时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | The President of the United States, | 美国总统 |
[00:28] | Bill Clinton, a committed supporter of the peace process, | 比尔•克林顿 和平进程的强烈支持者 |
[00:32] | will visit both sides of the community during his trip to Belfast, | 将会访问贝尔法斯特时访问双边 |
[00:35] | before traveling to Londonderry. | 之后去伦敦德里郡 |
[00:37] | He’s here! | 他在这里! |
[00:38] | He’s here! He’s landed! | – 他降落了! |
[00:40] | I know he has, Da. | – 我知道 爸 |
[00:41] | And look at the state of the place. | 看看这地方 |
[00:43] | I’d better tell Jim across the road. | 我最后告诉对面的吉姆 |
[00:45] | Christ, I’m at my wits’ end. | 天 我好担心 |
[00:46] | Firstly, he’s not coming to Derry until tomorrow. | 首先 他明天才来德里 |
[00:49] | Have you seen the hack of those skirting boards, Gerry? | 你们看到这些踢脚线了吗 杰瑞? |
[00:51] | I’d need a week to tackle them. | 我得重新弄一下 |
[00:52] | And secondly, I think it’s unlikely he’ll call to our house. | 其次 他不太可能造访我们家 |
[00:54] | He might call, Gerry. | 她可能会打电话 杰瑞 |
[00:56] | Aye, he might take a notion. | 对 他可能突发奇想 |
[00:57] | I think presidential visits are quite carefully planned. | 我想总统访问都是周密计划的 |
[00:59] | I’m not sure there’s an awful lot of room for notion-taking. | 恐怕没什么空间给突发奇想 |
[01:02] | Hope you’re right, Gerry, for it’s like Beirut in here. | 希望你是对的 杰瑞 因为这里就像贝鲁特 |
[01:04] | I mean, when was the last time these were bleached? | 这些上次漂白是什么时候? |
[01:07] | I couldn’t hand Hillary that. | 我没法拿它给希拉里倒茶喝 |
[01:08] | I’d say she keeps her place shining, Mary. | 我得说她家里亮闪闪的 玛丽 |
[01:11] | Sure, she’d put you to shame. | 她会让我们羞愧死的 |
[01:12] | Right, we need to clear this table. | 对 我们得把桌子清理了 |
[01:15] | Jim’s bringing his equipment over. | 吉姆把设备拿过来 |
[01:16] | – What equipment? – Them old radio transmitters he collects. | – 什么设备? – 他收集的旧广播发射器 |
[01:19] | Him and Daddy think they can tap into the CIA system on them. | 他和爸爸认为能监听CIA |
[01:22] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[01:23] | Jim really buzzes off radio contact. | 吉姆真的能听到无线电内容 |
[01:25] | You cannot tap the CIA, Joe. | 你不能监听CIA 乔 |
[01:27] | It’ll make tracking Clinton down much easier. | 这能跟更轻松追踪克林顿 |
[01:29] | Right. I don’t think the CIA enjoy people tracking the President down. | 对 我想CIA不喜欢总统被追踪 |
[01:32] | I think they can get funny about that type of stuff. | 我想他们会生气的 |
[01:35] | Well, let them try and bloody stop me. | 让他们试试阻止我 |
[01:37] | They will stop you, Joe. They’re the CIA. | 他们会阻止你的 乔 他们是CIA |
[01:39] | I won’t miss my chance. Not again. | 我不会再次错过自己的机会 |
[01:42] | You hear me, boy? | 听到了吗 孩子? |
[01:44] | What the hell is he planning to do? | 他到底打算干什么? |
[01:45] | When JFK came to Dublin, Uncle Colm met him. Daddy didn’t. | 肯尼迪来都柏林的时候 科尔姆叔叔见到了他 爸爸没有 |
[01:49] | Things are going to be different this time, I tell you. | 这次事情会不一样 |
[01:51] | JFK spoke to Colm? Christ, that man didn’t have much luck, did he? | 肯尼迪和科尔姆说话了 天 他平时可没这么幸运 对吧 |
[01:54] | I’m not sure any of us will get to meet Bill or Hillary. | 不确定我们会见到比尔或希拉里 |
[01:56] | Some sense at last. | 终于有人说对了 |
[01:58] | They’ll be far too busy. | 他们太忙了 |
[01:59] | That’s why we’ve decided to take Chelsea off their hands. | 所以我们决定帮他们照顾切尔西 |
[02:02] | What? | 什么? |
[02:03] | We’re going to bring her to Lisnagelvin swimming pool. | 我们会带她去游泳池 |
[02:05] | – The wave machine’s been fixed. – Lovely. | 造波机修好了!- 真好! |
[02:08] | Hope she remembers her swimming cap, Erin. | – 希望她带了游泳帽 |
[02:10] | They’ve got dead strict about swimming caps. | 游泳池必须戴游泳帽 |
[02:12] | And that wain has some head of hair on her. | 她头发就不会掉 |
[02:15] | Dear Jesus. | 我的…老天 |
[02:17] | – Any word from Chelsea? – Not yet. | – 切尔西有回话吗? – 还没有 |
[02:19] | We sent that letter over a week ago. | 我们一周给她去了信 |
[02:21] | Are you sure you got the address right? | 你确定地址对吗? |
[02:23] | Chelsea Clinton, the White House, America. | 切尔西•克林顿 美国白宫 |
[02:25] | It just doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通! |
[02:26] | Did you send it first class? | 你寄的一等邮件吗? |
[02:27] | We’re not made of money, Michelle. | 我们又不是摇钱树 米歇尔! |
[02:53] | That totally just wrecked my buzz. | 这让我大脑子发胀 |
[02:55] | Great stuff altogether. | 好事都来了 |
[02:57] | A fitting rendition of what I consider to be | 我觉得是很好的演绎 |
[03:00] | the most godawful song ever written. | 写过的最好的歌 |
[03:02] | Just one announcement today, girls. | 今天就宣布一件事 女孩儿们 |
[03:05] | I’m sure many of you will have guessed what it’s about. | 你们肯定很多人都猜到了 |
[03:07] | Although tomorrow is not officially a public holiday, | 虽然明天才是节假日 |
[03:10] | schools across the city have decided to view it as such | 全城的学校都决定这样安排 |
[03:13] | because tomorrow | 因为明天 |
[03:15] | the President of the United States of America | 美国总统 |
[03:18] | is coming here, to Derry. | 要来德里 |
[03:21] | You’re a little young to perhaps understand the enormity of this. | 你们可能太年轻了不了解这事的重要 |
[03:25] | A few short months ago, | 就在几个月前 |
[03:26] | this would have been unimaginable, but here we are… | 这还是不可想象的 但现在来了 |
[03:30] | and I for one can barely believe it. | 我简直难以相信 |
[03:34] | I mean, people in this place stop killing each other for five minutes, | 这地方的人彼此杀戮停了五分钟 |
[03:37] | and the whole world loses the absolute run of itself. | 全世界都为之疯狂! |
[03:41] | This visit concerns me for a number of reasons, girls, | 这次造访我担心几件事 |
[03:43] | but mostly because I am scared it will give the Pope ideas, | 但主要是担心教皇会认为 |
[03:46] | and that’s the last thing I need. No. | 这是我最不需要的 不! |
[03:48] | Our Lady Immaculate will play no part in this farce, | 我们女子学院不会参与此事! |
[03:52] | and I expect to see you all here tomorrow morning, business as usual. | 我希望明天大家都正常上学 |
[03:54] | Is that clear? | 明白吗? |
[03:57] | Is that clear? | 明白了吗? |
[03:59] | Yes, Sister Michael. | 是 麦克修女 |
[04:02] | And the Father, Son, Holy Spirit… | 圣父圣子圣灵 |
[04:04] | She can’t do this. | 她不能这么做 |
[04:06] | – She simply cannot do this. – Well, she’s done it, Clare. | 她不可以!她已经做了 |
[04:08] | But it’s history. She’s making us miss history. | 但这是历史! 她要我们错过历史! |
[04:11] | Ach, but I really wanted to find out | 我真想知道 |
[04:14] | what that Cromwell fella got up to next. | 克伦威尔接下来想做啥 |
[04:16] | I really enjoy him. | 我很喜欢他 |
[04:18] | Not history class, Orla. | 不是历史课 欧拉 |
[04:20] | Real history. History being made. | 真正的历史 正在被创造的历史! |
[04:22] | And Irish people aren’t allowed to enjoy Oliver Cromwell, Orla. | 爱尔兰人不能 喜欢奥利弗•克伦威尔 欧拉 |
[04:25] | – Why? – ‘Cause he was a fuckin’ arsehole. | – 为什么? – 因为他是个混蛋 |
[04:27] | Look, Bill doesn’t even get here till four o’clock tomorrow. | 听着 比尔要明天四点才到 |
[04:30] | “Bill”? Who are you, his ma? | 比尔?你是他妈吗? |
[04:32] | We’ve got plenty of time, is all I’m saying. | 我只是说我们有很多时间 |
[04:34] | Do you know how packed that Guildhall Square’s gonna be, James? | 你知道挤满人的广场什么样吗? |
[04:36] | You’d have to camp overnight just to get a glimpse of him. | 你得露营才能看到他一眼! |
[04:38] | Chelsea will sort us out. | 切尔西会帮我们安排的 |
[04:39] | – I’m not sure I trust Chelsea anymore. – Aye, Chelsea might be flaky. | 我已经不相信切尔西了 对 切尔西可能很古怪 |
[04:42] | She does have crafty eyes. | 她眼神是挺狡猾的 |
[04:45] | OK, I’m not comfortable with the Chelsea bashing, girls. | 好吧 我不喜欢洗刷切尔西 |
[04:47] | This is the biggest thing that’s ever happened here, | 这是这里最重大的事件 |
[04:50] | that’s ever likely to happen here. We should be part of it. | 最有可能发生的大事! 我们应该参与! |
[04:52] | We will be. | 我们会的 |
[04:54] | Are you suggesting we play truant? | 你是说逃学吗? |
[04:56] | OK, normal people don’t call it that, but yes. Yes, I am. | 好吧 普通人不这么叫 但是的 我是这么打算的 |
[05:01] | You know what, girls? | 你们知道吗 |
[05:03] | Sometimes in order to do the right thing, | 有时候为了做正确的事 |
[05:05] | you have to do the wrong thing, | 你得做错误的事 |
[05:07] | and on this occasion, right is wrong and wrong is right. | 这次 对就错 错就对! |
[05:11] | What the fuck are you on about? | 你到底在说什么? |
[05:13] | Are you going to sack off school or not? | 你到底逃不逃学? |
[05:16] | Let’s do it. | 来吧! |
[05:22] | That’ll be £1.99. | – 一镑九十九便士 |
[05:24] | Right. | – 好的 |
[05:26] | Is there some sort of a problem here, girls? | 有什么问题吗? |
[05:28] | Not a problem, as such. More of a-a-a question, really. | 没问题 只是有点疑问 |
[05:31] | You think I’m here to answer questions, do you? | 你觉得我是来回答问题的? |
[05:33] | Who am I, Magnus fucking Magnusson? | 我是谁?记者吗? |
[05:35] | He doesn’t answer questions, he asks them. | – 记者不回答问题 他提问 |
[05:37] | Pipe the fuck down. | – 闭嘴 |
[05:38] | It’s just it’s pink, white and purple, Dennis. | 这是粉色、白色和紫色 德尼斯 |
[05:40] | – So? – Well, it should be red, white and blue. | – 那又如何? – 应该是红色、白色和蓝色! |
[05:43] | – Says who? – The rest of the world. | – 谁说的? – 全世界 |
[05:45] | There’s also quite a few stars missing. | 还少了几颗星星 |
[05:48] | – No, there’s not. – There’s only 30 stars here. | – 不 没有 – 这里只有三十颗 |
[05:50] | There should be 50, because the stars represent the states, so… | 应该是五十颗 因为代表了美国的州 |
[05:53] | – Some of them left. – Some states left! | – 有的州脱美了 – 脱美了? |
[05:55] | – That’s right. – Some states left America. | – 对 – 有的州脱美了? |
[05:57] | – Yep. – When did this happen? | – 是的 – 什么时候的事? |
[05:59] | The other day. | – 某一天 |
[06:00] | God, that’s desperate. | – 天 那太绝望了 |
[06:01] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[06:02] | I just feel like if 20 states left the USA, | 我认为如果二十个州脱美了 |
[06:05] | we might have heard about it. | 我们肯定听说了 |
[06:07] | They didn’t want to make it into a big thing. | 他们不想小题大做 |
[06:09] | So, these are the new, modern, up-to-date flags. | 所以这些最新版的现代美国国旗 |
[06:12] | They’ve just brought them out. | 你们刚刚买掉了 |
[06:14] | OK. It’s just, | 好吧 只是… |
[06:16] | well, I’m not convinced that’s actually true. | 我不相信这是真的 |
[06:19] | Well, why would I lie? | 为什么我要说谎? |
[06:20] | Because you bought a fuckload of dud flags, | 因为你进了破烂货 |
[06:22] | and you’re trying to get rid of them. | 想卖出去 |
[06:23] | Get out! | 出去! |
[06:25] | What first attracted him to a career in retail, do you think? | 你们说是什么让他想做零售的? |
[06:31] | Hello there. | 你们好 |
[06:34] | Why don’t you hop in? | 要上车吗? |
[06:36] | Oh, come on now. Don’t be shy. | 哦 来吧 别害羞 |
[06:38] | Help! Stranger! Stranger danger! | 救命 陌生人!陌生人危机! |
[06:41] | Jesus Christ, Erin. | – 老天 艾琳 |
[06:42] | Help! This woman is trying to abduct us! | – 救命 这女人想绑架我们! |
[06:45] | Help! Fire! There’s a fire! | 救命!火!起火了! |
[06:47] | Fire? What the fuck are you on about? | 克莱尔你在干嘛? |
[06:49] | It gets more attention. I read it somewhere. | – 吸引更多注意力 我看到过! |
[06:51] | – Kidnapper! – Help! Fire! | – 儿童绑架者! |
[06:53] | Help! There’s a kidnapper on fire! | – 救火! – 救命 儿童绑架者着火了! |
[06:55] | Will yous all just shut the fuck up? It’s fine. | 你们能闭嘴吗?没事 |
[06:58] | She’s not a kidnapper. | 她不是绑架者 |
[06:59] | Well, who is she? | 她是谁? |
[07:00] | My Aunt Cathy. | 她是凯西姨妈 |
[07:04] | Hello, Mum. | 你好 妈妈 |
[07:18] | The Prime Minister said that it quite clearly helped to revive… | 首相说,这显然有助于复兴…- |
[07:22] | What exactly is the plan over there? | 计划到底是什么? |
[07:24] | They’re trying to discover the location of the presidential basecamp. | 他们想找到总统营地的位置 |
[07:27] | Does that mean which hotel he’s staying in? | 是他下榻的酒店吗? |
[07:29] | I think so, aye. | 我想是的 |
[07:31] | What kept you two? | – 你们怎么回来晚了? |
[07:32] | We have some serious scandal, Mammy. | – 有个爆炸性丑闻 妈妈! |
[07:34] | I’m not interested in any of your old schoolgirl gossip, Erin. | 我对学校八卦没兴趣 |
[07:37] | I am. | – 我有 |
[07:38] | We just met James’ mammy. | – 我们刚见到詹姆斯的妈妈了! |
[07:39] | Cathy Maguire’s back? Really? | 凯西•马奎尔回来了?真的? |
[07:42] | She tried to set us on fire. | 她想防火烧我们 |
[07:43] | – She did what?! – She didn’t. | – 她什么? – 她没有! |
[07:45] | Jesus, but she’s no shame. | 上帝 但她毫无羞耻! |
[07:47] | Tell me this, wains. How were the eyebrows? | 跟我说说 她的眉毛怎么样? |
[07:50] | – What do you mean? – The eyebrows. | – 你什么意思? – 眉毛 |
[07:51] | Were they looking well? | 好看吗? |
[07:53] | I didn’t really notice her eyebrows. | 我没注意她的眉毛 |
[07:55] | Cathy Maguire had the best eyebrows in Derry back in her day. | 以前凯西•马奎尔的眉毛 是全德里最漂亮的 |
[07:58] | She could have given Joan Crawford a run for her money. | 她能让琼•克劳馥给她钱 |
[08:00] | Isn’t that right, Mary? | 对吧玛丽? |
[08:01] | I’ve no time for Cathy Maguire. | 我没时间听凯西•马奎尔 |
[08:03] | The woman abandoned her own wain, Sarah. | 她女人抛弃了自己的孩子 萨拉 |
[08:06] | She always was one cold, self-serving, wee madam. | 她一直是个冷酷自私的小女人 |
[08:08] | I’m not talking about her. I’m talking about her eyebrows. | 我说的不是她 我说的是她的眉毛 |
[08:12] | Cathy and her eyebrows are two separate entities. | 凯西和她的眉毛是两回事 |
[08:15] | All right, don’t be gettin’ worked up. | 别激动 |
[08:17] | I just think you should be able to compliment a woman’s eyebrows | 我只是觉得你能赞美一个女人的眉毛 |
[08:20] | without having her personality dragged into it. | 不管牵扯她的个性 |
[08:22] | Fine, her eyebrows were exceptional. | 好吧 她的眉毛无以伦比 |
[08:25] | Thank you. | – 谢谢 |
[08:26] | It’s Uncle Colm! | – 是科尔姆叔叔 |
[08:28] | Dear God, no. | 我的天 不 |
[08:29] | Everything all right, Colm? | 都还好吗?科尔姆 |
[08:31] | Oh, God, aye. | 很好 对 |
[08:32] | Well, the old knee’s giving me a bit of jip, | 膝盖让我有点烦心 |
[08:35] | but sure, I’ll not bore you with the details. | 但很好 – 我不想说细节 |
[08:37] | I doubt that. | – 我怀疑 |
[08:38] | I felt a twinge there this morning, and I says to myself, says I, | 我今早感到刺痛 我会自己说 |
[08:41] | “Colm, you’ll need to get that seen to. | “科尔姆 你得看看怎么回事” |
[08:43] | You can’t let that go,” for… | 你不能不管它 |
[08:46] | And you’ll maybe not remember this, girls, | 你们可能不记得了 |
[08:47] | but Maggie Murphy felt a twinge on a Monday, | 但马吉•墨菲星期一感到刺痛 |
[08:51] | and on the Thursday of the very same week, | 那周星期四也有点痛 |
[08:54] | sure didn’t she drop dead at the bingo? | 结果玩宾果游戏死翘翘了 对吧 |
[08:57] | And her sitting on a full house, too. | 她还拿了满堂红 |
[08:59] | But sure, you can’t take it with you, as they say. | 生不带来死不带去 |
[09:02] | God rest her soul. | 上帝与她同在 |
[09:03] | Is there something we can do for you, Colm? | 我们能帮上忙吗 科尔姆? |
[09:05] | Oh, I just called round to help with this CIA business. | 哦 我过来帮忙看看CIA的事 |
[09:09] | Who told you about that? | 谁跟你说的? |
[09:10] | I did, Joe. | 我说的 乔 |
[09:12] | Why? | 为什么? |
[09:14] | Look, Colm’s met JFK. | 听着 科尔姆见过肯尼迪 |
[09:17] | He has experience with presidents. He’ll know what to do. | 他对总统有经验 知道该怎么做 |
[09:20] | No chance. | 想都别想! |
[09:21] | I’m sorry, Colm, but you can’t be part of this. | 对不起 科尔姆 你不能参与 |
[09:23] | If you meet Bill Clinton, you’ll be a president up. | 如果你见了比尔•克林顿 你就成了总统+ |
[09:25] | You’ll have two presidents to my one. | 你见过两个 我才一个 |
[09:27] | I can’t have you getting ahead of me, president-wise. | 我不能让你超过我,怀斯总统- |
[09:29] | One of his presidents is dead. | 他的一个总统已经死了 爸爸 |
[09:31] | – It still counts. – Ssh! | – 还是算数! – 嘘! |
[09:33] | I’ll have to even things up again. | – 我只要扯平 |
[09:35] | Ssh, Joe. | – 嘘 乔! |
[09:36] | I can’t spend the rest of my life traipsing about after bloody presidents. | 我不能余生都想着总统的事 |
[09:38] | I’ve other things to be at, girls. | 我还得做别的事 |
[09:40] | Shut up, Joe. | – 闭嘴 乔! |
[09:41] | What the blazes is wrong with you? Mouth! | – 你怎么了? |
[09:43] | I think I’ve got something. | 我找到点东西了 |
[09:45] | Don’t toy with me now, Jim. | 别逗我 吉姆 |
[09:53] | Aye, it was a CIA agent, all right. | 对 肯定是CIA情报员 |
[09:56] | He said they’re taking Bill back to base, | 他们在说比尔回到基地了 |
[09:58] | and I know where it is. | 我知道在哪里了 |
[10:00] | We need to move quickly. | 我们得快点行动 |
[10:01] | – You still OK to drive us? – What? | 你能开车带我们去吗? |
[10:03] | We need someone to stay in the car, in case things don’t go to plan. | – 什么? – 有人得守在车上 以防计划有变 |
[10:06] | So, a getaway driver, essentially. | 就是逃跑的司机 |
[10:08] | We’re talking worst-case scenario. | 我们说的最坏情况 |
[10:10] | We’re talking no-case scenario! | 我们说的是不可能 |
[10:18] | Just doesn’t make any sense, Jim. | 这根本说不通 吉姆 |
[10:20] | I heard him say it. As clear as day it was. | 我清楚听到他们说了 |
[10:23] | Burt. Why would they bring him to Burt? | 伯特?为什么他们带他来伯特? |
[10:25] | Well, that’s what’s so clever about it. | 这正是聪明之处 |
[10:27] | Nobody’s gonna go looking | 没人会想到 |
[10:28] | for the President of the U.S.A. in Burt now, are they? | 美国总统在伯特 对吧? |
[10:31] | If you went about saying Bill Clinton was in Burt, | 如果你说美国总统在伯特 |
[10:33] | people would think you were clean mad. | 大家会以为你疯了 |
[10:35] | Precisely. | 对 |
[10:37] | Look, lads, if you want my opinion… | 听着 伙计们 如果你们问我的意见 |
[10:38] | – We don’t. – Grand. | – 我们没有问! – 很好 |
[10:39] | This Clinton boyo is actually America’s 42nd president, | 比尔•克林顿是美国第四十二任总统 |
[10:43] | which is interesting, now, because JFK, well, he was the 35th. | 有意思的是肯尼迪是第三十五任 |
[10:48] | Why is that interesting? | 为什么有意思? |
[10:50] | Well, it’s not really, I suppose. | 其实没意思 我想 |
[10:52] | Sometimes I’ll just say something to get me from one sentence to the other, Joe. | 有时候只是连接语 |
[10:55] | You know how it is. | – 你知道的 |
[10:56] | Shall we just stop here on the left? | – 我们是不是停在左边? |
[10:58] | I’m not sure what number Nixon was now, | 我不确定尼克松是第几任 |
[11:01] | or your man… what you call him? the beardy fella in the hat, | 还有你那个叫什么 戴帽子的大胡子 |
[11:05] | the one that knocked the old slavery on the head. | 那个终止奴隶制的家伙 |
[11:07] | – Lincoln. – The very boy. | – 林肯 – 就是他 |
[11:09] | But then, there was the 27th… | 但然后是第二十七任 |
[11:11] | …America’s 30th, | 和美国的第三十任 |
[11:13] | and then there was the lad they named all the vacuum cleaners after. | 然后就是名字是吸尘器的那个 |
[11:16] | Jesus wept. How much further, Jim? | 老天 还有多远 吉姆? |
[11:19] | It should be just up here on the left. | 应该在左边的 |
[11:24] | We’re back in the same place. | 我们又回到了这里 |
[11:26] | And Kennedy, of course, the poor critter. | 当然在县里 可怜的家伙 |
[11:28] | How? | 怎么会? |
[11:29] | Lovely fella. Hands on him like shovels. | 可爱的家伙 手放在他身上像铲子一样 |
[11:32] | How the feck are we back in the same feckin’ place? | 我们怎么会又回到老地方的? |
[11:35] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了? |
[11:36] | I’ve driven 178 miles, | 我开了一百七十八英里 |
[11:38] | and I’m back where I was five feckin’ hours ago, Joe. | 又回到了几小时之前的地方 乔! |
[11:40] | – That’s what’s going on. – You stupid bloody eejit. | – 就是这么回事! – 你真笨 该死的情报员 |
[11:43] | Thon Reagan character, he was another… | 里根 他是另一个… |
[11:45] | Stop listing presidents, Colm! | 别再列举总统了 科尔姆! |
[11:47] | He’ll list presidents if he wants to list presidents. | 你想列举就列举! |
[11:49] | Ah, there it is! | 啊 在那里! |
[11:51] | Roscarna Road! That’s it! That’s what they said! | 鲁斯•加纳露 就是那儿! 他们说的就是那里! |
[11:53] | Well-spotted, Jim. | 好眼力 吉姆 |
[11:54] | Good man yourself, Jim. | – 眼神不错 吉姆 |
[11:56] | So, where would we be without you, Jim? | – 没有你都不知道去那儿了 吉姆? |
[12:07] | Daddy and Gerry not back yet? | 爸爸和杰瑞还没回来? |
[12:08] | They must have had a few drinks and lost track of time. | 他们肯定喝了几杯忘了时间 |
[12:11] | You know what Bill’s like. | 你知道比尔的 |
[12:12] | God, aye, any excuse to whip out the old saxophone. | 突出拿出萨克斯风怎么回事 |
[12:15] | – We’d better hit the Guildhall. – You’re a bit early, are you not? | – 我们得走了 – 是不是早了点? |
[12:18] | Clare’s been there since five this morning, Mammy. | 克莱尔五点就去了 |
[12:19] | It’s gonna be jammed. | 说人会很多的 |
[12:21] | Anything from Chelsea, girls? | 切尔西有消息吗 孩子们? |
[12:22] | Not a dickybird, Mammy. | 没消息 妈妈 |
[12:24] | It’s her loss. That wave machine is absolutely cracker. | 她的损失 造波机很赞 |
[12:27] | Ach, well, at least yous were given the day off, that’s something. | 至少你们放假一天 这很棒 |
[12:30] | We weren’t give the day off, Mammy, we’re playing truant. | 我们没放假 我们只是旷课 |
[12:33] | Very good, Orla! | 非常好 欧拉 |
[12:34] | Truant! What is she not, Mary? | 旷课 她还有什么不敢的 玛丽? |
[12:36] | It’s open. C’mon in. | 开着呢 进来 |
[12:38] | All right? | 好吗? |
[12:40] | I hope you don’t mind, Mrs. Quinn, but… | 我希望你不介意 奎因太太 |
[12:44] | Ach, Cathy, it’s yourself. | 啊 凯西 是你? |
[12:47] | – Long time, girls. – It is indeed. | 好久不见 姑娘们 确实是的 |
[12:49] | And fair play to you, Cathy. | 不错 凯西 |
[12:51] | You’ve kept them eyebrows shipshape, so you have. | 你的眉毛保持得很好 |
[12:55] | – Credit where credit’s due. – Ach, you’re too kind, Sarah. | 该表扬就表扬 哦 你太好了 萨拉 |
