Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Despicable Me(神偷奶爸)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Despicable Me(神偷奶爸)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:神偷奶爸
英文名称:Despicable Me
年代:2010

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:43] Justin! 贾斯丁!
[01:44] Quick,honey,take my picture.I got the pyramid in my hand. 快,亲爱的,快给我照张相.我把金字塔放在手里了.
[01:56] Justin,you get back here right now! 贾斯丁,快给我回来!
[01:59] No,stop! 停下!
[02:01] No,no!Stop him! 停下来!
[02:07] Wait, wait. 等等.
[02:08] Hold on.Easy,little boy. 小朋友,别乱来.
[02:11] Okay,stop,child!Stop right there.No! 快停下来,站在那里别动.不!
[02:14] No,no,no! Oh. 不!噢!
[02:17] There he goes. 他掉下去了.
[02:28] Justin! 贾斯丁!
[02:38] I got him!I got him! 我要接住他了!
[02:50] Outrage in Egypt tonight as it was discovered 由于吉萨金子塔发现被盗.
[02:53] that the Great Pyramid of Giza had been stolen. 导致引发埃及当晚民众的公愤.
[02:56] and replaced by a giant inflatable replica. 换之取代的是可充气复制品.
[02:59] There is panic throughout the globe as countries 这在全球引发了恐慌,并导致所有人员.
[03:02] and citizens try to protect their beloved landmarks. 起来保卫他们挚爱的土地.
[03:05] Law enforcement still has no leads 司法部门目前并未查明
[03:08] leaving everyone to wonder 哪个组织应对本次
[03:11] which of the world’s villains is responsible for this heinous crime? 恶性犯罪事件负责.
[03:13] And where will he strike next? 以及他的下一个目标是?
[04:09] Freeze ray! Freeze ray! Freeze ray! 冷冻光线!冷冻光线!
[04:11] Ha Ha Ha~ 哈哈~
[04:47] Morning, Gru! 早安,格鲁!
[04:50] How you doing? 最近如何?
[04:52] Hello, Fred. 早上好,弗莱德
[04:53] FIY,your dog has been leaving little bones 你的狗老是在我花园里啃骨头
[04:56] all over my yard and l don’t appreciate it. 我不喜欢它这样.
[05:00] Sorry.You know dogs. 不好意思.你知道的
[05:02] They go wherever they want to go. 狗喜欢到处乱跑
[05:04] Unless they’re dead. 除非它们死了
[05:08] l’m joking! 我开玩笑的!
[05:10] Although, it is true. 虽然这是真的
[05:11] Anyway, have a good one. 祝你一天愉快
[05:13] Oh.Okay.Yeah. 厄,好吧
[05:39] Oh,you’ve got to be pulling on my leg! 噢,这又是谁啊!
[05:45] Hello! 你好!
[05:48] Cookies for sale. 买曲奇饼
[05:51] Go away. l’m not home. 快走,我不在家
[05:53] Yes, you are. l heard you. 你在,我听到你了
[05:56] No, you didn’t. This is a recording. 不是,这是录音
[06:02] No, it isn’t. 不,这不是
[06:02] Yes, it is. 是录音
[06:04] Watch this. Leave a message, beep. 听着.请留言,哔~~~
[06:12] Goodbye, recorded message. 再见,录音
[06:14] Agnes, come on. 阿格蕾丝,走吧
[06:25] Bad dog! No! No, no. Sit.My muffin. 坏狗!不!坐下!我的松饼
[06:30] Gru! 格鲁!
[06:32] Ah!Dr Nefario. 啊!内法里奥博士
[06:34] I know how you must be feeling.I, too 我知道,你和我一样
[06:36] have encountered great disappointment,but 都感到非常失望,但是
[06:39] in my eyes, you will always be 在我眼中,你一直都是
[06:42] one of the greats. 最棒中的一个
[06:44] What?What happened? 什么?发生了什么?
[06:46] It’s all over the news!Some fella just stole a pyramid. 全是那个新闻!有个家伙偷了金字塔
[06:49] They’re saying he makes all other villains look lame. 这让其他的帮会都无能像白痴一样
[06:56] Assemble the minions! 召集弟兄们!
[07:02] 密室? 地下保护伞公司?
[07:28] Minions, assemble! 兄弟们,集合!
[07:31] Okay. Okay. 好,好(好阔爱)~
[08:25] Looking good, Kevin! 气色不错,凯文!
[08:27] How is the family? Good? All right. 家里如何?很好?不错
[08:30] That’s my Billy boy! What up, Larry? 这才是好孩子!怎么了,拉里?
[08:33] Hello, everybody! 大家好!
[08:36] Yeah, all right! Simmer down. Simmer down! 好,大家安静!安静!
[08:40] Thank you, okay. 谢谢~
[08:41] Now, l realise that you guys probably heard about 现在,我想你们大概都听说了
[08:44] this other villain who stole the pyramids.Apparently 有其他的帮会偷了金字塔,很明显
[08:48] it’s a big deal. 这是大事件
[08:50] People are calling it the crime of the century and stuff like that. 大家认为这是本世纪最大的偷窃
[08:53] But! 但是!
[08:54] Am l upset? 我感到不安吗?
[08:55] No, l am not! 不,我不觉得!
[08:58] A little 有一点
[08:59] but we have had a pretty good year ourselves 但是,我们曾经也辉煌过
[09:04] and you guys are all right in my book. 而且你们表现不错
[09:07] No,no raises! 不,不涨工资!
[09:09] You’re not going to get any raises. 你们工资不会涨
[09:12] What did we do? 我们都干了什么?
[09:14] Well,we stole the Times Square Jumbotron! 我们偷了时代广场的大屏幕!
[09:20] Nice! 太好了!
[09:21] That’s how I roll. 这就是我们的成就
[09:25] Yeah,you all like watching football on that,huh? 你们都喜欢在那个上看足球赛,对吧?
[09:30] But that’s not all. 但这不是全部
[09:31] We stole the Statue of Liberty 我们偷了自由女神像
[09:36] the small one from Las Vegas. 拉斯维加斯最小的一个(��~~)
[09:40] And I won’t even mention the Eiffel Tower! 我都不想说这个尔菲尔铁塔!
[09:43] Also Vegas. 也是维加斯的
[09:44] Okay, I wasn’t going to tell you about this yet 好了,不说这些了
[09:47] but I have been working on something very big! 但是我又一个非常大的目标!
[09:52] Something that will blow this pyramid thing out of the water! 大的让金字塔也变成儿戏!
[09:57] And thanks to the efforts of my good friend Dr Nefario. 并且感谢内法里奥博士的帮助
[10:02] Thank you! 谢谢!
[10:03] Oh~ There he is.He’s styling. 他在那里.看他的造型
[10:07] Now, we have located a shrink ray in a secret lab 现在,我们发现了一个秘密实验室里的缩小光线枪
[10:12] and once we take this shrink ray 如果我们偷走了它
[10:14] we will have the capability to pull off the true crime of the century. 我们就能创造本世纪最大的犯罪
[10:22] We are going to steal 我们打算去偷
[10:26] Wait,wait! 等等,等等!
[10:28] I haven’t told you what it is yet. 我还没告诉你们我的计划
[10:34] Hey. 嗨
[10:35] Dave,listen up,please. 大卫,注意听讲
[10:42] Next,we are going to steal 下面,我们打算偷
[10:46] pause for effect 你们即将看到
[10:48] The Moon! 月球!
[10:51] And once the moon is mine 一旦我得到了月球
[10:55] the world will give me whatever I want to get it back! 世界会给我任何东西
[11:00] And I will be the greatest villain of all time! 我将永远成为最强大的罪犯!
[11:08] That’s what I’m talking about. 这就是我的计划
[11:13] Yes? 喂?
[11:14] Hello,Gru? I’ve been crunching some numbers 格鲁,我在琢磨一些数字
[11:18] and I really don’t see how we can afford this. 而且我实在不知道我们要怎么支付这些
[11:22] It can’t be done.I’m not a miracle worker. 这些做不到.我不是万能的
[11:24] Hey,just relax.I’ll just get another loan from the bank. 嘿,放松.我会从银行再贷一笔款的
[11:28] They love me! 他们爱我!
[11:45] Edith,stop it! 伊迪丝,别这样!
[11:46] What?I’m just walking. 怎么?我只是在走路而已
[12:01] Hi,Miss Hattie.We’ve back. 嗨,哈蒂小姐.我们回来了
[12:05] Hello,girls. 嗨,女士们
[12:07] Anybody come to adopt us while we were out? 我们出去的时候,有人来领养我们吗?
[12:11] Let me think. 让我想想
[12:13] No! 没有!
[12:17] Edith!What did you put on my desk? 伊迪丝!你把什么放在我的桌子上了?
[12:20] A mud pie. 泥做的派
[12:23] You’re never gonna get adopted,Edith.You know that,don’t you? 你们不会被领养了,伊迪丝.你知道的吧?
[12:26] Yeah, I know. 是,我知道
[12:28] Good. 好
[12:29] So,how did it go,girls?Did we meet our quotas? 那今天分配给你们的东西卖的如何?
[12:33] Em,sorter. 一部分吧
[12:35] We sold 43 mini-mints,30 choco-swirlies 我们卖了43块薄荷的,30巧克力棒棒糖
[12:38] and 18 coco-nutties. 和18个水果糖
[12:40] Okay. 好的
[12:43] Well,you say that like it’s a great sale day. 你说的好像今天买的很好一样
[12:47] Look at my face! 看着我的脸!
[12:49] Do you still think it’s a great sale day? 你还觉得今天买的很好吗?
[12:53] 18 coco-nutties. 18个水果糖
[12:56] I think we can do a little better than that,don’t you? 我觉得我们能做的更好,不是吗?
[13:00] Yeah.We wouldn’t want to spend the 是.我们不打算周末都呆在
[13:03] weekend in the Box of Shame,would we?No. 耻辱盒子里吧?都不想?
[13:06] No,Miss Hattie. 不想,哈蒂小姐
[13:07] Okay,good.Off you go. 好,很好.走吧
[13:09] Go clean something of mine. 把自己弄干净
[13:13] Hi,Penny.Hi,guys. 嗨,潘尼.嗨,大家
[13:20] Hello,Mom.Sorry,I meant to call,but 喂,妈妈.我本来想给你打电话的,但是
[13:23] I just wanted to congratulate you on stealing the pyramid. 祝贺你偷了金字塔
[13:27] That was you,wasn’t it? 你干的,不是吗?
[13:29] Or was it a villain who’s actually successful? 或者是另一个成功的大盗?
[13:34] Just so you know,Mom,I am about to do something 告诉你,妈,我正要去干
[13:37] that’s very,very big,very important. 非常大,非常重要的事
[13:40] When you hear about it,you’re going to be very proud. 你听到以后一定会十分骄傲的
[13:43] Good luck with that.Okay,I’m out of here. 祝你好运。我挂电话了
[13:48] 这货不是老太太~
[14:52] Gru to see Mr Perkins. 格鲁要见帕金斯先生
[14:55] Yes, please have a seat. 好,请坐等片刻
[15:14] Ma,someday I’m going to go to the moon. 妈,有一天我要上月球
[15:17] I’m afraid you’re too late,Son. 恐怕你太晚了,儿子
[15:20] NASA isn’t sending the monkeys any more. NASA 已经不送猴子上去了
[15:31] Hey~ 嗨~
[15:39] I’m applying for a new villain loan.Go by the name of Vector. 我正在申请罪恶贷款.以维克多的名义
[15:47] It’s a mathematical term 这是个数学术语
[15:50] a quantity represented by an arrow 用箭头代表
[15:51] with both direction and magnitude. 指向两个方向
[15:57] Vector!That’s me 维克多!就是我
[16:00] cause I’m committing crimes with both direction and magnitude. 犯下过无数伟大的罪行
[16:05] Oh yeah~ 哦耶~
[16:08] Check out my new weapon.Piranha gun! 看我的新武器.食人鱼强!
[16:11] Oh yes~ 哦 太好了
[16:12] Fires live piranhas.Ever seen one before?No,you haven’t.I invented it. 威力无穷,没见过吧?绝对没有.我发明的
[16:16] Do you want a demonstration? 想看看示范?
[16:18] Shoot!So difficult,sometimes,to get the piranha back inside of my 妈的!有时候很难把食人鱼抓回来
[16:24] Mr Gru,Mr Perkins will see you now. 格鲁先生,帕金斯先生可以见你了
[16:26] So, all I need is money from the bank to build a rocket. 我需要钱来造一个火箭
[16:30] And then,the moon is ours. 然后,月球就是我们的了
[16:33] Wow 哇
[16:34] Well, very nice presentation.I’d like to see this shrink ray. 很好的开场白。我想看看这缩小光线
[16:39] Absolutely!Will do.Soon as I have it. 当然!我拿到以后,就能看到了
[16:43] You don’t have it? 你没有?
[16:46] And yet you have the audacity to ask the bank for money? 就这样你就敢直接问银行拿钱?
[16:49] Apparently. 明显的
[16:52] Do you have any idea of the capital that this bank has invested in you,Gru? 你有什么资本让这家银行投资你?
[16:56] With far too few of your sinister plots actually turning a profit. 把你的邪恶计划变成利润
[17:02] How can I put it?Let’s say this apple is you. 怎么说呢?你就像这个苹果
[17:06] If we don’t start getting our money back 如果没我们不能把钱收回来
[17:10] Get the picture? 明白?
[17:13] Look, Gru, the point is,there are a lot of new villains out there 听着,格鲁,问题是现在有很多新小偷
[17:16] younger than you,hungrier than you,younger than you. 比你年轻,贪婪,比你年轻
[17:22] Like that young fellow out there named Vector.He just stole a pyramid! 例如外面那个叫维克多小子,他就刚刚偷了金字塔!
[17:30] I’ve got it.I’ve got it. 我知道了,我知道了
[17:32] So,as far as getting money for the rocket 至于我们造火箭的钱
[17:35] Get the shrink ray,then we’ll talk. 拿到缩小光线,我们再谈
[19:11] Suckers! 升高!
[19:18] Ah ha~ We got it! 哈~ 我们拿到了!
[19:26] What? 怎么了?
[19:28] Hey! Hey! 嘿!嘿!
[19:32] No,no,no! 不!不!不!
[19:36] You! 你!
[19:40] Now,maybe you’ll think twice before you freeze someone’s head! 现在,也许下次你冷冻别人脑袋前要三思啊!
[19:44] So long,Gru! 就这样吧,格鲁!
[19:47] Quick!We can’t let him get away! 快!我们不能让他跑了!
[19:57] Up ahead!Up ahead! 前面!前面!
[19:59] Fire!Fire,now! 开火!快,开火!
[20:10] You missed me! 没打到!
[20:12] Come to papa! 到爸爸这里来!
[20:25] Take that. 接招
[20:28] How adorable. 多让人敬佩啊
[20:32] Got you in our sights!Like taking candy from a 锁定你了!就像那糖果
[20:36] What? 什么?
[20:38] Ha~ Hey, Gru! 哈~ 嘿,格鲁!
[20:40] Try this on for size! 试试这个大小!
[20:45] That’s weird. What is going on? 奇怪.发生了什么事?
[20:52] This is claustrophobic! 这是幽闭恐怖症!
[21:02] Too small!This is too small for me! 太小了!空间变得太小了!
[21:10] I hate that guy! 我讨厌那家伙!
[21:18] and please watch over us,and bless that we’ll have a good night’s sleep. 并请保佑我们.祝我们能睡个好觉
[21:22] And bless that while we’re sleeping,no bugs will crawl into our ears and lay eggs in our brains. 祝我们睡觉时没有虫子从耳朵里爬进大脑然后下蛋
[21:29] Great.Thanks for that image,Edith. 好,谢谢你想出这个,伊迪丝
[21:32] And please bless that someone will adopt us soon,and that the mommy and daddy will be nice 然后祝我们早日被领养,继父继母人也不错
[21:37] and have a pet unicorn. 有个宠物独角兽
[21:40] Amen. 阿门
[21:48] Unicorns,I Iove them 独角兽,我爱他们
[21:50] Uni, uni, unicorns I Iove them 独角,独角,独角兽我爱他们
[21:57] 字幕表示此处罢工
[22:12] 维克多的要塞
[23:51] Good luck,little girls! 祝你们好运,小女孩!
[23:59] Wow,Cool! 哇,酷!
[24:02] Hi!We’re orphans from Miss Hattie’s Home for girls. 嗨,我们是哈蒂孤儿院的孤儿
[24:05] I don’t care.Beat it! 我不管.滚!
[24:06] Come on!We’re selling cookies so, you know, we can have a better future. 我们在卖曲奇,这样我们能过得更好
[24:11] Wait,wait!Do you have coco-nutties? 等等,你那里有水果糖吗?
[24:13] Yeah 有
[24:34] light bulb. 我有主意了
[24:40] Dr. Nefario! 内法里奥博士!
[24:41] Ah? 啊?
[24:41] I’m going to need a dozen tiny robots disguised as cookies! 我要一打伪装成曲奇的机器人!
[24:44] What? 什么?
[24:45] Cookies robots! 曲奇机器人!
[24:46] Who is this? 你是谁?
[24:47] Cook…Oh,forget it. 曲..噢,算了.
[24:54] Well,it appears you have cleared our background check 好,似乎您的背景不错.
[24:58] Dr.Gru. 格鲁医生.
[25:03] And I see you have made a list of some of your personal achievements. 而且我看到您列出了一些您的个人成就.
[25:09] Thank you for that.I love reading. 谢谢.我喜欢阅读.
[25:18] And I see you have been given the Medal of Honor and a knighthood. 我还看到您被授予荣誉勋章和骑士身份.
[25:30] You had your own cooking show and you can hold your breath for 30 seconds? 您有您自己的厨艺秀而且您能憋气30秒?
[25:37] It’s not that impressive. 这个没什么了不起.
[25:47] What in the name of… What? 这是什么? 什么?
[25:51] Well,here’s the dealio. 事实上是
[25:54] Things have been so lonely since my wife 我一直感到孤独
[26:00] Debbie,passed on. 自从我妻子,戴碧,去世以后.
[26:04] It’s like my heart is a tooth 就像我的心变成了一颗牙齿
[26:07] and it’s got a cavity that can only be filled with children 上面蛀的洞只有孩子们能填补.
[26:17] You are a beautiful woman.Do you speak Spanish? 你长得很漂亮.你说西班牙语吗?
[26:21] Do I look like I speak Spanish? 我看起来像说西班牙语的吗?
[26:24] You have a face como un burro. 你的脸真”科莫咕噜”.(不懂西班牙语)
[26:30] Well,thank you! 噢,谢谢!
[26:35] Anyway,can we proceed with this adoption?So,so excited! 总之,我们可以继续我的收养了吗?我多么,多么兴奋啊!
[26:42] Please tell Margo, Edith and Agnes to come to the lobby. 告诉马格,伊迪丝和阿格蕾丝到大厅来.
[26:48] I bet the mom is beautiful! 我打赌妈妈一定很漂亮!
[26:50] I bet the daddy’s eyes sparkle. 我打赌爸爸的眼睛会闪光.
[26:53] I bet their house is made of Gummi Bears. 我打赌他们的房子里到处都是妙妙熊.
[26:55] I’m just saying it’d be nice. 我只是说那样很棒.
[26:59] My caterpillar never turned into a butterfly. 我的毛毛虫从不变成蝴蝶.
[27:02] That’s a Cheeto. 那时奇多.
[27:07] Well,Debbie was a very lucky woman. 戴碧真是个幸运的女人.
[27:13] Who’s Debbie? 谁是戴碧?
[27:15] Your wife. 你妻子.
[27:16] Hi,girls. 嗨,姑娘们.
[27:27] Girls,I want you to meet Mr.Gru. 姑娘们,我想让你们认识下格鲁先生.
[27:30] He is going to adopt you. 他打算收养你们.
[27:33] And he’s a dentist! 而且他是个牙医!
[27:42] Hi,I’m Margo.This is Edith. 嗨,我是玛格.这是伊迪丝.
[27:47] And that’s Agnes. 那是阿格雷斯.
[27:49] I got your leg,I got your leg! 我抓住你的腿了,我抓住你的腿了!
[27:52] Okay,that is enough,little girl. 好了,姑娘们.
[27:54] Let go of my leg. Come on. You can do it. 放开我的腿.
[27:56] Higher! 再高点!
[27:57] Just release your grip. Wow! 放开你的手.哇!
[27:59] How do you remove them? Is there a command? 我怎么拿开它们?听话点好不?
[28:02] Some nonstick spray? 要我用除粘喷剂?
[28:05] Crowbar? 用铁锹?
[28:08] Okay,girls,let’s go. 好吧,姑娘们,走吧.
[28:22] 哈哈~~
[28:38] Pretty impressive! 真完美!
[28:41] What are you looking at? 你在看什么?
[28:46] You got shrunk,tiny mouthwash! 你变小了,小牙刷!
[28:51] You done been shrunk! 你变小了!
[28:53] Hello? 喂?
[28:55] I got the shrink ray,all right. 对,我拿到缩小光线了.
[28:58] No,I’m not playing with it. 我没玩这光线.
[29:01] Gru? 格鲁?
[29:03] Don’t make me laugh!No. 别说笑了!不.
[29:07] P.S:he is not getting the moon 顺便,他拿不到月球的.
[29:09] and P.P.S.:by the time I’m done with him,he’s gonna be begging for mercy. 再顺便,我作了他,让他求我吧.
[29:15] Okay,bye. 行了,再见.
[29:18] Look at you,a little tiny toilet for a little tiny baby 看你,小马桶,小宝贝
[29:23] Curse you,tiny toilet! 诅咒你,小马桶!
[29:30] Okay, here we are.Home sweet home. 好,我们到了.温暖的家.
[29:36] So,this is,like,your house? 那么,这个,或许是你家?
[29:39] Wait a sec..You’re the guy who pretended he was a recorded message! 等..你就是装作录音的那个人!
[29:43] No,that was someone else. 不,那是别人.
[29:58] Can l hold your hand? 我能拉你的手吗?
[30:00] Er~~No. 厄~ 不.
[30:11] When we got adopted by a bald guy 如果我们被华人收养了
[30:13] I thought this’d be more like Annie. 我觉得这个安妮差不了多少.
[30:24] No,hey! 不,嘿!
[30:29] Kyle,these are not treats.These are guests. 凯尔,不能这样,这些是客人.
[30:32] Girls,this is Kyle,my dog. 姑娘们,这是凯尔,我的狗.
[30:38] Fluffy doggy! 毛茸茸的狗狗!
[30:45] What kind of dog is that?He is a…I don’t know. 那是什么品种的狗?他是..我不知道.
[30:49] Do you really think that this is an appropriate place for little kids? 你真的觉得这里适合小朋友?
[30:53] Cause it’s not. 我觉得不是.
[30:56] No! No! 不!不!
[30:57] Stay away from there!It’s fragile. 远离那个!它很脆弱.
[31:02] Well,I suppose the plan will work with two. 好吧,我的计划只能两个人完成了.
[31:06] Hey!It’s dark in here. 嘿!这里很黑.
[31:11] It poked a hole in my juice box. 它在我的饮料盒上扎了个洞.
[31:18] As you can see,I have provided everything a child might need. 如你们所见,我这里小孩需要的都有.
[31:24] All right. 好.
[31:25] Okay.As I was saying…Hey! 好.如果所说…嘿!
[31:30] Somebody broke that. 别人弄倒的.
[31:31] Okay,okay.Clearly,we need to set some rules. 好了.明显地,我们要设一些规定.
[31:35] Rule number one.You will not touch anything. 第一,什么都不能碰.
[31:40] What about the floor? 那地板呢?
[31:42] Yes,you may touch the floor. 可以碰地板.
[31:44] What about the air? 那空气呢?
[31:46] Yes,you may touch the air! 可以碰空气!
[31:47] What about this? 那这个呢?
[31:51] Where did you get that? 你哪里弄到的?
[31:52] Found it. 找到的.
[31:54] Okay.Rule number two.You will not bother me while I’m working. 规定二:我工作的时候,你们不能打扰我.
[31:57] Rule number three. 规定三:
[31:58] You will not cry or whine or laugh or giggle 你们不能哭,或者发牢骚或者笑.
[32:04] or sneeze or burp or fart!So,no,no,no annoying sounds.All right? 或者打喷嚏,打嗝,放屁!所以,不能发出讨厌的声音.好吗?
[32:11] Does this count as annoying? 这个算打扰吗?
[32:16] Very! 非常!
[32:19] I will see you in six hours. 我6小时后见你们.
[32:24] Okey. 好吧.
[32:26] Okay,don’t worry.Everything’s going to be fine. 没关系.一切都会好起来的.
[32:28] We’re gonna be really happy here.Right?Agnes? 我们在这会很开心的.对吧?阿格蕾斯?
[33:00] Question.What are these? 问题.这些是?
[33:03] A dozen boogie robots! Boogie! 一打跳舞机器人!动起来!
[33:08] Look at this.Watch me! 看这些.看我的!
[33:14] Cookie robots.I said cookie robots. 曲奇机器人.我说曲奇机器人.
[33:16] Why are you so old? 唉~你怎么这么老?
[33:22] Okay.I’m on it. 好吧.我承认.
[33:24] Hello? 有人吗?
[33:40] TV! 电视!
[34:01] What is that? 那是什么?
[34:02] Look at that! 看啊!
[34:04] That is cool! 太酷了!
[34:05] Come on! 跟我来!
[34:06] I don’t think he’s a dentist. 我觉得他不是个牙医.
[34:22] We’ve been working on this for a while. 我们研究这个有一阵子了.
[34:25] It’s a anti-gravity serum. 这是反重力药水.
[34:32] I meant to close that.He’ll be all right,I’m sure. 我的意思是接近反重力.他没事的,我确定.
[34:36] Do the effects wear off? 效果会慢慢消失吗?
[34:38] So far,no.No,they don’t. 目前为止,不会.不会消失.
[34:42] And here,of course,is the new weapon you ordered. 然后,这里有你要的新武器.
[34:49] No..I said dart gun. 我说的是飞镖枪.
[34:52] not… Okay. 不是..算了.
[34:54] Oh,yes.Cause I was wondering 哦,是这样.我还在想
[34:57] under what circumstances would we use this?But,anyway. 什么情况下我们需要这样的武器.反正.
[35:01] What I really wanted to show you was this. 我真正想给你看的是这些.
[35:08] Now those are cookie robots! 这才是曲奇机器人!
[35:14] La,La,La,La I Iove unicorns. 啦啦啦~我喜欢独角兽.
[35:16] What are you doing here?I told you to stay in the kitchen! 你们在这里做什么?我告诉你们呆在厨房里!
[35:19] We got bored.What is this place? 那里很无聊啊.这里是什么地方?
[35:23] Can I drink this? 可以喝吗?
[35:24] Do you want to explode? 你想爆炸?
[35:28] Gru! 格鲁!
[35:29] Get back in the kitchen! 回到厨房里去!
[35:31] Will you play with us? 你会和我们玩吗?
[35:33] No! 不会!
[35:34] Why? 为什么?
[35:35] Because I’m busy.
[35:36] Doing what? 忙什么?
[35:38] Okay,okay,you got me. 好吧.告诉你.
[35:39] The dentist thing is more of a hobby. 牙医只是我的爱好.
[35:43] In real life,I am a spy. 我真实身份,是特工.
[35:46] And it is top secret,and you may not tell anybody,because if you do… 这是最高机密.不要说出去.否则..
[35:50] What does this do? 这个可以做什么?
[35:53] Hey! 嘿!
[35:57] My unicorn! 我的独角兽!
[35:59] You have to fix it. 你要修好.
[36:01] Fix it?Look,it has been disintegrated.By definition,it cannot be fixed. 修好?它被分解了.不能修好了.
[36:10] That’s freaking me out.What is she doing? 我要崩溃了.她在做什么?
[36:13] She’s gonna hold her breath until she gets a new one. 她在憋气.直道拿到一个新的为止.
[36:16] It is just a toy.Now stop it! 那只是个玩具.快停下来!
[36:22] Okay,okay!I’ll fix it! 好,好!我把它修好!
[36:25] Tim!Mark!Phil! 蒂姆!马克!希尔!
[36:29] This is very important.You have to get the little girl a new unicorn toy. 这很重要.你们要给小女孩弄个新独角兽.
[36:39] Hey,hey,hey!A toy! 嘿!一个玩具!
[36:43] Go,and hurry! 快去!
[36:45] What are those? 那些是什么?
[36:46] They are my cousins. 那些是我的表兄弟.
[36:49] Jerry!Stuart!Watch them,and keep them away from me,please. 杰里!斯图尔特!看着她们,别让她们靠近我.
[38:16] It was your cousin’s idea. 这时你表弟的注意.
[38:19] Okay,bedtime. 好.去睡觉.
[38:23] Not you two! 不是你们两个!
[38:26] Okey-dokey.Beddie-bye.All tucked in.Sweet dreams. 好.再见.做个好梦.
[38:32] Just so you know,you’re never gonna be my dad. 你知道的,你永远不会成为我爸爸.
[38:37] I think I can live with that. 我觉得那样我才能活.
[38:40] Are these beds made out of bombs? 这些床是用炸弹做的吗?
[38:43] Yes,but they are very old and highly unlikely to blow up. 是,但是这些都太旧了而且也不太可能爆炸.
[38:48] But try not to toss and turn. 但别在上面打滚.
[38:52] Will you read us a bedtime story? 你能读个睡前故事吗?
[38:55] No! 不能!
[38:55] But we can’t go to sleep without a bedtime story. 但没有睡前故事我们睡不着.
[38:58] Well,then it’s going to be a long night for you,isn’t it? 那就过个漫长的深夜吧.
[39:03] So,good night,sleep tight,and don’t let the bed bugs bite. 好,睡个好觉,别让床上的虫子咬了.
[39:06] Because there are literally thousands of them. 因为理论上它们有成千上万个.
[39:11] And there’s probably something in your closet. 而且,你们的房间里就可能有什么奇怪的东西
[39:15] He’s just kidding,Agnes. 他开玩笑的,阿格雷丝.
[39:38] It’s beautiful. 好漂亮.
[40:08] Girls,let’s go.Time to deliver the cookies! 姑娘们,是时候去卖曲奇了.
[40:14] Okay.But first,we’re going to dance class. 好.但我们要先去上舞蹈课.
[40:17] Actually,we’re going to have to skip the dance class today. 事实上,我们今天要逃课.
[40:19] Actually,we can’t skip the dance class today. 事实上,我们今天不能逃课.
[40:24] We have a big recital coming up. 我们今天有一场表演会.
[40:26] We’re doing an excerpt from Swan Lake. 我们今天要表演天鹅湖.
[40:27] Yeah,Swan Lake! 对!天鹅湖!
[40:29] That’s fantastic.Wonderful.But we’re going to deliver cookies! 这真美妙.但是,我们现在要去送曲奇!
[40:34] Come on! 快来!
[40:37] No! 不去!
[40:39] No? 不去?
[40:40] We’re not going to deliver cookies until we do dance class. 除非我们去上舞蹈课,否则不去送曲奇.
[40:43] Really? 真的?
[40:44] I am not driving you to dance class.So if you want to go,you are going to have to walk yourselves. 我不开车送你们,你们要去就自己走着去吧.
[40:58] What are you doing? 你们在做什么?
[41:00] Walking to dance class. 去上舞蹈课.
[41:02] Ya?Okay, fine.You just keep walking,because I’m really not driving you! 啊?好.你们走着去吧.我真的不开车送你们.
[41:07] Ok! 好的!
[41:09] You’re going to suffer the wrath of Gru! 我要生气了!
[41:13] Seriously,I’m going to count to three! 说真的我只数到3!
[41:15] And you had better be in this car!Here we go! 你们做好进车里去!我们现在就要走!
[41:18] One!Two!three,four and five. 1!2!3.4.和5.
[41:24] And lift,and stretch.And 1,and 2 然后转身,然后伸展.接着1,2.
[41:29] Here you go. What is it? 给你. 这是什么?
[41:31] Your ticket to the dance recital.You are coming,right? 去看舞蹈表演的票.你会去吧?
[41:35] Of course,of course.I have pins and needles that I’m sitting on. 当然,当然.我屁股钉在椅子上了.
[41:39] Pinkie promise? 勾手指?
[41:42] Oh,yes.My pinkie promises. 好,勾手指保证.
[41:59] All right.Our first customer is a man named Vector. 好.我们的第一个顾客是一个叫维克多的人.
[42:02] But he’s a V. 但他的名字开头是V.
[42:05] You know,we’re supposed to start with the A’s.Then we go to the B’s.Then we 知道吗,我们应该先从A的开始,然后是B,然后
[42:09] Yes,yes!I went to kindergarten.I know how the alphabet works! 知道,知道!我上过幼儿园.我知道字母表.
[42:15] I was just thinking that it might be nice to deliver Mr Vector’s first. 我只是觉得,先从维克多先生开始比较好.
[42:27] Almost over.It’s almost over. 一切就要结束了.快结束了.
[42:31] Girls,welcome back to the fortress of Vector-tude! 姑娘们,欢迎回到维克多城堡!
[42:37] Do you have my cookies for me? 你们准备好曲奇了?
[42:46] Four boxes of mini-mints,two toffee totes,two caramel clumpies and fifteen boxes of coco-nutties. 4盒综合,2盒小甜点,2盒�子卷心酥和15盒椰子的.
[42:52] Exactly.I’d like to see somebody else order that many cookies.Not likely. 很好.我觉得其他人会订的曲奇和我一样多.不像.
[42:57] Name one person who ordered more cookies than me. 说一个比我订的更多的人.
[43:00] That’ll be $52. 总共52美元.
[43:02] Right. 好的.
[43:11] Seven, eight, nine…Tic Tacs! 7,8,9…小意思!
[43:15] Where was I? Seven, eight, nine… 我数到哪儿?7,8,9..
[43:19] Why are you wearing pyjamas? 你为什么穿睡衣?
[43:21] These aren’t pyjamas!This is a warm-up suit. 这不是睡衣!这是保暖服.
[43:41] What are you warming up for? 你为什么要保暖?
[43:43] Stuff. 工作.
[43:44] What sort of stuff? 什么工作?
[43:45] Super-cool stuff you wouldn’t understand. 非常酷的工作.你不明白的.
[43:47] Like sleeping? 例如睡觉?
[43:49] They are not pyjamas! 这不是睡衣!
[44:02] Here you go,52 big ones. 给你,52大钞.
[45:43] Quiet down,fish! 安静,大鱼!
[45:51] Down,boy! 下去,大鱼!
[46:15] We did it!Come on,girls,let’s go! 办到了!姑娘们,我们走!
[46:26] But what about the other people who ordered cookies? 其他订曲奇的人怎么办?
[46:28] Life is full of disappointments. 生命总是充满失望.
[46:31] for some people. 尤其是某些人.
[46:38] Don’t do that! 别这样!
[46:39] Super Silly Fun Land!Can we go?Please! 超级欢乐大陆!我们可以去吗?求你了!
[46:43] No! 不能!
[46:44] But we’ve never been.And it’s the funnest place on earth! 但我们从来没去过.那里是地球上最有意思的地方!
[46:47] Don’t care. 想都别想.
[46:47] Please?We’ll never ask for anything else,ever again!Pretty please?Please? 摆脱?我们以后不要其他的了!摆脱?
[47:00] Come on! 摆脱!
[47:01] Light bulb. 我有主意了.
[47:11] Goodbye,have fun. 再见,玩得开心.
[47:16] Sorry,dude.They can’t ride without an adult. 麻烦,兄弟.她们必须由成年人陪同.
[47:20] What? 什么?
[48:16] Oh, my gosh!Look at that fluffy unicorn! 天啊!看那个毛茸茸的独角兽!
[48:22] He’s so fluffy,I’m gonna die! 好可爱,我要死了!
[48:24] You’ve gotta let us play for it! 你要买下来!
[48:25] No,no,no. 不,不,不.
[48:27] Come on! 买吧!
[48:30] How much for the fluffy unicorn? 这个毛茸茸的独角兽多少钱?
[48:33] Well,it is not for sale.But all you gotta do to win it is knock down that little spaceship there. 这个是非卖品.不过你打败那个飞船就可以赢得这个奖品.
[48:41] It’s easy! 这很容易!
[49:03] Again!Wait!Come on.One more time! 再来!等等!再来一次嘛!
[49:08] Just one more.I accidentally closed my eyes. 就再来一次.我刚才不小心闭眼了.
[49:26] I hit it!I hit it!That was cool. 打到了!打到了!好酷.
[49:31] What was that?She hit that.I saw that with my own eyes. 怎么回事?我看到她打到了.
[49:39] Hey, buddy,let me explain something to you.You see that little tin spaceship? 嘿,老弟,我解释一下.你看到那个小飞船了吗?
[49:43] You see how it’s not knocked over?Do you know what that means, professor? 你看到她没打到那个吧?你知道这什么意思吗,高手?
[49:48] It means you don’t get the unicorn! 这表示你那么不到独角兽!
[49:53] Somebody’s got a frowny face. 有人皱眉头了.
[49:56] Better luck next time! 祝你下次好运!
[50:00] Okay,my turn. 好吧,我来.
[50:23] Knocked over! 打到了!
[50:30] It’s so fluffy! 毛茸茸的!
[50:33] That was awesome! 这很了不起!
[50:35] You blew up the whole thing! 你把整个屋子给炸了!
[50:37] Let’s go.Let’s try another game! 咱们走.试试别的游戏!
[50:46] Gru,do you mind if I have a quick word? 格鲁,你不介意我说点东西吧?
[50:49] Okay,girls,go play. 好吧,孩子们,去玩吧.
[50:58] I got the shrink ray! 我拿到缩小光线了!
[51:03] Cotton candy! 棉花糖!
[51:06] We have 1 2 days until the moon is in optimum position.We can’t afford any distractions! 我们还有一两天月亮就到最佳位置了.我们不能分心!
[51:13] Get me Perkins. 给我接帕金斯.
[51:22] Sorry to bother you,Mr Perkins,but I figured that you would want to see this! 不好意思,打扰您,帕金斯先生,但我觉得你可能想看看这个!
[51:29] What? 什么?
[51:43] Well done,Gru.Rather impressive. 干得好,格鲁.让人难忘.
[51:45] Now,the rest of the plan is simple. 接下来,剩下的就简单了.
[51:48] I fly to the moon.I shrink the moon.I grab the moon. 我飞向月球.我缩小月球.我抢到月球.
[51:54] I sit on the toilet.What? 我坐在马桶上.什么?
[51:58] Sorry! 不好意思.
[51:59] Sorry!CouId you excuse me for just one second?I told you not to touch my things. 你能等我一下吗?我告诉过你们不要碰我的东西.
[52:07] Hey,can we order pizza?Pizza?You just had lunch. 嘿,我们可以订皮萨吗?皮萨?你们刚吃了饭.
[52:11] Not now,for dinner.Dinner? 不是现在,是晚餐.晚餐?
[52:30] Sorry about that.Where were we? 不好意思.我们说到哪儿了?
[52:34] You were sitting on the toilet. 你坐在马桶上.
[52:35] No, no, no! No, I’m sorry.It was a little attempt at humour. 不,不,不!不好意思.那只是个玩笑.
[52:39] I know how much you like to laugh. 我知道你有多爱笑.
[52:45] inside.Now,I was saying.. 在内心.现在,我要说..
[52:52] You don’t seem terribly focused,Gru. 你很不专心,格鲁.
[52:54] Believe me,I am completely focused. 相信我,我绝对专心.
[52:56] Hello! What? 你好! 什么?
[52:58] That guy is huge! 那家伙好大!
[53:00] What are those?Children? 这些是什么?孩子?
[53:02] What are you doing?I told you to stay out of here! 你们在做什么?我说过呆在外面!
[53:10] Mr Gru? 格鲁先生?
[53:19] As I was saying… 就像我说的…
[53:22] No need to continue.I’ve seen quite enough. 没必要继续了.我已经看够了.
[53:25] But my plan… 但我的计划…
[53:26] Is a great plan.I Iove everything about your plan,except for one thing. 那很伟大.我喜欢你计划的所有东西.除了一样.
[53:30] You! 你!
[53:36] Look,Mom,I drew a picture of me landing on the moon! 看,妈妈,我画了我在月球上的画.
[53:41] Look, Mom, I made a prototype of the rocket out of macaroni! 看,妈,我用通心粉做的火箭模型.
[53:47] Look,Mom,I made a real rocket based on the macaroni prototype! 看,妈,我根据通心粉的原形做出的真火箭.
[54:03] I don’t understand. 我不明白.
[54:06] Let’s face reality, Gru.You’ve been at this for far too long with far too little success. 面对现实吧,格鲁.你做这行太久,功绩太少.
[54:11] We’re gonna put our faith,our money, into a…Well, a younger villain. 我们打算把信念,钱,放在…另一个更年轻的神偷上.
[54:19] It’s over.Goodbye,Gru. 结束了.再见,格鲁.
[54:43] Now,I know there have been some rumours going around that the bank is no longer funding us. 现在,我知道有谣言说银行不再资助我们了.
[54:51] Well,I am here to put those rumours to rest. 我现在来澄清一下.
[54:55] They are true. 那些都是真的.
[54:58] In terms of money,we have no money. 至于钱,我们没有了.
[55:05] So how will we get to the moon?The answer is clear.We won’t. 所以我们会去月球吗?答案很明确.不会了.
[55:14] We are doomed.Now would probably be a good time to look for other employment options. 我们完了.现在,你们最好另某出路吧.
[55:24] I know.I have fired up my resume as I suggest that all of you do,as well. 我知道.我结束了一切.我也建议你们这样.
[55:30] What is it? 这是什么?
[55:34] Can’t you see that I am in the middle of a pep talk? 你不知道我在演讲吗?
[56:06] Yes,we will build our own rocket using this and whatever else we can find! 是的,我们会建造火箭的,用这个和所有我们能找到的!
[56:15] Grab everything!Hit the junkyards!Take apart the cars!Who needs the bank? 抢走所有东西!突袭汽车废料场!把车卸了!谁需要银行?
[56:20] Let’s go.Let’s go! 我们走!
[57:10] Mom! What are you doing here?And here he is in the bathtub. 妈!你在这里做什么? 他在浴缸里.
[57:16] Look at his little buns. 看他的小屁股.
[57:23] And here,he’s all dressed up in his Sunday best.He looks like a girl! 这里,他穿这礼拜服. 他看起来像女孩!
[57:31] Yes,he does.An ugly girl! 是的.像丑姑娘!
[58:30] Mr.Perkins,your son is here. 帕金斯先生,你的儿子.
[58:33] Send him in.Hey,Dad. 叫他进来. 嘿,老爸.
[58:38] Yes,I did,Victor.I am not Victor any more.Victor was my nerd name.Now I am Vector!Sit down! 是的,维克多.哦,我不是维克多了.那个太土了.我是维卡多.坐下!
[58:49] Do you know where the shrink ray is?Duh!Back at my place. 你知道缩小光线在哪儿? 厄,在我那儿.
[58:54] Oh,is that right?Back at your place?That’s cool.I guess Gru must just have one that looks exactly like it! 哦?是吗?在你那.很酷啊.我猜格鲁也有一个一样的!
[59:02] What the… Those girls sold me cookies! 怎么…那些女孩卖了曲奇给我!
[59:07] Do you have any idea how lucrative this moon heist could be? 你知道抢月球有多划算吗?
[59:10] I give you the opportunity of a lifetime,and you just blow it! 我给了你一辈子时间的机会,而你却毁了它!
[59:15] No,I didn’t. 不,我没有.
[59:17] Oh,really? 噢,真的?
[59:18] You just wait until Gru sees my latest weapon.Squid-launcher! 你只要等格鲁看到我的新武器.鱿鱼枪!
[59:30] Don’t worry.The moon is as good as ours. 别急.月球一定是我们的.
[59:37] Come on now,it’s bedtime.Did you brush your teeth?Let me smell.Let me smell. 好了,该睡觉了.刷牙了吗?让我闻闻.我闻闻.
[59:42] You did not! 你没有!
[59:45] Put on your PGs.Hold still.Okay,seriously!Seriously!This is beddie-bye time 穿上睡衣.我说正经的.该睡觉了.
[59:49] right now.I’m not kidding around.I mean it! 马上.我不是开玩笑的.认真的!
[59:53] But we’re not tired!Well,I am tired. 但我们不累!是,我累了.
[59:55] Will you read us a bedtime story? 你可以给我们读睡前故事吗?
[1:00:00] No. 不.
[1:00:04] The physical appearance of the ”please” makes “请”也没用.
[1:00:05] no difference.It is still no,so go to sleep. 还是不行.去睡觉.
[1:00:10] But we can’t.We’re all hyper!And without a bedtime 但是我们还是很兴奋!而且没有睡前故事
[1:00:13] story,we’ll just keep getting up and bugging you.All night long. 我们还是会醒着然后烦你.一晚上.
[1:00:20] All right,all right.Sleepy Kittens.Sleepy Kittens? 好吧.小睡猫.小睡猫?
[1:00:26] What are these?Puppets.You use them when you tell the story. 这些是什么?木偶.你用这个讲故事.
[1:00:38] let’s get this over with.Three little kittens loved to play,they had fun in the sun all day. 就用这个吧.三只爱玩的小猫,它们每天都很开心.
[1:00:44] Then their mother came out and said,Time for kittens to go to bed. 然后它们的妈妈出来说,小猫该睡觉了.
[1:00:49] Wow! This is garbage.You actually like this? 哇!这真垃圾.你们喜欢看这些?
[1:00:53] Keep reading! 继续读嘛!
[1:00:55] Three little kittens started to bawl,Mommy,we’re not tired at all.Their mother smiled and said with a purr, 三只小猫开始大哭,妈妈,我们一点也不困.妈妈微笑咕噜到
[1:01:05] Fine,but at least you should brush your fur. 好,但你们至少要刷毛.
[1:01:08] Now you brush the fur. 现在,你刷毛.
[1:01:11] This is literature?A 2-year-old could have written this.All right. 这哪是文学?两岁孩子也能写出来.好吧.
[1:01:17] Three little kittens with fur all brushed said,We can’t sleep,we feel too rushed! 三只小猫耍了毛后说我们还是睡不着.觉得太快了!
[1:01:23] Their mother replied,with a voice like silk,Fine 它们妈妈用像丝一样的声音回答道.好
[1:01:27] but at least you should drink your milk. 但至少你们要喝牛奶.
[1:01:30] Now make them drink the milk. 现在给它们喝牛奶.
[1:01:35] I don’t like this book.This is going on forever. 我讨厌这本书.没完没了的.
[1:01:40] Three little kittens,with milk all gone,rubbed their eyes and started to yawn. 三只小猫喝了牛奶,开始眼睛犯困,并打哈欠.
[1:01:51] We can’t sleep,we can’t even try.Then their mother sang a lullaby. 我们睡不着.然后妈妈就唱摇篮曲给它们.
[1:01:57] Good night kittens,close your eyes.Sleep in peace until you rise. 晚安,闭上你们的眼睛.安睡知道醒过来.
[1:02:05] Though while you sleep, we are apart,your mommy loves you with all her heart. 你们睡着时,你们还在一起.妈妈全心地爱你们.
[1:02:14] The end.Okay,good night. 结束.好,晚安.
[1:02:18] Wait! 等等!
[1:02:20] What about good night kisses? 晚安前的吻呢?
[1:02:24] No,no.There will be no kissing or hugging or kissing. 不.没有吻或者拥抱.
[1:02:30] He is not gonna kiss us good night,Agnes. 他不会吻我们的,阿格雷丝.
[1:02:33] I like him.He’s nice. 我喜欢他.他很棒的.
[1:02:35] But scary. 但很可怕.
[1:02:38] Like Santa! 像圣诞老人!
[1:02:57] Only 48 hours till the launch,and all systems are go. 只剩48小时了,明天午餐后,所有系统都将启动.
[1:03:02] About that,I was thinking that maybe we could move the date of the heist. 关于那个,我在想也许我们该天再抢.
[1:03:09] Please tell me this is not as a result of the girls’dance recital,is it? 请告诉我这不是因为那些女孩的舞蹈表演会吧?
[1:03:15] No,no,no!The recital?Don’t…That’s stupid!I just think 不是,不,不!表演会?不..那个太傻了!我只是想
[1:03:20] it’s kind of weird to do it on a Saturday. 周六作那个太奇怪了.
[1:03:25] I was thinking,maybe a heist is a Tuesday thing,right? 我觉得抢劫应该周二做,不是吗?
[1:03:30] Gru, you and I have been working on this for years.It’s everything we’ve dreamed of. 格鲁!你我努力多年了,这一切都是你梦想的.
[1:03:36] Your chance to make history,become the man who stole the moon! 偷走月球!在历史上留名.
[1:03:42] But these girls are becoming a major distraction! 但这些女孩是你分心的主要原因!
[1:03:45] They need to go. 她们必须走.
[1:03:47] If you don’t do something about it,then I will. 如果你不赶她们,那我来.
[1:03:53] I understand. Good. 我明白了. 很好
[1:04:21] All right.Now,when we put our cups together,we will make the’clink’sound with our mouths. 好,如果我们乔舌头,我们就能发出清晰的”克里”的音.
[1:04:28] Ready?Edith?Clink.There we go.And now we drink. 准备好了?伊迪丝?干杯.然后我们开始喝.
[1:04:33] And Agnes?Clink.Very good! 阿格雷丝?干杯.很好!
[1:04:37] Excuse me,girls.Come on!Don’t worry,I’ll be back.Keep clinking. 稍等,姑娘们.摆脱! 别着急,我很快回来.你们继续干杯.
[1:04:47] Miss Hattie,what are you doing here? 海蒂女士,你在这座什么?
[1:04:50] I’m here for the girls.I received a call that you wanted to return them. 我来接那些女孩.我接到电话说她们想回来.
[1:04:56] And also,I did purchase a Spanish dictionary. 还有,我买了本西班牙语字典.
[1:05:03] I didn’t like what you said.But… 我不喜欢的说过的话. 但是…
[1:05:12] I will get the girls ready. 我会让她们准备好的.
[1:05:23] Don’t let her take us,Mr Gru!Tell her you wanna keep us. 别让她带走我们,格鲁!告诉她你要我们.
[1:05:29] All right,girls.Come on,let’s go. 好了,姑娘们.我们走了.
[1:05:32] Goodbye,Mr Gru.Thanks for everything. 再见,格鲁.谢谢你做的一且.
[1:05:48] I did it for your own good.Come on,let’s go get that moon. 我这么做是为你好.来,我们去拿到那月球.
[1:07:10] What is this for?The recital? 这是什么?表演会?
[1:07:14] I am the greatest criminal mind of the century.I don’t go to little girls’dance recitals! 我是本世纪最伟大的罪犯.我才不去什么小女孩的表演会!
[1:07:42] Opening launch bay doors.Commencing launch sequence. 打开发射窗口.开始倒数.
[1:07:46] And we are good to go in T minus 10 seconds. 10秒后发射.
[1:08:26] Nice work,Doctor.All systems go. 干得好,博士.一切系统正常.
[1:10:08] I’ve got it!I’ve got the moon!I’ve got the moon! 我做到了!我得到月球了!
[1:10:31] I can make it! 我赶得及!
[1:10:54] He’s still not here.Why would he come? He gave us up.But he pinkie promised! 他还没来.他为什么要来?他放弃我们了.但他拉手指了.
[1:10:59] Girls,girls,places! 姑娘们,站好了!
[1:11:02] No,we can’t start yet!We’re still expecting someone.Can we just wait a few more minutes? 还不行,我们在等某人.我们能在稍等一下吗?
[1:11:11] All right.But just a few more minutes. 好吧.就一会儿.
[1:11:13] He’s not coming,guys. 他不来了,大伙们.
[1:11:19] Gru!Gru,can you hear me? 格鲁!你能听到我吗?
[1:11:23] Quick,we have to warn him,and fast! 快!我们要警告他,而且要快!
[1:12:01] Okay,okay.There’s the library.That’s Third Street. 好!那是图书馆,那是三号大街.
[1:12:04] The dance studio…There!There!There it is! 舞蹈馆…那里,在那里!
[1:12:42] Sorry,buddy.Show’s over.Over? 不好意思,老弟,表演结束了?
[1:13:23] Vector,open up! 开门,维克多!
[1:13:26] First give me the moon.Then we’ll talk. 先给我月球.我们再谈.
[1:13:41] Mr Gru! Zip it,Happy Meal. 格鲁先生! 闭嘴.
[1:13:44] Now,the girls.Actually, I think I’ll hold on to them a little while longer. 现在放她们走. 事实上,我打算再关她们一段时间.
[1:13:53] Listen close,you little punk.When I get in there,you are in for a world of pain! 听着,你个小混蛋.等我进去以后你会很痛苦!
[1:13:59] I’m really scared! 我真害怕!
[1:14:05] He is gonna kick your butt. 他会揍死你的.
[1:14:45] What?He punched my shark! 什么?他打了我的鲨鱼!
[1:15:02] 原来金字塔在这里…
[1:15:12] There he is! 他在那里!
[1:15:19] Hang on,Gru. 坚持住,格鲁.
[1:15:36] Vector has the girls.Go! 维克多抓了那些女孩,快追!
[1:15:42] What happened to the ship?It’s big again!Not as big as the moon is going to be! 我的飞船怎么了?又变大了! 所以月球也马上要变大了!
[1:15:47] The larger the mass of an object,the quicker the effects of the shrink ray wear off! 物体越大,缩小光线的效果消失越快!
[1:15:52] I call it the Nefario Principle.I just came up with it now,actually. 我叫他内法里奥定理.其实我刚想到的.
[1:16:04] Did you see that?Vector!Help!Vector!Over here! 你看到了吗?维克多!快帮忙!这里!
[1:16:10] What are you girls doing back there? 你们在后面做什么?
[1:17:26] Margo, I will catch you. 玛格,我会接住你的.
[1:17:30] And I will never let you go again. 我不会再丢下你了.
[1:17:42] Not so fast! 没那么快!
[1:17:45] Let me go! 放开我!
[1:17:56] I’m coming,Margo.Hang on! 我来了,玛格.坚持住!
[1:18:25] I got you. 我抓到你了.
[1:19:05] This time,good triumphs,and the moon has been returned to its rightful place in the sky. 这次,好消息,月球又回到了自己在天上的位置.
[1:19:10] But once again,law enforcement is baffled,leaving everyone to wonder,who is this mysterious hero? 再一次,法律事实会又困惑了.让每一个人不解,究竟谁是这次的英雄?
[1:19:17] And what will he do next? 而且他接下来会做什么?
[1:19:18] Okay,girls.Time for bed.Come on!We want a story.Three sleepy kittens! 好了,孩子们.该睡觉了.我们想听故事. 三只小睡猫!
[1:19:24] Oh,no!Sorry.That book was accidentally destroyed maliciously. 哦,不.那本书不小心弄没了.
[1:19:29] Tonight we are going to read a new book.This one is called One Big Unicorn by… 今晚我们要读新书.这本一个大独角兽…
[1:19:38] Who wrote this?Me!l wrote it.Look,it’s a puppet book!Here,watch this. 谁写的这个? 是我! 我写的. 看,这是木偶书,看这个.
[1:19:46] That’s the horn! 这就是独角兽!
[1:19:51] This is gonna be the best book ever! 这是最好的书!
[1:19:54] Not to pat myself on the back,but,yes,it probably will be.Here we go. 不是我自己吹,但确实,可能是.我们开始吧.
[1:20:00] One big unicorn,strong and free thought he was happy as he could be. 一批大独角兽,自由而强壮,但他不再快乐.
[1:20:06] Then three little kittens came around and turned his whole life upside down. 三只小猫来到他身边,让他的生活变得快乐起来.
[1:20:14] Hey,that one looks like me! 那看起来像我!
[1:20:16] No,what are you talking about?These are kittens!Any relation to persons living or dead is completely coincidental. 你再说什么?这些是猫咪! 和人长得像只是巧合.
[1:20:25] They made him laugh.They made him cry. 她们让他笑.让他哭.
[1:20:31] He never should have said goodbye. 他不应该说再见.
[1:20:35] And now he knows he could never part from those three little kittens that changed his heart 现在他知道了,这三只小猫改变了他的心,他再也离不开她们了.
[1:20:45] The End. 结束.
[1:20:47] Okay,all right.Good night. 好,晚安.
[1:21:11] I love you.I love you,too. 我爱你.我也爱你.
[1:21:34] Didn’t I get you already? 我不是亲过你了吗?
[1:22:08] They’re very good!I’m so proud of you,Son.You’ve turned out to be a great parent! 她们不错!我真为你感到骄傲,儿子.你做了一个好家长!
[1:22:17] Just like me. 就像我一样.
[1:22:20] Maybe even better. 也许更好.
[1:22:47] No,I’m fine.Go ahead. 不,我很好.你们继续.
2010年 Tags:动画, 豆瓣TOP250

Post navigation

Previous Post: Letters from Iwo Jima(硫磺岛的来信)[2006]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Despicable Me 2(神偷奶爸2)[2013]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme