英文名称:Der Untergang
年代:2004
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | I feel as if I should be angry with that child, that… | 好像我应该生那个孩子的气 那个… |
[00:31] | naive young girl. Or that I must not forgive her… | 天真的小姑娘 或者我不能原谅她… |
[00:36] | for not recognising the nature of that monster. | 因为她没有及时看清那个魔鬼的本质 |
[00:40] | For not being aware of what she was getting into. | 因为当时她不知道自己卷入了什么 |
[00:43] | And especially that I went along without thinking. | 特别是我不加思索就同意了 |
[00:47] | Because I wasn’t a fanatical Nazi. I could have said, in Berlin: | 因为我不是疯狂的纳粹分子 在柏林 我本可以这么说的: |
[00:54] | ‘No, I’m not doing it. I don’t want to go to the Furer’s headquarters.’ | “不 我不要去做 我不想去元首的总部” |
[00:59] | But I didn’t do that. I was too curious. | 但是我没有那么做 当时我太好奇了 |
[01:03] | I also didn’t realise… | 那时候我也没有意识到… |
[01:07] | that destiny would take me somewhere I didn’t want to be. | 命运把我带到了一个我完全不想去的地方 |
[01:13] | But, nevertheless, I find it hard to forgive myself. | 但是 我仍然很难原谅自己 |
[01:26] | The ladies are here. | 姑娘们来了 |
[01:29] | It’s confirmed. -They can pass. | 是她们 放她们过去 |
[02:04] | ‘Wolfsschanze’ headquarters of the Furer | 「元首总部”狼穴”」 |
[02:08] | November 1942 Rastenburg, East-Prussia | 「1942年11月 东普鲁士雷斯登堡」 |
[02:11] | Sit down, ladies. | 姑娘们 请坐 |
[02:15] | One moment. The Furer is feeding his dog. He’ll see you in a short while. | 稍等 元首正在喂狗 过一会儿他就可以接见你们了 |
[02:22] | Can you tell us… How are we supposed to address the Furer? | 能告诉我们… 怎样和元首打招呼吗? |
[02:28] | The Furer first speaks to you and then you reply: Heil, mein Furer. | 元首先给你们打招呼 然后你们只要回答 嗨 元首 |
[02:33] | And the Nazi salute? | 要行纳粹礼吗? |
[02:35] | That won’t be necessary… | 没有必要… |
[02:37] | since the Furer isn’t looking for a soldier, but for a secretary. | 因为元首要找的不是战士, 而是一个秘书 |
[02:43] | Act as normal and calm as you can. | 你们最好自然一些 尽可能的冷静 |
[02:46] | I’ll see if he has time for you. | 我进去看看他有没有时间见你们 |
[02:52] | Mein Furer, the ladies from Berlin are here. | 元首 柏林来的姑娘们到了 |
[03:14] | Thank you for coming in the middle of the night. | 谢谢你们半夜跑过来 |
[03:21] | Sometimes, during a war, one is not in control of time. | 不过 在战争期间 一个人无法控制时间 |
[03:28] | Can I ask your name? -Margarethe Lorenz. | – 能告诉我你的名字吗? – 玛格丽特·洛仑兹 |
[03:32] | Where are you from? -From Fulda. | – 你从哪儿来的呢 – 富尔达 |
[03:35] | And what is your name? -Ursula Puttkammer. Heil, mein Furer. | – 那么你的名字呢 – 乌苏拉·普特卡默 嗨 元首 |
[03:39] | No need for that. Where are you from? | 这个用不着 你只要告诉我 你从哪儿来 |
[03:43] | Frankfurt am Main, mein Fu… | 法兰克福 元首… |
[03:47] | Hannah Potrovsky, born and raised in Berlin. | 汉娜·波特洛夫斯基 生于柏林 长于柏林 |
[03:50] | In Pankow, to be precise. | 确切的说 在潘科区 |
[03:53] | Hedwig Brandt from Crailsheim, Schwaben. | 海德薇希·勃朗特 来自施瓦本的克赖斯海姆 |
[03:57] | And you are? -Traudl Humps. I’m from Munich. | – 那么你呢 – 我叫特劳德尔·洪普斯 来自慕尼黑 |
[04:04] | A lady from Munich. | 来自慕尼黑的姑娘 |
[04:13] | 那么我们可以开始了吗? 洪普斯小姐 | |
[04:27] | My Blondi won’t hurt you. She’s very intelligent. | 我的布伦蒂不会伤害你的 她非常聪明 |
[04:32] | She’s much smarter than most people. | 她比很多人还要聪明 |
[04:40] | First, sit down, please. | 首先 请坐下来 |
[04:44] | Don’t be nervous. I make many mistakes during dictation. | 不要紧张 听写的时候我会出很多错的 |
[04:48] | You won’t make nearly as many. | 你不会比我错得更多的 |
[05:01] | You’re very young. | 你很年轻 |
[05:02] | How old are you? -22, mein Furer. | – 你多大了? – 22 元首 |
[05:12] | My German fellow-countrymen and women… | 我的德意志同胞们… |
[05:17] | …fellow party members. | … 亲爱的同志们 |
[05:18] | It is, I think, rather special… | 我想 这是很少有的… |
[05:24] | that, after 20 years of service, a man still stands in front of his supporters… | 一个人在20年以后 依然可以站在他的支持者的前面… |
[05:33] | …and that in all those 20 years, his program never needed to be modified. | … 而且在这20年里 他的计划从来不用调整 |
[05:51] | 「注 非常多的错误」 | |
[05:55] | I suggest we try it again. | 我建议再来一遍 |
[06:11] | I did it. He hired me. | 我成功了 他雇佣了我 |
[06:30] | Berlin – 20 April 1945 Hitler’s 56th birthday | 「柏林 1945年3月20日 希特勒的56岁生日」 |
[06:33] | two and a half years later | 「两年半后」 |
[06:35] | Take cover. | 卧倒 |
[06:40] | Hurry. Continue. Get that off the street. | 全部撤 快 快 把它从街道上搬走 |
[06:46] | Take cover. | 卧倒 |
[07:01] | That’s artillery fire. | 是大炮的声音 |
[07:02] | Don’t be silly. Where would it be coming from? | 不要傻了 哪儿会有大炮呢 |
[07:07] | You’re right. These are no planes, this is artillery. | 你说得对 这不是空投炸弹 这就是大炮 |
[07:10] | It’s the Russians. What a birthday present. | 是俄国人 多好的生日礼物 |
[07:19] | Where is that cannon fire coming from? | 布尔格多夫 怎么回事? 哪儿来的炮声 |
[07:22] | Happy Birthday, mein Furer. | 生日快乐 元首 |
[07:25] | The city centre of Berlin is under fire. | 柏林市中心遭到了炮轰 |
[07:28] | Grenades have hit near the Brandenburger Tor and the Reichstag. | 榴弹密集轰炸勃兰登堡门和帝国国会大厦 一直到腓特烈大街火车站 |
[07:32] | Where did they come from? -We don’t know yet. | – 都是从哪儿来的呢 – 还不知道 |
[07:35] | I have Koller on the line. -Give me Koller. | – 我正在和科勒通话 – 我跟科勒说 |
[07:39] | Koller, do you know Berlin is under artillery fire? | 科勒 你知道柏林遭到大炮攻击了吗? |
[07:44] | No. -Can’t you hear the shooting? | – 不知道 – 你没有听到炮声吗? |
[07:47] | No, I’m in Wildpark-Werder. -Berlin is chaotic. | – 没有 我在维尔德帕克「注:柏林附近」 – 柏林乱糟糟的 |
[07:51] | Apparently, the Russians captured a railway bridge over the Oder. | 俄国人应该已经占领了奥多河上的一座铁路桥 |
[07:55] | The enemy has no railway artillery near the Oder. | 奥多河附近没有敌人的大炮 |
[07:58] | It’s not long-range artillery. | 那不是远程大炮 |
[08:00] | The anti-aircraft defence near the Zoo-Bunker reports they’re 10 to 12… | 动物园工事附近的防空部队 报告说那是10到12厘米口径的… |
[08:06] | … cm calibres. The Russians have positions near Marzahn. | … 火炮 俄国人的大炮在马灿地区附近 |
[08:10] | That’s only 12 kilometres from the centre. Are the Russians that close? | 离市中心只有12公里 俄国人已经这么近啦 |
[08:16] | They should hang the entire Luftwaffe leadership. | 应该把德国空军的领导层统统绞死 |
[08:21] | This is unheard-of. | 真是前所未闻 |
[08:24] | The Russians are at 12 kilometres from the city centre. | 俄国人离市中心只有12公里 |
[08:27] | Nobody told me anything. I had to ask. | 没有人告诉我 要我自己问 |
[08:31] | Maybe it’s long-range artillery, after all. | 也许真的只是远程大炮 |
[08:34] | That railway bridge over the Oder… -Nonsense. | – 你刚才说到奥多河上的铁路桥… – 胡说 |
[08:44] | That Himmler, such a pompous buffoon. | 那个希姆莱 真是个华而不实的小丑 |
[08:47] | Party bosses, everywhere. They make me so sick. | 官僚 到处都是官僚 看着就让人难受 |
[08:56] | The Furer starts ‘Clausewitz’ today. | 元首今天开始”克劳塞维茨”战略 |
[08:59] | Berlin as a front city. He won’t be able to keep the city. | 柏林成了前线 他守不住的 柏林完了 |
[09:03] | If the Furer stays here, the Reich will go down with him. | 如果元首呆在这儿 帝国将和他一起毁灭 |
[09:07] | We have to talk him out of it. Talk to Hewel. | 我们一定要让他离开这儿 和希维尔谈谈 元首喜欢他 |
[09:10] | He’s the only diplomat with any influence on him. | 外交家里只有他还能对他有影响 |
[09:14] | Hewel tried everything. It’s useless. | 希维尔什么办法都用过了 信我吧 没有用的 |
[09:18] | Talk to your sister-in-law, then. | 那么与你妻子的姐姐谈谈 |
[09:21] | Why not? You’re married to the sister of Eva Braun. | 为什么不呢 你太太是爱娃·布劳恩的妹妹 她也算是他的亲戚 |
[09:27] | We must try everything. Berlin is almost surrounded. | 我们什么都要试试 柏林已经被俄国人包围了 |
[09:30] | You’re still young. You’ll be a father soon. | 你还年轻 你马上要做爸爸了 |
[09:34] | Do you want to die here? -Absolutely not. | – 你想死在这儿吗? – 当然不想 |
[09:42] | Gentlemen, the Furer. | 先生们 元首到 |
[09:55] | Everything out. Quickly. We’re leaving in two hours. | 全都扔了 不过要有点尊严 我们两个小时后离开 |
[10:07] | What’s going on? -We’re leaving. | – 这里怎么了? – 打包 逃走 |
[10:12] | ‘Clausewitz’ has started. | “克劳塞维茨”战略已经开始了 |
[10:14] | All the ministries and departments are leaving Berlin. | 所有的政府部门和军事部门都要撤离柏林了 |
[10:18] | And who’s going to look after the people and the soldiers? | 大家都走的话 谁来照看这儿的平民和士兵呢 |
[10:22] | Don’t ask me, professor. -This is insane. | – 教授 不要问我 – 这太荒唐了 |
[10:44] | Professor. | 教授 |
[10:47] | I won’t allow the evacuation of my office. | 我不同意撤离我的办公室 |
[10:49] | Is that so? -Food supply would collapse. | – 是吗? 你不同意? – 柏林的食物供应将会中断 |
[10:54] | A good soldier can always find food. | 优秀的士兵总能找到食物的 |
[10:57] | And when there’s fighting all over the city, where does he get it? The population. | 当战斗在整个城市爆发的时 他们去哪找? 还有平民 |
[11:03] | It’s irresponsible. -It’s an order from the Furer. | – 那是不负责任的 – 这是元首的命令 |
[11:07] | As department head, I report to the SS and to Himmler. | 作为政府部门主管 我要向党卫军和希姆莱负责 |
[11:11] | But as a doctor, I’m part of the Wehrmacht and they’re not leaving yet. | 但是作为一名医生 我是国防军的一员而他们还没有撤退 |
[11:16] | Keep that in mind. | 紧记这一点 |
[11:23] | The professor stays in Berlin. Get him the proper papers. | 教授可以留在柏林 给他相应的文件 |
[11:30] | We’re leaving. | 上车 |
[11:45] | Everything for Germany. Heil, mein Furer. | 一切为了德意志 嗨 元首 |
[11:50] | Furer, I… Heil, mein Furer. | 元首 我… 嗨 元首 |
[11:54] | They’re in such a hurry to get away from here. | 他们这么急着逃离这儿 |
[11:57] | The brown nosing is the worst. | 我最烦的是他们的马屁 |
[11:59] | They say ‘Sieg Heil’. but they think ‘Lick my… you know what.’ | 他们表面说”胜利万岁” 其实背地里想的是”舔我的…你知道那个的” |
[12:07] | Mein Furer, I beg you: Leave Berlin. It is not too late yet. | 元首 我请求你 离开柏林 现在还不太晚 |
[12:13] | Too late? | 太晚了吗? |
[12:16] | Hewel, come here for a moment. | 希维尔 过来一下 |
[12:19] | I’m sure you agree we should contact the Allies… | 我确定你也同意 我们应该和盟军联系一下… |
[12:24] | …and start conducting politics. -Certainly. We need politics. | – 应该采取些政治措施了 – 确实如此 我们需要采取政治措施 |
[12:29] | Politics? I don’t do politics anymore. | 政治? 我再也不搞政治了 |
[12:33] | I’m fed up with it. | 政治让我讨厌 |
[12:38] | When I’m dead, you’ll have plenty of time for politics. | 等我死了 你们有足够的时间搞政治的 |
[12:43] | It’s good, dear Himmler. My loyal Heinrich. | – 元首… – 很好 亲爱的希姆莱 我忠诚的海因里希 |
[12:48] | It’s good. Just go. | 很好 去吧 |
[13:14] | He has no strength left. | 老实说 这个人完了 |
[13:16] | What did you expect from a vegetarian teetotaller? | 能指望素食禁酒主义者做什么呢 |
[13:21] | Seriously, though, Fegelein. I’m taking control now. | 但是 说真的 费格莱因 我必须自己去做 |
[13:25] | Berlin will fall in a couple of days. | 柏林几天后就要陷落 |
[13:28] | When the Furer’s dead, who will the Allies negotiate with? | 元首一死 你以为盟军会和谁谈判呢 |
[13:32] | Why do you think they’ll negotiate with you? | 你凭什么认为他们要跟你谈判呢 |
[13:36] | The Nazi state and my SS are needed to maintain order. | 西方需要纳粹国和我的党卫军来维持秩序 |
[13:40] | One hour with Eisenhower and he’ll feel the same way. | 和艾森豪威尔谈上一小时 他也会这么认为的 |
[13:43] | The first contact has been made. -Careful, that’s high treason. | – 已经做了初步的接触 – 当心 这是叛国 |
[13:48] | Fegelein, I have other concerns. | 费格莱因 我担心的是别的事 |
[13:51] | Should I give Eisenhower the Nazi salute or shake his hand? | 见了艾森豪威尔我是该行纳粹礼还是该和他握手呢 |
[14:03] | Look at that. | 看 |
[14:07] | The best guests always arrive late. | 最好的客人总是来得最晚 |
[14:09] | Leaving already, gentlemen? I wanted to talk to you. | 你们已经要走了吗? 先生们 其实我还想和你谈谈 |
[14:15] | The scorched-earth order… -I really have to go now. | – 元首的那个销毁一切的命令… – 很遗憾 我得走了 |
[14:20] | Come and see me one day in Hohenlychen. | 改天来霍恩里岑看我吧 |
[14:25] | I’m going north to help with the battle of Berlin there. | 不管怎样 我现在要带我的队伍去帝国北部 从那里声援柏林的战斗 |
[14:41] | You know, Speer… There’s an advantage to those bombings. | 所以 施佩尔 我们城市上空的轰炸也有好处 |
[14:46] | It’s easier to clean up debris than to demolish everything ourselves. | 清除残骸要比亲自毁掉一切更容易 |
[14:53] | When the war will be over, reconstruction will be quick. | 战争胜利以后 重建的速度将会很快 |
[14:58] | We spent thousands of hours together with these replicas. | 在这些模型上我们一起花了几千个小时 |
[15:05] | You’re a true genius, Speer. | 你真是个天才 施佩尔 |
[15:10] | Yes, absolutely. Only you and I know that the Third Reich would be inconceivable… | 是的 毫无疑问 只有你我 知道不可思议… |
[15:16] | …with only warehouses and factories. Skyscrapers and hotels. | … 第三帝国只有仓库和工厂 只有摩天大楼和旅馆 |
[15:22] | This Third Reich will be a treasury full of art and culture… | 第三帝国将是个持续千年的… |
[15:27] | …that will survive thousands of years. | … 到处是文化艺术珍品的宝库 |
[15:30] | We see, before us, the ancient cities, the Acropolis… | 我们将看到雅典卫城… |
[15:35] | We see the medieval cities… the cathedrals… | 看到中世纪的城市… 大教堂… |
[15:38] | …and we know that the people need that. | … 我们知道人们需要这个 一个中心 |
[15:45] | Indeed, Speer. | 是的 施佩尔 |
[15:51] | That was my vision… | 那是我过去的想像… |
[15:54] | …and it still is. | … 现在依然是 |
[15:59] | Mein Furer, if you want to realize these plans, you must leave Berlin. | 元首 如果要实现这些计划 你现在必须离开柏林 |
[16:10] | Eva, you say something. | 爱娃 你说说看 |
[16:13] | He’s the Furer. He knows what’s best. | 他是元首 他知道怎么做最好 |
[16:17] | You must leave Berlin. The Russians almost have us isolated. | 你必须离开柏林 每个人都这么说 俄国人几乎把我们包围了 |
[16:22] | I can’t do that, my child. | 我不能那样 孩子 |
[16:25] | I would be like a lama priest with an empty prayer wheel. | 否则我会成为一个转经轮上空无一文的喇嘛的 |
[16:30] | I have to solve the problem, here in Berlin, or perish. | 我必须解决问题或者灭亡 但必须在柏林 |
[16:38] | Speer… | 施佩尔… |
[16:41] | …what do you think? | … 你怎么想呢? |
[16:44] | You have to be on the stage when the curtain falls. | 落幕的时候你必须站在舞台上 |
[17:06] | Reload. | 再装 |
[17:18] | Go away. Leave me alone. | 走开 别管我 |
[17:20] | How old are you? Twelve? And you? Fourteen? | 你多大了呢? 12岁吗? 你呢? 14岁吗? |
[17:24] | Why are you here? To play at war? Go home. | 你们为什么要在这儿呢 在战场上闹着玩吗? 回家去 |
[17:28] | Who are you? What do you want? I want my son. Alive. | – 你是谁啊? 你想干什么呢 – 我想要我的儿子…要活着的 |
[17:32] | You should be proud. He destroyed two tanks. | 你应该为你的儿子自豪 他摧毁了两辆坦克 |
[17:36] | The Furer will decorate him for it, today. | 今天元首会亲自表彰他 |
[17:39] | You’re still young. At which front did you fight? | 你还年轻 你在哪个前线打过仗呢 |
[17:44] | I haven’t had the honour yet. | 我还没有这个荣幸 |
[17:46] | Count yourself lucky. Send the children home. | 那是你走运 还不用经历屠杀 现在理智点 送孩子们回家去 |
[17:51] | We’ll defend this position to the last man. | 我们要坚守这个阵地直到最后一个人 |
[17:54] | Which position? This is not a position, it’s a trap. | 哪个阵地? 这不是个阵地 这是个陷阱 |
[17:58] | The Russians will come from two sides and you won’t be able to get out. | 俄国人将从两面夹击过来 到时候你们会无路可走 |
[18:02] | We’ll shoot back. -What with? | – 我们会奋起还击 – 用什么还击呢 |
[18:05] | With the anti-aircraft guns. | 用高射炮 |
[18:07] | The Russians will arrive with several armies, tanks and heavy artillery. | 俄国人有更多的军队正在逼近 他们还有坦克 大炮 |
[18:11] | Do you really think you’ll last even five minutes? | 你们到时只能坚持五分钟 |
[18:16] | We promised the Furer. | 我们向元首宣过誓的 |
[18:19] | Don’t you understand? The war is lost. | 你们还不明白吗? 战争失败了 已经要结束了 |
[18:23] | Coward. | 懦夫 |
[18:28] | Go away. Right now. | 快走 马上 |
[18:32] | If you’re still here when the Russians arrive, you’ll all be dead. | 如果俄国人来的时候还呆在这儿 你们都会死的 |
[18:40] | The 9th army had to retreat or they would have been decimated… | 第九集团军必须撤退 否则他们会被包围歼灭的… |
[18:46] | We won’t retreat the 9th army. Busse must fight where he stands. | 第九集团军不能撤 布塞必须坚持战斗 |
[18:52] | Furer, then the 9th army is lost. | 元首 我们会失去第九集团军的 |
[18:55] | We’ll push back the Soviet armies in the north and east… | 我们要全力以赴 严阵以待 |
[19:00] | …with a ruthless, mighty attack. | … 击退正在北部和东部进攻的苏联军队 |
[19:06] | Using which units? | 用哪支部队呢 |
[19:08] | Steiner will attack from the north and join the 9th army. | 斯坦纳从北部进攻然后与第九集团军会师 |
[19:15] | The 9th army is unable to move. | 第九集团军无法向北移动 |
[19:18] | The enemy outnumbers us ten times. | 敌人的数量十倍于我们 |
[19:21] | Wenck’s 12th army must support them. | 温克的第十二集团军必须支援他们 |
[19:24] | The 12th army is approaching the Elbe. -Then it must turn around. | – 第十二集团军已经向易北河西进了 – 那让他转回来 |
[19:30] | Then the western front would be open. -Do you doubt my orders? | – 那么西线就会失守 – 你怀疑我的命令吗? |
[19:34] | I think I’ve been clear enough. | 我想我已经说得很清楚了 |
[19:40] | The Allies will see that only we can stop the Bolsheviks. | 盟军迟早会看到 只有我们才能阻止布尔什维克 我们是抵御这些亚洲军队的最后堡垒 |
[19:48] | We have to keep Berlin and make a deal with the Americans. | 我们必须保住柏林 只要少数几天 然后我们要和美国人谈判 |
[20:12] | Mohnke, you’re here. -Mein Furer. | – 蒙克 你在啊 – 元首 |
[20:16] | Today, ‘Clausewitz’ started. Berlin will be a front city. | 今天 “克劳塞维茨”战略开始了 柏林将会成为前线城市 |
[20:22] | You will be the commander of the defensive circle around the citadel. | 你将成为大本营近周防御指挥官 |
[20:27] | We’ll fight until the last man, in Berlin. | 柏林如果开战的化 我们将会战斗到最后一个人 |
[20:31] | There are still three million civilians here. They have to be evacuated. | 但是这儿还有三百万平民 他们必须撤退 |
[20:37] | I understand your concern, Mohnke. But we have to be cold as ice. | 我知道你担心什么 蒙克 我们一定要冷若坚冰 |
[20:44] | We can’t spend any energy on so-called civilians. | 我们不能浪费任何精力 在这些所谓的平民身上 |
[20:49] | With all due respect, what will happen to the women and children… | 出于应有的考虑 妇女和儿童怎么办… |
[20:54] | …and the thousands of wounded and elderly? | … 成千上万的伤员和老人怎么办 |
[20:57] | In a war such as this one, there are no civilians. | 在这样的一场战争中 没有什么平民 |
[21:02] | The Furer has lost all sense of reality. | 元首完全丧失了理智 |
[21:04] | He’s moving divisions around that no longer exist. | 他在纸上谈兵 他要调动的军队已经不存在了 |
[21:08] | Gruppe Steiner has been scattered, yet Steiner must attack. Madness. | 斯坦纳的军队已经军心涣散 连自身都难保 现在要斯坦纳发动进攻 太荒唐了 |
[21:14] | But why don’t you tell him that? -He doesn’t listen to reason. | – 但你为什么不告诉他呢 – 他不听人劝 |
[21:18] | Something has to happen. -Are you crazy? He’ll throw us out. | – 得想个办法 – 你疯了吗? 他会把我们抛出去的… – 那又怎样? |
[21:25] | We’re soldiers. We took an oath. | 我们是军人 我们发誓过为元首效忠的 |
[21:28] | Does that mean we can’t use our own brains anymore? | 那就要我们不去思考了吗? |
[21:31] | And that’s coming from you? A ruthless careerist? | 这话是你说的吗? 机会主义者 只顾往上爬 |
[21:35] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么呢 |
[22:02] | Where were you? -None of your business. | – 你去哪儿了 – 不关你的事 |
[22:13] | The most successful tank hunters of the Berlin Hitler-Jugend stand before you. | 元首 柏林希特勒青年军最成功的坦克射手在此集合 |
[22:26] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你们自豪 |
[22:31] | This boy took out two tanks using anti-tank shells. | 这个小伙子用反坦克炮弹摧毁了两辆俄国坦克 |
[22:36] | His name is Peter Kranz. -So you’re Peter. | – 他叫彼得·克兰茨 – 那么你就是彼得了 |
[22:42] | I wish my generals were as brave as you. | 我希望我的将军能有你的勇气 |
[22:56] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[23:03] | You’ve made history. | 你们创造了历史 |
[23:06] | And when Germania will rise from these ruins… | 当赫马尼亚从废墟上再次崛起的时候… |
[23:11] | …you will be the heroes. | … 你们就是英雄 |
[23:15] | Heil, to you. | 致敬 所有的人 |
[23:47] | I don’t know about you, but I prefer air raids. | 我不知道你们怎么想 真让我心慌 我宁愿是空袭 |
[23:52] | What will happen to us? -I could go if I wanted to. | – 我们现在怎么办? – 他昨天说 如果我要走 他会理解的 |
[23:58] | But everybody is deserting him. We can’t all go, can we? | 但是现在人人都离他而去 我们不能都走 不是吗? |
[24:03] | I can’t go either. | 我也不能走 |
[24:10] | I wouldn’t know where to go. | 我也不知道可以去哪儿 |
[24:13] | My parents and all my friends warned me. | 我的父母 事实上所有的朋友都告诫过我 |
[24:18] | Don’t get involved with the Nazis. | 不要和纳粹搅在一起 |
[24:21] | What should I say: ‘Hello, I made a mistake’? | 我该怎么说? “我又回来了 我犯了个错误 我认识到我的错误了” |
[24:25] | ‘When things went wrong, I admitted my mistake.’ | “事情变糟的时候 我承认自己犯了错误” |
[24:29] | Life will go on. | 不管如何这样可以活下去 |
[24:40] | What do you think, Herr Oberst? -We have to go. | – 你怎么认为呢 长官先生 – 我们一定要走 |
[24:47] | Go where? -I don’t know. | – 去哪儿呢 – 我不知道 |
[24:50] | Wherever they need us. | 哪儿需要我们就去哪里 |
[25:04] | Let’s go upstairs. We’ll party. | 大家到楼上去 要庆祝一下 我准备了个舞会 |
[25:07] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[25:12] | Come, children. | 来啊, 孩子们 |
[25:20] | We should have fun today. | 今天应该开开心心的 |
[25:29] | Wherever the enemy goes, all they find is destruction. | 无论敌人到哪儿 他们看见的都是废墟 |
[25:35] | That’s the death sentence for the German people. | 那样等于宣判了德国人民的死刑 |
[25:39] | No power, no gas, no drinking water, no coal, no traffic. | 没有电 没有汽油 没有饮用水 没有煤 没有交通 |
[25:44] | If you destroy everything, our country will go back to the Middle Ages. | 所有轨道交通 运河 船坞 船闸 船只 火车… 如果毁了一切 我们将回到中世纪 |
[25:51] | This order denies the people any chance of survival. | 这命令让大众生机渺茫 |
[25:55] | If the war is lost, what does it matter that the people are lost too? | 如果战争失败了 再失去了人民又怎样 |
[26:00] | The primary necessities of life of the German people aren’t relevant, right now. | 此刻德国人民的生活所需不应该再考虑 |
[26:06] | On the contrary. We’d best destroy them ourselves. | 我们最好自己销毁它们 |
[26:10] | Our people turned out weak… | 我们的人民这么懦弱… |
[26:13] | …and according to the laws of nature, they should die out. | … 根据自然法则 他们应该灭亡 |
[26:17] | They’re your people. You’re their Furer. | 他们是你的人民 你是他们的元首 |
[26:21] | What remains after this battle… | 战争结束后剩下的… |
[26:24] | …is only the inferior. The superior will have fallen. | … 将只有劣等人群 因为优等人群已经灭亡 |
[26:36] | Come along. You have to dance. | 来啊, 你们一定要跳的 |
[26:40] | Care to dance, Frulein Braun? -I’d love to. | – 可以跳一曲吗? 夫人 – 当然乐意 |
[27:09] | May I? -Go ahead. | – 打扰下 – 没关系 |
[27:12] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[27:18] | We have to leave Berlin, Eva. You must convince him. | 我们一定得离开柏林 爱娃 你一定要说服他 |
[27:25] | Or else, come with me. | 或者 你和我一起走 |
[27:32] | 爱娃 | |
[27:36] | You’ll die. | 你会死的 |
[27:59] | Can somebody play some music? I want to dance. | 有人可以现场演奏吗? 我要跳舞 |
[28:02] | Dance. | 跳舞 |
[28:08] | Do you have a request? -As long as it swings. | – 有什么要求吗? – 摇摆舞曲 |
[28:38] | Traudl. | 特劳德尔 |
[28:46] | It’s all so unreal. | 这不是真的 |
[28:49] | It’s like a dream you can’t get out of. | 像一个你想要醒来却无法摆脱的梦 |
[28:55] | It keeps on going. | 一直持续下去 |
[29:01] | Gerda, I don’t feel well. | 格尔达 我感觉很难受 |
[29:41] | Traudl, come. | 特劳德尔 来 |
[30:02] | I did not move… | 我没有移动… |
[30:06] | I did not move my command post. | 我没有移动战地指挥所 |
[30:10] | To the west? How so? | 向西吗? 怎么会呢 |
[30:13] | I’m at 1000 meters from the enemy. -General. | – 我离敌人只有1公里 – 进来了 全力掩护! – 将军 |
[30:26] | 医生! 医生在哪里? | |
[30:29] | 喂? 喂? | |
[30:36] | And, general? | 怎么了 将军 |
[30:38] | I’ll be executed. -What? Why? | – 我要被处死了 – 什么? 为什么呢 |
[30:42] | They think I moved my command post to the west. | 他们认为我把西南的战地指挥所 撤退到了西部的道伯里茨 |
[30:47] | Be sensible, general. -Come along. | – 理智点 将军 – 跟我来 |
[31:08] | Schenck. -Mohnke. | – 申克 – 蒙克 |
[31:10] | I’m under the chancellery. I’m commander of the citadel now. | 我在佛斯大街的新帝国首相官邸的公事里 元首现在认命我为大本营的指挥官 |
[31:15] | I need help. -That will be difficult. Everything’s gone. | – 我需要你的帮助 – 太困难了 除了我的副官和我 |
[31:20] | My assistant and I are the only ones here. | 其他人全都撤走了 |
[31:23] | You’re a doctor, aren’t you? -Yes, an internist. | – 你是个医生 是吗? – 是的 内科医生 |
[31:25] | Commandeer a car and bring all the medication… | 找辆车把你所能找到的药品和绷带… |
[31:30] | …you can find, to me. | … 全都带过来 给我 |
[31:33] | I’ll do my best. -Thanks. Hurry. | – 我会尽力的 – 谢谢 快点儿 |
[32:26] | I need to talk to the Furer. | 我一定要见元首 |
[32:29] | What about? -I’m going to be executed. | – 为了什么事 – 我要被处死了 |
[32:37] | Wait here. | 在这儿等一下 |
[32:39] | Your weapon, please. | 请交出武器 |
[32:47] | Not here. | 这儿不行 |
[32:52] | Guard post 2. Understood. | 二号岗 明白 |
[32:58] | General… | 将军… |
[33:02] | Not you. | 你不能进去 |
[33:23] | – 嗨! 希特勒! – 嗨! 希特勒! | |
[33:27] | What’s going on here? Why am I going to be executed? | 这儿到底怎么了 为什么我要被处死呢? |
[33:30] | You know that any evasive manoeuvre towards the west is forbidden. | 向西撤退是绝对不允许的 这是元首的命令 |
[33:35] | Officers who don’t obey, must be executed. | 不坚决服从本命令的军官都要被逮捕和当场处死 |
[33:40] | What do you mean? My troops have been fighting for days. | 你说什么呢 多日来我的部队一直在进行最严酷的战斗 |
[33:44] | My command post is a kilometre away from the front line. | 我的战地指挥部离前线只有一公里 |
[33:49] | Continue. | 继续 |
[33:50] | Do you see this? I don’t want you to use that tone with me. | 看到这个了吗? 不要用那样的口气对我说话 |
[33:57] | And now, do whatever you feel you must. | 现在 做任何你认为该做的事吧 |
[34:00] | It’s best if you tell this to the Furer yourself. Come along. | 最好你亲自和元首本人谈谈 来吧 |
[34:20] | You can’t pass, Oberst. -Orders from brigade furer Mohnke: | – 你不能过去 长官 – 作战司令部司令蒙克让我来的 |
[34:24] | I have to get into the hospital. We need medication. | 我必须到医院去 我们需要绷带和药物 |
[34:28] | There’s nobody left. They all took off. | 医院里面没有人了 他们都走了 |
[34:31] | And the wounded? -How should I know? | – 伤员呢 – 我怎么知道呢 |
[34:34] | I’m going to have a look. You stay here. | 我要进去看看 你呆在这儿 |
[34:36] | Be very careful. There are lots of Russians here. | 千万小心 这里到处都是俄国人 |
[34:41] | See that? That’s where the Reich ends. Behind it, is Russkie land. | 看到那儿了吗? 那儿就是德国的边界 那后边就是俄国人的地盘了 |
[34:58] | May I? | 我可以吗? |
[35:06] | He’s damned stubborn. Why doesn’t he let me do that? | 混蛋 混蛋 他为什么不让我去呢 |
[35:34] | 有人吗? | |
[36:11] | I should have been back by now. Are you sure the Furer still needs me? | 我早应该回去了 你肯定元首要见我吗? |
[36:16] | Drink. -Furer’s orders. | – 喝光 – 元首的命令 |
[36:19] | You made a big impression on the Furer. | 你给元首留下了深刻的印象 |
[36:23] | But you don’t think Steiner will attack, do you? | 但是你认为斯坦纳不会发动进攻 是吗? |
[36:25] | I doubt whether Steiner is able to do anything… | 我怀疑斯坦纳还能做些什么… |
[36:29] | …but you probably know that better than I do. | … 但是这一点也许你们比我更清楚 |
[36:32] | If Steiner doesn’t attack, Berlin is lost. | 如果斯坦纳不进攻 柏林就完了 |
[36:45] | The Furer was impressed with your report. | 你的报告给元首留下了深刻的印象 |
[36:48] | He puts you in command of the defence of Berlin. | 他让你负责柏林的防御 |
[36:53] | I’d have preferred it if he executed me. | 我宁愿他把我处死 |
[37:18] | Let them get closer. | 等他们靠得更近些 |
[37:22] | Tank alert. | 坦克警报 |
[37:23] | Take it easy. Wait, kid. They’re still too far. | 别着急 别着急 孩子 他们离得太远 |
[38:11] | 一号岗 进去吧 女士们 | |
[38:19] | Is it German artillery that I hear? -I’m afraid not. | – 我听到的是德国的大炮吗? – 恐怕不是 |
[38:22] | But hasn’t Steiner’s attack started? | 但斯坦纳不是要开始进攻吗? |
[38:28] | You have to go as fast as you can. Time is running out. | 你们最好早点离开 时间不多了 |
[38:31] | But the Furer has the situation under control. | 但是元首非常有信心可以控制局面 他很肯定 |
[38:34] | Steiner will make all the difference. | 斯坦纳会使形势逆转 |
[38:37] | He says it will change military history. | 他多次讲 这次进攻将影响整个战争史 |
[38:41] | Everybody, but the Furer, knows that’s a fantasy. | 元首身边的每个人都知道那是幻想 |
[38:45] | I even wonder if he believes it himself. -Why would he be playing games? | – 谁知道他自己是不是相信 – 他为什么要耍我们呢 |
[38:51] | What does he have to lose? | 他还有什么可失去的呢 |
[38:54] | I don’t believe a word of it. | 我一点儿也不相信 |
[38:56] | The enemy made a breakthrough. | 敌人可能会突破防线 |
[38:59] | They took Zossen and are advancing towards Stahnsdorf. | 在南边 他们占领了佐森正朝斯坦斯多夫扑来 |
[39:03] | They’re at the northern city border, between Frohnau and Pankow. | 他们在柏林北郊的弗勒瑙区和潘科区之间活动 |
[39:07] | In the east, they reached Lichtenberg, Mahlsdorf and Karlshorst. | 在东部, 他们已到达利希滕贝格 马尔斯多夫 卡尔斯霍尔斯特一带 |
[39:13] | If Steiner attacks, everything will be alright. | 如果斯坦纳进攻 一切都会好起来的 |
[39:20] | Mein Furer… | 元首… |
[39:23] | Steiner… | 斯坦纳… |
[39:26] | Steiner didn’t have enough force. | 斯坦纳没有足够的兵力 |
[39:29] | The attack didn’t take place. | 没有发动进攻 |
[39:48] | The following stay here: Keitel, Jodl, Krebs and Burgdorf. | 凯特尔 约德尔 克莱普斯和布尔格多夫留下来 |
[40:09] | That was an order. Steiner’s attack was an order. | 那是个命令 斯坦纳的进攻是个命令 |
[40:14] | How dare you ignore my orders? | 你们怎么能无视我的命令呢 |
[40:21] | Is this what it came to? | 事情到了这种地步吗? |
[40:25] | The military, everybody lied to me. Even the SS. | 所有的部队都在欺骗我 甚至党卫军也是 |
[40:31] | The generals are no more than a bunch of disloyal cowards. | 这些将军们都是些不忠不义的懦夫 |
[40:36] | I don’t allow that… | 我养这样的… |
[40:39] | Cowards, traitors and incompetents. -Furer, this is outrageous. | – 懦夫 叛徒 饭桶… – 元首 这有些过分 |
[40:44] | The generals are the scum of the German people. | 这些将军是德国人民的渣子 |
[40:48] | No sense of honour. | 没有荣誉感 |
[40:51] | You call yourself general because you spent years at the academy… | 称自己是将军不过因为你们在军事学院里呆了几年… |
[40:57] | …where you only learnt to use knife and fork. | … 但你们只学会了怎么用刀叉吃饭 |
[41:00] | For years, the military obstructed me. | 多少年了 军队只会阻挠我的行动 |
[41:04] | All you ever did is thwart me. | 你们所做的只是在扯我的后腿 |
[41:09] | I should have had… | 我早该把所有的… |
[41:13] | …all the high officers executed. Like Stalin did. | … 高级军官都处死 就像斯大林那样 |
[41:22] | I never went to the academy. | 我从来没有进过学院 |
[41:25] | But I conquered all of Europe on my own. | 但我一个人征服了整个欧洲 |
[41:37] | Traitors. | 叛徒 |
[41:39] | I’ve been betrayed and deceived from the start. | 从一开始就对我欺骗和背叛 |
[41:44] | Such enormous betrayal of the German people. | 对德国人民的不可饶恕的背叛 |
[41:50] | But all these traitors will pay. With their own blood. | 但所有的叛徒都要偿还 用他们自己的血 |
[41:56] | They will drown in their own blood. | 他们将溺死在自己的血液里 |
[42:00] | Calm, Gerda. | 冷静 格尔达 |
[42:10] | All my orders have been ignored. | 所有的命令都被当成了耳旁风 |
[42:15] | How can I be a leader under these circumstances? | 在这样的环境中要我怎么去领导呢 |
[42:21] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[42:27] | The war is lost. | 战争失败了 |
[42:36] | But if you think this means I’ll leave Berlin… | 但如果你们认为这意味着我会离开柏林… |
[42:40] | …you’re wrong. I’d rather shoot a bullet through my head. | … 那么你们错了 我宁愿死在自己的子弹下 |
[42:49] | Do what you want. | 想干什么就干什么去吧 |
[43:12] | The Furer wasn’t serious about killing himself, was he? | 元首不是真的要自杀 是吗? |
[43:16] | Frau Junge, Frau Christian. | 琼格夫人 克里斯蒂安夫人 |
[43:22] | Get changed. In one hour, a plane will take you south. | 换好衣服 一小时之内 有架飞机带你们去南部 |
[43:29] | Everything is lost. | 一切都没了 |
[43:31] | Completely lost. | 彻底没了 |
[43:37] | You know I’ll stay with you. You can’t send me away. | 你知道我会和你在一起的 你不能把我送走 |
[43:53] | I’m staying too, mein Furer. | 我也要留下来 元首 |
[44:20] | Now what? | 现在怎么办呢 |
[44:22] | Time to end this charade. | – 不用掩饰什么了 – 这是什么意思? |
[44:24] | Do you want us to stop fighting? That’s inconceivable. | 你要我们停止抵抗吗? 真不可思议 |
[44:29] | The Furer doesn’t want us to capitulate. No more November 1918. Ever. | 元首一直说 我们不能投降 1918年11月的一幕不能重演 决不 |
[44:35] | But he doesn’t want to be in charge anymore. He said: ‘Do what you want’. | 但他不想负责下去了 他说 “想干什么就干什么去吧” |
[44:39] | Nobody can replace him. He’s the Furer. | 但没有人可以替代他 元首就是元首 |
[44:42] | The Furer’s confused. He’ll recover. | 元首一时糊涂了 他会清醒过来的 |
[44:46] | Great. And then what? | 很好 但是如果他清醒了 我们下一步能怎么办? |
[44:51] | No capitulation. That was never his intention. | 我们不能投降 那绝对不是元首的意志 |
[44:55] | We owe it to him. -Hollow phrases. | – 我们应服从他的意志 – 全是空话 |
[44:58] | We have to act now. Or it will be too late. | 我们现在必须采取行动 否则就会来不及的 |
[45:01] | You’re only looking after yourself. -Mind your words. | – 你只想着保住你的脑袋 – 说话注意点 |
[45:13] | Damn. | 该死 |
[45:19] | We’ll never get out of here alive. It’s all over. | 我们永远不可能活着从这儿出去 一切全完了 |
[45:24] | We’ve got to wait. | 我们必须等待 |
[45:25] | Even the Furer doesn’t believe in it anymore. What will happen to us? | 连元首自己都没信心了 他要是自杀了 我们怎么办 |
[45:30] | Gusche says there’s a tunnel that goes under the Russian lines. | 晋瑟说有个通道穿过俄国边境 |
[45:35] | Why did you say you wanted to stay with him? | 刚刚你为什么说要和他呆在一起呢 |
[45:38] | I don’t know. Honestly. | 我不知道 真的 |
[45:44] | It stopped. Let’s go for a walk. | 炮击停止了 我们出去散散步 |
[46:29] | Traudl. | 特劳德尔 |
[46:31] | Look here. | 看这儿 |
[46:55] | I’m lighting another one. | 啊, 我又想再抽烟了 |
[47:15] | Let’s go down again. | 我们再下去吧 |
[47:27] | 送弹药到前面去 | |
[47:33] | 医生! 医生在哪里? | |
[47:38] | 冲锋枪失灵了! 联络员! 联络员 | |
[47:48] | Where do they come from? -Volkssturm. Drafted this afternoon. | – 他们是从哪儿来的呢 – 人民冲锋队 下午才被征召过来的 「人民冲锋队:大战后期德国的地方武装组织」 |
[47:52] | They have to get out of the field of fire. | 他们必须离开交战区 |
[47:59] | The Volkssturm is under the direct command of Dr. Goebbels. | 人民冲锋队归戈培尔博士直接领导 |
[48:06] | I want them to go away from there. This is insane. | 我要他们离开这儿 这样太愚蠢了 |
[48:11] | I’ll take the responsibility. | 我要负起责任 |
[48:23] | I think this is wrong. -Great. | – 教授 我不知道我们这么做对不对 – 很好 |
[48:28] | Stop. Lights out. | 停车 关掉车灯 |
[48:31] | Stop. Stay where you are. | 站住, 站在那儿不要动 |
[48:34] | Stay where you are. -Alright, Germans. | – 站在那儿不要动 – 还好 是德国人 |
[48:41] | Help. They want to kill us. -What is all this? | – 救命 他们要杀了我们 – 这都是怎么了 |
[48:45] | A Greifkommando. -You’re kidding. | – 特别行动 – 开什么玩笑 |
[48:59] | Stop it. Let those men go. | – 布尔什维克! – 住手 放他们走 |
[49:03] | What’s this? You have no authority here. | – 这是怎么回事 – 这里不归你管 |
[49:06] | These men are on the run. Traitors will be killed. | 他们要逃走 叛徒应该被干掉的 |
[49:12] | They’re old men. Civilians. You can’t do this. | 他们是些老人 是平民 你不能这样做 |
[49:20] | Who’s going to stop me? You maybe? | 谁要阻止我? 你吗? |
[49:25] | Stop it. That’s enough. | 住手 够了 |
[49:41] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[51:15] | 我受不了了 杀了我吧 | |
[51:27] | This man’s a doctor. | 他是医生 |
[51:36] | Can you operate? -Not really. | – 你会做手术吗? – 不会 |
[51:40] | 注意! | |
[51:42] | Don’t let the children take too many toys. | 和伊塞小姐说 “不要太多的玩具 一个孩子一个就够了” |
[51:47] | And not too much nightwear. That’s no longer needed. | 也不用太多的睡衣 用不上了 一会儿见 |
[51:50] | Herr Minister… -Frau Junge, my family will arrive soon. | – 部长先生… – 琼格夫人 我的夫人和孩子很快就到了 |
[51:54] | Can you look after them for a moment? Thank you. | 你接待他们一下好吗? 谢谢你了 |
[51:59] | Brigade furer, what can I do for you? | 旅长 我能为您做些什么呢 |
[52:01] | Your Volkssturm is an easy prey for the Russians. | 你那些人民冲锋队的人成了俄国人射击的靶子 |
[52:04] | They have neither combat experience nor good weapons. | 他们既没有战斗经验也没有合适的武器 |
[52:07] | Their unconditional belief in the final victory makes up for that. | 他们对最终胜利的坚定信念 可以弥补这一点 |
[52:13] | Herr Minister, without weapons these men can’t fight. | 部长先生 您如果不能给这些人配备武器 他们就无法战斗 |
[52:18] | Their deaths will be pointless. | 他们毫无意义地在送死 |
[52:20] | I don’t pity them. | 我不同情他们 |
[52:24] | I repeat: I don’t pity them. | 再说一遍 “我不同情他们” |
[52:27] | The people called this upon themselves. | 这是他们自己选择的命运 |
[52:31] | This may come as a surprise to you. Don’t fool yourself. | 对有些人来说也许很吃惊 不要再自欺欺人了 |
[52:35] | We didn’t force the people. They gave us a mandate. | 我们没有强迫德国人民 是他们给我们的权力 |
[52:39] | And now they’re paying for it. | 现在他们要为此付出代价 |
[52:59] | Eva, you have to leave the Furer. | 爱娃 你必须离开元首 |
[53:02] | Don’t be stupid. This is about life and death. | 不要傻了 这是事关生死的大事 |
[53:05] | How can you say that? Where are you? | 你怎么能那样说呢 你在哪儿 |
[53:08] | I decided not to die in Berlin. | 我不想死在柏林 |
[53:11] | Does my sister know where you are? -Think about it. I’ll call you back. | – 赫尔曼 我妹妹知道你在哪儿吗? – 考虑一下吧 我会再打电话回来的 |
[53:18] | Children, your room is to the right. | 孩子们 你们的房间在右边 |
[53:23] | Wait for me. | 等我 |
[53:26] | Hello, Frau Goebbels. -Good to see you, Frau Junge. | – 你好 戈培尔夫人 – 很高兴看到你 琼格夫人 |
[53:42] | Line up, children. | 列队 孩子们 |
[53:44] | Helga, come. Line up. | 赫尔嘉 过来 列队 |
[53:48] | Let’s make ourselves look good and then we go say hello to uncle Hitler. | – 我们收拾一下 等会儿就可以向希特勒叔叔问好了 – 好呀! |
[53:56] | Do you remember the song? | – 你们还记得那首歌吗? – 记得 |
[54:00] | 没有什么地方的美景 | |
[54:04] | 胜得过我辽阔的家园 | |
[54:10] | 夜晚在菩提树下 | |
[54:16] | 我们自在悠闲 | |
[54:21] | 夜晚在菩提树下 | |
[54:26] | 我们自在悠闲 | |
[54:38] | The best thing to do is to shoot yourself in the mouth. | 最安全最好的就是从嘴里射死自己 |
[54:43] | – 然后脑袋就开了花 – 咦! | |
[54:46] | You won’t feel a thing. You’ll be dead right away. | 什么也感觉不到 立刻就会死去 |
[54:51] | I want to be a beautiful corpse. I’ll take poison. | 我要尸体漂漂亮亮的 我可以服毒 |
[54:54] | If I have to die, at least without any pain. | 如果我准备好英勇地死去 就要没有痛苦 |
[54:57] | That’s definitely painless. | 这样绝对没有痛苦 |
[54:59] | It paralyses the nervous system and the respiratory system. | 死的时候 神经系统和呼吸系统瘫痪 |
[55:05] | A matter of seconds. | 几秒钟的事 |
[55:08] | Can I have one too? -Me too. | – 可以给我一支吗? – 我也要 |
[55:17] | Himmler provided me well. | 幸亏希姆莱给了我好几支 |
[55:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[55:42] | I would have liked to give you a nicer present. | 真遗憾 我不能给你更好的礼物 |
[55:55] | Berlin, 23 April 1945. | 柏林 1945年4月23日 |
[56:03] | Dear sister. I’m sorry to write you this. | 亲爱的妹妹 很抱歉给你写这封信 |
[56:08] | But this is how it is. It could be over any moment. | 但没有办法 我们每日每刻都可能会离去 |
[56:14] | First of all: Hermann isn’t with us. | 首先 赫尔曼没有和我们在一起 |
[56:17] | But I’m sure you’ll see him again. | 但是我确信你会再见到他的 |
[56:21] | He’ll get through this and he’ll fight from Bavaria. | 他会渡过难关 在巴伐利亚继续战斗一段时间 |
[56:27] | The Furer lost all hope of a good outcome. | 元首对好的结果不报任何希望 |
[56:32] | Dear son. I don’t know if you’ll receive this letter. | 亲爱的儿子 不知道你能不能收到这封信 |
[56:37] | Maybe someone will allow me to send you a last greeting. | 也许会有人成全我对你的最后的问候 |
[56:42] | I stayed with daddy against his will. | 我没有听爸爸的话 留在了他身边 |
[56:46] | Last Sunday, the Furer wanted to help me escape. | 上周日 元首要帮助我们逃离柏林 |
[56:50] | But you know your mother. We have the same blood. | 但你了解你的妈妈 我们流着同样的血 |
[56:53] | I won’t even think about it. Our ideology’s going down the drain… | 我想都没有去想 我们的理想破灭了… |
[56:57] | …and with it, everything that made life beautiful and worthwhile. | … 随之而去的还有一切 使生活美好以及有价值的东西 |
[57:03] | After the Furer and National Socialism, there’s nothing left to live for. | 没了元首和国家社会主义 我们的生活就没有了意义 |
[57:08] | That’s why I brought the children too. | 这也是我把孩子们也带来的原因 |
[57:11] | They’re too good for the life that awaits them. | 等待着他们的生活太可怕了 |
[57:14] | God will have mercy on me if I bring them redemption myself. | 如果我亲自为他们救赎 仁慈的上帝会理解我的 |
[57:26] | I’ll wear my bracelet with the green stone until the very end. | 我要戴着绿宝石手镯直到最后一刻 |
[57:31] | After that, I want you to always wear it. | 那以后 我希望你一直戴着它 就象我一直戴着它一样 |
[57:38] | Unfortunately, my diamond watch is with the watchmaker. | 不幸的是 我的钻石表还在钟表匠那里 |
[57:42] | I included the address below. I hope you’re lucky enough to get it. | 我把地址写在了后面 但愿你能幸运地找到它 |
[57:47] | I want you to get it. | 它应该属于你 |
[57:50] | You’ll also get the bracelet with the topaz pendant. | 那个宝石手镯和黄宝石挂件也归你了 |
[57:55] | A birthday present from the Furer. | 那是元首在我上一次生日时送给我的礼物 |
[57:59] | I owe some money to the Heise company. | 我欠了海泽公司一些钱 |
[58:03] | There may be more debts, but no more than 1500 Reichsmarks. | 也许还有其它欠债 但不超过1500马克 |
[58:10] | All correspondence with the Furer must be burnt. | 无论如何 所有给元首的公私信件都要烧掉 |
[58:18] | I’m sending you some food and tobacco. The coffee is also for Lindner and Kathl. | 随信给你寄了些食物和香烟过去 把咖啡分给林德纳和卡特尔一些 |
[58:25] | The cigarettes are for Mandi, the tobacco for daddy, the chocolate for mummy. | 香烟是给曼蒂的 烟草是给爸爸的 巧克力是给妈妈的 |
[58:31] | I can’t think of anything else. That’s it for today. | 我不知道还有别的什么事了 今天就到这里吧 |
[58:37] | Dear sister, I wish you lots of happiness. | 亲爱的妹妹 我希望你天天快乐 |
[58:41] | And remember, you will see Hermann again. | 记住, 你一定会再见到赫尔曼的 |
[58:45] | The warmest regards and a kiss from… | 最温暖的问候 吻你… |
[58:50] | …your sister. | … 姐姐 |
[59:43] | Inge. | 英格 |
[1:00:34] | Listen, Keitel. I want you to leave this evening. | 听着 凯特尔 我要你今晚就走 |
[1:00:40] | Go to Duitz and help him with the organisation. | 到道伯里茨那儿去 帮他组织力量 |
[1:00:44] | Things have to be started up again. | 我们必须再次开始 |
[1:00:49] | I don’t understand you. | 我不明白 |
[1:00:51] | We have no more oil fields. That’s catastrophic. | 我们没有油田了 真是场灾难 |
[1:00:56] | It makes any serious operation impossible. | 这使得任何大的举措都无法实施 |
[1:01:01] | When everything has been solved here, we must get the oil fields back. | 这儿的一切解决以后 我们必须把油田夺回来 |
[1:01:13] | Any questions? -No, mein Furer. | – 还有什么问题吗? – 没了 元首 |
[1:01:16] | Good. Have a good trip. | 很好 一路顺风 |
[1:01:41] | 妈妈! | |
[1:01:44] | 弗里茨! | |
[1:01:46] | 弗里茨 | |
[1:01:49] | 弗里茨! | |
[1:01:50] | 弗里茨 不要… | |
[1:01:54] | 弗里茨! | |
[1:01:58] | 玛格达! | |
[1:02:00] | 玛丽亚! | |
[1:02:03] | 玛格达! | |
[1:02:30] | 致 元首和帝国首相 | |
[1:02:41] | 嗨 希特勒 戈林 | |
[1:02:46] | Min Fuer, efter som du har besluttet at blive i Berlin… | 元首 您是否同意 我按照您的决定 |
[1:02:51] | …do you agree that I take charge… | 留在柏林要塞 代表您… |
[1:02:55] | …with complete freedom of action? | 立刻接管帝国的全权指挥 对内对外拥有全权决定权 |
[1:03:00] | If I receive no reply by 22 hours… | 如果22小时以内没有答复… |
[1:03:03] | …I’ll assume you have been incapacitated. | … 我就假定你已经不能胜任了 |
[1:03:07] | I will then act on behalf of the country and the motherland. | 那样我将代表祖国和人民行事了 |
[1:03:12] | That’s high treason. And betrayal of you. | 这是叛国罪 也是对您的背叛 |
[1:03:15] | Goering’s concerns are not entirely unjustified. | 戈林的担心并非完全没有道理 |
[1:03:18] | If our communication system fails… | 如果我们的通信系统中断了 这种情况随时可能发生 |
[1:03:22] | …we’ll be cut off from the outside world. | … 我们将和外界失去联系 |
[1:03:25] | We won’t be able to issue orders anymore. | 我们就再也不能发号施令了 |
[1:03:28] | I think Goering wants to seize the power. | 我不这么看 我认为戈林想夺权 |
[1:03:31] | I never trusted his clique on the Obersalzberg. | 我从来不信任他在上萨尔茨山的党羽 |
[1:03:35] | This looks like a coup. | 看起来像一场政变 |
[1:03:37] | The loser, the sponger. | 这个言而无信的小人 这个寄生虫 |
[1:03:41] | A parvenu, a lazy bastard. | 暴发户 蛀虫 |
[1:03:45] | How dare he say I’m incapacitated? | 他怎么能说我不再能控制大局了呢 |
[1:03:50] | Hello. | – 你好 琼格夫人 – 施佩尔先生 |
[1:03:51] | -How did you get into Berlin? | 你们怎么到柏林来的呢 |
[1:03:54] | It wasn’t easy, but I must speak to the Furer. | 不太容易 但我必须再见元首一面 |
[1:03:58] | If I were you, I’d wait a bit. | 如果我是你 我宁愿先等一会儿 |
[1:04:01] | The Luftwaffe. What did he turn that into? | 他把空军弄成什么样了? |
[1:04:04] | For that alone, he should be executed. | 光凭这一点 就该毙了他 |
[1:04:08] | This morphine addict corrupted the country. | 这个抽大麻的毁了整个国家 |
[1:04:15] | And now this.He’s betraying me. | 现在又要背叛我个人 |
[1:04:22] | Me of all people. | 还有人民 |
[1:04:25] | I want Goering stripped of his power, right away. | 我要立刻剥夺戈林的权力 |
[1:04:36] | And, in case I don’t survive the war… | 为了防止我活不到战后… |
[1:04:39] | …he must be executed immediately. | … 他应该马上被处死 |
[1:04:45] | What’s going to happen to us? Is there any hope left? | 我们会怎么样 还有希望吗? |
[1:04:52] | Frau Junge, leave from here before it’s too late. | 琼格夫人 你必须离开这儿 否则就太晚了 |
[1:04:55] | The Furer wants to stay. We can’t leave him behind, can we? | 元首想留下来 我们不能留下他一个人 是吗? |
[1:05:00] | He doesn’t need anybody for what awaits him. And least of all you. | 他不需要任何人陪他 至少不是你 |
[1:05:06] | But Herr Goebbels and his wife stay here. And the children. | 但是戈培尔先生和他的妻子还留在这儿 还有孩子们 |
[1:05:20] | But the children… | 但是那些孩子们… |
[1:05:26] | I have always believed… | 我一直相信… |
[1:05:29] | …that there was a way out. | 我一直相信 会有办法的 不管怎样 |
[1:05:39] | Come in. | 进来 |
[1:05:43] | Albert. Hello. | 艾尔伯特 你好 |
[1:05:57] | You have a fever. | 你发烧了 |
[1:05:59] | Albert, I can’t stand it anymore. | 艾尔伯特 我的心脏再也无法承受了 |
[1:06:05] | Why don’t you leave with the children, Magda? | 为什么你不和孩子们一起离开呢 玛格达 |
[1:06:08] | Leave? And go where? | 离开 去哪儿呢 |
[1:06:11] | I can arrange for you to be taken to Schwanenwerder by barge. | 我可以给你们安排一艘去施瓦伦岛的游艇 |
[1:06:16] | You can hide until everything’s over. | 改装后你们可以藏身其中 直到一切都结束的时候 |
[1:06:20] | It won’t be long now anyway. | 不管怎样 不会太久的 |
[1:06:23] | I thought about it. | 我全都考虑过了 |
[1:06:26] | My children cannot grow up in a world without National Socialism. | 我的孩子们不能在一个没有国家社会主义的世界里成长 |
[1:06:35] | Think about it. The children have a right to a future. | 再考虑一下吧 玛格达 孩子们有权利拥有未来 |
[1:06:44] | If National Socialism dies, there will be no future. | 如果国家社会主义灭亡了 也就没有未来了 |
[1:07:05] | I can’t believe you really want that. | 我不相信你真的希望那样 |
[1:07:09] | Go now. | 走吧 |
[1:07:43] | Come in. | 进来 |
[1:07:49] | I knew you’d come. | 我就知道你会来 |
[1:07:52] | You wouldn’t desert the Furer. | 你不会丢下元首的 |
[1:07:59] | I’ve come to say goodbye to the Furer. I’m going back to Hamburg tonight. | 我是来向元首道别的 今晚我就回到汉堡去 |
[1:08:05] | Of course, you must go. Sit down. | 当然 你必须去 坐 |
[1:08:10] | I took some furniture you designed. | 我把你为我设计的一些家具带来了 |
[1:08:13] | I couldn’t leave it behind. | 我舍不得把它们丢了 |
[1:08:17] | Please, you must not have eaten all day. | 来吃点吧 你一定一天没有吃饭了 |
[1:08:22] | That’s true. | 是这样的 |
[1:08:28] | It’s very important that you came. It shows him you’re on his side. | 你能来真的很重要 这表明你站在他这一边 |
[1:08:34] | Did he ever doubt that? | 他怀疑过吗? |
[1:08:37] | Lately, he often thought you were against him too. | 近来 他常怀疑你也反对他 |
[1:08:42] | I always said you’d come and here you are. | 我一直说你会过来的 果然你来了 |
[1:08:50] | I think he liked it that you advised him to stay in Berlin. | 我想 你当时建议他留在柏林 他非常高兴 |
[1:08:54] | I also think it’s best. | 我也认为这样最好 |
[1:08:59] | And, you know… | 你知道吗? |
[1:09:02] | …it may sound strange… | … 听起来也许有些疯狂 |
[1:09:07] | …but I’m really happy here. And I’m not afraid. | 但我在这儿真的很高兴 我一点儿也不害怕 |
[1:09:21] | 进来 | |
[1:09:38] | You came. -Mein Furer, I… | – 你来了 – 元首 我… |
[1:09:43] | It’s good. | 很好 |
[1:09:47] | Let’s sit down. | 坐下来说 |
[1:10:06] | I had great plans for the Germans and the world. | 我给德国和世界制定了宏伟的计划 |
[1:10:13] | Nobody understood me. Not even my old brothers in arms. | 没有人理解我 甚至与我出生入死的兄弟们 |
[1:10:22] | The opportunities we had. The whole world was ours to grab. | 我们有过多好的机会啊! 整个世界都可以是我们的 |
[1:10:32] | Too late. | 太晚了 |
[1:10:39] | I can only be proud for openly fighting the Jews… | 我唯一可引以为傲的就是我公开反对犹太人… |
[1:10:46] | …and for cleansing the Lebensraum from the Jewish poison. | … 把犹太人清理出了德国人的生存空间 |
[1:10:55] | I don’t find it hard to continue. One brief moment… | 继续下去并不难 瞬间之后… |
[1:10:59] | …and then eternal peace. | … 便是永久的和平 |
[1:11:14] | But please spare the people, mein Furer. | 但是请放过平民 元首 |
[1:11:17] | If my people cannot endure this ordeal… | 如果我的人民不能经受这样的考验… |
[1:11:23] | …I won’t shed a tear. | … 我一滴眼泪也不会流的 |
[1:11:26] | They get what they deserve. | 这是他们应得的 |
[1:11:29] | They called this fate upon themselves. | 这是他们自己写下的命运 |
[1:11:40] | For months… | 几个月以来… |
[1:11:43] | …I have to tell you this… | 这事我必须告诉你… |
[1:11:47] | …for months I have sabotaged your orders for destruction. | … 几个月以来我一直 消极对待你的破坏计划 |
[1:11:53] | I not only ignored your orders, but even acted against them. | 有书面材料可以证明 我不但无视你的命令 甚至有时候违反你的命令 |
[1:12:05] | I had to tell you. | 我不得不告诉你 |
[1:12:16] | This never compromised my personal loyalty to you. | 这丝毫不影响我个人对你的忠诚 |
[1:12:33] | So you’re leaving. | 这么说你要走了 |
[1:12:37] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:12:39] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[1:12:52] | I wish you all the best. | 祝你一切都好 |
[1:13:16] | Eat well, gentlemen. | 先生们 现在总算可以好好吃个饱了 |
[1:14:17] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[1:14:27] | It’s alright, son. | 没事的 孩子 没事的 |
[1:14:47] | He has a fever. | 他发烧了 |
[1:14:50] | Yes, but he’s alive. | 是的 但他还活着 |
[1:15:16] | Loyalty and courage still exist in this world. | 忠诚和勇气依然存在于这个世界上 |
[1:15:21] | Ritter von Greim and Frulein Reitsch, how good… | 冯·格莱姆和莱奇小姐 我很高兴… |
[1:15:27] | …that the both of you arrived more or less unharmed. | 你们两个可以没有大碍的来到这儿 至少在某种程度上 |
[1:15:32] | 请坐 | |
[1:15:32] | Sit down. | 坐 |
[1:15:35] | We came under heavy fire, but still arrived in Gatow. | 敌人炮火很猛 但我们还是到了加图 |
[1:15:38] | From there, we couldn’t continue. | 但是街道全部封锁了 |
[1:15:42] | We flew in a Fieseler Storch, over the Russian lines… | 我们找了架 Fieseler Storch 轻型飞机 直接飞越了俄国人的边界… |
[1:15:47] | …and landed on the East-West axis, close to here. | … 并降落在东西轴线 离这儿不远 |
[1:15:50] | Before landing, the Soviets had a go at us. | 在降落之前 苏联人朝我们开了火 |
[1:15:55] | General Von Greim, I appoint you supreme commander of the Luftwaffe. | 里特·冯·格莱姆将军 我任命你为德国空军的最高统帅 |
[1:16:00] | I hereby promote you to General-Feldmarschall. | 因此我提升你为元帅 |
[1:16:04] | A big responsibility rests on your shoulders. | 你肩上的担子很重 |
[1:16:07] | You have to rebuild the Luftwaffe from scratch. | 你必须在一无所有的基础上重建德国空军 |
[1:16:11] | Many mistakes have been made. Be ruthless. | 我们犯了太多的错误 要毫不留情 |
[1:16:15] | Life doesn’t forgive weakness. | 人生不会原谅弱者 |
[1:16:20] | This so-called humanity is religious drivel. | 所谓的人道主义只是宗教迷信 |
[1:16:28] | Compassion is an eternal sin. To feel compassion for the weak… | 同情是宗原罪 我总是说 同情弱者是… |
[1:16:33] | …is a betrayal of nature. | … 对自然的背叛 |
[1:16:36] | The strong can only triumph if the weak are exterminated. | 只有铲除了弱者 强者才能取得胜利 |
[1:16:42] | Being loyal to this law, I’ve never had compassion. | 忠于这条法则 我从不同情什么 |
[1:16:49] | I’ve always been ruthless when faced with internal… | 面对内部其他种族的反对时… |
[1:16:54] | …opposition from other races. And that’s the only way. | … 我总是毫不手软 除此之外别无他法 |
[1:17:00] | Apes, for instance… | 例如 猿类… |
[1:17:03] | …kill all the odd ones. | … 会杀掉所有不合群的猿类 |
[1:17:09] | And what applies to apes, must definitely apply to humans. | 适用于猿类的法则 一定也适用于人类 |
[1:17:21] | Himmler made an offer to surrender… | 希姆莱在吕贝克向盟军… |
[1:17:23] | …to the allied powers. | … 提出投降 |
[1:17:29] | Via Count Bernadotte. | 通过贝尔纳多特伯爵 |
[1:17:33] | A message from the English radio. | 从英国电台获得的消息 |
[1:17:41] | Himmler. Himmler of all people. | 希姆莱 人民的希姆莱 |
[1:17:47] | The most loyal of my loyals. That’s the worst betrayal. | 我忠诚者中最忠实的 却是背叛者中最坏的一个 |
[1:17:58] | Goering, he was corrupt. Always has been. | 戈林 他一直都很堕落 |
[1:18:02] | Speer, an absent-minded artist. All the others: yes. | 施佩尔 心不在焉的艺术家 还有其他人 是的… |
[1:18:09] | But Himmler? Has he gone insane? | 但是希姆莱? 他疯了吗? |
[1:18:15] | He must have told them I’m sick. | 他一定告诉他们说我病了 |
[1:18:20] | Maybe even dead. | 甚至或许会说我已经死了 |
[1:18:28] | 让我和里特·冯·格莱姆 以及莱奇小姐单独呆一会儿 | |
[1:18:35] | And get Fegelein. -We don’t know where he is. | – 叫费格莱因来 – 我们找不到他 |
[1:18:40] | What? He’s Himmler’s assistant. He must be available. | 什么? 他是希姆莱的副官应该随时待命的 |
[1:18:44] | We haven’t seen him for days. -I want a report immediately. | – 我们已经好几天没见到他了 – 立刻写份报告给我 |
[1:18:51] | Please stay here, Doctor. | 你留下 博士 |
[1:18:58] | You and Greim must go as quickly as possible. Fly to Duitz. | 你和格莱姆立刻飞到多尼茨那里 |
[1:19:02] | Tell him to do anything it takes to punish Himmler. | 他应想尽一切办法 让希姆莱得到应有的惩罚 |
[1:19:09] | We’ve decided to die with you. | 元首 里特·冯·格莱姆和我决定陪你一起殉国 |
[1:19:16] | Thank you for this proof of loyalty. | 谢谢你们的忠诚 |
[1:19:20] | But Himmler must die. He committed treason. | 但希姆莱必须死 他犯了叛国罪 |
[1:19:24] | He’s no longer privvy to my plans. | 对 我没有让他参与我的计划是正确的 |
[1:19:29] | Mein Furer? | 元首 |
[1:19:30] | Do you think I’ll sit and wait until those Jewish swine slaughter me? | 你认为我会坐等那些犹太猪来我杀? |
[1:19:35] | This is part of a huge decoy operation. I’ve allowed the enemy… | 这只是整个计谋的一部分 我要诱敌深入… |
[1:19:39] | …to invade the Reich and they think they’ve won. | … 他们还以为已经胜券在握了 但是等着瞧 格莱姆 |
[1:19:45] | But mark my words: they have another thing coming. | 他们到时会从恶梦中醒来 |
[1:19:48] | Duitz is mobilising in the north. Kesselring in the south. | 多尼茨正在北方动员部队 凯塞林在南方 |
[1:19:53] | We’ll surround the enemy and crush them. | 我们将包围敌人 将他们粉碎 |
[1:19:58] | From Prague, three armies will attack the Russians, simultaneously, from the back. | 同时在布拉格待命的三个军将从背后夹击俄国人 |
[1:20:03] | I didn’t know we still had so many reserve troops. | 元首 我不知道我们还有那么多预备队 |
[1:20:09] | I made sure you’ll soon have a 1000 of the most modern… | 我可保证不久你就会拥有一千架最先进化的… |
[1:20:13] | …jets at your disposal. | … 喷气飞机 |
[1:20:18] | With those, you can make the Luftwaffe ready for battle again. | 这样德国空军就又可以重整旗鼓了 |
[1:20:23] | I kneel to your genius, at the altar of the motherland. | 您的天才真是让人不得不顶礼膜拜 而且是在祖国的圣坛前 |
[1:20:42] | Heil, mein Furer. | 嗨 元首 |
[1:20:47] | You also request to leave Berlin? | 你要求离开柏林? |
[1:20:51] | Mein Furer, as you know, all medical departments… | 元首 您知道 党卫军和希姆莱属下的 |
[1:20:56] | …that fall under the SS and Himmler, have left Berlin. | … 所有医疗部队 都已经离开了柏林 |
[1:21:00] | Himmler is a traitor. He won’t escape punishment. | 希姆莱是个叛国者 他逃脱不了惩罚的 |
[1:21:05] | Mein Furer, as Reichsarzt SS, I have no more work here. | 元首 作为党卫军的帝国医生 我在这里已经无事可做了 |
[1:21:11] | Your request to leave Berlin is unacceptable. | 你想要离开柏林的请求是完全不能接受的 |
[1:21:16] | My family… | 我的家人… |
[1:21:20] | If the Russians… I must leave. | 如果俄国人… 我必须离开 |
[1:21:23] | You did nothing wrong. | 你没做错什么 |
[1:21:26] | Future generations will thank you for you medical research. | 后辈们会感谢你所做的医学研究 |
[1:21:32] | I take all the responsibility. | 我会承担全部的责任 |
[1:21:40] | We’ll talk about it later. | 下次再谈吧 |
[1:21:57] | Gruppenfurer Fegelein cannot be found. He’s not in the bunker. | 我们找不到团长费格莱因 他没有在工事中 |
[1:22:02] | What, you can’t find Fegelein? | 什么? 找不到费格莱因? |
[1:22:05] | Keep searching. I need to talk to him. Immediately. | 那就继续找啊, 我要立刻见到费格莱因 |
[1:22:10] | If he left just like that, that’s desertion. Treason. | 如果他没有命令就这样跑掉 那他就是逃兵 是叛徒 |
[1:22:15] | Bring me Fegelein. | 叫费格莱因来 |
[1:22:17] | Fegelein. Fegelein. | 费格莱因… 费格莱因… |
[1:22:31] | Daddy, why are you wearing your Sunday uniform? | 爸爸 你为什么今天穿着周末才穿的制服? |
[1:22:38] | Ernst, is something wrong? -No. | – 昂斯特 出什么事了吗? – 没有 |
[1:22:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:22:45] | Brigitte is hungry too. | 布丽奇特也饿了 |
[1:22:49] | Ilse, you should eat something as well. | 伊瑟 你也该吃点东西 |
[1:22:54] | Thank you. -There you go. | – 谢谢 – 不用谢 |
[1:23:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:23:57] | What is it? -Gruppenfurer, you’re under arrest. | – 怎么回事? – 团长 你被捕了 |
[1:24:01] | What? -You’re suspected of desertion. | – 什么? – 你有当逃兵的嫌疑 |
[1:24:03] | Get dressed. You’ll come with us. | – 穿上衣服 跟我们走 – 去你们的 |
[1:24:11] | Search the room. | 搜查这个房间 |
[1:24:13] | Let go of me. You can’t give me orders. | 放开我 你有什么资格命令我 |
[1:24:18] | You can’t have Hermann executed, can you? | 你不会处决赫尔曼的 是吗? |
[1:24:22] | There’s no doubt. He wanted to flee. | 证据确凿 他想逃跑 |
[1:24:25] | What does it matter? Everything’s over. | 那又怎样? 一切都结束了 |
[1:24:29] | Think of my poor sister. She’s pregnant by Hermann. | 想想我可怜的妹妹 她已经怀了赫尔曼的孩子 |
[1:24:32] | He collaborated with Himmler. He’s a traitor. | 他是希姆莱的同伙 他也是叛国者 |
[1:24:39] | There’s no mercy for traitors. No compassion for them. | 对叛国者不能仁慈 不能同情他们 |
[1:24:46] | He’ll be court-martialled and executed. | 他将被送上军事法庭然后被处死 |
[1:24:50] | What’s the point of that? | 可现在这又有什么用? |
[1:24:54] | It is my wish. | 这是我的愿望 |
[1:25:10] | You’re the Furer. | 你是元首 |
[1:25:15] | Speak. | 说 |
[1:25:16] | The Russians are advancing more and more. | 元首 俄国人越来越近了 |
[1:25:19] | There are no more reserves. Supplies from the air are impossible. | 没有武器储备了 空投弹药也不可能 |
[1:25:23] | There is no ammunition coming in anymore. | 这意味着 不会再有弹药补给了 |
[1:25:30] | In the north, the Russians are standing in front of the Weidendammer bridge. | 在北面 俄国人已经离外登丹桥不远了 |
[1:25:33] | In the east: Lustgarten. South: Potsdammer Platz. | 东面到了卢斯特花园 南面到了波茨坦广场 |
[1:25:37] | West: Tiergarten, about 400 metres away from the chancellery. | 西面到了动物园 离首相府只有三四百米了 |
[1:25:41] | How long can you hold out? -At most, two days. | – 你们还能坚持多久? – 最多一到两天 |
[1:25:45] | Including the government area? -Yes. | – 包括政府区吗? – 是的 |
[1:25:49] | As a soldier, I suggest we flee Berlin. It’s surrounded. | 作为士兵 我建议突围出柏林的包围 |
[1:25:55] | The battle of Berlin killed about 20,000 of our best officers. | 您想想 柏林战役让我们损失了 大约一万五千到二万名最好的军官 |
[1:26:01] | That’s what young people are for. | 年轻人应该血撒疆场 |
[1:26:06] | What you suggest is insane. Ridiculous. | 你的建议是疯狂的 荒谬的 |
[1:26:09] | Think of the thousands of wounded. We can’t help them. | 想想成千上万的伤员 我们帮不了他们 |
[1:26:13] | Mein Furer, the orders have been written. I give you my word… | 元首 命令已经拟好 我保证… |
[1:26:18] | The Furer cannot make a honourless disappearance from world history. | 元首不能以不光彩的逃兵形象从世界历史舞台消失 |
[1:26:23] | Even if an advance is successful… | 即使突围成功… |
[1:26:28] | …I’ll end up in another troublesome situation. | … 我也只是从一个包围圈进入另一个包围圈 |
[1:26:31] | I’d have to stay in the open air or on a farm… | 我将会在旷野或者农场… |
[1:26:37] | …and wait for the end. | … 等待末日来临 |
[1:26:40] | Wenck is advancing with the 12th army. He can join the 9th… | 温克的第十二军正发动进攻 他可以与布塞的第九军会合… |
[1:26:46] | …and give the Russians the final blow. | … 会给俄国人沉重的一击 一切都将迎刃而解 |
[1:26:51] | Wenck’s an excellent fellow. Send a telegram to Keitel: | 温克真是好样的 发电报给凯特尔 |
[1:26:58] | Immediately report to me the following: 1. Where are Wenck’s vanguard located? | 立刻告诉我: 1 温克的先头部队在哪里? |
[1:27:05] | 2. When will they attack again? | 2 什么时候再次发动进攻? |
[1:27:09] | 3. Where is the 9th army? 4. Where will the 9th make a breakthrough? | 3 第九军在哪里? 4 第九军准备在哪里突围? |
[1:27:17] | You’ll see, gentlemen. I’ll be right. | 先生们 你们会看到 我说得对 |
[1:27:22] | Wenck will come. | 温克会来的 |
[1:27:31] | Wenck will come. | 温克会来的 |
[1:27:46] | I want to know if Wenck can do anything at all. | 我现在想知道温克是否还有可能发起进攻 |
[1:27:51] | It’s unlikely that Wenck’s small amount of troops… | 他那少得可怜的部队是不可能… |
[1:27:56] | What’s unlikely about the offensive? -Wenck can’t do anything anymore. | – 为什么进攻不可能? – 温克根本不足以抵挡红军的进攻 |
[1:28:01] | Then why don’t you tell the Furer that? Has everybody gone mad? | 你刚才为什么不告诉元首? 所有人都疯了吗? |
[1:28:06] | Do you think the Furer doesn’t know? He’ll never surrender. | 你以为元首不知道吗? 他决不会投降的 |
[1:28:10] | And neither will we. I’ve been through that once. Never again. | 我们也不会 我已经经历过一次了 已经够了 |
[1:28:14] | Come along. I have to go. | 跟我来 我得出去 |
[1:28:26] | Stop right there. | 站住 |
[1:28:40] | Heil Hitler. | 希特勒万岁 |
[1:29:30] | Excuse me. I fell asleep. | 对不起 我睡着了 |
[1:29:34] | Did you get some rest, my child? | 休息得好吗 孩子? |
[1:29:39] | In shorthand. | 准备好你的速记本 |
[1:29:47] | My political will. | 我的政治遗嘱 |
[1:29:52] | More than 30 years have passed… | 从我1914年作为一名志愿兵… |
[1:29:57] | …since I made my contribution as a volunteer… | … 参加一战 为国效力到现在… |
[1:30:02] | …during the first World War. | … 已经三十多年了 |
[1:30:07] | During those 30 years, I learnt to think, act and live… | 在这三十年我的思考 行动和生活中… |
[1:30:12] | …out of love and loyalty for my people. | … 只有对人民的热爱和忠诚让我感动 |
[1:30:20] | Excuse me. The shooting. -Please sit down. | – 对不起 枪声太响了 – 是 是 你坐那里 |
[1:30:27] | Centuries will pass… | 时间会流逝… |
[1:30:30] | …but from the ruins of our cities and monuments… | … 但是在我们的城市和纪念碑的废墟上… |
[1:30:34] | …the hatred of the people… | … 对那些对我们犯下滔天罪行的人… |
[1:30:40] | …who did this to us, will continue to flare up. | … 的仇恨将时刻不忘 |
[1:30:44] | International Judaism and its allies. | 国际犹太教和它的同盟们 |
[1:30:59] | What is it, Herr Minister? | 怎么了 部长阁下? |
[1:31:05] | Imagine this. The Furer wants me to leave Berlin. | 你想想看 元首想让我离开柏林 |
[1:31:08] | He ordered it. | 他下的命令 |
[1:31:12] | I’ve never ignored an order from the Furer. | 我从未违抗过元首的命令 |
[1:31:25] | But I will ignore this order. I’ll stay with the Furer. | 但我这次不会服从 我会留下来陪着元首 |
[1:31:34] | Please, Frau Junge… | 求你了 琼格夫人… |
[1:31:38] | …I want to dictate my will to you. | … 我想向你口述我的遗嘱 |
[1:31:44] | I’m typing the Furer’s will. | 我正在打元首的遗嘱 |
[1:31:48] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:31:51] | I understand. Some other time. | 我明白 再说吧 |
[1:32:01] | Mein Furer, according to the racial law I’m obliged to ask you: | 元首 按照种族法案 我必须问您… |
[1:32:06] | Mein Furer, are you of Aryan descent? | 元首 您是纯正的雅利安人吗? |
[1:32:12] | 是的 | |
[1:32:14] | Can I see your identity card? | 能让我看您的证件吗? |
[1:32:18] | You’re talking to the Furer here. -Alright then. | – 你在跟元首说话 – 好吧 |
[1:32:21] | – 您 布劳恩小姐 您是纯正的雅利安人吗? – 是的 | |
[1:32:26] | Then there’s nothing to stop us. | 那就没什么能阻止我们的了 |
[1:32:29] | I’m asking you now: Do you, mein Furer, Adolf Hitler… | 我现在要问您:您 元首 阿道夫·希特勒… |
[1:32:34] | …take Eva Braun, present here, as your wife? Answer ‘yes’. | – 愿意娶这位爱娃·布劳恩作您的妻子吗? 请回答”愿意” – 愿意 |
[1:32:41] | Do you, Eva Braun, take Furer Adolf Hitler, present here… | 您 爱娃·布劳恩 愿意嫁给我们的元首… |
[1:32:45] | …as your husband? Answer ‘yes’. | – 阿道夫·希特勒吗? 请回答”愿意” – 愿意 |
[1:32:50] | Then I declare you man and wife. | 我宣布你们结为夫妻 |
[1:33:32] | Two men here. | 来两个人 |
[1:33:36] | Everything will be alright. | 都会好的 |
[1:33:40] | You must go to the Furer right away. -Now? | – 你必须赶快去元首那里 – 什么? 这个时候? |
[1:34:02] | How long can we hold out? -Twenty hours, no more. | – 还能支持多久? – 也许20个小时 最多了 |
[1:34:08] | The Russians are close. At the moment, we forced them to stop. | 俄国人从四周已经逼近到几百米了 目前我们迫使他们停了下来 |
[1:34:14] | You know, Mohnke. The western democracies are decadent. | 蒙克 西方民主已经没落 |
[1:34:20] | They’ll succumb to the people from the east. | 他们将臣服于东方人 |
[1:34:28] | All the best. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢你 |
[1:34:32] | It wasn’t just for Germany. | 这不仅仅是为了德国 |
[1:34:55] | A message from Keitel. | 凯特尔来的电报 |
[1:35:00] | 1. Wenck’s vanguard are stuck south of Schwielowsee. | 1 温克的部队被挡在施维劳湖南面 |
[1:35:04] | 2. The 12th army can’t continue the attack on Berlin. | 2 第十二军无法继续进攻柏林 |
[1:35:09] | 3. The 9th army is completely surrounded. | 3 第九军已经被重重包围 |
[1:35:32] | What do we do when the last ammunition reserves have been exhausted? | 元首 请指示 如果弹药耗尽我们该怎么办? |
[1:35:38] | I’ll never surrender. Never. | 我决不投降 决不 |
[1:35:44] | I forbid you, and the other commanders, to surrender. | 我也不允许你和其他的指挥官投降 |
[1:36:01] | Listen, Gusche. My wife and I are going to commit suicide. | 听着 晋瑟 我的妻子和我会自杀 |
[1:36:07] | I don’t want my corpse exposed by the Russians. | 我不想我的尸体落到俄国人手上 |
[1:36:12] | I don’t want them to get me, dead or alive. | 无论死活 我都不想落在俄国人手上 |
[1:36:15] | I want to be burnt and never to be found. | 我想立即火化 不让任何人找到 |
[1:36:23] | Gusche, I want you to promise me… | 晋瑟 你保证… |
[1:36:27] | …that you will do all that it takes. | … 保证无论如何一定做到 |
[1:36:33] | Mein Furer… | 元首… |
[1:36:35] | …this is a terrible order, but I will execute it. | … 这是一项可怕的命令 但我会执行的 |
[1:37:06] | Kempka. -Erich, I need 200 litres of petrol. | – 肯普卡 – 埃里希 我需要二百升汽油 |
[1:37:09] | Are you mad? Where should I find them? | 你疯了吗? 我到哪儿去找这么多汽油? |
[1:37:13] | From the parked vehicles. | 从停着的汽车里 |
[1:37:17] | What’s all that petrol for? -I can’t say. | – 你要这么多汽油干什么? – 电话里我不能说 |
[1:37:36] | Come, please. The Furer wants to see us. | 来吧 元首要见我们 |
[1:37:49] | Should I tell the Furer you’re indisposed? | 要我告诉元首 你不舒服吗? |
[1:37:53] | It’s only my collapsed lung. | 我的烂肺 |
[1:37:58] | I’ll die soon anyway. | 反正都是死 |
[1:38:45] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[1:39:00] | Over here, Herr Professor. | 过来 教授先生 |
[1:39:11] | One moment, please. | 请稍等 |
[1:39:23] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[1:39:58] | I’m sorry to interrupt your important work. | 抱歉打扰了你们重要的工作 |
[1:40:02] | Mein Furer, keep faith in the final victory. | 元首 相信最后的胜利 |
[1:40:07] | Lead us and we shall follow. | 带领我们 我们会跟随您的 |
[1:40:16] | Come along. | 来吧 |
[1:40:24] | Join the gang. | – 这里有的是地方! – 请坐 |
[1:40:29] | Come. Have a drink. | 过来喝一杯 |
[1:40:32] | Besides drinking, there’s little we can do. -Do sit down. | – 除了喝酒 没什么好做的了 – 请坐吧 |
[1:40:37] | That’s better. Yes, the situation is pretty shitty. | – 这样很好 – 是的 现在的形势是没什么指望了 可以说是糟糕 |
[1:40:47] | Can we sit down? -Please do, Frulein… | – 我们能坐下吗? – 非常荣幸 小姐… |
[1:40:52] | Frau… -That’s Frau Hitler. | – 夫人… – 你可以叫我希特勒夫人 |
[1:40:58] | It’s alright. | 这样也算是名正言顺 |
[1:41:02] | A pity we can’t go outside anymore. | 可惜我们不能出去了 |
[1:41:05] | Only if you want to die a heroic death. | 因为您想光荣地死去 |
[1:41:09] | Fritz, control yourself a bit. -Yes. Control. | – 弗里茨 管好你自己 – 遵命 一鼓作气! |
[1:41:16] | Take cover. | 掩护! |
[1:41:28] | 没什么! | |
[1:41:36] | 嗨 希特勒! | |
[1:41:39] | What are you doing here? -I have to report to the Furer. | – 你在这儿干什么? – 我有事向元首汇报 |
[1:41:43] | You can’t right now. Sit down. | 你现在不能进去 坐下 |
[1:41:45] | Sit. Drink. | 坐下 喝酒 |
[1:41:52] | Let me introduce Frau Hitler. | 我来介绍一下希特勒夫人 |
[1:41:54] | So young and so many decorations. You must be proud. | 这么年轻 而且有那么多勋章 您一定很自豪 |
[1:42:01] | Excuse me. I’m not used to drinking anymore. | 失陪一下 我不能再喝了 |
[1:42:05] | You can use our toilet. | 你可以用我们的洗手间 是的 去吧 |
[1:42:15] | If your hand shakes, the bullet might only hit an optic nerve. | 如果你的手发抖 子弹也许只能破坏视觉神经 |
[1:42:21] | That’s why it’s good to also take the poison. | 因此我建议 一定要同时服毒药 |
[1:42:26] | When you bite through the capsule, pull the trigger. | 你咬碎胶囊时 抠动扳机 |
[1:42:31] | Will I have enough time? | 时间够吗? |
[1:42:34] | The poison starts working after one or two seconds. | 一两秒后 毒性才开始发作 |
[1:42:54] | Tornow, you too. | 托诺 你也过来 |
[1:43:06] | Come Blondi. | 过来 布伦蒂 |
[1:43:39] | You know, Frau Junge, I’ve known… | 琼格夫人 我认识他… |
[1:43:43] | my husband for more than 15 years. | 我丈夫 已经15年了 |
[1:43:46] | But when I think about it, I know nothing about him. | 但是仔细想想 尽管他爱说话 |
[1:43:51] | Even though he likes to talk. | 可我一点也不了解他 |
[1:43:56] | I longed for Berlin, but he’s so different now. | 我渴望柏林 但他现在不一样了 |
[1:44:01] | He only talks about dogs and vegetarian food now. | 他现在只和我聊狗和素食了 |
[1:44:06] | I hate Blondi. | 我常常会讨厌布伦蒂 |
[1:44:10] | I sometimes kick her and Adolf then wonders why she acts strange. | 有时我偷偷在桌子底下踢它 阿道夫就会奇怪 它怎么有点怪怪的 |
[1:44:26] | I think he doesn’t want anybody to really know him. | 有时我想他不想让任何人真正了解他 |
[1:44:32] | …he can be so caring in his private life. | … 在他的私生活中 他会很有爱心 |
[1:44:38] | And then he uses that rude language again. | 又会说些粗鲁的话 |
[1:44:44] | When he’s the Furer, you mean? | 你是说当他是元首的身份的时候? |
[1:44:47] | Come, let’s smoke another one. | 来 再抽一支 |
[1:45:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:45:16] | You have so many worries and here I am, whining. | 你有那么多烦心的事情 我还在这里抱怨 |
[1:45:21] | Frau Junge, I’m giving you this coat as a goodbye present. | 琼格夫人 我把这件大衣送你给 作为分手的礼物 |
[1:45:26] | I like fashionable ladies. I want you to enjoy it. | 我一直喜欢身边有穿着讲究的女士, 希望你喜欢 |
[1:45:31] | What a surprise. Thank you. | 我真是受宠若惊 谢谢 |
[1:45:36] | I just don’t know where and when I can wear it. | 我只是不知道什么场合穿 |
[1:45:41] | Please, try to get out of here. | 想办法逃出去 |
[1:45:45] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[1:47:16] | Thank you. That was very good, Frulein Manziarly. | 谢谢 很好 曼切丽小姐 |
[1:47:42] | The time has come. It’s finished. | 时间到了 结束了 |
[1:48:25] | The Furer wants to say goodbye. Come with me. | 元首想道别 跟我来 |
[1:49:00] | You’re the bravest mother of the Reich. | 你是帝国最勇敢的母亲 |
[1:49:03] | Furer, you made me the happiest woman in Germany. | 元首 您让我成了全德国最幸福的女人 |
[1:49:31] | Salute my beautiful Bavaria. | 替我问候我美丽的巴伐利亚家乡 |
[1:49:58] | Children, what are you doing here? | 孩子们 你们在这儿干什么? |
[1:50:00] | We want to see aunt Eva and uncle Hitler. | 我们想见爱娃阿姨和希特勒叔叔 |
[1:50:03] | Have you eaten anything yet? -Only breakfast. | – 你们吃饭了吗? – 只吃过早餐 |
[1:50:08] | Stay here, I’ll get something to eat. I’ll be right back. | 别走开 我去找些吃的来 马上就回来 |
[1:50:21] | Comrades, this is the latest news from the outside. | 同志们 这是外面来的最新消息 |
[1:50:26] | Berlin is full of warehouses: There were houses here, there were houses there. | 柏林简直是废墟 这里曾是房子 那里也曾是房子 |
[1:50:37] | Herr Gusche, I want to speak to the Furer. | 晋瑟先生 我一定要和元首再说句话 |
[1:50:41] | Please, I have to. | 我必须说 |
[1:50:43] | Frau Goebbels, the Furer doesn’t want to be disturbed. | 戈培尔夫人 元首已经下了命令 不想受到打扰 |
[1:50:46] | Please, Gusche, just for a moment. | 拜托 晋瑟 就一会儿 |
[1:50:50] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:50:59] | Mein Furer, Frau Goebbels is here. | 元首 戈培尔夫人来了 |
[1:51:08] | What is it? | 什么事? |
[1:51:10] | Mein Furer, I beg you: Leave Berlin. | 元首 我求您 离开柏林吧 |
[1:51:15] | Don’t leave us Furer. What will become of us? | 别抛下我们 没有您我们会变成什么样? |
[1:51:24] | Tomorrow, I’ll be cursed by millions, but that’s how it is. | 明天我会被众人诅咒 但命运不允许其它的结局 |
[1:51:34] | Get up. Come. | 起来 |
[1:51:39] | Come. | 来吧 |
[1:51:49] | Aunt Traudl, I like it when it thunders. | 特劳德尔阿姨 我觉得打雷很有意思 |
[1:51:52] | Why? -Nothing can happen to us here. | – 为什么? – 在这里我们没事的 |
[1:51:57] | Can it? -No. | – 是吗? – 当然 |
[1:52:08] | Gotcha. | 打中了 |
[1:52:33] | Reichsleiter, it’s over. | 帝国领袖先生 结束了 |
[1:52:55] | The Furer is dead. | 我宣布:元首死了 |
[1:53:14] | There’s daddy. | 爸爸来了 |
[1:53:27] | Are you crazy? For that damned petrol of yours… | 你是不是疯了? 你要的那些该死的汽油在外面了… |
[1:53:31] | Erich, shut up. | 埃里希 你最好闭嘴 |
[1:53:44] | Stand back. | 退后 |
[1:53:59] | Come on, continue. | 快点 继续吧 |
[1:54:01] | Continue. | 继续 |
[1:55:30] | 不要! 不要! | |
[1:55:33] | No, don’t. | 不要! 不要! 不要! |
[1:55:37] | Let grandpa go. | 放开爷爷 |
[1:55:46] | Order. Order. We must have order. | 秩序 秩序 |
[1:55:50] | Order has to return. | 这里必须恢复秩序 |
[1:55:58] | 跑啊, 爷爷 跑啊 | |
[1:56:01] | 他们两个在那边 马上回来 | |
[1:56:07] | This way. We know the way. You can trust us. | 这边 我们认识废墟中的路 你可以相信我们 快点! |
[1:56:12] | Hurry. | 快 |
[1:56:20] | I was on the side of the Red Beasts. | “我是站在红色野兽这一边的” |
[1:56:27] | I supported the Bolsheviks. | “我拥护布尔什维克” |
[1:56:36] | Let’s hope the Russians got our message. | 希望俄国人收到了我们的电报 |
[1:56:38] | We’ll soon find out. -Or not. | – 很快就会知道的 – 也许不会 |
[1:56:46] | What news do you have, General? | 有什么消息 将军? |
[1:56:50] | Adolf Hitler and his wife committed suicide in the bunker. | 阿道夫·希特勒和他的妻子在地下掩体里自杀了 |
[1:56:58] | The new government authorised me… | 新政府授权我与你们… |
[1:57:04] | …to start peace talks… | … 进行和平谈判 |
[1:57:08] | …between our countries, that both suffered severe losses. | … 我们两国在战争中蒙受了最大的损失 |
[1:57:15] | General, if you were me, would you make peace with you? | 将军 如果你是我 你会和我讲和吗? |
[1:57:21] | My government will never accept unconditional surrender. | 我的政府不会接受无条件投降 |
[1:57:27] | Given the situation, you have no other choice. | 根据目前的形势 你没有其他选择 |
[1:57:35] | Surrender? Never. That’s shameful. | 投降? 决不 太可耻了 |
[1:57:38] | Years ago, I conquered Berlin on the Reds… | 几年前 我从红军手中占领了柏林… |
[1:57:41] | …and I’ll defend the city to my dying day. | … 我将誓死保卫这座城市 |
[1:57:46] | In the short time I have as Chancellor… | 在我仍然生为帝国首相的这几个小时里… |
[1:57:49] | …I’ll never sign a surrender treaty. | … 我是不会签投降协议的 |
[1:57:54] | It’s for the sake of the people. -The Furer’s orders are final. | – 我们必须保护老百姓 – 元首的命令是不可改变的 |
[1:57:57] | This is crazy. We have to start negotiations. | 太荒唐了 我们必须进行谈判 |
[1:58:02] | I repeat, gentlemen: I do not surrender. | 我再说一遍 我决不投降 |
[1:58:06] | Send a message to Marshal Zhukov. -Zhukov? | – 马上发个电报给朱可夫元帅 – 朱可夫元帅? |
[1:58:09] | What’s happening? -We’re surrendering. | – 怎么回事? – 这太荒唐了 我们必须把这城市交给俄国人 |
[1:58:12] | Then I must kill you. The Furer forbids any surrender. | 那我先杀了你 元首不允许投降 |
[1:58:35] | How long does it work? -Around four hours. | – 多长时间后发作? – 大约四个小时 |
[1:58:54] | 有一天 四只小猪惊奇地看到 | |
[1:58:58] | 一匹灰马拉着一辆车驶向森林 | |
[1:59:03] | 而一个人则驾驭着这匹马 他在离他们家不远的地方… | |
[1:59:07] | 停下来休息 他们警惕地从他们的小窗偷偷张望… | |
[1:59:11] | 并且把前门关紧了 獾也在家 他就用了一点他的魔法 | |
[1:59:16] | Children, the doctor has the medication I told you about. | – 来帮助他们 – 孩子们 医生带来了以前我跟你们说过的药 |
[1:59:21] | It’s a bit bitter, but it will work. | 有点苦 但很有效 |
[1:59:25] | A sip for everybody. | 每人一口 |
[1:59:29] | Who wants to go first? | 谁第一个来? |
[1:59:33] | Heide, you’re always so brave? | 海德 你一直都很勇敢 |
[1:59:43] | Have another sip. | 喝得很好 再来一点 |
[1:59:47] | See? That wasn’t so bad. | 看见没有? 没那么难喝吧 |
[1:59:54] | Well done. Helmut. | 很好 赫尔默特 |
[2:00:00] | This medication makes sure you don’t get ill in this humid bunker. | 孩子们 你们很勇敢 这些药会让你们在潮湿的掩体中不生病 |
[2:00:05] | But it’s not humid in the bunker. | 可是现在掩体里一点也不潮湿啊 |
[2:00:12] | Well done. | 做得好 |
[2:00:23] | Helga. | 赫尔嘉 |
[2:00:27] | I don’t want to. | 我不想喝 |
[2:00:29] | What’s that? Do you want to get sick? -Please, mama. I don’t want to drink it. | – 什么? 你想生病吗? – 求你了 妈妈 我不想喝 |
[2:00:37] | Don’t cry, baby. That doesn’t help. | 别哭 宝贝 哭是没用的 |
[2:00:42] | You have to drink the medicine. | 你必须把药喝了 |
[2:00:47] | 来吧! 赫尔嘉 | |
[2:00:48] | Helga. | 赫尔嘉 |
[2:00:52] | 赫尔嘉! 现在喝吧 喝吧 | |
[2:00:55] | Come on, open your mouth. | – 来吧 把嘴张开 – 爸爸 |
[2:01:00] | 快点! | |
[2:01:02] | 喝啊! 喝啊! | |
[2:01:18] | Goodnight, children. | 好了 晚安 孩子们 |
[2:01:31] | One day the lie will fall apart… | 总有一天 谎言会破灭… |
[2:01:34] | …and there will be light in the darkness. | … 黑暗之中将燃起希望之火 |
[2:01:38] | Please read that. | 请再读一遍给我听 |
[2:01:41] | One day the lie will fall apart and there will be light in the darkness. | 总有一天 谎言会破灭 黑暗之中将燃起希望之火 |
[2:01:47] | Let’s do it differently. One day the lie will collapse… | 我们重新来 总有一天谎言将破灭… |
[2:01:51] | …and truth will triumph once again. | … 真理将再次获胜 |
[2:01:56] | At that moment, we will stand above everybody… | 到那时候 我们将屹立于众人之上… |
[2:02:00] | …pure and… | 纯正… |
[2:02:05] | immaculate. | 完美 |
[2:06:15] | We don’t stand a chance. -So what? I want to get away. | – 你会知道 我们根本没有机会 – 那又怎么样? 我想逃出去 |
[2:06:18] | How do we get through the lines? | 我们怎么穿过俄国人的防线? |
[2:06:20] | Doesn’t matter. I’m not staying another minute. | 不管了 我一刻也不想留在这儿了 |
[2:06:24] | We’ll die. -It won’t be that bad, surely. | – 我们会死的 – 不会那么糟糕的 我肯定 |
[2:06:28] | If we stay, the Russians will get us for sure. | 如果我们留下 俄国人肯定会抓住我们 |
[2:06:32] | All the best. | 祝好运 |
[2:06:34] | Come, let’s go. | 走吧 |
[2:08:05] | On 30 April 1945, the Furer committed suicide… | 1945年4月30日 元首结束了自己的生命… |
[2:08:11] | …and in doing so, he deserted everybody who was loyal to him. | … 抛下了所有忠于他的人 |
[2:08:18] | You, German soldiers, were loyal to the Furer and were prepared… | 你们忠于元首的德国士兵们… |
[2:08:23] | …to continue the battle for Berlin, although ammunition was in short supply… | … 本已准备继续为柏林而战 尽管已经弹尽粮绝 |
[2:08:30] | …and further resistance was pointless. | … 继续抵抗已经毫无意义 |
[2:08:35] | I hereby declare an immediate cease-fire. | 因此我宣布立即停火 |
[2:08:41] | Each hour you continue fighting… | 你们每继续抵抗一小时… |
[2:08:44] | …prolongs the suffering of the people of Berlin and of our wounded. | … 都会延长柏林人民和我们伤员的痛苦 |
[2:08:51] | In agreement with the supreme command of the Soviet troops… | 经过与苏军统帅的磋商… |
[2:08:55] | …I order you to stop fighting immediately. | … 我要求你们立即停止抵抗 |
[2:09:01] | Weidling, former commander of the Berlin defence area. | 威德林 前柏林卫戍区司令 |
[2:09:10] | A glass of water, please. | 请给我一杯水 |
[2:10:18] | I don’t need you anymore. | 我不再需要你了 |
[2:10:24] | The game’s over. | 游戏结束了 |
[2:11:34] | It’s time. -Don’t you see what’s going on here? | – 大夫 时间到了 马上天黑了 – 你没看到这儿发生了什么? |
[2:11:38] | I insist that you help us, as a doctor. | 我需要你做随行医生 我必须坚持这一点 |
[2:11:42] | Alright, then. | 那好吧 |
[2:11:51] | Go. You did a lot. Thank you. | 走吧 你已经做了很多了 谢谢 |
[2:12:03] | Schule, hurry. Come on. -I’m not going anywhere anymore. | – 谢德勒 快点 跟我们走 – 对不起 我哪儿都不去 |
[2:12:11] | Come along. | 继续走 |
[2:12:51] | Are you alright? -Keep going. | – 你没事吧? – 没事 – 继续走 |
[2:13:31] | Sturmmann Kruer and his group defended the Wolf Bridge… | 攻击手克吕格和他的部队保卫了沃尔夫桥… |
[2:13:35] | …and he receives the Iron Cross. | … 因此被授予二级铁十字勋章 |
[2:13:38] | Sturmmann Wagner took out two machine-gun nests… | 攻击手瓦格纳摧毁了两个机枪暗堡 阻止了普特卡默街的袭击… |
[2:13:43] | …and therefore, receives the Iron Cross. | … 因此被授予二级铁十字勋章 |
[2:13:46] | Sturmmann Rauch has gotten messages through the lines… | 攻击手劳赫穿越敌人防线传递重要情报… |
[2:13:51] | …and receives the Iron Cross. | … 因此被授予二级铁十字勋章 |
[2:14:24] | The others are coming. | 其他人来了 |
[2:14:31] | 哦 天哪 | |
[2:14:33] | Take cover, Muler | 隐蔽 穆勒 |
[2:14:36] | – 格尔达 – 拉我出来! | |
[2:14:39] | 我出不来了! 救命啊! | |
[2:14:55] | Who’s that? | 站住! 是谁? |
[2:15:03] | A German. | 德国人 |
[2:15:11] | Herr Hewel? | 希维尔先生? |
[2:15:15] | Thank God, you’re alive. | 希维尔! 感谢上帝 你还活着 |
[2:15:20] | Where are the others? | 其他人呢? |
[2:15:25] | I don’t know, Frau Junge. Somewhere. Maybe. | 不知道 琼格夫人 也许在某个地方 |
[2:15:29] | Most people from my group must be dead. | 我这个团大部分人都死了 |
[2:15:33] | I should never have left that bunker. | 我不该离开地堡的 |
[2:15:36] | I should have shot myself, but I couldn’t. | 我早该自杀的 可是我做不到 |
[2:15:43] | Eat something first. There’s always enough time to die. | 先吃点东西吧 想死有的是时间 |
[2:16:44] | You stay with the women. | 你和女人们待在一起 |
[2:16:47] | Come along. | 来吧 |
[2:17:01] | The Russians have surrounded us. -What’s going to happen to us? | – 俄国人已经包围了我们 – 我们会怎么样呢? |
[2:17:06] | Maybe you can get through. You could try. | 也许你能穿过去 你试试看 |
[2:17:09] | I’m not taking another step. | 我不会再挪一步了 |
[2:17:11] | Think about it. The Russians are after us. | 想想看 俄国人追的是我们 |
[2:17:16] | As a woman, you might have a chance. Try it. | 作为女人 你们也许还有机会 试试看吧 |
[2:17:23] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[2:17:27] | When you walk past the Russians, don’t look them in the eyes. | 经过俄国人的时候 不要看他们的眼睛 |
[2:17:32] | Remember that well. All the best. | 记住这一点 一切顺利 |
[2:17:44] | The Russians. | 俄国人 |
[2:17:58] | Gerda, let’s go. -You go. | – 格尔达 我们走吧 – 你走吧 |
[2:18:01] | I’m exhausted. -Please. | – 我走不动了 – 拜托 |
[2:18:07] | I have to give it a try. Don’t be angry with me. | 我得试一试 别生我气 |
[2:18:15] | I’ll be alright. | 我会没事的 |
[2:18:30] | Herr Doktor. | 大夫 大夫 |
[2:18:32] | My comrades want to surrender. Can I join you? | 我的伙伴们想投降 我能加入你们吗? |
[2:18:37] | The Furer’s dead. Do you want to continue the war on your own? | 元首已经死了 你想打一场自己的战争吗? |
[2:18:41] | I’m obliged by my oath. | 我在恪守自己的誓言 |
[2:18:43] | Then you’d better go to the Brigadefurer. | 这样 那你最好去找旅长 |
[2:19:16] | The Russians are evacuating the square. -So? | – 俄国人正在疏散广场 – 怎么样? |
[2:19:19] | No opposition. No shooting. | 没有抵抗 没有交火 |
[2:19:22] | Then they’ll be here within the hour. | 他们最多一小时内就会到达这里 |
[2:19:25] | What shall we do? | 我需要听听你们的意见 我们怎么办? |
[2:19:27] | We can’t surrender. -What exactly do you mean? | – 我们不能无抵抗地投降 那样太没有尊严了 – 你到底什么意思? |
[2:19:32] | When the Russians come, we’ll empty our weapons on them. | 我们全部留在这个地方 俄国人到来的时候 我们会打完所有的子弹 |
[2:19:36] | The last bullets are for ourselves. -That’s radical. | – 最后一颗子弹是留给我们自己的 – 这样太过火了 |
[2:19:40] | Is this prestigious murder and suicide our only option? | 这种冠冕堂皇的谋杀或自杀是否是唯一的可能呢? |
[2:19:46] | We’re SS officers. We can’t survive the Furer. | 我们是党卫军军官 应该追随元首赴黄泉 |
[2:19:49] | Who agrees with me? | 还有谁是这样想的? |
[2:20:19] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[2:21:40] | Come and sit down with me? -Please. | – 过来跟我一起坐会儿吗? – 乐意奉陪 |
[2:21:49] | Why do you want to continue living? -And you? Why do you want to die? | – 你为什么想活下去? – 你呢? 你为什么一定要死? |
[2:21:56] | See this? | 看见这个了? |
[2:21:59] | The Furer gave it to me personally. | 元首亲自给我的 |
[2:22:02] | As a last decoration? -Maybe. | – 最后的勋章? – 也许 |
[2:22:07] | A goodbye present from Hitler. I had to promise him something. | 希特勒道别时留给我的 我向他保证过 |
[2:22:11] | If the Russians get me, I have to kill myself. | 他要我保证 如果俄国人抓住了我 我就自杀 |
[2:22:19] | Did he make you promise that? But why? | 他要你保证要自杀吗? 可为什么呢? |
[2:22:23] | Maybe he didn’t want me to be forced… | 也许他不想我被迫… |
[2:22:27] | …to say anything bad about him. | … 说他的坏话 |
[2:22:29] | But, as a diplomat, you’re under international protection. | 但是作为外交官 你受国际法保护 |
[2:22:34] | Who will benefit if you stick to your deal? | 你不应该坚守自己的承诺 这对谁有好处呢? |
[2:22:38] | There they are. | 他们来了 |
[2:22:53] | Don’t shoot, comrades. | 别开枪 同志 |
[2:22:58] | We surrendered. The war is over. | 我们投降了 战争结束了 |
[2:23:04] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[2:24:40] | Complete surrender took place on 7 May 1945. | 1945年5月7日实行全面投降 |
[2:24:45] | Hostilities were suspended on 8 May. | 5月8日午夜停止抵抗 |
[2:24:50] | The war took the lives of more than 50 million people. | 至此 战争已夺去了五千万人的生命 |
[2:24:55] | 6 million Jews were killed in German concentration camps. | 六百万犹太人在德国的集中营被杀害 |
[2:25:02] | Gerda Christian managed to escape and avoid imprisonment. | 格尔达·克里斯蒂安成功逃脱 避免了被监禁的命运 |
[2:25:07] | She died in Duseldorf on 14 April 1997. | 她在1977年4月14日死于杜塞尔多夫 |
[2:25:11] | Dr. Schenck was released in 1953 by the Soviets. | 申克博士被苏联逮捕 1953年被释放 |
[2:25:15] | He died in Aachen on 21 December 1998. | 1998年12月21日于亚琛去世 |
[2:25:20] | Wilhelm Mohnke was released by the Soviets in 1955. | 威廉·蒙克被苏联逮捕 1955年被苏联释放回国 |
[2:25:24] | He died in Damp, near Eckernfude, on 6 August 2001. | 他2001年8月6日死于艾肯佛德附近的但普 |
[2:25:28] | Helmut Weidling died in captivity, in 1955. | 赫尔穆特·威德林被苏联逮捕 1955年死在狱中 |
[2:25:35] | Werner Haase was arrested in the bunker, by the Red Army. | 威尔纳·哈泽在医院的防御工事中被红军逮捕 |
[2:25:41] | He died in captivity, in 1945. | 1945年死在苏联战犯监狱 |
[2:25:44] | Otto Gusche was arrested by the Soviets. | 奥托·晋瑟被苏联逮捕 |
[2:25:48] | He was released in 1956 and died in Lohmar, in 2003. | 1956年从东德鲍岑监狱被释放 2003年死在波恩附近的洛马 |
[2:25:53] | Hanna Reitsch survived the war and would break many flying records. | 汉娜·莱奇在战争中幸存 她死于1979年8月28日 |
[2:25:58] | She died on 28 August 1979. | 生前多次创造了滑翔和动力飞行的世界纪录 |
[2:26:01] | Robert Ritter von Greim committed suicide on 24 May 1945. | 罗伯特·里特·冯·格莱姆 1945年5月24日在萨尔茨堡自杀 |
[2:26:07] | Linge and Hentschel were arrested by the Soviets. | 海因茨·林格和约翰尼斯·亨切尔被苏联逮捕 |
[2:26:10] | Linge was released in 1955 and died in 1980. | 林格1955年被释放 1980年死于不来梅 |
[2:26:13] | Hentschel was released in 1949 and died in 1982. | 亨切尔1949年被释放 1982年4月27日死于亚亨 |
[2:26:17] | Constanze Manziarly disappeared without a trace, during her flight. | 康斯坦泽·曼切丽在柏林的逃亡中失踪 |
[2:26:23] | Albert Speer was arrested in Flensburg, in 1945. | 艾尔伯特·施佩尔1945年在弗伦斯堡被捕 |
[2:26:27] | He was sentenced to 20 years, in Nuremberg. | 他在纽伦堡审判中被判二十年监禁 |
[2:26:30] | He was released in 1966 and died in London, in 1981. | 1966年被释放 1981年死于伦敦 |
[2:26:34] | Keitel and Jodl were sentenced to death in Nuremberg and executed. | 凯特尔和约德尔在纽伦堡审判中被判死刑并被枪决 |
[2:26:41] | Hermann Goering was sentenced to death. | 赫尔曼·戈林被判死刑 |
[2:26:44] | He committed suicide in his cell, shortly before his execution. | 他临刑前在自己的牢房自杀 |
[2:26:48] | Heinrich Himmler tried to escape using a false name. | 亨里希·希姆莱试图用假名逃跑 |
[2:26:53] | After he was found out, he committed suicide. | 被识破后 自杀身亡 |
[2:26:57] | Martin Bormann and Ludwig Stumpfegger committed suicide… | 马丁·伯尔曼和路德维希·斯通普费格 1945年5月2日早晨… |
[2:27:02] | …on 2 May 1945, near the Lehrter Bahnhof. | … 在列尔特火车站附近自杀 |
[2:27:06] | Rochus Misch was released by the Soviets in 1955. | 罗库斯·米希1955年被苏联释放 |
[2:27:11] | He still lives in Berlin. | 现在仍住在柏林 |
[2:27:13] | Traudl Junge was classified as a ‘young follower’. | 特劳德尔·琼格被划分为”年轻的追随者” |
[2:27:17] | She worked as a secretary and lived in Munich, until her death in 2002. | 她先后担任了多家企业的秘书 住在慕尼黑直至2002年去世 |
[2:27:20] | All the horror I heard about during the Nuremberg trial… | 在纽伦堡审判期间 我听到的那些可怕的事情… |
[2:27:25] | …the 6 million Jews, dissidents or people of another race… | … 六百万犹太人 持不同政见者 其他种族的人… |
[2:27:33] | …who died, shocked me deeply. | … 他们的死深深震动着我 |
[2:27:39] | But I hadn’t made the connection with my own past yet. | 但我没有将其与我的过去联系起来 |
[2:27:45] | I reassured myself by thinking I wasn’t personally guilty of it. | 我一直安慰自己 作为个人我并没有过错 |
[2:27:50] | And that I hadn’t known about the sheer size of it. | 对此毫不知情 不知道问题如此严重 |
[2:27:56] | But one day, I walked past a commemorative plaque… | 直到有一天 我经过弗朗兹·约瑟夫大街… |
[2:28:03] | …for Sophie Scholl, here in the Franz-Joseph-Strasse. | … 为索菲·肖尔而建的纪念碑 |
[2:28:08] | I saw that she was my age… | 我看到她跟我差不多年纪… |
[2:28:11] | …and that she was executed in the year I joined Hitler. | … 她在我投靠希特勒的那一年遇害 |
[2:28:17] | And only then did I realise… | 直到这时我才明白… |
[2:28:23] | that youth is no excuse. | 年轻不是借口 |
[2:28:26] | And that it might have been possible to find out the truth. | 这也许有助于理解事情的真相 |