[12:58] | I’m serious. They’re in great nick. | 我是认真的 它们形状很漂亮 |
[13:00] | That must be some comfort to you. | 肯定对你是个安慰 |
[13:03] | I’m sorry? | 什么? |
[13:04] | We heard about your wee divorce. Nightmare. | 我们听说你离婚了 噩梦 |
[13:06] | Yeah, it was a difficult decision, but Paul, my ex, well, | 是的 很难做决定 但我的前夫保罗 |
[13:09] | he just became so controlling. | 控制欲太强了 |
[13:11] | Jesus. Really? | – 天 真的吗? |
[13:12] | He was unbearable towards the end. | – 最后简直受不了了 |
[13:14] | It was always, “Oh, Cathy, why did you stay out all night?” | 他总说“凯西 你为什么夜不归宿?” |
[13:17] | Or “Who was that man you were having dinner with, Cathy?” | “一起吃晚餐的那男的是谁 凯西?” |
[13:20] | He was very insecure. | 他太没安全感了 |
[13:22] | Wonder why. | 知道为什么吗 |
[13:23] | I mean James’ father was the same. | 詹姆斯的爸爸也一样 |
[13:25] | I just seem to attract the possessive, jealous types. I don’t know what it is. | 我好像总吸引控制欲强爱嫉妒的人 我也不知道为什么 |
[13:28] | It’s the eyebrows. | 是你的眉毛 |
[13:30] | Anyway, I hate to impose on you, but I just need to make a quick call, | 我不想打扰你 但我得打个电话 |
[13:33] | and unbelievably, my sister doesn’t have a phone. | 不敢相信 我妹妹居然没有电话 |
[13:35] | She got rid of it when we racked up that massive bill | 我们打爆罗素•格兰特热线后 |
[13:37] | ringing Russell Grant’s horoscope line. | 她就弄走了电话 |
[13:39] | Didn’t see that coming. | 没料到 |
[13:40] | James said that you wouldn’t mind if I just… | 詹姆斯说你不介意我… |
[13:42] | Of course not. Work away. | 当然不 去吧 |
[13:44] | You’re a brick. Let me just find my Filofax. | 你心肠真好 我整理整理东西 |
[13:47] | A brick? | 砖块? |
[13:49] | Are you staying with your Deirdre, then? | 你得德瑞住一起? |
[13:51] | Yes, I am, and it’s a bloody nightmare, if I’m being honest with you. | 是的 真是个噩梦 要我说实话 |
[13:54] | I’d forgotten just how small these little houses are. | 我都忘了这些房子有多窄了 |
[13:57] | I really don’t know how you do it. | 我真不知道你们怎么做到的 |
[13:58] | Oh, we struggle through, Cathy, in our teeny tiny house. | 哦 我们勉强挤挤了 凯西 在我们小小的房子里 |
[14:02] | But it’s all worth it if I get to see my big, handsome boy. | 但能见到我英俊的儿子也值了 |
[14:06] | He’s gonna be the only man in my life from now on. | 现在开始他就是我生命中唯一的男人 |
[14:09] | Aye, right. | – 啊 对 |
[14:10] | I’ve just missed him so much. | – 我好想念他 |
[14:12] | Well, you did dump him here, quite a long time ago. | 你很久前把他抛在这里了 |
[14:14] | Mum’s had a lot going on. | – 妈妈有很多事要做 |
[14:15] | Yeah. | – 是 |
[14:17] | I’ve actually just started my own business. | 我其实刚创办了自己的公司 |
[14:19] | It’s been a real passion project, a real labor of love, | 是个非常有激情的项目 爱的港湾 |
[14:23] | and it’s really starting to take off now, so… | – 现在开始起步了 |
[14:25] | Right. And what sort of area is it? | – 是吗?是什么领域的? |
[14:27] | Self-adhesive labels. | 自粘标签 |
[14:29] | Stickers? | 便利贴? |
[14:30] | I design high-end, self-adhesive labels. | 我设计高端的自粘标签 |
[14:32] | – You make stickers. – For bespoke gift packages. | – 你做便利贴 – 给定制的礼物包装 |
[14:34] | – You’re a sticker maker? – No. They’re not stickers, exactly. | – 你是便利贴生产商? – 不 其实不是便利贴 |
[14:37] | Would there be much money in sticker-making, Cathy? | 便利特生产很赚钱吗 凯西? |
[14:40] | They’re not stickers. Labels. They’re labels. | 不是便利贴!是标签 标签 |
[14:42] | I think it’s gonna do really well. | 我觉得会很不错的 |
[14:44] | We’d better get going before Clare cacks herself. | 克莱尔生气前我们最好走吧 |
[14:46] | You go on, love. You do your thing. | 你们去吧 亲爱的 忙你的 |
[14:49] | See you later. | – 晚点见 |
[14:50] | Before you head, I got you a couple of American flags. | – 是的 你们走之前 我给你们弄了两面美国国旗 |
[14:53] | – They’re on the sideboard there. – Thank you, Sarah. | 在餐具柜上 – 谢谢 萨拉 |
[14:55] | They’re the new ones, so they are. | – 他们是新的 |
[14:57] | They’ve only just brought them out. | 新发售的 |
[15:01] | Yes! | 对- |
[15:09] | Bill? | 比尔 |
[15:13] | You in there? | 你在吗? |
[15:14] | No sign of life, Joe. | 看上去没人 乔 |
[15:16] | What are you at? | 你们在干嘛? |
[15:19] | Thought I told you to stay in the car. | 我记得告诉过你呆在车里 |
[15:21] | Would it be worth maybe checking next door, Jim? | 看看隔壁不好吗 吉姆? |
[15:26] | Right. | 好的 |
[15:28] | So the Clintons are staying in a taxi rank in the arsehole of nowhere | 所以你们以为克林顿家 |
[15:31] | is the thinking now, is it? | 住在荒郊野外的出租车酒店 |
[15:32] | It is, Gerry, aye. | 是的 杰瑞 |
[15:35] | Fantastic. | 了不起 |
[15:43] | Barry, come in. Come in, Barry. Barry, come in. | 梅蒂•柏林 快点 梅蒂 梅蒂•柏林? |
[15:48] | – Excuse me, son. – Where to? | – 不好意思 孩子 – 什么? |
[15:49] | We were just wondering, | 我们想问问你 |
[15:50] | have you seen the Clintons knocking about around here? | 看到克林顿一家了吗? |
[15:54] | The Clintons? | 克林顿一家? |
[15:55] | We have reason to believe they’re staying in this vicinity. | 我们有理想相信他们住在这里 |
[15:58] | What would the Clintons be doing in Burt? | 克林顿一家来伯顿做什么? |
[16:01] | Heading to chapel, Bill? | 去小教堂 比尔? |
[16:02] | Aye. | 对 |
[16:03] | Anyone free to pick up Bill from base, over? | 有人在基地接到比尔吗? 结束 |
[16:07] | Anyone near base at all, over? | 有谁在基地附近吗?结束 |
[16:09] | Aye, back in five. | – 对 让他们进来 |
[16:10] | – Five minutes, Bill. – Good. | – 五分钟 比尔 好的 |
[16:13] | Now, Jim, would you be open | 吉姆 你有没有 |
[16:15] | to the following possibility at all, | 想到这种可能性 |
[16:19] | that it may not have been a CIA agent | 你们收到的 |
[16:22] | you were picking up on that transmitter of yours, | 可能不是CIA的信息 |
[16:24] | that there is in fact a good chance | 事实上很可能 |
[16:26] | it was a taxi dispatcher from Burt | 是伯特的出租车任务分派 |
[16:29] | ordering a car here to bring Bill to mass? | 订车带比尔去跟大家见面 |
[16:33] | Well, he did have a strong Donegal accent, | 你这么一说他确实有 |
[16:35] | now that you mention it. | 很浓的多尼哥口音 |
[16:38] | Jesus, Jim. | 天 吉姆 |
[16:45] | No. | 不- |
[16:46] | Ach. | 啊- |
[16:52] | It’s the best spot. I got the best spot. | 这是最佳位子 我占到了 |
[16:55] | What happened to your face? | 你的脸这么了? |
[16:57] | See that bitch over there? | 看到那个贱人了吗? |
[16:58] | That wee girl? | 那个小女孩? |
[17:00] | She tried to muscle in. Things got ugly. | 她想插队 然后事情一发不可收拾 |
[17:02] | She’ll think twice next time. | 下次她就会再考虑考虑了 |
[17:03] | You didn’t fight that wain, did you, Clare? | 你不是和小女孩打架了吧? |
[17:06] | I did fight that wain, Erin, and I’ll fight that wain again if I have to. | 我是和小女孩儿打架了 艾琳 有必要我还会再打一架 |
[17:09] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你怎么回事? |
[17:10] | People have been circling this spot like vultures. | 人们围着这地方就像秃鹫一样 |
[17:12] | I’ve managed to hold them off so far, but it’s only gonna get tougher. | 我好不容易才守住的 但会越来越难 |
[17:15] | We must show no weakness. We must be as one. | 我们不能展示出弱点 必须团结一致 |
[17:17] | – Are you on glue? – Come on, link up. | – 你吸毒了吗? – 来 挽起手 |
[17:23] | Come on, James. | – 过来 詹姆斯 |
[17:24] | I need to talk to you, to all of you. | – 我得跟你们谈谈 所有人 |
[17:26] | – Later, James. – It can’t wait. | 晚点 詹姆斯 |
[17:27] | Just fuck up and link on. | – 不能等 – 别捣乱 过来 |
[17:30] | I’m leaving. I’m going back to London with Mum. | 我要走了 我要和妈妈回伦敦了 |
[17:35] | When? | 什么时候? |
[17:37] | Now. I have to go now. | 现在 我现在就得走 |
[17:39] | The taxi’s booked. | 出租车已经预定了 |
[17:41] | Sorry, it was all decided so quickly. | 对不起 是仓促决定的 |
[17:43] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[17:45] | He’s not serious. | 他不是认真的 |
[17:46] | I am. | 我是认真的 |
[17:48] | You can’t leave, James. | 你不能走 詹姆斯 |
[17:49] | This was always gonna happen. | 总是这样的 |
[17:51] | This was never my real life, it was just something that got in the way of it. | 这不是我真实的生活 只是突然的小插曲 |
[17:54] | What are you talking about? You love it here. | 你在说什么?你喜欢这儿 |
[17:57] | I’m not sure I do. | 我不确定我喜欢 |
[17:58] | I think I just developed Stockholm syndrome. | 我想我得了斯德哥尔摩综合征 |
[18:01] | Catch yourself on. You’ve never even been to Switzerland. | 清醒点吧 你从没去过瑞士 |
[18:03] | Listen, I’ll never forget this place. | 听着 我永远不会忘记这里 |
[18:06] | I have to go home now. It’s time. | 但我得回家了 时间到了 |
[18:09] | Goodbye, girls. | 再见 女孩儿们 |
[18:12] | Oh, I don’t fucking think so somehow, dick face. | 我不这么认为 混蛋! |
[18:17] | Oy! Wank features. | 喂!- 蠢蛋! |
[18:18] | Michelle, please. | – 米歇尔 求你了 |
[18:20] | “Goodbye, girls”? Wise the fuck up. | “再见 女孩儿们” 你清醒点 |
[18:22] | What do you want me to say? | 你想我说什么? |
[18:23] | She’ll let you down again. You do realize that. | 她会再次让你失望的 你知道的 |
[18:25] | She’s asked me to be a partner in her business, actually, Michelle, so… | 他让我做她的生意伙伴 米歇尔 所以… |
[18:28] | Now it makes sense. | 不 这说不通 |
[18:30] | She needs you to help flog her fuckin’ stickers. | 她需要你帮忙生产便利贴 |
[18:32] | Self-adhesive labels. | 自粘标签 |
[18:33] | Free labor, that’s what she’s after. | 免费劳动力 这才是她的目的 |
[18:35] | You know she only thinks about herself, James. | 你知道她只为自己考虑 詹姆斯 |
[18:37] | And when it doesn’t work out, what then? | 当那行不通之后呢? |
[18:39] | It will work out. | 会行得通的! |
[18:40] | Anyway, it’s not like I belong here. I never did. | 总之我不属于这里 从来没有 |
[18:43] | That’s not true. | 这不对 |
[18:44] | You’re a Derry Girl now, James. | 你是德里女孩了 詹姆斯 |
[18:46] | Piss off. | 别开玩笑 |
[18:47] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[18:48] | It doesn’t matter that you’ve got that stupid accent, | 你有愚蠢的口音没关系 |
[18:50] | or that your bits are different to my bits, | 你的“但是”跟我不一样 |
[18:52] | because being a Derry Girl, well, it’s a fucking state of mind. | 因为作为德里女孩 那是一种思想状态 |
[18:57] | And you’re one of us. | 你是我们中的一员 |
[19:00] | I have to do this. | 我必须得走了 |
[19:01] | But I don’t want you to. | 但我不想你走 |
[19:03] | She’s my mum, Michelle. | 她是我妈妈 米歇尔 |
[19:06] | Well, fuck off, then. | 那滚吧 |
[19:32] | This is shocking. | 这太惊人了 |
[19:34] | I mean, what is everybody playing at? | 大家这是干嘛? |
[19:36] | What are we playing at? | 我们这是干嘛? |
[19:38] | I’m sorry? | 对不起? |
[19:41] | Come on, Jenny. | 来吧 珍妮 |
[19:43] | For once, the world will be watching us for all the right reasons. | 就这一次 世界期待我们做正确的事 |
[19:45] | You’ll get into trouble, Aisling. | 你会惹麻烦的 爱斯玲 |
[19:48] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[20:10] | We want Bill! | 我们想要比尔! |
[20:13] | We want Bill! | 我们想要比尔! |
[20:17] | We want Bill! | 我们想要比尔! |
[20:19] | We want Bill! | 我们想要比尔! |
[20:28] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干嘛? |
[20:29] | You told us we had to come in, Sister. | 你告诉我们要来的 |
[20:31] | Oh, for God’s sake, Jenny. | 哦 看在上帝的份上 珍妮 |
[20:33] | You need to learn when to push back. | 你得学会什么时候该反抗 |
[20:35] | What? | – 什么? |
[20:36] | Get out of here. Go on, now. | – 出去 现在走吧 |
[20:45] | We want Bill! We want Bill! | 我们想要比尔! |
[20:49] | We want Bill! | 我们想要比尔! |
[21:03] | You’ll be glad to get out of this dive, love. I know I am. | 摆脱这群人你会很高兴的 亲爱的 我知道我是的 |
[21:33] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[21:35] | it is my pleasure to introduce | 很荣幸为大家介绍 |
[21:37] | the President of the United States of America! | 美利坚合众国的总统! |
[21:49] | I see him! I see him! | – 我看到他了! |
[21:51] | You’re facing the wrong way, Orla. | – 你面朝反方向了 欧拉 |
[21:53] | No, no, look. It’s James! | 不 瞧 我看到他了! |
[22:05] | I’m a Derry Girl! | 我是德里女孩 |
[22:07] | What’s he saying? | 他在说什么? |
[22:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:10] | I am a Derry Girl! | 我是德里女孩 |
[22:13] | You’re a fuckin’ prick, that’s what you are! | 你他妈是个大笨蛋 |
[22:36] | Standing here in front of the Guildhall, | (站在市政厅前) |
[22:38] | looking out over these historic walls, | (眼光穿越历史的墙壁) |
[22:41] | I see a peaceful city, a safe city, a hopeful city full of young people | (我看到一座和平、安全 和充满希望的城市) |
[22:47] | that should have a peaceful and prosperous future, | (年轻人应当有和平和繁荣的未来) |
[22:51] | here where their roots and families are. | (这里是他们的根 有他们的家人) |
[22:54] | That is what I see, today with you. | (这是今天和你们一起我所看到的) |
[23:01] | And so I ask you | (所以我请你们) |
[23:03] | to build on the opportunity you have before you, | (利用眼前的机会) |
[23:06] | to believe that the future can be better than the past, | (相信未来会比过去美好) |
[23:10] | to work together because you have so much more to gain | (携起手来 因为团结比分裂) |
[23:16] | by working together, than by drifting apart. | (会给让你们有更多收获) |
[23:18] | and lasting peace. | (耐心共建公正持久的和平) |