时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – It was right there. In my rosebushes. – What? | -就在我的玫瑰丛里 -什么 |
[00:05] | – A leg. – What strikes your fancy, darling? | -一条腿 -你对什么感兴趣 亲爱的 |
[00:07] | Handcuffs? Whips? Ball gag? | 手铐 鞭子 堵嘴球 |
[00:12] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[00:14] | It’s Pablo’s baby. | 是帕布罗的孩子 |
[00:16] | I just keep wondering how I’m gonna tell Javi about this. | 我就是在想该怎么跟哈维说这事 |
[00:19] | Well, maybe you don’t. | 或许你不用说 |
[00:21] | Zoila, will you marry me? | 佐拉 嫁给我好吗 |
[00:24] | Now that my book is done, | 鉴于我的书写完了 |
[00:26] | I’ve been thinking about what’s next — | 我一直在考虑接下来的计划 |
[00:28] | She’s starting a placement agency for maids. | 她要办个女佣安置机构 |
[00:30] | Please don’t go. | 不要走 求你了 |
[00:31] | I have to, Sebastien. | 我必须走 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[00:33] | Hello, Evelyn. | 你好 伊芙琳 |
[00:34] | I see that you’ve met our daughter. | 看来你见过我们的女儿了 |
[00:36] | Katy has emotional problems. | 凯蒂有些情感创伤 |
[00:39] | – Hi. – Oh, G-God! Blanca. | -你好 -天啊 布兰卡 |
[00:42] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[00:43] | Uh, there’s a mess in the living room. | 客厅里一团糟 |
[00:45] | I was just going to clean it up. | 我正打算清理 |
[00:47] | What the hell happened in here? | 这里发生了什么事 |
[00:49] | Well, at least call Mr. Stappord, | 至少给斯塔普德先生打个电话 |
[00:51] | so he’ll come home from his trip. | 让他赶紧结束出差回来 |
[00:52] | Michael? No. No. I-I don’t want to upset him. | 打给迈克尔吗 不不 我不想让他担心 |
[00:55] | Listen, I’m not Ernesto. | 听着 我不是欧内斯托 |
[00:56] | It’s not fair that you keep comparing me to a dead man. | 你一直把我跟死人相比 这不公平 |
[00:59] | Ernesto Falta, what’s the purpose of your visit to America? | 欧内斯托·法尔塔 你来美国的目的是什么 |
[01:02] | I’m here to see my wife. | 我是来见我妻子的 |
[01:13] | Well, hello. How can I help you? | 你好 请问有什么事吗 |
[01:16] | I’m looking for a woman. | 我找一个女人 |
[01:17] | That’s too bad. | 真糟糕 |
[01:18] | Rosie Falta. I read she was here. | 罗西·法尔塔 报纸上说她在这里 |
[01:20] | Oh, you mean Rosie Westmore? | 你是指罗西·韦斯特莫吗 |
[01:22] | Yes. Rosie Westmore. | 是的 罗西·韦斯特莫 |
[01:25] | She was discharged last week. | 她上周出院了 |
[01:27] | Do you know how to find her? | 你知道怎么找到她吗 |
[01:28] | We don’t give out personal information. | 患者个人信息我们不能泄露 |
[01:31] | Hospital rules. | 医院规定 |
[01:32] | Please, it’s very important. I have to see her. | 拜托了 这很重要 我得见她 |
[01:43] | Oh. Whoa, whoa. We got — We got to slow down a bit. | 等等 我们得放慢点节奏 |
[01:46] | You were in a coma. The doctor says that you’re not ready. | 你之前一直昏迷 医生说你还没准备好 |
[01:49] | Yeah, but we never got to “Consomme” our marriage. | 但是我们婚结了都没好好充分利用呢 |
[01:53] | We have our whole lives to…consomme… once you’ve recovered. | 我们有一生的时间来利用 等你先康复了 |
[01:58] | No. You’re no fun. | 讨厌 你真无趣 |
[02:03] | Can you get that? | 你接下电话好吗 |
[02:05] | I’m going to wash up. | 我去洗个澡 |
[02:12] | Hello? | 喂 |
[02:13] | Hey, it’s Jerry from Doheny Medical. | 你好 我是多希尼医院的杰瑞 |
[02:16] | Oh. Uh, hi, Jerry. What’s going on? | 你好 杰瑞 怎么了 |
[02:18] | There’s a man here looking for Rosie. | 有个男人来找罗西 |
[02:21] | He knows her from Mexico. | 他说他们在墨西哥认识的 |
[02:22] | Mexico? | 墨西哥 |
[02:23] | Yeah. His name is Ernesto. | 对 他叫欧内斯托 |
[02:25] | – What? – Ernesto. | -什么 -欧内斯托 |
[02:27] | He says it’s urgent. Can I give you his number? | 他说情况紧急 我能把你的号码给他吗 |
[02:30] | Look, I don’t know what kind of sick joke this is, | 我不知道这是谁在开什么恶毒的玩笑 |
[02:32] | but Ernesto was Rosie’s first husband, and he’s dead. | 但欧内斯托是罗西的前夫 他已经去世了 |
[02:36] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[02:37] | So you tell whoever this guy is | 所以你跟那个人说 |
[02:39] | that Rosie does not want to see him. | 罗西不想见他 |
[02:40] | Ever. Okay? | 绝不见 知道吗 |
[02:43] | I will. I’m sorry. | 好的 抱歉 |
[02:48] | Who was on the phone? | 谁的电话 |
[02:50] | No one. It was nothing. | 没谁 没事 |
[02:55] | Is everything all right? | 一切都好吗 |
[02:58] | Everything is perfect. | 一切完美 |
[03:17] | Genevieve, Zoila and I have something to ask you. | 吉纳维芙 我和佐拉有事问你 |
[03:20] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[03:21] | We’d like you to be the witness at our wedding. | 我们想让你做我们的证婚人 |
[03:23] | – Me? Your maid of honor? – Witness. | -我吗 当你的伴娘吗 -证婚人 |
[03:26] | Well, I guess I can do both. Have you set a date? | 都行啊 你们定好日子了吗 |
[03:29] | Uh-huh. Friday. | 定了 周五 |
[03:31] | – What? – I have to get back to my restaurant | -什么 -我周末还得回 |
[03:33] | in Vegas by the weekend. | 拉斯维加斯的餐厅 |
[03:35] | And since Valentina and Remi are already in New York, | 瓦伦蒂娜和雷米都已经在纽约了 |
[03:37] | we figured we’d rush down to City Hall and get it over with. | 我们想去市政厅抓紧办完 |
[03:40] | Get it over with? Oh, no, no. | 抓紧办完 不不不 |
[03:42] | That’s not how my Zoila gets married. | 我亲爱的佐拉怎么能这样结婚 |
[03:44] | Yes, it is. | 就是这样 |
[03:45] | Why don’t we have the wedding here? | 我们何不在这里举办婚礼 |
[03:48] | Well, it’s very kind of you to offer. | 多谢你的提议 |
[03:50] | We don’t want to make a big deal about it. | 我们不想办得太隆重 |
[03:51] | But you simply must have a proper wedding. | 但最起码应该有个像样的婚礼啊 |
[03:54] | It’s a celebration of your lifelong commitment. | 婚礼是来庆祝你们毕生的承诺的 |
[03:57] | That’s why I’ve had five of them. | 所以我才办了五次啊 |
[03:58] | Really, Genevieve, | 说真的 吉纳维芙 |
[03:59] | we’re happy with our plan. Right, Javi? | 我们的计划就很好 对吧 哈维 |
[04:01] | Well, it would be nice to celebrate with our friends. | 跟我们的朋友一起庆祝也不错啊 |
[04:05] | See? Javi knows how important it is, | 看到了吧 哈维知道这有多重要 |
[04:07] | and he’s never even been married before. | 而且他还从来没结过婚呢 |
[04:09] | Uh, it’s okay. We’ll do whatever Zoila wants. | 没事 佐拉想怎么办就怎么办 |
[04:12] | What do you say, Zoila? Will you let me do this? | 怎么样 佐拉 你愿意让我帮忙吗 |
[04:15] | As my wedding gift to you both? | 就当是我送给你们俩的结婚礼物 |
[04:17] | Do you really think you can plan a wedding in three days? | 你真以为你可以在三天之内策划出一场婚礼吗 |
[04:20] | Absolutely. I’ll just keep it simple. | 当然 我会把复杂的问题简单化 |
[04:23] | Food, drinks, music… | 食物 酒水 音乐… |
[04:25] | Okay. We’ll have it here. | 好吧 就在这里办吧 |
[04:26] | valet parking, gift bags, a few doves. | 代客泊车服务 礼品袋 几只鸽子 |
[04:30] | Maybe some fireworks. | 再来点烟花 |
[04:31] | But nothing over the top, I promise. | 不会很夸张的 我保证 |
[04:34] | We’re having a wedding! | 我们要办场婚礼了 |
[04:38] | We should have asked the gardener to be the witness. | 我们应该让园丁来当证婚人 |
[04:50] | You’re okay. | 没事的 |
[04:51] | There’s nothing to be afraid of. | 没什么好怕的 |
[04:53] | Here, go back to sleep. | 没事的 快睡吧 |
[04:55] | Everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[05:02] | She had another nightmare. | 她又做噩梦了 |
[05:04] | I don’t know what’s gotten into her. | 我不知道她被什么吓到了 |
[05:08] | I need to show you something. | 我得给你看点东西 |
[05:11] | I found these in Katy’s room. | 我在凯蒂的屋里发现了这些 |
[05:13] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[05:15] | The night you were attacked by that intruder… | 你被窃贼袭击的那晚 |
[05:17] | I think she saw it. | 我想她看到了 |
[05:19] | No. She was asleep. | 不 她睡着了 |
[05:22] | Well these paintings… I mean, | 那她画这些画 |
[05:23] | what else could they be about? | 还可能画的是什么呢 |
[05:27] | I don’t know. I’ll, uh, talk to her. | 我不知道 我会 跟她谈谈的 |
[05:32] | When does Mr. Stappord come home? | 斯塔普德先生什么时候回来 |
[05:34] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[05:35] | Well, his daughter’s really scared. | 他的女儿非常害怕 |
[05:36] | He should see these paintings. | 他应该看看这些画的 |
[05:37] | Well, I’ll be sure to show him. | 我一定会拿给他看的 |
[05:39] | It’s, um… | 你很 |
[05:41] | It’s very sweet of you to be concerned. | 你这么关心真好 |
[05:48] | Marisol, I am at my wit’s end with this maid you sent me. | 玛莉索 你派来的这个女佣让我不知所措 |
[05:51] | I am so sorry to hear that. | 您这么不满意 我真是抱歉 |
[05:53] | What seems to be the trouble…today? | 今天又有什么麻烦了 |
[05:55] | You know what? I’ll show you. | 我要让你看看 |
[05:58] | – No, that’s not — – Lina! | -真的不– -莉娜 |
[05:59] | – necessary. – It’s no trouble. | -需要 -没关系 |
[06:01] | Yes, Mrs. Fleming? | 怎么了 弗莱明太太 |
[06:03] | Uh, hi. It’s very hot outside. | 嗨 外面真热 |
[06:05] | Would you please water the bougainvillea out back? | 能麻烦你给外面的九重葛浇点水吗 |
[06:07] | Oh, right away. | 马上就去 |
[06:08] | Marisol! How are you?! | 玛莉索 最近怎么样 |
[06:10] | She’s fine, dear. | 她很好 亲爱的 |
[06:11] | My plants, on the other hand, are melting as we speak. | 不过我的植物 在我们说话的时候融化了 |
[06:13] | Oh, of course. Can you believe this weather? | 是啊 简直不敢相信这天气会如此热 |
[06:16] | – Bye, now. – I mean — | -赶快去吧 -我是说 |
[06:22] | What? She seems friendly to me. | 怎么了 她看上去挺友好的啊 |
[06:23] | Exactly. She’s too friendly. | 是的 太友好了 |
[06:26] | I should not be having to make endless chitchat with my maid. | 我不该和我的女佣没完没了的聊天 |
[06:29] | Okay, I will talk to her | 好吧 我会跟她说 |
[06:31] | and tell her no more pesky questions. | 让她别再问这些讨厌的问题 |
[06:33] | Like, “How are you?” | 比如说见面打招呼什么的 |
[06:34] | No, ’cause then I’ll seem like a bitch. | 不不 这样感觉我就变成贱人了 |
[06:36] | And I’m not a bitch. | 我可不是贱人 |
[06:38] | Of course not. | 你当然不是 |
[06:38] | It’s just, she makes me uncomfortable. | 只不过 她让我很不舒服 |
[06:41] | And I really need to feel comfortable in my own home. | 但我需要在自己家觉得舒服 |
[06:43] | So you’ll send me someone else? | 所以你能给我派别人过来吗 |
[06:44] | It’s just… | 只不过… |
[06:46] | Lina’s the third maid you’ve rejected. | 莉娜是你退回的第三个女佣了 |
[06:48] | So? | 所以呢 |
[06:49] | So…maybe the problem isn’t the maids. | 所以问题可能不是出在女佣身上 |
[06:55] | Oh, I hope you’re not saying the problem is me. | 你不是在说问题出在我身上吧 |
[06:58] | No, I would never just… | 不 我绝对不会 |
[07:00] | come right out and say that. | 这么直白的 |
[07:01] | The thing is, I can’t keep sending you maids | 情况是这样的 如果你不付钱的话 |
[07:05] | if you haven’t paid for any of their work. | 我没法一直给你派人过来 |
[07:07] | – I’ll pay you. – When? | -我给你钱 -什么时候 |
[07:08] | When you find me someone I like. | 等你给我找到我中意的女佣后 |
[07:14] | All finished. | 都浇完了 |
[07:15] | Is everyone staying nice and cool in here? | 各位都还清凉愉快吗 |
[07:17] | Oh, for God’s sake. | 上帝啊 |
[07:26] | Stop calling me. | 别再给我打电话了 |
[07:28] | Well, hello to you, as well. | 你也好呀 |
[07:30] | I mean it, Sebastien. I’m trying to get over you. | 真的 塞巴斯蒂安 我要翻过你这篇 |
[07:32] | Oh, but wouldn’t you rather be under me? | 难道你不想在我身下吗 |
[07:35] | – I’m hanging up. – No, no. Please. | -我要挂电话了 -别 别挂 |
[07:37] | Uh, look, I miss you so much. I’m going crazy. | 我真的很想你 我都快疯了 |
[07:41] | – Do you miss me? – Of course. | -你想我吗 -当然 |
[07:43] | You know, but I don’t trust myself around you. | 但我不能再放心留在你身边了 |
[07:45] | When I’m with you, I forget who I am and what I want and — | 我和你在一起就会忘记我是谁和我想要的 |
[07:47] | – Well, I know what you want. – I have to get back to work. | -我知道你想要什么 -我要接着工作了 |
[07:49] | – You got a job? – Goodbye. Goodbye. Goodbye. | -你找到工作了吗 -拜拜 拜拜 |
[07:51] | All done with your personal call? | 私人电话终于打完了 |
[07:53] | Yes. Sorry about that. | 是的 很抱歉 |
[07:54] | It’s this man I’m dating — I mean was dating — | 和我约会的这个男人 曾经约过会 |
[07:55] | You can tell me all about your boy troubles | 你可以找个什么别的时间 |
[07:57] | some other time — perhaps never. | 再跟我说你男友的问题 或者永远不说 |
[07:59] | Now, I expect the house to be kept spotless | 现在我想让房子从地板到吊灯 |
[08:01] | floor to chandelier. | 都变得一尘不染 |
[08:04] | You want me to get all the way up there? | 你要让我爬那么高去擦 |
[08:07] | How? | 怎么擦 |
[08:08] | I don’t care how the sausage gets made, just that it does. | 香肠制作过程并不重要 重要的是结果 |
[08:11] | I have to make sausage? | 我还得做香肠 |
[08:12] | Ooh, I can tell we’re going to have a sparkling repartee. | 我想以后我们会经常进行这样的巧辩 |
[08:20] | You’re in charge of trash and recycling, | 你还要负责垃圾分类回收 |
[08:23] | so that should be fun for you. | 这会很有意思的 |
[08:25] | Adrian, come meet the new maid. This is Carmen. | 艾德里安 来见见新女佣 这是卡门 |
[08:30] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[08:31] | Has Evelyn broken your spirit yet? | 伊芙琳击溃你的意志了没有 |
[08:34] | No. | 没有 |
[08:34] | Well, give it time. | 慢慢来吧 |
[08:36] | Adrian, I’ve informed Carmen | 艾德里安 我已经通知了卡门 |
[08:38] | that she is here on a trial basis only. | 她在这只是试用 |
[08:40] | I promise I won’t disappoint you. | 我保证不会让你们失望 |
[08:42] | Good. It’s important to keep a beautiful home. | 很好 保持家里光鲜亮丽很重要 |
[08:44] | We like to project a certain image to our neighbors. | 让邻居们看到我们的体面形象 |
[08:47] | And here we have the Powell Murder House, | 现在我们来到了鲍威尔凶宅 |
[08:50] | which boasts not one, not two, | 这里发生了不是一两起 |
[08:52] | but three gruesome deaths. | 而是三起可怕的谋杀 |
[08:54] | No, no! Two! | 不 就两起 |
[08:56] | Only two gruesome deaths! | 只有两起可怕的谋杀 |
[08:58] | Only a few days ago, a severed leg was found on the front lawn. | 就在几天前 他们门前草坪上出现了一条断腿 |
[09:02] | Just a leg! A leg is not a body! | 一条腿而已 腿不算尸体 |
[09:09] | Well, all things considered, | 总的看来 |
[09:10] | I think she handled that rather well. | 我觉得她处理得还算好 |
[09:17] | That’s it. We are selling this house. | 够了 我们要卖了这房子 |
[09:26] | Zoila, get out here. | 佐拉 快出来 |
[09:30] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[09:32] | Knock it off. I’ve tried on 10 dresses. | 行了 我都试了十条了 |
[09:35] | You “ooh” and “ahh” at all of them. | 你们不是”哦”就是”啊” |
[09:36] | You’re a bunch of big fat liars. | 一群大骗子 |
[09:38] | Well, I love it. | 我喜欢这条 |
[09:39] | And I’m not just saying that because you’re yelling. | 这么说可不是因为你在骂我们 |
[09:43] | I can’t believe you’re getting married tomorrow. | 不敢相信你明天就结婚了 |
[09:45] | I know. It’s happening so fast. | 我知道 发生得太快了 |
[09:47] | Will Javi love it? | 哈维会喜欢吗 |
[09:49] | In that dress? He’d marry you even if you weren’t pregnant. | 你穿着这裙子 就算没怀孕他都会娶你 |
[09:53] | Sold. Rosie, help me out of it? | 就这条了 罗西 帮我脱一下 |
[09:57] | You know, this wedding seems kind of fancy. | 这场婚礼挺豪华的样子 |
[10:00] | I feel like I’m gonna stick out | 我穿着丑裙子去 |
[10:01] | like a sore thumb in my ugly dress. | 肯定特别扎眼 |
[10:03] | You can borrow one of mine. | 我可以借你一条 |
[10:04] | Weren’t you listening? She already has something ugly. | 你没听她说话吗 她已经有丑裙子了 |
[10:07] | – Carmen! – She wants to look hot. You know, that’s my thing. | -卡门 -她想性感起来 那是我的专长 |
[10:09] | Your thing is… something else. | 你的专长是…别的什么 |
[10:11] | Why am I even friends with you? | 我怎么会跟你做朋友的 |
[10:13] | Come by later, okay? You can try it on. | 等会过来 好吗 你可以试试我裙子 |
[10:15] | Thank you, Carmen. | 谢谢 卡门 |
[10:16] | Oh, and I think I may have found a new family for you to work for. | 我应该给你找到新雇主了 |
[10:19] | No. No. Uh, that’s fine. | 不 没事的 |
[10:22] | Mrs. Stappord and I worked everything out, so we’re fine. | 斯塔普德太太和我把事情解决了 没事了 |
[10:25] | Because you just — You don’t seem fine. | 你才让我… 你看着可不像没事 |
[10:28] | Really? ‘Cause it was all just one big misunderstanding. | 是吗 因为就是个大误会罢了 |
[10:33] | But you know what? I got to get going. | 你猜怎么着 我得走了 |
[10:35] | – Okay. Okay. – Okay. Bye. | -好吧 -再见 |
[10:36] | Bye. | 再见 |
[10:43] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:44] | How pregnant are you? | 你怀多久了 |
[10:46] | Two months and change. | 两个月左右 |
[10:48] | How much change? | 右多少 |
[10:49] | You think I look bigger? | 你觉得我肚子很大吗 |
[10:51] | Well, I’d guess about f-four months. | 要我猜得四个月了 |
[10:54] | Or maybe five. | 或者五个月 |
[10:55] | I am definitely not that far along. | 我可绝对没那么久 |
[10:57] | Oh, of course not. | 当然了 |
[10:59] | That would mean you got pregnant before the shooting. | 否则你在枪击之前就怀孕了 |
[11:01] | You know what? I think I got it from here. | 你猜怎么着 后面我来吧 |
[11:04] | Wait a second! | 等等 |
[11:06] | Didn’t you sleep with Pablo right before he died? | 你不是在帕布罗死前跟他上了床吗 |
[11:10] | You say one word, and I will put you back in a coma. | 你再说一个字 我就打昏你 |
[11:12] | Oh, my God! It’s Pablo’s baby?! | 天啊 这是帕布罗的孩子吗 |
[11:15] | Yes! Okay? | 没错 行了吧 |
[11:17] | And I didn’t want Javi to figure it out, | 我不想让哈维知道 |
[11:19] | so I fudged the math a bit. | 所以胡说了 |
[11:21] | You know I love you, but you are playing with fire. | 你知道我爱你的 但你这是在玩火 |
[11:24] | I know! | 我知道 |
[11:25] | But Javi was so excited. | 但哈维太高兴了 |
[11:28] | And this way, the baby gets a father. | 而且这样 孩子也有了父亲 |
[11:30] | – It really is for the best. – Oh, mija. | -真的对大家都好 -亲爱的 |
[11:33] | Who are you trying to convince? Me or you? | 你这是想说服谁 我还是你自己 |
[11:40] | Very well. See you this afternoon. | 很好 下午见 |
[11:44] | I just hired a real-estate agent. | 我刚雇了个地产经纪 |
[11:46] | He’s never sold a “murder house” before, | 他从来没卖过”凶宅” |
[11:48] | but he is in escrow on a “suicide condo.” | 但成交过房主自杀的公寓 |
[11:50] | – That sounds promising. – I agree. | -听起来有戏 -我同意 |
[11:52] | – So, you’re on board with selling our home? – Of course. | -那你是同意卖房子咯 -当然 |
[11:54] | But in return, I’d like something from you. | 但作为回报 我有事相求 |
[11:58] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[11:59] | You don’t want me to go to that sex club again, do you? | 你不会还想要我再去那性爱俱乐部吧 |
[12:01] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[12:02] | – I threw you into the deep end with that. – Good. | -我那样是操之过急了 -很好 |
[12:05] | I thought we should start with something simple. | 我觉得可以从简单的东西开始 |
[12:08] | – What is that? – A toy. | -那是什么 -玩具 |
[12:10] | I thought we might get into some light torture play | 我觉得我们可以在舒适隐蔽的家里 |
[12:13] | in the comfort and privacy of our home. | 先尝试些轻度的施虐游戏 |
[12:15] | What makes you think I would ever agree to that? | 你为什么觉得我会同意 |
[12:16] | I’m selling my beloved estate for you. | 我为你卖了喜欢的房子 |
[12:19] | I scratch your back, you… | 我帮了你忙[挠了背] 你… |
[12:22] | …whip mine. | 来抽我的 |
[12:23] | Adrian, it is bad enough that our home is a murder house. | 艾德里安 我们家是凶宅已经够闹心了 |
[12:26] | I won’t let you turn it into a sex dungeon, as well. | 我不会让你再把它变成性爱地牢的 |
[12:30] | When you said that, you sounded just like your mother. | 你说那话的时候 口气和你妈一模一样 |
[12:34] | Still not hitting you. | 那我也不会抽你 |
[12:37] | But good effort. | 但这招挺高 |
[12:44] | Don’t worry, Lina. I will find you another job, I promise. | 别担心 莉娜 我一定会给你找到其它工作的 |
[12:47] | Marisol, I have never been fired before. | 玛莉索 我从没被辞退过 |
[12:50] | I know. It’s not you. It’s Gail. She’s — | 我知道 这不怪你 盖尔她… |
[12:53] | The devil? | 是魔鬼吗 |
[12:55] | Well, I was going to say “difficult.” But yeah, she’s the devil. | 我想说”难伺候” 但没错 她是魔鬼 |
[12:59] | I will be in touch, okay? | 我会联系你的 好吗 |
[13:00] | Okay. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[13:01] | All right. | 好了 |
[13:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:08] | Jesse? | 杰西 |
[13:10] | That’s me. Jesse Morgan. | 是我 杰西·摩根 |
[13:12] | Oh. You’re a man. | 你是个男人 |
[13:15] | Thank you for noticing. | 谢谢你发现了 |
[13:17] | No, it’s just this is a placement agency for maids. | 不 只是这里是女佣中介 |
[13:20] | No, I know. I filled out your application. | 我知道 我填了你们的申请表 |
[13:23] | – Is this a joke? – No, ma’am. | -你是在开玩笑吗 -不 太太 |
[13:25] | I like to clean, and I’m good at it. | 我喜欢打扫 也擅长打扫 |
[13:27] | Yes, but why would a man want to be a maid? | 是 但怎么会有男人想当佣人 |
[13:30] | Why would a woman want to run a business | 怎么会有女人想做生意 |
[13:31] | instead of stay home and cook for a husband? | 而不是乖乖在家为丈夫做饭 |
[13:33] | – Um, do you see what I did there? – Yes. | -你懂我的意思了吗 -是的 |
[13:36] | – I flipped it around. – I know. | -我反驳了你 -我知道 |
[13:37] | Look, I’m sorry, but I founded this business | 很抱歉 但我设立这生意 |
[13:40] | to help disenfranchised women. | 是想帮助弱势的女性 |
[13:42] | So no boys allowed, huh? | 所以不许男人来登记吗 |
[13:45] | That’s kind of sexist. | 这可有点性别歧视 |
[13:47] | Thank you so much for coming in. | 非常感谢你过来 |
[13:50] | You — You’re rejecting me because I’m a man? | 你…拒绝我就因为我是男人吗 |
[13:53] | No. I’m rejecting you because you’re rude. | 不 我拒绝你是因为你没礼貌 |
[13:56] | But have a good day. | 但祝你愉快 |
[14:13] | Hi. I saw you inside. | 你好 我看到你在里面 |
[14:16] | No, I — I couldn’t help but hear | 我不小心听到了你说 |
[14:18] | about that mean lady that you worked for. | 那个很刻薄的女雇主 |
[14:20] | She’s horrible. | 她太可怕了 |
[14:22] | Oh, I’ll bet. | 肯定的 |
[14:24] | Can you tell me where she lives? | 你能告诉我她住在哪吗 |
[14:36] | Spence? | 斯宾思 |
[14:40] | That’s my memory box. What are you doing with it? | 那是我的回忆箱 你拿着干什么 |
[14:44] | Just looking for my cuff links. | 找我的袖口 |
[14:46] | They’re in the night stand. | 它们在床头柜里 |
[14:50] | So, uh… that’s Ernesto. | 那是…欧内斯托吗 |
[14:54] | Just like I remember him. | 就是我记忆中的样子 |
[14:58] | We were so in love. | 我们那时很相爱 |
[15:03] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:04] | No. You do not have to apologize. | 不 你不用道歉 |
[15:07] | I have been very blessed… | 我很有福气 |
[15:10] | to have had two great loves. | 有两个很棒的爱人 |
[15:20] | So, Ernesto, that — that must be a common name, huh? | 欧内斯托 这名字应该挺常见的 是吗 |
[15:24] | Yeah, I guess. | 我猜是吧 |
[15:25] | I mean, you must have known a lot of Ernestos in Mexico. | 原来在墨西哥你一定认识很多欧内斯托 |
[15:28] | No. Just the one. | 不 就他一个 |
[15:32] | I remember the day he died. | 我还记得他死的那天 |
[15:38] | I was making dinner when la policia knocked on my door. | 警察敲门的时候我在做饭 |
[15:44] | They told me Ernesto was dead — | 他们告诉我欧内斯托去世了 |
[15:47] | killed by a drug cartel. | 被贩毒集团杀害 |
[15:51] | Yeah, that must have been so hard. | 这一定很难受 |
[15:53] | Having to bury your own husband. | 埋葬自己的丈夫 |
[15:55] | That was the worst part. I couldn’t bury him. | 最糟的就是这里 我没法埋葬他 |
[16:01] | What? | 什么 |
[16:02] | His body was never found. | 他的遗体下落不明 |
[16:22] | – Sebastien? – Carmen? | -塞巴斯蒂安 -卡门 |
[16:24] | What the hell are you doing here? Are you stalking me now? | 你来这里干什么 你现在是在跟踪我吗 |
[16:27] | No, no, no, no. I-I-I’m not here for you. I swear. | 不不不 我发誓我来不是因为你 |
[16:29] | How many times do I have to tell you? | 我要跟你说多少遍 |
[16:31] | I don’t want you in my life! | 我不想你在我生活里 |
[16:32] | Carmen, is that my Realtor? | 卡门 是我的地产经纪来了吗 |
[16:36] | Oh, God. No. | 天啊 不会吧 |
[16:38] | No. No! | 不要 |
[16:40] | I told you I wasn’t here for you. | 我说了不是来找你的 |
[16:41] | You must be Sebastien. I’m Evelyn Powell. | 你一定就是塞巴斯蒂安了 我是伊芙琳·鲍威尔 |
[16:45] | Enchante. | 幸会[法语] |
[16:45] | Well, aren’t you a charmer? | 真是绅士啊 |
[16:48] | I’m very much looking forward to selling your house. | 我很期待卖出您的房子 |
[16:50] | Please come in. | 请进 |
[16:51] | If you need anything at all, Carmen is at your service. | 如果有什么需要 你就找卡门 |
[16:55] | I’ll remember that. | 我知道 |
[17:23] | Hey, Katy. | 凯蒂 |
[17:25] | I wanted to talk to you about your pictures. | 我想跟你聊聊你的画 |
[17:28] | Can you tell me about them? | 你能告诉我吗 |
[17:38] | What about this one? | 这张呢 |
[17:40] | Is that you, Katy? | 画上是你吗 凯蒂 |
[17:45] | Okay. Why do you have a knife? | 好吧 你怎么会拿着刀 |
[18:03] | Don’t be scared. | 别害怕 |
[18:05] | I just want to know what happened. | 我只想知道发生了什么 |
[18:10] | What about this man? He looks dead. | 那这个人呢 他看起来死了 |
[18:13] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[18:17] | That’s my daddy. | 是我爸爸 |
[18:35] | Zoila! I have the most wonderful news. | 佐拉 我有个天大的好消息 |
[18:38] | I found the caterer for our wedding. | 我找到我们婚礼的宴会承办商了 |
[18:40] | My wedding. It’s my wedding. | 我的婚礼 是我的婚礼 |
[18:42] | Yes, of course. Your special day. All about you. | 当然 是你的大日子 |
[18:45] | Anyway, meet Joelle. | 总之 这是乔艾尔 |
[18:48] | You must be the bride! Congratulations. | 你一定就是新娘了 恭喜 |
[18:51] | Joelle was available at the last minute, | 乔艾尔临时有了空缺 |
[18:53] | and her crab cakes are to die for. | 她做的蟹肉饼太好吃了 |
[18:55] | I’m sure you’re great, | 我相信你很棒 |
[18:56] | but I can’t hire a caterer without my fiance. | 但我得问了我未婚夫再雇承办商 |
[18:59] | He’s a chef. | 他是个厨师 |
[19:00] | That’s the best part. | 最棒的就在这 |
[19:01] | Joelle used to be the sous chef at Javier’s restaurant, | 乔艾尔以前是哈维尔餐馆的副厨 |
[19:04] | so you know he’ll approve. | 所以他肯定会同意的 |
[19:07] | Wait, are you talking about Javier Mendoza? | 等等 你是在说哈维尔·门多萨吗 |
[19:09] | He’s the groom. | 他是新郎 |
[19:11] | Oh, wow. I didn’t realize. | 我不知道呢 |
[19:14] | You know, you should probably hire someone else. | 也许你该雇别人 |
[19:15] | – What? Why? – I’d rather not get into it. | -什么 为什么 -我还是不说了吧 |
[19:19] | What? Did you have a problem with Javi? | 怎么了 你和哈维尔之间有问题吗 |
[19:22] | Not at all. We got along very, very well. | 完全没有 我们相处得非常 非常好 |
[19:25] | Well, what then? | 那为什么 |
[19:29] | I’m his ex-wife. | 我是他的前妻 |
[19:32] | No. Javi’s never been married. | 不可能 哈维尔从来没结过婚 |
[19:34] | He didn’t tell you. God, this is awkward. | 他没跟你说过 天呐 太尴尬了 |
[19:37] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[19:40] | I don’t suppose you could leave the crab cakes? | 你可以把蟹饼留下吗 |
[19:46] | – Hello? – Hi, Gail. | -你好 -你好 盖尔 |
[19:48] | – Hey, Marisol. How are you? – Good. | -玛莉索 你好吗 -好极了 |
[19:50] | Listen, I think I may have found another housekeeper for you. | 我又给你找了个佣人 |
[19:53] | Oh, yeah, yeah. No, he’s here now. | 不 他就在我家呢 |
[19:55] | – Who is? – The man you sent. | -谁 -就是你派来的那个人啊 |
[19:57] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[20:00] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上过来 |
[20:09] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你以为你在干什么 |
[20:11] | At the moment, I’m dusting. | 现在我在除尘 |
[20:12] | I did not send you here. You do not represent my business. | 我没派你过来 你不能代表我的业务 |
[20:15] | – Let me explain. – No! You can get your things | -让我解释一下 -不行 趁我还没报警 |
[20:18] | and get out before I call the police. | 赶紧收好你的东西滚出去 |
[20:20] | Marisol, I have a bone to pick with you. | 玛莉索 我可跟你没完 |
[20:23] | I know. I am sorry. | 我知道 很抱歉 |
[20:25] | You should be. | 没错 |
[20:27] | Where have you been hiding this one? | 你怎么把这家伙藏得这么好 |
[20:31] | How come you sent me all of those duds | 你明明有个这么棒的佣人 |
[20:32] | when you had the perfect maid all along? | 之前为什么一直给我那些废物 |
[20:35] | Jesse is the perfect maid? | 杰西是个超棒的佣人吗 |
[20:36] | Oh, yeah. He’s a godsend. | 简直是天赐的礼物 |
[20:38] | He’s hardworking, polite, | 他勤劳肯干 彬彬有礼 |
[20:40] | never asks what kind of day I’m having. | 从来不问我今天过得怎么样 |
[20:42] | I didn’t even know there were male maids. | 我都不知道有男佣呢 |
[20:45] | Finally feel comfortable in my own home. | 终于能舒舒坦坦地待在自己家里了 |
[20:46] | Well, you know what? It was Marisol’s idea. | 你知道吗 其实是玛莉索的主意 |
[20:48] | She is a genius. | 她是个天才 |
[20:50] | Well, guess it’s about time I wrote you that check. | 我想我也该给你开支票了 |
[20:54] | Yeah. Uh, Gail, there is something that you should know. | 盖尔 我得告诉你一些事 |
[20:57] | And to think, if you had screwed up one more time, | 我本来想要是你再搞砸一次 |
[20:59] | I was gonna badmouth your business all over town. | 我就要告诉全镇的人 把你的业务搞臭 |
[21:03] | It’s Marisol with one “L.” | 是平舌音的那个”索” |
[21:10] | That’s him all right. | 就是他 |
[21:12] | That’s the Ernesto who was here? | 这就是那个来这里的欧内斯托 |
[21:14] | – You’re sure? – Positive. | -你确定吗 -肯定是他 |
[21:16] | I would never forget a face like that. Very handsome. | 我绝对忘不了那张脸 太帅了 |
[21:19] | Thank you, Jerry. | 谢谢 杰瑞 |
[21:21] | – Muy guapo. – I got it. | -超英俊 -我知道了 |
[21:23] | You said that he left his number. Do you still have it? | 你说他留下了电话号码 你还留着吗 |
[21:29] | Carmen. | 卡门 |
[21:32] | Sebastien! | 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[21:33] | You scared me half to death. How did you get in here? | 你把我吓了个半死 你怎么进来的 |
[21:36] | Evelyn gave me a key. I can come by anytime now. | 伊芙琳给了我一把钥匙 我随时都能来 |
[21:39] | They’re not home. | 他们不在家 |
[21:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:43] | This is crazy. You can’t be their Realtor. | 这太疯狂了 你不能当他们的房产经纪人 |
[21:45] | You have to quit. | 你得辞职 |
[21:48] | But it’s fate. | 但这就是命运 |
[21:49] | In all the houses in Beverly Hills, I get hired here. | 比佛利山庄有这么多房子 我却接手了这一幢 |
[21:52] | Doesn’t that mean anything to you? | 这对你来说没有任何意义吗 |
[21:54] | It means you’re desperate enough to list a murder house, | 这说明你已经绝望到卖凶宅的地步 |
[21:57] | and I’m desperate enough to clean one. | 而我已经绝望到打扫凶宅的地步 |
[22:00] | I know why you’re upset. | 我知道你为什么不高兴 |
[22:02] | You’re afraid you cannot resist me. | 你怕你抵挡不了我 |
[22:04] | Sebastien… | 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[22:06] | Do you remember how it was between us? | 你还记得我俩之间的感觉吗 |
[22:10] | The heat. | 那种热度 |
[22:11] | The passion. | 那种激情 |
[22:14] | The ecstasy. | 那种疯狂 |
[22:16] | Oh, stop talking. You’re confusing me. | 别说了 你都把我弄糊涂了 |
[22:19] | I need you, Carmen. Just like you need me. | 我需要你 卡门 就像你需要我一样 |
[22:24] | Oh, son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[22:31] | Did you see the way the maitre d looked at us? | 你看到餐厅领班看我们俩的眼神了吗 |
[22:34] | He’d obviously heard about the leg. | 他绝对听说了腿的事 |
[22:38] | I’m in the mood for a nightcap. Care to join me? | 我想睡前来一杯 你有兴趣吗 |
[22:40] | Oh, I had a Valium for dessert. | 我甜点吃了一片安定 |
[22:42] | Alcohol would just be gilding the lily. | 再喝酒只会画蛇添足 |
[22:54] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[22:54] | Hear what? | 听到什么 |
[22:55] | Voices. | 有声音 |
[22:57] | Oh, my God, the door! | 天呐 门没关 |
[23:06] | Carmen? Are you in there? | 卡门 你在里面吗 |
[23:08] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. It’s me. | 是我 |
[23:09] | I-I’m…cleaning! | 我…我在打扫 |
[23:11] | Well, I need a drink. | 我想喝一杯 |
[23:13] | Come back later. It’s — it’s — it’s… | 等会回来 这里… |
[23:16] | dirty in here. | 这里很脏 |
[23:17] | But it’s my house. | 可这是我家啊 |
[23:35] | Meet me in the library. I’ll — I’ll bring you some ice. | 在书房等我 我…给你弄点冰块 |
[23:45] | This is all your fault! | 这都是你的错 |
[23:46] | I’m probably getting fired now! | 我可能要被炒了 |
[23:48] | So, we’re not gonna finish? | 咱们不先把事办完吗 |
[23:50] | Get out! | 出去 |
[24:01] | Where did you find these? | 这些都是从哪里找来的 |
[24:02] | In the trash. | 垃圾桶里 |
[24:03] | You know, I wasn’t sure why you’d thrown them away. | 我不知道你为什么要扔了这些画 |
[24:05] | And then I talked to Katy. | 然后我和凯蒂聊了聊 |
[24:07] | She told me the truth about what really happened that night, | 她告诉了我那天晚上发生的真相 |
[24:09] | and it’s all right here in her paintings. | 都在她的画里了 |
[24:11] | Blanca, the– | 布兰卡 这… |
[24:13] | These aren’t about anything. It’s just her imagination. | 这没什么含义 只是她的想象 |
[24:15] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么想 |
[24:16] | I think you’re covering up for what she did. | 我觉得你在掩盖她的所作所为 |
[24:19] | – What? – I know that you love her. | -什么 -我知道你爱她 |
[24:20] | But if she is capable of doing something like this, | 但如果她能做这种事 |
[24:23] | then she needs help. | 那她就需要帮助 |
[24:26] | Well, okay, Katy didn’t do anything. | 凯蒂什么都没做 |
[24:28] | She’s just a sweet little girl. | 她只是个可爱的小姑娘 |
[24:29] | She killed your husband. | 她杀了你丈夫 |
[24:31] | That’s why you won’t go to the police. | 所以你不愿报警 |
[24:33] | You’re protecting your daughter. | 你在保护你女儿 |
[24:36] | You know, Blanca, | 布兰卡 |
[24:38] | you’re starting to sound a little crazy. | 你的话有点疯狂 |
[24:41] | No. No, I’m not crazy. | 不 我没疯 |
[24:43] | I know that Mr. Stappord is dead. | 我知道斯塔普德先生死了 |
[24:48] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[24:50] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[24:53] | Your sandwich is ready. | 你的三明治好了 |
[24:54] | Hey, Blanca. | 你好 布兰卡 |
[24:57] | – Something wrong? – She’s just surprised to see you. | -有什么问题吗 -她只是见到你很惊讶 |
[25:00] | She didn’t know that you’d come home. | 她不知道你回家了 |
[25:18] | Mr. Powell, I didn’t mean to hurt you. | 鲍威尔先生 我不是故意要伤害你的 |
[25:20] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[25:21] | I should be apologizing. | 我才应该道歉 |
[25:23] | You said I shouldn’t come in, and I disobeyed your order. | 你说我不该进去 我违背了你的命令 |
[25:27] | Oh, it w-wasn’t really an order. More of a suggestion. | 那不算是命令 更像是建议 |
[25:30] | No, I needed to be punished for my insubordination. | 不 我得为我的抵触受罚 |
[25:35] | So you’re not firing me? | 所以你不会炒了我吗 |
[25:37] | Not at all. Your trial period is over. | 完全不会 你的试用期结束了 |
[25:42] | Keep up the good work. | 好好继续干 |
[25:46] | Do I have your permission to leave? | 你允许我离开了吗 |
[25:50] | Sure? | 当然 |
[25:57] | I can’t believe Javi didn’t tell me about being married. | 我无法相信哈维没告诉我他结过婚 |
[26:01] | Well, maybe it slipped his mind. | 好吧 可能只是忘了 |
[26:03] | I know I can barely remember all my husbands. | 我就记不全我的丈夫们 |
[26:05] | Look, Javi’s hiding something. I’m hiding something. | 哈维有所隐瞒 我有所隐瞒 |
[26:08] | We should not be getting married. | 我们不该结婚 |
[26:11] | Of course you should. | 你们当然该结 |
[26:12] | Don’t you understand? Now you’re even. | 你不明白吗 你们现在扯平了 |
[26:15] | What? | 什么 |
[26:16] | For weeks you’ve been feeling so guilty | 你让哈维尔相信他是孩子的父亲 |
[26:18] | letting Javier believe he’s the father. | 因此内心愧疚了好几个礼拜 |
[26:21] | So? | 所以呢 |
[26:22] | So now he’s given you a loophole. | 现在他给了你钻空子的机会 |
[26:25] | As long as he’s keeping a secret, too, | 只要他也守住秘密 |
[26:28] | you’re in the clear. | 你就后顾无忧了 |
[26:30] | Oh, my God! That’s sick! | 天啊 太变态了 |
[26:32] | That’s twisted. | 太可怕了 |
[26:36] | And kind of genius. | 也太聪明了 |
[26:41] | That should cover your work for the day. | 这应该够付你今天的工作了 |
[26:43] | I kind of thought you were gonna pay me at the end of the week. | 我以为你会这周工作结束再付钱给我 |
[26:46] | This is your end of the week. I’m letting you go. | 你这周工作结束了 我要辞了你 |
[26:48] | But Mrs. Fleming loves me. | 但弗莱明太太很喜欢我 |
[26:50] | Congratulations. But whatever you’re up to, | 恭喜你 但不管你打什么算盘 |
[26:53] | I don’t want to be a part of it. | 我都不想参与 |
[26:56] | I’m not up to anything. | 我没打什么算盘 |
[26:58] | You — I’m just trying to prove I can do this job. | 你 我只想证明自己能胜任这份工作 |
[27:00] | Yeah? Well, I still don’t trust you. | 是吗 好吧 我还是不相信你 |
[27:03] | You just don’t believe that a man would want to be a maid. | 你只是不相信男人也想当佣人 |
[27:06] | Yeah, fine, I’m sexist. You got me. | 没错 我就是性别歧视 被你发现了 |
[27:08] | Now can I get back to work? | 我现在能回去工作了吗 |
[27:19] | You know why I wanted this job? | 你知道我为什么想要这份工作吗 |
[27:24] | There. That’s why. | 给 这就是原因 |
[27:27] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[27:29] | Me and my two best friends, | 我和我最好的两个朋友 |
[27:31] | Max and Ray. | 麦克斯和雷 |
[27:33] | We were stationed in Afghanistan for three tours. | 我们在阿富汗驻守了三个服役期 |
[27:38] | I’m the only one that came back. | 我是唯一回来的 |
[27:42] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[27:45] | All I want is to work in a place that’s quiet and calm, | 我只想在安静平和的地方工作 |
[27:50] | where I don’t have to think about | 这样我就不用想 |
[27:51] | all the messed-up stuff that I saw. | 我看到的灾难 |
[27:55] | But I guess that’s just too much to ask from you. | 但我猜这个要求对你来说很过分 |
[27:58] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[28:05] | I’ll give you another chance. | 我再给你个机会 |
[28:09] | You never gave me a first chance. | 你就没给过我机会 |
[28:12] | Is that really the way you want to talk to your new boss? | 你真想这么跟你新老板说话吗 |
[28:18] | Oh, thanks, Blanca. | 谢谢 布兰卡 |
[28:20] | So, you were in Boston all this time? | 你一直都在波士顿吗 |
[28:23] | Yeah, my trip got extended. Taylor didn’t tell you? | 没错 出差延长了 泰勒没告诉你吗 |
[28:27] | Oh, she’s had a lot on her mind. | 她最近为许多事烦心 |
[28:31] | Anything I should know about? | 我应该了解一二吗 |
[28:35] | Well, there were some things that happened | 你走之后发生了 |
[28:36] | while you were away. | 一些事情 |
[28:38] | What kind of things? | 什么事情 |
[28:39] | It has to do with Katy. | 跟凯蒂有关 |
[28:41] | – Oh? – The night you left — | -是吗 -你离开那晚 |
[28:42] | Oh, Blanca, I need you to run to the pharmacy. | 布兰卡 你得跑趟药房 |
[28:45] | My prescription’s ready. | 我的处方配好了 |
[28:47] | Oh, I can go later. After I’ve cleaned everything. | 待会儿去 我先打扫完 |
[28:49] | Go now. I’m out. | 现在去 我的药吃完了 |
[28:54] | It’s okay. We’ll catch up later. | 没关系 我们再聊 |
[29:00] | So, honey, now that you’re back, | 亲爱的 既然你回来了 |
[29:02] | I was thinking we should go out to dinner tonight… | 我刚在想我们晚上该出去 |
[29:05] | as a family. | 家庭聚餐 |
[29:06] | Oh, sure. | 当然 |
[29:07] | Yeah? | 行 |
[29:09] | I’ll make a reservation. | 我去预订 |
[29:24] | It’s me. I’ve got a problem. | 是我 我有麻烦了 |
[29:36] | – Ernesto? – Spence. | -欧内斯托 -斯宾思 |
[29:39] | Where’s Rosie? | 罗西在哪里 |
[29:41] | Um, first I need to know a few things. | 首先我得了解一些事情 |
[29:44] | Like, um… | 比如说 |
[29:48] | how are you not dead? | 你怎么没死 |
[29:50] | So, this whole time the cartel was just | 所以一直以来贩毒集团 |
[29:52] | keeping you as a prisoner? | 只是把你关了起来吗 |
[29:54] | Five years. | 五年了 |
[29:55] | When I was finally free, | 我终于自由的时候 |
[29:57] | my only wish was to find Rosie and Miguel. | 我唯一的愿望就是找到罗西和米格尔 |
[30:00] | Yeah, the thing is, i-it… | 问题是 |
[30:03] | Right now is — is not really the best time. | 现在不是个合适的时机 |
[30:06] | – What do you mean? – Well, you got to understand, | -你什么意思 -你要知道 |
[30:08] | she was in a coma for four months. | 她昏迷了四个月 |
[30:10] | Her condition is really delicate. | 她还很柔弱 |
[30:11] | The hospital released her. | 医院的人让她出院了 |
[30:13] | Yeah, but the shock of seeing you could send her right back. | 是啊 但是看见你对她造成的打击会让她重回医院的 |
[30:16] | I mean, my God, she thinks that you’re dead. | 我是说 天啊 她觉得你死了 |
[30:18] | You can’t keep me away from Rosie forever. | 你不能永远不让我见罗西 |
[30:20] | It’s not forever. | 不是永远 |
[30:21] | Just — just… for a little while. | 就这一阵子 |
[30:25] | Give me some time to figure out how to tell her about you. | 给我一点时间 让我弄明白怎么跟她说你的事 |
[30:30] | You’re afraid she will leave you. | 你害怕她会离开你 |
[30:32] | I’m protecting her. | 我这是保护她 |
[30:34] | I would never hurt Rosie. | 我永远也不会伤害罗西 |
[30:37] | If that’s true, then you’ll stay away… | 如果那是真的 那你就会远离她 |
[30:40] | at least for now. | 至少是现在 |
[30:52] | Hey, hon. Uh, yeah, my audition ran long. | 亲爱的 我的试镜延长了时间 |
[30:55] | So I’m on my way now. | 我在过去的路上了 |
[30:57] | I’m way across town, but I’ll hurry. | 我在城市的另一边 但我会赶紧的 |
[31:00] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[31:13] | Doesn’t everyone look so nice all dressed up? | 大家打扮起来真好看啊 |
[31:16] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[31:17] | Blanca, you look beautiful in Carmen’s dress. | 布兰卡 你穿着卡门的裙子真漂亮 |
[31:20] | And that necklace is gorgeous. | 那条项链太美了 |
[31:22] | Thank you. It was my mother’s. | 谢谢 这是我母亲的 |
[31:24] | And her mother’s before that. | 之前是她母亲的 |
[31:25] | I love that color, Rosie. | 我喜欢你裙子的颜色 罗西 |
[31:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:29] | Pero look at you, Marisol. | 来看看你 玛莉索 |
[31:31] | – Que priti! – Thanks. | -太美了 -谢谢 |
[31:35] | Oh, but, Carmen, you’re the most beautiful. | 但是卡门 你是最美的 |
[31:38] | Aww, you don’t have to say that. | 你没必要这么说啦 |
[31:41] | Oh, girls. Isn’t this exciting? | 姑娘们 这真是令人激动啊 |
[31:44] | Our little Zoila is getting married! | 我们的小佐拉要结婚了 |
[31:46] | Thank you for having us, Mrs. Delatour. | 多谢你邀请我们 德拉图太太 |
[31:48] | Oh, it’s so nice to have all of Zoila’s friends here. | 能邀请佐拉的朋友们过来真是太好了 |
[31:53] | So, what’s new in cleaning? | 打扫界有什么新鲜事吗 |
[31:58] | Not much. | 没什么 |
[32:00] | Uh, let’s go sign the guest book. | 我们去在留言簿上签名吧 |
[32:01] | Excuse me. | 先失陪了 |
[32:02] | – Yes. – Yeah. | -好 -好 |
[32:08] | There. That’s better. | 这样更好 |
[32:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:11] | You seem kind of quiet. Are you all right? | 你好像有点安静 你没事吧 |
[32:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:16] | Something bad happened. | 发生了糟糕的事 |
[32:17] | With my dress? | 是我的裙子吗 |
[32:18] | No, no. At the Stappord’s. | 不 是在斯塔普德家里 |
[32:21] | Oh, honey, what is it? | 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[32:24] | Not here. | 不能在这里说 |
[32:26] | Come by after and you can tell me all about it, okay? | 之后过来跟我好好说说 好吗 |
[32:28] | Okay. I will. Thank you, Carmen. | 好 我会的 谢谢你 卡门 |
[32:31] | Mnh-mnh. Red stains. | 不行 红酒会留下污渍 |
[32:42] | Zoila? | 佐拉 |
[32:43] | Can I come in? | 我可以进来吗 |
[32:44] | Ay, Javi, you’re not supposed to see me before the wedding. | 哈维 你不该在婚礼前见到我的 |
[32:47] | – It’s tradition. – But I need to tell you something. | -这是传统 -但我得跟你说一件事 |
[32:49] | Well, then, tell me through the door. | 那就隔着门说 |
[32:52] | Remember when Genevieve said this would be my first marriage? | 记得吉纳维芙说这是我第一次婚姻吗 |
[32:56] | Well, it’s been eating away at me. | 这太闹心了 |
[32:57] | I-I have to tell you about my past. | 我得跟你说我的过去 |
[32:59] | – No! No. – Oh! What about tradition? | -不行 -传统怎么办 |
[33:02] | I’m wearing a maternity wedding dress. | 我穿着孕妇婚纱 |
[33:03] | Forget about tradition. | 别管传统了 |
[33:06] | Well, what I was going to say I– | 我想说… |
[33:08] | Don’t! | 别说 |
[33:09] | I mean I love you. | 我是说我爱你 |
[33:12] | And I’m not the kind of wife who needs to know everything. | 我不是那种得知道一切的妻子 |
[33:14] | But we’re starting a life together. Isn’t honesty a good thing? | 但我们要一起开始新生活 诚实不是一件好事吗 |
[33:17] | You know what else is a good thing? Mystery. | 你知道还有什么是好事吗 神秘 |
[33:19] | Zoila, I was married before. | 佐拉 我之前结婚过 |
[33:22] | – No! – Yes. | -不 -是的 |
[33:24] | I-I-I was young and impulsive, | 我当时年轻冲动 |
[33:26] | and it only lasted three months. | 那段婚姻只持续了三个月 |
[33:28] | I didn’t tell you because I was embarrassed. | 我没告诉你 因为我觉得很丢人 |
[33:32] | Are you angry? | 你生气吗 |
[33:35] | No. | 不 |
[33:38] | Don’t worry about it, Javi. We all have a past. | 别担心 哈维 我们都有过去 |
[33:42] | Oh. Such a relief. | 真是松了口气 |
[33:43] | Feels good to get that off my chest. | 说出来了感觉真好 |
[33:45] | I’ll bet. | 肯定是 |
[34:05] | Hey. You made it. How was the audition? | 你来了 试镜怎么样 |
[34:08] | Huh? | 什么 |
[34:10] | The audition you went to? | 你刚去的试镜 |
[34:12] | – You okay? – You’re happy, right? | -你没事吧 -你很幸福 对吧 |
[34:15] | With me? | 跟我在一起 |
[34:16] | I’m very happy. | 我很幸福 |
[34:17] | I wouldn’t want to be married to anyone else. | 我不想嫁给别人 |
[34:20] | Good to know. | 知道这点真好 |
[34:37] | Okay, sweetheart. That’s your cue. | 好了亲爱的 那是给你的提示 |
[34:41] | Javi just told me he was married. | 哈维刚告诉我他结过婚 |
[34:43] | What? | 什么 |
[34:44] | He was so honest and wonderful and… | 他十分诚实 是个好人 |
[34:46] | I don’t know if I can do this. | 我不知道我能不能继续 |
[34:48] | Now, you listen to me. | 你听我说 |
[34:50] | You love Javi, and Javi loves you. | 你爱哈维 哈维也爱你 |
[34:52] | And I loved the $80,000 I spent on this wedding. | 而我爱我为这场婚礼花费的八万美金 |
[34:56] | Now go. | 快去吧 |
[35:51] | Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today | 亲爱的各位 我们今天齐聚一堂 |
[35:54] | to celebrate the marriage of Javier and Zoila. | 来庆祝哈维尔和佐拉的婚姻 |
[35:58] | And as I look upon you now, | 我现在看着你们 |
[36:00] | I’m reminded marriage is a sacred vow, | 就想到了婚姻是神圣的誓言 |
[36:02] | built upon a foundation of respect and, above all, honesty. | 建立在尊重和诚实的基础上 |
[36:08] | Marriage is also a public pledge of love | 婚姻也是爱和奉献的公开宣言 |
[36:11] | and devotion everlasting in the eyes of God. | 在上帝的眼中是永垂不朽的 |
[36:15] | And with those principles guiding us, | 这些原则指导着我们 |
[36:17] | I’d like to read to you from Corinthians 13:4-8. | 我想为你们朗读《哥林多前书》第13章第4到8行 |
[36:23] | “Love is patient, love is kind. | 爱是恒久忍耐 又有恩慈 |
[36:27] | It does not envy, it does not boast, | 爱是不嫉妒 爱是不自夸 |
[36:30] | it is not proud. | 不张狂 |
[36:32] | It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, | 不做害羞的事 不求自己的益处 |
[36:35] | it is not easily angered. | 不轻易发怒 |
[36:37] | Love does not –“ | 爱不… |
[36:41] | Rosie? | 罗西 |
[36:43] | Ernesto? | 欧内斯托 |
[36:46] | Rosita. | 罗西塔 |
[36:50] | Oh, my! | 天啊 |
[37:04] | You’re Rosie’s first husband? | 你是罗西的第一任丈夫吗 |
[37:05] | Aren’t you supposed to be dead? | 你不该死了吗 |
[37:07] | I can explain if you would just let me talk to her. | 如果你们让我跟她谈谈 我可以解释 |
[37:09] | Look, I’m kind of in the middle of my wedding here. | 我在结婚呢 |
[37:11] | Disculpame. But I need to see her. | 对不起 但我必须见她 |
[37:14] | Ernesto, clearly, you have been through a lot. | 欧内斯托 显然你经历了很多 |
[37:15] | But so has Rosie. You need to give her some time. | 但罗西也是 你得给她一点时间 |
[37:18] | Why don’t you leave us your number? | 不如你留个电话号码 |
[37:20] | And she’ll call you when she’s ready. | 她准备好了之后会打电话给你 |
[37:27] | She can reach me here. | 她可以打这个电话找到我 |
[37:30] | I’m…sorry again for interrupting. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[37:36] | Can you believe that?! Poor Rosie. | 你能相信吗 可怜的罗西 |
[37:39] | I don’t know. For a dead guy, he’s really hot. | 我不知道 对于一个死人来说 他真的很性感 |
[37:43] | I’m gonna go check on her. | 我要去看看她 |
[37:44] | Yeah. | 好 |
[37:51] | Here. How are you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[37:54] | Ernesto…he’s alive. | 欧内斯托 他还活着 |
[37:59] | How could he be alive? | 他怎么会还活着 |
[38:01] | Rosie. Hey, you need to rest. | 罗西 你得休息 |
[38:04] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这不合情理 |
[38:06] | How did he even know where to find me? | 他怎么知道上哪儿找我的 |
[38:08] | He must have followed me. | 他肯定是跟着我来了 |
[38:12] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[38:14] | What? | 什么 |
[38:18] | I-I-I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[38:19] | That phone call the other night, that was — | 那晚的电话 那是 |
[38:21] | that was the hospital. | 医院打来的 |
[38:23] | Ernesto was there looking for you. | 欧内斯托去那里找你了 |
[38:26] | You knew he was alive and you did not tell me? | 你知道他还活着 但你没告诉我吗 |
[38:31] | Honey, I was worried about you. | 亲爱的 我担心你 |
[38:32] | I was worried it would be too much for you. | 我担心你无法接受那么多 |
[38:33] | And, look, I was right. | 你瞧 我是对的 |
[38:34] | You should have told me the moment you found out. | 你一知道这事就该告诉我 |
[38:38] | I trusted you! | 我信任你 |
[38:39] | I’m sorry. That was wrong. | 对不起 那样做不对 |
[38:41] | But I swear, I thought I was doing the right thing. | 但我发誓 我以为我做的是正确的事 |
[38:43] | You lied to me! How can you lie to someone you love?! | 你骗了我 你怎么可以骗你爱的人 |
[38:49] | Zoila? | 佐拉 |
[38:50] | The minister has to leave soon. | 牧师马上就要走了 |
[38:51] | Are we ready to continue? | 我们准备好继续了吗 |
[38:59] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[39:02] | What’s so urgent it can’t wait till after the ceremony? | 什么事这么急 不能等到婚礼之后说 |
[39:04] | Please, let me get this out. | 拜托 让我说出来 |
[39:07] | Javi, you’re a wonderful man. | 哈维 你是个好男人 |
[39:12] | The answer to a prayer I didn’t even know I made. | 我的祈祷应验了 而我都不知道我曾这样祈祷过 |
[39:15] | Which makes this even harder. | 这就让我更难说了 |
[39:18] | Zoila, mi amor, what is it? | 佐拉 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[39:24] | It’s Pablo’s baby, not yours. | 孩子是帕布罗的 不是你的 |
[39:36] | How long have you known? | 你知道多久了 |
[39:39] | A while. | 有一阵子了 |
[39:41] | I wanted to tell you before, but I was scared. | 我之前想告诉你的 但我很害怕 |
[39:46] | And I’m so, so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[39:53] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[39:56] | But marriage is about trust. | 但婚姻的重点就是信任 |
[39:58] | – No. No. – How could I ever trust you again? | -不 -我怎么还能再信任你 |
[40:00] | No. | 不 |
[40:02] | No, Javi. | 不 哈维 |
[40:04] | No. | 不 |
[40:09] | Zoila? | 佐拉 |
[40:36] | Mr. Stappord? | 斯塔普德先生 |
[40:39] | Mr. Stappord? | 斯塔普德先生 |
[41:07] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[41:09] | Is someone there? | 有人在吗 |