05:37] | This is you cheering me up? | 你就是这么哄我开心的吗 |
[05:38] | But you’re not alone. | 但是你并不孤单 |
[05:42] | I’m converting the guest room into a nursery | 我要把客房变成婴儿房 |
[05:45] | so you can stay here with the baby, where you belong. | 那你就可以在这儿养育孩子了 这也是你家 |
[05:49] | I can’t ask you to do that. | 我不能要求你这么做 |
[05:51] | You don’t have to ask. You’re my friend. | 你不用开口 你是我的朋友 |
[05:54] | And friends stick together through thick and thin. | 朋友无论什么情况都该团结一致 |
[06:00] | Obviously, you’re the thick, and I’m the thin. | 很显然你胖我瘦 |
[06:08] | Hello. | 喂 |
[06:10] | Oh, Dr. Neff. | 内夫医生 |
[06:12] | How’s my favorite kidney specialist? | 我最爱的肾病专家近来可好 |
[06:15] | Oh, of course. | 当然了 |
[06:17] | I’ll see you tomorrow, 10:00 A.M. | 我明早十点来见你 |
[06:20] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[06:24] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[06:25] | Uh, he wouldn’t say over the phone. | 他在电话里不肯说 |
[06:29] | But something must be wrong with my new kidney. | 但是我新移植的肾一定出问题了 |
[06:32] | You don’t know that. | 这可不一定 |
[06:34] | Why else would he want to see me? | 不然他为什么想要见我呢 |
[06:35] | Well, we’ll find out tomorrow, together. | 明天就知道了 我陪你去 |
[06:38] | You’ll come with me? | 你要陪我去吗 |
[06:39] | Of course! | 当然了 |
[06:41] | Thick and thin, remember? | 无论什么情况 记得吗 |
[06:47] | So, Ernesto didn’t say anything to you | 所以欧内斯托没提过 |
[06:49] | about wanting you back? | 想要你回去的事情吗 |
[06:52] | No, nothing. | 只字未提 |
[06:54] | But obviously, he still has feelings for you. | 但很显然 他还是很爱你 |
[06:56] | Of course. We were married. | 当然了 我们曾是夫妻 |
[06:59] | But you’re married to me now. | 但是你现在嫁给我了 |
[07:01] | You’re staying with me. You told him that, right? | 你要留下和我在一起 你告诉他了对吗 |
[07:03] | Not in so many words. | 没说这么多 |
[07:05] | “I’m staying with Spence.” Four words. | “我要和斯宾思在一起”九个字 |
[07:07] | It’s not that many words. | 不需要说很多字 |
[07:09] | He’s been through so much. | 他经历了这么多磨难 |
[07:11] | I didn’t want to hurt him. | 我不想伤害他 |
[07:12] | I just don’t want him thinking that there’s any hope. | 我只是不想让他心存任何希望 |
[07:14] | Spence, you can relax. | 斯宾思 放心吧 |
[07:17] | I love you, and I’m not going anywhere, hmm? | 我爱你 我不会离开你的 |
[07:23] | When’s he going back to Mexico? | 他什么时候回墨西哥 |
[07:25] | I’ll ask him tomorrow. | 我明天会问他的 |
[07:28] | He wants to see Miguel. | 他想见米格尔 |
[07:31] | Is that really a good idea? | 这样真的好吗 |
[07:33] | I mean, that could be confusing for a child. | 孩子还小他会很困惑的 |
[07:36] | It’s confusing for all of us. | 我们都很困惑 |
[07:40] | But I’ll be there the whole time. | 但是我会全程在场的 |
[07:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:44] | But this time, you have to be clear with him about us. | 但是这次你得跟他说清楚我俩的事儿 |
[07:46] | I will. | 我会的 |
[07:49] | Don’t you trust me? | 你难道不相信我吗 |
[07:50] | It’s not you I don’t trust. | 我是不相信他 |
[07:59] | Mon coeur, I wanted to talk to you about the other night, | 亲爱的 我想跟你谈谈那晚的事情 |
[08:02] | – when we… – when we didn’t do anything. | -当我们 -我们什么也没做 |
[08:04] | You know, thank God Mr. Powell walked in on us | 幸亏鲍威尔先生撞见我们了 |
[08:05] | because it would have been a huge mistake. | 不然我真的会犯下大错 |
[08:07] | Why do you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[08:08] | I love you, and you love me. | 我爱你 你也爱我 |
[08:10] | Well, I love chocolate, | 我还喜欢巧克力呢 |
[08:10] | but it’s bad for me, so I don’t eat it. | 但是吃了会发胖 所以我不吃 |
[08:13] | Are you comparing me to chocolate? | 你是在拿我和巧克力比吗 |
[08:14] | Well, it has the calories. You have the wife. | 它有热量 你有老婆 |
[08:17] | You both should have a warning label. | 你俩都该贴上个警告标签 |
[08:19] | Look, Carmen, I-I obviously hurt you, and I’m sorry. | 听着卡门 我很显然伤害了你 对不起 |
[08:23] | You didn’t hurt me. Nothing hurts me. | 你没有伤害我 没有什么能伤到我 |
[08:25] | I’m Carmen Luna. | 我可是卡门·卢娜 |
[08:27] | Well, whatever happened, let me make it up to you. | 不管发生了什么 让我补偿你吧 |
[08:29] | No. I don’t even want you in this house. | 不要 我都不想让你留在这屋里 |
[08:31] | You know, it’s too tempting, Sebastien, like the chocolate. | 诱惑太大了 塞巴斯蒂安 像巧克力一样 |
[08:34] | But I’m working for the Powells, and so are you. | 但是我在为鲍威尔先生工作 你也是 |
[08:37] | We’re gonna see each other. | 我们总会见面的 |
[08:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:39] | Believe me, I know. | 相信我 我很清楚 |
[08:42] | So, maybe I can take you out to dinner, | 那我带你去吃晚餐 |
[08:43] | and we can talk things over. | 我俩好好谈谈好不好 |
[08:45] | Sebastien, aren’t you listening? | 塞巴斯蒂安 你没听到我的话吗 |
[08:47] | I’m not going on a date with you. | 我不会和你出去约会的 |
[08:51] | Well, I guess that reservation at Bestia will go to waste. | 那我在贝斯蒂亚定的位置就白费了 |
[08:58] | That’s where all the celebrities go. | 很多明星都喜欢去那里吃饭 |
[08:59] | There’s like a month-long wait to get in there. | 得等差不多一个月才定得到 |
[09:01] | So you’ll come? | 那你会来吗 |
[09:03] | Yeah, I’ll go. | 我会去的 |
[09:05] | – But I have conditions. – Shoot. | -但我也有条件 -说吧 |
[09:07] | You will order me the most expensive thing on the menu, | 你必须给我点菜单上最贵的菜 |
[09:11] | there will be no talk of your wife, | 不许说起你妻子 |
[09:13] | and I will not sleep with you afterwards. | 之后我也不会和你上床 |
[09:15] | Sounds fair to me. | 听上去可以接受 |
[09:16] | Do you hear? | 听懂了吗 |
[09:17] | I said no sex — none. | 我不会和你上床 绝不 |
[09:20] | You do what you want. | 你就随心所欲吧 |
[09:21] | That’s the beauty of our relationship. | 我们的关系的美妙之处就在这里 |
[09:23] | We don’t own each other. We are free. | 我们并不拥有彼此 而是自由身 |
[09:25] | Doesn’t that sound good? | 听上去不是很好吗 |
[09:27] | Everything sounds good with that accent. | 这口音说啥都好 |
[09:29] | I’ll see you tomorrow night. | 明晚见了 |
[09:30] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[09:42] | Hey, Marisol. How are you? | 玛莉索 你最近怎么样 |
[09:44] | Good, Gail. | 很好 盖尔 |
[09:46] | I was just calling to see how it’s going with Jesse. | 我打电话是来问问杰西工作得怎么样 |
[09:48] | Oh, wonderfully. | 一切顺利 |
[09:51] | He is a gem — | 他简直是个宝贝 |
[09:53] | an absolute professional. | 绝对专业 |
[09:58] | So, you’re happy with his housework? | 所以你对他的服务还满意吗 |
[09:59] | Because I haven’t received a check for his services. | 因为我还没有收到你付给我的钱 |
[10:02] | Oh, really? I dropped it in the mail last week. | 真的吗 我上周寄给你了呀 |
[10:05] | Oh, um, can you — can you hold on? Hold on a second. | 等等 等我下 |
[10:09] | Uh, M-Mrs. Fleming? | 弗莱明太太 |
[10:11] | I’m still — | 我还在 |
[10:12] | I’m, you know, working on my… | 我的归档系统里 |
[10:15] | filing system. | 寻找 |
[10:17] | And here it is. | 找到了 |
[10:19] | So sorry about that. | 很抱歉 |
[10:20] | Marisol, please. It’s 10:00 in the morning. | 玛莉索 没事 这是早上10点 |
[10:22] | I’m on my third cocktail. I don’t judge. | 我已经喝第三杯鸡尾酒了 我不评头论足 |
[10:24] | Mrs. Fleming, you need to see this. | 弗莱明太太 你得看看这个 |
[10:27] | All right, sweetie, I got to go. | 好了亲爱的 我要挂了 |
[10:29] | Yes! Jesse, what is wrong? | 怎么了杰西 发生什么事了 |
[10:32] | Oh, no. Please tell me it isn’t aphids. | 不 请告诉我这不是蚜虫 |
[10:34] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[10:36] | But you’re gonna wish it was. | 但你会希望这是蚜虫 |
[10:49] | Here’s to being pregnant and getting left at the altar. | 为我怀孕然后在圣坛前被抛弃干杯 |
[10:51] | Salud! | 祝你健康 |
[10:53] | I’m sorry you can’t drink with us. | 真遗憾你不能和我们一起喝酒 |
[10:55] | It feels so wrong to be drinking your wedding wine without you. | 我们喝你的婚宴酒你却不喝的感觉真奇怪 |
[10:57] | I mean, we’re doing it, but it feels wrong. | 我们在喝但感觉不对 |
[11:01] | I can’t believe Javi left you | 真不敢相信 |
[11:03] | just because you’re carrying another man’s baby | 哈维因为你怀了别人孩子 |
[11:05] | and you lied to him about it and tried to pass it off as his. | 而且骗他以为这是自己孩子就弃你而去 |
[11:10] | I guess I can believe it. | 我估计这事我是会相信的 |
[11:11] | I know. Go ahead. | 我知道 继续 |
[11:13] | Get hammered for me, please. | 请为我的事情喝个烂醉如泥吧 |
[11:14] | Well, I don’t need your reasons to get hammered. | 我不需要用你的事来喝醉 |
[11:16] | I’ve got my own. | 我自己也有烦心事 |
[11:17] | Yeah, two gorgeous guys fighting over you. | 两个很帅的男人在争夺你 |
[11:20] | Poor Rosie. | 可怜的罗西 |
[11:22] | Thank you for your sympathy, Carmen. | 谢谢你同情我 卡门 |
[11:24] | It’s very touching. | 真感人 |
[11:26] | Explain this to me, though — | 不过你得跟我解释解释 |
[11:27] | how is it that at my wedding, | 怎么我的婚礼最后变成了 |
[11:29] | I end up with no husband and Rosie ends up with two? | 我老公跑了 罗西倒是得了两个老公 |
[11:31] | If you want to take one of them off my hands, | 如果你想从我这里分一个的话 |
[11:34] | I’d be very grateful. | 我会非常感谢你的 |
[11:35] | All right, ladies, let’s make a pact — no more weddings. | 好了女士们 我们约定以后不要再办婚礼了 |
[11:38] | Bad things happen at weddings. | 婚礼上总会发生不好的事 |
[11:40] | – People get shot. – Fiances run off. | -有人被射杀 -未婚夫跑路了 |
[11:42] | Other maids steal your dress and move back to Arizona. | 别的女佣偷了你的衣服跑回了亚利桑那 |
[11:45] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[11:47] | Blanca — the ladrena ran off | 布兰卡 这个妹子跑了 |
[11:49] | with the dress that I loaned her. | 带着我借给她的裙子 |
[11:50] | What do you mean ran off? | 跑了是什么意思 |
[11:51] | Mrs. Stappord told me | 斯塔普德太太告诉我 |
[11:52] | that she quit, left town, cleaned out her room. | 她辞职离开了 清扫了自己的房子 |
[11:55] | Y pracata — gone. | 就这么走了 |
[11:57] | She left without saying goodbye? | 她都没道别就走了 |
[11:58] | That doesn’t sound like Blanca. | 这不像布兰卡的风格呀 |
[11:59] | No. Maybe we don’t know her as well as we thought. | 的确 或许我们没有自己以为的那样了解她 |
[12:02] | I should call her, find out what happened. | 我应该给她打个电话 看看发生什么事了 |
[12:03] | Who cares what happened? I hope she’s dead. | 谁关心她发生了什么 我希望她死了 |
[12:08] | What? It was a really good dress. | 怎么了 我那条裙子真的很棒 |
[12:16] | Louie, it’s Michael Stappord. | 路易 我是迈克尔·斯塔普德 |
[12:17] | Call me back, you son of a bitch. | 给我回复啊 混蛋 |
[12:20] | I need to talk to you about my wife! | 我需要跟你说说我妻子的事 |
[12:37] | Katy? | 凯蒂 |
[12:39] | Sweetheart, look who I found. | 亲爱的 看我发现了谁 |
[12:45] | What do you say? | 你应该说什么 |
[12:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:51] | You know, I love to see you smile. | 我爱看到你笑的样子 |
[12:56] | I missed you so much when I was away. | 我离开的时候真的非常想你 |
[12:59] | I missed Mommy, too. | 我也很想你妈妈 |
[13:01] | Think she missed me? | 你觉得她想我吗 |
[13:05] | She must have been lonely. Did she have any friends over? | 她肯定很孤独 她有朋友来过吗 |
[13:11] | Sweetheart, this is important. | 亲爱的 这事非常重要 |
[13:13] | Did Mommy have a friend over while I was away? | 我不在的时候 你妈妈的朋友来过吗 |
[13:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:21] | Was her friend a man? | 她朋友是个男人吗 |
[13:24] | I wasn’t supposed to be awake. | 我不该醒着的 |
[13:27] | Am I in trouble? | 我闯祸了吗 |
[13:28] | No. Thank you so much for telling me the truth. | 不 非常感谢你跟我说实话 |
[13:32] | You’re a very good girl. | 你是个好孩子 |
[13:36] | Hi. Blanca, it’s Marisol. | 布兰卡 我是玛莉索 |
[13:38] | I heard you quit the Stappords again. | 我听说你又从斯塔普德家辞职了 |
[13:41] | Are you okay? Call me. | 你还好吗 打给我 |
[13:45] | I need to talk to you. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[13:47] | Hi, Jesse. What’s going on? | 杰西 怎么了 |
[13:49] | I was doing some yard work at Mrs. Fleming’s, | 我在修剪弗莱明太太花园的时候 |
[13:51] | – and I found a hand. – What? | -发现了一只手 -什么 |
