时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Your son supported himself for the last two years | 过去两年里 你儿子是通过贩卖毒品 |
[00:04] | by selling drugs. | 来养活自己的 |
[00:05] | Eddie was doing some business with some trust fund brats. | 埃迪和几个有信托基金的小子做过生意 |
[00:08] | There was this one kid. | 有这么个小孩 |
[00:09] | The second Eddie’s back was turned, Flora was all over him. | 埃迪转身的那一秒 芙罗拉就贴上去了 |
[00:11] | He’s over there. | 他就在那里 |
[00:12] | Remi Delatour? | 雷米·德拉图 |
[00:14] | Phillipe Delatour, what are you up to? | 菲利普·德拉图 你有什么阴谋 |
[00:16] | I wish I had been a better husband to you. | 我希望我是你更好的丈夫 |
[00:18] | Well, just know you can trust me. | 你只要知道你能相信我 |
[00:21] | I do trust you. | 我确实信任你 |
[00:22] | So I want to introduce you to someone. | 所以我想把你介绍给某人 |
[00:23] | Carmen, I want you to meet Scott– | 卡门 我想让你见见斯科特 |
[00:25] | My boyfriend. | 我的男友 |
[00:26] | I saw our reflection in the glass, | 我从玻璃里看到我们的影子 |
[00:29] | and we looked like bad people. | 我们看起来像坏人 |
[00:31] | Rosie, don’t you want to be with me? | 罗西 你不想跟我在一起吗 |
[00:32] | You made a vow to your wife. | 你曾发誓与你的妻子相守 |
[00:34] | We can’t go around breaking the rules. It’s bad. | 不能违背誓言 这样不好 |
[00:36] | Taylor and I are going to have a baby. | 泰勒和我要有小宝宝了 |
[00:39] | Are you going to be okay? | 你会没事的吧 |
[00:41] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[00:41] | – Michael! – Oh, no. | -迈克尔 -不 |
[00:45] | Somebody get a knife! | 谁去拿把刀来 |
[00:47] | Please come back to me. | 回到我的身边来 |
[00:48] | Please come back to me, baby. | 回到我的身边来 宝贝 |
[00:50] | I’m so sorry. I’m sorry for everything. | 真抱歉 对这一切我很抱歉 |
[01:00] | You listen to me, Howard. | 听我说 霍华德 |
[01:02] | My last movie grossed over $300 million, | 我的上一部电影票房超过三亿 |
[01:06] | which means I want back end. Merchandising. | 我要拖欠款 继续宣传 |
[01:09] | Perks coming out of my ass. | 靠我的翘臀才能赚到钱 |
[01:11] | And if you can’t get this for me, | 如果你没法办到 |
[01:12] | I will find an agent who can! | 我会换个能做到的经纪人 |
[01:14] | Do you get what I’m saying? | 明白我的意思吗 |
[01:16] | You moronic squib?! | 你这个蠢货 |
[01:34] | Hey. I just put the baby down. | 我刚哄宝宝睡着 |
[01:36] | He’s probably still awake if you want to check on him. | 他可能还醒着 如果您想看看他的话 |
[01:41] | Mrs. Peri? | 佩里太太 |
[01:43] | Where’s Spence? | 斯宾思呢 |
[01:44] | He left for New York this morning. | 他今天早上去纽约了 |
[01:48] | Oh. Right. | 对哦 |
[01:51] | Are you okay? | 您还好吗 |
[01:54] | Oh, Rosie. | 罗西 |
[01:57] | Mrs. Peri, what is it? | 佩里太太 怎么了 |
[02:01] | I was driving home… | 我刚开车回家 |
[02:03] | and this man just came out of nowhere. | 那男人不知道从哪里冒出来 |
[02:05] | And I tried to swerve, but he was right in front of me. | 我想急转弯 但他就在我前面 |
[02:07] | Are you saying you hit someone? | 您是说您撞人了吗 |
[02:10] | There was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[02:12] | – Is he okay? – I don’t know. | -他还好吗 -我不知道 |
[02:15] | What did the paramedics say? | 医务人员怎么说 |
[02:17] | – Paramedics? – From the ambulance. | -什么医务人员 -救护车上的啊 |
[02:22] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[02:24] | You didn’t call an ambulance? | 您没有叫救护车吗 |
[02:26] | I panicked. I just had to get out of there. | 我惊慌失措 只想离开那里 |
[02:28] | So you didn’t stop to help him? | 那您没有停车帮他吗 |
[02:30] | I can’t afford a scandal right now! | 我现在不能闹丑闻 |
[02:33] | I’m in negotiations with Paramount! | 我在和派拉蒙电影公司谈判呢 |
[02:37] | Where did this happen? | 事故在哪里发生的 |
[02:38] | Mulholland. | 穆赫兰大道 |
[02:40] | Just past Coldwater. Why? | 刚过科德沃特 怎么了 |
[02:41] | I have to go check on him. | 我得去看看他 |
[02:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:45] | Okay, that’s good. | 好 很好 |
[02:46] | But don’t tell him about me. | 但别跟他提起我 |
[02:48] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[02:49] | But I will have to call 9-1-1. | 但我得打911 |
[02:52] | – Rosie? – Hmm? | -罗西 -怎么 |
[02:54] | What if he’s dead? | 如果他死了呢 |
[02:56] | You better get down on your knees | 您最好跪下来 |
[02:57] | and pray to god he’s not. | 向上帝祈祷他还活着 |
[03:03] | That was not a suggestion. | 那可不是建议 |
[03:31] | What are you still doing up? | 你怎么还没睡 |
[03:33] | I wanted to show you something. | 我想给你看样东西 |
[03:36] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[03:37] | Dr. Kagan did an ultrasound today. | 卡根医生今天做了个超声检查 |
[03:39] | And I got to hear the baby’s heartbeat. | 我听到了宝宝的心跳声 |
[03:42] | Oh, well, that’s wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[03:44] | I was so excited to share this with you. | 我好激动 想和你分享这个 |
[03:47] | But… you didn’t come home. | 但你没回家 |
[03:52] | I got caught up | 我在办公室 |
[03:53] | in the craziness at the office. And– | 快忙疯了 而且 |
[03:55] | I know you went to the hospital… again. | 我知道你去了医院 又去了 |
[04:01] | Yes. I stopped to see her. | 是的 我顺道路过去看她 |
[04:04] | Why do you keep doing that? | 为什么你一直这样做 |
[04:06] | Olivia tried to kill herself. I feel responsible. | 奥利维亚想自杀 我觉得自己有责任 |
[04:08] | It was a perverse grab for attention. | 她是不顾一切想吸引你的注意 |
[04:11] | – Why give it to her? – She’s sick. | -为什么让她如愿以偿 -她生病了 |
[04:15] | She desperately needs someone to care about her. | 她急需有人来关心她 |
[04:17] | I know how she feels. | 我知道她的感觉 |
[04:20] | This is a temporary situation. | 这只是暂时的情况 |
[04:22] | No. There have been three people in this marriage | 不 从一开始 这段婚姻中 |
[04:25] | from day one. | 就有三个人 |
[04:26] | And if you don’t start making a choice soon, I will. | 如果你不快点做出选择 我会的 |
[04:38] | Marisol? | 玛莉索 |
[04:40] | Please, I need to talk to somebody. | 拜托 我得找人谈谈 |
[04:45] | Marisol? | 玛莉索 |
[05:04] | Why haven’t we gone to the D.A. Yet? | 我们怎么还不去找地方检察官 |
[05:05] | We need a story to tell. | 我们得编个故事 |
[05:07] | Once upon a time, Remi Delatour killed Flora. | 从前 雷米·德拉图杀了芙罗拉 |
[05:10] | And when the D.A. asks why? | 如果地方检察官问原因呢 |
[05:12] | He got her pregnant. | 他让她怀孕了 |
[05:14] | She was gonna ruin his life. | 她会毁了他的生活 |
[05:16] | Did Remi know she was pregnant? | 雷米知道她怀孕了吗 |
[05:18] | If he didn’t, there’s no motive. | 如果他不知道 那就没有作案动机了 |
[05:19] | And without a motive, | 如果没有作案动机 |
[05:20] | the D.A. will laugh us out of his office. | 我们就会被地检笑死 |
[05:24] | But if we prove that Remi knew… | 要是我们能证明雷米知情… |
[05:26] | Then we have enough evidence to challenge the D.A.’s case. | 那我们就有足够的证据来辩驳地检的起诉了 |
[05:33] | Is it ethical to trick someone into incriminating themselves? | 骗别人自己坦白罪行道德吗 |
[05:37] | The first thing they taught us in law school | 进法学院的第一天 |
[05:39] | was that “ethical” and “legal” aren’t the same thing. | 就说了”道德”和”合法”不是一回事 |
[05:44] | What’s your idea? | 你有什么想法 |
[05:54] | I’m just saying | 我的意思是 |
[05:55] | I’d rather not be introduced as your friend. | 我希望你别介绍说我是你朋友 |
[05:57] | Why? I mean, we are friends, aren’t we? | 为什么 我们的确是朋友啊 不是吗 |
[06:00] | No. No, no. We are, uh, we are boyfriends, A.J. | 不不不 我们是情人 A.J. |
[06:03] | There is a very big difference. | 有很大区别的 |
[06:06] | Look, I’m a “macho Latin singer”. | 我是个”拉丁爷们歌手” |
[06:09] | If I come out, my career is over. | 我要是出柜了 整个职业生涯就完了 |
[06:11] | So I have to stay in the closet | 所以我得藏着掖着 |
[06:12] | while you release another salsa album? | 而你可以再发一张萨尔萨专辑吗 |
[06:16] | I just want the people that you care about | 我只希望让你关心的人们 |
[06:18] | to know how we feel about each other. | 知道我们对彼此的感情 |
[06:26] | – Carmen? – I’m sorry. | -卡门 -很抱歉 |
[06:27] | I didn’t mean to eavesdrop. | 我不是故意偷听的 |
[06:29] | Oh, what are you doing up so late? | 你怎么还没睡呢 |
[06:30] | Odessa’s still in the hospital. | 奥黛莎还在住院 |
[06:32] | So… look, there’s a lot to do. | 看啊 还有很多事要做 |
[06:34] | Well, I don’t want to add to your load, | 我也不想增加你的负担 |
[06:36] | but Scott is gonna be staying with us for a few days. | 但斯科特要在这里住几天 |
[06:38] | My duplex is being painted. | 我家正在刷油漆 |
[06:40] | Can you make breakfast for us in the morning? | 能早上给我们做早餐吗 |
[06:42] | Any chance you can eat breakfast at noon? | 你们能中午吃早餐吗 |
[06:45] | Well, all I really need is some… | 我就想喝点 |
[06:47] | – coffee. – Well, that I can handle. | -咖啡 -这个可以 |
[06:50] | Why don’t you go upstairs? | 你先上楼吧 |
[06:51] | – I gotta grab a couple of shirts. – Yeah, sure. | -我要拿几件衬衫 -好的 |
[06:54] | I’ll see you in the morning. | 明早见 |
[06:58] | Scott seems nice. | 斯科特挺不错的 |
[07:00] | Does he? | 是吗 |
[07:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:03] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[07:05] | Well, there won’t be in four days. | 这四天是没什么问题啦 |
[07:07] | Once Scott’s duplex is done, I’m gonna break up with him. | 等他家装修好 我就要跟他分手 |
[07:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:12] | He’s needy, pushy, and controlling. | 他很粘人 固执 又爱控制别人 |
[07:14] | And he has lousy taste in music. | 他对音乐的品位很烂 |
[07:18] | My salsa album was amazing. | 我的萨尔萨专辑可棒了 |
[07:30] | Z-Zoila! | 佐拉 |
[07:32] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[07:33] | I’m sorry. I forgot my phone, | 抱歉 我忘记拿手机了 |
[07:35] | and I got calls to make in the morning. | 明早还要打电话 |
[07:38] | Do you want me to do that? | 要我帮你吗 |
[07:39] | – No. I think I’ve got it. – Come on. | -不用了 我可以的 -来吧 |
[07:42] | It’ll take me two seconds. | 我两秒钟就能搞定 |
[07:46] | Do you have someone here? | 有客人吗 |
[07:48] | Oh, my god. Who is it? | 天哪 是谁 |
[07:50] | – Zoila. – Please, tell me you didn’t seduce the plumber again. | -佐拉 -拜托 你不会又勾引水管工了吧 |
[07:53] | – You should go. – ‘Cause you know he charges for the time. | -你该走了 -你知道他是按时间收费的吧 |
[07:56] | I’m not entertaining the plumber. | 我招待的不是水管工 |
[07:58] | Who’s here? | 那是谁来了 |
[07:59] | I don’t wish to discuss this. | 我不想谈 |
[08:01] | Hey, hon? | 亲爱的 |
[08:02] | I changed my mind. Nix the chardonnay. | 我改变主意了 不要夏敦埃酒了 |
[08:04] | Bring up a nice merlot. | 来一瓶上好的墨尔乐红葡萄酒 |
[08:08] | Hey, Zoila. | 佐拉 |
[08:12] | You’re sleeping with Phillipe? | 你在跟菲利普滚床单 |
[08:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:17] | So… I don’t care if you’re | 我才不管你是不是 |
[08:20] | having a roll in the hay with your ex. | 在跟你前夫厮混 |
[08:24] | That’s all it is, right? | 不过仅此而已 对吧 |
[08:26] | Casual rolling? | 只是滚滚床单而已 |
[08:29] | Can I have my wine? | 能把酒给我吗 |
[08:31] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[08:34] | Phillipe and I have started to see each other again. | 我和菲利普又开始约会了 |
[08:37] | For how long? | 多久了 |
[08:39] | Since Remi came home from rehab. | 雷米从戒毒所回来那会儿开始的 |
[08:43] | Oh, please don’t look at me that way. | 别这么看着我 |
[08:45] | Oh, I’m sorry. Is my disgust showing? | 抱歉 我的厌恶之情流露出来了吗 |
[08:49] | This is why I don’t share things with you. | 所以我才瞒着你 |
[08:52] | You are a big ball of hostility. | 我感到了你深深的恶意 |
[08:53] | No… | 不 |
[08:55] | I am a dose of reality. | 我这是满满的现实 |
[08:56] | You don’t date your ex-husband. | 不能跟前夫约会 |
[08:59] | You discuss your son with him. | 你可以跟他谈论儿子 |
[09:01] | You borrow money from him. You spend Christmas with him. | 可以向他借钱 可以跟他一起过圣诞 |
[09:04] | What you don’t do is let that emotional con man | 但你不能让那个 |
[09:07] | put you in a position where he can hurt you. | 虚情假意的骗子伤害你 |
[09:12] | That was a wonderful speech. | 说得真好 |
[09:14] | And I can’t argue with any part of it. | 我无法反驳 |
[09:17] | But your timing is unfortunate. | 可惜时机不凑巧 |
[09:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:22] | I think I’m already falling in love with him again. | 我已经重新爱上他了 |
[09:33] | Hello?! | 有人吗 |
[09:36] | Hello?! | 有人吗 |
[09:40] | Help. | 救命 |
[09:41] | Mister? | 先生 |
[09:44] | Mister? | 先生 |
[09:46] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[09:49] | Why do I jog? | 我干嘛要慢跑 |
[09:50] | It’s not good for me. | 对我根本没好处 |
[09:52] | My god! You’re bleeding. | 天哪 你流血了 |
[09:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:58] | This is the part when you call the ambulance. | 这时候你该叫救护车了 |
[10:02] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[10:04] | Tell ’em to bring something stronger than codeine. | 告诉他们带点比可待因药效更强的 |
[10:06] | I was hooked in the ’90s. | 我在九十年代嗑过药 |
[10:07] | It does nothing for me anymore. | 它对我来说一点用都没有 |
[10:12] | Hello? | 您好 |
[10:12] | Yes. There’s this man– he’s hurt. | 是的 有个男的 他受伤了 |
[10:15] | It’s a miracle I found him. | 我找到他真是奇迹 |
[10:16] | No one told me where he was. I just happened to be | 没人告诉我他在哪儿 我就是碰巧 |
[10:19] | coming out of my car at the right moment. | 在对的时间下了车 |
[10:20] | – And then– – Oh, god. Give me the phone. | -然后 -天啊 把电话给我 |
[10:22] | – He was laying here. – Oh– you wanna give me the phone? | -他躺在那儿 -电话给我行吗 |
[10:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:28] | Hello? Okay. | 你好 好的 |
[10:31] | I’m in an embankment | 我现在在穆赫兰大道 |
[10:32] | off mulholland 1 mile west of coldwater. | 科德沃特向西方向一公里的路堤上 |
[10:35] | I’m bleeding and got several broken bones. | 我流着血 身上多处骨折 |
[10:38] | Please hurry. | 请快点赶到 |
[10:46] | Oh, what are you doing? | 你在干嘛呢 |
[10:48] | I’m asking god to keep you alive. | 我在祈求上帝让你活下来 |
[10:50] | Prayer? | 祈祷吗 |
[10:52] | That always works. | 每回都”管用”呢 |
[10:55] | You don’t believe in god? | 你不信上帝吗 |
[10:57] | I don’t know, but I sure believe in evil. | 我不知道 但是我信邪 |
[11:00] | It was a woman who hit me. | 撞我的是个女人 |
[11:03] | I saw her face | 我看见了她的脸 |
[11:05] | just before she plowed right into me. | 就在她撞到我之前 |
[11:08] | But she didn’t stop. | 但是她没停车 |
[11:10] | She left me here to die. | 她就把我留在这儿等死 |
[11:13] | I am so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[11:15] | I hope there is a god. | 我倒希望有上帝 |
[11:17] | ‘Cause that woman is evil, and I want her punished. | 因为那个女的是邪魔 我想让她受到惩罚 |
[11:20] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[11:23] | She will be. | 她会的 |
[11:28] | She will be. | 她会被惩罚的 |
[11:40] | Morning, Carmen. | 早上好 卡门 |
[11:42] | Hey. | 早 |
[11:43] | Did you make the coffee? | 你煮咖啡了吗 |
[11:45] | I’m sorry. I’ve been so busy, I forgot. | 对不起 我太忙了 忘掉了 |
[11:47] | Oh, no. It’s no problem. I’ll just have a soda. | 没事 我喝瓶苏打水就好了 |
[11:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:56] | Well, it sure has been nice | 能有机会 |
[11:57] | getting to spend some time with A.J. | 跟亚历翰卓一起共度时光真是太好了 |
[11:59] | I hardly get to see him. | 我都见不到他 |
[12:03] | Does he ever… | 他有没有 |
[12:06] | talk about me? | 提到过我 |
[12:10] | I-I only ask because, uh, | 我这么问只是因为 |
[12:13] | he’s just so hard to read. | 他很难让人读懂 |
[12:14] | I’m never quite sure how he feels about me. | 我很难确信他对我是什么感觉 |
[12:17] | Give him time. | 给他点时间 |
[12:18] | You’ll find out. | 你会知道的 |
[12:21] | You know, I was thinking of asking | 你知道吗 我在想问问他 |
[12:23] | if we could live together. | 要不要同居 |
[12:24] | Then at least I’d get to see him once in a while. | 这样至少我时不时能见见他 |
[12:29] | So he’s never talked about me at all? | 他真的一次都没提过我吗 |
[12:31] | You know, we don’t really talk that much. | 你知道 我们也不怎么聊天 |
[12:33] | Of course. You’re here to work, not socialize. | 当然 你来这儿是工作 不是来交际的 |
[12:35] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[12:39] | – Would you like some help? – With what? | -你想要帮忙吗 -帮什么 |
[12:41] | Cleaning the kitchen. | 打扫厨房 |
[12:43] | I couldn’t ask you to do that. You’re a guest here. | 我不能让你这么做 你毕竟是客人 |
[12:46] | Oh, no. It’s okay. I-I love cleaning. | 不 没关系 我喜欢打扫 |
[12:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:49] | I find it soothing. | 我觉得可以静心 |
[12:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:52] | I don’t know. Don’t you like to clean? | 我不知道 你不喜欢打扫吗 |
[12:54] | No. | 不喜欢 |
[12:56] | Then why are you a maid? | 那你为什么当女佣 |
[12:58] | I have no good answer for that. | 我还真不知道怎么回答了 |
[13:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:04] | My therapist says that my need to clean | 我的心理医生说我想打扫的欲望 |
[13:06] | is an attempt to impose order on my chaotic inner life. | 是为了让我混乱的内心生活恢复秩序 |
[13:11] | But I think I just like the smell of soap. | 但是我觉得我只是爱闻香皂味儿 |
[13:14] | You missed a spot. | 你漏了一点污迹 |
[13:19] | You know, if you want, | 你知道吗 如果你愿意 |
[13:19] | I could help clean the rest of the house. | 我能帮你把整个房间都打扫了 |
[13:23] | Are you sure you’re gay? | 你确定你是弯的吗 |
[13:24] | ‘Cause I could jump your bones right now. | 我现在就可以推倒你 |
[13:27] | What can I say? I just love cleaning. | 我能怎么说 我就是喜欢打扫啊 |
[13:29] | Well, my mess is your party. | 那我的凌乱就是你的大宴了 |
[13:32] | All right. | 好的 |
[13:36] | So Alejandro’s never told you that he’s serious about me? | 亚历翰卓真的没说过他跟我是认真的吗 |
[13:43] | – Sorry. – That’s too bad. | -不好意思 -那可真糟糕 |
[13:46] | It would just be so much easier if I were living here. | 如果我住在这里就容易多了 |
[13:51] | It sure would. | 当然啦 |
[14:00] | I looked for you last night, but you were gone. | 我昨晚上找你来着 不过你不在 |
[14:04] | Yeah. I had to visit a friend. | 对 我得去看个朋友 |
[14:06] | In the middle of the night? | 大半夜的吗 |
[14:07] | We had some issues to discuss. | 我们有些事情要讨论 |
[14:09] | Did you need me for something? | 你找我有什么事吗 |
[14:12] | Michael and I fought about Olivia last night. | 迈克尔和我昨晚为奥利维亚吵了一架 |
[14:17] | Why don’t you go with him next time? | 你下次可以跟他一起去啊 |
[14:19] | – To the hospital? – Yeah. | -去医院吗 -对啊 |
[14:21] | Even if you’re in the waiting room, | 即便你只是在等待室里 |
[14:22] | you’ll be reminding Michael that you’re on his side. | 你也在提醒迈克尔你站在他这边 |
[14:25] | Before you know it, he’ll be saying, “Olivia who”? | 很快他就连奥利维亚姓什么都忘了 |
[14:30] | You’re so smart. | 你好聪明啊 |
[14:31] | – Thank you. – It’s my pleasure. | -谢谢 -乐意效劳 |
[14:34] | So what were your friend’s issues? | 你朋友碰上了什么事 |
[14:37] | Nothing big. | 没什么大事 |
[14:39] | Marisol? | 玛莉索 |
[14:42] | I tell you everything about my life, | 我对你无所不谈 |
[14:44] | and you never tell me anything about yours. | 你却从不和我说你的事 |
[14:47] | Why is that? | 为什么呢 |
[14:50] | My life… is just not that interesting. | 我的生活没那么有趣 |
[14:54] | Now… if you’ll excuse me. | 先失陪了 |
[15:03] | Oh, there you are. I’ve been looking for you. | 你在这儿啊 我一直找你呢 |
[15:06] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:07] | Yeah. During last night’s festivities, | 是啊 昨晚欢庆时 |
[15:09] | I spilled merlot on my shirt, | 我把墨尔乐酒洒在了衬衫上 |
[15:11] | and it left this huge stain. Can you get that out? | 留下了这块大污渍 你能帮我洗干净吗 |
[15:15] | – No. – Really? | -不能 -真的吗 |
[15:18] | You used to be a whiz with wine stains. | 你以前可是去酒渍的高手 |
[15:20] | Oh, I can get the stain out. I choose not to. | 我可以除掉那个污渍 我不愿意而已 |
[15:23] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[15:25] | Do you really think I would do anything | 你真以为我什么都愿意做 |
[15:26] | to make your stay here easier? | 让你更容易住在这里吗 |
[15:29] | You’re not happy Genevieve and I are seeing each other. | 你不乐意吉纳维芙和我约会 |
[15:32] | No. I’m not. | 对 我不乐意 |
[15:34] | You’re worried that I’ll hurt her again. | 你担心我会再次伤害她 |
[15:36] | You’re 2-for-2. | 俩问题都答对了 |
[15:37] | Would you believe that I’ve changed? | 你相信我变了吗 |
[15:40] | Not you, Mr. Leopard. | 不信 猎豹先生 |
[15:41] | Your spots are where they’ve always been. | 江山易改 本性难移啊 |
[15:45] | Now why do you think you can talk to me this way? | 你凭什么认为你能这么和我说话 |
[15:48] | Because I’m the only one in this room Genevieve can trust. | 因为我是吉纳维芙在这屋里唯一能信任的人 |
[15:52] | She knows it, I know it, and you know it. | 她知道 我知道 你也知道 |
[15:56] | Genevieve told me she loved me last night. | 吉纳维芙昨晚和我说她爱我 |
[16:02] | And then she asked me if I’d like to move back in here again. | 然后她问我愿不愿意搬回这里 |
[16:05] | Now… | 既然如此 |
[16:07] | should I tell her that you asked me not to? | 我该告诉她你不让我搬进来吗 |
[16:09] | Or would that hurt your very special relationship? | 还是那会伤害到你们特殊的友谊 |
[16:14] | Go ahead. Move in. | 来吧 搬进来啊 |
[16:16] | But I still won’t do your laundry. | 但我依然不会洗你的衣服 |
[16:42] | So… what happened? | 怎么样了 |
[16:45] | I called the ambulance, and then we went to the hospital. | 我叫了救护车 然后我们去了医院 |
[16:50] | Is the man gonna be okay? | 那男人会没事吗 |
[16:54] | His name is Frank. | 他叫弗兰克 |
[16:56] | He’s an ad exec from La Jolla. | 他是个来自拉荷亚的广告经理 |
[16:58] | And, yes, he’s going to be okay. | 对 他会没事的 |
[17:04] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[17:05] | He doesn’t have any family, | 他没有家人 |
[17:07] | so I told him I’d go visit him every Friday and Tuesday. | 所以我跟他说我每周五和周二会去看他 |
[17:11] | That’s nice of you. | 你真善良 |
[17:13] | It’s what human beings do. | 人类就是这样 |
[17:16] | They look after each other. | 大家互相照顾 |
[17:19] | You can stop shooting daggers at me. | 你不用再对我冷嘲热讽了 |
[17:22] | I feel guilty enough as it is. | 我本来就够愧疚了 |
[17:25] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:26] | I do. I feel awful. | 真的 我觉得糟透了 |
[17:29] | And I’m totally happy to let you visit him. | 让你去看他 我十分开心 |
[17:32] | Let me? | 让我 |
[17:35] | I wasn’t asking your permission. | 我不是在征求你的允许 |
[17:38] | I realize you’re tired, but you need to can the attitude. | 我知道你累了 但你得端正下态度 |
[17:43] | Are you not paying attention? | 你没听见我说的吗 |
[17:46] | You don’t tell me what to do anymore. | 你别再对我指手画脚了 |
[17:49] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[17:52] | You’re quitting? | 你要辞职吗 |
[17:54] | Oh, no. Your baby needs me. | 当然不是 你的宝宝需要我 |
[17:58] | And so does Mr. Spence. | 斯宾思先生也是 |
[18:00] | But you and me… | 但你我之间 |
[18:02] | We are done. | 我们完了 |
[18:05] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[18:06] | But I will not allow you to speak to me that way. | 我不会允许你那样和我讲话的 |
[18:10] | What are you gonna do? | 你要干嘛 |
[18:12] | Call the cops? | 报警吗 |
[18:16] | I’m sorry I didn’t call an ambulance. | 我很抱歉没叫救护车 |
[18:19] | But that man could have sued me or had me arrested. | 但那个男的可能会起诉我 或者害我被逮捕 |
[18:22] | He could have ruined my life! | 他可能会毁了我的生活 |
[18:23] | Maybe it needs to be ruined. | 也许就该被毁掉 |
[18:25] | You take it all for granted. | 你觉得一切都是理所当然 |
[18:27] | No, I don’t! | 我才没有 |
[18:28] | You ignore your baby. | 你不管你的孩子 |
[18:30] | You cheat on your husband! | 背着你老公偷情 |
[18:33] | Yes! I make mistakes. I admit it! | 对 我犯了错 我承认 |
[18:36] | But I don’t go out of my way to hurt people. | 但我不会刻意伤人 |
[18:38] | I’m a good person! | 我是个好人 |
[18:39] | No! No, you’re not! | 不 你不是 |
[18:42] | I am a good person. And I deserve to be happy. | 我才是个好人 我该得到幸福 |
[18:47] | But I didn’t take what I need because… | 但我没有如愿以偿 因为 |
[18:49] | I didn’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[18:53] | I’m sorry. What? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[18:55] | I know the truth now. | 我现在知道真相了 |
[18:58] | You are bad. | 你是坏人 |
[19:00] | So I won’t feel guilty. | 所以我不会愧疚的 |
[19:03] | And I’m gonna be happy… very soon! | 我很快就会得到幸福 |
[19:06] | Seriously, Rosie, I don’t understand what you mean. | 说真的 罗西 我不懂你的意思 |
[19:09] | You will. | 你会懂的 |
[19:11] | God will punish you for what you’ve done, | 老天会因你的所作所为惩罚你 |
[19:13] | and he will use me to do it. | 他会利用我来惩罚你 |
[19:38] | – You are expecting someone? – No. | -你在等人吗 -没有 |
[19:46] | It’s Marisol, right? | 是玛莉索 对吧 |
[19:47] | – Yes. – Is Mr. Stappord in? | -对 -斯塔普德先生在吗 |
[19:50] | Remi. What are you doing here? | 雷米 你来这儿干嘛 |
[19:53] | I got a message to meet you at your house. | 我收到条语音信息 让我来你家见你 |
[19:56] | I’m sorry. Who called you? | 不好意思 谁打给你的 |
[19:58] | Some lady. She said it was urgent. | 一位女士 她说是急事 |
[20:00] | I’m… confused. | 我没弄懂 |
[20:02] | Let me call my secretary and see what’s going on. | 我去问问秘书 看看是怎么回事 |
[20:10] | May I help you? | 有什么要帮助的吗 |
[20:11] | – Excuse me? – I only need a minute. | -不好意思 -我只需要一分钟 |
[20:14] | – Who are you? – Ida hayes. | -你是谁 -艾达·海耶斯 |
[20:16] | I called this meeting. Thank you for coming. | 是我打电话组织的会面 谢谢你的到来 |
[20:18] | I’m sorry, but why do you think | 不好意思 你为什么觉得 |
[20:19] | you can just walk into someone’s home? | 你能擅自私闯他人住宅呢 |
[20:21] | I’m an attorney representing Eddie Suarez– | 我是埃迪·苏亚雷斯的律师 |
[20:23] | The man falsely accused of killing Flora Hernandez. | 他被错误指控为杀害芙罗拉·赫尔南德斯的凶手 |
[20:26] | Well, I doubt if we can help you. | 我恐怕帮不上忙 |
[20:27] | But you should make an appointment. | 但你应该事先预约 |
[20:28] | Oh, I think you can help me. | 我相信你能帮上忙 |
[20:30] | It seems Mr. Delatour here | 看上去这位德拉图先生 |
[20:32] | was the father of Flora’s unborn child. | 是芙罗拉未出生的孩子的父亲 |
[20:34] | – Whoa! What? – You need to leave now. | -什么 -你现在必须离开了 |
[20:35] | – Flora was pregnant? – Don’t say anything. | -芙罗拉怀孕了 -别说任何话 |
[20:37] | Surely you knew. Isn’t that why you killed her? | 你当然知道了 这不就是你的杀人动机吗 |
[20:40] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[20:40] | Lady, you need to get out of my house now, | 女士 你现在必须离开这里 |
[20:42] | or I will throw you out. | 否则我就不客气了 |
[20:43] | You heard the man. Come on. Let’s go. | 你听到了 赶紧走吧 |
[20:45] | What the hell is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[20:46] | Why would someone think I killed Flora? | 为什么会有人觉得是我杀了芙罗拉 |
[20:48] | Let’s just go talk in my office. | 我们去办公室谈 |
[20:49] | Mr. Stappord, I am so sorry. | 斯塔普德先生 我很抱歉 |
[20:51] | I tried to stop that woman from coming in. | 我试图阻止那个女人进来 |
[20:54] | I think you could have tried harder. | 我觉得你可以更努力一些 |
[21:04] | You can’t break up with Scott. | 你不能和斯科特分手 |
[21:06] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[21:07] | Because… he’s a magnificent man | 因为 他是一个很杰出的男人 |
[21:09] | with a selfless heart, and he’s in love with you. | 无私奉献 还深深爱着你 |
[21:12] | Well, I’m not in love with him. | 但我不爱他 |
[21:14] | But maybe you need time, Alejandro. | 也许你需要时间 亚历翰卓 |
[21:16] | Date him a few more weeks, | 再和他多约会几周 |
[21:17] | at least until Odessa comes back. | 至少等奥黛莎回来 |
[21:19] | What does Odessa have to do with– | 这和奥黛莎有什么关系 |
[21:21] | But my point is that he’s nice. Don’t overthink it. | 我的重点是他人很好 别想太多 |
[21:24] | The truth is | 但事实是 |
[21:25] | I’m not sure if he’s in love with me | 我不确定他是真的爱我 |
[21:26] | or my rock star lifestyle. | 还是爱我摇滚明星的生活方式 |
[21:31] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么这样说 |
[21:34] | We’ve barely been dating two months, | 我们在一起还不到两个月 |
[21:36] | and he’s already dropping hints about moving in here. | 他就一直暗示要搬进来 |
[21:41] | I don’t deny there are people in your life | 我不否认你的生命中会有些人 |
[21:43] | who try to use you for their own personal gain. | 想利用你来实现个人目的 |
[21:46] | Hmm. I know those vultures, and they disgust me. | 我知道那些贪婪的人 他们让我恶心 |
[21:49] | But Scott is not one of them. He adores you. | 但斯科特不一样 他喜欢你 |
[21:52] | So why is he always criticizing me? | 那他为什么总是批评我呢 |
[21:54] | He’s helping you to be a better person. | 他在帮你变成更好的人 |
[21:57] | I like to think I am a good person. | 我觉得我已经很好了 |
[21:59] | Well, and I like to think I don’t need any makeup. | 我还觉得我不用化妆呢 |
[22:01] | But we’re kidding ourselves. | 但我们是在自欺欺人啦 |
[22:05] | Since when are you such a fan of Scott’s? | 你什么时候迷上斯科特了 |
[22:08] | Well, I’ve gotten to know him these last few days, | 这几天我有机会了解他 |
[22:10] | and… we’ve become close. | 我们变得很亲密 |
[22:13] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[22:16] | Then maybe you can do me a favor. | 这样的话 也许你能帮我个忙 |
[22:19] | Favor? | 帮忙 |
[22:21] | Tell Scott I’m dumping him. | 告诉斯科特我要甩了他 |
[22:25] | What? | 什么 |
[22:26] | I don’t have time for any drama right now. | 我现在没时间处理闹剧了 |
[22:27] | Just tell him I moved on. | 就告诉他我另觅新欢了 |
[22:29] | I can’t say that to him. | 我不能这样对他说 |
[22:31] | – Why not? – Because! | -为什么 -因为 |
[22:33] | My English– she’s not so good. | 我的英语 她不太好 |
[22:35] | You just got done telling me | 你刚刚还告诉我 |
[22:36] | that he’s magnificent, selfless. | 他既杰出 又无私 |
[22:37] | You speak great English. | 你英语说得挺好 |
[22:39] | Yeah, I only know enough to bring people together, | 我只会说能让人们在一起的话 |
[22:41] | not tear them apart. | 不是让他们分开 |
[22:45] | I can see that you really care about Scott. | 我看得出来你真的很关心斯科特 |
[22:47] | So… I’m sure you’ll find a way to let him down easy. | 我相信你会找到方法给他留面子的 |
[23:05] | There was no one out front. | 前台没人 |
[23:07] | What do you want, Mr Delatour? | 有什么事吗 德拉图先生 |
[23:11] | Are you sure I was the father? | 你确定我就是孩子的父亲吗 |
[23:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:19] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没有杀她 |
[23:23] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[23:29] | Is there anything else you can tell me about Flora? | 关于芙罗拉 你还有什么线索能提供给我吗 |
[23:34] | I met her at a party. | 我和她是在一个派对上认识的 |
[23:36] | She was with Eddie, but she kept hitting on me. | 她和埃迪一起来 却不停和我搭讪 |
[23:39] | She got my number and we hooked up | 她要了我的电话 我们见了几次面 |
[23:40] | a couple of times, but that’s it. | 仅此而已 |
[23:43] | She’d call me, but I was– | 她会给我打电话 但我那时 |
[23:45] | I was busy with school. | 正忙于学业 |
[23:50] | And then I found out she was dead | 然后我就听说她被谋杀了 |
[23:52] | and that your client was arrested, | 你的委托人被逮捕了 |
[23:53] | but that is all I know. I swear. | 这就是我了解的一切了 我发誓 |
[23:57] | Is that why you came down here– | 你来这儿就是为了这个吗 |
[23:58] | just to tell me you’re innocent? | 就是为了告诉我你是无辜的 |
[24:03] | I don’t think my lawyer is being completely honest with me. | 我觉得我的律师没有对我完全坦诚 |
[24:06] | I don’t think so either. | 我也觉得 |
[24:09] | Did you know | 你知道 |
[24:10] | that Flora Hernandez had been sexually assaulted? | 芙罗拉·赫尔南德斯曾经遭到性侵害吗 |
[24:12] | No. | 不知道 |
[24:15] | Well, Michael Stappord was negotiating a settlement | 迈克尔·斯塔普德代表强奸她的人 |
[24:18] | on behalf of her assailant. | 和她协商和解 |
[24:20] | For some reason we don’t understand, | 但出于我们未知的原因 |
[24:22] | Flora felt there was a connection between | 芙罗拉觉得强奸她的人 |
[24:24] | the father of her baby and the man who attacked her. | 和孩子的父亲有某种关系 |
[24:30] | Any thoughts you have will be greatly appreciated. | 非常欢迎你畅所欲言 |
[24:35] | Did you talk to him? | 你和他谈过了吗 |
[24:36] | He’s agreed to a settlement. | 他同意和解 |
[24:38] | But only in exchange for a graceful end to this situation. | 不过只为了这件事能完美收场 |
[24:46] | Are you leaving? | 你要走了吗 |
[24:47] | Oh, I’ve got a meeting. | 我有个会要开 |
[24:49] | It starts in ten minutes, | 还有十分钟就开始了 |
[24:50] | and it’s in Burbank, which is 20 minutes away. So… | 在伯班克 离这里二十分钟路程 所以… |
[24:54] | Well, I’m about to take a nice, long shower. | 我打算舒服地洗个澡 |
[24:59] | And I’m gonna be thinking about how happy I am the entire time. | 我会一直想着我有多快乐 |
[25:11] | You make getting clean sound so dirty. | 你让洗澡听起来好下流 |
[25:25] | I’m Margo Grayson. | 我是马尔戈·格雷森 |
[25:26] | – Oh, Phillipe Delatour. – Oh, good. | -我是菲利普·德拉图 -好的 |
[25:28] | I’m from Westside wine imports. | 我是西区葡萄酒进口公司的 |
[25:29] | I’m delivering the Cabernet Sauvignon you ordered. | 来配送您预订的卡百内红葡萄酒 |
[25:32] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[25:32] | It’s a 2008 Woodridge. | 这是2008年产自伍德里奇的酒 |
[25:34] | – You have excellent taste. – Well, thank you. | -您很有品味 -谢谢你 |
[25:36] | – But I didn’t order any wine. – Really? | -可我没预订任何酒啊 -真的吗 |
[25:39] | The card says, “Phillipe Delatour.” | 卡片上写的是”菲利普·德拉图” |
[25:41] | Oh, shoot. This might have been a gift. | 该死 这可能是件礼物 |
[25:44] | And now I’ve ruined the surprise. | 现在我毁了您的惊喜 |
[25:46] | – It’s all right. I won’t tell. – Thank you. | -没关系 我不会说的 -谢谢您 |
[25:50] | You are very sweet. | 你真贴心 |
[25:57] | So… Margo? How do you spell that? | 马尔戈 是怎么拼的 |
[26:01] | With on “o,” “o-t,” | 是o吗 还是o-t |
[26:03] | – uh, “a-u-x”? – “o”. | -还是a-u-x -是o |
[26:05] | I don’t know any Margos who spell it with an “x”. | 我不知道哪个马尔戈里有字母x |
[26:07] | Well, the most famous was probably Margaux Hemingway, | 名气最大的可能就是玛尔戈·海明威了 |
[26:10] | and it was spelled that way | 之所以那么拼 |
[26:10] | because on the night she was conceived, | 是因为她被怀上的那个晚上 |
[26:12] | her parents consumed an entire bottle of Chateau Margaux. | 她爸妈喝了一整瓶玛尔戈酒庄的酒 |
[26:16] | Wine trivia. | 葡萄酒冷知识 |
[26:18] | You must be a connoisseur. | 你一定是个行家 |
[26:20] | Well, yes, I am. | 是啊 我是个行家 |
[26:21] | And, uh… not just of wine. | 不只是鉴赏酒 |
[26:25] | I’ll bet. | 我猜也是 |
[26:30] | That’s my personal number there, Margo. | 这是我的私人号码 马尔戈 |
[26:33] | Perhaps we can do some… business together. | 也许我们能一起 做些生意 |
[26:37] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[26:49] | He gave me his card just like you said he would. | 你说对了 他给了我名片 |
[26:54] | Thank you for doing this. | 谢谢你帮忙 |
[26:55] | It was fun. | 挺有意思的 |
[26:57] | And I think I was pretty convincing. | 我想我还是相当有说服力的 |
[26:59] | All you had to be is pretty. | 你只用美艳动人就行了 |
[27:06] | That’s right. I’m pregnant. | 没错 我怀孕了 |
[27:10] | Are you saying my client is the father? | 你是说孩子父亲是我的客户吗 |
[27:13] | No. | 不是 |
[27:15] | But he knows who is, | 可他知道是谁 |
[27:17] | and they are very close. | 他们关系很亲密 |
[27:24] | Do you know who they’re talking about? | 你知道他们说的是谁吗 |
[27:28] | Remi? | 雷米 |
[27:29] | This is important. | 这很重要 |
[27:32] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[27:36] | You know something. I can tell. | 我看得出来 你知道一些情况 |
[27:38] | How can I know anything? | 我怎么会知道 |
[27:41] | Everybody always lies to me. | 人们从不对我说实话 |
[27:53] | Marisol, it’s me. | 玛莉索 是我 |
[27:55] | Listen… | 听着 |
[27:56] | Michael Stappord is gonna get a phone call very soon. | 迈克尔·斯塔普德马上将会接到一个电话 |
[28:00] | Do me a favor and listen to it, okay? | 帮我个忙 偷听好吗 |
[28:10] | Hey, Mr. Spence. It’s me. | 斯宾思先生 是我 |
[28:16] | How is New York? | 纽约怎么样 |
[28:19] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[28:21] | I’m so glad. | 我很高兴 |
[28:24] | Listen, I want to talk to you about something. | 我想和你说点事 |
[28:27] | You have a second? | 你有空吗 |
[28:31] | When you come back home, | 等你回家时 |
[28:34] | I want us to be together. | 我们在一起吧 |
[28:37] | No, no, not like before. | 不 不 不是像从前那样 |
[28:41] | I want you to leave your wife. | 我希望你离开你妻子 |
[28:46] | Your message sounded urgent. | 你的信息口气很急切 |
[28:48] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[28:50] | Howard… | 霍华德 |
[28:52] | I want you to negotiate something else into my contract. | 我想让你在我的合同里加点别的东西 |
[28:54] | Another perk? | 又要外快吗 |
[28:56] | I want to use the studio’s private jet. | 我想用下工作室的私人飞机 |
[28:58] | But just for one day. | 不过就一天 |
[28:59] | Why? What’s going on? | 为什么 发生什么事了 |
[29:02] | I have this maid. | 我有个女佣 |
[29:04] | I really upset her. | 我惹得她很生气 |
[29:07] | And I want to do something nice for her. | 我想为她做点好事 |
[29:09] | Like what? You gonna take her on a little vacation? | 什么事 你要带她度假去吗 |
[29:12] | I’m going to fly to Mexico and go get her little boy. | 我要飞去墨西哥找她儿子 |
[29:15] | And then I’m going to bring him back here to America. | 再把他带回美国来 |
[29:19] | That will be a lovely surprise. | 那可真是个不错的惊喜 |
[29:21] | Won’t it, though? | 谁说不是呢 |
[29:42] | Finally. | 终于打来了 |
[29:44] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[29:47] | Did you hear about what happened today? | 你听说了今天发生的事吗 |
[29:51] | Do you need me for anything else, Mr. Stappord? | 还要我做别的事吗 斯塔普德先生 |
[29:53] | Uh, hold on. I’m going into my office. | 稍等 我去书房 |
[29:57] | Yeah, just hold on. | 别挂断 |
[29:59] | Just be patient. | 耐心一点 |
[30:01] | Yeah, I understand. | 我理解 |
[30:14] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[30:17] | I… was checking to see | 我 想来看看 |
[30:20] | if Michael was done with his call. | 迈克尔打完了电话没有 |
[30:24] | I need to… clean in there, but… | 我要 打扫这里 可 |
[30:27] | he’s still on the phone. | 他还在打电话 |
[30:29] | So I’ll just… | 我还是… |
[30:53] | – Oh, hey, Carmen. – Scott. | -卡门 -斯科特 |
[30:55] | – Did you clean in here last night? – Yeah, I couldn’t sleep. | -你昨晚打扫了这里吗 -是啊 我睡不着 |
[30:58] | And my choices were either vacuuming or ambien. | 我只有吸尘或者安眠药两个选择 |
[31:01] | And then I realized vacuuming is nature’s ambien. | 后来我意识到吸尘是大自然的安眠药 |
[31:04] | Ta-da! | 看看 |
[31:05] | So… where’s Alejandro? | 亚历翰卓去哪了 |
[31:08] | Oh, he– he went to work. | 他去工作了 |
[31:11] | Oh. Without saying good-bye? | 都不道个别吗 |
[31:14] | I mean… that’s kind of rude. | 我是说 那样有点失礼 |
[31:17] | Scott, sit down. We need to talk. | 斯科特 过来坐下 我们得谈谈 |
[31:20] | You know, I was only in the shower for five minutes. | 我只是去洗了五分钟澡 |
[31:22] | He could have waited. | 他可以等我一下的 |
[31:23] | – Yeah, listen– – Oh! Oh! Did you see? | -没错 听着… -你看到了吗 |
[31:25] | I got the wine stain out of that cushion. | 我把垫子上的酒渍弄掉了 |
[31:26] | It took me two hours, but it is gone. | 花了我两个小时呢 不过还是弄掉了 |
[31:30] | Oh, my… | 天啊 |
[31:32] | Please don’t make this harder than it needs to be. | 请不要把这件事弄得更加困难 |
[31:36] | Honey, what’s wrong? | 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[31:38] | Alejandro… | 亚历翰卓 |
[31:39] | he doesn’t want to date you anymore. | 他不想再跟你交往了 |
[31:43] | What? | 什么 |
[31:44] | He… | 他… |
[31:45] | He doesn’t love you. | 他不爱你 |
[31:49] | But if it’s any consolation, I love you very much. | 但我很爱你 如果这么说能安慰你的话 |
[31:54] | I-I’m sorry, uh… | 不好意思 |
[31:56] | Let me see if I understand what’s happening here. | 让我想想我是不是明白发生了什么 |
[31:59] | Alejandro is having his maid break up with me? | 亚历翰卓让他的女佣来跟我说分手 |
[32:01] | I know. It’s a little tacky. | 我明白 这么做太没风度了 |
[32:04] | No. No, no. That’s not the word that I would use. | 不不不 那不是我会用的词 |
[32:07] | Let’s see, how would I describe this situation? | 我会怎么描述现在这种状况 |
[32:13] | How about… “infuriating”? | “恼羞成怒”怎么样 |
[32:17] | Scott! Oh, my god! | 斯科特 我的老天 |
[32:18] | Or maybe I could call this whole experience– | 或者我可以把这段经历叫做… |
[32:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:22] | Humiliating! | 羞辱 |
[32:24] | Okay! Okay! You’ve made your point. | 好了好了 你的意思我已经明白了 |
[32:26] | – You have to go now! – No, no, no, | -现在请你离开 -不不不 |
[32:27] | I haven’t got it quite right yet. | 我还没有挑对正确的词 |
[32:30] | Ah! Yes. The word that best describes | 对 能最好地描述 |
[32:32] | what happened here today is… | 今天所发生的这一切的词是 |
[32:41] | “unforgivable”! | 无法原谅 |
[32:48] | Do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[32:50] | Don’t clean any of this up. | 不要打扫这些 |
[32:53] | I want Alejandro to know what he did to me today. | 我想要亚历翰卓明白他今天都对我做了什么 |
[33:17] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[33:18] | Going to the movies tonight. | 今晚要去看电影啊 |
[33:20] | Did you forget? | 你忘了吗 |
[33:22] | Oh, my gosh. I am so sorry. | 天哪 对不起 |
[33:24] | No worries. Are you okay? | 没关系 你没事吧 |
[33:26] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine. I’m just… | 我没事 我只是… |
[33:29] | dealing with some stuff. | 在处理一些事情 |
[33:31] | We don’t have to go if you don’t feel like it. | 如果你不想去 我们可以不去 |
[33:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:35] | I’d probably be better company some other time anyway. | 今天我没什么心情陪你去 |
[33:39] | Remi, Valentina! Thank god you’re here. | 雷米 瓦伦蒂娜 你们终于回来了 |
[33:42] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[33:43] | Oh, the most exciting thing ever! | 史上最激动人心的事 |
[33:45] | Zoila! | 佐拉 |
[33:47] | What?! | 什么事 |
[33:48] | Get down here! | 快下来 |
[33:50] | I’m styling your hair. | 我正在梳理你的假发 |
[33:51] | You can do that later after I’m gone. | 你可以等我翘辫子了再弄 |
[33:54] | Come! There’s gonna be an announcement! | 快来 我有事情要宣布 |
[33:57] | Everybody, come! | 大家都过来 |
[34:05] | What’s with the champagne? | 开香槟做什么 |
[34:07] | We are toasting. | 我们要敬酒 |
[34:09] | To what? | 敬什么 |
[34:10] | Well, as you all know, Genevieve and I have been | 大家都知道 吉纳维芙和我 |
[34:13] | spending a lot of time together lately. | 最近一直在一起共度时光 |
[34:14] | And, uh, I’ve become increasingly aware | 我越来越迫切地认识到 |
[34:17] | of how empty my life has been without her. | 我的人生如果没有她是多么的空洞 |
[34:20] | So… | 所以 |
[34:22] | I asked her to marry me. | 我向她求婚了 |
[34:27] | – And this darling woman– – Girl. | -这位可爱的女人 -女生 |
[34:30] | girl… has agreed to give me a second chance | 女生 已经同意再给我一次机会 |
[34:33] | of being the happiest man on earth. | 成为这个世上最幸福的男人 |
[34:36] | So here’s to love and redemption. | 所以敬爱和救赎 |
[34:41] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[34:44] | – Cheers! – Cheer–cheers! | -干杯 -干杯 |
[34:47] | Guys, you have to raise your glasses and sip. | 你们得举起酒杯喝一口 |
[34:50] | No. | 不 |
[34:53] | A toast is a blessing, and I will not bless that man. | 敬酒是一种祝福 我不会祝福那个男人 |
[34:56] | Zoila. | 佐拉 |
[34:58] | What a thing to say. | 你怎么能这么说 |
[34:59] | No, it’s all right, darling. | 没关系 亲爱的 |
[35:01] | Zoila’s just worried about you. | 佐拉也是担心你 |
[35:03] | She thinks I’m incapable of evolving. | 她觉得我不可能改变 |
[35:09] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[35:11] | My friend Margo dropped off some wine earlier today. | 我朋友马尔戈今天送了瓶酒过来 |
[35:14] | She flirted with Charles Darwin here, | 她跟这位进化论先生调了会儿情 |
[35:16] | and he gave her his card | 如我所料 |
[35:17] | with his private number on it, just like I knew he would. | 他就把写着他私人电话的名片给了她 |
[35:21] | Th-this is stupid. | 那么做太愚蠢了 |
[35:22] | She is spinning a nothing moment | 她完全是在 |
[35:24] | wildly out of control. | 夸大其词 |
[35:26] | He didn’t have the decency to leave the house | 在没有对另一个女人有所行动之前 |
[35:28] | before putting the moves on another woman. | 他是不可能体面地离开这间屋子的 |
[35:31] | Why don’t you just shut up?! | 你为什么就不能闭嘴 |
[35:32] | – Phillipe! – No, I have to say this. | -菲利普 -我必须说出来 |
[35:36] | This is my family, not yours. You are not one of us. | 这是我的家 不是你的 你不是我的家人 |
[35:39] | Your inclusion in this event | 我们只是出于礼貌 |
[35:40] | was merely an act of courtesy on our part, | 才让你参与这件事 |
[35:42] | And now you’ve ruined it with your melodramatic accusation. | 可如今你却用你那夸张的指控毁了这一切 |
[35:46] | If you continue to disrupt our lives, | 如果你继续干扰我们的生活 |
[35:48] | we will have to make a change, | 我们将不得不做出改变 |
[35:49] | and it will not matter one iota | 哪怕你女儿上了我们的儿子 |
[35:51] | that your daughter is doing our son. | 这也完全无关紧要 |
[36:08] | Remi! | 雷米 |
[36:18] | If there’s nothing else? | 还有别的吩咐吗 |
[36:37] | So… How are you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[36:43] | It’s been rough. | 我很难过 |
[36:45] | I’ll bet. | 确实如此 |
[36:51] | We’re going ahead with the wedding. | 婚礼我们还是要办的 |
[36:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:00] | I love him. | 因为我爱他 |
[37:01] | Love someone else. | 爱上别人啊 |
[37:03] | I have. | 我试过 |
[37:05] | Six marriages, countless affairs. | 六次婚姻 无数的外遇 |
[37:09] | But when I’m alone at night, | 但晚上当我独自一人的时候 |
[37:12] | he’s the one I think about. | 我心里想着的只有他 |
[37:14] | He will continue to cheat on you. | 他会继续背着你出轨的 |
[37:18] | I wouldn’t be the first wife | 我肯定不是第一个 |
[37:19] | who learns to look the other way. | 学着视而不见的妻子了 |
[37:22] | I don’t understand you. | 我真是搞不懂你了 |
[37:23] | Where’s your dignity? | 你的尊严到哪去了 |
[37:26] | What’s dignified about growing old alone? | 孤身到老又有什么尊严可谈 |
[37:29] | You are still an extraordinarily beautiful woman. | 你仍是一个非常美丽的女人 |
[37:32] | There are men who would kill to be with you. | 为了得到你 男人们能争得头破血流 |
[37:35] | Not as many as there used to be. | 不如原来那么多了 |
[37:39] | Sweetheart, I am sorry. I cannot support this. | 宝贝 我很抱歉 但我无法支持你 |
[37:42] | Zoila… | 佐拉 |
[37:46] | You are family to me. | 你在我心中如同家人一般 |
[37:49] | And I need you so much, | 我真的很需要你 |
[37:52] | but I need him, too. | 但是我也需要他 |
[37:54] | So please… | 所以求求你 |
[37:56] | Don’t make me choose between the two of you. | 不要逼我在你们两人之间做出抉择 |
[38:01] | How am I supposed to work for him, | 我知道他在伤害你 |
[38:04] | knowing that he’s hurting you? | 还怎么能为他工作 |
[38:08] | Just don’t care so much. | 别操太多心就是了 |
[38:10] | Don’t worry about me. | 别为我担心 |
[38:12] | Just… | 只需 |
[38:13] | Shut up and do my job? | 闭嘴干活 |
[38:33] | So how’s Olivia? | 奥利维亚如何了 |
[38:37] | Sh-she’s better. | 她好些了 |
[38:40] | Meds are helping. | 药物起作用了 |
[38:41] | The, uh, therapist is working wonders. | 医生真是妙手回春 |
[38:44] | I’m so glad. | 我真高兴 |
[38:50] | You’ll never know how much it means to me– | 你不知道你在这里 |
[38:53] | you being here. | 对我来说有多么重要 |
[38:55] | I’m your wife. My job is to support you. | 我是你的妻子 支持你是我的职责 |
[38:58] | I am sorry it took me so long to figure that out. | 我很抱歉用了这么长时间才明白这一点 |
[39:02] | What changed your mind? | 是什么改变了你的主意 |
[39:05] | I talked to Marisol, | 我跟玛莉索谈过 |
[39:07] | and she straightened me out. | 她帮我理清了思绪 |
[39:10] | Golly, she’s smart. | 天 她可真是聪明 |
[39:13] | She really is. | 还真是 |
[39:18] | Under the heading of loyal wife, | 出于一个忠实妻子的职责 |
[39:19] | there’s something I should tell you. | 有件事我要跟你说 |
[39:21] | It may be nothing, but… | 可能没什么大不了的 但是… |
[39:24] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[39:25] | I caught Marisol eavesdropping. | 我发现玛莉索在偷听 |
[39:29] | What? | 什么 |
[39:30] | Last night, you had a phone call after dinner, | 昨天晚上 你晚饭后通了一次电话 |
[39:32] | and she was right outside your office door. | 而她正好在你办公室的门外 |
[39:35] | I’m sure there’s a logical explanation, but… | 我相信这有一个合理的解释 但… |
[39:38] | I thought I should tell you. | 我想应该跟你说一声 |
[39:42] | You were right to tell me. | 你这么做是正确的 |
[39:45] | So what should we do? | 我们应该怎么做 |
[39:49] | I want you to keep an eye on her. | 我要你盯着点她 |
[39:50] | See what she’s up to. | 看看她有什么企图 |
[39:52] | And don’t let her know that things have changed. | 还有别让她发觉事情有变 |
[39:56] | Well, has something changed? | 事情有变化了吗 |
[39:58] | Oh, yeah. Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[40:19] | Are you sure you don’t want any help? | 你确定你不需要帮忙吗 |
[40:22] | I’m responsible for this mess. | 这里乱糟糟的是我的责任 |
[40:24] | I’m gonna be the one to clean it up. | 我要亲手清理干净 |
[40:28] | I still think you should call the police. | 我还是觉得你应该报警 |
[40:30] | And tell them what? | 跟他们说什么呢 |
[40:32] | My gay boyfriend threw a fit? | 我的同志男朋友大发脾气吗 |
[40:34] | Well, you could, you know? | 你可以 知道吗 |
[40:39] | No. | 不 |
[40:41] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[40:47] | I’m sorry your life is so complicated. | 真遗憾 你的生活这么复杂 |
[40:52] | I’m the one who wanted to be a star. | 是我想要成为明星的 |
[41:25] | And that is a picture of us at his place in the mountains. | 这张照片是我们在山里拍的 |
[41:30] | I remember that weekend like it was five minutes ago. | 那个周末我还记忆犹新 仿佛发生在五分钟 |
[41:34] | It was just so… | 感觉真是非常… |
[41:36] | so magical. | 非常奇妙 |
[41:39] | I couldn’t believe that we were falling in love. | 我不敢相信我们陷入了爱河 |
[41:43] | Of course we–we weren’t. It was just me. | 当然不是我们 只是我 |
[41:49] | So, Alejandro Rubio is into guys. | 这么说 亚历翰卓·卢比奥是个同性恋 |
[41:54] | People are gonna freak out. | 人们会大吃一惊的 |
[41:57] | How soon before the story hits the press? | 这事还需要多久才能上新闻 |
[42:01] | Almost immediately. | 马上就能 |