Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第1季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第1季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] – Are you saying that my client is the father? – No. -你是说我的委托人是孩子的父亲吗 -不是
[00:04] He knows who is, and they are very close. 他知道是谁 而他们非常亲密
[00:07] Do you know who they’re talking about? 你知道他们说的是谁吗
[00:09] I can’t help you. 我帮不了你
[00:10] Marisol, Michael Stappord 玛莉索 迈克尔·斯塔普德
[00:11] is going to get a phone call very soon. 很快会接到一个电话
[00:13] Do me a favor and listen to it, okay? 帮我个忙 偷听好吗
[00:15] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[00:16] I caught Marisol eavesdropping. 我发现玛莉索在偷听
[00:18] I want you to keep an eye on her. 我要你盯着点她
[00:19] See what she’s up to. 看看她有什么企图
[00:22] You didn’t call an ambulance? 您没有叫救护车吗
[00:23] That woman is evil, and I want to see her punished. 那女人是邪魔 我想让她受到惩罚
[00:26] She will be. 她会的
[00:27] Mr. Spence? I want you to leave your wife. 斯宾思先生 我希望你离开你妻子
[00:30] I have this maid. 我有个女佣
[00:31] And I want to do something nice for her. 我想为她做点好事
[00:32] I’m gonna fly to Mexico and go get her little boy. 我要飞去墨西哥接她儿子
[00:35] Genevieve and I have been spending 吉纳维芙和我最近
[00:36] a lot of time together lately, and, uh, 一直在一起共度时光
[00:38] I asked her to marry me. 我向她求婚了
[00:39] I will not bless that man. 我不会祝福那个男人
[00:41] Why don’t you just shut up?! 你为什么就不能闭嘴
[00:43] Since when are you such a fan of Scott’s? 你什么时候迷上斯科特了
[00:45] Well, I’ve gotten to know him these last few days, 这几天我有机会了解他
[00:47] and we’ve become close. 我们变得很亲密
[00:48] Then maybe you can do me a favor. 这样的话 也许你能帮我个忙
[00:50] Alejandro– 亚历翰卓
[00:52] He doesn’t want to date you anymore. 他不想再跟你交往了
[00:54] So Alejandro Rubio is into guys? 亚历翰卓·卢比奥是个同性恋
[00:57] How soon before the story hits the press? 这事还需要多久才能上新闻
[01:07] Why do we come here? 我们为什么来这里
[01:08] These prices are ridiculous. 价格贵死了
[01:11] I’ll need to borrow money. 我要借钱
[01:12] Again? 又借吗
[01:14] It’s not my fault I’m broke. 破产了又不能怪我
[01:15] But it’s your fault I’m broke. 但我破产了全怪你
[01:16] Oh, Rosie, loosen up the purse strings, for god sake. 罗西 拜托 你就别把钱包捂得那么紧了
[01:23] So, Carmen, how’s your love life? 卡门 你的感情生活怎么样
[01:25] – Don’t ask. – What about Sam? -别问了 -山姆呢
[01:27] I thought you loved him. 我觉得你爱他
[01:28] I do. 是啊
[01:29] So why aren’t you seeing him? 那你为什么不和他约会
[01:30] We had a fight. 我们吵架了
[01:32] And he went away. 所以他离开了
[01:34] Why not call him? 为什么不打电话给他
[01:35] He should call me. 他该打给我
[01:36] He knows I’m busy with my career. 他知道我忙于事业
[01:38] And why are we talking about my love life? 为什么我们要聊我的感情生活
[01:40] There is a guy sitting over there 那边坐着个男人
[01:42] who is staring at you. 一直盯着你看
[01:46] He’s not really my type. 他不是我喜欢的类型
[01:48] But… 但是
[01:50] Come here. 过来吧
[01:51] What are you doing? 你干什么
[01:53] If I flirt with him, 如果我和他调情
[01:54] maybe he’ll pay for lunch. 也许他会请我们吃这顿午餐
[01:56] But if you’re not into him– 但是如果你不喜欢他
[01:58] – Let her work her magic. – Okay. -让她施展魔法吧 -好
[02:02] I’m Zach Fowler. 我是扎克·富勒
[02:04] These are my friends– Marisol and Rosie. 她们是我的朋友 玛莉索和罗西
[02:06] – And I am– – Carmen Luna. -我是 -卡门·卢娜
[02:08] I know. 我知道
[02:09] How do you know that? 你怎么知道的
[02:11] Oh, I’m a reporter. 我是记者
[02:12] I work for “Celebrity Dirt.” 我为”名人丑事”写稿
[02:14] That trashy internet site? 那个八卦网站吗
[02:16] Don’t hate me ’cause I’m slimy. 别因为我谄媚就恨我
[02:18] So why would you recognize me? 你怎么认出我来的
[02:20] I’m not a celebrity… yet. 我不是名人 目前还不是
[02:22] You’re Alejandro Rubio’s maid. 你是亚历翰卓·卢比奥的女佣
[02:24] I’ve taken pictures of you coming out of his house. 我拍到过你从他家走出来的照片
[02:27] Hey, for all you know, I’m his girlfriend. 说不定我是他的女友呢
[02:29] Yeah. 是啊
[02:31] Come on. 别这样
[02:33] We both know he doesn’t swing that way. 我们都知道他不喜欢女性
[02:43] Well, am I right? 我说得对吗
[02:44] Is Alejandro Rubio gay? 亚历翰卓·卢比奥是同性恋吗
[02:48] You know what? I’m not really hungry anymore. 我突然不觉得饿了
[02:50] Rosie? 罗西
[02:52] Me neither. 我也是
[02:53] Come on, Carmen. 来吧 卡门
[02:55] We’ve been told that he broke up with his boyfriend. 听说他和男朋友分手了
[02:57] Just say, “No comment.” 说”无可奉告”就好
[02:59] No comment. 无可奉告
[03:00] We just need confirmation. 我们只需要你证实
[03:01] No comment… 无可奉告
[03:03] Naturally, we’d pay you. 当然 我们会付你钱
[03:05] As much as $10,000. 多达一万块的情报费
[03:11] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[03:14] And all you’d have to do 你只需要
[03:17] is tell us the truth. 告诉我们真相
[03:20] Carmen, let’s go. 卡门 走吧
[03:22] Carmen? 卡门
[04:15] What’s wrong? 出什么事了
[04:17] – You scared me. – I’m sorry. -你吓坏我了 -对不起
[04:20] I thought I was being molested. 我还以为我被骚扰了
[04:22] Well, normally I wouldn’t presume, 一般情况下我不会推测
[04:23] but you were having an erotic dream. 但你刚才做了个春梦
[04:26] How do you know that? 你怎么知道的
[04:32] So… 那
[04:34] Now that you’re up… so to speak, 可以说 现在你起来了
[04:36] would you like to… 你想不想
[04:38] No, I’m not in the mood. 不想 我没有性致
[04:40] That’s not what your body says. 你的身体可不是这样表示的
[04:42] I was dreaming of our stock portfolio. 我梦到了我们的股票投资组合
[04:44] Ibm hit a 52-week high. 国际商业机器公司达到了52周以来的最高点
[04:46] I almost climaxed. 我差点高潮
[04:47] Please, don’t make jokes. 别开玩笑了
[04:49] Not about this. 特别是这种事
[04:51] I’m sorry. 对不起
[04:56] Who were you really dreaming of? 你到底梦到了谁
[04:59] Who do you think? 你觉得呢
[05:02] I’m so glad she’s dead. 她死了我真高兴
[05:11] She was offered how much?! 记者提供给她多少钱
[05:13] The reporter will give Carmen $10,000 to out Alejandro. 如果卡门爆料亚历翰卓 记者会给她一万块
[05:17] I hope she told him to slither back to his swamp. 希望她告诉那记者滚回老家去
[05:20] Carmen’s broke. 卡门破产了
[05:21] I think she may be considering it. 我觉得她可能在考虑
[05:23] Well, it’s not right. 那样不对
[05:25] And the people we work for deserve our discretion. 我们应当为雇主保密
[05:28] Really? You’d turn down $10,000 for a few family secrets? 真的吗 你会为了保护一些家庭秘密拒绝一万块
[05:32] I would. And the stuff that I have on the Delatours 我会的 我知道的德拉图一家的料
[05:34] is worth twice that. 值两万呢
[05:36] Really? 真的吗
[05:38] They have skeletons in their basement? Closet. -他们的地下室里有骨架吗 -是衣柜
[05:38] skeletons in closet意为不可告人的秘密
[05:41] How do you bury skeletons in a closet? 衣柜里怎么埋骨架啊
[05:45] So the Delatours have secrets? 德拉图一家有秘密吗
[05:47] Last week, we had this ugly family get-together. 上周 我们举行了一次难堪的家庭小聚会
[05:51] What happened? 发生了什么事
[05:52] Remi punched his father in the face. 雷米冲他爸爸脸上打了一拳
[05:55] – No! – Oh, yeah. -不 -就是这样
[05:57] Phillipe was being a jerk, and Remi lost it. 菲利普表现得很混蛋 雷米失控了
[05:59] I’ve never seen him so angry. 我从没见过他那么生气
[06:01] And then this weird thing happened. 然后发生了一件怪事
[06:04] Remi whispered something to his dad, 雷米对他爸爸小声说了几句话
[06:06] and Phillipe went white as a sheet. 菲利普的脸变得煞白
[06:10] When did this happen? 这是什么时候发生的
[06:11] Last Friday. Why? 上周五 怎么了
[06:14] – No reason. Just– – Zoila! -没什么 只是 -佐拉
[06:17] What?! 什么事
[06:19] I found a gray hair! 我发现了一根白头发
[06:21] So? 所以呢
[06:22] It’s in my wig. I’m confused. 它在我的假发里 我搞不明白了
[06:27] I need to go. 我得走了
[06:29] – Bye. – We’ll see you later. -再见 -回头见
[06:32] Rosie? 罗西
[06:34] This is Phillipe, right? 这是菲利普 对吧
[06:35] Mm-hmm. Yes it is. 对 没错
[06:38] I hate to admit it, but he is handsome. 我真不想承认 但他真够帅的
[06:42] As the devil. 非常帅
[06:54] I worry about you. 我担心你
[06:57] Why? 为什么
[06:59] You’re so lonely. 你好孤单
[07:01] I am? 是吗
[07:02] It’s sad. 真可悲
[07:04] You never go out. 你不出门
[07:05] You never date. 你不约会
[07:06] I think it’s time for you to kick that closet door open 我觉得你该勇敢出柜
[07:08] and let the world know you’re a happy gay boy. 让大家知道你是个快乐的同性恋
[07:12] Are you crazy? 你疯了吗
[07:13] Think about it. 想想吧
[07:15] You can finally be yourself. 你可以做回自己
[07:17] Meet guys. Have a life. 和男人约会 好好享受生活
[07:19] And risk my career? 拿我的事业冒险吗
[07:20] No, thanks. 不用了 谢谢
[07:25] Well… 那
[07:27] What if people find out the truth somehow? 如果人们得知了真相怎么办
[07:30] Um, you can handle that, right? 你能应付 对吧
[07:34] No. 不能
[07:35] – You see, I bet you could. – I couldn’t. -我敢肯定你能 -我不能
[07:37] – You’re so strong. – Not really. -你那么强壮 -不算啦
[07:39] – I’ll bet ya. – Carmen! -肯定能的 -卡门
[07:41] If people found out I was gay, I would be devastated. 如果人们知道我是同性恋 我就会完蛋
[07:43] Only at first. 一开始是会这样
[07:45] But then you’ll live your life like an openly gay man. 不过后来你就会像一个公开的同性恋那样享受生活
[07:48] And you can go to bars and clubs. 你可以去酒吧 俱乐部
[07:49] And before you know it, 还没等你反应过来
[07:50] you’ll be the belle of the balls… ball. 你就会成为舞会女王 之王
[07:53] Ball. 之王
[07:56] Why are you asking me this? 你为什么问我这个
[07:58] No reason. 没原因啦
[08:02] Have you heard something? 你听说了什么吗
[08:04] Are people talking about me? 人们在讨论我吗
[08:06] Why are you getting upset? 你为什么生气了
[08:08] We were having such a fun talk about you being lonely. 我们刚才聊你孤独聊得多开心啊
[08:12] Well, maybe I am a bit isolated. 也许我是有点孤单
[08:14] But that’s the price I pay for success. 但这是我为成功付出的代价
[08:16] But you don’t have to choose between work and a relationship. 但你不必在工作和感情之间进行选择
[08:19] Sometimes you do. 有时候你得选
[08:20] I put my career first. 我把事业放在第一位
[08:23] Come on. You of all people should understand. 你应该最了解了
[08:26] That’s why I know you’re gonna make it. 所以我知道你肯定能成功
[08:27] You’re just like me. 你和我一样
[08:29] You need success more than you need love. 需要成功多过爱情
[08:42] You’re back! 你回来了
[08:43] I didn’t expect you until noon. 我还以为你中午才到
[08:45] My flight got in early. 我的航班提早抵达了
[08:47] Where’s Peri? 佩里在哪儿
[08:48] She’s still at work. 她还在工作
[08:49] And the baby? 孩子呢
[08:50] – He’s asleep. – So… -他在睡觉 -那么…
[08:53] we’re alone? 就咱俩吗
[08:55] I guess so. 我想是的
[09:02] God, I’ve missed kissing you. 天呐 我好怀念亲你的感觉
[09:04] Oh, me, too. 我也是
[09:06] Were you surprised to get my call? 你接到我的电话惊讶吗
[09:08] – Yeah. What changed your mind? – It doesn’t matter. -是 你怎么改主意了 -那不重要
[09:13] The good news is that 好消息是
[09:15] we can be together now, 我们现在可以在一起了
[09:16] and I don’t have to feel guilty about loving you. 而我不必为爱你而感到愧疚
[09:19] Or… 或者
[09:23] Rosie Falta, will you do me the honor… 罗西·法尔塔 你能不能答应我
[09:25] – No! No! No! – I know what you’re thinking. -不不不 -我知道你的想法
[09:28] You’re thinking that this is too fast. 你觉得这太快了
[09:29] That’s not what I’m thinking. 我不是那么想的
[09:30] But I can be divorced from Peri within the month. 但我不出这个月就能和佩里离婚
[09:32] – So… – I said no! -所以… -我说了不行
[09:34] – Damn it! – What’s with the violence? -该死 -干嘛打人啊
[09:36] – You can’t propose now. – Why not? -你现在不能求婚 -为什么不行
[09:38] I’m sweating like a pig. 我浑身是汗
[09:40] I got baby spit on my top… 宝宝还吐在了我的衣服上
[09:41] and I’m pretty sure I smell like bug spray. 而且我闻着肯定像杀虫剂的味道
[09:45] Oh, is that what that is? 是因为这个吗
[09:46] I want to remember this moment for the rest of my life. 我想将此刻铭记终生
[09:49] I want to look nice for it. 我想让自己看起来美美的
[09:51] I want it to be romantic. 我希望那是浪漫的
[09:55] I’m asking you to spend all of eternity with me. 我要你和我共度余生
[09:58] The fact that I’m willing to do that 我愿意在你最狼狈时
[09:59] when, quite frankly, you’ve never looked worse… 求婚这一事实
[10:00] seems very romantic to me. 在我看来很浪漫
[10:09] No. 不行
[10:11] I have to put it on a chain so Mrs. Peri doesn’t see. 我得把它挂在项链上 这样佩里太太就看不见了
[10:15] Wear it any place you like. 随你戴在哪儿
[10:15] I’ll still be the happiest man on earth. 我仍然是世上最幸福的男人
[10:21] Those–those bugs you’ve killed… 你杀死的那些虫子…
[10:24] They really put up a fight, huh? 它们奋勇抗争了一番吧
[10:26] Just go. 快走吧
[10:43] We need to talk. 我们需要谈谈
[10:45] Obviously. 显然是的
[10:46] I was waiting to make sure we had the house to ourselves. 我一直等到屋里只有我俩
[10:50] You gonna hit me again? 你还要打我吗
[10:52] No. 不要
[10:53] Good. ‘Cause next time I’ll hit back. 很好 因为下次我会反击的
[10:58] You should ditch the smile. 你不该笑了
[11:00] I’m about to call the police. 我要报警
[11:03] And you’ll tell them what? 你要和他们说什么
[11:05] You killed Flora Hernandez. 你杀了芙罗拉·赫尔南德斯
[11:08] What a stupid thing to say. 你这样说真是愚蠢
[11:09] There’s a tape, dad. I saw it. 有录像带 爸爸 我看了
[11:12] A tape of what? 什么内容的录像带
[11:14] Flora telling your lawyer that you raped her. 芙罗拉和你的律师说你强奸了她
[11:17] He offers her money. She wants more. 他给了她钱 她想要更多
[11:19] Now that’s a negotiation. 那是在谈判
[11:21] Not murder. 不是谋杀
[11:22] She then told your lawyer she was pregnant with my child. 她随后和你的律师说 她怀了我的孩子
[11:26] She was killed two days later. 她在两天后被杀害
[11:30] You did it. 是你干的
[11:31] I know you did. 我知道是你干的
[11:35] Do you really want to think 你真的想认为
[11:36] that your own father is capable of murder? 你的亲生父亲会杀人吗
[11:41] I don’t want to. 我不希望
[11:43] That young woman was an extortionist. 那个年轻的女人四处敲诈
[11:46] I’m sure there were… 肯定有…
[11:48] many people who wanted her dead. 很多人希望她死
[11:51] So what? 所以呢
[11:52] It was a coincidence she died? We just lucked out? 她死只是巧合吗 咱们是走运了吗
[11:56] I’d hate to say it that way, 我不愿意那么讲
[11:58] but yes. 但的确如此
[12:00] You swear to me 你向我发誓
[12:02] you didn’t kill her? 你没杀她
[12:07] You know I didn’t. 你知道不是我干的
[12:20] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[12:20] Oh, it’s okay. 没关系
[12:23] I can only imagine what you’ve been going through. 我难以想象你经历的痛苦
[12:29] So–so what about the tape then? 那录像带怎么回事
[12:31] Flora said you raped her. 芙罗拉说你强奸了她
[12:33] Were you aware that Flora was a prostitute? 你知道芙罗拉是个妓女吗
[12:37] Not while I was dating her. No, obviously. 我和她约会时不知道 显然不知道
[12:40] She was a… gift from Adrian Powell. 她是艾德里安·鲍威尔送的一份礼物
[12:46] And when I introduced myself, she realized I was your father. 我自我介绍时 她意识到我是你父亲
[12:49] She refused to sleep with me. 她拒绝和我上床
[12:52] So what happened? 然后发生了什么
[12:54] Well, she was a whore. 她是个妓女
[12:57] Whores can’t say no. 妓女不能拒绝接客
[13:11] I need to do something good. 我需要做些好事
[13:14] Something meaningful with my life. 做些有意义的事
[13:15] But I’ll never be able to do that here. 但在这儿 我永远做不到
[13:17] I’ve got to get away from my family, you know? 我要脱离我的家庭 你知道吗
[13:20] Did something happen? 发生了什么事吗
[13:22] Yeah. 对
[13:23] And I wish I could tell you about it. I really do. But… 我希望我能告诉你 真的 但
[13:26] I can’t. 我不能
[13:29] It’s messed up. 全乱套了
[13:32] So what are you trying to tell me? 那你想告诉我什么
[13:33] Are you going away? 你要离开吗
[13:35] Yeah. 对
[13:39] And there’s something I need to ask you. 我需要问你一件事
[13:48] “Hope and medicine”? 《医学唤起希望》
[13:50] It’s a group of doctors who go to third world countries 有一队医生准备去第三世界国家
[13:52] and set up clinics and hospitals. 建立诊所和医院
[13:54] But Remi’s not a doctor. 但雷米不是医生啊
[13:56] They need assistants, and he’s got a year of pre-med. 他们需要助手 而且他已经读了一年医学预科
[13:59] And when would he leave? 他什么时候动身
[14:01] If they approve his application, 如果他通过申请
[14:02] he’ll leave for Africa on Friday. 星期五就去非洲
[14:05] I must say, I am impressed. 我必须要说 我很感动
[14:09] I didn’t know Remi was such a humanitarian. 我不知道雷米原来这么有人道主义精神
[14:16] What? 怎么
[14:20] He wants me to go with him. 他想让我和他一起去
[14:21] Ha! No. 不行
[14:24] He could be gone for a year. 他可能要去一年
[14:26] I don’t care. 我不管
[14:28] He said he loves me. 他说他爱我
[14:30] Well, he can love you when he gets back. 他可以回来接着爱你
[14:32] He’s trying to do something important with his life, 他想做一些重要的事
[14:34] and I want to help him. 我想帮他
[14:35] And what about the important things 那你生命中
[14:36] you’re trying to do with your life? 那些重要的事怎么办
[14:38] They don’t seem that important without him. 没了他 那些事都没那么重要了
[14:40] I absolutely forbid it. 我绝不允许你去
[14:42] I’m not asking for permission. 我不是让你批准
[14:44] I’m telling you what my decision is. 只是在告诉你我的决定
[14:47] So help me, Valentina! 你敢去 瓦伦蒂娜
[14:49] Yell all you want. My bags are already packed. 随便你怎么喊 我已经打包好行李了
[14:59] Can I pay you a compliment? 我可以赞美你一句吗
[15:01] Why stop with just one? 为什么不多赞美几句
[15:03] You are absolutely glowing. 你真是容光焕发
[15:06] That’s why I like being in love. 所以我才喜欢谈恋爱
[15:07] It’s so good for my skin. 对我的皮肤有好处
[15:09] I am thrilled that you and Phillipe 你和菲利普又在一起了
[15:11] are getting back together. 我真高兴
[15:13] Is he your favorite of all my husbands? 我所有的丈夫中你最喜欢他吗
[15:15] Well, he’s definitely in the top three. 绝对排在前三
[15:17] Good. 很好
[15:19] Because I need a favor. 因为我想你帮我个小忙
[15:21] Is there any way we could have our engagement party here? 我们可以在你家办订婚派对吗
[15:25] Here? 这里
[15:26] I know it’s a lot to ask, 我知道这个请求很过分
[15:28] but Zoila doesn’t approve of this marriage. 但佐拉不赞成我和他结婚
[15:32] There’s also been some tension between Phillipe and Remi. 菲利普和雷米的关系又有点紧张
[15:36] Having the party here 在这里办派对
[15:37] would make life less stressful for everyone. 可以缓解一下大家的压力
[15:40] Almost everyone. 除了我
[15:42] No. You would not have to do a thing, 不 你什么事都不用做
[15:44] and Phillipe will foot the bill. 菲利普会负责全部费用
[15:48] Well, it is a special occasion. 这的确是个特别的场合
[15:51] Thank you. 谢谢你
[15:52] Ah! Thank you! Thank you! 谢谢 太谢谢你了
[15:57] So what’s it like the second time around? 第二次是什么感觉
[16:00] What do you mean? 指哪方面
[16:01] You know, is the passion still there? 你懂的 激情仍在吗
[16:03] Is–is it just comfortable? 还是相敬如宾呢
[16:06] Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吧
[16:07] Phillipe can’t keep his hands off me. 菲利普一直对我摸来摸去的
[16:10] Really? At his age? 真的吗 他都这把年纪了
[16:13] He’s like some insatiable tiger. 他就像贪得无厌的猛虎
[16:16] Ripping my clothes off. 扯掉我的衣服
[16:18] Taking me on the floor. 把我推倒在地上
[16:21] I don’t see why feminists complain so much. 我真不知道女权主义者为什么总是抱怨
[16:24] Being a sex object is fun. 做性玩物真好玩
[16:29] Well, he clearly adores you. 显然他很爱你
[16:30] He does. 是的
[16:32] It just goes to show, 这真的说明了
[16:34] when it comes to love, it’s never too late. 爱情的到来永远都不算晚
[16:48] Is Spence back? 斯宾思回来了吗
[16:49] – He just stepped into the shower. – Good. -他刚去洗澡了 -好
[16:52] That would give us a chance to talk. 咱们俩正好有机会聊一聊
[16:54] I’m making dinner. 我在做晚饭
[16:55] I know you’re still mad at me. 我知道你还生我的气
[16:57] But I have a gift for you. 但是我有个礼物要给你
[16:59] And it is so amazing. You’ll want to hug me. 非常棒的礼物 你会想抱我的
[17:04] What is it? 是什么
[17:09] That does not get you a hug. 这可不值个拥抱
[17:11] It’s not really for you. It’s for Miguel. 不是送你的 是给米格尔的
[17:16] Miguel? 米格尔
[17:21] Thank you. 谢谢你
[17:23] I’ll mail it to him for his birthday. 我会寄给他当生日礼物
[17:28] Or you can give it to him when he gets here. 或者他到这里的时候你可以亲自给他
[17:35] What? 什么
[17:36] The studio has agreed 工作室答应
[17:37] to let me use their private jet. 让我用他们的私人飞机
[17:39] I’m going to fly to Guadalajara tomorrow. 我明天会飞去瓜达拉哈拉
[17:41] If your mother will bring Miguel to the airport, 如果你妈妈把米格尔带去机场
[17:44] I can bring him back here to America. 我就可以把他带到美国
[17:48] Why? 为什么
[17:50] Why would you do this? 你为什么会这样做
[17:52] ‘Cause I am a good person. 因为我是个好人
[17:54] And good people do stuff like this. 好人就是会做这些好事
[18:05] Yes! 是啊
[18:07] See, I knew there’d be a hug. 你看 我就说你会抱住我
[18:12] How can I ever thank you? 我该怎么报答你啊
[18:15] You can start by ironing my pink top. 你可以从帮我熨那件粉色上衣开始
[18:18] I want to wear it on the plane. 我明天坐飞机要穿
[18:22] Mrs. Peri? 佩里太太
[18:26] I will be grateful to you for the rest of my life. 我会感激你一辈子的
[18:31] I’m so glad. 我真开心
[18:49] See you then. 到时候见
[18:51] Bye. 拜
[18:53] Hello, awkward. 真尴尬
[18:56] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[18:58] Genevieve just told me 吉纳维芙刚告诉我
[19:00] the Powells are hosting her engagement party. 她的订婚派对在鲍威尔家举行
[19:02] And we haven’t seen them since the night 自从那天晚上迈克尔把艾德里安揍了一顿后
[19:04] that Michael punched Adrian. 我们再没见过面
[19:06] Do you have to go? 必须去吗
[19:08] Oh, yeah. 是的
[19:10] But Genevieve is inviting half of Beverly Hills. 不过吉纳维芙邀请了半个比佛利山庄的人
[19:12] So hopefully we will get lost in the crowd. 但愿我们能埋没在人群中
[19:18] Why is Phillipe so important to Michael? 为什么菲利普对迈克尔如此重要
[19:21] Oh, Phillipe– 菲利普
[19:23] he just pays him tons and tons of money. 他付给他大把的钞票啊
[19:29] What does Michael do for Phillipe? 迈克尔为菲利普做什么事
[19:32] I don’t know. Legal stuff. 我不知道 法律事务吧
[19:34] Why? 怎么了
[19:36] No reason. 随便问问
[19:39] Are you sure? You seem very… 你确定吗 你看起来很
[19:41] interested. 有兴趣
[19:44] Honestly, I just saw a picture of him today– Phillipe. 老实说 我刚看到了张菲利普的照片
[19:47] So I’ve just — he’s been on my mind. 所以他一直在我脑海中挥之不去
[20:05] Michael? It’s me. 迈克尔 是我
[20:06] Uh… I don’t know if this is something 我不知道这件事
[20:07] that you would care about, 你会不会关心
[20:08] but Marisol just asked me a whole bunch of questions 但玛莉索刚问了我一连串的问题
[20:12] about Phillipe. 关于菲利普的
[20:26] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[20:27] Nothing. Uh… 没事
[20:28] I’m just — uh, it was a long plane ride. 我只是 刚飞过长途罢了
[20:31] Oh. Okay. 好吧
[20:33] Maybe we can go for a walk later. 也许我们一会儿能去散个步
[20:35] Take the baby in a stroller? 推着宝宝一起出去
[20:36] That’s very Norman Rockwell of you. 你的举动非常不寻常啊
[20:38] It’s such a beautiful night. 今夜多美啊
[20:40] Why are you in such a good mood? 你怎么心情这么好
[20:42] I’m about to do something wonderful for Rosie. 我马上要为罗西做件好事
[20:44] And I’m feeling — I don’t know– 我感觉 我不知道
[20:47] proud of myself. 为自己骄傲吧
[20:50] Well, what exactly are you about to do? 你到底要做什么
[20:59] Hey. I just heard the good news. 我刚听到那个好消息
[21:02] You must be so excited to see Miguel again. 能再见到米格尔 你一定很激动
[21:06] Part of me can’t believe that Peri’s doing this. 我简直不敢相信佩里会这么做
[21:09] It’s like her first official act of kindness. 这好像是她第一次做出这种好事
[21:18] You must be feeling… guilty right now. 你现在一定很 内疚吧
[21:22] But this doesn’t have to change anything between us. 不过这不会改变我们的关系
[21:25] We can still get married. 我们仍然可以结婚
[21:30] I am begging you. 我恳求你
[21:33] Don’t let this one act of kindness 别让这一个善举
[21:36] keep us from being happy. 影响我们的快乐生活
[21:38] Peri will forgive us in time. 佩里终究会原谅我们的
[21:43] Tell me we’re still good. 告诉我 我们没事
[22:11] Darling… 亲爱的
[22:12] What is our net worth? 我们有多少净资产
[22:16] Well, if you count the jet 如果你算上喷气式飞机
[22:17] and the stocks and the art and the summer home, 股票 艺术品 还有避暑山庄的话
[22:20] uh, about $100 million, I should think. Why? 大约一亿美金吧 怎么了
[22:24] I need to know what I can expect 我得知道在和解协议中
[22:25] in the way of a settlement. 我能得到多少钱
[22:29] What? 什么
[22:30] I’m divorcing you. 我要和你离婚
[22:32] So I’m entitled to $50 million, 这么说我能分到五千万
[22:34] but I don’t want to seem bitter. 可我不想看起来太苦情
[22:35] Maybe I will settle for 40 as a gesture of goodwill. 也许给我四千万以示友好就行
[22:39] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[22:41] It has recently occurred to me 我最近发现
[22:43] that I don’t have to be unhappy. 我没必要过得这么不开心
[22:45] There is someone out there who will cherish me 会有别的人珍惜我
[22:48] and make love to me with wild passionate abandon. 野性狂热充满激情地和我做爱
[22:51] And I’m going to find this wonderful stranger 在我胸部下垂得更厉害之前
[22:53] before my breasts get any lower. 我要找到这个好心的陌生人
[22:55] But what about me? 那我呢
[22:59] I suppose you’ll be alone. 我想你会独自生活
[23:05] I know it will be painful. 我知道这会很痛苦
[23:06] And I’m sorry, but I need to be loved. 我很抱歉 可我需要有人爱我
[23:10] I love you. 我爱你
[23:11] I just don’t want to touch you. 我只是不想碰你
[23:18] Hmm, my darling. 亲爱的
[23:21] That sentence just cost you $50 million. 刚才那句话让你付出了五千万的代价
[23:46] Are you wearing Armani? 你穿的是阿玛尼吗
[23:48] I am. 没错
[23:50] You look good. 看起来不错
[23:51] No. You look good. 不 你看着不错
[23:54] I look sexy as hell. 我看起来性感至极
[24:03] What have you been up to? 你最近在做什么
[24:05] Nothing much. 没什么事
[24:06] Just… rocking the entertainment industry. 只是 在撼动娱乐业
[24:10] That’s all. 仅此而已
[24:11] And how are you doing that? 你是怎么做到的
[24:13] Since we last spoke, 自从上次谈话后
[24:14] I have been accepted into the Starwonder agent training program. 我被星奇经纪人培训项目录取了
[24:19] You’re gonna be an agent? 你要做一名经纪人吗
[24:21] You sound surprised. 你听起来很惊讶
[24:22] Well, you’re not smarmy or ruthless. 你既不阿谀奉承 也不冷酷
[24:26] That’s why there’s a training program. 所以才要去培训
[24:29] I finish Friday. And after that, 周五结课 在那之后
[24:30] I will be a full-fledged agent… 我会是一名羽翼丰满的经纪人
[24:33] in the music division. 在音乐部
[24:35] The music division? 音乐部
[24:37] Oh, yeah, and you’ll be the first client I sign. 是的 而你将是我签约的第一名艺人
[24:41] Go ahead. 过来吧
[24:41] Kiss me. I-I know you want to. 吻我 我知道你想
[24:44] Why didn’t you tell me? 你为什么不告诉我
[24:45] If it didn’t pan out, 如果没法成功
[24:46] I didn’t want to get your hopes up. But now… 我不希望让你有太多期待 但现在
[24:49] Sam, I don’t know what to say. 山姆 我不知道该说什么好
[24:52] I love you, Carmen. 我爱你 卡门
[24:54] So I’m gonna make it happen for you. 所以我要让你梦想成真
[24:58] I’m gonna make you a star. 我要让你成为明星
[25:01] That’s great. 真好
[25:02] But I don’t really care about that anymore. 但是我已经不在意了
[25:07] My priorities have changed. 我生活的重心已经变化了
[25:09] How can you switch… priorities? 你怎么会改变 生活重心
[25:12] I mean, from the day I met you, 从我遇见你开始
[25:13] all you talked about was being a famous singer. 你就一心只想成为名歌手
[25:15] That’s true, and I appreciate your support. 确实是这样 我很感激你的支持
[25:18] I-I-I don’t want to be a music agent. 我不想做音乐经纪人
[25:20] I hate agents. And– 我痛恨经纪人 而且
[25:21] And I’m not that crazy about music. I mean– 而且我也没有那么喜欢音乐
[25:22] Listen to me. 听我说
[25:24] It’s not that I don’t want to have a career. It’s just– 我不是不想成就一番事业 只是
[25:27] I want something else more. 我更想要其他的东西
[25:29] Please don’t tell me you want to be an actress 别告诉我你想做演员
[25:30] – ’cause I will be so depressed. – No. -那样我会非常郁闷的 -不是
[25:36] I just want you. 我只想要你
[25:39] What? 什么
[25:40] Come here. 过来
[25:42] Fame and success would be nice. 名誉和成功固然可贵
[25:46] But you are what I need to be happy. 可是你才能让我真正快乐
[25:49] I am so sorry that it took me this long 对不起 我花了这么久
[25:51] to figure that out. 才想明白
[26:01] Would you like to live together? 你愿意和我住到一起吗
[26:05] Her name is Marisol. 她叫玛莉索
[26:06] She came to work for us 12 weeks ago. 她12周前开始为我们工作
[26:09] And you say she’s been asking questions? 你说她一直在问问题吗
[26:11] Lots of them. And yesterday she started asking about you. 问了很多 昨天她开始问起你
[26:15] Is she a reporter? 她是记者吗
[26:17] It’s possible. I think we should talk to her. 有可能 我觉得我们得找她谈谈
[26:20] Offer her a large cash settlement to go away. 给她一笔封口费 让她走人
[26:23] Would she go away? 她会离开吗
[26:25] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[26:27] I have a few private detectives on retainer. 我有几个一直在合作的私家侦探
[26:31] Talk to them. 和他们谈谈
[26:32] Before I sign any checks, I want to know 在我签支票前 我要确切地知道
[26:35] exactly who this woman is and what she wants. 这个女人的身份和目的
[26:38] I’ll take care of it. 我会处理的
[26:39] And leave the photo. 把照片留下
[26:42] I find it helpful to know what my enemies look like. 了解敌人的模样是非常有用的
[26:54] Smuggling people across the border is illegal. 私自带人入境是违法的
[26:57] It’s not like I’m stuffing a drug cartel into my trunk. 我又不是用卡车带一车贩毒集团回来
[26:59] I’m bringing one kid by private plane. 我只是用私人飞机带一个孩子而已
[27:01] But there’ll be customs agents there when you land. 但你降落时会有海关人员在场
[27:04] What are they gonna think when they see you with Miguel? 他们看到你和米格尔的时候会怎么想
[27:06] Beautiful white actress, small brown child. 漂亮的白人演员 深色皮肤的小孩
[27:08] I’m guessing they’ll think adoption. 他们会觉得是领养
[27:11] You’re risking your career here. 你在拿你的事业冒险
[27:13] I hope you know that. 我希望你清楚这一点
[27:15] So what are you suggesting? 那你想怎么样呢
[27:16] Let me do some research. 让我先做点调查
[27:18] I’ll bet there’s a legal way to get Miguel in the country. 我相信一定有方法能让米格尔合法入境
[27:21] But that could take months. 但那需要好几个月
[27:22] And I start shooting a movie in two weeks. 再过两周我就要开始拍电影了
[27:24] Well, then I’ll handle everything. 剩下的我来处理
[27:26] I’ll talk to some top lawyers 我会找一些顶级律师
[27:27] and some immigration specialists and… 和移民专家谈谈
[27:29] Once everything’s sorted, I’ll drive down to Guadalajara 事情解决好后 我就去瓜达拉哈拉
[27:31] and pick up Miguel. 接米格尔
[27:33] And then you get all the glory? 然后所有的功劳就都给了你
[27:36] This is not about who gets credit. 这不是归功于谁的问题
[27:39] Rosie will love me for doing this, 罗西会因为这件事而爱我的
[27:41] and I need her to be on my side. 我需要她站在我这边
[27:43] But she knows that we can’t break the law. 但她也知道我们不能破坏法律
[27:46] Look, I’ll talk to her, and once I get Miguel back– 听着 我会去和她谈谈 只要我把米格尔带回来
[27:49] No! No! No! This is my idea. 不 不 不 这是我的主意
[27:52] I get to rescue the little Mexican boy, 我要去拯救那个墨西哥小男孩
[27:54] not you. 不是你
[28:11] Mr. Delatour? 德拉图先生
[28:14] How are you doing, Al? 最近怎么样 艾尔
[28:16] Keeping your nose clean? 没干坏事吧
[28:18] Trying to. 努力着
[28:20] But it’s hard. 但是很难
[28:21] Got a lot of bills to pay. 有很多账单要付
[28:22] Well, maybe I can help you with that. 也许我能帮你点忙
[28:25] – I need a favor. – I figured. -我需要帮助 -我猜到了
[28:27] I’m willing to pay a lot of money. 报酬很优厚
[28:30] Sounds good so far. 目前听上去还不错
[28:33] This woman… 这个女人
[28:36] to be frank, 直接说吧
[28:38] she’s trying to hurt me. 她想伤害我
[28:41] And I won’t allow that. 我不会允许那样的事发生
[28:44] Will I need a gun? 我需要用枪吗
[28:48] I’m afraid so. 恐怕需要
[29:01] What do we have here? 这位是谁呢
[29:04] Alejandro. 亚历翰卓
[29:05] We didn’t think you’d be up this early. 我们没想到你会起这么早
[29:07] Yeah, I got that. 我知道
[29:09] Are the two of you back together? 你们俩又在一起了吗
[29:12] You think I let men in boxer shorts 你觉得我会随便让一个穿四角裤的男人
[29:13] just wander through the house? 在房子里走来走去吗
[29:16] I wouldn’t mind if you did. 如果那样我也不介意
[29:19] He’s gay now. Just go with it. 他是同性恋 不要在意
[29:21] Well, this is good, Sam. 山姆 真的很好
[29:22] Now that the two of you are dating… 既然你们开始约会了
[29:23] I’ll get to see more of you. 我以后又能常见到你了
[29:26] We’re not just dating. 我们不只是在约会而已
[29:27] Yeah, Sam asked me if I wanted to live with him 山姆问我是否愿意和他同居
[29:29] and I said yes. Is that okay? 我答应了 可以吗
[29:32] Of course. 当然
[29:33] Are you sure? Because I know you want a live-in. 真的吗 我知道你想要住家佣人
[29:35] No, Odessa’s gonna be back here soon. 没关系 奥德莎就快回来了
[29:37] And it makes me happy to know the two of you are a couple. 而且我也很高兴你们在一起了
[29:41] Thank you so much. 太感谢了
[29:42] We should celebrate. 我们要庆祝一下
[29:44] Go to the wine cellar and get some champagne. 去酒窖拿几瓶香槟来
[29:52] Congratulations, Sam. 恭喜你 山姆
[29:54] She’s a wonderful girl. 她是个好女孩
[29:55] Yeah, don’t I know it, man. 我当然知道 伙计
[29:59] Come on. 过来
[30:10] No, no, no. No! No! No! 不 不 不
[30:12] Separate! Separate! 快分开 快分开
[30:42] Just so you know… 告诉你…
[30:43] We’re gonna sue your ass! 我们会告你的
[30:45] Everybody does. 谁都告我们
[30:48] Gotcha! 拍到了
[30:54] We’re in trouble. 我们有麻烦了
[30:56] Are we? 是吗
[30:57] Marisol’s real name is Suarez. 玛丽索的真名是苏亚雷兹
[30:59] She’s the mother of the kid the police arrested. 是警察逮捕的那孩子的妈妈
[31:01] Oh, my god. 天呐
[31:03] So there’s no way that we can buy her off. 这么说我们不可能收买她了
[31:05] Well, obviously not. 肯定不行
[31:07] I think we need to go to the D.A. 我认为我们得找地检
[31:09] – What? – We can tell them that Flora’s death was an accident. -什么 -告诉他们芙罗拉的死是意外
[31:12] Self-defense. I can negotiate a deal. 是正当防卫 我可以达成妥协
[31:16] We don’t know what Marisol knows. 我们不知道玛丽索掌握了什么
[31:19] But if she’s got enough 但如果她有足够的线索
[31:19] to make the police look in your direction, you’re screwed. 把警方的调查方向引向你 你就完了
[31:21] You need to get out in front of this thing. 你得先她一步
[31:23] Michael… 迈克尔…
[31:25] Go home. Relax. 回家去吧 淡定
[31:27] Relax? 淡定
[31:29] We have to do something. 我们得想办法
[31:32] I’ve already taken care of it. 我已经处理好了
[31:36] M-meaning what? 什么意思
[31:40] You don’t want to know. 你不会想知道的
[31:45] You’re not planning something stupid, are you? 你不是准备干什么蠢事吧
[31:48] Phillipe, if something happens to this woman, 菲利普 如果这女人出了什么事
[31:50] people will talk. 大家会议论的
[31:52] Doesn’t everyone still think she’s a maid? 难道大家不仍然认为她只是个女佣吗
[31:55] So what? 所以呢
[31:57] So in my experience, people just aren’t that interested 在我看来 人们对女佣身上发生的事
[32:01] in what happens to the help. 没那么感兴趣
[32:15] I heard that group of doctors accepted your application. 我听说那群医生接受你的申请了
[32:18] They did. I leave Friday. 是的 我这周五就离开
[32:20] Did you… talk to Valentina? 你和瓦伦蒂娜谈过了吗
[32:22] I did. 是的
[32:24] And now I’m gonna talk to you. 现在我要跟你谈谈
[32:27] Sit down. 坐下
[32:32] Valentina has wanted to be a designer 瓦伦蒂娜从小就想要
[32:34] since she was a child. 成为设计师
[32:36] She used to make dresses for her dolls. 她曾经给她的洋娃娃们做衣服
[32:39] I could see the talent even then. 那时候我就能看出她有天赋
[32:41] So I bought her sewing machines 所以我给她买了缝纫机
[32:44] and patterns and fabric. 纸样和布料
[32:47] I did all I could to encourage her. 我尽了全力来支持她
[32:49] Her dream became my dream. 她的梦想也成了我的梦想
[32:57] You’re about to tell me you don’t want her 你要告诉我 你不想让她和我
[32:58] – to go to Africa with me. – Oh, Remi. -去非洲了 -雷米
[33:01] I have seen so many women throw their ambition away 我见过太多的女人因为怕失去男人
[33:04] because they’re scared of losing a man. 而放弃自己的雄心壮志
[33:06] To be honest, I’m the one who’s scared of losing her. 说实话 我才是那个怕失去她的人
[33:07] I know, but if you love her, 我知道 可如果你真的爱她
[33:11] you must let her go to school. 就得让她去上学
[33:14] Let her be everything she can be. 让她追逐自己的梦想
[33:22] So what do you want me to do? 那你想让我做什么
[33:31] I’ve written a note. 我写了一张纸条
[33:35] You’re gonna copy it… 你把它抄一遍
[33:38] in your handwriting and leave it for Valentina. 用你的字体 留给瓦伦蒂娜
[33:42] It explains 纸条上解释了
[33:44] why you want her to stay… 为什么你想让她留下…
[33:47] and why you needed to leave without saying good-bye. 为什么你要不辞而别
[33:58] If I do this, she’ll never forgive me. 如果我这样做 她一辈子都不会原谅我
[34:00] No. 不
[34:03] A year from now she’ll know the truth. 一年过后她就会知道真相
[34:08] And I’ll be the one she won’t forgive. 而我会是她无法原谅的人
[34:18] They should be here any second. 他们随时都会来
[34:20] I know. 我知道
[34:24] Can I say something? 我能说一句吗
[34:25] I wish you wouldn’t. 最好不要
[34:27] I’m gonna divorce Peri. 我会和佩里离婚
[34:31] If that’s what you want. 如果你想离 就离吧
[34:32] It is. 我确实想
[34:35] And I was thinking… 而且我在想
[34:36] Maybe in a few months 等过几个月
[34:37] after I’ve been on my own for a while… 我恢复单身一段时间之后
[34:39] Mrs. Peri is bringing my son here. 佩里太太要把我儿子带来了
[34:43] He’s my life. 他是我的生命
[34:46] I can’t repay her kindness with betrayal, 我不能以怨报德
[34:52] not even for someone I love. 即使是为了我爱的人
[35:02] Hey, Rosie. 罗西
[35:05] Guess who’s here? 猜猜谁来了
[35:13] Mami! 妈妈
[35:23] Thank you, Mrs. Peri. 谢谢你 佩里太太
[35:25] For the rest of my life, thank you. 我这一辈子都会感激你
[35:30] It was truly my pleasure. 这真的是我的荣幸
[35:38] Isn’t he just precious? 他真是可爱啊
[35:40] Yes, he is. 是啊
[35:42] And to think you wanted me to wait. 你居然还想让我等等
[35:49] – What? – Oh, yeah. -什么 -是啊
[35:50] – He didn’t want me to get Miguel. – That’s not what I said. -他不想让我接来米格尔 -我不是那样说的
[35:53] You’re such a liar. 你真是个骗子
[35:55] He wanted me to wait for a few months 他想让我等几个月
[35:56] while he talked to lawyers 让他和律师谈谈
[35:57] and waded through a bunch of red tape. 查阅一系列文件
[35:59] But I said, “No. Rosie needs her little boy now.” 但我说 “不 罗西现在就需要她的儿子”
[36:02] I was just worried. 我只是很担心
[36:04] – This is so illegal. – Oh, who cares?! -这严重违反了法律 -谁关心啊
[36:06] It’s so worth it. 太值了
[36:07] Rosie, do you want to show Miguel the house? 罗西 你想带米格尔看看房子吗
[36:13] We have a pool. Do you know what a pool is? 我们有游泳池哦 你知道游泳池是什么吗
[36:18] Rosie, I… 罗西 我
[36:23] I really am glad he’s here. 他来了我真高兴
[36:47] Hey, Michael. 迈克尔
[36:48] How was work? 工作怎么样
[36:50] You have to go. 你得走了
[36:52] What? 什么
[36:53] You need to pack your things and leave now! 你得打包行李 马上离开
[36:56] Why? 为什么
[36:57] Because you’re not safe here! 因为你在这里不安全
[37:00] I know who you are and why you came here, 我知道你的身份以及你来这里的原因
[37:02] and I’m not the only one who knows. 而且不止我一个人知道
[37:04] Who else? 还有谁知道
[37:07] I can’t tell you. 我没法告诉你
[37:10] – Is it Phillipe Delatour? – Just… -是不是菲利普·德拉图 -快
[37:12] Get your things and I’ll call you a taxi. 去拿东西 我给你叫出租车
[37:38] Poor Alejandro. 可怜的亚历翰卓
[37:39] Poor Alejandro? What about me? 可怜的亚历翰卓 那我呢
[37:42] This picture could destroy his career. 这张照片可能毁了他的事业
[37:44] Nobody cares if you’re gay. 没人在乎你是不是同性恋
[37:45] My mother cares! 我妈妈就在乎
[37:46] Then tell her I’m moving in. 那告诉她我要搬进你家
[37:48] – Now she’ll think you’re a drag queen. – Enough. -那她会以为你是变装皇后的 -够了
[37:51] I don’t want to keep talking about that picture. 我不想一直谈那张照片
[37:55] So… how is Alejandro doing? 亚历翰卓怎么样
[37:58] – How do you think? He’s devastated. – Well– -你觉得呢 他不知所措 -好吧
[38:01] I mean, it’s just the internet. 这只不过是网络谣言
[38:03] Maybe people will stop talking about it. 也许人们会不再谈论这件事
[38:06] Not anytime soon. 最近不会
[38:13] How are we gonna contain this? 我们怎么洗白这事
[38:15] He needs a beard. 他需要掩护
[38:16] Showing up on the red carpet with a busty blonde 和一个金发波霸辣妹一起上红地毯
[38:19] isn’t gonna make people forget this photo. 没法让人们忘了这张照片
[38:21] I’m not talking about a girlfriend. 我不是说女友
[38:23] We need to get him married. 我们得让他结婚
[38:26] She’d need to be discreet… and hot. 她得谨慎小心 而且超正
[38:30] Is there anyone you can trust to help you out? 有没有你信任的人能帮你
[38:38] I know just the girl. 我知道有个女孩
[38:46] What is this? 这是干什么
[38:48] I thought you were out. 我还以为你出门了
[38:50] Being pregnant makes me tired. I was taking a nap. 怀孕让我很累 我开始在打盹
[38:52] Why is Marisol packing her bags? 玛莉索为什么在打包行李
[38:54] Take your things to the taxi. I’ll tell her what’s going on. 把行李送上出租车 我来告诉她是怎么回事
[38:56] I’ll say good-bye when I come back for my purse. 我回来拿钱包时再来道别
[38:58] Michael, what is going on? 迈克尔 出什么事了
[39:20] If she is in danger, why are we sending her away? 如果她有危险 我们为什么要把她送走
[39:23] People know that she’s here. 人们知道她在这里
[39:25] And these are people you work with? 是你的同事们吗
[39:26] I can’t talk about that. 我没法告诉你
[39:27] Well, whoever this woman is, she is our friend, 不管这女人是谁 她都是我们的朋友
[39:30] and we have to protect her. 我们得保护她
[39:31] That’s what I’m trying to do! 我就在这样做啊
[39:35] I’m ready to go. 我准备好离开了
[39:37] Marisol, oh, my god. 玛莉索 天啊
[39:40] Did michael tell you everything? 迈克尔告诉你一切了吗
[39:43] He did. 是的
[39:43] I am… 我真的
[39:46] so sorry that I had to lie to you. 很抱歉 我不得不欺骗你
[39:49] Did you lie about being my friend? 你说和我做朋友也是骗我的吗
[39:51] Never. 绝不是
[39:58] Please don’t go. 请你别走
[40:00] Believe me. 相信我
[40:02] I don’t want to. 我也不想走
[40:04] Then you’ll stay. 那你就留下来
[40:05] – Taylor! – Just call the police. -泰勒 -可以报警啊
[40:07] I can’t. They’ll ask questions I can’t answer. 不行 他们会问我没法回答的问题
[40:09] Then call a security company. 那就打给保安公司
[40:10] – They’ll send over bodyguards. – Michael… -他们会派保镖过来 -迈克尔
[40:13] Even if I leave, 就算我离开了
[40:15] I’m still going to find out who killed Flora Hernandez. 我还是要查出是谁杀害了芙罗拉·赫尔南德斯
[40:18] It’s settled. 就这么说定了
[40:19] You’re staying. I’ll grab your bags. 你留下来 我去拿你的行李包
[40:45] Taylor? 泰勒
[40:47] Oh, my god. 天啊
[40:48] Oh, my god! 天啊
[40:49] Taylor, talk to me. Taylor! 泰勒 说句话 泰勒
[40:54] Call 9-1-1. 打给911
[40:55] Now! 快打
[40:57] Taylor, talk to me. Taylor. 泰勒 说句话 泰勒
[40:59] Hang in there, baby. They’re coming. 撑住 宝贝 医生就要来了
[41:02] Hurry up! Please! 拜托 快点
[41:05] Hang in there, baby. Stay with me. 撑住 宝贝 撑住
蛇蝎女佣

Post navigation

Previous Post: 蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第1季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第1季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme