Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Did you take over for Lupe? 你是接替露佩的吗
[00:03] I’m the new maid. 我是新来的女佣
[00:04] I’m fairly sure you’re not a maid. 我很肯定你不是女佣
[00:06] I am trying to get my son out jail! 我是想救我儿子出狱
[00:09] The only reason I took this job 我之所以接下这份工作
[00:10] was so I could become friends with Alejandro, 就是为了能跟亚历翰卓成为朋友
[00:12] and play him my music. 然后让他听听我创作的音乐
[00:13] I listened to all your songs. 我听了你所有的歌曲
[00:14] I think you should get a new dream. 你还是换个梦想吧
[00:16] This picture could destroy his career. 这张照片可能毁了他的事业
[00:18] We need to get him married. 我们得让他结婚
[00:19] It’s everything you’ve ever wanted. 都是你想要的
[00:21] If I pretend to be your wife. 如果我假装成你妻子的话
[00:23] Love can’t seem to unite us. 爱似乎无法让我们团结
[00:25] Why not try hatred? 试试恨吧
[00:26] I asked her to marry me. 我向她求婚了
[00:28] Has anybody seen Phillipe? 有谁看见了菲利普
[00:33] I’ve got to get away from my family. 我要摆脱我的家庭
[00:34] It’s a group of doctors who go to third world countries. 有一队医生准备去第三世界国家
[00:37] He wants me to go with him. 他想让我一起去
[00:38] Why would he leave without telling her? 为什么他会不告而别呢
[00:40] It was me. 是我做的
[00:40] I begged him to go without you. 我求他独自离开的
[00:42] My bags are already packed. 我已经打包好行李了
[00:43] Rosie, don’t you want to be with me? 罗西 你不想跟我在一起吗
[00:45] You made a vow to your wife. 你曾发誓与你的妻子相守
[00:46] We can’t go around breaking the rules. 不能违背誓言
[00:48] You’re a good person. 你是个好人
[00:49] And you’re a good man. 你也是个好男人
[00:51] That’s why I love you. 所以我才爱你
[00:53] I recently found out that my maid is in this country illegal. 我最近发现我的女佣是非法移民
[00:57] and I thought maybe you folks immigration would wanna know about it. 我想着也许你们移民局的人会想知道
[01:12] What kind of person are you?! 怎么会有你这种人
[01:13] How could you want to keep this a secret?! 这种事你怎么能保密呢
[01:15] Keep your voice down! Think about the neighbors! 小点声行吗 邻居会听到的
[01:17] The neighbors?! I don’t care about the freaking neighbors! 邻居 我才不管什么邻居
[01:19] I cannot talk to you when you’re like this! 你这样让我怎么跟你说话
[01:21] You’re out of your mind! 你简直疯了
[01:22] You’re a coward! I’m gonna tell everyone! 你是个懦夫 我要让所有人都知道
[01:23] It happened! What do you want me to do about it now?! 都已经发生了 你让我怎么办
[01:26] Ethan, what are you doing? 伊森 你干什么呢
[01:27] I told you to go to bed an hour ago. 一小时前我就让你上床睡觉了
[01:30] Mama, look. 阿姨 你看
[01:31] What are you gonna do?! Huh?! I’m gonna tell everyone! 你想干什么 我要让世人都知道
[01:33] – I’m gonna tell everyone… – Give me those keys! -我要告诉所有人 -把钥匙给我
[01:35] You can’t drive right now! 你现在这样不能开车
[01:37] Stop it! 别闹了
[01:41] Opal! 奥珀尔
[01:43] Get out here! 滚开
[02:08] Dahlia! 达利娅
[02:10] Wait! 等等
[02:11] What are you doing? 你要干什么
[02:12] Haven’t you heard? 你不知道吗
[02:13] Confession is good for the soul. 忏悔有益于灵魂
[02:15] You’ve had too much to drink. Let’s talk about this back home. 你喝多了 我们回家说吧
[02:18] No more talking! 别跟我废话了
[02:19] They need to know what happened. 他们得知道发生了什么
[02:21] If you say anything, Nick could go to jail — 如果你说的话 尼克会进监狱的…
[02:23] Who cares? 我不管
[02:24] I can’t sleep. I can’t eat. 我现在吃不下饭睡不着觉
[02:27] Why doesn’t anyone understand what this has done to me? 你们怎么就没人明白我的感受呢
[02:29] It’s been hard for all of us, Dahlia. Listen — 我们都不好受 达利娅 听我说
[02:31] Don’t touch me! 不要碰我
[02:33] He’s only trying to help, Dahlia. 他是想帮你 达利娅
[02:34] The only way that you can help is to let me end this. 唯一能帮我的就是让我结束这件事
[02:38] I will not let you do that. Do you understand me? 我不会让你这么做的 明白吗
[02:40] Let go! We have to tell them! 放开我 我们必须告诉他们
[02:42] It’s not going down like that! 不是那样的
[02:44] You are hurting her! 你弄疼她了
[02:59] I knew she was struggling with mental illness, but… 我知道她一直有精神疾病 但是
[03:02] I had no idea my wife was suicidal. 我没想到我妻子会自杀
[03:04] We were begging her to come home, and she… 我们求她回家来着 可她…
[03:08] jumped off the bridge. 突然就纵身跳桥了
[03:11] Did she say anything beforehand? 她跳桥前说过什么吗
[03:13] No, nothing — nothing that made any sense. 没有 都是胡言乱语
[03:14] She just…jumped. 她就 突然跳下去了
[03:21] What about you, son? 你呢 孩子
[03:23] Did you see what happened? 你看到是怎么回事了吗
[03:35] She jumped. 她自己跳下去了
[03:56] What is that? 那是什么
[04:00] I’m going to propose tonight. 我今晚准备求婚
[04:03] You barely know this woman. 你都不了解那个女人
[04:05] I know that I love her. 我知道我爱她
[04:07] I’m moving on with my life. You should be happy for me. 我准备重新开始了 你该为我高兴
[04:09] Well, when you put it like that… 你要是要这么说的话…
[04:12] You two done? 你们说完了吗
[04:14] She’s here. 她来了
[04:16] Show her in. 带她进来
[04:19] Will she still love you when she finds out what you did? 她发现你的所作所为后还会爱你吗
[04:22] She’d better not. 她最好别发现
[04:28] Hey, there. 你好
[04:33] Hello, my darling. 亲爱的 你来了
[04:54] Rosie Falta, when you entered this country, 罗西·法尔塔 你进入美国时
[04:56] you were not processed by an immigration officer. 没有办理移民手续
[04:59] You are thereby removable from the United States. 因此我们有权将你驱逐出美国
[05:02] However, I understand you are seeking asylum. 但是 你申请了庇护
[05:04] Yes, your honor. 是的 法官大人
[05:05] To go back to Mexico would put Ms. Falta’s life in danger. 回墨西哥会让法尔塔女士有生命危险
[05:07] She fears retaliation from the drug cartel 她害怕杀害她丈夫欧内斯托的
[05:09] that killed her husband, Ernesto. 贩毒集团会找她报仇
[05:11] Hey. How’s it going? 怎么样了
[05:12] We’re not sure. They just started. 不知道呢 刚开始
[05:13] Yeah. 这样啊
[05:15] So, what happened last night? 话说昨晚怎么回事
[05:17] Oh, nothing. 没事
[05:18] Nicholas proposed last night. 昨晚尼古拉斯向我求婚了
[05:21] That’s not real. 钻石不是真的吧
[05:22] Yes, it is! 当然是真的
[05:23] So, how rich is this guy? 那个家伙到底多有钱
[05:25] I’m not sure, but we had pheasant for dinner. 不知道 但晚餐我们吃的是野鸡
[05:29] So, are you gonna have kids, or would you like 那你们想要孩子吗 还是想
[05:31] to adopt a 40-year-old woman from Boyle Heights? 收养一个博伊尔高地的40岁中年妇女
[05:37] Is someone laughing in my courtroom? 有人在法庭之上哄笑吗
[05:41] Ms. Falta, we will hear your case for asylum in six months. 法尔塔女士 我们六个月后审理你的庇护申请案
[05:44] Until then, you are released in good faith. 现在无罪释放
[05:50] Oh, my God! 天哪
[05:52] Come here! 过来
[05:53] Thank you all so much… 太谢谢你们了…
[05:56] for finding me this lawyer, 谢谢你们给我找律师
[05:59] for standing by me. 谢谢你们支持我
[06:00] There’s nothing we wouldn’t do for our Rosie. 为了我们的罗西 我们在所不辞
[06:02] I have an idea — 我有个主意
[06:03] Why don’t we all have dinner tonight to celebrate? 我们今晚一起吃饭庆祝吧
[06:05] Yeah! Perfect. 对 太好了
[06:07] Actually, I can’t tonight. 可是 我今晚不方便
[06:11] There is someone I need to see. 我得去见个人
[06:15] Spence? 斯宾思
[06:18] I spoke to Braden — he got us an amazing deal 我刚跟布雷登通过电话 他说帮我们
[06:21] on this hotel in Paris right on the Champs-Elysées. 在巴黎香榭丽舍大街找到了家非常棒的酒店
[06:24] Yeah, about that… 对了 说到这个…
[06:26] You know, I was thinking — 我在想…
[06:27] Paris is so far for a one-week vacation. 一周的旅行去巴黎是不是太远了
[06:30] What about Puerto Vallarta? 要不去巴亚尔塔港怎么样
[06:33] – I guess we could do the tropical thing. – Yeah. -去热带应该不错 -是啊
[06:35] I’d get massages. 我去做按摩
[06:37] You can work on your tan. 你去晒晒黑
[06:39] Yeah, you know, maybe one day, 可能什么时候
[06:40] we could take a side trip to…Guadalajara. 我们还可以去趟瓜达拉哈拉
[06:46] To see Rosie. 去见罗西
[06:47] Well, it’s been three months. 都已经三个月了
[06:49] She hasn’t returned any of our calls. 我们的电话她一通都没接过
[06:51] Because she’s back with her friends and family, 那是因为她回去跟家人朋友团聚了
[06:54] speaking Spanish and drinking margaritas. 去说西班牙语喝玛格丽塔去了
[06:57] I’m sure she doesn’t have time to call us. 她肯定是忙得没时间给我们打电话
[06:58] I still can’t believe she was deported. 我还是不敢相信她被驱逐出境了
[07:01] For God’s sake, Spence, why do you keep harping on this? 天哪 斯宾思 你为什么就纠结住这个不放呢
[07:03] Because I feel guilty. 因为我很内疚
[07:05] Why? 为什么
[07:07] Did you do something you feel guilty for? 你做过什么让自己觉得内疚的事吗
[07:08] No! I j– 没有 我…
[07:11] Rosie was taken away from us. And she’s family. 罗西被人从我们身边抢走了 她是我们的家人
[07:13] No, Spence. 不 斯宾思
[07:15] Rosie was our maid. 罗西是我们的女佣
[07:34] You must be Fatima. 你一定就是法蒂玛了
[07:36] It’s nice to finally meet you, Mrs. Powell. 真高兴终于见到您了 鲍威尔夫人
[07:40] Mr. Powell. 鲍威尔先生
[07:42] Uh…hello. 你好
[07:44] How was your trip? 旅行愉快吗
[07:46] Breathtaking. 简直太棒了
[07:47] Three months in South America, 在南美三个月了
[07:49] and we still didn’t want to come home. 我们简直乐不思蜀
[07:51] Have all of my dinner guests RSVP’d? 我们邀请的人都回复了吗
[07:54] Everyone will arrive at 7:00. 大家七点准时到
[07:56] Excellent. 很好
[07:57] Do you mind helping the driver with the bags? 能帮司机搬一下行李吗
[08:03] So, what do you think? 你觉得如何
[08:05] She’s…hideous. 她可真丑
[08:08] She certainly is. 的确是
[08:09] You still don’t trust me. 你还是不信任我
[08:10] I do. 我信
[08:12] I see no reason to put Chablis within reach of an alcoholic. 但我觉得不该把夏布利美酒放在酒鬼面前
[08:14] So I’m forced to stare at that…chunk of sludge 所以我就得 每周三次
[08:17] three days a week? 看到这块大泥巴
[08:18] She is here to clean. 她是清洁女工而已
[08:20] It doesn’t matter what she looks like. 长相不重要
[08:23] Remember? 记得吗
[08:26] Forgive me. Old habits. 抱歉 积习难改
[08:29] The last few months have been rapturous, Adrian. 这几个月过得太开心了 艾德里安
[08:32] Now that we’re home, don’t ruin it. 不要刚回家就败了兴致
[08:35] I won’t. 我不会的
[08:36] Besides, why would I need Chablis… 再说 我能喝香槟
[08:41] when I can drink champagne? 还要夏布利酒干什么
[08:47] That’s very sweet. 真甜蜜
[08:49] But we’re not getting rid of her. 但我们还要继续雇用她
[09:05] You know, it’s a really nice day. 今天天气真不错
[09:07] Why don’t you go out and spend some of Phillipe’s money? 你干嘛不出去挥霍挥霍菲利普的钱呢
[09:10] You mean go shopping? 你是说购物吗
[09:12] Zoila, I’m still in mourning. 佐拉 我还在戴孝呢
[09:14] He’s been dead for three months. 他都死了三个月啦
[09:16] Don’t you think you’re overdoing the grieving-widow routine? 你这悲情寡妇戏也演太久了吧
[09:20] My grief is sincere. 我是真的很伤心
[09:22] The fact that black is slimming is merely coincidental. 穿黑色显瘦只是巧合罢了
[09:27] You’re depressed. I get it. 你很难过 这我知道
[09:29] I miss Valentina like crazy. 我也很想瓦伦蒂娜
[09:31] But at some point, we have to accept the fact 但在某一时刻 我们必须接受
[09:34] that life goes on. 生活还在继续
[09:39] When was the last time you had something to eat? 你多久没吃东西了
[09:42] I had an aspirin for breakfast. 我今天早餐吃了片阿司匹林
[09:45] It’s a letter from Remi! 雷米寄来的信
[09:48] That’s great. We haven’t heard from him in a long time. 太好了 好久没有他的消息了
[09:51] How is he? 他好吗
[09:53] Does he say anything about Valentina? 信里有提到瓦伦蒂娜吗
[09:57] Uh, no. He doesn’t. 没 没有
[09:59] Well, then, what’s in the letter? 好吧 那信里都说了些什么
[10:03] Well, you know, same old, same old. 你知道的 就是那一套
[10:05] The natives are restless, the lepers are whining. 当地人非常不安生 麻风病人不停发牢骚
[10:07] You know what? 你知道吗
[10:08] I think I will go shopping. 我要去购物
[10:12] I thought you were in mourning. 你不是说在戴孝吗
[10:16] I am. 是啊
[10:18] But I can’t be selfish. The U.S. Economy needs me. 但我不能自私 美国经济需要我
[10:27] That was a good one, right? 不错 对不对
[10:28] – It was. – You’re back. -的确 -你回来了
[10:30] How was the big premiere? 首映式如何
[10:31] Oh, Odessa, the red carpet is my favorite place I’ve ever been to. 奥黛莎 红毯真是我去过的地方中我最喜欢的了
[10:35] I met all these celebrities, 见到各种明星
[10:36] and everyone was so gorgeous. 大家都那么光彩照人
[10:38] I couldn’t believe it. 简直难以置信
[10:40] You know, I was actually wondering how you were handling that. 我还在想你接受得怎么样
[10:42] I know you’re used to being the prettiest one in the room. 你以前可是这房子里最美的
[10:44] Oh. I was still the prettiest. 我当时也是最美的
[10:46] But it was nice to have competition for a change. 不过有竞争换换口味也不错
[10:50] Well… 好吧
[10:51] I finally fixed the garbage disposal. 我终于把废物处理机修好了
[10:53] You’ll never guess how. 你都想不到我是怎么弄的
[10:54] By the way, did you see 对了 你看到
[10:55] what those women were wearing tonight? 今天那些女人的穿着打扮了吗
[10:57] We have got to discuss my clothing allowance. 我们得再谈谈我服装经费的事
[10:59] Oh, god. 天啊
[11:00] Let me get a drink first, please. 让我先喝杯酒吧 拜托
[11:02] Odessa, will you please get me a martini? 奥黛莎 能帮我倒杯马提尼吗
[11:04] That sounds good. I’ll have one, too. 听着不错 我也要一杯
[11:07] I’m serious. 我很认真的
[11:09] If you want me to hang out with the rich and famous, 如果你想要我去和名人富人们见面
[11:10] mommy’s gonna need some new clothes. 老娘可得多买几件新衣服
[11:12] You know, for a fake girlfriend, 作为一个假女友
[11:14] you sound an awful lot like a real girlfriend. 你说起话来简直跟真的一样
[11:16] Don’t be so cheap. 别小气了
[11:17] I know what you spend on underwear. 我可知道你的内裤多少钱
[11:21] How do I stop this conversation? 我怎样才能终止这场讨论呢
[11:22] You hand me your platinum card and walk away. 把你的白金卡交出来然后走开
[11:27] Thank you, Odessa. 谢谢 奥黛莎
[11:31] What about mine? 我的呢
[11:33] You’re not my boss. 你又不是我主人
[11:36] Odessa. 奥黛莎
[11:40] Alejandro, say something. 亚历翰卓 你说句话啊
[11:43] Good night. 晚安
[12:06] Hello, Valentina. 你好 瓦伦蒂娜
[12:12] So, Evelyn, I just have to ask — 伊芙琳 我要问问
[12:14] where did you get that exquisite necklace? 这么精致的项链你是在哪里买的
[12:16] Adrian gave it to me 我们在亚马逊河上航行时
[12:18] while we were cruising down the Amazon. 艾德里安送我的
[12:20] I bought it the week before in Buenos Aires. 那是我一周前在布宜诺斯艾利斯买的
[12:23] Paid a king’s ransom for it. 可是花了一笔巨款
[12:24] It was so romantic. 太浪漫了
[12:29] So, you didn’t care for Rio? 你不喜欢里约热内卢吗
[12:30] No. 不喜欢
[12:31] The poverty was unimaginable. 那里穷酸得简直难以想象
[12:33] Streets filled with beggars, 街上到处是乞丐
[12:35] children running around in tatters. 小孩子穿得破破烂烂到处跑
[12:37] Every time we looked out our hotel window, 每次从酒店窗户向外看时
[12:40] we were confronted with the reality of human suffering. 都能看到人间炼狱
[12:43] Finally, we called the concierge 最后我们忍不住叫了门房服务
[12:45] and got a room facing the pool. 换了间面向泳池的房子
[12:46] So much nicer. 好多了
[12:53] Only Rhonda would be rude enough 只有朗达才会这么粗鲁
[12:54] to arrive after the entree’s been served. 在前菜上了以后才来
[12:57] Uh, Fatima, show her in. 法蒂玛 带她进来
[12:58] But — but — but try to seem annoyed. 看起来生气一点
[13:07] So, I just heard the best gossip about Nicholas Deering. 刚听说尼古拉斯·迪林的劲爆八卦
[13:11] You are going to die when you hear who he’s engaged to. 你要知道他和谁订婚了你都能吓死
[13:14] Why? Is it someone we know? 为什么 是我们认识的人吗
[13:16] Excuse me! Miss Evelyn! 抱歉 伊芙琳夫人
[13:27] I think they want our jewelry. 他们看来想抢我们的珠宝
[13:33] Listen to me. 听我说
[13:36] This is Beverly Hills. 这可是比佛利山庄
[13:39] You’re not gonna get away with this. 你们逃不掉的
[13:42] If you leave now, we won’t call the police. 如果你们现在就走 我们不会报警
[14:15] Maria? 玛丽亚
[14:16] Who’s that at the door? 谁在敲门
[14:19] Hello, Mrs. Peri. 你好 佩里太太
[14:24] Oh, no! 不是吧
[14:25] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[14:26] I’m fine. 我很好
[14:27] Just… surprised to see you. 只是 看到你很惊讶
[14:32] In America. 没想到你还在美国
[14:35] Maria! 玛丽亚
[14:37] Limpia this…mess-o. 清掉这些 垃圾
[14:39] Andale. 快
[14:41] Oh, Mrs. Peri, I thought I’d never see you again. 佩里太太 我以为再也见不到你了
[14:44] Me too. 我也是
[14:45] I really… 我真心…
[14:47] really thought you were deported. 真以为你被驱逐出境了
[14:49] I was in a detention center for three months. 我在拘留所待了三个月
[14:52] But I applied for asylum, and so I got to stay. 但我申请了庇护 所以可以留下来
[14:56] Who knew that was an option? 谁知道还能申请庇护呢
[14:59] Well, thanks for stopping by. 谢谢你过来
[15:02] Is Mr. Spence here? 斯宾思先生在吗
[15:04] I’d like to see him, too. 我也想见见他
[15:07] Of course you would. 你当然想
[15:09] But… he’s working tonight. 但…他今晚在工作
[15:12] Do you know when he’ll be back? 你知道他什么时候回来吗
[15:14] Hard to say. 难说
[15:18] So, I guess you’ve met our new maid. 你已经见过我们的新女佣了
[15:21] Maria is such a treasure. 玛丽亚真是个宝贝
[15:23] You must be very happy here. 你在这里肯定很开心
[15:25] Oh, she has the best time. 这是她人生最美妙的时光了
[15:28] So, obviously, we don’t have room for you here anymore, 所以显然这里没地方给你住了
[15:32] but if you need a reference… 但如果你需要一封推荐信…
[15:34] unless you’re leaving town? 或者你想离开这里
[15:37] No. I will be staying in L.A. 不 我还会待在洛杉矶
[15:41] Fantastic. 真棒
[15:43] You — you won’t forget to tell Mr. Spence I stopped by? 你不会忘记告诉斯宾思先生我来过吧
[15:48] How could I? 怎么会呢
[15:56] How did you find me? 你怎么找到我的
[15:58] Remi wrote to tell me you’d come home. 雷米写信告诉我你会回家
[16:01] He said you’d fought. 他说你们吵架了
[16:03] He was working at the clinic 12 hours a day. 他一天在诊所工作12小时
[16:06] Still, I didn’t complain, ’cause I was trying to support him, 但我不怪他 因为我要尽力支持他
[16:08] but then he said he wanted to stay in Africa for another year. 他却说他想再在非洲待一年
[16:12] And I said, “What about my career?” 我问 我的事业怎么办
[16:13] And then he said, “Fashion isn’t important 然后他回答 跟救命相比
[16:15] compared to saving lives.” 时尚不重要
[16:17] That’s silly. 胡说
[16:18] What’s the point of living if there’s nothing nice to wear? 没有好衣服穿 活着还有什么意义
[16:21] Anyway, that’s when we broke up. 反正就这样分手了
[16:24] Why didn’t you tell your mother you were home? 你回来了为什么不告诉你母亲
[16:26] Didn’t you know she convinced Remi 你不知道就是她说服雷米
[16:28] to go to the Congo without me? 扔下我一个人去刚果的吗
[16:29] She feels terrible about that. 她很后悔
[16:31] Well, I’m not ready to forgive her. 我还没准备好原谅她
[16:34] You’re gonna have to face her eventually 你早晚都要面对她的
[16:37] because I’m not letting you stay in this dump one more minute. 我不会再让你在这破房间里多待一分钟了
[16:40] I can’t stay here anyway. 我在这里也待不下去了
[16:42] I’m pretty much out of money. 我钱基本用完了
[16:43] Then, it’s settled. 那就说定了
[16:45] Start packing up your things. 快打包行李
[16:46] I’m gonna go get my car from the valet. 我去找服务员取车
[16:50] Uh, Mrs. Delatour… 德拉图太太…
[16:51] this motel doesn’t have a valet. 这家旅馆没有服务员
[16:55] Oh, dear. 天啊
[17:00] I spoke to my son today. 今天跟我儿子通了电话
[17:02] He’s back east in school. 他又回东部上学去了
[17:04] He thinks Nick and I are crazy 他觉得我和尼克疯了
[17:06] for getting engaged after only three months 才三个月就订婚
[17:08] and me moving in. 还同居了
[17:10] Certainly is surprising. 确实很惊人
[17:13] Well, we have so much in common. 我们共同点很多
[17:16] I don’t know if he mentioned it, but we met at a rare-book shop. 不知道他提过没有 我们是在稀有书书店相遇的
[17:19] We were both there 我们当时都在
[17:20] searching for a first-edition Du Maurier. 找杜穆里埃第一版的书
[17:24] One thing led to another, and here we are. 慢慢的 我们就走到了今天
[17:26] Yes. Here we are. 是啊 走到了今天
[17:29] I brought some fresh towels for you. 我给你拿了些干净毛巾来
[17:31] I assume you’ll want to shower and change before dinner. 我猜晚饭前你想洗个澡换身衣服吧
[17:35] Why? I just thought I would wear this. 为什么 我就想穿这身
[17:40] Something wrong? 有什么问题吗
[17:42] No. 不是
[17:44] It’s just… 只是…
[17:46] Dahlia always used to dress for dinner. 达利娅以前总是在饭前好好打扮
[17:50] Nicholas was so taken with her sense of style. 尼古拉斯很喜欢她那范儿
[17:56] Well, I suppose I could dress up a little. 那我也打扮一下吧
[17:59] What the heck? 有什么呢
[18:00] Very good, Ms. Suarez. 很好 苏亚雷斯太太
[18:03] Please call me Marisol. 叫我玛莉索就行
[18:05] I want you to think of me as a friend. 我希望你把我当朋友
[18:09] I will certainly try… 我一定尽量…
[18:15] Marisol. 玛莉索
[18:21] The rubies in that necklace were blood-red. 项链里的红宝石是血红色的
[18:25] I don’t expect civil servants 我不期待你们公务员
[18:26] to understand how impressive that is, 会懂那有多么耀眼
[18:28] but I do expect you to get them back. 但我期待你们能找回来
[18:30] If there’s any other details 如果你们俩还能
[18:32] the two of you can remember — 回忆起其它细节
[18:34] Mr. Powell? 鲍威尔先生
[18:35] What? 怎么
[18:37] Oh, uh…no. 没了
[18:39] I’m sorry. I have to get this done before sundown. 抱歉 我得在日落前处理好这事
[18:42] Adrian is convinced the gunmen will come back, 艾德里安觉得持枪歹徒还会回来
[18:45] so he’s decided to change every lock in our house. 所以决定把家里的锁都换了
[18:48] You know how to change locks? 你知道怎么换锁吗
[18:52] No, he does not. 不 他不知道
[18:55] That latch is a bit stubborn, but I’ll take care of it. 那道弹簧锁很难处理 但我会处理好的
[18:57] It’s going to be fine. 会没事的
[19:00] Everything is fine. 一切都好
[19:05] Last night was obviously very upsetting. 昨晚的事显然让人愤怒
[19:07] My husband is feeling a bit vulnerable. 我丈夫感觉有些虚弱
[19:09] Of course. It’s a big house. 当然 这房子很大
[19:12] Is it just the two of you here? 只有你们俩住在这里吗
[19:13] Well, because of what happened, our maid quit. 因为昨晚的事 我们的女佣辞职了
[19:16] Fatima no longer feels safe in Beverly Hills, 法蒂玛觉得比佛利山庄不再安全了
[19:19] so she’s gone back to Lebanon. 所以她回黎巴嫩了
[19:21] Perhaps you should consider hiring a bodyguard. 也许你们该考虑雇一名保镖
[19:24] I know a guy. I think I have his card here. 我认识一个 这里有他的名片
[19:26] That sounds like a lot of money just to have someone babysit us. 找人照看自己应该很花钱吧
[19:29] Up to you, 随你
[19:30] but it could keep your husband from freaking out. 但能让你丈夫不再崩溃了
[19:33] Adrian is not “freaking out.” 艾德里安没有”崩溃”
[19:36] He’s having a normal emotional reaction 这是他经历灾难后的
[19:38] to a devastating experience. 正常情绪反应
[19:40] There’s somebody outside. 外面有人
[19:41] – What? – In the backyard. -什么 -后院有人
[19:45] Do you see him? 你看到了吗
[19:47] He’s clearly casing the house. 他肯定对这房子图谋不轨
[19:50] Mr. Powell, that’s a tree. 鲍威尔先生 那是棵树
[19:58] I’ll take that card now. 把名片给我吧
[20:12] Oh, Nick. 尼克
[20:28] “I see when men love women, “当男人爱上女人
[20:30] they give them but a little of their lives.” 他们奉献给女人们少许人生”
[20:32] “But women, when they love, “但是女人 如果她们坠入爱河
[20:35] give everything.” 她们便倾其所有”
[20:41] That’s Oscar Wilde. 这是奥斯卡·王尔德的句子
[20:42] And this is heavy. 而这烛台很重
[20:44] Oh, God. Sorry. 天啊 抱歉
[20:48] Hey, I got you something. 我有东西送你
[20:56] A signed copy of “An Ideal Husband”? 《理想丈夫》的签名版
[20:59] Very clever. 正合我意
[21:00] We had to celebrate you moving in. 我们得为你搬进来庆祝一下
[21:03] Like your other gift wasn’t enough. 说的好像其他礼物还不够似的
[21:05] My other gift? 别的礼物
[21:09] What do you think? 好看吗
[21:14] Where’d you get those? 你从哪儿拿到的
[21:16] I found them on my dresser. 就放在我梳妆台上的
[21:17] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[21:20] Those are Dahlia’s earrings. 那是达利娅的耳环
[21:23] Oh, God. 天呐
[21:28] I took Dahlia’s things out of the bureau 我把达利娅的东西从衣柜拿出来
[21:30] to make room for Marisol’s clothes. 为玛莉索的衣物腾地方
[21:33] I must have dropped them while I was leaving. 一定是走的时候忘拿了
[21:36] I’m so sorry. 真的很抱歉
[21:38] It’s my fault, too. I shouldn’t have assumed. 我也有错 我不该想当然的
[21:41] It’s fine. 没事的
[21:43] It’s over. 都结束了
[21:44] Let’s just… have a lovely evening. 让我们 度过一个美妙的夜晚吧
[21:48] Okay? 好吗
[22:26] What are you doing? 你干什么呢
[22:28] I can’t let the paparazzi see me. 不能让狗仔队看到我
[22:31] What? Why not? 什么 为什么不行
[22:33] Because… 因为
[22:35] I can’t smile. 我笑不出来
[22:37] Of course you can. Do this. 你当然可以 像这样
[22:40] If those people see me, 如果那些人看到我
[22:41] they will know I’m not really happy, 他们会知道我不是发自内心的高兴
[22:42] and then they will talk about you. 然后他们就会对你议论纷纷
[22:46] Great. Now they’re taking pictures of my ass. 好极了 现在他们在拍我的屁股
[22:52] Why aren’t you happy? 你为什么不高兴
[22:54] I’m not respected. 我没有得到应有的尊重
[22:55] Not true. I respect you plenty. 才没有 我很尊重你啊
[22:58] Now get your butt out of this car. 现在赶紧从车上下来
[23:00] If I’m going to pretend to be your girlfriend, 如果我要假扮你的女朋友
[23:02] I have to be treated like your girlfriend. 就得有女朋友那样的待遇
[23:05] Meaning? 意思是
[23:05] When I ask for a martini, Odessa should make it for me. 我要马提尼时 奥黛莎得帮我调一杯
[23:08] Oh, give me a break! 饶了我吧
[23:09] She’s been mean to me for months. 这几个月她对我态度一直很恶劣
[23:11] She won’t cook for me or do my laundry. 不给我做饭 也不帮我洗衣服
[23:13] I haven’t said anything because I am so nice. 我只字不提 是因为我很善解人意
[23:17] Can’t you do your own laundry? 你就不能自己洗衣服吗
[23:18] That’s not the point, Alejandro. 那不是关键 亚历翰卓
[23:20] I am not downstairs anymore. I am upstairs. 我不再是佣人了 我是主人
[23:22] You shouldn’t let her humiliate me. 你不能让她这么羞辱我
[23:25] Well, what do you want me to do? 那你想让我怎么做
[23:26] Oh, I’ll handle it. 我会处理的
[23:29] I just need to know you support me. 我只要知道你支持我就行
[23:31] Fine. You have my support. 好 我支持你
[23:33] Can you smile now? 现在你能笑了吗
[23:47] I wanted to thank you again for dinner last night. 我想再为昨天的晚餐谢谢你
[23:50] Best beef Bourguignon I’ve had in years. 那是我近几年吃过最美味的勃艮第牛肉
[23:52] Just an old family recipe. 家传食谱罢了
[23:54] I can share it with you, if you’d like. 如果你想知道的话 我可以告诉你
[23:56] Really? 真的吗
[23:57] See, I thought you didn’t like me. 我还以为你不喜欢我
[24:00] Now, why would you say something like that? 为什么这么说
[24:04] You didn’t just leave those earrings on the dresser. 你不是把那对耳环落在梳妆台上了
[24:07] You wanted me to think they were a gift 你是想让我以为那是礼物
[24:09] so that I would upset Nicholas. 好让我惹尼古拉斯不开心
[24:13] Don’t bother lying. You’ll just…annoy me. 别撒谎了 那会让我生气
[24:22] You’re right. 你说得对
[24:23] I did it on purpose. 我是故意的
[24:26] I think you know what my next question will be. 我想你知道我接下来要问什么
[24:28] “Why?” “为什么”
[24:29] I wanted you to see how he’d react. 我想让你看看他的真实反应
[24:33] Even now, the slightest reminder of her devastates him. 即使到现在 一件小小的她的物品都能让他慌乱
[24:37] Dahlia died 15 years ago. 达利娅15年前就去世了
[24:40] I think Nicholas is ready to move on. 我想尼古拉斯准备好过新生活了
[24:41] You didn’t see him with Dahlia. 你没见过他和达利娅在一起
[24:43] I know he loved her very much. 我知道他深爱着她
[24:45] He’s told me all about her. 她所有的事 他都告诉过我
[24:46] Did he mention that she committed suicide? 他有提到过 她是自杀的吗
[24:55] He didn’t tell you. 他没告诉你
[24:57] They had a terrible fight. 他们大吵了一架
[25:00] And then she threw herself off a bridge. 然后她就从桥上跳下去了
[25:08] I have a lot of unpacking to do. 我还有很多东西要拆包
[25:10] If you’ll excuse me — 如果你不介意的话
[25:11] I don’t want to hurt you, Marisol, 我不想伤害你 玛莉索
[25:13] but you need to understand — 但你得明白
[25:15] Nicholas is not ready to love again. 尼古拉斯还没做好再爱上别人的准备
[25:18] And he probably never will be. 也许他永远都不会
[25:26] Darling? 亲爱的
[25:28] Is the interview going well? 面试顺利吗
[25:30] Have you found a bodyguard yet? 你找到保镖了吗
[25:31] Oh, Evelyn, you have to meet him. 伊芙琳 你得见见他
[25:32] Tony is everything we could have asked for. 托尼完全符合我们的要求
[25:35] He worked for the Mossad. 他以前为摩萨德[以色列情报机构]工作
[25:36] He was also head of security for this Caribbean dictator. 他还是加勒比海独裁者的安全主管
[25:39] Everyone was trying to assassinate the guy… 人人都想方设法暗杀那个独裁者
[25:40] Because he’s so evil, but Tony kept him alive. 因为他太邪恶了 但托尼一直保了他的安全
[25:44] Well, that’s a good reference. 这个推荐不错
[25:46] I thought so, too. 我也这么觉得
[25:48] Now, this can’t take long. 不能占我太久时间
[25:49] I have got to get a maid in here by Friday. 我还得在星期五之前找到一个女佣
[25:51] It’ll just take a second. 用不了多久的
[25:53] Tony. I would like for you to meet my wife. 托尼 我想让你见过我的妻子
[26:00] Evelyn! 伊芙琳
[26:01] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[26:03] That step is very — and with these new shoes — 这楼梯太…还有这双新鞋
[26:05] Well, it doesn’t matter. I’m Evelyn Powell. 无所谓了 我是伊芙琳·鲍威尔
[26:07] And I’m Tony Bishara, 我是托尼·比沙拉
[26:08] and I look forward to protecting you and your husband. 我很期待能保护您和您的丈夫
[26:14] And Tony will be living here? 托尼会住在这里吗
[26:16] Absolutely. 当然了
[26:21] Whatever makes you happy, darling. 只要你高兴就行 亲爱的
[26:30] Peri? 佩里
[26:33] Hey, you! 你回来了
[26:35] You’re in a good mood. 你心情不错啊
[26:36] That’s because I have great news and amazing news. 因为我有个好消息 还有个更好的消息
[26:40] Okay. I’m all ears. 好的 我洗耳恭听
[26:41] Well, you’re not gonna believe it, but… 你可能会不相信 但是
[26:44] Rosie’s back. 罗西回来了
[26:46] From Mexico? 从墨西哥吗
[26:48] Turns out she wasn’t… actually deported. 原来她没有被 驱逐出境
[26:51] Seriously? 真的吗
[26:52] Fun, huh? 很有趣是吧
[26:55] Are you ready for the amazing news? 你准备好听更好的消息了吗
[26:57] Y-yeah, I guess. I don’t know how you’re gonna top that. 应该吧 不知道你还能告诉我什么更好的消息
[26:59] Oh, I can, Spence. 我能的 斯宾思
[27:02] I’m pregnant. 我怀孕了
[27:14] Please — turn that off. 拜托 把水龙头关掉
[27:16] I’m begging you. 求你了
[27:20] How was the charity gala? 慈善晚宴怎么样
[27:22] It was fun. But I had too much to drink. 挺好玩的 但我喝多了
[27:25] Too bad. 真遗憾
[27:33] You know… 你知道吗
[27:35] I hear eggs are really good for a hangover. 我听说鸡蛋对宿醉特别管用
[27:39] And I saw you make Alejandro an omelet last week 我看到你上周给亚历翰卓做了
[27:41] with ham and cheese. 带芝士和火腿的蛋卷
[27:42] It looked fantastic. 看起来特好吃
[27:45] Can you make me one? Please? 能麻烦你帮我做一个吗
[27:50] That’s it? 就要这个吗
[27:51] Yeah. Just an omelet. 是的 一个蛋卷就行
[27:58] Odessa! 奥黛莎
[28:02] Are you making me breakfast or not? 你到底给不给我做早饭
[28:05] Not. 不做
[28:08] It isn’t my fault Alejandro picked me 亚历翰卓选我当女友
[28:10] to be his girlfriend. 又不是我的错
[28:12] What?! 什么
[28:12] And it’s silly to be jealous of me 而且因为我去了几场
[28:14] just because I’m going to some fancy parties and premieres. 派对首映就嫉妒我也太无聊了吧
[28:17] Y-you think I’m jealous? 你觉得我是嫉妒吗
[28:20] Pretending we’re a couple has been hard on me, too. 假装情侣对我也很难的
[28:23] So please — I need your support, 所以求你了 我需要你支持
[28:26] even if it’s just making me a stupid omelet. 就算是给我做个蛋卷而已
[28:35] Come on. You have to do this. 快点 你必须做
[28:39] Or Alejandro will fire you. 要么亚历翰卓就炒了你
[28:41] I’ll save him the trouble. 那我帮他省点事
[28:43] I quit! 我辞职
[28:56] Hey. You must be Zoila’s daughter. 你好 你一定就是佐拉的女儿了
[28:58] Yeah. You the new pool boy? 对 你是新来的救生员吗
[29:00] Uh, pool man. 救生男吧
[29:02] I’m Ethan. 我是伊森
[29:03] So… you still dating Richie McTrust Fund? 你还在跟千金大少爷约会吗
[29:07] His name is Remi. 他叫雷米
[29:08] And we broke up. 我们分手了
[29:10] Oh. Bummer. 真可惜
[29:13] Yeah, it is. 是的
[29:15] Valentina! 瓦伦蒂娜
[29:16] Your mother’s here. 你妈妈来了
[29:21] Guess I’ll see you around. 那我们下次见咯
[29:33] I know you’re angry with me… 我知道你在生我气
[29:36] …but can I at least have a hug? 但起码能抱下我吧
[29:55] Obviously, what I did was wrong. 很明显 我做错了
[29:59] And from the bottom of my heart, I am so sorry. 我要诚恳地说 对不起
[30:03] Thank you. 谢谢
[30:05] So… 那…
[30:07] anything you want to say to me? 你想跟我说什么吗
[30:09] Like what? 说什么
[30:11] I thought you might want to apologize, too. 我以为你也会想道歉
[30:14] You left to Africa without telling me. 你没跟我说就去了非洲
[30:15] You came back without telling me. 招呼也不打又回来了
[30:17] I’ve been worried sick. 我担心得不得了
[30:18] Mami! If you hadn’t done what you did — 妈妈 如果你没做那些事
[30:20] You’re right. 你说得对
[30:23] Let’s call it even. 我们扯平了
[30:25] Go get your stuff. 去拿东西吧
[30:26] I’m gonna take you home. 我带你回家
[30:29] I’m not coming back home. 我不回家
[30:32] Where do you plan on staying? 那你准备住哪里
[30:34] Here. Mrs. Delatour said I could. 这里 德拉图太太同意了
[30:38] She can’t go back to that awful motel. 她不能再住回那个破旅馆了
[30:41] It’s in east L.A., which is a horrible neighborhood. 在城东边哎 多乱啊
[30:44] I live in east L.A.! 我就住在城东边
[30:46] So you know. 那不用我说了
[30:50] You really think I’m gonna let you sponge off my employer 你真以为我会让你有家不回
[30:52] when you have a nice home to go to? 在这蹭我老板的地方吗
[30:54] I’m not scared of you anymore, 我已经不怕你了
[30:55] and that means you can’t tell me what to do. 你别想对我指手画脚
[30:59] You’re absolutely right. 很对
[31:02] I can’t tell you what to do. 我不能对你指手画脚
[31:03] Finally. 终于
[31:05] But I can tell you what to do. 但我能对你指手画脚
[31:08] Tell my daughter 告诉我女儿
[31:09] there’s no longer any room in your mansion. 你家里没房间给她住
[31:12] You don’t have to listen to her. 你不用听她的
[31:14] Oh, sweetie, you may not be afraid of your mother, 亲爱的 可能你不怕你妈妈
[31:17] but I am. 但我怕
[31:19] Fine! 好吧
[31:20] I can take care of myself! 我能照顾好自己
[31:23] Now where are you going?! 你要去哪里
[31:25] To live my life! 过我自己的生活
[31:26] Which is no longer any of your business. 再也不关你的事了
[31:34] She quit?! What did you say to her?! 她辞职了吗 你跟她说什么了
[31:37] I barely said anything. 什么都没说
[31:38] And she started acting all crazy. 她自己像发了疯一样
[31:40] I think she’s been drinking again. 我觉得她又开始酗酒了
[31:41] Ohh, this is not good, Carmen. 这样可不好 卡门
[31:44] Don’t be such a drama queen. We can hire somebody else. 别大惊小怪的 我们还能请别人
[31:46] Are you insane?! 你疯了吗
[31:48] We sleep in different rooms! We lead separate lives! 我们分房睡觉 各不相干
[31:51] How long do you think it will take someone 你觉得别人会花多久
[31:52] to figure out this is a fake relationship? 发现我们是假情侣
[31:54] But if we don’t hire a maid, 但如果不请女佣
[31:56] who’s gonna clean up around here? 谁来打扫房间
[32:03] No, no, no, no, no! 不不不不
[32:04] I’m upstairs now! I’m gonna be your wife! 我现在是主人了 要当你老婆了
[32:06] Lots of wives clean. 很多老婆都打扫的
[32:07] In Beverly Hills? 在比佛利山庄吗
[32:09] What’s the big deal? You used to be the maid. 有什么关系 你以前也是佣人
[32:12] And I sucked. 不合格的佣人
[32:13] Well, you should’ve thought of that 那你在惹毛奥黛莎之前
[32:14] before you pissed off Odessa. 就该想到
[32:26] The gunmen! 枪手
[32:28] – What about them? – They’re here. I saw them. -怎么了 -他们在这 我看见了
[32:31] No. 不
[32:32] You just had a bad dream. 只是恶梦而已
[32:36] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[32:37] I told you this would happen 我就说了把埃塞俄比亚菜
[32:38] if you mixed Ethiopian food with Percocet. 和扑热息痛混在一起吃会这样
[32:52] I heard someone scream. 我听到有人在喊
[32:54] Mr. Powell had a nightmare. 鲍威尔先生做恶梦了
[32:57] Are you okay? 您还好吗
[32:58] He’s fine. 他没事
[33:00] Darling, I’m gonna go down to the kitchen 亲爱的 我下楼去厨房给你
[33:01] and fix you some warm milk. 热一杯牛奶吧
[33:03] Will you be all right until I get back? 我回来之前你乖乖的好吗
[33:07] Oh, for god’s sake, just say yes. 天呐 你答应一声就好
[33:10] Yes. 好的
[33:22] You shouldn’t worry about Mr. Powell. 您不必担心鲍威尔先生的
[33:24] He’ll be fine. It’ll just take a while. 他会没事的 过段时间就好了
[33:26] That is why I do worry. 这正是我担心的
[33:28] My husband is greedy and conniving 我丈夫贪得无厌 放任自流
[33:31] and lecherous and profane, 好色又世俗
[33:33] and he is also the most fascinating man I have ever known. 他也是我认识的最迷人的男人
[33:37] That’s why I’ve been able to love him 所以我在最艰难的时刻
[33:38] through the most trying of times. 也能一直爱着他
[33:39] But this robbery has revealed a new side to Adrian, 但这次抢劫让艾德里安暴露出了另一面
[33:43] and it frightens me, 吓到了我
[33:43] because there’s one thing that I cannot tolerate… 因为我有一件事无法容忍
[33:48] and that is weakness. 就是软弱
[33:51] I know this is a difficult time for you. 我知道您现在不容易
[33:53] That’s why I’m here. 所以我才来了
[33:55] So if there is anything I can do to help you… 要是有什么能帮上忙的…
[34:02] Just try to wear a shirt. 尽量穿件衬衣吧
[34:22] I know Dahlia killed herself. 我知道达利娅自杀的事了
[34:27] Why didn’t you tell me? 你怎么不告诉我
[34:30] W– you know, it’s not something… I like to talk about. 这件事我不太愿意谈
[34:34] But… we’re going to be married. 可是 我们都要结婚了
[34:37] Yeah, and– and I was– 是的 我本来…
[34:38] I was gonna tell you, like, when– 我本来准备在合适的时…
[34:40] When what? When– when there was a lull in the conversation? 什么合适时候 没话说的时候吗
[34:45] I never told you 没跟你说实话
[34:45] ’cause I was worried I’d scare you off. 是因为我怕吓着你
[34:48] My wife killed herself. 我妻子自杀身亡
[34:51] Some people hear that, they… 有些人听到这件事时 他们
[34:54] They assume I’m to blame. 他们认为是我的错
[34:56] They wonder if I did everything I could to help her. 他们揣测我是否尽了最大的努力去帮助她
[35:00] Sometimes I wonder if maybe they’re right. 有时候 我想他们可能是对的
[35:07] You know what? We don’t have to keep talking about this. 我们没必要继续这个话题了
[35:10] I’m good… 我没事
[35:12] as long as you promise me– no more secrets. 只要你向我保证 有事不要再瞒着我
[35:17] I promise. 我保证
[35:26] So, um… 话说回来
[35:28] how’d you hear about Dahlia? 你是怎么知道达利娅的事的
[35:31] Opal told me. 奥珀尔告诉我的
[35:32] And I’m glad she did. 她这么做我很高兴
[35:34] I think it was good for us to talk about this. 我觉得我和她能坐下来聊聊挺好的
[35:38] Yeah. 是啊
[35:40] We must find a way to thank her. 得想办法好好谢谢她
[35:47] I can take all of this and give you 40 grand for it. 这批货加起来 我给四万
[35:54] But this, I can’t take. 但这一件 我收不了
[35:56] It’s too valuable– too hot to handle. 它太值钱了 太惹眼 没法出手
[35:59] That’s fine. 没事
[36:01] We have enough for what we need to do. 这些钱对我们来说足够了
[36:14] Thanks, man. 多谢了 老兄
[36:20] This is for you, ma’am. 这是给您的 女士
[36:23] Wear it well. 戴上它吧
[36:39] Mijo! De verdad! 儿子 说真的
[36:40] You can’t just throw your toys down! 你不能就这么把玩具给扔了
[36:42] – You’ve got to– – Hey. I got you something, buddy. -你得 -我给你带了点东西 小兄弟
[37:06] What is that? 这是什么
[37:08] A peace offering. 和解礼物
[37:12] Come on. I want you to stay. 别这样 我希望你留下来
[37:15] Why? 为什么
[37:16] So I can make you omelets and wash your clothes? 我好帮你做蛋卷 洗衣服吗
[37:19] Damn it, Odessa! I don’t understand why you’re so angry! 该死 奥黛莎 你干嘛发这么大火
[37:21] What is going on with you? 你是怎么了
[37:22] Oh, finally! You ask. 终于 你算是开口问了
[37:24] Every night, you come home from your fancy parties 每天晚上 你从那些花哨的聚会上回来
[37:27] and tell me all about the stars you met and what they wore. 对我大谈特谈见到的明星和他们的穿着
[37:29] – And that upsets you? – No! -这让你不高兴了 -不是这个
[37:31] I’m happy for what has happened to you. 我为你身上发生的事感到高兴
[37:35] But when you’re done telling me about your fancy new life, 但是当你说完你的新生活后
[37:37] you go back to your room. 你就径直回房去了
[37:39] You don’t think to ask how my day was. 也不问问我这一天过得怎么样
[37:41] That’s not true. 才不是
[37:45] Is it? 是吗
[37:47] Alejandro can treat me like the help. 亚历翰卓可以把我当下人使唤
[37:50] I don’t care. 我不在乎
[37:53] But you… 可你
[37:57] I thought I mattered to you. 我还以为我在你心里是有地位的
[38:00] Of course you do. 你当然有地位了
[38:02] Odessa. 奥黛莎
[38:07] I am so sorry. 我很抱歉
[38:14] Okay, okay. 好了 好了
[38:18] Maybe I will stay. 或许我会留下来
[38:21] Thank you. 谢谢你
[38:24] I bought you vodka. 我给你买了伏特加
[38:25] How about I make us some martinis 要不我来调些马提尼
[38:28] and you can tell me all about your day? 你跟我好好说说过得怎么样
[38:30] It was the same as every other day. 哪天不是一样
[38:32] We’re low on detergent. Don’t be stupid. 我们快没清洁剂了 别傻了
[38:38] And, yeah, that whole time, 是啊 那段时间
[38:41] Peri and I thought you were back in Mexico. 佩里跟我都以为你被遣送回墨西哥了
[38:44] When you didn’t come see me, I wasn’t sure 你没来看我 我都不确定
[38:46] if maybe it was… you who reported me. 告发我的人 会不会是你
[38:49] Rosie. 罗西
[38:50] You were so angry with me when I wouldn’t marry you. 我不肯嫁给你时 你发那么大的火
[38:53] I was devastated. I wasn’t angry. 我那是悲痛欲绝 并没有生你的气
[38:57] Could it have been Mrs. Peri? 会不会是佩里太太告发的我
[39:00] No. She doesn’t know anything about us. 不会 她根本不知道我们之间的事
[39:03] So… you two are still married? 这么说 你们还是夫妻
[39:06] You have to understand– 你得理解
[39:09] I thought you were never coming back. 我以为你再也回不来了
[39:14] It’s okay. 没事
[39:16] I understand. 我理解
[39:19] But the thing is… 但问题是…
[39:24] …Peri is gonna have a baby. 佩里怀孕了
[39:27] No. No. 不 不要这样
[39:29] This is a complication. 虽然情况复杂
[39:30] We can still find a way to be together. 但我们还是可以想办法在一起
[39:40] All those months in detention, I thought about you. 被拘留了那么长时间 我一直想着你
[39:44] I asked God if it was okay 我虔诚地向上帝祈求
[39:46] to break his laws and be with you. 能否通融一下 让我和你在一起
[39:52] He has finally answered me, and… 他最终回应了我 但是…
[39:55] This time, I must listen. 这次 我不能再不听他的劝诫了
[39:57] Can we talk about this? Please! I love you so much! 不能谈谈吗 求你了 我是真心爱你的
[40:00] I love you. 我也爱你
[40:04] So much more than I should have. 只不过爱过了头
[40:13] I’m glad we could fit you in today. 很高兴今天可以安排上你
[40:14] What’s the emergency? 有什么紧急状况吗
[40:17] I need to get pregnant– now. 我得怀上孩子 立刻
[40:32] I-I just talked to my mom. 我刚才和我妈聊过
[40:33] She told me what happened with Zoila. 她把佐拉的事跟我说了
[40:34] If you hadn’t told anyone I was back– 要是你不把我回来的事告诉别人…
[40:36] I know. I know. 我知道 我知道
[40:37] I’m sorry, but… I was just worried about you. 我很抱歉 但 我只是担心你
[40:41] Look, I can’t talk. I got a job interview. 我不能聊了 等下还有个面试
[40:45] I-I-I know we fought a lot those last couple of weeks, 我知道最近几周我们吵了很多架
[40:48] but– but that doesn’t mean that we ha– 但 但这并不代表我们
[40:49] Yeah. It does. 不 已经没法挽回了
[40:53] I’m sorry. Now I really have to go. 抱歉 我真的得挂了
[41:01] Hi, there. I understand you’re looking for a maid? 您好 请问是您要聘佣人吗
[41:06] Well, you sounded less attractive on the phone. 电话里听上去可没真人这么漂亮
[41:10] Well, come on in. 进来吧
[41:23] Marisol offered to help me with my English homework later. 玛莉索答应待会教我写英文作业
[41:27] Did she? 是吗
[41:28] Yeah. 是啊
[41:30] She’s very nice. 她人真好
[41:37] Well, don’t get too attached to her. 别太依恋她
[41:41] She’s not gonna be here much longer. 她在这里待不了多久的
蛇蝎女佣

Post navigation

Previous Post: 蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第1季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13

在线阅读
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme