时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Rosie, I cannot get over how fast he’s typing. | 罗西 我简直不敢相信他打字有多快 |
[00:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[00:06] | I could show my gratitude | 我能有空请你共进晚餐 |
[00:07] | by taking you out to dinner sometime. | 以表谢意吗 |
[00:09] | I was thinking you might benefit from a trip to Sage Creek. | 我觉得如果你能去香草溪一趟会大有裨益 |
[00:12] | Sage Creek? That’s a looney bin. | 香草溪 那可是疯人院 |
[00:14] | Slash health resort. | 也是疗养胜地 |
[00:16] | Goodbye, my darling. | 再见 亲爱的 |
[00:17] | How soon until we go in and take off our clothes? | 我们还要多久能进去脱光光啊 |
[00:19] | We should wait until his car leaves the driveway. | 我们该等他的车驶出车道后 |
[00:22] | You’re…super-cool and really nice. | 你人可真是太好了 |
[00:25] | Nothing about my looks? | 就不夸下我的长相 |
[00:27] | You’re my hero. | 你是我的大英雄 |
[00:29] | *Promise me you’ll stay* | *向我保证你会留下* |
[00:34] | She’s perfect. | 她太完美了 |
[00:36] | I really like you. | 我真的很喜欢你 |
[00:38] | And I like you. | 我也喜欢你 |
[00:39] | And you make me feel good about myself. | 你让我觉得自己很优秀 |
[00:42] | I’ve been needing someone to do that. | 我一直都需要别人这样做 |
[00:44] | Does he treat you well? | 他对你好吗 |
[00:45] | – Ethan is great. – Good. | -伊森人很好 -很好 |
[00:47] | You deserve the best. | 你值得拥有最好的男孩 |
[00:49] | This must really burn — | 你一定很痛吧 |
[00:51] | Rich kid losing to the pool boy. | 富二代输给了救生员 |
[00:53] | You seem kind of obsessed with other people’s money. | 你看起来对别人的钱很执念啊 |
[00:55] | Hey, I got what I want. | 我得偿所愿了 |
[00:57] | I know Dahlia had an affair! | 我知道达利娅有过外遇 |
[00:59] | Who was it with?! | 对象是谁 |
[01:03] | Opal has been so nasty to you. | 奥珀尔对你这么贱 |
[01:05] | Why do you have to bring her clothes? | 你为什么还要帮她带衣服 |
[01:06] | Even bitches need something to wear home from the hospital. | 贱人从医院回来也得穿衣服啊 |
[01:09] | It’s a picture of a blonde. | 一张金发女的照片 |
[01:11] | That’s Dahlia. | 这是达利娅 |
[01:13] | If Opal had an affair with Dahlia, | 如果奥珀尔和达利娅有外遇 |
[01:14] | no wonder Nick is so uncomfortable. | 怪不得尼克这么不爽 |
[01:16] | If Nick knows his wife and his maid were lovers… | 如果尼克知道他妻子和女佣是恋人关系 |
[01:19] | Why is she still working here? | 为什么没炒奥珀尔鱿鱼 |
[01:21] | Did you talk to Nick about Opal | 你跟尼克说奥珀尔 |
[01:22] | and her drawer of many secrets? | 和她满是秘密的抽屉了吗 |
[01:24] | From now on, I play this game the way she does — | 从现在开始 我像她一样玩这场游戏 |
[01:27] | With my eyes open, my mouth shut, | 睁大双眼 闭紧嘴巴 |
[01:29] | and my claws behind my back. | 收起利爪 |
[01:40] | Good morning, Opal. | 早上好 奥珀尔 |
[01:41] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[01:43] | When does Nicholas get back? | 尼古拉斯什么时候回来 |
[01:45] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[01:46] | 9:53 9:53. | |
[01:48] | You sound eager to have him back. | 你好像很期待他回来 |
[01:50] | I am. | 是啊 |
[01:51] | We have lots to talk about. | 我们要聊很多事情 |
[01:55] | I’m sure. | 我相信是 |
[01:57] | Coffee? | 喝咖啡吗 |
[02:00] | Smells wonderful. | 闻起来很香 |
[02:01] | It’s a new blend I’m experimenting with. | 这是我实验的新混合物 |
[02:04] | Before I forget, | 趁着还没忘记 |
[02:06] | thanks for taking my things to the hospital. | 谢谢你把我的东西送去医院 |
[02:08] | – No big deal. – Yes, well… | -没什么大不了的 -是啊 |
[02:12] | When you were in my room, | 你在我房间里时 |
[02:13] | did you happen to open the top drawer of my bureau? | 有没有打开柜子的最上层抽屉 |
[02:15] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[02:16] | I usually keep it locked. | 一般都是锁着的 |
[02:20] | I don’t know anything about it. | 我对此一无所知 |
[02:23] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[02:24] | What’s in that drawer? | 抽屉里有什么 |
[02:27] | Things. Private things. | 物品 私人物品 |
[02:30] | Well, maybe you left it unlocked by accident. | 也许你不小心忘锁了 |
[02:35] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[02:37] | But if someone was in there, | 但如果有人打开了抽屉 |
[02:40] | I’d be very angry. | 我会很生气的 |
[02:42] | Of course. | 当然啦 |
[02:43] | People need to feel comfortable in their own homes. | 人们得在自己家里觉得舒服 |
[02:46] | Well, then… | 那… |
[02:48] | Enjoy the coffee. | 享受咖啡吧 |
[03:11] | Morning, Valentina. | 早上好 瓦伦蒂娜 |
[03:12] | Where are you off to? | 你去哪儿呢 |
[03:13] | The grocery store. | 杂货店 |
[03:15] | Could you swing by Neiman’s? | 你能不能顺道去内曼公司 |
[03:17] | I need another jar of moisturizer. | 我还需要一罐润肤膏 |
[03:20] | Uh, this should cover it. | 这些应该够了 |
[03:22] | $300? | 三百块 |
[03:24] | Why so expensive? | 为什么这么贵 |
[03:25] | The main ingredient is nightingale droppings. | 主要原料是夜莺粪便 |
[03:28] | And you pay extra for that? | 你为了那玩意儿多付钱吗 |
[03:29] | It is worth it. It helps my skin look 10 years younger. | 很值 让我的皮肤看起来年轻了十岁 |
[03:32] | So why don’t you use it on your hands? | 为什么不用在手上呢 |
[03:35] | I do. | 我用的 |
[03:37] | Please go. | 快走吧 |
[03:39] | See you in a couple of hours. | 几小时后见 |
[03:53] | Remi, what are you doing here? | 雷米 你在这里干什么呢 |
[03:55] | Can’t I bring flowers to a pretty girl? | 我不能送花给美女吗 |
[03:57] | Not when she’s dating someone else. | 她在和别人约会就不行 |
[03:59] | Friends give each other stuff, and… | 朋友也会送对方东西的 |
[04:02] | We are still friends, right? | 我们还是朋友 对吧 |
[04:04] | Of course we are. | 当然啦 |
[04:06] | By the way, I met Ethan. | 顺便说一句 我遇见伊森了 |
[04:08] | You did? | 是吗 |
[04:09] | Yeah, we had an interesting talk. | 我们进行了有趣的谈话 |
[04:10] | You know, I’ve got to be honest… | 我得说实话… |
[04:13] | Doesn’t seem like such a good guy. | 他似乎不是个好人 |
[04:14] | Is that why you came here?! | 你是为这个来的吗 |
[04:16] | To insult my new boyfriend?! | 来侮辱我的新男友 |
[04:17] | I’m just looking out for you. | 我只是为你着想 |
[04:18] | I mean, how well do you even know this guy? | 你有多了解这个人 |
[04:20] | I know that’s he’s sweet… | 我知道他很贴心 |
[04:23] | and funny… | 很有趣 |
[04:24] | and he gets me in a way that you don’t. | 而且他在一定程度上比你了解我 |
[04:27] | Come on. I get you. | 拜托 我很了解你 |
[04:29] | Ethan’s mom is a maid, just like mine. | 伊森的母亲是个女佣 就像我母亲一样 |
[04:31] | He knows what it’s like to grow up | 他知道渴望自己得不到的东西的 |
[04:32] | wanting what you can’t have. | 成长过程是什么滋味 |
[04:34] | Trust me. I’ve learned what that feels like. | 相信我 我现在知道那是什么感觉了 |
[04:37] | Thank you for the flowers. | 谢谢你的花 |
[04:39] | But don’t come here unannounced. | 别不打招呼就过来 |
[05:13] | Stop right there! | 站住 |
[05:16] | Do you really think I’m gonna let you walk in here | 你以为你穿着那双脏鞋 |
[05:17] | with those dirty boots? | 我会让你进来吗 |
[05:18] | How else can I give you… | 不然我怎么能给你… |
[05:22] | your present? | 你的礼物呢 |
[05:23] | You may enter. | 你可以进来了 |
[05:26] | What’s the occasion? | 今天什么日子 |
[05:27] | It’s just a “Thank you” gift. | 这只是个答谢礼物 |
[05:30] | Ever since I came here, you’ve been so nice to me… | 从我来到这儿以后 你一直对我很好 |
[05:32] | If I knew there were presents, I would have been nicer. | 如果我知道还有礼物 那我会对你更好的 |
[05:37] | Ave Maria, purecima! | 天啊 是皮衣 |
[05:41] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[05:42] | Like it? I want to be buried in it. | 喜欢 我想要穿着它入棺 |
[05:46] | But… | 但是… |
[05:47] | I can’t take this. | 我不能收 |
[05:49] | – Why not? – Ty… | -为什么 -泰… |
[05:51] | It looks expensive. | 这衣服看起来很贵 |
[05:54] | Would you prefer a cheaper gift? | 你更喜欢一份便宜的礼物吗 |
[05:56] | Stop trying to trick me. | 别跟我耍花招 |
[05:57] | You’ve made a huge difference in my life. | 你让我的人生发生了很大的变化 |
[05:59] | So, please, just try it on. | 所以拜托 穿上试试吧 |
[06:03] | Well, maybe just a sleeve. | 只试一只袖子 |
[06:08] | Okay, the other one. | 好吧 另一只 |
[06:12] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[06:16] | Oh, no! Now I’ve got a problem. | 不 现在我有麻烦了 |
[06:18] | What’s that? | 什么麻烦 |
[06:19] | I’m never taking this jacket off, | 我永远也不要把这夹克脱下来 |
[06:21] | and I still got floors to mop. | 但我还得擦地板呢 |
[06:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:29] | So, let me ask you this… | 我来问问你… |
[06:30] | As a professional chef, | 作为一个专业厨师 |
[06:32] | is it hard to eat at someone else’s restaurant? | 在别人的餐厅里吃饭是不是很难受 |
[06:34] | Nah. | 不 |
[06:35] | If the food’s good, I have a great time. | 如果食物很好的话 我会很享受 |
[06:37] | And if it’s not, I’m happy the competition sucks. | 如果不好 我很高兴对手不行 |
[06:41] | What about you? As a professional housekeeper, | 你呢 作为一个专业的家政 |
[06:42] | do you judge the cleanliness of everybody’s house? | 你会评判所有人家里的清洁度吗 |
[06:46] | Not always. | 也不总是那样 |
[06:49] | But every now and then… | 但是偶尔会… |
[06:52] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:52] | Javier, you have a lovely home. | 哈维尔 你的家不错 |
[06:54] | It’s warm and inviting… | 很温馨 很吸引人 |
[06:56] | and covered in dirt. | 还被尘土覆盖 |
[06:57] | You need a maid. | 你需要一个女佣 |
[06:59] | I have a maid. | 我有女佣 |
[07:01] | – You lie. – It’s true. | -你撒谎 -真的 |
[07:03] | Concepcion was here today. | 康塞普西文今天还来过 |
[07:05] | Well, then I feel I must ask you, | 那我必须要问你 |
[07:07] | is she legally blind? | 她是瞎了吗 |
[07:10] | I know she’s not the greatest cleaning lady in the world, | 我知道她不是世界上最好的清洁女工 |
[07:13] | but she’s been with me for 10 years. | 但她跟了我10年了 |
[07:16] | She’s very loyal. | 她很忠诚 |
[07:16] | You want loyal? Get a dog. | 你想要忠诚 养条狗啊 |
[07:18] | You want a clean house? Get a real maid. | 你想要干净的房子 找个真正的女佣 |
[07:20] | You’re kind of a hard-ass. | 你还挺厉害 |
[07:22] | If one of the cooks in your kitchen | 如果你厨房里的一个厨师 |
[07:23] | kept burning the food, would you keep them? | 总是烧糊食物 你会留着他吗 |
[07:25] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[07:27] | I’ll ask Concepcion to step up her game. | 我会告知康塞普西文做好工作的 |
[07:29] | Don’t ask. Tell. | 不要告知 要命令 |
[07:30] | Threaten to fire her if you have to. | 如果有必要的话 威胁要开除她 |
[07:32] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[07:36] | You really think it’s that bad? | 你真觉得有这么糟吗 |
[07:38] | I do. I really do. | 真的 我真的这么觉得 |
[07:46] | Mr. Powell? | 鲍威尔先生 |
[07:48] | It’s time for your meds. | 该吃药了 |
[07:51] | Ah, the blue ones — my favorite. | 蓝色药片 我的最爱 |
[07:54] | Farewell, afternoon. | 再见 下午 |
[07:59] | Oh, and that’s for you. | 这是给你的 |
[08:01] | I’m a nurse, not a waitress. | 我是个护士 不是侍女 |
[08:04] | Go ahead. Take it. Buy yourself some shoes that don’t squeak. | 拿着吧 买双不出声响的鞋 |
[08:11] | Mr. Powell? | 鲍威尔先生 |
[08:12] | Valentina! | 瓦伦蒂娜 |
[08:14] | – Did you bring my books? – Got them right here. | -你把我的书带来了吗 -就在这里 |
[08:18] | Did you bring the other thing? | 其它的东西呢 |
[08:20] | Slip it to me, slip it to me. | 给我 给我 |
[08:25] | Glorious! | 真美妙 |
[08:26] | Why do I have to sneak these in? | 我为什么要把这些偷偷拿进来 |
[08:28] | They’re just cookies. | 只是些甜点罢了 |
[08:30] | My nurse won’t allow processed sugar here. | 我的护士不允许在这儿吃加工糖 |
[08:33] | Though she certainly seems to enjoy it at home. | 虽然她肯定在家里吃得很开心 |
[08:36] | So… you look relaxed. | 你看起来很轻松 |
[08:38] | How could I not? | 我怎么能不轻松呢 |
[08:39] | I get massages every morning, | 每天早晨都有人给我按摩 |
[08:41] | lots of colorful sedatives every afternoon. | 每天下午都有很多色彩斑斓的镇定片 |
[08:43] | If I had known how much fun this was, | 我要早知道这里这么有意思 |
[08:45] | I would have had a nervous breakdown ages ago. | 我多年前就该精神崩溃的 |
[08:49] | So, why didn’t Evelyn come? | 伊芙琳怎么没来 |
[08:51] | Well… she couldn’t get away. | 她走不开 |
[08:53] | Things are crazy back home. | 家里有很多事要忙 |
[08:56] | Is Tony helping out? | 托尼有帮忙吗 |
[08:57] | He’s supposed to be on top of things. | 他本该处理好这些事的[在…身上] |
[08:59] | Oh, he is. | 有的 |
[09:04] | – Are you all right? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[09:05] | I was just thinking… | 我只是在想 |
[09:07] | it would be great if you came back home. | 你要能回家就太好了 |
[09:09] | That’s sweet. | 真贴心 |
[09:10] | I’m not quite ready yet. | 我还没完全准备好 |
[09:12] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[09:13] | ‘Cause Mrs. Powell misses you. | 因为鲍威尔太太想你了 |
[09:16] | More than she knows. | 比她以为的还要多 |
[09:21] | What an odd thing to say. | 这么说真古怪 |
[09:25] | It was nice to see you, but I have to get back. | 很高兴见到你 但我得回去了 |
[09:29] | Enjoy your books. | 好好看书吧 |
[09:45] | Rosie. | 罗西 |
[09:47] | Spence. | 斯宾思 |
[09:48] | I was just having dinner with my lawyer. | 我正要跟我的律师吃晚饭呢 |
[09:51] | How are you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[09:53] | Good. | 很好 |
[09:54] | You have a minute? I need to explain some things. | 你有空吗 有些事我得解释下 |
[09:57] | Actually, I’m here with someone. | 实际上 我和别人一起来的 |
[10:00] | Didn’t realize we had company. | 我不知道我们还有同伴 |
[10:04] | I’m Reggie. | 我是雷吉 |
[10:05] | Spence Westmore. | 斯宾思·韦斯特莫 |
[10:09] | Spence is the man I used to work for. | 斯宾思是我以前的雇主 |
[10:13] | And Reggie is my… | 雷吉是我的 |
[10:16] | immigration lawyer. | 移民律师 |
[10:22] | Well… thanks for stopping by. | 谢谢你过来打招呼 |
[10:40] | Would you like a drink? | 你想喝一杯吗 |
[10:42] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[10:45] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[10:47] | You were so quiet in the car. | 你刚在车里就一言不发 |
[10:49] | Just trying to figure out where I stand. | 只是想努力弄清我站在哪儿[进展] |
[10:52] | In the dining room? | 在餐厅里吗 |
[10:55] | Where I stand with you. | 我跟你进展到什么地步了 |
[10:57] | W-we’ve been dating for a while now. | 我们约会也有一段时间了 |
[10:58] | I thought I was more than just your “immigration lawyer.” | 我以为我不仅仅是你的移民律师 |
[11:01] | Of course you are. | 那是当然 |
[11:03] | But this thing has been moving so slow. | 但我们的关系发展得太慢了 |
[11:07] | Now I’m starting to think, is it because of that guy? | 现在我开始想着 是因为那个人吗 |
[11:09] | Spence and I were… together. | 斯宾思和我以前 在一起过 |
[11:11] | But it ended a while ago. | 不过前段时间就结束了 |
[11:14] | Now he’s going through a bad divorce. | 现在他正经历一场痛苦的离婚 |
[11:18] | And I couldn’t tell him I’m dating such a wonderful man, | 我不忍心告诉他我在和如此优秀的男人约会 |
[11:22] | especially now that he’s all alone. | 尤其他现在孤独一人 |
[11:25] | You think I’m wonderful? | 你觉得我很优秀吗 |
[11:26] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[11:33] | So, you and Spence… | 你和斯宾思 |
[11:35] | was it serious? | 是认真的吗 |
[11:38] | He did ask me to marry him. | 他之前向我求过婚 |
[11:43] | I think I’ll take that drink now. | 我现在想喝一杯了 |
[11:56] | You want to read? I can go clean in the den. | 你要看书吗 我可以去清扫休息室 |
[11:57] | Oh, yeah. That would be great. Thanks. | 那很好 多谢 |
[12:05] | – Whose jacket? – Mine. | -谁的夹克 -我的 |
[12:07] | Hands off! | 别动 |
[12:09] | Wow. Am I paying you too much, | 是我付你的薪水太多了 |
[12:11] | or are you stealing from me? | 还是你从我这儿偷的 |
[12:12] | It was a gift. | 这是件礼物 |
[12:13] | And you are definitely not paying me too much. | 你给我的薪水绝对没有太多 |
[12:16] | Someone gave you a $3,000 jacket? | 有人送你了一件三千美元的夹克 |
[12:19] | It’s $3,000?! | 这要三千块吗 |
[12:20] | Yeah, it’s a Yang Li. | 这是杨丽牌的 |
[12:21] | Peri used to buy those when she was mad at me. | 佩里生我气时经常买 |
[12:23] | She has a lot of them. | 她有很多件 |
[12:27] | Who’s your sugar daddy? | 那个大款是谁 |
[12:31] | Your nephew. | 你侄子 |
[12:33] | Ty is 17! | 泰才17岁 |
[12:34] | Why would you accept a gift like this? | 你为什么要接受这样的礼物 |
[12:35] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[12:37] | He said something about helping him out of a dark place, | 他说什么我帮他走出了黑暗 |
[12:39] | and I wasn’t really listening. I was looking at the jacket! | 我没认真听 我一直在看这件夹克 |
[12:42] | He probably paid for it with his mother’s credit card. | 他可能是用他妈妈的信用卡买的这件夹克 |
[12:45] | You want me to send her a thank-you card? | 你想让我给她送张感谢卡吗 |
[12:47] | I want you to give it back. | 我想让你把它还回去 |
[12:48] | But I love this jacket! | 但我超爱这件夹克的 |
[12:50] | I don’t care! | 我不管 |
[12:53] | Fine! | 好吧 |
[12:55] | But if I ever do steal from you, this will be the reason. | 但我要是真的偷了你的钱 这就是原因 |
[13:12] | How do you feel about Ethan? | 你觉得伊森怎么样 |
[13:14] | I barely know him. | 我几乎不认识他 |
[13:15] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[13:17] | Well, I had a run-in with him the other day, | 我前几天跟他吵了一架 |
[13:19] | and I got this… weird vibe. | 我现在感觉 很奇怪 |
[13:21] | He’s dating your ex. | 他在和你的前女友约会 |
[13:23] | Think that might’ve colored your opinion? | 我想这也许会影响你的想法 |
[13:25] | No, I swear. | 不 我发誓 |
[13:26] | I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt, | 我努力给他最大的善意 |
[13:28] | but something about him… | 但他给我的感觉… |
[13:30] | Then I tried to warn Valentina, but she just got angry with me. | 我试图警告瓦伦蒂娜 但她生我气了 |
[13:34] | Welcome to my world. | 欢迎到我的世界来 |
[13:36] | So, what should I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[13:38] | I promised Valentina I wouldn’t meddle in her life. | 我答应过瓦伦蒂娜不干涉她的生活 |
[13:46] | But if I were free to give advice, | 但如果我可以随意提建议的话 |
[13:48] | it would sound something like this: | 这个建议会是这样 |
[13:50] | if you want Valentina back, | 如果你想赢回瓦伦蒂娜 |
[13:52] | you can’t tell her what’s wrong with Ethan. | 你不能告诉她伊森哪里不好 |
[13:55] | You have to remind her of what’s right with you. | 你要提醒她跟你在一起的好 |
[14:01] | That’s the best advice I never got. | 我从没得到过这么有用的建议 |
[14:04] | I’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[14:05] | And just so you know… | 还想让你知道 |
[14:07] | I’m rooting for you. | 我支持你 |
[14:19] | Hey, beautiful. | 美女 |
[14:27] | We have to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[14:29] | I was hoping to unpack, maybe go for a run. | 我还想取出行李 然后去跑个步呢 |
[14:30] | Can it wait? | 你的事能等等吗 |
[14:33] | No. It can’t. | 不行 等不了 |
[14:43] | I know Dahlia’s affair was with Opal. | 我知道达利娅和奥珀尔有私情 |
[14:49] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[14:50] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[14:51] | What I want to know is why you didn’t tell me. | 我想知道你为什么不告诉我 |
[14:55] | It was a humiliating discovery. | 这是个丢脸的发现 |
[14:57] | I don’t like to discuss it. | 我不想谈这件事 |
[14:59] | No, you don’t like to discuss it | 不 你不想谈这件事 |
[15:01] | because it raises an obvious question. | 因为它会提出一个显而易见的问题 |
[15:04] | – Which is? – Why is your dead wife’s lover | -是什么 -为什么你死去妻子的情人 |
[15:06] | still living in your house?! | 还住在你的房子里 |
[15:10] | Look… | 听着 |
[15:11] | Our marriage was far from perfect. | 我们的婚姻很不完美 |
[15:16] | But I loved Dahlia. | 但我爱达利娅 |
[15:19] | When she died, I was devastated. | 她死了我悲痛欲绝 |
[15:22] | So was Opal. | 奥珀尔也是 |
[15:24] | I know it sounds strange, but… | 我知道这听起来很怪 但是 |
[15:27] | we helped each other get through it. | 我们互相帮助对方走过那段痛苦 |
[15:31] | It was a bad time. | 那是段艰难时光 |
[15:33] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[15:37] | But’s it’s been 15 years. | 但已经过了15年了 |
[15:38] | Don’t you think it’s time to send Opal on her merry way? | 你不觉得是时候让奥珀尔愉快离开吗 |
[15:44] | But she’s such a good housekeeper. | 但她是很棒的管家 |
[15:46] | When someone makes you feel unwelcome | 当管家让你在自己家里 |
[15:49] | and creeped out in your own house, | 感到不受欢迎和恐惧 |
[15:52] | they’re not good at their job! | 那么他们就不称职 |
[15:53] | – Marisol… – No! I’m serious! | -玛莉索 -不 我是认真的 |
[15:57] | I can no longer live under the same roof as that woman! | 我无法再忍受和那女人在同一屋檐下生活 |
[16:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:04] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会处理这件事的 |
[16:09] | Everything is gonna be fine. | 一切都会没事的 |
[16:26] | Okay. I know this croissant | 好了 我知道这个羊角面包 |
[16:28] | looks big enough to feed four people, | 看起来大得能喂饱四个人 |
[16:29] | but I am not sharing. | 但我是不会分给你们的 |
[16:33] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:34] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[16:35] | This is my friend from church. | 这是我在教堂的朋友 |
[16:37] | She’s having a terrible day. | 她今天过得很糟 |
[16:39] | Her boss threatened to fire her. | 她的老板威胁说要炒她鱿鱼 |
[16:41] | Bandito. Poor Concepcion. | 简直是恶棍 可怜的康塞普西文 |
[16:45] | Concepcion? | 康塞普西文 |
[16:50] | What is it she does for a living? | 她是做什么工作的 |
[16:51] | Same as us. She’s a maid. | 和我们一样 女佣 |
[16:54] | I’m… | 我 |
[16:57] | Sorry to hear that. | 听到这个消息真遗憾 |
[16:59] | Javier used to be such a nice boss, | 哈维尔以前是个很好的老板 |
[17:01] | but then la princesa filled his head with lies. | 但他的公主给他灌输了满脑子谎言 |
[17:05] | La princesa? | 他的公主 |
[17:06] | Her boss’s new girlfriend. | 她老板的新女友 |
[17:07] | She’s a real bitch. | 她真是个贱人 |
[17:10] | How do we know that? | 我们怎么知道 |
[17:11] | La princesa threw a fit | 因为酒杯上有小小的水渍 |
[17:13] | because there were tiny water spots on the wine glasses. | 他的公主就大发脾气 |
[17:15] | Well, maybe they weren’t so tiny. | 或许水渍不是那么小 |
[17:19] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:20] | Croissant? | 要吃羊角面包吗 |
[17:22] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[17:23] | Miguel gets out of school early today. | 米格尔今天放学早 |
[17:25] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[17:27] | And she’s my ride. | 我坐她的车 |
[17:28] | Take care, Concepcion. | 保重 康塞普西文 |
[17:30] | And we’ll pray for god to punish that girlfriend. | 我们会向上帝祈祷请求他惩罚那个女友 |
[17:33] | Oh, don’t do that. God is…so busy. | 不要这样 上帝…很忙的 |
[17:37] | I should go, too — Javier said I have to scrub | 我也该走了 哈维尔说 |
[17:40] | every inch of the house by tomorrow, | 明天以前我得把家里的每寸地方都擦干净 |
[17:41] | or I am fired. | 不然就开除我 |
[17:47] | W-what’s wrong now? | 又怎么了 |
[17:50] | I wanted to go to San Diego tomorrow. | 我明天想去圣地亚哥 |
[17:53] | Hey, priorities! | 分个轻重缓急啊 |
[17:55] | I mean, your job is more important than some vacation. | 我是说 你的工作比假期要重要 |
[17:58] | I was going to see my grandmother! | 我要去看望我的祖母 |
[18:00] | She’s dying! | 她快去世了 |
[18:03] | Well, that’s not good. | 这可不是好消息 |
[18:05] | Maybe — | 或许 |
[18:05] | Maybe she can hold on for one more day. | 或许她能再撑一天 |
[18:07] | No, no. | 不不 |
[18:10] | You need to be with her. | 你需要去陪她 |
[18:11] | But who’s gonna clean the house? | 那谁来打扫房子呢 |
[18:16] | Give me your key. | 把你的钥匙给我 |
[18:25] | Did you drop the books off for Mr. Powell? | 你把书带给鲍威尔先生了吗 |
[18:27] | I did. | 给他了 |
[18:29] | He asked about you. | 他问起你 |
[18:35] | You must be very happy. | 你肯定很开心 |
[18:39] | Are you talking to me? | 你在和我讲话吗 |
[18:43] | He loves you very much. | 他很爱你 |
[18:49] | At some point, I must have given you the impression | 有时 我一定是给了你这种印象 |
[18:51] | I enjoy small talk with the help. | 我喜欢和女佣寒暄几句 |
[18:53] | And that’s not the case. | 但其实不是这样的 |
[18:56] | Will you please accept my apology | 你能接受我的道歉 |
[18:57] | as you leave to scrub my toilet? | 然后去给我擦马桶吗 |
[19:11] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[19:13] | Carmen told me where you worked. | 卡门给了我你的工作地址 |
[19:14] | I really need to talk to you. | 我需要和你聊聊 |
[19:16] | You’ve got three minutes. | 给你三分钟时间 |
[19:24] | You remember the day you came t-to my house? | 你记得你去我家那天吧 |
[19:26] | And you said all those terrible things? | 还有你说的那些令人伤心的话吗 |
[19:30] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[19:31] | Peri made me say those things. | 佩里逼我那样说的 |
[19:32] | She said that if you and I got together, | 她威胁说如果我和你在一起 |
[19:33] | she would take my son away. | 她就要带走我儿子 |
[19:38] | It killed me to hurt you like that. | 那样伤害了你 也让我痛不欲生 |
[19:41] | It turns out it was all pointless. | 现在发现那一切都毫无意义 |
[19:42] | Peri’s gone to court to get sole custody of Tucker. | 佩里还是去了法院 争夺塔科的抚养权 |
[19:45] | Why didn’t you tell me this before? I would have understood. | 为什么之前不告诉我实情 我肯定会理解的 |
[19:48] | – I thought about calling you… – But you never did. | -我有想过给你打电话 -但你没有 |
[19:50] | And it’s been months! | 好几个月都杳无音讯 |
[19:54] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:57] | But you have to know I — | 但你要明白我… |
[20:00] | I never stopped loving you. | 我从未停止爱你 |
[20:07] | Reggie. Hi. | 雷吉 |
[20:09] | Hello. | 你好 |
[20:12] | Am I interrupting something? | 我没有打扰到你们吧 |
[20:13] | No. No. Spence was just leaving. | 没有 斯宾思刚好要走了 |
[20:17] | Think about what I said? | 想想我刚说的一切 |
[20:26] | That guy seems to be popping up a lot lately. | 那家伙最近貌似经常出现 |
[20:28] | He had something he needed to tell me. | 他有话得对我说 |
[20:30] | Still, I’m not comfortable with the two of you hanging out together. | 我还是对你们俩在一块很不爽 |
[20:34] | I understand, but… | 我能理解 但是… |
[20:38] | it’s not up to you who I see. | 我见谁不关你的事 |
[20:52] | You’re giving it back? Why? | 你要还给我 为什么 |
[20:55] | Your uncle feels it’s an inappropriate gift. | 舅舅认为这个礼物太贵重了 |
[20:57] | No! You deserve beautiful things. | 怎么会 你理应拥有美好的东西 |
[21:00] | I do. I really do. | 我知道我理应如此 |
[21:02] | But… | 但 |
[21:05] | Wait! Just… | 等等 |
[21:07] | Keep it in your closet. | 你就放在你的衣柜里 |
[21:08] | Uncle spence doesn’t have to know. | 斯宾思舅舅没必要知道 |
[21:09] | No! No, Ty! | 不 不 泰 |
[21:11] | I can not accept a jacket this expensive. | 我不能接受这么贵重的一件夹克 |
[21:14] | Even though it goes with everything I own. | 尽管它和我的所有东西都很搭 |
[21:21] | I’m sorry about this. | 很抱歉 |
[21:22] | I guess I screwed up. | 我想是我搞砸了 |
[21:24] | It’s the thought that counts. | 你能有这样的心意就够了 |
[21:26] | And it’s nice to know how you feel about me. | 能知道你对我是怎样的感觉很好 |
[21:29] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[21:30] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[21:31] | I feel the same way about you. | 我对你也是同样的 |
[21:35] | Every morning, you come out of your room and… | 每个清晨 你从房间走出来 |
[21:38] | you smile that goofy smile… | 你那傻乎乎的笑容 |
[21:42] | It makes me happy. | 让我很开心 |
[21:43] | Sometimes, at night, | 有时 在夜晚 |
[21:45] | I thank God for bringing you into my life. | 我会感谢上帝把你带进了我的世界 |
[21:50] | So who needs gifts? | 所以谁需要什么礼物 |
[21:51] | We’ve got each other, right? | 我们有彼此就够了 对吧 |
[22:06] | I thought you said we were going home. | 你不是说我们要回家吗 |
[22:09] | We are. | 是回家 |
[22:10] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[22:13] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[22:14] | I just put an offer in this morning. | 我今早下的订单 |
[22:15] | Eight bedrooms, six baths, 5,000 square feet. | 八间卧室 六间浴室 五千平方英尺[464平方米] |
[22:18] | Think of it as an early wedding gift. | 就当是提前送的婚礼礼物吧 |
[22:21] | You like it? | 喜欢吗 |
[22:22] | I like the house we live in. | 我喜欢我们现在住的那套 |
[22:24] | – Why would you want to sell it? – I’m not going to. | -你为什么要把它卖掉 -我没有要卖 |
[22:26] | Opal’s going to live there — with Ethan. | 奥珀尔和伊森住那边 |
[22:29] | – Oh, my god. – What? You said you didn’t want to | -天呐 -怎么了 你说你不想 |
[22:31] | live under the same roof with her anymore. | 再和她住在一起 |
[22:32] | I want you to fire her. | 我想让你辞掉她 |
[22:34] | Not give her a multimillion-dollar estate! | 而不是给她一栋价值数百万的不动产 |
[22:36] | Okay, but this way, everybody gets what they want | 但我这样做 所有人都得偿所愿 |
[22:37] | and nobody’s unhappy. | 没有人会不开心 |
[22:41] | What does this woman have on you? | 这女人手里到底有你什么把柄 |
[22:44] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[22:45] | Then why can’t you get her out of your life? | 那为什么你不能让她从你的世界里消失 |
[22:48] | It’s a confusing situation. | 这是个棘手的局势 |
[22:49] | No, it’s not. | 不是的 |
[22:51] | Either she goes, or I do. | 要么她走 要么我走 |
[22:54] | I think we can all understand that. | 我们都能听懂吧 |
[23:04] | So… | 那么… |
[23:06] | did you give the jacket back? | 你把夹克还回去了吗 |
[23:08] | I did. | 还了 |
[23:09] | And how did Ty take it? | 泰接受得还好吗 |
[23:11] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[23:12] | He decided to give me something else instead. | 他决定给我别的东西来代替 |
[23:15] | I hope you said no. | 我希望你毅然拒绝了 |
[23:17] | Well, it’s hard to talk | 当有人把舌头伸进你嘴里时 |
[23:18] | when someone’s tongue is in your mouth. | 不是太容易说话的 |
[23:21] | He kissed you? | 他亲了你 |
[23:22] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[23:23] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么这么做 |
[23:25] | Not to be conceited, but… | 我不是自负 但好歹我也是… |
[23:27] | I mean, why would he think that you’d be interested? | 我是问 他怎么会觉得你对他也有兴趣 |
[23:30] | When I gave him the jacket back, | 我把夹克还给他的时候 |
[23:32] | you know, I was being really nice to him. | 说了一些好话来感谢他 |
[23:33] | And he misunderstood. I got it. | 然后他就想歪了 我明白了 |
[23:36] | I’ll talk to him. | 我会和他谈谈的 |
[23:37] | – You’re going to be gentle, right? – No! | -你会好声好气说的 对吧 -不会 |
[23:39] | He kissed a woman old enough to be his — | 他吻了一个年纪足够当他… |
[23:41] | Maid! I’m old enough to be his maid! | 女佣 我的年纪足够当他的女佣 |
[23:44] | Oh. Sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:46] | Why don’t I talk to Ty? | 不如我和泰谈谈吧 |
[23:48] | You know, I’ve had a lot of guys hit on me. | 有很多男人都跟我搭讪 |
[23:50] | – I know how to let him down easy. – No, it has to be me. | -我知道怎么让他死心 -不 必须是我 |
[23:52] | I’ve got to lay down the law — he’s got to understand | 我得立下规矩 他得明白 |
[23:55] | you don’t go around kissing the help. | 不能亲吻佣人 |
[23:57] | Does he know you had a thing with Rosie? | 他知道你和罗西有私情吗 |
[24:00] | Or you could let him down easy. | 或者你去让他死心吧 |
[24:03] | That’s good, too. | 那样也挺好 |
[24:14] | Mrs. Powell let me in. | 鲍威尔太太让我进来的 |
[24:17] | She shouldn’t have. | 她不该如此 |
[24:18] | I don’t have time to talk. | 我没时间聊天 |
[24:20] | Just one minute. Then I’ll go, I swear. | 就一分钟 然后我就走 我发誓 |
[24:22] | I’m not taking any more gifts from you. | 我不会收你别的礼物了 |
[24:24] | It’s just a picture, and… | 只是张照片 |
[24:27] | I think you’ll want to have it. | 我觉得你会想要的 |
[24:30] | Oh, my god. Is this…? | 天啊 这是… |
[24:32] | That clearing we found in the Congo. | 我们在刚果找到的林中空地 |
[24:34] | – Remember that morning? – I do. | -记得那个早晨吗 -是啊 |
[24:37] | You had just pulled an all-nighter at the clinic… | 你在诊所加了一晚上班 |
[24:39] | And you came to meet me. | 你来见我 |
[24:40] | But I was too tired to sleep, so… | 但我太累了 睡不着 所以 |
[24:42] | So we went for a walk. | 所以我们去散步了 |
[24:46] | This was the most beautiful sunrise I’d ever seen. | 这是我见过的最美丽的日出 |
[24:52] | You know, I think about that morning a lot. | 我经常想着那天早晨 |
[24:54] | The color of the sky, the look on your face… | 天空的颜色 你的表情 |
[24:57] | You were in Africa for months, but… | 你在非洲待了几个月 但是 |
[24:59] | that was the only moment you were really happy. | 那是你唯一开心的时刻 |
[25:03] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[25:05] | Because I get you, Val. | 因为我懂你 小瓦 |
[25:08] | I get everything about you. | 我懂你的一切 |
[25:10] | I know that you tilt your head just before you get angry. | 我知道你生气前会摆摆头 |
[25:13] | I know that you rub your hands | 我知道你会搓搓手 |
[25:14] | together to keep yourself from crying. | 忍住哭泣 |
[25:16] | And I know your face gets red | 我知道当你有着 |
[25:17] | when you start to feel things that you don’t want to feel. | 不想要的感觉时 你会脸红 |
[25:22] | Like now. | 比如说现在 |
[25:27] | None of this matters. | 这些都不重要 |
[25:31] | I’m with Ethan. | 我和伊森在一起了 |
[25:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:35] | Just take this photo as a… | 把这张照片当做 |
[25:38] | Reminder of what we had. | 我们感情的纪念物吧 |
[25:39] | And just know, if you ever need me… | 要知道 如果你需要我 |
[25:43] | I will come running. | 我会飞奔而来 |
[25:54] | Javier? It’s me. | 哈维尔 是我 |
[25:56] | When are you off work? | 你什么时候下班 |
[25:58] | I’m in the neighborhood and thought I’d pick you up | 我在这片地区 想着去接你 |
[26:00] | and drive you home. | 送你回家 |
[26:04] | 5:00? | 五点吗 |
[26:06] | That soon? | 这么快 |
[26:08] | No, that’s good. That’s good. | 不 挺好挺好 |
[26:16] | I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[27:09] | I’m not sure why you insisted on picking me up. | 我不明白你为什么坚持要接我 |
[27:12] | I just couldn’t wait to see your lovely face. | 我只是等不及见你帅气的脸庞了 |
[27:14] | Aw, that’s nice. | 真贴心 |
[27:24] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[27:27] | S-something is different. | 不一样了 |
[27:29] | It’s… | 是… |
[27:30] | I believe the word you’re searching for is “Clean.” | 我想你要说的词是”干净” |
[27:35] | It looks like she waxed your floors | 看来她给你的地板打了蜡 |
[27:37] | and organized your shelves. | 整理了架子 |
[27:39] | And what is that wonderful scent? | 那是什么香味 |
[27:41] | Scent? | 香味 |
[27:44] | She used lavender. | 她用了薰衣草 |
[27:46] | As a professional maid, | 作为专业女佣 |
[27:48] | I would give Concepcion an a-plus. | 我会给康塞普西文一个A+ |
[27:51] | This is probably the cleanest your house has ever been. | 这可能是你房子最干净的时刻 |
[27:55] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[27:57] | She is so fired. | 我一定要炒了她 |
[27:59] | What?! | 什么 |
[28:00] | I’ve been paying that woman good money for years, | 这么多年来 我都付给她丰厚报酬 |
[28:02] | and now I find out she’s been phoning it in?! | 她居然一直敷衍了事 |
[28:04] | Take a deep breath. Smell the lavender. | 深呼吸一下 闻闻薰衣草的味道 |
[28:06] | I am so angry! | 我好生气 |
[28:08] | To find out she can clean like this?! | 她居然能打扫得这么干净 |
[28:09] | In her defense, she can’t. | 我帮她说句话吧 她不能 |
[28:14] | What? | 什么 |
[28:17] | I cleaned the house. | 是我打扫的房子 |
[28:21] | I met her through a friend, and she was so sweet, | 我通过一个朋友见到了她 她人很好 |
[28:24] | and her grandmother’s going | 而且她祖母 |
[28:25] | to kick the bucket in like five minutes, | 五分钟后就要咽气了 |
[28:27] | and I felt so guilty, and… | 我觉得好内疚 |
[28:32] | Have you ever cooked with a prickly pear? | 你用仙人掌烹饪过吗 |
[28:36] | A what? | 什么 |
[28:38] | We use it at my restaurant all the time. | 我的餐厅一直用 |
[28:40] | On the outside it’s rough and thorny, | 仙人掌外面粗糙又多刺 |
[28:42] | But on the inside… | 但是里面… |
[28:44] | It’s tender… | 十分柔软 |
[28:46] | And unbelievably sweet. | 而且非常甜 |
[28:49] | Oh, are you trying to say that I’m a prickly pear? | 你是想说我是仙人掌吗 |
[28:53] | You like to come off tough and unforgiving, | 你喜欢表现得强硬 不原谅人 |
[28:56] | but you have a compassionate, caring heart. | 但是有一颗同情关爱的心 |
[29:01] | And that extraordinary combination… | 那种非凡的组合 |
[29:04] | turns me on. | 让我欲火焚身 |
[29:10] | I also cleaned the bedroom. | 我也打扫了卧室 |
[29:12] | You want to go mess it up? | 你想去把那里弄乱吗 |
[29:19] | What?! | 什么 |
[29:20] | Wait, Peri that claiming that I’m unfit? | 等等 佩里说我不合格吗 |
[29:23] | Listen, Jeff. | 听着 杰夫 |
[29:24] | I don’t care if we have to file an appeal or countersue, | 我不在乎我们是要上诉还是要反诉 |
[29:27] | Just get my kid back, okay?! | 要回我的孩子 好吗 |
[29:36] | Hey, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:38] | Hey! Spence, right? | 你叫斯宾思对吧 |
[29:40] | It’s me — reggie. | 是我 雷吉 |
[29:41] | Yeah, yeah. Uh, Rosie’s lawyer. | 对 罗西的律师 |
[29:44] | And her boyfriend. | 也是她男朋友 |
[29:47] | S-she didn’t mention that? | 她没提过吗 |
[29:48] | I thought you guys talked. | 我还以为你们聊天了 |
[29:50] | No, not about that. | 没聊那个 |
[29:52] | Everything all right, man? You look a little pale. | 你没事吧 你看起来脸色苍白 |
[29:54] | Yeah, I’m just having… a tough day. | 我只是今天过得很不顺 |
[29:57] | Yeah, I get it. | 我懂的 |
[29:59] | You must miss Rosie something fierce, huh? | 你肯定想念狂野的罗西了 |
[30:03] | As a matter of fact, I do. | 其实是的 |
[30:04] | I don’t blame you. | 我不怪你 |
[30:07] | That girl’s got some serious skills. | 那姑娘技术很好 |
[30:10] | Skills? | 技术 |
[30:11] | You know what I’m talking about. | 你知道我在说什么 |
[30:14] | Get her in the sack, and, like, she turns freaky. | 她在床上的表现太疯狂了 |
[30:16] | Could you not talk about Rosie like that? | 你能不这样说罗西吗 |
[30:17] | No, no, no. It’s cool, man. You know? | 不不不 没关系 |
[30:19] | This is something we get to bond over. | 这是我们可以交流的事情 |
[30:21] | You and me… we both got to tap that. | 我俩都有幸上了她 |
[30:31] | Get off of me! Get off of me! | 放开我 放开我 |
[30:33] | Get off of me! Get off of me! | 放开我 放开我 |
[30:37] | You stay away from her! | 你离她远点 |
[30:46] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[30:48] | That depends. | 那看情况了 |
[30:50] | Did you get all that? | 你全都拍下来了吗 |
[30:52] | Every frame. | 每一帧都拍下来了 |
[30:55] | Then I’m great. | 那我就很好 |
[31:03] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[31:05] | A severance check. | 一张辞退费支票 |
[31:07] | I need to let you go. | 我得让你走 |
[31:09] | You can’t. | 不行 |
[31:12] | We have a deal. | 我们有交易 |
[31:13] | I’m changing the terms. | 我要修改条款 |
[31:16] | You’re no longer welcome in this house. | 这个家不再欢迎你了 |
[31:19] | I earned the right to be here. | 我有权待在这里 |
[31:22] | The last 15 years were a gift. | 过去的15年是份礼物 |
[31:26] | It’s time for both of us to move on. | 我们该继续生活了 |
[31:29] | Marisol’s behind this, isn’t she? | 是玛莉索主使的 对吧 |
[31:33] | She’s threatening to leave. | 她威胁说要离开 |
[31:36] | I can’t let that happen. I love her. | 我不能让那种事发生 我爱她 |
[31:40] | Enough to go to jail? | 爱到足够进监狱吗 |
[31:44] | If I go to jail, I am taking you with me. | 如果我蹲大牢 就一定会拉上你 |
[31:48] | Now, that is more than generous. | 那已经很大方了 |
[31:52] | And Ethan’s still in my will. | 我的遗嘱里还有伊森 |
[31:54] | He won’t get that money until you’re dead. | 你死后他才会得到那笔钱 |
[31:56] | If you don’t do what I say, | 如果你不听我的话 |
[31:57] | I will see to it he gets nothing at all. | 我会保证他一分钱都拿不到 |
[32:11] | Hey, Ty. Do you have a minute? | 泰 你有空吗 |
[32:13] | For you? Always. | 你来找我我当然有空 |
[32:16] | I’m good. | 不用了 |
[32:17] | Look, I’ve been thinking about what happened yesterday. | 我一直在想昨天发生的事 |
[32:19] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[32:22] | Yeah. There’s something we need to talk about. | 我们得谈谈一件事 |
[32:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:27] | You’re worried about the massive age difference. | 你在担心我们巨大的年龄差异 |
[32:29] | It’s not that massive! | 没那么巨大啊 |
[32:31] | And, no, that’s not it. | 不是那回事 |
[32:33] | The thing is… | 问题是 |
[32:35] | I already have a boyfriend. | 我已经有男朋友了 |
[32:41] | Who is it? | 是谁啊 |
[32:43] | He doesn’t like me to talk about him. | 他不喜欢我谈论他 |
[32:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:47] | He’s a celebrity. | 他是个名人 |
[32:52] | Is it serious? | 你们是认真的吗 |
[32:53] | Very. | 很认真 |
[32:59] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[33:02] | I like you. I do. | 我喜欢你 真的 |
[33:05] | And if this guy was out of the picture, who knows? | 如果没有这个人 谁知道会发生什么事 |
[33:07] | So there’s hope? | 那就是说还有希望 |
[33:08] | No. No. There’s no hope. | 不不 没有希望 |
[33:11] | Just a few tears, and then moving on. | 只是流几滴眼泪 然后继续前行 |
[33:12] | That’s all we got. | 这就是我们拥有的 |
[33:13] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[33:17] | Carmen? | 卡门 |
[33:23] | This guy is really lucky to have you. | 他拥有你真是太走运了 |
[33:45] | Valentina, we’re back! | 瓦伦蒂娜 我们回来了 |
[33:48] | Valentina, please come. I require alcohol. | 瓦伦蒂娜 快来 我要喝酒 |
[33:51] | Maybe she’s at the store. | 也许她在商店里 |
[33:57] | Have you noticed a change in her behavior lately? | 你发现她最近的行为举止有变化吗 |
[33:59] | – What kind of a change? – After our last conversation, | -什么变化 -我们上次聊天过后 |
[34:02] | she gave me this look of disdain. | 她向我投来鄙视的目光 |
[34:04] | – Are you sure? – I know that look. | -你确定吗 -我认得出 |
[34:06] | It’s the same one I give people who fly coach. | 我对坐经济舱的人也是这种眼色 |
[34:08] | Do you think there’s a chance she knows about us? | 你觉得她可能知道我们的事了吗 |
[34:10] | No. We’ve been ridiculously discreet. | 不会 我们十分谨慎 |
[34:12] | That’s true. But… | 是的 但是… |
[34:15] | Come on. Valentina’s obviously not home, | 别这样 瓦伦蒂娜显然不在家 |
[34:17] | so how about I get you drunk and touch you inappropriately? | 不如我把你灌醉 然后乱摸你 |
[34:21] | Oh, please do. | 快来吧 |
[34:26] | So, lead the way. | 你带路吧 |
[34:27] | Well, as you know, that is what I prefer. | 你也知道 我更喜欢这样 |
[34:31] | Hello, there. | 你们好啊 |
[34:33] | Guess what — Mr. Powell came home. | 猜猜怎么着 鲍威尔先生回家了 |
[34:37] | Yes, I can see that. | 我能看到 |
[34:37] | Darling, why didn’t you call and — | 亲爱的 你为什么不打电话 |
[34:40] | and warn us you were coming? | 提醒我们你要回来了呢 |
[34:42] | Where’s the fun in that? | 那有什么好玩的 |
[34:44] | Come give us a kiss. | 来吻吻我吧 |
[34:51] | Evelyn, I’ve been gone for weeks. | 伊芙琳 我走了几周了 |
[34:54] | Let’s try that again. | 再来吻一次 |
[35:04] | Are you back home for the weekend? | 你是回来过周末的吗 |
[35:06] | No. I’m cured. And back for good. | 不 我痊愈了 再也不去了 |
[35:08] | Don’t you have weeks of treatment left? | 你不是还剩几周的治疗时间吗 |
[35:12] | The doctors at Sage Creek work quickly. | 香草溪的医生效率很高 |
[35:13] | With their help, I no longer worry about | 在他们的救治下 我再也不用担心 |
[35:15] | mysterious bogeymen outside my home, | 屋子外面的神秘人 |
[35:17] | trying to take what is mine. | 想夺走我的东西了 |
[35:20] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 我先失陪了 |
[35:21] | I should go shower and change. | 去洗澡换衣服了 |
[35:25] | We’re all so glad you’re back, Mr. Powell. | 你回来了我们真是太高兴了 鲍威尔先生 |
[35:28] | And I’m glad I’m healthy. | 我很高兴我痊愈了 |
[35:30] | Paranoia is a crippling disease. | 妄想症是重病 |
[35:32] | To live on pins and needles each day, | 每天都焦躁不安 |
[35:33] | thinking your every move is being watched by someone… | 觉得自己的一举一动被人监视 |
[35:38] | …I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy. | 就算是我的宿敌 我也不会希望他那样的 |
[35:56] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[35:58] | I got in a fight. | 我跟人打架了 |
[36:01] | Santo dios. | 天啊 |
[36:03] | Let me get you some ice. | 我给你拿点冰 |
[36:05] | How did this happen? | 这是怎么搞的 |
[36:07] | I wasn’t going to tell you, | 我本来不打算告诉你的 |
[36:08] | but you’re probably going to see it on the Internet anyway. | 但你反正可能从网上看到 |
[36:11] | See it? | 看到 |
[36:13] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[36:20] | – Get off of me! Get off of me! – I don’t understand. | -放开我 放开我 -我不明白 |
[36:24] | We bumped into each other, said “Hello,” | 我们偶尔遇见了 打了招呼 |
[36:27] | then he started to say a lot of… | 然后他开始说许多… |
[36:30] | personal things about you. | 关于你的私事 |
[36:33] | And I-I said to him, | 我跟他说 |
[36:35] | “Stop talking about her like that,” | “别那样说她” |
[36:36] | And he went crazy. | 他就发疯了 |
[36:38] | I’ve never seen him like this. | 我从没见过他这样 |
[36:40] | At first, I thought running into each other was a coincidence. | 一开始 我还以为我们遇见是个巧合 |
[36:42] | But now I’m starting to think he was following me. | 但现在我开始怀疑他是在跟踪我 |
[36:45] | Why would he follow you? | 他为什么要跟踪你 |
[36:46] | Obviously he knows we’re together. | 显然他知道我们在一起 |
[36:49] | And clearly he’s not happy about it. | 很明显 他对此并不开心 |
[36:50] | You know, if I hadn’t seen this, | 如果我没看见这段视频 |
[36:53] | I would never believe Spence could act this way. | 绝不会相信斯宾思会这样做 |
[36:58] | That’s the beauty of pictures. | 这就是照片的美好之处 |
[36:59] | You stay away from her! You hear me? Stay away! | 你离她远点 听到了吗 离她远点 |
[37:04] | They don’t lie. | 它们不会撒谎 |
[37:18] | Sorry I haven’t called you back. | 对不起我没回你电话 |
[37:20] | Work was crazy today. | 今天工作忙死了 |
[37:23] | Um, yeah. | 好吧 |
[37:25] | Saturday should work. | 周六应该可以 |
[37:31] | I miss you, too. | 我也想你 |
[37:47] | Good news. I talked to Ty. | 好消息 我和泰谈过了 |
[37:49] | I think it went really well. | 我觉得很顺利 |
[37:53] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[37:56] | Oh, I just got off the phone with Rosie. | 我刚和罗西打完电话 |
[37:57] | She’s — she’s furious with me. | 她很生我的气 |
[37:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:01] | I got in a fight with that guy she’s dating. | 我跟她的约会对象打了一架 |
[38:02] | It wasn’t my fault, I swear. | 不是我的错 我发誓 |
[38:04] | – Well, did you tell her that? – I tried. | -你告诉她了吗 -我努力想说 |
[38:07] | But she wouldn’t listen. She… | 但她不肯听 她… |
[38:12] | She said she didn’t want to see me again, and she hung up. | 她说她再也不想见到我 就挂了电话 |
[38:15] | Oh, Spence. | 斯宾思 |
[38:28] | Let me fix you a scotch. | 我去给你倒杯威士忌 |
[38:29] | Better make it a double. | 最好是双倍浓度的 |
[39:08] | Why doesn’t anyone understand what this has done to me? | 你们怎么就没人明白我的感受呢 |
[39:10] | It’s been hard for all of us, Dahlia. Listen — | 我们都不好受 达利娅 听我说 |
[39:12] | Don’t touch me! | 不要碰我 |
[39:14] | He’s only trying to help, Dahlia. | 他是想帮你 达利娅 |
[39:15] | The only way that you can help is to let me end this. | 唯一能帮我的就是让我结束这件事 |
[39:19] | I can’t let you do that, Dahlia! Do you hear me! | 我不会让你这么做的 达利娅 明白吗 |
[39:21] | – Get off me! You can’t do this! | -放开我 -你不能这样做 |
[39:22] | Stop! You’re hurting her! | 住手 你弄疼她了 |
[39:23] | Fine! Fine! She’s your girlfriend. You talk to her. | 好吧 她是你女朋友 你和她说 |
[39:27] | You’re upset. | 你很生气 |
[39:29] | Let’s go home and talk about this, huh? | 我们回家谈谈这事吧 |
[39:30] | No. I’ve made up my mind. | 不 我已经决定了 |
[39:32] | – Please, Dahlia. Do it for me. – For you? | -拜托 达利娅 为了我吧 -为了你 |
[39:35] | Out of respect for everything that we’ve meant to each other. | 出于对我们感情的尊重 |
[39:38] | You mean nothing to me. | 你对我毫无意义 |
[39:42] | Dahlia. | 达利娅 |
[39:42] | You were an experiment — something I did | 你只不过是个实验 我是为了 |
[39:45] | to relieve the boredom of being married to him. | 打发跟他结婚的无聊时光 |
[39:49] | You don’t mean that. | 你不是真心的 |
[39:50] | I do. | 我是 |
[39:52] | Now that I think about it… | 现在我想起来 |
[39:54] | you sort of disgust me. | 你让我觉得恶心 |
[40:00] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |