时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Mr. Spence?! | 斯宾思先生 |
[00:03] | What in god’s name happened? | 到底发生了什么事 |
[00:05] | Mr. Spence had a heart attack. | 斯宾思先生心脏病发作了 |
[00:07] | – About your trust fund… – It’s gone, too? | -关于你的信托基金 -也都没了吗 |
[00:09] | You always could party with the best of them. | 你总能跟那些神人一起开派对 |
[00:11] | – I haven’t done that in a while. – You owe me. | -我已经有段时间不碰那个了 -你欠我的 |
[00:13] | – You’re taking this really well. – No, no, I’m good. | -你接受得挺好的 -不 不 我没事 |
[00:16] | I’m–I’m great, actually. | 实际上 我好得很 |
[00:18] | – Who are you? – I’m Julie. | -你是谁 -我是朱莉 |
[00:20] | I work next door for the Higgins. | 在隔壁的希金斯家工作 |
[00:23] | – Are you jealous? – I am jealous. | -你嫉妒了 -是的 |
[00:27] | Marisol had a nasty little shock today. | 玛莉索今天被恶心的东西震惊到了 |
[00:30] | I belive she happened upon one of your nauseating dvds. | 我相信她今天不小心发现了你的一张恶心光盘 |
[00:34] | This could be devastating | 如果录像流出 |
[00:35] | – if any of these got out. – Oh, my god. | -会产生毁灭性的后果 -天啊 |
[00:37] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[00:40] | You listen to me, you pervert. | 给我好好听着 你这个变态 |
[00:41] | I’m not leaving here without those DVDs! | 拿不到光盘我是不会走的 |
[00:43] | I’m going to give them what they came for… | 我这就去把他们想要的东西拿给他们 |
[00:44] | and then we’re gonna put this nasty little mess behind us. | 之后我们就把这点小麻烦抛诸脑后了 |
[00:48] | Oh, and, Marisol… | 还有玛莉索 |
[00:50] | you’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[01:02] | You lied to our faces. | 你当着我们的面撒谎 |
[01:05] | Pretending to be a maid. | 假装是个女佣 |
[01:08] | Pretending to be our friend! | 假装是我们的朋友 |
[01:11] | You were close to Flora. | 你们和芙罗拉很亲密 |
[01:12] | And I needed to know the truth about her. | 我必须知道关于她的真相 |
[01:14] | So you admit you were just using us? | 所以你承认你不过是在利用我们 |
[01:16] | I am trying to get my son out jail! | 我是想救我儿子出狱 |
[01:19] | Well, you can stop pretending, | 你可以不用假装了 |
[01:20] | ’cause I am telling everyone who you really are! | 因为我要告诉大家你的真实身份 |
[01:24] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么想 |
[01:26] | You just watch me. | 等着瞧吧 |
[01:27] | Well, then I guess I’m gonna have to tell Peri Westmore | 那我就只得告诉佩里·韦斯特莫 |
[01:30] | that you’re sleeping with her husband. | 你和她老公上床了 |
[01:33] | What? | 什么 |
[01:34] | Yeah. I know about Spence. | 对 我知道你和斯宾思的事情 |
[01:38] | So here is the deal. | 我们做笔交易 |
[01:41] | You don’t tell my secret, and I won’t tell yours. | 你替我保守秘密 我也不告发你 |
[01:47] | I… hate you! | 我 恨你 |
[01:50] | – I can live with that. – Guys? | -恨就恨吧 -姑娘们 |
[01:54] | What the hell is going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[02:27] | I’ve come to apologize. | 我是来道歉的 |
[02:30] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[02:32] | I feel so badly… | 对于那晚的事 |
[02:34] | about what happened the other night. | 我真的觉得很抱歉 |
[02:36] | I had no idea Mr. Stappord would attack your husband. | 我完全不知道斯塔普德先生会打您丈夫 |
[02:40] | Is that all? | 说完了吗 |
[02:42] | I also… wanted to tell you that | 我也想告诉您 |
[02:47] | I’ve grown fond of you and Mr. Powell. | 我渐渐喜欢上了您和鲍威尔先生 |
[02:49] | And if you could find it in your heart | 如果您内心深处愿意 |
[02:53] | to forgive me, | 原谅我 |
[02:55] | I would love to come back and work for you. | 我很愿意回来为您工作 |
[02:58] | Good help does more than fold shirts and wash dishes. | 好的佣人不仅仅要叠衣服和刷碗 |
[03:02] | The people who work for us must also keep our secrets. | 我们的佣人必须也能保守秘密 |
[03:05] | And since you are incapable of doing that, | 既然你没法做到那点 |
[03:07] | I’m sure you will understand why we will never | 我肯定你能理解 我们为什么绝不会 |
[03:09] | allow you in this house again. | 再容许你踏进这间房子半步 |
[03:23] | Marisol! Come here. Sit. | 玛莉索 来坐坐 |
[03:26] | Take off your load. | 休息一下 |
[03:28] | – She meant to say… – I got it. | -她的意思是 -我明白 |
[03:30] | Thank you. So how are you guys? | 谢谢 你们过得怎么样 |
[03:34] | We’re good. How are you? | 挺好的 你呢 |
[03:38] | I’m fine. Why? | 我很好 怎么了 |
[03:40] | We heard the Powells fired you. | 我们听说鲍威尔一家炒了你 |
[03:43] | News travels fast. | 消息传得真快 |
[03:44] | Especially on the L.P.L. | 特别是在拉渠 |
[03:47] | The latina pipeline. | 拉丁人的渠道 |
[03:50] | We also heard Michael Stappord | 我们也听说了迈克尔·斯塔普德 |
[03:52] | got into a fistfight with Mr. Powell. | 和鲍威尔先生大打出手 |
[03:55] | You don’t have to gossip if you don’t feel like it. | 如果你不想 可以不和我们八卦 |
[03:57] | But when you do… | 但如果你想说… |
[03:58] | we are so here for you. | 我们一定竖着耳朵听 |
[04:01] | There was some drama, yes. | 确实是场闹剧 |
[04:03] | And you’re okay? | 你还好吗 |
[04:04] | Oh, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[04:06] | Mm, good. | 那就好 |
[04:13] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[04:14] | It’s from all of us. | 我们给你凑的 |
[04:19] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[04:20] | It was obvious you took that job with the Powells | 很明显 你为鲍威尔一家工作 |
[04:23] | because you needed the extra money. | 是因为你需要赚更多的钱 |
[04:24] | So… until you find another job– | 所以 在你找到另一份工作之前 |
[04:27] | Which won’t be long | 不会花很长时间的 |
[04:28] | because we hear about every job that opens up. | 因为我们知道所有需要人的工作 |
[04:30] | God bless the L.P.L. | 上帝保佑拉渠 |
[04:35] | I can’t believe you guys did this. | 真不敢相信你们这样做了 |
[04:37] | Well, what’s the big surprise? | 有什么好惊讶的 |
[04:39] | You’re our friend. | 你是我们的朋友 |
[04:43] | And that means we’ve got your back. | 也就是说我们挺你 |
[04:47] | – Did I say that right? – You did. | -我说对了吗 -对了 |
[04:50] | Absolutely. | 很对 |
[05:01] | Remi? | 雷米 |
[05:02] | Hey, you. | 你好啊 |
[05:04] | What are you doing up so early? | 你怎么这么早起来了 |
[05:05] | It’s, uh, 9:00 in the morning. | 现在都上午九点了 |
[05:08] | Is it? Wow. Must have lost track of time. | 是吗 我都没注意时间 |
[05:11] | You spilled something on your jacket. | 你外套脏了 |
[05:14] | I’m not surprised. | 一点都不奇怪 |
[05:15] | Me and some buddies went to this club last night. | 我昨晚跟兄弟们去夜店了 |
[05:17] | It was insane! I wish you could have gone. | 太疯狂了 真希望你能来 |
[05:19] | I wish you would have asked me to go. | 真希望你能邀请我 |
[05:22] | All right. Well, let me make it up to you. | 好吧 那让我补偿你吧 |
[05:24] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[05:26] | May I have this dance? | 能陪我跳支舞吗 |
[05:28] | How much did you have to drink? | 你喝了多少酒 |
[05:29] | Not one drop. Come on. Dance with me. | 滴酒未沾 来吧 陪我跳舞 |
[05:32] | – Remi, this is silly. – Why? | -雷米 好傻哦 -为什么 |
[05:34] | For starters, there’s no music. | 首先 没音乐 |
[05:36] | Then I’ll sing. | 那我来唱 |
[05:42] | You know what’s crazy? | 知道什么很疯狂吗 |
[05:44] | All the people that never dance. | 那些从没跳过舞的人 |
[05:46] | I mean, the world is full of music, | 这世界充满了音乐 |
[05:47] | and they can’t hear it… | 他们却充耳不闻 |
[05:48] | Which is sad because life is short. | 人生苦短 这样太惨了 |
[05:53] | And we have to dance while we can. | 我们要趁还能跳的时候尽情跳舞 |
[05:56] | What’s wrong with your eyes? | 你的眼睛怎么了 |
[05:57] | – What? – Your pupils are tiny. | -什么 -你的瞳孔缩小了 |
[06:01] | Uh… it’s– it’s–it’s nothing. | 没 没事的 |
[06:03] | – I’m just tired. I’m actually gonna go to bed. – Okay. | -就是累了 我得上床歇着去了 -好吧 |
[06:06] | You want me to clean your jacket? | 要我帮你洗外套吗 |
[06:08] | Uh, just get it later. I’m gonna go conk out. | 晚点再来拿吧 我先去睡了 |
[06:11] | Thanks for the dance. | 谢谢你陪我跳舞 |
[06:26] | 很抱歉 斯宾思先生 我能做什么吗 | |
[06:33] | 你可以告诉我 你现在穿着什么 | |
[06:41] | I felt awful, Ida. | 我很内疚 艾达 |
[06:42] | These women don’t make that much. | 这些女人赚得不多 |
[06:44] | What did they have to sacrifice | 要凑出这笔钱 |
[06:45] | to scrape that money together? | 得花多大功夫啊 |
[06:48] | Well, once we get Eddie out of jail, | 埃迪一出狱 |
[06:49] | you can come back and write them all a check. | 你就可以回来给她们每人都开张支票 |
[06:51] | It’s not just that. They really… | 不止如此 她们真的很 |
[06:54] | care about me. | 关心我 |
[06:55] | And I’m starting to feel like I’m using them. | 我开始觉得自己是在利用她们 |
[06:58] | You can’t think about that right now. | 你现在不能想这个 |
[07:00] | Eyes on the prize. | 着眼于目标 |
[07:02] | I mean, we’re getting so close. | 我们离真相已经很近了 |
[07:04] | That’s what I keep telling myself. | 我就是这么跟自己说的 |
[07:08] | – I’m about to meet Rosie. We’ll talk later? – Sure. | -我要去找罗西了 晚点再谈吧 -好 |
[07:10] | Okay. Bye. | 好 再见 |
[07:17] | 这叫短信性爱 罗西 来吧 | |
[07:24] | 好吧 我正穿着红色 托高文胸和内裤 还有 | |
[07:28] | Hey, you! | 你好啊 |
[07:30] | – Sorry. I’ll get that for you. – No, no! | -抱歉 我帮你捡 -不用了 |
[07:32] | I’ll get it. | 我自己来 |
[07:35] | I needed one of these anyway. | 反正我也要买这个 |
[07:37] | – You need an African horned melon? – Yeah. | -你要买非洲刺角瓜 -是的 |
[07:41] | I’m making, um… flan. | 我要做 果馅饼 |
[07:44] | So… after we’re done shopping, | 买完东西之后 |
[07:46] | you want to have lunch? My treat. | 要不要一起吃午餐 我请客 |
[07:50] | I can afford my own lunch, Rosie. | 我还付得起午餐钱 罗西 |
[07:52] | But sure. That’d be– that’d be nice. | 好啊 就一起吃饭吧 |
[07:56] | Professor Suarez? | 苏亚雷斯教授 |
[07:58] | I should stop by the deli counter. | 我去熟食柜台买点东西 |
[08:01] | Oh, my gosh. | 天哪 |
[08:02] | I knew that was you. | 我就知道是您 |
[08:05] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[08:06] | Professor Suarez, it’s me– Melissa Morgan. | 苏亚雷斯教授 是我 梅丽莎·摩根 |
[08:08] | – I had you for English Lit. – Professor? | -我上过您的英国文学课 -教授 |
[08:12] | “We are all in the gutter, | “我们都生活在阴沟里 |
[08:14] | but some of us are looking at the stars.” | 但仍有人仰望星空” |
[08:18] | Oscar Wilde. You were the reason I fell in love with him. | 奥斯卡·王尔德 就是因为您我才爱上了他 |
[08:21] | I read your book twice. | 您的书我看过两遍 |
[08:23] | I’m sorry, but I’m not who you think I am. | 抱歉 但你认错人了 |
[08:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:31] | You just really look like her. | 你跟她真的很像 |
[08:36] | Excuse me. | 我先走了 |
[08:40] | Well… that was weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[08:45] | I guess I just have one of those faces. | 看来我就是张大众脸 |
[08:48] | Hey, let’s hurry up so we can to go lunch. | 赶紧买完东西去吃饭吧 |
[08:50] | I’m starving! | 我饿死了 |
[09:14] | Whatcha doing? | 干什么呢 |
[09:16] | Watching you sleep. | 看你睡觉 |
[09:18] | That’s sort of creepy. | 略诡异啊 |
[09:20] | Can’t help myself, | 情不自禁 |
[09:22] | ’cause most women are not this beautiful in the morning. | 因为大部分女人早上可没你这么美 |
[09:27] | Morning? | 早上 |
[09:29] | I spent the night? | 我在这里过夜了 |
[09:31] | Hey, it’s no big deal. | 多大点事 |
[09:32] | – It is a very big deal. – We had an amazing time. | -是大事 -我们昨晚很开心啊 |
[09:35] | – Why are you freaking out? – We’re friends with benefits. | -你怕什么 -我们是炮友 |
[09:37] | Staying overnight is against the rules. | 过夜不合规矩 |
[09:39] | It leads to… emotions and– and other bad stuff. | 会产生 感情 以及其它坏事 |
[09:43] | Wait. You don’t think last night was emotional? | 等等 你觉得昨晚我们没感情吗 |
[09:46] | After we made love, I seem to recall | 我们滚完床单 我记得 |
[09:48] | someone shedding a few tears. | 某人还流泪了 |
[09:50] | You gotta stop that. | 你不能再哭了 |
[09:53] | Look, make all the jokes you want. | 尽管开玩笑吧 |
[09:55] | This is more than friends with benefits. | 我们绝不是炮友这么简单 |
[09:56] | No. It’s not. | 才不是 |
[09:59] | It is for me, Carmen. | 对我来说就是的 卡门 |
[10:01] | Look, I can really see myself falling in love with you. | 你看 我觉得我深深地爱上你了 |
[10:07] | Words like “love” and “forever” make me crazy. | 像爱啊 永远啊 这些词都会让我抓狂 |
[10:10] | I’m not ready to go there yet. | 我还没准备好到那一步呢 |
[10:11] | And if you keep it up, I swear to god, | 要是你还提 我发誓 |
[10:13] | – I’m going to run for the exit. – All right, look. | -我这就溜之大吉 -好吧 你看 |
[10:14] | You want to take it slow? I get it. | 你想慢慢来对吧 我理解 |
[10:16] | But I gotta feel like I’m more than just a buddy, | 但我觉得我不只是个蓝颜 |
[10:19] | especially after last night. | 特别是昨晚过后 |
[10:22] | Okay. You can be my boyfriend. | 好吧 你可以成为我的男朋友 |
[10:25] | – Yes! – Don’t get excited. It’s annoying. | -真棒 -别激动 很烦人的 |
[10:27] | Uh, sorry. | 不好意思 |
[10:28] | But I’m very pleased with this turn of events. | 但是我对形势的变化非常满意 |
[10:32] | And just know we’re gonna be so good together. | 告诉你 我们会很般配的 |
[10:34] | I can’t wait for you to meet my mama. | 我都等不及带你见我老妈 |
[10:35] | She’s gonna l– | 她肯定会 |
[10:38] | Yeah, I deserved that one. | 好吧 这下是我咎由自取 |
[10:45] | Here she is. | 她来了 |
[10:46] | The tray looks absolutely lovely. | 托盘看起来非常可爱 |
[10:50] | Thank you, Dong Mei. | 谢谢你 冬梅 |
[10:51] | – This is your new maid? – Isn’t she precious? | -这就是你的新女佣吗 -不错吧 |
[10:54] | Like a vase from the Ming dynasty. | 就像是明朝的花瓶 |
[10:57] | The years have cracked the surface, | 表面被风霜侵蚀 |
[10:58] | but the fragile beauty still remains. | 但是脆弱美丽的容颜依旧 |
[11:03] | Oh, watch the tray, darling. | 小心点托盘 亲爱的 |
[11:04] | Don’t want to spill. | 别弄洒了 |
[11:08] | Her English is limited. | 她不怎么会英语 |
[11:09] | I’ve had to learn Cantonese to bridge the gap. | 我还得学粤语打破沟通障碍 |
[11:12] | Cantonese? | 粤语 |
[11:13] | Just a few useful phrases. | 只是一些实用短语而已 |
[11:14] | Like, “Get the mop,” “Wipe that up,” | 比如 拿拖把来 把那儿擦干净 |
[11:16] | “Put your teeth in.” Things like that. | 戴好假牙 之类的 |
[11:22] | Isn’t she a bit old? | 她会不会有点老啊 |
[11:24] | See, now I think that’s wonderful. | 我现在觉得老点挺好的 |
[11:25] | How many people can say they have a maid | 有多少人能说 他们有个女佣 |
[11:27] | who was there when they invented the won ton? | 和馄饨是一个年代的 |
[11:29] | That is impressive. | 还真是不错 |
[11:31] | But surely the agency had more suitable choices. | 但是中介肯定还有更多合适的选择 |
[11:35] | They won’t send me anyone… | 他们不愿意再派人过来 |
[11:37] | because of what happened to Flora. | 因为芙罗拉的事儿 |
[11:40] | Careful, sweetness. | 小心点 亲爱的 |
[11:42] | Here, look at– look at the cup. | 这儿 看着点 看着点杯子 |
[11:45] | Look–okay, just give– just give me the pot. | 看着点 好吧 给我 把壶给我吧 |
[11:49] | Dong mei. | 冬梅 |
[11:51] | Why don’t you get us | 要不你给我们拿点 |
[11:51] | some of your delicious almond cookies? All right? | 你做的美味杏仁饼干吧 行吧 |
[11:58] | Why not ask Marisol to come back? | 为什么不让玛莉索回来呢 |
[12:00] | Marisol betrayed us. | 玛莉索背叛了我们 |
[12:03] | She’s the reason Adrian is having | 就是因为她 咱俩聊着天 |
[12:04] | reconstructive surgery as we speak. | 艾德里安却在做整形外科手术呢 |
[12:06] | She had no way of knowing | 她也不知道 |
[12:07] | Michael would react so violently. | 迈克尔会有这么暴力的反应 |
[12:10] | And if Adrian hadn’t made those videos… | 而且要是艾德里安没录那些录像带 |
[12:12] | I told you that in strictest confidence. | 我告诉过你 那可是高度保密的 |
[12:15] | I’m not judging. I’m trying to help. | 我也没说你不对 我只是想帮忙 |
[12:18] | When I think of the hands life keeps dealing you– | 当我想起生活如何残忍地对待你 |
[12:21] | The loss of your son, Adrian’s deviancy, | 早年丧子 丈夫失常 |
[12:24] | and then to have your maid murdered in this very room… | 而就在这间房间里女佣被害 |
[12:29] | Your maid murdered? | 你的女佣被杀了 |
[12:32] | Well… | 那个 |
[12:33] | that happened a long time ago. | 是很久之前发生的事儿了 |
[12:35] | Wait, why are you taking off your apron? | 等等 你怎么把围裙摘了 |
[12:37] | I no work in murder house! | 我不在凶杀房里工作 |
[12:39] | No, let’s talk about this. No need to be childish! | 别啊 咱们谈谈 别孩子气嘛 |
[12:46] | Yes, I had a maid who was murdered, | 好吧 我是有个女佣被杀害了 |
[12:48] | but that means the odds of you being killed | 但是那意味着你被杀的概率 |
[12:49] | are practically nil. | 几乎就为零了啊 |
[12:53] | Even after she said, | 甚至她说完 |
[12:55] | “You’ve mistaken me for someone else,” | “你认错人了” |
[12:57] | This girl was sure that marisol was professor Suarez. | 这个女孩都确定玛莉索就是苏亚雷斯教授 |
[13:02] | – Don’t you think that’s strange? – Not really. | -你们不觉得很奇怪吗 -不觉得 |
[13:04] | People stop me all the time | 人们总是会截住我 |
[13:05] | and ask if I’m Penelope Cruz. | 问我是不是佩内洛普·克鲁兹[西班牙女影星] |
[13:07] | That happened once over two years ago. | 这件事发生在两年前 而且就那么一次 |
[13:09] | Let it go. | 快翻过这页吧 |
[13:11] | This man was so convinced, he made me sign an autograph. | 那男人当时特确定 还让我签了个名儿呢 |
[13:13] | But he became suspicious | 但是她把”佩内洛普”写错时 |
[13:15] | when she misspelled “Penelope.” | 人家就开始怀疑了 |
[13:17] | – Zoila. – Guys… | -佐拉 -姐妹们 |
[13:20] | I’m asking a serious question here. | 我在问一个严肃的问题呢 |
[13:23] | What if Marisol isn’t who she says she is? | 如果玛莉索不是她所说的那种人呢 |
[13:25] | Come on. Why would a professor pretend to be a maid? | 拜托 一个大教授干嘛要假扮女佣 |
[13:29] | Maybe she’s hiding something. | 也许她有什么秘密 |
[13:31] | Maybe you’re paranoid. | 也许只是你多疑 |
[13:33] | You’re the one who said marisol was asking | 当初可是你说玛莉索问了 |
[13:35] | too many questions about Flora, remember? | 太多有关芙罗拉的问题 记得吗 |
[13:37] | That’s when she first came here. | 那是她刚来时 |
[13:39] | But now that I know her, I trust her. | 现在我了解她了 我相信她 |
[13:41] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[13:43] | But she never talks about her life | 但她从不说她的生活 |
[13:46] | or what she did before she came here. | 或者她来这儿之前是做什么的 |
[13:48] | Don’t you think that’s weird? | 你们不觉得很蹊跷 |
[13:50] | I don’t tell you guys everything about my life. | 我也不跟你们说我的生活啊 |
[13:52] | And I’ve had some crazy stuff happen to me. | 我的经历可是丰富多彩哟 |
[13:56] | Did someone once mistake you for Jennifer Lopez? | 是不是有人曾经把你认成珍妮弗·洛佩兹了[美国歌星] |
[13:59] | You resent my beauty. Just admit it. | 你嫉妒我的美貌 你就承认了吧 |
[14:04] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[14:05] | I think Marisol has some kind of secret. | 我觉得玛莉索藏着什么秘密 |
[14:09] | So what if she does? Marisol is our friend. | 有又怎样 玛莉索是我们的朋友 |
[14:12] | When she is ready to tell us what her secret is, | 她要是准备好告诉我们她的秘密了 |
[14:15] | we will be there for her. | 我们会陪着她 |
[14:17] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[14:20] | Can I have some sugar, Beyonce? | 把糖递给我好吗 碧昂斯 |
[14:22] | I never liked you. I hope you know that. | 我一直不喜欢你 我希望你知道 |
[15:08] | I’m off to the dry cleaners. Anything else? | 我要去干洗店了 还有别的吗 |
[15:10] | Yes. Here’s Remi’s jacket. | 有 这是雷米的外套 |
[15:14] | God, what did he do last night? | 天哪 他昨晚干什么了 |
[15:16] | This smells awful. | 难闻死了 |
[15:17] | You should smell the clothes in his duffel bag. | 你该闻闻他行李袋里的衣服 |
[15:20] | Have those not been washed since he came home from college? | 是不是他从大学回家后就没洗过 |
[15:23] | I don’t think they’ve been washed | 我觉得自打他上初中起 |
[15:24] | since he was in junior high. | 这些衣服就没洗过 |
[15:26] | I don’t get it. | 真是搞不懂 |
[15:27] | The boy’s smart enough to get into medical school, | 这孩子这么聪明 都能考进医学院 |
[15:29] | but he can’t figure out how to operate a washing machine? | 但就是不知道怎么用洗衣机吗 |
[15:33] | He left some detergent in here, | 他袋子里有些洗衣粉 |
[15:35] | so at least he was planning on doing some laundry. | 至少他是有洗衣服的打算了 |
[15:37] | What a prince. | 真是个王子啊 |
[16:06] | Hey! Have you seen my duffel bag? | 看到我的行李袋了吗 |
[16:09] | I-it’s over there. | 在那边 |
[16:17] | This–this is empty. W-why is this empty? | 是空的 里面的东西呢 |
[16:20] | I took out the dirty clothes to wash them. | 我把脏衣服拿出来洗了 |
[16:22] | What’s wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[16:24] | Nothing. Nothing. Um… | 没问题 没有 |
[16:25] | I-I-I’m just curious. When you took out the clothes, | 只是有点好奇 你拿脏衣服时 |
[16:27] | did you happen to see a little plastic baggie in here? | 有没有看到里面的小塑料包 |
[16:29] | – You mean the one with the detergent? – Huh? | -你是说里面有洗衣粉的那个吗 -什么 |
[16:31] | The detergent. | 洗衣粉 |
[16:34] | Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. That’s–that’s– | 对对对 我…我… |
[16:36] | That’s what I mean. What did you do with the, uh, detergent? | 我说的就是那个 里面的洗衣粉呢 |
[16:38] | I used it. | 我用了 |
[16:40] | – What? – I used it to wash your dirty clothes. | -什么 -我用来洗你的脏衣服了 |
[16:45] | Oh, no, no, no, no no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[16:49] | No! | 不要啊 |
[16:51] | Remi, what is going on? | 雷米 怎么了 |
[16:54] | The stuff in that bag cost me $6,000. | 包里的东西花了我六千块呢 |
[16:58] | Have you considered using Tide? | 你怎么不用汰渍 |
[17:00] | It’s a lot cheaper. | 便宜多了 |
[17:02] | It wasn’t detergent, Valentina. | 里面不是洗衣粉 瓦伦蒂娜 |
[17:06] | It was cocaine. | 是可卡因 |
[17:09] | Cocaine? | 可卡因 |
[17:11] | I’ve been a little stressed out lately, all right? | 最近我压力很大好吗 |
[17:13] | With my mom’s financial problems and school… | 妈妈的财务问题 学校的事… |
[17:17] | What’s going on at school? | 学校那边怎么了 |
[17:19] | I’m failing all my classes. | 所有的课我都挂了 |
[17:25] | Look… | 听着… |
[17:27] | I just needed a little bit | 我就需要一点点 |
[17:28] | to help me get through the day. That’s all. | 帮我熬过一天就行 仅此而已 |
[17:30] | Are you doing anything else? | 你还吸别的吗 |
[17:31] | – Like what? – I don’t know. | -什么 -我不知道 |
[17:33] | Am I gonna find ecstasy in your bedroom? | 我会不会在你房间里找到摇头丸 |
[17:35] | Well, if you did, you’d probably use it as fabric softener. | 你找到的话 说不定会当成是衣物柔顺剂 |
[17:38] | Remi, it’s not funny. | 雷米 一点都不好笑 |
[17:42] | I’ve just been doing coke, that’s all. | 我只吸可卡因 没别的了 |
[17:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:47] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[17:49] | You cannot tell anyone about this, all right? | 你千万不要告诉别人 知道吗 |
[17:53] | My mom will freak, | 我妈妈会吓坏的 |
[17:54] | and she’s already been through so much. | 她都已经饱受折磨了 |
[17:55] | You’re putting me in a horrible position. | 你这是让我进退两难 |
[17:57] | I’m broke. I’m broke. | 我破产了 破产了 |
[17:59] | I can’t even afford to do anything else. | 想吸别的我也没钱去买 |
[18:01] | All right? Now come on. | 好吗 拜托了 |
[18:03] | If you care about me at all, you’ll promise. | 如果你在乎我 你肯定会答应我的 |
[18:08] | Okay. I promise. | 好吧 我答应你 |
[18:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:26] | Girlfriend? | 女朋友 |
[18:27] | Yes, boyfriend? | 什么事 男朋友 |
[18:30] | Why do you buy steaks here? | 为什么要来这里买牛排 |
[18:32] | The butcher is a fan of mine, so she gives me a discount. | 这里的屠夫是我的粉丝 她会给我打折的 |
[18:36] | Hmm. I’ve never heard of a lady butcher. | 我第一次听说有女屠夫呢 |
[18:38] | Well, Bertha isn’t like other people. | 贝莎跟别人不一样 |
[18:40] | – She’s a little… odd. – Odd? | -她有点…奇怪 -奇怪 |
[18:43] | How is she… odd? | 她怎么奇怪了 |
[18:44] | Hey, superstar! Give me a hug! | 大明星来了 过来抱抱 |
[18:47] | I’d love to, Bertha. But… | 我也想 贝莎 但是… |
[18:50] | Oh, sorry. Sometimes I forget how disgusting I am. | 不好意思 我有时会忘记自己有多恶心 |
[18:55] | – Oh! How you doing? – Mm, good. | -最近怎么样 -很好 |
[18:58] | Did you get some nice steaks for me today? | 今天给我留好牛排了吗 |
[19:00] | Ooh, you know I do. Henry! Grab those steaks | 当然啦 亨利 把我给卡门小姐 |
[19:03] | that I put inside for Miss Carmen. | 留的牛排拿出来 |
[19:04] | And get my pill case. Forgot to take my meds today. | 把我的药盒子也拿来 我今天忘记吃药了 |
[19:07] | Bertha… I want you to meet someone. | 贝莎 我来介绍你们认识 |
[19:12] | – This isn’t the boyfriend, is it? – It sure is. | -这不会就是你男朋友吧 -当然是了 |
[19:14] | Oh, it’s an absolute pleasure. | 真是太荣幸了 |
[19:16] | Miss Carmen talks about you all the time. | 卡门小姐一直提起你 |
[19:18] | And her eyes just light up. | 说的时候总是两眼放光 |
[19:21] | – Do they really? – Remember, she forgot to take her meds. | -真的吗 -别忘了 她这是忘了吃药 |
[19:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:27] | So, uh, how did you two meet? | 话说你们是怎么认识的 |
[19:30] | Well, uh, Carmen is a maid for Alejandro Rubio, | 卡门是亚历翰卓·卢比奥家的女佣 |
[19:32] | and I’m sort of his butler. | 我算是他的男管家 |
[19:34] | Oh, I bet you are. | 看起来就像 |
[19:36] | Okay. Calm down, Bertha. | 别那么激动 贝莎 |
[19:39] | Now I know that Miss Carmen is going to be a famous singer. | 我知道卡门小姐想成为歌星 |
[19:42] | How about you? What are you going to be when you grow up? | 你呢 你以后想干什么 |
[19:44] | Actually, I’m happy doing what I do. | 事实上 我很喜欢现在的工作 |
[19:47] | Good for you, Sam. | 真好 山姆 |
[19:48] | – So many people hate their jobs. – Not me. | -很多人都厌恶他们的工作 -我可不是 |
[19:50] | Good hours, nice place to live. | 工作时间合适 住得又舒服 |
[19:53] | I wouldn’t mind being a butler for the rest of my life. | 我不介意一辈子都做男管家 |
[19:56] | I like you, Sam. | 我真喜欢你 山姆 |
[19:58] | Would you like free meat? I’ve got a T-bone over here | 你想来点免费的肉吗 我这儿有块丁骨牛排 |
[20:00] | I’ve been saving for someone special. | 我想留给特别的人 |
[20:02] | – Come on. – All right. | -快来 -好的 |
[20:11] | Olivia! Thank god you’re here. | 奥利维亚 谢天谢地你来了 |
[20:13] | What on earth is wrong? | 到底出什么事了 |
[20:14] | I couldn’t understand your voicemail. | 我没有听懂你的电话留言 |
[20:15] | You were so hysterical. | 你完全歇斯底里了 |
[20:16] | I’m at my wit’s end. I really am. | 我已经黔驴技穷了 真的 |
[20:19] | Just calm down. Tell me what’s happened. | 冷静下来 告诉我发生了什么 |
[20:21] | Oh, Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[20:24] | It’s my vacuum cleaner. | 是我的吸尘器 |
[20:30] | Your vacuum cleaner? | 你的吸尘器 |
[20:32] | It doesn’t work. | 它坏了 |
[20:35] | And it should, because it’s brand-new. | 但它不该坏 这可是我新买的 |
[20:39] | You called me over here to fix your vacuum? | 你叫我来修你的吸尘器 |
[20:42] | For god sake, Evelyn! | 我的天哪 伊芙琳 |
[20:44] | – I thought someone had attacked you. – Please don’t yell at me. | -我还以为有人打了你 -请不要吼我 |
[20:47] | I left a meeting with my therapist for you. | 我为了你 心理治疗做了一半就跑了出来 |
[20:49] | – And I appreciate it. – Well, I don’t. | -我很感激 -我一点都不 |
[20:52] | Next time, call someone else. | 下一次打给别人 |
[20:53] | Who should I call? | 我要打给谁呢 |
[20:54] | My friends don’t really care about me. | 我的朋友根本都不关心我 |
[20:58] | My husband wants nothing to do with me. | 我丈夫也不愿意和我有任何瓜葛 |
[21:05] | I don’t have a child. | 我连个孩子也没有 |
[21:16] | You know what my problem is? | 你知道我的问题在哪儿吗 |
[21:21] | I’m all alone in this big house, | 我一个人孤零零地待在这个大房子里 |
[21:23] | and I’ve got too much time to think about my life. | 我有太多的时间思考人生了 |
[21:27] | Well, I know what that’s like. | 我懂你的感受 |
[21:34] | Here’s what we’re gonna do. | 我们接下来这样做 |
[21:40] | We will find you a maid. | 我们帮你找一个女佣 |
[21:42] | Someone who will take wonderful care of you | 她能把你照顾得舒舒服服 |
[21:45] | and make your life better. | 让你的生活更快乐 |
[21:49] | It’s ironic. | 真讽刺 |
[21:51] | What is? | 怎么了 |
[21:53] | My life sucks… | 我的生活”稀”巴烂 |
[21:55] | but my vacuum doesn’t. | 但是我的吸尘器却”吸”不了灰 |
[22:08] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[22:11] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[22:14] | Since when do you cry over nothing? | 你什么时候开始无端哭泣了 |
[22:17] | I’ve just been worried about, um, | 我只是很担心 |
[22:19] | a friend who has gotten himself into some trouble. | 一个遇到麻烦的朋友 |
[22:23] | And you can’t help him? | 你帮不上忙 |
[22:27] | I want to, but I don’t know how. | 我想帮忙 但不知道该怎么帮 |
[22:31] | I bet I’d know. | 我想我应该知道 |
[22:35] | He made me promise not to tell. | 他让我不要告诉别人 |
[22:37] | Now why would Remi make you promise that? | 雷米为什么不让你告诉别人 |
[22:41] | How did you know it’s Remi? | 你怎么知道是雷米 |
[22:42] | You’re in his room. You’re looking at his picture. | 你现在在他的房间 看着他的照片 |
[22:44] | Behold, my psychic power. | 看 我的灵力 |
[22:46] | Mami, I can’t talk about this. | 妈妈 我不能说 |
[22:48] | He’d be so angry with me. | 他会生我的气的 |
[22:49] | Don’t you care about him? | 你难道不关心他吗 |
[22:51] | – Of course! I love him. – Then do what’s best for him | -当然关心 我爱他 -那就为他着想 |
[22:53] | and not what’s comfortable for you. | 而不是为了你自己舒心 |
[23:02] | Remi is using drugs. | 雷米在吸毒 |
[23:05] | Cocaine? | 可卡因吗 |
[23:08] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[23:11] | It’s not the first time. | 这已经不是第一次了 |
[23:13] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[23:15] | Remember when he was in high school? | 你记得他高中的时候吗 |
[23:17] | He went to London to study for the summer? | 他暑假去伦敦学习 |
[23:20] | He was actually in rehab. | 他其实是在康复中心 |
[23:24] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[23:26] | You were 12. | 你那时候才12岁 |
[23:27] | I wasn’t gonna discuss addiction | 我才不会和一个还在 |
[23:29] | with somebody who was still playing with dolls. | 玩洋娃娃的人讨论毒瘾的问题 |
[23:36] | – So Mrs. Delatour knew? – Yeah. | -德拉图太太知道吗 -是的 |
[23:39] | She fell apart. She didn’t know how to help him. | 她很崩溃 不知道该怎么帮他 |
[23:44] | I don’t know how to help him either. | 我也不知道该如何是好 |
[23:46] | It’s okay, baby… | 没事的 宝贝 |
[23:49] | because I do. | 因为我知道该怎么做 |
[23:52] | Come here. | 过来 |
[24:00] | 寻找人 地点 事物 任何东西 玛莉索·苏亚雷斯 | |
[24:10] | 真好 斯宾思 | |
[24:21] | 如果我们真的一起沐浴 你会怎么帮我擦洗呢 | |
[24:25] | 我正在工作 晚点再帮你擦哦 | |
[25:00] | Hey, Rosie. What’s going on? | 罗西 怎么啦 |
[25:01] | I need to show you something. | 我要给你看点东西 |
[25:08] | That woman at the store was right. | 商店里的那个女人说对了 |
[25:10] | You are an English professor. | 你确实是英语教授 |
[25:12] | – I can explain. – Can you? | -我能解释 -怎么解释 |
[25:14] | Most maids learn English. They don’t teach it. | 大多数女佣都是学英语 而不是教英语 |
[25:17] | The university made budget cuts. | 大学里削减了预算 |
[25:19] | I lost my job, and I needed money. | 我丢了工作 而我需要钱 |
[25:21] | So you thought, | 所以你就想 |
[25:23] | “Why not clean houses for a living?” | “何不以打扫房间为生呢” |
[25:26] | It’s Beverly Hills. | 这可是比佛利山庄 |
[25:28] | The pay is surprisingly good. | 薪水惊人的高 |
[25:30] | So why did you never say anything? | 你为什么从来没提过 |
[25:34] | I was embarrassed. | 我很难为情 |
[25:37] | See… | 问题是 |
[25:39] | I think you’re lying. | 我觉得你在说谎 |
[25:44] | That is not a nice thing to say. | 这并不是什么光彩的事 |
[25:47] | I don’t like saying it. | 我不想这么说 |
[25:50] | We are friends, Marisol. | 我们是朋友 玛莉索 |
[25:52] | If you’re in trouble, I’ll help you. | 你要是有麻烦的话 我会帮助你的 |
[25:55] | But I need to know the truth. | 不过我得知道真相 |
[26:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:03] | You’re right. | 你说对了 |
[26:05] | I did have a secret reason for taking this job. | 接下这份工作 我的确另有原因 |
[26:08] | What was it? | 什么原因 |
[26:10] | I’m trying to find out who killed Flora Hernandez. | 我在试着找出杀害芙罗拉·赫尔南德斯的真凶 |
[26:13] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:15] | They already arrested that boy. | 他们已经逮捕了那个男孩 |
[26:17] | Do you not think he did it? | 你觉得不是他做的吗 |
[26:18] | No! No! You see, he loved her. | 不 不是他 他爱着她 |
[26:23] | He would never have hurt her. | 他绝不会伤害她 |
[26:25] | You know that boy? | 你认识那个男孩 |
[26:30] | He’s my son. | 他是我儿子 |
[26:35] | Dios santo. | 天啊 |
[26:37] | Since I’ve been here, I’ve been collecting evidence. | 我来这里后 就一直在收集证据 |
[26:40] | And I’ve learned things about Flora. | 我了解到芙罗拉很多事 |
[26:41] | Yeah, things we told you! | 是啊 都是我们告诉你的 |
[26:43] | She was not who she seemed to be! | 她不是你们想的那种人 |
[26:44] | Well, that’s funny… coming from you. | 这句话从你嘴里说出来 还挺可笑的 |
[26:47] | Please understand. | 请你理解我 |
[26:48] | I am trying to save my son’s life! | 我在尝试挽救我儿子的性命 |
[26:51] | – Let go of me. – Rosie, we’re friends. | -放开我 -罗西 我们是朋友 |
[26:55] | You said you would help me. | 你说过你会帮我的 |
[26:57] | I don’t want to help a murderer. | 我不想帮助一个凶手 |
[27:00] | And we are not friends. | 而且我们不是朋友 |
[27:04] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[27:22] | You’ve reached the office of Ida Hayes,Attorney-at-Law. | 这里是艾达·海耶斯律师事务所 |
[27:25] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[27:27] | Ida, it’s Marisol. | 艾达 我是玛莉索 |
[27:29] | Rosie knows about Eddie. | 罗西知道埃迪的事了 |
[27:30] | I think she’s gonna tell the girls… | 她可能会告诉姑娘们 |
[27:33] | Um… I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[27:35] | Can you call me as soon as you can? | 你能尽快给我回电话吗 |
[27:37] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[27:45] | 你要如何 擦洗我呢 罗西 | |
[27:53] | Do you need help? | 需要我帮助吗 |
[27:55] | Nope. Nope. | 不 不用了 |
[27:56] | Chivalry is not dead, just a little out of shape. | 骑士精神永不灭 就是有点走样而已 |
[27:59] | Sam, can I ask you something? | 山姆 我能问你件事吗 |
[28:01] | When we were at the store talking to Bertha, | 我们在商店和贝莎聊天时 |
[28:04] | – were you joking? – About what? | -你是在开玩笑吗 -什么玩笑 |
[28:07] | Being a butler. | 做一名男管家 |
[28:08] | I mean, you really think this is the perfect job for you? | 你真的觉得这是最适合你的工作吗 |
[28:11] | Sure. | 是的 |
[28:13] | But you’re so smart and talented. | 可你这么聪明 天资卓越 |
[28:16] | You could be anything you want to be. | 想做什么都可以 |
[28:18] | As it turns out, I want to be a butler. | 事实证明 我想做一名男管家 |
[28:22] | I don’t understand that. | 我不理解 |
[28:24] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[28:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:25] | I just thought you were… ambitious… like me. | 我只是以为你会 和我一样有野心 |
[28:29] | Here’s a news flash, Carmen. | 告诉你 卡门 |
[28:31] | Not everyone is like you. | 并不是所有人都和你一样 |
[28:33] | – Well, they should be. – Really? | -他们应该和我一样 -真的吗 |
[28:35] | Everyone should want to be a star? | 每个人都应该想做明星吗 |
[28:36] | Everyone should want to accomplish as much as they can in life | 每个人都该尽最大努力实现梦想 |
[28:39] | before it’s too late. | 趁还来得及的时候 |
[28:41] | You know what I want to accomplish? | 你知道我最想得到什么吗 |
[28:43] | Happiness. | 快乐 |
[28:44] | Okay. So you’re happy fixing someone else’s drain? | 好吧 你给别人修排水管的时候很快乐吗 |
[28:47] | You’re happy waxing someone else’s Bentley? | 给别人的宾利车上蜡时你快乐吗 |
[28:50] | As a matter of fact, I am. | 事实上 我很快乐 |
[28:52] | Really? How about when you’re 80… | 真的吗 那你80岁的时候呢 |
[28:54] | living in a rat-infested apartment? | 住在一所满是老鼠的公寓里 |
[28:57] | Is that gonna make you happy? | 那会让你快乐吗 |
[28:58] | Hmm? When you can’t even afford to pay the rent? | 你甚至连租金都付不起 |
[29:01] | I feel if I save my money and invest wisely, | 如果我节约用钱 投资明智 |
[29:03] | I’ll always be able to afford a rat-infested apartment. | 满是老鼠的公寓租金还是能付得起的 |
[29:07] | You know what, I don’t want to fight anymore. | 你知道吗 我不想再和你吵架了 |
[29:08] | – Just put away the groceries. – Carmen! | -把东西都放好吧 -卡门 |
[29:09] | It’s menial labor. | 这是下等工作 |
[29:10] | I’m sure it’s gonna make you orgasm with happiness. | 我想这会让你快乐地达到性高潮 |
[29:12] | Since when are you such a snob about money? | 你什么时候变得这么见钱眼开 |
[29:14] | This isn’t about money. It’s about ambition. | 这和钱无关 这是远大志向 |
[29:17] | You should want to do something amazing with your life. | 你该让生活更精彩 |
[29:20] | Why are you being this way? | 你为什么要这样 |
[29:21] | Look, I’ve been a butler since you met me. | 你遇到我时 我就是个男管家 |
[29:22] | What’s changed? | 有什么变化吗 |
[29:25] | You’re my… boyfriend now. | 现在你是我的…男朋友了 |
[29:28] | – So? – So I’m starting to… | -所以呢 -所以我开始 |
[29:32] | to feel… things for you. Deep things. | 对你有感觉 很深的感觉 |
[29:36] | But that’s great. | 可那很好啊 |
[29:38] | I mean, why does that make you sad? | 为什么让你这么难过 |
[29:41] | Because… we can’t have a future together | 因为 我们没有共同的未来 |
[29:44] | if you’re happy treading water. | 如果踩水就能让你开心 |
[29:46] | Why does it matter what I do for a living? | 我做什么工作有关系吗 |
[29:48] | Sam… I know me. | 山姆 我了解自己 |
[29:52] | And I’m never gonna marry a butler. | 我绝不会嫁给一个男管家 |
[30:10] | Can I come in? | 我能进去吗 |
[30:12] | There’s some things I need to tell you. | 我有事要跟你说 |
[30:13] | Why bother? | 何苦呢 |
[30:15] | I won’t believe a word you say. | 你说的话我一个字都不会信的 |
[30:19] | Two minutes. That’s all I ask. | 就两分钟 我只要求这么多 |
[30:37] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[30:38] | It’s the money you and the girls gave me. | 你和其他姑娘给我的钱 |
[30:41] | I guess a college professor doesn’t need a loan. | 我猜一个大学教授不需要借贷 |
[30:43] | Some might. | 有些可能需要 |
[30:45] | But I don’t. | 但我不需要 |
[30:47] | Did it make you laugh? | 你是不是觉得很可笑 |
[30:49] | Watching us trying to help you? | 我们这种人居然还想要帮助你 |
[30:52] | Not at all. I was incredibly touched. | 不是的 我非常感动 |
[30:55] | You lied to our faces. | 你当着我们的面撒谎 |
[30:57] | Pretending to be a maid. | 假装是个女佣 |
[30:59] | Pretending to be our friend. | 假装是我们的朋友 |
[31:02] | You were close to Flora, | 你们和芙罗拉很亲密 |
[31:03] | and I needed to know the truth about her. | 我必须知道关于她的真相 |
[31:05] | So you admit you were just using us? | 所以你承认你不过是在利用我们 |
[31:07] | I am trying to get my son out of jail! | 我是想救我儿子出狱 |
[31:13] | What the heck is going on? | 到底发生什么事了 |
[31:14] | I got this weird phone call from Rosie. | 罗西给我打了个古怪的电话 |
[31:16] | It’s something about Marisol. | 跟玛莉索有关 |
[31:18] | She said she needed us here immediately. | 她说她要我们马上到她家 |
[31:19] | She sounded hysterical. | 她听上去歇斯底里的 |
[31:22] | Well, you can stop pretending | 你可以不用假装了 |
[31:23] | ’cause I am telling everyone who you really are! | 因为我要告诉大家你的真实身份 |
[31:27] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么想 |
[31:29] | You just watch me. | 等着瞧吧 |
[31:30] | Well, then I guess I’m gonna have to tell Peri Westmore | 那我就只得告诉佩里·韦斯特莫 |
[31:33] | that you’re sleeping with her husband. | 你和她老公上床了 |
[31:36] | What? | 什么 |
[31:37] | Yeah. I know about Spence. | 对 我知道你和斯宾思的事情 |
[31:41] | How? | 你怎么知道的 |
[31:48] | So here’s the deal. | 我们做笔交易 |
[31:50] | You don’t tell my secret. I won’t tell yours. | 你替我保守秘密 我也不告发你 |
[31:57] | I… hate you! | 我 恨你 |
[32:00] | I can live with that. | 恨就恨吧 |
[32:02] | Guys? | 姑娘们 |
[32:05] | What the hell is going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[32:08] | We’re just having a little… disagreement. | 我们只是有点小分歧 |
[32:13] | About what? | 关于什么 |
[32:18] | Marisol doesn’t want our money. | 玛丽索不想要我们的钱 |
[32:22] | I’m sorry? | 我不明白 |
[32:25] | Yeah. She said she doesn’t need it. | 她说她不需要 |
[32:28] | And Rosie was somewhat insulted. | 罗西觉得有点被羞辱了 |
[32:31] | Well… that’s nothing to fight over. | 那也不值得你们吵起来啊 |
[32:34] | If she doesn’t need it, she doesn’t need it. | 如果她不需要 那她就是不需要了 |
[32:37] | I hope you weren’t offended. | 我希望你不要觉得被冒犯了 |
[32:38] | No. Not at all. | 不会 一点也没有 |
[32:40] | It made me realize how important your friendship is to me. | 这让我意识到你们的友谊对我来说有多重要 |
[32:46] | I gotta get back to work. | 我得去做事了 |
[32:48] | Well, maybe we can all meet up for lunch tomorrow? | 我们明天一起吃午饭怎么样 |
[32:51] | – Sounds great. – Yeah, yeah. | -这主意不错 -是啊 |
[32:54] | I’m busy tomorrow. | 我明天很忙 |
[32:58] | Maybe some other time. | 也许改天吧 |
[33:04] | She’ll be fine. Let’s go. | 她会没事的 我们走吧 |
[33:17] | Zoila, have you seen my car keys? | 佐拉 你看到我的车钥匙了吗 |
[33:19] | Are you going somewhere? | 你要出去吗 |
[33:21] | A friend’s having a party. I thought I’d stop by. | 一名朋友搞了个派对 我去一趟 |
[33:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:28] | So… car keys? | 那…车钥匙呢 |
[33:32] | They’re in the kitchen. | 在厨房里 |
[33:34] | Before you go… | 在你走之前 |
[33:37] | can I talk to you for a second? | 我能跟你聊两句吗 |
[33:40] | I guess. | 可以 |
[33:45] | What’s on your mind? | 你想说什么 |
[33:48] | Do you remember the day you learned how to ride a bike? | 你还记得你学会骑车的那天吗 |
[33:52] | – No. – I do. | -不记得了 -但我记得 |
[33:54] | Your mother tried to teach you, | 你妈妈试图教你 |
[33:56] | but you kept falling. | 但你总是摔倒 |
[33:57] | And your mother became so frustrated, | 你妈妈变得很沮丧 |
[33:59] | she started to cry. | 还哭了起来 |
[34:02] | You finally told her not to worry. | 最后你告诉她不要担心 |
[34:04] | She could go inside, | 你让她进屋 |
[34:04] | and you could learn to ride the bike all by yourself. | 你说你可以自己学骑车 |
[34:07] | You were so cute. | 你那时真可爱 |
[34:11] | How old was I? | 我那时几岁 |
[34:12] | You were 6. | 六岁 |
[34:15] | It’s the story of your life– | 这就是你的人生 |
[34:17] | You taking care of your mother | 在你妈妈应该照顾你的时候 |
[34:18] | when she should have been taking care of you. | 你承担起了照顾她的责任 |
[34:21] | Well, she does the best she can. | 她尽全力了 |
[34:23] | But it’s not right. | 但那不对 |
[34:26] | When children fall, they need to know | 当孩子们摔倒时 他们需要知道 |
[34:28] | someone will be there to pick them up. | 有人会把他们扶起 |
[34:33] | Why are we talking about this? | 我们为什么要聊这个 |
[34:35] | I’ve watched your whole life. | 我一直在关注着你 |
[34:37] | Trying so hard to be the perfect son | 你一直努力做一个完美的儿子 |
[34:40] | because you know how much your mother depends upon you. | 因为你知道你妈妈有多依赖你 |
[34:43] | But who do you depend upon? | 但是你要依赖谁呢 |
[34:45] | Who do you turn to when you’re stressed out | 当你学业上 经济上 或感情上 |
[34:47] | about school or money… or relationships? | 有压力时 你找谁去倾诉 |
[34:53] | Valentina told you, didn’t she? | 瓦伦蒂娜告诉你的 对吗 |
[34:55] | And I’m telling you that it’s okay for you to fall, | 我想告诉你 如果你摔倒了没关系 |
[34:58] | because those of us who love you | 那些爱你的人 |
[35:00] | will be there to pick you up again. | 会在你身旁把你扶起 |
[35:02] | Where are my car keys? | 我的车钥匙在哪 |
[35:03] | You’re not going to that party. | 你不能去那个派对 |
[35:05] | My personal life is none of your business. | 我的私人生活不关你的事 |
[35:08] | You’re the housekeeper. | 你只是个管家 |
[35:11] | You can’t tell me what to do. | 你不能指挥我干什么 |
[35:14] | It’s true. I can’t make you do anything. | 是的 我不能逼你做什么 |
[35:17] | That’s why I’ve been waiting for the one person who can. | 所以我一直在等能这样做的人 |
[35:25] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[35:27] | Where’s his suitcase? | 他的行李箱呢 |
[35:28] | It’s right there. | 就在那里 |
[35:31] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[35:33] | You’re going back to rehab. | 你要去康复中心 |
[35:34] | What?! No! Dad, come on! | 什么 不 爸爸 别这样 |
[35:35] | Sorry, son. | 抱歉 儿子 |
[35:36] | I have finals coming up. | 我还有期末考试呢 |
[35:37] | – I can’t– – College will still be here when you get back. | -我不能 -你回来后一样可以上大学 |
[35:41] | I am not out of control this time. | 我这次没有失控 |
[35:43] | I swear. You have to believe me. | 我发誓 你得相信我 |
[35:47] | Please. Don’t do this to me. | 求你了 别这样对我 |
[35:49] | We’re not doing this to you. | 我们并不是逼你 |
[35:50] | We’re doing it for you. | 而是帮你 |
[35:54] | Let’s go, son. | 走吧 儿子 |
[36:25] | I need to tell you about my dad. | 我得和你说说我爸爸的事 |
[36:28] | Sam, it’s 1:00 in the morning. | 山姆 现在是凌晨一点 |
[36:30] | He worked at this insurance firm for 30 years, | 他在保险公司工作了三十年 |
[36:32] | And he hated it, but he did it to support his family. | 他讨厌这份工作 但他得养家糊口 |
[36:37] | And then he had a heart attack. | 然后他得了心脏病 |
[36:40] | And he died. | 然后他去世了 |
[36:42] | I don’t think he ever really enjoyed his life. | 我觉得他这辈子没有幸福快乐过 |
[36:47] | Uh, why are you telling me this? | 你为什么要告诉我这个 |
[36:50] | Because I think I’ve been using it | 因为我觉得我在用这件事 |
[36:52] | as an excuse not to push myself. | 当借口 让自己不那么努力 |
[36:55] | I’m capable of more, | 我能做到更多 |
[36:55] | but it has to be something that makes me happy. | 但那必须让我快乐 |
[37:00] | That’s great. | 好极了 |
[37:01] | Okay, c-can we maybe talk about this in the morning? | 好了 我们能明早再说吗 |
[37:05] | I won’t be here in the morning. | 我明天早上就不在了 |
[37:06] | I just quit. I’m leaving tonight. | 我刚辞职了 今晚就走 |
[37:10] | What? | 什么 |
[37:11] | I-I’ve given this a lot of thought. | 我考虑了很多 |
[37:13] | And I’m going to be somebody you want to spend your life with. | 我想成为和你共度一生的人 |
[37:16] | You can’t just quit. Th-that’s crazy. | 你不能就这么辞职了 太疯狂了 |
[37:18] | It’s not. | 不疯狂 |
[37:20] | You were right…. | 你说得对 |
[37:21] | about all of it. | 你说得都对 |
[37:23] | I can be more. I can do more. | 我能有所作为 |
[37:27] | You’re only wrong about one thing. | 你只弄错了一件事 |
[37:30] | I as am ambitious as any man who’s ever lived. | 我很有雄心壮志 |
[37:36] | But my real ambition… | 但我真正的野心 |
[37:38] | is you. | 在你 |
[37:40] | Sam, please. Don’t do this. | 山姆 求你了 别这样 |
[37:48] | It’s okay. I’ll be back. | 没事 我会回来的 |
[38:05] | Buen da, Raul. | 早上好 劳乌 |
[38:13] | 我很好奇 你的律师想到如何把他带来美国了吗 | |
[38:51] | Can I show you something? | 我能给你看样东西吗 |
[38:54] | Uh… sure. | 好啊 |
[39:01] | My son sent me this. | 我儿子给我寄来的 |
[39:08] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[39:10] | Miguel drew this? | 米格尔画的吗 |
[39:13] | This is what he thinks he will look like | 他觉得来到美国时 |
[39:15] | when he comes to America. | 他是这样一身打扮 |
[39:17] | That’s him getting off the plane, | 这是他在下飞机 |
[39:20] | and that is me waiting for him. | 这是我 在等他 |
[39:24] | It’s so sweet. | 真贴心 |
[39:26] | When I saw this, | 我看到这幅画时 |
[39:27] | it made me think about my son. | 想到了自己的儿子 |
[39:30] | He’s so kind and sweet. | 他很好 很可爱 |
[39:34] | If someone said he had done something wrong, | 如果有人说他做了错事 |
[39:37] | I would not believe them. | 我绝不会相信 |
[39:41] | And I would do everything I could | 我会做一切事情 |
[39:43] | to protect him. | 来保护他 |
[39:46] | Just like you are doing for your son. | 就像你为你儿子这样 |
[39:48] | Oh, Rosie. I am… | 罗西 我… |
[39:50] | – I am so sorry. – You don’t have to apologize. | -真的很抱歉 -你没必要道歉 |
[39:53] | I understand why you’re here. | 我知道你为什么来 |
[39:55] | It’s torn me up inside | 不告诉你们事实 |
[39:57] | not to be honest with all of you, really. | 真的让我的内心十分煎熬 |
[39:59] | But no more. | 但以后不会了 |
[40:00] | I’m going to tell Carmen and Zoila today. | 我今天就告诉卡门和佐拉 |
[40:02] | No. You keep your secret. It’s safer. | 不 你保守秘密吧 这样更安全 |
[40:10] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[40:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:14] | But it’s good I know the truth, | 但幸好我知道了真相 |
[40:17] | because now I can help you. | 因为这样我就能帮你了 |
[40:20] | You would do that for me? | 你愿意帮我吗 |
[40:22] | Of course. | 当然啦 |
[40:24] | You’re my friend. | 你是我的朋友 |
[40:26] | Now tell me, what can I do? Hmm? | 告诉我 我能做些什么 |
[40:36] | Hello. | 您好 |
[40:38] | I heard you were looking for a new maid? | 我听说您要找个新女佣 |