Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第2季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第2季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] – What’s that on your back seat? – Nothing. -你的后座上是什么 -没什么
[00:04] Is that blood? Miss, you’re gonna have to come with me. 那是血吗 小姐 你得跟我走一趟
[00:07] Who did you kill, Nick? 你杀了谁 尼克
[00:09] I’m not a murderer. 我不是谋杀犯
[00:11] When you get home, I won’t be there. 你回家时 我不会在了
[00:13] I know what you’re doing. 我知道你都干了些什么
[00:15] If — if — 是这样的
[00:16] If you will just give me a chance to explain… 请给我一个机会解释
[00:18] Give me my cane. 把手杖还给我
[00:20] Mr. Kenneth? 肯尼思先生
[00:22] – Uncle Ken had a fall. – What? -肯叔叔跌倒了 -什么
[00:24] She took my kid. 她带走了我的孩子
[00:25] Drinking won’t get him back. 喝酒也不会让他回来
[00:27] I’ll get my act together. I promise. 我会洗心革面的 我保证
[00:31] I know you’re sleeping with Tony. 我知道你跟托尼上床了
[00:32] Tony makes me happy. 托尼让我开心
[00:33] Her husband has found out about the affair. 她的丈夫发现了婚外情
[00:35] I just have to come up with a new plan. 我只是得想出个新的计划
[00:37] When I knew him, his name wasn’t Tony. 我认识他的时候 他不叫托尼
[00:39] You must tell me more. 你一定得多透漏一点
[00:46] Your bodyguard’s real name is Amir Hassan, 你保镖的真名叫做阿密尔·哈山
[00:48] but he’s gone by half a dozen different aliases. 但他有六个假名
[00:52] He is a con man with a record as long as your yacht. 他是个骗子 前科有你的游艇那么长
[00:55] Fraud, forgery, assault… 诈骗 伪造 袭击…
[00:57] Who says there are no more renaissance men? 谁说现在没有多才多艺的人了
[00:59] His usual racket 他常用的招数
[01:01] is to target wealthy, middle-aged married women. 是瞄准有钱的中年已婚妇女
[01:04] He lures them into an affair, and then blackmails them 引诱她们出轨 然后通过威胁要告诉
[01:07] by threatening to tell their husbands. 他们的丈夫来敲诈她们
[01:09] Evelyn will be devastated when she finds out. 伊芙琳知道了会伤心死的
[01:13] I can’t wait to tell her. 我等不及要告诉她了
[01:15] Thanks again, Rick. 再次谢谢你 瑞克
[01:15] Let me know if there’s anything else I can do for you. 还有什么需要就找我
[01:18] Wait. 等等
[01:20] I already know they’re involved. 我已经知道他们俩有一腿了
[01:22] Tony knows I know. 托尼知道我知道
[01:24] – He does? – Yes. -他知道吗 -是的
[01:25] So how can he possibly think he’s going to blackmail her? 他怎么会以为自己能敲诈她呢
[01:29] He must have thought of some other way 他一定想到了别的招数
[01:30] to get money out of you. 来榨你的钱
[01:32] But how? 但怎么榨呢
[01:39] Hello, you. 你好啊
[01:41] Good morning, Mrs. Powell. 早上好 鲍威尔夫人
[01:44] Here’s the schedule for today. 我们今天这样安排
[01:47] You and I are going to make love. 你要和我做爱
[01:48] I will orgasm two times. 我会高潮两次
[01:50] Then you will drive me to the sale at Gucci, 然后你带我去古奇的展销会
[01:52] where I will orgasm twice more. 在那儿我会再高潮两次
[01:53] I’m not really in the mood. 我没什么心情
[01:56] Since when? 从什么时候开始的
[01:57] Mrs. Powell, please… 鲍威尔太太 拜托…
[01:59] Why do you keep calling me Mrs. Powell? 你为什么一直叫我鲍威尔太太
[02:01] I-I’m not trying to upset you. 我不是想让你生气
[02:03] Well, then I think you should be a good employee and get naked. 那我觉得你应该做个好员工 脱光衣服
[02:08] All right. 好吧
[02:10] I really can’t afford to lose this job. 我真的不能失去这份工作
[02:11] Well, you won’t. 你不会的
[02:14] Not if you keep kissing me like that… 你一直这样亲吻我就不会…
[02:37] Hey, you. 你好啊
[02:38] Good morning, Javi. 早上好 哈维
[02:41] Did you have a good time last night? 你昨晚过得愉快吗
[02:43] Am I making you a frittata? 我在给你做意式煎蛋饼吗
[02:46] You must have had a very good time. 你一定过得非常愉快
[02:47] I did, indeed. 的确
[03:04] Yes? 有事吗
[03:05] I’m Pablo. 我是帕布罗
[03:08] Zoila’s pablo. 佐拉的帕布罗
[03:10] Her ex-husband? 她的前夫吗
[03:11] Her current husband, but thanks for asking. 是她的现任丈夫 多谢相问
[03:13] Is she here? 她在吗
[03:14] She’s making breakfast. 她在做早饭
[03:16] That smells good. 闻起来不错
[03:18] If you invite him to eat with us, I’ll kill you. 如果你邀请他跟我们一起吃 我就杀了你
[03:21] – We have to talk. – No, we don’t. -我们得谈谈 -不 我们不用谈
[03:23] We really, really do. 我们真的得谈谈
[03:25] Could you leave us alone? 你能让我们单独待会儿吗
[03:27] Okay. 好吧
[03:28] – Stay right there. – Okay. -待在那儿别动 -好吧
[03:31] Zoila, please. This is important. 佐拉 拜托 这很重要
[03:32] If it’s so important, why didn’t you call me? 如果重要的话 那你怎么不给我打电话
[03:34] I did call you — 10 times last night. 我打了 昨晚打了有十次
[03:36] Where were you? 你去哪儿了
[03:37] Well, first, we were in the shower… 开始我们一起在浴室里…
[03:40] Not now, Javi. 别捣乱 哈维
[03:41] Zoila, grab your purse. 佐拉 拿上你的包
[03:42] You got to go with me. 你得跟我走
[03:43] Listen to me, menso. 听我说 白痴
[03:44] You left after 20 years of marriage, 我们结婚二十年 你却无情离开
[03:47] destroying my self-confidence and my self-esteem. 打击了我的自信心和自尊心
[03:50] The one thing in this world I am sure of 这个世界上我唯一确信的事
[03:52] is that I don’t have to go with you anywhere ever again. 就是我以后再也不必跟你去任何地方了
[03:56] Valentina’s in jail. 瓦伦蒂娜进监狱了
[03:58] The police found blood in her car, 警察在她的车里发现了血迹
[03:59] and she won’t say where it came from. 她不肯说血是哪里来的
[04:01] I have to go. 我得走了
[04:10] It’s gorgeous. 太华丽了
[04:11] It is. 确实
[04:12] Reggie is a very generous boyfriend. 雷吉真是个大方的男朋友啊
[04:14] Not really. 不见得
[04:16] We’ve been dating for months, but we haven’t…you know. 我们在一起好几个月了 但是还没那啥
[04:19] He thinks the necklace will get me in the mood. 他觉得这条项链会让我有感觉
[04:21] This is a four-carat diamond. 这是颗四克拉的钻石
[04:23] He’s got me in the mood. 他倒是让我有感觉了
[04:25] Well, I will not sleep with him. 我不会跟他上床的
[04:26] He’s a worm. 他是个坏蛋
[04:27] A worm that paid for a platinum setting. 给你买了条铂金镶钻项链的坏蛋
[04:29] Carmen! 卡门
[04:30] Okay, I’ll shut up if I get to wear it. 好 你给我戴戴我就闭嘴
[04:33] So, why do you think Reggie is a worm? 你为什么觉得雷吉是个坏蛋
[04:35] He got Mr. Kenneth to kick his daughter out of the house, 他让肯尼思先生把女儿扫地出门
[04:38] and then his wife. 然后又赶走了他妻子
[04:39] And now Mr. Kenneth is in the hospital 现在肯尼思先生因为一次”神秘”摔跤
[04:41] because of a “Mysterious” fall. 又进了医院
[04:44] Why would Reggie want to hurt his uncle? 雷吉为什么要伤害自己的舅舅
[04:46] He’s embezzling Mr. Kenneth’s money. 他在盗用肯尼思先生的钱
[04:48] And with everybody gone, he can get away with it. 大家都不在了 他就能逍遥法外了
[04:51] Maybe you should call the police. 要不你报警吧
[04:52] I will once I have proof. 我有证据了就去
[04:55] How are you going to get that? 你要怎么拿到证据
[04:57] I’ll go through Reggie’s papers. 我去看看雷吉的文件
[05:00] If I can find copies 如果能找到
[05:01] of his bank statements or wire transfers… 银行对账单或者电汇副本…
[05:04] Well, just don’t let him know that you’re on to him. 千万注意不要让他发现你盯上他了
[05:07] He doesn’t think I’m smart enough to figure this out. 他觉得我没那么聪明 不会发现
[05:10] He just sees me as some dumb immigrant. 他就把我当成个傻瓜移民
[05:13] Then he is in for a rude awakening. 那他真该好好清醒一下了
[05:16] Well, I should get going. 我先走了
[05:17] I’ll call you girls in a few days. 过几天打电话找你们
[05:18] Wait. Carmen? The necklace? 等等 卡门 项链拿下来
[05:21] Oh. Did I forget to take this off? 我忘记拿下来了吗
[05:25] I’m sorry. 不好意思
[05:40] Thanks for coming, man. 谢谢你过来 兄弟
[05:42] I had to cut class for this. 我专门翘课过来的
[05:42] What the hell is going on? 到底怎么回事
[05:44] I need to borrow some money. 我需要借点钱用
[05:46] Dude… 哥们
[05:46] I got to get out of town for a while. 我得出城待一段时间
[05:47] Can you help me out or what? 你到底帮不帮我
[05:52] I mean, I only got a couple bucks. 我是说我身上只有一点现金
[05:53] What’s going on? 到底怎么回事
[05:56] I think we’re about to be caught. 我们好像快被抓了
[05:58] Did you tell someone? 你告诉别人了吗
[05:59] Valentina. 瓦伦蒂娜
[06:01] How could you do that?! 你怎么能告诉她呢
[06:02] I got stabbed, and she’s not stupid! 我被捅了 她又不是傻瓜
[06:05] This is bad. 情况不妙
[06:06] I mean, if she tells someone… 如果她跟别人说了…
[06:07] I don’t think she will. 她不会的
[06:08] But I’m getting out just in case. 但是我要先出城避一避 以防万一
[06:10] You might want to do the same. 你也该这么做
[06:20] Remi! 雷米
[06:22] Where is she? 她人呢
[06:23] She’s in some room being questioned. 她在某个房间接受审问
[06:24] They won’t let me see her. 他们不让我见她
[06:25] Oh, my God. 天哪
[06:26] She didn’t want me to call you guys, 她不想让我给你们打电话
[06:28] but I didn’t know what else to do. 但是我也不知道还能怎么办
[06:29] Well, you did the right thing. 你做得对
[06:30] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[06:32] Do you know what happened? 你知道是怎么回事吗
[06:35] You’ll have to ask her. 你们得问她
[06:41] Mami! 妈咪
[06:42] Mija! 女儿
[06:44] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[06:45] They said they found blood in your car. 他们说在你车里发现了血迹
[06:46] I know it looks bad, 我知道这看起来很糟
[06:47] but I didn’t do anything wrong. I swear. 但我没干任何错事 我发誓
[06:49] We’re willing to believe her 我们愿意相信她
[06:50] if she tells us whose blood it is and how it got there. 如果她能告诉我们那是谁的血 是怎么弄上的
[06:53] So tell them. 那就告诉他们
[06:55] I can’t. 不行
[06:56] Valentina Josefina Diaz, 瓦伦蒂娜·约瑟芬娜·迪亚斯
[06:57] you tell these people what they want to know now. 你现在就得告诉他们想知道的事
[07:01] Can’t we talk about it at home? 我们就不能回家再说吗
[07:03] First she has to answer our questions. 首先她得回答我们的问题
[07:04] Wait a minute. Has she been placed under arrest? 等下 她被逮捕了吗
[07:08] Not yet. 还没有
[07:09] Then that means you can’t hold her. 那就意味着你们不能拘留她
[07:11] Am I right? 我说得对吗
[07:12] It would be in her best interest 协助调查对她来说
[07:13] to assist with this investigation. 才是最有利的
[07:15] Yeah, well, I’m her father, 我是她父亲
[07:16] and I think it’s in her best interest that she go home. 我觉得对她最有利的事就是让她回家
[07:18] – Sir, please… – You heard the man. -先生 拜托 -你听到他说的话了
[07:19] We’re leaving. 我们走了
[07:52] Rosie? 罗西
[07:59] Hey. I’ve got good news. 我有个好消息
[08:01] Really? 是吗
[08:02] I’ve received all the affidavits 我收到了移民法官
[08:04] the immigration judge asked for. 要求的所有宣誓书
[08:06] You and Miguel are literally days away 你和米格尔用不了多少天
[08:07] from getting resident status. 就能获得居民身份了
[08:12] Isn’t that great? 难道不是好消息吗
[08:13] Yes. It is. 是的
[08:16] Thank you so much for all your hard work. 非常感谢你所有这些努力
[08:18] It’s my pleasure. 乐意效劳
[08:21] What is this? 这是什么
[08:23] Where did you get that? 你从哪儿拿的
[08:25] I found it on the floor. 我在地板上发现的
[08:30] That’s a brochure for Maple Park. 这是枫叶园的宣传册
[08:32] Best assisted-living center in the country. 乡下最好的老年公寓
[08:34] They have pools, uh, tennis courts, the works. 那里有游泳池 网球场 设施齐全
[08:38] Why would you have this? 你为什么会有这个
[08:40] Well, after his fall, 在肯叔叔摔倒后
[08:41] Uncle Ken will need more help than we can provide. 他需要比我们所能提供的更多的帮助
[08:43] And Maple Park has 24-hour medical care. 枫叶园有全天候医疗服务
[08:46] But this is in Sacramento. 但这在萨克拉门托[加州首府]
[08:48] How could we visit him? 我们怎么探视他
[08:50] I’m sure we’d find a way. 我相信我们会想办法的
[08:52] Look, the paperwork has been signed. 文件都签好了
[08:55] There’s no point in arguing about it. 没必要再为这件事争论
[08:57] So, when are you sending him there? 你什么时候送他去
[08:59] Two weeks. 两周后
[09:01] No! 不要
[09:03] Why are you getting so upset? 你为什么这么不高兴
[09:06] My uncle’s going to be well cared for. 我叔叔在那儿会被照顾得很好
[09:08] You’re gonna get a green card. 你就快有绿卡了
[09:10] Come on, Rosie. 高兴点 罗西
[09:12] It’s a happy ending for everyone. 这是皆大欢喜的结局
[09:21] – Son of a bitch! – What’s wrong? -王八蛋 -怎么了
[09:24] Those idiotic writers — they’ve put my character in a coma. 这些白痴作者 他们把我的角色写昏迷了
[09:27] Dr. Lance is in a coma? 兰斯医生昏迷了
[09:29] Nurse Jenny’s gonna be so upset. 珍妮护士会很难过的
[09:32] You know why they did it? 你知道他们为什么这么写吗
[09:33] So they can give more screen time 这样那个出演布莱克医生的混蛋
[09:34] to that punk playing Dr. Blake. 就能有更多镜头了
[09:36] Ooh, he’s so dreamy. 他很不错
[09:40] For a punk. 对于一个混蛋来说
[09:41] I can’t believe this! 简直不敢相信
[09:42] Look on the bright side. 往好的方面想
[09:43] They’re paying you to sleep in bed all day. 他们付钱让你成天在床上睡着
[09:45] I wouldn’t mind that. Hint hint. 换我可不会介意 想想啊
[09:49] No, it’s humiliating. 不 这是侮辱
[09:50] Being hooked up to an I.V. while Mr. “I went to Juilliard” 当”我上过茱莉亚音乐学院”先生跟我爱人亲热时
[09:53] is making out with my love interest? 我在打静脉点滴
[09:56] What are you looking for? 你在找什么
[09:57] Some Scotch. 苏格兰威士忌
[09:59] I threw all the liquor away because you stopped drinking. 我把所有酒都扔了 因为你在戒酒
[10:01] Remember? 还记得吗
[10:01] I just need something to calm my nerves. 我只是需要一些平复我紧张心情的东西
[10:03] Here we go. 找到了
[10:04] You’re hiding booze? 你居然偷偷藏酒
[10:05] It’s for emergencies, and that script is an emergency. 这是应急用的 那剧本就是紧急事件
[10:08] Needing alcohol to cope is the emergency. 你需要酒精来纾解才是紧急事件
[10:11] You’re my maid, Carmen. 你是我的女佣 卡门
[10:13] Not my mom. 又不是我妈妈
[10:14] So, if you don’t mind… 所以如果你不介意的话
[10:19] I appreciate you meeting with me, Mrs. Parker. 非常感谢您能见我 帕克太太
[10:21] It’s my pleasure. 这是我的荣幸
[10:22] Mr. Dresden tells me that we have a “Friend” in common. 德雷斯顿先生告诉我我们有位共同的”朋友”
[10:27] What’s he calling himself these days? 他现在自称什么名字
[10:28] Tony Bishara. 托尼·比沙拉
[10:30] He presented himself as a bodyguard. 他自称是保镖
[10:33] He told me he was a chef. 他告诉我他是厨师
[10:34] Tony knows how to cook? 托尼会做饭吗
[10:36] Not really. 不怎么会
[10:37] But he was attentive and caring 但他满怀细心与关心
[10:40] and looked at me with desire in his eyes, 并且看着我的双眼充满欲望
[10:43] something my husband hadn’t done for years. 这是我丈夫已经多年未曾给与我的
[10:46] And with that body of his, 凭他那副火辣的身材
[10:46] He could have served me Chinese takeout 他就算叫中国菜外卖给我吃
[10:48] and I wouldn’t have cared. 我也不会介意的
[10:49] So you began an affair. 所以你开始了一段婚外情
[10:52] I’m not a stupid woman, Mr. Powell. 我并不蠢 鲍威尔先生
[10:55] But he knew all the right buttons to push. 但是他知道如何让我神魂颠倒
[10:58] That is his talent. 这是他的天赋所在
[11:01] That’s why I hate him. 这也是我讨厌他的地方
[11:03] Mr. Hassan ended up soaking Mrs. Parker for $80,000. 哈山先生最后收了帕克夫人八万美元
[11:06] It would have been more, but my husband unexpectedly died. 本来不止这点 但是我丈夫意外地去世了
[11:12] Without that leverage… 没了筹码…
[11:15] I’m so sorry. 真遗憾
[11:19] If I may ask… 我能冒昧问一下
[11:21] Are you going to tell your wife what you’ve learned? 你准备告诉你太太今日所闻吗
[11:24] How can I not? 我怎么能不告诉她呢
[11:26] I suppose you have no choice. 我想你也别无选择
[11:29] But I implore you to proceed carefully. 但我祈求你小心为妙
[11:34] Women need to feel beautiful and loved, 女人需要觉得自己美貌并被宠爱
[11:39] especially those of a certain age. 尤其是那些到了一定年龄的女性
[11:41] And when we discover that we’ve been fools… 而当我们发现被愚弄了
[11:48] It can break us in ways men can’t imagine. 我们会受到的伤害是男人无法想象的
[12:02] How can I help you, detectives? 我有什么可以帮您的吗 探长先生
[12:04] We’re trying to build a timeline 我们想梳理一下
[12:05] for the night of your husband’s accident. 你丈夫出事那晚的时间线
[12:07] Do you know when he left the house to go for his run? 你知道他几点离开家去跑步的吗
[12:10] I was in bed reading, and I fell asleep. 我躺在床上看着书 然后就睡着了
[12:12] Can’t Nick tell you? 尼克不能告诉你们吗
[12:13] He doesn’t remember much, which isn’t surprising. 他记不太清了 这并不奇怪
[12:16] I wish I could be more helpful. 我真希望能帮上你们
[12:17] This is a big property. 这可是一间大豪宅
[12:19] Do you have security cameras? 你们有监控摄像头吗
[12:20] We do. 有
[12:28] That’s the end of the driveway, by the front gate. 这是前门那里的车道尽头
[12:30] 09:05 p.m. 晚上九点零五分
[12:31] Thank you, Mrs. Deering. 谢谢你 迪林太太
[12:34] Please don’t hesitate to call if you have any other questions. 如果你们有任何其它问题 请立即打电话给我
[12:38] I have one. 我有一个问题
[12:40] Can you think of anyone who would want to hurt your husband? 你觉得谁有可能是伤害你丈夫的凶手呢
[12:43] What? 什么
[12:44] Well, typically, drivers brake before the moment of impact. 通常来说 司机会在撞击之前刹车
[12:47] But there were no skid marks on the bridge, 但是桥上并无任何的刹车痕迹
[12:48] which means the car never slowed down. 所以说那辆车并未减速
[12:51] Indicating this hit-and-run was deliberate. 表明这起撞人逃逸事件是有意而为
[12:54] Oh, my god. 我的天哪
[12:55] Well, at this point, it’s just a theory. 但是现在来说这只是推断
[12:58] Thank you for your time. 多谢您宝贵的时间
[13:06] Tony! 托尼
[13:08] I was just about to pour myself a brandy. 我刚准备给自己倒一杯白兰地
[13:09] – Join me? – That’s quite all right. -一起来吧 -不用了吧
[13:12] I’m sharing my wife with you. 我都和你共享我的太太了
[13:14] The least you could do is share a drink with me. 你至少也得和我共享一杯酒吧
[13:21] Here you go, Tony. 给你 托尼
[13:23] Or do you prefer “Paolo”? 还是你想让我叫你”保罗”
[13:25] Or “Maximillian”? 又或者”麦斯米兰”
[13:28] You have quite the assortment of aliases. 你真有不少各式各样的别名
[13:31] “Gunther” surprised me. “贡特尔”这个名字让我有点意外
[13:34] I would’ve thought you’d be too swarthy 我觉得你皮肤太黑了
[13:35] to pull off Germanic. 不适合用德国人的名字
[13:36] Good for you. 真不错
[13:37] I… don’t know what to say. 我不知道说什么好了
[13:41] Well, for starters, 那么首先
[13:41] why don’t you tell me what your “Plan B” is. 不如告诉我你的备选方案是什么呢
[13:44] My plan “B”? 我的备选方案
[13:45] Historically, you like to blackmail your victims, 从你的历史手法来看 你会勒索受害人
[13:47] threatening to expose their tawdry affairs, 威胁会把他们的风流韵事揭发出去
[13:49] but clearly, that won’t work with Evelyn and I. 但这显然对我和伊芙琳不适用
[13:52] So I’m just dying to know… 所以我真的很想知道…
[13:54] What is your next move? 你下一步会怎么做
[13:59] I intend to file a lawsuit. 我打算提起诉讼
[14:01] Excellent. What kind of lawsuit? 精彩 什么样的诉讼
[14:03] For harassment. 骚扰
[14:05] Your wife forced me to perform sexual acts 你的妻子强迫我和她发生性关系
[14:09] and threatened to fire me if I failed to comply. 而且如果我不遵从的话 还威胁会辞退我
[14:13] I have a recording. 我有录像的
[14:19] Is that what I found in your clock? 是我在你的时钟里找到的这玩意吗
[14:26] You son of a bitch. 你个混蛋
[14:29] That is a hell of a thing to call the man 你这样说一个将要给你
[14:30] who’s about to give you $100,000. 十万美金的人是要遭天谴的
[14:35] What? 你说什么
[14:36] That’s what you want, isn’t it? My money? 这不正是你想要的吗 我的钱
[14:38] Why would you just give me $100,000? 你为什么要给我十万美金
[14:41] Because I love my wife. 因为我爱我的妻子
[14:43] And I’d like to spare her the embarrassment 我想让她免于
[14:44] of finding out that you used her. 发现你利用了她时的尴尬
[14:48] Is this some sort of trick? 这是不是一个圈套
[14:49] Not at all. 完全不是
[14:52] Now, which phony name shall I make out the check to? 现在告诉我 我该给你哪个伪造的名字打款
[14:55] If it’s Mustafa, you’ll have to help me with the spelling. 如果是穆斯塔法 你得帮我拼写一下
[14:58] Make it out to cash. 付现金吧
[15:00] I think I can handle that. 没问题
[15:08] But there’s one condition you’ll need to agree to. 但你必须答应我一件事
[15:21] Your mom and I have been talking. 你妈妈和我聊了一下
[15:25] We think you’re protecting that boy you’ve been dating. 我们觉得你在保护你那个正在约会的男孩
[15:28] Are we right? 没错吧
[15:30] Is that Ethan’s blood in the car? 车上的是伊森的血吗
[15:36] Yes. 是
[15:40] Why was he bleeding? 他为什么会流血
[15:45] He got stabbed. 他被捅了
[15:48] And how did he get stabbed? 那他为什么会被捅
[15:52] Mija, please… 女儿 请告诉我们
[16:00] He’s part of that gang 他是那个抢劫
[16:01] that’s been robbing houses in Beverly Hills. 比佛利山庄的团伙中的一员
[16:05] The one that killed Alejandro Rubio? 杀了亚历翰卓·卢比奥的那伙人吗
[16:08] That was an accident. 那是个意外
[16:10] Oh, my god. 天呐
[16:13] How long have you known about this? 你什么时候知道的
[16:14] I just found out. 我也是才知道
[16:16] We call the police now. 立刻报警
[16:17] No! I can’t turn Ethan in! 不行 我不能把伊森抖出来
[16:19] A man died! 有人死了
[16:21] You can go to prison for not telling! 你会因为包庇而入狱的
[16:24] He’s important to me! I’m not gonna ruin his life! 他对我很重要 我不能毁了他的一辈子
[16:28] Mija. 女儿
[16:30] Listen to me. 听我说
[16:32] When I was 17, 我十七岁时
[16:36] a couple of friends convinced me to help them steal a car. 我的几个朋友说服我帮他们偷车
[16:39] – Pablo… – It’s okay. -帕布罗 -没事
[16:46] We thought we got away with it… 我们本以为逃掉了
[16:48] right up until we saw the police lights coming up behind us. 结果警车还是追来了
[16:51] What happened? 然后呢
[16:53] I spent 14 months in jail. 我被判十四个月监禁
[16:57] Is he serious? 他说的是真的吗
[16:58] Your father never wanted you to know. 你爸爸本不想让你知道的
[17:04] He thought you would be ashamed of him. 他以为你会为他感到羞耻
[17:08] I hooked up with the wrong crowd. 我当时和坏孩子混在一起
[17:10] And it cost me a year of my life. 为此付出了一年的自由
[17:13] I’m begging you… 我求你了
[17:16] Please don’t make the same mistake I did. 不要重蹈我的覆辙
[17:27] Mrs. Powell, I’m afraid I have some troubling news. 鲍威尔太太 恐怕我有一个坏消息
[17:32] Don’t tell me you’re too tired for our afternoon romp. 你不会是没有力气和我午后偷腥了吧
[17:36] Actually, I’ve been offered a unique business opportunity, 其实是因为我接受了一个难得的商业机会
[17:42] which means that I’ll be leaving. 所以我得离开了
[17:44] Tony! 托尼
[17:47] – If money is the issue… – It’s more than that. -如果是因为工资的问题 -不止那些
[17:50] It’s become increasingly difficult for me to work here. 在这里工作 对我来说越来越艰难
[17:56] Why? 为什么
[18:01] You’re an extraordinary woman. 你是一位非凡的女人
[18:03] Mysterious, smart, beautiful… 充满神秘感 聪明 漂亮
[18:08] Keep going. 接着说
[18:09] The point is, I can’t continue to work here 问题是 明知永远不能真正拥有你
[18:13] knowing you’ll never be mine. 我没法继续在这里工作
[18:15] It’s pure torture. 对我简直是折磨
[18:17] I had no idea you felt this way. 我完全不知道你是这种感觉
[18:22] Why didn’t you ever say anything? 你为什么没提过呢
[18:24] Because I knew it was pointless falling in love with you. 因为我知道爱上你也没有意义
[18:27] You’d never leave your husband. 因为你永远也不会离开你的丈夫
[18:29] That’s quite an assumption. 真是个大胆的假设
[18:31] It’s true. 这是事实
[18:33] You love him so very much, 你如此爱他
[18:36] almost as much as he loves and needs you. 就像他爱你和需要你一样
[18:39] So… 那
[18:41] When are you leaving? 你什么时候走
[18:44] Now. 现在
[18:46] I have to go to the bank and deposit some money, 我得先去银行存点钱
[18:48] and then I’ll be off to the airport. 然后去机场
[18:50] But it’s not fair. 这不公平
[18:51] Can’t we have one last glorious tryst? 我们不能来一次美妙的离别约会吗
[18:53] There isn’t time. 没有时间了
[18:55] Well, one last kiss, then. 那就来一个离别之吻
[18:59] For old times’ sake. 念及旧日的情分
[19:12] I really must go. 我真的得出发了
[19:15] Goodbye, Tony Bishara. 再见了 托尼·比沙拉
[19:22] Thank you for loving me. 谢谢你爱我
[19:39] Westmore residence. 韦斯特莫私宅
[19:41] Oh, sorry. He’s at work today. 对不起 他今天在工作
[19:44] He never showed up? 他没有出现吗
[19:46] That doesn’t make any sense. 没道理啊
[19:50] Hold on. 等等
[19:53] Spence! Spence! It’s 8:30. 斯宾思 斯宾思 八点半了
[19:55] You were supposed to be at the studio half an hour ago! 你半个小时前就该到片场了
[19:57] You should really work on that accent. 你真的得改改口音了
[20:00] I have no idea what you’re saying. 我根本不知道你在说什么
[20:04] Hi. Yeah, just give him 15 more minutes. 你好 请再等他十五分钟
[20:06] You know, he’s having problems with his car, 他的车出了点问题
[20:08] but I’m sure he’s gonna be there very soon. 但很快就会到了
[20:10] Okay. Thanks. 好的 谢谢
[20:13] Come on. Get up. 快点 起来了
[20:22] Let’s go! 快走
[20:25] Let’s do this. Come on. Okay. 打起精神来 快点
[20:30] Let’s go! 快走
[20:34] Where the hell is Westmore?! 韦斯特莫到底在哪
[20:36] If we don’t start shooting in 10 minutes, 如果十分钟内再不开拍
[20:37] we’re not gonna make our day. 我们今天的日程就完成不了了
[20:39] He’s here! Everybody calm down. 他来了 大家冷静一下
[20:42] – He’s here. – Finally. -他来了 -终于到了
[20:43] Wardrobe, let’s get him ready. 服装组 帮他换上戏服
[20:48] – Hi. – What’s going on here? -你好 -这是怎么回事
[20:50] Since he found out that he was gonna be in a coma, 他发现需要拍昏迷戏之后
[20:51] he refuses to get out of character. 就一直在揣摩角色 入戏太深
[20:53] What a pro, huh? 真敬业 不是吗
[20:55] Right. 好吧
[20:57] All right. Move like you got purpose, people! 好啦 各就各位 迅速到位
[20:59] Come on! 快一点
[21:00] You’re doing good. Get into bed. Come on. 你做得很好 躺到床上 快来
[21:02] Ready to do this? Let’s go. 准备好了吗 快点就位
[21:03] Can you help him? 你能帮他一下吗
[21:06] No, no, no, no! 不 不 不 不
[21:07] Face up, amigo! 脸朝上 我的朋友
[21:10] Let’s go. 好了
[21:13] Come on. Are we ready? 快点 准备好了吗
[21:17] All right. 好的
[21:18] Slate’s good. 场记板就绪
[21:21] Everybody to one. 大家看着一号机位
[21:22] Camera one, just in a touch. And set. 一号机位 稍微调整一下 准备
[21:25] And…action! 开拍
[21:29] What’s wrong, Jenny? 怎么了 珍妮
[21:31] I keep thinking about last night. 我一直在想昨晚的事
[21:33] What I let you do to me… 我纵容你
[21:34] I won’t apologize for kissing you. 我不会因为吻了你而道歉
[21:35] But Lance is in a coma. 但兰斯还在昏迷中
[21:38] When he wakes up… 他醒来的时候
[21:38] We’ll have some explaining to do. But until then… 我们再做解释 但在那之前
[21:42] I need to love you. 我需要爱你
[21:55] Damn it! Cut! 见鬼 卡
[21:56] Cut! 卡
[21:58] Somebody get him some coffee, please. 谁去给他拿点咖啡
[22:00] Wake up! 快起来
[22:10] Mr. Kenneth? 肯尼思先生
[22:12] I need to talk to you about your nephew. 我得和你谈谈你侄子
[22:15] Did you know he’s planning to put you in a nursing home? 你知道他要把你送到养老院吗
[22:20] Mr. Kenneth, did you hear me? 肯尼斯先生 你听到了吗
[22:23] We have to stop him. 我们得阻止他
[22:26] What’s the point? 有什么意义呢
[22:28] What? 什么
[22:30] I spent my life trying to control everybody. 我这辈子都在想控制所有人
[22:33] Now the people I love most — Didi, Lucinda — 现在我最爱的人 迪迪 露辛达
[22:39] they hate me. 她们都恨我
[22:40] Mr. Kenneth, you have to be strong now. 肯尼思先生 你现在要坚强
[22:44] We have to get you out of here 我们要在雷吉送你走
[22:45] before Reggie sends you away. 之前把你带走
[22:47] Whatever’s about to happen to me, I got it coming. 无论要发生什么 都是我自找的
[22:53] Excuse me. 不好意思
[22:54] This man isn’t supposed to have visitors. 这老人不该有人探视的
[22:57] I was just leaving anyway. 反正我也要走了
[23:00] Don’t give up, Mr. Kenneth. 别放弃 肯尼思先生
[23:02] We’ll think of something. 我们会想出办法的
[23:22] Hello? 你好
[23:22] This is Nate from Doheny Medical Center. 我是多希尼医疗中心的内特
[23:24] You told me to call if anyone came to see your uncle. 你跟我说有人探视你叔叔就打你电话
[23:27] Sounds like that was money well spent. 看来我的钱花值了
[23:29] Yeah, well, this pretty little Mexican chick was just here. 是的 一个挺漂亮的墨西哥女人来了
[23:32] Didn’t really catch her name. 没听清楚她名字
[23:35] That’s okay. I know who you mean. 没事 我知道你说谁
[23:44] Script delivery. 送剧本的
[23:45] Thank you. I’ll take it. 谢谢 给我吧
[23:47] And please tell Mr. Westmore I’m really sorry. 请告诉韦斯特莫先生我很抱歉
[23:50] He was always really nice to me. 他总对我那么好
[23:54] 《风流韵事》 “安息吧 兰斯医生”
[23:57] Who’s that? 那是谁
[24:01] So, they just delivered your script. 他们刚把你的剧本送来
[24:04] I think you should read it. 我觉得你该看下
[24:05] Why? I’m in a coma. 为什么 我昏迷了
[24:07] It’s not like I have any lines to memorize. 难道还要记台词吗
[24:09] Well, it looks like the writers changed your story line. 看起来编剧好像改了你的故事线
[24:12] Really? Am I waking up? 真的吗 我醒了吗
[24:15] Not so much. 不算是
[24:19] They’re killing me off? 他们要把我写死吗
[24:21] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[24:22] 20 years I’m on this show. 这剧我演了二十年
[24:24] They can’t tell me in person? 他们都不能当面告诉我吗
[24:27] Well, on the bright side, 往好处想
[24:28] now you have time to visit Tucker in Europe. 你现在有时间去欧洲见塔科了
[24:31] How am I gonna pay for that? I don’t have a job. 我要怎么付机票钱 工作都没了
[24:33] I’m sure you have savings. 你肯定还有存款啊
[24:34] The divorce cleaned me out. 离婚把我榨干了
[24:35] I can’t even afford you. 你工资我都付不起了
[24:37] That’s not good. 这可不妙
[24:40] Where are my keys? 我钥匙呢
[24:41] Why? 干什么
[24:42] The producer lives a mile from here. 制片人家离这一英里
[24:43] I am gonna go tell him off. 我要去骂他
[24:45] You’ve been drinking. 你喝了酒
[24:46] I’m fine! Where are my keys? 我没事 我钥匙呢
[24:49] Carmen, give me those. 卡门 给我
[24:50] Let me drive you. 我送你去
[24:51] – No, I’ll drive myself. – Not until you’re sober. -不要 我自己开 -除非你酒醒了
[24:57] Give me those keys! 钥匙给我
[24:58] This is for your own good! 这是为你好
[25:04] Open this door! 开门
[25:06] I want those keys! Do you hear me?! 钥匙给我 听见了吗
[25:08] Do you?! 听见没
[25:09] Do you hear me?! 听见没
[25:22] Hey, Rosie. 罗西
[25:27] I’m sorry I’m late. 抱歉迟到了
[25:28] The store was so busy today. 今天店里人好多
[25:32] Don’t lie to me. 别骗我
[25:33] I know you went the hospital. 我知道你去医院了
[25:37] Only ’cause I was worried about Mr. Kenneth. 我只是担心肯尼思先生
[25:40] Well, I’m glad you got a chance to say goodbye. 我很高兴你有机会和他告别
[25:44] Why are you smiling? 你笑什么
[25:46] The doctors said he’s well enough to travel. 医生说他情况好转到能旅行了
[25:48] I’m sending him to Maple Park on Monday. 我周一就把他送去枫叶园
[25:50] Monday?! 周一吗
[25:52] You can’t. 不行
[25:53] Why not? 为什么
[25:54] Because… 因为…
[25:58] if you do, I’ll go to the police 如果你送他走 我就报警
[26:00] and I’ll tell them what you’re up to. 告诉他们你的企图
[26:03] And just what am I up to? 我有什么企图
[26:05] Mr. Kenneth was getting stronger. 肯尼思先生慢慢康复了
[26:07] He wanted to take back control of his business, 他想要回生意的控制权
[26:08] so you made him fall to get rid of him, 所以你让他摔倒好赶走他
[26:11] just like you got rid of Mrs. Didi and Miss Lucinda. 就像赶走迪迪太太和露辛达小姐一样
[26:14] Now, why would I do that? 我为何要这样做
[26:16] To get Mr. Kenneth’s money. 为了得到肯尼思先生的钱
[26:18] I know what it means to have someone’s power of attorney. 我知道拿到别人的代理权意味着什么
[26:21] I’m not stupid. 我不蠢
[26:24] So, how long have you known? 那你知道多久了
[26:26] Long enough. 很久了
[26:28] You’re not the only one who can lie to people’s faces. 你不是唯一会当着别人面撒谎的人
[26:30] You shouldn’t screw with me. 你不该惹我的
[26:32] Not when I have your future in my hand. 尤其是不该在我掌握着你未来的时候
[26:35] Go ahead. Fire me. 尽管来 解雇我
[26:36] I’ll be thrilled not to be working for you anymore. 不再为你工作 不用再吻你
[26:39] Or kiss you. 都令我非常激动
[26:42] I’m not talking about firing you. 我说的不是解雇你
[26:46] There’s an immigration hearing next week. 下周有场移民听证会
[26:48] It could go well for you and your son… 对你和你儿子来说可以很顺利
[26:52] Or not so well. 也可以不顺利
[26:54] You’re threatening to send us back to Mexico? 你威胁把我们遣返墨西哥
[26:58] Picked up on that, did you? 你之前被抓过 对吗
[27:03] I guess you’re not that stupid. 我猜你不至于那么傻
[27:23] Can you think of anyone who would want to hurt your husband? 你能想到任何会伤害你丈夫的人吗
[28:12] Hello? 喂
[28:14] Hello, Opal. 你好 奥珀尔
[28:15] Marisol. 玛莉索
[28:17] What a… pleasant surprise. 多令人高兴的惊喜啊
[28:19] Sorry to bother you. 抱歉打扰你
[28:20] But the police dropped by. 但警察来过了
[28:22] They wanted to know what time Nicholas left the house 他们想知道在发生车祸的那晚
[28:24] the night of the accident. 尼古拉斯离开家的时间
[28:26] So I showed them the security footage. 所以我给他们看了安保录像
[28:31] You did? 你给他们看了
[28:32] Relax. 放松
[28:34] I didn’t show them the part 我没有给他们看
[28:35] where you drove off a few minutes later. 几分钟后你驾车离开的部分
[28:38] I can explain. 我可以解释
[28:39] Of course. 当然
[28:41] Why don’t you come to the house, 你不如来我家
[28:42] and you can tell me everything? 当面告诉我一切吧
[28:44] Then I don’t have to get the police involved. 这样我就不用报警了
[28:47] I’ll be right over. 我马上过去
[29:21] About what happened earlier… 关于之前发生的事
[29:23] You scared the hell out of me. 你把我吓坏了
[29:25] I know. I know. 我知道 我知道
[29:26] I was out of control. 我有点失控
[29:27] I’m so sorry. 很抱歉
[29:29] I promise it will never happen again. 我保证不会再发生第二次
[29:32] I know it won’t. 我知道不会
[29:34] Because you’re going to rehab. 因为你要去强制戒酒
[29:37] That’s not necessary. 没那必要
[29:39] I can control my drinking. 我可以控制喝酒的问题
[29:40] I don’t think you can. 我觉得你不行
[29:44] Don’t get that. 别开门
[29:45] I don’t want to talk to anyone right now. 我现在不想和任何人说话
[29:46] Spence, you’ll want to see this person. 斯宾思 你会想见到这个人的
[29:52] Who is it? 谁
[29:53] Someone you’ll listen to. 你会听她的话的
[30:04] I heard you haven’t been feeling well. 我听说你最近不太好
[30:08] Yeah. I’ve had a-a rough couple of weeks. 是 这几周过得很糟糕
[30:12] Carmen says you’ve been drinking too much. 卡门说你喝酒过多
[30:14] Oh, I don’t know what she told you, 我不知道她告诉了你什么
[30:15] but I can get myself together. 但我能振作起来
[30:16] I-I don’t need to go to rehab. 我不用去戒酒
[30:19] When she became your maid, I asked her to look after you. 她做你的女佣时 我拜托她照看你
[30:23] And if Carmen thinks you need help, then… 如果卡门觉得你需要帮助 那么
[30:27] I think so, too. 我觉得你需要帮助
[30:29] This is so embarrassing. 真是太尴尬了
[30:31] Why? 为什么
[30:32] Because two people care about you? 因为有两个人关心你
[30:35] I never wanted you to see me like this. 我从不想让你看到我这个样子
[30:40] All I see when I look at you is a wonderful man. 我看着你的时候 看到的是一个好男人
[30:45] So you don’t hate me? 所以你不讨厌我
[30:48] Of course not. 当然不
[30:53] Go to rehab. 去戒酒吧
[30:56] When you get back… 等你回来的时候
[30:58] I will be here waiting for you. 我会在这里等你
[31:24] What is that? 那是什么
[31:26] I stumbled across some of our old records. 我偶然发现的旧唱片
[31:27] I thought I’d give them a spin. 我想给它们个机会
[31:30] Digitally speaking. 让它们转转
[31:32] I haven’t heard that tango in ages. 好多年没听过那支探戈舞曲了
[31:34] We danced to it on our honeymoon. 我们蜜月时随这首歌翩翩起舞
[31:36] Did we? 是吗
[31:41] I can’t remember that far back. 我记不起那么久之前的事了
[31:47] Luckily for you… I can. 你很幸运 我能记住
[31:51] Are you serious? 你是认真的吗
[31:53] Tony’s gone. 托尼走了
[31:54] No one will walk in on us. 没人会撞见我们
[31:56] Wouldn’t it be easier to attempt a waltz? 试着跳华尔兹不会更容易吗
[31:59] Oh, we could, but let’s face it… 我们可以啊 但面对现实吧
[32:03] You and I were meant to tango. 我们是跳探戈的人
[33:15] Would you like to sit? 你想坐下吗
[33:17] No. 不想
[33:19] Suit yourself. 随你便吧
[33:20] You certainly seem upbeat. 你看起来很欢乐啊
[33:23] I’m an upbeat person. 我就是个欢乐的人
[33:25] Or at least I was before I moved into this house, 至少我搬进这栋房子之前是的
[33:28] where I was made to feel insecure, distrustful, paranoid. 而我在这里觉得不安全 不信任 多疑
[33:35] But that’s about to change. 但那即将改变了
[33:36] And why is that? 为什么
[33:38] Because you’re going to answer some questions for me. 因为你要回答我几个问题
[33:43] Starting with… 第一个是
[33:45] Who did Nick kill? 尼克杀了谁
[33:48] That’s how you were blackmailing him, wasn’t it? 你就是这样要挟他的 对吗
[33:50] You had some sort of evidence, 你有某种证据
[33:51] some proof you were holding on to? 手里有某个把柄
[33:59] We had such a nice life. 我们以前过得很好
[34:04] Ethan and I. 我和伊森
[34:06] We lived in this home like it was ours. 我们住在这里 好像这是我们的家
[34:12] Like we mattered. 好像我们重要一样
[34:16] That was the deal I had with Nicholas. 那是我和尼古拉斯的约定
[34:21] And then you showed up and ruined it all. 然后你出现了 毁了一切
[34:25] You have two seconds to tell me what I need to know 你有两秒钟时间告诉我答案
[34:27] or I am driving that security footage 不然我就开车带着那段监控录像
[34:29] right over to the police. 直接交给警察
[34:33] You keep taking everything I have. 你一直夺走我拥有的一切
[34:38] It’s not fair. 这不公平
[34:39] Please don’t do this. 请别这样
[34:41] What other choice do I have? 我还有什么选择
[34:43] No! 不要
[34:45] Mom! What are you doing? 妈妈 你在做什么
[34:57] Do you have a couple minutes? 你有几分钟时间吗
[34:59] Of course. Come on in. 当然啦 进来吧
[35:06] I just wanted you to know 我只是想告诉你
[35:08] I’ve decided to tell the police about Ethan. 我决定跟警察说伊森的事
[35:10] Oh, well, you’re doing the right thing. 你在做正确的事
[35:13] And I’m not going to tell them you stitched him up. 我不会告诉他们是你给他缝的针
[35:15] I don’t care about that, Val. 我不在乎 小瓦
[35:17] All that matters to me is that you’re okay. 我关心的是你安然无恙
[35:21] Can I ask you something? 我能问你一件事吗
[35:23] Why didn’t you turn Ethan in? 你为什么不去告发伊森
[35:25] I know you don’t like him. 我知道你不喜欢他
[35:27] I told you I wouldn’t. 我告诉过你我不会的
[35:29] And I don’t break my promises to you. 我会遵守对你许下的承诺
[35:33] Thank you. 谢谢
[35:38] Look, uh… 听着
[35:41] I know that you’re kind of going through a lot right now, 我知道你现在经历了很多
[35:43] and the timing really couldn’t be worse, 现在这个时机很糟糕
[35:45] but when you’re ready, I think — 但等你准备好了 我觉得…
[35:55] So, does this mean we’re — 这是不是说我们…
[35:56] Shh. Don’t ruin it. 嘘 别破坏此时此刻
[36:04] Okay. Thank you. 好 谢谢
[36:07] What did the lawyer say? 律师怎么说
[36:08] He wants to meet with us 他想在瓦伦蒂娜
[36:09] right before Valentina talks to the cops. 跟警方交代之前 和我们见面
[36:12] I’ll meet you at his office. 回头在他的办公室见
[36:14] Great. 好
[36:16] So, I should probably take off. 我大概该走了
[36:19] It’s getting past my dinnertime. 我的晚饭时间要过了
[36:22] Can I make you something? 我能给你做点吃吗
[36:25] Well, I did see some chicken in the fridge. 我的确在冰箱里看到了鸡肉
[36:27] I’d love some arroz con pollo. 我想吃西班牙鸡肉饭
[36:29] You got it. 没问题
[36:31] Of course, I might need some help to get this going. 当然 我也许需要你帮忙做这个
[36:34] If you could grab me the — 如果你能帮我拿…
[36:40] Thanks. 谢谢
[36:41] Sure. 别客气
[36:45] You know… 要知道
[36:46] Helen — she’s not much of a cook. 海伦 她不怎么会做饭
[36:49] That’s too bad. 真糟糕
[36:50] Javier’s a chef. 哈维尔是大厨
[36:52] And handsome, too. 而且很帅
[36:54] You should have traded me in years ago. 你多年前就该拿我换他
[36:55] Oh, shoot, I have chicken hands. 该死 我手碰了鸡肉脏了
[36:57] Could you hand me the — 你能不能给我拿
[37:00] Thank you. 再次
[37:01] Again. 感谢
[37:05] So, Javier’s a good guy? 哈维尔是个好人吗
[37:07] He’s great. 他很棒
[37:09] I mean, it’s only been a month, but so far… 我们只约会了一个月 但是到目前为止…
[37:12] How’s Helen? 海伦怎么样
[37:14] Terrific. 很好
[37:16] She never laughs at my jokes, though. 但她听了我的笑话从不发笑
[37:19] I don’t think she gets my sense of humor. 我觉得她不懂我的幽默感
[37:20] Papi, we were married for 20 years. 孩子他爸 我们结婚都20年了
[37:23] Believe me when I say… 我说这句话时要相信我
[37:27] You’re not funny. 你才不搞笑
[37:30] Hey, you just called me “Papi.” 你刚叫我孩子他爸
[37:34] Old habits. 习惯了
[37:36] Still… 你还是叫了…
[37:41] You know, I’ve been carrying a lot of anger, Pablo. 我一直心怀愤怒 帕布罗
[37:45] I know. 我知道
[37:47] But today, I was thanking god for you. 但今天 我因为你而感谢上帝
[37:50] Really? 真的吗
[37:51] I know it was hard for you to tell Valentina you went to jail. 我知道你告诉瓦伦蒂娜你进了监狱 这很艰难
[37:55] But I’m so glad you did. 但我很高兴你说了
[37:58] That’s what turned her around. 就是这个让她回心转意了
[38:01] Well, you softened her up for me. 你帮我软化了她
[38:04] We always did make a great team. 我们总是配合默契
[38:07] We did. 是啊
[38:30] Have you lost your mind? 你疯了吗
[38:31] She knows I ran over Nick. 她知道我撞了尼克
[38:34] And your solution is to shoot her? 你的解决办法就是开枪打死她吗
[38:38] Mom. 妈妈
[38:41] I apologize for my mom’s insanity. 我为我妈妈的疯狂道歉
[38:43] You okay? 你没事吧
[38:45] Yeah. 没事
[38:47] Marisol, there’s a book on that shelf over there — 玛莉索 那边的架子上有一本书
[38:50] A big red one. 一本红色的厚书
[38:50] Could you bring that to me? 你能帮我拿过来吗
[38:52] Uh…sure. 可以
[38:54] She’s gonna call the police. 她会报警的
[38:55] – You think? – Ethan, please… -你觉得呢 -伊森 拜托
[38:57] I don’t have time for your B.S. right now! 我现在没时间听你胡扯
[38:59] Just sit down and shut up, okay?! 坐下来 闭嘴 好吗
[39:01] Is this the one you want? 你想要的是这本吗
[39:04] Yeah. Thanks. 是的 谢谢
[39:09] Nick keeps money in here for emergencies. 尼克在书里夹了急用的钱
[39:12] He didn’t think I knew about it, but… 他以为我不知道 但是…
[39:15] Oh, well. 好吧
[39:16] You’re taking Nick’s money? 你要拿走尼克的钱吗
[39:18] I got myself into some trouble. 我惹了麻烦
[39:19] I need to disappear for a while. 我得消失一段时间
[39:21] What kind of trouble? 什么麻烦
[39:24] Ethan, before you go, I need to ask you something. 伊森 你走之前 我得问你一件事
[39:27] Make it quick. 快点问
[39:28] Why — why did Nicholas 为什么尼古拉斯
[39:31] let your mother live here all these years? 让你妈妈一直住在这里
[39:32] Did she have something on him? 她是不是有他的把柄
[39:37] I’m not sure what it was, but yeah. 我不知道具体是什么 但没错
[39:39] She had something. 她有把柄
[39:42] Of course, mom couldn’t really tell anyone 当然 妈妈不会告诉别人的
[39:44] because Nick saw her push Dahlia off the bridge. 因为尼克看见她把达利娅推下了桥
[39:51] We both did. 我们都看见了
[39:54] Why did you have to tell her that? 你为什么非得告诉她这个
[39:57] Seeing as I just saved your life, 鉴于我刚救了你的命
[39:58] I’d appreciate it 要是你不告诉警方
[39:59] if you didn’t tell the police that I was here. 我来过的话 我会很感激的
[40:01] Ethan, what did you do? 伊森 你做了什么
[40:06] You’ll find out soon enough. 你很快就会知道的
[40:09] Ethan! 伊森
[40:17] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[40:22] For everything. 对于一切
[40:25] I wish I cared. 真希望我在乎
[40:36] I’m going to call the police now. 我现在要报警了
[40:40] After I’m done, would you like to call a lawyer? 我报警完后 你想叫律师吗
[41:14] Hi, I’d like to speak with Detective Figueroa. 你好 我想找菲格罗亚警探
[41:17] It’s Marisol Deering. 我是玛莉索·迪林
[41:18] I-I’m calling in regards to a hit-and-run. 我要举报一起肇事逃逸事件
[41:22] Yes. I’ll hold. 好 我等着
[41:32] Opal, no! 奥珀尔 不要
蛇蝎女佣

Post navigation

Previous Post: 蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第2季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme