时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – Professor Suarez? – Professor? | -苏亚雷斯教授 -教授 |
[00:05] | You lied to our faces. | 你当着我们的面撒谎 |
[00:07] | I am telling everyone who you really are! | 我要告诉大家你的真实身份 |
[00:10] | Then I guess I’m going to have to tell Peri Westmore | 那我就只得告诉佩里·韦斯特莫 |
[00:12] | that you’re sleeping with her husband. | 你和她老公上床了 |
[00:14] | I didn’t know you and Mr. Powell had a son. | 我不知道你和鲍威尔先生还有儿子 |
[00:16] | We don’t anymore. He was killed. | 现在没有了 他被杀害了 |
[00:19] | You want to help me? | 你想帮我吗 |
[00:20] | – Dust. – Why are you being so mean? | -除尘去吧 -你干嘛这么刻薄 |
[00:22] | I am doing my job, and I need you to do yours. | 我只是做好本职工作 你也要这样 |
[00:25] | – I am so sorry. – You don’t have to apologize. | -真的很抱歉 -你没必要道歉 |
[00:28] | But it’s good I know the truth because now I can help you. | 但幸好我知道了真相 因为这样我就能帮你了 |
[00:32] | Hello. I heard you were looking for a new maid? | 您好 我听说您要找个新女佣 |
[00:35] | Olivia Rice– the first Mrs. Stappord, | 奥利维亚·赖斯 第一任斯塔普德太太 |
[00:38] | and a world-class psycho. | 也是个世界一流的神经病 |
[00:39] | Let me talk to Olivia. | 让我跟奥利维亚谈谈 |
[00:41] | – I think Michael is still in love with you. – Really? | -我觉得迈克尔还爱着你 -真的吗 |
[00:44] | – Oh, my god. – What’s happening? | -天啊 -发生什么事了 |
[00:46] | Your business manager has disappeared | 你的理财经理 |
[00:47] | and taken all of your money with him. | 携款潜逃了 |
[00:49] | You now don’t have a cent to your name. | 现在你名下已经没有一分钱了 |
[00:52] | The question is how can I make some money? | 问题是 我要怎么赚钱 |
[00:54] | – What are you gonna do? – What I’ve always done. | -你要怎么做 -继续革命道路啊 |
[00:57] | It’s time to find husband number seven. | 再找下一任老公呗 |
[01:09] | The car’s pulling up. | 车到了 |
[01:11] | Tan pronto? Help me. | 这么快 来帮我 |
[01:13] | Aren’t you excited? | 难道你不激动吗 |
[01:15] | We’ve never met a billionaire before. | 我们以前从没见过亿万富翁 |
[01:17] | I’m thrilled. Put these over there. | 我激动死了 把花瓶拿过去 |
[01:19] | So… Mrs. Delatour is really dating this guy? | 德拉图太太真的在和这人约会吗 |
[01:23] | That’s what she said on the phone. | 她在电话里是这么说的 |
[01:25] | It was only a 2-week cruise. She moves fast. | 就两周的巡游 她动作真快 |
[01:29] | The guy’s 76 years old. | 那男人已经76岁了 |
[01:30] | She doesn’t have time to play hard to get. | 她可没时间玩欲擒故纵 |
[01:32] | So… we’re not going to say anything about Remi? | 我们不提雷米的事吗 |
[01:36] | No. Not a word. | 一字不提 |
[01:40] | Welcome home, Mrs. Delatour. How was the cruise? | 欢迎回家 德拉图太太 巡游怎么样 |
[01:42] | We can do small talk later, dear. | 我们稍后再寒暄 亲爱的 |
[01:44] | I need to ask you both a favor | 在你们见到我的新情郎之前 |
[01:46] | before you meet my new beau. | 我得拜托你们帮个忙 |
[01:49] | What kind of favor? | 什么忙 |
[01:51] | First, you should know I adore Alfred. | 首先你们要明白 我超喜欢阿尔弗雷德 |
[01:54] | He has everything I look for in a man– | 他满足了我对男人的一切幻想 |
[01:56] | Charm, wit, sophistication. | 迷人 聪慧 温文尔雅 |
[01:59] | And a billion dollars. | 还是亿万富翁 |
[02:00] | You forgot to mention a billion dollars. | 你忘了提亿万富翁 |
[02:02] | Don’t be crass. | 别这么粗俗 |
[02:04] | Despite my affection for Alfred, | 虽然我很喜欢阿尔弗雷德 |
[02:07] | I haven’t been completely honest with him. | 但我并没有对他坦诚相告 |
[02:09] | So you two need to promise | 所以你们得保证 |
[02:10] | not to expose my little white lie. | 不拆穿我善意的小谎言 |
[02:13] | What did you tell him? | 你怎么和他说的 |
[02:16] | I told him I was 39. | 我告诉他我39 |
[02:21] | Pounds? | 磅吗 |
[02:23] | Years old. | 是39岁啦 |
[02:24] | That’s not a little white lie. | 这可不算是善意的小谎言 |
[02:26] | That’s an alternate universe. | 这简直是翻天覆地的瞎扯 |
[02:29] | It’s not that far-fetched. | 没那么夸张 |
[02:31] | I think this face speaks for itself. | 我的脸就能说明我有多年轻 |
[02:34] | Yeah, and it’s saying, “Stop pulling me so tight.” | 您的脸还说 别这么用力拉皮 |
[02:37] | Genevieve?! | 吉纳维芙 |
[02:39] | We don’t have time for your vicious attacks. | 没时间听你们恶毒攻击了 |
[02:41] | I need you both to promise you won’t say anything. | 我要你们保证不许告密 |
[02:44] | Okay, we promise. | 好 我们保证 |
[02:45] | But just how stupid is this guy? | 但这人到底有多蠢啊 |
[02:47] | Alfred is not stupid. | 阿尔弗雷德可不蠢 |
[02:49] | He must be! How else would someone believe | 他肯定很蠢 不然他怎么会相信 |
[02:51] | that you are 39 years old? | 你才39岁 |
[02:57] | Where’s my pretty young thing? | 我年轻的美人呢 |
[03:00] | I’m right here, sugar. | 我在这呢 亲爱的 |
[03:05] | Zoila, valentina… | 佐拉 瓦伦蒂娜 |
[03:07] | I want you to meet Alfred Pettigrove– | 这是阿尔弗雷德·柏蒂格罗夫 |
[03:10] | The man I’m going to marry. | 我的未婚夫 |
[03:30] | So the Powell’s secret room is at the end of the hallway. | 鲍威尔的密室在走廊的尽头 |
[03:34] | And there’s a button in the niche. | 壁龛里有个按钮 |
[03:35] | You press the button, and the door swings inward. | 你按下去 然后门就会往里面旋转 |
[03:39] | – And this is where the DVDs are? – Yes. | -光盘在那里吗 -对 |
[03:41] | Go through all of the ones marked “Flora”. | 查看所有标记”芙罗拉”的光盘 |
[03:43] | And she was using this DVD for blackmail? | 她就用光盘来敲诈吗 |
[03:47] | That’s why she was killed. | 所以她才被杀了 |
[03:50] | Chicas! | 姑娘们 |
[03:52] | Oh, hey! What are you two doing here? | 你们在这里干什么呢 |
[03:54] | Zoila called. She had time for a quick bite. | 佐拉打电话给我 她有时间吃顿快餐 |
[03:57] | You want to join us? | 和我们一起吗 |
[03:58] | I’d love to, but I don’t want to be late for work. | 我很愿意 但我不想工作迟到 |
[04:02] | You told me Spence was still in the hospital. | 你告诉我斯宾思还在医院 |
[04:04] | Yeah, and you told me | 你还告诉我 |
[04:06] | Peri was shooting a movie in New York. | 佩里在纽约拍戏 |
[04:08] | Who exactly are you working for? | 你在为谁工作啊 |
[04:11] | I’m so swamped with work at the Stappord house | 我在斯塔普德家忙得不可开交 |
[04:14] | that Rosie agreed to help me out. | 所以罗西答应帮我 |
[04:16] | Isn’t that nice? | 她真是好人 |
[04:20] | I am so thoughtful. | 我太体贴了 |
[04:23] | Well, then, I guess we’ll see you later. | 那我们回头见吧 |
[04:26] | – Bye. – Bye. Have a good lunch. | -再见 -再见 用餐愉快 |
[04:30] | – I’m so sorry. I didn’t know what to say. – It’s okay. | -很抱歉 我不知道说什么 -没事的 |
[04:33] | But you– you made up that stuff about the Stappords so quickly. | 但你 你这么快就胡诌了斯塔普德家的事 |
[04:37] | You’re a good liar. | 你真会撒谎 |
[04:38] | Yeah, well… I didn’t used to be. | 我以前也不是这样的 |
[04:49] | Hello? | 有人在吗 |
[04:55] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[04:57] | Marisol! We thought you were at the store. | 玛莉索 你不是去店里买东西了吗 |
[04:59] | – I-I left my wallet. – Son of a bitch! | -我忘带钱包了 -狗娘养的 |
[05:01] | Are you okay? | 您没事吧 |
[05:03] | I landed on her shoe. | 我摔在她的鞋上了 |
[05:05] | We didn’t think you’d be back for a while. | 我们还以为你要过阵子才会回来 |
[05:07] | Yeah. Yeah, I can see that. | 看出来了 |
[05:09] | Just… grab my… | 只是来拿一下我的… |
[05:10] | Maybe come back in an hour. | 一个小时后回来吧 |
[05:11] | – You can make us dinner. – Sure. | -你可以给我们做晚餐 -好的 |
[05:14] | Just gonna wipe off the counter first if that’s okay. | 如果可以的话 我得先擦擦料理台 |
[05:16] | Marisol! | 玛莉索 |
[05:19] | We’re so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[05:21] | No worries. And from now on | 没关系 以后我去商店 |
[05:22] | if I’m at the store and I forgot my wallet, | 又忘记带钱包的话 |
[05:24] | I’ll just… shoplift. | 我就直接 偷东西好了 |
[05:32] | Mrs. Evelyn! | 伊芙琳太太 |
[05:33] | I’m in here, Rosie. | 我在这里 罗西 |
[05:37] | Where is “here”? | “这里”是哪里 |
[05:39] | Go to the door next to the Picasso. | 毕加索画作边上那扇门 |
[05:43] | And if you’re not familiar with analytic cubism… | 你要是不熟悉立体派画风的话 |
[05:45] | follow the sound of my voice. | 跟着我的声音走就是了 |
[05:51] | Hello there. | 您好啊 |
[05:54] | What in God’s name is that? | 这是什么 |
[05:56] | This is Tucker. | 这是塔科 |
[05:58] | Say hello to Mrs. Evelyn. | 跟伊芙琳太太问好 |
[06:02] | I thought your son was still in Mexico. | 你儿子不是还在墨西哥吗 |
[06:04] | Oh, no. This is the Westmores’ son. | 不 这是韦斯特莫家的儿子 |
[06:06] | I was gonna say he’s awfully white. | 我说皮肤怎么这么白呢 |
[06:08] | Well, since she’s working and he’s in the hospital, | 韦斯特莫太太在工作 韦斯特莫先生住院了 |
[06:11] | I have to watch him. | 我得照看他 |
[06:13] | Honestly… | 说真的 |
[06:15] | Rosie, don’t you think you should have mentioned this | 罗西 你不觉得应该在面试的时候 |
[06:16] | in the interview? | 跟我说一声吗 |
[06:18] | Why would you worry about such a sweet boy? | 何必担心这么一个可爱的孩子呢 |
[06:26] | This rug is worth over $100,000. | 这块地毯价值超过十万美元 |
[06:29] | If you ruin it, I will personally see to it | 要是让你毁了 我保证 |
[06:31] | that you end up in the public school system. | 会让你去念公立学校 |
[06:41] | Listen up, people. | 听好了 两位 |
[06:44] | What is wrong with this picture? | 我身上有什么问题 |
[06:49] | I’m talking about my sweater. | 我是说我的毛衣 |
[06:51] | Do I really wear clothes this tight? | 我穿的衣服有这么紧吗 |
[06:53] | Well, yeah. But it’s usually your pants. | 有啊 不过通常是你的裤子 |
[06:57] | Someone put this in the dryer. | 有人把这件衣服放进烘干机了 |
[07:00] | I want to know who’s in charge of laundry. | 我要知道洗衣是谁负责的 |
[07:03] | Well, let me think. | 让我想想 |
[07:07] | This should have gone to the cleaners. | 这衣服应该送去干洗店的 |
[07:10] | Not in the washing machine. | 而不是扔洗衣机里 |
[07:14] | You see, here’s the thing. | 是这样的 |
[07:16] | I don’t think I put it in there. | 不是我放进烘干机的 |
[07:18] | Well, you must have, because… | 肯定是你 因为 |
[07:21] | I can see my belly button. | 我都能看到自己的肚脐了 |
[07:28] | I’m sure it won’t happen again. | 我保证不会有下次了 |
[07:30] | It better not. | 最好是 |
[07:32] | Do you want me to throw it away? | 要我把这衣服扔了吗 |
[07:35] | Nah. | 不必 |
[07:36] | With the right leather pants, this could work. | 配条合适的皮裤应该挺不错 |
[07:46] | What are you staring at? | 看什么看 |
[07:48] | We both know I didn’t put the sweater in the dryer. | 我们心知肚明 不是我把毛衣放进烘干机的 |
[07:51] | – Do we? – Yes. | -是吗 -是 |
[07:53] | And if you don’t tell Alejandro the truth, | 如果你不把真相告诉亚历翰卓 |
[07:55] | I’m gonna go Puerto Rican on your ass. | 我一定不会放过你 |
[07:57] | Since when do you threaten me? | 你还威胁起我来了 |
[07:58] | Oh, my God. Odessa… | 天哪 奥黛莎 |
[08:00] | – Have you been drinking? – Don’t be stupid. | -你喝酒了吗 -别傻了 |
[08:03] | Well, I used to be a bartender. | 我以前做过酒保 |
[08:05] | I know Scotch when I smell it. | 一闻到这味儿就知道是苏格兰威士忌 |
[08:06] | Well, if you want to be a bartender again, | 你要想做回酒保的话 |
[08:08] | keep making accusations. | 就继续污蔑我吧 |
[08:19] | What have we here? | 有些什么菜 |
[08:20] | – Smells delicious. – Mami made lamb chops. | -闻着好香 -妈妈做了羊排 |
[08:24] | And do I smell asparagus? | 是不是有芦笋 |
[08:27] | That’s amazing. | 你好厉害 |
[08:29] | When you’re blind, the other four senses | 眼睛看不见了 其它四种感觉 |
[08:31] | become more heightened. | 就变得更加敏锐 |
[08:33] | After all these years, | 这么多年来 |
[08:34] | I’ve learned to see with my hands. | 我已经学会用手去感知 |
[08:37] | That’s how I could tell how beautiful Genevieve was. | 我就是这样知道吉纳维芙有多美的 |
[08:41] | She let me caress her smooth, perfect face. | 她让我抚摸她那光滑完美的脸 |
[08:45] | Did she let you feel her neck? | 她让你摸她的脖子了吗 |
[08:50] | Is– is there a draft in here? | 有风吗 |
[08:54] | I’m sure that Zoila left the window open. | 肯定是佐拉没关窗 |
[08:57] | You should go shut it… tight. | 你应该去紧紧关上[闭嘴] |
[09:00] | It’s lovely to finally meet you, Zoila. | 很高兴终于跟你见面了 佐拉 |
[09:03] | Genevieve says that you’re the most brilliant housekeeper | 吉纳维芙说你是比佛利山庄 |
[09:06] | in all of Beverly Hills. | 最棒的管家 |
[09:08] | Well, you shouldn’t believe everything she says. | 她说的话你可不能尽信 |
[09:14] | Alfred? We should start planning our wedding. | 阿尔弗雷德 我们该开始计划婚礼了 |
[09:17] | Oh, I leave all that in your capable hands, my dear. | 都交给你操办吧 亲爱的 |
[09:20] | ‘Cause I don’t know the first thing about weddings. | 因为我对婚礼一无所知 |
[09:24] | Haven’t you been married before? | 您以前没有结过婚吗 |
[09:25] | Oh, no. Sadly, I haven’t. | 悲哀的是 我还真没有结过婚 |
[09:27] | Oh, a handsome man like you? Come on. | 像你这么英俊的男人怎么可能没结过婚 拜托 |
[09:30] | When I was younger, I was obsessed with making money. | 我年轻的时候 一心只想着赚钱 |
[09:34] | But somewhere along the way, I forgot to acquire | 但在这个过程中 我却忘记了 |
[09:37] | the only important treasure there is. | 唯一重要的财富 |
[09:40] | – What’s that? – A family. | -是什么 -家庭 |
[09:44] | You know, our food is getting cold. | 菜都快凉了 |
[09:46] | To me, it’s an absolute miracle. | 对我来说 这就是一个奇迹 |
[09:48] | Not only has this darling girl agreed to be my bride… | 这位亲爱的姑娘不仅答应做我的新娘 |
[09:53] | she’s also agreed | 她还答应 |
[09:55] | to give birth to my child. | 为我生个孩子 |
[10:01] | Yeah, that’s a miracle, all right. | 那还真是个奇迹 |
[10:59] | Ay, Flora. | 芙罗拉 |
[11:01] | Santos cielos. | 天哪 |
[11:08] | You told Alfred you could have his baby. | 你跟阿尔弗雷德说你会给他生孩子 |
[11:11] | What could you be thinking? | 你到底在想什么呢 |
[11:13] | A few weeks after the wedding, after we’re legally joined, | 婚礼后几周 当我们合法结合后 |
[11:16] | I will go for my annual checkup. | 我会去做健康年检 |
[11:18] | Then I will come home, and I will inform Alfred | 当我回来的时候 我会告诉阿尔弗雷德 |
[11:20] | that I am, sadly, unable to conceive. | 很不幸 我无法生育 |
[11:24] | He will then know the truth. | 那时候他就会知道真相了 |
[11:25] | Except for my age, which is none of his business. | 除了我的年龄 不过这也和他没关系 |
[11:28] | But you’re still depriving him of the one thing he wants most. | 但你还是会剥夺他最想要的 |
[11:32] | You mean a baby? | 你说孩子吗 |
[11:33] | No. I’ve got that all figured out. | 不会的 我已经想好了 |
[11:36] | We’ll adopt. | 我们会领养一个孩子 |
[11:37] | Adopt? | 领养 |
[11:39] | Yes. That way, everybody wins. | 对 这样一来就皆大欢喜了 |
[11:41] | Alfred gets a family. | 阿尔弗雷德得到了家庭 |
[11:42] | I get to stay rich. | 我也能继续过有钱人的日子 |
[11:44] | And some spindly little orphan gets a fabulous life. | 而某个可怜瘦小的孤儿也能过上好日子 |
[11:48] | So now you’re bringing a kid into this web of lies? | 所以你还要把一个孩子扯进这一连串的谎言中来吗 |
[11:51] | Oh, but he’ll be loved. | 但我们会爱他的 |
[11:54] | Alfred will be a doting father. | 阿尔弗雷德会是个溺爱的父亲 |
[11:56] | And you know what a great mother I was. | 你也知道我是多好的母亲 |
[12:00] | Speaking of… | 说到这个 |
[12:03] | where’s your son? | 你儿子在哪儿呢 |
[12:05] | Remi? I don’t know. | 雷米 我不知道 |
[12:07] | I just assumed… | 我以为… |
[12:10] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[12:11] | Let me be the first to tell you. | 就由我第一个告诉你吧 |
[12:13] | Remi is in Aspen. | 雷米在阿斯彭 |
[12:14] | He went skiing with some friends. | 他和朋友们去滑雪了 |
[12:18] | Well, I’m so glad he’s having fun. | 很高兴他玩得开心 |
[12:21] | I know how stressful school is. | 我知道学校压力有多大 |
[12:24] | Mrs. Delatour, Mr. Pettigrove needs you. | 德拉图太太 柏蒂格罗夫先生在找你 |
[12:26] | Oh. Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[12:32] | What were you thinking? | 你在想什么啊 |
[12:33] | There’s too much lying in this house. | 这屋子里已经有太多谎言了 |
[12:35] | Remi can tell her the truth when he’s back. | 雷米回来的时候可以亲自告诉她真相 |
[12:37] | So who’s gonna tell Alfred the truth? | 那谁能告诉阿尔弗雷德真相呢 |
[12:39] | He’s blind, not stupid. | 他是瞎了 不是傻了 |
[12:41] | He’ll figure all this out when he wants to. | 要是他愿意 自然能想清楚 |
[12:55] | Rosie? | 罗西 |
[12:59] | Rosie! The baby is crying. | 罗西 孩子在哭 |
[13:15] | Why are you all alone? | 怎么就你一个人 |
[13:16] | Where is Rosie? | 罗西在哪儿 |
[13:21] | Can you be more specific? | 你能说详细点吗 |
[13:26] | Please stop. | 别哭了 |
[13:28] | I just took a valium, and you are ruining it. | 我刚吃了片安定 你又让我头疼起来了 |
[13:34] | I’m not going to hold you. | 我才不会抱你呢 |
[13:36] | I’m wearing silk, and you are moist. | 我穿的是丝绸 你又哭得梨花带雨 |
[14:00] | – Mrs. Evelyn? – Shh. He’s almost asleep. | -伊芙琳太太 -嘘 他快睡着了 |
[14:13] | Again, I am so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[14:15] | Taylor, you do not have to keep apologizing. | 泰勒 你不用一直道歉 |
[14:18] | This is your house. | 这是你家 |
[14:20] | I don’t want you think we’re weird for… | 我不想让你觉得我们是怪人 |
[14:22] | doing it in the kitchen. | 居然在厨房做爱 |
[14:23] | Now why would I think that’s weird? | 我怎么会这么想 |
[14:28] | It’s just, I’ve been trying to | 我一直想为了迈克尔 |
[14:29] | make our sex life more exciting for Michael. | 让我们的性生活更刺激一点 |
[14:33] | Lucky husband. | 真是个幸运的丈夫 |
[14:35] | Well, actually, we’re trying to get pregnant. | 事实上 我们想造人 |
[14:38] | You are? That’s terrific! | 是吗 那太棒了 |
[14:40] | – Thanks. – Oh, you guys are gonna make great parents. | -谢谢 -你们会是对好父母的 |
[14:43] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[14:46] | It’s just, we’ve been trying for months now, | 但是 我们已经试了好几个月了 |
[14:49] | and it’s not working. | 一直都没成功 |
[14:54] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[14:56] | The thing Michael wants most in the whole world is a baby. | 迈克尔最想要的就是个孩子 |
[15:00] | And what if I can’t give that to him? | 如果我没办法给他该怎么办 |
[15:02] | No, no, no, no. Don’t go there. | 不会的 别这样想 |
[15:04] | Remember, these things take time. | 记住 这些事得慢慢来 |
[15:06] | But what if there’s something wrong with me? | 但如果我身体有问题怎么办 |
[15:09] | Olivia wasn’t able to give him a baby, | 奥利维亚没能给他生孩子 |
[15:11] | and he left her. | 他就离她而去了 |
[15:12] | He left Olivia because she’s a loon and a half. | 他甩奥利维亚是因为她是个疯子 |
[15:15] | Maybe she became a loon | 也许是因为她觉得 |
[15:17] | because she could feel him becoming unhappy. | 他不开心之后才变成这样的 |
[15:22] | There’s a fertility clinic in Santa Monica, | 圣塔莫尼卡有一家不孕不育诊所 |
[15:25] | and they are considered the best in the state. | 是全州最好的 |
[15:28] | Maybe you could go there, get checked out. | 你可以去那检查一下 |
[15:32] | That’s probably a good idea. | 这个主意不错 |
[15:34] | And remember, Michael really loves you. | 一定要记住 迈克尔真的很爱你 |
[15:37] | I can’t imagine he would ever even think about leaving you. | 我无法想象他会想要离开你 |
[15:44] | I’ll feel more secure once I know I’m pregnant. | 我得知道自己怀孕了才更有安全感 |
[16:10] | Odessa! | 奥黛莎 |
[16:11] | It’s 3 in the morning. What are you doing? | 凌晨三点你干什么呢 |
[16:13] | I’m fine. Go back to bed. | 我没事 回去睡觉吧 |
[16:15] | Oh, my– were you drinking Alejandro’s Scotch? | 天… 你是在喝亚历翰卓的苏格兰威士忌吗 |
[16:18] | This is none of your business. | 不关你的事 |
[16:19] | Well, if you let Alejandro think I did this, | 如果让亚历翰卓以为是我干的 |
[16:21] | then it will be my business. | 那就关我的事了 |
[16:25] | Odessa, your hand is bleeding. | 奥黛莎 你的手在流血 |
[16:28] | Look at that. | 还真是 |
[16:30] | Where do you keep the first aid kit? | 急救包你放哪了 |
[16:32] | In my medicine cabinet. | 在我的药柜里 |
[16:34] | I’m gonna go get you a band-aid. | 我去给你拿创可贴 |
[16:36] | No! I don’t want you in my room. | 不要 我不想让你进我的房间 |
[16:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:40] | You think I’m gonna steal your nesting dolls or something? | 你以为我会偷你的俄罗斯套娃吗 |
[16:44] | Just sit there and try not to break anything else. | 你好好坐着 别再打坏东西了 |
[16:45] | Carajo. | 该死的 |
[17:27] | What took you so long? | 怎么才回来 |
[17:30] | Let me see your hand. | 把你的手给我 |
[17:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:36] | That hurts. | 好疼 |
[17:37] | I know. You don’t want it to get infected. | 我知道 可要是感染了就糟了 |
[17:41] | What the hell is going on in here? | 发生什么事了 |
[17:43] | Sorry to wake you. | 抱歉把你吵醒了 |
[17:44] | We just had a little accident, that’s all. | 发生了点小意外 仅此而已 |
[17:48] | Would someone like to explain why my good scotch | 那我的上好威士忌 |
[17:50] | is lying all over the floor? | 怎么会跑地上去的 |
[17:54] | I knocked it over. | 是我打翻的 |
[17:56] | And Odessa cut her hand helping me clean it up. | 奥黛莎帮我打扫时把手划伤了 |
[18:01] | You okay, Odessa? | 你没事吧 奥黛莎 |
[18:03] | I’m fine. Thank you. | 没事 谢谢关心 |
[18:05] | Why don’t you two just go back to bed? | 你们都回去睡觉吧 |
[18:07] | I’ll take care of this. | 我来打扫就行 |
[18:08] | That’s a good idea. I got rehearsal in the morning. | 行 我明早还有彩排呢 |
[18:12] | Come on, Odessa. | 来 奥黛莎 |
[18:16] | And you, be more careful. | 以后小心点 |
[18:17] | You’re starting to piss me off. | 我已经开始不爽了 |
[18:20] | Yes, sir. | 好的 |
[18:42] | Mi amor… | 亲爱的 |
[18:57] | Come on, Marisol. Give me a break. | 拜托 玛莉索 让我喘口气 |
[19:00] | Rosie? I heard the baby fussing. Is he okay? | 罗西 我听到宝宝闹了 没事吧 |
[19:04] | He’s cutting a tooth. | 他正长牙齿呢 |
[19:06] | Poor little thing. | 小可怜 |
[19:08] | Why don’t I take him for a quick walk? | 要不我带他出去散散步 |
[19:11] | Sometimes the bouncing of the stroller helps him fall asleep, | 有时婴儿车移动可以帮他入睡 |
[19:13] | and then I’ll get back to work. | 然后我再回来干活 |
[19:16] | Why not let me? | 要不我来吧 |
[19:18] | Let you what? | 来什么 |
[19:19] | Let me take him. | 我来带他散步 |
[19:22] | For heaven’s sake. | 别担心 |
[19:23] | I am perfectly capable of pushing a stroller. | 我推个婴儿车还是不成问题的 |
[19:27] | I’m just not sure Mrs. Peri would be comfortable | 我只是不知道你来照顾宝宝 |
[19:29] | with you looking after her baby. | 佩里太太会不会不高兴 |
[19:32] | The woman appears topless in every film she does. | 那个女人拍电影总是袒胸露乳的 |
[19:34] | I’m not sure she’s in a position to judge me. | 还轮不到她来对我指手划脚 |
[19:37] | I don’t know. | 我不确定啦 |
[19:38] | Come on, Rosie. | 拜托 罗西 |
[19:40] | This way, you can have the house all to yourself. | 这样家里就只剩下你一个人了 |
[19:42] | Won’t that make it easier to get your work done? | 你干活不就更方便了吗 |
[19:49] | Actually, it would. | 还真是 |
[19:51] | But have him back in 30 minutes.OK? | 但你三十分钟后就得把他带回来 |
[19:54] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[19:55] | Come on, you darling thing. | 来吧 小宝贝 |
[19:58] | We are going to have so much fun. | 我们一定会玩得很开心的 |
[20:17] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[20:18] | Huh? I’m just polishing the silver. | 怎么了 只是擦拭银器而已 |
[20:21] | But that is my job. | 那是我的工作 |
[20:24] | Yes. But I’m so good at it. The trick is to rub it | 我知道 但我很擅长 秘诀就是 |
[20:28] | until you can see your reflection. You see? | 擦到可以当镜子用为止 看到没 |
[20:30] | There’s my pretty face. | 映照着我美丽的脸庞 |
[20:33] | I will ask you again. Why are you doing my job? | 我再问你一次 你为什么抢着干我的活 |
[20:37] | Well, you were resting. I didn’t want to disturb you. | 刚才你在休息啊 我不想打扰你 |
[20:42] | You know, don’t you? | 你知道了对不对 |
[20:47] | I saw the cytoxan in your medicine cabinet. Yes. | 我看到你药柜里的环磷酰胺[抗癌药]了 |
[20:51] | That’s what the doctors gave my mother. | 医生给我母亲开的也是那个 |
[20:54] | She had cancer? | 她也有癌症吗 |
[20:56] | In her pancreas. | 胰腺癌 |
[20:58] | You? | 你呢 |
[21:00] | Bone. | 骨癌 |
[21:03] | That’s why you’ve been drinking? | 所以你才喝酒 |
[21:04] | Because of the pain? | 是因为疼痛难忍 |
[21:08] | – Have you told Alejandro? – No. | -你跟亚历翰卓说过吗 -没有 |
[21:10] | – Nobody knows. – Ay, bendito, Odessa. | -没人知道 -亲爱的 奥黛莎 |
[21:14] | You shouldn’t be going through this alone. | 你不该一个人承受的 |
[21:16] | What do you care? | 关你什么事 |
[21:17] | I’m worried about you. | 我担心你 |
[21:19] | You know, we’re friends. | 我们是朋友啊 |
[21:20] | No, we’re not. | 不 我们不是 |
[21:22] | Why are you getting angry? | 你为什么要生气 |
[21:23] | – You know nothing about me. – Then tell me something. | -你根本不了解我 -那你就告诉我 |
[21:26] | We have worked together for months. | 我们已经共事好几个月了 |
[21:28] | I’d like to know you. | 我很想了解你 |
[21:30] | Why? Because you think I’m going to die? | 为什么 因为你觉得我要死了吗 |
[21:33] | – Odessa… – I polish the silver. | -奥黛莎 -我来擦银器 |
[21:35] | It is my job! | 这是我的工作 |
[21:37] | You will not take that away from me. | 你不能抢走 |
[21:42] | I’m not dead yet. | 我还没死呢 |
[21:58] | So where did you hear about this place? | 你是怎么知道这个地方的 |
[22:00] | A friend recommended it. | 一个朋友推荐的 |
[22:02] | Even though it didn’t work for me, | 虽然没帮我怀上 |
[22:03] | I love the doctors. | 但是我喜欢这里的医生 |
[22:05] | They seem to really know their stuff. | 他们好像真的非常专业 |
[22:07] | Oh, I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:08] | It’s okay. We just adopted. | 没关系 我们领养了孩子 |
[22:11] | But when we interviewed you, | 但是当你来面试时 |
[22:14] | you said you didn’t have any family. | 你说你没有家人 |
[22:17] | Yes. Well, I got a divorce. | 是的 我离婚了 |
[22:21] | But what about the child? | 那孩子呢 |
[22:24] | I-I… | 我…我… |
[22:27] | had to give him back. | 把他又送回去了 |
[22:29] | What?! | 什么 |
[22:30] | Um, there were problems. | 当时出了问题 |
[22:32] | God. That must have been awful. | 天啊 真是糟糕透顶 |
[22:35] | Can we not talk about this? | 我们能不能不聊这些 |
[22:37] | Of course. I am so sorry. | 当然 真对不起 |
[22:39] | Um, here. Let me get you a tissue. | 等着 我给你拿张纸巾 |
[22:49] | Taylor? | 泰勒 |
[22:51] | Joan! | 琼 |
[22:54] | I haven’t seen you since, uh– | 我好久都没见你了 自从… |
[22:56] | The Stein bat mitzvah. | 斯坦的成人礼 |
[22:57] | Such an unfortunate looking girl. | 那女孩真是相貌平平 |
[22:59] | But what a pretty venue. | 不过举办仪式的地方挺不错 |
[23:02] | So, uh, what brings you here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[23:04] | Are you and Michael trying to have a baby? | 你和迈克尔想要孩子了吗 |
[23:06] | That depends. | 看情况 |
[23:07] | Are you still good friends with Olivia? | 你和奥利维亚还是好朋友吗 |
[23:09] | Ugh, that cow. We had a falling out. | 那个疯婆子 我们闹翻了 |
[23:12] | Then yes, we’re trying to have a baby. | 是的 我们想要个孩子 |
[23:14] | But for obvious reasons, I want to keep it quiet. | 但是很明显 我想低调点 |
[23:18] | Oh, I completely understand. | 我完全明白 |
[23:21] | Well, good luck on that. | 那祝你好运了 |
[23:25] | Take care, Joan. | 保重 琼 |
[23:30] | Olivia, darling. It’s Joan. | 奥利维亚 亲爱的 我是琼 |
[23:33] | I know, it’s been ages. | 我知道 好久没联系了 |
[23:36] | You’ll never guess who I just ran into. | 你绝对想不到我刚碰见谁了 |
[23:41] | 芙罗拉 9号 | |
[23:48] | Hello? | 喂 |
[23:49] | Did you watch all the DVDs? | 光盘都看完了吗 |
[23:50] | I’m on the last one. | 还有最后一张 |
[23:52] | Oh, Marisol. The things I’ve seen today. | 玛莉索 今天看了这些东西 |
[23:55] | I’m gonna have to go to confession twice this week. | 这周我得去忏悔两次 |
[23:57] | Did you see anything that looked like an assault? | 有看起来像强奸的吗 |
[24:00] | No. | 没有 |
[24:01] | I watched nine DVDs, | 我看了九张光盘 |
[24:02] | and Flora seemed to be having fun in all of them. | 芙罗拉似乎都很享受 |
[24:04] | It’s got to be there. | 一定在那 |
[24:06] | Start over. Watch them again. | 重新开始 再看一遍 |
[24:08] | I can’t start over. I’ve been in here since… | 我不能再看了 我已经待在这… |
[24:12] | – Oh, my god. – What is it? | -天啊 -怎么了 |
[24:13] | Mrs. Evelyn isn’t back yet. | 伊芙琳太太还没回来 |
[24:15] | – So? – She took the baby. | -那又怎样 -她带着孩子呢 |
[24:17] | I have to call you back. | 我回头打给你 |
[24:24] | Zoila, did Genevieve happen to mention | 佐拉 吉纳维芙有没有提过 |
[24:26] | – I collect antiques? – No. | -我收集古董的事 -没 |
[24:29] | They’re my passion. | 我十分喜爱古董 |
[24:32] | And I’m–I’m dying to know if this is a Chippendale. | 我很想知道这是不是齐本德尔式家具 |
[24:36] | It is. | 是的 |
[24:38] | You can tell just from touching it? That’s impressive. | 你摸一下就知道了吗 真佩服 |
[24:41] | Well, like I said, | 就像我说的 |
[24:42] | being blind doesn’t mean not having keen perception. | 眼瞎并不代表洞察力不敏锐 |
[24:46] | For instance, I can tell you don’t like me. | 比如 我知道你不喜欢我 |
[24:49] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[24:51] | I hear the disapproval in your voice | 当我和吉纳维芙在一起时 |
[24:52] | when I’m with Genevieve. | 我从你声音中听出了不赞同 |
[24:54] | You think I’m too old for her. | 你觉得我太老了 |
[24:56] | No. That’s not it. | 不 不是这样 |
[24:58] | Oh, Zoila. | 佐拉 |
[25:00] | What matters is that we connect. | 重要的是我们心意相通 |
[25:03] | I feel that I really understand Genevieve. | 我觉得我真的理解吉纳维芙 |
[25:06] | I can tell how fragile she is. | 我能感受到她是多么脆弱 |
[25:09] | I sometimes wonder if she had an unstable childhood. | 我有时在想她是不是童年不幸 |
[25:13] | Her mother went through a lot of husbands. | 她妈妈有过好几任丈夫 |
[25:15] | That does leave a mark. | 对她的确有影响 |
[25:17] | But what was her relationship with her father like? | 那她和她爸爸的关系好吗 |
[25:21] | She never knew him. | 她从没见过他 |
[25:22] | He died during the Korean War before she was born. | 他在朝鲜战争时死了 当时她还没出生 |
[25:25] | Korean War? | 朝鲜战争 |
[25:30] | You know… | 那个… |
[25:31] | I really should get that dishwasher started. | 我得赶紧去开洗碗机 |
[25:33] | Zoila, stop! | 佐拉 回来 |
[25:36] | Just how old is Genevieve? | 吉纳维芙到底多大了 |
[25:41] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[25:42] | If she was born during the ’50s, she can’t be 39. | 她要是出生在五十年代 就不可能是39岁 |
[25:46] | Um, I’m thinking of a different Korean War– | 我说的是另一场朝鲜战争… |
[25:48] | a later one. | 比那场要迟点 |
[25:49] | Those people are always arguing, right? | 那些人总是争论不休 不是吗 |
[25:51] | Zoila, if you do like me, | 佐拉 你要是真喜欢我 |
[25:52] | have the decency to tell me the truth. | 起码要告诉我真相 |
[25:59] | Okay, I’ll tell you. | 好吧 我告诉你 |
[26:02] | But just remember how much you like antiques. | 不过要记着你有多喜欢古董 |
[26:16] | Get out of my way, Genevieve. | 别挡我的路 吉纳维芙 |
[26:18] | Alfred, please. | 阿尔弗雷德 别这样 |
[26:19] | You said you could give me a child. | 你说过你能给我生孩子 |
[26:21] | Now I find out you went through menopause | 现在我知道你在克林顿执政时期 |
[26:23] | during the Clinton Administration. | 就度过更年期了 |
[26:25] | Second term. Second term. | 是第二次任期 第二次 |
[26:27] | Good-bye, Genevieve. | 再见了 吉纳维芙 |
[26:28] | Can’t we just talk about this? | 我们就不能谈谈吗 |
[26:30] | No. There is no “we” anymore. | 不能 再也没有”我们”了 |
[26:42] | Okay. Okay. I know you’re upset. | 好吧 好吧 我知道你很生气 |
[26:45] | But I didn’t mean to tell him. | 但我不是有意要告诉他的 |
[26:46] | It was a slip of the tongue. | 就是不小心说漏嘴了 |
[26:49] | You’ve been wanting to sabotage this relationship | 自从我带阿尔弗雷德回家的那刻起 |
[26:51] | since the moment I brought Alfred home. | 你就一直想破坏这段关系 |
[26:53] | This was no accident. | 这不是意外 |
[26:54] | Don’t blame this on me. | 别怪我 |
[26:55] | You shouldn’t have been lying to Alfred in the first place. | 你一开始就不该欺骗阿尔弗雷德的 |
[26:57] | Oh, please. Every woman lies about her age. | 拜托 每个女人都会谎报年龄 |
[26:59] | That’s not the lie I’m talking about. | 我说的欺骗不是指这个 |
[27:03] | What? | 什么 |
[27:05] | You made that man think you love him. | 你让那个男人误以为你爱他 |
[27:09] | I do love him. | 我的确爱他 |
[27:12] | Yeah, you’re crazy about him. | 是啊 你为他疯狂 |
[27:14] | But only because he’s rich. | 不过只因为他很有钱 |
[27:19] | You really think the worst of me… | 你真的把我想得很坏 |
[27:22] | that I’m just some shallow gold digger. | 觉得我是那种肤浅的拜金女 |
[27:27] | But Alfred is kind to me. | 可阿尔弗雷德对我很好 |
[27:30] | He makes me feel safe. | 他让我有安全感 |
[27:34] | He tells me he’s lucky to have me. | 他说很幸运能拥有我 |
[27:37] | And when I’m with him, | 当我和他在一起的时候 |
[27:39] | I actually feel like I’m 39 again. | 我确实感觉又回到了39岁 |
[27:45] | Who couldn’t love a man like that? | 谁不会爱上像他那样的男人呢 |
[27:59] | Where have you been?! | 你去哪儿了 |
[28:01] | While we were at the park, Tucker seemed cold. | 我们刚才逛公园的时候 塔科好像有点冷 |
[28:03] | So I wheeled him down to Barneys. | 所以我推着他去了巴尼百货商店 |
[28:05] | What do you think of the jacket? | 你觉得这件外套怎么样 |
[28:06] | It’s been two hours. | 已经两个小时了 |
[28:08] | I’ve been calling and calling. You never picked up! | 我一直在不停地打电话 你从没接过 |
[28:10] | Oh. I must have left my phone here. | 我肯定是把手机落在家里了 |
[28:12] | I went to the park. I knocked on people’s doors. | 我去了公园 挨家挨户地敲门 |
[28:15] | Rosie, there’s no need for all this hand-wringing. | 罗西 没必要这么担心 |
[28:17] | The boy is back. He’s fine. | 孩子回来了 他安然无恙 |
[28:18] | Looking incredibly stylish, I might add. | 再说一句 看起来真是非常时尚啊 |
[28:21] | You can’t take him places without telling me. | 你不能招呼都不打一声就带他去别的地方 |
[28:23] | – That’s wrong. – You were worried. I get it. | -那是不对的 -你很担心 我知道了 |
[28:25] | I don’t suppose you considered channeling any of that anxiety | 我猜你没有把这种焦虑转化为 |
[28:28] | into actual housework? | 做家务的力量 |
[28:29] | No, no. You don’t make jokes. | 不 不 你别开玩笑 |
[28:30] | This is serious. | 这是个严肃的问题 |
[28:32] | You don’t take the baby anymore. | 你不能再带宝宝出去了 |
[28:35] | I would advise you to mind your tone. | 我建议你注意自己的语气 |
[28:38] | Remember, you are an employee in this house. | 记住 在这栋房子里你是个雇工 |
[28:41] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[28:44] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[28:44] | I am taking the baby home. | 我要带宝宝回家 |
[28:47] | No, you don’t need to do that. | 不 你不必那么做 |
[28:48] | This is a silly misunderstanding. | 这只是个愚蠢的误会 |
[28:50] | Mrs. Peri trusts me to take care of her baby. | 佩里太太信任我照顾她的孩子 |
[28:56] | And that’s what I’m gonna do. | 那正是我要做的 |
[29:13] | I’m home! | 我回来了 |
[29:15] | You might want to take it up to the bedroom. | 你们最好去卧室继续 |
[29:20] | Olivia? | 奥利维亚 |
[29:21] | Hello, Marisol. | 你好啊 玛莉索 |
[29:24] | what are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛 |
[29:26] | Michael and I need to have a talk. | 我和迈克尔得谈一谈 |
[29:29] | A talk? | 谈谈 |
[29:30] | And I thought we might as well have it | 我们何不一边吃顿家常便饭 |
[29:31] | over a nice home-cooked meal. | 一边谈谈呢 |
[29:33] | It’s been a while since he’s had my pot roast. | 他已经很久没吃过我做的焖烧牛肉了 |
[29:35] | He’s probably forgotten how much he likes it. | 也许他忘记了他有多喜欢这道菜 |
[29:41] | Listen, I’m sorry. | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[29:43] | But you are gonna have to leave. | 不过你得走了 |
[29:44] | No. | 不 |
[29:46] | No. Not until I get some answers. | 不 除非我得到答案 |
[29:50] | About what? | 什么答案 |
[29:51] | Well… For starters, | 首先 |
[29:53] | why is he trying to impregnate that slut he’s married to? | 他为什么想和他的荡妇老婆生孩子 |
[29:58] | Joan Fisher told me she saw Taylor at the Bundy Clinic. | 琼·费舍尔说她在邦迪诊所看见泰勒了 |
[30:05] | I just need to know what he’s thinking. | 我只想知道他在想什么 |
[30:06] | Is he just humoring her? | 他只是在迁就她吗 |
[30:10] | I see you’re upset. | 我知道你心烦意乱 |
[30:11] | Okay. You were the one who told me he still loves me. | 好吧 你和我说过他还爱着我 |
[30:15] | I’ve put my life on hold | 我暂停了我的生活 |
[30:16] | waiting for him to get away from that woman. | 等待他离开那个女人 |
[30:17] | But if she has a baby, he’ll be trapped forever. | 可如果她有了孩子 他永远都会困在其中 |
[30:21] | Olivia, you just– | 奥利维亚 你只是 |
[30:22] | You swore to me he loves me, right? | 你向我保证说他爱着我 是吗 |
[30:24] | Right? | 是吗 |
[30:26] | Doesn’t Michael love me? | 迈克尔不爱我了吗 |
[30:37] | No. | 不爱了 |
[30:47] | So… you lied to me? | 所以 你对我撒谎了 |
[30:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:01] | You were so angry and hurt. | 你那时很受伤 非常生气 |
[31:04] | You were threatening to expose Taylor’s past. | 你威胁说要揭穿泰勒的过去 |
[31:09] | I thought if you had time to heal, | 我想如果你有时间疗伤 |
[31:11] | it would help you accept the situation. | 就能够面对现实 |
[31:17] | But I did lie. | 但我的确撒谎了 |
[31:19] | And for that… | 我为此 |
[31:21] | I am sorry. | 表示歉意 |
[31:32] | It’s not enough… to say, “I’m–I’m sorry” | 你毁了别人的生活后 |
[31:38] | when you’ve ruined someone’s life. | 只说一句对不起是不够的 |
[32:02] | What do you mean, you quit? | 你说不干了是什么意思 |
[32:04] | I don’t like working for Mrs. Evelyn. She’s very rude. | 我不喜欢给伊芙琳太太干活 她太无礼了 |
[32:07] | But we are so close to finding out who killed Flora. | 但是我们就快找出是谁杀了芙罗拉了 |
[32:09] | And I feel bad about that. | 我很遗憾 |
[32:11] | But she took the baby shopping without asking me. | 但是她不问问我就带着宝宝去逛街 |
[32:15] | I know, and that was wrong. | 我明白 那不对 |
[32:17] | But I need you in that house. | 但是我需要你留在那所房子里 |
[32:19] | I looked for the DVD. It wasn’t there. | 我找过光盘 不在那 |
[32:23] | Maybe it’s somewhere else in the house. | 也许在那所房子里的别的地方 |
[32:25] | – If you could just go back for one… – No! | -如果你能回去再干一个… -不行 |
[32:27] | Damn, Rosie. | 该死 罗西 |
[32:29] | This is my son’s life we’re talking about. | 我们在说的可是我儿子的性命啊 |
[32:32] | Your son is not the only son in the world. | 你儿子不是这个世上唯一的儿子 |
[32:35] | And I don’t feel comfortable bringing Tucker into that house. | 把塔科带去她家 我感觉很不舒服 |
[32:39] | That woman– | 那个女人 |
[32:40] | – She’s strange. – No, Evelyn is perfectly fine. | -她很奇怪 -没有 伊芙琳完全正常 |
[32:45] | That’s a lie. | 你撒谎 |
[32:47] | Yeah. I can tell now when you’re lying. | 我现在能分辨你什么时候说谎了 |
[32:49] | You probably lie so much, you don’t even know anymore. | 你大概是说了太多谎话 连你自己都不知道了 |
[33:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:03] | That was mean. | 我太刻薄了 |
[33:08] | But it’s true. | 但你说得没错 |
[33:10] | I-I am so desperate to help Eddie. | 我不顾一切地要帮埃迪 |
[33:12] | I will say anything. I will do anything. | 所以我什么都敢说 什么都能做 |
[33:17] | I keep telling myself the end justifies the means, | 我不断告诉自己只要目的正当可以不计较手段 |
[33:19] | but I’m hurting people. | 但我的确在伤害大家 |
[33:23] | That’s not right. | 那样不对 |
[33:26] | I wish I could help. | 我真希望我能帮上忙 |
[33:29] | I know. But you did everything you could. | 我知道 但你已经尽力了 |
[33:33] | I will find some other way. | 我会找到其他办法的 |
[33:53] | Mr. Pettigrove? | 柏蒂格罗夫先生 |
[33:56] | Are you okay? | 您没事吧 |
[33:58] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[34:00] | It’s just, I’m 76 years old, and I’ve never been married. | 只是 我已经76岁了却还没结过婚 |
[34:04] | I thought my time had finally come. | 我本来以为我终于可以当新郎了 |
[34:10] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问您个问题吗 |
[34:12] | Of course. | 当然 |
[34:14] | What if you had lied to her about having money? | 如果是您欺骗了她说您很有钱呢 |
[34:19] | Would it be okay for her to walk out on you? | 她离开您是不是就没关系了 |
[34:22] | That’s different. | 那不一样 |
[34:23] | A woman shouldn’t want to marry a man | 一个女人不应该只因为 |
[34:25] | just because he’s rich. | 男人有钱就想嫁给他 |
[34:26] | And a man shouldn’t want to marry a woman | 一个男人也不应该只因为 |
[34:28] | just because she can have his baby… | 女人能生孩子就娶她 |
[34:34] | – If you don’t mind me saying. – No, not at all. | -希望您别介意 -完全不介意 |
[34:36] | I like that you have strong opinions. | 我喜欢你有主见 |
[34:39] | So many young people don’t. | 很多年轻人都没主见 |
[34:42] | I know it’s none of my business, | 我知道不关我的事 |
[34:44] | but I’ve known Mrs. Delatour my whole life. | 但是我一直认识德拉图太太 |
[34:47] | She’s so fun and totally sweet. | 她很有趣而且非常贴心 |
[34:52] | I think you’d really like being married to her. | 我觉得您会很想跟她结婚的 |
[34:54] | But she lied to me. | 但她对我撒谎了 |
[34:58] | There’s this boy. | 有个男孩 |
[35:00] | I’m totally in love with him. | 我非常爱他 |
[35:03] | And he did something… way worse than lying. | 他做了件比撒谎糟糕得多的事 |
[35:07] | But I know he feels awful about it. | 但我知道他自己也不好受 |
[35:10] | So I found a way to forgive him. | 所以我还是想法原谅了他 |
[35:14] | Well, I’m not good at forgiving people. | 我不擅长原谅别人 |
[35:19] | Maybe that’s why you’re 76 and never been married. | 也许那就是您76岁了还没结婚的原因 |
[35:30] | I can’t believe I let you leave the other day without paying you. | 真不敢相信那天我没给你工钱就让你走了 |
[35:33] | That was insensitive of me. | 我真是太迟钝了 |
[35:35] | You’re paying me now, so I’m good. | 您现在要付给我了 所以没事的 |
[35:37] | I’ll just get some cash out of the safe if that’s okay? | 我去保险箱拿点现金 可以吗 |
[35:40] | Sounds great. | 很好 |
[35:46] | I also want to apologize again | 我还想为我那天擅作主张带孩子的事 |
[35:48] | for my little field trip with the baby. | 再一次向你道歉 |
[35:50] | I have thought about it, | 我后来又想了想 |
[35:51] | and I realize I was completely in the wrong. | 才意识到我真的是错了 |
[35:53] | People make mistakes. | 大家都会犯错 |
[35:55] | It’s been a long time since I’ve enjoyed the company | 我有很久没和那么可爱的孩子 |
[35:57] | of such an adorable child. | 待在一起了 |
[35:58] | I was so taken with him, I… Just lost track of time. | 我完全被他吸引了 连时间都忘了 |
[36:09] | You know, Rosie… | 知道吗 罗西 |
[36:11] | it was good for me to spend time with him. | 我很高兴能和他待在一起 |
[36:14] | Brought back a lot of wonderful memories. | 让我想起了很多美好的回忆 |
[36:17] | Got me to thinking… Is there any way you would | 我在想 有没有什么办法 |
[36:20] | consider coming back to work here | 能让你考虑再回来这里工作 |
[36:21] | and… letting the baby tag along? | 带着孩子一起来 |
[36:26] | I don’t think so. | 我看算了吧 |
[36:28] | Are you sure? | 你肯定吗 |
[36:29] | Because it really would mean the world to me. | 因为那对我真的很重要 |
[36:39] | I guess I could consider it. | 我可以考虑看看 |
[36:41] | Rosie, I’m so glad! | 罗西 我太高兴了 |
[37:10] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[37:11] | A little present from | 一份来自先进的 |
[37:12] | the progressive State of California. | 加利福尼亚州的小礼物 |
[37:17] | It’s medical marijuana. | 是药用大麻 |
[37:20] | I know from my experience with my mom, | 从我妈身上我了解到 |
[37:22] | the painkillers don’t always work. | 止痛药有时候也不管用 |
[37:27] | They don’t. | 是啊 不管用 |
[37:31] | We may not be friends. | 我们可能不是朋友 |
[37:33] | I may not know anything about you. | 我或许对你一无所知 |
[37:35] | But that doesn’t mean I can’t care | 但这不意味着 |
[37:37] | about what happens to you. | 我不关心你的情况 |
[37:42] | Follow. | 跟我来 |
[37:54] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[37:55] | You want to know me? This is who I am. | 你想了解我 这就是我 |
[37:58] | Or at least… it’s who I used to be. | 至少 是我曾经的样子 |
[38:02] | You were a ballerina? | 你曾是芭蕾舞演员 |
[38:04] | I was a principal dancer with the Nevsky Ballet. | 我以前是涅夫斯基芭蕾舞团的首席舞者 |
[38:07] | For six years I danced in all the great ballets. | 六年来 我参演了各种伟大芭蕾舞剧 |
[38:11] | “Swan Lake,” “Romeo and Juliet,” “Coppelia.” | 《天鹅湖》 《罗密欧与朱丽叶》 《梦偶情缘》 |
[38:14] | I bet you were amazing. | 你肯定跳得好极了 |
[38:17] | I was… | 确实如此 |
[38:19] | until I got cancer in my leg. | 然后我的腿就得了癌症 |
[38:22] | The doctors said they’d have to cut it off to save my life. | 医生说必须截肢才能保命 |
[38:25] | But… | 但… |
[38:27] | my life was over just the same. | 我这一辈子反正也毁了 |
[38:33] | So why did you leave Russia? | 那你为什么离开俄罗斯 |
[38:37] | I used to hear people shout for me. | 我习惯听到无数的喝彩 |
[38:39] | “La Burakov!” “Bravissima!” | 布拉科夫 跳的太棒了 |
[38:42] | After I lost my leg, all I heard was, | 在我截肢后 听到的都是 |
[38:44] | “I’m so sorry. Is there anything I can do?” | “真抱歉 有什么能帮你的吗” |
[38:49] | I do not care for the sound of sympathy. | 我不喜欢同情的话 |
[38:54] | Then I guess I’ve been pretty annoying | 那我最近几天 |
[38:56] | these last few days. | 肯定很招你嫌吧 |
[38:57] | No, you’re always annoying. | 不是 你一直很招人嫌 |
[39:01] | But the brownie… | 但你的巧克力小蛋糕 |
[39:03] | that was nice. | 很好吃 |
[39:06] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[39:12] | So do you want to read me your reviews? | 那你想给我念念对你的评论文章吗 |
[39:16] | – Well, maybe just one. – Yes. | -那就读一篇吧 -好 |
[39:19] | This one is from the “St. Petersburg Observer.” | 这篇是《圣彼得堡观察报》上的 |
[39:22] | I danced the title role in “Giselle.” | 我扮演的角色是《吉赛尔》中的同名女主角 |
[39:24] | The critic writes, | 评论家写道 |
[39:26] | “The moment Odessa Burakov enters the stage, | 奥黛莎·布拉科夫走上舞台的那一刻 |
[39:28] | “a hush comes over the audience. | 全场观众都安静了 |
[39:30] | “The entire theater is beguiled | 整个剧院都沉浸在 |
[39:32] | by the delicate grace that exudes from the stage.” | 舞台上流露出的优雅气息中 |
[39:37] | Not bad, huh? | 还不错吧 |
[39:44] | I heard you wanted to see me. | 听说你想见我 |
[39:47] | I’ve decided I can forgive you. | 我决定要原谅你 |
[39:51] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[39:53] | Oh, Alfred. | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[39:56] | Under one condition. | 但我有一个条件 |
[39:57] | Anything, my darling. You name it. | 什么都行 亲爱的 你尽管说 |
[40:00] | I will marry you if I can still be a father. | 如果我还能当父亲的话 我就娶你 |
[40:04] | And how is that going to work? | 你想怎么做 |
[40:06] | Well, we’ll take advantage of modern technology. | 我们可以利用现代科技 |
[40:09] | We can get a surrogate to carry the child. | 找个代孕母亲来怀孩子 |
[40:13] | Yes, of course. | 当然可以 |
[40:15] | And I just know we can find someone wonderful. | 我敢肯定我们能找到最佳人选 |
[40:17] | And we’ll need someone to give us an egg. | 我们还需要有人提供卵子 |
[40:20] | Again, shouldn’t be a problem. | 还是那句话 没问题 |
[40:22] | But on this issue, I’m a bit more demanding. | 但在这个问题上 我更为苛刻 |
[40:26] | It’s an unorthodox request, | 这要求可能有点另类 |
[40:28] | but I must feel comfortable with the donor. | 但是我必须要对卵子捐献者表示满意 |
[40:31] | I need to know something about her. | 我得了解她的一些信息 |
[40:33] | After all, if I’m mixing my D.N.A. with hers. | 毕竟我要把我的DNA和她的混在一起 |
[40:37] | Alfred… | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[40:38] | exactly what are you suggesting? | 你到底是什么意思 |
[40:42] | I want Valentina to give us one of her eggs. | 我想让瓦伦蒂娜给我们捐献卵子 |
[40:50] | – So you saw a dvd in the safe? – Yeah. | -所以你在保险柜中看到了一张光盘 -是的 |
[40:53] | It had Flora’s name on it. | 上面有芙罗拉的名字 |
[40:54] | That has to be the one. You’ve gotta get it. | 肯定就是那一张 你得拿到它才行 |
[40:56] | How am I supposed to do that? | 我该怎么做 |
[40:59] | – The next time you’re at work… – Mm-hmm. | -下次你去打扫的时候 -然后呢 |
[41:02] | you give Evelyn the baby for a little while. | 你把孩子给伊芙琳抱一会 |
[41:06] | Then tell her you need time to get your work done. | 然后告诉她你需要时间来完成工作 |
[41:11] | Then you go into the study. | 然后你就去书房 |
[41:13] | And you open the safe. | 打开保险柜 |
[41:16] | But I only saw her put in the first two letters | 但我只看到她输入密码的 |
[41:18] | of the combination. | 头两个字母 |
[41:21] | What were they? | 是什么 |
[41:22] | B-A. | B和A |
[41:26] | Try “Barrett.” | 试试”Barrett” |
[41:29] | B-A-R-R-E-T-T B-A-R-R-E-T-T. | |
[41:38] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[41:42] | It was the name of someone she loved… | 那是她深深爱着的人的 |
[41:46] | very, very much. | 名字 |