时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Is Tony helping out? | 托尼有帮忙吗 |
[00:04] | He’s supposed to be on top of things. | 他本该处理好这些事的[在…身上] |
[00:06] | Oh, he is. | 有的 |
[00:07] | You must miss Rosie something fierce. | 你肯定想念狂野的罗西了 |
[00:09] | As a matter of fact, I do. | 其实是的 |
[00:10] | You and me… we both got to tap that. | 我俩都有幸上了她 |
[00:15] | Did you get all that? | 你全都拍下来了吗 |
[00:16] | Every frame. | 每一帧都拍下来了 |
[00:17] | I’ve never seen him like this. | 我从没见过他这样 |
[00:19] | That’s the beauty of pictures. | 这就是照片的美好之处 |
[00:20] | They don’t lie. | 它们不会撒谎 |
[00:21] | – You have a date? – He’s making me dinner. | -你要去约会吗 -他要给我做晚饭 |
[00:23] | I could take you on a tour later. | 我一会儿可以带你转转 |
[00:25] | I just had my bedroom redone. | 我刚翻新了卧室 |
[00:26] | I’ve been dying to show it off. | 一直很想炫耀一番 |
[00:28] | Your bedroom? | 你的卧室吗 |
[00:29] | And it’s nice to know how you feel about me. | 能知道你对我是怎样的感觉很好 |
[00:32] | – He kissed you? – You know, I was being really nice to him. | -他亲了你 -我说了一些好话来感谢他 |
[00:34] | And he misunderstood. | 然后他就想歪了 |
[00:36] | I already have a boyfriend. | 我已经有男朋友了 |
[00:38] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[00:38] | He’s a celebrity. | 他是个名人 |
[00:40] | Oh, I just got off the phone with Rosie. | 我刚和罗西打完电话 |
[00:42] | She’s — she’s furious with me. | 她很生我的气 |
[00:44] | Oh, Spence. | 斯宾思 |
[00:47] | I know Dahlia’s affair was with Opal. | 我知道达利娅和奥珀尔有私情 |
[00:50] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[00:51] | I can no longer live | 我无法再忍受 |
[00:52] | under the same roof as that woman! | 和那女人在同一屋檐下生活 |
[00:54] | – What’s this? – A severance check. | -这是什么 -一张辞退费支票 |
[00:56] | Now, that is more than generous. | 那已经很大方了 |
[00:58] | And Ethan’s still in my will. | 我的遗嘱里还有伊森 |
[01:00] | He won’t get that money until you’re dead. | 你死后他才会得到那笔钱 |
[01:24] | Hello. | 喂 |
[01:26] | I’m his fiance. Why? | 我是他的未婚妻 怎么了 |
[01:29] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[01:32] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[01:34] | Mom! My car’s gone. | 妈 我的车不见了 |
[01:36] | It’s 6:00 in the morning. Lower your voice. | 大清早的 能小点声吗 |
[01:38] | I parked it in the driveway last night, but now it’s gone. | 昨晚我把车停在车道上了 可现在不见了 |
[01:42] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[01:43] | I’m calling the police. | 打电话报警 |
[01:45] | The car wasn’t stolen. | 你的车没被偷 |
[01:47] | I needed it for something. | 我借用了一下 |
[01:50] | What? | 什么 |
[01:51] | Opal! | 奥珀尔 |
[01:54] | – What’s wrong? – The police called. | -怎么了 -警察打电话来了 |
[01:56] | Nicholas was hit by a car. | 尼古拉斯被车撞了 |
[01:58] | Oh, my lord! | 天哪 |
[01:59] | He went for a run last night. | 他昨晚出去跑步 |
[02:00] | He didn’t have his I.D. on him. | 没带身份证 |
[02:01] | That’s why they didn’t call sooner. | 所以警察现在才打电话来 |
[02:02] | Is Nick all right? | 尼克没事吧 |
[02:04] | They’re not sure. | 他们不确定 |
[02:05] | I need to get to the hospital. | 我得去医院看看 |
[02:07] | Let me take you. | 我送你去吧 |
[02:08] | – You shouldn’t be driving right now. – Thank you. | -你现在不适合开车 -谢谢 |
[02:12] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[02:36] | Why do you look so exhausted? | 你为什么看起来这么累 |
[02:38] | Perhaps because I begin so many of my days | 可能是因为很多个早上 |
[02:41] | with conversations like this. | 都要进行这种对话吧 |
[02:42] | No, seriously, I’m concerned. | 别闹 我是认真的 我担心你 |
[02:44] | Is the mattress in your room comfortable? | 你房间里的床垫还舒服吗 |
[02:47] | It must be — I’m on it eight hours a night. | 肯定啊 我每晚在上面待八个小时呢 |
[02:49] | Yes, but are those hours spent sleeping? | 是 但是八个小时你都在睡觉吗 |
[02:54] | Are you asking if I have insomnia? | 你是在问我是不是失眠吗 |
[02:57] | Well, of course. What else could I mean? | 当然了 要不然是什么意思 |
[03:00] | Uh, Mrs. Powell. | 鲍威尔太太 |
[03:01] | I’ve reset the code. | 密码已经重设好了 |
[03:03] | So, if there’s nothing else — | 如果没有其它事了的话… |
[03:04] | Oh, not at all. Enjoy your day off. | 没有了 享受休息时光吧 |
[03:06] | Oh, that’s right. What exciting things do you have planned? | 对 你今天有什么刺激的事要做吗 |
[03:09] | Uh, just going to run some errands. | 就去办点事而已 |
[03:10] | Oh, you can’t fool me — a strapping man like you. | 别逗了 你这么魁梧帅气的男人 |
[03:13] | I bet you’re on your way to some scandalous tryst. | 你肯定是要去跟谁秘密幽会吧 |
[03:17] | Uh, afraid not. | 不是的 |
[03:18] | Um, the truth is I’m not seeing anybody right now. | 说实话 我现在没女朋友 |
[03:21] | Well, why not? | 怎么会没有呢 |
[03:21] | You could have any woman you wanted. | 只要是女人 你拿下谁都易如反掌啊 |
[03:23] | – Don’t you agree, Evelyn? – Hmm? | -你说是吧 伊芙琳 -什么 |
[03:24] | Shouldn’t Tony have someone in his life — | 托尼的生活中不该有个… |
[03:26] | Someone vibrant and…young? | 年轻貌美活力四射的女人吗 |
[03:35] | Would you ask Valentina to bring me some more coffee, please? | 你去让瓦伦蒂娜再帮我倒杯咖啡好吗 |
[03:38] | I’ll do it for you, my darling. | 我去给你倒 亲爱的 |
[03:48] | He knows. | 他知道了 |
[03:49] | He suspects. | 他是在怀疑 |
[03:51] | But he’s not sure. | 但是不确定 |
[03:52] | So he’ll be watching us? | 那他会监视我们两个吗 |
[03:55] | Very closely. | 非常密切地监视 |
[03:57] | Well, how are we going to make love? | 那我们该怎么做爱呢 |
[03:59] | Quietly, I would imagine. | 我想尽量静悄悄的来吧 |
[04:05] | Carmen. | 卡门 |
[04:07] | Are you gonna see Rosie this week? | 你这周会去和罗西见面吗 |
[04:09] | Uh, probably. Why? | 可能吧 怎么了 |
[04:10] | She’s not returning my calls, so I wrote her a note. | 她不回我的电话 所以我给她写了张便条 |
[04:13] | Do you think you could maybe give it to her? | 你能帮我把这个给她吗 |
[04:15] | Honestly, I’d rather not. | 说实话我不想帮 |
[04:18] | I don’t want to make things awkward for you. | 我不想让你为难 |
[04:19] | I’m just a-a man in love. | 我只是个陷入了爱河的男人 |
[04:22] | Don’t worry about it. | 别放在心上 |
[04:23] | You’ve got some shaving cream on your… | 你这里沾了些剃须膏 |
[04:29] | Okay. | 好了 |
[04:30] | Oh, hey, buddy. | 你好啊 伙计 |
[04:32] | Excited for the weekend? | 到周末了 兴奋吗 |
[04:34] | Got any big plans? | 有什么计划吗 |
[04:35] | Nope. | 没有 |
[04:36] | Really? You should be hanging with your friends, having fun. | 真的吗 你应该去找朋友玩 放松一下 |
[04:40] | If you want me out of here, just say so. | 如果你想让我离开这里 直说就好 |
[04:42] | Why would I want you out of here? | 为什么我会想让你离开这儿 |
[04:44] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[04:45] | Maybe you want the house all to yourself | 也许你希望房子里只有你自己 |
[04:46] | so you can bang some chick. | 这样你才能跟小妞上床 |
[04:49] | Whoa, buddy. Language. | 伙计 说话文明点 |
[04:51] | Do you deny it? | 你否认吗 |
[04:54] | I’m going through a divorce right now. | 我现在正经历离婚 |
[04:55] | Ladies aren’t really on the agenda. | 女人可不在我的考虑范围内 |
[04:57] | Are you sure? Not even one special lady? | 你确定 就没有一位特殊的女人 |
[05:00] | A sexy maid, perhaps? | 说不定是位性感女佣 |
[05:03] | How do you know about that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[05:05] | Kind of pathetic, don’t you think — | 有点可悲啊 你不觉得吗 |
[05:07] | Screwing the help? | 和女佣上床 |
[05:09] | Hey, you’re out of line. | 你太过分了 |
[05:10] | Just trying to talk man to man. | 我只是想来场男人间的谈话 |
[05:12] | You got a long way to go before you’re a man. | 等你嘴上有毛了再自称男人吧 |
[05:19] | Zoila! | 佐拉 |
[05:21] | I’m back from Dr. Kimball. | 我从金博尔医生那儿回来了 |
[05:25] | Zoila? | 佐拉 |
[05:29] | Zoila! | 佐拉 |
[05:34] | Thank god! | 谢天谢地 |
[05:35] | I thought you were dead! | 我以为你死了呢 |
[05:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:38] | The look on your face, it was so gruesome! | 你刚刚脸上的表情 阴森极了 |
[05:42] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[05:43] | I was with Javier again last night, | 我昨晚又去见了哈维尔 |
[05:45] | and we… went pretty late. | 然后我们 待得有点晚 |
[05:48] | You had sex with him. | 你跟他上床了 |
[05:49] | Put that finger down. | 把指头放下 |
[05:50] | You did! You little hussy! | 你们绝对上床了 你个小荡妇 |
[05:53] | So, how was it? | 感觉如何啊 |
[05:54] | None of your business. | 跟你无关 |
[05:56] | Aw, come on. | 告诉我吧 |
[05:59] | I always tell you about my sexual adventures. | 我总是跟你分享我的性爱心得 |
[06:02] | And I always ask you to stop. | 而我总是让你别说 |
[06:05] | After all the years with Pablo, | 在跟了帕布罗这么多年之后 |
[06:07] | it must’ve been so different. | 感觉肯定大不相同 |
[06:09] | Honestly, I’d forgotten sex could last longer | 说实话 我都忘了做爱竟然能比 |
[06:12] | than the commercial break of a football game. | 橄榄球赛插播广告还要长 |
[06:14] | Ah! I’m so happy for you! | 我真为你高兴 |
[06:18] | The bad news is… | 坏消息是 |
[06:20] | I think I’m falling for him. | 我好像爱上他了 |
[06:21] | Then I have to meet Javier. | 那我一定要见见哈维尔 |
[06:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:25] | So I can give my blessing. | 这样才能祝福你们啊 |
[06:26] | After all, you’re like a sister to me — | 毕竟你就像我的姐妹一样 |
[06:29] | A surly sister who I pay to clean, | 一个我雇来打扫卫生的粗暴姐妹 |
[06:30] | but a sister nonetheless. | 但不管怎么说还是我姐妹 |
[06:33] | I guess I could bring him over for drinks tonight. | 今晚我应该能带他过来喝几杯 |
[06:35] | Wonderful! | 太棒了 |
[06:43] | Who I pay to clean — | 我雇来打扫卫生的 |
[06:45] | that was the important part of that sentence. | 这才是我那句话的重点 |
[06:56] | Miguel! | 米格尔 |
[06:58] | You know you can’t watch this! | 你知道你不能看这个的 |
[07:00] | That’s for grown-ups. | 那是给大人看的 |
[07:01] | Perdón. | 对不起[西语] |
[07:03] | In English. | 用英语说 |
[07:05] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:06] | Now finish your homework, Mijo. | 现在快去做作业 小宝贝 |
[07:08] | In english. | 用英语说 |
[07:10] | Finish your homework, my little monster. | 快去做作业 我的小坏蛋 |
[07:12] | Didi! Didi! | 迪迪 迪迪 |
[07:17] | Didi! | 迪迪 |
[07:18] | Where the hell are you?! | 你跑哪儿去了 |
[07:19] | She’s not here. What’s wrong? | 她不在这儿 出什么事了 |
[07:21] | I just came from the bank. | 我刚从银行回来 |
[07:23] | I’ve been shut out of daddy’s accounts! | 我不能用爸爸的账户了 |
[07:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:27] | They said it’s because | 他们说是因为 |
[07:27] | I don’t have his power of attorney anymore. | 我没有他的代理权了 |
[07:30] | So why look for Mrs. Didi? | 那为什么要找迪迪太太 |
[07:31] | Well, she just has to be behind this. | 在背后使坏的肯定是她 |
[07:33] | Who else would go to all this trouble to screw old Lucinda? | 还有谁会费这么大劲压榨老露辛达 |
[07:36] | Do you want me to talk to her? | 你想让我跟她谈谈吗 |
[07:38] | That’s sweet of you to ask, but no. | 谢谢你的好意 但不用了 |
[07:41] | This is between me and that gold-digging whore! | 这是我和那个贪婪的荡妇之间的事 |
[07:51] | So, why on earth are we having lunch? | 我们究竟为什么要共进午餐 |
[07:54] | Uncle Ken has taken his power of attorney away from Lucinda. | 肯叔叔收回了露辛达的代理权 |
[07:58] | Wish I could’ve been there when she heard. | 真希望我能亲眼看到她得知这个消息 |
[08:00] | Well, I wanted to warn you. | 我想警告你 |
[08:01] | She’s gonna come at you over this. | 这事她不会放过你的 |
[08:03] | Why? I had nothing to do with it. | 为什么 这事跟我又没关系 |
[08:05] | Doesn’t matter. She’s unstable. | 这不重要 她情绪很不稳定 |
[08:07] | I don’t envy you having to live with her. | 你得和她住一起 我可不羡慕你 |
[08:10] | I once I asked Kenny to give her the boot, | 有次我央求肯尼摆脱她 |
[08:12] | and he said, “I can’t. She’s my daughter.” | 他说 “不行 她是我的女儿” |
[08:14] | Stupid DNA. | 该死的血缘关系 |
[08:16] | One day she might go too far. | 有一天她可能会太过分 |
[08:18] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[08:20] | Uncle ken could change his mind. | 肯叔叔可能会改变主意 |
[08:22] | What do you mean by too far? | 太过分是什么意思 |
[08:24] | I don’t know exactly. | 具体我说不上 |
[08:26] | But if you keep your ears open, | 但你要是耳观八方 |
[08:28] | an opportunity might present itself. | 机会也许会送上门来 |
[08:30] | And you’d be willing to help me with this? | 到那时你愿意帮助我处理此事吗 |
[08:33] | You know me, Didi. | 你懂我的 迪迪 |
[08:35] | I’m all about helping. | 我就为了帮忙 |
[08:43] | He’s awake. | 他醒了 |
[08:45] | Can I see him? | 我能探视他吗 |
[08:46] | For a few minutes. | 只能待一会儿 |
[08:48] | But just because he’s conscious | 但尽管他清醒了 |
[08:49] | does not mean he’s out of danger. | 并不代表脱离危险 |
[08:51] | But he’s gonna be all right after the surgery? | 但手术之后他会没事的吧 |
[08:54] | The accident shattered several bones. | 车祸撞碎了几根骨头 |
[08:56] | One of the fragments is very close to the aorta, | 其中一块碎片离主动脉非常近 |
[08:59] | so the surgery will be difficult. | 所以手术风险很高 |
[09:15] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[09:16] | I’m okay…for now. | 我暂时 没事 |
[09:20] | The doctors say this surgery is risky. | 医生们说手术有风险 |
[09:22] | There’s a chance I won’t come out of it. | 我可能会死在手术台上 |
[09:24] | We can’t think like that. | 别那样想 |
[09:25] | But just in case, I need you to know | 但以防万一 我得让你知道 |
[09:30] | I love you with all my heart. | 我全心全意地爱着你 |
[09:32] | We have the rest of our lives | 我们还有余生 |
[09:32] | to say how much we love each other. | 来倾诉我们有多爱彼此 |
[09:34] | But if something goes wrong, | 但万一出了事 |
[09:36] | I don’t want to have any regrets. | 我不想留有遗憾 |
[09:38] | So…before I go into surgery tomorrow, | 在我明天进手术室前 |
[09:42] | I need you to do something. | 我需要你做件事 |
[09:44] | Anything you want. | 都听你的 |
[09:46] | Marry me. | 嫁给我 |
[09:55] | Marisol! We got your message. | 玛莉索 我们收到了你的信息 |
[09:58] | How’s Nick? | 尼克怎么样 |
[10:00] | Not good. | 不太好 |
[10:01] | He has to have surgery tomorrow. | 他明天得做手术 |
[10:03] | Is he going to be okay? | 他会没事的吧 |
[10:04] | There’s a chance he could die. | 有可能会死 |
[10:06] | And he asked me to marry him. | 他求我嫁给他 |
[10:10] | Obviously. You’re engaged. | 那肯定啊 你们订婚了 |
[10:12] | No, he wants to get married before the surgery. | 不 他想让我在手术前嫁给他 |
[10:15] | Tomorrow? | 明天 |
[10:17] | What did you say? | 你怎么说的 |
[10:19] | What do you think I said? | 你觉得我会怎么说 |
[10:21] | He’s lying there with a bruised face | 他就躺在那儿 脸上伤痕累累 |
[10:23] | and tubes sticking out of his arms. | 胳膊上还插着好多管子 |
[10:28] | I give up. What did you say? | 我猜不出 你到底说了什么 |
[10:31] | I said yes. | 我答应了 |
[10:33] | Oh… Marisol. | 玛莉索 |
[10:36] | Can I be honest? | 我能说句实话吗 |
[10:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:38] | It’s stupid to marry a man I have so many doubts about. | 嫁给一个我有诸多怀疑的男人很愚蠢 |
[10:40] | He’s lied to me, kept secrets. | 他对我说谎 心藏秘密 |
[10:42] | And he might have killed Dahlia. | 他可能杀了达利娅 |
[10:44] | You don’t know that. | 你又不确定 |
[10:46] | I’m sure Nick isn’t as evil as she thinks he is. | 我相信尼克没有她想的那么邪恶 |
[10:49] | Fine. That could be a toast at the reception. | 好吧 婚礼敬酒时你可以这么说 |
[10:51] | Guys, please. | 姐妹们 别吵了 |
[10:53] | Why can’t you just go to Nick and say, | 你为什么不能走进去告诉尼克 |
[10:55] | “Nick, I’m not ready”? | “尼克 我还没准备好” |
[10:57] | Because I could be wrong. | 因为我可能错了 |
[10:59] | He’s a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[11:00] | And there could be a simple explanation for all of this. | 也许有个很简单的解释就能说明一切 |
[11:04] | And if I desert him now in his hour of need, | 如果我在他最需要帮助时抛弃了他 |
[11:07] | I-I could lose him, and God help me, I love him. | 我可能会失去他 天啊 我爱他 |
[11:13] | So, what can we do? | 我们能帮什么忙 |
[11:16] | Help me get ready for the wedding. | 帮我准备婚礼用的东西 |
[11:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:20] | Well, you’ll need something old, something new, | 你需要一件旧物 一件新物 |
[11:22] | uh, something borrowed, something blue. | 还需要借来的 和蓝色的东西 |
[11:25] | And if did kill his wife, | 如果他真的杀了他妻子 |
[11:27] | you’ll need something sharp. | 那你还需要一件锋利的东西 |
[11:36] | What’s all that? | 那都是什么 |
[11:37] | Cameras — 20-megapixel, wireless microphones, | 两千万像素的摄像头 无线麦克风 |
[11:40] | All completely concealable. | 完全隐蔽 |
[11:44] | What are you gonna do with them? | 你要拿它们干什么 |
[11:45] | I’m gonna prove that Evelyn and Tony are having an affair. | 我要证明伊芙琳和托尼在偷情 |
[11:49] | You think they’re having an affair? | 你觉得他们在偷情吗 |
[11:51] | Oh, I know they are… | 我一清二楚 |
[11:53] | and so do you. | 你也是 |
[11:54] | I never said that. | 我可没说过 |
[11:56] | Poor Valentina — incapable of bluffing. | 可怜的瓦伦蒂娜 你真不会骗人 |
[11:58] | We must play poker some time. | 我们以后一定要打次扑克 |
[12:00] | I’m not bluffing. | 我没骗人 |
[12:02] | I just want to stay out of it. | 我只是不想趟这浑水 |
[12:04] | Fine. I’ll install these myself. | 好吧 那我自己装 |
[12:07] | Can’t you just confront Mrs. Powell? | 你就不能直接问鲍威尔太太吗 |
[12:09] | Oh, no. That’s not how this game is played. | 不 游戏可不是这么玩的 |
[12:12] | Game? | 游戏 |
[12:13] | I need to catch her in the unholy act | 我要抓奸在床 |
[12:16] | so she will be crushed and humiliated, | 这样她才会被压垮 被羞辱 |
[12:19] | and I will win. | 我才会赢 |
[12:20] | How can you talk like that about someone you’re married to? | 你怎么可以这么说自己娶的女人 |
[12:24] | Don’t you love Mrs. Powell? | 你不爱鲍威尔太太吗 |
[12:26] | Our marriage is not based on love. | 我们的婚姻可不是基于爱 |
[12:29] | And that’s why we have so much fun. | 所以才会这么其乐无穷 |
[12:41] | How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[12:42] | Oh. You’re still here. | 你还在啊 |
[12:45] | Of course I am. You took my car. | 当然 你把我的车开走了 |
[12:47] | Can’t talk right now. | 现在不方便说话 |
[12:48] | I need to get insurance information for Marisol. | 我要帮玛莉索找保险单据 |
[12:52] | How is Nick? | 尼克怎么样了 |
[12:53] | They need to operate. | 他们要动手术 |
[12:56] | I need to ask you something, mom. | 我要问你件事 妈妈 |
[13:01] | Are you the one that ran him over? | 是你撞了他吗 |
[13:08] | Why would you do that? | 为什么要那么做 |
[13:10] | He wanted to kick us out of our home. | 他想把我们从我们家赶走 |
[13:12] | It’s his home. | 这是他的家 |
[13:13] | No. We had a deal. | 不 我们有约定 |
[13:16] | I kept my mouth shut all these years. | 我这么多年守口如瓶 |
[13:19] | He owes me. | 他欠我的 |
[13:20] | What kind of deal? | 什么约定 |
[13:21] | He promised to take care of you. | 他承诺会照顾你 |
[13:23] | I made sure that he’d left you money in his will, | 我确保他会在遗嘱里留钱给你 |
[13:26] | but he was threatening to leave you with nothing. | 但他威胁我 让你一无所有 |
[13:29] | I’m in his will? | 他遗嘱里有我吗 |
[13:30] | Yes, my darling. | 对 亲爱的 |
[13:32] | You are going to be a rich man one day. | 你有一天会变成有钱人的 |
[13:36] | What — what — what am I supposed to say to that? | 我…我该说什么 |
[13:40] | Thank you? | 谢谢你吗 |
[13:42] | Please don’t hate me. | 求你别恨我 |
[13:43] | Right from the start, | 从一开始 |
[13:45] | everything I have done has been for you. | 我做的一切都是为了你 |
[13:48] | I may not be a good person, but I am a good mother! | 我可能不是个好人 但绝对是个好妈妈 |
[14:02] | That smells fantastic. | 闻起来真香 |
[14:04] | Tastes even better. | 尝起来更好 |
[14:06] | Yeah, I can do that for you if you want. | 你愿意的话我可以帮你 |
[14:08] | Oh, that would be great. I still have to set the table. | 那真太好了 我还要摆餐具呢 |
[14:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:13] | You’re such a gentleman. | 你还挺绅士嘛 |
[14:15] | Oh, anything for you, m’lady. | 乐意效劳 夫人 |
[14:28] | – So, how’s the show going? – Oh, awful. | -你的剧怎么样 -一团糟 |
[14:31] | I got Monday’s script — | 我拿到周一的剧本了 |
[14:32] | my character’s illegitimate daughter | 我角色的私生女 |
[14:33] | is having an illegitimate daughter. | 怀上她的私生女了 |
[14:36] | What’s so bad about that? | 这有什么不好的 |
[14:37] | It’s just the idea of me playing a grandfather. | 这样的话我要演外公了 |
[14:39] | It really… | 真是… |
[14:42] | Turns your stomach? | 让你反胃吗 |
[14:44] | Yeah. Yeah. | 没错 |
[14:47] | But, you know, I’ve been on the show 20 years, | 不过你们也知道 那剧我演二十年了 |
[14:49] | so I guess it was bound to happen. | 我猜也是该演外公了 |
[14:52] | 20 years? That’s a big deal. | 二十年吗 这可是大事 |
[14:54] | We should have a party, you know, to celebrate. | 我们该办个派对 庆祝一下 |
[15:00] | What is this that we’re eating? | 我们吃的是什么 |
[15:02] | Sancocho. | 菜肉汤 |
[15:03] | It’s a traditional Puerto Rican stew. | 波多黎各的传统炖菜 |
[15:08] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[15:10] | You look a little pale. | 脸看起来发白啊 |
[15:11] | Well, I would, too, | 我也会啊 |
[15:12] | if I were old enough to be a grandfather. | 如果都老到要演外公了 |
[15:14] | Don’t be silly. | 别说傻话 |
[15:15] | Men get sexier as they age — you know, more distinguished. | 男人越老越性感 更有风度了 |
[15:20] | Something is wrong with this stew. | 这炖菜有问题 |
[15:22] | Hey, don’t insult my homeland. | 不许侮辱我家乡 |
[15:24] | Tastes great to me. | 我吃着挺好 |
[15:25] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:27] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[15:29] | I think I need a bathroom. | 我要去洗手间 |
[15:33] | He must be coming down with something. | 他肯定是生病了 |
[15:34] | Or it’s his age. | 或者是太老了 |
[15:36] | You know, old guys, they can’t handle the spicy stuff. | 老人嘛 吃不了太辣的 |
[15:38] | It’s sad, really. | 挺可怜的 |
[15:41] | Spence? | 斯宾思 |
[15:43] | Did you make it to the bathroom? | 你到洗手间了吗 |
[15:45] | Almost. | 差一点 |
[15:48] | Doesn’t seem so distinguished now, does he? | 现在显得没那么有风度了 对吧 |
[15:57] | Here we go. | 开动吧 |
[15:59] | Why are we using paper plates? | 为什么用纸盘 |
[16:01] | My maid is off tonight. | 今晚我的女佣休假了 |
[16:04] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[16:05] | Also, I hate doing dishes. | 而且我不喜欢洗盘子 |
[16:08] | I don’t know how you put up with that as a busboy. | 我都不知道你这个打杂工是怎么忍受的 |
[16:11] | Actually, I’m a chef. | 其实我是厨师 |
[16:12] | I told her you were Latin and in the restaurant business. | 我告诉她你是拉美人 在餐馆工作 |
[16:15] | Her inner racist took it from there. | 她内心的种族歧视就开始自动脑补了 |
[16:18] | I own Agustina in Bel Air. | 贝艾尔市的阿古斯蒂纳餐厅是我开的 |
[16:20] | Agustina? | 阿古斯蒂纳餐厅吗 |
[16:22] | You own Agustina? | 阿古斯蒂纳餐厅是你开的吗 |
[16:24] | Now that he’s not a busboy, can we have real plates? | 既然他不是打杂的 我们能用真盘子了吗 |
[16:27] | You should drop by. | 你该过来光顾 |
[16:28] | We just put a chocotorta on the dessert menu. | 甜品单上刚加上巧克力蛋糕 |
[16:31] | That sounds fabulous. | 听起来太棒了 |
[16:33] | But I don’t know how you work | 但我真不知道 |
[16:35] | with butter and cream and still manage to stay so trim. | 你和黄油奶油打交道 身材怎么还能这么好 |
[16:39] | Well, I-I try to work out every day. | 我尽量每天都锻炼 |
[16:42] | You must. | 那必须 |
[16:43] | I can’t walk by chocolate without gaining weight. | 我只要路过巧克力就肯定会长胖 |
[16:46] | Aw, I don’t believe that for a second. | 我才不信你这句话 |
[16:48] | God bless pilates. It saved my life. | 普拉提真是好东西 救了我的命 |
[16:50] | Here, feel my bicep. | 来感受一下我的二头肌 |
[16:56] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:57] | He’s fit, you’re fit, we’re all fit. | 他身材好 你身材好 我们身材都好 |
[17:00] | Well, I hope I’ve gotten | 我希望今晚 |
[17:01] | your stamp of approval tonight, Genevieve. | 我已获得你的认可了 吉纳维芙 |
[17:03] | Of course. | 那当然 |
[17:04] | You’re successful and charming and handsome. | 你事业成功 迷人帅气 |
[17:08] | There’s really only one question in my mind. | 我心中只有一个疑问 |
[17:11] | What’s that? | 什么疑问 |
[17:12] | What are you doing with Zoila? | 你为什么和佐拉一起 |
[17:16] | We tease, but underneath it all is love. | 我们互损 但感情依旧 |
[17:19] | I know you two are great friends, | 我知道你俩是很好的朋友 |
[17:20] | so the next time you come to my restaurant, it’s on me. | 下次你来我餐厅 我请客 |
[17:24] | You are such a doll. | 你人真好 |
[17:27] | I actually was thinking of going out next week. | 我其实在想下周出去吃饭 |
[17:29] | It’s my birthday, | 我要过生日了 |
[17:31] | though I don’t know why I want to celebrate, | 虽然我不知道我为什么想庆祝 |
[17:33] | since I’m turning 46. | 我都46岁了 |
[17:36] | No, you’re not. | 才不是 |
[17:38] | What? | 什么 |
[17:39] | You’re 61. | 你61岁了 |
[17:40] | What? | 什么 |
[17:41] | She’s 61. | 她61岁了 |
[17:43] | Well, you look great for your age. | 那你看起来挺年轻的 |
[17:45] | – Which is 61. – Zoila. | -61岁的那种年轻 -佐拉 |
[17:47] | Relax. It’s like she says — | 放轻松 就像她说的 |
[17:49] | we tease, but underneath it all…is love. | 我们互损 但感情…依旧 |
[18:02] | Ah. Thank you for coming in, Ms. Falta. | 谢谢你过来 法尔塔女士 |
[18:05] | Please have a seat. | 请坐 |
[18:08] | You said it was important? | 你说事情很重要 |
[18:09] | Is Miguel falling behind? | 米格尔跟不上吗 |
[18:11] | I know he doesn’t speak English so good. | 我知道他英语说得不棒 |
[18:14] | Well. | 好 |
[18:15] | Well, what? | 好什么 |
[18:16] | He doesn’t speak English so well. | 他英语说得不好 |
[18:18] | My mistake. | 我的错 |
[18:20] | I meant to say his English is not well. | 我意思是他英语不怎么棒 |
[18:25] | Moving on. | 说正事 |
[18:27] | Miguel is a sweet boy and typically very polite. | 米格尔很乖巧 一般很有礼貌 |
[18:31] | Typically? | 一般 |
[18:32] | There was an incident today. | 今天发生了件事 |
[18:35] | One of Miguel’s classmates asked for one of his cookies, | 米格尔一位同学要他一块饼干 |
[18:38] | and in response, Miguel called her — | 米格尔回了她一句 |
[18:41] | let me make sure I’m getting this right — | 我先确定一下是不是这样的 |
[18:45] | “A gold-digging whore.” | 贪婪的荡妇 |
[18:50] | On the bright side, he’s learning English. | 往好了看 他在学英语 |
[18:59] | Valentina. | 瓦伦蒂娜 |
[19:00] | Be a dear and put these in that crystal vase. | 帮我个忙 把花放在水晶花瓶里 |
[19:03] | They’re pretty. Who sent them? | 好美啊 谁送的 |
[19:04] | The staff at Barneys. | 巴尼百货商店员工送的 |
[19:06] | They wanted to thank me for my business. | 他们想感谢我照顾生意 |
[19:07] | That’s nice. | 真好 |
[19:08] | And totally unexpected. | 我完全没想到 |
[19:10] | Last time I dropped in, | 我上次去的时候 |
[19:11] | there was an incident with a sales girl. | 我跟售货姑娘闹了点矛盾 |
[19:13] | she asked me if I was a size eight, | 她问我是不是穿八码 |
[19:14] | and I reflexively struck her. | 我条件反射打了她 |
[19:16] | I guess all is forgiven if they’re sending me roses. | 我想如果他们送我玫瑰 我就大人不记小人过了 |
[19:21] | Anyway, when you’re done with those, | 总之 你插好花之后 |
[19:22] | – I want you to put them in my room. – No! | -我要你把花儿放到我房间里去 -不行 |
[19:25] | I beg your pardon? | 你再说一遍 |
[19:27] | The…color is wrong for your room. | 这个颜色跟你房间不搭 |
[19:32] | You might have a point. | 你说得有道理 |
[19:34] | Tony’s room has shades of yellow. | 托尼的房间有各种黄色 |
[19:35] | – Put them in there. – No! | -放他那儿去 -不行 |
[19:38] | Why are you so nervous? | 你这么紧张干什么 |
[19:40] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[19:41] | I just feel the roses would look better in the garage. | 我只是觉得玫瑰花放在车库里更好看 |
[19:44] | Hold it! | 等等 |
[19:48] | Let me see those. | 让我看看 |
[19:54] | What in god’s — | 这到底是 |
[19:57] | Is that the doorbell? | 好像门铃响了 |
[19:59] | What’s going on here? | 到底怎么回事 |
[20:02] | So, Adrian knows. | 所以艾德里安知道了 |
[20:05] | All right, how many cameras are in this house? | 好吧 房子里有多少摄像头 |
[20:08] | Dear god. That many? | 天哪 这么多 |
[20:10] | Mrs. Powell, I’m sorry. | 鲍威尔太太 很抱歉 |
[20:11] | I-I-I really want to stay out of this. | 我真的想置身事外的 |
[20:13] | Oh, of course. | 当然 |
[20:15] | So, what are you gonna do about the cameras? | 你要怎么处理这些摄像头 |
[20:20] | Now that I have an audience, I might as well put on a show. | 现在既然有观众了 我干脆演场戏好了 |
[20:38] | Hey. Carmen, where have you been? | 卡门 你去哪了 |
[20:39] | I woke up, and nobody was here. | 我醒来你们都不见了 |
[20:41] | I had to take your uncle to the hospital last night. | 我昨晚送你叔叔去了医院 |
[20:44] | Oh, my god. Is he okay? | 天啊 他还好吗 |
[20:45] | I hope so. | 希望是吧 |
[20:47] | They’re running some tests to see why he got so sick. | 医院在做检查 看他为什么生病了 |
[20:50] | Well, I-I’m sure it wasn’t the stew. | 我肯定不是炖菜的问题 |
[20:53] | Hope you’re righ | 希望你是对的 |
[20:55] | So, do you want to watch a movie? | 你想看电影吗 |
[20:57] | Now? | 现在 |
[20:58] | Just to get your mind off things. | 就为了让你别想这些事 |
[21:00] | We can sit on the sofa, see what’s on cable. | 我们可以坐在沙发上 看看有什么可看的 |
[21:02] | Thanks, but I have to do the dishes | 谢谢你 但我还要在你叔叔回来前 |
[21:04] | before your uncle gets home. | 洗好盘子 |
[21:07] | Hello. H-hey, Spence. | 喂 斯宾思 |
[21:09] | How are you feeling? | 感觉怎么样了 |
[21:10] | Oh, I’m better. | 我好多了 |
[21:11] | Hey, listen, did you — did you rinse out that pot | 听着 你在做汤之前 |
[21:13] | before you made the stew? | 有把罐子冲洗干净吗 |
[21:15] | Of course. Why? | 当然了 怎么了 |
[21:17] | Well, the doctors think I ingested some household cleaner. | 医生认为我摄入了一些家庭清洁剂 |
[21:20] | But if it was in the pot, wouldn’t we all be sick? | 但如果是在罐子里 我们应该都会生病啊 |
[21:22] | Yeah, I know. It doesn’t make sense. | 是 我知道 这说不通 |
[21:24] | I mean, why was it just me? | 我是说 为什么只有我生病了 |
[21:25] | I’ll talk to the doctors. Maybe it was something else. | 我再和医生谈谈 可能是别的什么 |
[21:27] | Hey, listen, I got to go. | 我要挂了 |
[21:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:32] | Hey, “Casablanca” is on in 10 minutes. You in? | 《卡萨布兰卡》十分钟后播 你看吗 |
[21:38] | Actually, I-I’m sort of hungry. | 事实上我有点饿 |
[21:40] | Cool. I’ll make breakfast. | 好 我给你做早餐 |
[21:42] | I don’t think I can wait. | 我等不及了 |
[21:44] | And my stew looks so good. | 我的炖菜看起来还是很好喝 |
[21:46] | Carmen, that’s — that’s my uncle’s dish. | 卡门 那是我叔叔的盘子 |
[21:48] | So? You said yourself you didn’t think it was why he got sick. | 怎么了 你自己说你觉得不是炖菜的原因 |
[21:51] | No! | 别喝 |
[21:54] | Oh, Ty. | 天啊 泰 |
[21:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:58] | Okay, wait. | 等等 听我说 |
[21:59] | It was just that cleaning stuff under the sink. | 只是水槽下面的清洁剂 |
[22:01] | I didn’t think he’d end up in the hospital. | 没想到会严重到去医院的地步 |
[22:04] | Why would you do this? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[22:06] | He’s trying to take you away from me. | 他想把你从我身边夺走 |
[22:09] | He doesn’t love you like I do. | 他不像我那样爱你 |
[22:14] | Carmen, where are you going? | 卡门 你要去哪 |
[22:16] | Carmen! | 卡门 |
[22:31] | These eggs are dry. | 鸡蛋太干了 |
[22:33] | They’re the same as always. | 和平常一样的 |
[22:34] | And they’re always dry. | 一如既往的干 |
[22:36] | I’ve just been too polite to say anything. | 我一直很礼貌地没有说 |
[22:37] | Take them away. | 快拿走 |
[22:41] | If this is about last night… | 如果是因为昨天的事 |
[22:44] | All women lie about their age, | 所有女人都隐瞒自己的年龄 |
[22:46] | and real friends back them up. | 真正的好朋友会帮她们掩饰 |
[22:48] | Oh, I wasn’t thinking. | 我没能思考 |
[22:49] | I was too busy watching you flirt with my boyfriend. | 我一直忙着看你跟我男友调情 |
[22:52] | I wasn’t flirting! I was being delightful. | 我没有调情 只是为了显得热情友好 |
[22:55] | You can be delightful without fondling his abs. | 你不摸他的腹肌也可以显得友好 |
[23:00] | You are paranoid, insecure, | 你有妄想症 缺乏安全感 |
[23:03] | and threatened by my ageless beauty. | 你觉得受到了我不老美貌的威胁 |
[23:07] | It’s not ageless! It’s 61! | 才不是不老 您老都61岁了 |
[23:13] | Hello. | 喂 |
[23:15] | Oh, Dr. Kimball. | 金博尔医生 |
[23:17] | Did you get the test result back? | 你拿回检验结果了吗 |
[23:22] | What? | 什么 |
[23:25] | Sure. I can come right over. | 好的 我现在就过去 |
[23:32] | And another thing about last night… | 关于昨晚的另一件事 |
[23:46] | You think you deserve a cookie after what you did today? | 你觉得就今天的所作所为 你还能吃到饼干吗 |
[23:51] | I don’t think so. | 我可不觉得 |
[23:52] | You tell that bitch to return my damn call! | 你叫那个贱人给我回电话 |
[23:56] | Here’s two cookies. Go outside. | 给你两块饼干 快点出去 |
[23:58] | Well, when she gets her head out of her butt, | 等她把头从屁眼里伸出来 |
[24:00] | have her call me back. | 让她给我回电话 |
[24:05] | What the hell’s wrong with you? | 你又怎么了 |
[24:06] | Miguel got in ouble at school today | 米格尔今天在学校遭到处罚 |
[24:08] | because he said bad words — words he learned from you. | 因为他说了脏话 都是从你这学来的 |
[24:11] | Rosie, now is not a good time. | 罗西 现在不是说这个的时候 |
[24:12] | Something’s going on with daddy’s bank account, | 爸爸的银行账户出问题了 |
[24:14] | – and I’m trying to figure it out. – I mean it! | -我在努力查清楚 -我是认真的 |
[24:17] | You can’t say those things in front of him. | 你不能在他面前说脏话 |
[24:18] | Are you telling me how to talk? | 你是在教我讲话吗 |
[24:20] | I am asking you to be careful. | 我是让你小心点 |
[24:21] | He’s just a child! | 他只是个孩子 |
[24:23] | I’m the employer, and you’re the employee. | 我是老板 你是员工 |
[24:26] | In my house, I’ll behave how I want. | 在我家里 我想怎么做都行 |
[24:28] | I am the employee, which means I can leave, | 我是员工 这就是说我可以撂挑子不干 |
[24:31] | and I will if it’s not good for my son to be here. | 如果在这里对我的儿子有坏影响 我会的 |
[24:38] | Look…I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[24:42] | You mean a lot to me, Rosie. | 你对我很重要 罗西 |
[24:44] | I would never want to see you leave. | 我不会想看你离开的 |
[24:47] | I’ll try to watch my language. | 我会尽量注意言辞的 |
[24:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:51] | And if you feel like saying a bad word… | 如果你想说脏话时 |
[24:55] | eat a cookie instead, hmm? | 就吃块饼干吧 |
[25:09] | You seem distracted. | 你好像心不在焉 |
[25:11] | I’m thinking about Genevieve. | 我在想吉纳维芙 |
[25:13] | While I’m kissing you? | 在我吻你的时候吗 |
[25:15] | That’s kinky. | 真扭曲 |
[25:17] | We had a fight today. | 我们今天吵架了 |
[25:19] | Because of last night? | 因为昨晚的事吗 |
[25:21] | And I shouldn’t have gotten angry. | 我不该生气地 |
[25:23] | Genevieve doesn’t mean to flirt. | 吉纳维芙不是想和你调情 |
[25:25] | She just craves attention. | 她只是渴望得到关注 |
[25:27] | Deep down, she’s so sweet. | 她内心深处还是很贴心的 |
[25:30] | Sounds like she’s more than a boss to you. | 听起来她不止是你的老板 |
[25:32] | And Genevieve can be silly and self-absorbed, | 吉纳维芙可能有点蠢 而且很自私 |
[25:34] | but I depend on her in ways you can’t even imagine. | 但我十分依赖她 你简直无法想象 |
[25:41] | But in the middle of our fight, she just left. | 但是我们正吵着架呢 她就走了 |
[25:44] | That’s not like her. | 那不像是她的风格 |
[25:46] | So you’re worried about her? | 你担心她吗 |
[25:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:51] | Thank you for being such a good listener. | 谢谢你听我说这么多 |
[25:59] | And a good kisser. | 而且这么会接吻 |
[26:03] | Can I assume you’re thinking about me now? | 我现在能猜测你想的是我了吗 |
[26:05] | Definitely. | 绝对是 |
[26:14] | Who was that? | 是谁的电话 |
[26:15] | The police. | 警察 |
[26:17] | Some detectives are on their way over. | 一些警探在过来的路上 |
[26:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:21] | I’m sure they have questions about Nicholas. | 他们肯定有关于尼古拉斯的问题 |
[26:24] | It would be helpful if I had an alibi. | 如果我有不在场证明 那会有所帮助 |
[26:28] | I guess I could help you out… | 我想我可以帮你 |
[26:31] | Under one condition. | 有一个条件 |
[26:33] | You’re bargaining with me? | 你在和我谈条件吗 |
[26:35] | You like to make deals, don’t you? | 你喜欢做交易 对吧 |
[26:39] | What do you want? | 你想要怎么 |
[26:41] | I’ll tell the police you were here all night | 我会告诉警察 你整晚都在家里 |
[26:45] | if you agree to leave. | 前提是你同意离开 |
[26:47] | Leave? | 离开 |
[26:48] | Move out. Exit my life. | 搬出去 离开我的生活 |
[26:50] | Ethan. | 伊森 |
[26:51] | I’ve been lying for you since I was five. | 我五岁就开始替你撒谎 |
[26:54] | I’m tired of being your accomplice. | 我受够做你的同谋了 |
[26:56] | But everything that I have done — | 但我做的一切 |
[26:58] | Has been for me. Got it. | 都是为了我 我知道 |
[27:02] | Ethan, this is my home. | 伊森 这是我家 |
[27:03] | I wouldn’t know where to go. | 我不知道去哪儿 |
[27:04] | If you’re smart enough to get away with murder, | 如果你聪明到杀人不受惩罚 |
[27:06] | I’m sure you could figure out how to rent a condo. | 我敢肯定你能搞清楚怎么租间公寓 |
[27:09] | Don’t you love me? | 你不爱我吗 |
[27:12] | I do, mom. | 我爱 妈妈 |
[27:15] | But I’m tired of carrying around your secrets. | 但我受够背负你的秘密了 |
[27:17] | I’ve got my own to worry about. | 我还有自己的秘密要操心呢 |
[27:30] | I’m telling you, Kenny, | 我告诉你 肯尼 |
[27:32] | It was awful the way Lucinda was screaming at her. | 露辛达冲她大叫大吼 十分可怕 |
[27:35] | Finally, poor Rosie said she might have to quit. | 最后 可怜的罗西说她可能要辞职 |
[27:44] | Now, I know you love Rosie | 我知道你很爱罗西 |
[27:46] | and that sweet little boy of hers. | 还有她可爱的儿子 |
[27:49] | It would be such a shame to see her go. | 看着她走就太遗憾了 |
[27:54] | What should I do? | 我该怎么做 |
[27:57] | Sometimes the best thing we can do for our children | 有时候我们能为孩子们做的最好的事情 |
[28:01] | is to push them out of the nest. | 就是逼他们离开家里 |
[28:15] | Uncle Spence, you’re back. | 斯宾思舅舅 你回来了 |
[28:17] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[28:18] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[28:20] | Look, I don’t know what Carmen told you, but I can explain. | 我不知道卡门和你说了什么 但我可以解释 |
[28:24] | Your mother’s on her way over. | 你妈妈在过来的路上 |
[28:25] | She’s gonna take you home. | 她会带你回家 |
[28:27] | – But she’s still in New York. – Well, I called her. | -但她还在纽约呢 -我给她打电话了 |
[28:30] | She left on the first available flight. | 她搭第一班飞机赶过来了 |
[28:34] | I don’t want to go back home. | 我不想回去 |
[28:36] | Well, for obvious reasons, | 因为很明显的原因 |
[28:38] | I can’t let you stay here anymore. | 我不能让你继续留在这里 |
[28:41] | So you can have Carmen all to yourself? | 这样你就能独占卡门了吗 |
[28:47] | Listen to me carefully — | 仔细听我说 |
[28:49] | Carmen and I are not romantically involved. | 卡门和我并不是爱人 |
[28:52] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信你 |
[28:54] | That’s because you’re confused. | 那是因为你很困惑 |
[28:56] | Hey, your mom and I are gonna make sure | 你妈妈和我会保证 |
[28:58] | that you get the help that you need. | 你得到需要的治疗 |
[29:02] | I want to talk to Carmen. | 我想和卡门谈谈 |
[29:04] | She refuses to step into this house until you’re gone. | 她拒绝到家里来 除非你离开 |
[29:07] | That’s how much you’ve upset her. | 她对你有这么生气 |
[29:13] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[29:14] | Carmen loves me. | 卡门爱我 |
[29:17] | No, she doesn’t. | 不 她不爱 |
[29:28] | Sweetness? | 掐你的 |
[29:29] | I have an appointment with my new therapist. | 我和我的新心理医生约好了 |
[29:31] | Would you mind if I had Valentina drive me? | 你介意我让瓦伦蒂娜载我去吗 |
[29:34] | Why not have Tony take you? | 为什么不让托尼载你去 |
[29:35] | Well, I just asked Tony to fix that lock I broke. | 我刚让托尼修我搞坏的锁 |
[29:37] | That could take a while. | 那要一段时间 |
[29:40] | Come along, Valentina. | 走吧 瓦伦蒂娜 |
[29:49] | 这是个圈套 到处都有摄像头 | |
[30:02] | Why are we stopping here? | 我们为什么停在这里 |
[30:03] | Your appointment’s at 3:00. We’re gonna be late. | 你的约会是在三点 我们要迟到了 |
[30:05] | There is no appointment. | 没有约会 |
[30:07] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[30:08] | We’re gonna watch a little something | 我们要看看通奸频道的 |
[30:10] | on the adultery channel. | 一点内容 |
[30:12] | Mr. Powell! | 鲍威尔先生 |
[30:14] | It’s show time. | 表演时间到了 |
[30:18] | I fixed the lock for Mr. Powell. | 我帮鲍威尔先生把锁修好了 |
[30:20] | Now, if there is anything I can do for you… | 有什么能帮你的忙的… |
[30:23] | Absolutely. | 当然有啦 |
[30:26] | You can take me shopping. | 你可以载我去购物 |
[30:30] | See? There’s nothing going on. | 瞧见了吗 没什么奸情 |
[30:34] | No. She knows there’s a camera. | 不 她知道有摄像头 |
[30:35] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这样说 |
[30:36] | She kept turning to her left. That’s her good side. | 她总是展示左脸 她那边脸比较好看 |
[30:39] | She thinks that she can outsmart me? | 她觉得她比我聪明吗 |
[30:41] | I will get her, get her, get her. | 我会抓到她的 |
[30:45] | Follow them. | 跟着他们 |
[30:48] | Okay, but at some point, | 好吧 但是以后 |
[30:50] | you really will need to see your therapist. | 你真的得去看你的心理医生 |
[31:00] | If there are cameras all over the house, | 如果房子里到处都是摄像头 |
[31:03] | does that mean our playtime is over? | 那是不是说明我们的游戏时间结束了 |
[31:04] | No. | 不是 |
[31:05] | It just means we won’t be doing it in the house. | 只是说明我们不会在房子里做 |
[31:08] | You want to go to a hotel? | 你想去酒店吗 |
[31:09] | We might be seen. | 可能会有别人看见我们 |
[31:11] | A motel? | 汽车旅馆呢 |
[31:12] | I’d rather be celibate. | 我宁愿禁欲 |
[31:14] | Then what do you have in mind? | 那你怎么想的 |
[31:16] | I’m fairly sure Adrian didn’t think | 我很肯定艾德里安没想到 |
[31:18] | to put a camera in the car. | 在车里安摄像头 |
[31:39] | Why are they pulling over? | 他们为什么停车了 |
[31:43] | That’s why. | 这就是原因 |
[31:45] | Stay here. | 待在这里 |
[31:46] | The game is about to end… | 游戏要结束了 |
[31:48] | and I will be merciless in victory. | 胜利时 我会毫无怜悯之意 |
[32:31] | Come on, Mr. Powell. Let’s go home. | 来吧 鲍威尔先生 我们回家 |
[32:44] | There you are. | 你在这里啊 |
[32:46] | Where did you go this morning? | 今早你去哪里了 |
[32:47] | Oh, uh, Dr. Kimball needed to see me. | 金博尔医生要见我 |
[32:50] | Why? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[32:53] | There’s a problem with my kidneys. | 我的肾脏有问题 |
[32:55] | Seems the little buggers | 看来这俩小东西 |
[32:56] | are starting to shut down. | 开始衰竭了 |
[33:00] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[33:02] | So I have to start dialysis. | 我得做透析 |
[33:05] | Then that’s what you’ll do. | 那你就去做吧 |
[33:07] | Lots of people do that, right? | 很多人都会做透析 对吗 |
[33:08] | It’s not life-threatening. | 没有生命危险 |
[33:10] | It can be… | 可能会有 |
[33:12] | Especially for people my age. | 特别是对我这种年龄的人而言 |
[33:16] | And we both know I’m not 46 anymore. | 我们都知道我不再是46岁的人了 |
[33:20] | Well, I’m not worried. | 我不担心 |
[33:22] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[33:25] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么这么肯定 |
[33:27] | Because I need you to be okay. | 因为我需要你没事 |
[33:32] | Well, in that case… | 那样的话… |
[33:35] | Listen, you’re coming with me to Javier’s restaurant tonight. | 今晚你跟我去哈维尔的餐厅 |
[33:39] | I didn’t think you wanted me to be around your boyfriend. | 我觉得你好像不想让我靠近你男朋友 |
[33:41] | Well, I have no choice. He’s insisting. | 我别无选择 他很坚持 |
[33:44] | Apparently, he has a little crush on you. | 显然他有点喜欢你 |
[33:47] | Oh? | 是吗 |
[33:50] | We’ll leave at 7:00, okay? | 我们七点走 好吗 |
[33:57] | Zoila. | 佐拉 |
[34:00] | You know what I like best about you? | 你知道我最喜欢你哪点吗 |
[34:04] | You always know the exact right time to lie to me. | 你总是知道该在什么时候对我撒谎 |
[34:23] | Hey, Ms. Lucinda. | 露辛达女士 |
[34:25] | Are you taking a trip? | 你要去旅行吗 |
[34:27] | My father kicked me out of this house because of you. | 我父亲把我赶出了家 就因为你 |
[34:30] | What? | 什么 |
[34:32] | He accused me of being abusive to the help. | 他说我虐待女佣 |
[34:34] | Then he told me to pack my bags. | 然后他告诉我收拾行李 |
[34:35] | I didn’t say anything to Mr. Kenneth, I swear. | 我什么也没对肯尼斯先生说 我发誓 |
[34:38] | The worst part is…I thought you were my friend, Rosie. | 最难受的是 我还以为你是我的朋友 罗西 |
[34:42] | I am. | 我是啊 |
[34:45] | Please, don’t go. | 请别走 |
[34:46] | Let me talk to your father. | 让我和你父亲谈谈 |
[34:47] | Don’t pretend to care about me! | 别装做关心我 |
[34:49] | You’re just another snake in this nest of vipers. | 你就是毒蛇窝里的另一条蛇 |
[34:52] | Well, I’m tired of getting bit. | 我受够被咬了 |
[34:54] | You can go to hell with the rest of them! | 你可以跟他们一起去死了 |
[35:00] | Damn! | 该死 |
[35:11] | We have to talk to Mr. Kenneth. | 我们得和肯尼思先生谈谈 |
[35:13] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:13] | He’s making Miss Lucinda leave the house. | 他要把露辛达小姐赶出去 |
[35:15] | Uncle Ken has made up his mind already. | 肯叔叔已经下定决心了 |
[35:17] | You’ll just upset him. | 你只会惹他生气的 |
[35:19] | But is he doing this for me? | 但他这样做是为了我吗 |
[35:20] | I don’t want her to leave. | 我不想让她走 |
[35:25] | It’s Didi. | 是迪迪 |
[35:26] | You know she’s hated Lucinda from day one. | 你知道她一开始就讨厌露辛达 |
[35:29] | And when Didi heard her yelling at you, | 迪迪听到她冲你吼时 |
[35:30] | she used that as an excuse to get rid of her. | 就用这件事当借口 来赶走她 |
[35:32] | – That’s horrible. – I know. | -太可怕了 -我知道 |
[35:34] | But that’s Didi — self-serving, manipulative. | 但迪迪就是那样 自私自利 操控欲强 |
[35:38] | I don’t envy you, having to live with her. | 我可不羡慕你和她住一起 |
[35:41] | I wish she was the one going away. | 真希望走的那个是她 |
[35:44] | Well, if you keep your ears open, | 如果你耳听八方 |
[35:46] | an opportunity might present itself. | 机会也许会送上门来 |
[35:56] | Hey, I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[35:58] | Maybe now is not the right time to have a party. | 现在可能不适合开派对 |
[36:00] | Well, you need something | 你需要一件事 |
[36:01] | to take your mind off all this drama with Ty. | 来让你别想着泰的那场闹剧 |
[36:03] | And a fabulous show-biz party is just what the doctor ordered. | 一场华丽的演艺圈派对正是医生要你做的 |
[36:08] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你说得对 |
[36:10] | You doing okay? | 你没事吧 |
[36:11] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[36:12] | I’m just glad he’s gone. | 我只是很高兴他走了 |
[36:38] | I took the liberty of buying you a bouquet. | 我冒昧给你买了一束花 |
[36:41] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:44] | This is unexpected. | 这真是出乎意料之外 |
[36:49] | I’m sure this will be, too. | 我肯定这个消息也是 |
[36:52] | I’m moving out tonight. | 我今晚搬出去 |
[36:55] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[36:56] | I have a job opportunity, so… | 我有个工作机会 所以… |
[37:02] | I do have a favor to ask. | 我有事要请你帮忙 |
[37:07] | I’d like Ethan to continue living with you. | 我希望伊森继续和你们住一起 |
[37:10] | He’s still in school and… | 他还在上学 |
[37:12] | It’s no problem. Of course. | 这没问题 当然啦 |
[37:15] | I hope you know, I like Ethan very much. | 希望你知道 我很喜欢伊森 |
[37:19] | He’s a wonderful boy. | 他是个很好的孩子 |
[37:22] | I’m sure you’re gonna miss him. | 你肯定会想念他的 |
[37:25] | He’s my life. | 他就是我的生命 |
[37:29] | Marisol? | 玛莉索 |
[37:31] | We’re ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[37:37] | For what it’s worth, | 无论如何 |
[37:39] | I’m really sorry that we couldn’t be friends. | 很抱歉我们不能成为朋友 |
[37:43] | It was always such a complicated situation. | 情况总是很复杂 |
[37:57] | Under unusual circumstances, we’re gathered here | 在不同寻常的情况下 我们聚在这里 |
[38:00] | to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony. | 参与这个男人和这个女人的结婚仪式 |
[38:04] | Do you, Nicholas, take this woman | 你 尼古拉斯 愿意接受这个女人 |
[38:06] | for better or for worse, for richer… | 无论是好是坏 无论富贵… |
[38:12] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[38:14] | Is she…? | 她是不是… |
[38:14] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[38:17] | Oh, dear god. | 天啊 |
[38:18] | I didn’t mean for this to happen. | 我不是故意的 |
[38:19] | You have to believe me. | 你得相信我 |
[38:22] | Ethan, go back to the car. | 伊森 回到车里 |
[38:24] | Now! | 快去 |
[38:31] | W– what are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[38:34] | I’m calling the police. | 我要报警 |
[38:34] | I can’t go to jail. My son needs me. | 我不能坐牢 我儿子需要我 |
[38:37] | You should have thought of that before threw her off a bridge. | 你从桥上推下她时应该想到这点的 |
[38:39] | I — | 我 |
[38:41] | Don’t be stupid. | 别做傻事 |
[38:44] | This is the perfect time to strike a bargain. | 这时候正好做笔交易 |
[38:47] | A bargain? | 交易 |
[38:48] | If you keep your mouth shut, I’d be inclined to do the same. | 如果你闭嘴 我也会如此 |
[38:54] | What is it you think you know? | 你觉得自己知道什么 |
[38:56] | Dahlia told me everything — | 达利娅告诉了我一切 |
[38:58] | What happened, how you covered it up. | 发生的事 你是如何掩盖的 |
[39:02] | It’d be your word against mine. | 会是我俩各执一词 |
[39:05] | I wouldn’t be so sure of that. | 我可不大确定 |
[39:10] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[39:12] | Provide for me and my son for the rest of our lives. | 为我和我儿子提供生计 |
[39:18] | In exchange, I won’t tell your friends and neighbors | 作为交换 我不会告诉你朋友和邻居 |
[39:22] | you’re a murderer. | 你是个杀人犯 |
[39:26] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[39:29] | She jumped. | 她自己跳下来的 |
[39:46] | I now pronounce you husband and wife. | 我现在宣布你们结为夫妇 |
[39:48] | You may kiss the bride. | 你可以亲吻新娘了 |