时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | She’s waking up. Get a doctor! | 她醒了 快叫医生 |
[00:05] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[00:06] | You’ve been in a coma. | 你昏迷了 |
[00:08] | Because I’m pregnant. | 因为我怀孕了 |
[00:10] | No one knows. | 没有人知道这件事 |
[00:11] | Not even Javier? He’s the father. | 哈维尔也不知道吗 他可是孩子的父亲 |
[00:13] | – Well… – It’s Pablo’s baby. | -这个嘛 -帕布罗的孩子 |
[00:15] | You’ll break Javier’s heart if you tell him the truth. | 你要告诉他真相 会伤他心的 |
[00:18] | Am I really going to be a dad? | 我真的要做爸爸了吗 |
[00:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:23] | Carmen, please don’t go. | 卡门 不要走 求你了 |
[00:25] | I have to, Sebastien. | 我必须走 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[00:26] | The bad part is now I don’t have a place to live. | 糟糕的事就是我没地方住了 |
[00:29] | Well, I have an empty guest room. | 我有空客房啊 |
[00:31] | How’s your marriage? | 你的婚姻怎么样 |
[00:32] | – Things have been a little… – Limp. | -最近有点… -软趴趴的 |
[00:34] | I shouldn’t talk about my work in polite company. | 在一群上流社会人士中 我不该说我的工作 |
[00:36] | She’s a dominatrix. | 她是施虐狂 |
[00:38] | She stepped on my hand. It was a revelation. | 她踩了我的手 那是启示 |
[00:41] | You disgust me, Adrian! | 你让我恶心 艾德里安 |
[00:42] | I’m Blanca. Nice to meet you. | 我是布兰卡 很高兴认识你 |
[00:44] | I know that the Stappords just moved back into town. | 我知道斯塔普德家刚搬回来 |
[00:46] | I bet you they’re looking for someone. | 我敢打赌他们肯定在找女佣 |
[00:48] | We’ve been a bit busy with our little angel. | 我们一直都忙于带小宝贝 |
[00:50] | Wherever did you find her? | 你们到底在哪儿找到她的 |
[00:52] | Argentina. We visited orphanages. | 阿根廷 当地的孤儿院里 |
[00:54] | Katy has emotional problems. | 凯蒂有些情感创伤 |
[00:59] | – Oh, G-God! Blanca. – What’s wrong? | -天啊 布兰卡 -怎么了 |
[01:01] | Uh, there’s a mess in the living room. | 客厅里一团糟 |
[01:04] | I was just going to clean it up. | 我正打算清理 |
[01:05] | Trust me. Whatever it is, | 相信我 不管是什么情况 |
[01:06] | I’m sure I’ve seen worse. | 我肯定见过更糟糕的 |
[01:07] | – I can do it. – No. Oh, uh, w-wait. | -我可以的 -不 布兰卡 等等 |
[01:14] | What the hell happened in here? | 这里发生了什么事 |
[01:16] | I’m looking for the Velvet Whip. | 我找天鹅绒鞭子 |
[01:38] | Yes! | 爽 |
[02:05] | Evelyn, my God! | 伊芙琳 天哪 |
[02:07] | Where the hell have you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[02:08] | I got up early and went out. | 我早起出去了 |
[02:10] | And you didn’t see it? | 你没看见吗 |
[02:11] | It was right there in my rose bushes. | 就在我的玫瑰从里 |
[02:13] | – What? – A leg. | -什么 -一条腿 |
[02:15] | I found a leg. | 我发现了一条腿 |
[02:17] | Of lamb? | 羊腿吗 |
[02:18] | A human leg, you idiot. | 人腿啊 蠢货 |
[02:20] | Come again? | 你说什么 |
[02:21] | I must have fainted. | 我肯定是晕倒了 |
[02:22] | Next thing I knew, Juan, the gardener, | 然后我醒来时 我们的园丁胡安 |
[02:24] | was giving me mouth-to-mouth. | 就在给我做人工呼吸了 |
[02:29] | Oh, you poor, poor thing. | 真是难为你了 |
[02:30] | Yes, and apparently we don’t pay him enough | 显然我们工钱给的不够多 |
[02:32] | to afford mouthwash. | 他都没钱买漱口水 |
[02:35] | Uh, excuse me, Mr. Powell? | 打扰 鲍威尔先生 |
[02:37] | Oh, Detective Figueroa, nice to see you again. | 菲格罗亚警探 很高兴再见到你 |
[02:39] | Yes! It’s been ages since we’ve had a murder at our house. | 是啊 我们家里都多少年没发生过谋杀案了 |
[02:43] | Uh, I-I’m sorry, but for the record, | 很抱歉 但谨慎起见 |
[02:45] | I need to ask where you’ve been. | 我得问问你去哪里了 |
[02:48] | The…chiropractor. | 去…做脊椎按摩了 |
[02:50] | 6:00 in the morning? | 大清早六点去脊椎按摩吗 |
[02:51] | You had me sleeping on the couch all night. | 你让我晚上睡沙发 |
[02:53] | My back was killing me. | 我的背都快疼死了 |
[02:54] | Can I get this chiropractor’s name? | 能告诉我这位脊椎按摩师的名字吗 |
[02:56] | Oh, he’s expensive. I doubt you could afford him. | 他收费很高的 你不一定请得起 |
[02:59] | I want to verify your alibi. | 我只是想查证你的不在场证明 |
[03:02] | Can I get back to you on that? | 这个我回头跟你说好吗 |
[03:03] | Adrian, what’s going on? | 艾德里安 到底怎么了 |
[03:06] | Mr. Powell, this is a murder investigation, | 鲍威尔先生 此事涉及谋杀案件调查 |
[03:08] | and if you can’t provide your whereabouts, | 如果你无法说明你去哪里了 |
[03:10] | I’ll have to take you down to the station. | 那就得跟我去局里走一趟了 |
[03:13] | I was at the…club. | 我去了…俱乐部 |
[03:16] | The country club, the yacht club? | 乡村俱乐部还是游艇俱乐部 |
[03:19] | What club? | 什么俱乐部 |
[03:19] | Sex club, okay? | 性爱俱乐部 满意了吧 |
[03:22] | Good God. | 天哪 |
[03:24] | It’s called the Velvet Whip. | 那里叫天鹅绒鞭子 |
[03:26] | I was there all night. | 我整晚都在那里 |
[03:27] | There must have been a dozen witnesses. | 想找证人的话有的是 |
[03:32] | Why don’t I give you a minute? | 我先失陪一下喽 |
[03:34] | No. Stay. | 不要 留下 |
[03:37] | There’s going to be another murder. | 还会再发生一起谋杀案 |
[03:50] | And the doctor says if everything goes good, | 医生说如果一切顺利 |
[03:52] | I can go home in a couple of days. | 我几天后就能出院了 |
[03:54] | Thank God, because the lighting here does nothing for me. | 谢天谢地 这里的照明对我一点好处都没有 |
[03:57] | Yes, your coma has been so inconvenient for Carmen. | 是啊 你昏迷真是难为卡门了 |
[04:01] | Well, anyway, I have a little announcement. | 总之 我有事要宣布 |
[04:04] | You do? | 是吗 |
[04:05] | Yes. Now that my book is done, | 对 鉴于我的书写完了 |
[04:07] | I’ve been thinking about what’s next, | 我一直在考虑接下来的计划 |
[04:09] | and then, when I got Blanca that job with the Stappords, | 然后 我帮布兰卡在斯塔普德家找到工作时 |
[04:13] | I realized — | 我意识到 |
[04:14] | She’s starting a placement agency for maids. | 她要办个女佣安置机构 |
[04:16] | What? | 什么 |
[04:17] | Carmen! | 卡门 |
[04:18] | What? You were taking too long. | 怎么了 谁让你不快说 |
[04:20] | Iorale! Bravo, Marisol. | 太棒了 玛莉索 |
[04:22] | Thank you. I just — I want to make a difference, | 谢谢 我就是想做点事 |
[04:24] | and I thought maids are always helping everybody else, but — | 我在想女佣一直在帮别人 但是… |
[04:26] | “But who helps the maids?” | 谁来帮女佣呢 |
[04:27] | Would you let me tell it? | 能让我说吗 |
[04:30] | I actually have some news myself. | 其实我也有消息要宣布 |
[04:34] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[04:40] | You owe me 10 bucks. | 你们欠我十块钱 |
[04:44] | Oh, my God. You made a bet?! | 老天啊 你们居然拿我打赌 |
[04:46] | It was claro. | 你这情况很明显呀 |
[04:47] | Carmen said you were just chubby, | 卡门说你是变胖了 |
[04:48] | and Marisol said you were too old. | 玛莉索说你这个岁数不可能怀孕 |
[04:51] | I did not. | 我可没说 |
[04:53] | You said at Zoila’s age, it would be a medical miracle. | 你说佐拉这个岁数怀孕将是个医学奇迹 |
[05:01] | The important thing is you’re pregnant! Yay! | 最重要的是你怀孕了 |
[05:05] | Is Javi excited to be a father? | 哈维要当爸爸了很兴奋吧 |
[05:08] | How does Valentina feel? | 瓦伦蒂娜对此有何反应 |
[05:10] | I haven’t told her yet. | 我还没有告诉她 |
[05:12] | But I’m seeing her later today. | 但今天晚些时候我要见她 |
[05:14] | You sound worried. | 你听上去好像很担心 |
[05:16] | She’s still sad about her dad. | 她还在为父亲的死伤心 |
[05:18] | I have to handle it just right. | 我得把这个度拿捏好 |
[05:20] | You will. You’re such a good mom. | 你会的 你是个好母亲 |
[05:22] | Now, exactly how fat have you gotten? | 你到底胖了多少 |
[05:24] | Because there’s another $20 riding on it. | 因为我们还赌了20块猜你的体重 |
[05:34] | Okay, sweetheart. Mommy’s gonna go talk to Blanca. | 亲爱的 妈妈去和布兰卡说几句话 |
[05:36] | Just stay put. | 待在这里别动 |
[05:37] | Maybe paint something. | 画点画也行 |
[05:50] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[05:51] | Um, I’m almost finished. | 快搞定了 |
[05:56] | Thank you, Blanca. | 谢谢你 布兰卡 |
[05:57] | I just — I couldn’t let Katy see all that blood. | 我不能让凯蒂看到这滩血迹 |
[06:00] | No. Please, I’m just — I’m glad that she was still asleep | 没事的 我很高兴窃贼闯进来时 |
[06:03] | when that burglar broke in. | 她还在熟睡中 |
[06:05] | Yes. That was lucky. | 是的 不幸中的万幸 |
[06:08] | You know, you were really brave to grab that knife. | 你拿起刀防卫的行为真的非常勇敢 |
[06:11] | God, you must have been so scared. | 老天 你肯定吓坏了 |
[06:13] | Honestly, it — it just happened so fast. | 说实话 事情发生的太快了 |
[06:15] | I wasn’t really thinking. | 我没怎么思考 |
[06:18] | If you ask me, I think that he got exactly what he deserved. | 如果你问我的话 我要说这人罪有应得 |
[06:21] | And no one’s gonna blame you | 没有人会因为你在自己家 |
[06:22] | for stabbing a burglar in your own home. | 捅了窃贼而责怪你 |
[06:25] | Well, I can’t take that risk. | 我不能冒这个险 |
[06:26] | That’s why we’re not calling the police. | 所以我们才不能报警 |
[06:30] | But you can help them catch this guy. | 但你可以帮助警方抓住窃贼 |
[06:31] | I mean, he’s — he’s still out there. | 我是说 他仍然逍遥法外 |
[06:34] | He was wearing a mask. | 他带着面具 |
[06:36] | I couldn’t identify him even if I wanted to. | 我即便想指认他也没有办法 |
[06:38] | I don’t get it, Mrs. Stappord. | 我不明白 斯塔普德太太 |
[06:39] | – Aren’t you afraid that he’ll come back? – He won’t. | -你不怕他回来报仇吗 -他不会回来 |
[06:41] | I-I scared him off. It’s over. | 我把他吓跑了 这件事结束了 |
[06:44] | Okay, well, at least call Mr. Stappord | 好吧 那至少给斯塔普德先生打个电话 |
[06:46] | so he’ll come home from his trip. | 让他赶紧结束出差回来 |
[06:47] | Michael? | 打给迈克尔吗 |
[06:50] | No, no. I-I don’t want to upset him. | 不不 我不想让他担心 |
[06:52] | But he’s your husband. | 但他是你丈夫啊 |
[06:53] | I said no! | 我说了不用 |
[07:00] | I appreciate your help, I do, | 我非常感谢你的帮助 真的 |
[07:02] | but, please, Blanca, don’t tell anyone what happened here. | 拜托了布兰卡 别把这件事告诉任何人 |
[07:06] | You know how people gossip. | 你知道人们会传播流言蜚语 |
[07:09] | You can trust me, Mrs. Stappord. | 你可以相信我 斯塔普德太太 |
[07:12] | I’m counting on it. | 我就指望这样了 |
[07:21] | A leg on the lawn?! | 在草地上有一条人腿 |
[07:23] | That’s pretty creepy. | 吓死人了 |
[07:24] | I know. Creepy stuff happens here a lot. | 我知道 这里经常发生吓人的事 |
[07:28] | Maybe you should leave. | 或许你应该离开 |
[07:32] | Well, it’s — it’s actually kind of what I wanted | 实际上 我就是想找你 |
[07:34] | to talk to you about. | 说说这件事 |
[07:36] | I got into med school — Columbia. | 我进了哥大医学院 |
[07:40] | Remi, that’s amazing! | 雷米 太棒啦 |
[07:41] | Thanks. But here’s the crazy part — | 谢谢 但最疯狂的部分是 |
[07:44] | I have to start next week. | 我下周就得去上课 |
[07:46] | – What? – Yeah, I got in off the wait list. | -什么 -我是通过候补名单被录取的 |
[07:48] | I guess somebody dropped out. | 可能有人退学了 |
[07:49] | Wait, so you’re moving to New York next week? | 等等 所以你下周就要搬到纽约去吗 |
[07:52] | Come with me. | 和我一起去吧 |
[07:55] | Remi, what am I gonna do in New York? | 雷米 我在纽约干什么呢 |
[07:57] | What about that fashion internship with Bruno De Luca? | 布鲁诺·德·卢卡那边的时装设计实习呢 |
[07:59] | I turned it down when my dad died. | 我父亲去世时我把实习拒了 |
[08:01] | Well, they said the door’s always open, right? | 但他们不是说大门总是打开的吗 |
[08:02] | Maybe now’s your chance. | 或者现在就是你的机会呢 |
[08:05] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[08:07] | Remember Africa? | 还记得非洲的事吗 |
[08:09] | I followed you there, and all we did was fight. | 我跟着你去了 但我们成天吵架 |
[08:12] | What if I could promise you that this time, it’ll be different? | 如果我向你承诺 这一次绝对不一样呢 |
[08:27] | Hello. | 你好 |
[08:35] | There’s a weird lady in your living room. | 你家客厅里有个很奇怪的女士 |
[08:37] | That’s Alma, one of the maids I’m trying to place. | 那是阿尔玛 我准备安排工作的一个女佣 |
[08:40] | I’m running the business out of the house. | 我要把生意拓展出去 |
[08:42] | While I’m staying here? | 在我待在这里的时候吗 |
[08:43] | Well, it’s a good thing you’re only here for a couple days. | 你只在这里待几天 这真好 |
[08:46] | You know, I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[08:48] | Maybe you could find me a job. | 或许你能给我找份工作 |
[08:52] | – As a — As a maid? – Yeah, why not? | -做女佣吗 -是啊 为什么不行呢 |
[08:55] | Well, I just thought you were gonna focus on your music career. | 我还以为你要专注于音乐事业 |
[08:58] | Of course. But I have to pay the bills. | 是的 但我必须得付账单 |
[09:01] | I have, like, $4 in my bank account. | 我现在银行账户里只有 4块钱 |
[09:04] | I’m desperate. | 我已经走投无路了 |
[09:07] | So, go ahead. Find me something. | 去给我找份工作吧 |
[09:09] | Just not a big house where I have to vacuum all day. | 别找那种大到需要整天吸尘的房子就行 |
[09:12] | And hopefully a cool boss — | 希望有个很酷的老板 |
[09:14] | You know, someone in the industry. | 音乐界人士 |
[09:16] | Got it. | 好的 |
[09:17] | And a house on the beach would be fantastic. | 如果他的房子是在沙滩上那就更好了 |
[09:20] | I said I got it! | 知道啦 知道啦 |
[09:27] | – Hi, Mami. – Oh, good. | -妈妈 -真好 |
[09:28] | Let me get my purse, and we’ll go to lunch. | 等我拿个包 我们就去吃饭 |
[09:30] | Actually, I can’t do lunch today. | 实际上 我今天不能吃午餐了 |
[09:32] | – Oh, that’s too bad. – Can you sit down for a minute? | -那真不巧 -你能坐下来一会吗 |
[09:35] | There’s something I need to — | 我有话要跟你… |
[09:36] | I’m getting married! | 我要结婚了 |
[09:39] | Santo Dios! | 天呐 |
[09:40] | Remi’s starting Med School on Monday, | 雷米周一就要去上医学院了 |
[09:42] | so we wanted to do it before we go — this weekend. | 所以我们想在走之前办婚礼 就这周末 |
[09:46] | Slow down a minute. | 你先等等 |
[09:47] | This is crazy! | 这太疯狂了 |
[09:48] | I just got ahold of my mom on her cruise. | 我刚打给了我在坐游轮的妈妈 |
[09:51] | She’s over the moon. | 她高兴死了 |
[09:54] | Oh! Oh my god! | 天啊 |
[09:54] | We’ll call you back. | 我们再打给你 |
[09:56] | I wanted to talk to her. | 我还想跟她聊聊呢 |
[09:57] | Forget Genevieve. | 别管吉纳维芙了 |
[09:58] | Mi amor, you’re too young to get married. | 亲爱的 你这年纪结婚太早了 |
[10:01] | Mami, I’m 20. | 妈妈 我都二十了 |
[10:03] | Exactly. When I was 20, I didn’t know anything. | 没错 我二十岁的时候 什么都不懂 |
[10:06] | Well, I’m not you. | 我不是你 |
[10:07] | I’m just saying don’t rush into anything. | 我只是说别着急 |
[10:10] | What if he’s not the one? No offense. | 如果他不是你真命天子呢 别见怪 |
[10:12] | Of course he’s the one! He’s always been the one. | 他当然是 他一直是我真命天子 |
[10:15] | But you’ve broken up before. | 但你们之前分过手啊 |
[10:17] | And what about all the boys that are out there? | 外面还有那么多好小伙子呢 |
[10:18] | Latinos with muscles? | 拉丁肌肉男 |
[10:20] | You should probably wait outside for this. | 你或许该出去等我们 |
[10:22] | Mami, we’ve thought this through. | 妈妈 我们仔细考虑过了 |
[10:25] | Zoila, I love your daughter, | 佐拉 我爱你女儿 |
[10:28] | and I want to take care of her forever. | 想要永远照顾她 |
[10:30] | So live together. Keep dating. | 那同居啊 继续约会 |
[10:32] | That’s the best part. | 约会最美好了 |
[10:33] | There’s nothing special about getting married. | 结婚才没什么稀奇的 |
[10:36] | Well, if we were married, we could finally, you know… | 如果我们结婚了 就终于能… |
[10:41] | You mean you two have never had sex? | 你是说你俩还没睡过吗 |
[10:44] | No… | 没有 |
[10:46] | You’ve always said to wait for marriage. | 你总说要等到结婚的 |
[10:49] | Otherwise it’s a sin. | 不然这就是罪孽 |
[10:50] | And you listened? | 你还真听了吗 |
[10:53] | So, to be clear, all that time you were in Africa, | 所以说清楚 你们在非洲那么长时间 |
[10:56] | you two never…? | 都没有… |
[10:57] | No… | 没有 |
[11:05] | Come here. Aww! | 过来 |
[11:07] | You’re a good, good girl. | 你是个好姑娘 |
[11:12] | But you’re not getting married, not in a million years. | 但你不许结婚 下辈子都别想 |
[11:25] | – Hi, Mama. – Hola, Miguelito. | -妈妈 -好啊 小米格尔 |
[11:28] | I’ve missed you. | 我好想你 |
[11:30] | Isn’t this great? Now you can see the apartment. | 多棒啊 你现在能看见公寓了 |
[11:32] | It’s so exciting. | 好激动 |
[11:33] | Well, there’s not much to look at. | 也没什么好看的 |
[11:34] | It’s pretty small, actually. | 房子挺小的 |
[11:36] | I’m sure it’s enough for us. | 我相信我们住够了 |
[11:39] | Oh, shoot. That’s my agent. | 可恶 是我经纪人 |
[11:41] | It’s okay. Go ahead. Take it. | 没事的 去接吧 |
[11:43] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[11:44] | Hey, Miguel, show Mom the apartment. | 米格尔 让妈妈看看家里 |
[11:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:53] | What a nice living room. | 客厅真漂亮啊 |
[11:58] | Oye, Miguelito. | 米格尔 |
[11:59] | You’ve got to pick up your toys. | 玩具不能乱扔 |
[12:00] | Yes, Mama. | 好的 妈妈 |
[12:04] | And your clothes, too. | 还有衣服也是 |
[12:07] | Those aren’t mine. | 那些不是我的 |
[12:08] | Don’t lie, Papito. | 别撒谎 小子 |
[12:09] | I’m not. They’re Spence’s. | 我没有 是斯宾思的 |
[12:12] | Well, he must be making a pile for the laundry. | 那他一定是在攒衣服洗呢 |
[12:17] | Is that the kitchen?! | 那是厨房吗 |
[12:20] | It stinks in here. | 这里好臭 |
[12:22] | Doesn’t Spence ever take out the trash? | 斯宾思从来不扔垃圾吗 |
[12:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:25] | Miguel, take me to the bedroom. | 米格尔 带我去卧室看看 |
[12:28] | I’m not supposed to go in there. | 我不该过去的 |
[12:30] | Just a peek, Papito. | 就看一眼 宝贝 |
[12:33] | I just want to see where I’m going to sleep. | 妈妈就看看自己睡觉的地方 |
[12:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:37] | Ay, Virgencita de Guadalupe, por lo mas quieras, | 我的亲娘啊 求求你了 |
[12:40] | please be clean. | 一定要干净 |
[12:48] | Thanks a lot, Virgencita. | 真是谢谢了 |
[12:53] | Am I in trouble? | 我有麻烦了吗 |
[12:55] | No. | 不 |
[12:56] | But Spence is. | 但斯宾思有 |
[13:00] | I hope you don’t mind me popping by like this. | 希望你不介意我冒昧打扰 |
[13:02] | No, of course not, uh, but the house is kind of a wreck. | 当然不了 但我家有点乱 |
[13:07] | Oh. Did Katy make a mess? | 是凯蒂调皮了吗 |
[13:08] | No. But, uh, Blanca’s just… | 不是 但是布兰卡 |
[13:12] | doing some, um, deep cleaning for me. | 在帮我…大扫除 |
[13:15] | Uh, w-why don’t we go in the kitchen? | 不如我们去厨房吧 |
[13:17] | How’s it going with Blanca? | 布兰卡干得怎么样 |
[13:18] | Oh, good. Yeah, um, she’s a very hard worker. | 挺好的 她挺勤快 |
[13:23] | She does whatever I ask. | 有求必应 |
[13:25] | Well, that’s good to hear. | 这真不错 |
[13:26] | Is she around? | 她在家吗 |
[13:27] | Oh, you, uh — you just missed her. | 她…她才走 |
[13:29] | She took Katy out for a walk. | 带凯蒂出去散步了 |
[13:31] | – I needed a break. – Everything okay? | -我需要休息一下 -你还好吗 |
[13:35] | We just had a really rough night. | 昨晚太累了而已 |
[13:37] | That’s all. | 就是这样 |
[13:38] | Katy had a hard time sleeping, and… | 凯蒂睡不着觉… |
[13:41] | sometimes she has really bad nightmares. | 有时候她会做很可怕的恶梦 |
[13:45] | When we first adopted Eddie, he had bad dreams, too. | 我们刚刚领养埃迪的时候 他也会做恶梦 |
[13:49] | It’s a big adjustment for a kid. | 小孩子没办法一下子适应 |
[13:52] | Yeah. That must be it. | 是啊 肯定是这样 |
[13:55] | Anyway… | 话说 |
[13:57] | …I was hoping that I could drop something off for Michael. | 我想留点东西给迈克尔 |
[14:00] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[14:02] | Uh, but he’s in, uh, Boston. | 可是他在…波士顿 |
[14:03] | I know, but maybe I can leave this for him. | 我知道 但我想是不是能留东西给他 |
[14:06] | Uh, what is it? | 是什么东西 |
[14:07] | Do you remember the idea that I was kicking around — | 你还记得我之前随口提到的想法吗 |
[14:10] | – the placement agency for maids? – Yeah. | -那个女佣安置机构 -记得啊 |
[14:12] | Well, I finally decided to just do it already. | 我终于下定决心要做起来了 |
[14:15] | Life’s too short, right? | 人生苦短 对吧 |
[14:17] | It is. | 确实 |
[14:19] | Anyway, there’s a bunch of legal stuff with starting a business, | 总之 自己开公司有一堆法律文件要处理 |
[14:22] | and I was hoping Michael would look everything over. | 我想找迈克尔帮忙把它们都过一遍 |
[14:24] | Uh, well, I-I’m sure he wouldn’t mind, | 我…我相信他不会介意的 |
[14:27] | but I-I don’t know when he’ll get to it. | 但…我不知道他什么时候能看 |
[14:30] | When’s he back? | 他什么时候回来 |
[14:33] | Hard to say. | 不好说 |
[14:35] | You don’t know? | 你不知道 |
[14:36] | Well, he’s supposed to be home on Friday, | 他应该是周五回来 |
[14:39] | but sometimes these depositions can just go on. | 但有的时候宣誓作证会拖得很长 |
[14:42] | Do you think I should call him? | 你觉得我是不是该打个电话给他 |
[14:42] | No. No, no, no, no. I-I doubt you’d get ahold of him. | 不 不不不不 你可能联系不到他 |
[14:45] | He’s very busy. | 他很忙的 |
[14:46] | But I will tell him that you dropped by. | 但我会和他说你来过的 |
[14:49] | Great. | 太好了 |
[14:51] | I’m so glad you guys moved back! | 你们回来了 我真的好高兴 |
[14:54] | It’s like nothing’s changed. | 就好像什么都不曾改变 |
[14:57] | I feel the same way. | 我也这么觉得 |
[14:58] | Okay. I’ll see you. | 好了 我们回头见 |
[15:05] | Well, it’s official. We are now social pariahs. | 这事定了 我们现在成了社会贱民 |
[15:08] | How so? | 怎么回事 |
[15:10] | We have been disinvited from three events. | 三个活动取消了对我们的邀请 |
[15:13] | It’s that damn leg. | 就因为那条该死的腿 |
[15:14] | Oh, soon enough, | 别担心 再过一阵 |
[15:15] | people will start gossiping about something else. | 他们又会找到别的话题津津有味地八卦起来的 |
[15:18] | Yes, perhaps your delightful, little romp at the sex club. | 或许会聊你在性爱俱乐部那无伤大雅的小嗜好 |
[15:22] | Technically, it is more of a bondage and S&M club. | 严格意义上说 那更像是个捆绑性虐俱乐部 |
[15:25] | Well, I will have to remember to clarify that | 我会记得在假日通讯上 |
[15:27] | in our holiday newsletter. | 把这两者区分开来的 |
[15:29] | How long are you gonna be angry about this? | 你还要为这件事生气多久 |
[15:34] | You haven’t even apologized to me. | 你甚至都还没有向我道歉 |
[15:36] | Because I’m not sorry. | 因为我一点都不抱歉 |
[15:39] | Last night was glorious. | 昨天晚上我愉悦至极 |
[15:40] | You betrayed me! | 你背叛了我 |
[15:42] | I didn’t sleep with anyone. | 我并没有和别人上床 |
[15:43] | Then what was the point? | 那这么做有什么意义 |
[15:44] | It’s not about sex. It is about ceding control. | 这与性无关 而是在于把控制权交给别人 |
[15:49] | Do you have any idea how liberating that is? | 你知道这让我感觉有多如释重负吗 |
[15:54] | Evelyn? | 伊芙琳 |
[15:55] | I’m sorry. I’m just thinking about | 不好意思 我只是在想 |
[15:56] | all the other men I could have married. | 当年我本可以嫁给的其他男人 |
[15:57] | Just come to the club, even once. | 和我去一次俱乐部吧 哪怕只有一次 |
[15:59] | Why would I subject myself to that? | 我为什么要那样做 |
[16:00] | For our marriage. | 为了我们的婚姻 |
[16:03] | Remember what our therapist said? | 你还记得我们的心理医生是怎么说的吗 |
[16:05] | We have to work on this together. | 我们必须携手共渡难关 |
[16:07] | Well, what does he know? He went to Cornell. | 他懂什么 他上的是康奈尔大学 |
[16:09] | That’s barely even an Ivy. | 都算不上是常春藤学校呢 |
[16:12] | Please. I’m trying to include you in this. | 求求你了 我在试着把你纳入我的生活 |
[16:14] | Just give it a whirl. | 就试一次吧 |
[16:16] | If you don’t like it, | 如果你不喜欢 |
[16:16] | I promise you’ll never have to return. | 我向你保证我不会再让你去了 |
[16:20] | – Oh, I don’t know. – All right. | -我不知道 – 好吧 不如这样 |
[16:22] | What if I sweeten the deal with an obscenely large diamond? | 只要你去 就给你大如鹅蛋的钻石哄你开心 |
[16:30] | Well, define “Obscenely large.” | 说说什么叫”大如鹅蛋” |
[16:35] | I mean, how can Valentina get married? She’s so young! | 瓦伦蒂娜怎么能结婚呢 她还那么年轻 |
[16:39] | So, you never told her about our baby? | 这么说 你还没告诉她我们的孩子的事 |
[16:41] | Javi, please. I can only handle one baby at a time. | 哈维 拜托 一个孩子就够让我头疼了 |
[16:44] | Do you know she’s only 20? 20! | 你知道吗 她才二十岁 二十岁 |
[16:47] | You’ve mentioned it several times. | 你已经强调了好几次了 |
[16:50] | Are we ready for the special dessert? | 我们可以上特别的甜点了吗 |
[16:53] | Maybe not just yet. | 或许再等等吧 |
[16:54] | Are you kidding? I’m eating for two here. | 开什么玩笑 我可是得补充两个人的营养呢 |
[16:55] | Bring it. | 端上来 |
[16:58] | Uh, sir? | 先生 |
[17:00] | You heard the lady. | 你听到她说的了 |
[17:03] | Now that dessert’s on the way, | 既然甜点也快上了 |
[17:05] | maybe we can talk about something other than Valentina. | 或许我们可以不谈瓦伦蒂娜 说点别的 |
[17:08] | Right. Sorry. Go ahead. | 是啊 抱歉 说吧 |
[17:11] | I mean, she’s making the biggest mistake of her life, | 我是说 她现在可是在铸成无法挽回的大错 |
[17:12] | but…go ahead. | 但…说吧 |
[17:14] | Zoila, breathe. | 佐拉 深呼吸 |
[17:16] | She’s not getting married tonight. | 她不会今晚就结婚的 |
[17:17] | Oh, she’s not getting married ever. | 她永远都别想结婚 |
[17:19] | No one is marrying anyone. | 没有人要结婚 |
[17:23] | Ah. Here we go. | 来了 |
[17:25] | Uh, hold on. | 等一等 |
[17:27] | Zoila, I know we’ve only been together a short time, | 佐拉 我知道我们在一起没多久 |
[17:31] | but…you’re the most important person in the world to me. | 但…你已经成为了这世上我最在乎的人 |
[17:36] | Just a second. | 再等等 |
[17:37] | You’re so funny and smart and beautiful. | 你聪慧有趣 又美丽非凡 |
[17:41] | And hungry. | 我还很饿 |
[17:42] | Why won’t you just let me have a moment? | 你为什么不能给我点时间让我说完 |
[17:43] | Why don’t you just let me have dessert?! | 你为什么不让我吃甜点 |
[17:45] | Because! | 因为 |
[17:47] | There’s a ring in there. | 里面有枚戒指 |
[17:48] | What? | 什么 |
[17:54] | I had it all planned out. | 我本来都计划好了 |
[17:56] | You would open it, your eyes would fill with tears, | 你会打开盘子 满眼泪水 |
[17:58] | we would tell the story to our grandchildren, but now… | 我们会给我们的孙子讲这个故事 但现在… |
[18:01] | You were gonna propose. | 你本来要求婚的 |
[18:03] | Yes. | 没错 |
[18:06] | And after the evening we’ve just had, | 经历过这样一晚上之后 |
[18:07] | I must really, really love you. | 我对你一定是真爱 |
[18:11] | ‘Cause I still want to do this. | 因为我还是想求婚 |
[18:14] | Zoila, te quiero más que nadie. | 佐拉 我最爱你 |
[18:17] | Will you marry me? | 嫁给我好吗 |
[18:21] | Oh, my God. What am I gonna tell Valentina? | 天 我要怎么跟瓦伦蒂娜说 |
[18:29] | So, you find me a job yet? | 帮我找到工作了没 |
[18:32] | Nothing yet. | 还没有 |
[18:33] | But you made some calls? | 但你打电话问过了吧 |
[18:35] | Look, I have to say, | 实话跟你说 |
[18:36] | your resume is not the strongest. | 你的简历不是最有说服力的 |
[18:39] | That’s why I attached my head shot. | 所以我附了头像 |
[18:44] | Well… it’s only been a day. These things take time. | 才一天 找工作要花时间 |
[18:47] | How much time? | 要多久 |
[18:48] | I don’t know. The job market is really slow, you know? | 不清楚 就业市场很不景气 |
[18:51] | Nobody is hiring. | 没人招人 |
[18:53] | I got the job! | 我找到工作了 |
[18:56] | I start tomorrow! | 明天上班 |
[18:57] | Oh, that is wonderful, Alma. | 太棒了 阿尔玛 |
[18:59] | Well, thank you for stopping by. | 谢谢你过来 |
[19:01] | No one wanted to hire me, | 没人想雇我 |
[19:03] | but Ms. Marisol worked and worked to find me something. | 但玛莉索女士努力帮我找工作 |
[19:06] | She did, huh? | 是吧 |
[19:07] | It was nothing. | 其实没什么 |
[19:08] | What? You — You’re a miracle worker. | 怎么会 你能创造奇迹 |
[19:10] | If she can find me a job, she can find anyone a job. | 她连我都能帮忙找到工作 那谁都可以 |
[19:14] | Good luck. Bye-bye. Thank you. | 祝你好运 拜拜 谢谢 |
[19:15] | – I’m gonna call you and… – Okay. | -这些细节 -行 |
[19:17] | …get all those details. | 我们再聊 |
[19:21] | You’re my friend. | 我们是朋友 |
[19:22] | I should have gotten that job. | 拿到那份工作的应该是我 |
[19:24] | – I-It wasn’t really right for you. – Why not? | -这份工作真的不太适合你 -为什么 |
[19:26] | You have all these requirements — | 你有很多条件 |
[19:28] | a house by the beach, no vacuuming. | 房子要在海边 不用吸尘器 |
[19:31] | Forget all that. I’ll take anything. | 算了吧 随便什么工作都行 |
[19:33] | Just find me work. | 找到工作就好 |
[19:35] | I’ll try. | 我尽量 |
[19:36] | No, don’t try, Marisol. Just do it. | 不要尽量 玛莉索 要做到 |
[19:38] | You’re a miracle worker, remember? | 你能创造奇迹 不是吗 |
[19:46] | That apartment is filthy! | 公寓太脏乱了 |
[19:48] | Don’t you ever pick up? | 你从不整理吗 |
[19:50] | Eh, now and then. It’s not that bad, is it? | 偶尔会 也还好吧 |
[19:52] | It’s a pigsty! | 简直是猪窝 |
[19:54] | Then it’s a good thing you’re coming home, right? | 那你回家真是太好了 对吧 |
[19:56] | So I can clean it for you? | 好让我来帮你打扫吗 |
[19:58] | You are really good at it. | 你真的很在行 |
[19:59] | – Spence! – What? | -斯宾思 -怎么 |
[20:01] | It’s your job. Loo– I’m an actor. | 你就是做这个的 而我是演员 |
[20:03] | I wouldn’t be offended if you asked me | 如果你让我即兴表演独角戏或流泪 |
[20:05] | to perform a monologue or cry on cue. | 我不会觉得不妥 |
[20:08] | When we first met, I was your maid. | 我们刚认识时 我是你的女佣 |
[20:10] | But now I am your wife. | 但现在我是你妻子 |
[20:17] | Of course you are. | 你当然是 |
[20:19] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:21] | I will hire someone to clean it up. | 我会雇人打扫干净的 |
[20:24] | Why can’t you do it? | 你为什么不打扫 |
[20:26] | Me? | 我 |
[20:27] | Well, don’t act so surprised. | 这有什么好吃惊的 |
[20:29] | When I was married to Ernesto, we always shared the housework. | 我和欧内斯托婚后总是一起做家务 |
[20:33] | I just think a cleaning lady will do a better job. | 我觉得清洁女工会做得更好 |
[20:35] | But you got to learn how to save money, papi, | 但你得学会省钱 孩儿他爸 |
[20:38] | or we’re never gonna have any. | 不然就要没钱了 |
[20:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:42] | When you get home, the place will be spotless. | 你回到家 家里一定干干净净的 |
[20:45] | And you won’t hire anyone to clean? | 你不会雇人来打扫吧 |
[20:47] | I won’t. I promise. | 不会的 我保证 |
[20:54] | What? | 怎么 |
[20:56] | You might want to start with the laundry. | 你先从洗衣服开始吧 |
[21:07] | May I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[21:08] | Detective Figueroa. Beverly Hills police. | 我是菲格罗亚警探 比佛利山庄警局的 |
[21:11] | Oh, is everything all right? | 出什么事了 |
[21:12] | We’re canvassing the neighborhood for leads on a case. | 我们在盘查附近 寻找一个案子的线索 |
[21:15] | Were you at home the night before last? | 你前天晚上在家吗 |
[21:17] | I-I was. | 我在 |
[21:18] | And did you see or hear anything unusual? | 你有看到或听到什么异常吗 |
[21:20] | Not really, sorry. What is this about? | 抱歉 没有 为什么这么问 |
[21:22] | A severed leg was found at the Powell residence down the road. | 住在街尾的鲍威尔家中发现了一条断腿 |
[21:25] | Oh, my God. A leg? | 天 一条腿吗 |
[21:26] | And we think it belonged to someone who was murdered | 我们认为应该是两夜前这附近 |
[21:28] | in the area two nights ago. | 被谋杀的人的腿 |
[21:31] | That’s horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[21:32] | Don’t worry, ma’am. We’ll catch the killer. | 夫人 别担心 我们会抓到凶手 |
[21:35] | I’ll leave you my card in case something comes to mind. | 名片给你 以防你有什么线索 |
[21:38] | Thank you, Detective. | 谢谢 警探 |
[21:47] | You lied to me. | 你没说实话 |
[21:54] | Thanks for coming over. | 谢谢你过来 |
[21:56] | I hate the way we left things. | 我讨厌我们上次不欢而散 |
[22:00] | You act like getting married is the worst thing in the world. | 你表现得像是结婚是世界上最糟糕的事一样 |
[22:03] | Yeah, about that… | 没错 关于这件事 |
[22:06] | I think I was wrong. | 我想我错了 |
[22:09] | Did you just say you were wrong? | 你刚是在承认错误吗 |
[22:11] | Marriage really is a wonderful, sacred thing. | 婚姻其实很美好 很神圣 |
[22:15] | So I have your blessing? | 所以你会祝福我吗 |
[22:16] | I support you 100%. | 我百分百支持你 |
[22:22] | In a bit of unrelated news, | 还有些不相关的新闻 |
[22:25] | Javi and I are also getting married. | 哈维和我也要结婚了 |
[22:29] | What? | 什么 |
[22:30] | I know. It’s a bit sudden, but — | 我知道有点突然 但是… |
[22:31] | You’ve only been together for less than a year. | 你们在一起都还没一年 |
[22:34] | What’s the rush? | 着急什么 |
[22:36] | Well…I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[22:40] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[22:42] | And since I’ve been so supportive of you and Remi — | 既然我那么支持你和雷米… |
[22:44] | Papi just died. | 爸爸才去世 |
[22:46] | And now you’re getting married? And having a baby? | 现在你就要结婚 生孩子了吗 |
[22:49] | I didn’t plan any of this. | 我也没计划这些 |
[22:51] | But, sweetheart, I could really use your support. | 但亲爱的 我真的希望你支持我 |
[22:54] | No. | 不 |
[22:55] | Valentina — | 瓦伦蒂娜 |
[22:57] | You do not have my blessing. And you never will. | 我不祝福你 永远也不会 |
[23:08] | Please, I-I-I can explain. | 求你了 我可以解释 |
[23:10] | No. You told me the burglar ran away. | 不 你跟我说窃贼跑掉了 |
[23:12] | How did he run away with a missing leg? | 他少了一条腿怎么跑 |
[23:15] | I’m not stupid. | 我可不傻 |
[23:18] | He’s dead, isn’t he? | 他死了 是不是 |
[23:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:22] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[23:23] | What really happened? Did you kill him? | 究竟发生了什么 你杀了他吗 |
[23:26] | It’s probably better if you don’t know. | 你最好还是不要知道 |
[23:29] | All right, uh…listen, maybe if it was self-defense, | 好吧 听着 如果是自卫 |
[23:32] | the cops will understand. | 警察会理解的 |
[23:33] | I can’t have the police looking into our lives. | 我不能让警察调查我们的生活 |
[23:35] | – Why not? – Because of Katy. | -为什么 -因为凯蒂 |
[23:38] | Her adoption wasn’t legal, | 我们是非法领养的她 |
[23:39] | and if it comes out, we’ll lose her. | 如果败露了 我们会失去她的 |
[23:43] | You know what, this is insane. | 知道吗 你是疯了 |
[23:45] | I don’t want to be involved in any of this. | 我不要掺和你们这些事 |
[23:48] | Look, look, look, you don’t have to work here anymore, | 你不用继续留下来工作 |
[23:50] | but don’t go to the police. | 但不要报警 |
[23:51] | I am begging you. For Katy’s sake. | 我求你了 看在凯蒂份上 |
[23:56] | Your keys are on the kitchen counter. | 你家钥匙在厨房台子上 |
[24:08] | Son of a bitch. | 可恶 |
[24:17] | Ladies. What are you doing here? | 你们好 你们怎么来了 |
[24:19] | We brought goodies. | 我们带了好吃的东西来 |
[24:21] | Tamales! Oh, you guys are the best. | 玉米粉蒸肉 你们太好了 |
[24:24] | We figured Rosie wouldn’t be up to cooking just yet. | 我们想着罗西一时半会也没法做饭 |
[24:26] | And Marisol sent along dessert. | 玛莉索送了甜点 |
[24:28] | Oh, this is so sweet. Thank you. | 太贴心了 谢谢你们 |
[24:30] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[24:31] | – Anything you need from us, just ask. – Yeah. | -你需要什么尽管开口 -没错 |
[24:36] | Uh, you guys haven’t seen the apartment yet. | 你们还没参观过我家吧 |
[24:39] | Let me — let me give you the tour. | 我带你们转转 |
[24:40] | Oh, we’d love to. | 好啊 |
[24:41] | I-I have to apologize. | 先说声抱歉 |
[24:42] | The place is, uh, eh, it’s a little bit of a mess. | 家里面…有点乱 |
[24:45] | It’s not so bad. | 还好啦 |
[24:47] | I hope you got your tetanus shot. | 但愿你打了破伤风疫苗 |
[24:51] | I’ve just been really busy… | 我就是一直在忙着… |
[24:53] | taking care of Miguel. | 照顾米格尔 |
[24:55] | He’s not buried in here somewhere, is he? | 他没埋在哪堆衣服里吧 |
[24:58] | No, no. He’s in his room playing video games. | 没有 他在自己房间打游戏呢 |
[25:01] | Helps him keep his mind off of… | 这能帮他忘掉… |
[25:05] | how hard things have been… since Rosie’s gone. | 罗西住院以后… 日子有多难过 |
[25:09] | Oh, oh! Ooh, ooh, ooh! It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[25:12] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[25:13] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:15] | I’m supposed to be the one keeping it together. | 我该坚强的 |
[25:17] | It’s all right. Let it out. | 没事的 哭吧 |
[25:20] | Ah, there is just so much to do. | 只是事情太多了 |
[25:24] | I know, I know. Just let it out. | 我知道 哭吧 |
[25:26] | Let it out. | 哭吧 |
[25:27] | When Rosie gets home and sees it like this, | 等罗西回到家 看到这样子 |
[25:31] | she’s gonna know how much things have fallen apart. | 就会知道日子有多过不下去了 |
[25:35] | No, she won’t, because we’re gonna help you. | 她不会的 因为我们会帮你 |
[25:38] | We are? | 会吗 |
[25:40] | Yes. | 没错 |
[25:41] | This poor, sweet man has been through enough. | 这个可怜的好男人经历的够多了 |
[25:43] | The least we can do is lend a hand. | 我们起码能帮帮他 |
[25:46] | All right. | 好吧 |
[25:47] | Fine. We’ll help. | 好吧 我们帮你 |
[25:49] | No, no. I-I — I couldn’t ask you to do that. | 不 我不能让你们这样 |
[25:52] | Rosie wouldn’t want me to. | 罗西不会想这样的 |
[25:53] | She doesn’t have to know. | 她不需要知道 |
[25:54] | So you just sit back, rest. | 你就乖乖坐好 休息吧 |
[25:57] | We’ll take care of everything. | 剩下都交给我们 |
[26:01] | W-well, if you insist. | 如果你们坚持的话 |
[26:11] | Can you believe it? | 你能相信吗 |
[26:13] | After the way she raised me, | 她那样教育我长大以后 |
[26:14] | and now she’s the one who’s knocked up? | 现在反而是自己被搞大了肚子 |
[26:16] | Maybe you should just be happy for her. | 或许你该替她高兴就好 |
[26:17] | You know, if it wasn’t for my mom, | 如果不是我妈妈 |
[26:19] | we would’ve had a lot of sex by now. | 我们现在早上过几百次床了 |
[26:21] | A lot. | 几百次 |
[26:22] | Trying not to think about that. | 我努力不去想这事 |
[26:24] | My father would be so upset about this. | 我爸爸会很伤心的 |
[26:26] | I think he’d probably be more upset | 我觉得你跟你妈妈吵架 |
[26:28] | that you and your mom are fighting. | 会让他更伤心 |
[26:29] | She forbid my marriage before I forbid hers. | 在我反对她结婚前 她反对了我的 |
[26:32] | I thought you liked Javi. | 我还以为你喜欢哈维呢 |
[26:33] | I do. Javi’s not the problem. | 是的 哈维不是问题所在 |
[26:37] | Then what is? | 那问题是什么 |
[26:45] | I am going to burn this hospital gown when I get home. | 我回家后要烧了这病号服 |
[26:48] | Who could possibly look good in this? | 穿着这个谁会好看啊 |
[26:50] | Oh, I could. | 我啊 |
[26:51] | What? I could. | 干嘛 我真的行 |
[26:55] | It’s so nice to be on my feet again. | 再次站起来感觉真好 |
[26:57] | I can’t wait to get back to work. | 我等不及回去工作了 |
[26:58] | Well, don’t ask Marisol to find you a job. | 别让玛莉索帮你找工作 |
[27:00] | She takes forever. | 她要花好长时间 |
[27:01] | Oh, she already set up some interviews for me. | 她已经给我安排了面试 |
[27:04] | What? | 什么 |
[27:05] | Well, I told her that I couldn’t start for a couple of weeks, | 我跟她说我几周后才能开始 |
[27:07] | but she was so excited to help me. | 但她很高兴帮我 |
[27:10] | You were in a coma! You can barely walk! | 你之前昏迷了 几乎都走不了路 |
[27:13] | You’re scaring me. | 你吓到我了 |
[27:14] | Why wouldn’t she find me a job? | 她为什么不给我找工作 |
[27:16] | I’m her friend, too. | 我也是她朋友啊 |
[27:18] | Mm. She’s probably just looking for the perfect fit. | 她可能在帮你找最合适的工作 |
[27:21] | Or maybe she’s just full of it. | 也许她手头有很多 |
[27:25] | What — what are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[27:27] | This is an emergency. | 这是紧急事件 |
[27:29] | Rosie, are you okay? | 罗西 你没事吧 |
[27:30] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, she’s fine. I need you to do me a favor. | 她没事 我需要你帮我个忙 |
[27:40] | This is Marisol. | 我是玛莉索 |
[27:41] | Good day. | 你好 |
[27:42] | This is… | 我是… |
[27:44] | Thurston Howell III. | 瑟斯顿·霍威尔三世 |
[27:47] | Why do I know that name? | 我为什么知道那个名字啊 |
[27:48] | I’m a very rich millionaire. | 我是个很富的百万富翁 |
[27:50] | Good. | 不错 |
[27:50] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[27:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:53] | Now, I’m in dire need of a maid. | 我现在急需女佣 |
[27:56] | Well, then you’ve called the right place. | 那你找对人了 |
[27:57] | Can you tell me a little bit about what you’re looking for? | 你能告诉我你要找什么样的女佣吗 |
[27:59] | What am I looking for? Fabulous question. | 我要找什么样的女佣 好问题 |
[28:03] | You want someone who can start today. | 你想要今天就能开始工作的人 |
[28:05] | She should be able to start today. | 她应该今天就能工作 |
[28:06] | Stop this! Marisol is your friend. | 别这样 玛莉索是你的朋友 |
[28:09] | And you love Puerto Ricans. | 你喜欢波多黎各人 |
[28:11] | – Say it! – And I love Puerto Ricans… | -快说 -我喜欢波多黎各人 |
[28:13] | for some reason. | 出于某种原因 |
[28:15] | Uh…well, I have someone who is very eager, | 有人很急切 |
[28:18] | and I think she’d be an excellent match. | 我觉得她会很合适的 |
[28:20] | She has someone. | 她有人选了 |
[28:21] | Her name is Ruth Rodriguez. | 她叫露丝·罗德里格斯 |
[28:23] | Ruth Rodriguez. | 露丝·罗德里格斯 |
[28:24] | – So, I just need your address — – Hell no! | -我需要你的地址 -不 |
[28:27] | Sir? | 先生 |
[28:28] | Hello? | 喂 |
[28:39] | Do you have a minute? | 你有空吗 |
[28:42] | I do. | 有 |
[28:48] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[28:49] | It’s my angel de la guardia pendant. | 这是我的守护天使吊坠 |
[28:52] | The one your dad gave you. | 你父亲给你的 |
[28:56] | I want the baby to have it. | 我想给孩子 |
[28:58] | For good luck. | 让他有好运 |
[29:01] | That’s really sweet. | 真贴心 |
[29:04] | Look, I think I got so upset because… | 我觉得我那么生气是因为 |
[29:09] | it feels like you’re starting a new family without me. | 感觉你要抛下我组建新家庭了 |
[29:13] | And it really hurt. | 这真的很伤人 |
[29:17] | I can understand that. | 我理解 |
[29:20] | You’re starting a new life with Remi. | 你要跟雷米开始新生活了 |
[29:22] | Without me. | 抛下了我 |
[29:25] | And that hurts, too. | 那也很伤人 |
[29:28] | Mami, I’m so sorry I overreacted. | 妈咪 真抱歉我反应过度了 |
[29:33] | You’re my daughter. Of course you overreacted. | 你是我女儿 你当然会反应过度 |
[29:35] | It’s what we do. | 我们就是这样 |
[29:38] | We don’t have to get married if you don’t want us to. | 如果你不想 我们没必要结婚 |
[29:41] | That’s not up to me anymore. You’re a grownup now. | 轮不到我做主了 你现在是成年人了 |
[29:47] | But I love you no matter what. | 但是无论如何我都爱你 |
[29:51] | I love you, too, Mami. | 我也爱你 妈咪 |
[29:53] | I’m gonna miss you so much. | 我会很想你的 |
[29:55] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[29:59] | Ruth Rodriguez? | 露丝·罗德里格斯 |
[30:01] | Ruth Rodriguez?! | 露丝·罗德里格斯 |
[30:03] | Oh, my God. That phone call. That was you? | 天啊 那通电话 原来是你 |
[30:05] | You were supposed to give me that job. | 你本该给我那份工作 |
[30:06] | Me! Carmen Luna! | 我 卡门·卢娜 |
[30:09] | So you were testing me? | 你在测验我吗 |
[30:10] | Yes. And you failed. | 是的 而你没通过 |
[30:14] | I thought you were my friend. | 我还以为你是我朋友 |
[30:17] | I’m letting you live here. | 我让你住在这里 |
[30:18] | I’m feeding you. Of course I’m your friend. | 给你提供食物 我当然是你朋友 |
[30:20] | Then why is it such a big deal to find me a job? | 那为什么给我找工作这么难啊 |
[30:23] | Because you’re a bad maid! | 因为你是个糟糕的女佣 |
[30:26] | So, what? | 那又怎么样 |
[30:28] | You’re not even gonna deny it? | 你都不打算否认吗 |
[30:29] | Why would I deny it? | 我为什么要否认 |
[30:30] | It’s not like you think I’m a bad singer. | 你又没觉得我是个糟糕的歌手 |
[30:33] | This is the problem. You don’t care. | 这就是问题所在 你不在乎 |
[30:36] | Who cares about being a good maid? | 谁在乎要做个好女佣啊 |
[30:37] | A lot of people! Zoila, Rosie. | 很多人 佐拉 罗西 |
[30:42] | Well, how is it any of your business if I’m good? | 我好不好关你什么事 |
[30:45] | Carmen! | 卡门 |
[30:46] | This is a placement agency. It is literally my business. | 这是安置机构 也就是我的生意 |
[30:52] | Businesses are built on reputations. | 生意是建立在声誉之上的 |
[30:54] | If you’re bad, it reflects on me. | 如果你很糟糕 就会让我丢脸 |
[30:57] | I guess. | 我想是吧 |
[30:59] | Carmen, you’re a diva, and we love that, | 卡门 你是个天后 我们喜欢这点 |
[31:03] | but it can’t always be about you. | 但重点不可能总是你 |
[31:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:10] | You don’t have to find me a job. I get it. | 你没必要给我找工作 我懂 |
[31:13] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[31:14] | I’m proud of you for starting this business, Marisol, | 我为你的创业感到骄傲 玛莉索 |
[31:16] | and I don’t want mess it up for you, okay? | 我不想搞砸 好吗 |
[31:17] | So, I’ll find something on my own. | 所以我会靠自己找工作 |
[31:20] | I’m sure you will. | 你肯定找得到 |
[31:22] | Until then, I’ll just keep crashing here. | 在那之前 我就住在这里吧 |
[31:33] | I’m so proud of you for giving this a chance. | 你来试一试我真是为你感到骄傲 |
[31:35] | “Proud” is no longer a word in my vocabulary. | 我的字典里再也没有”骄傲”这个词了 |
[31:39] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么呢 |
[31:39] | I don’t want anyone to see me in this godforsaken place. | 我不想让别人在这种鬼地方看见我 |
[31:42] | Well, sweetheart, everyone’s come here for the same purpose. | 亲爱的 大家过来都是为了同一个目的 |
[31:45] | There’s no shame here. | 没什么羞耻的 |
[31:47] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[31:49] | Let’s just get this over with. | 赶紧完事 |
[31:50] | That’s the spirit. | 就是要这种精神 |
[32:01] | Why, that looks horribly uncomfortable. | 那看起来真不舒服 |
[32:04] | Yes. Lucky devil. | 是啊 真走运 |
[32:06] | What strikes your fancy, darling? | 你对什么感兴趣 亲爱的 |
[32:08] | Uh, handcuffs? | 手铐 |
[32:10] | Whips? Ball gag? | 鞭子 堵嘴球 |
[32:12] | Oh, a riding crop. | 短马鞭 |
[32:15] | As a girl I used to adore my equestrian lessons. | 我小时候很喜欢上马术课 |
[32:18] | You know how to use that? | 你知道怎么用吗 |
[32:19] | On a horse. | 对马用 |
[32:26] | Well, perhaps if we found a private room… | 也许我们等找到一个私人房间… |
[32:32] | Evelyn Powell? | 伊芙琳·鲍威尔 |
[32:36] | It’s me. Mitzy. From the historical society? | 是我 米琪 历史学会的 |
[32:39] | Oh, God… | 天啊 |
[32:40] | Relax. She’s here, too. There’s no reason to be embarrassed. | 放松 她也在这里 没什么好尴尬的 |
[32:45] | Hello, Mitzy. | 你好啊 米琪 |
[32:46] | What’s this I hear about a leg? | 我听说的那条腿是怎么回事 |
[32:49] | What are you people doing in that house? | 你们在房子里干什么呢 |
[33:01] | I’m so glad you stopped by. | 真高兴你过来了 |
[33:04] | How is it working with the Stappords? | 在斯塔普德家工作怎么样 |
[33:06] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[33:06] | ‘Cause it was such a joy helping you get that job. | 帮你找到那份工作真是开心 |
[33:08] | I’m sure you’re loving it. | 你肯定很喜欢吧 |
[33:10] | I had to quit. | 我得辞职 |
[33:12] | – What? – I’m sorry. | -什么 -对不起 |
[33:13] | Can you help me find something else? | 你能帮我找另一份工作吗 |
[33:15] | Wait, what happened? | 等等 出什么事了 |
[33:16] | Well, Mrs. Stappord was asking, uh, a lot of me. | 斯塔普德太太对我要求很高 |
[33:21] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[33:22] | I didn’t have that experience. | 我没有过这种经验 |
[33:24] | No. No, I’m sure you didn’t. | 我想你也没有 |
[33:28] | Well, I’m sure that this is just a misunderstanding. | 这肯定是个误会 |
[33:30] | I’ll just call her. | 我给她打电话吧 |
[33:31] | No. I don’t want this to be a whole thing. | 不 我不想引起轩然大波 |
[33:34] | I really just want to move on. | 我只是想换个工作 |
[33:36] | Without even trying to fix the problem? | 你都不想解决问题吗 |
[33:38] | I don’t think it can be fixed. | 我觉得没法解决 |
[33:41] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:43] | Blanca, can I offer you some advice? | 布兰卡 我能告诉你一些建议吗 |
[33:46] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[33:47] | When an employer asks a lot of you, | 你的雇主对你要求很高时 |
[33:50] | you’re allowed to ask for something in return. | 你也可以索取一些回报 |
[33:53] | I am? | 是吗 |
[33:54] | Sometimes a problem is just an opportunity in disguise. | 有时候问题是伪装的机会 |
[34:07] | Hey, babe. What’s up? | 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[34:11] | We don’t have to get married right away. | 我们没必要马上结婚 |
[34:13] | What? | 什么 |
[34:14] | We can just be engaged, | 我们可以先订婚 |
[34:15] | and maybe in a year we can plan a big wedding | 也许一年内 我们可以策划一场盛大的婚礼 |
[34:18] | and have our families there. | 邀请我们的家人 |
[34:23] | That sounds really nice. | 听起来不错 |
[34:24] | So… you don’t mind waiting? | 你不介意等待吗 |
[34:28] | Of course not. Anything for you. | 当然不啦 为你做什么事都行 |
[34:32] | Though I’m not gonna lie, there was one thing | 我不会撒谎 有一件事 |
[34:34] | I was really, really looking forward to. | 我真的很期待 |
[34:39] | Well, maybe we don’t have to wait for everything. | 也许我们没必要等待一切事情 |
[34:51] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[35:05] | …told me not to worry. | …告诉我别担心 |
[35:06] | You said you would take care of everything. | 你说过你会处理好一切的 |
[35:09] | Okay, then why were the police over there asking about that… | 好吧 那警察为什么来问… |
[35:10] | Well, I mean — | 我是说… |
[35:16] | Uh, I will, uh, call you back. I got to go. | 我回头给你回电话 我得挂了 |
[35:20] | Blanca, come in. | 布兰卡 进来吧 |
[35:23] | Hi. I’m sorry. Am I interrupting something? | 对不起 我打扰到你了吗 |
[35:28] | Uh, no. It was, um…Michael. | 没有 是迈克尔 |
[35:32] | He’s extending his business trip. | 他的出差时间延长了 |
[35:34] | Oh. | 好吧 |
[35:36] | So, what can I do for you? | 有什么能帮忙的 |
[35:40] | My mom was a maid. | 我妈妈曾是个女佣 |
[35:43] | What? | 什么 |
[35:44] | Yeah, she cleaned houses so that I wouldn’t have to. | 她打扫屋子 这样我就不用了 |
[35:49] | And before she died, she made me promise to go to college | 她去世之前 逼我保证要我上大学 |
[35:51] | and make something of my life. | 这辈子有所作为 |
[35:54] | She sounds like a good mom. | 听起来她是个好妈妈 |
[35:57] | She was. | 是的 |
[35:59] | And, yeah, I’m trying to keep my promise. | 我在努力遵守承诺 |
[36:02] | But it’s hard. College costs so much money. | 但这很难 大学要花好多钱 |
[36:05] | There’s books and classes and enrollment fees… | 课本费 课程费 注册费 |
[36:10] | I wish I had a scholarship. | 我真希望我有奖学金 |
[36:12] | But I don’t. | 但我没有 |
[36:18] | Well, maybe if you came back to work here, | 也许如果你回来在这里工作的话 |
[36:20] | I could give you a raise. | 我可以给你加薪 |
[36:23] | It’d have to be a pretty big raise. | 那你得加一大笔钱 |
[36:27] | It would be. | 我会的 |
[36:29] | You’d be able to pay your tuition, | 你会付清学费 |
[36:31] | finish college, make your mom proud. | 上完大学 让你妈妈骄傲 |
[36:34] | Well, I would be so grateful for that. | 我会很感激的 |
[36:38] | Really, I’d be grateful and… | 真的 我会很感激 而且 |
[36:41] | quiet. | 管住我的嘴 |
[36:45] | I’ll get my checkbook. | 我去拿支票簿 |
[37:02] | Mr. Powell? | 鲍威尔先生 |
[37:04] | Can I talk to you? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[37:06] | Well, since Evelyn isn’t, I suppose someone should. | 既然伊芙琳不跟我聊 我想该有人跟我聊聊 |
[37:10] | How can I help you? | 有什么能帮你的 |
[37:12] | I have good news. | 我有好消息 |
[37:13] | And some not-so-good news. | 还有不太好的消息 |
[37:23] | Hello? | 喂 |
[37:23] | Marisol, thank God I caught you. | 玛莉索 谢天谢地我找到你了 |
[37:25] | – Adrian. – I need a maid. | -艾德里安 -我需要一个女佣 |
[37:26] | Well, what happened to Valentina? | 瓦伦蒂娜怎么了 |
[37:28] | She got engaged. | 她订婚了 |
[37:30] | Oh, that’s wonderful! | 真棒啊 |
[37:32] | It’s a catastrophe! | 这是一场灾难 |
[37:33] | She’s abandoning us at the worst possible moment. | 她在最糟糕的时候抛弃了我们 |
[37:35] | She is? | 是吗 |
[37:36] | Oh, Evelyn is already furious at me. | 伊芙琳已经对我怒火冲天了 |
[37:37] | This is the last thing she needs. | 她只需要这个导火索了 |
[37:38] | Y-you have to help. | 你必须帮忙 |
[37:40] | Well, I’m not sure I have someone | 我不确定我这里有人 |
[37:42] | who is up to Evelyn’s high standards. | 能满足伊芙琳的高标准 |
[37:44] | Honestly, Evelyn loves yelling at bad maids. | 说真的 伊芙琳喜欢冲着糟糕的女佣嚷嚷 |
[37:46] | She finds it soothing. | 她觉得那样很抚慰 |
[37:48] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[37:49] | Can you get someone here by morning? | 你明早能派人过来吗 |
[37:57] | Yes. I think I can. | 我想可以 |
[37:59] | Great! | 真棒 |
[38:02] | Okay, sweetheart. It’s bath time. | 好了 亲爱的 该洗澡了 |
[38:04] | Blanca, can you straighten up in here | 布兰卡 我给凯蒂洗澡的时候 |
[38:06] | while I start Katy’s bath? | 你能整理一下这里吗 |
[38:07] | – Sure, Mrs. Stappord. – Yay! | -没问题 斯塔普德太太 -真棒 |
[38:44] | Here we are. Home, sweet home. | 到了 家 甜蜜的家 |
[38:46] | Do you like it, Mama? | 你喜欢吗 妈妈 |
[38:48] | Mm. I do. | 喜欢 |
[38:53] | It’s very clean. | 很干净 |
[38:54] | Go play, buddy. Let your mom get settled in. | 去玩吧 孩子 让你妈妈安顿下来 |
[38:59] | Are you, uh — you impressed? | 你是不是 觉得很厉害 |
[39:02] | I don’t know. Did you hire someone? | 我不知道 你是不是雇人了 |
[39:06] | No, I did not. | 我没有 |
[39:08] | Then I’m very impressed. | 那我就觉得很厉害 |
[39:10] | You did good, Mr. Spence. | 你做得很好 斯宾思先生 |
[39:14] | Thank you, Mrs. Spence. | 谢谢 斯宾思太太 |
[39:20] | Hey, where did Zoila put my Hot Wheels? | 佐拉把我的风火轮放在哪里了 |
[39:23] | Zoila? | 佐拉 |
[39:24] | She came by and gave me some pointers. | 她过来了 给了我一些指示 |
[39:26] | Uh… check your toy chest. | 去你的玩具箱找找 |
[39:29] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[39:31] | Did Zoila clean this whole apartment? | 是佐拉打扫的整间公寓吗 |
[39:33] | No. | 不是 |
[39:34] | – Carmen helped, too. – Thanks, pal. | -卡门也帮忙了 -谢了 小子 |
[39:38] | Miguel, go play in your room, hm? | 米格尔 去你房间里玩 |
[39:46] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 |
[39:50] | But before you say anything… | 在你指责我之前 |
[39:53] | it’s just — it’s been so hard. | 这真的好难啊 |
[39:59] | Knock it off! | 少演了 |
[40:01] | You made my friends clean the apartment? | 你让我朋友打扫了公寓吗 |
[40:03] | – No, they offered. – You should have said no! | -是她们提出来的 -你该拒绝的 |
[40:06] | But I didn’t hire anyone. Isn’t that what you wanted? | 但我没有雇人 你不就想那样吗 |
[40:07] | What I wanted was for you to grow up. | 我想要的是你成长 |
[40:10] | And to take care of things like an adult. | 像成年人一样处理事情 |
[40:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:16] | You’re right. I made a mistake. | 你说得对 我犯错了 |
[40:18] | When I was married to Ernesto, | 我嫁给欧内斯托的时候 |
[40:21] | I knew that I could count on him. | 我知道我可以依靠他 |
[40:22] | You can count on me, Rosie. | 你也可以依靠我 罗西 |
[40:24] | Then prove it! | 那就证明啊 |
[40:25] | I will. But listen, I’m not Ernesto. | 我会的 但是听着 我不是欧内斯托 |
[40:29] | It’s not fair that you keep comparing me to a dead man. | 你一直把我跟死人相比 这不公平 |
[40:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:43] | “Pasaporte”? | 护照 |
[40:44] | Como no, officer. Here you go. | 给你 警官 |
[40:48] | Ernesto Falta… | 欧内斯托·法尔塔 |
[40:50] | What’s the purpose of your visit to America? | 你来美国的目的是什么 |
[40:53] | I’m here to see my wife. | 我是来见我妻子的 |