时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | [dynamic disco music] | |
[00:20] | Will this be enough? | 这样够吗? |
[00:21] | I thought you weren’t going to bother making lunch, | 我以为你懒得做午餐了 |
[00:22] | -we were going to get something there. -We are. This is for the journey. | -我们在那里随便吃就好 -对啊 这是在路上吃的 |
[00:26] | -It’s an hour on the train, love. -Aye, better do a few more rounds. | -只是一小时的火车 亲爱的 -最好再多准备一些 |
[00:29] | No more rounds. For the love of God, put the knife down, woman. | 别再做了 看在老天的份上 把刀放下 女人 |
[00:32] | -Why have you got a surfboard, Joe? -Jim across the road gave me the lend. | -你怎么会有冲浪板 乔? -对面的吉姆借我的 |
[00:35] | I’ll start again. What are you planning to do with the surfboard, Joe? | 我重问一次 你打算用冲浪板做什么 乔? |
[00:38] | Surf. Something I always fancied doing, ever since I saw that film, | 冲浪啊 自从看过那部电影之后 我就一直很想做这件事 |
[00:42] | the one where the lads try to catch thon big fish. | 就是有一群家伙想要抓大鱼的那部片 |
[00:44] | What film is that? | 是哪部电影? |
[00:45] | You know, the big fish, the musical fish. | 就那部呀 有条大鱼 音乐鱼 |
[00:48] | The musical fish? | 音乐鱼? |
[00:50] | He hums a tune before he attacks people. | 它在攻击人类之前都会先哼一段旋律 |
[00:52] | They try to catch him but their boat’s too wee. | 他们试图抓住它 但他们的船太小了 |
[00:54] | -Are you talking about Jaws? -That’s the one. | -你说的是《大白鲨》吗? -就是这部 |
[00:56] | Jaws made you want to take up surfing? | 《大白鲨》让你想学冲浪? |
[00:57] | -Aye. -Grand so. | -对 -好吧 |
[00:59] | [Sarah] Christ, is that the time? | 天啊 时间到了吗? |
[01:02] | I’ve that much to do I’m passing myself here, | 要做的事情太多了 我忙得喘不过气 |
[01:04] | and now my right ear has closed over. | -而现在我右耳的耳洞竟然密合了 -什么? |
[01:06] | What? | |
[01:07] | I’ve been trying to put my earring in for 45 minutes, | 我花了45分钟试图把耳环戴上去 |
[01:09] | but no joy. Give us over an ice cube, will you, Mary? | 但就是戴不上去 给我一颗冰块好吗 玛丽? |
[01:12] | I’m going to freeze the lobe and ram a needle through it. | 我要把耳垂冻结 然后用针穿过去 |
[01:15] | -Please don’t. -Take them off, Orla, they’re mental. | -千万不要 -把鞋脱掉 欧拉 太可笑了 |
[01:17] | -[Orla] They’re cracking. -[Mary] Are they really suitable, love? | -这双鞋很酷的 -那双真的合适吗? |
[01:20] | They won’t let you on the disco swing if you don’t meet | 玛丽阿姨 如果身高不符合规定 |
[01:22] | the height restrictions, Aunt Mary. | 我就不能跳迪斯科摇摆舞了 |
[01:23] | I simply will not risk it. | 我绝对不会冒这种风险 |
[01:26] | [TV journalist] Ian Paisley and the DUP say | 伊恩佩斯利和民主联盟党 表示他们不会和新芬党 |
[01:27] | they will not enter any kind of talks | |
[01:30] | with Sinn Fein unless the IRA decommissions all arms. | 进行任何形式的对话 除非爱尔兰共和军解除所有武装 |
[01:33] | I’m convinced they don’t know where they are. | 我肯定他们不知道那些东西在哪里 |
[01:36] | -What’s that? -The IRA. | -你说什么? -爱尔兰共和军 |
[01:38] | Well, after the ceasefire they’ve all this stuff just lying about, | 停火之后 他们的东西就四散各处 |
[01:42] | you know, their guns, their Semtex, | 像是他们的枪啊、塞姆汀炸药 |
[01:45] | their other bits and bobs, and there’s nothing worse than clutter. | 其他有的没的 没什么比一团混乱更糟糕的了 |
[01:48] | Exactly like Mammy’s Toby jug collection. | 就跟老妈的人形酒杯收藏一模一样 |
[01:50] | I was just thinking that, Mary. | 我刚好就想到这个 玛丽 |
[01:52] | I boxed them all up, stored them somewhere safe, | 我把酒杯全都打包起来 放到安全的地方 |
[01:54] | thought no more about them. | 之后就忘了这件事 |
[01:55] | Six months later Daddy wants to plant some seeds in John Wayne, well. | 六个月之后 老爸想要拿约翰韦恩酒杯来种植物 |
[01:58] | Can I remember where I put them? | 我根本想不起来我放在哪里 |
[02:00] | Are you saying you think the IRA won’t decommission | 你的意思是 爱尔兰共和军不会解除武装 |
[02:02] | because they’ve misplaced their balaclavas? | 是因为他们乱丢巴拉克拉瓦头套? |
[02:04] | -I mean, they’ll turn up, I’m sure. -The balaclavas? | -迟早肯定会出现的啦 -巴拉克拉瓦头套吗? |
[02:07] | The Toby jugs. | 是人形酒杯 |
[02:08] | [TV journalist] It’s a serious stumbling block | 和平进程已岌岌可危 又遇上了这颗严重的绊脚石… |
[02:10] | in an already precarious peace process. | |
[02:12] | I just can’t believe this. | 简直令人无法置信 |
[02:14] | Yeah. Let’s hope they can work it out. | 是啊 希望他们能够解决这个问题 |
[02:16] | I’ve frozen the wrong lobe. | 我冻错耳垂了 |
[02:19] | I see. | 是啊 |
[02:20] | [dynamic music] | |
[02:25] | [James] Portrush, with a Protestant, Unionist majority, | 波特鲁士大部分的居民 都是新教徒或统一派 |
[02:29] | yet many Catholics from Derry risk travelling there every summer. | 但许多来自德里的天主教徒 每年夏天仍乐于冒险到此一游 |
[02:33] | Why? | 为什么呢? 因为那里有非常刺激的云霄飞车 |
[02:35] | Well, because it’s got a cracking Big Dipper. | |
[02:36] | Get that thing out of my face, James, I haven’t even got my eyes on yet. | 把那个东西拿开 詹姆斯 我还没上眼妆 |
[02:40] | Why’d you bring it, son? You can’t take it on any of the rides. | 你带这个来做什么 孩子? 又不能拿着它上车 |
[02:42] | -[laughs] -What are you laughing at? | 你在笑什么? |
[02:44] | Is it because Uncle Gerry said “rides”? | 是因为杰瑞叔叔说了“上车”吗? |
[02:46] | -Speaking of rides. -Seriously. | -说到上车… -不会吧? |
[02:47] | Don’t be asking to go on that ghost train? Do you hear me? | 不准要求坐幽灵火车 听到了吗? |
[02:49] | You’ll be all Billy big balls at the time, | 你们坐的时候都很大胆 |
[02:51] | but I’ll have to deal with the fallout at three in the morning when you wake up | 但在凌晨3点被吓醒之后 倒霉的又是我 |
[02:54] | screaming and crying about some fella with no head. | 因为某个断头的家伙 一边尖叫一边大哭 |
[02:56] | Oh, I love the fella with no head. | 我非常喜欢那个断头人的 |
[02:58] | The fella with no head is the best bit. | 断头人的桥段最棒了 |
[02:59] | I just wasn’t expecting the fella with no head. | 我只是没料到会出现断头人 |
[03:01] | Now that I’m prepared for the fella with no head. | 但现在我有心理准备了 |
[03:03] | I don’t want to hear about it, Erin. I just want to get on that train, | 说什么都没用 艾琳 我只想要上了火车之后 坐下来 喝杯茶 好好放松一下 |
[03:07] | sit down, have a cup of tea and relax. | |
[03:11] | [announcement] The 9:15 service from Londonderry to Portrush | 9点15分从伦敦德里 开往波特鲁士的列车 |
[03:14] | will now be arriving at platform two | 即将停靠在二号月台 |
[03:16] | calling at Castlerock, Coleraine and Portstewart. | 沿途将停靠卡色洛克 科尔兰和波特鲁士 (伦敦德里) 欢迎搭乘9点15分 从伦敦德里开往波特鲁士的列车 |
[03:21] | [all screaming] | |
[03:22] | [“Riverdance” by Bill Whelan] | |
[03:38] | [announcement] Welcome aboard the 9:15 service | |
[03:40] | from Londonderry to Portrush, | |
[03:42] | calling at Castlerock, Coleraine and Portstewart. | 沿途将停靠卡色洛克 科尔兰和波特鲁士 |
[03:45] | Thought I was going to drop dead there at one point. | -我一度以为我会在中途断气 -那就太好了 |
[03:47] | If only. | |
[03:48] | Christ but I’m sweating like a hooker in mass. | 搞得我满身大汗 跟乱搞派对的妓女一样 |
[03:50] | Let’s grab these. | -坐这里吧 -我们要去另一个车厢 妈妈 |
[03:50] | We’re going to sit in a different carriage, Mammy. | |
[03:52] | I don’t know about that. | -我不太放心 -拜托 妈妈 我们想要自己的空间 |
[03:53] | Come on, Mammy, we just want our own space. | |
[03:55] | We’re not weans. We don’t need to be constantly supervised. | 我们不是小孩子了 你不需要时时刻刻盯着我们 |
[03:58] | Where’s Clare? | 克莱儿呢? |
[04:00] | Shit. | 该死 |
[04:01] | [music resumes] | (女厕) |
[04:05] | [music turns dramatic] | |
[04:09] | [screams] | |
[04:11] | [train horns] | |
[04:13] | The golden sands of Benone, the crashing of the Atlantic, | 贝诺的黄金沙滩、大西洋的海浪 |
[04:17] | the wildlife, the mountains, the birdsong. | 野生动植物、山景、鸟语 |
[04:21] | Well, what’s any of this without Clare? | 失去克莱儿的陪伴 这些还有什么乐趣可言? |
[04:23] | -She hasn’t snuffed it, Erin. -Yeah, I’m sure she’ll get the next train. | -她还没死 艾琳 -对呀 她一定会搭上下一班车 |
[04:26] | And make the journey all alone because we abandoned her, | 然后一个人孤零零地旅行 因为我们抛弃了她 |
[04:29] | because we left her behind, | 因为我们遗忘了她 |
[04:31] | and I for one will never forgive myself for that. | 我绝对不会原谅我自己 |
[04:34] | -Here comes the snack trolley. -Oh, happy days. | -零食贩卖车来了 -太好了 |
[04:36] | -Any drinks or snacks? -I’ll have a Coke and a KitKat and… | -需要零食饮料吗? -请给我一瓶可乐、一包奇巧和… |
[04:39] | -I’ll have a KitKat as well. -Yeah, me too. | -我也要一包奇巧 -我也是 |
[04:41] | No KitKats, I’m afraid. | 抱歉 奇巧卖完了 |
[04:42] | -I can see the KitKats. -They’re display KitKats. | -我明明就看见了 -那是展示品 |
[04:44] | -Display KitKats? -They’re display only. | -展示品? -仅供展示 |
[04:46] | -I don’t have any in the drawers. -Well, can we buy the display KitKats? | -我的抽屉里没货了 -那我们可以买展示品吗? |
[04:48] | No. Why the fuck not? | -不行 -为什么不行? |
[04:50] | Because if I don’t have them on display, how will people know they’re available? | 如果没有了展示品 客人怎么知道可以买奇巧? |
[04:53] | -They’re not available. -This is what I’m saying. | -奇巧卖完啦 -我就是这么说的呀 |
[04:55] | -I’m really fucking confused, lads. -OK, Fra, is it? This is ridiculous. | -你把我搞糊涂了 先生 -好的 法拉啊 这太可笑了 |
[05:00] | I would like to speak to your manager, please. | 麻烦你请主管过来 |
[05:02] | I am the manager. | 我就是主管 |
[05:03] | You’re the train manager? | 你是列车长? |
[05:05] | -Yeah. -You’re the train manager | -对 -你既是列车长 |
[05:06] | -and you also operate the snack trolley. -That’s right. | -又负责推零食车叫卖? -没错 |
[05:09] | I suppose you drive the train as well, do you, Fra? | 我猜火车驾驶也是你吧 法拉? |
[05:11] | -Sometimes. -I’m sorry? | -有时候 -你说什么? |
[05:13] | I own the train. I own all the trains. | 火车是我的 所有的火车都是我的 |
[05:15] | Fuck me, there’s wiser eating grass. | 要死了 他抽了大麻 |
[05:17] | Jesus Christ! | 真是够了 |
[05:22] | -You’re upsetting the passengers. | -You’re upsetting the passengers. -你们惹恼乘客了 -惹恼乘客的人是你 |
[05:25] | Stop being a dick and give me a fucking KitKat. | 别浑球了 把奇巧给我 |
[05:27] | -I’ll give you a KitKat. -Thank you. | -我可以把奇巧给你 -谢谢 |
[05:28] | -For 50 quid. -Are you nuts? | -50英磅 -你疯了吗? |
[05:31] | I think we’ve established he might be. | 我想这点我们早就知道了 |
[05:33] | -Let go. -Come on, Michelle. | -放手 -加油 米歇尔 |
[05:34] | -Make me. Bite my eye. -I’m warning you. | -来呀 咬我呀 -我警告你 |
[05:37] | Oh, my God, it’s Pippa from Home and Away. | 天啊 那是《聚散离合》的皮帕 |
[05:40] | Original or recast? | 原版的还是重拍的? |
[05:41] | Sucker. | 笨蛋 |
[05:42] | Oh, you sneaky wee shite. | 你这个狡猾的王八蛋 |
[05:43] | [dynamic music] | |
[05:45] | -[woman] … Conor love, OK? -Excuse me. I need your help. | -亲爱的康纳 别这样啦 -不好意思 请帮帮忙 |
[05:48] | It’s over. Why can’t you just accept that, babe? | 我们之间结束了 为什么你就是不肯接受 宝贝? |
[05:51] | -Excuse me, please. -What is it, honey? | -不好意思 打扰了 -怎么了 亲爱的? |
[05:53] | I missed the train. | 我错过火车了 |
[05:54] | [panicking] I was in the loo. When I came out everyone was gone, | 我当时在上厕所 出来之后 大家都离开了 |
[05:56] | and it was the wrong platform, and I ran across, | 而且我待在错的月台 所以我赶紧跑过去 |
[05:59] | but it was too late and I missed the train! | 但来不及了 所以我没坐上车 |
[06:01] | OK, love, keep your knickers on. | 好的 亲爱的 把裤子穿好 |
[06:03] | My knickers are no concern of yours, thank you very much. | 我的裤子不用你操心 你的好意我心领了 |
[06:06] | 20 minutes till the next one. Take a seat, gorgeous. | 下一班车再20钟就到了 坐着等吧 美女 20分钟? |
[06:09] | Oh. 20 minutes? | |
[06:12] | Yeah. Sorry, I think I can wait 20 minutes. | 好的 抱歉 我想我可以等20分钟 |
[06:16] | I think that’s fine. | 应该没关系 |
[06:18] | [“Remember Me” by Blue Boys] | |
[06:21] | [sighs] | |
[06:25] | [exasperate sigh] | |
[06:32] | OK. Do you wear glasses? | 好的 你戴着眼镜吗? |
[06:35] | Sure, glasses do nothing for me, Mary. You know that. | 还用问吗?眼镜对我没用 玛丽 你知道的 |
[06:38] | -No, your character. -What? | -不是你 是你的人物 -什么? |
[06:39] | On the board, remember? Your character on the board. | 我们在玩牌 记得吗? 你牌面上的人物 |
[06:41] | Are they wearing glasses? | 他们戴着眼镜吗? |
[06:45] | Aged six and up it said on the box. | 包装上写着六岁以上都适合 |
[06:46] | Are you a woman? | 你是女的吗? |
[06:48] | What kind of a bloody question is that? Smart hole. | 那是什么鬼问题?自作聪明 |
[06:50] | OK, you seem to have a bit of a problem grasping the concept here, Joe. | 你似乎还没抓到这个游戏的重点 乔 |
[06:53] | I’ll tell you what I’ll not have trouble grasping. Your neck. | 我告诉你我能够抓住什么好了 那就是你的脖子 |
[06:55] | Ach, isn’t this lovely? | 真令人感到舒畅啊 |
[06:59] | Are we wearing something belonging to her? | 我们身上有什么东西是她的吗? |
[07:03] | Mary? Ha. I don’t believe it. | 玛丽?我真不敢相信 |
[07:06] | Ach, would you look who it is. | 看看是谁来了 |
[07:07] | My God. Sarah McCool. | 我的天 莎拉麦库尔 |
[07:11] | Have you got a picture in the attic? | 你真是驻颜有术啊 |
[07:13] | Ach, away of that. | 哪有啊? |
[07:14] | She hasn’t changed a bit, sure she hasn’t. | 她一点都没变 我很确定 |
[07:16] | Aye, well, a lot of work goes into it. | 对啊 她花了很多心血呢 乔、杰瑞 你们还好吗? |
[07:18] | Ach, Joe, Gerry. You keeping well? | |
[07:22] | -Not so bad, not so bad. -No complaints, love. | -还过得去… -没什么好抱怨的 亲爱的 |
[07:24] | I can’t believe I’ve run into you. I’m not back a wet week. | 我真不敢相信在这里碰到各位 我回来还不到一星期 |
[07:27] | -How are you finding it? -Strange, you know. | -还习惯吗? -怪怪的 |
[07:29] | But good, good strange. | 但总体而言一切都好 |
[07:32] | Look, I have to get off at the next stop, | 我要在下一站下车 |
[07:34] | and my stuff is all the way up the other end, so… | 我的行李在另一头的车厢 所以… |
[07:36] | No bother at all. So good to see you again. | 你去忙吧 真高兴再次见到你 |
[07:39] | You too. Bye. | 我也是 拜拜 |
[07:43] | -Who was that? -No idea. | -她是谁? -不知道 |
[07:46] | Don’t know her from Adam. | 从没见过她 |
[07:47] | So why did you pretend that you did? | 那为什么要假装认识她? |
[07:49] | We could hardly break the girl, Gerry. | 不然我们会伤了她的心 杰瑞 |
[07:51] | That’s the trouble with you Dubliners. You’ve no manners. | 你们都柏林人都这样 没礼貌 |
[07:53] | I’m not from Dublin, Joe. | 我不是都柏林人 乔 |
[07:57] | -Is he not? -I’m from Navan. | -他不是吗? -我来自纳凡 |
[07:59] | -Sure that’s worse. -How is that worse? | -更糟糕 -怎么会更糟糕? |
[08:01] | I don’t know, but it’s not better. | 我不知道 但肯定没有比较好 |
[08:02] | Look, it’s grand. She’s gone now. | 听好 没事了 她离开了 |
[08:04] | -We got away with it. -We totally got away with it. | -我们侥幸躲过一劫 -真的太侥幸了 |
[08:06] | -[train announcement] -Are we slowing down? | 车速慢下来了吗? |
[08:09] | There’s a problem on the line. | 这条路线目前有状况 |
[08:10] | We will be holding the train here indefinitely. | 列车将在此暂停 请耐心等候 |
[08:12] | Hello, again. [laughs] | 又见面啦 |
[08:15] | And you thought you’d seen the back of me. | 你们还以为再也见不到我了吧? |
[08:16] | Aye, we did, aye. | 是的 没错 |
[08:18] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[08:20] | [chuckling] | |
[08:22] | [soft rock music] | |
[08:27] | How much longer are we going to be stuck here? This is unbearable. | 我们会在这里停留多久? 真令人无法忍受 |
[08:31] | It’s been a minute, Michelle. Like 60 seconds. | 才过了一分钟 米歇尔 也就是60秒 |
[08:33] | I am so fucking bored. | 我无聊死了 我知道一个非常棒的游戏 |
[08:35] | Oh! I know this really cracker game. | |
[08:39] | -Yeah? -I think of a number | -是吗? -我想一个数字 |
[08:40] | and you all have to guess what it is. | 你们要把那个数字猜出来 |
[08:42] | Orla, we’re not going to sit here guessing numbers. | 欧拉 我们才不要坐在这里猜数字 |
[08:44] | -Seven. -No. | |
[08:45] | -21. -No. | |
[08:46] | -88. -No. | -不对 |
[08:47] | 2,035. | |
[08:49] | No. | 错 |
[08:50] | Or we could just, you know, talk. | 或者我们可以聊天就好 |
[08:52] | -Talk? -Yes, Michelle, talk, | -聊天? -对 米歇尔 聊天 |
[08:54] | like normal people, who are normal. | 像个正常人一样 这很正常 |
[08:56] | We ran out of things to talk about in 1993, Erin. | 我们从1993年起 就无话可说了 艾琳 |
[08:59] | No, we didn’t. There’s lots we could talk about. | 才没有 我们能聊的事情还有很多 |
[09:01] | Like? | 像是? |
[09:02] | Like our hopes, our ambitions, our dreams. | 像是我们的愿望 我们的志向、我们的春秋大梦啊 |
[09:06] | OK, so last night there was this lion chasing me, | 好 昨天晚上有一头狮子追着我跑 |
[09:09] | but it had wee, tiny legs. | 但它的腿很短 |
[09:13] | It was a full-size lion but it had the legs of a sausage dog. | 那头狮子的体型很正常 但它的腿却跟腊肠狗一样 |
[09:17] | Not those types of dreams, Orla. | 不是要聊这种梦 欧拉 |
[09:18] | I mean our dreams for the future. | 我说的是对于未来的梦想 |
[09:20] | What lives do we want to live? | 我们想要过什么样的生活? |
[09:23] | What legacy do we hope to leave? | 想留下什么深远的影响? |
[09:26] | [breathing in] | |
[09:28] | Yes, James, go on. | 好的 詹姆斯 你说吧 |
[09:31] | Oh, sorry. I thought I was going to sneeze, but I lost it. | 抱歉 我本来想打喷嚏 但打不出来 |
[09:34] | Fine. We’ll just sit here in silence then. Is that what you want? | 好 我们就安安静静地坐在这里 这就是你们要的吗? |
[09:39] | -It’s not a bad idea, actually. -Suits me. | -这其实是个好主意 -我没意见 |
[09:40] | I’ll just think in my own head. | 我用想的就好 |
[09:43] | Clare would have talked. | 克莱儿就会有很多话可以说 |
[09:44] | Sh! | |
[09:45] | [dynamic music] | |
[09:49] | [clock ticking] | |
[09:55] | [Clare clears her throat] | |
[09:57] | Here we go. | 好戏来啦 |
[09:58] | Ah! | |
[09:59] | Sister Michael. Hi. | 麦可修女 你好 |
[10:03] | -Clare. -I wasn’t sure you saw me. | -克莱儿 -我不确定你是否看到我了 |
[10:06] | No, no, I did. | 对 我看到了 |
[10:08] | Right. | 好的 |
[10:14] | Heading to Portrush? | 去波特鲁士吗? |
[10:16] | Yep. | 对 |
[10:18] | Anything nice planned? | 安排了什么行程吗? |
[10:20] | No. | 没有 |
[10:22] | OK. | 好的 |
[10:24] | [ticket seller] I just don’t see the point. | 我就是觉得没有必要 |
[10:25] | Can’t we just move on? | 我们就各过各的吧 好吗? |
[10:27] | All right, Conor. | 好啦 康纳 |
[10:29] | The truth is, you never satisfied me sexually. | 事实就是你从来没办法在床上满足我 |
[10:34] | Oh, please no. | 拜托 别说下去 |
[10:35] | [sighs] Oh, Christ, it’s been… | 我的天 有多久了? |
[10:38] | -Years? Has it been years? -[laughs] | 几年吗?过了好几年吗? |
[10:40] | -At least ten. -Oh, God, imagine. | -至少十年 -我的天 无法想象 |
[10:43] | -What age must your wee girls be now? -14. | -你们的女儿现在多大了? -14岁 |
[10:46] | -They’re 17. -God, time flies, doesn’t it? | -17岁才对 -天啊 光阴似箭 对吧? |
[10:49] | And what about you? How’s your… do you… have you? | 你呢?你的…你…有吗? |
[10:52] | Playing with fire there, Mary. | 玩火自焚了 玛丽 |
[10:54] | Are you still, you know, are you not, you know? | 你仍然…你知道的…你没有…对吧? |
[10:56] | You don’t have to beat around the bush, Mary. | 你不用拐弯抹角了 玛丽 |
[10:59] | [whispering] Well, I do a bit. | 嗯 我的确有一点 |
[11:01] | -I’m still single. -Ah. | 我仍然未婚 |
[11:02] | -Sure, who’d take me on? -Don’t say that. | -当然了 谁会要我? -别这么说啦 |
[11:05] | You’re a fine-looking woman. | 你长得很不错啊 |
[11:07] | -Stop it. -I’m serious. | -少来了 -我说真的 |
[11:09] | You could slice your hand on those cheekbones. | 你的颧骨都可以划破我的手了 |
[11:12] | Well, I mean, there was someone once, but, he’s married now, so. | 我曾经有过这么一个对象 但他现在也结婚了 |
[11:17] | But not to you. | 但娶的不是你 |
[11:19] | Sure it’s only what I deserve, after what happened. | 那也是我活该 毕竟发生了那种事 |
[11:21] | [breaths in] Isn’t that what everybody thinks? | 大家都这么认为吧? |
[11:23] | Is it? | 是吗? |
[11:25] | But sure, who hasn’t made a mistake in their time, girls? | 但人非圣贤 孰能无过 对吧? |
[11:28] | Don’t talk to me. I had a perm in ’85 that made me look like Leo Sayer. | 可不是嘛 我在1985年烫过的那颗头 让我看起来像李欧赛 |
[11:32] | Dark days. | 真是不堪回首 |
[11:34] | Very dark days. | 凄惨无比 |
[11:36] | Anyway, enough of my woes. | 总之 别再说我的事了 |
[11:38] | [chuckling] | |
[11:40] | We’ve not heard much out of you, Joe. How’s life been treating you? | 你不太说话呢 乔 一切还顺利吗? |
[11:43] | Ah, not great, I’m afraid. | 我不太好 |
[11:45] | I caught dementia. | 我得了失智症 |
[11:47] | -Dementia? -Riddled with it, so I am. | -失智? -我的症状很严重 |
[11:49] | -Ach, that’s awful. -I can’t remember a bloody thing. | -太可怜了 -我什么都不记得了 |
[11:52] | I am so sorry to hear that, Joe. | 听到这个消息我很难受 乔 |
[11:55] | Thanks, love. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[11:57] | Fair play, Joe. | 真有你的 乔 |
[11:59] | [breathing] | |
[12:01] | [breathing continues] | |
[12:04] | I’m sorry, can nobody else hear that? | 抱歉 你们都没听到吗? |
[12:05] | -What? -The racket you’re making. | -什么? -你制造出来的躁音 |
[12:07] | -I’m just breathing. -It sounds a bit like | -我只是在呼吸 -听起来像是 |
[12:09] | when you let the air out of a bouncy castle. | 充气城堡放气的声音 |
[12:12] | It’s average. It’s normal, average breathing. | 这很正常 很普通 正常的呼吸都这样 |
[12:15] | -It’s English breathing, James. -It is a bit oppressive, actually. | -那是英式呼吸 詹姆斯 -其实有点压抑 |
[12:18] | Fine. I’ll just sit on my own, then, shall I? | 好啦 不然我自己一个人坐 要吗? |
[12:21] | Yeah, thank you. | 要 谢谢你 |
[12:23] | [James sighs, exasperate] | |
[12:26] | What is taking you so long, dicksplash? | 动作也太慢了吧 窝囊废 |
[12:31] | -This isn’t my bag. -Are you sure? | -这不是我的背包 -你确定? |
[12:33] | Unless I forgot the fact that I packed a shit-ton of cash and a gun. | 除非我忘记了 我在背包里放了一堆现金和一把枪 |
[12:38] | -[Erin] What? -[Orla] Oh! | 什么? |
[12:39] | And a pair of pliers, some hairspray, | 还有一把钳子、一些发胶 |
[12:42] | a toothbrush, and one of those wee face hats. | 一支牙刷和那种头套 |
[12:46] | A face hat? | -头套? -对 |
[12:47] | Jesus Christ, Orla. | 天啊 欧拉 |
[12:49] | [gasps] | |
[12:51] | -And a bag of Tayto. -What flavor? | -还有一包薯片 -什么口味? |
[12:53] | -Salt and vinegar. -Can we focus here, please? | -盐醋味的 -你们别闹了 好吗? |
[12:56] | There’s at least a grand in here. | 里面至少有一千英磅 |
[12:57] | And a gun. An actual gun. | 和一把枪 一把真枪 |
[13:00] | That guy. | 那个人 |
[13:03] | Aaah! | |
[13:04] | When he was moving he must have taken my bag by mistake. | 他一定是在换座位的时候 误拿了我的背包 |
[13:08] | -Just put it back. -What? | -放回去 -什么? |
[13:10] | The bag. Just put it back. | 那个背包 把它放回去 |
[13:13] | And what about my bag? | 那我的背包怎么办? |
[13:14] | It has my camera in it, my swimming trunks. | 里面有我的录像机 还有我的泳裤 |
[13:17] | -Just swim in your cacks. -I don’t want to swim in my cacks. | -穿内裤游就好了 -我不想穿内裤游泳 |
[13:20] | This is more important than your cacks. He’s dangerous. | 这比你的内裤重要 他很危险 |
[13:22] | Just put it back exactly as it was. | 赶快把背包原封不动地放回去 |
[13:25] | He can’t know that we have touched anything. | 不能让他知道我们碰过他的背包 |
[13:28] | [crushing] Hum! | |
[13:31] | Fantastic. | 太好了 |
[13:33] | Right, so that’s five cups of tea, | 好的 所以是五杯茶 |
[13:34] | -a juice for the wean. -I’ll take a KitKat. | -和给孩子们的果汁 -我想要一包奇巧 |
[13:37] | -No KitKats, I’m afraid. -Yeah, there’s some there. | -奇巧卖完了 -还有货啊 在那里 |
[13:39] | -Those are display KitKats. -Display KitKats? | -那是展示品 -奇巧展示品? |
[13:41] | They’re for display purposes only, bird-brain. | 那个仅供展示 猪脑 |
[13:44] | -[unknown woman] I’ll get these. -Indeed you will not. Put your purse away. | 我来付吧 不用你付 把钱包收起来 |
[13:47] | I’ve got it. Here, son. | 我来吧 给你 孩子 等等 孩子 |
[13:49] | Ah. Here, hold on, son. | |
[13:52] | You’ve done yourself. That’s 50p too much. | 你算错钱了 多找了50便士 |
[13:55] | God, you’d never know he had dementia. | 天啊 真看不出来他得了失智症呢 |
[13:59] | Aye, it comes and goes. | 嗯 时好时坏 |
[14:00] | Look, thanks. And thanks for being so nice. | 嘿 谢谢你们 你们人真好 |
[14:04] | Not everyone has been glad to see me back. | 不是每个人都欢迎我回来 |
[14:06] | People can be so judgmental. | 有些人就爱说长道短 |
[14:09] | I bet you were shocked at the time, too. | 我想你当时一定也很惊讶吧 |
[14:11] | You must have felt like you didn’t even know me. | 你一定觉得我完全变了一个人 |
[14:14] | Who really knows anybody? [chuckles] | 每个人都有不为人知的一面啦 |
[14:16] | You can ask me about it, girls. I know you must be dying to. | 你们尽管问吧 我知道你们一定很想知道 |
[14:21] | Ach, sure, is there any point in raking it all up again? | 也是啦 但有必要 再在伤口上洒盐吗? |
[14:25] | Ask me. | 问我吧 |
[14:26] | [“Macarena” by Los Del Rio] | |
[14:32] | I have irritable bowel syndrome. | 我有肠躁症 |
[14:33] | -I’m sorry? -Don’t be. | -什么? -别担心 |
[14:35] | It’s just one of those things. | 这也没什么啦 |
[14:36] | Aye, mine’s playing up, now you mention it. | 听你这么一说 我也想跑厕所了 |
[14:38] | You have trouble with your bowels as well, do you, Sarah? | 你的肠胃也不好吗 莎拉? |
[14:39] | I’m crippled with them, Gerry, as well you know. | 杰瑞 你也知道的 我深受肠躁所苦 |
[14:42] | [soft Irish music] | |
[14:45] | Do you fancy a game of Guess Who? | 你想玩《猜猜我是谁》桌游吗? |
[14:47] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[14:49] | Maybe it wasn’t a robbery. Maybe he’s a hitman | 也许不是抢劫 也许他是个杀手 |
[14:54] | and that stash is his blood money. | 那笔钱是他的酬金 |
[14:56] | We don’t have hitmen. We have Provos. | 这里没有杀手 只有爱尔兰共和军 |
[14:58] | We had Provos, but ever since the ceasefire, | 我们有过爱尔兰共和军 但自从停火之后 |
[15:01] | paramilitary work has been drying up a bit, | 军事相关的工作机会有些短缺 |
[15:03] | so maybe people are branching out. | 所以有人可能会找其他出路 |
[15:05] | You’re welcome. Huh. | 不用谢我 |
[15:06] | The display KitKats? | 奇巧展示品? |
[15:08] | How did you get the display KitKats? | 奇巧展示品怎么会在你手上? |
[15:10] | I made him an offer he couldn’t refuse. | 我提出了他无法拒绝的交易 |
[15:13] | What sort of offer? | 什么样的交易? |
[15:14] | Let’s just say everybody has their price. | 这么说吧 每个人都有自己的价码 |
[15:17] | Orla. | 欧拉 |
[15:19] | You know the money that was in that bag with the gun? | 你知道那个背包里 有一笔钱和一把枪吧? |
[15:21] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[15:22] | Please tell me you did not swap that money for those KitKats. | 请告诉我你没有用 那笔钱交换这些奇巧 |
[15:25] | -No. -Oh, thank God. | -没有 -感谢老天 |
[15:27] | I mean, not all of it. | 我是说 我没有用掉全部的钱 |
[15:29] | How much of it? | 你用了多少? -五百左右吧 -要死了你 欧拉 |
[15:30] | -Pff. 500 or something. -[Erin] Ah! | |
[15:32] | Fucking hell, Orla. | |
[15:34] | Shit. Look. He’s going to open the bag. | 完了 他要把背包打开了 |
[15:36] | He’s going to open the bag. He’s going to realize it’s the wrong one | 他要打开背包了 他即将要发现他拿错了 |
[15:40] | and he’s going to come over here, he’s going to find his bag, | 他即将会走过来 找回他的背包 |
[15:43] | he’s going to look inside, he’s going to see | 查看背包里的东西 他就会发现 |
[15:46] | that there’s 500 quid missing. | 少了五百块 |
[15:48] | Then he’s going to kill all of us | 然后他就会杀了我们 |
[15:51] | with his actual gun that he actually has. | 就用他背包里的那把真枪 |
[15:54] | We need to get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[15:55] | [dynamic Irish music] | |
[15:59] | -Christ, this is desperate. -I know, Mary. | -天啊 我们走投无路了 -我知道 玛丽 |
[16:01] | -We’re in too deep. -There’s only one thing for it. | -我们陷得太深了 -只有一条退路了 |
[16:03] | OK, let’s do it. | 好 就这么办 |
[16:05] | -What are you playing at? -I thought we were making a run for it. | -你想干嘛? -我以为我们要逃跑 |
[16:07] | -We can’t do that. -Why not? | -不行啊 -为什么不行? |
[16:09] | We’re in the back arse of nowhere, for one thing, | 首先 这里前不着村后不着店 |
[16:10] | and we can’t just abandon Gerry, Daddy and our own weans. | 而且我们不能抛弃杰瑞 老爸和我们的孩子 |
[16:13] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[16:15] | No. We can’t desert our family | 对 我们不能因为处理不了 |
[16:17] | because we got ourselves into a slightly embarrassing situation. | 一点点尴尬的状况就抛家弃子 |
[16:19] | Slightly embarrassing? I’m turning inside out here. | 一点点尴尬?我紧张到快吐出来了 |
[16:22] | We have to tell the truth. | 我们得对她说实话 |
[16:24] | We have to tell her we can’t remember who she is. | 我们得告诉她我们不记得她是谁了 |
[16:28] | Oh. | |
[16:29] | Jesus, just hand me a spade and let me bury myself. | 天啊 不如给我一把铲子 让我把自己活埋吧 |
[16:33] | [Sarah sighs] | |
[16:36] | We’d like a word. | 我们有话要对你说 |
[16:38] | -I’m busy. -We want it back. | -我很忙 -把钱还来 |
[16:40] | -What? -You know what, dickhead. | -什么? -别装傻 混蛋 |
[16:42] | The money. The £500. | 那笔钱 五百英磅 |
[16:44] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我听不懂你们在说什么 |
[16:45] | We can return the KitKats. | 我们可以把奇巧还给你 |
[16:47] | -No, we can’t. -Honestly, Orla. | -不可以啦 -你认真的吗 欧拉? |
[16:49] | Look, my cousin isn’t all there, you know, brain-wise. | 听好 我表妹的智商有点不足 |
[16:51] | Oh, really? Because she told me | 是吗?她告诉我 |
[16:53] | she got better grades in her GCSEs than you did. So. | 她的中等教育普通证书成绩比你高 |
[16:56] | She didn’t get better grades. You didn’t get better grades than me, | 她的成绩没有比我高 你的成绩没有比我高 |
[16:57] | we got the same grades. I tried to have hers disputed because… | 我们的成绩一模一样 我试过推翻她的成绩 因为… |
[17:00] | -Let’s keep on track here, Erin. -OK. | -讲正事 艾琳 -好 |
[17:02] | The point is, you took advantage of her, so just give us back the money, or… | 重点是你占了她的便宜 所以赶快把钱还给我们 不然… |
[17:06] | Or what? What are you going to do? | 不然呢?你们能拿我怎么办? |
[17:08] | OK, Fra. We never wanted it to come to this. | 好的 法拉 我们一直不想走到这一步 |
[17:13] | But you have messed with the wrong crowd this time, punk. | 但你这次惹错人了 废物 |
[17:18] | [Erin] Orla, no. For the love of God, no. Do not pull out that… | 欧拉 不行 看在老天的份上 不行 别掏出来… |
[17:21] | Is that a toothbrush? | 那是牙刷吗? |
[17:23] | It’s not just any toothbrush. | 这可不是普通的牙刷 |
[17:25] | [switches on the toothbrush] | |
[17:27] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[17:28] | You think it’s wise threatening someone in my position? | 你认为威胁我这种人是个好主意吗? |
[17:31] | -You’re a trolley dolly, Fra, so. -Yeah, and it’s a toothbrush. | -你只是个推车叫卖员 法拉 -没错 而且那是一支牙刷 |
[17:33] | You think I’m not armed? | 你们以为我身上没武器吗? |
[17:34] | [western theme] | |
[17:36] | Well, think again. | 再好好想想吧 |
[17:37] | This has gone in a direction I wasn’t expecting. | 状况完全出乎我的意料之外 |
[17:40] | Orla, drop the toothbrush. Fra, lose the banana. | 欧拉 把牙刷放下 法拉 把香蕉放下 |
[17:42] | This is serious. Someone could get hurt. | 这不是开玩笑的 可能会有人受伤 |
[17:44] | -Really? -I’ll take my chances. | -是吗? -我愿意冒这个风险 |
[17:46] | Oh, I’m not backing down now. I’ve come too far. | 都走到这步了 我是不会退缩的 |
[17:48] | OK, so I’m thinking we could be here a while. | 好吧 我想我们 会在这里耗上一段时间 |
[17:52] | Oh, my God! It’s Bouncer from Neighbours. | 天啊 那是《家有芳邻》里的保镖 |
[17:54] | I thought he was dead. | 它不是死了吗? 快跑 |
[17:55] | [Michelle] Ah! Leg it! Wouah! | |
[17:59] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[18:00] | [epic western theme continues] | |
[18:03] | [music stops slowly] | |
[18:05] | Do you have freckles? | 你有雀斑吗? |
[18:07] | Yes. | 有 |
[18:09] | Think I’m getting warmer. | 我想我越来越接近了 |
[18:11] | Well, you’re not getting any bloody wiser, that’s for certain. | 你显然不是越来越聪明 这点无庸置疑 |
[18:13] | All right, Mary? Do you want to play Guess Who? | 你还好吧 玛丽? 想玩一盘《猜猜我是谁》吗? |
[18:16] | Well, it’s funny you should say that. | 这话从你嘴里说出来特别有趣 |
[18:17] | It’s absolutely brilliant. | 这个游戏太好玩了 |
[18:20] | Come here. Look at this. | 过来这里 你看看 |
[18:22] | Who does that look like? Isn’t he the absolute spit of our Thomas? | 那看起来像谁? 是不是很像我家的托马斯? |
[18:26] | -I mean, if you can imagine the ‘tache. -He looks like Thomas O’Shea. | -想象一下加上胡子的样子 -他看起来像是托马斯奥谢 |
[18:29] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[18:30] | Thomas O’Shea. Lived three doors down from us on the Lecky Road. | 托马斯奥谢 我们住在莱基路上时 离我们家三个门牌 |
[18:33] | He had a sister, Aideen O’Shea. | 他有个姐姐叫艾丁奥谢 |
[18:36] | -Oh. This is Aideen O’Shea. -Aideen. That’s it. | -她是艾丁奥谢 -艾丁 对啦 |
[18:39] | Aideen O’Shea was massive. | 艾丁奥谢的体型很惊人 |
[18:41] | -No, Sarah. -We’re talking huge. | -别说了 莎拉 -是个大块头 |
[18:44] | Gorgeous looking girl, but she’d have made four of you, love. | 长得很漂亮 但体型是你的四倍大 |
[18:47] | And she was mad. Sure, didn’t she get banged up? | 而且她有些疯癫 她不是去坐牢了吗? |
[18:50] | -Sarah, really? -She’s in prison. | -莎拉 够啦 -她被关进监狱了 |
[18:52] | She’s not any more. | 已经出狱了 |
[18:55] | But a ten-year stretch does wonders for the old figure. | 但十年的牢狱 奇迹般地让人改头换面了 |
[19:00] | Ach, Aideen, what about you? | 艾丁啊 你过得好吗? |
[19:07] | OK, he’s still there. Doesn’t seem to have noticed anything. | 他还在那里 似乎还未察觉出有任何异样 |
[19:10] | So now we just need to decide | 现在我们只需要决定 |
[19:12] | who’s going to actually, you know, make the switch. | 派谁去把背包换过来 |
[19:14] | [in unison] You are. | 你去 |
[19:17] | I don’t want to do it. I think Orla should do it. | 我才不要 我认为该派欧拉去做这件事 |
[19:19] | What a fucking gentleman. | 你还真有绅士风度 |
[19:20] | Well, she’s got those massive shoes on. | 她穿了那双很高的鞋子 |
[19:22] | It’ll be easier for her to reach the rack. | 她比较容易够到架子 |
[19:26] | [into to “Gotta Party” by Bill Baylis and Julie Tulley] | |
[19:32] | ♪ Gotta party, party ♪ | |
[19:33] | ♪ Take it to the max Pup it up and bring it back ♪ | |
[19:36] | ♪ Nothing else to do ♪ | |
[19:40] | ♪ Gonna get down pump it up ♪ | |
[19:43] | [train mechanics] | |
[19:45] | What the hell are you doing with that? | 你拿那个背包做什么? |
[19:48] | It must have fell when the train started. | 它一定是在火车开动时掉了下来 |
[19:50] | Right. | 有道理 |
[19:53] | Nice boots. | 靴子挺不错 |
[19:55] | Thank you very much. | 多谢夸奖 |
[19:56] | -Now get the fuck off me. -Absolutely. | -现在你可以滚了 -没问题 |
[19:59] | [“Pulse hop” by Sonic Beat] | |
[20:07] | [ticket seller] And I’d just generally to be a bit more adventurous, you know? | 我这个人基本上 喜欢追求一点刺激 你懂吗? |
[20:10] | It’s just all missionary, missionary, missionary. | 我们之间只有一成不变的传教士体位 |
[20:14] | You know my friend Roisin? | 你知道我朋友罗辛吗? |
[20:15] | She told me her and Marty Collins get up to all sorts. | 她跟我说 她和马提柯林斯尝试过各种姿势 |
[20:18] | She ties him up and everything. I’d love to do that. | 她会捆绑他之类的 我很想尝试看看 |
[20:20] | No, Conor, not tie you up. | 不 康纳 不是绑你 |
[20:23] | No, I mean I’d love to tie Marty Collins up. | 不是 我的意思是 我想绑的是马提柯林斯 |
[20:25] | [distorted audio] Oh, he’s so hot. | 哇 他非常性感 |
[20:28] | [announcement] The next train from platform two | 二号月台下一班停靠的列车 |
[20:29] | will be the 9:40 from Londonderry to Portrush… | 是9点40分 从伦敦德里开往波特鲁士… |
[20:32] | -I think I’ll head out to the platform. -Good idea. | -我要去月台了 -好主意 |
[20:36] | -Excuse me, madam. -Yeah? | -不好意思 女士 -怎么了? |
[20:38] | I must tell you I am shocked. | 我得告诉你 我被吓到了 |
[20:40] | I know what you’re going to say to me “It’s none of my business,” but… | 我知道你会对我说 “这不关我的事” 但是… |
[20:45] | What cowboy is responsible for this soundproofing? | 这里的隔音设备是哪个小子做的? |
[20:49] | It’s atrocious. | 简直是太糟了 |
[20:51] | You need to speak to the lad who did our confessionals. | 你得联络帮我们的告解室做隔音的人 |
[20:55] | They’re great. | 他们很厉害 |
[20:56] | There are fellas telling Father Peter where they stashed the murder weapon | 有人会向彼得神父告解 他们藏匿杀人凶器的地方 |
[21:00] | and the congregation is none the wiser. | 但其他教徒完全听不到 |
[21:02] | I’ll drop his number in to you. | 我会给你那师傅的电话 |
[21:04] | [“Remember Me” by Blue Boy] | |
[21:08] | I can’t believe it. | 真是岂有此理 我瘦了一些 你们就认不得我了? |
[21:10] | [stuttering] I lose a bit of weight and you don’t recognize me? | |
[21:13] | Yeah, were you following any sort of program in there, or? | 对 你在里面 有执行什么减肥计划吗? |
[21:16] | Oh, my God. We grew up together, girls. | 我的天 我们从小一起长大的啊 |
[21:18] | I have the same eyes. I have the same smile. | 我的眼睛没变 笑容也没变 |
[21:21] | Come on now, you must have cut out the carbs. Did you? | 说实话吧 你一定戒掉碳水了 对吧? |
[21:25] | Any real change that happened, happened in here. | 要说真有什么改变 也是在这里 |
[21:29] | Going to prison, it was… it was tough, | 坐牢实在是很痛苦 |
[21:33] | but it allowed me to work on myself. | 但那让我有机会反省自己 |
[21:36] | And now that I’m out, I’m going to do some good. | 现在我出狱了 我打算做一些好事 |
[21:40] | I’m going to make a difference. | 我要让大家看出我的不同 |
[21:44] | -Weights, was it? -Excuse me. | -你说的是体重 对吧? -不好意思 |
[21:47] | -Holy shit. -Thought I’d better come find you. | -完了 -我想说不如直接来找你吧 |
[21:49] | I’m getting off at this next stop here. | 我下一站就要下车了 |
[21:51] | Jesus, I left this fella to mind my bag. | 天啊 我把他留下来看我的背包 |
[21:53] | You must have thought I wasn’t coming back. | 你一定以为我不会回去了 |
[21:55] | -Don’t worry, sweetheart, there you go. -Thank you. | -没事 亲爱的 拿去吧 -谢谢 |
[21:58] | [announcement] Castlerock. Please depart safely. | 卡色洛克到了 下车的乘客请小心 |
[22:00] | Well, I’d better go too, so… | 好了 我也该走了 |
[22:04] | I really hope it works out for you, Aideen. I really mean that. | 我真心希望你一切顺利 艾丁 我是说真的 |
[22:07] | Thanks, Mary. | 谢谢 玛丽 |
[22:10] | Right. Now, where is my ticket? | 好的 我的车票呢? |
[22:20] | The bastard. | 那个浑球 |
[22:21] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了吗? |
[22:22] | I had a pack of Tayto in here. | 我里面放了一包薯片 |
[22:25] | That fella must have took them. | 一定是被那家伙拿走了 |
[22:27] | Animal. | 太野蛮了 |
[22:29] | I’ll kill him. | 我要宰了他 |
[22:30] | [“Macarena” by Los Del Rio] | |
[22:33] | Oi, you. Bucko! | 喂 你这个混蛋 |
[22:35] | -What are you doing? -What have you done with my Taytos? | -你在做什么? -我的薯片呢? |
[22:38] | -What’s wrong with you, you mad bastard? -Take those fucking headphones off. | -你有什么毛病?你这个肖查某 -给我把耳机拿下来 |
[22:41] | Who is she, Mammy? | 她是谁呀 妈妈? |
[22:43] | Just a girl we knew once. Had a tough life. | 我们以前认识的人 活得很辛苦 |
[22:47] | Made a few mistakes, | 犯了一些错 |
[22:48] | but she has totally turned things around now. | 但她现在已经洗心革面了 |
[22:51] | Really? | 是吗? |
[22:52] | Where are my crisps? | 我的薯片呢? |
[22:54] | She is not happy about him nicking the cheese and onion, is she? | 她很不气愤他偷走了 她的干酪洋葱薯片 对吧? |
[22:58] | -They were salt and vinegar. -What? | -是盐醋味的 -什么? |
[23:01] | That fuckwit. Him. That fucker there! | 是那个浑球 是他 那边那个浑球偷走的 |
[23:04] | Is he pointing at you, son? | 他指的是你吗 孩子? |
[23:06] | -Oh, God. -It was him. It was him. | -天啊 -就是他… |
[23:09] | Where’s my crisps? | 我的薯片呢? |
[23:11] | You owe me a packet of crisps. | 你欠我一包薯片 |
[23:14] | [man screaming in the back] | |
[23:16] | Where’s my Tayto? Where’s my salt and vinegar crisps? | 我的薯片呢?我的盐醋味薯片呢? |
[23:21] | You stole my crisps. | 你偷了我的薯片 (云霄飞车) (巴里斯云霄飞车) (幽灵火车) |
[23:22] | [music electro beat] | |
[23:35] | [arcade game sounds] | |
[23:41] | [Erin screams] | |
[23:43] | Yeah, this is going to be a great shot, I think. | 这个镜头会很棒的 |
[23:45] | Just make sure you get the bit where it turns upside down. | 一定要拍到上下颠倒的画面 |
[23:48] | -Turns upside down? -Uh-uh. | 上下颠倒? |
[23:49] | I just hope to Christ my hat stays on. | 我只祈求上帝别让我的帽子飞走 (请量身高) |
[23:51] | [intro to “Place Your Hands” by Reef] | |
[23:53] | ♪ Oh, place your hands ♪ | |
[23:58] | Hold on tight, everyone. | 抓紧了 大家 |
[23:59] | ♪ On my hope ♪ | |
[24:03] | ♪ Run your fingers ♪ | |
[24:07] | ♪ Through my soul ♪ | |
[24:11] | ♪ Ah, yah, yah, oh ♪ | |
[24:12] | ♪ And the way that I feel right now ♪ | |
[24:15] | Here we go, folks. | 要开始了 各位 |
[24:17] | ♪ Oh lord it may go ♪ | |
[24:18] | [music stops, roller coaster stops] | |
[24:20] | [mechanical creak] | |
[24:22] | Uh! | |
[24:25] | [announcement] Ladies and gentlemen, we appear to have a technical problem. | 各位先生、各位女士 我们遇到了技术问题 |
[24:28] | We’re going to have to stall here for the time being. | 目前得停留在这里一段时间 |
[24:31] | God almighty. | 我的老天爷 |
[24:33] | [upbeat music] | |
[24:37] | [babbling] | |
[24:42] | [music continues] |