[13:54] | A man’s severed hand. | 被砍下来的一只男人手 |
[13:56] | And it looked like it had been there for a while. | 看起来像是在那很久了 |
[13:58] | – Oh, my God! – Yeah. | -天啊 -没错 |
[13:59] | I guess they found a leg | 我想他们前几周 |
[14:00] | at a neighbor’s house a few weeks ago. | 在一个邻居家里发现了一条腿 |
[14:02] | Yeah, at the Powell’s. | 是 在鲍威尔家 |
[14:04] | What kind of sick person is doing this? | 什么变态会做出这事 |
[14:06] | I don’t know, but Mrs. Fleming asked me to move it. | 我不知道 但弗莱明太太让我弄走它 |
[14:09] | – To move what? – The hand. | -弄走什么 -那手 |
[14:11] | She wants me to dump it on the Powells’ lawn. | 她想让我扔去鲍威尔家草坪上 |
[14:13] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[14:14] | Well, Mrs. Fleming doesn’t want people gossiping about her, | 弗莱明太太不想让别人说闲话 |
[14:17] | so, since the Powells already had a leg — | 而且既然鲍威尔家已经有条腿了 |
[14:19] | Unbelievable! | 难以置信 |
[14:21] | Okay. Obviously, you are not dumping the hand on the Powells. | 好吧 很显然你不能把它扔去鲍威尔家 |
[14:25] | No, I agree. What do I do with it? | 是 我同意 我该怎么做 |
[14:28] | Nothing. This is a crime scene. | 什么都不做 这是犯罪现场 |
[14:30] | The cops need to catch whoever’s doing this. | 警察要抓住凶手 |
[14:32] | You just leave that hand exactly where it is. | 你别管那只手就好 |
[14:36] | It’s a little late for that. | 现在有点晚了 |
[14:44] | This is going to be bad news. | 这会是坏消息的 |
[14:46] | I just know it. | 我就知道 |
[14:47] | I didn’t sleep a wink last night. | 昨晚我都没合眼 |
[14:49] | Neither did I. | 我也是 |
[14:50] | Poor thing. You were worried, too? | 好可怜 你也在担心吗 |
[14:52] | No. You kept calling me. | 不 你一直打电话给我 |
[14:56] | Genevieve, thank you for coming in today. | 吉纳维芙 谢谢你今天过来 |
[15:00] | Of course, Doctor. | 当然 医生 |
[15:02] | And you brought a guest. | 你还带了客人 |
[15:05] | This is Zoila, | 她是佐拉 |
[15:06] | my dearest friend in the world/housekeeper. | 我最亲的朋友兼管家 |
[15:11] | It’s weird, but it works. | 很奇怪 但挺好的 |
[15:13] | Well, I’m sure it does. | 我相信 |
[15:15] | It’s just that, Genevieve, I was hoping to talk to you alone. | 只是 吉纳维芙 我是想跟你单独聊聊 |
[15:19] | I’d prefer it if she stayed for emotional support. | 我想让她留在这 给我情感支持 |
[15:23] | Okay, it’s just that this isn’t the sort of thing | 好吧 只是这种事 |
[15:28] | that I would normally discuss with company. | 我一般不跟很多人说 |
[15:31] | I can wait out in the hall. | 我可以去走廊等着 |
[15:33] | No! I need her. | 不 我需要她 |
[15:35] | So, whatever you have to say, | 不管你想说什么 |
[15:37] | go ahead and say it. | 直接说吧 |
[15:39] | She’s not leaving my side. | 她不会走的 |
[15:42] | All right. | 好 |
[15:45] | The truth is, I called you in today because… | 其实我今天喊你来是因为… |
[15:51] | you are the most beautiful woman I have ever met… | 你是我见过最漂亮的女人 |
[15:56] | …and I think I have fallen in love with you. | 我觉得我爱上你了 |
[16:01] | Get out. | 出去 |
[16:03] | – Wait. This isn’t about her kidney? – Get out. | -等等 你不是说她肾的事吗 -出去 |
[16:06] | You’re her doctor. Isn’t this unprofessional? | 你可是她医生 这样不专业吧 |
[16:09] | Get out, get out, get out! | 出去 出去 出去 |
[16:16] | You were saying? | 你说什么来着 |
[16:38] | Carmen! | 卡门 |
[16:40] | Carmen! Help! | 卡门 救命 |
[16:42] | Mr. Powell?! | 鲍威尔先生 |
[16:43] | Carmen, thank God you’re here. | 卡门 你在太好了 |
[16:45] | I seem to have thrown out my back. | 我好像拉伤了背 |
[16:47] | – This happens from time to time. – Okay, I’ll get Mrs. Powell. | -这事经常有 -好 我去喊鲍威尔太太 |
[16:49] | No, she’s gone shopping. I need you to help me. | 不 她去逛街了 我需要你帮我 |
[16:52] | What do you want me to do? | 我能干什么 |
[16:52] | Well, I know this is going to sound odd, but… | 我知道听起来很奇怪 但是… |
[16:56] | – I need you to walk on my back. – What? | -我需要你踩我的背 -什么 |
[16:59] | It’s the only thing that’ll work out my kinks. | 只有这样才能治好我 |
[17:02] | Evelyn normally does it, but she’s not here, unfortunately. | 一直都是伊芙琳做的 但很不巧她今天不在 |
[17:04] | Can I call someone — a doctor? | 我能找谁来吗 医生之类的 |
[17:08] | Please. I’m in agony. | 拜托 我疼死了 |
[17:09] | You have to do this. | 你一定要踩我 |
[17:11] | And really feel free to dig in. | 别怕 用力踩 |
[17:13] | But I-I don’t want to hurt you. | 但我不想伤到你 |
[17:14] | You won’t be hurting me. You’ll be helping me. | 你不会伤到我的 你是在帮我 |
[17:17] | Okay. Well, then, let me take off my heels. | 好吧 那我把高跟鞋脱了 |
[17:19] | No, no! Leave them on. | 不 穿着吧 |
[17:20] | It’s more therapeutic that way. | 那样更有疗效 |
[17:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:37] | I know what we’ve told you is confusing, papito, | 我知道我们说的话让你糊涂了 宝贝 |
[17:41] | but it’s the truth. | 但这是真的 |
[17:42] | Even though I’ve been far away, | 就算我没在你身边 |
[17:44] | you’ve always been in my thoughts. | 但一直想着你的 |
[17:47] | You’re my son, and I love you. Huh? | 你是我儿子 我爱你 |
[17:52] | What about Spence? | 那斯宾思呢 |
[17:54] | Spence loves you, too. | 斯宾思也爱你 |
[17:56] | There’s a kid in my class with two dads. | 我班上有个孩子就有两个爸爸 |
[17:58] | He always wears a scarf. | 他总是戴个围巾 |
[18:01] | Well, he sounds like a-a very well-dressed little boy. | 听起来他穿得很漂亮啊 |
[18:05] | But y-you’re two dads are not like those two dads. | 但你的两个爸爸不是那种爸爸 |
[18:09] | Can I get more ice cream? | 我能再吃点冰淇淋吗 |
[18:10] | – Yes. – Okay. | -当然 -好吧 |
[18:12] | Go. | 去吧 |
[18:13] | But just one scoop. | 只许再吃一勺 |
[18:17] | You think he understood? | 你觉得他明白吗 |
[18:19] | He’ll have a thousand questions later, | 他之后会有很多疑问的 |
[18:21] | probably at 2:00 in the morning, when I’m trying to sleep. | 或许凌晨我想睡觉了 他还会问 |
[18:24] | I wish I knew him better. | 真希望我能更了解他 |
[18:27] | I missed so much of his life. | 我错过了他太多的人生 |
[18:31] | And yours, too. | 还有你的 |
[18:33] | Ernesto… | 欧内斯托 |
[18:36] | I want you to know that I-I never stopped loving you. | 你要知道我一直都是爱你的 |
[18:41] | All this time, I’ve been carrying you around in my heart. | 这么久 我心里一直想着你 |
[18:45] | Yo tambien, Rosita. | 我也是 罗西塔 |
[18:47] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[18:50] | But I need to be… clear. | 但我要说清楚 |
[18:56] | I fell in love with Spence, | 我爱上了斯宾思 |
[18:58] | and I made a commitment to him. | 对他许下了承诺 |
[19:02] | You love him more than you love me? | 你爱他比爱我深吗 |
[19:06] | I…choose him. | 我选择了他 |
[19:10] | Please, don’t make this any harder than it already is. | 求你别再让这事更难办了 |
[19:14] | Esta bien. | 好吧 |
[19:17] | I will respect your wishes. | 我尊重你的愿望 |
[19:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:23] | I want you to be happy. | 我想让你幸福 |
[19:26] | But there’s something else I need to ask you. | 但我还有别的事想求你 |
[19:29] | Anything. | 什么都行 |
[19:31] | I want Miguel to come to Mexico with me. | 我想让米格尔跟我回墨西哥 |
[19:34] | To visit? | 去玩吗 |
[19:36] | To live. | 去定居 |
[19:39] | Ernesto… | 欧内斯托 |
[19:42] | I may have lost you, mi amor, | 我或许失去了你 亲爱的 |
[19:44] | but I can’t lose my son, too. | 但我不能也失去儿子 |
[19:52] | Oh, Zoila, I have the most wonderful news. | 佐拉 我有个天大的好消息 |
[19:56] | Christopher’s coming to dinner tonight. | 克里斯托弗今晚来吃晚餐 |
[19:58] | – Christopher? – Dr. Neff. | -是谁 -内夫医生 |
[20:00] | We’re on a first-name basis | 我们已经互喊名字了 |
[20:02] | now that he’s declared his love for me. | 毕竟他对我表达了爱意 |
[20:05] | I think he may be the one. | 我觉得他就是真命天子 |
[20:07] | Hold on! You barely know him. | 等等 你都不了解他 |
[20:09] | Not true. I’ve been seeing him for months. | 才没有 我们见面好几个月了 |
[20:12] | Those were doctor’s appointments. | 那些是约诊好吗 |
[20:15] | They felt like dates to me. | 我感觉就像约会 |
[20:17] | Sometimes when he was examining me, | 有时候当他在检查我 |
[20:20] | his hands would linger. | 手会在我身上逗留 |
[20:22] | That’s creepy. | 好诡异 |
[20:23] | Creepy or romantic? | 诡异…还是浪漫 |
[20:25] | Creepy! | 诡异 |
[20:28] | Look, a man likes you at your age. | 你这么老还有男人喜欢 |
[20:30] | That must be very exciting, | 一定是很激动 |
[20:31] | but you’ve got to slow down here. | 但你要悠着点 |
[20:33] | – Why? – Because you always do this. | -为什么 -因为你总是这样 |
[20:37] | You fall hard and fast, and you end up getting hurt. | 很快地深爱上一个男人 最后被狠狠伤害 |
[20:40] | I know you’re looking out for me, | 我知道你是为我着想 |
[20:43] | but it’s just dinner, I swear. | 但就是一顿晚餐而已 我发誓 |
[20:46] | Just dinner? | 晚餐而已吗 |
[20:48] | Here’s a list of things for you to pick up at the store. | 这是张给你去商店的采购单 |
[20:51] | Oysters, champagne — condoms? | 生蚝 香槟 避孕套吗 |
[20:55] | Yes. Well, I don’t want to end up in your predicament. | 没错 我可不想最后像你这样 |
[21:08] | I know you’re having an affair. | 我知道你在偷情 |
[21:10] | It’s partially my fault. | 一部分是我的错 |
[21:12] | I’ve been traveling so much for work. | 我工作出差太多了 |
[21:14] | You must have gotten lonely. | 你一定很孤独 |
[21:16] | That’s the Scotch talking. | 你喝多了吧 |
[21:17] | Come on. You don’t think I’ve noticed? | 行了 你以为我没发现吗 |
[21:18] | We haven’t made love in months. | 我们几个月没做爱了 |
[21:20] | We don’t talk. | 话也不说 |
[21:21] | Hell, you barely even look at me anymore. | 你连看都不怎么看我 |
[21:26] | That’s not true. | 没有 |
[21:27] | It’s just that Katy takes up a lot of my time and energy. | 只是凯蒂占去了我太多的时间和精力 |
[21:30] | She said there was a man here… | 她说家里来过个男人… |
[21:33] | You’re using our daughter to check up on me. | 你利用女儿查我的岗吗 |
[21:35] | …late at night, after she was supposed to be in bed. | 深夜来的 在她上床睡觉以后 |
[21:40] | Oh, my God, Michael! | 天啊 迈克尔 |
[21:41] | It was probably the delivery guy. | 那是送外卖的吧 |
[21:42] | I ordered Thai food. Is that a crime? | 我叫了泰餐外卖 那也犯罪吗 |
[21:45] | Don’t act like this is in my head. | 别搞得好像这是我的臆想 |
[21:49] | Look, I know things have been strained between us, | 我知道我们之间关系有些紧张 |
[21:55] | but I love you | 但我爱你 |
[21:57] | and I swear I am not having an affair. | 我发誓我没有偷情 |
[22:03] | You better not be | 你最好没有 |
[22:06] | because sooner or later, I’m going to find out the truth. | 因为我迟早会查出真相的 |
[22:18] | Marisol! Oh, I wish you would have called. | 玛莉索 你先打来问一声就好了 |
[22:19] | We’re right in the middle of book club. | 我们正在搞读书会 |
[22:20] | – We need to talk. – Okay. | -我们需要谈谈 -好吧 |
[22:25] | This month, Oprah’s got us reading about desegregation in the ’60s. | 这个月 奥普拉让我们读六十年代的反隔离文章 |
[22:29] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[22:30] | I know! Me neither! But you go against Oprah, | 对吧 我也是 但你要反对奥普拉 |
[22:32] | everyone thinks you’re a racist. | 别人都会觉得你种族歧视 |
[22:33] | Gail, you and I are friends, | 盖尔 我们是朋友 |
[22:35] | but every day, it gets harder to remember why. | 但每天 我都在想为什么要跟你交朋友 |
[22:37] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[22:40] | This! | 这个 |
[22:41] | – Oh, my God. Is that — – Don’t act surprised. | -天啊 那是… -别装了 |
[22:44] | You know exactly what it is and where it was found. | 你清楚这是什么 原来在哪里 |
[22:47] | Evelyn Powell’s lawn? | 伊芙琳·鲍威尔家草坪上吗 |
[22:49] | No. Yours. Jesse told me everything. | 不 你家草坪 杰西什么都告诉我了 |
[22:52] | How could you? | 你怎么能这么做 |
[22:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:53] | Evelyn already had a body part. | 伊芙琳家已经出现过残肢了 |
[22:55] | I figured she wouldn’t mind a matching set. | 我想她不介意来一套吧 |
[22:57] | You are tampering with evidence. | 你这是篡改证据 |
[22:59] | God, you make it sound so illegal. | 天 你说得好像这不合法 |
[23:01] | It is. | 本来就是 |
[23:02] | You could get in serious trouble, and so could Jesse. | 你会惹上大麻烦 杰西也是 |
[23:05] | Which is why I’m giving you a chance to make this right. | 所以我给你个改正的机会 |
[23:07] | Now, put it back where you found it and you call the police, | 你物归原处然后报警 |
[23:09] | -’like you should have done from the start. – No way. | -做你一开始就该做的事 -不行 |
[23:11] | ‘Cause then I will be the “Gruesome hand lady,” | 不然我就成了”阴森手太太” |
[23:14] | a social pariah, like Evelyn. | 像伊芙琳一样沦为社交贱民 |
[23:16] | Would you rather they knew that you tried to pawn it off on her? | 你宁愿让别人知道你想嫁祸给她吗 |
[23:20] | Oh, you wouldn’t. | 你不会的 |
[23:21] | Try me. | 试试看 |
[23:22] | One way or another, the police are getting called. | 不论如何都要报警 |
[23:25] | Now, you can do it or I can do it. | 要么你来 要么我来 |
[23:28] | Gail, everyone’s starving. | 盖尔 大家都饿了 |
[23:31] | Is there any finger food? | 有没有手抓食物 |
[23:32] | Well, I brought something. | 我带了点哦 |
[23:36] | Fine. You win. | 行 你赢了 |
[23:40] | Lovely seeing you, Genevieve. | 很高兴见到你 吉纳维芙 |
[23:42] | Aren’t you staying? | 你不多待会儿吗 |
[23:43] | No, no, no, I just came by to, um… | 不 不 我只是顺道过来 |
[23:46] | lend Gail a hand. | 搭把”手” |
[23:52] | Carmen? | 卡门 |
[23:54] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[23:55] | A small token of my appreciation | 一点小小心意 |
[23:57] | for that miracle you performed on my back earlier. | 感谢你奇迹般地治好了我的背 |
[24:00] | I am a new man. | 我如获新生 |
[24:01] | Okay, about that, I — | 关于那件事 我 |
[24:03] | A-A-Are these Louboutins?! | 这是鲁布托的鞋吗 |
[24:06] | I hope you don’t mind. | 希望你别介意 |
[24:07] | I looked in your closet to find your size. | 我翻了你衣橱找鞋码 |
[24:09] | For these, I don’t care if you snuck in | 你送我这么贵重的鞋 我甚至不介意你 |
[24:11] | while I was sleeping and traced my feet! | 趁我睡觉时溜到房里量我的脚 |
[24:14] | But please don’t do that. | 但求你别这样 |
[24:16] | I’m glad you like them. | 很高兴你喜欢 |
[24:18] | So I hope if my back ever goes out again… | 所以我希望要是我的背又疼了 |
[24:22] | I’ll be able to count on you. | 能够指望你 |
[24:24] | Mr. Powell, I’m not stupid. | 鲍威尔先生 我不蠢 |
[24:26] | – I know what this is. – What what is? | -我知道这怎么回事 -什么怎么回事 |
[24:28] | Well, you got a kink, but it’s not in your back. | 抽筋的不是你背 而是你的脑子 |
[24:32] | You’re a dirty old man. | 你个下流老头 |
[24:34] | “Old” is a bit harsh. | 老头有点过了吧 |
[24:36] | I can’t disagree with “dirty.” | 下流我倒不反驳 |
[24:38] | Well, thank you for my shoes, but I’m not doing that again. | 谢谢你送我鞋 但我不会再那么做了 |
[24:42] | You know, I can offer you more than shoes. | 我可以给你的不止鞋 |
[24:46] | You mean like boots? | 给我靴子吗 |
[24:48] | No. I mean cold, hard cash. | 不 我直接给你钞票 |
[24:55] | What would you say to that? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[24:56] | I’d say I’m very offended right now. | 我觉得很受冒犯 |
[25:00] | But just so I’m clear, how much cash are we talking about? | 但说清楚有多少钞票 |
[25:06] | I’m glad you stopped by. | 很高兴你过来了 |
[25:08] | I wanted to let you know | 我想让你知道 |
[25:09] | that I took care of things with Gail. | 我处理好盖尔的事了 |
[25:10] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -没错 |
[25:11] | She called the police. They have the hand. | 她报警了 警察拿到了手 |
[25:13] | Everything’s gonna be just fine. | 一切都很顺利 |
[25:14] | Yeah, not exactly. | 其实不然 |
[25:15] | – Mrs. Fleming fired me. – What?! | -弗莱明太太炒了我 -什么 |
[25:18] | She called me and said I was insubordinate. | 她打电话说我不听话 |
[25:21] | I guess she didn’t like the way that you yelled at her. | 我猜她不喜欢你那么吼她 |
[25:23] | She asked you to break the law. I was protecting you. | 她要求你违法 我是在保护你 |
[25:25] | Thank you for protecting me, but now I’m out of a job. | 谢谢你保护我 但我现在没了工作 |
[25:29] | Don’t worry. I’ll find you something else. | 别担心 我再给你找 |
[25:31] | I have some clients that might be a good fit. | 我有些客户刚好合适 |
[25:34] | They’re in here someplace. | 大概就在这里 |
[25:36] | I don’t know how you find anything in here. | 我觉得你在这里找不到东西 |
[25:39] | Yeah, I guess it has gotten a little messy. | 没错 这里有点乱 |
[25:42] | A little messy? | 有点乱吗 |
[25:43] | This place is a disaster zone. | 这里简直是灾区 |
[25:47] | Maybe you should hire a maid. | 也许你该雇个佣人 |
[25:52] | Yeah. Maybe I should. | 没错 我可能需要 |
[25:58] | He wants to take Miguel to Mexico? | 他想带米格尔去墨西哥吗 |
[26:00] | Ernesto can’t stay in the country forever, | 欧内斯托不能一直待在美国 |
[26:02] | and he wants a chance to get to know his son. | 他希望有机会了解自己的儿子 |
[26:04] | Well, he must be crazy if he thinks you’re gonna give up Miguel. | 如果他觉得你会抛弃米格尔 那他一定疯了 |
[26:07] | No, I would never do that. | 是 我不会抛弃他 |
[26:10] | But…I don’t know. | 但 我不清楚 |
[26:14] | – Maybe we could all go. – To Mexico? | -也许我们可以一起去 -去墨西哥吗 |
[26:16] | I’m just thinking about it. | 我只是想这件事 |
[26:19] | You could meet my mother. | 你可以见我母亲 |
[26:21] | We could find jobs, start over. | 我们可以找工作 重新再来 |
[26:24] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[26:26] | – That’s what he wants. – What? | -这就是他的目的 -什么 |
[26:28] | Ernesto’s manipulating you. | 欧内斯托在控制你 |
[26:30] | He’s trying to get you back in Mexico with him. | 他想让你和他一起回墨西哥 |
[26:32] | No, no, no. He — He’s not like that. | 不 不 他不是那种人 |
[26:34] | Oh, I think he is. | 我觉得他是 |
[26:36] | Doesn’t he deserve time with his son? | 难道他不该和自己的儿子共处吗 |
[26:39] | He’s missed so much. | 他错过了太多 |
[26:41] | – Yeah, but that’s not your fault. – Maybe it is. | -没错 但那也不是你的错 -也许是呢 |
[26:44] | Maybe I should have known he wasn’t dead. | 也许我该意识到他没死 |
[26:49] | How could you possibly have known? | 你怎么可能意识到 |
[26:51] | I never saw his body. | 我从没见过他的尸体 |
[26:53] | I just accepted what I was told, | 只是接受别人说的所谓事实 |
[26:54] | and I moved on. | 然后就翻篇了 |
[26:55] | You had to, for you and Miguel. | 为了自己和米格尔 你不得不这么做 |
[26:58] | But I gave up on Ernesto, | 但我放弃了欧内斯托 |
[27:02] | and then I met you and I fell in love. | 之后 我遇到了你 坠入了爱河 |
[27:07] | We were having this beautiful life while he was suffering. | 他在受苦的同时 我们却和和美美 |
[27:14] | Rosie… | 罗西 |
[27:15] | We have so much, | 我们拥有那么多 |
[27:18] | but all Ernesto has is his son. | 可欧内斯托只剩下他的儿子了 |
[27:21] | We can’t keep Miguel from him. | 我们不能把米格尔和他分开 |
[27:24] | I just…can’t. | 我就是 做不到 |
[27:38] | Your eyes are so unique. | 你的眼睛是那么独一无二 |
[27:41] | What color would you say they are? | 你觉得它们是什么颜色的 |
[27:43] | I would say smoky topaz. | 我觉得像深色的黄玉 |
[27:46] | But in sunlight, more of a deep amber or maybe — | 但在阳光下 更像是深琥珀色或是… |
[27:50] | Brown. Her eyes are brown. | 棕色 她的眼睛是棕色的 |
[27:53] | Wine? | 要喝酒吗 |
[27:55] | I’ve heard that moderate drinking | 我听说 有节制地饮酒 |
[27:57] | is actually beneficial for kidney recipients. | 其实对接受肾脏移植的人有好处 |
[27:59] | Oh, who told you that? | 是谁这么告诉你的 |
[28:01] | My doctor. And he’s very, very good. | 我的医生 他真的非常非常棒 |
[28:05] | Genevieve, don’t you have some questions for Dr. Neff? | 吉纳维芙 你没有问题要问内夫医生吗 |
[28:08] | Like what? | 什么问题 |
[28:09] | Some getting-to-know-you things, | 一些促进彼此了解的问题 |
[28:11] | like, “Where are you from?” | 比如 “你是哪里人” |
[28:12] | “What are your hobbies?” | “你有什么兴趣爱好” |
[28:14] | “Do you always date your patients?” | “你总是和你的病人约会吗” |
[28:17] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[28:19] | Zoila can be a little protective of me. | 佐拉对我可能会有点保护欲过度 |
[28:21] | I know she’s your friend/housekeeper/chaperone. | 我知道她是你的朋友兼女佣兼监护人 |
[28:28] | I just want to make sure you don’t skip over the basics. | 我只想确保你不会跳过这些基本的东西 |
[28:30] | Zoila — | 佐拉… |
[28:31] | For example, how old are you, Dr. Neff? | 比如说吧 你今年贵庚 内夫医生 |
[28:33] | Well, I could give you a number, | 我可以报一个数字给你 |
[28:34] | – but I always lie about my age. – Me too. | -但我总是虚报年龄 -我也是 |
[28:37] | – And I’ve had a little work done. – Me too. | -我还做过一些整形手术 -我也是 |
[28:40] | I never would have guessed. | 我可看不出来 |
[28:42] | Eyes, lift, filler. | 做了眼睛 提拉 玻尿酸 |
[28:43] | Plugs, veneers, not my chin. | 填充 牙齿烤瓷贴面 下巴不是原装的 |
[28:46] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[28:47] | We have a lot in common. | 我们有很多共同点呢 |
[28:49] | And none of it’s real. | 没一个是和”真实”沾边的 |
[28:50] | Dr. Neff, have you ever been married before? | 内夫医生 你之前结过婚吗 |
[28:53] | – Six times. – Five. | -六次 -五次 |
[28:56] | Isn’t this fun? | 是不是很有趣 |
[28:58] | Zoila, I think we’re ready for the next course. | 佐拉 我觉得你可以上下一道菜了 |
[29:04] | I’m sorry about her. | 我为她的态度向你道歉 |
[29:07] | She clearly loves you. | 很明显 她很爱你 |
[29:10] | And why not? You’re very lovable. | 怎么会不爱你呢 你是如此惹人怜爱 |
[29:12] | Christopher… | 克里斯托弗… |
[29:14] | Genevieve, I hope I’m not being too forward, | 吉纳维芙 我希望我没有太冒进 |
[29:18] | but I have to leave next week | 但我下周就要动身前往希腊 |
[29:19] | for a six-month fellowship in Greece. | 参加为期六个月的进修 |
[29:22] | Would you come with me? | 你愿意和我一起去吗 |
[29:24] | Of course I will. | 我当然愿意 |
[29:26] | What?! | 什么 |
[29:41] | I’m almost ready. | 我快准备好了 |
[29:46] | Actually, it turns out I cannot go to dinner with you. | 事实上 现在看来我不能和你共进晚餐了 |
[29:48] | What? | 你说什么 |
[29:50] | Look, I was driving over here, and Jacklyn called. | 听着 我开车来的路上 杰奎琳打电话了 |
[29:53] | Her boss invited her to a party, and she needs me there. | 她的上司邀请她参加派对 她需要我在场 |
[29:56] | Sebastien, you promised. | 塞巴斯蒂安 你答应过我的 |
[29:57] | I know, and I feel awful. | 我知道 我觉得糟透了 |
[30:00] | Mon coeur, I swear I will take you to Bestia another night. | 亲爱的 我发誓我改天一定带你去贝斯蒂亚 |
[30:08] | You know, it’s just too bad. | 你知道吗 真是太遗憾了 |
[30:10] | I was really looking forward to wearing my beautiful, new shoes. | 我还很期待 可以穿我美丽的新鞋子了 |
[30:16] | Do you like them? | 你喜欢吗 |
[30:18] | They’re Louboutins. | 这可是鲁布托的 |
[30:21] | They look expensive. | 看起来很贵 |
[30:23] | I didn’t buy them. | 不是我买的 |
[30:24] | They were a gift from Mr. Powell. | 是鲍威尔先生给我的礼物 |
[30:26] | Why would Mr. Powell buy you shoes? | 为什么鲍威尔先生要给你买鞋子 |
[30:28] | I’m an excellent housekeeper. | 因为我是个出色的女佣 |
[30:29] | Don’t make jokes. | 别开玩笑了 |
[30:31] | Why did he get you these? | 他到底为什么要给你买鞋子 |
[30:32] | Did he expect something in return? | 他期望你给他什么回报吗 |
[30:33] | Nothing much. | 没什么大不了的 |
[30:35] | He just wanted me to put them on and walk around… | 他只是希望我穿上它们 在他背上… |
[30:37] | on his back. | 走来走去罢了 |
[30:38] | Carmen, that’s a sex thing. | 卡门 这是色情服务 |
[30:40] | I know, right? | 我知道 对吧 |
[30:42] | I guess he gets off on some weird stuff. | 我猜他有奇怪的性癖吧 |
[30:45] | He said he’d pay me to do it again. | 他说他会付钱 让我再来一次 |
[30:48] | But you’re not going to. | 但你不会这么做的 |
[30:50] | I haven’t decided yet. | 我还没想好呢 |
[30:51] | Carmen, you cannot accept money for sexual favors. | 卡门 你不能收钱提供性服务 |
[30:54] | You know what that makes you. | 你知道那样一来你就变成什么了 |
[30:55] | You stay with your wife for the money. | 你和你老婆在一起就是为了钱 |
[30:57] | What does that make you? | 这样做的你又是什么 |
[30:59] | I don’t want this man anywhere near you. | 我不想让这个男人再靠近你半步 |
[31:00] | That is not your decision, okay? | 这可不是你能决定的 好吗 |
[31:02] | Why won’t you listen to me? | 你为什么不愿意听我的呢 |
[31:03] | Because I do whatever I want! | 因为我可以随心所欲 |
[31:06] | That’s the beauty of our relationship, right? | 我们的关系的美妙之处就在这里 不是吗 |
[31:09] | We don’t own each other. We’re free, remember? | 我们并不拥有彼此 而是自由身 记得吗 |
[31:19] | What now, Gail? | 又怎么了 盖尔 |
[31:20] | Well, I guess you heard. I had to fire Jesse. | 我想你听说了 我不得不解雇杰西 |
[31:23] | You didn’t have to. You chose to. | 不是”不得不” 你只是选择这么做 |
[31:25] | Anyway, I’m gonna need a new maid. | 不管怎么样 我要找个新的女佣 |
[31:28] | Do you have anything in a Spaniard? | 你有西班牙佣人吗 |
[31:31] | Bartending skills a plus. | 会调酒的就更好了 |
[31:32] | We’re done, Gail. | 我们一拍两散了 盖尔 |
[31:34] | – I’m not sending you anyone else. – Why not? | -我不会给你派别人了 -为什么不 |
[31:36] | Well, you’ve fired every maid I’ve sent you, | 你炒了我给你派的每个佣人 |
[31:39] | you’re impossible to please, | 你难以取悦 |
[31:41] | and, quite frankly, you’re a pain in the ass. | 说实话 你令人讨厌 |
[31:44] | Okay, okay! | 好吧 |
[31:45] | I’ll take Jesse back. | 我要回杰西就是了 |
[31:47] | Too late. You can’t have him. | 太迟了 你要不回去了 |
[31:48] | He works for me now. | 他现在为我工作 |
[31:50] | By the way, you lost a fantastic maid. | 顺便说一句 你失去了超棒的佣人 |
[31:53] | He’s… | 他 |
[31:56] | …an absolute professional. | 绝对专业 |
[32:01] | Bye, Gail. | 再见 盖尔 |
[32:07] | Hey, pal. | 孩子 |
[32:09] | You want to go down to the park and toss the ball around? | 你想去公园扔扔球吗 |
[32:11] | Not really. | 不大想 |
[32:16] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[32:17] | You can tell me. | 你可以告诉我 |
[32:19] | I heard you and Mama fighting. | 我听到你跟妈妈吵架了 |
[32:22] | Well, you know, there’s a lot of grown-up stuff going on, | 最近出了很多事 |
[32:24] | and we needed to talk about it. | 我们得谈谈 |
[32:27] | You were fighting about me. | 你们是为了我吵架 |
[32:29] | Oh, Miguel. | 米格尔 |
[32:32] | Hey, put that down. Look at me. | 放下来 看着我 |
[32:38] | This is not your fault, all right? | 这不是你的错 好吗 |
[32:41] | You’re a great kid — | 你是个好孩子 |
[32:43] | so great that your mom and me and Ernesto — | 你特别好 所以你妈妈 我和欧内斯托 |
[32:46] | we all want to be with you all the time. | 我们都想一直跟你在一起 |
[32:50] | Then why can’t you just share? | 那你们何不分享呢 |
[32:59] | You don’t need to worry. | 你没必要担心 |
[33:01] | I’m gonna fix this, I promise. | 我保证 我会搞定这事的 |
[33:15] | Good evening, Carmen. | 晚上好 卡门 |
[33:17] | Have you considered my offer? | 你考虑我的提议了吗 |
[33:19] | I have. | 考虑了 |
[33:21] | I-I-I’m sorry. I can’t do it. | 对不起 我做不到 |
[33:23] | – Are you certain? – Mm-hmm. | -你确定吗 -嗯 |
[33:25] | All you have to do is name your price. | 你只用开价啊 |
[33:27] | I can’t believe I’m saying this, | 我不敢相信我说出了这句话 |
[33:30] | but it’s not about the money. | 但这不是钱的事 |
[33:31] | Then what’s stopping you? | 那你为什么不肯 |
[33:33] | Um…I’m seeing someone, and he doesn’t approve. | 我在跟别人约会 他不赞同 |
[33:38] | You never mentioned a boyfriend. | 你没提到你有男朋友 |
[33:39] | Well, h-he’s not exactly a boyfriend. | 他不算男朋友 |
[33:43] | It’s complicated. | 很复杂 |
[33:44] | How is it complicated? | 怎么复杂了 |
[33:46] | He can’t give me the kind of commitment t-that I need. | 他没法给我我需要的承诺 |
[33:49] | Well, the man must be blind or crazy or married or… | 那人肯定是瞎子 或者疯了 或者结婚了 |
[33:54] | Is that it? Is he married? | 是这样吗 他结婚了吗 |
[33:57] | Oh, Carmen, you should know better. | 卡门 你不该这样的 |
[34:00] | Married men are the absolute worst! | 结了婚的男人最差劲了 |
[34:02] | I should know. I’m one of them. | 我知道 我就是其中之一 |
[34:05] | I have work to do. | 我还有活儿要干 |
[34:07] | Let me guess — he wants to leave his wife, | 让我猜猜 他想离开他妻子 |
[34:09] | but the timing isn’t right. | 但是时机不对 |
[34:10] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想聊这事 |
[34:12] | Married men always say that. | 结了婚的男人总是这么说 |
[34:12] | I don’t understand why you women lap it up. | 我不明白你们女人为什么全信了 |
[34:17] | You don’t know anything about him. | 你根本不了解他 |
[34:18] | Oh, you think he’s different, he’s special? | 你觉得他不一样 他很特别吗 |
[34:21] | Believe me, he’s not. | 相信我 他不是 |
[34:22] | He will say whatever it takes to get your clothes off. | 他会花言巧语骗你宽衣解带 |
[34:26] | Then, when he’s done with you, | 等他玩腻了 |
[34:27] | he will toss you aside for someone younger. | 就会为了更年轻的女人抛弃你 |
[34:30] | He doesn’t love you at all. | 他根本不爱你 |
[34:32] | For him, you’re nothing more than a fun ride. | 对他来说 你只不过是一段有趣的旅程 |
[34:41] | Felt good, didn’t it? | 感觉很棒 对吧 |
[34:45] | Men are bad. | 男人都很坏 |
[34:47] | We deserve to be punished for disgracing women like you. | 玷污你这样的女人 我们就该受惩罚 |
[34:56] | That offer still on the table? | 提议依然有效吗 |
[34:57] | Oh, yeah. You know the terms? | 是啊 你知道条款吗 |
[35:01] | Close the door. | 关门 |
[35:15] | This is a surprise. | 真意外 |
[35:17] | I wasn’t expecting a dinner invitation. | 我没想到你们会邀请我来吃晚餐 |
[35:19] | Well, we wanted to talk with you. | 我们想跟你谈谈 |
[35:22] | About? | 谈什么 |
[35:24] | Lo siento, Ernesto. | 我很抱歉 欧内斯托 |
[35:25] | I can’t send Miguel back to Mexico with you. | 我不能让米格尔跟你一起去墨西哥 |
[35:29] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[35:30] | But I still want you to be a part of his life. | 但我还是想要你参与他的生活 |
[35:33] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[35:36] | We want you to stay in America for a while | 我们希望你在美国待一阵子 |
[35:38] | so Miguel can get to know you better. | 这样米格尔就能更了解你了 |
[35:41] | That’s not so easy. | 这可不容易 |
[35:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:45] | But we will help you get settled, | 但我们会帮你安顿下来 |
[35:47] | extend your visa, find you an apartment close by. | 延期你的签证 给你找一栋附近的公寓 |
[35:52] | And are you okay with this? | 你对此没意见吗 |
[35:54] | It was my idea. | 这是我的主意 |
[35:56] | Why would you do this for me? | 你为什么要为我这样做 |
[35:58] | Well, I’m not doing it for you. | 我不是为了你 |
[36:00] | I’m doing it for them. | 而是为了他们 |
[36:02] | This is what’s best for everyone. | 这样对大家都好 |
[36:05] | If you care about Miguel and me, | 如果你关心米格尔和我 |
[36:10] | you won’t tear us apart. | 你就不会把我们拆散 |
[36:14] | So, what do you say? | 你怎么说 |
[36:20] | Uh, I think we can give it a try, | 我想我们可以试试 |
[36:24] | if you think it will work. | 如果你觉得这能管用的话 |
[36:26] | I know it sounds hard, but before you know it, | 我知道这听起来很艰难 但很快 |
[36:29] | we will all be one big, happy family. | 我们就会成为幸福的一大家子 |
[36:41] | I hope you’re happy. | 我希望你高兴了 |
[36:42] | I told you, it was an accident. | 我跟你说了 那是意外 |
[36:43] | I didn’t mean to drop the tray. | 我不是故意摔了盘子的 |
[36:45] | I know what this is. You’re jealous. | 我知道这是怎么回事 你嫉妒了 |
[36:49] | That’s ridiculous. | 太荒唐了 |
[36:51] | Javi just left. | 哈维刚离开 |
[36:52] | Now I’m being wooed by a surgeon, | 现在有个外科医生追求我 |
[36:54] | and it’s killing you. | 这让你难受死了 |
[36:56] | That’s not it, really. | 真不是这样 |
[36:58] | Well, then, what is your problem?! | 那你有什么毛病啊 |
[37:00] | You! | 你啊 |
[37:02] | You promised you’d be here to help with the baby, | 你保证你会帮我照顾宝宝 |
[37:04] | and now you’re running off. | 现在你要跑了 |
[37:06] | He invited me to Greece. | 他邀请我去希腊 |
[37:08] | What was I supposed to say? | 我该怎么说啊 |
[37:11] | You were supposed to say no. | 你该拒绝的 |
[37:17] | You’re abandoning me when I need you the most. | 在我最需要你的时候 你抛弃了我 |
[37:21] | I promise I’ll be back before the baby is born. | 我保证 孩子出生前我就回来 |
[37:26] | Pablo is gone. Valentina’s in New York. | 帕布罗不在了 瓦伦蒂娜在纽约 |
[37:29] | Javi wants nothing to do with me. | 哈维不想跟我有任何关系 |
[37:34] | I’m 41 years old, I’m pregnant, and I’m terrified. | 我41岁了 怀着孕 很害怕 |
[37:40] | Oh, Zoila, I didn’t realize. | 佐拉 我没意识到 |
[37:47] | Just, uh, forget it. | 算了 |
[37:53] | Go to Greece. I’ll be fine. | 去希腊吧 我没事的 |
[37:56] | No. You need me. | 不 你需要我 |
[38:01] | And what a lovely thing it is to be needed. | 被需要的感觉真好 |
[38:04] | Greece is always a little humid in the summer anyway. | 反正希腊夏天也有点潮湿 |
[38:11] | Are you sure Dr. Neff will understand? | 你确定内夫医生能理解吗 |
[38:15] | He’ll have to. | 他必须理解 |
[38:17] | And if he doesn’t, he’s not the one. | 如果他不理解 那他就不是真命天子 |
[38:31] | Arson was responsible for a devastating fire | 今天韦斯切斯特发生了一起可怕的火灾 |
[38:33] | in Westchester today. | 起因原来是纵火 |
[38:35] | The fire destroyed three homes | 火灾摧毁了三栋房屋 |
[38:37] | before firefighters were able to — | 之后消防队员才… |
[38:42] | Hi, Marisol. | 玛莉索 |
[38:43] | Hey, I heard about Blanca leaving you in the lurch, | 我听说布兰卡抛弃了你 |
[38:46] | and I wanted to say I’m sorry. | 我是来说抱歉的 |
[38:48] | – It’s not your fault. – Well, I recommended her. | -那不是你的错 -是我推荐她的 |
[38:49] | She seemed so trustworthy. | 她看起来值得信任 |
[38:51] | Do you think something else was going on? | 你觉得发生了别的事吗 |
[38:53] | No. I mean, I-I have no idea. | 不 我完全不知道 |
[38:55] | But to be honest, I never felt like | 但是说实话 我从来没觉得 |
[38:56] | I could depend on her the way I could depend on you. | 我可以像依靠你一样依靠她 |
[38:58] | Well, you still can. | 你还是能依靠我啊 |
[38:59] | And I promise to find you someone else. | 我保证给你找到别人 |
[39:01] | That’s what I do now. | 现在这是我的工作了 |
[39:05] | Taylor? | 泰勒 |
[39:07] | Uh, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:09] | Uh… I have to call you back. | 我回头打给你 |
[39:13] | …relating to the bizarre case | 跟比佛利山庄被发现的 |
[39:14] | of a severed leg found in Beverly Hills. | 一条断腿的奇怪案件有关 |
[39:18] | Now a severed hand has been discovered | 现在一只断手在附近的一所住宅中 |
[39:21] | at a nearby residence. | 被发现 |
[39:22] | Officials believe the body parts | 官方人员相信身体部位 |
[39:24] | are from the same murder victim. | 是同一个死者身上的 |
[39:26] | Mrs. Fleming, we pulled prints | 弗莱明太太 我们从你的花园中 |
[39:27] | from the hand found in your garden, | 发现的断手上提取了指纹 |
[39:28] | and we’ve been able to identify the victim. | 确定了死者身份 |
[39:31] | Maybe you know him. | 也许你认识他 |
[39:32] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[39:34] | That’s Louie Becker. | 那是路易·贝克 |
[39:36] | He’s a tennis pro at my country club. | 他是我所在的乡村俱乐部的职业网球手 |
[39:38] | Any idea who might want to kill him? | 知道谁想杀了他吗 |
[39:41] | Someone with a grudge maybe? | 也许有谁怀恨在心 |
[39:45] | Oh, hey, pal. | 伙计 |
[39:46] | Listen, I’m trying to get hold of Louie. | 我一直想找路易 |
[39:48] | I’ve…left messages. | 我给他留了言 |
[39:49] | He hasn’t called me back. | 他没给我回电 |
[39:50] | Any chance he’s turned up? | 他来这里了吗 |
[39:52] | I guess you haven’t heard the news. | 看来你还没听到新闻啊 |
[39:57] | What news? | 什么新闻 |
[39:58] | A spokesperson said the police are zeroing in on a suspect. | 发言人声称警方集中注意力于一名嫌疑犯 |
[40:03] | Detectives from the LAPD have asked | 洛杉矶警局的警探呼吁 |
[40:05] | anyone with information pertaining to the case, | 任何知道有关此案详情的群众 |
[40:08] | please call the non-emergency hotline. | 打电话给非紧急热线 |
[40:12] | The truth is Louie always had an eye for the ladies, | 事实是 路易一直都喜欢女人 |
[40:15] | especially the ones with money. | 特别是有钱的女人 |
[40:17] | And how do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[40:19] | Well, he was involved with a friend of mine. | 他跟我的一个朋友有关系 |
[40:21] | As I recall, it was a… | 我记得… |
[40:24] | tempestuous romance with a very ugly breakup. | 那相当浪漫 而分手很惨烈 |
[40:28] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[40:30] | This friend of yours, what’s her name? | 你的朋友叫什么名字 |
[40:37] | Hello, I’m Detective Figueroa. | 我是菲格罗亚警探 |
[40:38] | Beverly Hills police. | 比佛利山庄警局的 |
[40:40] | Are you Genevieve Delatour? | 你是吉纳维芙·德拉图吗 |
[40:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:44] | What this about? | 有什么事 |
[40:46] | I need to speak to you about the murder of Louie Becker. | 我得跟你谈谈路易·贝克被谋杀一事 |