Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] 只针对女性 是否怀孕 是
[00:02] We can prove Flora Hernandez found out she was pregnant 我们可以证明芙罗拉·赫尔南德斯在被杀害之前
[00:05] just before she was murdered. 发现自己怀孕了
[00:06] – And my client wasn’t the father. – Mom, it’s me. -我的委托人不是孩子的父亲 -妈 是我
[00:08] I remembered something. 我想起来点事
[00:09] Of course he will pay, 他当然会付钱了
[00:10] because it’s on video. 因为录下来了
[00:12] We need to find a way to stay together 我们得找到继续在一起的办法
[00:13] for Tucker’s sake. 为了塔科着想
[00:14] And if that means changing the rules of our relationship, 如果那意味着改变我们夫妻关系的一些规则
[00:16] I’m willing to consider it. 我也会考虑一下的
[00:18] Last night Spence told me 昨晚上 斯宾思告诉我
[00:20] he was willing to have an open marriage. 他愿意要一段开放的婚姻
[00:22] When a man starts talking about having an open marriage, 当男人开始说想有开放婚姻时
[00:23] it’s not because he wants his wife to have a good time. 可不是因为他想让他老婆出去采花
[00:26] Your husband’s having an affair. 你丈夫有外遇了
[00:27] Do you see that man out there? 你看见那个男人了吗
[00:29] – Yeah. Who is he? – My husband. -看见了 他是谁 -我丈夫
[00:30] – You’re going with me. – No, I’m not. -你要和我一起走 -不 我不走
[00:33] Oscar, no! Aah! 奥斯卡 不
[00:36] I saw the way you fought for me, Sam, 我看到你为我挺身而出 山姆
[00:38] but the thing is– 但是…
[00:39] – You don’t want a relationship. – No. -你不想谈恋爱 -不想
[00:42] What kind of fun did you have in mind? 你心里想的是哪种乐趣
[00:44] I… haven’t done that in a while. 我已经有段时间不碰那个了
[00:47] You owe me. 你欠我的
[00:48] This new therapist is a genius. 新医生绝对是天才
[00:50] He could tell that I needed to be on mood stabilizers 我们见面不到五分钟 他就看出来
[00:53] within five minutes of meeting me. 我需要服用情绪稳定剂
[00:56] It took him that long? 花了这么长时间吗
[01:07] It’s not the end of the world. 这又不是世界末日
[01:09] It is! It absolutely is! 是的 绝对是的
[01:13] So stop trying to cheer me up! 别想方设法哄我开心了
[01:15] Did something happen at Armani? 在阿玛尼店里出事了吗
[01:17] She couldn’t fit into the dress she wanted. 她穿不上喜欢的裙子
[01:19] And then the salesgirl called me fat. 然后女店员说我很肥
[01:22] She said you were a size 2. 她说你该穿2号的
[01:24] It’s the same thing! 这是一回事
[01:26] She used to be a size zero. 她以前穿0号的
[01:27] But years of Mexican cooking have disfigured me. 但是多年吃墨西哥菜已经让我的身材走样
[01:31] If you insult my cooking one more time, 如果你再侮辱我的厨艺
[01:33] you’ll know what it means to be disfigured by a Mexican. 墨西哥人就会把你打得身材走样
[01:37] Um, can I, um, talk to you guys about something? 我能和你们说件事吗
[01:40] Not now, dear. 现在不行 亲爱的
[01:41] I’m going upstairs and take some aspirin and lay down. 我要去楼上吃几片阿司匹林 然后躺下
[01:45] After I’ve gotten up and purged the aspirin, we can chat. 等我起来后大吐一场再和你说
[01:48] But this can’t wait. 但这事不能等
[01:50] There’s a problem with the gardeners. 园丁那出了点问题
[01:53] What sort of problem? 什么问题
[01:54] They’re refusing to work until they get paid. 他们说一日不付工钱 就一日不上岗
[01:58] I wrote them a check on Monday. 我周一给他们开了支票
[02:00] It bounced. 银行拒绝兑现
[02:02] Bounced? 拒绝兑现
[02:03] And I just got a call from our pool guy. 清理泳池的人也给我打了电话
[02:05] His check bounced, too. 他的支票也被拒付了
[02:07] Mrs. Delatour, I think we better call your business manager. 德拉图太太 我觉得最好打给你的理财经理问问
[02:18] I’m calling for Genevieve Delatour. 我帮吉纳维芙·德拉图打来电话
[02:20] She needs to speak with Myron Moyer immediately. 她得马上和迈伦·莫耶说话
[02:23] There seems to be some problem with her account. 她的账户好像出了点问题
[02:25] There’s no need to worry, darling. 没什么好担心的 亲爱的
[02:27] Myron’s been taking care of my money for years. 这些年都是迈伦帮我打点财务的
[02:30] He’ll figure this out. 他会处理好的
[02:32] What do you mean you can’t find him? 什么叫找不到他人
[02:36] Oh, my god. 天啊
[02:38] “Oh, my god”? 天啊是什么意思
[02:40] Why are you saying “Oh, my god”? 你为什么说”天啊”
[02:42] Yes. Um… 好
[02:45] I’ll tell her. 我会转告她
[02:48] Zoila, what? What’s happening? 佐拉 怎么了 发生什么事了
[02:52] Your business manager has disappeared 你的理财经理
[02:54] and taken all of your money with him. 携款潜逃了
[02:57] Honey, I’m sorry, 亲爱的 很抱歉
[02:58] but because you gave Myron control over everything, 但这是因为你让迈伦掌管一切
[03:01] you now don’t have a cent to your name. 现在你名下已经没有一分钱了
[03:08] Mrs. Delatour? 德拉图太太
[03:11] Then I was right. 看来我说对了
[03:14] It is the end of the world. 这的确是世界末日
[03:38] Hello? 你好
[03:40] You shouldn’t sneak up on people like that. 你不该这样不出声接近别人的
[03:42] It’s very, very rude. 这样非常没有礼貌
[03:45] You know what else is rude? 你知道还有什么也很无礼吗
[03:47] Breaking into people’s homes. 闯入别人的家里
[03:49] Excuse me. 让一让
[03:51] I knocked, 我敲了门
[03:52] and that cute black guy said I could borrow some eggs. 那个帅哥黑人说我可以借几个鸡蛋
[03:55] But… you don’t have any. 但你们没有
[03:57] That’s because the sexy brown girl 那是因为性感的棕色姑娘
[03:58] hasn’t gone to the store yet. 还没有去商店
[04:00] Who are you? 你是谁
[04:01] I’m Julie. I work next door, for the Higgins. 我是朱莉 在隔壁的希金斯家工作
[04:04] Oh. Right. 对哦
[04:06] I heard they hired a cook. 我听说他们刚招了个厨子
[04:09] Actually, I’m a chef. 其实我是主厨
[04:11] What’s the difference? 有什么区别
[04:13] $60,000 in tuition. 我花了六万块学费
[04:15] And a hat. 我还有顶厨师帽
[04:17] I studied at the Cordon Bleu in Paris. 我在巴黎的蓝带学校学的烹饪
[04:21] Fancy. 真好
[04:22] So where am I gonna get some eggs? 那我要去哪里弄鸡蛋
[04:25] Did the Cordon Bleu not teach you about supermarkets? 蓝带学校没教你去超市买吗
[04:29] You’re funny. 你真幽默
[04:30] Sort of. 有些幽默吧
[04:31] Uh, the problem is, I don’t have a car. 问题在于 我没车
[04:35] Do you have a car? 你有车吗
[04:36] Why? 干什么
[04:38] I was thinking you could drive me. 你可以送我去啊
[04:42] Now you’re funny. 你才幽默
[04:44] Sort of. 有些幽默吧
[04:45] Hey, Carmen. I see you’ve met Julie. 卡门 你见过朱莉了啊
[04:47] Yes. Yes. I was just saying, “Welcome to the neighborhood.” 是的 我正跟她说”欢迎来到这个小区”呢
[04:51] And good-bye. 以及再见
[04:52] I’m not new to the neighborhood. 我并非初来这个小区
[04:54] I-I used to work for Barbara Crump over on Canon, 我以前给卡农街的芭芭拉·克伦普做事
[04:57] but I had to quit. 但我不得不辞职
[04:58] She got got a Rottweiler, and I’m allergic to dogs. 她养了条罗特韦尔犬 而我对狗过敏
[05:01] And I told her she would have to choose. 我告诉她 她得二选一
[05:03] Can you believe she chose a rottweiler over me? 能相信她选了狗 而不是我吗
[05:08] Don’t let me answer that. 别让我回答
[05:10] So, uh, Julie, uh, do we have any eggs? 朱莉 我们这里有鸡蛋吗
[05:13] No. 没有
[05:15] Somebody forgot to go to the store. 某人忘记去店里买了
[05:18] Well… How about I run you over there myself? 那我亲自送你去买吧
[05:21] Thank you so much. You are so sweet. 太感谢了 你人真好
[05:25] Uh, I’m gonna just run next door and grab my wallet. 我去隔壁拿个钱包
[05:27] Okay? 好吗
[05:31] So… what do you think? 你觉得怎么样
[05:33] – Of what? – Of Julie. -什么怎么样 -朱莉啊
[05:35] She’s cute, right? 她很可爱 对吧
[05:37] I think I’m gonna ask her out. 我要约她出去
[05:52] Oh, God. 上帝啊
[05:53] Don’t say that. 别这么说
[05:55] What? 什么
[05:56] You took the Lord’s name in vain. It’s not right. 别随便提起上帝 这样不对
[06:00] What should I say? 那我该说什么
[06:02] You can say… 你可以说
[06:04] “Goodness”! 天哪
[06:07] – After what we just did… – I know. -鉴于我们刚才做的… -我知道
[06:10] that doesn’t seem right either. 这么说也不对吧
[06:12] But it was good, wasn’t it? 但确实很好 对吗
[06:14] Ohh, it was great. 太好了
[06:17] What about you? 你呢
[06:19] How do you feel? 你觉得怎么样
[06:21] I’m… 我
[06:23] happy. 很快乐
[06:26] You sound surprised. 你好像很惊讶
[06:29] After Ernesto died, I was so sad. 欧内斯托死后 我伤心欲绝
[06:33] Then I had to leave my son to come here. 然后我还必须离开儿子来到这里
[06:37] I cried every night. 我夜夜哭泣
[06:40] After a while, I started to think, 过了一阵子 我开始觉得
[06:43] if I wasn’t crying, I was happy, 我不在哭的话 那就是快乐
[06:47] ’cause I forgot what real happiness feels like. 因为我都忘记了真正的快乐是什么感觉
[06:52] I’m happy, too. 我也很快乐
[06:57] Mmm, what are you doing? 你在干什么
[06:59] Come on, Rosie. 来吧 罗西
[07:01] Just a little more happiness. 再多快乐一点
[07:03] But I got dishes to wash 但我还要洗碗
[07:06] and floors to mop. 还要擦地
[07:08] And… 还要…
[07:09] Oh, God! 上帝啊
[07:15] The good news is we’ve found Myron. 好消息是我们找到迈伦了
[07:17] Oh, thank God. 谢天谢地
[07:19] The bad news is he’s in Brunei. 坏消息是他在文莱
[07:22] Why is that bad? 怎么就是坏消息了
[07:22] We don’t have an extradition treaty with Brunei. 我们在文莱没有引渡条约
[07:25] So the police can’t arrest him? 那警方就没法逮捕他吗
[07:27] No. No, Myron Moyer can spend every cent of Genevieve’s money, 是的 迈伦·莫耶可以花光吉纳维芙的钱
[07:31] and no one can touch him. 但没人能动他
[07:34] Well, what can we do? 那我们能做什么
[07:41] Hey there, Genevieve. Can I talk to you for a minute? 吉纳维芙 我能跟你谈谈吗
[07:43] Of course, Michael. 当然 迈克尔
[07:45] You look very dashing today. 你今天看起来真帅
[07:48] Thanks. 谢谢
[07:49] Um, m-my law firm is working with interpol 我的律所正和国际刑警合作
[07:51] to try and get your money back. 尽力追回你的钱
[07:53] But… it doesn’t look good. 但 情况不妙
[07:55] Um… and we think you may want to sell this house. 你也许该把这宅子卖了
[08:00] But where would Remi and I live? 那我和雷米住哪
[08:03] Fancy apartment? A nice condo? 豪华寓所 漂亮公寓
[08:05] “Minium”? “小房子”吗
[08:07] No. 不要
[08:08] I like it here. 我喜欢这里
[08:11] But you can’t afford the mortgage now. 但你付不起抵押贷款了
[08:14] This is America. 这里可是美国
[08:16] We have safety nets. 我们有安全保障
[08:18] Surely there must be some entitlement program 肯定有什么津贴计划
[08:20] that will help me pay for my mansion. 能帮我付抵押贷款
[08:23] Well, you’d think so, 你以为如此
[08:24] but most government aid only goes to poor people. 但多数政府补助都只发放给穷人
[08:27] That’s not fair. 这不公平
[08:29] They don’t have the same expenses rich people do. 他们又不像富人有那么多开销
[08:32] That’s why people choose to be poor in the first place. 所以大家一开始才都选择做穷人
[08:35] There’s no overhead. 这样才没什么开支
[08:39] Mom, where you going? 妈妈 你上哪去
[08:42] This man has given me stress, 这人给我好大压力
[08:44] so I’m going to the SPA 我要去做水疗
[08:45] to have Hans beat me with reeds until it goes away. 让汉斯用芦苇条打我几下驱散压力
[08:48] That’s my point, Genevieve. 我想说的就是这个 吉纳维芙
[08:50] You can no longer afford the spa. 你再也付不起水疗的钱了
[08:53] You can’t even afford the reeds. 你连芦苇条都买不起了
[08:57] Hopefully, my relationship with Hans is strong enough 那只能希望 我跟汉斯的关系足够好
[09:00] that he’ll agree to beat me for free. 他能答应免费鞭打我
[09:06] Why don’t I just give her some of the money from my trust fund? 为什么不从我的信托基金里拿些钱出来给她
[09:08] That should cheer her up. 那能让她开心
[09:10] Actually, 说实话
[09:11] about your trust fund… 关于你的信托基金
[09:14] It’s gone, too? 也都没了吗
[09:19] I’m so sorry, Remi. 我真的很抱歉 雷米
[09:47] Ida, it’s Marisol. Did you get my message? 艾达 我是玛莉索 你收到我的信息了吗
[09:51] I did. You said Eddie remembered something. 收到了 你说埃迪想起来了一件事
[09:54] Yes. He once heard Flora talking about a dvd. 对 他曾听到芙罗拉谈论一张光盘
[09:59] What kind of dvd? 什么光盘
[10:01] I’m not sure, but she was using it to blackmail somebody. 我不确定 不过她当时在用它敲诈别人
[10:05] Where do you think she kept it? 你觉得她藏在哪儿了
[10:07] It’s got to be somewhere in the Powell house. 肯定在鲍威尔家的某个地方
[10:11] It’s got to be. 肯定的
[10:40] Marisol? 玛莉索
[10:45] Have you seen my Birkin bag? 你看见我的爱马仕铂金包了吗
[10:48] It’s right over there. 就在那边
[10:51] I’m meeting my friend Genevieve at the spa. 我要去水疗馆见我朋友吉纳维芙
[10:53] The poor thing is having horrible financial troubles, 那小可怜正经历着可怕的经济问题
[10:56] and I want to make sure that she knows that I am not. 我想确保她知道姐的钱都好好的
[11:02] Is everything okay? 一切都还好吗
[11:04] Everything’s fine. 一切都很好
[11:06] I’m gonna go finish my ironing. 我要去继续熨衣服了
[11:32] Rosie! 罗西
[11:34] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[11:35] My silk top isn’t here. 我的真丝上衣不在这儿
[11:37] That’s because I didn’t pick up the dry cleaning yet. 那是因为我还没去干洗店取衣服呢
[11:40] I have to look spectacular today. 我今天必须要闪亮登场
[11:42] Billy Bush is interviewing me, 比利·布什要采访我
[11:43] and the last thing I wanna do is give that bitch ammo. 我最不希望做的就是给那个贱人话柄
[11:46] I’m sorry. I got a late start. 对不起 我今天起晚了
[11:49] Why do I have so much Donna Karan? 我怎么有这么多唐纳·卡兰[美国服装品牌]的衣服
[11:51] How many funerals can I go to? 我哪有那么多葬礼可去
[11:54] This one’s nice. 这件很漂亮
[11:55] Whatever. Help me get ready. 随便吧 帮我更衣
[11:59] You know, Rosie, 你知道吗 罗西
[12:01] the house has been a mess lately. 房子最近有点乱
[12:03] I’m starting to think you don’t like your job. 我开始觉得你不喜欢这份工作了
[12:05] No, no. I like it very much. 才没 我非常热爱它
[12:09] You should. 那必须
[12:11] You don’t have to work for boring people. 你打工的对象不是无聊的人
[12:13] Spence and I are celebrities. 斯宾思和我可是名流
[12:14] Yes. My job is very exciting. 没错 我的工作非常刺激
[12:17] So let’s step it up a notch. 那就更上一层楼吧
[12:20] No more dirty dishes in the sink. 池子里别再有脏碟子
[12:22] No more dust on the shelves. 架子上也别再有那么多灰
[12:25] I’ll do better. I promise. 我会做得更好的 我保证
[12:27] I hope so. 希望如此
[12:28] From what I can see, 在我看来
[12:29] all you’ve done all morning is wash my sheets. 你这一早晨可就光洗了我的床单
[12:45] Brought you a little treat to cheer you up. 给你带了点小礼物 让你开心一下
[12:47] Cheer me up? 开心一下
[12:48] No, I’m good. I’m good. 不用 我没事 没事
[12:50] I’m–I’m great, actually. 实际上 我好得很
[12:52] Really? ’cause with everything that’s going on 真的吗 因为你妈妈的事情
[12:54] with your mom and the money… 还有钱的事情啦
[12:55] I know, right? 我知道 对吧
[12:56] I mean, usually you hear your trust fund’s gone, 我是说 通常你听说你的信托基金没了
[12:57] you freak out, but I’m thinking this could be the best thing 你会崩溃 但是我觉得这可能是
[12:59] that’s ever happened to this family. 这个家发生过的最好的事情了
[13:02] – Really? – Yeah! -真的吗 -真的啊
[13:03] I mean, we’ll move into a smaller house, 我是说 我们会搬到一个小房子
[13:05] where we can talk and hang out 我们可以聊天 约会
[13:06] and–and really connect, you know? 可以好好交流 你懂吗
[13:09] Maybe we’ll move into a tent. Have you ever been camping? 也许我们会搬去住帐篷 你野营过吗
[13:12] Uh… no. 没 没有
[13:13] Shut up! 逗我呢吧
[13:14] We are going camping. 咱这就去野营
[13:17] You’re… taking this really well. 你 接受得挺好的
[13:19] Well, there’s no other way to take it, girl. 不然还能怎么接受 姑娘
[13:21] There’s no other way to be. 没有别的办法啊
[13:23] Okay, well, I just wanted you to know 好吧 我只是想让你知道
[13:24] that I’m here if you need to talk or anything. 如果你想谈谈或什么的 我都在你身边
[13:25] I so appreciate that. 真是太谢谢你了
[13:27] But like I said, I’m–I’m good. 但是 就像我说的 我 我没事
[13:29] I’m really, really excellent. 我真的 真的 很激动
[13:42] Marisol had a nasty little shock today. 玛莉索今天被恶心的东西震惊到了
[13:46] Did she? 是吗
[13:47] I belive she happened upon one of your nauseating dvds. 我相信她今天不小心发现了你的一张恶心光盘
[13:52] Which one? 哪一张
[13:54] This exercise in voyeurism featured the Staffords. 窥阴癖者拍下的斯塔福德太太的视频
[13:59] Did Marisol say anything? 玛莉索说什么了吗
[14:01] But she was hiding it when I walked in the room. 但是我走进屋子的时候她把它藏起来了
[14:03] She was clearly mortified. 很明显她很尴尬
[14:05] Maybe. 也许吧
[14:08] Maybe not. 也许不是
[14:11] Marisol has an agenda. We’ve known this for a while. 玛莉索有什么目的 我们知道这一点很久了
[14:15] Maybe she was searching for it. 也许她是在找它
[14:17] Why would she do that? 她为什么这么做
[14:18] So she could use it against me. 这样她就有证据对付我了
[14:21] I think it’s time to fire Marisol. 我觉得是时候炒掉玛莉索了
[14:24] I also have an agenda, Adrian. 我也有目的 艾德里安
[14:26] Mine is to not do housework. 就是不干家务
[14:28] We can hire someone else. 我们可以雇别人
[14:29] I finally have a maid 我终于找到了一个
[14:30] who can cook and conjugate English verbs. 可以做饭并且变化动词的女佣
[14:32] If you think I’m letting her go, you’re crazy. 你要是以为我会放她走 你就疯了
[14:34] She wanders around this house without any supervision. 她在没有监督的情况下在房子里到处乱逛
[14:36] What happens if she stumbles onto my collection? 要是她不小心看到我的收藏品怎么办
[14:39] Well… 那…
[14:40] First, she’ll wanna wash her hands. 首先 她会想把手洗干净
[14:42] Pay attention, darling. 注意 亲爱的
[14:44] If she finds those DVDs, 如果她发现那些光盘
[14:45] she will tell people, and we will be humiliated. 她会跟别人说 我们会丢面子的
[14:48] For God’s sake, Adrian. 天哪 艾德里安
[14:49] The woman cleans tile grout for a living. 她就是靠打扫犄角旮旯为生的
[14:51] If you can’t shield this secret from her, 要是你连这么点秘密都藏不住
[14:53] you’re not the brilliant degenerate I married. 你就不是当初我嫁的那个堕落的天才
[14:57] Evelyn, that was precisely the pep talk I needed. 伊芙琳 我需要的正是你这番加油打气
[15:24] Am I interrupting something? 我是不是打扰到你了
[15:26] Yeah. 当然
[15:27] Okay, just as a reminder, my room is right below yours. 我就提醒你一下 我的房间刚好在你的下面
[15:30] Sorry, I didn’t… realize we were that loud. 抱歉 我没意识到我们声音那么大
[15:33] “We”? “我们”
[15:34] Uh, Julie, say “Hi” to Carmen. 朱莉 跟卡门打个招呼
[15:36] Hey, Carmen. Don’t come in. I’m super naked. 卡门 别进来 我全裸着呢
[15:40] Isn’t this your first date? 你们不是第一次约会吗
[15:42] And if it keeps going this well, we’ll definitely have a second. 如果事情一直这么顺利 肯定会有第二次的
[15:44] Good night. 晚安
[15:45] Stop. You can’t do this. 等等 你不能这么做
[15:48] Do what? 做什么
[15:49] Have sex with that woman. 和那个女人上床
[15:50] She’s not up to your standards. 她达不到你的标准
[15:53] Wait. 等等
[15:56] What are my standards? 我的标准是什么
[15:58] I am your standards. 我就是你的标准
[16:00] But you don’t want to date me. 但你不想跟我约会啊
[16:02] Well, just because you can’t have filet mignon 你吃不到菲力牛排
[16:04] doesn’t mean that you have to settle for fast food. 也不一定非得迁就吃快餐啊
[16:06] For your information, Julie is not a compromise. 提醒一下 朱莉可不是什么备胎
[16:09] She’s a smart, elegant woman. 她是位聪明优雅的女人
[16:11] Sam! My breasts are getting cold. 山姆 我的胸都快凉了
[16:15] I have to go. 我得走了
[16:16] No! You need to stop. 不 你得停下来
[16:17] What do you care who I sleep with? 我跟谁上床关你什么事
[16:20] Well, I… 我…
[16:21] I don’t. 不关我的事
[16:23] Good. 很好
[16:32] What’s this? 这是什么
[16:33] The ring you gave me ten years ago. 十年前你给我的戒指
[16:34] I want you to sell it. You need the money. 你把它卖了吧 你需要钱
[16:37] Zoila, it was a gift. 佐拉 这是我给你的礼物
[16:38] I told you at the time it was way too extravagant. 我那时告诉过你 这枚戒指太奢侈了
[16:41] You said hang onto it in case of a rainy day. 你说先拿着 日后说不定能用得上
[16:43] Well, it turns out it’s your roof that’s leaking. 照现在的情况看是你用得上
[16:48] Did I ever tell you how I got this? 我有没有跟你说过戒指是怎么来的
[16:51] It was an apology from my second husband. 是我第二任丈夫向我道歉给我的
[16:53] – Philippe? – Yes. -菲利普 -对
[16:55] I caught him sleeping with my nutritionist. 他跟我的营养师上床被我发现了
[16:58] He was so ashamed, 他羞愧难当
[16:58] he showed up the next morning with this ring. 第二天早上拿着这枚戒指来见我
[17:01] I screamed, “You can’t buy my forgiveness with diamonds.” 我大声跟他说 “钻石换不来我对你的原谅”
[17:05] Then I threw it at him. 然后就把戒指扔给他
[17:06] The big stone scratched his cornea. 还划伤了他的眼角膜
[17:09] So it has sentimental value. 这么说戒指有纪念价值
[17:12] Oh, Zoila, I love you for offering, 佐拉 我很感谢你拿来给我
[17:13] but I can’t take this. 但是我不能收
[17:15] You can’t afford to be generous either. 你现在大方不起了
[17:17] You’re broke. Remember? 你破产了 还记得吗
[17:20] All this talk about money is giving me a migraine. 一直谈钱让我偏头痛
[17:24] Can’t we talk about this next week? 我们下周再谈行吗
[17:26] I won’t be here next week, sweetie. 下周我就不来了 亲爱的
[17:29] What?! 什么
[17:30] You can’t afford to pay me, 你雇不起我了
[17:32] and I can’t afford not to get paid. 我没工资可活不下去
[17:34] No! You can’t leave me. 不 你不能离开我
[17:36] I need you. 我需要你
[17:37] What you need is a big dose of reality. 你需要的是面对现实
[17:40] Your life has changed. 你的生活发生了变化
[17:43] You gotta start being smart. 你得开始学会变聪明
[17:45] If I can think of a way out of this mess, will you stay? 如果我想办法脱离困境 你会留下吗
[17:49] I suppose. 应该会吧
[17:50] Okay. Okay. 好 好
[17:51] You just watch. 等着瞧吧
[17:53] I’m about to be smart. 我会变聪明的
[17:56] So… 也就是说
[17:57] the question is, how can I make some money? 问题是 我要怎么赚钱
[18:01] You could get a job. 你可以去找份工作
[18:02] Honey, this is serious. Don’t make jokes. 亲爱的 我是认真的 别开玩笑
[18:04] Sorry. 抱歉
[18:06] Hey! 对了
[18:08] Why don’t I just get someone to give me the money? 我让别人给我钱怎么样
[18:10] I have a lot of rich friends. 我有很多有钱的朋友
[18:13] You won’t once you start asking them for money. 你开口向他们要钱的话就没有那些朋友了
[18:16] You’re right. 说得对
[18:17] I have to borrow from someone who really loves me. 我得管真正爱我的人借钱
[18:24] Someone like a rich ex-husband… 比如有钱的前夫…
[18:27] Who feels guilty about the way he treated you. 而且曾经出过轨 所以心怀愧疚
[18:30] Oh, Zoila! 佐拉
[18:32] I like being smart. 我喜欢变聪明的感觉
[18:43] Carmen? 卡门
[18:44] Hey. What are you doing out here? 你在这里干什么呢
[18:47] Thought you might want a smoothie. 我觉得你也许想来杯冰沙
[18:48] Ah. After 6 miles? 跑了六英里
[18:51] You bet. 那是当然
[18:52] While you’re catching your breath, 你先缓一会儿
[18:53] can I talk to you about something? 我可以和你说件事儿吗
[18:56] Sure. 说吧
[18:58] One of your employees 昨晚你的一名员工
[18:59] had sex last night… 和别人上床了
[19:01] In your house… 在你家里
[19:03] With a woman. 和一个女人
[19:05] No, no, no, no. It wasn’t me. 不不不不 不是我
[19:07] You can put that eyebrow down. 吃惊的表情可以收一收
[19:09] So Sam got laid. 那就是山姆了啊
[19:11] Ah! Good for him. 太好了
[19:12] No! No! Not good. 一点都不好
[19:14] This woman that came into your house– 来的那个女的
[19:16] she’s not all there. 这儿有点问题
[19:20] She’s bald? 是个光头吗
[19:21] No, she’s crazy. 不 她脑子有毛病
[19:23] – Really? – Yeah. I met her. -是吗 -对 我见过她
[19:25] Psychotic. Or on drugs. Or both. 有精神病 或者在嗑药 也可能都是
[19:27] Either way, I think you should tell Sam 无论如何 我觉得你应该让山姆
[19:29] that he can’t bring her into your house. 不要再带她来家里
[19:31] Let me tell you a little something about Sam. 我和你说件关于山姆的事
[19:33] He’s been working here for four years. 他在我这儿工作了四年
[19:35] He’s been lonely the whole time. 一直很寂寞
[19:37] And I’m thrilled he’s finally found someone. 我很高兴他终于找到了伴儿
[19:40] We should be happy for him, not, uh… 我们应该为他感到高兴 而不是
[19:42] meddling in his love life. 干预他的爱情
[19:44] No, I-I don’t care about his love life. 不是 我才不在乎他的恋情
[19:47] I just want him to respect your house. 我只是想让他尊重你的房子
[19:50] Well, thank you very much, 那太谢谢你了
[19:52] but I’m sure the house 不过在我房子里
[19:53] can survive a booty call or two. 约一两次炮还是没问题的
[19:57] Hi, Alejandro. 亚历翰卓
[19:57] Hey, Mrs. Crump. 克伦普夫人
[20:02] Um… excuse me? 打扰您一下
[20:04] You’re Mrs. Crump? 您是克伦普夫人吗
[20:05] – Yes. – You live over on Canon? -是 -您住卡农街吗
[20:07] Yes, I do. 是的
[20:09] I’m Carmen. 我叫卡门
[20:10] I work for Alejandro. 我在亚历翰卓家工作
[20:13] I have to say, that is one beautiful Rottweiler. 我必须得说 这真是一条漂亮的罗特韦尔犬
[20:17] Why, thank you. 过奖了
[20:18] I just love dogs. 我就是喜欢狗狗
[20:20] If you ever need anyone to walk him, 如果您需要人帮忙遛它
[20:23] I’d be happy to. 我很乐意帮忙
[20:34] He’s ready to see you now. 他现在可以见你了
[20:36] Will you come this way? 跟我来好吗
[20:56] Mrs. Delatour. 德拉图夫人
[20:59] Mr. Delatour. 德拉图先生
[21:01] How are you? 你好吗
[21:04] How’s our son? 儿子还好吗
[21:05] Remi is wonderful. 雷米很好
[21:07] You don’t call him as much as you should. 你怎么不经常给他打电话呢
[21:10] You’re right. You’re absolutely right. 你说得对 你批评得对
[21:14] My god, 天啊
[21:17] you’re as devastatingly beautiful as ever. 你还是那么美 美得惊人
[21:19] Why in the world did we ever divorce? 我们究竟为什么离婚啊
[21:21] You kept committing adultery. 你一直搞婚外情
[21:24] Oh, that’s right. 是啊
[21:26] You must have been so disappointed in me. 你肯定对我很失望吧
[21:28] No. I knew you were French when I married you. 嫁给你的时候我就知道你是法国人
[21:31] Yeah, still, I regret sleeping with so many of your friends. 我还是很抱歉 睡了你那么多朋友
[21:35] I was able to get new friends. 这让我又结交了新朋友
[21:37] And then I slept with your sister. 还睡了你妹妹
[21:40] Yes. Well, that was a bit more awkward. 那真是挺尴尬的
[21:43] Philippe… 菲利普
[21:45] If time has taught me anything, 如果说时间教会了我什么
[21:47] it’s how to forgive, 那便是学会去原谅
[21:50] So consider yourself forgiven. 我原谅你了
[21:53] I want us to be friends again. 我们重新做朋友吧
[21:56] This wouldn’t have anything to do 你不是因为迈伦·莫耶
[21:58] with Myron Moyer stealing all your money, would it? 卷走了你的钱才这么说 对吗
[22:02] So you’ve heard. 看来你听说了
[22:05] Well, it’s true. 这是真的
[22:08] I am broke, 我破产了
[22:10] and I need your help. 我需要你的帮助
[22:12] But it is also true 但我也希望
[22:14] that I want you back in my life. 你能回到我的生活里
[22:17] I’ve missed you, my love. 我想你 亲爱的
[22:19] I’m so glad to hear that. 很高兴听你这么说
[22:27] Do you remember this Manet? 还记得马奈的这幅画吗
[22:30] Of course. 当然记得
[22:31] You bought it on our honeymoon. 我们蜜月的时候买的
[22:34] It was recently appraised at a million dollars. 它的最新估价是一百万
[22:37] Would you like it? 送给你好吗
[22:40] Oh, Philippe. 菲利普
[22:42] You would just give it to me? No strings attached? 你愿意就这么送给我 没有附加条件吗
[22:46] Well… I didn’t say that. 我可没这么说
[22:54] How’d it go? 怎么样
[22:56] He offered me a painting worth a million dollars. 他要送我一幅一百万的画
[22:59] That’s great! 太棒了
[23:01] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[23:03] He offered it on the condition 但是他有个条件
[23:05] that I sleep with him. 要我跟他上床
[23:08] What? 什么
[23:10] He said I was the best he’d ever had, 他说我是他拥有过的最棒的女人
[23:13] and it was worth that much money for… 花那么多钱是值得的
[23:16] And these are his words… 他是这么说的
[23:20] Another ride on the sensual merry-go-round 为了能骑上勾起他欲望的旋转木马
[23:23] that is my body. 就是我的身体
[23:26] So did you give him a ride? 那你答应了吗
[23:29] No! 没有
[23:31] How can you even ask that? 你怎么能这样问呢
[23:33] You’re broke! 你破产了
[23:35] I may be destitute, 我可能是穷困潦倒
[23:37] but I would never debase myself just to pay a few bills. 不过我绝不会为了一点钱就作践自己
[23:40] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[23:43] I’m also very proud of you. 我也为你感到骄傲
[23:46] Thank you. 谢谢你
[23:51] What happens now? 现在该怎么办
[23:53] You are going to learn to take care of yourself. 你要学着照顾自己
[23:57] I am? 是吗
[23:58] And this is a good thing. 这是件好事
[24:00] It’s your chance to finally prove to people 你有机会证明给人们看
[24:02] that you’re more than a shallow, spoiled Beverly Hills diva. 你不只是个肤浅的被宠坏的比佛利山庄天后
[24:06] I’m sure you can get a job 我确定你能找到一份工作
[24:08] selling clothes at a fancy shop, 在一家高档服装店当导购
[24:10] or hostessing at an upscale bistro. 或者在高级酒吧里做女招待
[24:13] I can teach you how to cook your own meals 我能教你怎么做饭
[24:15] and wash your own clothes. 怎么洗衣服
[24:18] And even though you’ll fall asleep exhausted every night, 虽然每晚你都会精疲力尽 昏昏睡去
[24:21] you will be happy because you’ll know 可你依然会很高兴 因为你知道
[24:23] you are finally a productive member of society. 你终于成为了对社会有用的人
[24:26] And what are you doing? 你在干什么
[24:28] I’m starting up the merry-go-round. 我要启动旋转木马了
[24:31] But, honey… 可是 亲爱的
[24:33] Relax. It’s Philippe. 放松点 他是菲利普
[24:36] And if memory serves me, 要是我没记错的话
[24:38] the ride won’t last that long. 他也骑不了多长时间
[24:51] Where’s Peri? 佩里去哪儿了
[24:53] She left for a costume fitting. 她去定装了
[24:59] Good. 好的
[25:01] What are you doing? 你干什么呢
[25:04] I must not be doing it well if you have to ask. 如果你还要问的话 我肯定是没做好
[25:05] No. Mrs. Peri will be back soon. 不行 佩里太太很快就回来了
[25:08] So? 所以呢
[25:09] So if I don’t get my work done, she is going to fire me. 所以我要是不快点把活干完 她会炒了我的
[25:11] But I need to be with you. 可我想要你
[25:18] Okay. 好吧
[25:20] But we have to do it fast. 不过我们得快点
[25:21] Mrs. Peri told me to fix the toilet in the den 佩里夫人让我在她回家前
[25:23] before she gets back. 把小房间里的厕所修好
[25:24] I’ll have you holding that plunger in no time. 你马上就要抓住搋子[老二]了
[25:29] Thank you, Mr. Spence. Mmm. 谢谢你 斯宾思先生
[25:31] Ooh, just Spence. It’s quicker. 叫我斯宾思就好 方便一点
[26:10] That was the best sex ever. 真是史无前例的爽
[26:14] Ohh! Don’t you think so, Spence? 你不觉得吗 斯宾思
[26:19] Mr. Spence? 斯宾思先生
[26:22] Mr. Spence?! 斯宾思先生
[26:25] Madre de dios! 圣母玛利亚啊
[26:30] 9-1-1. What’s your emergency? 这里是911 有什么紧急情况吗
[26:31] I think I need an ambulance. 我需要一辆救护车
[26:46] Rosie? 罗西
[26:48] What in God’s name happened? 到底发生了什么事
[26:51] Mr. Spence had a heart attack. 斯宾思先生心脏病发作了
[26:53] What?! But he’s only 46. 什么 可他才46岁
[26:56] I’m just telling you what the doctors said. 我只是转述医生说的话
[26:59] I don’t understand. What was he doing when this happened? 我不明白 发病的时候他在干什么
[27:04] I mean, was he exercising? 他在锻炼吗
[27:07] Yes. I’d say so. 是的 是这样
[27:11] Mrs. Westmore? 韦斯特莫夫人
[27:12] I’m Dr. Kagan. 我是卡根医生
[27:13] I wanna talk to you about your husband’s condition. 我想和你谈谈你丈夫的情况
[27:15] Is he gonna die? 他会死吗
[27:17] No, no. He’s in intensive care, but he’s stable. 不会 他在重症监护室 不过情况稳定
[27:20] Thank God. 感谢上帝
[27:22] I need to see him. 我要见他
[27:23] Sure. Uh, just for a moment. 好的 只能待一会儿
[27:26] Can I see him, too? 我能一起去吗
[27:28] I’m sorry. You are… 不好意思 你是
[27:30] This is Rosie, our maid. 这是罗西 我们的女佣
[27:32] Sorry, only family’s allowed. 抱歉 只允许家人探视
[27:45] Marisol. 玛莉索
[27:46] To what do I owe this pleasure? 你怎么大驾光临了
[27:48] You’re not due back here till Sunday. 星期天之前你都不用过来的
[27:50] I’m sorry. I think I left my spare key in the study. 很抱歉 我可能把备用钥匙落在书房了
[27:53] Would you mind if I had a look? 你介意我进去看一眼吗
[27:56] Of course not. Be my guest. 当然不介意 请便
[27:58] Mi casa es su casa. 我家就是你家
[28:04] Thank you. 谢谢你
[28:29] Did you find your… key? 你找到你的 钥匙了吗
[28:33] Nope. 没有
[28:35] Must have left it somewhere else. 肯定是放在别处了
[28:38] Good luck finding it. 祝你早点找到
[29:05] Okay, let’s go. 快走吧
[29:09] Come on, buddy. Come on. 来来来 小家伙
[29:11] Come here. Come here. 到这来
[29:14] Find the treat. 找找我藏的美味
[29:15] It’s so delicious, right? So delicious. 很好吃吧 真好吃
[29:18] Good boy! Good boy! 好狗狗 好狗狗
[29:21] Oh, how could anyone be allergic to you? 怎么会有人对你过敏呢
[29:24] Okay, let’s go. 好啦 走吧
[29:27] Come on, come on, come on. 快点 快点 快点
[29:33] Yeah? 真的
[29:34] Damn, just in front of me. 我去 就在我面前
[29:52] Baby, I swear we don’t have a dog! 宝贝 我发誓我们屋里没有狗
[29:54] You must have! 肯定有
[29:56] It’s the only thing I’m allergic to! 我只对狗过敏
[30:13] What’s that? 那是什么
[30:14] It’s dog fur, 狗毛
[30:15] and it’s all over my sheets, 在我床单上发现的
[30:17] along with crumbs from a dog biscuit. 还沾着些狗饼干屑
[30:19] Well, whatever kinky stuff you and Julie are into, 你和朱莉搞什么变态花样
[30:21] that’s your business. 关我什么事
[30:22] Carmen, this is really how you’re gonna be right now? 卡门 你还想抵赖吗
[30:27] Okay! 好吧
[30:29] I did it. 是我做的
[30:30] But I just thought she was gonna get, like, a– 但我以为我她只会
[30:31] like a rash or something. 只会起个皮疹什么的
[30:33] – You could’ve killed her. – I know. -你可能害死她 -我知道
[30:35] I’m sorry. 很抱歉
[30:36] I just wanted her to go away. 我只想让她离开这而已
[30:39] Are you jealous? 你嫉妒了
[30:40] No. 没有
[30:42] Are you sure? 真的吗
[30:43] I don’t know what I was feeling or–or thinking. 我也不知道当时是怎么想的
[30:45] I’m just… I’m sorry. 我只是…很抱歉
[30:48] I-I am very, very sorry. 我真的很抱歉
[30:51] You had your chance. You turned me down. 我给过你机会 但你拒绝了我
[30:54] So if you’re not gonna be with me, 你要是不想和我在一起
[30:55] you have to let me be with someone else. 那你总得让我和别人在一起
[30:58] Okay? 行吗
[31:14] I told you to sell this. 我让你把它卖了的
[31:16] No. I want you to have it. 不 我想让你拿着
[31:18] – Genevieve, I… – Listen to me. -吉纳维芙 我… -听我说
[31:20] I’ve had six different husbands. 我有过六任丈夫
[31:23] They all vowed to stand by me for the rest of my life, 他们都盟誓与我共度余生
[31:26] but none of them did. 但他们谁都没做到
[31:28] Only one person has always been there, 只有一个人一直陪在我身边
[31:30] for better or for worse. 甘苦与共
[31:33] So I want you to have this ring. 所以我想让你拿着这枚戒指
[31:36] Not as a gift, 这不是礼物
[31:38] but as my promise to take care of you, 是我要照顾你的承诺
[31:41] just like you have always taken care of me. 就像你照顾我那样
[31:51] But you still have to come up with a plan. 但你还是得有个计划才行
[31:53] You have a lot of bills coming in, 好多账单都寄来了
[31:55] and you can’t keep exchanging sex for watercolors. 而你不能一直用你自己的身体换画
[31:58] Oh, I have a plan. 我有计划
[32:03] What are you gonna do? 你要怎么做
[32:04] What I’ve always done. 继续革命道路啊
[32:06] It’s time to find husband number seven. 再找下一任老公呗
[32:35] You’re right. 你说得对
[32:37] I am jealous. 我嫉妒她
[32:41] Come. 过来
[33:01] Marisol, what are you doing up? 玛莉索 你怎么还没睡
[33:03] I needed to talk to you both. 我需要和你们俩谈谈
[33:06] What’s all this? 那是什么
[33:08] I made martinis. 我调了马丁尼
[33:10] Thanks, but we’re not thirsty. 多谢 我们不渴
[33:12] After I’m finished, 等我说完
[33:15] you’re going to want a drink. 你们就会想喝了
[33:21] So how many of these DVDs do you think Adrian has? 你觉得艾德里安有多少碟这样的光盘
[33:26] Well, if Mr. Powell taped one of your sessions, 如果鲍威尔先生录了一次
[33:29] he probably taped all of them. 那他可能全部都录了
[33:31] Oh, my god. 我的天啊
[33:33] Obviously, this could be devastating 很明显 如果录像流出到网上
[33:35] if any of these got out, landed on the Internet. 会产生毁灭性的后果
[33:39] Adrian wouldn’t do that. 艾德里安不会那样做的
[33:41] Would he? 真的吗
[33:42] He might not, but you probably don’t wanna take that chance. 他可能不会 但你不能冒这个险
[33:46] Now… 现在
[33:47] I would be willing to steal them for you, 我愿意帮你把它们偷出来
[33:50] but I would need to know where Adrian keeps his collection. 但我需要知道艾德里安把它们放在哪里了
[33:54] Any ideas? 有什么想法吗
[33:56] Not really. It’s such a huge house. 没有 那房子太大了
[33:59] Michael, did he ever say anything to you? 迈克尔 他对你说过什么吗
[34:05] Mr. Stafford. 斯塔福德先生
[34:06] Michael, where are you going? 迈克尔 你要去哪里
[34:10] Oh, no. 糟了
[34:22] Michael. What a surprise. 迈克尔 真让人吃惊
[34:25] Did Evelyn let you in? 伊芙琳给你开门的吗
[34:45] The den. 在休息室里
[34:53] I bet you feel like a big man now, 你现在一定觉得自己是个纯爷们了
[34:55] which is ironic, considering… 真讽刺 我一想起你…
[34:57] Where are they? 你把录像放在哪了
[34:58] Safe and sound. Don’t you worry. 都安然无恙 你不用担心
[35:01] Mr. Stafford, stop! 斯塔福德先生 别打了
[35:02] You’re gonna kill him! 你快把他打死了
[35:04] You listen to me, you pervert! 给我好好听着 你这个变态
[35:06] I’m not leaving here without those DVDs! 拿不到光盘我是不会走的
[35:08] Michael! 迈克尔
[35:13] Party’s over. Get out. 派对结束了 出去
[35:18] Perhaps my tone is not conveying the seriousness of my intention. 可能我的语气没有表达我的意思
[35:25] Have I made myself clear? 明白我的意思了吗
[35:28] Adrian has something that belongs to me, 艾德里安手里有某样属于我的东西
[35:29] and I’m not leaving until I get it. 拿不回来我是不会走的
[35:33] Are you talking about the DVDs? 你是说那些光盘吗
[35:35] You know? 你知道
[35:36] I know everything that happens in this house. 这所房子里发生的所有事情我都知道
[35:39] I’m going to give them what they came for, 我这就去把他们想要的东西拿给他们
[35:41] and then we’re gonna put this nasty little mess behind us. 之后我们就把这点小麻烦抛诸脑后了
[35:43] Okay? 可以吗
[35:45] Fine. 好吧
[35:47] I was tired of looking at your wife anyway. 反正我也已经看腻你老婆了
[35:50] So help me, Michael. 我发誓 迈克尔
[35:54] Adrian? 艾德里安
[35:57] Go get some ice for your lip. 去拿点冰敷下你的嘴唇
[35:59] Michael, you, Taylor, sit down. Behave yourselves. 迈克尔 泰勒 坐下 老实点
[36:02] I’m gonna get what you want. 我去拿你们想要的东西
[36:03] Marisol… 玛莉索
[36:06] Come with me. 跟我来
[36:50] Here we go. 就是这儿了
[36:59] “The Taylor collection”? “泰勒系列”
[37:07] As you can see, 你看到了
[37:09] there are no other DVDs bearing Taylor’s name. 所有标着泰勒名字的光盘都在这了
[37:13] Make sure you tell Michael he has everything. 记得告诉迈克尔他已经拿到全部光盘了
[37:21] Well, Michael, Taylor, 迈克尔 泰勒
[37:24] obviously, we won’t be socializing anymore. 显然我们以后不会再有什么来往了
[37:27] What a relief it will be 可以不用再假装我们彼此喜欢
[37:28] to stop pretending that we like each other. 我真是松了口气
[37:37] Oh, and, Marisol? 还有玛莉索
[37:41] You’re fired. 你被解雇了
[37:50] Did you talk to the doctors? 你跟医生谈过了吗
[37:52] I did. Spence is doing much better. 谈过了 斯宾思好多了
[37:55] He’s awake and talking. 他已经醒过来了 还能跟人聊天了
[37:57] Thank god. 谢天谢地
[38:01] What is that? 那是什么
[38:03] It’s our wedding album. 我们的婚礼相册
[38:04] Just… got the urge to go through it. 我就是… 想拿出来翻翻
[38:07] Look. It’s Spence in his tux. 你看 这是斯宾思穿着燕尾服
[38:12] So handsome. 真英俊
[38:13] Wasn’t he, though? 他一直都这么英俊 不是吗
[38:17] You two seem very happy. 你们看上去很幸福
[38:24] I’ve decided to go into therapy. 我已经决定要接受治疗了
[38:27] Therapy? 什么治疗
[38:29] I want to understand why I’m such a raging bitch. 我想知道我为什么会变成一个狂躁的贱人
[38:35] You’ve seen me in action. 你看到我的所作所为了
[38:36] I’m a nightmare, right? 我简直是场噩梦 对吗
[38:38] No. 不是啦
[38:39] I’ve seen worse. 我见过更糟的
[38:41] How? Did you clean for Hitler? 怎么可能 你难道给希特勒打扫过
[38:45] The things I say, the way I act out… 我说的那些话 我做的那些事
[38:49] Something is wrong with me… 我一定是出什么问题了
[38:54] and I’m going to fix it. 我要把它解决了
[38:58] What made you decide this? 是什么让你做出这个决定的
[39:03] For the past year, I… 过去几年里 我…
[39:05] began to think I didn’t love Spence anymore. 认为我已经不再爱斯宾思了
[39:09] But when I saw him in that hospital… 但是当我看到他躺在医院
[39:13] Oh, I do love him, Rosie. 我发现我还爱着他 罗西
[39:16] I just… 我只是
[39:18] forget it sometimes. 有时忘记了
[39:21] Well… 很好
[39:23] It’s good you know that. 你明白这点太好了
[39:26] So I’m gonna change for him. 所以我要为他改变
[39:28] Be the best wife ever. 做一个最棒的妻子
[39:30] And Spence and I will be happy again. 斯宾思和我会重获幸福的
[39:35] It’s a good thing, 能够幸福
[39:37] to be happy. 是件好事
[39:55] Hello? 你好
[39:56] Yeah, it’s Michael. I’m… 我是迈克尔 我…
[39:59] I’m calling to see how you are. 我打来问问你怎么样了
[40:02] Well, apparently, 很显然
[40:03] I’m in need of some plastic surgery. 我需要做整形手术
[40:05] But to be fair, 但是老实说
[40:07] Evelyn’s been saying that for years. 这话伊芙琳说了好多年了
[40:09] I had too much to drink. You know how I get. 我那天喝多了 你知道我喝多了会怎么样
[40:12] I suppose I do. 我想是的
[40:15] You know the real reason why I came over there tonight, 你明白我那晚到你家的真实意图
[40:17] don’t you, Adrian? 对吗 艾德里安
[40:18] You had an ulterior motive? I’m shocked. 你别有用心啊 我很惊讶
[40:21] I want that DVD back. 我想拿回那张光盘
[40:23] The one with Flora? 和芙罗拉的那张
[40:26] Relax. I smashed it into a millions bits… 放松 我已经把它粉碎了
[40:29] a long time ago. 很久前就粉碎了
[40:32] Thank god. 谢天谢地
[40:33] Obviously, back when I still considered you a friend. 显然 那时候我还把你当作朋友
[40:38] Again, Adrian, I’m sorry for what I did. 艾德里安 我再一次向你道歉
[40:42] We all make mistakes. 我们都会犯错
蛇蝎女佣

Post navigation

Previous Post: 蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme