时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | The man that raped her is not the father of her baby. | 强奸她的人不是孩子的父亲 |
[00:06] | And there is some kind of connection between them. | 而这两人之间又有某种联系 |
[00:08] | So which one killed her? | 到底是哪个杀了她 |
[00:09] | I just wanna talk to you about your granddaughter. | 我只是想跟你聊聊你的孙女 |
[00:11] | Flora? | 芙罗拉吗 |
[00:12] | I have cancer. | 我得了癌症 |
[00:14] | But you don’t have to worry about getting things done. | 但您不用担心家务完成不了 |
[00:16] | I can do both jobs. | 我可以做两份工作 |
[00:17] | Remi is using drugs. | 雷米在吸毒 |
[00:19] | Cocaine? | 可卡因吗 |
[00:20] | You’re going back to rehab. | 你要去康复中心 |
[00:21] | Valentina told you, didn’t she? | 瓦伦蒂娜告诉你的 对吗 |
[00:23] | Olivia wasn’t able to give him a baby. | 奥利维亚没能给他生孩子 |
[00:25] | And he left her. | 他就离她而去了 |
[00:26] | He left Olivia because she’s a loon and a half. | 他甩奥利维亚是因为她是个疯子 |
[00:28] | – Doesn’t Michael love me? – No. | -迈克尔不爱我了吗 -不爱了 |
[00:31] | I am sorry. | 对不起 |
[00:32] | Not enough to say, “I’m sorry,” | 你毁了别人的生活后 |
[00:35] | when you’ve ruined someone’s life. | 只说一句对不起是不够的 |
[00:37] | I do love him, Rosie. | 我还爱着他 罗西 |
[00:38] | So I’m gonna change for him. | 所以我要为他改变 |
[00:40] | Be the best wife ever. | 做一个最棒的妻子 |
[00:41] | Mrs. Peri wants to make you happy. | 佩里太太想让你高兴 |
[00:44] | Well, she had her chance. | 她曾经有过机会 |
[00:45] | You gotta give her another one. | 你得再给她一次机会 |
[00:57] | I have something important to say. | 我有重要的事要说 |
[00:59] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[01:01] | Your heart attack was very traumatic for me. | 你的心脏病发作让我很受伤 |
[01:04] | I’m sorry that you didn’t have | 真抱歉 你没有像我一样 |
[01:06] | the rip-roaring good time that I had. | 拥有一段吵闹的好时光 |
[01:10] | I’m serious. | 我说真的 |
[01:11] | Seeing you in the hospital made me realize | 看到你住院让我了解到 |
[01:14] | what a lousy wife I’ve been. | 我是个多么差劲的妻子 |
[01:15] | And I wanna make this marriage work. | 我想要这段婚姻幸福美满 |
[01:17] | So to do that… | 为了做到这点 |
[01:20] | I think we need therapy. | 我觉得我们需要做心理治疗 |
[01:22] | Therapy? | 心理治疗 |
[01:23] | Obviously, I have anger issues. | 显然 我很易怒 |
[01:25] | I think it goes back to my father. | 我觉得那是因为我爸爸 |
[01:28] | You know, he started drinking right after I was born. | 在我出生后没多久 他就开始酗酒了 |
[01:32] | Probably just a coincidence. | 也许只是个巧合吧 |
[01:35] | Are you trying to antagonize me? | 你这是想造反吗 |
[01:37] | Look, I don’t want to hear you blame someone else | 我不想听到你把自己的所作所为 |
[01:38] | for the way you act. | 怪到别人头上去 |
[01:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:43] | That’s fair. | 很公平 |
[01:46] | So… will you go with me? | 那 你会和我一起去吗 |
[01:53] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[01:55] | I will go to therapy. | 我会去做心理治疗 |
[01:58] | Good. | 这就好 |
[02:00] | This way, you can also work on some of your issues. | 这样 你也能解决你的一些问题了 |
[02:03] | I don’t have any issues. | 我没有什么问题 |
[02:07] | So I have a major flaw. | 看来我有个大缺点 |
[02:09] | Great. Come on. Let’s hear it. | 太棒啦 来 说吧 |
[02:13] | You’re terrified of conflict. | 你很怕发生冲突 |
[02:14] | How could I be terrified of conflict? | 我怎么可能怕发生冲突 |
[02:15] | I’m married to you. | 我娶的可是你啊 |
[02:17] | If a waiter spills on you, you apologize. | 如果服务生把饮料溅到你身上 你会道歉 |
[02:20] | If someone takes a parking spot you’ve been waiting for, | 如果有人抢了你久等的车位 |
[02:21] | you say, “Oh, well.” | 你说”好吧” |
[02:23] | You are so determined to be a nice guy, | 你下定决心想做个好人 |
[02:25] | you refuse to stand up for yourself– | 甚至都不敢向你的老板和经纪人 |
[02:27] | not to your boss, not to your agents, | 特别是我 |
[02:29] | and especially not to me! | 据理力争 |
[02:31] | Wait. I’m sorry. The flaw in our marriage | 等等 抱歉 我们婚姻中的问题是 |
[02:32] | – is we don’t fight enough? – Oh, for god sake, Spence! | -我们吵得不够多吗 -看在老天的份上 斯宾思 |
[02:35] | If I can admit I’m a raging bitch, | 如果我能承认自己是个狂躁的泼妇 |
[02:38] | surely you can admit you’re a wuss! | 你当然也能承认你是个懦夫 |
[02:41] | So…who wants cake? Huh? | 谁想吃蛋糕啊 |
[03:03] | Phillipe just called. | 菲利普刚刚打来电话 |
[03:04] | The limo is pulling onto Sunset. | 豪华轿车到了日落大道了 |
[03:06] | Are you done with the balloons? | 你们布置好气球了吗 |
[03:08] | Almost. | 快了 |
[03:10] | Valentina, why don’t you sound excited? | 瓦伦蒂娜 你怎么不激动 |
[03:12] | Remi’s gonna be here any second. | 雷米马上就回来了 |
[03:13] | She’s afraid to see him. She thinks he’s angry with her. | 她害怕见到他 她觉得雷米在生她的气 |
[03:16] | Angry? | 生气 |
[03:17] | I promised not to tell anyone about his drugs. | 我答应过不把他吸毒的事告诉别人 |
[03:20] | He had to go to rehab because of me. | 因为我 他才得回康复中心 |
[03:21] | That’s just silly. Remi knows he needed help. | 真是蠢话 雷米知道他需要治疗 |
[03:24] | Then why hasn’t he called me? | 那他为什么不打电话给我 |
[03:26] | I haven’t heard from him in a month. | 我一个月没他的消息了 |
[03:28] | People in rehab are busy. | 康复中心的病人都很忙 |
[03:30] | There are therapy sessions, yoga classes, meditation. | 要做心理治疗 上瑜伽课 进行冥想 |
[03:34] | It’s a lot like a spa… | 很像做水疗 |
[03:35] | except for all the people crying and shaking. | 只不过人们都大喊大叫 瑟瑟发抖 |
[03:39] | Ah! They’re here. | 他们到啦 |
[03:40] | Quick, put that away. | 快 把这个放一边去 |
[03:44] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你说的对 |
[03:45] | Maybe Remi is angry with you. | 也许雷米确实生你的气 |
[03:46] | I know he is. | 我就知道 |
[03:47] | Well, if he walks in that door and gives you attitude, | 如果他走进来 给你脸色看 |
[03:49] | – what will you do? – I’ll die! | -那你怎么办 -我去死好了 |
[03:51] | No. You will hold your head up high | 不 你要高高地昂着头 |
[03:53] | because you did the right thing. | 因为你做了正确的事 |
[03:55] | And if he can’t see that, well… | 如果他不明白 |
[03:58] | he’s too stupid to love. | 那他就太蠢了 不配去爱 |
[04:00] | Please don’t say that. | 请别这样说 |
[04:03] | Hey, everybody! | 大家好 |
[04:04] | Look who I found in the driveway! | 看看我在车道发现了谁 |
[04:07] | Welcome back, Remi. | 欢迎 雷米 |
[04:09] | It is good to have you home. | 你回来了真好 |
[04:10] | Doesn’t he look wonderful? | 他看起来是不是很帅 |
[04:13] | Isn’t he just movie star handsome? | 跟个影星似的 |
[04:15] | Oh, for Pete’s sake, Genevieve, | 天哪 吉纳维芙 |
[04:16] | you’re embarrassing the boy. | 这孩子都要尴尬死了 |
[04:18] | I just want him to know how proud we are. | 我只想让他知道我们有多自豪 |
[04:20] | Well, I think he gets it. | 他明白的 |
[04:22] | Remi, there’s someone else waiting to see you. | 雷米 还有个人等着见你 |
[04:40] | You saved my life. | 你救了我一命 |
[04:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[05:01] | So… I hear you talked to Flora’s grandmother. | 听说你跟芙罗拉的祖母谈过了 |
[05:05] | We had a nice, long talk. | 我们好好谈了一次 |
[05:07] | Did she tell you anything useful? | 她说了什么有用的信息吗 |
[05:09] | As a matter of fact… | 事实上 |
[05:10] | She told me that Flora was seeing one of your friends. | 她说芙罗拉在和你一个朋友约会 |
[05:14] | What? | 什么 |
[05:15] | It was his child that she was expecting. | 她的孩子是你朋友的 |
[05:20] | No way. | 不可能 |
[05:21] | – We know this is hard. – It’s impossible. | -我们知道这很难接受 -不可能 |
[05:23] | Flora never met any of my friends. | 芙罗拉从没见过我的朋友 |
[05:26] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[05:27] | I never introduced Flora to anyone. | 我没向任何人介绍过芙罗拉 |
[05:29] | We didn’t even go out that much. | 我们都不常一起出去 |
[05:30] | The only party we were at together was the– | 我们只一起去过一次派对… |
[05:35] | Eddie, what is it? | 埃迪 什么派对 |
[05:38] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你 |
[05:41] | I think we’re past the point | 你现在 |
[05:42] | where you’re allowed to be embarrassed. | 可没立场感到尴尬 |
[05:46] | I’ll tell her. | 我可以告诉她 |
[05:49] | Not you. | 但不能告诉你 |
[05:51] | – Eddie, come on! – Mom! | -埃迪 拜托 -妈 |
[05:53] | I’m not talking to you about this, okay? | 我不要跟你说这件事 好吗 |
[05:56] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[06:09] | Well, don’t just sit there. | 别光坐着 |
[06:11] | Tell me what you’ve done. | 告诉我你干了什么 |
[06:16] | Yes, excellent. Thank you so much. | 太棒了 非常感谢 |
[06:18] | Yes, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[06:20] | Hey, good news! | 好消息 |
[06:21] | Odessa’s test results came back. | 奥黛莎的化验报告出来了 |
[06:23] | She’s doing much better. | 她好多了 |
[06:24] | Fantastic! | 好极了 |
[06:25] | When is she coming home? | 她什么时候回家 |
[06:26] | They’re keeping her at the hospital | 为了确保没事 |
[06:27] | for two more weeks, just to be sure. | 还得住院两周 |
[06:33] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[06:35] | Nothing. I was just hoping she’d be back sooner than that. | 没事 我只是希望她能早点回来 |
[06:38] | If there’s something you need, I can do it. | 你有什么需要的话 可以吩咐我去做 |
[06:40] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[06:41] | There are certain things Odessa does for me | 有些奥黛莎为我做的事 |
[06:43] | that I don’t trust anyone else to do. | 交托给别人我不放心 |
[06:46] | Well, like what? | 比如呢 |
[06:48] | You know… intimate stuff. | 很私密的事 |
[06:51] | Intimate? | 私密 |
[06:53] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[06:56] | Odessa… | 奥黛莎 |
[06:58] | shaves me. | 帮我刮毛 |
[07:03] | Well, I can get… pretty hairy. | 我 体毛比较多 |
[07:05] | I hate waxing. | 我讨厌热蜡除毛 |
[07:06] | So… Odessa shaves me. | 所以奥黛莎帮我刮毛 |
[07:09] | – Hell, I can do that. – Really? | -我也可以啊 -真的吗 |
[07:11] | – You wouldn’t mind? – No, no, no! | -你不介意吗 -不介意 |
[07:14] | I might even enjoy it. | 我说不定还挺享受呢 |
[07:16] | – This is great. – Okay. | -那太好了 -好 |
[07:17] | ‘Cause I got a date tomorrow night, | 我明晚有个约会 |
[07:19] | and I’m in need of some serious grooming. | 真需要好好刮个毛 |
[07:21] | Oh, that’s just a little stubble. | 这只是有点毛茬啦 |
[07:23] | I’ll take care of it in the morning. | 我明早给你刮 |
[07:25] | Uh, Carmen? | 卡门 |
[07:27] | I shave my own chest. | 胸口我自己刮的 |
[07:29] | I need you to do my back. | 我需要你帮我刮背毛 |
[07:38] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[07:39] | So he asked you to shave his back? | 他让你帮他刮背上的毛 |
[07:41] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[07:43] | Just how much hair are we talking? | 到底有多少毛 |
[07:44] | If you cross a werewolf with a Kardashian. | 简直就是狼人和卡戴珊的杂交体[美国名媛] |
[07:47] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[07:48] | So are you gonna do it? | 那你要帮他刮毛吗 |
[07:50] | I don’t want to, but do I have a choice? | 我也不想 但我有选择吗 |
[07:53] | Is there a polite way | 有没有什么礼貌的方式 |
[07:54] | to tell your boss he’s deformed? | 去告诉老板他很畸形 |
[07:56] | I once worked for this 80-year-old lesbian. | 我曾给一个八十岁的女拉拉打过工 |
[07:58] | She asked me to give her a bikini wax. | 她让我给她的比基尼区热蜡除毛 |
[08:00] | I will give you $10 to stop this story right now. | 给你十块钱 别再说下去了 |
[08:02] | I was so nervous. | 我太紧张了 |
[08:04] | I dripped the wax onto her… | 就把热蜡滴在了她的… |
[08:08] | Did she fire you? | 她炒掉你了吗 |
[08:09] | Hmm? She offered me a raise. | 她给我加薪了 |
[08:13] | That’s weird, right? | 太奇怪了 对吧 |
[08:18] | – What are you guys doing here? – Wanted to come say hi. | -你们怎么来了 -过来打个招呼 |
[08:21] | This is Remi Delatour, the boy I’ve been telling you about. | 这位就是我一直跟你们说起的雷米·德拉图 |
[08:23] | – Hola. – Nice to meet you guys. I’m sorry to interrupt. | -你好啊 -很高兴见到你们 抱歉打扰 |
[08:25] | I just need to speak with Zoila for a moment. | 我得跟佐拉谈谈 |
[08:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:31] | Excuse us. | 失陪一下 |
[08:33] | He’s so cute. | 他真帅 |
[08:37] | Rosie’s story gave me an idea on how to handle Alejandro. | 罗西的故事给了我对付亚历翰卓的灵感 |
[08:41] | You think I should pour wax on his… | 你要我把热蜡倒在他的… |
[08:44] | you know? | 你懂的 |
[08:44] | No. | 不 |
[08:46] | Tell him you’d be happy to shave his back. | 告诉他你很乐意给他刮背毛 |
[08:48] | But say you need a little bump in your salary first. | 不过首先你要求加薪 |
[08:52] | And then ask for a raise that’s so big… | 然后提出的薪资超高… |
[08:54] | It’ll make the hair on his back stand on end. | 让他背上的汗毛根根竖起 |
[08:58] | Perfect! | 完美的计划 |
[09:00] | So? | 怎么了 |
[09:03] | What’s on your mind? | 你想说什么 |
[09:04] | I would very much like to start dating your daughter. | 我很想和你女儿开始约会 |
[09:11] | But I know you might have some reservations | 但我知道你可能会有些顾虑 |
[09:14] | because I was… | 因为我 |
[09:16] | Doing drugs? | 吸毒吗 |
[09:18] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:19] | I-I just thought that, | 我想 |
[09:20] | you know, I should get your permission first. | 我应该先得到你的允许 |
[09:23] | Well, if you really want permission, | 如果你真的想得到允许 |
[09:24] | you should talk to her father. | 你应该和她父亲聊聊 |
[09:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:27] | Um, does he know that I was… | 他知道我 |
[09:30] | Doing drugs? | 吸毒吗 |
[09:31] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:33] | I may have mentioned it. He’ll wanna meet you. | 我也许提到过 他会愿意见你的 |
[09:36] | Can you come to the house for dinner? | 你能来我家吃晚饭吗 |
[09:38] | I’d–I’d love to. | 好的 |
[09:40] | Good. | 很好 |
[09:41] | Oh, and this whole asking permission thing is really… | 你来征求允许这件事真是 |
[09:46] | Classy? | 有风度吗 |
[09:47] | Smart. | 是机智 |
[10:06] | Hello, Rosie. | 你好啊 罗西 |
[10:08] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么呢 |
[10:09] | Are you shopping? | 你来买东西吗 |
[10:11] | In a manner of speaking. | 不妨说是吧 |
[10:16] | I wanted to invite you to a party. | 我想邀请你参加一个派对 |
[10:20] | A party? | 派对 |
[10:22] | You sound surprised. | 你听上去很惊讶 |
[10:23] | Oh, rich people don’t invite me to parties. | 有钱人不会邀请我参加派对 |
[10:25] | Well, they would if they knew you like I do. | 如果他们像我一样了解你的话就会了 |
[10:28] | You don’t know me so much. | 你也不怎么了解我 |
[10:31] | I know enough to be… | 我了解的已经足够 |
[10:34] | fascinated. | 让我着迷了 |
[10:38] | I don’t have nothing to wear to a party. | 我没有参加派对穿的礼服 |
[10:41] | Then I’ll give you some money. | 我会给你一些钱 |
[10:43] | What? | 什么 |
[10:43] | So you could buy a gown. | 你可以去买一件礼服 |
[10:45] | And I’ll make sure there’s a… little left over. | 我会多给你一些 让你还有些剩余 |
[10:51] | You make me uncomfortable. | 你让我觉得不舒服 |
[10:54] | That’s because you’re sensing my hidden agenda. | 那是因为你感觉到我的意图了 |
[10:56] | I don’t know what that is, but don’t take it out. | 我不知道那是什么 但你最好不要说明 |
[10:59] | A friend of mine is coming to this party, | 我的一个朋友会来这个派对 |
[11:01] | and he’s been a little down lately. | 他最近心情有些低落 |
[11:03] | And I thought you could meet him and… | 我想你可以见见他 |
[11:05] | entertain him. | 让他开心开心 |
[11:08] | Entertain him? | 让他开心开心 |
[11:10] | Oh, Rosie, you’re so delightfully naive. | 罗西 你还真是天真得可爱啊 |
[11:14] | But we both know you’re not stupid. | 但你我都明白你并不傻 |
[11:44] | Hi, Ida. It’s Marisol… again. | 艾达 我是玛莉索 我又打来了 |
[11:48] | I need you to call me and tell me what Eddie said. | 请你尽快回电 告诉我埃迪说了什么 |
[11:51] | Surely it can’t be that bad. | 肯定没那么糟 |
[11:53] | And if it is… | 如果确实很糟 |
[11:55] | Just call me, okay? | 无论如何回电给我 好吗 |
[11:59] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[12:01] | – Michael! – Is something wrong? | -迈克尔 -出什么事了吗 |
[12:03] | No, no. Everything is right– absolutely, wonderfully right. | 没有 一切都很好 一切都非常好 |
[12:07] | Michael, get out here! | 迈克尔 快出来 |
[12:10] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[12:18] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[12:22] | When did you find out? | 你什么时候发现的 |
[12:24] | I took an E.P.T. test yesterday. | 我昨天做了个早孕测试 |
[12:26] | But I wasn’t sure. | 但我还不确定 |
[12:28] | So I made an appointment with Dr. Kagan. | 所以我预约了卡根医生 |
[12:30] | And we ran some tests. | 我们做了一些测试 |
[12:31] | – We’re gonna have a baby! – And we’re gonna have a baby! | -我们快有宝宝了 -我们就要有宝宝了 |
[12:33] | Congratulations, you two. | 恭喜两位 |
[12:36] | I am so happy for you. | 我真为你们开心 |
[12:39] | So who are we gonna call first? | 我们先打给谁呢 |
[12:41] | Your mother or my sister? | 你妈妈还是我姐姐 |
[12:43] | Well, uh, I don’t think we should tell anyone just yet. | 我觉得我们还是先不要告诉任何人 |
[12:45] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[12:46] | It’s better to wait a few weeks just in case. | 最好是再等几周 以防万一 |
[12:50] | But I have to tell somebody. | 但我得和人分享啊 |
[12:52] | I know. I’ll call Kate Ebley. | 我知道了 我去打给凯特·艾博丽 |
[12:55] | Uh, Taylor. | 泰勒 |
[12:56] | I was the first person she called | 她发现彼得和那个骑师上床的时候 |
[12:57] | when she found Peter in bed with that jockey. | 第一个打给了我 |
[13:00] | I owe her one. | 我欠她一次 |
[13:07] | I really wouldn’t worry about it too much. | 我不会太过担心的 |
[13:09] | Taylor is healthy. | 泰勒很健康 |
[13:11] | She’s got the best doctors in the world. | 她也有全世界最好的医生 |
[13:12] | I’m not worried about that. | 我不是担心那个 |
[13:15] | Kate Ebley has a big mouth. | 凯特·艾博丽很爱到处说闲话 |
[13:17] | You’re worried Olivia might hear. | 你怕奥利维亚会听到 |
[13:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:20] | She’s gonna find out eventually. | 她早晚都会发现的 |
[13:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:23] | But I should be the one to tell her. | 但应该由我来告诉她 |
[13:25] | You’re divorced. | 你们已经离婚了 |
[13:26] | You don’t owe her anything. | 你不欠她什么 |
[13:28] | We were married 21 years. | 我们结婚21年了 |
[13:31] | I owe her some dignity. | 我应该给她应有的尊严 |
[13:37] | Adrian Powell propositioned you? | 艾德里安·鲍威尔向你求欢吗 |
[13:40] | In the supermarket parking lot. | 还是在超市的停车场 |
[13:42] | What exactly did he say? | 他到底说了些什么 |
[13:44] | He invited me to a party, | 他邀请我参加一个派对 |
[13:45] | and then he offered to buy me a dress. | 还说要给我买条裙子 |
[13:50] | Well, that’s awful. | 真糟糕 |
[13:52] | So… | 所以 |
[13:54] | when did he tell you he wanted to have sex? | 他是什么时候说要和你做爱的 |
[13:58] | Well, he never actually said that. | 他没有确切地那样说 |
[14:00] | But his eyes did. | 但他的眼神表示了 |
[14:02] | and so did his finger. | 他的指头也是 |
[14:05] | – His finger? – Mm-hmm. | -他的指头 -对 |
[14:06] | He went like this. | 他对我这样 |
[14:11] | And I know what that finger was saying. | 我知道这是什么意思 |
[14:15] | Sweetheart, I’m so sorry you had to go through that. | 亲爱的 很抱歉你得经历这些 |
[14:18] | – The guy’s obviously a creep. – Yeah. | -那家伙显然是个变态 -对 |
[14:21] | The good news is it’s over. | 好消息是已经结束了 |
[14:23] | You never have to talk to him again. | 你以后都不用跟他说话了 |
[14:26] | That’s it? | 就这样算了吗 |
[14:28] | You’re not going to his house? | 你不去他家吗 |
[14:30] | Why would I do that? | 去他家干什么 |
[14:31] | So you could punch him or kick him | 去揍他 踢他 |
[14:34] | or hit him with a stick. | 或者用棍子敲他 |
[14:37] | Well, you’re serious. | 你是认真的啊 |
[14:38] | He insulted me. | 他侮辱了我 |
[14:42] | Yes. He made an indecent proposal. | 对 他向你提出了不雅请求 |
[14:46] | This town is full of those. | 可是这里到处都这样啊 |
[14:48] | It’s nothing to freak out over. | 不用这么大惊小怪的 |
[14:53] | Mrs. Peri’s right. | 佩里太太说得对 |
[14:56] | About what? | 什么说得对 |
[14:57] | You’re a wuss. | 你是个懦夫 |
[14:58] | – Excuse me? – Yeah. | -你说什么 -就是 |
[15:00] | You’re afraid to fight. | 你害怕搏斗 |
[15:02] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[15:03] | Not every man can do that. | 并不是每个男人都能做到 |
[15:05] | Hey. | 说什么呢 |
[15:06] | Hey, I am not afraid to fight. | 我才不害怕搏斗 |
[15:09] | But I don’t need to pounce some perv | 但我不需要去揍那个变态 |
[15:10] | just to prove how macho I am. | 来证明我有多大丈夫 |
[15:14] | Ernesto would have hit him. | 欧内斯托肯定会去揍他的 |
[15:18] | But that’s because I belonged to him. | 但那是因为我是他的人 |
[15:20] | It was his job to protect me. | 保护我是他的责任 |
[15:25] | I forget. | 我忘了 |
[15:27] | I do not belong to you. | 我不是你的人 |
[15:39] | So why haven’t you called me back? | 你为什么不给我回电话 |
[15:42] | This is not the kind of news you deliver over the phone. | 这种消息不能在电话上说 |
[15:45] | So Eddie said you could tell me? | 埃迪说你可以告诉我吗 |
[15:47] | It’s okay? | 没关系吗 |
[15:48] | Yeah. | 没关系 |
[15:49] | He just didn’t want to be there when you found out. | 他只是不想在你发现时在场 |
[15:53] | That doesn’t sound good. | 听起来不是什么好消息 |
[15:58] | Flora never met any friends of Eddie’s. | 芙罗拉从没见过埃迪的朋友 |
[16:01] | But he remembers that she met some of his clients. | 但他记得她见过他的一些客户 |
[16:05] | Clients? | 客户 |
[16:07] | Eddie had a small business. | 埃迪之前做了点小生意 |
[16:10] | He never mentioned that to me. | 他从没跟我说过这个 |
[16:12] | No, he wouldn’t have. | 他怎么会跟你说 |
[16:16] | What kind of business are we talking about exactly? | 他做的到底是什么生意 |
[16:20] | Your son has supported himself for the last two years | 过去两年里 你儿子是通过贩卖毒品 |
[16:24] | by selling drugs. | 来养活自己的 |
[16:27] | He had a partner– somebody named Brad– | 他有个搭档 某个叫布莱德的人 |
[16:29] | who was a coworker at Beverly Cuisine Catering. | 是他在比弗利美食餐饮的同事 |
[16:32] | They sold to the guests | 他们把毒品卖给 |
[16:33] | at the swanky parties they worked. | 他们服务的盛大派对上的客人 |
[16:39] | Anyway, Eddie says Flora met some of his buys. | 反正埃迪说芙罗拉见过他的一些买主 |
[16:44] | He thinks Brad can tell us more. | 他觉得布莱德能给我们更多信息 |
[16:50] | Did Eddie murder Flora? | 是埃迪杀了芙罗拉吗 |
[16:53] | You know he didn’t. | 你知道不是他 |
[16:55] | A minute ago, I knew my son would never be a drug dealer, | 刚才我还坚信我儿子绝不是个毒贩 |
[16:58] | but I was wrong. | 但是我错了 |
[17:01] | What else am I wrong about? | 我还弄错了什么 |
[17:03] | I know you’re disappointed and upset. | 我知道你很失望很生气 |
[17:06] | But you can’t give up on Eddie. | 但是你不能放弃埃迪 |
[17:08] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[17:09] | Not when we’re so close to finding out the truth. | 我们很快就会查明真相了 |
[17:12] | So… | 那… |
[17:16] | what do we do now? | 现在我们该怎么办 |
[17:19] | I got a hold of the people at the catering company. | 我联系到了餐饮公司的人 |
[17:21] | They gave me Brad’s cell, but he won’t return my calls. | 他们把布莱德的号码给我了 但是他不回我电话 |
[17:26] | Don’t worry. | 不用担心 |
[17:27] | I will find this punk. | 我会找到这个混蛋的 |
[17:31] | Hey. | 等等 |
[17:33] | I’ll be talking to Eddie tonight. | 我今晚会去找埃迪谈话 |
[17:35] | Any message for him? | 有什么要跟他说的吗 |
[17:38] | Tell him I love him. | 告诉他我爱他 |
[17:41] | But I won’t be able to see him for a while. | 但是我最近不会去看他了 |
[18:02] | So before we go in, | 我们进去前 |
[18:03] | – I wanted to warn you about something. – What’s that? | -我得给你提个醒 -什么事 |
[18:06] | My dad has a weird sense of humor. | 我爸爸有种奇怪的幽默感 |
[18:08] | Everybody’s dad has a weird sense of humor. | 所有人的爸爸都这样 |
[18:10] | No. Most people’s fathers say stuff that’s dumb or silly. | 不是 大多数人的父亲会说些愚蠢的事 |
[18:13] | My dad’s jokes are sort of… | 但我爸爸说的笑话有点… |
[18:17] | offensive. | 唐突无礼 |
[18:18] | I’m sure he’ll be fine. | 放心 不会有事的 |
[18:20] | – There you are! – Hey, papi. | -你们来了 -爸爸 |
[18:23] | I want you to meet Remi. Remi, this is my dad. | 这是雷米 雷米 这是我爸爸 |
[18:25] | It’s an honor to meet you, sir. | 很高兴见到您 先生 |
[18:27] | I brought you a little something. | 我给您带了点东西 |
[18:29] | Zoila! The drug addict brought me scotch! | 佐拉 那个瘾君子给我带了威士忌 |
[18:34] | Oh! Come on! | 拜托 |
[18:36] | You thought that was funny, right? | 你也觉得很好笑 对吧 |
[18:38] | You know what? | 这么说吧 |
[18:39] | If you can laugh at the stupid mistakes | 如果您能嘲笑我犯过的 |
[18:40] | I’ve made in my life, well, then… | 愚蠢的错误的话 那… |
[18:42] | I guess I can, too. | 我应该也可以 |
[18:45] | I like this kid. | 我喜欢这孩子 |
[18:47] | You got a little, uh, powder right there. | 你鼻子上沾了些粉 |
[18:52] | – Mami! – Okay. Okay. | -妈妈 -好了 好了 |
[18:53] | Let’s not bring her into this. I’ll behave. | 我们不要把她也扯进来 我不开玩笑了 |
[18:56] | It’s an honor to welcome you to our home, Remi Delatour. | 欢迎你到我们家来 雷米·德拉图 |
[19:00] | And I’m honored to be here, Mister… | 我也很高兴过来 先生 |
[19:05] | Oh, my God. This is awkward. | 天哪 太尴尬了 |
[19:06] | I just realized, | 我才发现 |
[19:07] | I don’t even know your last name. | 我都不知道您姓什么 |
[19:09] | It’s Diaz. | 迪亚斯 |
[19:10] | Right. I’m so sorry, Mr. Diaz. | 好吧 对不起 迪亚斯先生 |
[19:12] | I get it. | 我明白的 |
[19:13] | My wife and daughter work for you. | 我老婆和女儿都给你打工 |
[19:14] | You call them by their first names. | 你只叫她们名字的 |
[19:16] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[19:17] | God, I really hope I didn’t offend you. | 天呐 我真希望没有冒犯到您 |
[19:18] | No! Relax. | 没有 放松啦 |
[19:20] | We’re all friends here. Nobody’s offended. | 咱们都是朋友 没什么冒犯的 |
[19:27] | Hey, Carmen. Got a sec? | 卡门 有时间吗 |
[19:29] | Sure. | 当然 |
[19:30] | You need something? | 您有什么需要吗 |
[19:32] | I believe we had an appointment? | 我记得我们约好了对吧 |
[19:35] | Right. | 对 |
[19:37] | You know… | 您知道 |
[19:38] | shaving isn’t really in my job description. | 我的工作范围不包括剃毛 |
[19:41] | So if want me to do this, | 所以要是您想让我剃毛 |
[19:42] | I feel I… deserve a raise. | 我觉得 您应该给我加薪 |
[19:46] | Like what? | 怎么加 |
[19:47] | $50 a week? | 一周五十美金 |
[19:48] | $250. | 两百五十美金 |
[19:50] | But if you’d rather go to a salon, | 但是如果您情愿去沙龙的话 |
[19:52] | – I will totally– – You got it. | -我也完全 -就这么定了 |
[19:54] | What? | 什么 |
[19:55] | You got your raise. Let’s go. | 给你加薪了 来吧 |
[20:08] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[20:10] | I’m gonna need some alcohol first. | 我得先需要些酒精 |
[20:15] | Disinfecting the razor? | 给剃刀消毒吗 |
[20:17] | Yeah. Sure. | 对 没错 |
[20:24] | Okay. Let’s do this. | 好吧 开始吧 |
[20:27] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[20:38] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[20:40] | You don’t want to put too much. | 别喷太多了 |
[20:41] | Not possible. | 不可能的 |
[20:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:55] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[20:56] | – You cut me. – I know. And I feel so bad. | -你弄伤我了 -我知道 我很抱歉 |
[20:59] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[21:01] | I sort of had my eyes closed. | 我好像把眼睛闭上了 |
[21:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:08] | For me– | 在我看来 |
[21:09] | and this is just my opinion– | 这只是我的个人想法啦 |
[21:12] | back hair is nasty. | 背毛真的好恶心 |
[21:18] | Oh. | 这样啊 |
[21:21] | Again, I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to… | 我再次表达歉意 我不是故意 |
[21:28] | Have dinner with me. | 跟我一起共进晚餐吧 |
[21:31] | Now why would I want to do that? | 我为什么要跟你吃 |
[21:32] | Well, I can promise you good food, | 我能保证你吃得好 |
[21:34] | good conversation. I’ll make you laugh. | 聊得好 我会让你开怀大笑 |
[21:37] | I might even tell you I’m sorry for the way | 我还会告诉你 我很抱歉 |
[21:39] | I cheated on you during our marriage. | 在我们结婚期间我出轨了 |
[21:42] | If you tell me that, I will laugh. | 如果你这么跟我说 我确实会笑 |
[21:44] | It’s true, though. | 不过是事实 |
[21:46] | Phillipe Delatour, what are you up to? | 菲利普·德拉图 你有什么阴谋 |
[21:49] | Uh, these last few days, uh… | 过去的这几天 |
[21:53] | have just got me thinking. | 让我不禁思索 |
[21:56] | I wish I had been a better father to Remi, | 我希望我是雷米更好的父亲 |
[21:59] | a better husband to you. | 你更好的丈夫 |
[22:05] | So what do you say? | 你觉得怎样 |
[22:06] | I’ll take you out for a steak | 我带你去吃牛排 |
[22:08] | and a ridiculously expensive bottle of wine. | 喝无比昂贵的红酒 |
[22:12] | You’re gonna get me drunk | 你要把我灌得烂醉 |
[22:14] | and make a pass at me? | 然后调戏我吗 |
[22:15] | Well, not if it would insult you. | 要是你觉得受侮辱我就不这样了 |
[22:17] | It would insult me if you didn’t. | 你不这样才是侮辱我 |
[22:19] | So you’ll go? | 那你答应去了 |
[22:22] | I adore you, Phillipe. | 我仰慕你 菲利普 |
[22:24] | But I’m not some toy you can play with | 但是我不是你只要孤独寂寞 |
[22:27] | anytime you feel lonely. | 就能召之即来的玩具 |
[22:30] | And just because I’ve forgiven you for the past, | 只因为我原谅了你的过去 |
[22:33] | doesn’t mean I’ve forgotten. | 并不意味着我就忘了 |
[22:35] | So we’ll go out and just talk about the past… | 那我们就出去 聊聊过去 |
[22:40] | like old friends. | 就像老朋友一样 |
[22:42] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:44] | But just so we’re clear, | 但是提前说清楚 |
[22:46] | if you stare at a pretty waitress | 要是你在我说话时 |
[22:48] | while I’m speaking, | 盯着漂亮女服务员看 |
[22:50] | I will stab you in your neck with my fork. | 我就用叉子捅你脖子 |
[22:56] | Well, I promise. | 我保证 |
[22:58] | I will only have eyes for you. | 我的眼里只有你 |
[23:11] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[23:13] | Sorry for just dropping in. | 不好意思没打招呼就过来 |
[23:15] | It’s fine. Sit. Sit. | 没事的 坐吧 坐 |
[23:22] | Well, this is nice. | 真漂亮啊 |
[23:24] | It’s a silk rope tieback for some drapes I’m doing. | 是我给窗帘做的丝绸绳结 |
[23:27] | I was gonna redo our drapes with something like that. | 我本来要用绳结重新装饰咱家的窗帘 |
[23:30] | But then you left. | 但是你离我而去了 |
[23:33] | Yeah. Well… | 是啊 |
[23:35] | So… it’s so good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[23:39] | I hope Taylor’s doing well… | 我希望泰勒一切都好 |
[23:42] | She said, insincerely. | 前妻非常不真诚地问道 |
[23:44] | Well, Taylor is fine. No. | 泰勒挺好的 不是 |
[23:47] | She’s more than fine, actually. | 她其实不止是挺好 |
[23:49] | Oh? | 是吗 |
[23:53] | Taylor and I are going to have a baby. | 泰勒和我要有小宝宝了 |
[23:59] | I thought you should hear it from me. | 我觉得应该由我亲自告诉你 |
[24:05] | I know this must be upsetting. | 我知道这肯定让你很难过 |
[24:08] | Only because I couldn’t give you children. | 只是因为我没法给你生孩子 |
[24:12] | I know that’s all you ever wanted. | 我知道你就想要孩子 |
[24:16] | Not all. | 也不是 |
[24:22] | So… | 那么 |
[24:24] | Are you happy? | 你开心吗 |
[24:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:27] | Well, good. | 很好 |
[24:28] | Because that’s all I ever wanted. | 因为这就是我想要的 |
[24:32] | That’s a nice thing to say. | 你能这么说真好 |
[24:34] | I mean that. | 我是认真的 |
[24:36] | You must know I still love you. | 你肯定知道我还爱着你 |
[24:38] | I do. | 我知道 |
[24:42] | And I think it’s time you stopped. | 是时候停止你的爱了 |
[24:47] | I wish I knew how. | 真希望我知道怎样才能不爱你 |
[24:59] | Are you… | 你会 |
[25:02] | going to be okay? | 没事的吧 |
[25:05] | My sweet Michael. | 我亲爱的迈克尔 |
[25:07] | You shouldn’t worry about me. | 别担心我 |
[25:10] | I am no longer your problem. | 我不再是你的问题了 |
[25:27] | So… this is delicious. | 真好吃 |
[25:30] | What do you call it? | 这道菜叫什么 |
[25:31] | Stuffed Peppers. Valentina made them. | 酿青椒 瓦伦蒂娜做的 |
[25:33] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[25:35] | You know how to Stuff Peppers? | 你知道怎么做酿青椒吗 |
[25:37] | It’s Mexican food. | 这是墨西哥菜 |
[25:38] | I’m Mexican, or did you not know that either? | 我是墨西哥人 还是你连这个也不知道 |
[25:48] | So, Remi… | 雷米 |
[25:52] | did you ever try heroin? | 你吸过海洛因吗 |
[25:53] | Pablo! | 帕布罗 |
[25:55] | I’m trying to break the tension. | 我在尽量打破僵局 |
[25:57] | By talking about heroin? | 通过谈论海洛因吗 |
[25:59] | Fine. You do the small talk. | 好吧 那你来寒暄吧 |
[26:02] | So it is really nice to finally have you over, Remi. | 真的很高兴你能来 雷米 |
[26:06] | It’s my pleasure. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[26:07] | It’s a wonderful house. | 房子很漂亮 |
[26:09] | It’s cozy, but we like it. | 房子很小 不过我们很喜欢 |
[26:11] | So is it just the three of you here? | 就你们三个人住这里吗 |
[26:14] | Who else would be here? | 不然还能有谁 |
[26:15] | – Well, I wasn’t sure if maybe you had… – Brothers and sisters? | -我不确定你有没有 -兄弟姐妹吗 |
[26:19] | You think I have brothers and sisters? | 你觉得我有兄弟姐妹吗 |
[26:22] | I’m guessing… you don’t? | 我猜 你没有吗 |
[26:24] | Why do you have to guess? You should know. | 为什么要猜测 你该知道的 |
[26:27] | – Valentina. – I know everything about him. | -瓦伦蒂娜 -我知道他的一切 |
[26:30] | I know what his favorite movies are, | 我知道他最喜欢的电影 |
[26:31] | what he likes for breakfast, | 他喜欢吃什么早饭 |
[26:33] | what kind of shaving cream he uses. | 他用的哪种剃须膏 |
[26:35] | How can you not know my last name is Diaz? | 你怎么能不知道我姓迪亚斯呢 |
[26:38] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[26:49] | I bet you wish you had some heroin right now, huh? | 我打赌你现在想来点海洛因 |
[26:58] | We’re sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[27:00] | The mailbox of the subscriber you’re trying to reach is full. | 您所拨打的用户语音信箱已满 |
[27:12] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[27:14] | My friend Celia took me shopping for baby clothes. | 我朋友西莉亚带我去买宝宝衣服了 |
[27:17] | You told Celia? Taylor! | 你告诉西莉亚了 泰勒 |
[27:20] | I was the first person she told about her lap-band surgery. | 她做胃束带手术时第一个告诉了我 |
[27:23] | I totally owed her. | 这是我欠她的 |
[27:25] | Well, can you just not tell anyone else, please… | 你能别告诉其他人吗 拜托了 |
[27:27] | – at least for a few weeks? – Fine. | -至少等几个礼拜 -好吧 |
[27:30] | So how cute are these? | 这条裤裤可爱吗 |
[27:32] | Adorable. | 可爱极了 |
[27:35] | Did you get everything in blue? | 你全都买的蓝色吗 |
[27:37] | It’s gonna be a boy. | 会是个男孩 |
[27:39] | – How do you know that? – I just do. | -你怎么知道 -我就是知道 |
[27:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:42] | I also know he’s going to be smart and talented | 我还知道他很聪明 才华横溢 |
[27:45] | and funny and full of mischief. | 有趣又调皮 |
[27:47] | And I will love him more than anyone in the world. | 我爱他会胜过世界上任何一个人 |
[27:53] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[27:56] | I was just thinking about a woman I know | 我只是在想我认识的一个女人 |
[27:59] | who has a son. | 她有个儿子 |
[28:01] | And she thought that she knew exactly how he would turn out. | 她以为她完全知道他会长成什么样的人 |
[28:05] | But… she was wrong. | 但是 她错了 |
[28:10] | Well, I don’t really care what my son is like, | 我真的不在意我儿子会是什么样 |
[28:12] | as long as he shows up. | 只要他出生就好了 |
[28:14] | Now I’m gonna show you the blanket I bought. | 给你看看我买的毛毯 |
[28:16] | It is beyond precious. | 物超所值 |
[28:24] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[28:33] | Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad to tell people you were pregnant. | 也许告诉人们你怀孕了也没那么糟 |
[28:36] | – You think? – Just a few. | -你这么觉得吗 -就告诉一些人 |
[28:39] | And you could tell ’em at the same time. | 你可以同时告诉他们 |
[28:41] | Do something fun, like have a dinner party. | 找点乐子 开个派对什么的 |
[28:43] | That’d be wonderful. | 那真是好极了 |
[28:44] | And you’d make something special? | 你会做几道特别的菜肴吗 |
[28:45] | No, this is your first baby. | 不 这是你第一个孩子 |
[28:47] | You gotta do it right. | 你得做对 |
[28:49] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[28:50] | Hire a catering company. | 雇一家餐饮公司 |
[29:01] | Did Remi leave? | 雷米走了吗 |
[29:02] | What choice did he have? | 他还有别的选择吗 |
[29:04] | Your father kept asking him | 你爸爸一直在问他 |
[29:05] | if he wanted to watch “Trainspotting.” | 想不想看《猜火车》 |
[29:09] | I’m sorry I freaked out and ruined the dinner. | 很抱歉我崩溃了 毁了晚餐 |
[29:12] | Just because Remi doesn’t know you’re “Valentina Diaz” | 就因为雷米不知道你叫瓦伦蒂娜·迪亚斯 |
[29:15] | doesn’t mean he isn’t crazy about you. | 并不意味着他不为你痴狂 |
[29:17] | I know. It’s just, | 我知道 只是 |
[29:20] | I worry he never bothered to learn my last name… | 我担心他懒得知道我的姓 |
[29:23] | because… | 是因为 |
[29:25] | he still thinks of me as the help. | 他仍然把我当做女佣 |
[29:29] | – Come on. – Well, why wouldn’t he? | -别这样 -他为什么不会呢 |
[29:32] | Most of the time when he sees me, | 他看到我的大部分时间 |
[29:33] | I’m making his bed, washing his socks, | 我都在整理他的床铺 洗他的袜子 |
[29:37] | pouring milk on his cereal. | 往他的麦片粥里加牛奶 |
[29:42] | Are you ready for an obvious solution to this problem? | 你准备好听解决这问题的明显的方法了吗 |
[29:46] | – I guess. – Quit. | -准备好了吧 -辞职 |
[29:52] | Quit? | 辞职 |
[29:54] | He won’t think of you as the help | 他不会当你是女佣 |
[29:55] | if you don’t hang around his house | 如果你不再整天待在他家 |
[29:56] | helping him all the time. | 一直帮助他 |
[30:05] | Are you… sure? | 你确定吗 |
[30:07] | You’re starting school in the fall anyway. | 反正秋季你就要开学了 |
[30:09] | I think it’s great. | 我觉得再好不过了 |
[30:12] | Thank you, mami. | 谢谢你 妈咪 |
[30:16] | What’s so funny? | 什么事这么好笑 |
[30:18] | I was just thinking, | 我刚才在想 |
[30:20] | if you and Remi end up getting married, | 如果你最终跟雷米结婚了 |
[30:22] | you’d spend the rest of your life | 你将用你的余生来为他 |
[30:24] | fixing his room, washing his socks, | 整理房间 清洗袜子 |
[30:25] | pouring milk on his cereal. | 往他的麦片粥里加牛奶 |
[30:27] | But then I’ll be his wife, | 但那时我将是他的妻子 |
[30:29] | and he won’t think of me as the help. | 他不会再把我当女佣看了 |
[30:32] | You know nothing about marriage. | 你一点也不了解婚姻 |
[30:40] | For the last time, Dalton. | 我最后说一次 道尔顿 |
[30:42] | Jenny’s with me now. | 珍妮现在跟我在一起了 |
[30:43] | She’s a drunk. She doesn’t know what she wants. | 她是个酒鬼 她不知道她想要什么 |
[30:46] | I think you’d better leave. | 我觉得你最好走人 |
[30:47] | You don’t wanna be with me, Jenny? | 你不想跟我在一起了吗 珍妮 |
[30:49] | No problem. You pathetic tramp. | 没关系 你个可怜的荡妇 |
[30:52] | You wanna meet someone? | 你想见见某人吗 |
[30:53] | Meet… my… fist. | 见见我的拳头吧 |
[31:18] | Hello, Mr. Powell. | 你好 鲍威尔先生 |
[31:20] | I don’t know if you remember me. | 不知道你记不记得我 |
[31:21] | Well, of course I do, Spence. | 当然记得 你是斯宾思 |
[31:23] | We met last year at that, uh, charity dinner. | 我们去年在那个慈善晚宴上见过 |
[31:25] | Yeah. It was for burn victims. | 是的 为被烧伤的人举办的慈善晚宴 |
[31:26] | Right. They, uh, served barbecue. | 没错 他们上了烧烤 |
[31:30] | No one got the irony but me. | 除了我没人领会到这其中的讽刺意味 |
[31:32] | Mr. Powell, I’m here to talk to you about Rosie Falta. | 鲍威尔先生 我来是跟你谈谈罗西·法尔塔的 |
[31:35] | Ah, such a lovely woman. I’m a little angry at her. | 她是个很可爱的女人 我对她有点生气 |
[31:38] | – Angry? – Well, she left this house without notice. | -生气 -她不通知一声就不干了 |
[31:40] | You know how hard it is to find attractive help? | 你知道要找一个迷人的女佣有多困难吗 |
[31:46] | Look what I’m reduced to. | 看看我沦落成什么样了 |
[31:47] | This hulking mass is Olga. | 这个庞然大物叫奥尔加 |
[31:50] | She won a bronze medal for Bulgaria in the shot put. | 她在铅球比赛上为保加利亚赢得过一枚铜牌 |
[31:54] | She now works here | 她现在在这里做事 |
[31:56] | and eats me out of house and home. | 都快把我吃穷了 |
[32:02] | What’d she say? | 她说什么 |
[32:03] | Must be time for her feeding. | 肯定到了她吃饭的时候 |
[32:05] | You keep cleaning. | 你接着打扫 |
[32:07] | I’ll get you some meat. | 我去给你拿点肉来 |
[32:12] | Look, about Rosie… | 罗西的事 |
[32:13] | What about her? | 什么事 |
[32:14] | She says you insulted her. | 她说你侮辱了她 |
[32:17] | That doesn’t sound like me. | 那不像是我会做的事 |
[32:18] | Do you deny propositioning her? | 你是在否认向她求欢了 |
[32:20] | I discussed some business, yes. | 我跟她谈了点生意 没错 |
[32:22] | Business? | 生意 |
[32:24] | Did you or did you not offer her money for sex? | 你到底有没有给她钱让她提供性服务 |
[32:28] | You know what I hate? | 你知道我痛恨什么吗 |
[32:30] | Hypocrites. | 伪君子 |
[32:32] | What? | 什么 |
[32:32] | You’re having sex with her, right? | 你跟她都已经搞在一起了 不是吗 |
[32:35] | That’s beside the point. | 那不是重点 |
[32:36] | No, it’s not. | 就是一回事 |
[32:37] | I admit I wanna take a bite off the same apple | 我承认我也想咬一口 |
[32:39] | you’re nibbling on. | 你正在啃的那个苹果 |
[32:41] | What’s so wrong about offering to pay top dollar for it? | 我出高价钱有什么不对吗 |
[32:47] | There’s someone I want you to meet, Adrian. | 我想让你见一个人 艾德里安 |
[32:48] | – Who’s that? – My fist. | -见谁 -我的拳头 |
[33:07] | Could I talk to you? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[33:09] | My date’s gonna be here any minute. | 我的约会对象随时可能会到 |
[33:12] | This will take just two seconds. | 就谈一会儿 |
[33:17] | I obviously hurt your feelings yesterday, | 我昨天显然伤害了你的感情 |
[33:19] | and I didn’t mean to. | 我不是有意的 |
[33:22] | You said that I could trust you. | 你说过我可以信任你 |
[33:24] | So I exposed a part of myself– | 所以我把我身体的一部分暴露给你 |
[33:26] | something I’m embarrassed by– | 让我难堪的一部分 |
[33:28] | and you insulted me. | 你却侮辱了我 |
[33:29] | And I am so sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[33:31] | Am I such a scary boss | 难道我是那么吓人的老板 |
[33:33] | that you feel like you can’t even say “No” to me? | 你甚至不敢对我说”不”吗 |
[33:35] | No. | 不是的 |
[33:35] | No, no. You’re terrific. | 不是那样 你很棒 |
[33:37] | And I wanted to help you, but I-I– | 我想帮你 但是我 |
[33:39] | I couldn’t, because I’m immature | 我做不到 因为我太不成熟 |
[33:41] | and silly and… | 太愚蠢 太… |
[33:45] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:49] | Apology accepted. | 我接受你的道歉 |
[33:52] | I’m glad you think I’m terrific. | 我很高兴你觉得我很棒 |
[33:53] | Oh, I do. | 我是这么认为的 |
[33:55] | And now that I’ve gotten to know you, | 现在我有机会了解你了 |
[33:57] | I-I think you’re amazing, and I like you so very much. | 我觉得你很了不起 我非常喜欢你 |
[34:00] | So you didn’t like me at first? Huh? | 这么说你一开始并不喜欢我了 |
[34:03] | I couldn’t tell. | 我也说不清 |
[34:05] | You don’t really let… people in. | 你并不让别人走进你内心 |
[34:08] | That’s true. | 你说的没错 |
[34:12] | Why is that? | 为什么呢 |
[34:16] | I’ve trusted a lot of people over the years, | 这些年来我相信过很多人 |
[34:18] | and, um… | 但是… |
[34:21] | so many of them have betrayed me. | 他们中的很多人都背叛了我 |
[34:24] | So I keep the walls up just to be safe. | 所以我竖起心防 只为保护自己 |
[34:28] | I get not wanting to show people your back. | 我能理解你不想向大家展现你的后背 |
[34:32] | But you shouldn’t be afraid to show people your soul. | 但你不应该害怕向他们展现你的灵魂 |
[34:36] | You’re right. I shouldn’t. | 你说得对 我不应该害怕 |
[34:39] | Well, just know… | 你只要知道 |
[34:41] | you can trust me. | 你能相信我 |
[34:43] | You can be open with me and tell me what’s going on, | 你可以对我敞开心扉 告诉我你的事情 |
[34:45] | and I will never, ever betray you, okay? | 我永远也不会背叛你 好吗 |
[34:53] | My date is here. | 我约会对象来了 |
[34:55] | Well… have a nice time. | 祝你们玩得开心 |
[35:03] | Carmen… | 卡门 |
[35:05] | I do trust you, | 我确实信任你 |
[35:07] | and it would be nice to have someone in my life, | 在我生命中能有人了解我的情况 |
[35:10] | aware of what’s going on with me. | 是件好事 |
[35:12] | So I wanna introduce you to someone. | 所以我想把你介绍给某人 |
[35:14] | Someone I’m very serious about. | 一个对我很重要的人 |
[35:15] | Alejandro, I had no idea. | 亚历翰卓 真没想到 |
[35:18] | No one does. | 世事难料 |
[35:20] | What do you mean? Is she in the business? | 什么意思 她也在唱片界吗 |
[35:23] | Carmen, I want you to meet Scott… | 卡门 我想让你见见斯科特 |
[35:26] | My boyfriend. | 我的男友 |
[35:36] | Hi. Welcome. | 欢迎光临 |
[35:39] | Genevieve. | 吉纳维芙 |
[35:41] | I heard Phillipe was your plus one. | 我听说你的男伴是菲利普 |
[35:43] | And we also brought our son Remi | 我们还带了儿子雷米 |
[35:45] | – and his new girlfriend Valentina. – Hi. | -和他的新女友瓦伦蒂娜 -你好 |
[35:46] | How you doing? | 你好 |
[35:48] | Just to make it a family affair. You don’t mind, do you? | 只是想全家共同出席 你不介意吧 |
[35:51] | Why would I mind you bringing two extra people… | 你多带了两个人来晚宴 我为什么 |
[35:53] | to a dinner party? | 要介意啊 |
[35:56] | You know what they say. The more, the merrier. | 老话说得好 人越多越热闹 |
[36:00] | Whoever says that, I want him to stop. | 不管是谁说的 我希望他闭嘴 |
[36:02] | I’ll get some more chairs. | 我去多拿些椅子 |
[36:03] | – I’ll do it. Watch the door. – Okay. | -我去吧 看着点门 -好的 |
[36:06] | Hey, sorry I’m late. Traffic was awful. | 抱歉我迟到了 路上太堵了 |
[36:08] | You must be Brad? | 你就是布莱德吧 |
[36:10] | Yeah. | 对 |
[36:11] | We’ve been expecting you. | 我们正等你呢 |
[36:22] | You fought with Adrian Powell? | 你打了艾德里安·鲍威尔 |
[36:25] | – Yeah, well, I tried to. – Why? | -对 想打来着 -为什么 |
[36:27] | He insulted Rosie. | 他侮辱了罗西 |
[36:29] | He offered her money for sex. | 他要给她钱陪睡 |
[36:31] | Are you kidding me? That is so gross. | 你在开玩笑吗 太恶心了 |
[36:34] | Is she here? | 她在家吗 |
[36:35] | She’s at the store. | 她去商店了 |
[36:37] | Well, I went over to Adrian’s house | 我去了艾德里安家 |
[36:38] | to set him straight, but… | 想和他把话说清 但… |
[36:41] | before I could punch his lights out, | 还没揍得他两眼发黑 |
[36:43] | I slipped and gave myself a concussion. | 我脚下一滑 摔了个脑震荡 |
[36:48] | And… you did this for Rosie? | 你这样做是为了罗西 |
[36:52] | Yeah, and I-I don’t know why. I… | 是啊 我不知道原因 我… |
[36:54] | guess I was… avenging her. | 我想是要替她报仇 |
[37:00] | If you wanna laugh at me, go ahead. | 你想笑我就笑吧 |
[37:03] | Now why would I laugh? | 我为什么笑呢 |
[37:05] | ’cause I made a fool out of myself. | 因为我让自己像个傻瓜 |
[37:06] | You defended a woman who was sexually harassed. | 你保护了一个受到性骚扰的女人 |
[37:10] | That’s not funny. | 这并不好笑 |
[37:13] | It’s gallant as hell. | 相当勇敢 |
[37:19] | It’s been a while. | 很久没这样了 |
[37:20] | Since what? | 没哪样 |
[37:22] | Since you’ve been nice to me. | 你能善待我 |
[37:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:27] | You surprised me today. | 你今天让我很惊讶 |
[37:31] | My brave boy. | 我的勇士 |
[37:35] | If you can keep doing that, | 如果你能保持下去 |
[37:38] | I think we’re gonna be okay. | 我觉得我们会过得很好 |
[38:06] | Okay. | 好了 |
[38:08] | Okay. | 诸位 |
[38:10] | Taylor and I… | 我和泰勒 |
[38:11] | have a little announcement to make. | 要宣布一件事 |
[38:14] | And we’re not telling everyone just yet | 我们现在才告知诸位 |
[38:16] | for reasons that will soon become obvious | 是因为不到九个月 |
[38:19] | in a little less than nine months. | 它就会变得很明显了 |
[38:21] | It seems I’m going to become a father. | 我好像要做父亲了 |
[38:32] | Cheers, cheers. | 干杯 干杯 |
[38:37] | Can you come with me? | 你能跟我来一下吗 |
[38:38] | I need to talk to you for a second. | 我需要和你说几句话 |
[38:39] | I’m cleaning as fast as I can. | 我正在尽快清理呢 |
[38:41] | This isn’t about this party. | 和这个派对无关 |
[38:44] | I’m Eddie’s mother. | 我是埃迪的妈妈 |
[39:16] | I am not screwing around. | 我不是吓唬你 |
[39:18] | I will go to the police, | 我会去找警察 |
[39:19] | And I will tell them about your little endeavor | 告诉他们你的那点小把戏 |
[39:21] | unless I start getting some answers. | 除非我得到一些答案 |
[39:23] | Look, I didn’t know Flora was pregnant, I swear. | 我不知道芙罗拉怀孕了 我发誓 |
[39:25] | But you were aware she was cheating on Eddie. | 但你知道她背着埃迪出轨了 |
[39:28] | We–we were working a party for Flora’s boss. | 我们当时在芙罗拉老板的一个派对上工作 |
[39:32] | Eddie was doing some business with some trust fund brats. | 埃迪和几个有信托基金的小子做过生意 |
[39:36] | Anyway, there was this one kid. | 总之 有这么个小孩 |
[39:37] | The second Eddie’s back was turned, | 埃迪转身的那一秒 |
[39:39] | Flora was all over him. | 芙罗拉就贴上去了 |
[39:41] | Couple weeks later, I saw them out together. | 几周后 我看见他们一同外出 |
[39:43] | I need a name. | 我需要知道名字 |
[39:52] | I don’t ask customers for names. | 我不问顾客的名字 |
[39:55] | He’s over there. You can ask him yourself. | 他就在那里 你可以自己问他 |
[39:59] | Over where? He’s at this party? | 在哪儿 他在这个宴会上吗 |
[40:01] | Right there. | 就在那儿 |
[40:08] | Remi Delatour? | 雷米·德拉图 |
[40:10] | If you say so. | 你说是就是吧 |
[40:12] | All I knew about him was he liked coke | 我只知道他喜欢可卡因 |
[40:14] | and could afford a lot of it. | 能买得起好多 |
[40:24] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[40:25] | Oh, my god! Michael! Michael! | 天呐 迈克尔 迈克尔 |
[40:39] | Somebody! | 来人啊 |
[40:40] | Get a knife! Now! | 快拿把刀来 |
[40:45] | Call 911! Somebody call 911! | 报警 快报警 |
[41:02] | Please come back to me, baby. | 回到我的身边来 宝贝 |
[41:05] | So sorry. Sorry for everything. | 真抱歉 对这一切我很抱歉 |
[41:09] | Please come back to me. | 回到我的身边来 |
[41:16] | Wake up, please. | 快醒醒 |
[41:18] | I’m sorry. Please. | 真对不起 求你了 |