Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] If you don’t stop screwing my husband, 如果你还来勾引我老公
[00:03] I’m going to have you deported. 我就把你驱逐出境
[00:07] It’s the police. 是警察
[00:08] They said they need to talk to you about your son. 他们说得和你谈谈你儿子的事
[00:10] The girl was stabbed, 一个姑娘被捅死了
[00:11] and Eddie had the knife. 刀在埃迪手里
[00:12] I’m the new maid. 我是新来的女佣
[00:13] This kid is being framed… 这孩子是被陷害了
[00:15] according to the article. 报道是这么说的
[00:17] As you know, I’m a singer. 你知道的 我是名歌手
[00:19] I like you, 我喜欢你
[00:20] and you like me, too… Right? 你也喜欢我 对吗
[00:22] Not in the way you mean. 不是你认为的那种喜欢
[00:24] He is your employer, not your friend. 他是你的雇主 不是朋友
[00:26] If you cannot remember that, 如果你记不住
[00:27] I will take you out of this house. 我会把你赶出去
[00:29] – I’ll help you. – You’d do that? -我会帮你的 -你会帮我吗
[00:30] I’d be thrilled to have my son be with you. 我儿子能和你在一起我会很高兴的
[00:35] I was just talking to my son. 我刚刚给我儿子打了个电话
[00:36] He doesn’t understand why I haven’t brought him here yet. 他不明白我为什么还不接他过来
[00:39] Can’t his dad explain it to him? 他父亲不能给他解释一下吗
[00:41] Miguel’s father died. 米格尔的父亲不在了
[00:43] Is this my underwear? 这是我的内裤吗
[00:44] – What? – I found ’em under our bed, -什么 -我在我们的床下找到的
[00:46] and it’s not my brand. 这不是我穿的牌子
[00:47] What the hell?! Who is that? 搞什么 这是谁啊
[00:49] My maid! 我的女佣
[00:50] Olivia Rice, 奥利维亚·赖斯
[00:51] the first Mrs. Stafford, 第一任斯塔福德太太
[00:52] and a world-class psycho. 也是个世界一流的神经病
[00:53] What’s going on, Olivia? 怎么了 奥利维亚
[00:55] I gave you my heart once before, and you broke it. 我曾经把心交付于你 而你伤透了它
[00:59] Didn’t you?! 不是吗
[01:00] Okay, that’s it. You’re done. 够了 快走
[01:02] Get off of me. 放开我
[01:03] Do not screw with me, bitch, or you will live to regret it. 贱人 别和我对着来 不然你会后悔的
[01:12] What the heck is kohlrabi? 甘蓝是什么玩意儿
[01:14] It’s a German turnip. 是德国大头菜
[01:16] Does it taste good? 好吃吗
[01:18] It’s a German turnip. 德国大头菜怎么可能好吃
[01:21] Daikon? Uh, komatsuna? This is why I miss Iowa. 萝卜 小松菜 这就是我想念爱荷华州的原因
[01:25] People ate normal things 人们吃的是正常的食物
[01:26] like potatoes and corn and lard. 比如土豆 玉米和猪油
[01:29] Again, just a dinner party. 再说一遍 这只是一次晚宴
[01:31] You’re not required to serve gourmet food. 你没必要供应美食
[01:33] But these are our friends from the country club. 但这次宴请的是乡村俱乐部的朋友们
[01:35] I want to impress them. I want to impress Michael. 我想让他们和迈克尔都大吃一惊
[01:38] Oh, you don’t have to worry about that. 你没必要担心那点
[01:39] He’s crazy about you. 他爱死你了
[01:41] He is, isn’t he? 是吧
[01:42] Okay. Let’s go with the jicama. 好了 就选豆薯吧
[01:44] I think I’ve heard of that one. 我好像听过这个名字
[01:48] So for dessert, what do you… 至于甜点 你想…
[01:53] Is that Olivia? 那是奥利维亚吗
[01:54] What am I gonna do? 我该怎么办
[01:55] – Relax. She hasn’t seen us yet. Go. – Okay. -放松 她还没看见我们 走吧 -好
[02:02] And now she has. 现在她看见了
[02:07] Why is she coming over here? 她来这里干什么
[02:08] It’s okay. I got your back. 没事 我挺你
[02:10] Marisol, I thought that was you. 玛莉索 我就觉得是你
[02:14] Hello, Olivia. 你好 奥利维亚
[02:15] I don’t mean to interrupt, 我无意打扰
[02:16] but I’ve been wanting to talk to you. 但我一直想和你谈谈
[02:18] I feel I owe you an apology. 我觉得我该对你道歉
[02:20] An apology? 道歉
[02:21] I was so rude the other day. 那天我太粗鲁了
[02:23] I don’t blame you for throwing me out of Michael’s house. 我不怪你把我赶出迈克尔家
[02:26] I deserved it. 是我活该
[02:29] I’m really not a bad person, Marisol. 我并不是个坏人 玛莉索
[02:32] I wish you could’ve known me before the divorce, 真希望你能在我离婚前认识我
[02:34] back when I was happy. 那时我还很幸福
[02:36] Anyway, I hope you can forgive me. 总之 我希望你能原谅我
[02:40] Sure I can, 当然可以
[02:41] But it was Taylor’s party that you ruined. 但你毁掉的是泰勒的派对
[02:44] You should apologize to her. 你该对她道歉
[02:49] See, here’s the problem. 问题就在这里
[02:52] I don’t apologize to whores. 我不会对婊子道歉
[02:54] And I’m not speaking metaphorically 我用”婊子”这个词
[02:56] when I use that word. 可不是比喻
[02:57] She’s an actual whore. 她真的是个妓女
[02:58] Men used to pay her for sex. 以前男人付钱就能和她做爱
[03:00] In fact, that’s how she met Michael. 其实 她就是那样遇见迈克尔的
[03:03] Oh, was that a secret? 那是个秘密吗
[03:05] Oops. 该死
[03:50] Adrian! 艾德里安
[03:57] He’s here. 他来了
[04:08] Maxwell! It’s so good to see you. 麦克斯韦 见到你太好了
[04:11] My dear friends. 我亲爱的朋友们
[04:13] How many years has it been? 多久没见啦
[04:14] Too many. 太久了
[04:16] How was your flight from Savannah? 从萨凡纳飞过来旅途顺利吗
[04:17] Bumpy, but I survived. 颠颠簸簸的 但我挺过来了
[04:19] So sorry to hear about 听到你和希拉
[04:20] you and Sheila getting a divorce. 离婚的消息 我深表遗憾
[04:22] Yeah, and I was so sorry to read about 看到你们的女佣被谋杀的新闻
[04:24] your maid getting murdered. 我也很遗憾
[04:25] Yes. Well, we’ve both had a run of bad luck. 是啊 我们都倒霉不断
[04:33] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[04:35] I’m going to Remi’s fraternity to get the rest of his stuff. 我要去雷米的兄弟会取回剩下的东西
[04:38] Remember? 记得吗
[04:38] Yes, well, something’s come up. 记得 但有件事
[04:41] The spa is out of my face cream, 温泉浴场没有我用的面霜了
[04:44] so I need you to run to the valley 所以我需要你去山谷里
[04:45] to pick up a jar. 给我买一瓶
[04:47] Can’t you have it delivered? 你不能让他们送过来吗
[04:48] Well, that would take all day, and I need it now. 那会花一天时间 而我现在就要
[04:52] When I looked in the mirror this morning, 今早我照镜子的时候
[04:53] I found a new wrinkle. 发现了一条新皱纹
[04:55] Really? Just the one? 真的吗 才一条
[04:59] I will ignore that vicious attack 我会装作没听到你恶毒的话
[05:01] because you are about to do me the sweetest of favors. 因为你就要帮我个大忙了
[05:03] Fine. I will go all the way to the valley 好吧 我会长途跋涉去山谷里
[05:06] for a single jar of face cream. 就为给你买一瓶面霜
[05:08] You know what? 这样吧
[05:09] Get yourself one, too. 给你自己也买一瓶
[05:11] I’ve seen tighter skin on elbows. 肘部的皮肤都比你脸上的更紧致
[05:15] I love the way we tease each other. 我真喜欢我们这样互相取笑
[05:16] Who has a better time than we do? 谁会比我们更开心啊
[05:18] I’ll ask around. 我会四处问问的
[05:20] And don’t worry about Remi. 别担心雷米
[05:21] I’ll let him know there’s been a change of plans. 我会告诉他计划有变
[05:29] He’s all yours. 他是你的了
[05:31] Thank you, Mrs. Delatour. 谢谢您 德拉图太太
[05:41] You ever get hungry? 你会饿吗
[05:44] Yeah. 会啊
[05:45] Interesting. 有意思
[05:46] And what do you do in those situations? 那你饿了怎么办呢
[05:49] Do you go to a place where food is available– 你会去提供食物的地方吗…
[05:52] I’m not going to dinner with you, Sam. 我不会和你一起去吃晚饭的 山姆
[05:55] What? How did you even jump to that? 什么 你怎么突然说到这个
[05:57] Go away! 走开啦
[06:01] All right. 好吧
[06:03] Maybe you’re under the impression 也许你以为我遇到每个女孩
[06:04] that I try this hard with every girl I meet. 都会这么调情
[06:06] I don’t. 其实不是的
[06:08] I… I just got a feeling about us. 我 我只是觉得我俩有火花
[06:10] And I think you’re feeling it, too. 你也觉得有吧
[06:12] Come on. Look me in the eye and tell me I’m wrong. 看着我的双眼 说我错了
[06:17] Okay. I like you. 好吧 我喜欢你
[06:20] Let’s say we go to dinner. I continue to like you. 我们共进晚餐 我还喜欢你
[06:22] We have a couple of drinks. I like you more. 我们喝了几杯 我更喜欢你了
[06:24] It turns out that you can dance, 你居然会跳舞
[06:25] and I like you a little too much. 我又喜欢你多一点
[06:28] The next thing I know, we’re married, we have two kids, 很快我们就结婚了 还生了两个孩子
[06:30] I stop singing, and then I don’t like you at all! 我放弃唱歌 然后就不喜欢你了
[06:36] But those are good-looking kids, right? 但我们的孩子一定都很漂亮 对吧
[06:38] Seriously? I got work to do. 说真的 我还要干活
[06:42] Okay. 好吧
[06:44] But… 不过…
[06:45] at some point, you are gonna say yes to me. 总有一天 你会接受我的
[06:49] No, Sam, I won’t. 不 山姆 我不会
[07:16] ¿Que tal, Rosita? 怎么了 罗西塔
[07:18] That lawyer promised he could bring my son here. 那个律师保证能让我儿子来美国
[07:21] But now he says that he needs to file more papers. 现在却说还要递交材料
[07:24] That will cost hundreds of dollars. 还要花好几百美金
[07:25] I can’t afford that. 我付不起
[07:27] What am I gonna do? 我要怎么办
[07:29] Please don’t ask for a loan. 千万别问我借钱
[07:30] Not before breakfast. 别在早餐前啊
[07:31] I wouldn’t ask if I wasn’t so broke. 要不是我这么穷我也不会问你借
[07:34] This is why you should learn to save. 所以你才要学着省钱
[07:36] Maybe you shouldn’t go to the movies so much. 也许你不该经常去看电影
[07:38] What? 什么
[07:38] Seriously. You could have what you need in a few months. 说真的 这样过几个月你就能省下这笔钱了
[07:41] I can’t wait a few months. I need my son, now. 我等不了几个月了 我现在就要我儿子过来
[07:44] Hey, watch your tone. 注意你的语气
[07:46] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[07:48] But this is important to me. 但这对我很重要
[07:50] And after all I’ve done for you, 我帮了你那么大的忙
[07:52] I thought maybe you’d want to help. 你也该帮帮我吧
[07:55] Oh, my God. 天哪
[07:58] You’re blackmailing me. 你在勒索我
[08:00] Huh? 什么
[08:01] That’s what this is, isn’t it? 就是这样吧
[08:03] You’re trying to shake me down because you saw me with Cody. 你想以我和科迪的事勒索我
[08:05] No, no. I’m not shaking nobody. 不不 我没想勒索谁
[08:07] You think you can control me? 你以为能控制我吗
[08:09] Well, you can’t. 不可能
[08:11] I’m calling your bluff, Señorita. 我不会被你唬住的 小姐
[08:13] You go ahead and tell old Spence about my affair. 你尽管去跟斯宾思说我出轨了
[08:15] I’ll get a divorce before I give in to extortion. 我就算离婚也不会受你要挟
[08:17] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[08:21] Nothing. 没事
[08:22] I heard yelling. 我听到争吵声了
[08:25] Rosie asked for a loan. 罗西要借钱
[08:26] I said no. 我拒绝了
[08:28] We’re done. 没事了
[08:30] Unless there’s something else 除非你还有事
[08:31] you wanted to say to Mr. Spence. 要跟斯宾思先生说
[08:50] I was 20 when I came to L.A. 我到洛杉矶时才二十岁
[08:54] And I just knew I was gonna be in the movies. 我知道自己一定能拍电影
[08:59] The closest I got was a diner 最接近这梦想时却是
[09:00] across the street from Paramount. 在派拉蒙影业对面的小餐厅里
[09:03] You were a waitress? 你是个服务员吗
[09:05] For six years. 干了六年
[09:07] And I could never make ends meet. 一直入不敷出
[09:10] And then one day this man walks in, 有一天 来了个男人
[09:13] and he seemed so nice. 人很好的样子
[09:15] We got to talking, and this… nice man 我们聊了起来 这个”好人”
[09:19] tells me he has a lot of lonely, rich friends. 说他有很多寂寞而富有的朋友
[09:24] And then he asked me if I’d like to make some easy money. 还问我要不要赚快钱
[09:28] Isn’t it funny how our lives can turn 是不是很有趣 我们的生活会因为
[09:30] on just one simple question? 一个简单的问题而从此改变
[09:34] And one stupid answer. 还有一个愚蠢的回答
[09:38] God, if Olivia starts telling people the truth, 天哪 要是奥利维亚把真相告诉别人
[09:40] Michael will be humiliated. 迈克尔一定会颜面尽失的
[09:41] Then you should tell him. Soon. 那你应该尽快告诉他
[09:45] Will you be there when I do? 你会陪着我吗
[09:47] Please. I don’t know how he’ll react. 拜托 我不知道他会有什么反应
[09:51] Sure. I’ll be there. 当然 我会伴你左右
[09:53] Thank you. 谢谢
[09:55] And thanks for not judging me. 还要谢谢你没有看不起我
[09:59] Oscar Wilde said, “Every saint has a past, 奥斯卡·王尔德有句话 “每个圣人都有过去
[10:02] and every sinner has a future.” 每个罪人都有未来”
[10:07] Well, which am I? 那我是哪种
[10:08] Aw, honey. You’re both. 亲爱的 你两者皆是
[10:11] Just like the rest of us. 跟我们所有人一样
[10:18] So we’re at dinner, and Sheila looks up and says, 我们共进晚餐时 希拉抬头说
[10:21] “I’m tired of listening to you talk.” “我已经厌倦听你说话了”
[10:23] That is how my wife decided to end 20 years of marriage. 我妻子就这样决定结束我们二十年的婚姻
[10:26] It is her loss, my darling. 那是她的损失 亲爱的
[10:28] No one ever thought she deserved you. 大家都觉得她配不上你
[10:30] Thank you, Evelyn. 谢谢 伊芙琳
[10:31] The good news is, you’re single again, 好消息是 你又单身了
[10:33] in the prime of life. 而且正值壮年
[10:34] This is your time for adventure. 是时候开始冒险了
[10:36] Meaning what, nightclubs, singles bars? 什么意思 去夜店 单身酒吧
[10:40] After all these years, 过了这么多年
[10:41] I’d feel a little lost in that world. 我会在那种世界里觉得茫然的
[10:42] You just need someone to guide you. That’s all. 你只是需要有个人来引导你而已
[10:46] Perhaps. 也许吧
[10:49] I’m a little tired. 我有点累了
[10:50] If you don’t mind, 先失陪了
[10:51] I’ve been up since 4:00 A.M. Eastern time. 我从东部时间早上四点到现在一直没睡
[10:53] Go on. Take a little nap. 快去吧 打个小盹
[10:54] Thank you again for holding my hand 谢谢你们在这令人沮丧的时刻
[10:56] during this depressing time. 给我安慰
[10:59] We’ll find a way to lift your spirits. 我们会想办法让你打起精神来的
[11:00] Don’t you worry. 别担心
[11:06] No. 不行
[11:08] Excuse me? 什么
[11:09] I know what you’re planning, and I said no. 我知道你在计划些什么 我说不行
[11:14] Our agreement doesn’t give you veto power. 我们的协议没有给予你否决的权利
[11:17] Then I’ll ask nicely. 那我就友好地告诉你
[11:19] This man is my friend. 这个男人是我朋友
[11:21] Please leave him alone. 请离他远点
[11:22] Oh, my god. 我的天哪
[11:25] You have feelings for him. 你喜欢他
[11:26] Oh, don’t be stupid. 少犯傻了
[11:27] Yes, you do. I can see it. 你就是喜欢他 我能看出来
[11:29] You have a little crush. 你对他有些迷恋
[11:31] And you’re fat. So what? 而你很胖 那又怎样
[11:34] Well, this is delicious. Her heart beats. 真有趣 她心动了
[11:36] Tell me more. 还有什么情况
[11:37] I’m serious, Adrian. 我是认真的 艾德里安
[11:38] If you have any regard for me whatsoever, 如果你对我还有一丝在乎
[11:39] you will not involve him in your disgusting little hobby. 就不要把他也进你的不良小嗜好里去
[11:43] So the question is, do I have any regard for you? 但问题在于 我是否在乎你的感受呢
[11:46] Damn it, adrian. 该死的 艾德里安
[11:47] Don’t corrupt him just to hurt me. 别为了伤害我而带坏他
[11:52] I’m gonna introduce Maxwell Rose to wanton carnality 为了他的中年生活考虑
[11:55] for his own middle-aged good. 我打算把麦克斯韦·罗斯带进荡妇联盟
[11:58] The fact that it will hurt you is just a bonus. 会伤害你这件事只是额外奖励
[12:18] The car’s loaded. If there’s anything else, 东西都装上车了 如果还忘了什么
[12:20] you’ll probably have to come back for it. 你可能就得回来拿了
[12:21] Nah, I’m good. This is just trash anyway. 没有了 这只是些垃圾
[12:24] Just let me throw it away, and we can get going. 等我把这丢了 我们就走吧
[12:27] Wait. Wait. 等等
[12:29] Why are you throwing that away? 你为什么要把这丢掉
[12:31] It’s ruined. 它坏了啊
[12:32] It got ripped, see? 它被扯开了 看到了吗
[12:35] Only along the seam. 只是接缝处被扯开了
[12:37] That’s nothing. I can fix that in two seconds. 没关系 我分分钟就能补好
[12:41] Wh–you carry a sewing kit? 你随身带着针线包
[12:45] I like to be prepared. 我喜欢未雨绸缪
[12:53] That is amazing. 真是太神奇了
[12:55] Not really. 还好啦
[12:56] Seriously. I wouldn’t know how to do that. 说真的 换我我就不会补
[12:58] Well, you don’t have to. You have money. 你也不需要知道 你有钱就够了
[13:00] Most people can’t afford to throw a shirt away 大多数人都不会因为一点小裂缝
[13:02] because of a little rip. 就把一件衬衫丢掉的
[13:05] Right. 好吧
[13:06] You must think I am spoiled rotten. 你肯定觉得我是个被宠坏的堕落男人
[13:08] I think you’re spoiled. 我觉得你是被宠坏了
[13:11] But not rotten. 但是不堕落
[13:15] Now take off your shirt. 把衣服脱掉
[13:17] Excuse me? 什么
[13:19] I’m gonna want to see this on you. 我想看你穿上这个的样子
[13:20] I’ll be done in a minute. 我一分钟内就能补好
[13:29] Maybe two minutes. 也许要两分钟
[13:36] Hey there. You got a sec? 你有空吗
[13:41] I’m so sorry about what happened. 对于发生的一切 我很抱歉
[13:43] You know, it’s one thing for Peri to yell at me. 佩里吼我是一回事
[13:45] But for her to raise her voice to you, that’s inexcusable. 但她对你也大吼大叫 这就无法原谅了
[13:47] Don’t worry about it. 不用担心
[13:48] I do. I see how hard you work. 我当然担心 我知道你工作有多努力
[13:50] You’re the one that makes this house a home. 是你让这里像个家
[13:52] And I’m beyond grateful. 我无尽感激
[13:54] Thank you. 谢谢你
[13:58] I understand you need some money 我知道你现在需要钱
[14:00] to bring your son to America. 把你儿子带到美国
[14:03] Yes. 是的
[14:06] I hope this helps. 我希望这个能帮到你
[14:13] Mr. Spence… 斯宾思先生
[14:14] It’s a gift, from me to you. 这是我送你的礼物
[14:17] Peri doesn’t need to know. 不需要让佩里知道
[14:20] Thank you so, so much. 真的太感谢你了
[14:23] You’re such a good man. 你真是一个大好人
[14:28] And you are an amazing woman. 你也是一个很棒的女人
[14:34] He had an erection? 他勃起了
[14:36] Yes. 是的
[14:37] A boner. 硬了
[14:38] Un salchicha de cemento. 像根水泥香肠
[14:40] What did you say? 你说了什么
[14:41] What could I say, “Congratulations”? 我还能说什么 恭喜吗
[14:43] I got outta there. 我赶紧出来了
[14:44] Congratulations? 恭喜
[14:46] Ohh. He’s very big. 他的真的很大
[14:50] How big? 有多大
[14:53] Like this? 像这个吗
[14:55] More like… 更像
[14:56] this. 这个
[14:58] You lie. Oh, my… 你骗人 天哪
[14:58] – I swear. – Can we put the produce away? -是真的 -能把农作物放下吗
[15:01] The gardener’s staring. 园丁看着呢
[15:02] So this money, he just gave it to you? 这笔钱 他就这么给你了吗
[15:05] Yes. He said it was a gift. 对 他说是给我的礼物
[15:08] Are you sure his intentions were… honorable? 你确定他的目的…纯洁
[15:12] What do you mean? 这话什么意思
[15:13] When rich men give poor women that kind of money, 有钱男人给穷女人那么一大笔钱时
[15:16] they usually expect something in return. 通常会期望有点回报
[15:18] N-no. Mr. Spence is not like that. 不 斯宾思先生不是那样的人
[15:20] Are you sure? I mean, he did have his… cucumber 你确定 他确实把自己的…黄瓜
[15:24] jammed into your thigh. 抵到你的大腿上了啊
[15:25] Maybe you shouldn’t take the money. 或许你不该收下这笔钱
[15:27] No! I need it for Miguel. 不行 我需要这笔钱才能接来米格尔
[15:29] Just make it clear that he’s not getting anything in return. 说清楚他得不到回报就行
[15:32] We’re maids. 我们是女佣
[15:33] The only thing we polish is their silver. 我们擦拭的只有他们的银器
[15:35] What am I gonna say to him? 那我要怎么跟他说
[15:38] I don’t know. 不知道
[15:39] Tell him you have a boyfriend. 就告诉他你有男朋友
[15:41] Where am I supposed to get a boyfriend? 我去哪儿找个男朋友
[15:56] Sam! 山姆
[15:57] Guess who just called me. 你猜刚才谁打电话给我了
[15:58] Who? 谁
[15:59] Benny Soto. 本尼·索托
[16:03] Do you like Gloria Estefan, 你喜欢葛洛利亚·埃斯特芬[女歌手]
[16:04] Enrique Iglesias? 安立奎·伊格莱希亚斯吗
[16:05] Yeah. 喜欢
[16:06] He’s their producer. And he wants to meet with me. 他是他们的制作人 现在他想跟我见面
[16:09] Wow. That’s… huge. 真是大喜事啊
[16:11] You have no idea. 天大的喜事
[16:12] I sent out like a hundred demos. 我寄出去了无数份试样唱片
[16:13] This is my first “Yes.” 这是第一个答应见我的
[16:14] And it’s Beny freakin’ Soto! 还是大名鼎鼎的本尼·索托
[16:17] He wants to meet with me tomorrow at noon. 他想明天中午跟我见面
[16:19] Congratulations. 恭喜
[16:23] So I was thinking maybe you can drive me there. 所以我在想你能不能开车送我过去
[16:26] What? 什么
[16:28] You know, in the car. 用这辆车送我
[16:30] First of all, this is not a car. 首先 这不仅是一辆车
[16:33] It’s a Rolls-Royce. 这是辆劳斯莱斯
[16:34] And second of all, no. 其次 不行
[16:35] It’s all the way across town. Come on, Sam. 见面地点在市区的另一边 拜托 山姆
[16:37] I can’t take a bus. 我可不能坐公交过去
[16:40] Sure, then on the way home, 行啊 回来的时候
[16:41] we can stop at the unemployment office, 我们可以顺便在失业办公室停下
[16:42] because when Odessa finds out, she’s gonna fire my ass. 因为奥黛莎要是发现的话 肯定会炒了我
[16:53] Sam… 山姆
[16:57] what if I did go to dinner with you? 要是我答应跟你去吃晚餐呢
[17:02] Didn’t you just tell me you’d never go on a date with me 你刚才不是跟我说你永远不会跟我约会
[17:04] because it would ruin your life? 因为那会毁了你的生活吗
[17:06] Well, in my defense, when I said that, 容我辩护一句 说那话时
[17:08] I didn’t need anything from you. 我还不需要你帮我
[17:10] So you admit you’re just using me. 所以你这是承认在利用我
[17:14] Yes. 是的
[17:18] We should leave by 11:00 to beat the traffic. 我们十一点前出发 避免堵车
[17:20] Aah! Thank you! 谢谢你
[17:27] So we don’t know how she found out 我们不知道她是怎么知道的
[17:30] or if she’s told anyone else. 也不知道她有没有告诉别人
[17:32] All we can be sure of is that Olivia is now aware 我们唯一能确定的就是奥利维亚现在知道
[17:34] of your wife’s… former profession. 你妻子….以前的职业
[17:40] We’re going to move. 我们要搬家
[17:44] What? 什么
[17:45] My law firm has an office in New York. 我的律师事务所在纽约有办事处
[17:47] They will make room for me. 他们会给我腾个地方
[17:48] But we don’t know anyone in New York. 但我们在纽约谁也不认识
[17:51] Exactly. 正是
[17:53] I don’t want to leave L.A.. All my friends are here. 我不想离开洛杉矶 我的朋友都在这里
[17:56] Friends? What friends? 朋友 什么朋友
[17:59] Well, you know. Everyone at the country club. 就是乡村俱乐部里那些人啊
[18:01] They’re really not our friends. 他们还真不是我们的朋友
[18:02] They’re only nice to us because I’m a successful lawyer 他们对我们友好只是因为我是成功的律师
[18:04] and you’re my glamorous wife. 而你是我光彩照人的妻子
[18:06] Once they find out the truth, that is all going to change. 一旦他们知道真相 那都会改变
[18:09] Honey… 亲爱的
[18:10] I’m not trying to hurt you. 我不是在伤害你
[18:11] I’m trying to protect you. 我是想保护你
[18:16] Mr. Stafford, 斯塔福德先生
[18:18] you have every right to be upset, 你完全有理由不高兴
[18:19] but you can’t pack up and leave the state 但也不能因为几个人可能说闲话
[18:21] because a few people might gossip. 就打包东西搬去另一个州啊
[18:22] Oh, so I should wait to make sure they’re gossiping? 那我应该等确定他们说闲话之后再走吗
[18:25] I don’t think so. 我可不这样认为
[18:26] Marisol isn’t nice to me because you’re successful. 玛莉索对我友好不是因为你事业有成
[18:29] She’s my friend. 她是我的朋友
[18:31] I need her. 我需要她
[18:34] Fine. We’ll take her with us. 那好 我们带她一起走
[18:37] – Wait. Hold on. – Well, what is the problem? -等等 -有什么问题吗
[18:39] You told us you don’t have any family here. 你之前说你这里没有家人
[18:41] Yeah, but I-I– 是 但我…
[18:42] Well, I’ll make it worth your while. Don’t you worry. 我不会亏待你的 不用担心
[18:44] Now I want both of you to start packing tomorrow morning. 你们俩明早就开始打包
[18:48] We are leaving Beverly Hills. 我们要离开比佛利山庄
[19:02] Hey, Zoila. Does Valentina have a really good sewing machine? 佐拉 瓦伦蒂娜是不是有台很棒的缝纫机
[19:06] Why? 怎么了
[19:06] Well, I wanted to get her something. 我想送她点东西
[19:08] You know, for helping me pack up and everything. 谢谢她帮我打包东西什么的
[19:14] You don’t need to buy her anything. 你不需要给她买任何东西
[19:16] No, I want to, 不 我想买
[19:17] and I know she likes to make her own clothes, so– 我知道她喜欢自己做衣服 所以
[19:19] It’s her job to help you. 帮助你是她的职责
[19:21] Yeah, but I– 是啊 不过我
[19:22] Remi, I really need to finish the floors. 雷米 我真的得赶紧擦完地了
[19:24] Okay? 好吗
[19:28] Sure. Sorry. 当然 不好意思
[19:36] Did you send Valentina to U.S.C.? 你派瓦伦蒂娜去了南加州大学吗
[19:39] Maybe. 也许吧
[19:41] Why would you do that? 你为什么这么做
[19:44] Valentina came to me. 瓦伦蒂娜来找我的
[19:47] She told me how she feels about Remi… 她告诉我她对雷米的感觉
[19:50] – Oh, for god sake. – How she’s loved him all these years from afar. -天啊 -她这么多年一直默默地暗恋他
[19:54] It’s so romantic. 真的好浪漫啊
[19:55] So the two of you went behind my back? 所以是你们俩背着我搞这么一出是吧
[19:57] Well, isn’t that just great? 真是太棒了啊
[20:01] But she really loves him. I can tell. 但她对他是真爱 我看得出来
[20:04] I don’t care! 我才不管是不是真爱
[20:05] Why are you being this way? 你为什么这样极端呢
[20:07] Because I don’t want to see my daughter’s heart get broken. 因为我不想眼睁睁看我女儿的心碎
[20:11] You know Remi. He would never do that. 你了解雷米的 他永远都不会那样的
[20:14] What I know is that boys with money 我只知道 富家子弟
[20:16] don’t end up with the maid. 才不会跟女佣白头偕老一辈子
[20:18] And you know that, too. 你也清楚这一点的
[20:22] You can’t still be holding on to that. 你不会还一直放不下那件事吧
[20:24] After all these years? 毕竟这么多年过去了
[20:26] He made promises to me. 他对我许下过承诺
[20:28] And, yes, I remember every single one. 没错 我记得每一个承诺
[20:32] He met someone else. 他另遇良人了
[20:34] You know that sort of thing happens. 你知道 这样的事时有发生
[20:36] Well, it’s not gonna happen to my daughter. 这样的事绝不能在我女儿身上发生
[20:40] Please tell Remi he is not to go near Valentina. 请转告雷米 他别想近我女儿一步
[20:42] He’s starting to really like her. 他开始喜欢上她了
[20:44] How can I say that to him? 我怎么能对他说这些
[20:48] Valentina and I will not be coming to work 瓦伦蒂娜和我这几天
[20:50] for the next few days. 都不会来工作了
[20:53] That should give you plenty of time to think of something. 这应该可以给你足够的时间想清楚
[21:05] Do you have a moment? 你有时间吗
[21:08] Uh… sure. 当然
[21:10] What’s on your mind? 你想说什么
[21:15] I can’t move to New York. 我不能搬去纽约
[21:17] Why not? 为什么
[21:17] Personal reasons. 私人原因
[21:19] Well, what are they? Perhaps I can help. 具体是什么呢 也许我能帮上忙
[21:20] And I’m sorry, but… 我很抱歉 不过
[21:22] Like I said, they’re personal. 就像我说的 是私人原因
[21:25] Well, Taylor will be heartbroken. 泰勒会心碎的
[21:27] She’s really… come to depend upon you. 她真的 开始依赖你了
[21:30] And I’ve become very fond of her. 我也很喜欢她
[21:33] More than I expected to. 比我预计的要喜欢的多
[21:36] She is special, isn’t she? 她很特别 对吧
[21:38] She is. 确实
[21:41] Well, that is why I have to get her out of here 这就是我得让她离开这里的原因
[21:45] before she becomes the main course 不然她就成了八卦女人们的
[21:46] for the ladies who lunch. 主要笑柄了
[21:51] Before anyone starts packing, 在大家打包之前
[21:54] let me talk to Olivia. 让我跟奥利维亚谈谈
[21:56] What good would that do? 那能帮上什么忙呢
[21:57] I could learn a few things– 我可以了解一些情况
[21:59] how she found out, 比如她是怎么发现的
[22:00] if she plans on telling anyone else. 她是不是打算告诉别人
[22:05] And why would Olivia talk to you? 奥利维亚为什么要跟你说呢
[22:07] She’s a bitterly divorced woman. 她是个痛苦的离异妇女
[22:10] Trust me. They’ll talk to anyone. 相信我 这样的女人会特别想倾诉的
[22:17] I’ve decided to move here. 我决定搬到这儿来了
[22:18] To Los Angeles? Are you serious? 搬来洛杉矶吗 你是认真的
[22:21] I only moved to Savannah because of Sheila. 我是因为希拉才搬到萨凡纳
[22:23] Now that we’re divorced– 现在既然我们俩已经离婚了
[22:24] I’m absolutely thrilled. 我真的太开心了
[22:25] Think of all the decadent dinners we’ll have. 想想咱即将过的颓废夜生活
[22:28] In fact, what are you doing tonight? 话说 你今晚想干什么
[22:32] Adrian’s introducing me to someone. 艾德里安要介绍个人给我
[22:35] A woman? 女人吗
[22:36] Yes. 对啊
[22:39] Was that insensitive of me to mention another woman? 我提到别的女人 这样是不是很麻木
[22:41] No. 没有
[22:43] We’re friends. We should be able to talk. 我们是朋友 我们应该能谈心的
[22:46] Friends. 朋友
[22:49] There was a time when we could’ve been more than that, 我们曾有机会可以比朋友更亲密
[22:51] but you chose Adrian. 但你选择了艾德里安
[22:52] After you chose Sheila. 是在你选择了希拉之后
[22:54] As you know, I came to regret my choice. 你知道 我最后后悔自己的选择了
[22:59] Do you ever regret yours? 你有后悔过你的选择吗
[23:03] On second thought, 仔细考虑后
[23:04] I don’t think you should move to Los Angeles. 我觉得你不该搬来洛杉矶
[23:07] Why not? 怎么呢
[23:09] This city changes people. 这座城市会改变人
[23:12] And I like you… 而我喜欢你
[23:15] just the way you are. 本来的样子
[23:17] I don’t think you need to worry about me. 我觉得你不需要担心我
[23:19] After all these years, I know exactly who I am. 这么多年过去了 我很清楚自己的为人
[23:21] Well, you just remember that 当你见到艾德里安的朋友时
[23:23] when you meet this friend of Adrian’s. 可得记住这句话
[23:27] You never answered my question. 你还没回答我的问题
[23:31] Do you regret choosing Adrian? 你后悔选择艾德里安吗
[23:35] What does it matter? 有什么关系呢
[23:37] He is what I deserve. 他就是我应得的人
[23:42] Yeah. There you go. 就这样吃
[23:45] Hello, Mr. Spence. 斯宾思先生
[23:47] Hi, Rosie. 罗西
[23:49] Hello, uh… 你好
[23:50] Raul. He’s your gardener. 劳乌 他是你的园丁
[23:53] Of course. Raul. 当然了 劳乌
[23:56] I love your work. 你工作表现不错
[23:57] What’s up? 怎么了
[23:58] I gave the money to my lawyer, 我把钱交给了律师
[24:00] and everything is going really good. 事情进展的很顺利
[24:02] So we wanted to take a minute and thank you proper. 所以我们想花一分钟时间好好感谢你
[24:06] We? 我们
[24:07] Yes. Raul is my boyfriend. 是的 劳乌是我的男朋友
[24:13] Oh. I, uh, I — I didn’t know that. 我 我还不知道
[24:16] Oh, yes. For many months now. 是的 已经很久了
[24:19] We are very happy. 我们真的很开心
[24:22] Well, congratulations. 恭喜你们
[24:24] Thanks. 多谢
[24:26] So Raul has a favor to ask you, 劳乌想请你帮个忙
[24:29] and he means no disrespect. 他无意冒犯
[24:32] What is it? 什么事
[24:33] He saw you hug me yesterday, 他看见你昨天拥抱我
[24:36] and he’d prefer you don’t do that anymore 他希望你别再那么做了
[24:37] because it makes him, uh, what is the English word? 因为这会使他 那个词用英语怎么说来着
[24:41] Jealous? 嫉妒
[24:43] Violent. 暴力
[24:46] I’m sorry. It won’t happen again. 我很抱歉 那不会再发生了
[24:49] Oh, no. You don’t gotta worry. 不 你不用担心
[24:51] He’s a teddy bear. 他就是只泰迪熊
[24:52] You know, underneath the violent. 但内心深处是暴力的
[24:56] Let’s go. 我们走吧
[25:18] So I was gonna try to put the hook 如果你觉得不错的话
[25:19] back in at the end again if you think that’s a good idea. 我打算在这首歌末尾再加上主旋律
[25:22] I do. 我同意
[25:23] So tell me, what part of Puerto Rico are you from? 告诉我 你来自波多黎各的什么地方
[25:27] Oh, come on. 拜托
[25:29] The accent is distinctive. 你口音很特别
[25:31] I produced an album in San Juan. 我在圣胡安[波多黎各首都]出过一张专辑
[25:33] You’ve been to the island? 你去过岛上吗
[25:35] Many times. 很多次
[25:36] It’s a hotbed of talent. 那里人才济济
[25:38] Well… obviously. 很显然 你就是
[25:41] Thank you. 谢谢你
[25:41] Mm. Listen, Carmen, 听着 卡门
[25:44] You definitely got some skills. 你确实有实力
[25:46] but you’re a little underproduced. 不过你有点不足之处
[25:48] The good thing is, 值得高兴是
[25:50] I can fix that. 我能弥补这一点
[25:52] Ay, Benny. 本尼
[25:53] You don’t know what it means for me to hear you say that. 你不知道你的话对我来说意味着什么
[25:55] But can I keep it real with you? 不过 我能和你实话实说吗
[25:57] Yes, of course. 当然可以
[25:58] If you’re gonna sing in English, 你要是打算唱英文歌
[25:59] you gotta get rid of this accent. 就得改掉这个口音
[26:01] I know it’s funny for me to say that, 我知道这么说挺可笑
[26:03] but that’s the audience. 不过听众就是这样
[26:05] Americans — they like Latinas 美国人 他们喜欢拉丁人
[26:07] as long as they’re not too Latin. 只要他们不那么拉丁化
[26:10] And how do I do that? 我该怎么做
[26:12] Practice– 练习
[26:14] when you sing, when you talk, when you breathe, 在你唱歌 说话 呼吸的时候
[26:18] every chance you get. 一有机会就练习
[26:19] Then whatever I have to do, I’m gonna do it. 不管需要做什么 我都会照做的
[26:23] Good to know. 这样就好
[26:25] Well, I think we’re in business. 我们就这么说定了
[26:26] Oh, my god. 天啊
[26:28] Let’s get some lunch. Celebrate. 一起吃午饭吧 庆祝下
[26:29] I’d love to. 我很乐意
[26:30] Mm. You like Cuban food? 你喜欢古巴菜吗
[26:32] Bring on the croquetas. 上炸丸子吧
[26:34] Let me call the valet. 我给服务员打个电话
[26:35] They take forever to get the car. 他们要很久才能取到车
[26:37] Oh, relax. We’ll take mine. 别担心 坐我的车走
[26:47] It belongs to a friend. Sam. 这是我朋友的车 山姆
[26:49] I want you to meet Benny Soto, my new producer. 来认识下我的新制作人 本尼·索托
[26:52] Hey, that’s great. 真不错
[26:53] Nice to meet you, Sam. 很高兴认识你 山姆
[26:55] Head east on Sunset, then I’ll direct you. 向东开往日落大道 然后我来给你指路
[27:00] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[27:01] I’m so sorry. It won’t be long. Just a quick lunch. 我很抱歉 不会很久的 只是一顿便饭
[27:03] That wasn’t the deal. 我们可不是这么说好的
[27:04] Sam, please don’t blow this for me. 山姆 别搞砸了
[27:06] That’s my future in there. 那里坐着的可是我的未来
[27:18] I really want to thank you, Benny. 我真的很感谢你 本尼
[27:20] Oh, no problem. 没关系
[27:21] You know, when I first started in this business, 当我第一次跨入这行时
[27:23] I promised myself, if I ever made it to the top, 我向自己保证 要是我能事业有成
[27:26] I would send the elevator back down. 我会尽力帮助尚未成功的人
[27:30] Well, I won’t disappoint you. 我不会让你失望的
[27:31] I know. 我知道
[27:33] I know you won’t. 我知道你不会的
[27:51] My man, 老兄
[27:53] can we turn left at the light here? 在这个红绿灯左转
[27:55] We’re gonna stop by my place first. 我们要先去我家
[28:00] Carmen? 卡门
[28:04] You heard him. Left at the light. 你听到了 红绿灯左转
[28:25] Where is east L.A. anyway? 东洛杉矶到底在哪呢
[28:27] Well, you know when we’re on the freeway 记得我们在高速路上
[28:29] and you make me speed up? 你让我加速的时候吗
[28:31] That neighborhood? 在那附近吗
[28:33] Oh, goodness. 天啊
[28:35] You sure you don’t want me to go with you? 你确定不用我陪你去吗
[28:37] This is between me and Zoila. 这是我跟佐拉之间的事
[28:40] I owe her an apology, 我欠她一个道歉
[28:42] and I’ve gotta deliver it like a big girl. 我必须勇敢地说出来
[28:44] In 20 years, I never heard you guys fight like that. 二十年来 我从未见过你们闹得那么厉害
[28:47] What did you do? 你做了什么
[28:50] A long time ago, before you were born, 很久之前 在你出生之前
[28:53] Zoila had a relationship with my brother. 佐拉曾跟我哥谈过恋爱
[28:57] Uncle Henri and Zoila? 昂利舅舅和佐拉
[28:59] But when Henri met Aunt Cynthia, 但后来昂利遇见了你辛西娅舅妈
[29:02] a woman from… a similar background, 她和我们背景相似
[29:06] Zoila had her heart broken. 佐拉伤透了心
[29:08] And apparently, she’s never gotten over it. 很显然 她从未释怀
[29:12] So when she sees me and Valentina 所以她看到我和瓦伦蒂娜
[29:14] hanging out together… 一起出去玩时
[29:16] She’s worried history will repeat itself. 她担心历史会重演
[29:22] So what exactly is it you have to apologize for? 那你到底是为什么要道歉
[29:27] I’m the one who introduced Cynthia to Henri. 是我把辛西娅介绍给了昂利
[29:38] You’re not really dating the gardener, are you? 你不是真的在和那个花匠约会 对吗
[29:40] What? 什么
[29:41] Raul’s close to 60. 劳乌快六十岁了
[29:43] He’s got a wife and kids. 他有老婆和孩子的
[29:45] Now I’m not dumb. 我又不蠢
[29:48] No. Raul and I are not dating. 是的 劳乌和我没在约会
[29:50] Rosie… why would you lie to me? 罗西 你为什么对我说谎呢
[29:54] Well, the other day when you hugged me… 那天你抱我的时候
[29:59] Oh, my god. You didn’t feel my… 我的天啊 你不会是感觉到了我的…
[30:01] I did. 是的
[30:02] Oh, I am so embarrassed. 真是太尴尬了
[30:03] No, you have nothing to be embarrassed about. 不 你没什么要尴尬的
[30:06] God has been very good to you. 上帝对你真是太好了
[30:07] I did not mean for that to happen. 我不是故意的
[30:09] It’s just that you’re so kind and warm and… 只是你是那么好 那么温暖…
[30:12] And it’s been so long since Peri and I– 我和佩里已经很久…
[30:14] My body responded. 我的身体就有了反应
[30:16] It’s okay. 没关系的
[30:18] And I’m sorry for lying. 很抱歉我说谎了
[30:20] I just needed to make sure you didn’t have any… 我只是想确认你没什么…
[30:23] You know, expectations. 你懂的 期望
[30:25] No, none. I know that’s not a possibility. 不 绝对没有 我知道那是不可能的
[30:29] Again, I… 再一次 我
[30:30] I apologize. 我向你道歉
[30:35] It was never my intention 我从来都无意
[30:36] for you to know how I feel about you. 让你知道我对你的感受
[30:53] Excuse me. 打扰了
[30:57] I’m looking for my friend Zoila Diaz. 我在找我的朋友佐拉·迪亚斯
[31:01] She lives on this block, but I can’t remember which house. 她住在这一区 但是我忘了是在哪一栋了
[31:07] Do you know her? 你们认识她吗
[31:09] She’s Latino. 她是拉丁美洲人
[31:15] Well, no worries. 好吧 算了
[31:17] I’m sure I’ll find her. 我相信我会找到她的
[31:21] Enjoy your party. 玩得愉快
[31:26] All I’m saying is, you don’t walk out on your boss. 我只是说 你不能炒了你老板
[31:29] Well, you weren’t there. You don’t know what happened. 你没在现场 你不知道怎么回事
[31:31] – Then tell me. – I don’t want to talk about it. -那告诉我 -我不想讨论这个
[31:54] Zoila! Are you home? 佐拉 你在家吗
[31:59] Zoila! 佐拉
[32:03] Zoila! I know you’re in there. 佐拉 我知道你在家
[32:05] Isn’t that Miss Genevieve? 那不是吉纳维芙小姐吗
[32:12] Zoila! 佐拉
[32:19] Oh! Oh, god! 天啊
[32:28] Marisol. 玛莉索
[32:29] I’m sorry to bother you. 很抱歉打扰你
[32:30] This letter came to the house a few days ago. 几天前邮差送来了这封信
[32:32] It’s addressed to you. 是寄给你的
[32:35] Oh, it’s just some promotional thing. 只是一些促销广告
[32:36] It’s not important. 没什么重要的
[32:37] I wasn’t sure. 我不确定
[32:39] You won’t tell Tayler I stopped by, will you? 你不会告诉泰勒我来过 对吗
[32:41] Of course not. 当然不会
[32:42] Some mail still comes to the house for you. 家里还有一些来信是寄给你的
[32:45] I try to save it, but she makes me throw it away. 我想留下来 但是她让我都扔了
[32:49] If she knew I brought something for you, 如果她知道了我帮你带信
[32:50] she would just scream at me. 她就会吼我了
[32:53] Taylor screams at you? 泰勒吼你了
[32:55] She has become this crazy nightmare. 她已经变成一场疯狂的噩梦了
[33:00] To tell you the truth… 说真的
[33:03] I don’t know how much more I can take. 我不知道我还能忍多久
[33:07] Would you like some tea? 要喝杯茶吗
[33:10] Yeah. 好
[33:20] How’s your mom? 你妈妈怎么样了
[33:21] Well, she says she’s dying. 她说她快死了
[33:23] The doctor says she has a sprained wrist. 医生说她扭伤了手腕
[33:25] I wonder who we should believe. 真不知道我们该相信谁
[33:27] So she’s okay. 这么说她没事了
[33:29] Good. 太好了
[33:33] Did you know our moms got into a fight today? 你知道我俩的妈妈今天吵了一架吗
[33:36] Mine just told me we were taking a few days off. 我妈只跟我说我们要放几天假
[33:39] She didn’t say why. 也没说原因
[33:40] I think maybe your mom’s upset that we’re getting so close. 我想可能是因为你妈不高兴我们走得太近了
[33:43] Well, I’m not. 但我喜欢
[33:45] I like spending time with you. 我喜欢和你待在一起
[33:48] Me, too. 我也是
[33:50] You know, for a minute there 有那么一分钟
[33:50] I really thought this was going somewhere. 我真的觉得我们是有可能的
[33:54] And… now? 现在呢
[33:57] Come on. You know how much my mom needs your mom. 拜托 你知道你妈对我妈有多重要
[34:01] And if us hanging out all the time 如果我们在一起
[34:02] is causing this much tension between them, 给她们带来那么多矛盾
[34:05] maybe we should just cool it. 也许我们应该先缓一缓
[34:12] Okay. 好吧
[34:15] Still buds, though, right? 但我们还是好朋友 对吧
[34:18] Sure. 当然
[34:22] Good. 那就好
[34:31] So why don’t you just quit? 那你为什么不直接辞职呢
[34:33] I’ve thought about it. 我有想过不干了
[34:34] But now it looks like I won’t have to. 但目前来看我不必这样做了
[34:37] You see, Taylor is trying to convince Michael 泰勒正在试图说服迈克尔
[34:40] to move to New York. 搬去纽约
[34:41] New York? 纽约
[34:43] She thinks you’re gonna tell the whole town about her past, 她觉得你会把她以前的事到处宣扬
[34:45] and she is scared to death. 她害怕得要命
[34:48] Ha! She should be. 她是应该害怕
[34:51] Of course, she deserves what she gets. 当然 她是罪有应得
[34:54] But it might be better for you if they don’t leave town. 但如果他们不搬家对你也许更有利
[34:57] How so? 这话怎么说
[34:59] Mrs. Stafford… 斯塔福德夫人
[35:01] I think Michael is still in love with you. 我觉得迈克尔还爱着你
[35:04] He has a funny way of showing it. 他示爱的方式还真搞笑
[35:06] Leaving me for hooker Barbie? 为了那贱人抛弃我
[35:08] But I watch him. 但就我观察
[35:09] He’s always talking about you. 他总提起你
[35:11] He’s always looking at pictures of you. 他还经常看你的相片
[35:14] Really? 真的吗
[35:15] He’s starting to realize he made a mistake. 他开始意识到他错了
[35:18] But, you know, if they leave town, move to New York. 但是 如果他们搬去纽约了
[35:20] Well, you know how it is. 你知道这将会是什么结果
[35:22] Out of sight, out of mind. 他看不到你了 也想不起你了
[35:29] I’m gonna write Taylor a letter. 我给泰勒写封信
[35:32] Oh? 是吗
[35:33] I’ll promise that I won’t tell anyone what I know. 我会保证我绝对不把我知道的说出去
[35:36] I’ll say it’s because of 我会说这一切都是
[35:36] my deep and continuing affection for Michael. 因为我对迈克尔旧情难忘
[35:39] And I’ll give her the letter. 我会把信交给她
[35:40] Oh, no. Not her. 不是给她
[35:42] You give it to him so he knows how I feel. 你把信交给迈克尔 那样他就知道我的感受了
[35:46] Oh, that is brilliant. 这想法太棒了
[35:50] Unless someone else knows about Taylor’s past. 除非还有人知道泰勒的过去
[35:53] If word gets out, they’ll still move. 如果谣言纷纷 他们还会搬走
[35:55] Nobody else knows. 没人知道了
[35:57] How did you find out? 你是怎么发现的
[35:59] Evelyn Powell told me. 伊芙琳·鲍威尔告诉我的
[36:01] How does Evelyn know? 伊芙琳又是怎么知道的
[36:03] Oh, it was her husband who first hired Taylor. 一开始是她老公雇的泰勒
[36:06] Adrian hired Taylor? 艾德里安雇了泰勒
[36:08] He propositioned her while she was working in some diner. 在她服务的一次晚宴上 他把她召了
[36:11] Apparently, he does that sort of thing. 很显然 他经常干那种事
[36:13] Wait. I’m confused. 等等 我有点迷糊了
[36:15] Adrian Powell uses prostitutes? 艾德里·鲍威尔召妓
[36:17] Oh. Not for himself. 不是为他自己
[36:19] He gives them as gifts to his friends. 他把那些女人作为礼物送给朋友
[36:23] What? 不是吧
[36:25] Yep. 是啊
[36:25] Evelyn calls it his disgusting little hobby. 伊芙琳管这叫他的不良小嗜好
[36:28] He brings those women right into their house. 他还把那些女人带回家
[36:31] That’s how Evelyn first met Taylor 伊芙琳就是那样遇见了泰勒
[36:32] and that girl who got murdered. 还有那个被谋杀的女孩
[36:36] Flora Hernandez. 芙罗拉·赫尔南德斯
[36:38] Oh, yes. 就是她
[36:39] In addition to being their maid, 除了给他们当女佣
[36:41] Flora was also Adrian’s whore. 芙罗拉还是艾德里安的妓女
[37:05] Hello? 你好
[37:07] No, I’m sorry. She’s asleep right now. 很抱歉 她睡着了
[37:09] Who, may I ask, is calling? 可以问问你是谁吗
[37:13] Oh, Henri. 昂利啊
[37:17] I didn’t recognize your voice. 我没听出来是你
[37:20] It’s me. Zoila. 我是佐拉
[37:25] It’s been a long time. 好久没联系了
[37:30] How is she? 她的情况啊
[37:37] Honestly? 说实话吗
[37:41] I’m worried about her. 我很担心她
[37:44] She’s been through a lot. 她经历了太多
[37:47] I think it would be a good idea 如果你能飞回来看看她
[37:48] if you… flew out to see her. 那就太好了
[37:53] Really? 真的吗
[37:56] That would be great. 那太好了
[37:59] I know she’s missed you… 我知道她很想你
[38:03] A lot. 非常想
[38:05] …all the way down into Huntington Beach 在亨廷顿海滩沿线
[38:06] for highs only in the 70s. 出现七十年代才有的高温
[38:09] Here’s the 7-day forecast. 以下是未来一周的天气预报
[38:10] Tomorrow, a little fog at the beach. 明天 海岸线周围将会升起薄雾
[38:14] Here’s the 7-day forecast. 以下是未来一周的天气预报
[38:16] Tomorrow, a little fog at the beach. 明天 海岸线周围将会升起薄雾
[38:20] And then a lot of clouds start coming in on Wednesday 而接下来的周三以及周四
[38:23] and Thursday. 天气将转为多云
[38:24] And then a lot of clouds start coming in 而接下来的周三以及周四
[38:27] – on Wednesday– – Carmen? -天气将转为 -卡门
[38:29] I’m busy. 我现在很忙
[38:30] I know. It’s just… 我知道 只是
[38:32] I need to tell you something. It’s important. 我得跟你说些事 很重要
[38:36] Okay. 好吧
[38:38] You are smart. 你很聪明
[38:40] And you are beautiful. 人也很漂亮
[38:41] And your music is really amazing. 而且你的音乐简直惊艳
[38:46] You don’t have to let men like Benny Soto– 你没必要让本尼·索托这样的人…
[38:47] Sam. 山姆
[38:49] It’s a rough business. 这行不好干
[38:51] And I’m not 22 anymore. 我也不再年轻了
[38:52] If I don’t make it soon, it’s not gonna happen. 要是我不快点红起来 就永无出头之日了
[38:56] But think of what you’re becoming. 可是看看你成了什么样
[38:58] All for a couple of gold records? 为了几张金唱片至于吗
[39:00] Will it be worth it? 真的值得吗
[39:03] When I get the gold records, 当我拿到金唱片的时候
[39:05] I’ll let you know. 我会告诉你的
[39:10] You are not the girl I thought you were. 你不是我认识的那个姑娘了
[39:14] I guess that means you don’t want to go to dinner with me anymore? 这是说你不再愿意和我共进晚餐了吧
[39:19] No. 是的
[39:21] I don’t. 不想了
[39:24] It’s okay. 没关系
[39:28] No. 不
[39:31] It’s not. 有关系
[39:33] Then for the weekend, 到了周末
[39:34] the Santa Ana winds start blowing, 圣塔安娜风将会袭来
[39:36] and the temperatures are gonna warm up again. 气温也将再次回暖
[39:41] Then for the weekend, 到了周末
[39:42] the Santa Ana winds are blowing, 圣塔安娜风将会袭来
[39:45] and the temperatures are gonna warm up again. 气温也将再次回暖
[39:50] Then for the weekend, 到了周末
[39:52] the Santa Ana winds are blowing, 圣塔安娜风将会袭来
[39:54] and the temperatures are gonna warm up again. 气温也将再次回暖
[40:00] So Olivia won’t tell anyone else? 这么说奥利维亚不会告诉别人了
[40:02] That’s what she said. 她是这么说
[40:03] So… it’s over? 那么 这事结束了
[40:06] I think so. 我想是的
[40:07] How in the world did you get her to agree to this? 你到底是怎么让她开口答应的
[40:10] Well, first I had to tell her you were a bitch. 首先我得跟她说你是个贱人
[40:13] Then everything sort of fell into place. 接下来的事基本上水到渠成了
[40:15] Oh, wonderful. 太好了
[40:17] Now if you’ll excuse me, 我先失陪一下
[40:18] I’m gonna tell Michael we don’t have to move. 去告诉迈克尔我们不用搬家了
[40:20] Well, before you do that, 在这之前
[40:22] I need to ask you a favor. 我想麻烦你帮我个忙
[40:24] Obviously, I am in the mood to give you anything you want. 显然 现在什么忙我都会帮你
[40:28] It’s gonna sound odd, 这听上去会有些奇怪
[40:31] But I want to hear about Adrian Powell 但我想知道艾德里安·鲍威尔
[40:32] and his prostitutes. 还有他的妓女的事
[40:36] Why? 为什么
[40:38] I need to understand what is going on in that house. 我得弄明白那栋房子里发生的事
[40:47] Adrian calls them “Intimate get-togethers.” 艾德里安称之为”亲密联欢”
[40:52] And the guest list 而客人名单中
[40:54] always includes a beautiful young woman. 总有一位年轻的漂亮女人
[40:59] She is then introduced 她随即被介绍给
[41:01] to a middle-aged friend of Adrian’s 艾德里安的一位
[41:02] who has no idea she’s been hired for the evening. 完全不知其中底细的中年朋友
[41:07] This is followed up with a little small talk 接下来他们会寒暄几句
[41:09] and a lot of wine. 开怀畅饮
[41:13] After an hour or so, a signal is given. 大约一个小时以后 他给出信号
[41:16] The woman then suggests it’s time to take the party upstairs. 这女人随即建议去楼上继续派对
[41:21] Because Adrian’s friend is now drunk, 因为艾德里安的朋友喝醉了酒
[41:24] it doesn’t occur to him to say no. 他不会想到拒绝的
[41:28] Does anyone know about this? 有人知道这件事吗
[41:30] I think Evelyn knows. 我想伊芙琳应该知道
[41:34] And she’s not happy about it. 而且她对此并不高兴
[41:39] Where is Adrian while all this is happening? 这一切发生的时候艾德里安在哪
[41:42] That’s the weird part. 这就是奇怪的地方
[41:44] He just disappears. 他就这么消失了
[41:48] This whole thing is bizarre. 这整件事奇怪极了
[41:51] Isn’t it, though. 可不是嘛
[41:54] So Adrian Powell hires prostitutes 这么说艾德里安·鲍威尔
[41:57] to have sex with his friends 为他的朋友招妓买淫
[41:59] who have no idea they’re being set up? 而他们完全不知道自己被人设计
[42:01] Exactly. 一点不错
[42:04] But why? 但是为什么
[42:06] Why would he do this? 他为什么要这么做
[42:09] What on earth does Adrian get out of this? 艾德里安到底能得到什么
蛇蝎女佣

Post navigation

Previous Post: 蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme