时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | If you leave now, we won’t call the police. | 如果你们现在就走 我们不会报警 |
[00:05] | I think they want our jewelry. | 他们看来想抢我们的珠宝 |
[00:08] | That…I can’t take. | 但这一件 我收不了 |
[00:10] | Too hot to handle. | 太惹眼 没法出手 |
[00:11] | This is for you, ma’am. | 这是给您的 女士 |
[00:13] | Wear it well. | 戴上它吧 |
[00:14] | Adrian is having a normal emotional reaction | 这是艾德里经历灾难后的 |
[00:16] | to a devastating experience. | 正常情绪反应 |
[00:18] | You should consider hiring a bodyguard. | 你们该考虑雇一名保镖 |
[00:20] | I’m Tony Bishara, | 我是托尼·比沙拉 |
[00:21] | and I look forward to protecting you and your husband. | 我很期待能保护您和您的丈夫 |
[00:24] | – I’m not coming back home. – Where do you plan on staying? | -我不回家 -那你准备住哪里 |
[00:26] | Hi, there. | 您好 |
[00:27] | I understand you’re looking for a maid? | 请问是您要聘佣人吗 |
[00:29] | Hey. You must be Zoila’s daughter. | 你好 你一定就是佐拉的女儿了 |
[00:30] | – You the new pool boy? – I’m Ethan. | -你是新来的救生员吗 -我是伊森 |
[00:33] | We will produce your album. | 我们会发行你的唱片 |
[00:34] | If I pretend to be your wife. | 如果我假装成你妻子的话 |
[00:36] | I’m going to propose tonight. | 我今晚准备求婚 |
[00:37] | Will she still love you when she finds out what you did? | 她发现你的所作所为后还会爱你吗 |
[00:40] | She better not. | 她最好别发现 |
[00:42] | Hey, there. | 好啊 |
[00:43] | Hello, my darling. | 亲爱的 你来了 |
[00:44] | Dahlia died 15 years ago. | 达利娅15年前就去世了 |
[00:47] | I think Nicholas is ready to move on. | 我想尼古拉斯准备好过新生活了 |
[00:48] | Did he mention that she committed suicide? | 他有提到过 她是自杀的吗 |
[00:51] | Ms. Falta, you are released in good faith. | 法尔塔女士 你现在无罪释放 |
[00:53] | Hello, Mrs. Peri. | 你好 佩里太太 |
[00:54] | I really thought you were deported. | 我真心以为你被驱逐出境了 |
[00:56] | Is Mr. Spence here? | 斯宾思先生在吗 |
[00:57] | I’d like to see him, too. | 我也想见见他 |
[00:59] | Well, you’re in a good mood. | 你心情不错 |
[01:00] | I have great news and amazing news. | 我有个好消息 还有个更好的消息 |
[01:04] | Okay. I’m all ears. | 好的 我洗耳恭听 |
[01:06] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[01:11] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[01:12] | Spence and I have been having sex every day. | 我和斯宾思每天都做爱 |
[01:15] | I should be knocked up by now. | 我现在应该怀孕了 |
[01:17] | Well, I can start you on fertility drugs if you like, | 如果你想 我可以给你开生育药物 |
[01:19] | but what’s the rush? | 但干嘛这么着急 |
[01:21] | Let’s just say it’s better for my marriage if I’m pregnant. | 这样说吧 我怀孕了对我的婚姻有好处 |
[01:24] | Now… | 现在… |
[01:26] | Shoot me up with everything you got. | 你有什么全都给我注射吧 |
[01:36] | Just had my first visit with the OB. | 我刚刚和产科医生进行了第一次碰面 |
[01:39] | Doc says I won’t be showing for a while. | 医生说我这一阵子还不会显怀 |
[01:41] | Lucky me. | 真幸运 |
[01:44] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[01:49] | I had an affair with Rosie. | 我和罗西发生婚外情了 |
[01:52] | It’s not just a one-time thing. I’m in love with her. | 并不是一夜情 我爱上她了 |
[01:56] | And I need to be with her. | 我要跟她在一起 |
[02:01] | I want a divorce. | 我想要离婚 |
[02:06] | We’re having a baby, Spence. | 我们就要有孩子了 斯宾思 |
[02:08] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[02:08] | I know the timing is rotten, | 我知道这时机不好 |
[02:10] | but the truth is, our marriage has been over for a long time, | 但事实是 我们的婚姻早已经结束了 |
[02:13] | and we both deserve to be happy. | 我们俩都应该过得幸福 |
[03:06] | I just want to thank you. | 我想要谢谢你 |
[03:08] | You’re doing me a huge favor. | 你这是帮了我一个大忙 |
[03:09] | You’re helping me stay in America. | 你帮我留在了美国 |
[03:12] | I should thank you. | 是我应该感谢你 |
[03:15] | And I will take wonderful care of your family. | 我会好好照顾你的家人的 |
[03:17] | Oh, well, mostly, you’ll be taking care of my Uncle Ken. | 你主要是照顾肯叔叔 |
[03:19] | He recently had a stroke, but I’m sure | 他最近中风发作了 但我确定 |
[03:21] | that his wife and daughter will need some help, as well. | 他的妻女也需要帮助 |
[03:27] | Good luck to you. | 祝你好运 |
[03:29] | Aren’t you going inside? | 你不进去吗 |
[03:30] | Oh, no. I’m not going in there. | 不 我不进去了 |
[03:32] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[03:34] | You’ll see. | 你会知道的 |
[03:44] | So, your husband doesn’t talk? | 这么说你丈夫不能说话 |
[03:46] | Not since the stroke, and…I’m his daughter. | 他中风后就不能说了 而且 我是他女儿 |
[03:50] | I’m his wife. | 我是他妻子 |
[03:54] | I married Kenny two years ago. | 我是两年前嫁给肯尼的 |
[03:56] | Should I call you Mrs. Miller? | 我该叫您米勒太太吗 |
[03:59] | I’m just Didi. | 叫我迪迪就好 |
[04:01] | But you can call her Miss Miller. | 你可以叫她米勒小姐 |
[04:03] | She’s never been married, and she’s 40. | 她一直没有结婚 都40岁了 |
[04:05] | Call me Lucinda. | 叫我露辛达就行 |
[04:06] | And you can also call her Ambrosia. | 你可以叫她安布洛西亚 |
[04:09] | That was your name at the strip club, wasn’t it — | 你在脱衣舞俱乐部就是叫这个 不是吗 |
[04:12] | Ambrosia? | 安布洛西亚 |
[04:15] | So, Rosie, this is your little boy. | 罗西 这是你的儿子 |
[04:18] | Does he speak English? | 他会说英语吗 |
[04:19] | Almost. | 基本会 |
[04:20] | He’s learning new words every day. | 他每天都在学新词 |
[04:23] | Do you have kids? | 你有孩子吗 |
[04:24] | Maybe once Ken gets better, but there’s no rush. | 等肯好一些吧 不着急 |
[04:28] | I’ve got time. | 我有时间 |
[04:29] | I hope you do have a baby. | 我真希望你有孩子 |
[04:32] | They’ll never let her adopt | 她之前因持有毒品而被逮捕 |
[04:33] | with that arrest for drug possession. | 他们不会允许她收养孩子的 |
[04:35] | What did the cops catch you with — ecstasy? | 警察抓到你持有什么来着 摇头丸吗 |
[04:39] | Mama, que es ecstasy? | 妈妈 摇头丸是什么[西语] |
[04:43] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[04:44] | You don’t need to learn that word. | 你不需要学那个单词 |
[04:46] | Could you show us to our room now? | 现在能带我们去我们的房间吗 |
[04:48] | Sure. Follow me. | 当然 跟我来 |
[04:51] | Hey, papito. | 走吧 宝贝 |
[04:53] | You know, Rosie, Lucinda and I are not always like this. | 罗西 我和露辛达不总是这样 |
[04:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:58] | Sometimes, we get nasty. | 有时我们还会撕破脸皮 |
[05:05] | H-hey! That’s my breakfast. | 干什么呢 那是我的早餐 |
[05:08] | No, that is a heart attack wrapped in a flour tortilla. | 不 这是薄面饼包着的心脏病 |
[05:11] | What did the doctor say about your cholesterol? | 医生怎么说你的胆固醇来着 |
[05:13] | You know I can’t hear you when I’m looking at cheese. | 我现在眼里只有奶酪 根本听不到你说什么 |
[05:21] | Can you hear me now? | 现在能听到了吗 |
[05:25] | Hey, Mija! | 喂 米娅 |
[05:27] | Is that Valentina? | 是瓦伦蒂娜吗 |
[05:29] | Let me talk to her. | 让我跟她说几句 |
[05:30] | Hey, your mom’s here. You want to say hi? | 你妈在边上 你想跟她打声招呼吗 |
[05:35] | Whatever. | 随便了 |
[05:36] | Just find out where she is. | 问清楚她人在哪里就行 |
[05:37] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:39] | You’re working as a maid? | 你在给人家做女佣吗 |
[05:40] | What?! | 什么 |
[05:42] | Give me the phone. | 把电话给我 |
[05:43] | So, you’re a live-in? That’s good. | 你是住家女佣啊 挺好的 |
[05:45] | No! That is not good! | 不 不好 |
[05:47] | She’s supposed to be in design school! | 她应该去学设计的 |
[05:49] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[05:50] | She says you know the people she’s working for. | 她说你认识她的雇主 |
[05:53] | I do? | 是吗 |
[05:54] | Evelyn and Adrian Powell? | 伊芙琳和艾德里·鲍威尔 |
[05:57] | No, no, no. That’s good. That’s good, Mija. | 不不不 挺好的 米娅 |
[06:04] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[06:06] | Marisol asked me to help her clean out the closet. | 玛莉索让我帮她清理衣柜 |
[06:08] | Yeah, the rest of my stuff is being delivered tomorrow, | 明天我的东西就都到了 |
[06:10] | so I’m gonna need more room. | 腾点地方好放东西 |
[06:12] | But those are Dahlia’s letters, her private things. | 但这些是达利娅的私人信件 私人物品 |
[06:18] | Look, I am being careful. | 我很小心的 |
[06:20] | I am just moving this stuff into the garage. | 就把东西转移到车库去 |
[06:22] | That is not your decision to make. | 这个你说了不算 |
[06:25] | If you want to rearrange things around here, | 如果你想动这里的东西 |
[06:29] | you need permission. | 要得到许可才行 |
[06:31] | From you? | 你的许可吗 |
[06:32] | From Nicholas. It’s his house, remember? | 尼古拉斯的许可 这是他的房子 记得吗 |
[06:35] | We’re getting married. | 我们马上就结婚了 |
[06:36] | I thought I had a say in where things go. | 我想我有权决定这些 |
[06:39] | Well, you’re not married yet. | 你们这不是还没结婚吗 |
[06:52] | You should have seen it. It was like… | 你真该看看 真是… |
[06:54] | Cut him in two. | 让他无暇分身 |
[06:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:57] | Oh, hey, Carmen. | 卡门 |
[06:59] | I want you to meet Dario. | 这是达里奥 |
[07:00] | Dario, this is Carmen. | 达里奥 这是卡门 |
[07:02] | His fiance. | 他的未婚妻 |
[07:04] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[07:04] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长了 |
[07:07] | I’d love to hear it. | 我愿洗耳恭听 |
[07:10] | Since I’m beautiful, I can’t help but notice | 姐这么漂亮 可你们俩 |
[07:12] | that neither of you is looking at me. | 怎么都不看看我呢 |
[07:16] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[07:17] | Um, Dario is an old friend. | 达里奥是我的老朋友 |
[07:19] | We haven’t seen each other in years. | 我们多年没见了 |
[07:21] | And we were just catching up. | 我们刚在叙旧呢 |
[07:24] | No. What you’re doing is flirting, | 不 你们这明明是在调情 |
[07:26] | and everyone at this party’s starting to notice. | 派对上的人都开始注意了 |
[07:32] | Maybe it’s time to go. | 可能该走了 |
[07:33] | Yeah, I think so. | 我也这么觉得 |
[07:37] | Here’s, uh, the keys to my car. | 给你 这是车钥匙 |
[07:39] | Don’t wait up. Hmm. | 不用等我了 |
[07:52] | Anything else, Mrs. Powell? | 还有什么吩咐吗 鲍威尔太太 |
[07:53] | No. Tanya and I will call once we’ve finished shopping. | 没有了 我跟塔尼娅逛完街就打电话叫你 |
[08:01] | Well, kudos on the new bodyguard. | 新来的保镖不错啊 |
[08:03] | He is positively scrumptious. | 看上去秀色可餐 |
[08:04] | Is he? I hadn’t noticed. | 是吗 我怎么没注意 |
[08:06] | And my breasts are real, and I love my stepchildren. | 我的胸都是真的 我也爱我的继子 |
[08:09] | Are we done lying to each other now? | 我们能不这么虚伪了吗 |
[08:11] | I admit Tony’s handsome, | 托尼确实帅气 |
[08:12] | but it’s not like anything’s going to happen. | 但是什么都不会发生的 |
[08:14] | Not all of us like to seduce the help. | 又不是所有人都喜欢勾引佣人 |
[08:16] | I shower with my plumber one time… | 我就跟我家的水管工一起洗澡过一次… |
[08:24] | Evelyn, what’s wrong? | 伊芙琳 怎么了 |
[08:31] | Where did you get that? | 项链哪里来的 |
[08:33] | It was a gift. | 别人给的 |
[08:34] | Let me see it. | 给我看看 |
[08:35] | No! | 不行 |
[08:38] | That’s my blood ruby pendant. | 这条红宝石项链是我的 |
[08:39] | No, it’s mine! No! | 不 是我的 不要 |
[08:41] | Evelyn, what are you doing? | 伊芙琳 你干什么呢 |
[08:43] | – Leave me alone! – She stole my necklace. | -放开我 -她偷了我的项链 |
[08:47] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[08:48] | They’re just having a…minor disagreement. | 她们… 有点小分歧 |
[08:50] | Give it back, you bitch! | 还给我 贱人 |
[08:52] | Hey. You’re hurting me! | 你弄疼我了 |
[08:55] | She’s getting away! | 她跑了 |
[08:56] | For the love of God, someone shoot her! | 苍天呐 快开枪打她 |
[09:03] | Alejandro. It’s 6:00 in the morning! | 亚历翰卓 现在可是早上六点啊 |
[09:06] | Can we discuss this later, please? | 我们以后再说这个好吗 |
[09:07] | I am exhausted. | 我现在很累 |
[09:09] | Well, I’m your fiance. You should have called. | 我是你未婚妻 你该打个电话的 |
[09:12] | You know, from now on, | 从现在开始 |
[09:13] | if you want to have sex with hot guys, | 如果你想跟帅哥约炮 |
[09:15] | you do it here, home, okay, so I don’t worry. | 在家里就行 知道了吗 不要让我担心 |
[09:17] | Dario and I didn’t have sex. | 我没跟达里奥上床 |
[09:21] | Don’t tell that to the other gays. | 这个可千万别跟其他基佬说 |
[09:22] | They’ll kick you out of the union. | 他们会把你逐出基门的 |
[09:25] | We hadn’t seen each other in 10 years. | 我们都十年没见了 |
[09:26] | We had some serious catching up to do. | 我们真的得好好叙叙旧 |
[09:28] | So… is he an ex? | 他是你的前男友吗 |
[09:32] | He was the one that got away. | 是他离开我的 |
[09:35] | When he moved to Europe, he begged me to come with him, | 他去欧洲时 曾恳求我和他一起去 |
[09:37] | but I couldn’t because of my career. | 但我因为事业没有去 |
[09:40] | Of course, because your career is very important. | 那是当然 因为你的事业很重要 |
[09:43] | But seeing him last night | 但昨晚见到他 |
[09:45] | made me rethink a lot of my choices. | 让我反思了之前做的很多选择 |
[09:48] | He said he still loves me, | 他说他还爱我 |
[09:50] | and he asked me to move to Spain with him. | 他邀请我跟他一起去西班牙 |
[09:53] | And this time, I’m considering it. | 这次 我在考虑 |
[09:56] | Uh, but — but wh– what about us? | 但 那 我们怎么办 |
[10:00] | We have the engagement party Friday. | 星期五就要开订婚派对了 |
[10:02] | Yeah. I’m thinking we should wait on that. | 我觉得我们该把派对延期 |
[10:04] | Wait? | 延期 |
[10:05] | We’re getting married in six weeks. | 我们六周后就要结婚了 |
[10:07] | Maybe not. I don’t know. | 也许不结了 我不知道 |
[10:08] | Look, I need to get some rest | 我得休息下 |
[10:11] | ’cause I’m seeing Dario again tonight, | 今晚还要再见达里奥 |
[10:13] | And this time, we won’t be talking. | 这次可就不是说话了 |
[10:26] | Are you baking a cake? | 你在烤蛋糕吗 |
[10:28] | I’m trying to. | 我在尝试 |
[10:29] | It’s daddy’s birthday tomorrow. | 明天是爸爸的生日 |
[10:33] | You’re such a good daughter. | 你真是个贴心的女儿 |
[10:34] | Well, I like to think so. | 我也愿意这样想 |
[10:37] | Have you always lived with your father? | 你一直和父亲住在一起吗 |
[10:39] | Oh, lord, no. | 天呐 当然不 |
[10:41] | After I got my master’s, I lived in New York. | 我获得硕士学位后 就住在纽约了 |
[10:44] | I was a sculptor. | 我是位雕刻家 |
[10:46] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:47] | I was starting to make a name for myself, | 我开始小有名气时 |
[10:48] | but then mama died. | 我妈妈去世了 |
[10:51] | And daddy was so devastated, | 然后爸爸伤心欲绝 |
[10:53] | I had to come back and take care of him. | 我不得不回家照顾他 |
[10:55] | It was really nice. | 你真好 |
[10:58] | Then, one night, he goes out drinking, | 然后 有一天晚上 他出去喝酒 |
[11:01] | and he comes back | 回来时 |
[11:02] | with that cheap piece of Hollywood trash. | 带着那个低贱的好莱坞烂货 |
[11:06] | You mean Mrs. Didi? | 你是指迪迪太太 |
[11:08] | He let that slut crawl into my mama’s bed. | 他让那个贱人爬上了我妈妈的床 |
[11:12] | I will never forgive him for that. | 我永远都不会原谅他的 |
[11:20] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[11:22] | I really shouldn’t talk about this. | 真不该说这个 |
[11:25] | It makes me want to spit. | 一提起我就恨得想啐唾沫 |
[11:29] | Maybe I should finish the cake. | 还是让我来做蛋糕吧 |
[11:32] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[11:34] | Miss Lucinda? | 露辛达小姐 |
[11:37] | I’m sure Mrs. Didi loves your father. | 我相信迪迪太太爱着你父亲 |
[11:41] | Rosie, do me a favor. | 罗西 帮我个忙 |
[11:45] | Don’t ever say anything nice about that woman. | 永远别再为那个女人说好话 |
[11:48] | Okay, but, uh, I just don’t want to take sides. | 好的 但我只是不想偏袒谁 |
[11:52] | Taking sides is part of this job, | 选择阵营是这份工作的一部分 |
[11:55] | and I’m just happy to know you’ll be on mine. | 我很高兴知道你会是我这边的人 |
[12:04] | Hey, pool boy! What are you doing? | 救生员 你在干什么 |
[12:07] | If you must know, I’m looking for a bathroom. | 如果你非要知道的话 我在找洗手间 |
[12:10] | But you’re tracking in mud. | 你踩得到处都是泥 |
[12:12] | Well, that’s something to remember me by. | 权当做留个纪念吧 |
[12:23] | I don’t want to talk to you. | 我不想和你说话 |
[12:25] | Good. | 很好 |
[12:25] | I don’t want to talk to you, either. | 我也不想和你说话 |
[12:27] | Where’s your room? | 你的房间在哪儿 |
[12:28] | Upstairs. Why? | 楼上 怎么了 |
[12:31] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[12:34] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[12:35] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[12:38] | That’s a closet. | 那是壁橱 |
[12:40] | I’m here to pack up all your stuff and take you home. | 我是来收拾东西带你回家的 |
[12:41] | – I don’t want you working for the Powells. – Why not? | -我不想让你在鲍威尔家干活 -为什么不行 |
[12:43] | Because you’re only 19, and they’re dangerous. | 因为你才19岁 他们很危险 |
[12:47] | That’s the gift-wrapping room. | 那是包装礼品的房间 |
[12:49] | Damn, this house is big. | 妈的 这房子太大了 |
[12:51] | Look, I don’t care what you think of the Powells. | 我不管你怎么看待鲍威尔一家 |
[12:54] | They have been nothing but nice to me. | 他们一直对我很好 |
[12:56] | Yeah, well, the Powells are not the only reason | 鲍威尔一家不是我想让你离开的 |
[12:58] | I want you out of here. | 唯一原因 |
[12:59] | You should be in school making something of your life. | 你该去学校 有所作为 |
[13:01] | I can’t afford school right now. | 我现在付不起学费 |
[13:03] | Your father and I will take care of it. | 你父亲和我会付学费的 |
[13:05] | I can do it on my own. I just need a little time. | 我可以自己负担 我只是需要点时间 |
[13:08] | Girls like you think you have all the time in the world, | 像你这样的女孩总觉得时间还多 |
[13:11] | but the years fly by | 但时光飞逝 |
[13:12] | and then one day, you wake up | 然后有一天 你醒来 |
[13:14] | and you realize it’s too late to make your dreams come true. | 意识到实现梦想已经太迟 |
[13:17] | And then, you spend the rest of your life | 到那时 你只能耗尽余生 |
[13:19] | cleaning somebody else’s oven. | 给其他人擦拭烤箱 |
[13:21] | You’re doing it again. | 你又来了 |
[13:24] | You’re trying to control me. | 你在试图掌控我 |
[13:26] | Can’t you get a different job — | 你就不能找份别的工作 |
[13:28] | – something in a mall? – No! | -在商场里干活 -不行 |
[13:30] | I work for the Powells, and that’s all there is to it. | 我为鲍威尔一家工作 就是这样 |
[13:32] | Now, please, go back to your life, and let me have mine. | 拜托 过你的日子去 我的生活我做主 |
[13:53] | Okay, guys, | 好了 各位 |
[13:54] | I’m gonna want everything in the master bedroom. | 把所有东西都放在主卧 |
[13:57] | Everything? I mean, there’s over 50 boxes in the truck. | 所有东西 车里有50多个箱子呢 |
[14:00] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[14:12] | What’s all this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[14:13] | The rest of my boxes arrived today. | 我其余的行李今天到了 |
[14:15] | Y-yeah, I — I can see that. | 我能看出来 |
[14:19] | I was gonna store some of this stuff in the hallway closet. | 我本想把其中一部分放在走廊的壁橱里 |
[14:22] | Well, why didn’t you? | 为什么没放 |
[14:24] | Because it’s already filled… | 因为壁橱已经装满了 |
[14:27] | with Dahlia’s things. | 达利娅的东西 |
[14:31] | So, this little display, | 所以这个阵势 |
[14:34] | it’s your way of asking me to move them? | 是为了让我把那些东西拿走吗 |
[14:36] | I guess it was a little passive-aggressive. | 我知道这一招有点消极攻击 |
[14:41] | Tell me, what part of this is passive? | 告诉我 哪一部分消极了 |
[14:45] | All right, first thing tomorrow, | 好了 明天第一件事 |
[14:46] | I’ll have Ethan move Dahlia’s things to the garage. | 就是让伊森把达利娅的东西都搬到车库去 |
[14:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:51] | I didn’t think you’d mind, | 我以为你不会介意 |
[14:52] | but Opal said that I needed your permission. | 但是奥珀尔说我需要先征得你的同意 |
[15:01] | You know, on second thought, | 我想了一想 |
[15:02] | I don’t want Dahlia’s things in the garage. | 还是别把达利娅的东西放在车库了 |
[15:06] | Call Goodwill tomorrow. | 明天打电话给好意慈善公司 |
[15:06] | Have them take everything away. | 让他们把所有的东西都搬走 |
[15:09] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[15:11] | Dahlia’s gone. | 达利娅已经走了 |
[15:14] | But you are here to stay. | 但你要留下来 |
[15:20] | Oh, Nick. | 尼克 |
[15:32] | Hello, there. | 好呀 |
[15:34] | Rosie. | 罗西 |
[15:35] | You scared me. | 你吓了我一跳 |
[15:37] | What are you doing up? | 你怎么还没睡 |
[15:38] | I wanted to fix Mr. Ken’s robe before he got up in the morning. | 我想在肯先生起床前补好他的睡袍 |
[15:44] | That’s a pretty dress. | 这条裙子真好看 |
[15:48] | I know how it looks, me hitting the clubs | 我知道这看起来像是 |
[15:51] | while Kenny’s stuck in that chair, | 肯尼不能动弹时我却在泡夜店 |
[15:54] | but every once in a while, I need to have a good time. | 但偶尔我确实需要放松一下 |
[15:57] | It must be hard on you, having a sick husband. | 有一个生病的丈夫肯定很不容易吧 |
[16:01] | It is. | 确实 |
[16:03] | When I first met Kenny, I didn’t think he was that old. | 第一次遇到肯尼的时候 我不知道他那么老 |
[16:08] | I just thought he was adorable. | 我只觉得他很可爱 |
[16:11] | And funny. | 又风趣 |
[16:13] | And he dressed better than any man I’d ever met — | 比我遇到的任何男人穿着都得更华丽 |
[16:16] | Custom-made shirts, Italian shoes. | 定制衬衫 意大利鞋 |
[16:23] | We had two wonderful years. | 我们度过了无比美好的两年 |
[16:28] | Then, one day, I found him lying on the floor. | 直到有一天 我发现他躺在地板上 |
[16:35] | So, what has Lucinda told you about me? | 露辛达都跟你说了我什么 |
[16:38] | Did she call me a gold digger and a slut and a moron? | 她是不是说我傍大款 是个荡妇 蠢货 |
[16:42] | She never said moron. | 她没说你是蠢货 |
[16:44] | Well, don’t you believe a word she says. | 你可别信她说的 |
[16:48] | I love Kenny. | 我很爱肯尼 |
[16:50] | She’s just jealous ’cause that big old ass of hers | 她只是嫉妒 因为她这个肥婆 |
[16:52] | has been on the market for years and no one’s buying. | 这么多年都没人要 |
[16:56] | Mrs. Didi. | 迪迪太太 |
[16:58] | How could you live with someone you hate? | 你是怎么做到和自己恨的人一起生活呢 |
[17:02] | I just try to remind myself | 我一直努力提醒自己 |
[17:03] | when Kenny dies, all this belongs to me. | 等肯尼死了 这一切就都是我的了 |
[17:09] | And you should keep that in mind, too. | 你也应该好好记住这一点 |
[17:25] | Mrs. Powell, I really have to advise against this. | 鲍威尔太太 我真的不太建议你这样做 |
[17:28] | The man at the soup kitchen said | 施食处的人说 |
[17:29] | he’s seen that homeless woman around here. | 他在这附近见过那个流浪女 |
[17:30] | If any of the other bums recognize her, | 如果任何一个流浪者认出她来 |
[17:32] | I could have my necklace back by tonight. | 我今晚就能拿回我的项链了 |
[17:35] | Well, at least let’s stick together | 那发这些肖像草图的时候 |
[17:36] | while we hand these sketches out. | 我们至少要一起行动 |
[17:37] | Oh, that’ll take hours. | 那要花好长时间 |
[17:38] | Relax. Adrian and I will be fine. | 放心 我和艾德里安不会有事的 |
[17:46] | Now… you try that alley, | 好 你去这条巷子 |
[17:50] | and, uh, we’ll search over there. | 我们去那儿看看 |
[17:55] | Adrian? | 艾德里安 |
[17:59] | Darling, what’s wrong? | 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[18:03] | We shouldn’t have come here. | 我们不该来这儿的 |
[18:04] | But you agreed to this. | 但你答应了 |
[18:05] | At home, in the living room. | 那是在家 在客厅的时候 |
[18:07] | Now that we’re here, it’s so dark. | 现在我们在这儿 这里太黑了 |
[18:09] | This adolescent cowardice of yours | 你这像小孩一样的胆子 |
[18:10] | is really getting on my nerves. | 简直要把我气疯了 |
[18:12] | – Get out of the car. – No! | -下车 -不 |
[18:13] | – Adrian! – Hey, little mama. | -艾德里安 -小妞 |
[18:17] | Hello, there. You startled me. | 你好 你吓到我了 |
[18:20] | Oh, well, that’s all right. | 没事 |
[18:20] | Perhaps you can help me. | 也许你能帮帮我 |
[18:22] | I’m looking for a woman. | 我在找一个女人 |
[18:24] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[18:27] | I don’t mean to s-sound rude, | 我不想这么粗鲁 |
[18:29] | but…you are terrifying. | 但是 你真的太可怕了 |
[18:31] | Could you stay there? | 你能待在那儿别动吗 |
[18:35] | I’m warning you, my husband is in this car, | 我在警告你 我丈夫就在车里 |
[18:37] | and he will defend me to the death. | 他会誓死保护我的 |
[18:39] | Isn’t that right, dear? | 对吧 亲爱的 |
[18:42] | Adrian! | 艾德里安 |
[18:44] | Adrian, open this door! | 艾德里安 把门打开 |
[18:46] | Don’t just sit there. Do something! | 别光坐在那儿 做点什么 |
[18:50] | Leave her alone! | 别碰她 |
[18:51] | Oh, my — | 我的天 |
[18:53] | Not one more step! | 你敢再走近一步 |
[18:54] | You got pretty hair. | 你的头发真美 |
[19:00] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[19:02] | No. | 没有 |
[19:05] | I’m just angry. | 我只是很生气 |
[19:13] | Hey. Can I talk to you about something? | 我能跟你说件事吗 |
[19:16] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[19:18] | Are you going to ask me out? | 你要约我出去了吗 |
[19:20] | No, but thank you for the enthusiasm. | 不 但是谢谢你有兴趣 |
[19:24] | What, then? | 那要说什么 |
[19:27] | You know those egg thingies upstairs? | 你知道楼上的那些蛋形装饰品吧 |
[19:30] | Your mom sort of took one. | 你妈妈拿走了一个 |
[19:34] | What? | 什么 |
[19:34] | Yeah, I was coming out of the bathroom, | 我刚好从卫生间出来 |
[19:36] | and I saw her put it in her purse. | 然后看到她放在了包里 |
[19:38] | That’s ridiculous. My mother doesn’t steal. | 真荒唐 我妈妈才不偷东西呢 |
[19:40] | Well, does she borrow? | 那她借东西吗 |
[19:43] | No. | 不 |
[19:44] | Why would mother want an egg thingy? | 为什么我妈妈会想要那个蛋形装饰品 |
[19:46] | I don’t know why anyone | 我不知道为什么 |
[19:47] | would want half of the crap in this house, | 会有人想要这房子的一半垃圾 |
[19:48] | but if Mrs. Powell finds that it’s missing, | 但如果鲍威尔太太发现东西不见了 |
[19:50] | she might think that… you stole it. | 她可能会觉得…是你偷的 |
[19:55] | And then she’d fire me. | 那她就会解雇我 |
[19:59] | And just so you know, I’m gonna ask you out next week, | 告诉你一句 我下周要约你出去 |
[20:01] | so try to act surprised. | 到时候尽量表现得惊讶点哦 |
[20:10] | What are you doing with that? | 你拿着那个干什么 |
[20:12] | Good morning to you, too, Opal. | 你也早上好啊 奥珀尔 |
[20:15] | That belongs to Dahlia. | 那是达利娅的 |
[20:16] | I told you not to touch her things. | 我跟你说了别碰她东西 |
[20:19] | No, you said I needed permission to move her things, | 不 你说我要有允许才能搬走她的东西 |
[20:22] | so I spoke to Nicholas last night. | 所以我昨晚跟尼古拉斯说了 |
[20:25] | And what did he say? | 他怎么说 |
[20:26] | It’s a bit of a surprise, actually. | 实际上有点出人意料 |
[20:28] | I just wanted to put Dahlia’s things in the garage, | 我只想把达利娅的东西搬去车库 |
[20:30] | but he said to get rid of them entirely. | 但他说全部扔掉 |
[20:34] | What? | 什么 |
[20:35] | The folks at Goodwill sent a truck. | 好意慈善的人派了辆卡车来 |
[20:37] | I guess this got left behind. | 我想他们没拿这个 |
[20:42] | No! | 不可能 |
[20:52] | Look, Opal… | 奥珀尔 |
[20:54] | You had no right! | 你凭什么这么做 |
[20:56] | Oh, for God’s sake… | 天呐 |
[20:57] | Those were not your things, | 那些不是你的东西 |
[20:59] | and this is not your house! | 这也不是你的房子 |
[21:07] | And then she screams, “This isn’t your house!” | 然后她大叫”这也不是你的房子” |
[21:10] | – She didn’t! – Yeah. | -不会吧 -没错 |
[21:13] | I am seriously thinking about asking Nick to fire her. | 我真的在考虑让尼克解雇她 |
[21:18] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:19] | How long has she been working for Nicholas? | 她为尼古拉斯工作多久了 |
[21:21] | About 20 years. | 差不多二十年 |
[21:22] | And how long have you been living there? | 那你在那住了多久呢 |
[21:24] | I see where you’re going with this, | 我知道你要说什么 |
[21:25] | but I’m not some houseguest. | 但我可不是什么房客 |
[21:27] | I’m the future Mrs. Deering, | 我是未来的迪林太太 |
[21:29] | And if I politely ask a maid to clean out a closet, | 如果我礼貌地请女佣收拾干净柜子 |
[21:34] | I think she should do it. | 我觉得她就该听话 |
[21:36] | God, that is annoying. | 天 你这样真闹心 |
[21:37] | Look, when you work in a house for 20 years, | 当你在一间房子里工作二十年 |
[21:40] | you start to think of it as your own. | 你会开始把它当成自己家 |
[21:43] | Like this place — | 就像这里 |
[21:44] | my name may not be on the deed, but… | 房产证上虽然没我名字 但… |
[21:47] | it’s my home. | 这是我家 |
[21:48] | I get that. | 我明白 |
[21:50] | But Opal freaked out on me, | 但奥珀尔吓坏我了 |
[21:52] | and now I have to walk on eggshells in my own home? | 我还得在自己家里小心翼翼[走在蛋壳上]吗 |
[21:55] | In that case, you should fire her. | 那样的话 你是该解雇她 |
[21:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:59] | If she’s leaving eggshells on the floor… | 如果她把蛋壳留在地上的话 |
[22:01] | a maid can be bitchy, but she’s still got to clean up. | 女佣可以婊 但她还是得打扫 |
[22:07] | Anyway, I think you should go back to Opal and apologize. | 不管怎样 我觉得你该跟奥珀尔道歉 |
[22:12] | Seriously?! | 真的吗 |
[22:13] | It’s a chance to clear the air, | 这是个消除误会的机会 |
[22:14] | and if she doesn’t start to behave, | 如果她还是不规矩 |
[22:15] | then talk to Nicholas. | 那再去找尼古拉斯 |
[22:18] | I hope you’re right. | 但愿你是对的 |
[22:19] | I don’t want to be one of these Beverly Hills divas | 我可不想变成比佛利山庄的富太太 |
[22:21] | that’s always complaining about her maid. | 成天抱怨自己的女佣 |
[22:26] | It’s already happened, hasn’t it? | 我已经是了 对吗 |
[22:32] | You never read the contract? | 你从来没读过合同吗 |
[22:34] | It’s my first phony marriage! Now, give me a break. | 我才第一次假结婚 饶了我好吗 |
[22:37] | Just tell me, my album, my tour — | 你就告诉我 我的唱片 巡演 |
[22:40] | I still get all that, right, even if we’re just engaged? | 即使我们只是订婚 也都还有 对吗 |
[22:42] | Hold on. I’m reading. | 别急 我在看 |
[22:43] | How could Alejandro do this to me? | 亚历翰卓怎么能这么对我 |
[22:45] | You know, promises were made, hearts were crossed. | 我们互相立下了誓言 |
[22:48] | I thought we really meant something to each other. | 我以为我们对彼此都很重要 |
[22:50] | Why? It’s a fake relationship. | 为什么 这本来就是假恋爱 |
[22:52] | And we were gonna live a long fake life together, okay? | 那我们也会虚情假意地永远生活在一起 |
[22:56] | Oh! Here it is. | 找到了 |
[22:58] | “The terms of this contract will not be binding until such time | “本合同条款在签署人与艺人 |
[23:01] | as the undersigned and the artist are legally joined.” | 依法结合后才具有约束力” |
[23:05] | So, what does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[23:06] | It means if you don’t get married, you get bubkes. | 意思是如果你们不结婚 你什么都没有 |
[23:09] | No, no, no! | 不要啊 |
[23:11] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:12] | Why can’t he just marry me and have gay sex on the weekends | 他为什么不能娶了我 周末去找基友打炮呢 |
[23:14] | like every other husband in Hollywood? | 就像好莱坞其他所有丈夫一样 |
[23:17] | Look, I know you got a lot riding on this, | 我知道你把这个看得很重 |
[23:19] | but it’s time to start facing reality. | 但现在是面对现实的时候了 |
[23:22] | No. | 不 |
[23:24] | I am Carmen Luna, and I never face reality. | 我是卡门·卢娜 我绝不面对现实 |
[23:31] | I just talked to my lawyer. | 我刚跟律师谈过了 |
[23:33] | I told him I don’t want alimony or the house, | 我告诉他我不要赡养费和房子 |
[23:35] | so there’s no reason this thing has to get ugly. | 所以我们没必要闹得满城风雨 |
[23:40] | And I’m sorry I hurt you. | 抱歉我伤害了你 |
[23:41] | I didn’t mean to fall in love with Rosie. | 我不是故意要爱上罗西的 |
[23:50] | I’m a star. | 我是个明星 |
[23:54] | Men don’t leave stars for maids. | 男人不会为了女佣甩了明星 |
[23:57] | Well, this one’s going to, but I won’t tell anyone why. | 我就会 但我不会告诉大家为什么 |
[24:01] | We’ll just let people believe | 我们就让大家相信 |
[24:01] | we’re another Hollywood casualty. | 我们又是一对好莱坞的牺牲品罢了 |
[24:04] | If you continue seeing Rosie, trust me… | 如果你继续跟罗西见面 相信我 |
[24:07] | you’ll be the casualty. | 你会变成牺牲品的 |
[24:09] | What exactly do you think that you can do to me? | 你觉得你自己能把我怎么样啊 |
[24:13] | I’m America’s sweetheart, remember? | 我可是美国甜心 记得吗 |
[24:17] | My tear-stained face will be on the cover of every tabloid. | 我痛哭流涕的脸会登上所有小报的封面 |
[24:20] | I’ll tell anyone who will listen | 我会告诉每个愿意听的人 |
[24:22] | my husband seduced the maid | 我丈夫勾搭女佣 |
[24:23] | while our baby was asleep in the next room. | 而我们的孩子就在隔壁房间睡觉 |
[24:26] | Once I’m done, | 一旦这么做了 |
[24:27] | you’ll be the most hated man in show business. | 你就会成为演艺圈最遭人恨的人 |
[24:29] | Your career as daytime TV’s nicest doctor will be over. | 你日间电视最佳医生的生涯就会结束了 |
[24:34] | I don’t care about that. | 我不在乎这个 |
[24:35] | Do you care about our son? | 那你在乎我们的儿子吗 |
[24:37] | Because I also plan on moving to Europe | 我还打算带上塔科 |
[24:39] | and taking Tucker with me. | 跟我一起搬去欧洲 |
[24:42] | I will not allow that. I will fight you in court. | 我不会准你这么做的 官司打到底 |
[24:44] | And you’ll lose. | 但你打不赢官司 |
[24:46] | You’re the scum shacking up with the maid, remember? | 你是和女佣同居的人渣 不是吗 |
[24:49] | A judge won’t let you go to Europe, | 法官不会准你去欧洲的 |
[24:52] | not when you’re about to give birth to our brand-new baby. | 因为你不久就要生孩子了 |
[24:56] | Joke’s on you. | 好笑的是你 |
[24:57] | I’m not pregnant. | 我没怀孕 |
[24:59] | That was just a maneuver designed to save our marriage. | 这只是我为了挽救婚姻玩的把戏 |
[25:04] | Oh, well. | 到此为止 |
[25:12] | You’re a monster. | 你是个魔鬼 |
[25:15] | And yet I seem so nice in my films. | 但我在电影里看起来心地善良 |
[25:21] | To recap, | 再说一遍 |
[25:23] | if you see Rosie again, even one more time, | 如果你还见罗西 再见一面 |
[25:27] | I will destroy you. | 我就毁掉你 |
[25:29] | Got it… Mr. Spence? | 懂了吗 斯宾思先生 |
[25:46] | Opal, I was hoping we could talk. | 奥珀尔 我希望我们能谈谈 |
[25:54] | Did you know I’m writing a book? | 你知道我正在写本书吗 |
[25:57] | It’s about what I went through to get my son out of jail. | 内容是我如何把我孩子从监狱里救出来 |
[26:03] | I had to work as a maid for six months, | 我得做六个月的女佣 |
[26:05] | so you’d think I would remember | 所以你觉得 我会记得 |
[26:07] | to respect the people who do this job. | 要尊重做这行的人 |
[26:14] | You’ve taken such beautiful care of Dahlia’s things | 这些年来 你尽职尽责照看 |
[26:17] | for all these years. | 达利娅的遗物 |
[26:19] | I should have spoken to you before I gave them away. | 在送走以前 我是该跟你说的 |
[26:22] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:30] | I was 19 when I met Dahlia. | 我初遇达利娅才19岁 |
[26:35] | I was single, pregnant… | 我孤苦无依 怀有身孕 |
[26:40] | and terrified. | 内心恐惧 |
[26:42] | She offered to take me in and give me a job. | 她接纳我 还给我工作 |
[26:47] | She was more than an employer. | 她不只是个雇主 |
[26:52] | She was my friend. | 她还是我的朋友 |
[26:55] | It’s been 15 years since she died, | 她去世15年了 |
[26:57] | and I — I still grieve for her. | 但我仍旧缅怀她 |
[27:03] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[27:06] | No. | 不 |
[27:09] | I should apologize to you. | 是我该向你道歉 |
[27:12] | The way I’ve been behaving, it’s…unacceptable. | 我的行为确实让人难以接受 |
[27:18] | So…maybe we can start over. | 那我们重归于好吧 |
[27:25] | I would like that. | 我愿意 |
[27:34] | Well, well, well. | 瞧瞧 |
[27:36] | You are a difficult woman to find. | 你还真是个难找的女人 |
[27:40] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[27:41] | No. But I know you. | 不 但我认识你 |
[27:44] | You’re a thief. | 你是个贼 |
[27:47] | Somebody gave this to me. | 这是别人送我的 |
[27:49] | Well, now you’re going to give it to me, | 那你现在该送给我了 |
[27:53] | whether you like it or not. | 不论你愿不愿意 |
[27:59] | Mr. Kenneth, I fixed your robe. | 肯尼思先生 长袍我补好了 |
[28:01] | Now we can get you ready for your birthday dinner. | 该给您准备好 去吃生日饭了 |
[28:04] | I love birthdays. | 我爱生日 |
[28:06] | My favorite part is the presents. | 最喜欢拆礼物的环节 |
[28:12] | I wish I knew you better | 我希望更了解您 |
[28:14] | so I could give you something you’d like. | 就能送您喜欢的礼物了 |
[28:34] | You know what, Mr. Kenneth? | 您猜怎么着 肯尼思先生 |
[28:36] | I think I know what you’d like for your birthday. | 我想我知道您愿意在生日当天穿什么了 |
[28:47] | …of getting to the bottom of this. | …对这事追根溯底 |
[28:48] | What in the world? | 这怎么回事 |
[28:52] | Uncle Ken? | 肯叔叔 |
[28:54] | Look at you! | 瞧您这身 |
[28:55] | Rosie, did you do this? | 罗西 你给他穿的吗 |
[28:56] | I thought Mr. Kenneth would like to dress up for a change. | 我觉得肯尼思先生想换套衣服 |
[29:00] | That was very thoughtful. | 考虑真周到 |
[29:02] | Yeah! I can’t remember | 是啊 我都记不得 |
[29:03] | the last time Kenny looked this nice. | 肯尼上次这么帅是什么时候了 |
[29:06] | Are you done performing? | 还没演够吗 |
[29:08] | Excuse me?! | 你什么意思 |
[29:09] | Reggie is the executor of daddy’s estate. | 雷吉是爸爸的遗嘱执行人 |
[29:12] | Every time he stops by, | 每次他过来 |
[29:13] | Didi turns on the waterworks to impress him. | 迪迪都会眼泪汪汪 给他留好印象 |
[29:15] | You are such a liar. | 你满口谎言 |
[29:17] | You could put daddy in a suit any time you want! | 你想什么时候给爸爸穿西装都可以 |
[29:19] | And when was the last time you did something nice for him? | 你上次为他做点好事是什么时候 |
[29:21] | I gave up my whole life for him. | 我为了他放弃了我的一生 |
[29:23] | – Now who’s performing? – Okay, ladies, please… | -现在是谁在演啊 -行了 女士们 请… |
[29:25] | Rosie, go ahead and serve dinner. | 罗西 去上菜 |
[29:27] | No. | 不 |
[29:28] | I want to do presents first. | 先拆礼物 |
[29:29] | Rosie, do as I say. | 罗西 照我说的做 |
[29:31] | Rosie, this is my house. She’s just an elderly guest. | 罗西 这是我家 她不过是个年长的客人 |
[29:34] | No one asked you, Ambrosia. | 没人问你 安布洛西亚 |
[29:36] | You work for me, remember? | 你为我工作 记得吗 |
[29:38] | No, she works for me. | 不 她为我工作 |
[29:39] | You know, I’m sick of this. Just go to hell! | 我忍够了 去死吧你 |
[29:41] | Back off, bitch! | 滚吧 荡妇 |
[29:47] | I think that means I work for him. | 这意思应该是我为他工作 |
[30:09] | Hey, Mija, what’s up? | 米娅 什么事 |
[30:12] | Ho– ho– hold on. | 等…等会儿 |
[30:14] | Slow down! | 慢点说 |
[30:19] | Your mother did what? | 你母亲做了什么 |
[30:27] | What the hell were you thinking?! | 你到底在想什么 |
[30:29] | I wanted her out of that house. | 我希望她离开那栋房子 |
[30:31] | That’s your excuse for stealing? | 这就是你偷东西的借口吗 |
[30:32] | Do you want your daughter to be a maid, | 你想让你女儿成为女佣 |
[30:34] | to watch while she throws her life away? | 看着她抛弃她的生活吗 |
[30:36] | It’s her life to throw! | 那也是她的生活 |
[30:38] | I know what I’m talking about. | 我知道我在说什么 |
[30:40] | I had a chance to go to college. | 我有机会上大学 |
[30:42] | I thought that scholarship would always be there — | 我以为奖学金一直都会在 |
[30:44] | Yeah, I know — your life didn’t turn out the way you wanted. | 我知道 你的生活并不是你想要的那样 |
[30:47] | How does that justify trying to get your own daughter fired?! | 但这也不是害你亲女儿被炒的理由啊 |
[30:49] | All right! | 好吧 |
[30:52] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[30:54] | It just happened! | 事情就这样发生了 |
[30:57] | I don’t know what I was thinking. | 我不知道我在想些什么 |
[30:58] | I do. | 我知道 |
[30:59] | You were thinking you could control | 你想着你可以控制 |
[31:01] | everything under the sun — | 世界上一切东西 |
[31:03] | The world according to Zoila… | 佐拉掌管的世界 |
[31:04] | Pablo. | 帕布罗 |
[31:05] | …always making us jump through your hoops. | 总是让我们听你的安排 |
[31:07] | Valentina and I have been doing it for years, | 瓦伦蒂娜和我一直都是这样 |
[31:09] | and we’re sick of it! | 我们受够了 |
[31:12] | I mean, we love you, but, god, you make us so unhappy! | 我们爱你 但天啊 你让我们很不快乐 |
[31:16] | You’re unhappy? | 你不快乐吗 |
[31:22] | Since when? | 从什么时候开始 |
[31:25] | Since as long as I can remember. | 从我能记得开始 |
[31:36] | I’m taking this back to Valentina. | 我去把这个还给瓦伦蒂娜 |
[31:43] | Mrs. Powell? | 鲍威尔太太 |
[31:46] | I believe this belongs to you. | 我想这是你的 |
[31:48] | Tony! | 托尼 |
[31:50] | How in the world…? | 你怎么… |
[31:53] | I have my ways. | 我有门路 |
[31:57] | Here. Allow me. | 让我来 |
[32:03] | When those men broke into our home, | 那些人闯入我们家时 |
[32:04] | they stole so much more than this necklace. | 他们偷走的不止这条项链 |
[32:08] | They took our dignity, our sense of security… | 他们夺走了我们的尊严 安全感 |
[32:12] | Now I feel like I’ve gotten some of those things back. | 现在我觉得那些感觉又回来一些了 |
[32:16] | I’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[32:18] | Oh, how can I ever repay you? | 我该怎么报答你 |
[32:21] | Seeing you smile is payment enough. | 看见你的微笑就是足够的报答了 |
[32:33] | “ET” has just learned | ET刚得知 |
[32:34] | that longtime couple Spence and Peri Westmore | 结婚已久的斯宾思和佩里·韦斯特莫夫妇 |
[32:37] | are calling it quits. | 打算到此为止 |
[32:39] | Although the couple issued a statement | 虽然这对夫妇发表了声明 |
[32:40] | saying the divorce will be amicable, | 说会和平分手 |
[32:42] | rumors are swirling that the hunky soap star | 谣言传得沸沸扬扬 说英俊潇洒的肥皂剧明星 |
[32:45] | may have cheated on America’s sweetheart. | 可能背着美国甜心偷情了 |
[32:47] | And, of course, we’ll always keep you updated | 当然 我们会一直跟进最新消息 |
[32:49] | for the latest on this story. | 向您播报 |
[33:03] | Rosie, what are you doing here? | 罗西 你来干什么 |
[33:04] | I saw the TV. | 我看见电视了 |
[33:06] | They were talking about you and Mrs. Peri. | 他们在说你和佩里太太的事 |
[33:10] | Look, I can’t talk right now. | 我现在不方便说话 |
[33:12] | I just wanted to see if you were okay. | 我只想来看看你是否还好 |
[33:15] | Not really. | 不怎么好 |
[33:17] | Do you want to go to breakfast tomorrow, | 你明天想去吃早饭吗 |
[33:19] | Tell me what happened? | 告诉我发生了什么事 |
[33:21] | No, I don’t. | 我不想 |
[33:23] | As a matter of fact, uh, I can’t see you again. | 实际上 我不能再和你见面了 |
[33:28] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:32] | My family is breaking up because of you. | 因为你 我的家庭破裂了 |
[33:35] | I’m very upset. | 我很心烦意乱 |
[33:37] | You have to stay away. | 你得离我远点 |
[33:40] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:00] | You know, my meetings are only during the days. | 我只有白天才开会 |
[34:02] | You sure you don’t want to come with me? | 你确定不想和我一起去吗 |
[34:04] | San Francisco sounds fun, | 旧金山听起来很好玩 |
[34:05] | but I have a lot of writing to do. | 但我要写很多东西 |
[34:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:09] | I guess I’m just worried | 我想我只是很担心 |
[34:09] | about you being all alone in the house with Opal. | 你和奥珀尔共处一室 |
[34:12] | Well, I told you, we’re good now. | 我告诉过你 我们现在没事了 |
[34:14] | By the time you get back, we’re gonna be besties. | 你回来的时候 我俩会成为要好的闺蜜 |
[34:16] | Oh, now I’m definitely worried. | 现在我真是担心死了 |
[34:20] | See you in a week. | 一周后见 |
[34:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:39] | 鉴于你说的话 我不管你想要做什么 达利娅 | |
[34:55] | Alejandro! | 亚历翰卓 |
[34:57] | Where’s your tie? | 你的领带呢 |
[34:59] | Well, isn’t this a casual thing? | 这不是随意的场合吗 |
[35:01] | No! No. | 才不是 |
[35:03] | This is our engagement party. We have to look nice. | 这是我们的订婚派对 我们得着装整齐 |
[35:05] | Ah, geez. | 天啊 |
[35:07] | I should have called the whole thing off. | 我真该叫停这件事 |
[35:08] | – What — – You know, the more I think about Dario… | -怎么 -我越想到达里奥 |
[35:10] | – You seem tense. – …the more that I’m — | -你看起来很紧张 -我就越… |
[35:12] | While you get a tie — I’m thinking black — | 你去系领带 我推荐黑色的 |
[35:14] | I’ll get you a beverage. | 我去给你拿酒 |
[35:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:20] | So, that’s Alejandro, huh? | 那就是亚历翰卓啊 |
[35:22] | Keep his glass full, make every drink a double, | 一直给他倒满酒 每杯都是双倍分量 |
[35:25] | and if he orders water, put vodka in it. | 如果他要水 就往里掺伏特加 |
[35:28] | Why do you need him drunk? | 你为什么要他喝醉 |
[35:30] | You’re paid to pour, not to ask questions. | 付你钱是让你倒酒的 不是问问题 |
[35:33] | When I give the cue, this is what I need you to say. | 我给出暗示时 你就说这些话 |
[35:39] | Here. | 给 |
[35:39] | I’ll give you an extra $50 if you stop judging me. | 如果你别评判我 我多给你50块 |
[35:43] | Oh! You got the white flowers. | 你买了白色的花 |
[35:45] | Perfect. | 太完美了 |
[35:49] | Carmen. | 卡门 |
[35:52] | Why did you give the bartender money? | 你为什么要给酒保钱 |
[35:55] | – What are you up to? – Nothing. | -你有什么阴谋 -没有啊 |
[35:57] | Why do you always think I’m up to something? | 你为什么总觉得我有阴谋呢 |
[36:04] | Father Tomas! I’m so glad you could come. | 托马斯神父 你能来我真是太高兴了 |
[36:29] | What’s with the suitcase? | 行李箱怎么收拾了 |
[36:32] | You might want to sit down. | 你可能想坐下来 |
[36:41] | I need some space. | 我需要一些空间 |
[36:44] | I found a little apartment. | 我找了一家小公寓 |
[36:47] | Not too expensive. | 不算太贵 |
[36:53] | So, you’re leaving me? | 你要离开我吗 |
[36:55] | I’m taking a break. | 我要歇口气 |
[36:59] | A break? | 歇口气 |
[37:00] | Zoila, if I stay in this house, the way I’m feeling about you, | 佐拉 如果我留在这里 我对你的感受 |
[37:04] | we’re not gonna make it. | 我们不会有结果的 |
[37:09] | So, I just need to take a few months. | 所以我需要独处几个月 |
[37:14] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[37:15] | It’s gonna be good for both of us. | 这对我俩都会有好处的 |
[37:24] | I’ll give you a call when I get settled, okay? | 我安顿好了就给你打电话 好吗 |
[37:38] | And I promise to eat healthy. | 我向你保证会吃得健康 |
[37:58] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[38:00] | Pretty hammered. | 醉醺醺的 |
[38:01] | What the hell’s in these drinks? | 这些酒里都有什么啊 |
[38:02] | Who cares? | 无所谓啦 |
[38:04] | It’s time to make our toast. | 该去敬酒了 |
[38:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:10] | Hello, everyone! | 大家好 |
[38:16] | Alejandro and I are so happy | 亚历翰卓和我都十分高兴 |
[38:17] | to have you with us on this special night. | 能邀请到大家来和我们度过特别的一晚 |
[38:20] | I wish you could all feel | 我希望你们都能感受到 |
[38:21] | the passion we have for each other. | 我们对彼此的激情 |
[38:24] | I don’t feel so good. | 我不大舒服 |
[38:26] | Neither do I. | 我也是 |
[38:27] | Waiting and waiting for the big day. | 一直等着大喜之日 |
[38:30] | Are you as excited about the wedding as we are? | 你们也像我们一样对婚礼感到激动吗 |
[38:36] | But I guess we have to wait a few more weeks. | 但我想我们得再等几周了 |
[38:40] | What else can we do? | 我们还能做什么呢 |
[38:43] | Why don’t you get married now? | 你们为什么不现在结婚呢 |
[38:45] | Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! | 对啊 对啊 |
[38:47] | Get married now? That’s crazy! | 现在结婚 太疯狂了 |
[38:50] | I mean, we don’t have anyone here to marry us, right? | 这里又没有主婚人 对吧 |
[38:53] | I could do it. | 我可以啊 |
[38:55] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[38:56] | Father Tomas? Who invited you? | 托马斯神父 谁邀请的你 |
[38:59] | Oh, dear god. | 天啊 |
[39:01] | Wedding! | 婚礼 |
[39:03] | Wedding! | 婚礼 |
[39:04] | Wedding! Wedding! | 婚礼 婚礼 |
[39:07] | Wedding! Wedding! | 婚礼 婚礼 |
[39:15] | What the hell’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[39:17] | We’re giving the people what they want. | 我们要让人们得偿所愿啊 |
[39:21] | Carmen, we need to talk about this. | 卡门 我们得谈谈这事 |
[39:24] | Yeah, we’ll talk on the honeymoon. | 好啊 蜜月时谈吧 |
[39:25] | We need to talk now. | 我们现在就得谈 |
[39:27] | Take five, padre. | 等五分钟吧 神父 |
[39:29] | Nobody leave! | 大家都别走哦 |
[39:35] | Let’s do this. | 我们动手吧 |
[39:43] | Listen. Listen. We have to get married! | 听着 我们必须结婚 |
[39:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:46] | Because if we don’t… | 因为如果我们不结婚 |
[39:49] | I get nothing. | 我就会一无所得 |
[39:50] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么呢 |
[39:51] | Read the contract, Alejandro! | 看看合同吧 亚历翰卓 |
[39:53] | You know, my album, my tour — | 我的唱片 巡演 |
[39:55] | If you run off with Dario, it — it all goes away. | 如果你和达里奥跑了 这一切都没了 |
[40:01] | Baby, I won’t let that happen. | 亲爱的 我不会让那种事发生的 |
[40:05] | You won’t? | 不会吗 |
[40:06] | I should have been clearer. | 我该说得更清楚的 |
[40:08] | I will personally see to it that my label honors our deal… | 我会亲自保证 我的公司遵守我们的交易 |
[40:12] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[40:13] | …not just because you’re an amazing friend, | 不仅仅是因为你是个超棒的朋友 |
[40:15] | but because I believe in your talent. | 还因为我相信你的才华 |
[40:18] | You’re a star waiting to happen, Ms. Carmen Luna. | 你是一颗即将绽放光彩的明星 卡门·卢娜女士 |
[40:24] | You are the best husband I never married. | 我从没嫁过你这么好的老公 |
[40:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:35] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[40:36] | Get down on the ground! | 趴在地上 |
[40:38] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[40:42] | I’m not screwing around, people! | 我不是在和你们闹着玩 |
[40:47] | What did you do?! | 你做了什么 |
[40:50] | Let’s go. Let’s go. Get out of here now! | 走吧 走吧 快离开这里 |
[40:58] | Somebody call 911, please! | 谁快去打急救电话 |
[41:05] | Oh, my god. You shot him! | 天啊 你打中了他 |
[41:07] | It was an accident. I didn’t see him! | 那是场意外 我没看见他 |
[41:08] | Well, do you think we should go back to see if he’s okay? | 你觉得我们该回去看看他是不是没事吗 |
[41:10] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[41:10] | The cops are gonna be here any minute. | 警察随时可能来 |
[41:15] | The ambulance is on its way. | 救护车在路上了 |
[41:17] | He’s not saying anything, | 他不说话 |
[41:19] | And there’s so much blood. | 还流了好多血 |
[41:27] | Why? | 为什么啊 |