Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Get down on the ground! 趴在地上
[00:05] Oh, my god. You shot him! 天啊 你打中了他
[00:06] It was an accident. I didn’t see him! 那是场意外 我没看见他
[00:08] Can I help you? 请问有什么事吗
[00:09] I…heard about… Mr. Rubio being killed. 我 听说… 卢比奥先生被害
[00:11] I’m so sorry. 对不起
[00:13] In a sad twist, one young fan attempted suicide 一个悲伤的小插曲 一个年轻的歌迷在卢比奥
[00:16] outside Rubio’s Beverly Hills home. 比佛利山庄的家门前自杀未遂
[00:18] I was thinking you might benefit from a trip to Sage Creek. 我觉得如果你能去香草溪一趟会大有裨益
[00:21] Sage Creek? That’s a looney bin. 香草溪 那可是疯人院
[00:23] Goodbye, my darling. 再见 亲爱的
[00:25] How soon until we go in and take off our clothes? 我们还要多久能进去脱光光啊
[00:27] we should wait until his car leaves the driveway. 我们该等他的车驶出车道后
[00:30] I know Dahlia killed herself. 我知道达利娅自杀的事了
[00:32] Why didn’t you tell me? 你怎么不告诉我
[00:33] I never told you 没跟你说实话
[00:34] ’cause I was worried I’d scare you off. 是因为我怕吓着你
[00:35] No more secrets. 有事不要再瞒着我
[00:37] So, your husband doesn’t talk? 这么说你丈夫不能说话
[00:39] I’m his daughter. 我是他女儿
[00:42] No, I’m at a job interview, to be a maid. 不 我在面试女佣呢
[00:44] Your resume is very impressive. 你的简历令人印象非常深刻
[00:46] Thank you. 谢谢你
[00:48] Why didn’t you tell your mother you were home? 你回来了为什么不告诉你母亲
[00:50] Didn’t you know she convinced Remi 你不知道就是她说服雷米
[00:51] to go to the Congo without me? 扔下我一个人去刚果的吗
[00:53] You should be in school, making something of your life. 你该去学校 有所作为
[00:55] You’re trying to control me. 你在试图掌控我
[00:56] Now, please, go back to your life and let me have mine. 拜托 过你的日子去 我的生活我做主
[01:00] What about your, your friend from the Congo? 你刚果的朋友呢
[01:02] He’s in the Congo. 他在刚果
[01:04] How’s he doing? 他怎么样
[01:05] Not well. 不大好
[01:06] And I’m starting to get worried. 我开始担心了
[01:08] Is everything okay? 一切都还好吗
[01:09] We’re sending Remi home on the next plane. 我们让雷米乘坐下一班飞机回家
[01:11] Oh, my god. 天呐
[01:19] Look, I’m supposed to be cleaning. 我应该在做清洁的
[01:21] Then start with me. I’m very dirty. 从清洁我开始吧 我很脏
[01:24] I’d suggest a cold shower. 我建议你去洗个冷水澡
[01:26] Only if you take one with me. 你跟我一起洗我就洗
[01:28] Okay. I’ll stop. 好吧 我不说了
[01:29] You know, you can’t blame a guy 但你不能因为一个男生
[01:31] for wanting to make out with his girlfriend. 想和自己女朋友亲热而怪他
[01:37] Did I use the “G” word too soon? 我过早用”女朋友”这个词了吗
[01:40] No. It’s nice. 不 这很好
[01:43] Most guys want to keep it casual forever. 大部分男生想要永远保持暧昧
[01:45] Oh, no. 不
[01:46] I’m way past casual. 我绝不是暧昧
[01:48] I’m…you know… 我…
[01:50] feeling stuff. 有所感觉
[01:53] So am I. 我也是
[01:54] Which is why I want you to take a cold shower. 所以我让你去洗冷水澡
[01:57] I’m serious. I’m crazy about you. 我是认真的 我为你感到疯狂
[02:02] Well, good. 很好
[02:03] That’s what I expect from my boyfriend. 我期望我男朋友这样
[02:06] Just so you know, 你得知道
[02:07] you have made me the happiest pool boy in the world. 你让我成为了世界上最幸福的救生员
[02:13] Mrs. Delatour? 德拉图太太…
[02:15] I need you to come with me now. 你得马上跟我来
[02:16] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[02:17] Remi’s back. 雷米回来了
[02:19] From Africa? 从非洲回来了
[02:19] He’s very sick. 他病得很重
[02:21] They brought him home in an ambulance. 他们用救护车把他送回来的
[02:23] – He’s not in a hospital? – No. -他没在医院 -没有
[02:25] I want the best for Remi, so I’ve hired top doctors 我希望雷米得到最好的 所以我雇了顶尖医生
[02:28] and private nurses to look after him. 还有私人护士看护他
[02:30] You know, his first words were, “Where’s Valentina? 你知道吗 他的第一句话是”瓦伦蒂娜在哪儿
[02:34] I need her.” 我需要她”
[02:35] He said that? 他这么说吗
[02:38] Oh, don’t be sad, darling. 别难过 亲爱的
[02:41] He’s getting better. 他会好起来的
[02:43] And the best part of all… 最好的是…
[02:47] we have our Remi back. 我们的雷米回来了
[02:49] Now, come on. 走吧
[03:24] Rosie! 罗西
[03:26] What’s wrong, Miss Lucinda? 出什么事了 露辛达小姐
[03:27] I am trying to work here, but I can’t concentrate 我想工作 但我没法集中注意力
[03:31] because that boy of yours is trying to run me down! 因为你儿子想要撞到我
[03:34] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[03:35] Miguel is just excited to have a new toy. 米格尔只是很激动有了新玩具
[03:37] Well, I don’t know why you gave him one so expensive. 我不知道你为什么给他买了一个这么贵的玩具
[03:40] He’s just gonna end up breaking the damn thing. 他早晚会弄坏的
[03:42] I didn’t buy it for Miguel. 这不是我给米格尔买的
[03:44] Your father did. 是你爸爸买的
[03:46] You gave her little boy a present? 你给她孩子买了个礼物
[03:50] Your father loves children. 你父亲很爱孩子
[03:53] Well, that’s a candy-coated lie if I ever heard one. 这真是个糖衣包裹的谎言
[03:58] I’m sorry Miguel bothered you. 我很抱歉米格尔打扰到你了
[04:00] It’s okay, Rosie. 没关系 罗西
[04:02] Just tell him not to race the car in the house. 让他不要在屋里到处跑玩具车就行
[04:04] And you… 还有你
[04:06] …stop being so nice to people you’re not related to. 不要再对没什么关系的人那么好了
[04:21] You’re staring at me. 你盯着我干嘛
[04:24] I can’t help it. 情不自禁
[04:26] You make me happy. 你让我很幸福
[04:28] I want to buy you something. 我要给你买点东西
[04:29] Oh, you don’t have to do that. 不用这样
[04:30] I know, but I want to celebrate our relationship. 我知道 但是我想庆祝我们的关系
[04:34] It’s such a surprise for me 我没想到
[04:35] to be with someone so virile and masculine. 能跟你这么爷们的人在一起
[04:37] You are a real man, Tony Bishara. 你是真男人 托尼·比沙拉
[04:40] Let me buy you something pretty. 我给你买点好东西吧
[04:41] I don’t want anything. 我什么都不要
[04:43] What an adorable fib. 真是个可爱的谎言
[04:44] Everybody wants something. 谁都有想要的东西
[04:48] Well… 不过
[04:49] There is one thing I want, 确实有件东西我想要
[04:51] and it wouldn’t cost you a cent. 而且不会花你一分钱
[04:56] Let me move into the main house. 让我搬进主宅住吧
[04:58] Excuse me? 你说什么
[05:00] Well, you have all those lovely rooms. 主宅里房间那么多
[05:05] And I don’t have much space in here. 这里太小了
[05:07] It is a bit cozy, yes, but it is also very private. 这里是不大 但是很隐秘啊
[05:11] How about the third floor? 三楼怎么样
[05:13] No one will ever find us there. 在那里绝对不会有人发现我们
[05:15] Valentina might start to suspect. 瓦伦蒂娜也许会起疑心的
[05:18] I’ll be discreet. 我会小心
[05:20] Come on. 好不好
[05:22] No. No! 不 不行
[05:23] We’re not changing the living arrangements. 不能改变住宿安排
[05:26] Evelyn, I’m not some dog you can keep in a cage. 伊芙琳 我不是条你可以关在笼子里的狗
[05:29] Please. I respect you completely. 别这样 我很尊重你
[05:31] I’m going to the house to get us some champagne. 我去屋里拿瓶香槟
[05:35] Stay. 不要乱跑哦
[05:41] I really appreciate it. It means a lot to me. 太谢谢你了 这对我意义重大
[05:43] Absolutely. I’ll make sure he has fun. 不用客气 我会好好照顾他的
[05:45] You have a safe trip. 你路上小心
[05:47] Who was that? 那是谁
[05:49] That’s my sister. 我妹妹
[05:50] Oh, the one who lives in Bel Air? 住在贝艾尔市的那个吗
[05:51] Yeah, she’s going away on a business trip for a few weeks, 对 她要出差几周
[05:53] and she needs me to take care of her son. 所以让我帮忙照顾儿子
[05:56] We’re gonna have a kid staying here? 要有孩子来住吗
[05:58] Yeah. Why? 对 怎么了
[05:59] It’s just, I-I hate kids. 我 我讨厌孩子
[06:00] How can you hate kids? 你怎么会讨厌孩子
[06:02] They spill stuff. 他们老是洒东西
[06:03] That’s no reason to hate them. 那也不能因为这个讨厌他们啊
[06:05] Well, it is if you’re a maid. 女佣就会因为这个讨厌他们
[06:06] My nephew is not a child. He’s 17. 我侄子不是小孩子 都17岁了
[06:09] Much better. Teenagers are never messy. 好多了 青少年”干净”得很啊
[06:11] Well, I don’t have a choice. 我也没办法
[06:13] He’s been having some emotional problems, 他最近有点情绪问题
[06:14] and my sister can’t leave him alone. 我妹妹不放心让他一个人在家
[06:17] Emotional problems? What does that mean? 情绪问题 什么意思
[06:20] A couple of weeks ago, he tried to commit suicide. 几周前 他企图自杀
[06:23] – What? – Uncle Spence? -什么 -斯宾思舅舅
[06:27] Where should I put my bags? 我的行李放哪里
[06:35] Remi? 雷米
[06:37] Look who I’ve got. 看看谁来了
[06:43] Don’t just stand there. Go hug him. 不要傻站着呀 快去给他个拥抱
[06:54] Mom? 妈
[06:55] Oh. Sorry. 不好意思
[06:57] It’s just like a movie. 简直就跟演电影一样
[06:59] “Remi and Valentina — together again”! 雷米和瓦伦蒂娜 又在一起了
[07:04] Ignore her. 别理她
[07:06] So… how are you feeling? 话说 你怎么样了
[07:09] Better — now that I’m seeing you. 见到你之后好多了
[07:12] I want to apologize for what happened in Africa. 我想为非洲发生的事道歉
[07:14] You don’t have to do that. 不需要道歉
[07:15] No, I do. 不 需要
[07:17] I was selfish and insensitive. 我当时自私又迟钝
[07:20] But now that I’m back… 但是既然我回来了
[07:24] …I really want us to get back together, you know? 我真的很想重新跟你在一起
[07:25] Start all over. 跟你重新开始
[07:28] Start over? 重新开始
[07:31] If you’ll have me. 如果你愿意的话
[07:35] We don’t need to talk about this now. 现在还是先不要谈这个了
[07:37] You should get your rest. 你需要休息
[07:39] She’s right, Remi. 她说得对 雷米
[07:40] You know what the doctors said. 医生怎么说的你也知道
[07:43] All right. 好
[07:49] Val? 小瓦
[07:52] I love you. 我爱你
[07:56] Okay. 好
[08:05] “Okay”? “好”
[08:06] When Remi says he loves you, 雷米说他爱你时
[08:07] you say, “I love you, too,” not “Okay.” 你该说也爱他 不是说”好”
[08:10] I don’t know if I can say that. 我说不出口
[08:12] Is it the beard? 是因为他的胡子吗
[08:14] Because I agree — it’s terrible. 说实话我也觉得 太难看了
[08:16] When the doctor sedates him, we’ll shave it off. 医生给他服镇静剂后 我们就给他刮了
[08:19] It’s not the beard. 不是因为胡子
[08:21] What, then? 那是为什么
[08:23] I’m seeing someone. 我在和别人约会
[08:26] Who? 谁啊
[08:27] Ethan, your pool boy. 伊森 你的救生员
[08:30] You’re dating my pool boy? 你在和我的救生员约会
[08:32] I still adore Remi. I-I do. 我还喜欢雷米 真的
[08:35] But Ethan really understands me. 但伊森真的很了解我
[08:38] Then I want you to stay away. 那你还是走吧
[08:41] Mrs. Delatour. 德拉图太太
[08:42] Remi is sick. 雷米还在生病
[08:44] And hearing you’ve abandoned him won’t help him get better. 听到你抛弃他的消息不会让他好转的
[08:46] I haven’t abandoned him. 我没有抛弃他
[08:48] Well, you can’t have them both. 你没法脚踩两只船
[08:50] What’s going on? 怎么了
[08:52] Nothing. 没什么
[08:54] Valentina was just leaving. 瓦伦蒂娜正要走呢
[09:04] Okay, savor, savor. There’s not a lot of them. 尝尝吧 又不是很多
[09:09] All right. You’re a taskmaster! 好吧 你真是个监工
[09:14] Nick?! 尼克
[09:16] What are you doing home? 你怎么回家了
[09:18] I forgot some papers. 有些文件忘带了
[09:19] Who’s this? 这是谁
[09:21] Kim Rampton. 金姆·兰普顿
[09:23] My book editor. 我的图书编辑
[09:24] I told you we were working today. 我和你说过我们今天要工作
[09:28] I thought Kim was a girl. 我还以为金姆是个姑娘呢
[09:29] Oh! Please don’t make me relive every day of high school. 别再让我重温高中生活了
[09:33] – Hi. Nice to finally meet you. – Likewise. -很高兴终于见到你 -彼此彼此
[09:35] Well, we’re just working on polishing up my manuscript. 我们刚在润色我的手稿
[09:39] I’m having more fun than you can imagine. 我比你想象的更乐在其中
[09:41] Oh, I don’t know. I can imagine quite a lot. 那不一定 我很会脑补的
[09:44] We still have a lot of work to do, so… 我们还有很多事要做
[09:48] Say no more. 不说了
[09:51] All right. 好吧
[09:51] Okay. 好的
[09:52] Now, I wanted to talk to you about the last chapter. 我想和你谈谈最后一章
[09:56] I know — it’s a little overwritten. 我知道 有点冗长了
[09:58] Oh, it’s just a bit, Miss Tolstoy. 稍微有点吧 托尔斯泰小姐
[10:04] Nick, aren’t you going back to the office? 尼克 你不回办公室吗
[10:06] There’s no need. I can read these right here. 没必要回去 我在这儿看就行
[10:08] T-that won’t bother you, will it? 不会打扰到你们的 是吧
[10:11] Uh…I guess not. 不会的
[10:15] So, how deeply should I cut? 我该删掉多少
[10:17] Well, if you lose the first paragraph — right? — 如果把第一段删掉
[10:19] And then pick it back up on this page here… 然后把那段插到这一页
[10:23] Right? See that? And then you could — 看到了吗 然后你可以
[10:24] Hey, Kim, why don’t you pull that chair over here? 金姆 你为何不把那边的椅子拉过来坐呢
[10:29] Tired of me hovering over you, huh? 厌倦我站在你旁边了啊
[10:32] No, no. 不 不
[10:33] I just think this would be more comfortable. 我只是觉得这样更舒服
[10:38] For everybody. 对大家都是
[10:40] Okay… 好的
[10:48] I am telling you, your editor wants to have sex with you. 我跟你说 你那编辑想和你上床
[10:50] You are now officially laughable. 你真的很可笑
[10:52] I can see it in his eyes, the way he touches you. 我能从他的眼睛里看出来 还有他触碰你的方式
[10:55] Oh! Kim touches me like a friend. 金姆像朋友一样碰我
[10:57] Yeah, who’s looking for a benefit. 等着揩油的朋友
[10:58] First of all, Kim is the consummate professional, 首先 金姆是名资深的专业人士
[11:00] And secondly, I’m not even his type. 其次 我甚至不是他喜欢的类型
[11:03] He’s married to a blue-eyed blonde from Minnesota. 他娶了个明尼苏达州的金发碧眼的女人
[11:06] Well, lots of men love chocolate ice cream, 很多男人喜爱巧克力冰激凌
[11:08] but every now and then, they crave vanilla. 但他们偶尔也会想要香草口味
[11:11] If you’re going to reduce me to a flavor, 如果你要把我归纳为某种口味
[11:13] can you pick something more interesting than vanilla? 能不能选一种比香草更有趣的口味
[11:16] Trust me. Kim wants more from you than scintillating prose. 相信我 金姆想从你那儿得到的不只优美的散文
[11:18] Kim’s agenda is meaningless unless I’m interested. 金姆的动机毫无意义 除非我感兴趣
[11:22] Are you suggesting that’s possible? 你是在暗示那有可能吗
[11:24] And be careful how you answer. 你可想好了再回答
[11:27] He makes me uncomfortable. That should matter to you. 他让我不舒服 这点对你来说应该很重要
[11:32] Okay. 好吧
[11:34] Tell you what — I will invite Kim for dinner tomorrow night. 这样吧 我会邀请金姆明晚来家里吃饭
[11:36] You will get to know him, see that he’s harmless. 你可以了解他 看到他是无害的
[11:40] You might even become friends. 你们说不定会成为朋友
[11:42] Opal’s off tomorrow night. 奥珀尔明晚休息
[11:44] Then I’ll cook. 那我来做饭
[11:45] I don’t know what I’ll be serving, 我还没想好要做什么
[11:47] but you’ll be eating crow. 但你会是自”吃”其辱
[11:55] Carmen is a fantastic cook. 卡门厨艺精湛极了
[11:56] While you’re here, she’ll make you anything you want. 你在这儿的时候 想吃什么她都会做
[11:59] That’d be great. 那很好
[12:00] Thank you very much. 非常感谢
[12:03] Oh. I got to take this. I’ll be right back. 我得去接电话 马上就回来
[12:09] So, I guess my uncle told you about my suicide attempt. 我猜我舅舅告诉过你 我自杀未遂的事了
[12:14] Why would you say that? 为什么这么问
[12:15] We’re having steak, and you brought me a plastic knife. 我们在吃牛排 而你给我了一把塑料刀
[12:20] I just don’t like doing dishes. 我只是不喜欢洗餐具
[12:23] It’s okay. 没事的
[12:24] I don’t mind that he told you. 我不介意他告诉了你
[12:28] Then…can I ask you a question? 那我能问你个问题吗
[12:31] Sure. 可以
[12:34] Why would you try to… 你为什么试图…
[12:36] You know? 你懂的
[12:37] I was just… 我只是
[12:40] feeling bad… about my life. 觉得我的人生很糟
[12:43] Are you feeling better now? 那你现在好点了吗
[12:46] Relax. I’m not gonna kill myself. 放心 我不会自杀的
[12:49] Oh, good. The job is hard enough. 那就好 当女佣已经够难了
[12:51] I don’t need to be opening doors and finding bodies. 我可不想打开门再看到尸体
[12:54] I love that you made a joke! 我喜欢你这么开玩笑
[12:57] Most people just tiptoe around me ’cause they’re so worried. 很多人太担心我 所以小心翼翼
[13:00] Well, I’m not worried. 我不担心
[13:02] Not anymore. 不再会了
[13:05] Does that mean I can have a real knife? 那我能用真餐刀吗
[13:08] No. 不行
[13:15] I’m running to the store. I’ll be back in 20 minutes. 我很快去下商店 二十分钟就回来
[13:17] Okay. 好的
[13:18] And just so you know, Miguel is taking a nap in his room. 跟你说声 米格尔在自己房间睡觉
[13:21] Lord. 天呐
[13:22] You are not asking me to babysit, are you? 你不是想让我帮你看孩子吧
[13:26] Well, since he’s asleep, I didn’t think you’d — 他还在睡 我觉得你不用…
[13:30] I’ll be back in 10 minutes. 我十分钟就回来
[14:00] Now, what did I say about playing in the house, little boy? 我是怎么说你在家里玩玩具的 小子
[14:06] You don’t remember? 不记得了吗
[14:08] Well. 好吧
[14:10] I’m going to see to it that you do. 那我要保证让你想起来
[14:22] Remi’s asleep. 雷米在睡觉
[14:24] I’m not here to see him. 我不是来见他的
[14:28] I need some advice. 我需要一些建议
[14:31] But I can’t talk to the person I usually go to because… 但我不能去找平常谈心的人了 因为…
[14:36] I’m supposed to be mad at her. 我应该生她气的
[14:40] Does that mean you’ve forgiven me? 你的意思是你原谅我了吗
[14:45] I’m so sorry for being such a brat. 抱歉我那么不懂事
[14:50] When I heard about you and papi, I should have called. 我听说你和爸爸的事情之后 该打电话给你的
[14:52] It’s okay. You’re here now, and that is all I care about. 没关系 你现在来了 这样就够了
[14:56] Now, tell me, how can I help? 告诉我 有什么事
[15:01] I’ve been seeing Ethan for the last month. 我过去一个月都在和伊森约会
[15:03] That’s what I heard. 我听说了
[15:05] And it’s been great. 感觉也很好
[15:06] But Remi’s back. 但是雷米回来了
[15:08] And saying all the things I wanted him to say six months ago. 他说了那些我半年前就想他说的话
[15:13] Oh, mami, I love Remi. 妈妈 我爱雷米
[15:17] But he broke my heart. 但他伤了我的心
[15:18] Yes, he did. 是的
[15:20] And Ethan is exciting, and he makes me laugh, 伊森刺激有趣 让我开怀大笑
[15:25] but how well do I really know him? 但我又真了解他多少呢
[15:27] He could hurt me, too. 他可能也会伤害我
[15:29] Well, he sure could. 没错
[15:31] You totally have my permission to tell me what to do. 你尽管说吧 我不会生气的
[15:35] Honey, this is one decision I can’t make for you. 亲爱的 这决定我不能替你做
[15:39] Come on. You live to give me advice. 别呀 你一直都给我建议的
[15:44] All right. Here goes. 好吧 听好了
[15:49] Eat something. You’re too thin. 吃点东西 你太瘦了
[15:52] You’re really not gonna tell me what to do? 你真不告诉我该怎么办吗
[15:55] Nope. 对
[16:06] Your statue’s almost finished. 你的雕塑快完工了
[16:08] Yeah. It might end up being the best thing I’ve ever done. 是的 这可能是我的得意之作
[16:12] By the way… 另外…
[16:13] Miguel got up from his nap five minutes after you left. 你走五分钟之后米格尔就醒了
[16:17] I hope he wasn’t any trouble. 但愿他没闯祸
[16:18] Well, he was playing with that car again — 他又开始玩他的玩具车了
[16:20] came out of nowhere, knocked me over. 突然冲出来 撞倒了我
[16:23] So I spanked him. 所以我打了他屁股
[16:27] You did what? 你干了什么
[16:28] It was just a little swat on his bottom. 就对他屁股轻轻扇了一巴掌而已
[16:30] I put the fear of Lucinda into him — 让他知道露辛达的厉害
[16:32] been a perfect angel ever since. 之后他乖得很
[16:41] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[16:42] Yeah. 没事
[16:54] You do not hit my son. 不许打我儿子
[16:57] He was zooming that car through the house, 他让玩具车在家里乱跑
[16:59] bent on destruction. 非要搞破坏
[17:00] What was I supposed to do? 我该怎么办
[17:01] Talk to him. 跟他好好说
[17:03] Tell him if he’s good, you’ll give him a cookie. 告诉他如果听话 就有饼干吃
[17:05] I do not negotiate with terrorists. 我不跟恐怖分子谈条件
[17:09] Miguel is my son, and I don’t believe in violence. 米格尔是我儿子 我不喜欢暴力手段
[17:12] You act like I was beating on the boy. It was nothing. 你搞的像我打得多重 根本没什么
[17:15] Here — let me show you what I did. 来 我给你看看我怎么打的
[17:16] Don’t touch me! 别碰我
[17:17] Why are you getting so upset? 你干嘛这么生气
[17:19] It was just a little old-fashioned discipline. 不过是老派的管教方法而已
[17:21] If you want to spank children, get some of your own! 如果你真想打小孩 自己生一个吧
[17:26] Fine. I will never touch Miguel again. 好吧 我不会再碰米格尔
[17:33] But just so you know, 不过你要知道
[17:36] that was a very cruel thing to say. 你这话很伤人
[17:49] She spanked Miguel? 她打了米格尔屁股吗
[17:51] Can you believe it? 你能相信吗
[17:53] – I am shocked. – I know. -太震惊了 -是吧
[17:55] So, what did he do? 他怎么了
[17:57] Your “perfect child” must have done something wrong. 你的”完美儿子”肯定闯祸了
[17:59] What was it? 是什么
[18:00] What does it matter? 有关系吗
[18:01] Miss Lucinda did violence on him. 露辛达小姐对他施暴了
[18:03] She spanked him. 打他屁股而已
[18:04] That’s not even close to violence. 跟暴力差得远着呢
[18:06] And stop eating my fries. 别抢我的薯条吃了
[18:08] That felt close to violence. 打这么重 倒是很像暴力
[18:10] The point is, society has changed. 重点是 社会已经变了
[18:13] Nobody really spanks anymore. 哪还有人打屁股的
[18:15] I let a guy spank me once. 我有次就让一个男的打了我的屁股
[18:17] We’re not talking about sex. 我们谈论的不是性爱话题
[18:18] Why not? It would be more fun. 为什么不谈 会更好玩啊
[18:21] The problem with spanking 打屁股的问题在于
[18:22] is that it can very easily turn into abuse. 它很容易变成肢体虐待
[18:26] I spanked Valentina when she was little. 瓦伦蒂娜小时候就被我打过屁股
[18:28] Do you feel I’m abusive? 你觉得我有虐待倾向吗
[18:30] You are to me. 当然了
[18:31] I don’t mean to criticize your parenting skills. 我并不是对你的教育方法有意见
[18:33] It’s just that when my son would misbehave, 只是当我的儿子做了错事
[18:35] I would talk to him. 我会好好和他聊聊
[18:36] Didn’t he end up in jail? 他不是最后坐牢了吗
[18:38] He was framed! 他那是被人陷害了
[18:41] I also dated this guy who liked me to twist his nipples. 我曾经跟一个喜欢让我拧他奶头的男人约会过
[18:44] Okay, either follow the conversation 要么你好好聊天
[18:47] or sit over there. 要么你就坐那边去
[18:48] So, what do I do about Miss Lucinda? 我该拿露辛达小姐怎么办呢
[18:51] You made your feelings known. I think it’s over. 你告诉了她你的感受 我觉得这事结束了
[18:53] Until the next time Miguel is naughty. 直到米格尔下次再调皮
[18:56] You think she’d spank him again? 你觉得她还会打我儿子屁股
[18:57] No. She’ll just fire you. 不 她会直接炒了你
[19:00] It’s her house. 这可是她家
[19:01] She doesn’t have to put up with kids who misbehave. 她犯不着被熊孩子闹得心烦
[19:03] I just wish I knew what was up with her. 我要是能知道她的问题是什么就好了
[19:06] Miss Lucinda is angry about something, 露辛达小姐在为什么事发火
[19:08] and it’s not my son. 肯定不是因为我儿子
[19:11] This other guy made me wear heels and walk on his back. 还有一个男的 他让我穿着高跟在他背上踩
[19:23] What are you doing in here? 你在这里干什么
[19:25] I’m moving in. 我要搬进来
[19:27] Didn’t we discuss this? 我们不是谈过这个话题了吗
[19:28] We did. 没错
[19:29] You told me to stay in the pool house. 你要我住在泳池房里
[19:32] And yet, here you are, 而现在你却在这里
[19:33] putting your boxer shorts in my chiffonier. 把自己的短裤塞进我的小衣橱里
[19:35] I think, in the long term, you’ll prefer this arrangement. 我认为 长远来看 你会更喜欢这一安排的
[19:40] Since when do you decide what I’d prefer? 什么时候该由你决定我喜欢什么了
[19:43] You’re an employee. 你不过是个雇员
[19:44] An employee who gives you orgasms. 还是个能让你高潮的雇员
[19:47] I’m not saying you don’t go the extra mile, 我的意思不是不允许你有出格之举
[19:49] But it doesn’t entitle you to be disrespectful. 但这并不意味着你可以不尊重我
[19:53] You were right when you said I was a real man. 当你说我是个真男人时 你是对的
[19:57] And like all real men, I have needs. 和所有的真男人一样 我也有需求
[19:59] If I waited for someone to hand them to me, well… 要是我就这么等着天上掉馅饼
[20:04] you wouldn’t find me so sexy and irresistible. 你哪还会觉得我魅力十足 无可抗拒
[20:07] I think you’re overestimating the power of your abs. 我觉得你对你的腹肌高估过头了
[20:10] This is what strength looks like, Evelyn. 这就是力量的体现 伊芙琳
[20:13] You’ll come to appreciate it in time. 你慢慢会欣赏我的力量的
[20:22] So this is the price I pay for passion? 所以说这就是我为激情付出的代价了
[20:25] It is. 没错
[20:27] But I’m worth it. 但我可是相当值价的
[20:34] When does my uncle get home? 我舅舅什么时候回家
[20:35] Oh, not till late. He’s shooting a commercial. 他估计很晚才能回来了 他正在拍摄广告呢
[20:37] What are you doing tonight? 你今晚有什么安排
[20:39] Are you kidding? It’s Friday night. 还用问吗 现在可是周五晚上
[20:40] I’ve got crazy plans. 我有好多疯狂的计划呢
[20:42] Gonna drink tea and write in my therapy journal. 不光是喝茶 我还要完成我的诊疗日志
[20:45] Why don’t you call some friends and have them come over? 为什么不叫几个朋友过来聚聚呢
[20:47] My uncle wouldn’t like that. 我舅舅不会乐意的
[20:48] No! He wants you to have a good time. 怎么会 他希望你能玩痛快点
[20:51] We both do. 我们都这么想
[20:53] In that case, I’ll see who’s around. 那好 我看看有没有谁有空的
[20:56] Great. 太好了
[20:57] I’ll go to the store and go get you some chips and dip. 我去商店给你们带些零食回来
[21:00] Can I just say, 我只想说
[21:02] you’re… super-cool and fun and really nice. 你人可真是太好了
[21:09] Nothing about my looks? 就不夸下我的长相
[21:13] Okay. 得
[21:17] I’m so glad we did this. 能在一起聚聚真是太令人高兴了
[21:19] I knew you two would hit it off. 我就知道你们两个肯定能一拍即合
[21:20] Are you kidding me? I love this guy. 那还用说 我爱死这家伙了
[21:21] He keeps re-filling my glass. 他帮我续酒就没停过
[21:23] I like my guests to feel relaxed. 我喜欢我的客人觉得很放松
[21:25] So, Marisol, we should start talking about the book tour. 玛莉索 我们该谈谈巡回签售会的事了
[21:28] Already? 这么快
[21:29] It’s never too early to start planning. 早点计划总是好的
[21:31] Well, now, what exactly is a book tour? 稍等 巡回签售会是什么
[21:33] Marisol and I would go on the road for a few weeks, 玛莉索和我将出去几周
[21:35] do some book signings, interviews — 办些签售 采访
[21:38] You know, that sort of stuff. 你知道 这一类的活动
[21:39] Yeah, just the two of you… out on the road. 就你们俩… 在外面
[21:43] Hey, I haven’t seen your wife in months. How’s Ingrid? 我几个月没见到你妻子 英格丽最近怎么样
[21:47] Not exactly sure. 不大清楚
[21:48] We only speak through attorneys these days. 我们这段时间主要是通过律师来往
[21:51] Attorneys? 律师
[21:52] Yeah, I didn’t want to mention it, 是啊 我并不是太想提到这事
[21:53] But I’m getting divorced. 事实上 我们要离婚了
[21:55] Oh. So you’re about to be single. 这么说你要单身了
[22:00] Isn’t there a chance you two could work it out? 你们就没办法复合吗
[22:02] You seem so devoted to each other. 你们是那么地深爱彼此
[22:05] Yeah, I got caught red-handed. 我被抓了现场
[22:07] There was this gorgeous writer. 那是一位很漂亮的作家
[22:09] We were in Chicago together. 我们一起在芝加哥
[22:10] – On a book tour? – Good guess. -一起参加巡回签售会吗 -机智
[22:12] And one thing led to another and… 你来我往 顺理成章
[22:14] You know how it goes. 你明白是怎么回事
[22:15] I do. 我懂
[22:17] I really do. 我真懂
[22:20] Kim, don’t you think you’ve had enough? 金姆 你不觉得你喝多了吗
[22:21] No, I can still feel my liver. 我还能感觉到肝呢
[22:24] So, hey, now that you’re single, 既然你现在单身
[22:25] you’ll probably want to start dating, huh? 也想找个伴了吧
[22:27] Yeah, yeah. If you know anyone… 没错 如果你认识谁…
[22:29] Oh! There’s a woman at my gym — 有个跟我一起健身的女人
[22:31] very sweet, blond. 是个金发甜妞哦
[22:32] Yeah, I’m sick of sweet blondes. 我受够金发甜妞了
[22:34] I want a brunette, you know? 我想找个褐色皮肤的女人
[22:35] Someone spicy and ethnic, like you. 火辣的异族女人 就像你
[22:39] Nick, you don’t know how lucky you are 尼克 你不知道你能与她相伴
[22:40] to have swept this one up. 有多么幸运
[22:42] And you don’t know how lucky you are to still have that hand. 而你不知道你能摸她的手有多么幸运
[23:03] No, no, no, no, no! 不 不 不
[23:16] Excuse me! Where’s Ty? 打扰一下 泰人呢
[23:17] Who? 谁
[23:25] Ty? 泰
[23:27] Did you get the chips? 买到薯条了吗
[23:28] What is going on? 这怎么回事
[23:29] I said you could have a few friends over! 我只说你可以请几个朋友来
[23:31] I only texted four people. 我只给四个人发了短信
[23:32] There’s more than four people here! 这里可不只四个人
[23:34] Well, word got out, and at first, I was angry, 消息传得快 刚开始我很生气
[23:37] but… 但…
[23:39] now I just feel popular. 我现在觉得很受欢迎
[23:41] Oh. I’m glad you had fun. 你开心了就好
[23:42] Because this party’s over! 聚会就要结束了
[23:44] Carmen… 卡门
[23:45] Please don’t make me send people home. 求你别逼我赶他们走
[23:47] I’ll be humiliated. 我会很丢脸的
[23:48] Oh, you’ll get over it. 你会挺过来的
[23:50] Maybe. 也许吧
[23:51] Unless I get depressed again. 或者我又抑郁了
[23:53] And then… who knows what I’ll do. 然后…谁知道我会做什么
[23:56] You did not just threaten that. 你居然敢这样威胁我
[23:58] Look, I’m having fun. 我现在玩得很开心
[24:01] That’s what you and Uncle Spence wanted, right? 这就是你和斯宾思舅舅想要的 不是吗
[24:13] Hey, there. 你好
[24:13] There’s a party going on next door, 我隔壁在开派对
[24:15] and it’s so very loud. 非常吵
[24:18] Do you have any policemen close by? 附近有警察吗
[24:25] What are you doing here? 你在这干什么
[24:28] You haven’t returned my calls. 你没回我电话
[24:31] I’ve had a lot on my mind. 我最近心事太多
[24:34] Look, I-I get it. 听着 我懂
[24:36] You and Remi were really serious, 你和雷米是认真的
[24:38] and you’ve only known me for a few weeks. 你又只认识我几个礼拜
[24:41] So if… 所以如果…
[24:42] If you want me to back off, I will. 你想让我退出 我就照做
[24:47] Don’t get me wrong. I’m — I’m crazy-jealous. 别误会我 我嫉妒得要疯了
[24:49] I mean, I want — I want to kill the guy. 其实 我真想杀了他
[24:51] I care about you, and… 我很在意你 而且…
[24:55] I want you to be happy. 我希望你开心
[24:57] That’s very…noble. 你真…高尚
[25:01] I may not be rich, 也许我没钱
[25:03] and I haven’t saved any lives — lately — 我最近也没救过什么人
[25:07] but I do have my moments. 但我有过开心时刻
[25:15] And this is one of them. 这就是其中之一
[25:25] Well, tonight was lovely. 今晚真棒
[25:28] But weren’you worried 但你不担心
[25:28] that one of your friends might see us together? 你朋友看到我俩在一起吗
[25:30] That’s the advantage of having an affair in Burbank — 这就是在伯班克搞外遇的好处
[25:32] you never run into anyone who matters. 你不会碰到认识的人
[25:40] Something wrong? 怎么了
[25:42] I’ve never seen a $900 dinner bill before. 我从没见过九百刀的账单
[25:45] Oh, they always get you on the wine. 餐厅就靠酒水宰人
[25:47] And this was a 40-year-old bordeaux, so… 这是四十年的波尔多陈酿 所以…
[25:50] Well, you’re very generous. 你真大方
[25:55] Oh, no. 不
[25:56] I wouldn’t dream of emasculating you in that way. 我怎么会剥夺你做男人的机会呢
[26:01] You’re a real man. 你可是真男人
[26:03] And it’s my understanding 就我看来
[26:04] they always insist on paying the check. 真男人就该付账
[26:06] That’s very clever, Evelyn. 真会打算盘 伊芙琳
[26:08] But I don’t have that kind of cash, 我没那么多现金
[26:10] and my credit card’s at its limit. 我的信用卡也超过限额了
[26:14] How unfortunate for you. 你太不幸了
[26:17] This is my old friend Angelo. 这是我的老朋友安吉洛
[26:19] He has been the maitre d’ here for years. 他做餐厅领班好几年了
[26:22] Before that, he had some sort of career in New Jersey. 他以前在新泽西有一番事业
[26:24] What was it you were involved in? 你以前干什么的
[26:26] I can’t talk about it. 这我不方便说
[26:28] Fair enough. 那好吧
[26:29] Anyway, this is my friend, Tony, 总之 这是我朋友 托尼
[26:31] and if he doesn’t pay the bill, call the police… 如果他不付帐 就叫警察
[26:34] or whatever it is you do in these situations. 或者做你在这种情况下做的事
[26:40] Just tell me what you want. 直接告诉我你想要什么吧
[26:42] I want you to behave. 我想要你守规矩
[26:45] Fine. 好吧
[26:46] Thank you. 谢谢
[26:51] We may be having an affair, but don’t think for two seconds 我们可能是有私情 但你千万别以为
[26:53] it gives you some kind of power over me. 这能让你使唤我
[26:55] So let me be clear — 让我说清楚
[26:57] you can screw me, 你可以搞我
[26:59] but you can’t screw with me. 但是不能耍我
[27:01] I’ll move my things back to the pool house in the morning. 我早上就把行李搬回泳池房
[27:06] As if there was ever any doubt. 那是当然的
[27:14] Excuse me, ma’am. 抱歉 女士
[27:15] One of your neighbors called to complain about loud music. 你的一位邻居报警抱怨音乐太吵
[27:18] 40 minutes ago. 那可是40分钟前的事
[27:19] Thanks for rushing over. 谢谢你们如此快速地赶来
[27:26] Okay, listen up, people. The police are here. 好了 听着 警察来了
[27:29] And before you mouth off, remember — 你们顶嘴前记住
[27:30] They’ve got batons, and they’re not afraid to use them! 他们有警棍 而且他们敢大胆使用
[27:34] That’s not cool, ma’am. 这样可不好 女士
[27:35] Hey. Is there a problem? 有什么问题吗
[27:36] Yes. They want all your friends out of the house now! 是啊 他们想让你的所有朋友都离开家里
[27:40] But it’s not even 10:00 yet. 但现在还没到十点呢
[27:42] Where you going? Guys, wait! 你们去哪儿 各位 等等
[27:47] Son, what’s in that cup? 孩子 杯子里是什么
[27:48] Um…milk? 牛奶
[27:52] What are you, 16? 你才16岁吗
[27:54] Oh, I’m so flattered. Actually, I’m 39. 真是过奖了 其实我39了
[27:57] The missus will back me up on that. 这位女士会支持我的说法
[27:59] He’s 17. Why? 他17岁 怎么了
[28:02] Son, I’m gonna need you to blow into this. 孩子 我需要你往这里面吹气
[28:04] No! Nobody’s blowing nothing. 不 没有谁需要吹气
[28:06] Ma’am, you need to step back. 女士 你得后退
[28:08] This is a violation of my civil rights. I’m not doing that. 这违反了我的公民权利 我不吹
[28:10] Then you’re gonna have to come with us. 那你就得跟我们走一趟了
[28:12] Hey, you’ll get me in trouble. Put those away. 你们会让我惹上麻烦的 把手铐收起来
[28:14] Please turn around. 请转过身来
[28:15] Are you deaf? I said stop! 你聋了吗 我说了住手
[28:24] You couldn’t just pretend to be my wife? 你就不能装作是我老婆吗
[28:34] Uncle Spence is gonna be so mad. 斯宾思舅舅会很生气的
[28:37] You’ve got to talk to him. 你得和他谈谈
[28:37] Y-you got to tell him this wasn’t my fault. 你得告诉他这不是我的错
[28:39] You think I’m gonna protect you? 你觉得我会保护你吗
[28:41] I could lose my job over this. 因为这事 我可能丢了工作
[28:43] And stop pacing! You’re making me nervous. 别转悠了 你让我紧张
[28:46] You should be nice to me. 你该对我好点
[28:47] This is a traumatic experience, 这是惨痛的经历
[28:49] and you know how badly I handle stress. 你也知道我应付不来压力
[28:50] Oh, you’re not getting any more sympathy from me, 我才不会同情你
[28:53] you manipulative twerp! 你这个操控别人的蠢货
[28:54] Okay, maybe I was milking it, 好吧 也许我的确是在打飞机
[28:57] but you don’t know some of the horrible stuff 但是你不知道我经历过的
[28:58] that’s happened to me. 恐怖的事情
[29:00] You want to compete in the misery Olympics? 你想在奥林匹克悲剧大赛中竞争吗
[29:02] ‘Cause I can take you on any day of the week! 因为我可以完秒你
[29:04] I’m sure it’s rough going through life as a hot chick. 是啊 一个辣妹的生活肯定很艰难
[29:11] Have you heard of Alejandro Rubio? 你听说过亚历翰卓·卢比奥吗
[29:15] Sure. 当然
[29:16] Did you hear how he was murdered? 你听说他是如何被谋杀的吗
[29:19] Men broke into his home and shot him 我们在举办派对时 有人闯进他家里
[29:21] while we were having a party. 然后开枪打死了他
[29:24] You were there? 你在场吗
[29:28] He died in my arms. 他在我的怀抱里死去
[29:31] Oh, my god. 天啊
[29:34] So you can’t talk to me about pain 所以你没法和我聊痛苦
[29:36] until you’ve seen the light go out 除非你见过你爱的人
[29:37] in the eyes of someone you love. 眼睛里的光彩消失
[29:42] Carmen, I’m so sorry. 卡门 很抱歉
[29:47] Thank you. 谢谢
[29:51] Your uncle just paid your bail. Yours, too. 你舅舅刚付了你的保释费 也付了你的
[29:53] Time to go. 该走了
[29:55] Look, I’m gonna tell Uncle Spence 我要告诉斯宾思舅舅
[29:57] you had nothing to do with the party. 派对这事与你无关
[29:59] I appreciate that. 谢谢你
[30:00] And again, Carmen, from the bottom of my heart, 卡门 再说一次 我打心底里
[30:02] I am so sorry for everything that you’ve gone through. 为你经历的一切事情感到遗憾
[30:05] It’s okay, honey. 没关系 亲爱的
[30:07] It wasn’t your fault. 那不是你的错
[30:21] You’re angry with me. 你生我的气了
[30:24] Yep. 是啊
[30:26] Why? 为什么
[30:28] Because I was right about your friend? 因为我说对了你朋友的事
[30:29] You can’t judge him by tonight. He was drunk. 你不能通过今晚的事来评判他 他喝醉了
[30:32] In vino veritas. 酒后吐真言
[30:33] There were no secrets revealed, 没有揭露什么秘密啊
[30:35] other than a middle-aged man has a work crush. 除了一个中年男子工作压力太大
[30:38] I tell you one thing we learned — 我告诉你我们确定的一件事吧
[30:40] You’re not going on that book tour. 你不能去巡回签售会
[30:42] That decision is not up to you. 轮不到你来做这个决定
[30:48] Do you want to be alone with him? 你想和他单独相处吗
[30:51] Do you want to be alone with him?! Is that it?! 你想和他单独相处吗 是这样吗
[30:57] Why aren’t we laughing right now? 我们现在为什么没在大笑
[31:01] Kim was so ridiculous tonight! 金姆今晚真是逗死了
[31:03] I c– I cannot go through this again. 我不能再经历这种事了
[31:06] Okay? The uncertainty, the paranoia, the — 好吗 我一直觉得不确定 多疑
[31:09] What do you mean “Again”? 你说”再”是什么意思
[31:14] Dahlia had an affair. 达利娅有过外遇
[31:16] Oh, Nick. 尼克
[31:17] I should have told you. 我本该告诉你的
[31:18] I just… 我只是…
[31:22] I don’t like discussing my failures. 我不喜欢谈论我的失败
[31:28] Listen to me. 听我说
[31:32] I am not Dahlia. 我不是达利娅
[31:36] I will never be unfaithful to you. 我不会对你不忠的
[31:41] That’s good. 真好
[31:45] ‘Cause when I become jealous, I’m not myself. 因为我嫉妒时 就不正常了
[32:18] Is it serious? 你们是认真的吗
[32:21] I think so. 我想是的
[32:26] I’m so sorry. 真的很抱歉
[32:27] I didn’t want to tell you while you’re sick, but — 我不想在你生病时告诉你的 但是…
[32:29] No, I’m glad you did. I’d rather know the truth. 不 我很高兴你说了 我宁愿知道真相
[32:36] Does he treat you well? 他对你好吗
[32:39] Ethan is great. 伊森人很好
[32:41] Good. 很好
[32:42] You deserve the best. 你值得拥有最好的男孩
[32:46] Well… I should go before your mother finds me. 我该走了 免得你妈妈发现我
[32:52] If she gives you any trouble, just send her my way. 如果她找你麻烦 就让她来找我
[33:02] Just so you know… 告诉你
[33:05] …I still love you. 我还爱你
[33:09] Honestly, Val… 说真的 小瓦
[33:12] That kind of makes it worse. 这让这事更糟糕了
[33:29] No, pepito! 别啊 宝贝
[33:32] No corres en la casa! 不要在房子里跑动
[33:34] Si, Mami. 好 妈妈
[33:36] Good boy. 乖孩子
[33:46] Oh, no. 不要啊
[33:50] Oh, my god! 天啊
[33:52] Miss Lucinda! I’m so sorry! 露辛达小姐 真是对不起
[33:55] It’s ruined! 毁掉了
[33:57] No, maybe…we could glue it back together. 没有 也许还能用胶水粘回来
[34:00] How did this happen?! 这是怎么搞的
[34:01] Well, I-I was sweeping, 我在打扫卫生
[34:04] and miguel was running through the house and — 米格尔在房子里乱跑
[34:06] Of course — Miguel! 当然啦 米格尔
[34:07] Wait! I didn’t mean — 等等 我不是说
[34:08] You are so lucky that this was your son, 你真走运 是你儿子干的
[34:10] ’cause if you had broken my sculpture, 因为如果是你打破了我的雕塑
[34:12] I would have fired your ass. 我就炒了你
[34:16] Miguel! 米格尔
[34:19] Que? 什么
[34:20] Come here, little boy. 来这里 小子
[34:21] No, he’s my son. I will punish him. 不 他是我儿子 我会惩罚他
[34:24] I know you will. And you will do it now. 我知道你会的 你现在就要做
[34:28] Que? 什么
[34:29] You are living in my house. 你住在我家
[34:31] I need to know that you take your role as a parent seriously. 我得知道 你是认真对待母亲这一角色
[34:35] Now discipline the hell out of him. 好好教训他一顿吧
[34:57] Orale! 听着
[35:21] You were really tough on him. 你对他真严厉
[35:23] How else will he learn? 不然他怎么学到教训呢
[35:56] Miss Lucinda? 露辛达小姐
[35:58] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[36:01] I’ve seen better days. 我不怎么好
[36:04] What’s wrong? 出什么事了
[36:06] Did Miguel do something to upset you again? 米格尔又做了什么惹你生气的事吗
[36:11] I was 6 the last time daddy spanked me. 上次爸爸打我屁股的时候 我才六岁
[36:16] He told me if I was good, there’d be no need to punish me. 他告诉我 如果我表现出色 就没必要惩罚我
[36:21] So I began doing all my chores, stopped sassing back. 所以我开始做所有家务 不再争吵
[36:25] I was the perfect daughter. 我是完美的女儿
[36:29] Until I turned 15. 直到我满了15岁
[36:32] What happened then? 那时发生了什么事
[36:35] I fell in love with a boy. 我爱上了一个男孩
[36:39] Got pregnant. 怀孕了
[36:41] Daddy was so angry. 爸爸很生气
[36:44] He wouldn’t let me keep the baby. 他不让我留下孩子
[36:46] No. 不
[36:47] Oh, yes. 是的
[36:49] He made me give up my little girl for adoption. 他逼我把孩子送去领养
[36:53] And all these years, I told myself 这么多年来 我告诉自己
[36:56] maybe he didn’t have room in his heart for another child. 也许他心里容不下另一个孩子
[37:00] But now I see him with your son, 但现在 我看见他和你儿子在一起
[37:05] and I know it’s not true. 我知道那不是真的
[37:07] I am so sorry. 真的很抱歉
[37:10] I spend my days molding clay, 我整天都在做雕塑
[37:14] trying to create something beautiful. 想创造美好的东西
[37:17] But what I would have given 但我愿意付出一切代价
[37:18] for a chance to mold a little life. 来养大一个小生命
[37:25] Anyway… 总之
[37:27] To answer your question, 回答你的问题
[37:30] your son is not the one I have a problem with. 我生的不是你儿子的气
[38:10] Remi! 雷米
[38:11] You’re out of bed. 你下床了
[38:12] It’s okay. I’m feeling better. 没关系 我感觉好些了
[38:14] And looking better, too. 也更帅了
[38:16] I don’t know if I told you, but I hated the beard. 我不知道是否告诉过你 但我很讨厌你留胡子
[38:18] You told me. 你告诉过我
[38:20] Well, it’s good to see you looking like your old self. 看到你又像过去一样 真好
[38:23] Anything I can get you? 有什么需要我帮你拿的吗
[38:24] How about Valentina? 瓦伦蒂娜怎么样
[38:27] What? 什么
[38:28] She told me about Ethan. 她跟我说了伊森的事
[38:30] I specifically told her — 我跟她说得很清楚
[38:31] Mom, relax. I had to find out sometime. 妈妈 别紧张 我总会发现的
[38:35] I’m so sorry. 真抱歉
[38:36] I know how upset you must be. 我知道你一定很难过
[38:38] I just know that i-if she’d give me another chance, 我知道 如果她再给我一次机会
[38:41] I can make her happy. 我能让她幸福
[38:42] If you would just maybe talk to her — 如果你愿意和她谈谈
[38:44] You can talk toValentina all you want, 你可以随便和瓦伦蒂娜谈
[38:46] but I no longer stick my nose where it doesn’t belong. 但我已经不管闲事了
[38:52] Zoila, when I was lying in that tent in Africa, 佐拉 当我躺在非洲的帐篷里
[38:55] thinking I was gonna die, she is what kept me going. 想着我就要死了 她就是我活下去的动力
[38:59] I’m so sorry. There’s nothing I can do. 真抱歉 我没什么能做的
[39:09] You still love Valentina, 你还爱着瓦伦蒂娜
[39:11] even though she’s taken up with someone else? 就算她和别人交往了
[39:14] She’s my life, mom. 她是我的生命 妈妈
[39:16] I know we’re meant to be together. 我知道我们是天生一对
[39:20] Then I will get her back for you. 那我就帮你夺回她
[39:22] That is a promise. 我向你保证
[39:32] Patio’s done. 露台打扫好了
[39:33] Well, we still got a ways to go in here. 这里还有得忙呢
[39:36] Be right back. I’m gonna take this out. 我马上回来 我要倒了这袋垃圾
[39:38] I got it. 我来吧
[39:39] Thanks. 谢谢
[39:41] Look, I know I got mad at you about the party, 我知道我因为派对的事情生了你的气
[39:43] but I’m thrilled you’re getting back to normal. 但你恢复正常了 我十分高兴
[39:46] Yeah. I’m in a better place, thanks to you. 是啊 我感觉更好了 因为你
[39:49] And Carmen. 还有卡门
[40:00] Your uncle’s got a real nice house. 你舅舅的房子真漂亮
[40:04] What are you doing here? 你在这里干什么
[40:07] Came to check on you. 来看看你
[40:08] Heard you had some — some trouble with the cops? 听说你和警察有些麻烦
[40:11] Relax. I didn’t — I didn’t tell them anything. 别紧张 我什么都没和他们说
[40:16] How are you feeling? 你感觉怎么样
[40:19] I don’t know. I still have nightmares. 我不知道 我还在做噩梦
[40:21] Well, it was an accident. 那是场意外
[40:24] Carter killed Alejandro. 卡特杀了亚历翰卓
[40:28] That might not be how the rest of us remember it. 我们其余人的记忆不是这样的
[40:32] What’s that supposed to mean? 那是什么意思
[40:34] It’ll always be our word against yours. 会是我们和你各执一词
[40:39] You son of a bitch. 你个混蛋
[40:41] You’d throw me under the bus? 你要让我背黑锅吗
[40:44] Just keep your mouth shut, and we won’t have to. 别说出去 我们就不必这样做
蛇蝎女佣

Post navigation

Previous Post: 蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme