Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第2季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第2季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] – She took my kid. – Drinking won’t get him back. -她带走了我的孩子 -喝酒也不会让他回来
[00:04] You’re my maid, Carmen. Not my mom. 你是我的女佣 卡门 又不是我妈
[00:07] Go to rehab. 去戒酒吧
[00:09] When you get back… 等你回来的时候
[00:10] I will be here waiting for you. 我会在这里等你
[00:12] What’s wrong? 出什么事了
[00:13] There’s a problem with my kidneys. 我的肾脏有问题
[00:15] Seems the little buggers are starting to shut down. 看来这俩小东西开始衰竭了
[00:18] My father kicked me out of this house because of you. 我父亲把我赶出了家 就因为你
[00:20] I don’t want her to leave. 我不想让她走
[00:22] It’s Didi. 是迪迪
[00:23] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[00:24] Uncle Ken asked me and his business managers 肯叔叔让我和他的业务经理
[00:26] to inform Didi that he wants a divorce. 告诉迪迪他想离婚
[00:28] We have to get you out of here 我们要在雷吉送你走之前
[00:29] before Reggie sends you away. 把你带走
[00:31] This man isn’t supposed to have visitors. 这老人不该有人探视的
[00:33] Mr. Kenneth was getting stronger. 肯尼思先生慢慢康复了
[00:34] He wanted to take back control of his business, 他想要回生意的控制权
[00:36] so you made himfall. 所以你让他摔倒
[00:37] There’s an immigration hearing next week. 下周有场移民听证会
[00:39] It could go well for you and your son… 对你和你儿子来说可以很顺利
[00:42] Or not so well. 也可以不顺利
[00:42] I want us to hit another house. 我想再去抢一家
[00:44] Are you high? 你嗑药嗑昏头了吗
[00:45] Last time we went out, Carter killed somebody. 我们上次行动时 卡特杀了人
[00:50] We’ve got to get out of here! 我们得离开这里
[00:51] – Did you tell someone? – Valentina. -你告诉别人了吗 -瓦伦蒂娜
[00:53] – If she tells someone — – I don’t think she will. -如果她跟别人说了 -她不会的
[00:54] But I’m getting out just in case. 但是我要先出城避一避 以防万一
[00:56] You might want to do the same. 你也该这么做
[00:57] We call the police now. 立刻报警
[00:58] I can’t turn Ethan in! 我不能把伊森抖出来
[01:00] I spent 14 months in jail. 我被判十四个月监禁
[01:02] Please don’t make the same mistake I did. 不要重蹈我的覆辙
[01:04] I’ve decided to tell the police about Ethan. 我决定跟警察说伊森的事
[01:06] You’re doing the right thing. 你在做正确的事
[01:07] Good morning, Javier. 早上好 哈维尔
[01:08] So, Javier’s a good guy? 哈维尔是个好人吗
[01:10] He’s great. 他很棒
[01:12] But today, I was thanking God for you. 但今天 我因为你而感谢上帝
[01:14] Who did you kill, Nick? 你杀了谁 尼克
[01:15] I’m not a murderer. 我不是谋杀犯
[01:18] Opal, no! 奥珀尔 不要
[01:31] Just — I had no idea she was that crazy. 我真不知道她有那么疯狂
[01:36] We’re so sorry. 真的很遗憾
[01:39] Mrs. Deering, your husband’s here. 迪林太太 你丈夫来了
[01:43] What the hell’s going on? 发生什么事了
[01:44] Opal is dead. 奥珀尔死了
[01:46] What? 什么
[01:47] She shot herself last night. 她昨晚饮弹自尽了
[01:49] Here? Wh– 在这里吗…
[01:52] Oh, my God. 天哪
[01:54] And now we need to talk. 现在我们需要谈谈
[02:00] To witness something like that… 亲眼目睹那种事…
[02:02] I can’t imagine. 我真的无法想象你的感觉
[02:04] It was awful. 简直太可怕了
[02:06] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[02:08] I-I’m sorry. 抱歉
[02:09] I-I-I thought under the circumstances… 我以为这种情况下…
[02:15] I learned something last night. 昨晚我知道了一件事
[02:17] What’s that? 什么事
[02:18] It was Opal who pushed Dahlia off the bridge. 是奥珀尔把达利娅推下桥的
[02:21] At first, I was relieved, 开始我还舒了一口气
[02:23] but then it occurred to me, 但是后来我想到
[02:25] “Why would you keep her secret all these years 要不是你自己也有什么秘密
[02:29] unless you had a secret of your own?” 你怎么会替她保守秘密这么多年
[02:32] And it would have to be pretty terrible for you 能让自己妻子白白枉死
[02:36] to let your wife’s death to go unpunished. 你一定难受极了
[02:40] So… 所以
[02:42] Maybe you did kill someone. 可能你真的杀人了
[02:44] Okay, the house is full of strangers. 现在家里全是陌生人
[02:46] Can we discuss it later? 我们以后再谈好吗
[02:47] I won’t be here later. 以后我就不在这里了
[02:51] Where was Opal staying? 奥珀尔住在哪里
[02:52] Some apartment. Why? 住在什么公寓里吧 怎么了
[02:54] I-I-I gave her a watch once 我给过她一块手表
[02:56] that belonged to my grandmother. 以前是我祖母的
[02:57] I’d like to get it back. Y-you don’t know the address? 我想拿回来 你知道地址吗
[03:01] She banks at Beverly Pacific. 她用的是比佛利太平洋银行
[03:02] I’m sure they’ll know where she was staying. 他们一定知道她的住处
[03:03] So… 也就是说
[03:06] You’re not gonna tell me what you did? 你不打算告诉我你做过的事吗
[03:09] It’s not what you think. 不是你想的那样
[03:19] So, how did it go? 怎么样
[03:20] All he would talk about is Opal’s apartment. 他就只说了奥珀尔的公寓
[03:23] Why? 为什么
[03:24] She was blackmailing him, 她生前在敲诈他
[03:25] maybe she had some physical proof of what he did. 可能她手里有他罪行的物证吧
[03:28] You need to get to that apartment before Nick does. 你得赶在尼克之前去她的公寓看看
[03:31] Do you know where she was staying? 你知道她生前住的地方吗
[03:33] As a matter of fact, I do. 说实话 我知道
[04:02] Morning. 早啊
[04:04] Oh, crap. 糟了
[04:07] Did we have sex last night? 我们昨晚发生性关系了吗
[04:09] No. 没有
[04:10] Oh, thank you, lord. 谢天谢地
[04:12] We made love. 我们做爱了
[04:18] Thanks for nothing. 白谢了
[04:24] Mami! 妈妈
[04:27] Mija, what are you doing here? 女儿 你在这里干什么
[04:29] I have to meet with the police at 9:00 我九点要跟警察见面
[04:30] to talk to them about Ethan. 跟他们说伊森的事
[04:33] Is it okay that I crashed here last night? 我昨晚睡在这儿没事吧
[04:35] Of course. 当然了
[04:36] I just wish you’d called me first. 我只是希望你能先跟我说一声
[04:39] Two cups of coffee, huh? 两杯咖啡啊
[04:42] Yeah, the doctor thinks I need more caffeine in my diet. 医生说我的饮食里需要更多咖啡因
[04:45] Come on. 得了吧
[04:45] I know you had company. 我知道有别人在
[04:48] You do? Well, I can explain. 你知道 我能解释的
[04:50] It’s okay. 没事的
[04:51] I really like Javier. 我真的很喜欢哈维尔
[04:53] Who? 你说谁
[04:54] Oh, right. Javier. 没错 哈维尔
[04:56] He’s so sweet. 他很贴心
[04:57] I don’t think you could have picked a nicer guy. 我觉得你找不到比他更好的人了
[04:59] Yeah, I’d be a fool to mess that up. 是啊 我如果搞砸这一切就是个傻瓜了
[05:04] And papi left you. 爸爸离开了你
[05:05] I think that means you can sleep with whoever you want. 那意味着你想跟谁睡都行
[05:11] Morning. 早安
[05:14] Mami? 妈咪
[05:15] Hold that thought, sweetness. 别改变主意 亲爱的
[05:17] What are you doing here? 你怎么来了
[05:20] I picked up some pastelitos. 我给你拿了些油炸酥
[05:21] I thought we could have breakfast together. 我想我们可以一起吃早饭
[05:23] Fantastic! 好极了
[05:25] But we should eat them in the park. 但我们该去公园吃
[05:26] Why? 为什么
[05:28] Food tastes better outside. 在外面吃东西更美味
[05:29] You’re a chef. You should know that! 你是名厨师 你该懂的
[05:32] If anyone should ask where I’ve gone, anyone at all, 要有人问我去哪儿了 无论是谁
[05:36] I’ll be back soon. 我很快就回来
[05:38] Okay. 好的
[05:42] Hey, mija! 女儿
[05:45] Dad?! 爸爸
[05:46] Got exciting news — 有个令人激动的消息
[05:49] looks like your mom and I are back together. 看起来你妈妈和我又复合了
[05:59] I must say I was surprised to get your call. 不得不说接到你的电话我很惊讶
[06:01] It’s been ages. 很久没联系了
[06:03] And I feel awful about that. 那感觉糟透了
[06:06] I do enjoy you and Evelyn so much. 我真的很喜欢你和伊芙琳
[06:09] Are you sure there’s not another reason for this visit? 你确定你过来没有其它原因吗
[06:12] I detected a hint of desperation in your voice 你打电话时 我从你的嗓音里
[06:14] when you called. 发现了一丝绝望
[06:16] It’s true. 没错
[06:17] I’m here because I need something. 我来是因为我有所需要
[06:20] Then you came to the right place. 那你来对地方了
[06:22] I never could say no to a pretty face. 我永远拒绝不了漂亮女人
[06:25] What is it you need? 你需要什么
[06:27] A kidney. 一颗肾
[06:29] Beg pardon? 你说什么
[06:30] I have renal failure, 我得了肾衰竭
[06:33] so I’m asking people to get tested 所以我恳请人们去做检测
[06:35] in the hopes someone will be a match 希望有人能匹配
[06:37] and give me their kidney. 给我一个肾
[06:41] Well? 怎么样
[06:43] Uh, it would be one thing if you were going to 你要想用我的私人飞机或游艇
[06:44] ask to use my jet or my yacht, 这是一回事
[06:46] but this is a major organ we’re talking about, 但我们现在谈论的是一个重要的器官
[06:48] one I’ve grown quite fond of. 我渐渐喜欢的东西
[06:50] I know it’s a big favor. 我知道这是个很大的人情
[06:52] That’s why I’m only asking my closest friends. 所以我只问我最亲密的朋友
[06:55] Now might be a good time to point out, we’re not that close. 也许现在不是指明的时候 但我们没那么亲密
[06:59] But don’t you remember the Bermans’ christmas party? 但你不记得伯曼家的圣诞派对了吗
[07:02] We talked in the corner the whole night. 我们在角落里聊了一整晚
[07:04] you said we had an amazing connection. 你说过我们很来电
[07:07] Honestly, I was hitting on you. 老实说 我当时在勾搭你
[07:09] – No. – Oh, yes. I’m very skeevy. -不是吧 -是的 我令人恶心
[07:12] Well, it was a long time ago. 那是很久前的事了
[07:14] I’m willing to forgive you. 我愿意原谅你
[07:16] That seems misguided. 看来你误入歧途了
[07:18] I have no choice. 我没有选择
[07:19] My condition’s getting worse. 我的身体情况越来越糟
[07:21] Please help me. 请帮帮我
[07:23] I’m sorry. 很抱歉
[07:25] But if there was anything else I could do for you… 但如果有别的我能为你做的
[07:28] Well I would like to get away for the weekend. 我周末想出去散散心
[07:33] Could you loan me your yacht? 你能把游艇借我吗
[07:35] Oh, sweetheart. 亲爱的
[07:37] No. 不行
[07:44] Miguel. 米格尔
[07:46] I need to talk to you. 我得和你谈谈
[07:50] In, papito. 进来
[07:53] Now, this is very serious. 这很重要
[07:55] Mr. Kenneth is in trouble. 肯尼思先生遇到麻烦了
[07:58] Someone is stealing from him. 有人从他那儿偷东西
[08:00] His treasure? 他的财产吗
[08:02] Yes. 是的
[08:04] Someone is stealing his treasure — 有人在偷他的财产
[08:06] a bad man — and I need to stop him. 一个坏人 我得阻止他
[08:09] The problem is, 问题是
[08:11] this bad man will be angry. 这个坏人会很生气
[08:15] He may try to send us back to Mexico. 他可能会想把我们送回墨西哥
[08:17] No. 不
[08:18] Yes. 就是这样
[08:20] Sometimes in life, 有时候在人的一生中
[08:22] we have to choose between what is good for us 我们得在对我们有利之事
[08:26] and what is the right thing to do. 和做正确的事之间做出选择
[08:29] Do you understand? 你明白吗
[08:31] And I know how much you want to stay in this country 我知道你有多想待在这个国家
[08:35] so I am asking for your permission. 所以我在请求你的允许
[08:39] Will you let me fight this very bad man? 你会让我和这个坏人做斗争吗
[08:49] You will need a sword. 那你需要一把剑
[09:03] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[09:04] Oh, the cops are breaking into Ethan’s locker. 警察们强行打开了伊森的储物柜
[09:06] They’ve got a warrant and everything. 他们有搜查证 有备而来
[09:08] A warrant? 搜查证
[09:10] Yeah, people are saying he was a part of that home-invasion ring. 是的 大家都说他是入室抢劫团伙中的一员
[09:14] Oh, my god. 我的天哪
[09:15] Wow. That’s messed up. 真是糟透了
[09:16] Yeah, they’re talking to kids now, 警方现在在询问其他学生
[09:17] trying to figure out who else was part of it. 想找出还有谁也参与了此事
[09:20] You guys knew Ethan, right? 你们也认识伊森对吗
[09:23] – Not really. – We should bounce. -不是很熟 -我们得走了
[09:25] We’re gonna be late for chemistry. 上化学课要迟到了
[09:28] This is bad. What if Carmen finds out? 糟糕 如果卡门发现了怎么办
[09:30] – Who the hell is Carmen? – That girl I told you about. -卡门是谁 -就是我跟你提过的那个女孩
[09:32] Don’t worry about her. Worry about going to jail. 先别管她了 想想被抓进去怎么办吧
[09:34] I know. I know. 我知道 我知道
[09:34] God, we just — we got to come up with a plan. 天哪 我们必须得想一个对策
[09:36] Well, until we do, stay cool, okay? 想出对策之前 不要轻举妄动好吗
[09:47] Hey, Spence. How are you? 斯宾思 你还好吗
[09:49] How’s rehab going? 酒戒得怎么样了
[09:51] Aww, that’s great. 那太好了
[09:53] Me? 我吗
[09:55] I’m so busy. 我超级忙
[09:56] You know, sweeping and mopping and… polishing. 扫地拖地还有…抛光[涂指甲油]
[10:01] There’s the door. I should go. 门铃响了 我先挂了
[10:03] Listen, keep up the good work, okay? 听着 再接再厉好吗
[10:05] Bye! 拜拜
[10:12] This is Spence Westmore’s house, right? 这是斯宾思·韦斯特莫家对吗
[10:14] Who are you, and what is that? 你是谁 以及那是什么
[10:16] I’m Gavin — Peri Westmore’s personal assistant. 我是盖文 佩里·韦斯特莫的私人助理
[10:18] And this is her son. 这是她儿子
[10:20] Do you know where Spence is? 你知道斯宾思在哪儿吗
[10:21] He’s at re– 他在戒…
[10:23] rehearsal for a show. 排练节目
[10:26] I thought the baby was with Peri in Rome. 我以为宝宝和佩里一起在罗马呢
[10:28] Well, he was, 他本来是在罗马
[10:29] but Peri’s nanny got arrested for shoplifting. 但是佩里的保姆因为入店行窃被捕
[10:31] Really? 真的吗
[10:32] If you knew what Peri paid us, 如果你知道佩里给我们的薪水有多少
[10:33] you wouldn’t be that shocked. 你就不会这么吃惊了
[10:34] Uh, long story short, the movie wraps in a week, 长话短说 电影还有一周就杀青了
[10:36] and until then, Peri needs Spence to take care of the baby. 在此之前 佩里需要斯宾思来照顾宝宝
[10:38] Oh, no, no, no, no. 不行不行
[10:39] Spence isn’t here, and I hate kids. 斯宾思不在这儿 我也讨厌孩子
[10:42] Oh, you don’t have to love him. Just keep him alive. 你不需要多爱他 别养死他就好
[10:44] I can’t promise that. 这我不敢保证
[10:45] Lady, please. 小姐 拜托了
[10:47] Peri’s got some nerve. 佩里胆子真大
[10:48] Didn’t she just sue for custody of Tucker? 她不是刚向法院控诉要求塔科的监护权吗
[10:51] Well, she says if Spence does this for her, 她说如果斯宾思帮了她这个忙
[10:52] she’s willing to reconsider the entire custody ruling. 她会重新考虑整个监护权的支配
[10:59] Well… I guess I could watch him until spence gets back. 那么 我可以在斯宾思回来之前照顾他
[11:03] I’m sure you’ll do a wonderful job. 我相信你一定会做得很出色的
[11:05] – Where’s his cage? – Cage? -他的笼子在哪儿 -笼子
[11:07] You know, the thing you keep children in 你懂的 把宝宝关进去
[11:10] so they can’t get away. 他们就不会乱跑了
[11:11] You mean his playpen? 你是指他的婴儿围栏吗
[11:12] Yes. Yes. I’ll need one of those. 是的是的 我需要一个
[11:15] I’ll have one delivered. 我会给你寄一个过来
[11:16] – Good luck. – Thanks. -祝你好运 -谢谢
[11:18] I was talking to the baby. 我是跟宝宝说的
[11:28] We have to get rid of everything. 我们得把一切都丢掉
[11:29] What? Do you mean, like, the guns? 什么 你是指 比如枪吗
[11:31] The guns, the masks, the van — 枪支 面具 货车
[11:33] anything that ties us to the robberies. 一切让我们和抢劫挂上钩的东西
[11:34] Look, let’s not just panic. 听着 先别自乱阵脚
[11:37] Okay, the cops haven’t arrested Ethan. 警方现在还没有逮捕伊森
[11:39] Damn it! Why isn’t he texting me back? 妈的 他为什么不回我消息
[11:42] You can forget about that. Ethan took off. 别想了 伊森已经跑路了
[11:44] Took off? Why? 跑路 为什么
[11:46] Valentina knows about the robberies. 瓦伦蒂娜知道抢劫的事情了
[11:48] He told his girlfriend? 他告诉他的女朋友了
[11:49] She figured it out. 她自己猜出来的
[11:50] Did she go to the police? 她告诉警方了吗
[11:52] Who knows? 谁知道呢
[11:53] If Ethan told her about us, we’re dead. 如果伊森和她提了我们 那么我们就死定了
[11:56] I’m starting to think it’s time we all get the hell out of dodge. 我觉得是时候我们该离开这儿了
[11:59] If Valentina doesn’t know that we’re involved 如果瓦伦蒂娜不知道我们也参与了
[12:01] and if Ethan is in the wind… 而伊森也不知所踪
[12:03] There are a lot of “ifs” in that sentence. 这句话里的假设太多了
[12:05] Guys, let me just talk to Valentina. 伙计们 让我和瓦伦蒂娜谈谈吧
[12:10] Then we’ll know for sure what we have to do. 然后我们就可以确定接下来该怎么做了
[12:17] Rosie! 罗西
[12:19] Thank god you’re here! 谢天谢地你来了
[12:20] I came as soon as I could. What’s wrong? 我尽快赶来了 出什么事了
[12:23] I don’t think I can do this anymore. 我觉得我受不了
[12:25] You have to get him out of here. 你快把他带走吧
[12:26] Who are you talking about? 你在说谁
[12:28] Him! 他
[12:31] Is that Tucker Westmore? 那是塔科·韦斯特莫吗
[12:34] You call him Tucker. I call him el diablo! 你觉得他是塔科 我觉得他是大魔王
[12:37] Why? 为什么
[12:39] He’s been here two hours, 他刚来这儿两个小时
[12:40] and he’s already broken a lamp, spit on my shoe, 就已经打坏了一个台灯 还在我鞋里吐口水
[12:42] and what he did to that diaper was pure evil! 他还对那块尿布做了惨无人道的事儿
[12:46] Eh, don’t pretend to be cute just because she’s here. 别因为她来了就装可爱
[12:50] Carmen, why did you call me? 卡门 你叫我过来干嘛
[12:55] I need you to take him. 我需要你把他带走
[12:57] What?! 什么
[12:58] Kids drive me crazy — 这孩子要把我弄疯了
[12:59] all the drooling and the crying. 口水直流 大哭不止
[13:01] And this one has been trying to talk, 他还一直想找人说话
[13:03] but who can understand him? 但谁知道他在说些什么
[13:04] His diction is worse than mine. 他的措词比我还差
[13:06] I would love to babysit Tucker, but I can’t. 我很想照看塔科 但是我不行
[13:09] I have an important meeting. 我有个很重要的会面
[13:10] Seriously? I’m not doing so well. 真的吗 我觉得不舒服
[13:13] I’ll take him as soon as I can. I promise. 我一忙完就来照顾他 我保证
[13:16] I’ll call you. 我会打给你的
[13:17] Thank you. 谢谢
[13:19] I’m sorry that I’m acting like this, 抱歉我表现成这样
[13:21] but ever since Tucker got here, 但自从塔科来了
[13:22] I’ve been moody and tired and crabby. 我就又累又爱发火
[13:27] Why are you smiling? 你笑什么
[13:29] ’cause now you know what it’s like to be a mother. 因为你现在知道当母亲什么样了
[13:48] Did you come by for a little visit? 你是来看我的吗
[13:50] I came to congratulate you. 我是来恭喜你的
[13:53] Dad says you two are getting back together. 老爸说你们俩又和好了
[13:57] Obviously, your father’s confused. 很显然 你爸弄错了
[14:00] Well, maybe that’s because you slept with him! 那可能是因为你跟他睡了
[14:03] Okay! 好吧
[14:04] Calm down. 淡定
[14:06] Your father and I are still married, 你爸和我还没离婚呢
[14:07] so from the church’s perspective — 所以从教会的角度来看
[14:08] Don’t go all Catholic on me 别跟我扯天主教
[14:10] because I will call the Pope and tell him about Javier. 因为我可是会打电话给教皇 告诉他哈维尔的事
[14:13] Is this what they taught you in catechism — blackmail? 教义就教会了你这个吗 要挟我
[14:15] Look, if you don’t want papi back, 如果你不想跟爸爸和好
[14:18] you have to tell him. 你得告诉他
[14:19] – That’s the problem. I’m not sure! – Ay, mami! -问题就在这 我不确定 -妈妈
[14:21] Last night opened up a lot of old feelings, 昨晚又开启了我很多尘封的感觉
[14:23] and it’s gonna take me a while to sort through them. 我得费段时间好好弄清楚
[14:26] Well, while you’re sorting, 你在弄清楚的时候
[14:28] you need to tell Javier what you did 要告诉哈维尔自己做了什么
[14:30] and beg his forgiveness. 请求他原谅
[14:32] He won’t have to forgive me if he never finds out, 他要发现不了 就不用原谅
[14:33] and my logic is pretty sound on that. 我这逻辑无懈可击吧
[14:38] Did it hurt when you found out dad was seeing Helen 爸爸跟你分手前和海伦见面
[14:41] before he broke up with you? 你心痛吗
[14:46] Yeah. 是的
[14:46] Then guess what — 那你猜怎么着
[14:48] you’re doing the same thing to Javier, 你也在对哈维尔做一样的事
[14:51] which means you’re no better than dad. 就是说你并不比爸爸好
[14:53] This is, like, the worst visit ever. 这简直是史上最烂的拜访
[14:56] Please tell Javier what’s going on. 请你告诉哈维尔发生了什么吧
[14:59] It’s the right thing to do. 你该这么做
[15:03] Why did I raise you so well? 我怎么把你教育这么好
[15:12] Miss Lucinda, you came. 露辛达小姐 你来了
[15:14] I don’t know why 我想不通
[15:15] after the way you stabbed me in the back. 毕竟你背后捅了我一刀
[15:17] What is it you want? 你想干什么
[15:18] It wasn’t me who got you kicked out of the house. 不是我害你被赶出家门的
[15:21] Who, then? 那是谁
[15:22] I’ll explain everything as soon as we’re all seated. 大家到齐以后 我会解释一切的
[15:25] What do you mean “All”? “大家”是什么意思
[15:27] Rosie, who else is coming? 罗西 还有谁要来
[15:30] Hello, Chubbs. 你好啊 胖子
[15:32] Hey, Syphilis. 你好啊 烂鸡
[15:33] Hold on, you two. 你们俩别掐
[15:35] Shouldn’t you be at the nursing home 你不是该在养老院里
[15:36] looking for a new husband? 钓新丈夫吗
[15:38] Shouldn’t you be cutting the line 你不是该在无限量
[15:39] at an all-you-can-eat buffet?! 自助餐厅插队吗
[15:40] Stop it! 别吵了
[15:42] You two can’t be fighting now. 你们两个现在不能对着干
[15:45] Mr. Kenneth is in trouble, and he needs you. 肯尼思先生有麻烦了 他需要你们
[15:49] What’s happened? 怎么了
[15:50] He’s in the hospital, and Reggie put him there. 他在医院里 是雷吉害他去的
[15:53] What do you mean? 什么意思
[15:55] I’ll tell you, 我会说的
[15:56] but only if you both promise to behave, all right? 但你们两个都得乖乖的 好吗
[16:23] What are you doing in here? 你在这里干什么
[16:25] Oh, you scared me! 你吓到我了
[16:27] Good. I’m Dolores. 很好 我是多洛莉丝
[16:29] I’m the landlady, and this is not your apartment. 我是房东 这可不是你房间
[16:31] I’m Marisol, a friend of Opal’s. 我是玛莉索 奥珀尔的朋友
[16:34] I don’t know if you heard… 我不知道你听说没…
[16:35] Yeah, I heard. Cops said she shot herself. 听说了 警察说她饮弹自杀了
[16:39] In my home. 在我家里
[16:40] Oh, honey. 可怜见的
[16:41] Well, I’m glad she didn’t blow her brains out here. 还好她没在这把自己崩了
[16:44] Try renting that apartment. 到时候租给谁啊
[16:46] What an… interesting point. 真是…有趣的想法
[16:49] So, how did you get in here? 你是怎么进来的
[16:51] Opal’s keys, uh, were in her purse. 奥珀尔的钥匙在她包里
[16:53] Oh, you better return those. Copies are expensive. 你最好还给我 配钥匙贵着呢
[16:56] Don’t let these clothes fool you. 别给我这身衣服骗了
[16:57] I’m not made of money. 我可是穷光蛋
[16:59] Sure. As soon as I’m done. 没问题 我完事了就还你
[17:01] You’re not here to take her stuff, are you? 你不是来拿她东西的 是吗
[17:03] ‘Cause it’s a bit early to be picking the bones clean. 现在整理遗物可有点早了
[17:06] No, I’m not interested in Opal’s things. 不 我对奥珀尔的东西不感兴趣
[17:08] Not even that vase? It looks expensive. 那个花瓶也是吗 看起来很贵呢
[17:11] No. 没兴趣
[17:13] Just so you know, I collect vases. 顺便说一句 我收集花瓶
[17:17] It was lovely to meet you, Dolores. 见到你真好 多洛莉丝
[17:19] And I will get you those keys just as soon as I am done. 我完事了就把钥匙还给你
[17:22] – Yeah, but I — – Take care. -好吧 但是我… -保重
[17:33] So, what is this important thing you wanted to talk about? 你想谈的这件重要的事是什么
[17:37] I wanted to talk about… 我想谈谈…
[17:39] us. 我们
[17:41] My favorite subject. 我最爱的话题
[17:44] I think that one of the reasons we work so well together 我觉得我们如此合拍的原因之一
[17:47] is because we’re always honest, 就是我们都很诚实
[17:51] we don’t keep secrets. 没有秘密
[17:54] Oh, no. 不会吧
[17:56] Yeah. 没错
[17:57] So… 所以…
[17:59] Damn it. 可恶
[18:00] She told you, didn’t she? 她告诉你了 是吗
[18:02] I knew Genevieve couldn’t keep her mouth shut, 我知道吉纳维芙管不住自己的嘴
[18:04] but I needed to make sure you could get the time off. 但我得保证你能请到假
[18:07] I didn’t want to buy two tickets to Paris 我可不想买了两张飞巴黎的票
[18:08] and then find out you couldn’t go. 然后发现你不能去
[18:11] Oh, my god. We’re going to Paris? 天啊 我们要去巴黎了吗
[18:13] Isn’t that the secrt you wanted to talk about? 这不是你想聊的秘密吗
[18:16] Yes. 是啊
[18:18] Yes, it is. 就是
[18:19] Then why do you sound so surprised? 那你为什么听起来这么惊讶
[18:22] I’m not surprised. I’m excited! 我不是惊讶啊 我是激动
[18:23] Oh, my god. We’re going to Paris! 天啊 我们要去巴黎了
[18:26] You said you’ve never been 你说你从来没去过
[18:26] and that you always wanted to see it. 一直都很想去看看
[18:30] When did I say that? 我什么时候说的
[18:31] Our third date… 第三次约会
[18:33] At that little bistro in Santa Monica. 圣莫尼卡的小酒馆
[18:36] You remember that? 你还记得吗
[18:42] You okay? 你没事吧
[18:44] Sure. I’m… 没事 我…
[18:47] I’m just very happy. 我只是很幸福
[18:50] Happier than I deserve to be. 比我值得的更幸福
[18:54] So, you’re not mad at me for trying to surprise you? 那我想给你个惊喜 你不因此生气啦
[18:56] No. 不会
[18:58] There are some things that should be kept secret. 有些事的确该保密
[19:20] Marisol. 玛莉索
[19:21] Nick. Hi. 尼克
[19:23] I was just, um, looking for something. 我只是在找一样东西
[19:28] Judging by the condition of the room, 根据房间的情况来看
[19:29] I guess you didn’t find it. 我猜你没找到
[19:31] I wasn’t sure what I was looking for. 我不确定我找的是什么
[19:34] How’s that? 为什么
[19:38] I’m searching for evidence. 我在找证据
[19:41] You know, that thing 能证明
[19:42] that proves you did whatever it was you did. 你做过坏事的证据
[19:47] And you didn’t find it? 你没找到吗
[19:48] No. 没有
[19:50] And thanks for not denying its existence. 谢谢你没有否定它的存在
[19:54] For the sake of argument, 为了讨论方便
[19:57] uh, let’s say I did something. A long time ago, 就假设我做过吧 很久以前
[20:01] something that was wrong. 做了错事
[20:02] Yeah, let’s say that. 就这样假设吧
[20:05] And if it was an accident, something I’ve shed tears over, 如果那是场意外 我为此流过眼泪
[20:08] would that change your opinion of me? 那会改变你对我的观点吗
[20:11] What am I supposed to say? 我该说些什么
[20:13] Say you’ll forgive me. 说你会原谅我
[20:15] You don’t get absolution before the confession. 你坦白之前是没法被免罪的
[20:18] It’d be easier to confess to someone who still loved me. 跟一个依然爱我的人坦白会更为容易
[20:21] I don’t know how I feel about you anymore 我都不知道我现在对你是什么感觉了
[20:24] because…I don’t know who you are. 因为我不知道你到底是谁
[20:30] Well… 好吧
[20:33] …at least you’re honest. 至少你很诚实
[20:42] Whatever Opal had on you… 不管奥珀尔有你什么把柄
[20:47] …I’m going to find it. 我都会找到的
[20:50] You’ll wish you hadn’t. 你会希望你没找到的
[20:57] Yeah. Hi. This is Carmen Luna. 是 我是卡门·卢娜
[21:00] I got your message about the audition. 我收到了你要试唱的短信
[21:01] Is it possible that I go in tomorrow instead? 我能不能改成明天去啊
[21:05] I have some… child-care issues. 我有照料儿童方面的问题
[21:11] Okay, no, no, no. I don’t want to cancel. 好吧 不不不 我不想取消
[21:13] I’ll be there in an hour, then. 那我一小时后到
[21:15] Okay, thanks. 好 谢谢
[21:18] Hey, Diablo. 暗黑破坏神
[21:22] How am I supposed to take you to an audition? 我该怎么带你去试唱呢
[21:41] Yes, yes. 好的
[21:44] Did you just audition for the Salsa commercial? 你刚才是不是为洋葱辣调味汁广告试唱了
[21:46] Yeah. 是啊
[21:47] I think I nailed it. 我觉得我表现很出色
[21:49] Good for you. 真棒
[21:50] Listen, could you do me a favor 你能不能帮我个忙
[21:51] and watch my kid for five minutes? 照看我孩子五分钟
[21:53] – Are you auditioning, too? – I am. -你是不是也要试唱啊 -是的
[21:56] Then no. 那就不行
[21:59] Are you Carmen Luna? 你是卡门·卢娜吗
[22:01] Yeah. 是
[22:02] You’re late. Let’s go. 你迟到了 来吧
[22:13] Thank you for this opportunity. 谢谢你们给我这次机会
[22:15] – I am very excited. – Great. -我很激动 -很好
[22:17] Why don’t you slate first, 你先自我介绍吧
[22:18] and then we’ll take it from the top. 然后我们从头来一遍
[22:19] Whenever you’re ready. 你准备好了就行
[22:22] Hi. I’m Carmen Luna, 你好 我是卡门·卢娜
[22:24] and I am auditioning for the Rosada Salsa jingle. 我为罗萨达洋葱辣调味汁广告试唱
[22:33] *On a chip, on some eggs* *在薯片上 在鸡蛋上*
[22:36] *Add some zip, give it legs* *加点活力 试一试*
[22:38] *Rosada* *罗萨达*
[22:41] *Salsa* *洋葱辣调味汁*
[22:45] *Baked potato, piece of fish* *烤土豆 鱼片*
[22:48] *Take your pick, it’s delish* *随意挑选 美味可口*
[22:50] *Rosada* *罗萨达*
[22:53] – *Salsa* – Hold on. Hold — hold on! -*洋葱辣调味汁* -等等
[22:56] – *Salsa* – Stop! -*洋葱辣调味汁* -停下
[22:58] Is that a baby crying? 那是孩子的哭声吗
[23:00] Oh, it’s okay. He’s fine. 没关系 他没事的
[23:02] That’s your kid? 那是你的孩子吗
[23:05] Who’s watching him? 谁在照看他
[23:07] Well, he’s very independent. 他很独立
[23:16] What kind of monster are you? 你是哪种魔鬼啊
[23:19] A talented one? 才华横溢的吗
[23:31] How’s he doing? 他怎么样
[23:32] Wonderful, but he’s getting sleepy. 很好 但他要睡了
[23:35] Oh, now you’re getting sleepy? 现在你要睡了吗
[23:37] You couldn’t take a nap yesterday, you audition killer? 你不能昨天打盹吗 试唱杀手
[23:41] I still can’t believe you tied him up. 我还是不敢相信你把他绑起来了
[23:43] What? I-I was desperate, all right? 干嘛 我走投无路了 好吗
[23:45] That’s why I needed your help, Rosie. 所以我才需要你的帮助 罗西
[23:47] I can’t deal with kids. 我照看不好孩子
[23:49] You’ll get the hang of it once you have kids of your own. 等你有了自己的孩子 就能掌握诀窍了
[23:53] Please. I’m never having kids. 拜托 我才不会生孩子
[23:55] – How can you say that? – ‘Cause I don’t want them. -你怎么可以这样说 -因为我不想要
[23:58] I have a career to worry about. 我还要操心事业呢
[24:00] Well, I don’t get that, but…okay. 我不明白 但是好吧
[24:03] You’re like every other woman that has kids, you know? 你就像所有有孩子的女人一样
[24:05] They find out that I don’t have the “Mom gene,” 他们发现我没有”母亲基因”
[24:07] and they look down on me. 就看不起我
[24:08] I don’t mean to insult you. 我不是想侮辱你
[24:10] It’s just… I love having a child. 只是 我喜欢有孩子
[24:13] Miguel makes me very happy. 米格尔让我很快乐
[24:15] You know what I love having? 你知道我喜欢有什么吗
[24:17] A dream. 梦想
[24:18] And the day my dream comes true, 我梦想成真那天
[24:20] I’m gonna be as happy as you are. 就会像你一样快乐了
[24:21] What if it doesn’t come true? 如果不能成真呢
[24:23] What? 什么
[24:24] Well, lots of people have dreams that don’t work out, 许多人都有无法实现的梦想
[24:26] or they get their dream and then it goes wrong. 或者他们实现了梦想 然后出了差错
[24:30] That’s not gonna happen to me. 我不会碰上这种事
[24:32] But what if it does? 如果真的发生了呢
[24:34] Won’t you need something else in your life, 你生命中难道不需要别的东西吗
[24:38] something that’ll give you joy? 能带给你欢乐的东西
[24:41] My dream is gonna come true. 我的梦想会实现的
[24:43] How can you be so sure? 你怎么这么确定
[24:47] It just has to. 必须如此
[24:59] Zoila! 佐拉
[25:01] Did you talk to Javier? 你跟哈维尔聊过了吗
[25:03] Did he have anything interesting to say? 他有没有说有趣的事
[25:06] Yeah, he told me about the trip. 是啊 他跟我说了旅行的事
[25:08] Have you been crying? 你在哭吗
[25:09] Just a little. 有点儿吧
[25:11] Oh, Zoila, you’re gonna love Paris. 佐拉 你会爱上巴黎的
[25:14] Forget Paris. What’s wrong? 别说巴黎了 你怎么了
[25:18] I haven’t had any luck finding a donor, 我还没找到捐献者
[25:21] and the doctor says I’m gonna need a kidney very soon. 医生说我很快就需要一个肾脏了
[25:24] Oh, honey. 亲爱的
[25:27] And it hit me… 我突然想到
[25:28] One of these days, I could actually die. 我可能随时死去
[25:32] That never occurred to you? 你从来没想到吗
[25:35] I guess I didn’t think it through. 我猜我没有想明白吧
[25:37] Oh, I don’t want to die just yet, 我现在还不想死
[25:40] not while I still look so good. 我看起来还如此美丽
[25:42] I’ve got an idea. 我有个主意
[25:45] Why not let me get tested? 不如让我去测试
[25:47] Zoila, no. 佐拉 不行
[25:48] You asked every other friend you have. 你问了其他所有的朋友啊
[25:50] But you work for me. 但你为我工作
[25:52] I wouldn’t want you to feel I’m forcing you. 我不想让你觉得我在强迫你
[25:55] After all these years, do you still not get it? 这么多年过去了 你还不明白吧
[26:00] I’d do that for you. 我会为你那样做的
[26:08] 每个月的五号必须交房租 不然要交滞纳金
[26:16] I left earlier without returning your keys. 我之前离开了 没有还你钥匙
[26:18] I’m so sorry. 真抱歉
[26:19] Oh, don’t worry about it. 没关系
[26:21] Come on in. 请进吧
[26:23] So, did you find what you were looking for? 你找到想要的东西了吗
[26:26] No. 没有
[26:28] Do you have any extra storage here at the building? 你在这栋楼里还有储物间吗
[26:31] I wish. 我倒希望
[26:31] People would pay through the nose for that. 我会敲他们一笔竹杠的
[26:33] Well, thanks anyway. 还是谢谢你
[26:35] Hey, this silver key isn’t mine. 这把银色的钥匙不是我的
[26:38] It’s not? 不是吗
[26:39] No. 不是
[26:41] It’s got, uh, “Beverly Pacific” stamped on it. 上面印着”比佛利太平洋”
[26:46] Opal’s bank. Of course. 奥珀尔的银行 当然啦
[26:50] Don’t think you can go 别想着你可以
[26:51] snooping around someone’s safe-deposit box. 翻别人的保险箱
[26:54] That’s illegal. 那是非法的
[26:57] Isn’t that Opal’s vase? 那不是奥珀尔的花瓶吗
[26:59] Lovely to meet you. 见到你真好
[27:10] Who are you? 你是谁
[27:12] Her name is Esperanza. 她叫埃斯佩兰萨
[27:14] She’s your new maid. 是你的新女佣
[27:16] My new maid? 我的新女佣
[27:17] Hola. Como estas? 你好啊
[27:19] I called the agency, they sent her over. 我打电话给了中介 他们派了她来
[27:22] I didn’t realize you’d be leaving so soon. 我没料到你会这么快离开
[27:24] You won’t miss me. 你不会想念我的
[27:26] She’s very good at her job. 她很擅长她的工作
[27:28] I trust you’ll keep quiet 我相信你能对
[27:30] about what you’ve seen in this house. 在房子里看到的事守口如瓶吧
[27:33] When I came here, I saw how broken this family was. 我来到这里时 看到了这个家庭有多破裂
[27:37] I thought I could help put it back together. 我想着我可以帮忙弥补裂痕
[27:40] But Mrs. Didi and Miss Lucinda don’t care about Mr. Kenneth, 但是迪迪太太和露辛达小姐根本不在乎肯尼思先生
[27:44] and he seems ready to die. 他看上去准备好迎接死亡了
[27:45] So, take all his money. 拿走他的全部家当吧
[27:47] There is nothing I can do to stop you. 我无法阻止你
[27:50] You make me sound so evil. 你这样说显得我好邪恶
[27:52] I don’t know the English word for what you are. 我不知道形容你的英语词汇是什么
[27:56] All I ask is that you don’t mess with my immigration. 我只希望你不要破坏我的移民身份
[27:59] I want my son to grow up in this country. 我想让我儿子在这个国家长大
[28:02] And you’ll keep quiet about my…creative accounting? 你会对我做假账的事保密吗
[28:06] I will. 我会的
[28:08] Oh, and, uh… …I don’t want this. 还有 我不想要这个
[28:15] Keep it… 留着吧
[28:17] As a reminder of what your life could have been like. 好提醒你 你的生活本可能是什么样子
[28:30] Well? 怎么样
[28:31] He’s so dumb. 他蠢哭了
[28:34] Let’s do this. 我们去吧
[28:39] Okay, uh, give me 10 minutes. I’ll be right over. 好吧 给我十分钟 我马上过去
[28:44] Was that the hospital? 是医院的电话吗
[28:45] Some of the people that promised mom 跟我妈保证会去做测试的人
[28:46] they’d get tested didn’t show up. 没有出现
[28:49] I have to go see what’s going on. 我得去看看是怎么回事
[28:50] Do what you need to. 做你得做的事吧
[28:54] You know, it really helps a lot knowing you’re here. 知道你在这里陪着我 真的很有帮助
[28:57] I’m glad. 我很高兴
[29:01] – Call me later. – Yeah. -回头给我打电话 -好
[29:12] Oh! I am really sorry! 真的很抱歉
[29:14] That’s okay. 没关系
[29:15] Let me buy you another cup. 我给你买一杯吧
[29:17] Miss, when you have a second? 小姐 等你有空
[29:19] – You don’t have to do that. – It’s no big deal. -你没必要那样做 -这没什么大不了的
[29:23] Aren’t you Valentina — Ethan’s girlfriend? 你不是瓦伦蒂娜吗 伊森的女朋友
[29:26] Do I know you? 我认识你吗
[29:27] I go to school with him. He’s always talking about you. 我是他同学 他总是说起你
[29:30] He even has a picture of you in his locker. 储物柜里还有一张你的照片呢
[29:35] You know… 要知道
[29:37] Everybody at school is saying the cops are looking for him. 学校里大家都说警察在找他
[29:41] Was he really part of that robbery ring? 他真是抢劫团伙中的一员吗
[29:44] I don’t want to talk about it. 我不想聊这事
[29:45] Oh, come on. He must have said something. 拜托 他肯定说了点什么
[29:47] You can trust me. I won’t tell anyone. 你能信任我 我不会告诉别人的
[29:50] Forget about the coffee. I have to be somewhere. 不用给我买咖啡了 我得去别的地方了
[29:53] Geez, I’m just worried about him. 天啊 我只是担心他
[29:55] That’s all. 仅此而已
[29:57] I hope you’re not gonna say anything to the cops. 我希望你不会对警察告密
[30:00] E-excuse me? 你说什么
[30:01] He could go to jail, along with those other guys. 他可能进监狱的 跟其他人一起
[30:04] You’d ruin a lot of people’s lives. 你会毁了很多人的生活
[30:08] Since you asked, 既然你问起了
[30:10] I already told the police everything I know. 我已经告诉了警察我知道的一切
[30:14] You did? 是吗
[30:16] I’m sorry. I didn’t catch your name. 对不起 你叫什么名字来着
[30:20] Forget it. 算了
[30:22] Sorry to bother you. 抱歉打扰你了
[30:34] I told you you’re not allowed up here. 我告诉过你 你不许过来
[30:36] You said only family could visit. 你说只有家人才可以探视
[30:39] Well, this is Mr. Kenneth’s family. 这是肯尼思先生的家人
[30:42] I’m Lucinda, his daughter, 我是露辛达 他女儿
[30:43] And this is my father’s wife, Didi. 这是我父亲的妻子 迪迪
[30:46] We’re taking him home. 我们要带他回家
[30:47] Not without authorization, you’re not. 未经批准就不行
[30:48] I’m calling Reggie. 我要给雷吉打电话
[30:49] Just tell me one thing. How much is he paying you? 告诉我一件事 他给你了多少钱
[30:56] It’s okay. We’re prepared to negotiate. 没关系 我们可以谈价钱
[31:12] Rosie’s told us everything. 罗西告诉了我们一切
[31:15] We’ve come back to help you. 我们回来帮你了
[31:18] I c-can’t believe it. 我不敢相信
[31:22] After the way I’ve treated you both? 我那么对待你们后 你们居然还来了
[31:27] That’s the first thing you learn in a family — 这是你在家庭中学到的第一件事
[31:31] How to forgive. 如何原谅
[31:40] Thank you. 谢谢
[31:50] Thank you for your help. 谢谢你的帮助
[31:52] Oh, no. Thank you. 不 谢谢你
[32:06] Sorry I’m late. 抱歉我迟到了
[32:07] It’s fine. I let myself in. 没关系 我自己进来了
[32:08] I was at the hospital getting tested. 我之前在医院做检测
[32:10] – I don’t know if you heard about Genevieve. – I have. -我不知道你听说吉纳维芙的事儿了没有 -有的
[32:14] So, you’d really give her one of your kidneys? 你真的愿意捐给她一个肾脏吗
[32:16] Sure, if I’m a match, which is doubtful, 当然啦 如果我匹配的话 这还不确定呢
[32:18] but you know how I feel about her. 但你知道我对她的感受
[32:24] What are those for? 那是干嘛的
[32:26] The other night. 那天晚上啊
[32:28] Yeah, about that… 关于那个
[32:31] Come on, you can’t tell me you didn’t have a great time, 拜托 你不可能告诉我你没有享受
[32:35] ‘Cause I was there. 因为我当时在场啊
[32:36] – I heard you. – Yeah, well… -我听到你叫喊了 -好吧
[32:37] Hell, the neighbors heard you. 邻居也听到了
[32:39] Okay! We had some fun. 好吧 我们玩得很开心
[32:42] Please don’t read too much into it. 请不要曲解
[32:45] You don’t want to take me back? 你不想让我回来吗
[32:48] I don’t think so. 不想
[32:50] But I just broke up with Helen. 但我刚和海伦分手
[32:52] I’m sorry. 真抱歉
[32:54] Zoila, I messed up. I admit that. 佐拉 我搞砸了 我承认
[32:57] But if I had any doubts about us, 但如果我对我俩有所疑虑
[32:59] the other night took them away. 那晚也让那一切烟消云散了
[33:01] We can still be great together. 我们在一起还能很融洽
[33:04] You know what my problem is? 你知道我的问题是什么吗
[33:06] I don’t forget so easy. 我不会那么容易忘记
[33:09] Then focus on the good times. There were a lot of them. 那就关注美好时光吧 有很多啊
[33:12] Believe me. 相信我
[33:13] I don’t want to throw out 20 years’ worth of memories. 我不想扔了20年的回忆
[33:16] But when I think about what you did to me, 但当我想到你对我做的事时
[33:19] how can I trust you? 我怎么能信任你
[33:21] So, you’d rather be with Javier? 所以你宁愿和哈维尔在一起吗
[33:23] Maybe. 也许吧
[33:25] I don’t know. 我不知道
[33:28] Look, look. Look, look, look! 听着 听着
[33:30] I’ll do whatever you want. 你想让我做什么 我都照办
[33:32] I’ll get on my knees. 我会卑躬屈膝
[33:33] I’ll make some grand, romantic gesture. 我会做一些浪漫的盛大之举
[33:35] Just please, Zoila, don’t shut the door. 拜托 佐拉 别关闭希望之门
[33:40] I think I’ll be out of town next week. 我想我下周不在市里了
[33:43] Let’s talk about it after. 回头再谈吧
[33:53] What — what do you mean, you lost him?! 你说你搞丢了他是什么意思
[33:55] H-he’s a 65-year-old stroke victim. 他是个65岁的中风患者
[33:57] He couldn’t just walk out! 他没法走出去的
[33:59] Someone must have taken him. 一定是有人带走了他
[34:05] I need to call you back. 我回头再给你打
[34:09] You have five seconds to tell me where my uncle is. 你有五秒钟时间告诉我 我叔叔在哪
[34:12] I mean it, Rosie! 我是认真的 罗西
[34:13] If you don’t tell me, I will call the cops. 如果你不告诉我 我会报警的
[34:15] Good… 很好
[34:18] Since we were gonna call them anyway. 反正我们等会儿也得报警
[34:22] Uncle Ken, I’ve — I’ve been so worried. 肯叔叔 我一直在担心你
[34:24] You can relax now. 你现在可以放宽心了
[34:26] We’ve been taking good care of him. 我们一直都在好好照顾他
[34:28] You shouldn’t have taken him out of the hospital. 你不该就这么把他接出医院
[34:30] I’m his legal guardian. 我才是他的法定监护人
[34:31] Not anymore, you’re not. 以后不会是了
[34:34] Mr. Kenneth has taken back his power of attorney. 肯尼思先生已经收回了你的代理权
[34:36] And that’s allowed us to investigate. 那就允许了我们介入调查
[34:38] We know what you’ve been up to, Reggie. 雷吉 我们知道你想干什么
[34:41] I was shocked, and I used to be a stripper. 哪怕曾经是脱衣舞女的我 都惊呆了
[34:44] N-none of you are making any sense. 你们在胡说些什么
[34:47] We have proof, Reggie, 雷吉 我们有证据的
[34:49] which we got off the files on your computer. 从你电脑里拿到的文件里有
[34:52] My computer hasn’t left this house. 我的电脑就没有离开过这间屋子
[34:54] And that gave me a lot of time to go through it, 正好给我了足够的时间去细细查看
[34:55] so thank you. 真得谢谢你
[34:58] Esperanza is actually a… 埃斯佩兰萨其实是一名…
[35:01] What is the English word? 用英语怎么说的来着
[35:04] Forensic accountant. 法务会计师
[35:05] And she’s been going over the mess you’ve made of Kenny’s estate. 她查看了你是怎么挪用肯尼的财产
[35:09] So, we know you’ve been stealing from daddy hand over fist. 我们知道你已挪走了爸爸大量的资金
[35:11] That’s a lie. 不是这样的
[35:12] Mr. Miller, I have statements from all your accounts, 米勒先生 我已经拿到你所有账户的报表
[35:16] even the ones in the Cayman Islands. 包括开曼群岛的那些
[35:20] I told you she was good at her job. 我说过的 她对自己的本职工作很在行
[35:26] This is all a big misunderstanding. 你们大大地误会我了
[35:28] I did move some money around, but I was investing it… 我确实做了几笔资金周转 但那些都是投资
[35:31] for you — for the family. 是为了你 为了整个家庭
[35:34] You shouldn’t use that word, 你不配说出这个词
[35:36] since you don’t know what it means. 你根本不知道家的意义
[35:39] We’ll understand if you want to get the hell out of here. 你如果现在就想离开 我们可以理解的
[35:42] Don’t worry. We’ll be seeing you in court. 别担心 我们法庭再见
[35:51] You might want to pack your bags… 你也该去收拾东西了
[35:53] ’cause I am gonna see to it 因为我会保证
[35:56] you are thrown out of this country. 你被赶出这个国家
[36:12] Hello? 喂
[36:15] Oh. Hi, Dr. Kimball. 你好 金博尔医生
[36:17] Um, she’s actually resting right now. 她现在正在休息
[36:19] Can I ask what this is about? 方便告诉我是什么事吗
[36:25] Mom! Mom! Wake up. 妈妈 妈妈 快醒醒
[36:28] Wake up, wake up, wake up. 醒来 快醒醒
[36:30] What is it? I-is something wrong? 怎么了 出什么事了吗
[36:31] No! Dr. Kimball’s on the phone, and he has amazing news. 没出事 金博尔医生打电话来说有好消息
[36:33] you’ve got to talk to him right now. 你快和他通话
[36:37] Hello, doctor. 你好 医生
[36:38] Mrs. Delatour, sorry to bother you, 德拉图太太 很抱歉打扰到你
[36:41] but I wanted to tell you right away — 但我想立刻通知你
[36:43] We found a donor. 我们找到了一个捐赠者
[36:45] Are you serious? 真的吗
[36:48] Absolutely. 当然
[36:49] We confirmed the tests. It’s a perfect match. 我们已经做了化验 非常符合
[36:52] Someone is willing to give me a kidney? 有人自愿捐给我一个肾吗
[36:55] Who is this angel? 这位天使是谁
[36:56] Actually, I think you know him. 事实上 我觉得你应该是认识他的
[36:59] He’s married to your maid. 他是你的女佣的丈夫
[37:05] Valentina talked to the cops? 瓦伦蒂娜告诉警察了吗
[37:07] What did she tell them? 她怎么说的
[37:08] I couldn’t ask her that. 我不能问
[37:09] She was starting to get suspicious. 她都有点起疑心了
[37:11] Of him? Oh, this is great. 因为他吗 这下可好了
[37:13] There’s no reason to panic, okay? 没必要恐慌
[37:14] My dad’s a lawyer. I know this stuff. 我爸爸是位律师 我知道这种事
[37:17] Even if we went to trial, what would they use as evidence? 就算我们被叫去审讯 他们拿什么做证据
[37:19] Are you joking? They know about Ethan. 你在开玩笑吗 他们已经知道伊森的事了
[37:21] But Ethan’s gone, okay? 但伊森外逃了
[37:23] Unless the cops can tie us to the robberies 除非警察能用物证
[37:24] with physical evidence… 证明我们和这些劫案有关
[37:27] Which they can’t get 但他们什么都得不到
[37:27] because we got rid of everything. 我们已经把所有东西都处理掉了
[37:29] So the only thing they’ve got is Valentina’s testimony 所以现在警察唯一的证据就是瓦伦蒂娜的证词
[37:31] of something her boyfriend told her. 她说了她男朋友告诉她的一些事
[37:33] And that wouldn’t be enough to convict us… 而那些不足以给我们定罪
[37:36] Would it? 对吧
[37:37] There’s only one way to be sure. 只有一个办法能确定
[37:40] What’s that? 什么办法
[37:44] We have to get rid of Valentina. 我们得把瓦伦蒂娜处理掉
[37:49] This is it, Carmen. I can feel it. 就是这样的 卡门 我能感觉到
[37:51] Shh! Not so loud. I just got the baby down. 嘘 小点声 我刚把宝宝哄睡着
[37:54] Whatever Opal had on Nick 无论奥珀尔手里有尼克什么样的把柄
[37:55] is in that box. 就在那个盒子里
[37:57] Then what are you waiting for? Go get it. 那你还等什么 去找出来啊
[37:59] I can’t. I’m not Opal. 我做不到 我又不是奥珀尔
[38:00] But you have the key? 但你有钥匙啊
[38:01] That’s not the way safe-deposit boxes work. 想打开保险箱 光有钥匙还不够
[38:03] The bank manager has a key, too. 银行经理也有一把钥匙
[38:05] It takes both to open the box. 需要两把才能打开保险箱
[38:07] Then what are you gonna do? 那你打算怎么做
[38:13] How good are you at makeup? 你化妆技术如何
[38:15] Clearly, I’m fantastic. 如你所见 我是顶级的
[38:18] Why? 怎么了
[38:18] Can you make me look… 你能把我化成…
[38:22] like this? 这样吗
[39:01] Good afternoon. 下午好
[39:02] I want to get into my safe-deposit box, please. 我想看一下我的保险箱
[39:04] Okay. I’ll just need an I.D. 好的 请出示您的身份证
[39:19] Would you mind removing your sunglasses, please? 您能把墨镜摘下来吗
[39:35] You know, you’re much prettier in person. 您真人比照片好看太多
[39:39] Thank god you feel that way. 您能这么想真好
[39:52] Thank you. 谢谢
[39:54] My pleasure. Just ring the bell when you’re done. 不客气 您完事后 按铃即可
[40:27] Oh, my god. 天呐
蛇蝎女佣

Post navigation

Previous Post: 蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第2季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme