时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Beverly Hills is under attack. | 比佛利山庄正在遭受袭击 |
[00:08] | His aunt got the house, and it’s gonna be sold. | 他姑母得到了这栋房子 她想把房子卖掉 |
[00:10] | How can they just kick us out? | 他们怎么能把我们赶走呢 |
[00:12] | Where are we supposed to go? | 我们能去哪儿 |
[00:14] | You still dating Richie McTrust Fund? | 你还在跟千金大少爷约会吗 |
[00:16] | His name is Remi. | 他叫雷米 |
[00:17] | And we broke up. | 我们分手了 |
[00:19] | I know we fought a lot those last couple of weeks, | 我知道最近几周我们吵了很多架 |
[00:21] | but — but that doesn’t mean that we ha– | 但 但这并不代表我们 |
[00:22] | Yeah. It does. | 不 已经没法挽回了 |
[00:24] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[00:26] | I haven’t slept in days. | 我好几天没睡了 |
[00:27] | I realize you’re still traumatized by the break-in, | 我发现你还没从入侵事件里缓过来 |
[00:31] | but you are going to get help. | 你要去接受治疗 |
[00:33] | Well, this woman I’m interested in is married. | 我感兴趣的这个女人已经结婚了 |
[00:36] | Maybe her husband is falling apart | 也许她的丈夫崩溃了 |
[00:38] | and she is desperately in need of a strong man like you. | 她迫切需要一个像你这样强壮的男人 |
[00:44] | If you see Rosie again, even one more time, | 如果你还见罗西 再见一面 |
[00:46] | I will destroy you. | 我就毁掉你 |
[00:48] | I just wanted to see if you were okay. | 我只想来看看你是否还好 |
[00:49] | You have to stay away. | 你得离我远点 |
[00:51] | You’ll be taking care of my Uncle Ken. | 你要照顾肯叔叔 |
[00:53] | He recently had a stroke. | 他最近中风发作了 |
[00:54] | Get a keyboard in front of him. See if he can type. | 给他放个键盘 看看他能否打字 |
[00:56] | Zoila, if I stay in this house, the way I’m feeling about you, | 佐拉 如果我留在这里 我对你的感受 |
[01:00] | we’re not gonna make it. | 我们不会有结果的 |
[01:01] | I’m not Pablo. | 我不是帕布罗 |
[01:03] | I will never leave you. | 我不会离开你 |
[01:05] | You’re gonna stay here for awhile. | 你要在这里住一段时间 |
[01:07] | – No more secrets. – I promise. | -有事不要再瞒着我 -我保证 |
[01:09] | Will she still love you when she finds out what you did? | 她发现你的所作所为后还会爱你吗 |
[01:12] | She better not. | 她最好别发现 |
[01:13] | Did Dahlia ever… talk about her maid? | 达利娅和你提起过家里女佣吗 |
[01:16] | There have been rumors. | 有流言蜚语 |
[01:17] | Are you suggesting that Opal and Nicholas had an affair? | 你是在暗示奥珀尔和尼古拉斯有一腿 |
[01:20] | Most women crave companionship. | 大部分女人都渴望有人陪伴 |
[01:22] | – No, not my mom. – Well, what about your dad? | -我妈不会 -你爸呢 |
[01:24] | I don’t know who my father is. | 我不知道我父亲是谁 |
[01:25] | For years, I begged my mom to tell me, | 这么多年来 我求我妈告诉我 |
[01:27] | but she said it was better for everyone if I didn’t know. | 但她说 我不知道对大家都好 |
[01:39] | Honey, stop blinking. | 亲爱的 别眨了 |
[01:42] | These fake eyelashes itch like crazy. | 这假睫毛痒死了 |
[01:44] | Are we sure all of this is necessary? | 你确定这些有必要吗 |
[01:47] | You haven’t seen Pablo in weeks. | 你好几周没见帕布罗了 |
[01:49] | You must remind him of what he’s been missing. | 你必须提醒他 他错过了什么 |
[01:53] | He called me. | 是他打电话给我的 |
[01:55] | I think he’s ready for reconciliation. | 我觉得他准备好和好了 |
[01:57] | All the more reason to use a few tricks of the trade. | 所以更需要运用几个交易的小技巧 |
[02:00] | Stun him with your beauty, then seal the deal. | 让他为你的美丽所倾倒 然后搞定这事 |
[02:03] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[02:04] | Wait. We’re not finished. | 等等 我们还没弄完 |
[02:08] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[02:09] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[02:10] | I landed two husbands with these. | 我用这个搞定了两个丈夫 |
[02:13] | Now go get him. | 现在去搞定他 |
[02:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:22] | Hola, Carion. | 你好 卡里昂 |
[02:26] | You look amazing. | 你美极了 |
[02:28] | Eh. Just a regular Friday. Come on in. | 只是个平常的周五 进来吧 |
[02:36] | So…what’s going on? | 有什么事 |
[02:40] | Tito’s graduation party is next week. | 提托的毕业派对下周举行 |
[02:43] | Are you going? | 你去吗 |
[02:44] | He’s our godson. Sure, I’m going. | 他是我们的教子 我当然会去 |
[02:47] | Me, too. | 我也去 |
[02:49] | I was wondering… | 我在想… |
[02:52] | If we could go together? Why not? | 我们可不可以一起去 为什么不呢 |
[02:56] | I think it’d be fun. | 我觉得会很有意思 |
[02:58] | Actually, I was wondering if… | 实际上 我在想… |
[03:01] | Tito told you I’m bringing Helen. | 提托有没有告诉你 我要带海伦一起去 |
[03:05] | Helen, the woman you work with? | 和你一起工作的那个海伦吗 |
[03:09] | So, you’re seeing someone? | 这么说 你在和别的女人交往 |
[03:11] | Zoila, come on. | 佐拉 拜托 |
[03:13] | – We’re separated. – Ugh, my god. | -我们分居了 -天啊 |
[03:18] | This is what people do! | 人们都会这样做 |
[03:19] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[03:21] | Most married men don’t bring a girlfriend to family functions! | 大部分已婚男士不会带女朋友去家庭聚会 |
[03:27] | I’m sorry. I — Helen wants to meet my family. | 对不起 海伦想见见我的家人 |
[03:30] | Wait! | 等等 |
[03:30] | Were you seeing her before you moved out? | 在你搬出去前你就在和她交往吗 |
[03:33] | We were just good friends… mostly. | 我们那时只是好朋友 大部分情况下是 |
[03:36] | Ohh. Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[03:39] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[03:41] | How many body parts are you gonna take off? | 你要拿掉多少个身体部位 |
[03:43] | Just one more, and it’s gonna be yours! | 再有一个 那是你身上的 |
[03:45] | Okay, l-let’s not get hostile. | 好吧 别发怒 |
[03:46] | You want to see hostile? | 你想见识什么叫发怒吗 |
[03:48] | – This is hostile! – Zoila! | -这才是发怒 -佐拉 |
[04:04] | Fans around the world continue | 世界各地的粉丝们还在继续 |
[04:06] | to mourn the tragic death of singer Alejandro Rubio. | 哀悼歌手亚历翰卓·卢比奥的悲剧死亡 |
[04:09] | In a sad twist, one young fan attempted suicide | 一个悲伤的小插曲 一个年轻的歌迷在卢比奥 |
[04:12] | outside Rubio’s Beverly Hills home. | 比佛利山庄的家门前自杀未遂 |
[04:14] | The teenager is recovering at a local hospital. | 那名青少年正在当地医院慢慢恢复 |
[04:18] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[04:20] | It’s almost 4:00. | 都快四点了 |
[04:21] | You promised Dr. Welch you’d be on time today. | 你答应韦尔奇医生今天会准时到的 |
[04:24] | I don’t want to go. I hate therapy. | 我不想去 我讨厌心理治疗 |
[04:27] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:30] | Every session, he makes me talk about my sexual problems. | 每次去治疗 他都让我说自己的性爱问题 |
[04:33] | And you feel an hour isn’t long enough? | 你觉得一个小时还不够长吗 |
[04:36] | I think my problems stem from childhood. | 我觉得我的问题源自儿时 |
[04:39] | When I was 5 — | 我五岁时… |
[04:41] | Adrian…Dr. Welch cares enough to listen. | 艾德里安 韦尔奇医生关心这些 想听你说 |
[04:45] | I do not, so… | 我可不关心 所以… |
[04:59] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[05:01] | – Take off your pants. – Excuse me? | -脱裤子 -什么 |
[05:02] | My husband just left. | 我丈夫刚走了 |
[05:05] | Now, we’ve got very little time, | 我们时间紧迫 |
[05:06] | and there’s lots I want to accomplish. | 我想多享受几次呢 |
[05:08] | So, you’ve been thinking about our last time together? | 你是说你一直在想上次我们在一起的时候吗 |
[05:10] | You gave me seven orgasms in one afternoon. | 你一下午让我高潮了七次 |
[05:14] | It is safe to say you’ve crossed my mind once or twice. | 说我想了你那么几次也不为过 |
[05:21] | – Is that…? – No! No. He went to therapy. | -那是… -不可能 他去做治疗了 |
[05:24] | Tony? It’s Adrian. | 托尼 我是艾德里安 |
[05:28] | Tony, you decent? | 托尼 你方便吗 |
[05:29] | Mr. Powell! I thought you were at therapy. | 鲍威尔先生 我还以为你去做治疗了呢 |
[05:32] | Well, I was on my way when I remembered | 我都上路了 可突然想起来 |
[05:33] | how hard it is to find parking, thought you could drive. | 车位有多难找 要不你送我去吧 |
[05:37] | If you like. | 没问题啊 |
[05:39] | You know, for a moment, | 刚才我还以为 |
[05:40] | I thought you might have a girl in here. | 你房里有女人呢 |
[05:42] | Now, why would you think that? | 你为什么会这么想 |
[05:44] | I thought I heard voices. | 我好像听到女人的声音了 |
[05:46] | Yes, well, that was… | 是有 不过那是… |
[05:50] | Porn. | 黄片 |
[05:52] | You watch porn? | 你看黄片吗 |
[05:53] | Constantly. | 经常看 |
[05:55] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[05:56] | I’ve got quite a collection. Happy to share, if you’d like. | 我收藏了好多呢 你想看的话我可以跟你分享 |
[05:59] | – Share? – Absolutely. | -分享 -对啊 |
[06:00] | What’s mine is yours. | 我的就是你的 |
[06:04] | I’ll try to remember that. | 我会记住的 |
[06:14] | This firm offered Michael so much money. | 那家公司给迈克尔开的薪水很高 |
[06:16] | We just had no choice but to take the job. | 我们也就只能接受这份工作了 |
[06:18] | But you leave Friday? | 可是你周五就走吗 |
[06:19] | I know. It’s quick, but we found some actor to rent our house. | 是仓促了点 但有个演员愿意租我们的房子 |
[06:23] | And when we get settled in D.C., | 在华盛顿安顿好以后 |
[06:25] | Michael says we can finally start talking about adoption. | 迈克尔说到时候就可以考虑收养孩子了 |
[06:30] | Oh, you sound so happy. | 你听上去好幸福 |
[06:32] | I really am. | 我真的很幸福 |
[06:34] | Hey, I saw the pictures of Nicholas you sent. | 我看到你发的尼古拉斯的照片了 |
[06:38] | What a hunk. | 真是猛男啊 |
[06:39] | You must be pretty happy yourself. | 你一定也幸福得不得了吧 |
[06:43] | Shall I pour? | 要我倒茶吗 |
[06:46] | Uh, I think we’re good. Thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[06:54] | I’m sorry. Where were we? | 不好意思 刚才说到哪儿了 |
[06:56] | I was asking if you were happy. | 我刚才问你是不是幸福 |
[06:59] | Oh. Yeah, right. | 对哦 |
[07:04] | I’ll pour the tea. | 我来倒茶 |
[07:05] | You start talking. | 你说吧 |
[07:12] | My poor, sad Zoila. | 可怜的佐拉 |
[07:15] | The kitchen is spotless, | 厨房一尘不染 |
[07:17] | and that means you’re depressed. | 说明你不高兴 |
[07:18] | I’m not depressed. I’m angry. | 我不是不高兴 我是生气 |
[07:21] | And this kitchen is always spotless. | 厨房明明一直都是一尘不染好吗 |
[07:23] | Well, I’m glad you’re not sad. | 你不伤心真是太好了 |
[07:25] | I don’t want you walking into that party with a long face. | 我可不想让你拉着一张脸去参加派对 |
[07:28] | I’m not going to the party. | 我不去参加那个派对 |
[07:32] | But you’ve been looking forward | 但是你对你教子的 |
[07:33] | to your godson’s graduation for weeks. | 毕业典礼都期待好几周了 |
[07:36] | Pablo will be there with Helen. | 帕布罗要跟海伦一起去 |
[07:38] | It will be humiliating. | 我去就太丢人了 |
[07:39] | Not if you show up with someone. | 除非你也跟别人一起去 |
[07:42] | What? | 什么 |
[07:43] | Think about it. | 你想想 |
[07:44] | How delicious would it be for you to walk in | 如果你挽着一个高富帅的胳膊 |
[07:46] | on the arm of some handsome, successful man? | 走进派对现场 该是多么美妙啊 |
[07:51] | Doesn’t that sound fun? | 是不是很有意思 |
[07:55] | And where exactly am I supposed to find this guy? | 你要我去哪里找这么一个高富帅呢 |
[07:57] | I don’t know. A bar? A club? | 我也不知道 酒吧或者俱乐部里 |
[08:00] | And you think handsome, successful men | 你觉得在那种地方 |
[08:02] | will come running over to meet me? | 会有高富帅来找我吗 |
[08:04] | That’s why I’m suggesting venues that serve alcohol. | 所以我建议你去提供酒的地方 |
[08:07] | The party is in two days! | 派对只有两天就举行了 |
[08:09] | I’m not gonna find a guy. | 我找不到伴儿的 |
[08:11] | Well, you have to at least try. | 至少得试试嘛 |
[08:14] | You have to show everyone | 你得用行动告诉大家 |
[08:15] | that you don’t need Pablo to be happy. | 你不需要帕布罗也能幸福 |
[08:18] | But I do. | 但是我需要他 |
[08:20] | That’s my problem. | 这才是我的问题所在 |
[08:29] | You honestly think Nicholas was having an affair with Opal? | 你真觉得尼古拉斯和奥珀尔有一腿吗 |
[08:32] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[08:34] | The evidence I have is sketchy at best. | 我也没找到太多证据 |
[08:36] | Are you worried that it’s still going on? | 你是担心他们现在还有关系吗 |
[08:38] | Not really. | 这倒不是 |
[08:39] | But he continues to let her live here. Why? | 但他一直让她住在这里 为什么呢 |
[08:43] | If Ethan was the product | 如果伊森是他们 |
[08:46] | of some ancient one-night stand, | 许久前一次一夜情的产物 |
[08:47] | that would at least make sense. | 那至少还说得通吧 |
[08:49] | If he is Ethan’s father, Nicholas would have set up | 如果尼古拉斯是伊森的父亲 他肯定会 |
[08:52] | some sort of financial situation for him. | 在财务方面为伊森有所准备的 |
[08:55] | Did you see anything suspicious in his financial records? | 他的财务记录有什么可疑之处吗 |
[09:00] | I’ve never seen any of those. | 我从没看过那些东西 |
[09:01] | Oh, your lawyer must have. | 你的律师一定看过 |
[09:03] | You know, when he was finalizing the prenup. | 他敲定婚前协议的时候 |
[09:07] | Nick didn’t ask for a prenup. | 尼克没要求立婚前协议 |
[09:10] | He didn’t? | 没有吗 |
[09:11] | He said it wasn’t romantic, | 他说那样不浪漫 |
[09:14] | that he trusted me. | 他相信我 |
[09:16] | Well, that’s too bad, because if he didn’t trust you, | 真糟糕 因为如果他不相信你的话 |
[09:21] | it’d be a lot easier for you to trust him. | 你就会更容易相信他 |
[09:31] | Hello? Hey, Zoila. | 喂 佐拉 |
[09:34] | No, I’m at a job interview, to be a maid. | 不 我在面试女佣呢 |
[09:37] | I know I said I didn’t want to do it anymore, but I am broke. | 我知道我说过不想再干这行了 但我破产了 |
[09:39] | Well, I’m afraid it’s not gonna work out. | 恐怕你不适合这份工作 |
[09:42] | Got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[09:43] | The agency should have told you | 中介本该告诉你 |
[09:44] | I was looking for a live-in, but thank you for coming. | 我找的是住家女佣 不过还是感谢你来面试 |
[09:50] | Well, so, here’s the good news. | 先说个好消息 |
[09:51] | The position hasn’t been filled yet. | 职位还在空缺中 |
[09:52] | The bad news is I’m getting desperate. | 坏消息是我快绝望了 |
[09:54] | Now, who’d like to go first? How about you? | 你们谁想先来 你怎么样 |
[10:01] | Yes, yes, I’ve heard about you, | 我听说过你 |
[10:02] | and, Delmi, don’t worry about the language barrier. | 黛米 别担心语言障碍 |
[10:04] | I can — I can overlook that, especially since you worked | 这点可以忽略不计 特别是因为你之前 |
[10:06] | all those years for the Peruvian ambassador. | 在秘鲁大使家工作多年 |
[10:10] | Well, do you have any questions before we start? | 我们开始面试前你还有什么问题吗 |
[10:14] | You know, uh… questiones. | 问题 |
[10:20] | I can translate, if you like. | 如果你愿意的话 我可以翻译 |
[10:23] | Oh, you’d be willing to do that? | 你愿意翻译吗 |
[10:24] | It will be my pleasure. | 乐意效劳 |
[10:28] | Your resume is very impressive. | 你的简历令人印象非常深刻 |
[10:34] | She says, “thank you.” | 她说”谢谢你” |
[10:36] | I know you’re an amazing housekeeper. | 我知道你是名称职的管家 |
[10:38] | Do you also cook? | 你还会做饭吗 |
[10:47] | – Is there a problem? – She hates cooking. | -有问题吗 -她讨厌做饭 |
[10:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:53] | Uh, well, I’d like you to work on the weekends. | 我希望你周末也能工作 |
[10:55] | Would that be a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[11:06] | She refuses to work on weekends. | 她不肯在周末工作 |
[11:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:11] | Does she at least do windows? | 她至少能擦玻璃吧 |
[11:28] | She hates doing windows. | 她讨厌擦玻璃 |
[11:29] | Personally, I love it. | 我就爱擦玻璃 |
[11:42] | Look! Someone sent me flowers. | 瞧 有人送我了一束花 |
[11:44] | Who? | 谁啊 |
[11:45] | I have to read the card in private. | 我得私下里看卡片 |
[11:47] | Sometimes, my admirers pay me the most indecent compliments. | 有时候 一些倾慕者会用最下流的话赞美我 |
[11:52] | So, what happened to Floyd? | 弗洛伊德怎么了 |
[11:54] | He always brings us our flowers. | 每次都是他送花过来 |
[11:56] | Oh, he got the flu. | 他感冒了 |
[11:57] | I’m Dave Grant. I own the flower shop. | 我是戴夫·格兰特 花店店主 |
[11:59] | Oh, well, in that case… | 既然这样的话… |
[12:02] | And you are? | 你是 |
[12:03] | Zoila. | 佐拉 |
[12:05] | I like it when lovely women have lovely names. | 我喜欢漂亮女人的名字也很可爱 |
[12:08] | Fine, you can have the tip back. | 好吧 你还是把小费拿回去吧 |
[12:11] | You know, what I really want is to have dinner with you. | 我真正想的是和你一起吃晚饭 |
[12:16] | Are you serious? | 真的吗 |
[12:21] | I don’t think so. | 我想不行 |
[12:23] | Zoila! Can you come in the kitchen? | 佐拉 你能到厨房里来下吗 |
[12:26] | I seem to have started a fire! | 我好像弄得着火了 |
[12:28] | What?! | 什么 |
[12:32] | A small fire. She’ll be right back. | 小火苗 她很快就回来 |
[12:36] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[12:38] | I heard him ask you out. | 我听到他约你出去了 |
[12:40] | Why not take him to Tito’s party? | 为什么不带他去提托的派对 |
[12:42] | Because I don’t know anything about him. | 因为我对他一无所知 |
[12:44] | You know he thinks you’re lovely — even in that ugly top. | 你知道他觉得你很可爱 即便你穿着这么难看的上衣 |
[12:47] | You gave me this top. | 这件上衣是你给我的 |
[12:48] | To tear into rags for cleaning. Didn’t you read the card? | 为了让你撕成布清洁用 你没看卡片吗 |
[12:51] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:53] | Dave seems nice, but I’d just be using him to hurt Pablo, | 戴夫看起来不错 但我只是会利用他伤害帕布罗 |
[12:56] | and that doesn’t seem right. | 这么做似乎不合适 |
[12:58] | Zoila, this is the answer to our prayers. | 佐拉 这是对我们祈祷的回应 |
[13:02] | God has sent you a handsome, successful man. | 上帝为你送来一位高富帅 |
[13:04] | You can use to torture and torment your husband. | 你可以用他来折磨你的丈夫 |
[13:07] | Do not reject this gift from above. | 不要拒绝上天赐予你的礼物 |
[13:11] | Well…I do try to be a good catholic. | 我的确努力当一名虔诚的天主教徒 |
[13:17] | Oh, Dave! | 戴夫 |
[13:24] | Hey, Mr. Ken. | 肯先生 |
[13:26] | Sorry to interrupt, | 抱歉打扰你们 |
[13:27] | but it’s time for your barley soup. | 该喝大麦粥了 |
[13:30] | Rosie, I cannot get over how fast he’s typing. | 罗西 我简直不敢相信他打字有多快 |
[13:33] | I know. His therapy’s working. | 我知道 他的治疗起作用了 |
[13:36] | Here we go. | 来喝粥 |
[13:38] | Must be nice to finally know what my uncle’s thinking. | 终于能知道我叔叔的想法一定很棒 |
[13:44] | Yes. We have a lot of fun. | 是啊 我们很开心 |
[13:46] | Well, I think what you’ve done for him is amazing. | 你为他所做的事真是太了不起了 |
[13:51] | If I could show my appreciation | 我能有空请你共进晚餐 |
[13:52] | by taking you out to dinner sometime…? | 以表谢意吗 |
[13:56] | You don’t got to do that. | 你没必要这么客气 |
[13:58] | I want to. You — you work so hard. | 我想这样做 你 你工作很辛苦 |
[14:01] | Not really. | 也没有 |
[14:03] | I-I like to take care of people. | 我喜欢照顾人 |
[14:05] | But thank you. | 但还是谢谢你的好意 |
[14:07] | Well, it was — it was just a thought. | 这 这只是一个想法啦 |
[14:11] | I-I-I should get back to work. | 我 我得回去工作了 |
[14:13] | Um, I’ll… see you two later. | 回头见 |
[14:17] | So, you ready for more soup? | 你想再喝点粥吗 |
[14:23] | Why am I stupid? | 我为什么傻 |
[14:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:32] | But I can’t date Mr. Reggie. | 但我不能和雷吉先生约会 |
[14:37] | No. | 不 |
[14:39] | Your nephew’s very handsome. | 你的外甥很帅 |
[14:45] | I am very busy. | 我太忙了 |
[14:47] | I have to take care of you and my son and this house. | 我要照顾你 我的儿子和整个房子 |
[14:56] | What do I need a man for? | 我要男人干嘛 |
[15:01] | Mr. Kenneth! | 肯尼思先生 |
[15:04] | You got naughty fingers. | 你的手指真淘气 |
[15:10] | So, this is a fun date, right? | 这次约会很有趣 对吧 |
[15:13] | You, me, a couple of overpriced lattes. | 你和我再加上两杯定价过高的拿铁 |
[15:16] | Eh. It’s all right. | 还行 |
[15:18] | You’re still making me work for it. Okay. | 你还是在让我努力啊 好吧 |
[15:21] | I guess I’ll have to haul out some sexist compliments. | 我干脆说一些带有性别歧视的夸赞好了 |
[15:24] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[15:26] | Like “You’re gorgeous.” | 比如”你美极了” |
[15:27] | – Shut up. – You are. | -闭嘴 -你确实很美 |
[15:30] | Why aren’t you a model? | 你为什么不去做模特 |
[15:31] | Because I…don’t want to wear clothes for a living. | 因为我 不想靠穿衣服为生 |
[15:36] | I want to design them. | 我想设计衣服 |
[15:37] | Oh. S-so you’re into fashion? | 所以你对时尚很感兴趣吗 |
[15:39] | I am. | 对 |
[15:40] | Well, cool. Well, what are you designing these days? | 太棒了 你最近设计了些什么 |
[15:44] | Nothing lately. | 最近什么也没有 |
[15:46] | Come on. | 少来了 |
[15:47] | You can’t call yourself a designer | 如果你没有设计作品 |
[15:49] | if you’re not designing. | 怎么能叫设计师呢 |
[15:50] | If you haven’t noticed, | 如果你没有注意到的话 |
[15:51] | cleaning a mansion takes up a lot of my time. | 清理房子占据了我大量的时间 |
[15:53] | Play hooky tomorrow. | 明天旷工吧 |
[15:56] | Mrs. Powell won’t notice. | 鲍威尔太太不会发现的 |
[15:57] | I have to vacuum tomorrow. | 我明天要除尘 |
[15:59] | Stop making excuses. | 别找借口了 |
[16:00] | You want a dream to come true? Work at it. | 你想要愿望成真吗 努力去实现吧 |
[16:02] | I’ll work at it when I’m ready to, okay? | 我准备好了之后自然会努力 好吗 |
[16:08] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:09] | Just trying to encourage you. | 我只是想鼓励你 |
[16:13] | So… | 那 |
[16:17] | …what else can we talk about? | 我们还能聊些什么呢 |
[16:19] | Well, you could tell me I’m gorgeous. | 你可以说我很帅 |
[16:21] | It’s sexist, but it’s true. | 虽然这是性别歧视 但是事实 |
[16:23] | Shut up! | 少来 |
[16:32] | What are you doing? Isn’t Adrian home? | 你在干什么呢 艾德里安不是在家吗 |
[16:34] | He’s in the bathroom. | 他在卫生间 |
[16:36] | I served him cabbage for lunch. | 我中午给他做了卷心菜 |
[16:38] | – We’ve got the next hour to ourselves. – Evelyn! | -接下来一个小时都是我们的 -伊芙琳 |
[16:42] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[16:42] | The man’s bowels are nothing if not predictable. | 那个男人的肠胃状况很规律 |
[16:44] | We almost got caught last time. | 我们上次差点被抓现行 |
[16:46] | But I need to be with you. | 但我得和你在一起 |
[16:48] | Not while Adrian is in the house. | 艾德里安在这栋房子里的时候不行 |
[16:50] | But he’s always in the house. | 但他一直在房子里 |
[16:52] | Then you better think of a way to get him out. | 那你最好想办法把他赶走 |
[17:03] | I’m worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[17:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:07] | It’s been weeks since the robbery, | 劫案已经好几周了 |
[17:11] | and you still seem so fragile. | 你看上去还是那么脆弱 |
[17:13] | I do? | 是吗 |
[17:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:15] | I was thinking you might benefit from a trip to Sage Creek. | 我觉得如果你能去香草溪一趟会大有裨益 |
[17:18] | Sage Creek? That’s a looney bin. | 香草溪 那可是疯人院 |
[17:20] | Slash health resort. | 也是疗养胜地 |
[17:22] | It’s filled with crazy people. | 那里全是疯子 |
[17:23] | Charming eccentrics… | 迷人的古怪之人 |
[17:25] | Like yourself — recovering from various traumas. | 像你一样 从各种创伤中恢复着 |
[17:28] | But my therapist thinks I’m making great progress here. | 但我的心理医生说我在这儿就已经有很大进步了 |
[17:32] | You know, I’ve started to hate my mother. | 我已经开始恨我的妈妈了 |
[17:34] | Don’t you think you might hate her | 你不觉得在一个温泉浴池一样的地方 |
[17:35] | more quickly in a spa-like setting? | 你会更快地恨她吗 |
[17:37] | No. I need to be home, with you. | 不 我得在家 和你在一起 |
[17:40] | You give me strength and stability. | 你给了我力量 让我安心 |
[17:42] | Hell, if I had my way, | 该死的 如果按我的意思 |
[17:44] | we’d spend every waking moment together. | 我们醒着的每一分一秒都要在一起 |
[17:58] | What have you been up to? | 你怎么还没睡 忙什么呢 |
[17:59] | Nothing much. | 没什么 |
[18:00] | Just…making plans for the wedding. | 就是在计划婚礼 |
[18:03] | So much to get done. | 有好多事情要做 |
[18:05] | We still have to set a date… | 我们要确定日期 |
[18:07] | …and book a church… | 预定教堂 |
[18:09] | and get a prenup. | 立婚前协议 |
[18:12] | No, we already talked about that. | 不 我们已经谈过了 |
[18:14] | We don’t need a prenup. | 我们不需要婚前协议 |
[18:16] | See, I think we do. | 我觉得有必要 |
[18:19] | What? | 什么 |
[18:19] | I want you to know that I don’t care about your money. | 我想告诉你 我不在乎你的钱 |
[18:23] | – I already know that. – How could you? | -我知道 -你怎么知道 |
[18:25] | We only dated for three months before you proposed. | 你求婚前我们才交往三个月啊 |
[18:27] | And I could tell you’re not a gold digger. | 我能看出你不是拜金女 |
[18:29] | Or so you think. | 这是你想当然 |
[18:32] | Gold diggers hide their agendas. | 拜金女会掩盖她的计划 |
[18:34] | This could be the long con, my friend. | 可能是放长线钓大鱼 我的朋友 |
[18:37] | Maybe I’m out to play you for everything you’re worth. | 或许我是为了钱欺骗你呢 |
[18:42] | What is happening here? | 这是什么情况 |
[18:45] | I’m just trying to protect you. | 我只是想保护你 |
[18:46] | Yeah, but I trust you completely. | 但我完全信任你啊 |
[18:47] | See, that is the kind of attitude | 就是这种不管不顾的态度 |
[18:49] | that gets men taken to the cleaners! | 最后会让男人倾家荡产 |
[18:50] | – Why are you yelling? – Because you need to protect yourself! | -你喊什么 -气你不知道保护自己 |
[18:53] | – From you? – Yes! | -要我戒备你 -对 |
[18:57] | Fine. We’ll make an appointment tomorrow. | 好吧 我们明天预约 |
[19:01] | Make it now. | 现在就约 |
[19:10] | My lawyer is never gonna believe this. | 我的律师肯定会很诧异 |
[19:14] | Neither is mine. | 我的也是 |
[19:26] | Excuse me! | 抱歉 |
[19:28] | That’s my job. | 这是我的工作 |
[19:29] | Not today, it isn’t. | 今天不是 |
[19:30] | Well, if you think I’m cleaning the pool, think again. | 我可不帮你清理泳池 你别想错了 |
[19:35] | Actually… | 实际上 |
[19:37] | I had another chore in mind for you. | 我有别的任务要交给你 |
[19:42] | I bought you a sketch pad. | 我给你买了速写本 |
[19:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:46] | Because you should be doing what you love. | 因为你该做自己喜欢的事啊 |
[19:48] | But Mrs. Powell — | 但是鲍威尔太太 |
[19:49] | Is going to come home and find clean rugs. | 她回来时会发现地毯已经清洁干净了 |
[19:53] | Enough with the excuses. | 别再找借口了 |
[19:55] | Now, go forth… and design. | 去设计衣服吧 |
[20:13] | So, have you heard about Carmen? | 最近听说卡门的消息了吗 |
[20:15] | What about her? | 她怎么了 |
[20:16] | She got a job as a live-in maid. | 她又做了住家女佣 |
[20:19] | I’m so glad. | 我真替她高兴 |
[20:20] | I know she’s been worried about money. | 我知道她一直担心钱的事 |
[20:23] | Yeah, so…I guess you haven’t heard who she’s working for. | 估计你没听说她在为谁工作吧 |
[20:37] | Rosie! | 罗西 |
[20:37] | – Hola. – Hey. | -你好 -你怎么来了 |
[20:39] | Is Mr. Spence here? | 斯宾思先生在吗 |
[20:41] | No. | 不在 |
[20:42] | Then I need to talk to you. | 那我要和你谈谈 |
[20:46] | Sure. What’s going on? | 好吧 怎么了 |
[20:48] | Why didn’t you tell me you got a job with Mr. Spence? | 你怎么不告诉我你给斯宾思先生工作 |
[20:50] | Well, it just happened. Why? | 就发生了呗 怎么了 |
[20:54] | I told you about us, right? | 你知道我们的事 对吧 |
[20:56] | How he and I… | 我们两个… |
[20:58] | Had a thing. Yeah. So? | 有一腿 是啊 所以呢 |
[21:00] | So I don’t want you working for him. | 所以我不想让你在这工作 |
[21:03] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[21:04] | It makes me uncomfortable. | 让我觉得不舒服 |
[21:07] | I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:08] | I will help you find another job. | 我帮你找新工作 |
[21:10] | I don’t want another job. | 可我不想要新工作 |
[21:13] | What exactly do you think is gonna happen | 你觉得我帮斯宾思打扫 |
[21:14] | if I clean for Spence? | 会发生什么事吗 |
[21:16] | You won’t just be cleaning for him. | 不是只打扫啊 |
[21:17] | You will be living with him… | 你还和他住一起 |
[21:20] | Alone… just the two of you. | 单独住 就你们两个 |
[21:24] | Are you serious? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[21:25] | He is very vulnerable, and you are very pretty. | 他意志力薄弱 你又这么诱人 |
[21:29] | And you wear things like… that. | 而且你衣着…暴露 |
[21:32] | So? | 所以呢 |
[21:34] | So he will be tempted. | 他肯定会受诱惑 |
[21:36] | It doesn’t matter if he’s tempted. I’m not! | 他受不受诱惑不要紧 我不会 |
[21:40] | Please. | 求你了 |
[21:42] | Just because you screwed your boss doesn’t mean I will. | 你和雇主睡了不代表我也会 |
[21:45] | It was not just sex. | 我们不只是上床 |
[21:47] | I loved Spence. | 我爱斯宾思 |
[21:49] | And I love a steady paycheck. Goodbye. | 我也爱稳定收入 拜拜 |
[21:53] | If you are my friend — | 如果你是我的朋友 |
[21:55] | Rosie, after the way you’ve just insulted me, | 罗西 你这样侮辱我以后 |
[21:57] | I’m gonna have to give that some thought. | 我们是不是朋友都不好说了 |
[22:14] | Then Rosie asked me to stop working for Spence. | 然后罗西让我不要再给斯宾思工作了 |
[22:17] | Can you believe it? It’s like she doesn’t trust me. | 你信吗 她好像不相信我 |
[22:21] | Look, when you’re in love with someone, | 有时你爱上某人的时候 |
[22:23] | you’re allowed to be a little irrational. | 有点不理智也情有可原 |
[22:24] | And if you had talked to Rosie before you took the job, | 要是你接受工作前告诉罗西一声 |
[22:27] | you would have known how she felt. | 你就会知道她的感受了 |
[22:30] | Well, what’s done is done. | 反正事情已经成这样了 |
[22:32] | This is no longer my problem. | 这已经不再是我的问题了 |
[22:33] | Depends on how you look at it. | 这取决于你如何看待这件事 |
[22:35] | Which do you value more, | 你更珍惜哪个 |
[22:36] | a job with Spence or Rosie’s friendship? | 斯宾思的工作还是罗西的友谊 |
[22:38] | Well, I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[22:40] | I mean, how good a friend is she, really? | 她算是个好朋友吗 |
[22:42] | Didn’t she just loan you money? | 她不是刚借钱给你 |
[22:44] | I don’t like where this is going. | 我不喜欢这走向 |
[22:45] | Even though she’s up to her neck in legal bills, | 即便她要付好多官司费 |
[22:48] | Rosie still helped you. | 罗西还是帮了你 |
[22:49] | Do you know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[22:51] | She may have been drunk. | 她喝多了呗 |
[22:52] | Carmen. | 卡门 |
[22:54] | Yeah, okay, yes. | 好好好 我知道 |
[22:56] | Rosie’s a good friend. | 罗西是个很好的朋友 |
[22:57] | But asking me to quit my job — | 但让我辞职… |
[22:59] | That’s when you know someone’s a great friend. | 这时候你就能分辨出谁是死党 |
[23:00] | You ask them for an impossible favor, | 你让她们帮不可能的忙 |
[23:03] | and they still come through for you. | 她们还是会帮你 |
[23:07] | Okay. | 那好 |
[23:08] | Let’s say I stop working for Spence. | 如果我不为斯宾思工作 |
[23:10] | What will I live on? | 我靠什么生活 |
[23:12] | We’ll loan you a little money. | 我们借你点钱 |
[23:14] | Great friends would loan me a lot. | 死党会借我很多钱的 |
[23:16] | We’re not great friends. | 我们才不是你死党 |
[23:17] | That’s why you should hang onto Rosie. | 所以你得靠罗西 |
[23:24] | I’m so glad you suggested this. | 你这个建议不错 |
[23:26] | It has been ages since I’ve played chess. | 我好多年没下象棋了 |
[23:29] | I’m coming to regret it. You’re demolishing me. | 我开始后悔了 杀得我片甲不留 |
[23:32] | All in good fun, my friend. | 很有意思啊 朋友 |
[23:36] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[23:37] | Hear what? | 听到什么 |
[23:38] | It sounded like a window breaking. | 好像是窗户破了 |
[23:40] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[23:43] | There it is again. Someone’s breaking in. | 又来了 有人闯进来了 |
[23:44] | Mr. Powell, I didn’t hear anything. | 鲍威尔先生 我什么都没听到 |
[23:46] | Then you’re deaf. We’ve got to investigate. | 那就是你聋了 我们得去看看 |
[23:55] | I don’t understand it. | 我就不懂了 |
[23:55] | I absolutely heard the sound of breaking glass. | 我绝对听到玻璃碎的声音 |
[23:58] | You’re just tired. Why don’t you get some rest? | 你只是累了 为什么不休息一下呢 |
[24:00] | And we’ll pick up our chess game tomorrow, okay? | 我们明天接着下象棋 行吗 |
[24:17] | And this is my date, Helen. | 这是我女伴海伦 |
[24:19] | It’s so nice to meet you both. | 很高兴见到你俩 |
[24:21] | Now, if you’ll all excuse me, | 但不好意思 |
[24:23] | I’m in desperate need of a little-girls’ room. | 我急着去方便一下 |
[24:27] | Thanks again for letting me bring Helen. | 再次感谢你们同意我带海伦过来 |
[24:29] | I know I put you in an awkward position. | 我知道这让你们很尴尬 |
[24:30] | Eh, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[24:31] | We just feel so bad about the separation. | 我们只是很遗憾你们分居了 |
[24:33] | – How is Zoila doing? – Not so good. | -佐拉怎么样了 -不太好 |
[24:36] | When I told her I was seeing Helen, she was devastated. | 我说我在和海伦约会 她简直伤心欲绝 |
[24:48] | She seems to have bounced back. | 她看来恢复了 |
[25:18] | Why do you have a knife? | 你拿刀干什么 |
[25:19] | – I saw someone come in here! – When? | -我看到有人进来了 -什么时候 |
[25:22] | – Just now! – That’s ridiculous. | -就刚刚 -太荒唐了 |
[25:23] | I’ve been here reading for the last hour. | 我在这里看书都看了一钟头了 |
[25:29] | I-I-I could have sworn… | 我可以发誓… |
[25:31] | Adrian… | 艾德里安… |
[25:33] | Please put that thing away. You’re scaring me. | 把刀子拿走 你吓着我了 |
[25:39] | I’m sorry. I’m…sorry. | 对不起 对…不起 |
[25:55] | So, is he still watching us? | 他还在看着我们吗 |
[25:56] | He sure is. | 肯定在看 |
[25:59] | Hold my hand and laugh. | 牵我的手然后笑 |
[26:08] | And you are so sweet for going along with this. | 你肯陪着我一起来真是太好了 |
[26:10] | Oh, it’s, uh — it’s been fun. | 这很有意思 |
[26:12] | And for the life of me, | 我怎么也不理解 |
[26:13] | I’ll never understand why your husband left you. | 你丈夫为什么离开你 |
[26:21] | I’m about to do something, | 我要做一件事 |
[26:23] | and it’s not because Pablo is standing 10 feet away. | 但那并不是因为帕布罗站在十英尺外的地方 |
[26:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你才是 |
[26:39] | – You cold? – Yeah. | -你冷吗 -冷 |
[26:41] | It’s what I get for trying to show this much cleavage. | 想秀事业线就得挨冻 |
[26:44] | Here. | 来 |
[26:45] | Allow me. | 披上我的外套 |
[26:47] | You’re such a gentleman. | 你真绅士 |
[26:47] | Well, hard not to be when you’re with such a beautiful lady. | 遇到美人不绅士才难 |
[26:53] | Something’s poking me. | 有东西戳着我了 |
[26:54] | Oh, that’s my keys. You can put them on the table. | 是我的钥匙 你可以放在桌上 |
[26:57] | I’m gonna ask the waiter to bring us some coffee. | 我去让服务员拿两杯咖啡 |
[26:58] | – That should help warm you up. – Okay. | -能给你暖暖 -好 |
[27:14] | Waiter will be over in a sec. | 服务员马上就来 |
[27:17] | What’s wrong? | 怎么回事 |
[27:18] | Why did Genevieve pay you $1,000? | 吉纳维芙为什么付你1000美元 |
[27:22] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[27:25] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[27:27] | I can’t tell you. | 不能告诉你 |
[27:28] | Oh, I bet you can. | 怎么不能 |
[27:29] | – Okay. Okay. – Yeah. Yeah. | -好吧 好吧 -这才像话 |
[27:32] | Um…Genevieve sort of paid me to ask you out. | 吉纳维芙付钱让我约你 |
[27:38] | What? | 什么 |
[27:39] | I’m not really a florist. | 其实我不是花商 |
[27:41] | Then what are you? | 那你干什么的 |
[27:43] | Uh, are you familiar with the website stud-for-hire? | 你知道牛郎网吗 |
[27:47] | – Oh, my god! – I’m sorry. | -天啊 -抱歉 |
[27:49] | So, you’re a hooker? I kissed a hooker? | 所以你是牛郎 我亲了牛郎吗 |
[27:53] | I prefer “escort,” and if I had known how nice you are, | 叫我”陪同”更好 早知道你这么好 |
[27:55] | I would have taken you out for free. | 我就不收钱了 |
[27:59] | If you think I will ever let you touch me again, | 如果你觉得我会让你再多碰一下 |
[28:01] | you are sadly mistaken! | 你就大错特错了 |
[28:08] | You lying sack of crap. | 你个大骗子 |
[28:14] | Take me home. | 送我回家 |
[28:24] | So, tell me. | 快告诉我 |
[28:25] | How was the party? | 派对如何 |
[28:28] | Glorious. | 棒极了 |
[28:30] | What did Pablo do when he saw you with Dave? | 帕布罗看见你和戴夫在一起什么反应 |
[28:33] | Was he furious? | 愤怒了吗 |
[28:35] | Honestly? I didn’t notice. | 说实话 我没注意 |
[28:39] | Didn’t notice? | 没注意吗 |
[28:41] | The whole point of taking a man to that party | 带男伴去聚会就是为了 |
[28:43] | was to get Pablo’s attention. | 引起帕布罗的注意啊 |
[28:44] | Oh, to hell with Pablo. I want Dave. | 帕布罗去死吧 我想要戴夫 |
[28:49] | What? | 什么 |
[28:49] | Dave and I had the most magical connection, | 我和戴夫非常来电 |
[28:52] | something I’ve always dreamed of. | 我一直都梦想如此 |
[28:54] | What do you think of a June wedding? | 你觉得六月结婚怎么样 |
[28:57] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[28:59] | We could have a baby by the spring. | 我们春天就可以有宝宝了 |
[29:01] | Zoila, listen to me. | 佐拉 听我说 |
[29:04] | You cannot end up with Dave. | 你不能和戴夫在一起 |
[29:05] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[29:07] | Because… | 因为… |
[29:10] | Because he’s a male prostitute? | 因为他是男妓吗 |
[29:12] | Exactly, and… | 正是 而且… |
[29:16] | Uh-oh. | 不好 |
[29:17] | Come here. | 过来 |
[29:18] | No. | 不要 |
[29:20] | How could you set me up with a gigolo? | 你怎么可以撮合我和一个牛郎啊 |
[29:23] | I only paid for companionship. | 我只付了陪同的钱 |
[29:25] | Frankly, his price for sex is a little unreasonable. | 说实话 他陪睡的钱高得有些离谱 |
[29:27] | What were you thinking?! | 你在想些什么呢 |
[29:29] | I thought you’d make Pablo jealous | 我还以为你会让帕布罗吃醋 |
[29:31] | and he’d come back to you. | 他会回到你身边 |
[29:33] | I’ve been so worried. | 我担心死了 |
[29:35] | Why do you care so much about my marriage? | 你为什么这么关心我的婚姻 |
[29:37] | Because I don’t want you to end up like me! | 因为我不想让你和我一样下场 |
[29:44] | It is so horrible… to be alone at this age. | 在这个年纪还孤独一人 真是太可怕了 |
[29:50] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[29:52] | I was trying to protect you. | 我是想保护你 |
[30:07] | Things may not work out with Pablo and me. | 我和帕布罗也许不能在一起 |
[30:10] | It’ll be sad, but that’s life. | 这很悲伤 但这就是生活 |
[30:13] | Still, I will not be alone, | 我还是不会孤单 |
[30:15] | because I will have the dearest, craziest friend | 因为我有最亲密 最疯狂的朋友 |
[30:21] | to keep me company until the day that I die. | 陪伴着我 直到我去世的那天 |
[30:25] | That is so sweet. | 你说得真好 |
[30:29] | And if you ever pull a stunt like this again, | 你要是再耍这样的花招 |
[30:31] | it will be the day that you die. | 那就是到你去世的那天 |
[30:34] | Got it? | 明白吗 |
[30:48] | I was just thinking of someone, a man I used to know. | 我只是想到了我以前认识的一个男人 |
[30:57] | You got a dirty mouth for a man that never talks. | 你虽然不说话 但是有一张下流的嘴啊 |
[31:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:03] | We were together, but this man… | 我们之前在一起 但是这个人 |
[31:08] | He doesn’t want to see me anymore. | 他不想再见我了 |
[31:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:17] | I wish I did… but I don’t. | 我希望我知道 但我不知道 |
[31:28] | I guess you can say that. | 可以这样说 |
[31:32] | Let me get you something to drink. | 我给你拿点喝的 |
[31:34] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[31:58] | “I know what it’s like | 我知道爱上一个人 |
[32:00] | “To love someone and then to lose them… | 然后又失去他的感受 |
[32:05] | “But when you are old like me, | 但等你到我这般年纪 |
[32:08] | “You will learn that… all things come to an end. | 你就会知道 天下无不散的宴席 |
[32:13] | “So you have a choice. | 所以你有选择 |
[32:16] | “You can go on being lonely and missing what you had… | 你可以继续孤单一人 想念你曾拥有的 |
[32:23] | Or you can move on to something new and wonderful.” | 也可以抛下过去 迎接崭新和美好的未来 |
[32:34] | You’re a wise man, Mr. Kenneth. | 你真是智者 肯尼思先生 |
[32:47] | The doctor at Sage Creek says | 香草溪的医生说 |
[32:48] | I’ll need at least a few weeks of intensive therapy. | 我至少需要几周时间进行强化治疗 |
[32:50] | Take as much time as you need. | 需要待多久都行 |
[32:52] | We can’t play fast and loose with your mental health. | 不能把你的精神健康当儿戏 |
[32:55] | Are you sure you don’t want | 你确定我走后 |
[32:56] | your sister to come for a visit while I’m gone? | 你不想要你妹妹来探望你吗 |
[32:58] | I know you detest being lonely. | 我知道你讨厌孤独一人 |
[32:59] | Don’t you worry about me. | 你别担心我 |
[33:02] | I will find some way to occupy myself. | 我会找点事干的 |
[33:05] | Well… | 那好吧 |
[33:07] | I guess this is goodbye. | 我想这就是道别了 |
[33:08] | It certainly is. Goodbye, my darling. | 当然是 再见 亲爱的 |
[33:18] | How soon until we go in and take off our clothes? | 我们还要多久能进去脱光光啊 |
[33:22] | Out of respect… | 出于尊重… |
[33:24] | we should wait until his car leaves the driveway. | 我们该等他的车驶出车道后 |
[33:34] | Hey, sweetheart. How was your day? | 亲爱的 你今天过得怎么样 |
[33:38] | Enlightening. | 很受启发 |
[33:41] | I just got off the phone with my attorney. | 我刚和我律师打完电话 |
[33:43] | He said you left Ethan $5 million in your will. | 他说你在遗嘱里给伊森留了五百万 |
[33:53] | Why does it feel like you’re accusing me of something? | 怎么感觉你是在指控我 |
[33:56] | I’m just trying to understand | 我只是在尽量理解 |
[33:59] | why you’d leave that much money to your maid’s son. | 你为什么要给你女佣的儿子留那么一大笔钱 |
[34:05] | It doesn’t make sense unless… | 这不合情理 除非… |
[34:08] | Unless what? | 除非什么 |
[34:09] | Unless… he’s also your son. | 除非 他也是你儿子 |
[34:14] | You think I had an affair with Opal? | 你觉得我和奥珀尔有私情 |
[34:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:18] | Well, then you should have asked… | 那你该直接问的 |
[34:20] | instead of using a prenup as an excuse | 不该用婚前协议当借口 |
[34:21] | to look through my financial records. | 来看我的财务记录 |
[34:23] | Fine. I’m a terrible person. | 好吧 我是个坏人 |
[34:25] | Why is Ethan in your will? | 你的遗嘱里为什么有伊森 |
[34:27] | You know, if you think I would cheat on my wife, | 如果你觉得我背着我妻子偷情了 |
[34:28] | why are you even here? | 那你为什么还在这里 |
[34:29] | I want to trust you. If there’s something I’m missing — | 我想信任你 如果我不知道一些事… |
[34:31] | Yes, I care about Ethan! He grew up in this house! | 是啊 我关心伊森 他在这房子里长大的 |
[34:35] | Is — is it so strange that I’d provide for him?! | 我给他留了一笔钱就这么奇怪吗 |
[34:36] | – God, I am so angry with you right now! – I’m sorry. I am. | -天啊 我现在好生你的气 -对不起 真的 |
[34:42] | But I need you to say the words. | 但我得听你说出口 |
[34:50] | Ethan is not my son. | 伊森不是我儿子 |
[34:56] | And I’m sleeping in the guest room tonight. | 今晚我去客房睡 |
[35:09] | It’s open. | 门是开的 |
[35:10] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[35:21] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[35:22] | I’ve been thinking. I hate being a maid. | 我一直在想 我讨厌做女佣 |
[35:26] | And to risk a friendship over a job I despise, | 为了一份我蔑视的工作 拿我俩的友谊冒险 |
[35:28] | that’s…well, that’s dumb. Even for me. | 那… 那很愚蠢 即使对我来说也是 |
[35:32] | Carmen. | 卡门 |
[35:34] | So I’m gonna tell Spence | 我要告诉斯宾思 |
[35:35] | that he’s got to find someone else to scrub his floors, okay? | 他得找别人来擦地板了 好吗 |
[35:44] | I’ve been thinking, too, | 我也在想这事 |
[35:46] | and I can’t keep worrying about Spence. | 我不能一直担心斯宾思了 |
[35:49] | He is living his life…and it’s time for me to live mine. | 他在过他的生活 我也该过我的生活了 |
[35:54] | So you don’t want me to quit? | 你不想让我辞职吗 |
[35:58] | It would be nice to know that someone I trust | 知道我信任的人会在他家照顾他 |
[36:00] | will be there to look after him. | 这挺好的 |
[36:03] | I’ll take wonderful care of him. | 我会好好照顾他的 |
[36:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:08] | Hey, Rosie. | 罗西 |
[36:10] | Ready to go? | 可以走了吗 |
[36:11] | Yes. I’ll be right there. | 好 我马上出门 |
[36:17] | You got a date? | 你有约会吗 |
[36:18] | I told you. I’m living my life. | 我告诉过你 我要过我的生活 |
[36:22] | Do I look okay? | 我看起来还行吗 |
[36:24] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[36:27] | This. | 这样 |
[36:29] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[36:31] | Well, I got to go make dinner for Spence. | 我该去给斯宾思做晚餐了 |
[36:34] | Oh. Hold on. | 等等 |
[36:41] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[36:51] | You sketched your little heart out, didn’t you? | 你真是画出了你的内心啊 对吧 |
[36:54] | What can I say? | 我能说什么呢 |
[36:56] | You inspired me. | 你鼓舞了我 |
[36:58] | Do you like them? | 你喜欢吗 |
[37:01] | You know, I-I’m sure they’re great, | 我肯定这些设计很棒 |
[37:02] | but I really don’t know anything about clothes. | 但我对衣服一无所知 |
[37:06] | They’re just statements. | 这些只是陈述 |
[37:07] | What you wear says something about who you are | 你穿的衣服表明了你的身份 |
[37:09] | or who you’d like to be. | 或者你想成为谁 |
[37:12] | – I think now is the perfect time for my gift. – Gift? | -我觉得现在送礼再好不过了 -礼物 |
[37:15] | Like I said, you inspired me, so… | 像我说的 你鼓舞了我 所以… |
[37:22] | I made you something. | 我给你做了件衣服 |
[37:27] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[37:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:31] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[37:32] | Yeah. This is, like, the nicest shirt I’ve ever owned. | 是啊 这是我拥有的最棒的衬衣 |
[37:35] | You don’t have to say that. | 你没必要那样说 |
[37:38] | Then how about I say this? | 那我说这个怎么样 |
[37:54] | Hello? | 喂 |
[37:55] | Mrs. Delatour, | 德拉图太太 |
[37:56] | I’m Dr. Gold from Remi’s program in Africa. | 我是雷米非洲项目的戈尔德医生 |
[37:59] | – Is everything ok? – Well, not really. | -一切还好吗 -不怎么好 |
[38:02] | Remi has a rather serious viral infection, | 雷米得了严重的病毒型感染 |
[38:04] | and he’s not responding to our treatments. | 他对我们的治疗没有反应 |
[38:06] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[38:08] | Do you need me to fly out there? | 你需要我飞过去吗 |
[38:11] | No. We’re sending him home on the next plane. | 不用 我们让他乘坐下一班飞机回家 |
[38:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:26] | I heard raised voices last night. | 我昨晚听到吵闹的声音了 |
[38:29] | Is everything all right? | 一切都还好吧 |
[38:31] | Nicholas and I just had a bit of a…disagreement. | 尼古拉斯和我有些 分歧 |
[38:35] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[38:40] | I heard my name mentioned. | 我听到你们提及了我的名字 |
[38:44] | I talked to Ethan a few days ago. | 我几天前和伊森聊过了 |
[38:46] | He told me he didn’t know who his father was. | 他告诉我 他不知道自己的父亲是谁 |
[38:50] | Then I discovered that Bicholas | 然后我发现 尼古拉斯 |
[38:53] | has left Ethan a lot of money in his will, so… | 在遗嘱里留给了伊森一大笔钱 所以… |
[38:56] | You let your imagination run wild. | 你开始尽情脑补了 |
[39:00] | I’m afraid so. | 我想是的 |
[39:04] | My first husband cheated on me. | 我的第一任丈夫背着我偷情 |
[39:07] | Clearly, I have trust issues. | 显然我不大信任人 |
[39:11] | I met Ethan’s father… in a bar. | 我在酒吧里 遇见了伊森的父亲 |
[39:17] | He told me I was pretty. | 他告诉我 我很漂亮 |
[39:19] | In those days, that was something I needed to hear, | 那时候 我就需要听这种话 |
[39:22] | so… I let him take me home. | 所以我让他带我回家了 |
[39:26] | But there was something about him, something… | 但是他身上有种感觉 |
[39:33] | frightening. | 可怕的感觉 |
[39:34] | Halfway through, I changed my mind. | 途中我改变了主意 |
[39:40] | I wanted to leave. | 我想离开 |
[39:42] | But he wouldn’t let me. | 但他不让 |
[39:47] | Ethan was the result of that horrifying night. | 伊森是那可怕一晚的产物 |
[39:52] | – Opal — – I never told my son. | -奥珀尔 -我从没告诉我儿子 |
[39:55] | I’d…rather he think I was promiscuous | 我宁愿让他觉得我很随便 |
[39:59] | than tell him that his father was a monster. | 也不愿告诉他 他父亲是个魔鬼 |
[40:04] | I am so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[40:06] | Don’t be. | 没必要 |
[40:09] | My life worked out in the end. | 最后 我生活得挺好 |
[40:13] | I have a decent job, a nice place to live. | 我有一份得体的工作 不错的住房 |
[40:16] | And someday, though he doesn’t know it yet, | 以后 虽然他还不知道 |
[40:21] | my son will become a very rich man. | 我儿子会成为有钱人 |
[40:26] | I owe that all to Nicholas. | 我欠尼古拉斯这一切 |
[40:31] | He has been so kind. | 他人太好了 |
[40:37] | And I will always be in his debt. | 我总是欠他的恩情 |
[40:57] | Well… | 怎么样… |
[41:00] | did you talk to her? | 你和她聊了吗 |
[41:01] | I told Marisol you left Ethan all that money | 我告诉玛莉索 你给伊森留这么多钱 |
[41:04] | out of the goodness of your heart. | 是出于好心 |
[41:07] | Thank you for lying. | 谢谢你撒谎 |
[41:08] | A deal’s a deal. | 这是交易嘛 |