Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] We have to go to the police. 我们得去找警察
[00:04] They need to know the truth about Flora. 他们需要知道芙罗拉死亡的真相
[00:06] Why? They already arrested someone. 为什么 他们已经逮捕了嫌犯
[00:08] Maybe he didn’t do it. 也许他并没犯罪
[00:09] I wanna get out of here, mama. 我想离开这里 妈妈
[00:11] I’m working on it, baby. 我在努力 宝贝
[00:13] We’re hoping to find someone to live in. 我们希望找个入住女佣
[00:16] That’s the situation that I’m looking for. 正是我期望的情况
[00:18] What about the girl who got killed? 被谋杀的那个姑娘呢
[00:19] Those people she worked for, they’re… strange. 她工作的那家人 他们…很奇怪
[00:23] Are you ambitious, Marisol? 你有野心吗 玛莉索
[00:27] I found a lawyer for immigration. 我找到了一个移民律师
[00:29] He said that he can help me bring Miguel to america. 他说能帮我把米格尔带来美国
[00:31] Who’s Miguel? 谁是米格尔
[00:32] That’s her kid back in Guadalajara. 是她的孩子 在瓜达拉哈拉[墨西哥]
[00:34] I like waiting on you. 我喜欢伺候你
[00:35] Rich boys? They never fall in love with the help. 富家子弟不会爱上女佣的
[00:39] Do you have a crush on me? 你不会喜欢我吧
[00:41] I’m not admittin’ nothing. 我不做评论
[00:42] – This is Bonita’s replacement? – Her name is Carmen. -这就是接博妮塔班的人吗 -她叫卡门
[00:45] The only reason I took this job 我之所以接下这份工作
[00:46] was so I could become friends with Alejandro. 就是为了能跟亚历翰卓成为朋友
[00:48] If you play him your music, I will fire you. 如果你敢把自己的歌曲放给他听 我就炒了你
[00:51] – What is this? – It’s nothing. -这是什么 -没什么
[00:54] Carmen! 卡门
[00:59] Odessa! Are you okay? 奥黛莎 你还好吗
[01:07] So when does Odessa get back from the hospital? 奥黛莎什么时候出院
[01:09] It should be about a week. 大约一周后
[01:10] But you don’t gotta worry about a thing. 但您不用担心
[01:12] Carmen and I are gonna take great care of this place. 卡门和我会恪尽职守的
[01:17] See that you do. 我相信你们会的
[01:25] So what do we do first? 我们首先做什么
[01:28] I say lets get crazy and wax the floors. 我建议给地板上蜡
[01:32] Carmen? 卡门
[01:35] It’s not right. 这样不对
[01:37] What’s not? 什么不对
[01:38] Alejandro’s never here. 亚历翰卓都不来这里
[01:39] Between his other houses and all his touring, 他还要去别的住宅 参加巡演
[01:41] he’s in this house, what, ten weeks a year? 一年也就在这里待十周吧
[01:44] If that. 还不到呢
[01:47] Most of the time, this amazing place is empty. 大部分时间里 这栋豪宅都是空的
[01:49] Nobody sits on the silk sofa. Nobody plays the grand piano. 丝质沙发没人坐 三角钢琴没人弹
[01:53] So what? 那又如何
[01:53] So it’s immoral. 这样不道德
[01:54] If God blesses you with nice things, 如果上帝赐给你好东西
[01:56] he expects you to use them. 他希望你使用它们
[01:58] Carmen. 卡门
[02:02] We have to enjoy what god has given us. 我们得享受上帝恩赐的东西
[02:04] This is our way to thank him. 这是我们感谢他的方式
[02:05] Uh, what are you doing? 你在做什么
[02:07] Well, if Alejandro won’t thank God for his many blessings, 如果亚历翰卓不感谢上帝赐予的东西
[02:09] I think someone should do it for him. 我觉得该有人代替他感谢
[02:14] What about the waxing? 那给地板上蜡呢
[02:16] Yeah, we’ll get to it… 我们会做的
[02:18] after I spend 20 minutes in this pool… 等我在泳池里待二十分钟…
[02:20] thanking God. 感谢上帝
[02:25] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[02:27] Nothing. 没什么
[02:29] I just didn’t know you were this… 我只是没想到你是如此…
[02:33] Religious? 虔诚吗
[03:16] It’s the police. 是警察
[03:17] They say they need to talk to you about your son. 他们说得和你谈谈你儿子的事
[03:21] I’m sorry to tell you this. 很抱歉告诉你
[03:22] A girl was stabbed, and Eddie had the knife. 一个姑娘被捅死了 刀在埃迪手里
[03:27] The police investigation is over. 警方调查结束了
[03:29] They’re convinced your son is guilty. 他们确信你儿子有罪
[03:36] Marisol. 玛莉索
[03:38] Hey, guys. 姐妹们
[03:39] Have you seen this? 你们看报纸了吗
[03:42] There’s something in here about your friend. 有关于你们朋友的新闻
[03:44] The one who was murdered. 那个被谋杀的女佣
[03:45] They wrote about Flora? 他们写了芙罗拉的事
[03:46] And the boy who was arrested. 还有被捕的男孩
[03:50] “Suspect in maid murder maintains his innocence.” “谋杀女佣的嫌疑犯坚称清白”
[03:54] Well, what else is he gonna say? 不然他还要怎么说
[03:55] Who knows? Maybe he didn’t do it. 谁知道呢 也许他是无辜的
[03:57] They caught him with the knife. 警方抓住他时 他拿着刀
[03:59] He was hit on the head, and when he came to, 他被砸晕了 清醒过来时
[04:01] the knife was in his hand. 刀就在手里
[04:02] This kid is being framed. 这孩子是被陷害了
[04:05] According to the article. 报道是这么说的
[04:08] Well, I guess anything’s possible. 一切都有可能啦
[04:09] Especially in that house. 特别是在那栋房子里
[04:12] – Hey, anyone want grapes? – Mnh-mnh. -有谁要吃葡萄吗 -不用了
[04:15] So… did Flora ever talk about the Powells? 芙罗拉谈论过鲍威尔一家吗
[04:20] Why would you ask that? 为什么这么问
[04:22] I was in their house last Friday. 上周五我去了他们家
[04:24] I cleaned the room that she was murdered in. 清理了她被谋杀时所在的房间
[04:30] What was it like? 那里什么样
[04:31] Ugh. There was blood everywhere. 到处都是血迹
[04:33] It was awful. 太可怕了
[04:36] Flora did talk about the Powells, 芙罗拉的确谈论过鲍威尔一家
[04:37] and she had nothing good to say about them. 她没说他们什么好话
[04:40] Can we not talk about those people? 我们能不说那些人了吗
[04:42] It’s a nice day. Let’s just enjoy the grapes. 今天天气很好 快吃葡萄吧
[04:45] Well, Taylor has a luncheon today. 泰勒今天有午宴
[04:47] So I better get to the store. 我最好还是赶紧去商店
[04:50] Marisol. 玛莉索
[04:51] Do me a favor. 帮我个忙
[04:52] Stay away from the Powells. 离鲍威尔一家远点
[04:55] Why? 为什么
[04:55] Well, if that boy was framed, 如果那男孩是被陷害的
[04:58] I’m willing to bet they had something to do with it. 我敢打赌他们一定脱不了干系
[05:01] Good to know. 谢谢你告诉我
[05:07] Page 43. 43页
[05:08] What? 什么
[05:09] If Flora was white, she would have been on page one. 如果芙罗拉是白人 这条新闻肯定在头版
[05:20] You going to the movies tonight? 你今晚要去看电影吗
[05:21] A bunch of us are going to see “White Heat” at the music hall. 一些朋友要去音乐厅看《歼匪喋血战》
[05:23] I’m trying to get Glen here to go with us. 我在说服格伦和我们一起去
[05:25] Dude, it’s in black and white. 哥们 那是部黑白电影
[05:27] Yeah, but it’s not boring. I swear. 是啊 但绝不无聊 我保证
[05:29] James Cagney plays this psychopath 詹姆斯·卡格尼扮演
[05:30] who goes around killing all these people. 一个到处杀人的神经病
[05:32] If he killed ’em in color, I’d consider it. 如果这是彩色电影 我会考虑的
[05:35] Why are boys always so obsessed with violence? 为什么男孩们对暴力如此着迷
[05:39] Aren’t there any young men who like films 难道就没有喜欢
[05:40] about romance and heartbreak? 浪漫心碎电影的年轻人吗
[05:43] Yes. 有啊
[05:43] And they see those films while dating other young men. 他们会和男朋友们一起去看浪漫电影
[05:48] Now that you mention it, 既然你提到了
[05:49] I always thought you were gay. 我一直以为你是基佬
[05:54] Yeah. She says things like that. 是啊 她就是这样直言不讳
[05:56] Mom. 妈妈
[05:58] Do you remember what we talked about? 你记得我们的约定吗
[06:00] Oh, that’s right. 对了
[06:02] When your friends are here, I’m invisible. 你朋友们来玩时 我自动隐身
[06:14] Come on. You gotta check it out. 来吧 你得看看这部电影
[06:16] Sorry, dude. 抱歉 哥们
[06:16] I just don’t like old movies. 我只是不喜欢老电影
[06:18] I do. I like old movies. 我喜欢老电影
[06:21] Really? 真的吗
[06:22] Sure. I just saw “Rear Window” last week. 是啊 我上周刚看了《后窗》[希区柯克执导电影]
[06:24] You’re into Hitchcock? 你喜欢希区柯克吗
[06:25] Oh, sure. I love “Rebecca” 是啊 我喜欢《蝴蝶梦》
[06:27] and “Strangers on a Train,” 《火车怪客》
[06:29] and “North by Northwest.” 和《西北偏北》
[06:31] Really? 真的吗
[06:33] I had no idea. 我都不知道
[06:34] Right. 是啊
[06:37] Have you seen “Psycho”? 你看过《惊魂记》吗
[06:38] No, I haven’t. 没有
[06:41] Are you kidding me? 你开玩笑吧
[06:42] How have you not seen “Psycho”? 你怎么没看过《惊魂记》
[06:43] I know. I know. 我知道
[06:44] How can I call myself a Hitchcock fan? 没看过还好意思说自己是希区柯克粉
[06:47] Valentina. 瓦伦蒂娜
[06:49] I need help with the groceries. 来帮我整理杂货
[06:52] Excuse me. 失陪了
[07:06] So what was going on in there? 刚才是什么情况
[07:08] Nothing. We were just talking. 没什么 我们只是在聊天
[07:11] Must have been important 一定是聊很重要的内容
[07:12] for you to sit down at the table. 不然你怎么都坐下了
[07:15] It wasn’t important. 不重要啦
[07:15] We were just laughing about something. 我们只是在说笑
[07:18] Mr. Remi can laugh with his friend. 雷米先生可以和朋友一起笑
[07:19] You’re here to work. 你是来工作的
[07:21] Mami. 妈咪
[07:22] He is your employer, not your friend. 他是你的雇主 不是朋友
[07:24] If you cannot remember that, 如果你记不住
[07:25] I will take you out of this house. 我会把你赶出去
[07:27] Do you understand? 明白了吗
[07:39] Rosie! 罗西
[07:40] Spence, stop. You’re just embarrassing yourself. 斯宾思 别这样 你只是在自取其辱
[07:42] Is something wrong? 出什么事了吗
[07:44] Maybe. Is this my underwear? 可能吧 这是我的内裤吗
[07:46] What? 什么
[07:47] I found ’em under our bed, and it’s not my brand. 我在我们的床下找到的 这不是我穿的牌子
[07:49] I bought them for you a year ago. 我一年前给你买的
[07:50] Well, I’ve never seen them before. 我以前从来没看到过
[07:51] I’m strictly Calvin Klein, and this is– 我只穿CK内裤 而这牌子是…
[07:53] this is some Italian name I can’t even pronounce. 我念不出来的意大利名字
[07:55] Okay, okay, you are so paranoid, 好吧 你太多疑了
[07:57] I can’t even deal with you right now. 我现在没法和你解释
[07:59] Tell him you’ve seen these, like, a million times. 告诉他你经常看到这条内裤
[08:01] – Stop coaching her. – Stop yelling. You’re scaring her. -别教她 -别嚷嚷 你吓坏她了
[08:03] – I am not. – She’s terrified. -我没有 -她吓坏了
[08:04] – Tell him you’re terrified. – Stop telling her what to say! -告诉他你吓坏了 -别教她说话
[08:09] I’m sorry, Rosie. 对不起 罗西
[08:11] I’m upset because I’m worried another man 我很生气 因为我担心是另一个男人
[08:13] has left his underwear in my bedroom. 把内裤落在我卧室里
[08:17] But I trust you to tell me the truth. 但我相信你会告诉我真相
[08:19] So for the last time, do you recognize these? 最后问你一遍 你认出这条内裤了吗
[08:28] I think so. 我觉得是
[08:30] You think? 你觉得
[08:35] Yes, I’ve seen them. 我见过
[08:42] Well, my mistake. 我错了
[08:44] No harm, no foul. 没关系
[08:46] Now you’ve gotta get dressed 赶紧去换衣服吧
[08:47] if you’re gonna make your call time. 还得去拜访别人呢
[08:53] Thank you. 谢谢
[09:15] Hello, Mrs. Powell. 您好 鲍威尔太太
[09:16] Marisol, how are you doing? 玛莉索 你好吗
[09:18] Good. How about you? 挺好的 您呢
[09:20] Have you had any luck finding a housekeeper? 您找到管家了吗
[09:21] No. 没有
[09:23] The agency sent over this one woman. 中介机构派来了个女的
[09:24] She was stone-cold deaf. 她完全是个聋子
[09:26] I need someone who can react when I’m screaming at them. 我想找个被骂时有点反应的佣人
[09:29] Shrimp puffs. 虾仁泡芙
[09:34] You know, I could come and help you if you like. 如果您需要的话我可以来帮您
[09:37] That’s sweet, but aren’t you here full-time? 那真好 但你不是做全职吗
[09:40] I could come on my day off. 我可以在休息日的时候来
[09:41] Your day off? 休息日的时候
[09:42] Why are you so eager to work for Adrian and me? 你为什么这么想为我和艾德里安工作呢
[09:44] You seem like nice people. 你们看上去很和善
[09:46] No, we don’t. 我们可不和善
[09:48] And I need the money. 而且我需要钱
[09:49] That I understand. 这样我就懂了
[09:53] So… what do you say? 那您觉得怎么样
[09:55] I say your hearing is good, and I’m desperate. 我觉得你的听力不错 而且我现在急需女佣
[09:58] – Let’s do it. – Great. -就这样定了 -太好了
[10:00] Just make sure you get Taylor’s permission first. 但你要保证先得到泰勒的同意
[10:02] Taylor has no say over what I do on my day off. 泰勒没有权利管我休息的时候做什么
[10:05] Marisol, we have a saying here in Beverly Hills. 玛莉索 在我们比利佛山庄有这样一句话
[10:07] To steal another woman’s husband is rude, 偷别的女人的老公很粗鲁
[10:10] but to steal her maid is unforgivable. 但偷她的女佣就是不可原谅的
[10:13] Fine. I’ll ask her. 好的 我会问她的
[10:14] But I’m sure it won’t be a problem. 但我肯定不会有问题
[10:18] Absolutely not. 绝对不行
[10:20] What? 什么
[10:21] You heard me. I don’t want you working there. 你听到了 我不想你去那儿工作
[10:23] May I ask why not? 我能问问原因吗
[10:24] Because you should be resting on your day off 因为休息日你就应该休息
[10:26] so you’re fresh for when I need you. 这样当我需要你的时候你就精神焕发了
[10:28] This will not affect my work. 这不会影响到我的工作
[10:29] I don’t care. It just makes me uncomfortable. 我不管 这样让我很不舒服
[10:32] But why? It would be a few hours a week, 可是为什么呢 一周就几个小时而已
[10:34] and I’d be helping out your friend. 而且我帮的是您的朋友啊
[10:38] Evelyn Powell comes to my home several times a month. 伊芙琳·鲍威尔每个月是会来我家几次
[10:40] I feed her. I smile at her jokes. 我摆出食物招待她 在她讲笑话时配合她
[10:43] But make no mistake. 但请不要弄错
[10:45] She is not a friend of mine. 她不是我的朋友
[10:56] No need to apologize. 没必要道歉
[10:57] I had a feeling she might feel that way. 我有预感她会那样觉得
[10:59] All right. Well, you take care. Bye. 好的 保重 再见
[11:03] Who was that? 谁的电话
[11:05] Marisol offered to work for us 玛莉索主动说要为我们工作
[11:08] one day a week. 每周一天
[11:10] Taylor said no. 泰勒不同意
[11:12] Marisol offered? 玛莉索主动提出的
[11:13] Well, her manner was casual, but I could tell 虽然她说的很随意 但我看得出来
[11:15] it was something she very much wanted. 她非常想来这里工作
[11:19] Really? 真的吗
[11:22] You’re wearing your smug smile. 你又开始自鸣得意地笑了
[11:26] The one that makes me want to strike you. 这笑容真让我想打你
[11:29] The day Marisol worked here, we spoke. 那天 玛莉索来家里清洁 我们聊了聊
[11:31] It was only for a few moments, but… 虽然只有一会儿 但是…
[11:34] I could tell she was interested. 我能感觉到她对我有兴趣
[11:37] For the last time, darling, when a woman’s skin crawls, 最后告诉你一次 亲爱的 女人起了鸡皮疙瘩
[11:40] it doesn’t mean she’s attracted to you. 并不代表她对你有意思
[11:43] So Taylor said no, huh? 泰勒不同意 是吗
[11:45] Well, you know how she feels about us. 你知道她对我们是什么态度
[11:47] Still, I shall have to have a talk with her. 但我还是要和她谈谈
[11:52] You know, we could always find another maid. 其实我们大可以再找一个女佣
[11:56] No. 不必了
[11:58] I want Marisol. 我就要玛莉索
[12:08] 洛杉矶系列片经典之作 歼匪喋血战
[12:22] Valentina? 瓦伦蒂娜
[12:23] Oh. Hi, Remi. 雷米
[12:25] What are you doing here? 你在这儿做什么呢
[12:26] I told you I liked old movies. 我跟你说过我喜欢老电影
[12:28] I decided I had to check Cagney out. 我决定来看看卡格尼的电影
[12:32] – Hi. – Oh, sorry. -你好 -抱歉
[12:33] Guys, this is Valentina. 这位是瓦伦蒂娜
[12:35] This is Alyssa, Dan, Stacey… 这是阿丽莎 丹 史黛丝
[12:37] – Hi. – Alli, Kelly, and James. -你们好 -阿莱 凯莉 还有詹姆斯
[12:40] So are you by yourself? 你是一个人来的吗
[12:42] I called my friend, but she flaked. 我本来叫了朋友 但她太累了来不了
[12:44] You want to sit with us? 你想和我们一起坐吗
[12:46] I guess I could. 好啊
[12:48] Cute dress. Where’d you get it? 这裙子真好看 你在哪儿买的
[12:51] I made it. 我自己做的
[12:51] Shut up. 怎么可能
[12:52] Yeah. I’m gonna be a designer. 真的 我想做设计师
[12:54] By the way, I love your shoes. 顺便说一句 我喜欢你的鞋
[12:56] Are they Marc Jacobs? 是马克·雅可布的吗
[12:58] Good eye. 好眼力
[13:00] We like the new girl. 我们喜欢这个新女孩
[13:03] So do I. 我也是
[13:04] Ah, here we go. Come on, guys. 我们走吧
[13:15] I don’t like to lie. 我不喜欢撒谎
[13:19] Those underwears… 这条内裤
[13:21] they do not belong to Mr. Spence. 不是斯宾思先生的
[13:25] Of course they don’t. 这当然不是
[13:27] I’ve been wanting to explain. 我一直想跟你解释的
[13:28] It’s… actually a really funny story. 其实倒是个有趣的故事
[13:32] I like to laugh. 我喜欢笑
[13:35] So while you were in San Diego seeing that immigration lawyer, 你去圣地亚哥见移民律师时
[13:39] this actor in my movie came over to rehearse. 和我一起拍电影的男演员过来排练
[13:41] And it was really hot that day, 那天真的很热
[13:43] so we decided to run lines in the pool. 所以我们决定在泳池里练台词
[13:45] And when he left, he must have asked a million times, 他走的时候 大概问了上千次
[13:47] “Do I have everything?” “我东西都带齐了吗”
[13:48] But he clearly didn’t because he, you know… 但显然他没带齐 因为他 你懂的
[13:51] He left his underwear behind. 他落下了他的内裤
[13:58] Rosie, I know what you must be thinking, 罗西 我知道你在想什么
[14:00] but… I’ve told you the truth. 但是 我说的是实话
[14:03] Then why not tell Mr. Spence? 那为什么不告诉斯宾思先生
[14:05] Because he’s insecure. 因为他这个人没安全感
[14:08] And he would assume the worst. 他会把事情往最坏处想
[14:12] For God sake, Rosie. 天呐 罗西
[14:14] He’s my husband. 他是我丈夫
[14:17] Just because we fight, 我们吵架
[14:18] it doesn’t mean we don’t love each other. 并不意味着我们不相爱了
[14:20] I would never hurt him like that. 我绝对不会那样伤害他的
[14:26] This actor… 那个演员
[14:28] You swear you didn’t… 你发誓你没有…
[14:32] you know? 你懂的
[14:35] I swear on the life of my child. 我以我孩子的性命发誓
[14:41] Okay. 好吧
[14:44] I won’t say nothing to Mr. Spence. 我不会跟斯宾思先生说的
[14:50] Thank you. 谢谢
[15:08] I should have been born rich. 我应该出生在富贵之家
[15:10] We’re right there with you, Mija. 我们都这么想 米娅
[15:12] No, no, no. It’s different for me. 不不 我跟你们不一样
[15:14] You guys know how to pull off poverty. 你们知道怎么摆脱贫穷
[15:16] I don’t. 我不知道
[15:17] Was that a compliment? 这是赞美我们吗
[15:18] Who cares? 管他呢
[15:20] I’m on a beach with Enrique Iglesias. 我现在正和安立奎·伊格莱希亚斯在沙滩上呢
[15:24] See, ever since I was a kid, 我从小就知道
[15:25] I knew I was meant to own nice things, 我应该拥有美好的东西
[15:27] not clean them. 而不是清洁它们
[15:28] I don’t think you ever cleaned this. 你应该没清洁过这个吧
[15:30] It’s disgusting. 脏死了
[15:32] Rosie, for the next hour, we’re on vacation. 罗西 接下来一个小时我们是在度假
[15:34] You ain’t gotta keep thinking like a maid. 不要用女佣的思维方式思考了
[15:35] I was thinking like someone who wants to put her drink down. 我只是想把饮料放下而已
[15:38] Carmen, if you like money so much, 卡门 如果你这么爱钱
[15:40] why don’t you do what the rest of Beverly Hills does? 为什么不学比佛利山庄那些人
[15:43] Marry a rich guy. 嫁个有钱人
[15:45] Because then it’s his money, and he has the power. 因为这样有钱的是他 有权的是他
[15:47] And that is unacceptable. 这点我无法接受
[15:49] Okay, ladies. It’s time to be quiet. 好了 姑娘们 该安静了
[15:52] Let’s just savor the moment. 让我们享受生活吧
[15:55] Carmen! 卡门
[15:56] Son of a bitch! 混蛋
[16:00] Okay. 好吧
[16:01] Stay here. 你们待在这儿
[16:02] I’ll be back. 我马上回来
[16:06] I mean, how can she not wipe this down? 她怎么能不擦干净桌子呢
[16:09] It’s all gross. 实在是太脏了
[16:10] I’m trying to pass out here. 我想好好休息一下
[16:11] Either grab a rag or shut up. 你要么自己擦干净要么闭嘴
[16:18] What is going on here? 这是怎么回事
[16:19] I’m allowed to take a lunch break. 我可以享受午休时间啊
[16:20] Inside, by yourself. Who are those people? 是允许你在房间里一个人享受 她们是谁
[16:23] My friends. 我的朋友
[16:24] Well, I-I want them out of here. 让她们走
[16:26] – Ten more minutes. – No. -再待十分钟 -不行
[16:27] – Please. – No. -求你了 -不行
[16:29] Why are you being so mean? 这么小气干嘛
[16:30] We’re not allowed to have guests here. 我们不能邀请客人过来
[16:32] Why should I risk my job so that you can play hostess? 我凭什么拿自己的工作冒险 让你当女主人
[16:42] Okay, ten more minutes. 好吧 再待十分钟
[16:44] Oh, baby, after that kiss, I deserve at least 15. 亲爱的 刚才一吻可至少值十五分钟
[16:57] Say it for me. 跟我说一遍
[16:59] What? 什么
[16:59] Come on. You know what I want to hear. 得了吧 你知道我想听什么
[17:05] Top of the world, ma. 世界之巅哦妈妈
[17:09] That kills me. 快笑死我了
[17:10] Hey, next week we’re going see “Double Indemnity.” 对了 下周我们去看《双倍赔偿》
[17:12] You in? 你也去吗
[17:14] I’ll have to check. 我看看时间
[17:18] “Top of the world, ma”? “世界之巅哦妈妈”
[17:21] Yeah, I went to the movies last night 我昨晚去看电影
[17:23] and I ran into Remi. 刚好碰到雷米了
[17:26] Like the hook ran into the fish. 就像鱼钩碰到鱼那样
[17:28] It was no big deal. 又没什么大不了的
[17:30] I told you to stay away from him. 我让你跟他保持距离
[17:32] At work. 在工作时而已
[17:33] But when I’m outside of this house, 但出了这栋房子
[17:34] I can hang out with whoever I want. 我跟谁在一起是我的自由
[17:36] He is your employer. You are his maid. 他是你的雇主 你是他的女佣
[17:38] Either way, he likes me. 反正他喜欢我
[17:41] Yeah. He said that to his friends. 他就是这样跟他的朋友说的
[17:43] And they like me, too. 他们也喜欢我
[17:44] Do they know you scrub his toilet? 那他们知道你刷他的马桶吗
[17:47] Every mother wants the best for her child. 天底下的母亲都希望自己的孩子得到最好的
[17:50] Why don’t you? 你为什么就不呢
[17:51] You and I have different ideas about what’s best. 我和你对”最好的”看法不一样
[17:53] Remi is what’s best for me. 雷米对我来说就是最好的
[17:54] And I’m gonna be a part of his life 不管你喜不喜欢
[17:56] whether you like it or not. 我都要成为他生活的一部分
[18:09] Isn’t it nice to have Remi back? 雷米回来住很好对吧
[18:12] Oh, it is. 是啊
[18:14] I don’t think I knew how much I missed him. 我以前都没意识到我有多想他
[18:18] I sure hope he stays for a while. 希望他能多待一段时间
[18:20] I can only imagine how bored he must be. 不过想想他一定很无聊吧
[18:23] Bored? 无聊
[18:24] He’s been living in a Frat House. 他之前一直住在兄弟会
[18:26] You know what those places are like– 你也知道那里的情况
[18:28] Pledge parties and keggers, 喝酒聚会
[18:29] Pretty girls constantly passing by. 美女如云
[18:33] It’s only natural for Remi to miss that kind of excitement. 雷米怀念那种热闹的生活是理所当然的
[18:39] I know! 我知道了
[18:41] We’ll have a party here. 我们在家里办个派对
[18:43] Here? 这里吗
[18:44] Sure. 当然啦
[18:45] I can throw a better party than some silly little fraternity. 我开派对可比弱智兄弟会好得多
[18:48] And Remi can invite as many friends as he wants. 雷米可以想请多少朋友都可以
[18:51] And you don’t have to worry about the catering. 你还不用担心招待的问题
[18:53] Valentina and I can take care of everything. 瓦伦蒂娜和我可以搞定一切
[19:03] What are you still doing here? 你还在这儿干什么
[19:05] I couldn’t find my car keys. 我找不到我的车钥匙了
[19:07] Well, you’ve gotta get to the store. 你必须得去商店了
[19:08] We’re completely out of coffee. 我们一点咖啡都没了
[19:09] It’s on the list. Hey, say good-bye to mama. 正准备去买呢 宝宝跟妈妈再见见
[19:12] Yeah, he’s adorable. Just go. 是啊 他好可爱 走吧你
[19:35] You know how hot you are? 你知道你有多火辣吗
[19:36] I do, but tell me anyway. 我知道 但我还是想听
[20:10] What the hell? Who is that? 搞什么 这是谁啊
[20:12] My maid. 我的女佣
[20:15] What is she doing? 她干什么呢
[20:17] Uh… Rosie? 罗西
[20:21] The coffee… 咖啡
[20:23] Did you want French roast or Colombian? 您是要法式烘焙咖啡 还是哥伦比亚咖啡
[20:29] Can we discuss this later? 咱待会再说这个行吗
[20:42] Peri Westmore’s cheating on her husband? 佩里·韦斯特莫背着老公搞小三吗
[20:44] Oh, yes. With an actor. 对 一个演员小三
[20:47] Which one? 哪个演员
[20:48] He played a detective in that movie where there was a murder. 他在一部凶杀案电影里演侦探
[20:52] Oh, him. 他啊
[20:55] So you’re not gonna tell Spence, are you? 你不会告诉斯宾思的 对吧
[20:58] Sure. Why wouldn’t I? 当然要说 为什么不呢
[21:00] Because you don’t know how he’ll react. 因为你不知道他会作何反应
[21:02] He could get violent. 他可能会很暴力的
[21:03] You think? 你这么觉得啊
[21:04] If I found out Pablo was with another woman, 如果我发现帕布罗有了别的女人
[21:06] I would get violent. 我也会很暴力的
[21:07] Everything below his waist belongs to me. 他腰下三寸只能是属于我的
[21:11] It’s not much, but it’s mine. 虽然也不怎么大 不过就是我的
[21:13] So is Peri in love with this guy or is it just casual sex? 那佩里跟这小三是真爱 还是只是炮友
[21:17] What’s the difference? 有区别吗
[21:19] Either way, it’s a sin, and a sin is wrong. 不管怎样 都是罪孽 而罪孽是不对的
[21:21] You see, this attitude is why 你看 这种态度就是为什么
[21:23] we don’t hang out on weekends. 我们不能在周末出来玩的原因
[21:25] You should’ve seen Peri’s face when I came in. 你们真应该看看我进屋时佩里的表情
[21:28] That cualquiera knew it was over. 那个小贱人知道好日子到头了
[21:31] Okay, you’re not fond of her. We get that. 好吧 你不喜欢她 我们明白
[21:34] But you shouldn’t tell Spence just to get back at her. 不过你不应该就因为报复她而告诉斯宾思
[21:37] If you like him as much as you say– 如果如你所说 你真那么喜欢他的话
[21:39] I do. He’s a good man. 是的 他是个好人
[21:41] Well, then make sure that knowing the truth 那就确保了解事实真相
[21:43] is the best thing for him. 对他来说是最好的选择
[21:45] Because once you tell someone 因为一旦你告诉别人
[21:46] that the person they love is cheating on them, 他所爱的人背叛了他
[21:50] you change their life forever. 就会永远改变他们的命运
[22:09] …your little friends– 你的小伙伴们
[22:11] Marisol, you’re back. 玛莉索 你回来了
[22:14] I hope I’m not interrupting. 我希望我没打扰你们
[22:16] Not at all. In fact, we were just talking about you. 没有 事实上 我们正在谈论你呢
[22:20] Oh, yes. 是的
[22:22] Taylor has something to tell you. 泰勒有事情要跟你说
[22:24] Don’t you, sweetheart? 对吧 亲爱的
[22:29] I’ve, uh, changed my mind. 我 我改变了主意
[22:30] You can work at the Powells’ house. 你可以去鲍威尔家工作
[22:34] Really? 真的吗
[22:36] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[22:36] Oh, we had a little talk. She’s absolutely sure. 我们谈了谈 她完全确定
[22:43] Now tell me, Marisol, when’s your day off? 告诉我 玛莉索 你什么时候休假来着
[22:46] Tomorrow. 明天
[22:47] Great, but I have to warn you, 很好 不过我要警告你
[22:48] my home is… 我的家
[22:51] positively filthy. 可脏着呢
[22:58] I’m tired. 我累了
[22:59] I’m going to my room for a little while. 我要回房歇会儿
[23:00] Taylor. 泰勒
[23:03] What did he say to change your mind? 他说了什么让你改变主意
[23:07] He’s just very persuasive. 他只是很有说服力而已
[23:10] And cruel. 还很残忍
[24:06] I didn’t know you were back. 我不知道你回来了
[24:10] That was beautiful. 好美的歌啊
[24:11] Thanks. I wrote that. 谢谢 是我写的
[24:14] – You? – Yeah. -你 -是啊
[24:15] Wrote that? 写的吗
[24:16] You sound surprised. 你好像很惊讶
[24:20] It’s just so… sad. 歌声 很悲伤
[24:23] Yeah, well, I’ve been through some stuff. 是啊 我经历过一些事情
[24:26] Bad breakup? 让你心碎的分手吗
[24:28] I can sing about it, but I can’t talk about it. 我能唱出来 但我无法说出来
[24:33] Okay. 好吧
[24:35] Can I ask you something else? 我能问你点别的吗
[24:36] Sure. 当然可以
[24:38] Why are you in a towel? 你为什么只裹着浴巾
[24:40] Right! 对哦
[24:43] I just took a shower. 我刚洗了个澡
[24:45] Where? 在哪儿洗的
[24:46] – In Alejandro’s bathroom. – Carmen– -在亚历翰卓的浴室里 -卡门
[24:48] Oh, I’ve had my eye on that showerhead since day one. 从第一天起我就盯上那个花洒了
[24:51] And it did not disappoint. 果然很舒服
[24:53] I’m glad you had fun. 我很高兴你玩得开心
[24:58] You’ve been so nice to me… 你一直都对我那么好
[25:00] Letting me play while the cat’s away. 趁主人不在 让我放纵
[25:02] It’s just because, you know, 那只是因为 你懂的
[25:05] I like you. 我喜欢你
[25:09] Aw. I’m gonna go put on my on my clothes 我要去穿衣服了
[25:10] so I can start my work. 这样我就能开始工作了
[25:11] And you like me, too, right? 你也喜欢我 对吗
[25:16] Not in the way you mean. 不是你认为的那种喜欢
[25:18] Really? 是吗
[25:19] Because… you kissed me. 因为 你吻了我
[25:21] You took off your clothes in front of me. 你还在我面前脱衣服
[25:23] These are traditionally female signs of encouragement. 这些都是传统的女人示爱方式
[25:25] Oh, Sam, you shouldn’t take me so seriously. 山姆 别那么认真嘛
[25:28] So… what, are you– 那么 你是…
[25:31] You just playing me? 你是在玩弄我吗
[25:32] Hey, don’t be rude. 别那么粗鲁
[25:33] I’m rude? 我粗鲁
[25:34] You’re the one running around in a towel 你才是那个裹着浴巾四处乱跑
[25:36] flirting with me to get out of work. 跟我调情来摆脱工作的人
[25:37] Hey, calm down. 别激动
[25:38] Is that why your last boyfriend dumped you? 这就是你前男友甩了你的原因吗
[25:40] – What, he got sick of being jerked around? – Sam. -怎么 他是厌倦了被人玩弄吗 -山姆
[25:47] Oh, god. Is that– 天啊 那是…
[25:49] No, no, no, no. No, she’s still in the hospital. 不 不 不 不可能 她还在医院
[25:51] I’m back if anybody cares. 我回来了 如果有人在意的话
[25:56] Oh, my god. 天啊
[25:57] If she sees me like this, I’m screwed. 如果她看到我这个样子 我就死定了
[25:59] Please. You gotta help me. 求求你 你得帮我
[26:12] Sam? 山姆
[26:13] Hey, Odessa. You’re back. 奥黛莎 你回来啦
[26:16] What are you doing to Alejandro’s piano? 你在对亚历翰卓的钢琴做什么
[26:18] Just wiping off some dust. 只是擦去灰尘
[26:20] You should’ve called. I would’ve picked you up. 你应该打个电话的 我会去接你的
[26:22] Oh, I couldn’t wait. The nurses were annoying. 我等不及了 那些护士太讨厌了
[26:24] Oh. You want me to take your bag to the room? Come on. 我帮你把行李放房间里吧 来吧
[26:27] Where is the Spanish girl? 那个西班牙女孩呢
[26:28] Carmen? I’m sure she’s around here somewhere. 卡门吗 我肯定她就在附近
[26:42] Mr. Spence, can I talk to you? 斯宾思先生 我能和您说两句吗
[26:46] Uh, sure. 当然可以
[26:48] What’s up? 什么事
[26:51] Well– 好吧
[26:51] Oh, god. You’re not gonna quit, are you? 天啊 你不会是要辞职吧
[26:53] No, no. Why would you think that? 不 不 您为什么会那样认为
[26:56] Do you know how many housekeepers we’ve been through? 你知道我们请过多少管家吗
[26:58] I’ve heard my wife called a bitch in five languages. 我已经听过五种语言说我妻子是婊子了
[27:00] Well, I will never say that. 我决不会那样说的
[27:02] So you’re happy here? 所以你在这里过得很开心
[27:03] ‘Cause I don’t know what we would do without you. 因为没有你的话 我们就不知该怎么办了
[27:07] You’re such a nice man. 您真是个好人
[27:13] Are you happy? 您快乐吗
[27:15] Oh. You must be referring to my marriage. 你一定是指我的婚姻
[27:18] Well, obviously, you know, it’s been difficult. 很显然 你懂的 我们相处一直很困难
[27:22] You know that. 你知道的
[27:23] You’ve heard us fighting. 你听到过我们吵架
[27:26] Have you ever thought of leaving her? 您有想过离开她吗
[27:30] Sure. 当然想过
[27:34] I can’t. We have a kid. 我不能 我们还有孩子
[27:37] My folks were divorced, 我的父母离婚了
[27:39] and for years, I was a rope in a very nasty game of tug-of-war. 多年以来 我就是他们制衡彼此的焦点
[27:41] And, no, I will not let that happen to my son. 不 我不会让这种事情发生在我儿子身上
[27:45] So I gotta stick it out. 所以我得坚持
[27:49] Hey, what’s going on there? 你怎么了
[27:54] You remind me of Ernesto. 您让我想起了欧内斯托
[27:58] Your husband? 是你丈夫吗
[28:02] He always said, “El Niño es lo primero.” 他常说”孩子是最重要的”[西班牙语]
[28:05] The child comes first. 孩子是最重要的
[28:08] He was a wonderful father. 他是位好父亲
[28:12] Just like you. 就像您一样
[28:15] That’s quite a compliment. Thank you. 这个评价太高了 谢谢你
[28:24] So is this what you came to talk to me about? 这就是你要找我说的事情吗
[28:27] Yes. 是的
[28:29] And you’re sure you’re happy here? 你确定你在这做的开心
[28:32] As long as I’m working for you, 只要是为您工作
[28:35] I am happy. 我就开心
[28:51] What’s going on? 怎么了
[28:52] Miss Genevieve is having a party. 吉纳维芙小姐要举办派对
[28:55] What kind of party? 什么派对
[28:56] She’s screening an old movie for Remi and his friends. 她要为雷米和他的朋友们放映一部老电影
[29:08] You know some of them, right? 你认识其中一些人 对吗
[29:12] Yes. 是的
[29:16] Why don’t you go up and find out what everyone wants to drink? 不如你去楼上问问他们想喝点什么
[29:21] Mami, I can’t go up there. 妈咪 我不能去
[29:23] Why not? 为什么不能
[29:24] I just can’t. 我就是不能
[29:26] I’m sorry, sweetheart, 很抱歉 亲爱的
[29:28] but this is your job. 这是你的工作
[29:47] Valentina, hey. You made it. 瓦伦蒂娜 你来了
[29:49] Hey, Dan, guys. 丹 你们好
[29:51] It’s so good to see you. 见到你真好
[29:53] But as a member of the fashion police, 不过作为时尚警察的一员
[29:55] I have to read you your rights. 我必须向你宣读你的权利
[29:56] What are you wearing? 你穿的这是什么
[30:01] It’s my uniform. 是我的制服
[30:04] Uniform? 制服
[30:05] Guys, Valentina works here. 伙计们 瓦伦蒂娜在这工作
[30:07] She’s the maid. 她是女佣
[30:12] I’m sorry. I didn’t know. 抱歉 我不知道
[30:15] It’s okay. 没关系
[30:20] If it’s not too much trouble, could I get a beer? 要是不麻烦的话 能给我拿瓶啤酒吗
[30:25] Sure. 好的
[30:26] Anything for you guys? 你俩还要点什么吗
[30:29] I’ll have the same. 我也一样
[30:30] But I want mine in a glass. 不过我想用玻璃杯喝
[30:37] Valentina. 瓦伦蒂娜
[30:39] You gonna hang out with us? 你要和我们一起去玩吗
[30:42] I can’t. 不行
[30:44] I’m working. 我还在工作
[31:05] You still don’t understand 你还是不明白
[31:06] what I’m trying to protect you from, 我保护你不让你接近的东西
[31:07] but one day, you will. 不过总有一天 你会明白的
[31:10] So if you need to hate me for a while, 你要是暂时想不开
[31:11] go right ahead. 只管恨我吧
[31:14] I love you so much, 我深爱着你
[31:16] I can wait for you to understand. 我能等你想通的
[31:49] I finished cleaning the rest of the house. 除了这间房 我都打扫完了
[31:51] So you’re ready to start in here? 那你打算打扫这里了吗
[31:54] Hope I’m not interrupting. 希望我没打扰你
[31:55] Not at all. 完全不会
[31:57] It won’t take long. 不会太久的
[31:58] Please. 没事
[32:01] Take your time. 慢慢来
[32:04] You’re gonna stay? 你要留在这儿吗
[32:07] I love to watch women clean. 我喜欢看女人打扫
[32:09] I find it… soothing. 我觉得 能令人心情舒缓
[32:13] That’s an unusual thing to admit. 承认这点真不寻常
[32:16] Do I intrigue you, Marisol? 我让你感兴趣了吗 玛莉索
[32:19] I’m not sure that’s exactly the word I would use. 我不确定我会用这个词
[32:23] No, no, no. Let’s start with the dusting. 不 不 先从除尘开始吧
[32:25] That way we can talk. 这样我们就能聊天了
[32:42] I have so many questions I want to ask you. 我有很多问题想问你
[32:45] You probably have some questions for me, too. 你可能对我也有些疑问
[32:49] Now that you mention it. 你这么一说我才想到
[32:52] I’ll let you go first. 你先问我吧
[32:56] Your maid, the one who died… 你的女佣 被谋杀的那个
[33:00] Flora. 芙罗拉
[33:02] Did you like to watch her clean? 你喜欢看她打扫吗
[33:05] I did. 是的
[33:08] Why do you want to work here? 你为什么想在这儿工作
[33:09] I need the money. 我需要钱
[33:10] Are you lying? 你在说谎吗
[33:11] Now that’s another question. 那是另外一个问题了
[33:13] It’s my turn. 到我了
[33:15] So it is. 确实如此
[33:20] What was your relationship to Flora? 你和芙罗拉是什么关系
[33:23] That’s not so easy to answer. 这很难回答
[33:27] Flora was many things to me. 芙罗拉对我有很多意义
[33:28] She was my confidante, my confessor, 她是我的红颜知己 告解神父
[33:31] my muse… 我的女神
[33:35] and my partner in crime. 还是我的帮凶
[33:38] Meaning what? 那是什么意思
[33:39] Ah, ah. My turn. 到我了
[33:41] Why are you so interested in Flora? 你为什么对芙罗拉这么感兴趣
[33:47] She was murdered in this room. 她在这间屋子里被害
[33:50] Isn’t it only natural that I’d be inquisitive? 我会好奇不是自然而然的事吗
[33:53] I suppose. 也许是的
[33:55] Now this is a politically incorrect question, 这是个不合时宜的问题
[33:58] but I just have to ask it. 不过我还是得问你
[33:59] Yes? 什么问题
[34:00] What kind of maid uses the word… 什么样的女佣会说
[34:04] “inquisitive”? “好奇”
[34:08] The kind who knows how to read. 知书达理的女佣
[34:13] Oh, Marisol. I am having so much fun. 玛莉索 我真是乐在其中啊
[34:16] I’m glad, but at this rate, 我很开心 不过照这种速度
[34:18] it’s gonna take me forever to clean this room. 我这辈子都别想把这间房打扫完了
[34:20] We’re paying you by the hour, so… lucky you. 我们按小时付费所以 你真幸运
[34:25] Oh, no, no, no. 别 别
[34:26] Don’t put that there. They’re grouped by color. 别放在那里 书是按颜色分组的
[34:29] Should I move this one? 我把这本书也放回原位吧
[34:30] Please. 拜托了
[34:41] Wait. What was that? 等等 那是什么
[34:42] Nothing. 什么也不是
[34:43] Mr. Powell, please. Who wrote that? 鲍威尔先生 拜托了 那是谁写的
[34:45] I’m sorry, Marisol! 我很抱歉 玛莉索
[34:47] The time for questions is over. 提问环节结束了
[35:08] So I guess you haven’t told Spence 我猜你还没告诉斯宾思
[35:10] about what happened. 发生了什么事
[35:12] No. 没有
[35:13] I could not hurt such a fine man. 我不能伤害这么好的一个人
[35:18] Do you hate me? 你恨我吗
[35:21] Would it matter? 这重要吗
[35:26] At the very least, thanks for not saying anything. 至少 谢谢没有告诉他
[35:31] I washed those sheets… 我洗了床单
[35:34] but they will never be clean. 不过有些东西永远也洗不掉
[35:47] I wanted to say thank you. 我想和你说声谢谢
[35:48] You know, for what you did for me. 谢谢你为我做的
[35:51] No big deal. 没什么大不了的
[35:52] Oh, it was. 很有关系
[35:54] If Odessa had caught me, I would have lost my job. 要是被奥黛莎抓住 我会被开除的
[35:57] Well, she didn’t. 她没发现
[35:59] So… 所以
[36:03] Oh, Sam. 山姆
[36:06] You really are a good guy, you know? 你真的是个好人
[36:07] Please don’t do that. 别这样 拜托
[36:09] Okay. Why? 好吧 怎么了
[36:12] You know how I feel about you. 你知道我对你有感觉
[36:14] Sam. 山姆
[36:16] So do me a favor. 所以请你高抬贵手
[36:18] Don’t touch me or walk around naked, ’cause… 不要碰我或者光着身子晃悠 因为…
[36:23] it just confuses me. 那只会让我觉得困惑
[36:26] It’s not you. 不是你的原因
[36:28] I can’t be in relationship with anybody. 我不能跟任何人交往
[36:32] Why? 为什么
[36:36] You know that man I wrote the song about? 你知道我的歌里写的那个男人吗
[36:41] He didn’t care about my dreams. 他不在乎我的梦想
[36:44] He tried to stop me. 他还试图阻止我
[36:47] Just so you know, 告诉你一声
[36:52] I would never do that. 我永远不会那样做
[36:57] I can’t take that chance. 我不能冒险
[37:08] Morning, Valentina. 早上好 瓦伦蒂娜
[37:11] I wanted to thank you 我想谢谢你
[37:12] for all your hard work last night. 昨晚的辛苦工作
[37:14] Remi’s friends had such a good time. 雷米的朋友玩得很开心
[37:18] Have you been crying? 你哭了吗
[37:21] No. 没有
[37:24] Please. 拜托
[37:25] I’d recognize that look anywhere. 不管在哪 我都能认出那副表情
[37:28] You’re mourning over some man. 你是在为某个男人流泪
[37:31] Who is it, sweetheart? Who’s making you cry? 那人是谁 宝贝 谁把你弄哭了
[37:37] I can’t tell you. 我不能告诉你
[37:41] It’s not Abundio, is it? 不会是阿文迪奥吧
[37:42] Abundio? 谁是阿文迪奥
[37:43] He’s our landscaper, and I’ve got dibs. 他是我家的园艺设计师 我先要了他
[37:46] I’ve been priming that pump 自从那天他修剪了我的木槿花
[37:48] since the day he trimmed my hibiscus. 我就对他有意了
[37:53] It’s Remi. 是雷米
[37:55] Remi? 雷米
[37:57] You like Remi? 你喜欢雷米
[37:58] For… as long as I can remember, 从我能记起开始就一直喜欢
[38:03] every time I see him, it’s like my face is on fire. 每次我看到他 我的脸就像着了火一样
[38:07] Then it isn’t just a crush? 那就不只是迷恋了
[38:11] No. 不是
[38:13] I love him. 我爱他
[38:17] Well… that is a glorious thing, 陷入爱河是一件
[38:21] to be in love. 多么美妙的事情
[38:23] I’m envious. 我真羡慕你
[38:25] And you’re not angry? 你不生气吗
[38:29] ‘Cause I’m just a maid. 我只是个女佣
[38:31] Oh, no, no, no, darling. 不生气 亲爱的
[38:34] That is what you do. 那只是你的工作
[38:36] That’s not who you are. 并不能决定你是怎样一个人
[38:39] You are sweet and kind. 你温柔善良
[38:42] And I’d be thrilled to have my son be with you. 我儿子能和你在一起我会很高兴的
[38:47] Does Remi know how you feel? 雷米知道你对他的感觉吗
[38:49] I don’t think so. 我想他还不知道
[38:51] Well, you must tell him. 那你必须告诉他
[38:53] But I don’t know how. 但我不知道怎么开口
[38:55] Mm. I understand. 我明白
[38:59] Well, don’t worry. I’ll help you. 别担心 我会帮你的
[39:01] You’d do that? 你会帮我吗
[39:03] The duty of the old 帮助年轻人找到爱情
[39:04] is to help the young find love. 是作为长辈的责任
[39:07] And since there are no old people around, 既然这个家里没有长辈
[39:09] it’s up to me. 这个责任就由我来承担了
[39:12] Mrs. Delatour, you can’t tell my mother about this. 德拉图夫人 这事你不能跟我妈说
[39:16] She doesn’t think Remi and I should be together. 她不赞同我和雷米在一起
[39:19] Why not? 为什么
[39:21] I think she’s worried 我想她是担心
[39:23] Remi only sees me as the help. 雷米只是把我当作佣人
[39:26] She should give my son more credit. 她应该对我儿子多点信心
[39:30] So… 那么
[39:32] you won’t tell her that you’re gonna help me? 你不会把你要帮我这事告诉我妈吧
[39:34] Oh, no. 不会的
[39:37] This will be our little secret. 这是我们的小秘密
[39:45] So… you and Flora, 你和芙罗拉
[39:48] how serious were you? 你们有多认真
[39:51] I told you, we just went out on a few dates. 我告诉过你 我们只是约会了几次
[39:54] Why? 怎么了
[39:56] Because I found something that might help us–a note. 因为我找到一张也许能帮到我们的字条
[40:00] From Flora? 芙罗拉写的
[40:01] I think so. I’m not sure. It wasn’t signed. 我想是的 我不确定 没有署名
[40:04] Show it to me. I can recognize her handwriting. 让我看看 我认得她的笔迹
[40:05] I can’t. Adrian Powell took it from me. 不行 字条被艾德里安·鲍威尔拿走了
[40:08] What’d it say? 字条上写了什么
[40:10] She was upset. 她很伤心
[40:12] Someone had hurt her. 有人伤害了她
[40:16] And I’m thinking, if he hurt her once… 我在想 如果他曾经伤害过她
[40:19] Maybe that’s who killed her. 也许他就是凶手
[40:22] Mr. Powell has an alibi, doesn’t he? 鲍威尔先生有不在场证据吧
[40:24] Yes, but I think he knows who she was talking about. 是的 但是我觉得他知道她说的是谁
[40:28] Can you get him to tell you? 你能让他告诉你吗
[40:31] There’s a way I could get Adrian Powell 是有办法能让艾德里安·鲍威尔
[40:33] to tell me almost anything. 告诉我所有事情
[40:37] But I’d prefer to get the note back. 但我更愿意拿回字条
蛇蝎女佣

Post navigation

Previous Post: 蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme