时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I saw you kissing Dr. Sanders in the street. | 我看到你在大街上亲桑德斯医生了 |
[00:05] | I was supportive | 你开始 |
[00:05] | when you first gave your power of attorney to Lucinda | 把代理权交给露辛达时 我很支持 |
[00:07] | because I thought she had your best interests at heart. | 因为我以为她把你的最大利益放在心里 |
[00:09] | My father kicked me out of this house because of you. | 我父亲把我赶出了家 就因为你 |
[00:12] | I don’t want her to leave. | 我不想让她走 |
[00:14] | It’s Didi. | 是迪迪 |
[00:15] | I wish she was the one going away. | 真希望走的那个是她 |
[00:17] | An opportunity might present itself. | 机会也许会送上门来 |
[00:18] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[00:19] | There’s a problem with my kidneys. | 我的肾脏有问题 |
[00:21] | Seems the little buggers are starting to shut down. | 看来这俩小东西开始衰竭了 |
[00:24] | Sounds like she’s more than a boss to you. | 听起来她不止是你的老板 |
[00:26] | So much more. | 远不止如此 |
[00:28] | I’m moving out tonight. | 我今晚搬出去 |
[00:29] | I’m really sorry that we couldn’t be friends. | 很抱歉我们不能成为朋友 |
[00:32] | – He knows. – He suspects. | -他知道了 -他是在怀疑 |
[00:34] | – You think they’re having an affair? – Oh, I know they are. | -你觉得他们在偷情吗 -我一清二楚 |
[00:36] | I need to catch her in the unholy act | 我要抓奸在床 |
[00:38] | so she will be crushed and I will win. | 这样她才会被压垮 我才会赢 |
[00:41] | Carter killed Alejandro. | 卡特杀了亚历翰卓 |
[00:43] | That might not be how the rest of us remember it. | 我们其余人的记忆不是这样的 |
[00:45] | Kind of pathetic, don’t you think — | 有点可悲啊 你不觉得吗 |
[00:48] | Screwing the help? | 和女佣上床 |
[00:49] | Hey, you’re out of line. | 你太过分了 |
[00:50] | He’s trying to take you away from me. | 他想把你从我身边夺走 |
[00:52] | He doesn’t love you like I do. | 他不像我那样爱你 |
[00:53] | I don’t want to go back home. | 我不想回去 |
[00:55] | Well, for obvious reasons, | 因为很明显的原因 |
[00:56] | I can’t let you stay here anymore. | 我不能让你继续留在这里 |
[00:58] | Well, you need something | 你需要一件事 |
[00:59] | to take your mind off all this drama with Ty. | 来让你别想着泰的那场闹剧 |
[01:01] | And a fabulous show-biz party is just what the doctor ordered. | 一场华丽的演艺圈派对正是医生要你做的 |
[01:05] | You doing okay? | 你没事吧 |
[01:06] | I’m just glad he’s gone. | 我只是很高兴他走了 |
[01:11] | Oh, thanks, Zoila, but I can’t Friday. | 谢谢你 佐拉 但我周五没时间 |
[01:14] | Spence is having a party for the cast and crew of his show. | 斯宾思要为他节目的所有演职人员开个派对 |
[01:17] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[01:18] | Can we get together tomorrow? | 我们能明天聚吗 |
[01:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:25] | Hold on. I have to call you back. | 等等 我等下再打给你 |
[01:35] | Carmen, what a small world. | 卡门 这世界可真小 |
[01:36] | – Are you following me? – Why would you think that? | -你在跟踪我吗 -你为什么会这么想 |
[01:38] | ‘Cause I also saw you at the market this morning. | 因为我今早在市场也看到你了 |
[01:41] | And at the movies last night. | 还有昨晚在电影院 |
[01:43] | – What do you think you’re doing? – Okay. | -你觉得自己是在干什么 -好吧 |
[01:45] | Yes, I-I’ve been waiting for the right time to talk to you, | 是的 我一直在等跟你谈谈的最佳时机 |
[01:47] | but just to help you understand how I feel. | 但只是想让你明白我的感受 |
[01:49] | It doesn’t matter how you feel. | 你的感受根本无关紧要 |
[01:51] | I don’t feel anything. | 我对你根本没感觉 |
[01:53] | – Carmen. – I date men. | -卡门 -我跟男人约会 |
[01:55] | And I’m sorry, Ty, but all I see when I look at you | 我很抱歉 泰 但当我看着你时 |
[01:57] | is a confused little boy. | 只看到一个迷茫的小男孩 |
[02:00] | Now, stop following me! | 别再跟着我了 |
[02:07] | What are we doing here, Ty? | 叫我们来干什么 泰 |
[02:08] | I thought we weren’t gonna hang for a while. | 我以为短时间内我们不会再见面了 |
[02:10] | This is sort of an emergency. | 有点紧急情况 |
[02:11] | Have you been reading the papers, man? | 你最近看报纸了吗 伙计 |
[02:13] | The cops asked the FBI | 警察请来了联调局 |
[02:14] | to help find out who’s doing the home invasions. | 帮他们找出入室抢劫的元凶 |
[02:16] | The FBI! Okay? | 这可是联调局 好吗 |
[02:18] | We can’t be seen together. | 不能让别人看到我们在一起 |
[02:19] | Clearly we’re all still freaked out over what happened, so — | 我们还没从上次发生的事中缓过神来 |
[02:22] | Fine. I’ll get to the point. | 好吧 那我直说了吧 |
[02:26] | I want us to hit another house. | 我想让我们再去抢一家 |
[02:28] | Are you high? | 你嗑药嗑昏头了吗 |
[02:29] | Last time we went out, Carter killed somebody. | 我们上次行动时 卡特杀了人 |
[02:30] | Hey, was I the moron who put real bullets in the gun? | 那个给枪装了真子弹的傻帽是我吗 |
[02:32] | No one told you to point it at… | 没人让你拿它指着 |
[02:33] | Shut up, both of you! | 都闭嘴 你们两个 |
[02:36] | Our Robin Hood days are over. | 我们四处抢劫的日子已经结束了 |
[02:38] | No, they’re not. And here’s why. | 不 还没有 而这就是原因 |
[02:43] | I will go to the cops and turn us all in | 如果你们不帮我 我会去找警察 |
[02:46] | if you don’t help me. | 把我们的事都抖出来 |
[02:49] | You’re crazy. | 你疯了 |
[02:51] | So the doctors tell me. | 医生也是这么说的 |
[02:52] | Every cop in the city is on alert. | 市里的所有警察都在保持警戒 |
[02:57] | One more house. | 再抢一家 |
[02:59] | If you help me do this, we’re golden. | 你们帮我这一次 我们就扯平了 |
[03:06] | Let’s say we put the masks on one more time. | 如果我们同意再带上抢匪的面具 |
[03:09] | Who would we be robbing? | 我们要抢的是谁 |
[03:11] | My Uncle Spence. | 斯宾思舅舅 |
[03:28] | What did the doctor say? | 医生怎么说 |
[03:31] | I’m not a match. I’m so sorry. | 我的匹配不成功 我很抱歉 |
[03:34] | It’s all right, darling. | 没事的 亲爱的 |
[03:35] | I’ll just get a kidney from someone else. | 我找别人给我颗肾就行了 |
[03:37] | Maybe I should get tested. | 也许我该去检查下配型 |
[03:39] | You’re sweet to offer, | 你的提议真的很窝心 |
[03:40] | but I know how much tequila you put away on the weekends. | 但我知道你周末都喝了多少龙舌兰酒 |
[03:43] | I’d prefer to have a kidney that wasn’t so abused. | 我更想要一颗没经历过这么多摧残的肾 |
[03:46] | For the record, I drink tequila on the weekends | 郑重声明 我之所以周末喝龙舌兰酒 |
[03:48] | because I spend my weekdays with you. | 是因为周中一直跟你在一起 |
[03:52] | Why not call one of our cousins from Oklahoma? | 为什么不联系我在俄克拉荷马州的表兄妹 |
[03:54] | They might be a match. | 说不定他们配型会成功 |
[03:55] | I detest that part of the family. | 我厌恶家族的那个分支 |
[03:57] | If I let them give me a major organ, | 如果我让他们捐给我一个主要器官 |
[03:58] | they’ll think they have the right | 他们会认为自己有权 |
[03:59] | to visit me and use my pool. | 来探望我 用我们家游泳池 |
[04:01] | Mom, this is your health that we’re talking about. | 妈 你的健康重要还是这些重要 |
[04:04] | I just think it would be easier to buy one from a stranger. | 我觉得还是找个陌生人买一个来的简单 |
[04:07] | Zoila. | 佐拉 |
[04:09] | You must know someone who’s strapped for cash in the barrio. | 贫民区那边你肯定认识缺钱的人吧 |
[04:12] | Santo Dios. | 上帝啊[西语] |
[04:14] | Oh, good. Give him a call. | 太好了 快给他打电话 |
[04:16] | – Mom, people aren’t allowed to sell their organs. – Why? | -妈 出卖器官是违法的 -为什么 |
[04:20] | Poor people have organs. Rich people need them. | 穷人有器官 富人需要 |
[04:23] | Why must the government | 政府为什么 |
[04:24] | always stand in the way of the small businessman? | 总是妨碍小生意人做生意呢 |
[04:27] | – Hey, why don’t we call Uncle Henri? – No. | -要不打电话问问昂利舅舅吧 -不行 |
[04:30] | I don’t want anyone in the family knowing about this. | 我不想让家里任何其他人知道 |
[04:33] | – Promise me you won’t say anything. – Okay. | -答应我 不要说出去 -好吧 |
[04:36] | But you have to start taking this thing seriously, mom. | 但是你得认真对待这件事 妈妈 |
[04:38] | I mean, what are we gonna do if your kidneys fail completely? | 要是你的肾功能完全衰竭了怎么办 |
[04:40] | Relax. | 别紧张 |
[04:42] | I gave up food in the ’80s. | 80年代我放弃了食物 |
[04:44] | I see no reason why I can’t give up fluids, as well. | 再放弃流质又何尝不可呢 |
[04:51] | Give me Henri’s number. | 把昂利的号码给我 |
[04:53] | I just promised mom I wouldn’t call him. | 我刚答应妈妈不给他打电话 |
[04:55] | Yeah, but I didn’t. | 但我没答应啊 |
[05:01] | I will be making a decision about a nurse very soon. | 我会尽快决定找哪个护士的 |
[05:03] | My husband gets home from the hospital on Friday. | 我丈夫周五就出院回家 |
[05:06] | – You must be so excited. – I am. | -你肯定特别激动 -是啊 |
[05:08] | But it won’t be a quick recovery, | 但是要恢复健康需要很长时间 |
[05:10] | so I’m going to need someone who can… | 所以我需要一个可以… |
[05:13] | put him at ease, lift his spirits. | 帮他放松 给他加油鼓劲的人 |
[05:15] | I can do that. | 这个我可以 |
[05:18] | Well, I have someone else waiting to be interviewed, so… | 还有人等着面试 所以… |
[05:24] | Somebody get me a jacket. | 谁借我件外套穿 |
[05:26] | ‘Cause that lady is frosty! | 刚才那女的真够冷啊 |
[05:28] | Hi. Sorry to keep you waiting. | 你好 抱歉让你久等了 |
[05:31] | I’m sorry to eavesdrop, but Miss Congeniality was loud. | 抱歉偷听了 但是麻辣女王声音好大 |
[05:35] | Oh, was that too catty? | 我是不是太恶毒了 |
[05:37] | Shoot! Now you know I’m a bitch. Name’s Molly. | 该死 我竟然暴露了 我叫茉莉 |
[05:39] | Marisol. Please, sit down. | 玛莉索 请坐 |
[05:42] | – Nice to meet you. – Oh, I hope so. | -很高兴见到你 -希望如此 |
[05:44] | The last lady I worked for, she said I was too brassy. | 上一位雇主嫌弃我太吵了 |
[05:47] | I think I’m just fun, | 我觉得我这是有趣 |
[05:48] | but she was the one with lupus, so… | 但是她得了红斑狼疮 所以… |
[05:50] | Well, I think you’re delightful. | 我觉得你挺讨人喜欢的 |
[05:52] | And I’m ready to have someone working here who makes me laugh. | 我想找个能让我笑的人在这里工作 |
[05:56] | I recently parted ways with a very nasty employee. | 最近我刚跟一个讨厌的女佣分道扬镳 |
[05:59] | Fought the urge to kick her several times a day. | 我每天都有好几次想赶她走的冲动 |
[06:02] | Really? | 是吗 |
[06:03] | Shoot. Now you know I’m a bitch. | 糟糕 我也暴露了 |
[06:05] | Self-deprecating. I love that. | 自嘲 我喜欢 |
[06:09] | Here is my resume and my references. | 这是我的简历和推荐信 |
[06:12] | So, cards on the table, I really want this job. | 说实话 我真的需要这份工作 |
[06:15] | You just seem so nice, and I love the way you dress. | 你看上去人很好 我也喜欢你的穿衣打扮 |
[06:18] | And if there’s anything you want to know about me, | 如果你想知道我的其它信息 |
[06:20] | just go ahead and ask. | 尽管问我 |
[06:22] | Well, I do have one question. | 我确实有个问题想问 |
[06:26] | When can you start? | 你什么时候可以开始上班 |
[06:33] | Adrian, have you seen the paper? | 艾德里安 你看报纸没有 |
[06:35] | Nicholas Deering was hit by a car. | 尼古拉斯·迪林被车撞了 |
[06:37] | We should run over there later | 我们应该稍后过去 |
[06:39] | and drop off some sort of bouquet. | 送束花慰问慰问什么的 |
[06:41] | Marisol is allergic to roses, | 玛莉索对玫瑰过敏 |
[06:43] | so…that seems the logical choice. | 所以 就应该送玫瑰 |
[06:48] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[06:50] | I know you’re sleeping with Tony. | 我知道你跟托尼上床了 |
[06:54] | So? | 所以呢 |
[06:55] | So, you have to stop seeing him. | 所以你必须停止这种行为 |
[06:58] | Mm…I’d rather not. | 我不想停 |
[07:00] | Evelyn! | 伊芙琳 |
[07:01] | Tony makes me happy. | 托尼让我开心 |
[07:03] | And as it turns out, I like to be happy. | 事实证明 我喜欢开心 |
[07:05] | What am I supposed to do? | 那我该怎么办 |
[07:05] | Just stand here while you screw the help? | 就这样眼睁睁地看着你跟佣人上床吗 |
[07:08] | Isn’t that where I stood while you screwed the help? | 你跟佣人上床的时候我不是也眼睁睁看着吗 |
[07:11] | – That was different. – How? | -那不一样 -怎么不一样 |
[07:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:15] | Don’t worry. | 不用担心 |
[07:16] | Lots of people have open marriages these days. | 现如今很多夫妇都是开放式婚姻 |
[07:18] | I’m sure you will find a way to adjust. | 你肯定能想办法适应的 |
[07:21] | And if it will cheer you up, | 如果能让你开心点的话 |
[07:22] | I’ll let you try to seduce Valentina. | 我允许你勾引瓦伦蒂娜 |
[07:24] | She’ll probably quit, | 她可能会辞职 |
[07:25] | but her cleaning is subpar, so I won’t care. | 但她打扫得一点都不干净 所以我无所谓 |
[07:28] | Why would Tony want to be with you? | 托尼为什么会跟你在一起 |
[07:30] | He finds me attractive. | 他觉得我很有吸引力 |
[07:32] | Which part? | 哪里有吸引力 |
[07:34] | Your vicious tongue? | 你的毒舌 |
[07:35] | Your acidic personality? | 你尖酸刻薄的性格 |
[07:37] | Or that ice cube that lies where your heart ought to be? | 还是你那颗冰冷无情的小心脏 |
[07:41] | You finished trying to hurt me now? | 你伤害我伤害够了吗 |
[07:42] | You misunderstand me. | 你误会了 |
[07:45] | I’m saying only a man like me | 我的意思是只有我这种男人 |
[07:48] | can be attracted to a woman like you. | 才会被你这种女人吸引 |
[07:58] | S-semi annual c-clearance sale. | 年中清仓大降价 |
[08:02] | Very good, Mr. Kenneth. | 很棒 肯尼思先生 |
[08:05] | What’s going on? | 这是干什么 |
[08:06] | Rosie’s using the coupons that come in the mail | 罗西在用送来的减价优惠券 |
[08:07] | to help uncle Ken do his speech therapy. | 帮助肯叔叔进行语言治疗 |
[08:10] | 20 p-percent off shoes. | 鞋子打八折 |
[08:14] | Wonderful! | 太棒了 |
[08:16] | And I’ll take that. | 把那个给我吧 |
[08:18] | Reg, I saw you left a bag in Lucinda’s room. | 小雷 我看到你把一个包放在露辛达的房间了 |
[08:21] | Are you planning on staying with us? | 你是打算跟我们住在一起吗 |
[08:22] | Just for a couple of days. My apartment’s being painted. | 就住几天 我的公寓正在粉刷 |
[08:25] | Really? ’cause I ran into Althea, | 是吗 我恰好遇到了阿西娅 |
[08:27] | and she says you don’t live there anymore. | 她说你已经不住在那边了 |
[08:29] | Your friend has no idea what she’s talking about. | 你那个朋友完全不知道她自己在说些什么 |
[08:35] | Well, I never knew her to make stuff up. | 但我认识的她是个从来不会说谎的人 |
[08:37] | Hello? | 喂 |
[08:39] | Let me get her. | 我去叫她 |
[08:41] | It’s Dr. Sanders. | 是桑德斯医生 |
[08:45] | Oh, why would he be calling me? Thank you. | 他打电话给我干什么 谢谢 |
[08:50] | This is Didi Miller. | 我是迪迪·米勒 |
[08:52] | Well, I’m very sorry, doctor, but my husband is doing better, | 很抱歉 医生 我丈夫已经好多了 |
[08:54] | and we no longer require your services. | 不再需要你的服务了 |
[08:58] | Why is he calling you? | 他打电话给你干什么 |
[08:59] | It’s nothing. Got to run. See y’all later. | 没什么 我赶时间 回头见 |
[09:02] | You said you stopped seeing him. | 你说你跟他已经断绝联系了 |
[09:04] | We’ll talk about it later, Rosie! | 我们稍后再谈吧 罗西 |
[09:08] | We sure will. | 当然了 |
[09:12] | What do you mean you told him? | 什么叫你告诉了他 |
[09:14] | I mean Adrian confronted me about the affair, | 艾德里安当面质问我搞外遇的事 |
[09:16] | and I confessed. | 我坦白了 |
[09:19] | W-why would you do that? | 你为什么那样做 |
[09:21] | Because I adore you, | 因为我喜欢你 |
[09:23] | and I’m sick of sneaking around in the shadows. | 而且我受够了偷偷摸摸的 |
[09:25] | Our relationship needs the sun in order to grow. | 我们的感情需要见到阳光才能健康发展 |
[09:28] | How did Mr. Powell react? | 鲍威尔先生是什么反应 |
[09:30] | There were a few barbed remarks, | 他确实苛责了我几句 |
[09:32] | but not much in the way of emotion. | 但并没有情绪失控 |
[09:33] | We are jaded sophisticates, after all. | 毕竟我们本就是风流又久经世故的人 |
[09:37] | Tony? | 托尼 |
[09:38] | Why aren’t you smiling? This is good news. | 你为什么不笑 这是好消息啊 |
[09:42] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[09:43] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[09:44] | This is a woerful thing. | 这简直棒极了 |
[09:47] | I have an idea. | 我有个想法 |
[09:48] | Tonight, when we make love, let’s leave the door open. | 今晚我们做爱时 就把门开着吧 |
[09:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:52] | Adrian’s never heard me orgasm before. | 艾德里安从未听过我高潮时的叫床时 |
[09:54] | I thought it might be instructive. | 我觉得正好可以让他领略一下 |
[09:59] | That was a joke. | 我开玩笑的啦 |
[10:00] | Why aren’t you laughing? | 你怎么不笑 |
[10:02] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:03] | It’s just…I really never thought you’d tell him. | 我只是从未想过 你竟然会告诉他 |
[10:20] | What are you doing here? | 你到这儿来干什么 |
[10:21] | Guys asked me to talk to you. | 他们让我来跟你谈谈 |
[10:22] | About what? | 谈什么 |
[10:25] | We can’t pull another job. | 我们不能再干一票了 |
[10:27] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[10:28] | Wasn’t it the three of you who asked me to help you | 最开始不是你们三个让我 |
[10:31] | – rob rich people in the first place? – I know, but — | -帮助你们洗劫富人的吗 -我知道 但是 |
[10:34] | “We can fight income inequality. We can help the poor.” | “我们可以对抗收入不平等的状况 劫富济贫” |
[10:38] | I remember everything you losers said to me. | 我记得你们这些没用的家伙对我说过的每一句话 |
[10:40] | But then someone got killed. | 但是之后有人被杀了 |
[10:44] | I told you what will happen if you bail on me. | 我说过如果你们背弃我会有什么下场 |
[10:47] | Damn it, Ty! We’re your friends. | 该死的 泰 我们是你的朋友 |
[10:50] | Jason just got accepted into Yale, | 杰森刚被耶鲁大学录取 |
[10:53] | Carter’s gonna be an intern at C.A.A. this summer, | 卡特今年夏天会成为创新经纪公司的实习生 |
[10:54] | and I’ve met a girl that’s really special. | 而我遇到一个很特别的女孩 |
[10:58] | Our lives are just beginning. | 我们的美好人生才刚刚开始 |
[10:59] | Why would you want to ruin them? | 你为什么要毁了它 |
[11:02] | What about my life? | 那我的美好人生呢 |
[11:04] | When does it begin? | 又什么时候才开始呢 |
[11:07] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[11:09] | I met a girl, too, | 我也遇见了一个女孩 |
[11:11] | and I’m totally in love with her. | 我已经彻底爱上她了 |
[11:14] | That’s…great. | 那真是 太好了 |
[11:17] | I think she would love me if she just saw me differently. | 我觉得如果她能对我另眼相待 一定也会爱我的 |
[11:21] | Wait. | 等等 |
[11:24] | You want us to risk going to jail | 你要我们冒着坐牢的风险 |
[11:27] | just so you can impress some chick? | 就为了打动某个小妞吗 |
[11:29] | Don’t talk to me like I’m stupid. | 别用这种当我是蠢货的语气和我说话 |
[11:32] | I thought this through. | 我已经仔细考虑过了 |
[11:33] | Then enlighten me. | 那你给我解释一下 |
[11:35] | How does us robbing your uncle get you this girl? | 我们去洗劫你舅舅 怎么就能帮你追到那个女孩 |
[11:38] | Simple. | 很简单 |
[11:40] | I’m gonna save her life. | 我会救她的命 |
[11:46] | Read me another one. | 再给我读一篇吧 |
[11:49] | No, no. | 不对 不对 |
[11:51] | That’s a catalogue for women’s underwear. | 那是女士内裤的产品目录 |
[11:52] | There are no words, just pictures. | 上面没有字 只有图片 |
[11:55] | I know. | 我知道啊 |
[12:00] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[12:01] | Here’s some real mail to practice on. | 你可以拿这些真实信件当练习 |
[12:14] | Did you see Dr. Sanders? | 你去见桑德斯医生了吗 |
[12:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:16] | Mrs. Didi, you promised! | 迪迪太太 你保证过的 |
[12:19] | I ended the affair weeks ago, | 我几周前就结束了这段外遇 |
[12:21] | but Bill started calling again. | 但之后比尔又狂给我打电话 |
[12:24] | I went over there to tell him to leave me the hell alone. | 我是去告诉他 叫他不要再来纠缠我了 |
[12:27] | And that’s all that happened? No hanky panky? | 就这样吗 没有继续搞些下流事吗 |
[12:30] | No. I swear. | 没有 我发誓 |
[12:33] | ’cause if Mr. Kenneth ever found out you cheated, | 因为如果肯尼思先生发现你偷腥 |
[12:36] | – it would hurt him so much. – I know. | -他会很受伤的 -我知道 |
[12:39] | And I admit the affair was wrong, | 我承认婚外情是个错误 |
[12:42] | but come on. | 但是拜托 |
[12:44] | Haven’t you ever made a mistake? | 你就没有犯过错吗 |
[12:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:50] | But if you want to stay with Mr. Kenneth, | 但如果你想和肯尼思先生继续再一起 |
[12:51] | you can have nothing to do with that man. | 你就得和那个男人断绝关系 |
[12:54] | Don’t take his calls, don’t go to his house, | 别接他的电话 不要去他的家 |
[12:56] | even to yell at him. | 就算你是去对他大吼大叫 |
[12:59] | In time, he will get the message. | 不久后 他就会明白的 |
[13:02] | Thanks for looking out for me. | 谢谢你这么为我着想 |
[13:04] | It’s not you I’m looking out for. | 我不是在为你着想 |
[13:17] | So, I set up the adjustable bed in the guest room | 我在客房放了张可调床 |
[13:19] | and brought in some I.V. Stands. | 还准备了一些输液瓶架 |
[13:21] | Anything else we need, we can get after Nicholas gets home. | 其它的我们可以等尼古拉斯回来再准备 |
[13:23] | Molly, you’re a godsend. | 茉莉 你简直是上帝给我的礼物 |
[13:26] | What’s all this? | 这是什么 |
[13:28] | – My book. – You’re a writer? No way! | -我的书 -你是个作家吗 不可能吧 |
[13:30] | Well, I’m trying to be. | 我想成为作家 |
[13:32] | I used to work for a writer — | 我之前给一个作家工作过 |
[13:33] | Shel Sumac, the presidential historian. | 谢尔·舒马克 那个总统历史学家 |
[13:36] | I’ve heard of him. Was he nice? | 我听说过他 他人好吗 |
[13:38] | When he was sober, which was never. | 他清醒的时候 当然没有这种时候 |
[13:41] | – Really? – Oh, yeah. | -真的吗 -对 |
[13:42] | Oh, I-I won a Pulitzer. | 我 我得过普利策奖 |
[13:47] | You must’ve worked for a lot of crazies. | 你肯定为很多疯子工作过吧 |
[13:48] | Oh, okay, you know Sara Innskeep, the actress? | 你知道那个女演员萨拉·因斯克普吧 |
[13:51] | Nympho! | 完全是花痴 |
[13:52] | No. Yeah. She was totally into bondage. | -不会吧 -是真的 她有受虐倾向 |
[13:54] | She used to have these guys come over to the house, | 以前她会请一些男人到家里来 |
[13:56] | and they would smack her around. | 扇她耳光 |
[13:57] | I mean, I was appalled, | 我当时吓坏了 |
[13:58] | un-until I saw her new sitcom, | 一直到我看到她的新情景喜剧 |
[14:00] | and then I felt like slugging her myself. | 那时我也想扇她了 |
[14:03] | you know, that’s crazy. | 真是疯狂 |
[14:04] | That’s sort of what my book is about — | 我的书差不多就是讲这些 |
[14:06] | Working for the rich and famous | 为那些有钱有望的人工作 |
[14:08] | and seeing their insanity up close and personal. | 亲眼近距离看到他们的疯狂 |
[14:12] | Oh. That sounds juicy. | 听起来真有趣 |
[14:16] | Well, I should probably stop bothering you. | 我不该再打扰你了 |
[14:18] | No. | 别啊 |
[14:20] | It’s so nice to finally | 在这个房子里 |
[14:22] | have someone in this house that I can talk to. | 终于找到一个能说话的人实在是太好了 |
[14:25] | Yeah, you said you didn’t care for | 对 你说过你不喜欢 |
[14:26] | the woman who used to work here. | 之前在这儿工作过的那个女人 |
[14:28] | Opal. | 她叫奥珀尔 |
[14:29] | She had…issues. | 她有点 问题 |
[14:32] | – Sounds like there’s a good story there. – I shouldn’t gossip. | -听起来是个好故事 -我不该说闲话 |
[14:35] | Oh, please. | 拜托了 |
[14:38] | Just between us girls. | 女人们之间的私房话嘛 |
[14:41] | Well…Opal had an unusually close relationship | 好吧 奥珀尔和第一任迪林太太 |
[14:46] | with the first Mrs. Deering. | 关系非常密切 |
[14:51] | Genevieve’s fine. | 吉纳维芙没事 |
[14:52] | She’s just not at the top of the donor list, | 她只是不在捐赠者名单的前列 |
[14:54] | so keep your fingers crossed, mija. | 为她祈祷吧 女儿 |
[14:59] | Someone’s at the door. I got to run. | 有人来了 我得挂了 |
[15:09] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[15:16] | I am so sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:18] | For what? | 怎么了 |
[15:19] | Remember, this only happened because I don’t want you to die. | 记住 我只是不想让你死 才会搞成这样 |
[15:23] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[15:24] | No, you have to promise to forgive me first. | 不 你先保证你会原谅我 |
[15:27] | Zoila, what’s going on? | 佐拉 怎么回事 |
[15:29] | Well…I sort of called Henri. | 我大概给昂利打了个电话 |
[15:33] | You did what?! | 你干了什么 |
[15:34] | And I told him you didn’t want the family to know. | 我告诉过他你不想让家里人知道 |
[15:38] | Please tell me he didn’t call her. | 拜托告诉我他没有打给她 |
[15:40] | Where is everybody?! | 人都到哪里去了 |
[15:42] | Oh, for crap sake. | 我的妈呀 |
[15:45] | This place has more doors than a whorehouse. | 这地方的门比妓院还多 |
[15:49] | And with that much makeup, you’d be the star attraction. | 妆化成这样 你一定是头牌吧 |
[15:55] | Hello, mother. | 你好 妈妈 |
[16:05] | Sorry I’m late. | 对不起我迟到了 |
[16:07] | Why are you dressed like that? | 你为什么穿成那样 |
[16:09] | I’m being stalked by Ty. | 我被泰跟踪了 |
[16:10] | I don’t want him to recognize me. | 我不想被他认出来 |
[16:12] | Then stop wearing makeup. | 那就别化妆了 |
[16:14] | How will that help? | 那有什么用 |
[16:15] | I’ve seen you without makeup. You are unrecognizable. | 我看过你素颜 完全认不出来 |
[16:18] | I can’t wait to be your age. | 我真想快点到你这个年纪 |
[16:20] | Then I won’t have to worry about men following me. | 就不担心被男人跟踪了 |
[16:24] | So, then Marisol gets a call from the police. | 然后玛莉索接到了警察的电话 |
[16:27] | Turns out her fiancé’s in the hospital. | 原来她未婚夫在医院 |
[16:31] | That woman is talking about Marisol. | 那个女人在说玛莉索 |
[16:33] | So, even though he lied to her, | 就算他对她说了谎 |
[16:35] | she marries him just because he’s been hit by a car. | 她还是要嫁给他 就因为他被车撞了 |
[16:41] | Would you like to hear about our specials? | 你们想了解一下我们的特色菜吗 |
[16:42] | Can you come back later? | 你能晚点来吗 |
[16:44] | We’re trying to listen to a private conversation. | 我们在偷听别人讲话 |
[16:47] | I mean, who does that? | 谁会那样做啊 |
[16:49] | I mean, who gets married in a hospital? It’s crazy. | 谁会在医院结婚 简直疯了 |
[16:55] | You alphabetize your skin-care products? | 你把护肤品按字母顺序排列吗 |
[16:59] | And why would you eat a box of girl scout cookies for breakfast? | 你早餐为什么要吃一整盒女童军曲奇啊 |
[17:02] | I’ve been under a lot of stress lately, | 我最近压力有点大 |
[17:03] | and how do you know that? | 而且你怎么知道的 |
[17:05] | Your new nurse has a big mouth. | 你家新护士嘴可不严 |
[17:08] | Molly has been gossiping about me? | 茉莉在八卦我的事吗 |
[17:10] | With her friends at the cafe. | 在咖啡馆跟她朋友一起 |
[17:12] | So, you want to pour me a scotch? | 你想给我倒杯威士忌吗 |
[17:13] | – I know you have 16 bottles. – Whoa, whoa, wait. | -我知道你家有十六瓶 -等等 |
[17:16] | Molly didn’t reveal anything embarrassing, did she? | 茉莉没说什么尴尬的事情吧 |
[17:18] | She told them about your impromptu wedding | 她跟她们说了你脑子发热的婚礼 |
[17:20] | and your doubts about Nick. | 还有对尼克的怀疑 |
[17:22] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[17:24] | But on a positive note, she really likes your book. | 不过好消息是 她很喜欢你的书 |
[17:27] | My book is in galleys. Nobody’s read them– | 我书还在排版呢 没人… |
[17:31] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[17:33] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[17:35] | It’s time to break out the cookies and the scotch. | 去拿饼干和威士忌招待我吧 |
[17:47] | Mr. Powell? Are you okay? | 鲍威尔先生 你还好吗 |
[17:50] | You seem depressed. | 你看起来很消沉 |
[17:52] | It’s one of the side effects of total emasculation. | 这是被阉掉之后的副作用 |
[17:55] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:57] | I don’t know that word. | 我不懂那个词 |
[17:59] | It’s what happens to a man when he becomes a cuckold. | 一个男人被戴绿帽以后就会这样 |
[18:04] | Don’t know that one either, do you? | 你也不懂这个词 是吗 |
[18:05] | Not a clue. | 完全不懂 |
[18:06] | My wife is betraying me with another man. | 我妻子背着我偷情 |
[18:09] | – I’ve lost all semblance of dignity. – No. | -我失去了所有伪装的尊严 -不 |
[18:12] | You’re still dignified. | 你还是很有尊严的 |
[18:16] | It’s funny. | 真好笑 |
[18:17] | I’ve been married to Evelyn all these years, | 伊芙琳嫁给我这么多年 |
[18:19] | but I didn’t know how much I loved her | 但直到看她躺在别的男人怀里 |
[18:21] | until I saw her in the arms of another man. | 我才知道自己有多爱她 |
[18:24] | I think it’s good you know that. | 我觉得你明白了挺好的 |
[18:25] | Now you can fight for her. | 现在你就能争取她了 |
[18:27] | No, it’s too late. | 不 太晚了 |
[18:29] | You know what I do when life seems hopeless? | 你知道人生无望的时候我会做什么吗 |
[18:33] | I pray. | 祈祷 |
[18:35] | Poor people have the most interesting hobbies. | 穷人的爱好真有意思 |
[18:38] | Maybe you should ask god for guidance. | 或许你该向上帝寻求指引 |
[18:41] | Mm, after the life I’ve led, | 鉴于我之前过的日子 |
[18:43] | I’d be embarrassed to ask for God’s help. | 我不太有脸求他老人家 |
[18:46] | Well, if you don’t mind, I’m gonna pray for you. | 如果你不介意 我会为你祈祷的 |
[18:49] | I would like that. | 谢谢 |
[18:51] | You are a paragon of munificence. | 你真是慷慨的榜样 |
[18:56] | That means you’re nice. | 就是说你人很好 |
[19:07] | When are they going to finish painting your apartment? | 你公寓什么时候才能粉刷完 |
[19:09] | You’re not trying to get rid of me, are you? | 你不是想赶我走吧 |
[19:11] | No. | 没有 |
[19:12] | – I like having you here. – Good. | -我喜欢你在这 -那就好 |
[19:15] | ‘Cause I like being here. | 因为我也喜欢在这 |
[19:19] | I’ll get it. | 我去开 |
[19:26] | – Can I help you? – Where’s Didi? | -有事吗 -迪迪在哪 |
[19:29] | She’s not here. | 她不在这 |
[19:30] | You’re Dr. Sanders, right? | 你是桑德斯医生 对吧 |
[19:31] | You used to take care of my Uncle Ken. | 原来照顾我肯叔叔的 |
[19:33] | She won’t return my calls, and I have to see her. | 她不回我电话 我必须要见她 |
[19:36] | Mrs. Didi told you | 迪迪夫人跟你说了 |
[19:37] | she does not want you to… be her doctor anymore! | 她不想… 让你再做她医生了 |
[19:41] | – You have to leave! – Didi?! | -你走吧 -迪迪 |
[19:43] | I don’t think so, buddy. | 想得美 伙计 |
[19:48] | – That was weird, huh? – What was that? | -真奇怪对吧 -怎么回事 |
[19:50] | It is none of our business. | 不关我们的事 |
[19:53] | That man tried to break into my family’s home. | 那男人想闯进我家人家 |
[19:55] | It’s absolutely my business. | 当然关我事 |
[19:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:59] | But you’ve got to promise not to tell yone. | 但你保证不告诉任何人 |
[20:01] | I promise. What’s going on? | 我保证 是怎么回事 |
[20:04] | When Mr. Kenneth was sicker, it was very hard on Mrs. Didi. | 肯尼思先生病重的时候 迪迪夫人很难过 |
[20:08] | She got lonely. | 她很孤单 |
[20:10] | Got friendly with the good doctor? | 跟那个好医生出轨了吗 |
[20:13] | But it’s over now, and she’s so sorry. | 但现在结束了 她也很羞愧 |
[20:17] | Uncle Ken doesn’t know? | 肯叔叔不知道吗 |
[20:18] | That’s why you can’t say anything. | 所以你才不能告诉别人 |
[20:20] | Mr. Kenneth will be so hurt. | 肯尼思先生会很伤心的 |
[20:31] | Look, grandma. | 看 外婆 |
[20:32] | Zoila made fried chicken and corn on the cob in your honor. | 为了欢迎你 佐拉特地做了炸鸡和煮玉米 |
[20:35] | If I really mattered, | 如果真把我当回事 |
[20:36] | one of you would’ve called me a week ago | 一周前就该有人打电话给我 |
[20:38] | to say that my daughter’s dying. | 说我女儿快死了 |
[20:41] | I’m not that sick, mother. | 我没病成那样 妈妈 |
[20:43] | Don’t lie. | 别骗人 |
[20:44] | I can see it in your body. You’re wasting away. | 看你身材就知道 你在日益消瘦 |
[20:47] | This is my normal weight, mother. | 我本来就这么重 妈妈 |
[20:50] | You should’ve seen her when she was six. | 你该看看她六岁的样子 |
[20:53] | Everyone called her the butterball express. | 大家都叫她小胖子 |
[20:56] | Not everyone, mother. Just you. | 不是大家 妈妈 只有你 |
[20:58] | You used to be fat? | 你以前很胖吗 |
[21:00] | I was zaftig. | 有点丰满 |
[21:01] | German women are zaftig. | 德国女人才叫丰满 |
[21:03] | You were fat. | 你就是胖 |
[21:05] | Do you want some iced tea? | 你要冰茶吗 |
[21:07] | Only if it’s laced with valium. | 除非里面加了安定 |
[21:10] | Don’t know why you’re so angry at me. | 不知道你为什么那么生我气 |
[21:13] | I haven’t seen you for two years. | 我两年没见你了 |
[21:15] | Well, you’re here now. | 你现在不来了吗 |
[21:17] | So, why don’t we just enjoy this… | 所以不如我们一起享用这顿 |
[21:19] | ridiculously unhealthy meal. | 不健康到爆炸的饭吧 |
[21:22] | You need more fat in your diet. | 你的饮食中要多加点脂肪 |
[21:24] | Women look better when they’re a little chubby. | 女人稍微肉点才好看 |
[21:26] | Well, like Zoila here. | 就跟佐拉一样 |
[21:29] | Where did you say we keep that Valium? | 咱家的安定呢 |
[21:31] | I’m sorry I’m not in a good mood. | 我得为自己的坏情绪道歉 |
[21:33] | It’s been a stressful time. | 这段时间压力太大了 |
[21:36] | Bull. | 扯淡 |
[21:37] | You just don’t want me to visit, and I know why. | 你就是不想让我来 我知道为什么 |
[21:40] | ‘Cause I don’t let you act like a phony. | 因为我不让你表现得装腔作势 |
[21:42] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[21:43] | You put on airs, | 你开始学会摆谱了 |
[21:45] | use big words like your rich, snobby friends. | 像你那些暴发势利的朋友一样不说人话 |
[21:49] | Her name isn’t really Genevieve, you know. | 知道吗 她其实不叫吉纳维芙 |
[21:52] | – What? – Knock it off, mother. | -什么 -别说了 妈 |
[21:54] | She got “Genevieve” from a romance novel. | “吉纳维芙”这个名字是她照着言情小说取的 |
[21:58] | Her real name is Eunice. | 她的真名叫尤妮丝 |
[22:00] | Eunice Mudge. | 尤妮丝·玛奇 |
[22:02] | I’ll put you in a nursing home, so help me. | 我发誓 我要把你送到养老院去 |
[22:04] | She made her brother, Henry, change his name, too. | 她逼着她弟弟亨利把名字也改了 |
[22:07] | Big phony. | 装什么装 |
[22:08] | One with bars on the windows! | 也不瞧瞧是谁在窗户上装了栅栏 |
[22:10] | See how she talks to me? | 听听她这口气 |
[22:12] | All I want to do is enjoy my corn on the cob, | 我只不过是想吃根玉米棒子罢了 |
[22:16] | and I can’t because she’s got to yell at me. | 她却一直嚷嚷 我还怎么吃 |
[22:20] | Do you know why I yell, mother? | 知道我为什么吼你吗 妈 |
[22:22] | It’s because I’m trying to rise above | 就是因为我想摆脱 |
[22:23] | the muck and mire of my childhood | 这个童年的烂摊子 |
[22:27] | to create a life of elegance and refinement and — | 过上真正体面讲究的优质生活… |
[22:30] | For god’s sakes, mother, what are you doing? | 老天啊 妈 你在干什么 |
[22:34] | I got something stuck on my choppers. | 假牙里塞东西了 |
[22:36] | Grandma, put your teeth back in. | 外婆 快把假牙放回去吧 |
[22:42] | Sorry, folks. | 对不起了 各位 |
[22:44] | After 80, corn is not your friend. | 人过了八十 玉米就真的无福消受了 |
[22:48] | I can’t do this. | 我受不了了 |
[22:50] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[22:51] | I can’t. Not anymore. | 我不行了 真的受不了了 |
[22:54] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[23:02] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[23:03] | I want her out of this house. | 我妈得立马走人 |
[23:05] | She’s your mother. You can’t kick her out. | 她可是你的母亲 哪能就这么把她踢出家门 |
[23:08] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[23:09] | I can’t, but you can. | 我不能 但你可以 |
[23:12] | Hold on a second. | 等等 |
[23:13] | You brought her here. You get rid of her. | 是你把她带来的 你负责把她弄走 |
[23:16] | And that’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[23:25] | I brought you into my home because I trusted you. | 我让你进这个家门是因为我相信你 |
[23:28] | Now I find out that you’re sharing | 结果我发现你背着我 |
[23:29] | the most private parts of my life with total strangers? | 跟陌生人分享我的隐私 |
[23:33] | and judging me? | 还对我大加评判 |
[23:34] | I am super sorry, | 我真的非常非常抱歉 |
[23:36] | but you might want to climb down off that high horse you’re on. | 但你最好放下你那副高高在上的架子 |
[23:39] | High horse? | 架子 |
[23:40] | I read your book, remember? | 我读过你的书 还记得吗 |
[23:42] | You write about all those loons you used to work for | 你在书中将之前在比佛利山庄做女佣时 |
[23:44] | in Beverly Hills when you were a maid. | 遇到过的白痴雇主都记录了下来 |
[23:47] | You discuss in detail their lives and their problems, | 你将他们的生活和问题都抖了个透 |
[23:50] | and going by your tone, you judge them plenty. | 从你的语气来看 你的怨气不小 |
[23:55] | All I did was tell the truth about the things that I saw. | 我所做的不过是实话实说罢了 |
[24:00] | So, you’re better than me | 怎么 你把这些绯闻写下来 |
[24:00] | because you put your gossip down on paper? | 就说明你比我强吗 |
[24:04] | Look, it’s okay. We all do it. | 没什么大不了的 我们都这样 |
[24:05] | Everybody talks about other people’s lives. | 人人都喜欢谈论其他人的生活 |
[24:11] | You’re right. I’m a hypocrite. | 你说得没错 我就是个伪君子 |
[24:15] | It’s okay. I won’t tell anyone. | 没事 我不会跟任何人说的 |
[24:19] | I know you won’t, | 我知道你不会的 |
[24:20] | because you’re gonna sign a confidentiality agreement. | 因为你得签一份保密协议 |
[24:23] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[24:24] | For you to work here, I need to know | 你要想在这里工作 我就得确定 |
[24:26] | that you’re not gonna talk about my private life, | 你不会拿着我的或是其它人的私事 |
[24:28] | or anyone else’s. | 到处乱说 |
[24:31] | I gave up coke. | 既然能戒掉可卡因 |
[24:32] | I guess I can give up gossip. | 我想我也能戒掉八卦 |
[24:34] | You know, for all the high-profile folks That you’ve worked for, | 说真的 你之前为那么多大人物做过佣人 |
[24:37] | I’m surprised That no one has made you sign | 我很惊讶居然没有一个人 |
[24:38] | a confidentiality agreement before. | 让你签过保密协议 |
[24:41] | Oh, one guy did — a rock star in Bel-Air. | 有个人让我签过 一个贝艾尔市的摇滚明星 |
[24:43] | His mansion was orgy city. | 他家就是个大淫窝 |
[24:45] | – Molly! – Sorry. | -茉莉 -抱歉 |
[24:47] | I just can’t give it up cold turkey. | 我就是管不住这张嘴 |
[24:52] | Mr. Kenneth. | 肯尼斯先生 |
[24:54] | The mail is here. | 邮件来了 |
[24:56] | It’s time to do our therapy. | 是时候继续我们的诊疗了 |
[25:01] | Mr. Kenneth. | 肯尼斯先生 |
[25:07] | Are we ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[25:09] | Any c-c-catalogues? | 有小…小…小册子吗 |
[25:12] | Not the kind you’re looking for, you dirty old man. | 没有你要的那种 老不正经 |
[25:19] | What shall we read today? | 今天读些什么好呢 |
[25:21] | Credit-card offers, bills. | 信用卡广告 账单 |
[25:27] | You’ve got some sort of letter. | 有人给你送信了 |
[25:30] | Why don’t you read this to me, hmm? | 读给我听听吧 |
[25:34] | “Dear…Kenneth.” | “亲爱的…肯尼斯” |
[25:37] | Very good. You didn’t stutter that time. | 很好 这次没口吃 |
[25:41] | “I’m writing to let you know that…” | “我给你写这封信是为了告诉你…” |
[25:49] | No, no, don’t stop. You’re doing so good. | 不 不 不要停 你做得很好 |
[25:56] | Mr. Kenneth? | 肯尼斯先生 |
[26:14] | Oh, Mr. Kenneth, I’m so sorry. | 肯尼思先生 真遗憾 |
[26:28] | Thank you, Tony. | 谢谢你 托尼 |
[26:28] | Of course, Mrs. Powell. | 应该的 鲍威尔太太 |
[26:30] | Oh, I can’t wait to see what Marisol has done to this place. | 迫不及待想看看玛莉索把这地方搞成了啥样 |
[26:34] | I have a sinking feeling | 我有种不好的预感 |
[26:35] | she’s festooned the interior with pinatas. | 她用了西班牙彩陶罐装饰屋子 |
[26:40] | Mr. Powell. | 鲍威尔先生 |
[26:41] | We obviously haven’t had the chance to speak, | 我们显然没有机会讲话 |
[26:44] | and I just wanted to say | 我想说很抱歉 |
[26:45] | I’m sorry about the position I’ve put you in. | 把你置于这么尴尬的位置上 |
[26:48] | Honestly, I’m more concerned | 说实话 我更在意 |
[26:49] | about the positions you’ve put my wife in. | 你让我妻子用了哪种体位 |
[26:58] | Evelyn, Adrian. | 伊芙琳 艾德里安 |
[27:00] | Someone I don’t know, hi. | 还有我不认识的这位 你们好 |
[27:02] | We heard about what happened to Nick. | 我们听说了尼克的事 |
[27:03] | Even though we haven’t spoken to him in years, | 尽管我们已经很多年没和他说过话了 |
[27:06] | we were very concerned. | 但我们还是很担心 |
[27:08] | You’re sweet to stop by. | 你们能过来真是太贴心了 |
[27:10] | Please, come in. | 请进吧 |
[27:20] | Allow me to introduce our driver, Dick. | 允许我介绍一下我们的司机 迪克[混蛋] |
[27:25] | Tony. | 他叫托尼 |
[27:26] | Oh, of course. What was I thinking? | 对对 我在想什么啊 |
[27:29] | We brought you a little something — | 我们给你带了点东西 |
[27:31] | Just our way of letting Nicholas know we’re thinking of him. | 用我们的方式让尼古拉斯知道我们还想着他 |
[27:34] | They’re absolutely gorgeous. | 真是太漂亮了 |
[27:37] | Molly! | 茉莉 |
[27:38] | Would you mind putting these in some water? | 能帮我把花放进水里养着吗 |
[27:40] | I think there’s a vase in the dining room. | 我记得餐厅有个花瓶 |
[27:44] | So thoughtful. Roses. | 太体贴了 是玫瑰 |
[27:48] | Tony, wait for us outside. | 托尼 在外面等我们吧 |
[27:51] | We’ll only be a moment. | 我们待一会就走 |
[27:52] | Of course. | 好的 |
[27:54] | Please, come sit. | 请过来坐吧 |
[27:56] | Marisol, I love what you’ve done with the place. | 玛莉索 我喜欢你对这里的装饰 |
[27:59] | – I haven’t changed a thing. – I know. | -我什么都没变啊 -我知道 |
[28:02] | I’ll be back in a moment. I need to use the facilities. | 我一会回来 要去下洗手间 |
[28:10] | Molly, was it? | 你叫茉莉吗 |
[28:11] | May I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[28:12] | Forgive me, but I couldn’t help notice you reaction to my driver. | 抱歉 但我注意到了你看我司机时的表情 |
[28:17] | – Sorry about that. – No, no, no, it’s all right. | -抱歉 -没关系 |
[28:19] | I take it you know Tony? | 我想你认识托尼 |
[28:23] | Look, I’m not supposed to gossip. | 听着 我不该八卦的 |
[28:26] | But… | 但是 |
[28:28] | When I knew him, his name wasn’t Tony. | 我认识他的时候 他不叫托尼 |
[28:34] | You must tell me more. | 你一定得多透漏一点 |
[28:44] | Hello, Mr. Powell. | 鲍威尔先生 |
[28:48] | Good evening, Valentina. | 晚上好 瓦伦蒂娜 |
[28:50] | I wanted you to know I’ve been praying for you. | 我想告诉你我一直在为你祈祷 |
[28:53] | Well, you could stop now, my dear. | 亲爱的 你现在可以停止了 |
[28:56] | It worked. | 你的祈祷已经管用了 |
[29:04] | There’s been an unexpected complication. | 一个预料不到的复杂情况发生了 |
[29:06] | Her husband has found out about the affair. | 她的丈夫发现了婚外情 |
[29:09] | No, it’s fine. | 没关系 |
[29:10] | I just have to come up with a new plan. | 我只是想出个新的计划 |
[29:13] | Oh, believe me, | 相信我吧 |
[29:15] | I am counting down the minutes till I can dump this bitch. | 我一直在倒计时我能甩掉这个老女人的时间 |
[29:23] | Hello, darling. | 亲爱的 |
[29:24] | Hello, my love. | 我的爱 |
[29:30] | Hey, you. Where’s my daughter? | 喂 你 我女儿在哪 |
[29:33] | In her room, resting. | 在她房间休息 |
[29:34] | – Yeah, I’ll bet. – She is. | -是啊 我真信 -真的 |
[29:37] | This kidney thing, it’s really taking its toll. | 她的肾病的确有严重后果 |
[29:41] | In fact…I was thinking maybe you should come back | 实际上 我在想 |
[29:44] | some other time, when she’s better. | 要不等她好点你再来看她 |
[29:47] | Did she tell you to throw me out? | 是她让你把我赶出去的吗 |
[29:50] | My daughter, the class act. | 我女儿的典型作风 |
[29:53] | Well, can you blame her? | 好吧 你能责备她吗 |
[29:55] | I’m sure you mean well, but you are — | 我知道你是好意 可是你的确… |
[29:57] | A pain in the ass? | 超级讨厌是吗 |
[29:59] | Times 10. | 乘以十倍 |
[30:04] | I was a single mom in the ’50s. | 50年代的时候我是单亲母亲 |
[30:08] | There weren’t many of us back then. | 那时候没有这么大一家 |
[30:11] | I’d look for work, | 我要找工作 |
[30:12] | and people would tell me “Get a husband.” | 人们就告诉我”嫁个好男人” |
[30:14] | I’d get work, and my boss would try to pinch my ass, or worse. | 我找到工作 老板却又揩我油 甚至更糟 |
[30:19] | I had to be tough for my kids. | 为了孩子我得变得强大起来 |
[30:22] | But they’re grown. | 但他们都长大了 |
[30:24] | Can’t you relax and take pride in a job well done? | 你就不能放松下 为出色的工作感到自豪吗 |
[30:28] | I’m not so proud of how “Genevieve” turned out. | 我对吉纳维芙的样子可不那么自豪 |
[30:33] | She’s a wonderful human being. | 她是个很好很好的人 |
[30:35] | And so what if she moved to L.A. to reinvent herself? | 她搬去洛杉矶重新开始一段生活又有什么不对 |
[30:38] | She’s allowed. | 她可以这么做啊 |
[30:39] | She’s not allowed to be ashamed of me. | 她不能以我为耻 |
[30:43] | She’s not allowed to forget what I did for her, | 她不能忘记我为她做的一切 |
[30:46] | how I put clothes on her back a-and a roof over her head. | 我如何供她吃穿 给她一个家 |
[30:52] | I’m not sure what she remembers about her childhood, | 我不确定她的童年记忆是什么样 |
[30:56] | but I’m sure she loves you. | 但我肯定她是爱你的 |
[30:58] | I would like her love. | 我很想要她的爱 |
[31:02] | But I demand her respect. | 但我要求她尊重我 |
[31:06] | If she wants me to leave, | 她想让我走 |
[31:09] | she can tell me herself. | 让她自己来告诉我 |
[31:20] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[31:21] | Did you throw her out? | 你赶走她了吗 |
[31:22] | I’m sorry. I couldn’t do it. | 对不起 我做不到 |
[31:25] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[31:27] | Do you know what the fifth commandment is? | 你知道第五条诫命是什么吗 |
[31:30] | It’s thou shalt honor they mother and thy father. | 你该尊敬你的母亲和父亲 |
[31:34] | Zoila, you’ve seen how she is. | 佐拉 你也看见她的样子了 |
[31:37] | How could I honor that? | 我怎么能尊重她 |
[31:39] | By remembering everything that she did right | 记住她做对的事 |
[31:41] | and forgiving her for everything that she did wrong. | 原谅她做错的事 |
[31:45] | Because one day, she will die, | 因为有一天 她会去世 |
[31:48] | and if you haven’t done everything that you can | 如果你没有尽一切努力 |
[31:50] | to build a relationship with that woman, | 和那个女人建立好关系 |
[31:53] | Honey… | 亲爱的 |
[31:55] | You will be so sad. | 你会很伤心的 |
[32:01] | Please, look. | 拜托 |
[32:02] | If you talk to Kenny — if you just talk to him — | 如果你和肯尼谈谈 如果你和他谈谈 |
[32:06] | You can just tell him it doesn’t make any sense. | 你告诉他 这完全不合情理 |
[32:08] | Look, you signed this. | 这是你签字的 |
[32:15] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[32:16] | Please. I love my husband. | 拜托 我爱我丈夫 |
[32:19] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[32:21] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[32:22] | Uncle Ken asked me and his business managers | 肯叔叔让我和他的业务经理 |
[32:24] | to inform Didi that he wants a divorce. | 告诉迪迪他想离婚 |
[32:27] | No. | 不要啊 |
[32:28] | Because of that letter? | 因为那封信吗 |
[32:30] | We’re going over the prenup she signed. | 我们在查看她签的婚前协议 |
[32:31] | She’s leaving tomorrow. | 她明天就走 |
[32:32] | But Didi knows she made a mistake. | 但迪迪知道自己犯了错 |
[32:34] | Didn’t she tell him that? | 她没有告诉他吗 |
[32:35] | He doesn’t care. | 他不在乎 |
[32:37] | Now that he knows she was unfaithful, it’s over. | 他知道了她不忠 他俩的感情就结束了 |
[32:41] | – I feel so bad. – I know. | -我感觉好难过 -我知道 |
[32:44] | It’s awful. | 是很糟糕 |
[32:45] | That’s why I’m gonna stick around here a while longer. | 所以我要在这里待久一点 |
[32:48] | Uncle Ken needs family right now. | 肯叔叔现在需要家人 |
[32:51] | Oh, o-okay. | 好吧 |
[32:52] | I-I got to get back. | 我得回去了 |
[32:54] | Uh, would you mind bringing my briefcase upstairs for me? | 你能帮我把公文包拿到楼上去吗 |
[32:56] | Sure. | 当然啦 |
[32:59] | Oh, you forgot your pad. | 你忘了拿平板电脑 |
[33:00] | Please, just talk to him. | 拜托 跟他谈谈吧 |
[33:02] | Didi, do you see this? This is your signature. | 迪迪 你看见了吗 这是你的签名 |
[33:04] | But I love him. | 但我爱他 |
[33:07] | But you signed it, and these are legal documents. | 但你签名了 这些是法律文件 |
[33:34] | Zoila, I can’t find the remote. | 佐拉 我找不到遥控器了 |
[33:37] | I told you. | 我告诉过你 |
[33:38] | I put it on the table next to your chair. | 我放在了你椅子旁边的桌子上 |
[33:40] | Well, I don’t think you did, but… | 我觉得你没有 但是… |
[33:54] | I’ve been thinking. You were right. | 我在想着 你说得对 |
[33:56] | I can’t kick my mother out of my house. | 我不能把我妈妈赶出我家 |
[33:58] | It would be something I’d regret for the rest of my life. | 我这辈子都会后悔的 |
[34:00] | Good girl. | 好姑娘 |
[34:02] | But I need more time to figure out how to handle her, | 但我需要更多时间来想明白怎么处置她 |
[34:05] | so… | 所以… |
[34:08] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[34:09] | I’m going to the Four Seasons for a few weeks. | 我要去四季酒店住几周 |
[34:12] | Wait! | 等等 |
[34:13] | Who’s gonna take care of your mother? | 谁来照顾你妈妈呢 |
[34:15] | Zoila! It’s not here! | 佐拉 不在这里 |
[34:18] | I hope in time, you’ll find a way to forgive me. | 我希望你以后能想办法原谅我 |
[34:21] | No! | 不行 |
[34:23] | Zoila! | 佐拉 |
[34:30] | So nice to meet you. | 见到你真好 |
[34:32] | Hey! I know you. | 我认识你 |
[34:34] | You work on Spence’s show. | 你和斯宾思都参演了那部电视剧 |
[34:36] | – Hi. I can’t believe I’m meeting Dr. Blake McDye, | -你好 -我居然有幸和布莱克·麦克戴医生见面 |
[34:39] | The evil, bipolar heart surgeon. | 两面派的邪恶心脏外科医生 |
[34:42] | I hate you so much. | 我超讨厌你的 |
[34:43] | Uh…Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:46] | Hi, Carmen. | 卡门 |
[34:49] | Damn it, Ty! | 该死 泰 |
[34:50] | If you don’t leave now, I’m gonna call the police. | 如果你现在不走 我就要报警了 |
[34:52] | I’m only here because I left my chemistry textbook in my room. | 我过来只是因为我把化学课本落在房间里了 |
[34:55] | I’ll only be a minute. | 我马上就走 |
[34:57] | I-I’m not here to bother you. Honest. | 我不是来烦你的 真的 |
[34:59] | Make it fast. | 快点 |
[35:09] | All right. He’s good. | 好了 他进去了 |
[35:11] | I got the code to the gate, | 我有进入门的密码 |
[35:11] | so getting in is gonna be a piece of cake. | 所以闯进去是小菜一碟 |
[35:13] | Here’s how it’s gonna go down. | 接下来我们这么办 |
[35:15] | Ty wants to be the big hero tonight, | 泰今晚想扮演大英雄 |
[35:18] | so we’re gonna go in and follow our normal game plan, | 所以我们要闯进去 按照以往的计划 |
[35:21] | and then I’m gonna grab the maid and threaten her. | 然后我抓住女佣 威胁她 |
[35:24] | Whoa, man, nobody’s supposed to get hurt. | 别伤着大伙儿了 |
[35:26] | Nobody will. | 不会的 |
[35:27] | “Our hero” is gonna overpower me and save the day, | “我们的英雄”会制服我 挽救局面 |
[35:30] | and then we run out. | 然后我们跑出来 |
[35:31] | Ty’s gonna overpower you? | 泰会制服你吗 |
[35:33] | Is anybody gonna believe that? | 有人会信吗 |
[35:34] | If that’s what he wants, then that’s what’s gonna happen. | 如果他想要这样 那就会发生这种事 |
[35:37] | And then we’re done with that clown forever, you got it? | 然后我们就和那个小丑玩完了 明白了吗 |
[35:40] | Good. | 很好 |
[35:57] | You said one minute. | 你说了一分钟 |
[35:58] | I know it’s here somewhere. | 我知道就在这里 |
[36:00] | Look, if this is just some excuse to talk to me, I’m — | 如果这只是个和我搭讪的借口 我… |
[36:06] | Well, I-I guess you can go now. | 我想你现在可以走了 |
[36:07] | Carmen, listen. | 卡门 听着 |
[36:10] | I’m sorry I’ve been upsetting you, | 抱歉我惹你生气了 |
[36:12] | but I’m really not the creepy kid you think I am. | 但我真的不是你以为的恐怖小孩 |
[36:16] | I’m a man. | 我是个男人了 |
[36:18] | And I just keep hoping | 我一直希望 |
[36:20] | That one day, you’ll see me that way. | 有一天 你会那样看待我 |
[36:23] | But if you don’t even want to be friends with me, | 但你如果都不想和我做朋友 |
[36:26] | then I’ll understand. | 那我也会理解的 |
[36:28] | Carmen! People want cake. | 卡门 人们想要蛋糕 |
[36:32] | We’ll see. | 我们回头看吧 |
[36:34] | Just give me some time. | 给我点时间 |
[36:47] | It’s not really my height. | 这真不是我的鼎盛时期 |
[36:48] | – Where were you? – I’ll tell you later. | -你去哪儿呢 -回头和你说 |
[36:50] | – Let’s cut the cake. – Yeah. | -我们切蛋糕吧 -好 |
[36:52] | Everyone on your knees! | 大家都跪下 |
[36:55] | What the hell is this? | 搞什么 |
[36:58] | On your knees, people! | 大家都跪下 |
[37:02] | Wallets and jewelry in the bag, now! | 把钱包和珠宝放进包里 快点 |
[37:07] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[37:08] | I’m not letting this happen again. | 我才不要让这种事再次发生 |
[37:10] | – Put that away! – 911. What’s your emergency? | -收起来 -911 有什么紧急事件 |
[37:12] | Ah! Nice try. | 想得美 |
[37:13] | Hey, hey, just — just let her — | 放了她… |
[37:16] | Listen up, morons! | 听着 蠢货们 |
[37:17] | If anyone tries anything, we will shoot her! | 如果谁敢乱来 我们就杀了她 |
[37:20] | Let her go! | 放开她 |
[37:21] | Ty, get down. | 泰 趴下 |
[37:24] | You’re gonna get the lady killed. | 你会害这位女士被杀死的 |
[37:28] | On your knees now. | 快趴下 |
[37:30] | So help me. | 我发誓 |
[37:49] | Screw this! | 滚你妹的 |
[37:53] | We’ve got to get out of here! Stay down! | 我们得离开这里 趴下 |
[38:03] | Dude, you’re bleeding pretty bad. | 哥们 你流血流得很严重 |
[38:04] | We’ve got to get you to the hospital. | 我们得送你去医院 |
[38:06] | No, no, that’s where the police will be looking. | 不行 警察会去医院调查的 |
[38:08] | Just drive. I know where to go. | 开车吧 我知道去哪 |
[38:22] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[38:24] | And these home invaders didn’t take anything? | 这些闯入者没有拿走任何东西吗 |
[38:26] | They didn’t have time. | 他们没时间 |
[38:27] | After my maid stabbed the one guy, the other two ran out. | 我的女佣捅伤一个人后 另外两个就跑了 |
[38:30] | That’s a good maid. | 那女佣真厉害 |
[38:31] | Might want to get yourself a gun for protection. | 你最好给自己弄把枪 保护自己 |
[38:34] | I got a 9 mil under my bed. | 我床下就有点9口径的枪 |
[38:35] | There just wasn’t time to get it. | 我只是没时间去拿 |
[38:36] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[38:39] | – Excuse me. – Sure. | -先失陪了 -好 |
[38:45] | I heard what happened. | 我听说了发生的事 |
[38:47] | Is Carmen okay? | 卡门没事吧 |
[38:49] | Oh, she’s great. She’s great. | 她没事 没事 |
[38:51] | She saved the day, you know? | 她力挽狂澜 你知道吗 |
[38:53] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[38:58] | A-are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[39:00] | Yeah, sure. Just a little shaken up. That’s all. | 当然啦 只是有点震惊 |
[39:03] | Good. | 好 |
[39:05] | I’m glad you weren’t hurt. | 很高兴你没受伤 |
[39:07] | Yeah? I thought you were still mad at me | 是吗 我还以为你还生我的气呢 |
[39:09] | about that little dust-up I had with Reggie. | 因为我和雷吉打架了 |
[39:14] | I think he needed a little dusting up. | 我觉得他需要被收拾一顿 |
[39:18] | I-it’s good to see you, Spence. | 见到你真好 斯宾思 |
[39:24] | Carmen. The girls are on their way over. | 卡门 姑娘们在过来的路上了 |
[39:27] | Zoila’s bringing tacos. Marisol is bringing booze. | 佐拉带了炸玉米饼 玛莉索带了酒 |
[39:31] | We’re gonna take good care of you. | 我们要好好照顾你 |
[39:33] | That’s so sweet, but just being here is enough. | 真好 但你们过来就足够了 |
[39:36] | No, Carmen. | 不 卡门 |
[39:37] | They put a gun to your head. | 他们拿枪指着你 |
[39:38] | You’re allowed to get a little drunk. | 你可以小醉一场 |
[39:40] | I wasn’t that scared. | 我没那么害怕 |
[39:42] | Mostly I was angry. | 我主要是生气 |
[39:44] | I knew in seconds those were the men who killed Alejandro. | 我立马知道就是他们杀害了亚历翰卓 |
[39:48] | But then this guy… | 但这个人… |
[39:50] | decides to be a hero. | 打算做英雄 |
[39:53] | I mean, I fell on my face. | 我摔了个狗吃屎 |
[39:55] | I didn’t see anybody else stand up to those punks. | 我没看见别人勇敢面对那些匪徒 |
[39:59] | He distracted the leader, | 他分散了老大的注意 |
[40:00] | which gave me enough time to stab him. | 我就有时间来捅了他 |
[40:02] | You sound like a hero to me. | 我觉得你是个英雄 |
[40:06] | The detective got some good news. | 警探有一些好消息 |
[40:08] | He’s confident they’re gonna find the guys that did this. | 他肯定他们能找到那伙匪徒 |
[40:10] | But they were wearing masks. How are you gonna find them? | 但他们戴着面具呢 你要怎么找到他们 |
[40:13] | Well, we’re watching all the hospitals. | 我们在监视所有医院 |
[40:14] | The one that got stabbed — he’s got to go somewhere. | 被捅的那个人 他必须去治疗 |
[40:28] | Ethan? | 伊森 |
[40:31] | Oh, my god, what happened to you?! | 天啊 你怎么了 |
[40:35] | Ethan. Ethan! | 伊森 伊森 |
[40:38] | Ethan! | 伊森 |
[40:40] | What is it?! | 怎么了 |
[40:41] | What is it?! | 怎么了 |