时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Did you know I’m writing a book? | 你知道我正在写本书吗 |
[00:05] | It’s about what I went through to get my son out of jail. | 内容是我如何把我孩子从监狱里救出来 |
[00:08] | I had to work as a maid for six months. | 我得做六个月的女佣 |
[00:11] | But you leave Friday? | 可是你周五就走吗 |
[00:12] | When we get settled in D.C., | 在华盛顿安顿好以后 |
[00:13] | Michael says we can finally start talking about adoption. | 迈克尔说到时候就可以考虑收养孩子了 |
[00:16] | I’m Sebastien. | 我是塞巴斯蒂安 |
[00:18] | So, obviously, I want to see you again. | 很显然 我想再见到你 |
[00:20] | I think we can arrange that. | 我觉得我们可以安排安排 |
[00:21] | I really like you. | 我真的很喜欢你 |
[00:23] | And I like you. | 我也喜欢你 |
[00:25] | – Morning. – Oh, crap. | -早啊 -糟了 |
[00:27] | Dad says you two are getting back together. | 老爸说你们俩又和好了 |
[00:29] | Your father’s confused. | 你爸弄错了 |
[00:30] | So you’d rather be with Javier? | 所以你宁愿和哈维尔在一起吗 |
[00:31] | I just thought you might want to know. | 我只是觉得你可能想知道 |
[00:33] | – You’re pregnant. – Been 15 years since he died. | -你怀孕了 -他去世15年了 |
[00:36] | All these years I’ve blamed you for Barrett’s death. | 这么多年来 我把巴雷特的死怪在你头上 |
[00:38] | Can you ever forgive me? | 你能原谅我吗 |
[00:40] | I think it’s time we forgive each other. | 我觉得我们是时候原谅彼此了 |
[00:43] | All I see when I look at you is a wonderful man. | 我看着你的时候 看到的是一个好男人 |
[00:46] | I let you get away from me once, | 我让你离开过我一次 |
[00:48] | and I don’t want that to happen again. | 我不会再让这种事发生 |
[00:50] | We think you’re protecting that boy you’ve been dating. | 我们觉得你在保护你那个正在约会的男孩 |
[00:52] | He’s part of that gang | 他是那个抢劫 |
[00:52] | that’s been robbing houses in Beverly Hills. | 比佛利山庄的团伙中的一员 |
[00:55] | You can go to prison for not telling! | 你会因为包庇而入狱的 |
[00:57] | I’ve decided to tell the police about Ethan. | 我决定跟警察说伊森的事 |
[01:00] | We have to get rid of Valentina. | 我们得把瓦伦蒂娜处理掉 |
[01:01] | I’ll track her down eventually. | 我最后总会找到她的 |
[02:12] | Somebody call an ambulance! | 快叫救护车啊 |
[02:16] | Rosie! | 罗西 |
[02:17] | Oh, please. Please, Rosie. | 不要 求你了 罗西 |
[02:20] | Rosie! | 罗西 |
[02:26] | She looks like she’s still out. | 她好像还没醒 |
[02:27] | You think we should pinch her? | 我们要掐她下吗 |
[02:29] | N-no…P-pinching. | 不要 掐我 |
[02:34] | Oh, my God. Honey! You gave us quite a scare. | 天哪 亲爱的 你吓死我们了 |
[02:39] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[02:40] | You’re alive, that’s what! | 你还活着 就是这样 |
[02:41] | Hallelujah! | 哈利路亚 |
[02:44] | Spence and Miguel are on their way. | 斯宾思和米格尔在过来的路上 |
[02:46] | How do you feel? | 你感觉如何 |
[02:47] | Weird. | 奇怪 |
[02:49] | I hope I can still go on my honeymoon. | 希望我还能去度蜜月 |
[02:56] | What? It’s on Saturday. | 怎么了 就在周六 |
[02:59] | Rosie, when you got shot, you fell, | 罗西 你中枪的时候跌倒了 |
[03:04] | and you hit your head really hard. | 头部撞伤很严重 |
[03:09] | Honey, you’ve been in a coma. | 亲爱的 你昏迷了 |
[03:12] | A-a coma? | 昏迷 |
[03:15] | You’ve been out for four months. | 你昏迷了四个月 |
[03:34] | Excuse me. | 你干什么呢 |
[03:38] | Little girl! | 小姑娘 |
[03:43] | Those are my prize-winning roses. | 那可是我得奖的玫瑰花啊 |
[03:47] | Do you understand me? | 你听不懂我说话吗 |
[03:49] | Which one of the gardeners is your father? | 你父亲是哪个园丁 |
[03:51] | Katy! | 凯蒂 |
[03:53] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[03:54] | Katy! Oh, there you are! Thank God! | 凯蒂 终于找到你了 谢天谢地 |
[03:57] | Taylor. | 泰勒 |
[03:59] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[04:01] | Hello, Evelyn. | 你好 伊芙琳 |
[04:02] | I see that you’ve met our daughter. | 看来你见过我们的女儿了 |
[04:09] | All right, here we go! | 咖啡来啦 |
[04:11] | I just talked to Spence. He’s parking the car. | 我刚问过斯宾思 他正在停车 |
[04:15] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 你为什么用那种眼神看我 |
[04:17] | They just told me about Pablo getting killed in the shooting. | 他们刚告诉我帕布罗在枪击案件中遇害了 |
[04:20] | You must be so sad. | 你肯定特别伤心吧 |
[04:21] | It was hard. | 是很难接受 |
[04:23] | I mean, we ended it so badly, | 我们最后不欢而散 |
[04:27] | and…then he was gone. | 结果他却突然走了 |
[04:29] | Now I understand why you got a little… | 那我明白你为什么有点… |
[04:33] | What? | 什么 |
[04:34] | Fat. | 变胖了 |
[04:36] | You got a little fat. | 你有点胖了 |
[04:36] | Which is really rude of you to say, Rosie. | 你这么说真是太不礼貌了 罗西 |
[04:38] | I am not fat. | 我才不胖 |
[04:39] | It’s…this shirt. | 是因为…衬衫的缘故 |
[04:42] | You’ve been grieving. It’s okay to eat your feelings. | 你在哀悼逝者 化悲伤为食欲没事的 |
[04:45] | Ya. Basta. Can we talk about something else, please? | 你们够了 我们能说点别的吗 |
[04:47] | Yeah. Um, well, my book came out. | 好啊 我的书出版了 |
[04:50] | And it’s on the New York Times best seller list. | 而且跻身《纽约时报》畅销榜了 |
[04:52] | That’s wonderful! | 太棒了 |
[04:53] | We barely see her anymore. | 我们都很少见到她了 |
[04:55] | Yeah, well, it’s been kind of hectic | 是啊 我得参加公开场合 |
[04:57] | with my appearances and book signings. | 签售什么的 所以有点忙 |
[05:00] | Well, you make time for Evelyn Powell. | 见伊芙琳·鲍威尔你倒是有时间啊 |
[05:03] | What? | 什么 |
[05:04] | This one is best friends with Evelyn Powell now. | 这位现在跟伊芙琳·鲍威尔可是闺蜜了 |
[05:07] | Here we go. | 又来了 |
[05:08] | She’s not my best friend. | 她不是我的闺蜜 |
[05:10] | She happened to have liked my book. | 她刚好喜欢我的书而已 |
[05:11] | All they do is eat fancy lunches and shop at richie-rich stores. | 她们一直在一起吃大餐 去高档店血拼 |
[05:15] | Carmen’s dating a married man. | 卡门在跟一个有妇之夫约会 |
[05:17] | Que que? | 不会吧 |
[05:18] | Got her holed up in a big house that he rented for her. | 那男的还给她租了一栋大公寓让她住 |
[05:21] | He’s a real-estate agent. | 他是个房地产经纪人 |
[05:23] | He can afford to treat me well, okay? | 他有钱让我享受生活好吗 |
[05:24] | He is keeping you for sex. It’s completely demeaning. | 他养你只是为了跟你上床 多丢人啊 |
[05:28] | Chachas, Rosie didn’t wake up for this. | 消停下吧 罗西醒来不是为了听你们吵的 |
[05:29] | This is a happy day, remember? | 今天是个值得高兴的日子 记得吗 |
[05:31] | Mama! Mama! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[05:33] | Ay, Miguel! | 米格尔 |
[05:37] | You’re so big. | 你都长这么大了 |
[05:38] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[05:45] | Rosie. | 罗西 |
[05:50] | I love you so much. | 我真的好爱你 |
[05:51] | Come on, guys. | 走吧 姑娘们 |
[05:59] | I had no idea you’d moved back to town. | 我完全不知道你俩搬回来了 |
[06:03] | We’ve been here for a while. | 我们回来有一阵了 |
[06:05] | We would’ve called sooner, | 本想早点联系你的 |
[06:06] | but we’ve been a bit busy with our little angel. | 不过一直都忙于带小宝贝 |
[06:08] | Yes. Little Katy. | 是呀 小凯蒂 |
[06:11] | Wherever did you find her? | 你们到底在哪儿找到她的 |
[06:15] | Argentina. | 阿根廷 |
[06:17] | Michael had business there, | 迈克尔去那里出差 |
[06:18] | and we went and visited one of the local orphanages. | 于是我们就去了当地的一家孤儿院 |
[06:20] | I don’t mean to sound rude, | 我不想失礼 |
[06:21] | but don’t we have perfectly good orphans here in the states? | 但是我国不是也有很多优秀的孤儿院吗 |
[06:25] | Yes, but we took one look at Katy, | 没错 但是我们第一眼看到凯蒂的时候 |
[06:27] | and we just knew that she was our daughter. | 就知道她注定是我们的女儿了 |
[06:30] | Right, sweetheart? | 是不是呀宝贝 |
[06:32] | Are they all mute? | 外国小孩都不会开口吗 |
[06:34] | That is such a wonderful quality in a child. | 沉默不语真是小朋友的一项优点 |
[06:38] | Katy has emotional problems. | 凯蒂有些情感创伤 |
[06:42] | Oh, dear. | 可怜的 |
[06:45] | She had a bit of a tough start in life, | 她出生以后日子不太好过 |
[06:47] | But she’ll adjust. | 但是她会适应的 |
[06:49] | Of course she will. | 她当然会了 |
[06:51] | Katy, I keep a stash of Belgian chocolates in my pantry. | 凯蒂 我的储藏室有些比利时巧克力 |
[06:54] | Would you like some? | 你想不想来一点 |
[06:59] | I think that’s a yes. | 我想她应该想要 |
[07:00] | I will be right back. | 我去去就来 |
[07:09] | Honestly, Michael… emotional problems? | 不是吧迈克尔 居然说情感创伤 |
[07:11] | Argentina? | 你还阿根廷呢 |
[07:12] | Well, we can’t tell people the truth, can we? | 我们又不能告诉别人实情 不是吗 |
[07:26] | Remi. | 雷米 |
[07:27] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛呢 |
[07:28] | Where were you? I called you a bunch of times. | 你去哪儿了 我给你打了好多次电话 |
[07:30] | I had my phone off. | 我把手机关了 |
[07:32] | I was visiting my dad at the cemetery. | 我去给爸爸扫墓了 |
[07:34] | Oh. Well, I would have gone with you. | 早知道就跟你一起去了 |
[07:37] | I wanted to be alone. | 我想一个人去 |
[07:39] | What’s up? | 怎么啦 |
[07:43] | I bought you something. | 给你买了个礼物 |
[07:45] | That’s nice. | 真贴心 |
[07:50] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[07:51] | Pepper spray. | 胡椒喷雾 |
[07:53] | So you’ll be able to protect yourself. | 这样你就可以保护自己了 |
[07:55] | That’s why I have you. | 我有你来保护 |
[07:57] | No, I’m serious, Val. What if I’m not around? | 我是认真的 小瓦 如果我不在你身边呢 |
[07:59] | Remi, they caught Ty. He’s in jail. | 雷米 他们把泰关进监狱了 |
[08:01] | No one’s trying to kill me anymore. | 没有人想要追杀我了 |
[08:02] | You never know who’s lurking around the corner, all right? | 你永远不知道有谁会在暗处鬼鬼祟祟 |
[08:04] | Please, just take it. | 求你了 拿着吧 |
[08:06] | Fine, but the next time you want to buy me a gift, | 好吧 不过下次你要是想送我礼物的话 |
[08:10] | try flowers. | 送我花吧 |
[08:23] | So sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[08:24] | I was visiting my friend Rosie at the hospital. | 我去医院看望我朋友罗西了 |
[08:26] | We were just talking about your interview on NPR! | 我们正聊起你在电台的访谈呢 |
[08:30] | Terry Gross raved about your book. | 特里·格罗斯对你的书大加赞扬 |
[08:32] | I know. It’s so flattering. | 我知道 真是太荣幸了 |
[08:34] | Of course her favorite character | 她最爱的角色毫无悬念是 |
[08:36] | was the ice-cold, ball-busting, rich-bitch employer, | 那冷血无情 耗尽阳刚 钱多人贱的雇主 |
[08:40] | Mrs. P. | P太太 |
[08:41] | Yes, Evelyn is famous at the club now. | 没错 伊芙琳在她的俱乐部里已无人不晓 |
[08:43] | Did she really say all those horrible things you wrote? | 你笔下的那些恶言恶语真的是她亲口说的吗 |
[08:47] | Every word. | 一字不差 |
[08:47] | I’m positively terrible. | 我绝对坏到骨子里了 |
[08:49] | Okay, now, I have a very serious question. | 现在我有个很严肃的问题 |
[08:53] | Who’s coming with me to the Barney’s sale after lunch? | 谁午饭后陪我去巴尼商场的大甩卖 |
[08:55] | Well, you don’t need to twist my arm. | 我肯定乐意陪你去 |
[08:57] | Marisol? | 玛莉索呢 |
[08:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:01] | Do you ever feel like we should be filling our days | 你有没有想过该做些比购物 |
[09:03] | with something more meaningful than shopping? | 更有意义的事情来打发每日的时光 |
[09:08] | Where’s all this coming from? | 你怎么突然有这个想法 |
[09:10] | My friend Carmen says I’m becoming frivolous. | 我的朋友卡门觉得我变得肤浅了 |
[09:13] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[09:15] | Carmen your maid friend? | 你的女仆朋友卡门吗 |
[09:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:22] | – What? – Well… | -怎么了 -这个嘛… |
[09:24] | You’ve had success, and she’s still a maid. | 你取得了巨大的成就 而她依然是个女佣 |
[09:27] | It’s… it’s jealousy, plain and simple. | 她只不过在嫉妒你 就这么简单 |
[09:31] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[09:32] | Oh, and that reminds me. | 这倒提醒我了 |
[09:33] | I need a final head count for the book signing. | 我要图书签售会的确定出席名单 |
[09:37] | Shall I invite the maid friends or no? | 我需要邀请你的女佣朋友们吗 |
[09:41] | I don’t know if they’d feel comfortable. | 我不知道她们会不会觉得自在 |
[09:43] | Can I get back to you? | 我能晚点答复你吗 |
[09:44] | Fine. Just be sure to give me some advance notice. | 好的 记得提前告诉我就行 |
[09:47] | I need to know whether to lock up the valuables. | 我得知道需不需要把贵重物品锁起来 |
[09:50] | What? That is classic Mrs. P. | 怎么了 这是典型的P太太的作风 |
[09:52] | You’re awful. | 你坏死了 |
[09:53] | It takes one to know one. | 彼此彼此 |
[10:08] | I’m doing some of my best work here, | 我已经使出浑身解数了 |
[10:10] | and you’re very quiet. | 但是你一点反应都没有 |
[10:11] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:12] | I’m just thinking about my friend Marisol. | 我只是在想我的朋友玛莉索 |
[10:15] | Interesting. Is she hot? | 有意思 她很性感吗 |
[10:16] | Stop! | 别闹了 |
[10:18] | She said some things today that really bothered me. | 她今天说了些话真的很困扰我 |
[10:21] | Like what? | 比如什么 |
[10:23] | Well… | 好吧… |
[10:24] | She doesn’t think I should let you rent me this house. | 她觉得我不该让你给我租这套房子 |
[10:27] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[10:29] | Because she thinks you’re only keeping me here for sex. | 因为她觉得你为我租房只是为了和我滚床 |
[10:35] | Sebastien! | 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[10:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:37] | You know I cannot spend the night. | 你知道我不能留下过夜的 |
[10:39] | And you have that audition in the morning. | 而你一早又要参加试镜 |
[10:40] | Right. | 是啊 |
[10:41] | So shouldn’t we move things along? | 我们难道不该继续正事吗 |
[10:45] | Keep talking. We can do both. | 继续说 我们可以两样同时进行 |
[10:47] | How about tonight we just talk, | 今晚只聊天如何 |
[10:49] | like people who care about each other. | 像在乎彼此的人那样 |
[10:53] | You think I don’t care about you? | 你觉得我不在乎你吗 |
[10:55] | I’ve been trying to help your career. | 我一直在试图帮助你的事业 |
[10:56] | If you’d only meet with my wife — | 只要你和我妻子见一面 |
[10:58] | I can’t. I’m screwing her husband. | 我不能 我睡了她的丈夫 |
[11:00] | That’s low, even for me. | 这即便对我来说也太下作了 |
[11:02] | Okay, then, what about this house? | 好吧 那这幢房子又怎么说呢 |
[11:04] | What about it? | 房子怎么了 |
[11:05] | You think I go around renting houses | 你觉得我会为了自己不在乎的人 |
[11:07] | for people I don’t care about? | 租房子吗 |
[11:09] | It’s a symbol of my commitment to you. | 这是我对你的承诺的象征 |
[11:15] | It is? | 是吗 |
[11:16] | Carmen, my life was nothing before I met you. | 卡门 遇到你之前 我的生活毫无意义 |
[11:21] | Well, when you put it that way. | 好吧 你要是这么说的话 |
[11:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:28] | Is there anything else you want to talk about? | 你还有什么想聊的吗 |
[11:33] | I think we’re done talking. | 我觉得应该谈完了 |
[11:40] | Margaritas? | 你在喝玛格丽塔 |
[11:42] | You hate margaritas. | 你以前不是最讨厌这种酒吗 |
[11:43] | I did, but it’s the strangest thing. | 是的 但怪就怪在这里 |
[11:47] | Ever since I got Pablo’s kidney, I’ve been craving them. | 自从获得了帕布罗的肾 我就一直想喝这酒 |
[11:50] | Join me? | 来一杯吗 |
[11:52] | I’m trying to stay healthy. | 我在努力保持健康 |
[11:54] | Because you’ve gotten fat. | 因为你最近变胖了 |
[11:56] | You’ve… noticed that, too? | 你也注意到了吗 |
[11:59] | Oh, come on. Everyone’s talking about it. | 拜托 大家都在说这件事呢 |
[12:03] | Who’s everyone? | 哪个大家 |
[12:04] | Well, mostly just me. | 好吧 基本上是我 |
[12:06] | But people always nod when I bring it up. | 不过我提起这事的时候大家都会点头同意 |
[12:08] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[12:10] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[12:12] | Oh, honey, don’t be so sensitive. | 亲爱的 别这么敏感 |
[12:14] | You’ll lose the weight. | 你会瘦下来的 |
[12:16] | – No, I won’t. – Here. | -我不会瘦下来了 -给 |
[12:18] | Alcohol makes everything better. | 酒精会使一切都好起来的 |
[12:20] | Not this. | 这事不行 |
[12:21] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[12:23] | Because I’m pregnant. | 因为我怀孕了 |
[12:27] | Sorry, it’s just so shocking. | 抱歉 我实在太震惊了 |
[12:30] | Aren’t you a little old to be pregnant? | 你这个岁数还能怀孕吗 |
[12:32] | Not helping! | 你这叫安慰吗 |
[12:34] | And don’t you dare tell anyone else. | 你不许和别人说 |
[12:36] | No one knows. | 没有人知道这件事 |
[12:38] | Not even Javier? He’s the father. | 哈维尔也不知道吗 他可是孩子的父亲 |
[12:40] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[12:42] | Wait. | 等等 |
[12:43] | You mean, when you and Pablo…? | 你觉得 你和帕布罗在一起时 |
[12:45] | – It’s possible. – Zoila. | -有可能 -佐拉 |
[12:47] | I know! | 我知道 |
[12:48] | I should’ve done a paternity test by now. | 我早该做亲子鉴定的 |
[12:50] | But Javi’s been away in Vegas opening the new restaurant, | 但哈维一直在维加斯忙新餐馆的事 |
[12:53] | and Pablo’s… | 而帕布罗 |
[12:55] | Gone. | 去世了 |
[12:56] | But Javi gets back this week. | 但哈维尔这周就回来了 |
[12:58] | I just have to find a way to test him | 我要在显怀之前 |
[13:00] | before I start to show. | 想办法做亲子鉴定 |
[13:08] | Are you sure you don’t want this drink? | 你真的不想喝一杯吗 |
[13:16] | Hi! Sorry! | 抱歉 来晚了 |
[13:18] | My publisher took me to Spago. | 我的出版商带我去膳朵餐厅吃饭了 |
[13:20] | The lobster salad was amazing. | 龙虾沙拉非常美味 |
[13:22] | I brought you some leftovers. | 给你们带了一些剩菜 |
[13:24] | Leftover fish for leftover friends. Pass. | 剩菜剩饭给快要抛弃的朋友 我不要了 |
[13:27] | Are these pot stickers? | 这是锅贴吗 |
[13:28] | – Hey, you’re Marisol, right? – Yeah. | -你就是玛莉索对吗 -是的 |
[13:30] | I’m Blanca. Nice to meet you. | 我是布兰卡 很高兴认识你 |
[13:31] | I’ve heard so much about you. | 我听说了你的好多事 |
[13:33] | Nothing bad, I hope. | 希望不是什么坏事吧 |
[13:37] | No. All good here. | 没有没有 都说你好 |
[13:39] | So, how do you guys know each other? | 你们怎么认识的 |
[13:41] | We met a couple of months ago. | 我们几个月前认识的 |
[13:42] | She works down the street from Genevieve. | 她在离吉纳维芙家不远处的人家当女仆 |
[13:44] | These are so good. | 锅贴真是太好吃了 |
[13:45] | Right? | 是吧 |
[13:46] | So you’re a maid, also? | 你也是女仆吗 |
[13:48] | Actually, I just got fired. | 实际上我刚被炒鱿鱼 |
[13:49] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[13:50] | I just asked to change my hours to go to college part time. | 我想改改工作时间去大学半工半读 |
[13:53] | The next thing I know, I don’t have a job. | 结果我就被炒了 |
[13:54] | Can you believe that? | 你们相信吗 |
[13:56] | They fired her because she wants to go to college. | 她的主人家就因为她想读大学而开除她 |
[13:58] | Yeah. And now I can’t afford classes because I’m super broke. | 现在我也付不起学费 因为我破产了 |
[14:01] | I don’t know what I’m gonna do. | 真是不知道该怎么办 |
[14:02] | Well, I know that the Stappords just moved back into town. | 我知道斯塔普德家刚搬回来 |
[14:05] | I bet you they’re looking for someone. | 我敢打赌他们肯定在找女仆 |
[14:07] | Tell them about Blanca! She’s the best! | 把布兰卡推荐给他们吧 她特别棒 |
[14:09] | She even cleans under the toilet seat. | 她连坐便器下面的地方都要打扫 |
[14:11] | I mean, who does that? | 哪个女仆会做到这么细致呢 |
[14:13] | Everyone but you. | 除了你以外的所有人吧 |
[14:14] | Do you really think they’d be okay with me going to school part time? | 你真觉得他们可以接受半工半读吗 |
[14:17] | Definitely. They’re great. | 绝对没问题 他们人很好 |
[14:18] | I’ll call Taylor tomorrow. | 我明天给泰勒打电话 |
[14:19] | So cheer up. Have a pot sticker. | 打起精神来 吃个锅贴吧 |
[14:23] | Oh, those were for everybody? | 原来你是给大家带的吗 |
[14:28] | Thank you for squeezing us in today, doctor. | 谢谢您抽空让我们看诊 医生 |
[14:31] | It’s been some time. | 你们好一阵子没来了 |
[14:33] | How is your marriage? | 最近的婚姻状况如何 |
[14:34] | Good. Very good. | 很好 非常好 |
[14:36] | Well, mostly. It’s just… | 大多数时候很好 只不过 |
[14:40] | in the bedroom, uh, lately… | 在卧室里 最近 |
[14:43] | things have been a little — | 有一点 |
[14:44] | Limp. | 软趴趴的 |
[14:46] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[14:47] | In the penis area. | 他硬不起来 |
[14:48] | I think he got it the first time. | 我觉得医生刚才就已经听懂了 |
[14:49] | You know, there are a number of medications. | 你们知道有很多药物的 |
[14:51] | We’ve tried them. Nothing seems to do the trick. | 我们都试了 没哪个有用 |
[14:56] | I-I can’t help but feel like | 我不禁觉得 |
[14:57] | Adrian just isn’t attracted to me anymore. | 艾德里安是对我没兴趣了 |
[15:00] | How long has this been going on? | 这种情况有多久了 |
[15:01] | The last month or so. | 从上个月开始 |
[15:03] | It’s strange because our marriage is better than ever, really. | 真的很奇怪 因为我们的婚姻最近非常和谐 |
[15:06] | We recently got some much-needed closure | 我们最近知道了很多 |
[15:08] | on — on the death of our son. | 儿子死因的关键内幕 |
[15:11] | So no more of the constant fighting. | 所以你们不再争吵了 |
[15:13] | How does that make you feel, Adrian? | 你对那有什么感觉 艾德里安 |
[15:16] | Well, nobody enjoys fighting all the time. | 没人喜欢成天吵架 |
[15:18] | Some people do. | 有的人就喜欢 |
[15:19] | They thrive on conflict. It excites them. | 争吵让他们兴奋 给他们刺激 |
[15:22] | You’re saying being happy is making me unhappy? | 你是说幸福的生活让我不高兴了吗 |
[15:26] | I’m not saying anything. I’m posing a question. | 我什么都没说 只是提出个问题 |
[15:28] | I’d like to pose a question — when are we having sex again? | 我想提一个问题 我们什么时候能再有性生活 |
[15:31] | Well, Rome wasn’t built in a day. | 冰冻三尺 非一日之寒 |
[15:33] | You two are gonna have to work on this together. | 你们要一起努力才行 |
[15:36] | And it’s going to be very, very hard. | 过程会非常非常艰难 |
[15:38] | Can I get that in writing? | 你能写下来吗 |
[15:43] | You need 10 of Javi’s hairs to do the DNA test. | 你需要哈维的十根毛发来做DNA测试 |
[15:46] | And I have to pull them from the root. I know. | 还得连着毛囊拔 我知道 |
[15:48] | Sweetheart, just how do you plan | 亲爱的 你打算怎么 |
[15:50] | to yank out his hair without him noticing? | 不让他发现拔下他的头发 |
[15:52] | Easy. | 很简单 |
[15:54] | I’m gonna distract him with my sex appeal. | 我会用我勾人的魅力分散他注意 |
[16:00] | Oh, wait, you’re serious. | 等等 原来你没开玩笑 |
[16:08] | I mean it. You look amazing. | 真的 你看起来太美了 |
[16:11] | I do? | 是吗 |
[16:13] | Don’t get me wrong, | 别会错意 |
[16:13] | I’ve always thought you were beautiful, | 我一直觉得你很漂亮 |
[16:15] | but today you’re glowing. | 但今天你光彩照人 |
[16:17] | That’s because I’m happy to see you. | 因为我很高兴看到了你 |
[16:24] | I’ve missed this. | 我真想念你的吻 |
[16:26] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[16:27] | I’ve missed this face, these ears, this hair. | 我想你这张脸 这双耳朵 这头秀发 |
[16:32] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:33] | I’m just excited to see you. | 我只是见到你好激动 |
[16:37] | Javier! What a delight. | 哈维尔 真高兴 |
[16:39] | I had no idea you were back in town. | 我都不知道你回来了 |
[16:41] | Hello, Genevieve. | 你好 吉纳维芙 |
[16:42] | Come here and give me a hug! | 快来给我个拥抱 |
[16:47] | We’ve missed you so much. | 我们好想你 |
[16:49] | Just wasn’t the same without you. | 没你在气氛都不一样了 |
[16:52] | That’s so nice. | 你真好 |
[16:54] | Anyway, I’ll just get out of your hairs now. | 我就不打扰你了[从你头发里出去] |
[16:57] | Hair. | 头发… |
[17:00] | Where were we? | 我们刚才到哪了 |
[17:02] | I believe we were doing this. | 我猜是这里 |
[17:06] | Zoila, I need you! | 佐拉 我需要你 |
[17:10] | Hold that thought. | 等一下 |
[17:17] | – We need more hair. – Are you kidding me? | -我们还需要毛发 -你开玩笑吗 |
[17:21] | You need 10. You only got 8. | 你需要十根 现在才八根 |
[17:22] | I can’t keep pulling the hair out of his head! | 我总不能一直拽他头发吧 |
[17:24] | He’s gonna notice! | 他会发现的 |
[17:24] | Then you’ll just have to get creative. | 那你就得发挥点创意了 |
[17:27] | Now go. | 去吧 |
[17:32] | Hey, there, mister. | 你好啊 先生 |
[17:34] | Do you know what else I’ve missed? | 知道我还想着什么吗 |
[17:36] | This chest! | 你的胸膛 |
[17:42] | And how is Tucker? | 塔克还好吗 |
[17:43] | Good. | 很好 |
[17:46] | I think. | 我猜 |
[17:47] | Actually, uh, Peri doesn’t let me see him much. | 实际上 佩里不怎么让我见他 |
[17:53] | I’m sorry. That’s terrible. | 抱歉 太糟了 |
[17:55] | So it’s just been me and Miguel. | 所以我就和米格尔一起 |
[17:56] | I had to give up the house. | 房子判给她了 |
[17:58] | We moved into an apartment. It’s not so big, but — | 我们搬进了一间公寓 不是很大 但… |
[18:00] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[18:01] | Wherever you are, that’s my home. | 你在哪里 哪里就是我的家 |
[18:04] | I feel the same way. | 我也是这么想的 |
[18:09] | But what about the money? | 但钱怎么办 |
[18:10] | Hospitals are so expensive, and you lost your job. | 住院那么贵 你又失业了 |
[18:13] | Well, I got another one. I did a movie. | 我找到别的事了 拍了部电影 |
[18:16] | That’s exciting! | 真棒 |
[18:17] | It was for cable, so no big deal. | 电视电影 不算什么 |
[18:20] | Sorry. Visiting hours are over. | 抱歉 探视时间结束了 |
[18:22] | We’ll talk about it later. | 我们下次再说吧 |
[18:24] | I want to hear more about the movie. | 我想多听听电影的事 |
[18:25] | You heard the man. | 你听见他说的了 |
[18:26] | Besides, I got to pick up Miguel. | 而且 我还得去接米格尔呢 |
[18:30] | I’m so proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[18:33] | Did you hear that? My husband is a movie star. | 你听见了吗 我丈夫是电影明星了 |
[18:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:39] | You’ve seen his movie? | 你看过他的电影吗 |
[18:40] | Yes, I have. And you are one lucky girl. | 是的 你真走运 |
[18:44] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[18:45] | I mean, the guy’s like, what, 50? | 我是说 那家伙得有五十了吧 |
[18:48] | And he’s naked in every scene. | 结果一裸到底 |
[18:51] | – Naked? – Yeah. And from the looks of that thing, | -裸吗 -没错 而且看他那家伙 |
[18:55] | I don’t blame you for taking a four-month nap. | 我可不怪你睡了四个月 |
[18:57] | Oh, god! Oh! | 天啊 |
[19:00] | Oh! Oh, god! | 天啊 |
[19:01] | Oh…God! | 天啊 |
[19:12] | Hi, Carmen. | 卡门 |
[19:13] | Hey. Listen, we’re taking dinner | 我们今晚要带晚餐 |
[19:15] | to Rosie in the hospital tonight. | 去罗西的医院看她 |
[19:16] | What do you want to bring? | 你准备带什么 |
[19:17] | Tonight? | 今晚吗 |
[19:20] | I’ve got this party. | 我今晚有个派对 |
[19:22] | For my book. | 宣传我书的 |
[19:24] | Well, thanks for the invitation. | 谢谢你的邀请啊 |
[19:26] | Well, I wasn’t sure that you’d want to go. | 我不确定你到底想不想去 |
[19:28] | – It’s at Evelyn Powell’s. – Of course it is. | -是在伊芙琳·鲍威尔家举办的 -当然了 |
[19:31] | You know, I am tired of your hostility, Carmen. | 我真是受够了你的冷嘲热讽 卡门 |
[19:33] | Is it really so bad that I’ve made new friends? | 我交新朋友真的有那么糟糕吗 |
[19:35] | Yes! Because you care more | 是的 因为你比起我们来 |
[19:37] | about those fancy people than you care about us. | 更在意那些上流社会的人 |
[19:39] | That is completely unfair! | 这么说实在是太不公平了 |
[19:41] | Ay, Marisol, it’s fine. No me importa. | 玛莉索 没关系 没什么大不了的 |
[19:43] | Go to your party. It’s where you belong. | 去你的派对吧 你属于那个地方 |
[19:45] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[19:47] | It means you were never really a maid. | 意思是你从来就不是女佣 |
[19:48] | You were never really one of us. | 你从来就不是我们中的一员 |
[19:50] | – Do you honestly feel that way? – Yes. | -你真的那么觉得吗 -没错 |
[19:53] | Que demonios es esto? | 这是什么啊 |
[19:56] | Carmen! | 卡门 |
[19:57] | I got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[20:00] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[20:02] | Herb Anderson? | 赫布·安德森 |
[20:03] | What are you doing in my house, Herb Anderson? | 你在我的房子里干什么 赫布·安德森 |
[20:05] | And if you like top-of-the-line, | 如果您喜欢顶级配置 |
[20:08] | wait till you see this kitchen. | 只要来看看这间厨房 |
[20:10] | Carmen? | 卡门 |
[20:12] | I-I just found her here. I swear. | 我来的时候她就在这里了 我发誓 |
[20:15] | I thought you had an audition. | 你不是有个试镜吗 |
[20:16] | They moved it. | 他们改时间了 |
[20:18] | You two, go check out the yard. | 你们俩去看看后院吧 |
[20:20] | It’s great for entertaining. | 那是居家娱乐休闲的好去处 |
[20:24] | This is one of your listings? | 这是你的待售房之一吗 |
[20:26] | I’m living in someone else’s house? | 我是住在别人家里吗 |
[20:28] | Yes, but it’s a really nice house. | 是的 但这幢房子真的很不错 |
[20:31] | You said this house was proof of how much you care. | 你说这幢房子能证明你有多在乎我 |
[20:34] | I wanted to do something for you, | 我想为你做点什么 |
[20:35] | but I could not afford it. | 但是我买不起 |
[20:37] | What do you mean? You’re rich. | 你什么意思 你很有钱啊 |
[20:40] | Actually, my wife is rich. | 其实 是我老婆很有钱 |
[20:42] | I haven’t sold a house all year. I’m sort of broke. | 我都一年没卖出房子了 都差不多破产了 |
[20:45] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[20:47] | I’m mooching off a mooch! | 我傍了一个吃软饭的 |
[20:53] | I am so glad that Marisol recommended you. | 玛莉索推荐了你真是太好了 |
[20:55] | You have no idea how grateful I am | 有你来这帮忙打点 |
[20:58] | to have some help around here. | 你都不知道我有多感激 |
[20:59] | Oh, no. No, please. | 不 别这么客气 |
[21:00] | You’ve been so cool about my schedule. | 你一点都不介意我的工作时间表 |
[21:01] | I’m the grateful one. | 我该感激你才是 |
[21:03] | Damn it, Taylor! For god’s sakes! | 该死 泰勒 看在上帝的分上 |
[21:04] | Look what Katy’s done now! | 你看看凯蒂做了些什么 |
[21:05] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[21:07] | Blanca’s here. She’s our new maid. | 布兰卡在这呢 她是我们的新女佣 |
[21:09] | Hi, Mr. Stappord. | 你好 斯塔普德先生 |
[21:10] | Hi. | 你好 |
[21:12] | I needed these papers for my deposition in Boston. | 我去波士顿出庭需要这些文件 |
[21:14] | Katy’s a child. I’m sure it wasn’t intentional. | 凯蒂是个孩子 我相信她不是故意的 |
[21:17] | That’s easy for you to say. | 你说得倒容易 |
[21:18] | She doesn’t keep ruining your things. | 她又没有一直弄坏你的东西 |
[21:22] | Why is she dressed like that? | 她为什么穿成那个样子 |
[21:24] | She’s coming to Marisol’s book party with us. | 她要跟我们一起去参加玛莉索的签售会 |
[21:28] | Have Blanca watch her. | 让布兰卡照顾她 |
[21:30] | Yeah. I don’t mind. Really. | 可以啊 我不介意 真的 |
[21:32] | We can’t leave Katy with someone new. | 我们不能把凯蒂扔给新来的人 |
[21:34] | You know that. | 你自己也清楚 |
[21:37] | Hey, Katy? | 凯蒂 |
[21:38] | Hey, sweetie, how about I make us a little snack? | 亲爱的 我给你做点好吃的怎么样 |
[21:41] | Yeah, do that. | 就这么办 |
[21:42] | All right. | 好嘞 |
[22:35] | Aah! Val, it’s me! It’s me! | 小瓦 是我 是我 |
[22:37] | Remi? Oh, my God! | 雷米 天呐 |
[22:38] | You pepper-sprayed me! | 你朝我喷胡椒喷雾 |
[22:39] | I thought you were gonna attack me. | 我以为你要袭击我 |
[22:41] | – Why were you following me? – You were jogging alone. | -你为什么要跟着我 -你一个人在跑步 |
[22:43] | I wanted to make sure you were safe! | 我想确保你的安全 |
[22:44] | By scaring the crap out of me? | 所以要把我吓个半死吗 |
[22:45] | Hey, I am your boyfriend, all right? | 我是你的男朋友 好吗 |
[22:47] | It is my job to protect you. | 保护你是我的职责 |
[22:48] | Well, if you keep “Protecting” me like that, | 你要是继续这么”保护”我 |
[22:50] | you’re not gonna be my boyfriend for much longer. | 你这男朋友的位置也保不了太久了 |
[22:59] | Come on. | 过来 |
[23:08] | You know, Katy, sometimes parents fight, | 凯蒂 有时候爸爸妈妈就是会吵架 |
[23:10] | but it doesn’t mean anything. | 但这不代表什么 |
[23:15] | See, the important thing is that they love each other, | 重要的是他们彼此相爱 |
[23:19] | and they love you. | 他们也爱你 |
[23:20] | Like you love them. Right? | 就像你爱他们一样 对吗 |
[23:24] | I don’t love daddy. | 我不爱爸爸 |
[23:27] | And neither does mommy. | 妈妈也不爱 |
[23:40] | It’s Dr. Stevens. | 是史蒂文斯医生 |
[23:44] | Hello? | 你好 |
[23:46] | Does he have the results? | 他有结果了吗 |
[23:47] | Is Javier the father? | 哈维尔是父亲吗 |
[23:50] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[23:53] | Thank you, doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[24:00] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[24:05] | It’s Pablo’s baby. | 是帕布罗的孩子 |
[24:13] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办 |
[24:25] | Good morning, beautiful. | 早上好 美女 |
[24:28] | How was your night? | 昨晚睡得怎么样 |
[24:32] | I saw your movie. | 我看了你的电影 |
[24:34] | Oh, God! Oh! God! Oh! | 天啊 天啊 |
[24:38] | – I can explain. – What’s to explain? | -我能解释 -有什么好解释的 |
[24:41] | Your wife is in a coma, and you were making pornos? | 你的妻子正处于昏迷之中 你就去拍黄片了 |
[24:45] | Soft-core! Soft-core! | 是借位 借位啦 |
[24:47] | I wasn’t actually having sex. | 我不是真的在做爱啦 |
[24:49] | Is that supposed to make me feel better? | 听你这样说我应该觉得好一点吗 |
[24:51] | You think I wanted to make that movie? | 你觉得我想拍那部电影吗 |
[24:53] | It’s the only job I could find! | 我只能接到那个活了 |
[24:54] | You call that a job? | 你管那个也叫活 |
[24:56] | Ernesto was a policeman. | 欧内斯托曾经是名警察 |
[24:57] | That was a job I could be proud of. | 那是我引以为豪的工作 |
[24:59] | – Rosie. – But this — | -罗西 -但这个… |
[25:01] | this is humiliating. | 这太丢人了 |
[25:02] | Rosie, you don’t understand. Miguel had no one. | 罗西 你不明白 米格尔举目无亲 |
[25:04] | He needed me to put food on the table. | 需要我来养他 |
[25:06] | I’m sorry I didn’t make you proud like Ernesto. | 抱歉我没能像欧内斯托那样让你骄傲 |
[25:10] | But I did the best that I could for Miguel. | 但我也为米格尔尽了全力啊 |
[25:14] | He’s my son now, too. | 他现在也是我儿子 |
[25:23] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:25] | You were just trying to be a good father. | 你只是想当个好爸爸 |
[25:28] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[25:33] | So, you understand? | 所以你理解我了吗 |
[25:35] | I do. | 是的 |
[25:38] | But if you make a sequel, I’ll put you in a coma. | 但如果你还敢拍续集 我饶不了你 |
[25:48] | Oh, Zoila. | 佐拉 |
[25:51] | I hate to see you cry. | 我真不想看你伤心 |
[25:53] | I just keep wondering | 我就是在想 |
[25:54] | how I’m gonna tell Javi about this. | 该怎么跟哈维说这事 |
[25:59] | Well, maybe you don’t. | 或许你不用说 |
[26:04] | Your baby still needs a father. | 你的孩子还是需要个父亲 |
[26:06] | Why can’t it be Javier? | 为什么不能是哈维尔呢 |
[26:08] | Genevieve. | 吉纳维芙 |
[26:10] | You’ll break his heart if you tell him the truth. | 你要告诉他真相 会伤他心的 |
[26:12] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:14] | – He could leave you. – I know! | -他可能会离开你 -我知道 |
[26:17] | But I’m not gonna lie to him. | 但我不要骗他 |
[26:21] | That’s very brave of you. | 你真的很勇敢 |
[26:23] | But if I were pregnant and alone, | 如果我是个怀孕的独身女人 |
[26:26] | I’d be scared to death. | 我被会吓死的 |
[26:33] | How do I look? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[26:35] | Better. | 好多了 |
[26:38] | Again, I am so sorry. | 再说一次 真的很对不起 |
[26:41] | Mm. Don’t be. | 不用 |
[26:43] | I wanted you to use the pepper spray. | 给你胡椒喷雾就是想让你用的 |
[26:45] | You wanted me to blind you? | 你想让我把你喷瞎吗 |
[26:46] | Not me, but a bad guy. | 不是喷我 是坏人 |
[26:50] | Remi, ever since the shooting, you’ve been hovering over me. | 雷米 自从枪击以后 你就一直围着我 |
[26:55] | Texting me, calling me. | 发短信给我 打电话给我 |
[26:58] | You have to stop. | 你得停止了 |
[27:00] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[27:01] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[27:07] | I ducked. | 我退缩了 |
[27:09] | What? | 什么 |
[27:11] | At the church, | 在教堂里 |
[27:12] | when the shooting started, I didn’t protect you. | 当枪声响起 我没有保护你 |
[27:14] | I… | 我… |
[27:17] | I ducked. | 我退缩了 |
[27:18] | There was gunfire. Everyone ducked. | 有人开枪 人人都会怕的 |
[27:21] | – But if you had been hit — – I wasn’t. | -但如果你被击中了… -我没有 |
[27:28] | Valentina, you’re my whole life, my future. | 瓦伦蒂娜 你是我的人生 我的未来 |
[27:32] | I don’t want to live in a world without you. | 没有你我不想活下去 |
[27:34] | I feel the same. | 我也是 |
[27:38] | Even though I was such a coward? | 即使我这么懦弱吗 |
[27:42] | That day was the worst day of my life. | 那天是我一生中最糟的日子 |
[27:45] | I lost my dad. | 我失去了我爸爸 |
[27:48] | I couldn’t imagine losing you, too. | 我不敢想也失去你是什么样 |
[27:51] | I’m glad you ducked. | 我很高兴你退缩了 |
[28:00] | Your eyes look… terrible. | 你的眼睛看起来…好糟 |
[28:07] | Oh, I’m sorry, Valentina. | 抱歉 瓦伦蒂娜 |
[28:08] | Let me just grab my glasses. | 我就是拿下眼镜 |
[28:09] | Valentina is off today, Mr. Powell. | 瓦伦蒂娜今天休息 鲍威尔先生 |
[28:13] | I’m your new maid. | 我是你的新女佣 |
[28:15] | Colette. | 科莱特 |
[28:17] | Have you been drinking? | 你喝酒了吗 |
[28:18] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[28:20] | I’m just new to this job, and, well, I hope my boss | 我最近才做女佣 但愿我的老板 |
[28:24] | isn’t the type to take advantage of me. | 不是那种会占我便宜的人 |
[28:27] | I’ve never been more confused. | 我真是糊涂了 |
[28:28] | Adrian, Dr. Haskell suggested role play | 亚德里安 哈斯凯尔医生说角色扮演 |
[28:31] | to spice up our sex life, | 能刺激我们的性生活 |
[28:32] | and you’ve always had a thing for maids, | 你也一直好女佣这口 |
[28:34] | so I thought you’d enjoy it. | 所以我以为你会喜欢 |
[28:36] | All right, I’m in. | 好吧 我加入 |
[28:38] | Let’s try this. | 我们来试试 |
[28:44] | I couldn’t help but overhear the other maids | 我不小心听到其他女佣们 |
[28:46] | whispering about your large reputation. | 说您器大活好 |
[28:50] | – Is that Valentina’s uniform? – Is that a problem? | -那是瓦伦蒂娜的制服吗 -有问题吗 |
[28:52] | It’s just… I’ve come to think of Valentina like a daughter. | 只是…我一直把瓦伦蒂娜当女儿看 |
[28:56] | Well, perhaps you should take the uniform off of Colette. | 那你就把科莱特的衣服脱下来吧 |
[29:01] | Hate to be a stickler — does it have to be Colette? | 我不想抠细节 一定得叫科莱特吗 |
[29:03] | What’s wrong with Colette? | 科莱特怎么了 |
[29:04] | My father’s second wife was Colette — ghastly woman. | 我父亲的第二任妻子就叫科莱特 坏女人 |
[29:07] | How about… | 不如叫… |
[29:10] | Gretchen? | 格雷琴吧 |
[29:11] | And try it with a German accent. | 再配上德国口音试试 |
[29:19] | If that is what you want, | 如果你想的话 |
[29:22] | then I will do my best. | 我尽力吧 |
[29:23] | Oh, that’s good. Keep talking. | 非常好 继续 |
[29:26] | Very well, Herr Powell. | 很好 鲍威尔先生 |
[29:28] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[29:29] | Yes. More German. Something’s happening. | 很好 继续 有反应了 |
[29:32] | Uh, my name is Gretchen. | 我叫格雷琴 |
[29:34] | – Guten Morgen. – Yes, yes. | -早上好 -很好 |
[29:36] | – Ich bin eine Berliner. Edelweiss. – Yeah. | -我是柏林人 雪绒花 -继续 |
[29:40] | Gesundheit. | 祝你健康 |
[29:45] | Sorry, it, um… | 抱歉… |
[29:47] | it was indigestion. | 还是不行 |
[29:48] | Oh, for god’s sake. | 天啊 |
[29:51] | Are you leaving? | 你走了吗 |
[29:52] | Yes! Adrian! This is hopeless. | 是的 艾德里安 真是无药可救 |
[29:55] | Auf wiedersehen. | 再见 |
[30:02] | Carmen, I’m sorry. | 卡门 对不起 |
[30:04] | Give those to your wife. She paid for them anyway. | 送你老婆去吧 反正也是她的钱买的 |
[30:07] | Okay, I get it. You’re mad at me. | 好了 我懂 你是在生我气 |
[30:08] | I’m not mad at you. I’m mad at me. | 我不是在生你气 是生我气 |
[30:11] | I knew better. | 我没这么无知的 |
[30:12] | – You know, I broke all my rules for you. – You have rules? | -我为你打破了我所有的规则 -你还有规则吗 |
[30:16] | Don’t sleep with a married man. Don’t depend on a man. | 不要跟已婚男人上床 不要依赖男人 |
[30:18] | Don’t date a man with an accent sexier than yours. | 不要跟口音比你还性感的男人约会 |
[30:22] | That’s really a rule? | 这真是一条规则吗 |
[30:23] | Well, it is now. | 现在是了 |
[30:26] | And, lastly, | 最后 |
[30:27] | don’t fall in love with a man when there’s no future. | 不要爱上一个没有未来的男人 |
[30:31] | You…Love me? | 你爱我吗 |
[30:33] | It doesn’t matter. It’s over. | 不重要了 结束了 |
[30:35] | You know I would be with you, but there’s a prenup. | 你知道我愿意跟你在一起 但是有婚前约定 |
[30:37] | If I leave my wife, I get nothing. | 如果我离开了我妻子 就一无所获 |
[30:42] | And what about me? | 那我呢 |
[30:43] | Am I nothing? | 我什么都不算吗 |
[30:44] | You’re everything, okay? | 你是一切 好吗 |
[30:47] | I’m in love with you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[30:52] | I wish I could believe that. | 真希望我能信 |
[30:55] | Please don’t go. | 不要走 求你了 |
[30:59] | I have to, Sebastien. | 我必须走 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[31:05] | I’m better than this. | 我不是这种女人 |
[31:19] | 《全盘交代》 我身为比佛利山庄女佣 实为卧底 玛莉索·苏亚雷斯著 | |
[31:22] | Excuse me. | 先失陪了 |
[31:24] | Oh, my god, you came! | 天啊 你们来了 |
[31:27] | Michael, I thought you were going out of town. | 迈克尔 我还以为你要出城 |
[31:30] | Oh, I’m leaving tonight, but I couldn’t miss your party. | 我今晚走 但我不能错过你的派对 |
[31:33] | – You look amazing! – Thank you. | -你看起来美呆了 -谢谢 |
[31:35] | Success agrees with you! | 你很适合成功 |
[31:36] | Taylor, | 泰勒 |
[31:37] | Michael, nice to see you… | 迈克尔 很高兴见到你们 |
[31:40] | and your tiny child at my otherwise grown-up party. | 和你们的小孩出席我的成年人派对 |
[31:44] | I hope it’s not an inconvenience. | 希望不会不方便 |
[31:45] | Not at all! | 完全不会 |
[31:47] | Marisol, your fans are calling for you. Come. | 玛莉索 你的粉丝在召唤你 来吧 |
[31:49] | Pardon me. | 先失陪了 |
[31:58] | Pardon me. | 不好意思 |
[32:00] | I’m Adrian Powell. | 我是艾德里安·鲍威尔 |
[32:02] | Alexandra. | 亚莉珊德拉 |
[32:03] | Do you know Marisol? | 你认识玛莉索吗 |
[32:04] | No, a friend brought me. | 不认识 一个朋友带我来的 |
[32:06] | I’m just in town for a couple days. | 我只在城里待几天 |
[32:08] | What do you do for a living, Adrian? | 你是做什么的 艾德里安 |
[32:10] | I’m independently wealthy. | 我是靠自己发财的 |
[32:13] | It takes up a lot of my time, but I find it fulfilling. | 这占据了我很多时间 但我觉得很充实 |
[32:15] | And you? | 你呢 |
[32:17] | I shouldn’t talk about my work in polite company. | 在一群上流社会人士中 我不该说我的工作 |
[32:20] | So now you have to tell me. | 现在你必须告诉我了 |
[32:24] | I’m a professional dominatrix. | 我是个职业施虐狂 |
[32:29] | I did not see that coming. | 我真是没料到 |
[32:30] | You don’t look like a dominatrix. | 你看起来不像是施虐狂 |
[32:33] | How should I look? | 我看起来该是什么样 |
[32:35] | Fishnet stockings, leather corset, | 渔网袜 皮质紧身衣 |
[32:39] | whips and chains? | 挥鞭子带锁链吗 |
[32:44] | I suppose so. Yeah. | 我想是的 |
[32:49] | Pick that up. | 捡起来 |
[32:52] | All right, Alexandra. | 好 亚莉珊德拉 |
[32:54] | Mistress Alexandra. | 亚莉珊德拉夫人 |
[32:57] | On your knees. | 跪下 |
[33:13] | Should be translated into Spanish, at the very least. | 至少应该翻译成西班牙语 |
[33:17] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[33:17] | Adrian, you’re being rude. | 艾德里安 你真无礼 |
[33:18] | What could possibly be so urgent? | 什么事这么急啊 |
[33:21] | You’ll have to excuse us. | 我们先失陪了 |
[33:23] | Something seems to have popped up. | 好像”出”了点事 |
[33:38] | I’m so happy for the two of you. | 我真为你俩感到高兴 |
[33:40] | And how clever you were to adopt an older child. | 你们真聪明 领养了一个大龄孩子 |
[33:44] | Clever? | 聪明 |
[33:45] | You don’t have to worry about getting your figure back. | 你不用担心恢复身材的事 |
[33:47] | And you get to miss | 而你可以错过 |
[33:49] | all the difficult parts of child rearing. | 抚养孩子中艰难的部分 |
[33:51] | I can assure you, we’re not missing | 我跟你保证 我们并没有错过 |
[33:52] | all the difficult parts. | 所有艰难的部分 |
[33:54] | No one ever said that being a parent was easy, Michael. | 没人说做父母很容易 迈克尔 |
[33:58] | Excuse me. | 我先失陪了 |
[34:05] | I know it’s none of my business, | 我知道这不关我的事 |
[34:07] | but it’s natural for a new child | 但是新来的孩子 |
[34:09] | to bring some tension to a marriage. | 让婚姻紧张 这是很自然的 |
[34:12] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[34:13] | It’s none of your business. | 这的确不关你的事 |
[34:40] | Good, you’re here. | 你来了真好 |
[34:43] | I think tonight’s the night. | 我想就是今晚了 |
[34:53] | 新信息 来自佐拉 真希望你也在 | |
[34:57] | Sorry, Gail. | 抱歉 盖尔 |
[34:58] | Should I personalize it? | 我该写谁的名字吗 |
[34:59] | Oh, yes. To my maid Elida. | 是的 给我的女佣艾丽达 |
[35:00] | – Oh, that’s nice. – I want her to read about the woman | -真好 -我想让她读读 |
[35:02] | who cleaned the foyer with a toothbrush, | 用牙刷打扫门厅的女人的故事 |
[35:04] | ’cause I’m hoping she’s gonna take the hint. | 因为我希望她能接受暗示 |
[35:08] | Yours can read English? | 你家女佣还看得懂英语吗 |
[35:09] | I’ll give you $5,000 for her sight unseen. | 不用看她 我就付你五千块要了她 |
[35:13] | – That’s kind of offensive. – Oh, come on. | -这有些冒犯吧 -拜托 |
[35:15] | You know how hard it is to find good help. | 你知道找个不错的女佣有多难 |
[35:17] | That’s what your whole book is about. | 你整本书都是讲的这个啊 |
[35:19] | That’s not what it’s about. | 我的书讲的不是这个 |
[35:21] | I’d give anything | 我愿意付出一切 |
[35:21] | for a maid that didn’t steal from me. | 找一个不会偷我东西的女佣 |
[35:23] | Hell, I’d settle for one that just isn’t stupid. | 不蠢的我就要了 |
[35:26] | Well, if they weren’t stupid, they wouldn’t be maids. | 如果她们不蠢 就不会做女佣 |
[35:28] | Okay, that’s it. | 够了 |
[35:31] | These women that you take such pleasure in deriding, | 你们以嘲弄为乐的这些女人 |
[35:35] | they work their asses off. | 她们很努力地工作 |
[35:37] | They literally get on their hands and knees for you. | 她们为了你们诚心诚意 卑躬屈膝 |
[35:40] | And you think that makes you better than them? | 你觉得这就意味着你们比她们更高等吗 |
[35:42] | Well, it doesn’t. | 不是的 |
[35:45] | These women may not have money, but they do have class, | 这些女人可能没钱 但她们有风度 |
[35:49] | which is more than I can say for you people. | 比你们强得多 |
[35:53] | Marisol! Where are you going? | 玛莉索 你去哪里 |
[35:56] | This has all been lovely, Evelyn, | 我很愉快 伊芙琳 |
[35:57] | but I think I’m at the wrong party. | 但是我想我来错派对了 |
[36:11] | Carmen. | 卡门 |
[36:12] | Am I too late? | 我来得太迟了吗 |
[36:13] | I’d love to see Rosie. | 我想看看罗西 |
[36:15] | What about your big party and all your fancy people? | 你的盛大派对和上流人士呢 |
[36:18] | They’re not my people. | 他们跟我不是一类人 |
[36:21] | You are. | 你才是 |
[36:23] | You mean that? | 你是认真的吗 |
[36:24] | Carmen, I am so, so sorry. | 卡门 真的很抱歉 |
[36:27] | I did not mean to ignore you. | 我不是故意忽视你的 |
[36:29] | I guess I just — I got caught up in all of this. | 我想我就是… 我被卷入到这一切之中 |
[36:32] | It’s okay. I guess I did, too. | 没事 我想我也是 |
[36:35] | Oh? | 是吗 |
[36:38] | I broke up with Sebastien. | 我和塞巴斯蒂安分手了 |
[36:41] | You were right, marisol. | 你说得对 玛莉索 |
[36:41] | I became someone I didn’t respect. | 我成了我并不尊重的人 |
[36:43] | I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[36:45] | The only bad part is now I don’t have a place to live. | 现在唯一糟糕的事就是我没地方住了 |
[36:48] | Well, I have an empty guest room. | 我有空客房啊 |
[36:50] | No, no. I-I couldn’t impose. | 不行 我不能占你便宜 |
[36:53] | Oh, hell. I’m desperate. | 该死 我走投无路了 |
[36:55] | I’m imposing! | 我要占你便宜 |
[36:56] | Good! Come over tonight. | 好啊 今晚过来吧 |
[36:59] | In fact, I have an idea that I’d love to run by you. | 实际上 我有个主意想说给你听听 |
[37:01] | – Idea for what? – The next chapter of my life. | -什么主意 -我人生的下一章 |
[37:07] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[37:08] | Hi, guys! | 你们好啊 |
[37:16] | Cheers, my love. | 干杯 亲爱的 |
[37:18] | To a fabulous party. | 敬超赞的派对 |
[37:20] | And a happy ending for us both. | 以及我俩的幸福结局 |
[37:26] | So, tell me. What got into you this evening? | 告诉我 你今晚怎么性起了 |
[37:29] | I trust you’re not complaining. | 我想你不是在抱怨吧 |
[37:31] | Oh, on the contrary. | 恰恰相反 |
[37:32] | I’m hoping for a repeat performance. | 我希望能再来一次 |
[37:36] | You think it was the music? | 你觉得是因为音乐吗 |
[37:38] | Perhaps a certain food you were eating? | 或者是你吃的某一样东西 |
[37:41] | Actually, I met the most fascinating woman. | 实际上 我遇到了最迷人的女人 |
[37:44] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[37:46] | I had sex with another woman’s erection? | 你因为另一个女人勃起 而我跟你做爱了吗 |
[37:48] | But the orgasm was all yours. | 但是高潮都是你的 |
[37:50] | You were thinking about this other woman the whole time? | 你一直都想着那个女人吗 |
[37:51] | – Not the woman, the pain. – What? | -不是那个女人 而是痛苦 -什么 |
[37:54] | She’s a dominatrix. | 她是施虐狂 |
[37:56] | She stepped on my hand. It was a revelation. | 她踩了我的手 那是启示 |
[38:00] | I think I’ve heard enough. | 我想我听够了 |
[38:01] | But I discovered the solution to our problem. | 但我发现了我们问题的解决方案 |
[38:04] | You just have to be cruel to me. | 你只用对我残酷就行了 |
[38:06] | It shouldn’t be that hard. | 没那么难的 |
[38:07] | You’re practically a dominatrix already. | 你基本上已经是施虐狂了 |
[38:08] | You disgust me, Adrian! | 你让我恶心 艾德里安 |
[38:10] | Yes, like that! | 就像是那样 |
[38:11] | I am going to bed now, | 我现在要上床了 |
[38:13] | and you can sleep on the couch tonight. | 你今晚可以在沙发上睡觉了 |
[38:17] | We have nine other bedrooms. | 我们还有九间卧室呢 |
[38:19] | Couch! | 睡沙发 |
[38:40] | Hi. I’m looking for the Velvet Whip. | 你好 我找天鹅绒鞭子 |
[38:43] | Am I in the right place? | 我来对地方了吗 |
[38:44] | Shut up, worm. | 闭嘴 虫子 |
[38:47] | I’ll take that as a yes. | 我当你回答的是 |
[38:56] | Mi amor. | 我的爱人 |
[38:58] | What did you want to talk to me about? | 你想跟我聊什么 |
[39:00] | Why don’t you sit? | 你坐下吧 |
[39:04] | You’re making me a little nervous. | 你让我有点紧张 |
[39:07] | That makes two of us. | 我也紧张 |
[39:11] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[39:12] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[39:13] | I know it’s crazy. | 我知道这很疯狂 |
[39:14] | Oh, my god. You’re pregnant? | 天啊 你怀孕了吗 |
[39:18] | Whoa! Whoa, wait! | 等等 |
[39:20] | Javi — | 哈维 |
[39:21] | You’re pregnant! | 你怀孕了 |
[39:22] | My — my heart is bursting out of my chest! | 我的心都要从胸口跳出来了 |
[39:25] | So, you’re happy about this, but — | 你对此很高兴 但是… |
[39:26] | I’m thrilled! | 我激动万分 |
[39:28] | This is all I ever wanted, | 我就想这样 |
[39:30] | to have a child with the woman I love. | 跟我爱的女人生一个孩子 |
[39:34] | Oh, my god. Am I really going to be a dad? | 天啊 我真的要做爸爸了吗 |
[39:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:45] | Yes, you are. | 你要做爸爸了 |
[40:07] | – Hi. – Oh, g-god! Blanca. | -你好 -天啊 布兰卡 |
[40:10] | You said I could move my things in here tonight. | 你说过我今晚可以搬东西过来的 |
[40:13] | – Right. I did. – What’s wrong? | -是的 -怎么了 |
[40:15] | Uh, there’s a mess in the living room. | 客厅里一团糟 |
[40:17] | I was just going to clean it up. | 我正打算清理 |
[40:19] | Oh, well, that’s okay. I’ve got it. | 没事 我来吧 |
[40:20] | – No, I can’t let you do that. – No, it’s fine. Trust me. | -不行 我不能让你这样做 -没事 相信我 |
[40:22] | Whatever it is, I’m sure I’ve seen worse. | 不管是什么情况 我肯定见过更糟糕的 |
[40:24] | – I can do it. – No. Oh, Blanca, wait. | -我可以的 -不 布兰卡 等等 |
[40:38] | What the hell happened in here? | 这里发生了什么事 |
[40:53] | Oh, for heaven’s sake. | 看在老天的份上 |
[40:59] | Get out of my roses! | 离开我的玫瑰 |
[41:00] | Ugh. Mangy mutt. | 肮脏的杂种狗 |
[41:02] | Go on! | 走啊 |
[41:03] | Go on! | 走啊 |
[41:04] | Go on, get! | 快走 |
[41:06] | Go on! Get! Get! | 走啊 快走 |