时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | This place has more doors than a whorehouse. | 这地方的门比妓院还多 |
[00:05] | Hello, mother. | 你好 妈妈 |
[00:06] | Everyone called her the butterball express. | 大家都叫她小胖子 |
[00:09] | Not everyone, mother. Just you. | 不是大家 妈妈 只有你 |
[00:11] | I’m going to the Four Seasons for a few weeks. | 我要去四季酒店住几周 |
[00:14] | Who’s gonna take care of your mother? | 谁来照顾你妈妈呢 |
[00:16] | Zoila! | 佐拉 |
[00:17] | I hope in time, you’ll find a way to forgive me. | 我希望你以后能想办法原谅我 |
[00:20] | I also plan on moving to Europe | 我还打算带上塔科 |
[00:21] | and taking Tucker with me. | 跟我一起搬去欧洲 |
[00:23] | I will not allow that. I will fight you in court. | 我不会准你这么做的 官司打到底 |
[00:25] | And you’ll lose. | 但你打不赢官司 |
[00:26] | You’re the scum shacking up with the maid, remember? | 你是和女佣同居的人渣 不是吗 |
[00:34] | Before I go into surgery tomorrow, | 在我明天进手术室前 |
[00:36] | I need you to do something. | 我需要你做件事 |
[00:37] | Anything you want. | 都听你的 |
[00:39] | Marry me. | 嫁给我 |
[00:40] | You may kiss the bride. | 你可以亲吻新娘了 |
[00:43] | You got some sort of letter. | 有人给你送信了 |
[00:46] | Uncle Ken wants a divorce. | 肯叔叔想离婚 |
[00:47] | Because of that letter? | 因为那封信吗 |
[00:48] | Now that he knows she was unfaithful, it’s over. | 他知道了她不忠 他俩的感情就结束了 |
[00:55] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[00:57] | I date men. | 我跟男人约会 |
[00:58] | All I see when I look at you | 当我看着你时 |
[00:59] | is a confused little boy. | 只看到一个迷茫的小男孩 |
[01:01] | How does us robbing your uncle | 我们去洗劫你舅舅 |
[01:03] | get you this girl? | 怎么就能帮你追到那个女孩 |
[01:04] | I’m gonna save her life. | 我会救她的命 |
[01:07] | Everyone on your knees! | 大家都跪下 |
[01:08] | Listen up, morons! | 听着 蠢货们 |
[01:09] | If anyone tries anything, we will shoot her! | 如果谁敢乱来 我们就杀了她 |
[01:19] | We’ve got to get out of here! Stay down! | 我们得离开这里 趴下 |
[01:22] | Ethan? | 伊森 |
[01:23] | What happened to you?! | 你怎么了 |
[01:25] | Ethan! | 伊森 |
[01:47] | All right. | 好了 |
[01:48] | Hey. Ethan. | 伊森 |
[01:51] | We have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[02:01] | Ethan, I am begging. | 伊森 求你了 |
[02:03] | Please let me take you to the hospital. | 让我带你去医院吧 |
[02:04] | No way. | 绝对不行 |
[02:05] | But there’s so much blood! | 但你流了好多血 |
[02:06] | I’ll be fine. Where are we? | 我没事 我们在哪儿 |
[02:08] | My mom’s house. | 我妈妈家 |
[02:10] | Don’t worry. She’s at the Delatours’. | 别担心 她在德拉图家 |
[02:14] | So, you’ve got to tell me, | 你得告诉我 |
[02:17] | how did this happen? | 这到底是怎么搞的 |
[02:19] | I… I was in a fight. | 我跟别人打了一架 |
[02:21] | – What? – We were at the bar drinking, | -什么 -我们在酒吧喝酒 |
[02:22] | and some guy got in my face. | 有个家伙惹了我 |
[02:24] | And he stabbed you? | 然后他捅了你 |
[02:25] | And then I cracked a bottle over his head. | 之后我用酒瓶砸了他的头 |
[02:27] | The cops won’t care who started it, so… | 警察不会在乎是谁先动的手 所以 |
[02:29] | Just try and stop the bleeding. | 只要想办法止血就行了 |
[02:33] | – What was that? – You passed out on our way over here, | -那是谁 -来的路上你晕倒了 |
[02:35] | so I called someone. | 所以我给别人打了电话 |
[02:37] | You did what? | 你做了什么 |
[02:38] | He’ll be able to help you. | 他能帮你 |
[02:39] | B-but, Valentina, I — | 但是 瓦伦蒂娜 我 |
[02:40] | I’m not gonna let you die. | 我不会让你死的 |
[02:43] | And he promised he wouldn’t tell anyone. | 而且他保证不会告诉任何人 |
[02:44] | Wait, so who exactly did you call? | 等下 你到底给谁打电话了 |
[03:11] | Would it surprise you to know that | 如果我告诉你这幅画值二十万美元 |
[03:12] | that painting cost $200,000? | 你会不会很吃惊 |
[03:19] | Yes. | 当然 |
[03:20] | My uncle never helped my mom. | 我叔叔从未对我妈妈施以援手 |
[03:23] | Not when she lost her job, | 哪怕当她丢了工作 |
[03:25] | not when she struggled to put me through school. | 或是想办法筹钱让我上学的时候 |
[03:28] | He was too busy buying fine art. | 他当时只顾着买艺术品 |
[03:35] | I’m going to sell it. | 我要卖掉它 |
[03:37] | Are you allowed to do that? | 你有权这样做吗 |
[03:39] | Sure. | 当然 |
[03:41] | I have my Uncle Ken’s power of attorney. | 我有肯叔叔的代理权 |
[03:43] | I’m supposed to make decisions about this house | 我有权处置这栋房子 |
[03:46] | and everything in it. | 和它里面的所有东西 |
[03:49] | I have to get Mr. Kenneth ready for bed. | 我得去让肯尼思先生准备就寝了 |
[03:52] | When you’re done, why don’t you come to my room? | 等你忙完 你不如来我房间吧 |
[03:56] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[03:56] | Why not? We have the house to ourselves now. | 为什么 现在房子是我们的了 |
[03:59] | But… | 但是 |
[04:00] | My son might see us. | 我儿子可能会看到 |
[04:02] | We can lock the door. | 我们可以把门锁上 |
[04:03] | It wouldn’t feel right. | 可我觉得这样不对 |
[04:06] | Some other time. | 改天吧 |
[04:07] | When Miguel isn’t here. | 等米格尔不在的时候 |
[04:09] | Miguel is always here. | 米格尔一直都在啊 |
[04:13] | That is true. | 确实 |
[04:22] | What do you think? | 情况怎么样 |
[04:24] | It should stop the bleeding. | 这样应该止血了 |
[04:26] | For now. | 暂时止住了 |
[04:27] | Does it hurt? | 疼吗 |
[04:29] | Not that bad. | 还好 |
[04:33] | Geez, you miss the class on stitches? | 天哪 你是不是缝针课翘课没去上 |
[04:35] | Oh, I think what you meant to say was, | 你应该是想说 |
[04:38] | “Thank you for saving my life.” | “谢谢你救了我”吧 |
[04:42] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[04:43] | Thanks for helping out. | 谢谢你帮忙 |
[04:45] | And just so we’re clear, I didn’t do it for you. | 声明一下 我这么做不是为了你 |
[04:52] | Ethan, you should go lay down. | 伊森 你去躺着歇会儿吧 |
[04:54] | My room’s at the end of the hall. | 走廊尽头就是我的房间 |
[05:05] | Relax. | 放松 |
[05:07] | I won’t make a move on her while I’m covered with your blood. | 我满身都是你的血呢 不会对她怎么样的 |
[05:16] | You’ve got to check his temperature every 20 minutes, all right? | 每隔20分钟给他量一次体温 |
[05:19] | If he starts to get a fever, | 如果他发烧 |
[05:20] | you’ve got to get him to the hospital. Understand? | 就得马上送去医院 明白吗 |
[05:22] | I do. | 好的 |
[05:23] | All right. | 那就好 |
[05:27] | Remi. | 雷米 |
[05:28] | Thank you for tonight. | 今晚谢谢你 |
[05:30] | I will never forget it. | 我永远都不会忘记的 |
[05:32] | That story Ethan told you about a knife fight? | 伊森跟你说他是被人用刀子捅了对吧 |
[05:35] | I think he’s lying. | 我觉得他在说谎 |
[05:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:48] | Velma, enough with the bell. | 维尔玛 别摇了 |
[05:51] | I’m not a dog. | 我又不是狗 |
[05:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:53] | A dog would’ve come quicker. | 狗可不会这么慢吞吞的 |
[05:56] | Oh, God! | 上帝啊 |
[05:57] | You’re topless. | 你没穿上衣 |
[05:58] | I’m sunning myself. | 我在晒太阳呢 |
[06:00] | Haven’t you ever seen boobs before? | 你以前没见过别人的胸吗 |
[06:03] | Not down there. | 没见过这么下垂的 |
[06:05] | Any chance you could cover up while we’re talking? | 我们说话的时候你可以先盖一盖吗 |
[06:07] | Oh, fine. | 好吧 |
[06:10] | I need a Bloody Mary. | 我要喝血腥玛丽 |
[06:12] | How about “Please”? | 说句请你会死吗 |
[06:13] | How about “I’m the boss, so hurry up”? | 不如说 我是老板 你给我快点 |
[06:16] | You’re not my boss. | 你不是我的老板 |
[06:17] | I work for Genevieve, | 我是给吉纳维芙工作的 |
[06:18] | and when she gets back from her business trip, | 等她出差回来 |
[06:20] | I will tell her how you’ve been treating me. | 我一定告诉她你是怎么虐待我的 |
[06:22] | My daughter’s not on any business trip, | 我女儿根本没去出差 |
[06:24] | and you know it. | 你知道的 |
[06:26] | She’s hiding out in some fancy spa | 她现在肯定正躲在那种 |
[06:29] | where the crappers are made of gold. | 厕所都是金子做的豪华水疗吧里 |
[06:31] | Okay, she’s at a spa resting. | 好吧 她是去水疗吧休息了 |
[06:33] | You know, because of her… health problems. | 那是因为她的 健康问题 |
[06:36] | No. | 不是 |
[06:37] | She thinks if she avoids me long enough, I’ll leave. | 她以为她避开我够长时间 我就会走 |
[06:40] | Well, you can tell her I’m not going anywhere. | 你去告诉她 我哪里都不会去的 |
[06:43] | Now get me a Bloody Mary. | 快给我拿杯血腥玛丽 |
[06:45] | Get it yourself. | 你自己去 |
[06:50] | Oh, God, that’s just not fair. | 天哪 命运如此不公 |
[06:57] | This would have been the third home invasion in recent months, | 最近几个月连续发生三起入室抢劫案 |
[06:59] | but this time, | 但是这次 |
[07:00] | the robbers were thwarted by the heroic actions | 家政人员卡门·卢娜机敏英勇地 |
[07:03] | of quick-thinking housekeeper Carmen Luna. | 挫败了窃贼 |
[07:06] | Tell us how you handled that gang of thieves. | 告诉大家 你是怎么对付那群窃贼的 |
[07:08] | I stabbed one with a cake knife. | 我用切蛋糕的刀子捅了其中一个 |
[07:10] | That’s a bold move on your part. | 你的行为真是太英勇了 |
[07:11] | Yeah. I would have stabbed them all, | 是啊 如果他们不惊惶逃走 |
[07:13] | but they ran away like scared little bunnies. | 我肯定会把他们都捅个遍的 |
[07:15] | Amazing story, gang. Back to you in the studio. | 太厉害了 下面我们转回演播室 |
[07:18] | You see how my hair is messed up? | 你看到我的头发很凌乱了吗 |
[07:20] | I could’ve fixed it, but they wouldn’t let me do another take. | 我本可以理顺的 可他们不让我重拍 |
[07:22] | It’s the news, Carmen. | 这是新闻 卡门 |
[07:23] | They’re more focused on the crime than your hair. | 他们感兴趣的是犯罪 不是你的头发 |
[07:25] | My hair is the crime. | 我这头发就是犯罪 |
[07:27] | You know, let’s watch the interview from channel 9. | 我们看看频道九的采访吧 |
[07:29] | Those people knew how to light me. | 那些人知道怎么给我打光 |
[07:32] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[07:33] | Who is it? | 谁的电话 |
[07:34] | That’s my divorce lawyer. | 我的离婚律师 |
[07:36] | We’re waiting for the judge to make a ruling on custody. | 我们在等法官对抚养权的判决 |
[07:38] | This could be it. | 可能出结果了 |
[07:40] | Oh, it just has to be good news. | 一定是好消息 |
[07:42] | If Peri takes Tucker to Europe, I won’t see him for months. | 如果佩里把塔科带去欧洲 我会几个月见不到他 |
[07:44] | You will never know unless you answer the phone. | 你不接电话永远不会知道的 |
[07:52] | Hey, Jeff. | 杰夫 |
[07:54] | What’d the judge say? | 法官怎么说 |
[08:04] | Yeah, well, thanks for letting me know. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[08:17] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[08:18] | Don’t worry. I’ll clean it. | 别担心 我会清理的 |
[08:19] | I got it. | 知道了 |
[08:23] | Would you just leave me alone for a bit? | 你能让我自己待会儿吗 |
[08:37] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[08:38] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:39] | That is the third pain pill you’ve taken in the last hour. | 那是你过去一小时内吃的第三片止疼药了 |
[08:42] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[08:43] | So, you have to be careful with those things. | 你得悠着点吃药 |
[08:45] | The doctors told me to stay ahead of the pain. | 医生让我在疼之前把药先吃了 |
[08:47] | You are already ahead of the pain. | 你已经领先了疼痛 |
[08:49] | You are about to lap the pain. | 你都要领先一圈了 |
[08:52] | I’d argue with you, but I’m too happy. | 我可以跟你吵 但我太高兴了 |
[08:55] | Okay, well, before you drift off to sleep, | 好吧 在你慢慢入睡前 |
[08:58] | I have some good news. | 我有些好消息 |
[09:00] | Opal left. | 奥珀尔走了 |
[09:02] | She did? | 真的吗 |
[09:02] | Yep. | 没错 |
[09:03] | So when you get home, it’ll just be the two of us. | 所以等你回家时 就只有咱们俩了 |
[09:06] | We can finally start our lives as Mr. and Mrs. Deering. | 我们终于过上迪林夫妇的生活了 |
[09:10] | Which one am I? | 我是哪个 |
[09:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:13] | No more pills for you. | 不能再吃药了 |
[09:17] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[09:21] | – Mrs Deering? – Yes. | -迪林太太吗 -是我 |
[09:22] | I’m Detective Figueroa. | 我是菲格罗亚警探 |
[09:24] | I think you know Detective Wolf. | 我想你认识沃尔夫警探 |
[09:26] | We wanted to talk to your husband | 我们想跟你丈夫 |
[09:27] | about the car that ran him down. | 谈谈撞倒他的那辆车 |
[09:28] | Hi. It’s very nice to meet you, | 很高兴见到你们 |
[09:30] | but I’m afraid now’s not a good time. | 但我恐怕现在不是时候 |
[09:31] | Well, we could come back, but so you know, | 我们可以再来 但你知道的 |
[09:34] | time is of the essence with hit-and-runs. | 肇事逃逸问题上时间是关键 |
[09:38] | Let me see if he’s up for it. Excuse me. | 我看看他是否准备好了 失陪一下 |
[09:44] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[09:45] | Honey, the police are here. | 亲爱的 警察来了 |
[09:47] | Do you think you could talk to them for a few minutes? | 你能和他们谈一会儿吗 |
[09:51] | They just have a few questions about the accident. | 他们就问几个关于事故的问题 |
[09:55] | They know about that? | 他们知道那件事了吗 |
[09:56] | It’s not exactly a secret. | 这可不是个秘密 |
[09:58] | You have to believe me. I… | 你得相信我 我… |
[10:00] | I never meant for it to happen. | 我绝不是故意的 |
[10:03] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[10:04] | Nobody blames you. | 没人怪你 |
[10:06] | He was right in front of me. | 他就在我前面 |
[10:08] | He? | 他 |
[10:10] | I didn’t mean to kill him. | 我不是故意要杀他 |
[10:13] | What? | 什么 |
[10:15] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[10:18] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[10:20] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[10:27] | Like I said, he’s just not up for it. | 正如我所说 他还没准备好 |
[10:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:30] | Yeah, we’ll, uh, come back tomorrow. | 我们会 明天再来的 |
[10:32] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[10:46] | Come on. | 加油 |
[10:47] | There you go. | 就这样 |
[10:51] | Very good, Mr. Kenneth. | 非常好 肯尼思先生 |
[10:53] | See? I knew you could do it. | 看吧 我就知道你能行 |
[10:56] | Therapy is p-p-painful, but it’s working. | 治疗真痛苦 但起作用了 |
[10:59] | It sure is. | 那当然 |
[11:00] | Soon, you will be so strong, you can run your business again. | 你很快就会强壮起来 可以重新掌管生意了 |
[11:05] | There’s n-n-no rush. | 不用着急 |
[11:07] | Reggie has things under control. | 事情都在雷吉的掌控之中 |
[11:09] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[11:10] | Mr. Reggie’s taking wonderful care of the house. | 雷吉先生把房子照料得很好 |
[11:14] | He’s even talking about redecorating. | 他都在讨论重装修的事了 |
[11:18] | Redecorating? | 重装修 |
[11:20] | He says he wants to sell that painting of yours. | 他说他想把你的画卖掉 |
[11:24] | The big one in the living room. | 客厅里那副大的画 |
[11:26] | That’s an original. | 那可是真品 |
[11:27] | He can’t sell that. | 他不能卖掉它 |
[11:29] | He can do whatever he wants with your house, | 他可以任意处置你的房子 |
[11:32] | with your bank accounts — you gave him power of attorney. | 以及你的银行账户 你把代理权给他了 |
[11:38] | Of course, now that you’re getting stronger, | 当然了 现在你的身体日渐康复 |
[11:40] | you can always take it back. | 你随时可以把授权收回 |
[11:53] | How are you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[11:54] | Honestly? I’m not so good. | 老实说 不是很好 |
[11:55] | But I am finding a way to ease the pain. | 但是我找到了缓解痛苦的方法 |
[11:59] | I still can’t believe Peri got custody of your son. | 我仍旧不敢相信佩里夺得了你儿子的监护权 |
[12:02] | Oh, I knew I was screwed | 当法官问她要签名的时候 |
[12:03] | when the judge asked for her autograph. | 我就知道我输定了 |
[12:05] | Would you like something to eat? | 你想吃点什么吗 |
[12:07] | I’ll take an olive, floating in a glass of vodka. | 我就吃漂浮在伏特加酒里的橄榄好了 |
[12:10] | Spence, | 斯宾思 |
[12:12] | you can’t just sit here by yourself and drink all night. | 你不能独自坐在这儿整晚一醉方休 |
[12:14] | Then join me for some martinis. | 那就和我一起喝点马丁尼 |
[12:16] | What? | 什么 |
[12:17] | You are right. | 你说的没错 |
[12:18] | Drinking alone is pathetic. | 自斟自饮的确很可悲 |
[12:22] | You know, it’s late. | 现在已经很晚了 |
[12:23] | I have to do the dishes before going to bed. | 我必须把碗都洗完才能去睡觉 |
[12:26] | I’ll tell you what. | 告诉你吧 |
[12:27] | I’ll make a deal with you. | 我有个提议 |
[12:28] | You have a quick drink with me, | 你和我随意喝上几杯 |
[12:29] | you don’t have to do those dishes. | 这些碗就不用你洗了 |
[12:33] | You know, dishes are easy. | 其实碗很容易洗的 |
[12:36] | I just stick them in the machine. | 我把它们放进洗碗机里就行了 |
[12:38] | Well, what would you say to no vacuuming in the morning? | 那明早你不用吸尘了怎么样 |
[12:41] | I’d say you’re getting warmer. | 我觉得你有点喝多了 |
[12:44] | How about if I gave you the whole day off tomorrow? | 如果我明天放你一天假呢 |
[12:47] | I’ll get the olives. You pour. | 我去拿橄榄 你来倒酒 |
[12:49] | Party is on! | 狂欢开始 |
[12:58] | Hello. | 你好 |
[13:00] | Zoila! | 佐拉 |
[13:01] | You scared me. | 你吓我一跳 |
[13:02] | I thought you were Sven. | 我还以为是斯文呢 |
[13:04] | Sven? | 斯文 |
[13:05] | Does he work here? | 他是这儿的员工吗 |
[13:06] | He’s a lecherous masseur who touches me inappropriately. | 他是一位好色的按摩师 他会对我毛手毛脚 |
[13:10] | I’m gonna file a complaint. | 我要去投诉他 |
[13:12] | Someday. | 以后会的 |
[13:14] | So, how’s my mother? | 我妈妈怎么样了 |
[13:16] | You’re coming home — now. | 你现在就跟我回家 |
[13:18] | She got to you, didn’t she? | 她把你弄崩溃了是吗 |
[13:20] | That woman is… | 那女人真是… |
[13:22] | Toxic? Rude? Drunk? | 嗑药 粗鲁 酗酒 |
[13:24] | Yes, yes, and yes. | 没错没错 一点都没错 |
[13:27] | I’m sorry she’s such a nightmare. | 真抱歉她这么难相处 |
[13:29] | But I can’t leave the spa. | 但我不能离开水疗馆 |
[13:30] | I need to stay here for my kidneys. | 我要留在这儿调养我的肾 |
[13:32] | You can’t cure kidney disease with facials. | 做做美容不可能治愈你的肾病 |
[13:34] | Are you sure? Have there been studies? | 你确定吗 有调查研究吗 |
[13:37] | I tried the same lie with your mother. | 我就是这么骗你母亲的 |
[13:38] | But she knows what you’re up to, | 但是她知道你在做些什么 |
[13:39] | and she won’t leave that house until you come home. | 而且你要是不回家她就不会离开那幢房子 |
[13:42] | No. No! | 不 不要 |
[13:43] | I can’t stand to be in the same room with her. | 我受不了和她共处一室 |
[13:46] | You’ve been running away from your mother since you were 16. | 你从16岁起就对你母亲避而远之 |
[13:49] | It’s time you come home and deal with her. | 现在你该回家面对她了 |
[13:51] | I want to stand up to her. I do. | 我很想面对她 我真的想 |
[13:54] | But every time I try to tell her how I feel, | 但是每次我试图告诉她我的感受时 |
[13:56] | she attacks me, | 她都会辱骂我 |
[13:57] | and I’m 5 years old again and helpless. | 我就会像小时候那样无助 |
[13:59] | Well, she won’t attack you this time, | 但是这次她不会再辱骂你了 |
[14:00] | because I’ll be there to protect you. | 因为我会在你身边保护你 |
[14:03] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:04] | Now, please… come home. | 现在 求求你回家吧 |
[14:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:10] | Give me five minutes to get ready. | 给我五分钟准备一下 |
[14:14] | Hello, Genevieve. | 你好 吉纳维芙 |
[14:16] | Oh, hello Sven. | 你好 斯文 |
[14:20] | Make that 30 minutes. | 给我半小时准备吧 |
[14:25] | Look at me. | 快看我 |
[14:27] | I’m in a chair. | 我坐在椅子上了 |
[14:29] | Took me a half hour to get here, but I did it. | 花了我半小时才挪到椅子上 但我做到了 |
[14:31] | Good. | 真棒 |
[14:33] | Hey, you don’t sound impressed. | 你怎么没有被震惊到 |
[14:36] | Nick… | 尼克 |
[14:38] | When you were woozy on your meds, | 当你吃了药晕晕乎乎的时候 |
[14:40] | do you remember the conversation we had? | 你还记得对我说的话吗 |
[14:42] | No, why? | 不记得了 怎么了 |
[14:44] | You said something kind of…troubling. | 你说了一些比较困扰的话 |
[14:47] | Oh, boy, what’d I say? | 不会吧 我说啥了 |
[14:50] | You told me that you killed someone, | 你说你杀人了 |
[14:53] | and then you said you were very sorry. | 你还说你为此很遗憾 |
[15:02] | Those are some kind of pills. | 这药真是药力迅猛 |
[15:06] | Are they? | 是药的原因吗 |
[15:08] | Obviously. I mean, if they’re getting me to make stuff up. | 当然 我都开始说胡话了 |
[15:11] | It’s just, when you said it, you sounded like you were… | 可是你说这个的时候 听起来像是在… |
[15:14] | confessing. | 忏悔 |
[15:16] | You… you cannot possibly hold me accountable for what I say | 你不会真想让我对吃了止痛药之后 |
[15:19] | when I’m ripped on pain killers. | 说的话负责吧 |
[15:22] | Okay. | 当我没说 |
[15:24] | Come on. Do you honestly think I would kill another human being? | 别这样 你不会真的觉得我杀人了吧 |
[15:26] | I said okay. | 我说了 当我没说 |
[15:32] | You look cold. Let me get you a blanket. | 你看起来很冷 我给你拿条毯子来 |
[15:49] | Hey, Uncle Ken. | 肯叔叔 |
[15:50] | Got your message. What’s up? | 我收到你的短信了 怎么了 |
[15:51] | I need you to sign this. | 来签一下字 |
[15:54] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[15:55] | My p-power of attorney. | 代理权 |
[15:59] | I want it back. | 我要拿回来 |
[16:03] | Your financial affairs are very complex. Okay. | 你的财务状况很复杂 |
[16:05] | You’re not well enough to handle them. | 你现在的身体情况还不能处理这些 |
[16:07] | Maybe not, but you will sign it anyway. | 也许还不行 但无论如何你都得签 |
[16:11] | You seem angry. | 你看起来很生气 |
[16:12] | Okay, why is that? | 到底发生什么事了 |
[16:13] | I’ve been looking at my accounts online. | 我在线查看了我的账目 |
[16:16] | There’s money missing. | 数目不对 |
[16:19] | Look, of course there is. | 当然会少 |
[16:21] | Okay, I-I’ve had to shift things around | 为了支付你的医药费和公用事业 |
[16:22] | to pay for your medical bills, your utilities… | 我得做些资金周转 |
[16:24] | Bull! | 胡扯 |
[16:26] | I know what you’re doing, and it’s gonna stop. | 我知道你都干了些什么 该停手了 |
[16:29] | Do you know how paranoid you sound right now? | 你知道你现在有多偏执吗 |
[16:31] | I’d rather be p-p-paranoid than stupid. | 我宁愿偏执 也不要当个白痴 |
[16:35] | Look, if… if… | 是这样的 |
[16:36] | If you will just give me a chance to explain… | 请给我一个机会解释 |
[16:38] | Give me my cane. | 把手杖还给我 |
[16:44] | I said, give me my cane. | 我说了 把手杖还给我 |
[17:04] | Hello? | 喂 |
[17:05] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[17:07] | Marisol, why are you calling at this hour? | 玛莉索 你为什么这么早给我打电话 |
[17:10] | It’s 1:00 in the afternoon. | 已经下午一点了 |
[17:14] | Oh, s… | 抱… |
[17:16] | Sorry, I’m a little hungover. | 抱歉 我喝多了 |
[17:18] | On a Tuesday? | 周二就喝多了 |
[17:20] | Why are you being so loud? | 你说话声音为什么这么大 |
[17:22] | Can we meet for breakfast tomorrow? | 明早能一起吃早饭吗 |
[17:24] | This thing happened with Nick, | 有些关于尼克的事 |
[17:25] | and I need someone to talk to about it. | 我得找个人聊聊 |
[17:28] | Sure. Yeah, we can meet. | 没问题 当然可以见面 |
[17:31] | But I probably won’t be eating ever again. | 不过我以后可能都不吃东西了 |
[17:35] | I’ll pick you up at 8:00. | 我八点来接你 |
[17:36] | Bye. | 拜 |
[17:38] | Spence! | 斯宾思 |
[17:40] | It’s 1:00 in the afternoon. | 已经下午一点了 |
[17:41] | We have to get up and start our day. | 我们得起床 干点正事了 |
[17:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:56] | Mr. Kenneth, I’m home. | 肯尼思先生 我回来了 |
[17:58] | I got those pork chops you like. | 我买了你爱吃的连骨猪排 |
[18:06] | Mr. Kenneth? | 肯尼思先生 |
[18:10] | Mr. Kenneth, I found your cane. | 肯尼思先生 我找到你的手杖了 |
[18:19] | Mr. Kenneth? | 肯尼思先生 |
[18:23] | Where is your uncle? | 你叔叔呢 |
[18:26] | Afraid I have some bad news. Um… | 我有个坏消息要告诉你 |
[18:29] | Uncle Ken had a fall. | 肯叔叔跌倒了 |
[18:30] | What? | 不会吧 |
[18:31] | I think he was trying to walk up the stairs. | 他好像是要上楼 |
[18:33] | But he’s not strong enough for that. | 但他还没这么强壮 |
[18:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:37] | So where is he now? | 那他现在人在哪里 |
[18:39] | Doheny Medical Center. | 多希尼医疗中心 |
[18:40] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[18:41] | I got to go see him. | 我要去看望他 |
[18:42] | Oh — oh, sorry. He — | 很抱歉 |
[18:44] | He’s in real bad shape. | 他的情况很不乐观 |
[18:46] | Only family can see him. | 只允许家人会见 |
[18:48] | I am very close to Mr. Kenneth. | 肯尼思先生和我很亲近的 |
[18:51] | But you’re not family. | 但你不是家人 |
[19:00] | Hello, mother. | 妈妈 |
[19:03] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[19:04] | Well, if it ain’t the Queen of the May. | 这不是咱选美女王大人吗 |
[19:08] | What happened? Did your SPA run out of caviar? | 怎么 你的水疗馆没鱼子酱了吗 |
[19:14] | I have something I need to say to you, mother. | 我有些话要对你说 妈妈 |
[19:16] | Hopefully, once you hear this, | 但愿你听完后 |
[19:19] | we can finally establish some sort of relationship. | 我们可以建立某种关系 |
[19:22] | Oh, we have a relationship. | 我们有关系的 |
[19:26] | I’m the mother who takes a bus across the country to come here, | 我是那个坐车横跨全国来看你的母亲 |
[19:31] | and you’re the ungrateful daughter | 你是那个不知感恩的女儿 |
[19:33] | who doesn’t give a moose fart. | 对此完全不屑一顾 |
[19:35] | See? | 看到了吧 |
[19:37] | I’ve been here one minute, | 我才回家一分钟 |
[19:38] | and she’s already assaulting me with profanity. | 她就这么胡搅蛮缠了 |
[19:40] | Just be strong. | 要坚强 |
[19:45] | Mother — | 妈妈 |
[19:49] | I was 7 years old when I found out | 我七岁的时候发现 |
[19:51] | that most mothers don’t belittle their own children. | 大多数母亲不会贬低自己的孩子 |
[19:55] | For a long time, I thought there was something wrong with me, | 很长时间来 我觉得是我哪里不好 |
[19:59] | that I deserved your cruelty. | 活该被你恶言恶语 |
[20:01] | But the truth is, you’re just an unhappy woman, | 但事实是 你不过是个怨妇 |
[20:05] | so filled with anger and bile, | 内心充满愤怒 |
[20:08] | you lash out at anyone who gets too close. | 把气撒向身边任何亲近的人 |
[20:12] | Oh, don’t look so wounded. You know it’s true. | 别弄得那么受伤 你知道这是事实 |
[20:15] | No, Genevieve, I — | 不 吉纳维芙 我… |
[20:16] | Let her finish this. | 让她说完 |
[20:19] | Go ahead. | 你继续 |
[20:22] | I can forgive the past, mother. | 我可以原谅过去 妈妈 |
[20:24] | But only if I know our future | 前提是我知道将来 |
[20:26] | is filled with kindness and mutual respect. | 我们会善待尊重彼此 |
[20:31] | If you can’t be bothered to even pretend to love me, | 如果你甚至不愿意假装一下爱我 |
[20:34] | well, you can just go to hell. | 那你就下地狱吧 |
[20:40] | I can’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[20:41] | I finally stood up to her. | 我终于反抗了她 |
[20:43] | I am so proud of you. | 我太为你骄傲了 |
[20:45] | Thank you for standing by me. | 谢谢你支持我 |
[20:47] | I couldn’t have talked to my mother like that without you. | 没你我不会对我妈妈这么说话的 |
[20:50] | You did good. | 你做得很好 |
[21:09] | Thank god you’re back. How’s your mother doing? | 谢天谢地你回来了 你妈妈怎么样 |
[21:13] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[21:15] | Is she dead? | 她死了吗 |
[21:17] | No! | 没有 |
[21:19] | What? | 什么 |
[21:22] | It was coronary angina. | 是心绞痛 |
[21:26] | Some minor problem with her heart. | 她心脏的一点小毛病而已 |
[21:28] | I tried to tell the doctors she doesn’t have one, | 我想告诉医生她根本没有心 |
[21:32] | but they wouldn’t listen. | 但他们不睬我 |
[21:33] | Honey, I don’t think you should joke about this. | 亲爱的 我不觉得你该拿这个开玩笑 |
[21:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:37] | It’s awful. | 太糟了 |
[21:38] | But I can’t help it. | 但就是忍不住 |
[21:40] | I was ready for her to die. | 我都准备好她死了 |
[21:42] | Genevieve! | 吉纳维芙 |
[21:45] | I wish you could have heard her attack me in E.R., | 我希望你能听到她在急诊室怎么攻击我的 |
[21:49] | the horrible things she said. | 那些恶毒的话语 |
[21:52] | And then it hit me — | 然后我突然明白 |
[21:54] | she’s never gonna be nice to me. | 她永远不会对我好的 |
[21:55] | Well, probably not. | 是有可能 |
[21:58] | If she had died, maybe I could have held on | 如果她死了 或许我还能留住 |
[22:01] | to the last shred of love I feel for her. | 对她残存的一丝爱 |
[22:05] | But she will keep on torturing me, | 但她还会继续折磨我 |
[22:08] | and I will end up as angry and hate-filled as she is. | 我最后也会变得像她一样愤怒恶毒 |
[22:11] | Even so, you can’t give up on her. | 就算这样 你也不能放弃她 |
[22:14] | She’s your mother. | 她是你妈妈 |
[22:15] | Not really. | 才不是 |
[22:17] | You’re more of a mother to me than she is. | 跟她比你更像我妈妈 |
[22:20] | You do realize you’re older than me, right? | 你知道你比我老 是吧 |
[22:23] | What is a mother, anyway? | 到底什么是妈妈 |
[22:26] | It’s someone who cares about you | 应该是个关心你 |
[22:28] | and teaches you how to behave and makes you feel safe. | 教你待人处事 让你感到安全的人 |
[22:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:36] | If you really think of me as your mother — | 如果你真把我当成你妈妈 |
[22:38] | and I’m not sure how I feel about that. | 我不确定自己对此感受如何 |
[22:40] | But if you mean that… | 但如果你真是这意思 |
[22:42] | I do. | 是真的 |
[22:44] | …then you’ll obey me when I tell you to do something, right? | 那我叫你干什么你会听我话 对吗 |
[22:49] | You are going to stick by your mother. | 你要守在你妈妈身边 |
[22:53] | And when she’s difficult and insults you, | 当她讥讽你的时候 |
[22:55] | you’re gonna let those comments slide right off. | 你就左耳进右耳出 |
[22:59] | You make it sound so easy. | 你说得简单 |
[23:00] | It won’t be. | 不会简单的 |
[23:02] | But you’re gonna take the high road, | 但你要以德报怨 |
[23:04] | and you’re gonna give that woman the respect and dignity | 给那个女人她拒绝给你的 |
[23:06] | she refuses to give you. | 尊重和平等 |
[23:10] | Why would I do that? | 我为何要那么做 |
[23:11] | Because, and I’m getting more comfortable with this — | 因为 说出来了我更舒服点 |
[23:15] | That’s how I raised you. | 我就是这样教你的 |
[23:23] | Eres un ladra! We Oyes? Y deberas estar en la cacel! | 你在乱叫 懂吗 你一定是疯了 |
[23:28] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[23:28] | This guy wants $2,000 to fix the transmission on my car, | 这人要2000块来修好汽车上的传动装置 |
[23:32] | and he refused to negotiate. | 还不肯和我讲价 |
[23:34] | I’m sorry you’re having a bad day, | 抱歉你今天过的很糟糕 |
[23:35] | but I got something to cheer you up. | 但我有可以让你打起精神来的东西 |
[23:38] | Thanks, but I don’t think so. | 谢谢 但还是免了 |
[23:40] | Uh, come on! | 拜托 |
[23:41] | Uh…you won’t have to do laundry | 这周剩下的时间 |
[23:42] | for the rest of the week. | 你都不用再洗衣服了 |
[23:43] | No. | 不不 |
[23:44] | I’m done drinking for a while. | 我这阵子都不喝酒了 |
[23:48] | Carmen? | 卡门 |
[23:51] | Please. | 拜托 |
[23:53] | I just need someone to talk to. | 我就是想和人聊聊天 |
[23:56] | We can talk without drinking. | 我们可以不喝酒聊天啊 |
[23:57] | Yeah, but drinking’s what makes it fun. | 但是喝酒才让聊天有意思啊 |
[23:59] | Spence. | 斯宾思 |
[24:01] | I’ll pay for your transmission. | 我为你的传动器付钱 |
[24:03] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[24:04] | Yeah, we’re friends. | 当然 我们是朋友 |
[24:06] | Friends help each other out. | 朋友就要互相帮助 |
[24:09] | Well… | 好吧 |
[24:10] | Maybe just one drink. | 也许只喝一杯 |
[24:11] | Great. | 很好 |
[24:20] | Now, when I squeeze your shoulder, | 现在 当我按你的肩膀时 |
[24:22] | that’s when you say the magic word, okay? | 你就说出那个魔法词语 好吗 |
[24:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:27] | It’s over here. | 在这边 |
[24:29] | Can I help you? | 需要我帮忙吗 |
[24:30] | We’re looking for Kenneth Miller. | 我们在找肯尼思·米勒先生 |
[24:32] | Miller, let’s see. | 米勒 让我看看 |
[24:34] | Oh, I’m sorry, it says here | 抱歉 上面写着 |
[24:35] | that only family is permitted to see him. | 只有家人才能来看他 |
[24:37] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[24:38] | We are family. | 我们是他的家人 |
[24:41] | Really? | 真的 |
[24:41] | I’m his daughter-in-law, Rosie, | 我是他的儿媳 罗西 |
[24:43] | and this is his grandson, Miguel. | 这是他的孙子 米格尔 |
[24:46] | Uh… you are not on the list. | 可是你们不在名单上 |
[24:50] | Well, that’s weird. | 这真是太奇怪了 |
[24:52] | Well, I just wanted to bring him this drawing from his grandson. | 我只是想把他孙子的这幅画送给他 |
[24:57] | But if you’re not on the list… | 但如果你们不在名单上 |
[25:00] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[25:05] | So, what did you draw? Unicorns? | 你画了什么 独角兽吗 |
[25:08] | Please? | 求你了 |
[25:12] | He worked so hard on this. | 他画了好久 |
[25:15] | Well, I suppose I can let you in for a second, | 好吧 我能让你们进去一会儿 |
[25:18] | but your son’s going to have to stay here. | 但你儿子得留在这里 |
[25:19] | That’s okay. | 好的 |
[25:20] | I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[25:22] | Down the hall to your right. Room 210. | 直走右转 210房间 |
[25:31] | Santo dios. | 天啊 |
[25:34] | Excuse me… | 打扰了 |
[25:35] | Why does he have all those tubes? He just fell. | 他身上怎么有这么多管子 他只是摔倒而已 |
[25:38] | He was pretty agitated when he came in, poor guy. | 他进来时非常焦虑 可怜人 |
[25:41] | What do you mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[25:42] | He was arguing with the man who brought him in. | 他在和送他来的人争论 |
[25:44] | I think it was his nephew. | 我想那是他侄子 |
[25:46] | We had to sedate him just to calm him down. | 我们为了让他平静下来只好给他用镇静剂 |
[25:48] | Whose idea was that? His nephew’s? | 这是谁的主意 他侄子吗 |
[25:51] | As a matter of fact, yeah. | 事实上 是的 |
[25:58] | I’m so sorry about this, Mr. Kenneth. | 很抱歉 肯尼思先生 |
[26:02] | And I don’t know how, | 我不知道要怎么做 |
[26:03] | but I’m going to get you out of here. | 但我一定会把你带出去的 |
[26:22] | Look, it’s right there in the second paragraph. | 看 就在第二张照片里 |
[26:24] | “A witness says one of the robbers was stabbed with a knife | 目击者说一个劫犯逃走之前 |
[26:27] | before he got away.” | 被刀刺中了 |
[26:28] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[26:29] | The police think it’s the same gang who killed Alejandro Rubio. | 警方认为这跟杀害亚历翰卓·卢比奥的是同一伙人 |
[26:31] | That’s why I ran two red lights getting over here. | 因此我闯了两次红灯到这里来 |
[26:33] | Where is Ethan? | 伊森在哪 |
[26:35] | He’s sleeping. | 他在睡觉 |
[26:36] | Well, wake him up! | 快把他叫醒 |
[26:38] | Wait! It’s not possible. | 等等 这不可能 |
[26:39] | Ethan couldn’t kill someone. | 伊森不可能杀任何人 |
[26:40] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[26:41] | ‘Cause if he was involved and the police find out, | 因为如果他真的涉案 而且被警察发现了 |
[26:44] | well, he’s not the only one who will be arrested here. | 这里就不只他一个人会被抓 |
[26:47] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[26:48] | I mean you drove him here, I stitched him up. | 我是说 你送他到这里来 我给他缝针 |
[26:50] | That makes us accomplices after the fact. | 事实上我们就成共犯了 |
[26:52] | But we’re not sure he did this. | 但我们不知道他犯了事 |
[26:53] | That’s why you need to wake up your boyfriend | 所以你得叫醒你男友 |
[26:54] | and get him to tell you the truth. | 让他告诉你实情 |
[26:57] | What if he won’t? | 如果他不说怎么办 |
[26:57] | Well, then, you’ll know he doesn’t really love you, | 你就知道他不是真的爱你 |
[26:59] | and then you can stop protecting him. | 也就没必要保护他了 |
[27:04] | This is gonna end badly for Ethan, huh? | 伊森不会有好下场 对吧 |
[27:07] | That’s why you’ve got to be smart and do the right thing — | 所以你得放聪明点 别做傻事 |
[27:10] | So it doesn’t end badly for you. | 这样你才不会下场凄凉 |
[27:33] | Carmen? | 卡门 |
[27:36] | Carmen? | 卡门 |
[27:39] | We were supposed to have breakfast today. | 我们今天约好了吃早餐 |
[27:41] | Did you forget? | 你忘了吗 |
[27:48] | Oh, my god. Are you okay? | 天啊 你没事吧 |
[27:52] | You know what happens to people that break into my house? | 你知道闯入我家的人会怎么样吗 |
[27:54] | I stab them. | 我捅了他们 |
[27:57] | Like this! This! | 就像这样 这样 |
[27:58] | Oh, yes, you’re very dangerous. | 是 你很凶猛 |
[28:00] | Okay, time to get up. | 好了 该起来了 |
[28:02] | Oh, there we go. Ooh. | 起来吧 |
[28:05] | Ay, why do you make me stand up? | 你为什么让我站起来 |
[28:07] | Now I can feel the hangover. | 害得我感觉到宿醉了 |
[28:09] | And I can smell your breath, so we’re even. | 我闻到你口臭了 我们扯平了 |
[28:12] | Ugh… sort of. | 差不多算是 |
[28:13] | Carmen! | 卡门 |
[28:16] | Have you seen my pants? | 看见我裤子了吗 |
[28:17] | – Oh, lord. – They’re in the dryer. | -天 -在烘干机里 |
[28:19] | Remember? You threw up on them. | 记得吗 你吐在裤子上了 |
[28:21] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[28:23] | Hey! You’re Rosie’s friend. | 你好 你是罗西的朋友 |
[28:26] | And you’re half naked. | 而你半裸着呢 |
[28:28] | Well, would you look at that? | 瞧瞧我这模样 |
[28:34] | What exactly happened here last night? | 昨晚这里究竟发生了什么 |
[28:36] | Relax, okay? | 放轻松好吗 |
[28:38] | We didn’t sleep together. | 我们没上床 |
[28:40] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[28:41] | Just because I had a few drinks | 我喝了几杯 |
[28:42] | doesn’t mean that I’m gonna stop acting like a lady. | 不代表我就会失去淑女风范 |
[28:50] | Carmen. | 卡门 |
[28:51] | You need to understand what this looks like — | 你得明白这看上去是什么样子 |
[28:54] | a live-in maid getting drunk with her employer? | 住家女佣跟雇主一起喝醉了 |
[28:57] | Spence is having a rough time. | 斯宾思最近不好过 |
[28:58] | He needed somebody to talk to. | 他得找人谈谈心 |
[29:00] | So we had a few, | 所以喝了几杯 |
[29:01] | and we discussed our lives, and that’s it. | 谈了谈人生 就这样 |
[29:04] | Well, I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[29:06] | But what would Rosie think if she knew about this? | 但要是罗西知道这事会怎么想 |
[29:10] | Oh, that’s a good point. | 这是个好理由 |
[29:11] | Okay. I won’t drink with Spence anymore. | 好吧 我不会再和斯宾思喝酒了 |
[29:15] | But we had the most amazing conversation. | 但我们聊得很投机 |
[29:17] | How amazing could it have been | 你俩还能聊多投机 |
[29:19] | when you’re both three sheets to the wind? | 都醉得不省人事了 |
[29:21] | You’d be surprised. | 你会很惊讶的 |
[29:23] | Once the liquor is poured, | 酒一倒 |
[29:24] | the walls come down and the secrets come out. | 心墙就倒塌 秘密就抖出来了 |
[29:31] | Carmen, do you think the same thing happens with pain pills? | 卡门 你觉得止痛药也有这种效果吗 |
[29:35] | Sure. | 当然 |
[29:36] | We all want to tell the truth. | 人都想说真话 |
[29:38] | Some of us just need a crutch. | 只是有些人需要动力 |
[29:45] | Hello?! | 有人吗 |
[29:47] | Anybody?! | 有人在吗 |
[29:54] | What are you doing? | 你搞什么 |
[29:56] | I’m not a potted plant. | 我不是盆栽植物 |
[29:58] | You can’t just stick me in the corner and forget about me. | 不能把我晾在角落就忘了我 |
[30:01] | We didn’t forget about you. | 我们没忘你 |
[30:03] | Zoila was just helping me pack | 佐拉在帮我打包 |
[30:05] | for our trip back to Oklahoma. | 我们要去俄克拉荷马州 |
[30:07] | Crap in heaven, what are you wearing? | 天啊 你穿的什么 |
[30:10] | Dolce & Gabbana. | 杜嘉班纳[意大利奢侈品牌] |
[30:11] | I’m just trying to look stylish for my mother. | 我为了你穿得潮一点 |
[30:14] | Oh, you’re just trying to show off. | 你只是想得瑟而已 |
[30:16] | Been like that since she was 3. | 她三岁就爱得瑟了 |
[30:19] | Wasn’t cute then, either. | 那时候也不美 |
[30:22] | If you want me to change, I will. | 你想让我换我就换 |
[30:24] | Why are you being so nice? | 你为什么这么好 |
[30:26] | She’s being a good daughter. | 她是在做一个好女儿 |
[30:28] | And you should get going. | 你该出发了 |
[30:28] | You don’t want to miss your plane. | 你不会想错过你的飞机的 |
[30:30] | Well, don’t just stand there looking ethnic. | 别站在那里 一脸外国人样儿 |
[30:33] | Push me. | 来推我 |
[30:35] | I’ll let Genevieve push you. | 我让吉纳维芙来推你吧 |
[30:37] | It’ll be safer for you. | 对你来说会安全一些 |
[30:40] | Hey, you want your bell back? | 你想要回你的铃铛吗 |
[30:42] | Keep it. As a souvenir. | 留着当纪念品吧 |
[30:44] | Oh, my bags are packed. | 我的行李都收拾好了 |
[30:46] | I don’t know where I’d put it. | 我不知道要放在哪儿 |
[30:48] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[30:50] | Here we go. | 我来推你了 |
[30:52] | – Careful. – Yes, mother. | -小心点 -是 妈妈 |
[30:54] | You never did know how to drive. | 你从来都没学会开车 |
[30:57] | I remember when you were 16, | 我记得你16岁时 |
[30:59] | you dented the fender of my pontiac. | 你撞凹了我的庞蒂克汽车挡泥板 |
[31:02] | $46 I’ll never see again. | 害我损失了46块 |
[31:06] | I told you not to take the car out. | 我告诉过你别开车出去 |
[31:14] | Well? | 怎么回事 |
[31:17] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[31:20] | You might want to take a seat. | 你也许想坐下 |
[31:24] | We were just four stupid teenagers | 我们只是四个愚蠢的青少年 |
[31:27] | bitching about life and how unfair it is, | 抱怨着生活和不公平 |
[31:29] | and then we had this idea to steal from the rich and give to the poor. | 然后我们就有了劫贫济富的主意 |
[31:32] | It sounded so simple. | 听起来很简单 |
[31:33] | No one was supposed to get hurt. | 没人会受伤的 |
[31:36] | How could you be that stupid? | 你怎么那么蠢 |
[31:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:40] | Val, I am so sorry. | 小瓦 真抱歉 |
[31:45] | I can forgive you… | 我可以原谅你 |
[31:47] | if you take responsibility. | 如果你为此负责 |
[31:51] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[31:53] | You want me to turn myself in? | 你想让我去自首吗 |
[31:55] | If you did, they might go easy on you. | 如果你去了 他们可能宽大处理 |
[31:57] | No. Alejandro is dead. | 不 亚历翰卓死了 |
[31:59] | If the police find out I was involved, my life is over. | 如果警方发现我参与了 我的生活就完蛋了 |
[32:01] | They’re gonna catch you. | 他们会抓到你的 |
[32:04] | It’s only a matter of time. | 这只是时间问题 |
[32:06] | Then let’s run away. | 那我们私奔吧 |
[32:08] | Huh? To Tahiti or — or — or South America. | 好吗 去大溪地或者南美 |
[32:10] | We can build a whole new life. | 我们可以过上全新的生活 |
[32:14] | I like my life just as it is. | 我就喜欢现在的生活 |
[32:16] | I feel awful about what I did. | 对我的所作所为 我感到很难受 |
[32:19] | I do. But… | 真的 但是… |
[32:22] | I can’t go to prison. | 我不能坐牢 |
[32:24] | If you love me, | 如果你爱我 |
[32:27] | you’ll find a way to do the right thing. | 你会想到办法做正确的事的 |
[32:39] | Valentina, w-what are you doing? | 瓦伦蒂娜 你要做什么 |
[32:42] | I’m going. | 我要走了 |
[32:44] | But I won’t tell the police what you’ve done. | 但我不会告诉警察你的所作所为 |
[32:47] | Valentina, come on. | 瓦伦蒂娜 拜托 |
[32:52] | I don’t have a choice here. | 我别无选择 |
[32:55] | You’ve always had choices. | 你一直都有选择 |
[32:57] | You just keep making the wrong ones. | 你只是一直做出错误的选择 |
[33:28] | Oh, for god’s sake. | 看在老天的份上 |
[33:43] | License and registration. | 驾照和行驶证 |
[33:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:47] | Miss, do you know why I pulled you over? | 小姐 你知道我为什么让你靠边停车吗 |
[33:50] | Your vehicle was swerving. | 你的车开得东歪西扭的 |
[33:52] | Sorry about that. | 很抱歉 |
[33:54] | I was crying, so I reached for a tissue. | 我在哭 所以我拿纸巾去了 |
[33:56] | Rough night, huh? | 今晚很难熬啊 |
[33:59] | Yeah. | 对 |
[34:07] | What’s that on your back seat? | 你的后座上是什么 |
[34:13] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[34:15] | Is that blood? | 那是血吗 |
[34:18] | Miss, you’re gonna have to come with me. | 小姐 你得跟我走一趟 |
[34:32] | You’re back from the grocery store. | 你从杂货店回来了 |
[34:33] | Did you get us some tequila? | 买了龙舌兰吗 |
[34:36] | No. | 没有 |
[34:37] | I thought we were doing shots tonight. | 我还以为我们今晚要喝酒呢 |
[34:39] | Thanks, but I’m on the wagon. | 谢谢 但我在戒酒 |
[34:41] | So, we’re not gonna have a little party? | 我们不要办一场小派对吗 |
[34:42] | I think the party’s over. | 我觉得派对结束了 |
[34:44] | For both of us. | 对我俩来说都是 |
[34:45] | I had a bad week. I’m allowed to dull the pain. | 我这周过得很糟糕 我可以缓和疼痛 |
[34:48] | Every night, Spence? | 每晚都要借酒消愁吗 斯宾思 |
[34:49] | Till you pass out? | 直到你昏迷 |
[34:54] | She took my kid. | 她带走了我的孩子 |
[34:56] | Drinking won’t get him back. | 喝酒也不会让他回来 |
[35:02] | I will stay up late, I will talk to you, | 我会熬夜到很晚 我会陪你聊天 |
[35:05] | I will hold your hand. | 我会握住你的手 |
[35:06] | But I won’t help you become a drunk. | 但我不会帮你成为醉鬼 |
[35:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:14] | Don’t buy any more liquor. | 别再买酒了 |
[35:17] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[35:18] | I’ll get my act together. I promise. | 我会洗心革面的 我保证 |
[35:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:00] | Where were you this afternoon? | 今天下午你去哪儿了 |
[36:03] | Miguel had a playdate. | 米格尔有个玩耍约会 |
[36:07] | Well, I have been anxious for you to get back. | 我一直焦急地等着你回来 |
[36:11] | I have a little gift for you. | 我为你准备了一件小礼物 |
[36:13] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[36:15] | Open it and find out. | 打开自己看吧 |
[36:21] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[36:22] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[36:23] | This looks expensive. | 这看起来很贵 |
[36:26] | It was. | 的确是 |
[36:27] | But where would you get the money for something like this? | 但你从哪儿弄到买昂贵项链的钱的 |
[36:32] | It’s a gift, Rosie. | 这是份礼物 罗西 |
[36:33] | You really should just say thank you. | 你该直接说谢谢你就好 |
[36:35] | It’s too much. I can’t take it. | 这太过了 我不能接受 |
[36:38] | Of course you can. | 你当然可以 |
[36:40] | You’re my girl. | 你是我的女人 |
[36:42] | You got to let me spoil you a little bit. | 你得让我把你宠坏一点 |
[36:45] | It would not be right. | 这样不对 |
[36:46] | Rosie, just try it on. | 罗西 戴上看看吧 |
[36:52] | All right. | 好的 |
[37:04] | Beautiful. | 真美 |
[37:26] | How was your walk? | 你走得怎么样了 |
[37:27] | Slow. I got it from here. | 比较慢 我自己走吧 |
[37:29] | Just be careful. | 小心点 |
[37:30] | – I’ll be back in a little while with his lunch. – Thank you. | -我一会儿送他的午餐来 -谢谢 |
[37:33] | – Still in pain? – Oh, yeah. | -还疼着吗 -是啊 |
[37:35] | Why don’t you take a pill? | 为什么不吃片药 |
[37:38] | It’s been a while since you had one. | 你有一阵子没吃药了 |
[37:41] | Thought you didn’t want me to get addicted? | 我还以为你不想让我上瘾呢 |
[37:42] | Well, I don’t want you to suffer, either. | 我也不想让你受苦啊 |
[37:47] | No, I’m… | 不 我… |
[37:48] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[37:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:53] | Have it your way. | 随你便吧 |
[37:55] | I’m gonna get a cup of coffee. | 我要去拿一杯咖啡来 |
[37:56] | I’ll be right back. | 马上回来 |
[38:33] | Thought you might like some juice. | 想着你可能想喝点果汁 |
[38:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:42] | You didn’t put a little something in here, did you? | 你没在里头加料吧 |
[38:45] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[38:48] | You know, I-I-I, uh… | 我… |
[38:50] | I’m not really thirsty. | 我其实不渴 |
[38:53] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[38:55] | – That’s absolutely fine. – Careful. | -完全没问题 -小心点 |
[38:58] | See? You’re in pain. Have a pill. | 瞧 你很痛苦 吃药吧 |
[39:00] | – No. – Well, then have some juice. | -不要 -那就喝点果汁 |
[39:03] | Stop trying to drug me! | 少给我下药 |
[39:13] | Afraid you might make another confession? | 害怕自己再忏悔一次吗 |
[39:18] | That’s ridiculous. | 真荒唐 |
[39:20] | I always wondered, | 我一直想知道 |
[39:23] | “Why did you let Opal stay in your house?” | 你为什么让奥珀尔待在你家 |
[39:26] | Now I get it. She was blackmailing you. | 现在我明白了 她在要挟你 |
[39:28] | You know, I-I-I-I’m not feeling well. | 我觉得不大舒服 |
[39:30] | Who did you kill, Nick? | 你杀了谁 尼克 |
[39:34] | Whatever you’ve done, I will try to understand, | 不管你做了什么 我会尽力理解 |
[39:36] | but you have got to tell me the truth. | 但你必须得告诉我真相 |
[39:45] | I’m not a murderer. | 我不是谋杀犯 |
[39:56] | When you get home, I won’t be there. | 你回家时 我不会在了 |
[39:59] | No, no. No, don’t do that. | 不不 别这样 |
[40:01] | Marisol, please! | 玛莉索 拜托 |
[40:05] | Marisol, ple– | 玛莉索 拜 |
[40:06] | Please, Marisol! | 拜托 玛莉索 |