Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Desperado(杀人三步曲)[1995]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Desperado(杀人三步曲)[1995]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:杀人三步曲
英文名称:Desperado
年代:1995

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:10] What do you want? 你要什么?
[01:11] Beer. 啤酒
[01:13] All I got is piss-warm Chango. 这里只有温的啤酒
[01:15] That’s my brand. 正合我意
[01:36] This is damn good. 味道真好
[01:40] I’d say this is the best beer I’ve ever had. 这是我喝过最好的啤酒
[01:44] Actually 其实
[01:46] Need anything there? 还需要什么?
[01:47] I’m just glad to be alive right now. 其实我很庆幸我还活着
[01:50] I was up a few towns away. You know Saragosa? 我之前在附近的一个小镇 你知道沙巴利镇吧?
[01:54] I was at a bar there. Not unlike this one, they serve beer. 那儿有一个酒吧 和这里一样 他们也卖啤酒
[01:57] Not as good as this, but close. 没有这么好喝 但很亲切
[02:01] And I saw something you wouldn’t believe. 当时我看见了一件你不会相信的事情
[02:05] I’m sitting there by myself. 我自己一人独坐
[02:07] Now, this bar 这间酒吧
[02:10] was full of lowlifes. 龙蛇混集
[02:16] I mean, not like this place here. 我不是说这里
[02:18] No, I mean bad. 那里是真的很乱
[02:20] Like they were up to no good. 那些人随时都有可能闹事
[02:24] I’m all by myself. I like it that way. 我一个人坐在吧台上 我喜欢那种方式
[02:26] Meanwhile, things are going on. 同时又有事发生了
[02:29] Under-the-table kinds of things. Not too obvious 一些桌底交易 不是太明显
[02:34] but not too secret either. 但也不是太秘密
[02:37] So 于是
[02:39] I’m sitting 我坐在那边
[02:43] and in walks 突然走进来
[02:46] the biggest Mexican I have ever seen 一个我从未见过的墨西哥大块头
[02:49] like he owns the place. 他大摇大摆的走进来
[02:52] Nobody knew what to make of him or think of him. 没人知道他是什么来头
[02:55] But there he was, and in he walked. 他继续向前行
[02:58] He was dark too. 他很黑
[03:01] I don’t mean dark-skinned. 不是指皮肤
[03:04] This was different. 这是不同的
[03:06] It was as if he was always walking in a shadow. 而是指他像是活在黑暗中
[03:09] Every step he took towards the light 他步向光明的每一步
[03:11] just when you thought his face would be revealed, it wasn’t. 就当你认为能知道他的真貌时 结果却不是
[03:15] It was as if the lights dimmed 灯光好像
[03:18] just for him. 随他而暗淡
[03:19] 是你喝的连眼也睁不开
[03:28] So this guy 然后这个家伙
[03:31] takes a seat at the bar 在吧台坐了下来
[03:33] orders a soda, sits back, says nothing. 叫了杯苏打水 一直坐着 一言不发
[03:36] He ordered a soda pop? 他叫了一杯苏打水?
[03:38] I wasn’t interested in his drink. 我对他的饮料没兴趣
[03:40] I was interested in what he carried. 但我对他手上拿的更感兴趣
[03:44] Some sort of a suitcase, kind of heavy. 好像非常沉重似的
[03:47] And he sat that thing beside him as if it were his girl. 把它放在吧台上 像女伴一样
[03:53] Then, all of a sudden, the bastard spoke. 突然这混蛋开始讲话
[03:56] You know he was talking business because he upset the bartender. 小声的对酒保说话 但他说的话好像让酒保很不满
[04:00] Especially when he mentioned 特别是讲到一个
[04:03] He said something like: 他说找一个
[04:06] “Bitch” or 叫“婊子”或
[04:09] “Bucho.” “布邱”的人
[04:17] That’s what it was. 就是这样
[04:18] Bucho! 叫布邱!
[04:23] He pissed off the bartender plenty. 总之他说话触怒了酒保
[04:25] Some of those unsavory characters 而周围的令人讨厌的瘪三
[04:28] not like these boys, but real scum, they got pissed too. 不像这儿的人 那些人渣 他们也发狂了
[04:32] Started pulling guns and knives. Starting some shit. 瘪三们拿出武器来 开始放狗屁
[04:36] Now, the stranger 那个陌生人
[04:38] he bolts off of the barstool. 他离开了酒吧椅子
[04:40] He dives into the middle of the room with his case. 他带着自己的随身箱子来到房间正中
[04:42] Dives right in. 是跳进酒吧中间
[04:43] I don’t know what he does there, but in two shakes the suitcase is open 我不知道他玩了什么花样 他摇动两下就把箱子打开了
[04:47] and he’s pulled out the biggest hand cannon I’ve ever fucking seen. 拿出一把我从未见过的巨大无比的加农手枪
[05:13] That was just the beginning. 这只是开始
[05:16] You just stood there? You didn’t run for cover or join in? 你在做什么?没有加入吗?
[05:20] I was frozen stiff. 那时我已吓到撤尿
[05:22] All I could do was watch this 只能在旁观看
[05:29] thing tear the place apart. 他大肆破坏
[05:31] It was amazing. 简直精采百出
[05:35] Cutthroat scumbags were coming forward and dying much-deserved deaths. 当然那些瘪三不是他的对手 漫天子弹就像世界末日
[05:40] Don’t get me wrong, this was no class-act group like you got here. 别误会我 不像你们 那班人简直是一团垃圾
[05:44] Not at all. 没事的
[05:45] No, these guys were world-class turds. 那班人真的是一堆垃圾
[05:48] I’m sorry, but they got what they deserved. 很抱歉 但他们罪有应得
[05:51] It was Judgment Night in that place. 这晚就像审判日一样
[05:57] He grabs one of these guys 他抓住其中一个家伙
[05:59] the only guy still breathing. 仍有一个未断气的
[06:01] He starts getting information out of him. 他开始盘问这仍未断气的家伙
[06:03] And I knew by the whispering 我通过他们低语了解到
[06:05] this guy was giving up the goods. 那家伙毫不反抗
[06:07] Spilling his guts. Confessing the world. 一五一十的全招了 对世界忏悔
[06:10] He told that stranger everything. 那家伙告诉他一切
[06:14] Everything? 一切?
[06:21] Can I get a cleaner mug? This one’s dirty. 你有洗杯子吗? 这个杯子是脏的
[06:26] Fuck you. 他妈的
[06:29] It’s the cleanest one I got. 这是我最干净的杯子
[06:39] So anyway 然后
[06:41] without warning 没有警告
[06:43] without any hint or preview 没有任何暗示或预演
[06:45] the stranger whips around 那神秘人士突然转身
[06:47] and he sees 他看到
[06:49] me. 我
[06:51] You saw his face? 你看到他的脸?
[06:53] His face? 脸?
[06:54] No. 没有
[06:57] His eyes. 只看到他一双眼
[07:16] And he didn’t do anything to you? 他没向你动粗?
[07:19] Not really. He turned to the guy on the floor. 没有 他转向倒在地上的那家伙
[07:24] Stranger shot him 向他开枪
[07:27] walked over to the bartender, paid and left. 然后走到酒保那里 放下钱便离开了
[07:31] The bartender lived? 酒保没被杀?
[07:37] The bartender never gets killed. 酒保没被杀
[07:41] But 但是
[07:44] as he neared the door 他走到后门时
[07:45] (顾客永远是错的)
[07:52] No, man, the bartender got it worse than anybody. 不 伙计 酒保死得比所有人都惨
[08:00] Here. 老兄
[08:01] It’s on the house 在房子里面
[08:04] if you remember his face. 如果你记得他的容貌
[08:08] Thanks, but no thanks. 多谢 但我心领了
[08:10] I’m clearing out of here. 我得走了
[08:12] Because I think 因为我想
[08:15] he’s headed this way. 他正向着这里走来
[08:19] Thank you, boys! 多谢你们
[08:21] Y’all take care! 保重
[09:01] 片名:英雄不流泪
[10:03] Get back. 回来
[10:07] Stay back. 退后
[12:11] Who is it? 你是谁?
[12:12] It’s your only friend. 是你唯一的朋友
[12:21] Don’t you think you’re being a little too cautious? 你过份谨慎了
[12:32] One day you’ll lay too hard on that and blow your brains out. 总有一天你会死在自己的枪下
[12:38] What do you want? 你想干嘛?
[12:44] He’s there. 他就在附近
[12:48] I mentioned his name and they freaked. 我一提到他的名字便吓怕他们
[12:51] Bucho’s there? 布邱就在附近?
[12:53] One second they weren’t listening to a word I said 那班人原先当我的话是耳边风
[12:57] but when I mentioned him 但我一提到他
[12:59] they listened. 他们便洗耳恭听
[13:02] And suddenly they got very interested in who you were. 突然对你是谁而大感兴趣
[13:07] So I laid the story down nice and thick. 我对故事情节加盐加醋
[13:10] How thick? 加了多少?
[13:12] Pretty thick. 大加特加
[13:13] You were the biggest Mexican I’d ever seen. 说你是墨西哥大块头
[13:16] Wonderful. 好极了
[13:17] I exaggerated, but they bought it. 我夸大其词 但他们也信了
[13:19] They’re shitting bricks right now, I promise. 他们马上就担心忧虑了 我保证
[13:22] Where do I go? 到哪找到他?
[13:27] Tarasco Bar’s a good start. 可到特立哥酒吧
[13:29] Don’t turn it into a bloodbath like last time. 这次别再血洗酒吧
[13:33] That wasn’t my fault. 那次不是我的错
[13:34] Of course not. 当然不是
[13:35] They started it. 他们先惹我的
[13:37] Whatever. Just remember 无论如何 给我听着
[13:39] Bucho has plenty of thugs, but without them, he’s dead. 布邱有很多手下 但没有他们保护 他必死
[13:43] Save your bullets. 你要善用子弹
[13:45] Suddenly 当然
[13:47] you’re my big brother. 你像个大哥哥一样
[13:49] I do feel some responsibility for you. 我觉得有责任照顾你
[13:54] – Can I ask you something? – What? – 我可以问你一个问题吗? – 什么?
[13:57] What happens when he’s dead? 若他死了又怎么样?
[14:02] When Bucho’s dead 若布邱死了
[14:07] it’s over. 事情便了结了
[14:10] He’s the last one. 他是我最后要杀的人
[14:13] End of payback. Eye for an eye. 复了仇 以牙还牙
[14:16] You finally going to be satisfied? 那你就满足了吗?
[14:19] I think so. 不错
[14:21] I hope so. 祝你成功
[14:27] I don’t have the stomach for this anymore. 我再也受不了这样的生活了
[14:31] You never did. 你总是这样
[14:34] Neither did you. 其实你也受不了
[15:59] 快滚 笨蛋
[16:02] (特立哥酒吧)
[16:07] 老友 干嘛灯火通明
[16:14] 布邱
[16:15] I just called the Oro Verde Bar in Saragosa. 刚打到沙迪奥巴利
[16:21] There was no answer. 没人接听
[16:24] Let me know if you hear anything. 有消息通知我们
[16:27] 拜拜
[16:32] I want a close lookout on all operations. 我要求对所有行动都密切监视
[16:35] That means double and triple checking, even our regular customers. 两遍三遍的检查 甚至连熟人也不要放过
[16:38] I’ll handle it. 我会办妥
[16:41] Where’s my car? Is it finished? How long must I wait? 车预备好没有?还要等多久
[16:44] I sent it back. 那车看起来有些不妥 我叫他们开回去了
[16:46] Again? I could have built the thing myself by now. 又不妥 我干脆自己造一台
[16:49] – And what’s this? – It’s my sister’s nephew. – 这是干嘛? – 我妹妹的侄子
[16:51] He needs work, so he wanted to show you his fighting abilities. 他在找工作 露一手给你看
[16:55] You call this an audition, fighting against Pipon? 跟比邦过招就叫露一手?
[16:59] If he can’t beat Cristos, I’m not interested. Get in there. 若他打不过克里斯托便免谈
[17:04] Get out! 滚!
[17:24] He doesn’t look special so far. 看来没什么特别本领
[17:28] Kick his ass! 干掉他!
[18:06] That’s more like it. 那才像样
[18:13] He’ll never dance again. 他不能再跳舞
[18:25] – So much for Cristos. – Told you. – 克里斯托也不过如此 – 跟你说过
[18:28] Listen. This is what I want you to do. 听着 照我说的话做
[18:32] Take extra men and place them around the Tarasco and La Azteca. 带多一些兄弟到特立哥酒吧
[18:35] These Colombians wonder if I can handle the extra volume. 那些哥伦比亚人想知我的实力
[18:38] They’re watching us enough as it is. 正注视我们的行动
[18:41] What? 什么?
[18:42] And him? 他呢?
[18:46] Cast that leg up. And welcome to the family. 欢迎他加入
[19:52] 换算成美金是多少钱?
[20:02] 一万八千元
[20:05] 妈的
[20:09] 把钱给他还是杀了他?
[20:13] 钱就进了我们的口袋
[20:16] I have a house payment. 我家里的负担不轻
[20:18] 宰了他
[20:29] Excuse me. 抱歉
[20:31] But 但是
[20:32] l used to work in a bar 我以前曾在酒吧工作
[20:34] so I know what it’s like to wait on people. 我懂得如何招呼客人
[20:37] And I want to tell you that the service here 我想让你知道这里的服务
[20:40] needs immediate improvement. 需要立即改善
[20:44] What do you mean? 你什么意思?
[20:46] What do I mean? 我什么意思?
[20:48] Our waiter 我们的服务员
[20:51] where is he? 在哪儿呢?
[20:54] Don’t tell me he’s still in the bathroom. 别跟我说他仍在厕所
[20:58] He never came back to see if we wanted anything else. 没有人再来问我们需要些什么
[21:02] He never brought us our check. 又没有拿帐单来
[21:04] We wanted our check so we could get the hell out of here. 我们需要买单并离开这该死的地方
[21:10] Here. 给你
[21:12] This should be sufficient. 这些钱应该够了
[21:14] And don’t be expecting a tip. 休想我给你小费
[21:18] If you don’t treat me good, I won’t ask you out. 如果你不对我好点 我不会让你出去
[21:22] And your beer tastes like piss. 你的啤酒味道像尿一样
[21:24] – We know! – Because we piss in it! – 当然! – 是用我们的尿泡制的!
[21:27] That’s not all! 还加上其他人的尿
[21:32] Bad beer, bad service. 烂啤酒 烂服务
[21:33] Don’t they know not to come in? 谁叫他们来光顾?
[21:45] 2 cervezas. 两杯啤酒
[21:47] These are for you. 这个是给你的
[21:59] Just a minute. 等一等
[22:43] (特立哥酒吧)
[22:58] I wanted to see the guitar. 我想看看你的吉他
[23:04] Do you play? 你会弹?
[23:05] Yes, do you? 会 你呢?
[23:08] A little bit. 只懂皮毛
[23:10] Play something. 弹一首
[23:13] Not right now. 现在不能
[23:14] This is my father’s, but he doesn’t play anymore. 这是家父的吉他 他现在不弹了
[23:18] No? 不弹?
[23:19] There’s not much work for a mariachi. Now he just watches TV. 他当乐师找不到工作 现在整天看电视
[23:26] I’m sorry to hear that. 真可惜
[23:28] He was never that good anyway. 他的吉他技巧不太高超
[23:30] Not as good as I’ll be. Listen. 不及我的那么好
[23:40] Loosen your fingers a bit. 放松指头
[23:48] Like this. 这样
[23:55] You know what I mean? 明白吗?
[23:58] Loosen them up. 放松
[24:01] How do you do that? 你是怎样弹的?
[24:03] All right. 好吧
[24:06] Give me this. 给我
[24:14] Forget this hand, okay? You want to get faster. 不要想着你的手 便会快点
[24:18] Here’s the secret. 这就是秘决
[24:24] Got it? 明白吗?
[24:26] Good. 好
[24:28] Practice thisevery day. 每天都要练习
[24:36] All day. 整天练习
[24:39] Next time 下次
[24:42] I’ll show you how to play a tune 我教你一首歌
[24:44] using what you’ve learned. 以我教你的方法弹奏
[24:50] Practice. 多练习
[25:10] 我这里有两个混蛋
[25:17] This reminds me of a joke. 这叫我想起一个笑话
[25:21] This guy comes into a bar 有个家伙进到酒吧
[25:23] walks to the bartender and says 去到酒保那里说
[25:25] ” Bartender, I got a bet for you. “酒保 我与你打赌
[25:28] I’ll bet you $300 that I can piss 我赌你三百块 我可以把尿
[25:31] into that glass over there 撒进那个杯子里
[25:33] and not spill a drop.” 一点也不溅出来”
[25:36] The bartender looks at the glass. It’s 10 feet away. 那酒保望着离他十英尺的酒杯
[25:39] He says 跟那顾客说
[25:41] “You’re telling me you’ll bet me $300 “你是说要赌三百块钱?”
[25:43] that you can piss, standing here 你能撒尿 站在这儿
[25:45] into that glass, and not spill a single drop?” “撒进那个杯子里 一点也不溅出来?”
[25:50] Customer looks up and says: 那顾客看了看说
[25:52] “That’s right.” “是的”
[25:54] Bartender says, “You’ve got a bet.” 那酒保说 “我们打赌”
[25:56] The guy goes, “Okay, here we go.” 那家伙说 “好 一言为定”
[25:59] Pulls out his thing. 他把那东西拿出来
[26:01] He’s thinking about the glass. 他心想着那杯子
[26:03] He’s thinking about the glass. Thinking about his dick. 他一心想着那杯子 再想着自己的那老二
[26:06] Dick, glass, dick, glass, dick, glass, dick, glass. 老二 杯子 老二 杯子 老二 杯子 老二 杯子
[26:10] Then he lets it rip. 然后他用力射了
[26:13] He pisses all over the place. 尿花四溅
[26:16] He pisses on the bar. 他尿到酒吧里
[26:18] He pisses on the stools, on the floor, the phone. 连木桌、椅子、电话 满地都是
[26:22] On the bartender! 酒保也不能幸免
[26:24] He’s pissing everywhere except the fucking glass! 尿溅的到处都是 只有那杯子没事
[26:30] Bartender’s laughing. He’s $300 richer. He’s like 酒保哈哈大笑 赢了三百块
[26:34] Piss dripping off his face. 尿水从酒保脸上流下
[26:36] He says, “You fucking idiot, man! 他说“该死的混蛋!”
[26:39] You got it in everything except the glass! “你就是撒不到那杯子!”
[26:42] You owe me $300, puta.” “你欠我三百块”
[26:46] Guy goes, ” Excuse me just one little second.” 那家伙说 “对不起 等一等”
[26:49] Goes in the back of the bar. 便走回酒吧里面
[26:51] There’s a couple of guys playing pool. 那有一伙打桌球的人
[26:54] He walks over to them. 他走到他们那里
[26:56] Comes back to the bar. 又回到酒吧
[26:58] Goes, ” Here you go. $300.” 说 “给你 这是三百块”
[27:01] The bartender’s like 酒保说
[27:03] “Why are you so happy? You just lost $300, idiot!” “为什么那么高兴 你刚输掉三百块 笨蛋!”
[27:06] The guy says, “See those guys there? 那家伙说 “看见那班人没?”
[27:10] I just bet them $500 apiece “我刚才向他们打赌每人五百块”
[27:14] that I could piss on your bar “可以在你的酒吧撒尿”
[27:16] your floor, your phone, and piss on you “撒在桌上、电话上、你的脸上”
[27:20] and not only would you not be mad about it “你不但不生气”
[27:24] you’d be happy.” “还会哈哈大笑”
[27:34] That’s funny shit, huh? 好笑吗?
[27:36] “You’d be happy about it!” “一定叫你笑破肚皮”
[27:44] Guess what? 告诉你
[27:50] He didn’t check out. 他未能通过测试
[27:52] You 而你
[27:55] you checked out just fine. 你合格
[27:59] Well, I knew I would because 我知道能合格是因为
[28:02] me and Bucco 我和布邱
[28:04] – we go way back. – Bucho. – 认识很久了 – 布邱
[28:06] Him too. 是真的
[28:10] And this guy 至于这个人
[28:12] – I just met him today. – Go on in. – 我是今天才认识的 – 进来吧
[28:15] Good work, by the way. 你实在太厉害了
[28:16] – Good work. – Go in. – 真厉害 – 进去
[28:18] It’s nice to see you cross the I’s and dot the T’s here. 看到你这么一丝不苟太爽了
[28:21] It’s cool, ese, cool. 冷静 冷静
[28:23] Lead the way. 请带路
[29:08] In there? 进去?
[29:11] Fucking disgusting. 他妈的 真恶心
[29:35] What do you want? 要什么?
[29:38] I’m just looking for work. 找差事
[29:41] There’s no work here. 这里没空缺
[29:43] I see. 是吗?
[29:51] Is there something to drink? 有什么可以喝的吗?
[29:53] Is there something in the case? 吉他箱内有东西吗?
[29:55] Yeah. 有
[29:56] What? 是什么?
[29:58] My guitar. 吉他
[30:04] Sure you don’t want to hear me play before you say there’s no work? 何不先听我弹一弹?
[30:08] We just want to see what’s in the case. 我们只想知道里面是不是吉他
[30:11] If it’s like you say 若真的是吉他
[30:13] drink all you want. 我便请你喝酒
[30:18] But I told you already. 我早跟你说过
[30:20] I’m a musician. This is my guitar. 我是音乐家 我只是一位吉他手
[30:23] Don’t touch it! 别动!
[30:24] Get him away! 退后!
[30:34] Hurry. 快点
[30:36] How you doing? 你好吗?
[30:40] What is it? 是什么?
[30:42] It’s a guitar. 吉他
[30:47] It’s a guitar. 只是吉他而已
[30:50] We heard about a case full of guns. 我们听说有人 专用吉他箱携带枪械
[30:53] I know. 我明白
[30:55] Just had to make sure. 想小心一些
[30:57] I understand. 我明白
[31:02] It’s him! 是他
[31:05] Well, yes. 对
[31:07] It’s me. 是我
[31:09] I’m not against you, so keep it down. 我不是要对付你们
[31:12] Keep it down. 请镇定
[31:14] I’m just looking for a man who calls 我只是要找一个人 他叫
[31:19] Not yet. 别乱来
[31:50] What the fuck’s going on?! 发生什么事了?
[31:55] Is that going on now? 那是实况转播吗?
[32:37] Watch him! 看着他
[32:39] What the fuck’s going on? 发生什么事?
[32:50] Friends of yours? 你的朋友?
[32:53] I swear I have no fucking idea what the hell’s going on! 我不知道发生什么事
[33:10] Shit! 该死!
[33:57] You missed me! 眼界真差
[34:27] Get up. 站起来
[34:31] Come here. 过来
[34:35] I’m looking for a man who calls himself ” Bucho.” 我在找一个叫布邱的人
[34:41] That’s all. 没有其他目的
[34:43] But you had to do it the hard way. 你却找我麻烦
[34:52] Listen to me. 听着
[34:54] I don’t want to kill you. 我不想杀你
[34:57] I just want you to take me to him. Understand? 只要你带我去找他
[35:11] Tried to shoot me in the back, huh?! 想暗箭伤人
[35:22] Fucker! 卑鄙小人
[35:59] If you want to go 若你想走
[36:01] go. 就走
[36:04] If you’re going to stay 若你想留下
[36:07] relax. 别紧张
[36:25] Fuck you! 去你的
[36:34] 是你自找的
[39:48] The money’s still in back. 钱仍在这里
[39:49] So’s the pickup. 那货车也在
[39:51] Pick-up Guy’s lying on the floor with 3 bullets in his head. 货车司机头部中弹
[39:55] – Tavo must have shot him. – Where’s Tavo? – 一定是塔沃枪杀他 – 塔沃呢?
[39:58] Tavo’s outside. 在外面
[40:00] Where? 在哪?
[40:01] 2 blocks up. 朝北的两条街
[40:03] Tell him to get his ass over here! 叫他过来
[40:05] – I want to know what happened! – He’s dead. – 我要知道发生什么事 – 他死了
[40:43] I’ll tell you, boss 我说过 头儿
[40:45] whoever it was didn’t come for the money. 施毒手的人不是为钱
[40:50] They came for me. 是要杀我
[40:52] “找寻布邱”
[40:54] You’ve heard stories of the man with a guitar case full of weapons. 听说有人在他的吉他内藏满枪
[40:59] Those are stories. That’s all they are, stories. 谣言满天飞
[41:03] I cannot believe it. 我才不信
[41:11] Can’t you see we are fucking closed?! 你们看不出来酒吧要关门了吗?
[41:16] We need to find him. 一定要找到他
[41:18] You said the Colombians are watching. 但是你说哥伦比亚人 正在盯着我们
[41:21] So we move quickly. 所以我们动作更要快
[41:22] He’s probably left town. 他可能已经离开这里了
[41:25] He knows I’m here now. 他知道我在这里
[41:26] He’s not going anywhere. 他不会离开
[41:40] Where am I? 我在哪儿?
[41:42] Bookstore. 书店
[41:44] Bookstore-cafe. 书店兼营餐厅
[41:52] What the hell did you give me? 你给我吃了什么药?
[41:54] Painkillers. 止痛药
[41:56] I’m operating. 我在施手术
[42:04] Where is everybody? 为何这里没有人?
[42:06] I closed early so no one would come around. 我提早关门
[42:08] No one would come around anyway. 反正不会有人来
[42:13] Why? 为什么?
[42:14] Nobody reads. 这里读书风气很差
[42:23] Is it yours? All those 是你的吗?这些
[42:25] books? 书?
[42:27] It’s mine. 都是我的
[42:29] My parents passed away. 我双亲过世
[42:31] They left me the building and some money. 留下这栋建筑物和钱
[42:34] I have an apartment upstairs. 我住在楼上
[42:39] Why a bookstore? 为何开书店?
[42:41] This town never had a bookstore. 镇上没有书店
[42:44] So I get this bright idea. 因此我才开了一家
[42:49] Are you sure you know what you’re doing? 你真的懂得替人施手术?
[42:55] Why a bookstore, huh? 为何开书店?
[42:58] All right. Isn’t there a hospital? 好了 这里有医院吗?
[43:00] Trust me. You don’t want to go to a hospital here. 听我的 千万不要进这里的医院
[43:07] You’ll never find work in this town. 你在这里不能找到工作
[43:10] What? 为什么?
[43:11] The guitar. 吉他手
[43:13] Nobody hires musicians around here. 没有人会雇吉他手
[43:17] I know. 我知道
[43:20] I use it to pick up girls. 我用吉他来交马子
[43:29] Oh, come on! 手轻一点
[43:39] – You see this? – I see it. – 看到吗? – 看到
[43:41] That one had your name on it. 这子弹差点取了你的命
[43:46] You don’t even know my name. 你甚至不知道我的名字
[43:49] That’s right. 对
[43:50] I don’t know your name. 我不知道你叫什么名字
[43:54] You smoke? 你抽烟吗?
[43:57] Nope. 不!
[44:06] Thanks. 谢谢
[44:08] It’s the least I can do for you, after saving my life. 你救我一命 我只能这样报答你
[44:12] Have a couple more. 再来一粒
[44:14] – What is it? – Painkillers. – 是什么? – 止痛药
[44:19] Hot water. 热水
[44:22] Shit! 狗屁!
[44:24] What’re you doing?! 你想干什么?
[44:25] – Sorry. – You’re crazy. – 抱歉 – 你疯了?
[44:27] Relax. Here, this is the cold water. 别紧张 这是冰水
[44:36] Better? 好点吗?
[44:38] Let’s stitch you up. 替你缝伤口
[45:08] Get out of here! 滚
[46:26] I know you. 我知道你是谁
[46:28] Really? 真的?
[46:31] You’re that guy you always hear stories about. 你的大名无人不知
[46:36] You kill drug dealers. 你专杀毒贩
[46:38] Do you know Bucho? 认识布邱吗?
[46:41] I hope you don’t think you can take Bucho alone. 你一个人斗不过他的
[46:44] You know him? 认识他吗?
[46:45] Yeah. 认识
[46:48] I have a few friends I can call. 我可找人帮忙
[46:51] They owe me a favor. 我帮过他们
[46:54] Don’t complain. 别抱怨了
[46:55] That would be straight if you hadn’t been moving so much. 若不乱动很快便痊瘉
[47:00] That one’s worse. 那条疤很粗
[47:01] Who did that one? 谁替你缝的?
[47:03] I did, a long time ago. 我自己 很久以前的事
[47:12] I don’t want to know what that is. 我一点也不想知道那是什么
[47:19] Saved my life more than once. 它曾多次救过我的命
[47:23] You can have it. 送给你
[47:25] No, thanks. 多谢 别客气
[47:28] No, I’m okay. 不用了 我很好
[47:33] Will you help me? 可否帮我忙
[47:39] I don’t think I can help you. 我不能帮你
[47:43] I must leave my things here for a few minutes. 我要把行李放在这里一会儿
[47:48] Okay. 好的
[47:49] I can trust you, right? 你不会出卖我吧?
[47:50] Yeah. 当然不会
[47:51] Really? 确定?
[47:54] All right. 是的
[47:56] Where’re you going? 去哪?
[47:57] I have to go to church. 我要去教堂
[48:00] What for? 做什么?
[48:01] Confess my sins. 忏悔
[48:03] I’m a sinner. 我满手血腥
[48:05] I know. 我知道
[48:13] Did I thank you? 我向你道谢了吗?
[48:14] No, you didn’t. 没有
[48:19] I will. 我会的
[48:38] What do you think? 布邱 怎样?
[48:42] Bulletproof windows 防弹窗
[48:43] sidings 侧面
[48:45] the hood. 加罩
[48:48] Just what you asked for. 就是你所要的
[48:53] Listen 听着
[48:54] there are no more pickups today, except one in Hidalgo. 除希达那边外 今天没有别的货要收
[48:58] Stay away from there. 不用你去
[49:00] The rest of the town is game. Take this car and find him! 留在镇内 用这车去找他
[49:04] I’ll take my truck. 我用货车
[49:05] Take the car. That’s why I got it. 用这车 我给你用的
[49:07] If you see a stranger 若看到陌生人
[49:09] kill him. I can’t take any more chances. 格杀勿论 别心软
[49:17] The sunroof’s bulletproof. 天窗是防弹的
[49:19] Works as a shield when shooting out the top. 做为向上射时的防护罩
[49:22] Look at this guy. 你看他
[49:29] It works. Now go and get him. 果然有效 你去
[49:35] I want you to take her. You’ll need all the help you can get. 带她去 可以协助你
[49:54] You too. 你也去
[50:24] Bless me, Father, for I have just killed quite a few men. 神父 我杀了很多人
[50:27] No shit. 真的
[50:30] From what I hear, you cleaned out the entire Tarasco Bar. 听说你血洗特立哥酒吧
[50:33] Nice job. Every hit man in Coahuila’s looking for you. 做得好 全镇枪手都在找你
[50:37] Things got out of hand. 恶斗难免
[50:39] I said no more bloodbaths. 我叫你不要再杀人
[50:41] I told you. Bucho’s the last one. 我只想杀布邱
[50:45] Then I’m finished. 杀了他我便洗手不干了
[50:46] No, I’m finished. They killed the woman you loved. 不 是我不干了 他杀死你的爱人
[50:50] Then they shot through your hand. 射穿你的手
[50:52] Two points. Wake up! 双重打击 醒醒吧!
[50:54] There is no payback for that. 你斗不过他的
[50:58] Walk away. 走吧!
[51:01] Trust me 形势十分不妙
[51:02] this is one you won’t want to see through to the end. 这个人是你永远不想见到的
[51:08] What do you mean? 这是什么意思?
[51:10] I’ve done some checking, and Bucho is not someone to mess with. 我这样说吧 我做过查探 不能惹布邱
[51:14] Trust me. 相信我吧
[51:16] I cannot leave without Bucho. 我一定要杀死他
[51:18] You don’t expect to live much longer? Fine. I do. 你活得不耐烦了?没关系 但我可不想死
[51:21] If you need any more help 叫人帮手时
[51:23] don’t call me. 别找我
[51:24] Call Campa and Quino. They’re crazy. 找康帕和季诺两个疯子
[51:27] I should be able to count on you! 我要你帮忙
[51:29] Those days are gone. 无能为力
[51:32] Just wait! Come on! 等一等
[51:34] Good luck. Don’t get shot. 祝你好运 别中弹
[51:38] Did you want confession? 想告解吗?
[51:43] Maybe later, Father. Because where I am going 迟一点吧!神父 因为我
[51:46] I’d just have to come right back. 我很快便回来
[52:16] Look 听着
[52:18] I didn’t call about it before because 我以往没找你是因为
[52:22] I could handle it. 我自己可以解决
[52:26] Yes, he’s got no place to go. 对 他走头无路
[52:29] I got my men on him right now. 我已经派人追杀他
[52:32] You brought someone in?! 你找人杀他?
[52:34] How long has he been here? 他来这里多久了?
[52:37] Who is he? 他究竟是谁?
[52:40] What are you talking about? We can handle it. 你说什么?我们可以对付他
[52:44] Someone like that will just tear the place up 他会大斗一场
[52:46] will make a lot of noise. 弄得满城风雨
[52:52] What does your guy look like? 你的人面貌如何?
[52:56] I’ve got to know, or the wrong people might get killed. 我一定要知道 我的手下或许会误杀他
[53:00] Next time I’ll call sooner, but I knew I could handle this 下次我会早点通知你 但这次我自己可以应付
[53:06] Shit! 妈的!
[53:11] What’s the number to the phone in my car? 车上的电话号码是什么?
[53:15] Fuckheads, what’s the number to my car phone?! 车上的电话号码是什么?
[53:19] Number! 号码?
[53:23] It’s in your car, boss. 在车上
[53:43] What’s the fucking number to the phone in my car? 车上的电话号码是什么?
[53:53] Fuck. 我操!
[53:57] – What are you doing? Get away. – You can’t go away like this. – 你干什么? – 你不能这样就走
[54:01] I need you. 帮帮忙
[54:04] I dreamt about her again. 我又梦见她了
[54:06] So what! 我才不管!
[54:10] Listen to me! 听我说
[54:14] You are right. 你是对的
[54:16] You are right. 你是对的
[54:19] Maybe I should quit. 或许我应该走
[54:21] Now you’re talking some sense, because let me tell you 终于想通了 告诉你
[54:25] you keep this up and it’ll be over real quick. 你再这样会没命的
[55:07] Get in! 进来!
[55:16] Watch it! 当心!
[55:26] Where is he? We got to kill him. 他在哪儿?我们要干掉他
[56:20] It’s me again. 又是我
[56:21] The man you sent in What does he look like? 你派来的人长得怎样?
[56:26] Just so that I know. So my people don’t get confused. 免得我手下误中副车
[56:30] Dark hair, dark skin. I figured that. 相信是深色头发、深色皮肤
[56:33] Can I have a few more details? 可以多提供一些资料吗?
[56:36] Tattoo on his chest. 胸口有纹身
[56:39] Tattoo of a woman on his chest. 胸口有女人的纹身
[56:42] What else? 还有什么?
[56:44] Any weapons? 什么武器?
[56:46] Throwing knives. 飞刀
[56:49] And? 还有呢?
[56:51] And pay-phone money so he can call you with progress reports. 用付费电话向你报告工作进度
[56:57] Yes, okay. 明白了 多谢
[56:58] That should do it, thanks. 这是应该的 谢谢
[57:02] We’ll stay out of his way. 我们不会伤害他
[57:05] Yeah, thank you. 是的 谢谢
[57:10] Fuck! 该死!
[57:11] This is what I was talking about. Our own people are watching us. 我就知道会这样 自己人监视自己人
[57:16] He’s been here since this morning, checking on us. 我之前已经说过有内奸
[57:19] Bastards! 一早开始就刺探我们
[57:21] Go find him! 去找那杂种出来
[57:22] Go and find who? 找谁?
[57:24] There’s no one else! 没有别人了
[57:25] He is claimed as a Colombian. They won’t admit they’re after you. 他是哥伦比亚那边的人 他们不会承认想要杀你
[57:30] There’s someone else out there. And I want to find him now! 还有另外一个人 我要去找他
[57:34] Who else is there? 还有谁?
[57:36] The guitar player? 吉他手?
[57:37] The guy is a myth. 这家伙是个传说
[57:39] – A myth. – You are not a believer. – 传说 – 你不是信徒
[57:42] That will be your downfall. 那将会导致你毁灭
[57:45] I’m going with you. I can’t leave this up to you. 我要和你一起去 不能由你自打自为
[57:49] Now my ass is on the line. 我的处境很危险
[58:08] Manito! 马尼托!
[58:10] Why aren’t you practicing? 为何不练习?
[58:12] I told you, man. Every day, all day. 要每天练习
[58:16] I can’t play this guitar. 我不弹这吉他
[58:19] Come on. 跟我来
[58:20] Where are you going? 去哪?
[58:22] I’m going to get my guitar. 取我的吉他
[58:24] I’ll wait here. 我等你
[58:26] It’s right over there. 就在那里
[58:28] What’s over there? 那是什么?
[58:30] My guitar. I want to show you I’ve been practicing. 吉他 让你知道我练习
[58:43] Stupid kid. 傻孩子
[59:13] Stay there. No one else is supposed to be here. 等一等 这里不准人来
[59:21] See? Here it comes. 来了
[59:40] See? Now this one I can play. 看到吗?我的吉他
[59:53] Don’t even think about it. 想也不用想
[59:56] Give me the guitar. 给我吉他
[59:58] The guitar! 给我!
[1:00:02] Go away. 快滚
[1:00:12] Shit. 该死
[1:00:23] This your father’s guitar? 你父亲的吉他
[1:00:27] Is this why he doesn’t work now? 他贩毒所以不用工作
[1:00:29] They switch guitars every few days. 他每隔几天便要换吉他
[1:00:32] What do you get? 你又得到什么?
[1:00:33] My father doesn’t have to work. He watches TV. 我父亲不用工作 整天看电视
[1:00:37] He says they hide it all over. 他习惯把毒品藏得到处都是
[1:00:39] Ladies with baby carriages, the church 妇女的婴儿车、教堂
[1:00:42] bookstores. Ask Carolina. 你问卡罗琳娜
[1:00:44] She’ll tell you. 她会把真相告诉你
[1:00:45] She does the same thing. 她也有份
[1:01:04] What? Jesus. 什么?天啊!
[1:01:06] – What did you tell him?! – Who? – 是你告诉他的 – 谁?
[1:01:08] – You work for him, right? – I work for nobody. – 你替他办事 – 没有
[1:01:11] I want to know what you said! 你究竟说什么
[1:01:13] – Nothing. – Nothing?! – 我没有 – 才怪
[1:01:15] What are you talking about?! 我不知道你在说什么
[1:01:17] You said I was at church! 你告诉他我在教堂
[1:01:18] – I haven’t said anything to anybody! – Look at me now! – 我没有告诉任何人 – 看着我
[1:01:21] You’re protecting him! 你在保护他!
[1:01:23] – I’m not! – You are! – 不是! – 就是!
[1:01:24] If I was, I would’ve told him you were here! 如果我想保护他 我会告诉他你在这里
[1:01:27] You don’t want him dead! 你不想我杀了他
[1:01:28] I want no one dead! Killing him is not the answer. 我不想你杀任何人!杀了他不能解决问题
[1:01:32] See?! 你明白吗?
[1:01:33] You know what I see? 知道我看到什么?
[1:01:35] I see you are no better than he is. 你们蛇鼠一窝
[1:01:39] The same shit! 是同党
[1:01:47] Anybody can be bought. 财可以通神
[1:01:49] Not anybody. 不是每一个人都是这样
[1:01:50] You’re so good, huh? 你认为你很清高?
[1:01:52] You see this bookstore? It’s mine. 看到这书店吗?我是店主
[1:01:54] Somebody comes and drops something off. 有人来放下东西
[1:01:57] – A couple of days later – How much? – 几天以后 – 多少钱?
[1:01:59] somebody else comes to pick it up. 便有其他人来取走东西
[1:02:01] I rent space! 我只租出这地方!
[1:02:02] – That’s all I do. – How much?! – 这就是我所做的 – 租了多少钱?
[1:02:04] The back room. 后面一间房
[1:02:05] How much does he pay you? 他付你多少钱?
[1:02:11] $50,000 a year. 一年五万块
[1:02:13] $50,000. 五万块
[1:02:18] Cash. 现金
[1:02:29] Look at you. You’re a mess again. Come here. 看看你 你还未痊愈 来这里
[1:02:42] On the counter. 躺在柜台上
[1:02:49] I didn’t open this place just to see it fail. 我可不想这书店倒闭
[1:02:52] It wasn’t making any money. I would’ve had to close. 这书店赚不到钱 惨淡经营
[1:02:55] One day, Bucho walks in with a suitcase full of money 布邱有一天带了一箱钱来
[1:02:59] and says to me, ” Carolina, take this and go about your business 他告诉我 “卡罗琳娜 用这些钱继续开你的书店”
[1:03:04] and I will give you $50,000 a year.” “我每年再给你五万块”
[1:03:11] They’ve done it with a lot of people here. 他们跟这儿很多人这样做
[1:03:13] They use our business as fronts. 他们利用我们的店面作掩护
[1:03:16] I used some of the money to keep this place open. 我用部分钱来维持经营
[1:03:20] And I stashed the rest, thinking 其余的存起来 考虑到
[1:03:22] if some day 如果有朝一日
[1:03:24] things got really bad here 情况不妙的话
[1:03:27] I’d have the money to leave. 可用那些钱离开这里
[1:03:30] But I can’t leave. 但我走不了
[1:03:32] Because once you’re in, you can’t get out. 因为一与他交往便无法脱身
[1:03:35] The closest thing I had to a brother was just killed. 我视为亲兄弟的人遭杀害
[1:03:41] I cannot stop what it is I have to do. 人在江湖身不由己
[1:03:44] I cannot. 我不能啊
[1:03:48] Damn it! 该死的!
[1:03:58] Do you need some help? 需要帮手吗?
[1:04:00] No. I was trying to move my cash register. 因为我想搬动收银机
[1:04:05] I needed a new one anyway. 我需要一部新的
[1:04:16] So 对了
[1:04:19] what brings you here? 你为何在这里?
[1:04:20] I don’t come around much anymore, do I? 我最近很少来这里了 是不是?
[1:04:25] No. 是
[1:04:28] How’ve you been? 近况如何?
[1:04:30] Been okay. 尚好
[1:04:31] Business? 生意呢?
[1:04:33] Business is good. 还不错
[1:04:36] About as good as it can be. 反正本来也不赚钱
[1:04:40] I told you 我早告诉过你
[1:04:42] bookstores 书店
[1:04:45] Not in this town. 在这城镇很难经营
[1:04:47] And you? 你呢?
[1:04:53] I’m looking for someone that’s threatening our business. 在找一个捣乱的人
[1:04:57] You may have heard about the bar today. 相信你听到酒吧的事
[1:05:00] Oh, yeah. There was a shooting. 那枪战
[1:05:03] Have you seen anyone around that may look 有见过
[1:05:06] Suspicious? 行迹可疑的人?
[1:05:14] No. 没有
[1:05:18] Fuck. 操
[1:05:20] The guy I’m looking for is obviously dangerous 我要找的那个人非常危险
[1:05:26] so I’m not asking you to confront him 遇到他时不可妄动
[1:05:30] but 不过
[1:05:31] if you see him 若见他时
[1:05:35] will you call me? 可否打电话给我
[1:05:37] Sure. 一定
[1:05:42] I mean 我希望
[1:05:52] we can’t have any more shootings. 不要再爆发枪战
[1:06:04] But I haven’t seen him. 但我没有见过他
[1:06:13] You 你
[1:06:14] wouldn’t lie to me 不会骗我吧?
[1:06:16] would you? 是不是?
[1:06:24] No. 不会
[1:06:30] That’s some mess you’ve got. 你这里真乱
[1:06:32] Yeah. 是的
[1:06:38] I better clean it up. 我得打扫一下
[1:06:41] Thank you for the coffee. Call me. 多谢你的咖啡 打电话给我
[1:06:44] Yes 好
[1:06:46] if I see him 若我见到他
[1:06:49] I’ll be sure to call you. 我会打电话给你
[1:06:54] Call me. 打我电话
[1:07:01] Was that him? 就是他?
[1:07:03] You’re not doing anything to him here or we’ll both be killed. 但不要在这里下手 否则我们都会被杀
[1:07:06] And I don’t want to die over this. 我不想因此被杀
[1:07:10] Stay away from the window. 别走近窗口
[1:08:07] This one’s not so bad. 伤势并不太严重
[1:08:13] Actually, it’s almost straight. 差不多快好了
[1:08:18] Why didn’t you tell him I was here? 为何不告诉他我在这里?
[1:08:24] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[1:08:27] I know you think he’s a terrible person. 我知道你认为他是个大坏蛋
[1:08:31] Honey, he is. 宝贝 他是的
[1:08:35] He is. 他是的
[1:08:38] Not really. 也未必
[1:08:40] He’s got a good side to him. 他有善良的一面
[1:08:42] And that’s the only thing that can save him. 这是唯一能救他的东西
[1:08:50] What is this? 这是什么?
[1:08:53] That was for you. 原本是给你的
[1:08:55] It was for me? 原本是给我的?
[1:08:56] It’s not for me anymore? 现在不给我?
[1:08:59] Okay, you can have it. 你收了吧!
[1:09:05] I didn’t get you a case, since you already have one. 因为你有盒 没有给你弄一个
[1:09:09] It’s beautiful. Thank you. 很漂亮 谢谢
[1:09:11] And I was thinking maybe 我想也许
[1:09:13] you can clear out the guns and put this in instead. 你会拿走所有的枪 可把吉他放进去
[1:09:18] Maybe. 或许
[1:09:20] Play something. 弹奏一曲
[1:09:22] No. 不
[1:09:23] Come on, let me help you. 来吧 我帮你
[1:09:28] – I’m sorry. – Be careful. – 对不起 – 小心
[1:09:30] It’s okay. 没事的
[1:09:32] No, I can’t play anymore. 不 我不能再弹奏了
[1:09:35] Why? 为什么?
[1:09:36] Well, look at my hand. It’s… 看我的手
[1:09:40] I can’t. 我不能
[1:09:41] We can improvise. 我们即席奏一曲
[1:09:43] Improvise? 即席弹奏一曲?
[1:09:47] Do you play? 你会弹?
[1:09:50] A little. 一点点
[1:09:53] All right. 好吧!
[1:09:59] That’s not even a note. 那根本不是一个音调
[1:10:02] Let me show you. 我示范一下
[1:10:04] Put these fingers over here. 手指放在这里
[1:10:07] Like this? 这样吗?
[1:10:09] Good. That’s nice. 对 很好
[1:10:11] Let me see. 我看看
[1:10:27] All right. 好的
[1:12:31] Memo 莫洛
[1:12:33] he’s in the bookstore. 他在书店
[1:12:35] Yeah, I’m sure of it. 我肯定
[1:12:38] Check it out anyway. If he’s in there, and she’s hiding him 查一下 他是否在那儿 如果她窝藏他
[1:12:42] kill them both. 就杀了他们俩
[1:12:44] Make it look like an accident. 做得就像意外事故一样
[1:12:47] It’s a bookstore. 连那书店
[1:12:49] Burn it down. 一起烧掉
[1:15:05] Move! 走
[1:15:09] Come on! 来吧!
[1:15:10] Hurry! 快点!
[1:15:12] Take this! 拿着
[1:15:13] Do what? 什么?
[1:15:18] Come on! 拿着!
[1:15:19] What! 什么!
[1:15:20] I must get my purse! 我要拿皮包!
[1:15:22] Fuck it! 我操!
[1:15:25] Wait! 等一等
[1:15:27] Wait! 等等!
[1:15:28] Here. 这儿
[1:15:33] You look great. 真好看
[1:15:35] Thank you. 多谢
[1:15:38] Where’re we going? 我们去哪?
[1:15:40] Downstairs, out the front. 下楼梯 由正门走
[1:15:41] Take this. 拿着
[1:15:50] Jesus Christ! 老天
[1:15:54] What are you doing?! 你做什么?!
[1:15:58] Get out of here! 走
[1:16:10] Let’s go! 快走
[1:16:44] Go! Go! Go! 快!快!
[1:17:10] You okay? 你可以吗?
[1:17:43] I’m sorry, Carolina. 对不起 卡罗琳娜
[1:17:46] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:17:57] That’s him. 是他
[1:17:58] What? 什么?
[1:18:02] That’s Bucho? 那是布邱?
[1:18:16] I can shoot him from here. 可在这处开枪杀他
[1:18:21] Motherfucker. 该死的混蛋
[1:18:47] What? 什么?
[1:18:54] What are you doing? 你在干什么?
[1:18:56] Shoot him. 开枪打他
[1:18:57] Shoot him! 干掉他!
[1:19:00] My whole life was in there. 那书店是我的一切
[1:19:07] Can’t you see? 你看不出来吗?
[1:19:08] Can’t you see? He’s going to kill me. 你看不出来吗? 他会杀了我
[1:19:11] Come on! 来吧!
[1:19:14] Damn! 妈的!
[1:19:21] What’s wrong? You had the perfect chance! 搞什么鬼?你错失机会
[1:19:25] What’s the matter? Why didn’t you shoot him? 你究竟有什么问题?为何不杀他?
[1:19:35] Come on. 快点
[1:19:37] Come on. 快点
[1:19:39] Come on! 快来啊!
[1:19:52] Wait a minute! 等等!
[1:20:03] It’s one thing 有个问题
[1:20:05] if you can’t find someone running around the city 若那家伙在镇内躲起来
[1:20:09] hiding any place he chooses. 说什么也找不到
[1:20:12] I can understand that. 这我可明白
[1:20:14] Now what I can’t understand is 但我搞不明白的是
[1:20:16] how can you let him get away when you knew where he was? 你们怎么能找到他却又给他跑掉了呢?
[1:20:21] You drive around town 到城里四处找
[1:20:23] you see someone you don’t know, shoot them. 看到不认识的人就杀掉
[1:20:25] How hard is that? 这很难做到吗?
[1:20:38] Look over there. 看那边
[1:20:43] I don’t know him. 我不认识他
[1:20:45] Never seen him before. 从来没见过
[1:20:47] A gun! 他有枪!
[1:20:50] It must be him. 一定是他
[1:20:54] Now, how hard is that? 这有何难?
[1:20:59] It’s that easy. 太容易了
[1:21:09] Look! 看!
[1:21:10] Who are those guys? 他们是谁?
[1:21:11] I’ve never seen them. 我从没见过
[1:21:20] Now, how hard is that? 能做得到吗?
[1:21:27] Can you handle that? Or I got to do everything myself? 能做得到吗?还是事事要我来办
[1:21:30] I’ll handle it. 我来做吧!
[1:21:33] Bet your ass you will. 本来就该你做
[1:21:35] Take my car! That’s what I bought it for! 坐我的车 我买那部车就是要用的
[1:21:40] Stay here. 你留在这里
[1:21:41] I need someone competent guarding this place! 要有能干的人在这里!
[1:21:46] Hurry up! 快一点
[1:22:18] I wasn’t always like this. 我本来不是这样的
[1:22:21] I can see that. 我看得出
[1:22:33] I was a musician. 我是乐师
[1:22:35] Were you any good? 出色的乐师?
[1:22:37] I was okay. 可以说不错
[1:22:42] They shot my hand. 他们射伤我的手
[1:22:46] You know 知道吗
[1:22:48] it’s easier to pull the trigger than play guitar. 扣动扳机比弹吉他容易
[1:22:54] Easier to destroy than to create. 破坏比建设容易
[1:23:01] They killed the woman I loved. 他杀了我的女人
[1:23:07] They ruined my life. 毁我一生
[1:23:13] Bucho’s men were responsible for it. 都是布邱手下干的
[1:23:25] Why didn’t you kill Bucho? 为何不杀他?
[1:23:29] All right 好吧
[1:23:32] here’s the plan: 这是我的计划
[1:23:36] You can still get away without me having to kill him. 不过就算我不杀他 你也可逃脱
[1:23:41] You have money. 你有钱
[1:23:42] There is no money. 再没有钱了
[1:23:44] What? 什么?
[1:23:46] It’s gone. 没有了
[1:23:47] I had it hidden in the books. 我把钱藏在书内
[1:23:50] It burned. 一把火烧了
[1:23:51] Oh, shit. 该死
[1:23:54] I have nothing. Nothing. 我现在一无所有
[1:23:57] Oh, great. 妈的 好极
[1:23:58] Shit! 狗屁!
[1:24:06] What about calling your friends? 为何不找你的朋友?
[1:24:10] Campa. 康帕
[1:24:13] Quino. 季诺
[1:24:16] They’d destroy the city. 他们来会搞到天翻地覆
[1:24:17] Bucho would still get away. Forget it. 布邱还是一样会逍遥法外
[1:24:33] It may not matter to you 对你可能不重要
[1:24:37] but he’ll follow me everywhere I go until I’m dead. 但他会追杀我直到我死了为止
[1:24:41] It does matter to me. 这对我来说是很重要的
[1:25:07] Campa? 康帕?
[1:25:10] Is Quino there? 季诺在吗?
[1:25:14] How fast can the two of you get to Santa Cecilia? 你俩要多久才能到三百西里?
[1:25:17] I’ll be looking for you. 我会去找你们
[1:25:19] Thanks. 谢了
[1:25:23] Campa 康帕
[1:25:25] bring your guitars. 带你的吉他
[1:26:00] Give me the strength 赐我力量
[1:26:02] to be what I was. 使我回复过去
[1:26:06] And forgive me for what I am. 原谅我所作所为
[1:27:34] Back together again, eh? 又再碰头
[1:27:40] Let’s play. 一起玩个痛快
[1:30:40] Cover yourself! 找地方躲起来
[1:30:46] Fuck! 操!
[1:32:40] I’m not sure this is the place. 他好像住在这里
[1:32:43] This is the place. 是这里
[1:32:53] I’m going with you. 我和你去
[1:33:27] Manito. 马尼托
[1:33:30] What are you doing here? 你在这里干什么?
[1:33:34] I thought I was looking for the devil himself. 还以为什么厉害对手
[1:33:39] And all this time it was my own brother. 原来是我自己的兄弟
[1:33:47] I didn’t know it was you. 我不知道是你
[1:33:50] I only found out this morning. 今早才知道
[1:34:01] I ought to kill you right now. 我应该现在就杀了你
[1:34:04] You disgraced me. 你令我蒙羞
[1:34:06] We always knew you were up to no good. 早知道你不会步入正途
[1:34:09] Never thought you’d go this far. 但想不到你贩毒
[1:34:10] So my little brother comes here 你是我弟弟
[1:34:13] to teach me a lesson. 别教训我
[1:34:14] Show me what’s right from wrong. 告诉我怎么做人
[1:34:18] You are a guitar player. 你只懂弹吉他
[1:34:20] What are you doing killing my men, ruining my business?! 为何杀我手下 毁我生意
[1:34:24] They killed the woman I loved. 他们杀了我的爱人
[1:34:26] You killed them! What do you want? 你已经杀了他们 你究竟还想怎样
[1:34:28] I don’t set out to kill innocent people. 我不想滥杀无辜
[1:34:31] You just buy innocent people. 你只是去利用他们
[1:34:33] You don’t kill them 你不会杀掉他们
[1:34:35] until you have no use for them. 直到他们失去利用价值时
[1:34:39] Isn’t she the woman you love now? 现在她不是你所爱的吗?
[1:34:41] When we take away something 当你失去一些
[1:34:43] we replace it. 亦重获一些
[1:34:45] She’s a real piece of work. 她的床上功夫很不错
[1:34:47] Trust me. I know. 相信我 我知道
[1:34:49] Sorry about the bookstore. 书店的事很抱歉
[1:34:51] I always said it would go up in smoke. 我早说过书店容易着火
[1:34:54] Had I known it was my brother you were fucking, I’d have acted differently. 如果早知道和你上床的是我弟 事情也不会搞到这个地步
[1:34:58] Cesar 布邱
[1:35:00] I’ve learned to read the eyes of men. 我学会从人的眼中看出他的内心
[1:35:03] What do you read in mine? 你看到什么?
[1:35:05] Defeat, brother. 失败
[1:35:08] Defeat? 失败?
[1:35:09] Look at you. 看看你自己
[1:35:12] You came here to kill me. 你来这里杀我
[1:35:14] Papa wouldn’t be proud of you anymore. 爸爸会很失望
[1:35:16] You were his little guitarrista. 你本来是他的宝贝
[1:35:19] His little mariachi. 对你充满期望
[1:35:21] And now 现在
[1:35:23] just a piece of shit like me! 与我一样堕落!
[1:35:27] You want to kill me? 想杀死我?
[1:35:28] Let me tell you something. 告诉你吧
[1:35:30] You have already killed me! 你已经杀了我!
[1:35:33] Put your hands up, manito. 举手投降 马尼托
[1:35:37] Let’s go. 走吧
[1:35:38] Put them up! 手举起来!
[1:35:43] I’m sorry. 很抱歉
[1:35:44] But I can’t have you acting heroic when I punish Carolina 但在我惩罚卡罗琳娜的时候 我才不管你假装英雄行为
[1:35:48] for betraying me. 因为卡罗琳娜背叛我
[1:35:49] But let me do this and we’ll be even. 让我取她性命 我们就算是扯平了
[1:35:52] Clean slate. 重新开始
[1:35:54] You killed my men. Okay. 你杀我手下
[1:35:56] What’s done is done. 已经无可挽回
[1:35:58] I’m finished anyway. 反正我也玩完了
[1:36:00] But now 但是现在
[1:36:02] l kill Carolina. 我一定要杀她
[1:36:06] And you get to watch. 你可以在旁欣赏
[1:36:17] Goodbye, Carolina. 永别了 卡罗琳娜
[1:36:28] Everyone I’ve killed 我所杀的人
[1:36:31] was someone’s father 有些是有孩子的
[1:36:35] someone’s son 有些有父母
[1:36:39] someone’s brother. 有些有兄弟
[1:36:54] Practice. 多练习
[1:37:12] Where are you going? 你去哪?
[1:37:17] I don’t know. 不知道
[1:37:36] Carolina? 卡罗琳娜
[1:37:40] Did I thank you? 我有向你道谢吗?
[1:37:43] No. 没有
[1:37:47] I will. 我会的
[1:38:30] So 那么
[1:38:32] I want you to thank me right now. 我要你现在谢我
[1:38:56] Thank you. 多谢
[1:39:24] Just in case. 或者有需要
[1:39:28] It’s a long ride to the next town. 到下一个城镇的路很长
1995年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Father of the Bride Part II(新岳父大人之三喜临门)[1995]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: From Dusk Till Dawn(杀出个黎明)[1996]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme