时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:42] | Jesus, but that taxi took forever, so it did. | 天!这出租车也太慢了 真的 |
[00:51] | Ach, isn’t she gorgeous? | 她真漂亮! |
[00:55] | Give me strength. | 赐给我力量! |
[01:07] | Everyone is looking at us. | 大家都看我们呢 |
[01:09] | – Do you think it’s your hat? – What? | – 是不是因为你的帽子? – 什么? |
[01:11] | It is a bit much, Mary. I did try to tell you. | 有点太夸张了 玛丽 我本想跟你说的 |
[01:13] | My hat’s a bit much? Really? | 我的帽子太夸张了 真的? |
[01:15] | You should be ashamed of yourself. | 你该为自己感到羞耻 |
[01:18] | What in under Christ have you done now? | 看在上帝的份上 你做了什么? |
[01:20] | I don’t think she was talking to me, Joe. | 我觉得她不是在说我 |
[01:21] | I think she was talking to the person in the full-length white frock | 她是说穿着一身白的人 |
[01:24] | who just managed to upstage the actual bride. | 想抢新娘的风头 |
[01:25] | Ach, I wouldn’t say I upstaged her now, Gerry. | 我才没有想抢她的风头 格里 |
[01:29] | It’s so mortifying. | 太尴尬了 |
[01:30] | Well, take it off then, Mary. | 那脱下来 玛丽 |
[01:32] | – What? – The hat. | 什么?帽子! |
[01:34] | Ah, shite. | 该死! |
[01:37] | – There you are. – He’s spied us. | – 你们在这 – 他在监视我们 |
[01:38] | Run, girls. Save yourselves. | 跑吧 女士们 自己逃命 |
[01:40] | John over there was just saying… | 约翰刚才还在说… |
[01:43] | You know John. Lovely fella. | 你知道约翰的 那个可爱的家伙 |
[01:45] | Married to, uh, Patricia, I think it is, | 娶了帕特丽夏 我想… |
[01:48] | and her mother worked in the Credit Union, you might remember. | 你可能记得她妈妈在存款互助社工作 |
[01:51] | Absolutely crippled with the old gallstones, so she was. | – 被胆结石给整垮了 |
[01:55] | Christ Almighty. | – 上帝啊 |
[01:56] | And the gallstones, well, now, they’re no joke. | 胆结石是真的 不开玩笑 |
[01:58] | Neighbor of mine, Dickie Dunnagan, | 别管迪奇•多尼根 |
[02:00] | by God, he was tortured with the gallstones. | 上帝 他被折磨得… |
[02:03] | The size of golf balls, they were. | 胆结石跟高尔夫球般大小 |
[02:05] | Um, what did John say, Colm? For the love of God, what did he say? | 约翰说什么了 科尔姆 老天 他到底说了什么 |
[02:08] | He was telling me there, John was, that every being in the place | 他刚才告诉我 约翰也就是所有人 |
[02:11] | is talking about Sarah’s frock. | 都在谈论萨拉的连衣裙 |
[02:13] | Ach, really? | 噢 真的吗? |
[02:14] | Jesus, but this is an ordeal. | 天 但不该今天 |
[02:16] | Well, at least they got a good day for it, Mary. | 至少他们挺开心的 |
[02:19] | I’ll tell you, I was at one there up in the cathedral last week. | 我告诉你 我上周参加教堂开幕 |
[02:22] | By God, the wind could have cut you in two. Fierce, it was. | 天 风都能把人给吹跑了 太大了 |
[02:26] | And now, I don’t mind a bit of a breeze… | 其实我觉得 |
[02:29] | If anything, I prefer it… | 有点微风挺好的 |
[02:31] | But that one was aggressive, | 但这风简直太疯狂了 |
[02:33] | and I says to myself, says I, “Colm, this is no day for a do,” | 我告诉自己“科尔姆 今天不合适” |
[02:37] | and as it turns out… | – 结果证明… |
[02:38] | Can I just stop you there, Colm? | – 我能打断你吗 科尔姆? |
[02:40] | Surely, Mary, go ahead. | 当然 玛丽 你请 |
[02:41] | No, I’ve nothing to say. I just really need you to stop talking. | 不 没什么 就是希望你别说了 |
[02:45] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[02:46] | Herself’s over there, circling the drinks table. | 她就在那里 围着酒桌转 |
[02:50] | Bitter old bat. | 老蝙蝠 |
[02:51] | – Da. – It’s one glass per head. | – 爸 – 一人一杯 |
[02:52] | She has already necked the guts of four bottles. | 但她已经喝了四瓶了 |
[02:55] | – Da. – Though it’ll hardly touch the sides. | – 爸 – 还没说够呢 |
[02:57] | – Tolerance of a rhino. – Stop it, OK? | – 犀牛的量 – 够了 好吗? |
[02:59] | Bridie’s still our aunt, still Mammy’s sister, | 布伦迪依旧是我们的姨妈 是妈妈的姐妹 |
[03:02] | and if Mammy was alive… | 如果妈妈还活着… |
[03:03] | Your mother couldn’t stick her. | – 你妈妈可受不了她! |
[03:04] | Ssh! She’s coming over. | – 她过来了 |
[03:06] | Auntie Bridie, good to see you. | 布伦迪姨妈 很高兴见到你 |
[03:09] | Well, you should be proud of yourself. | 你应该感到自豪 |
[03:10] | Ach, thanks very much. | 噢 非常感谢! |
[03:12] | All right, Bridie? You well? | 好吗 布伦迪?你好吗? |
[03:15] | No. No, I’m not actually, not that you give a shit. | 不 我其实不太好 你才不关心呢 |
[03:17] | Mammy hasn’t been keeping the best lately, Joe. | 妈妈最近状况不太好 乔 |
[03:20] | I was a bit worried about her for a while. | 我有阵子有点担心她 |
[03:22] | I wouldn’t upset yourself too much, son. | 你别太担心了 孩子 |
[03:25] | Sure a bullet couldn’t take your mother out. | 子弹也打不穿你妈 |
[03:27] | That right, Bridie? | 对吧 布伦迪? |
[03:28] | Still a prick, I see, Joe. | 我看你还是个刺头 乔 |
[03:29] | Christ knows what our Marie ever saw in you, God rest her soul. | 天知道玛丽到底看上你哪点 上帝与她同在 |
[03:33] | – Yous must still miss her terrible, girls. – We do, indeed. | 你们肯定很想她 孩子们 确实是的 |
[03:36] | Isn’t it a crying shame neither of you got her looks? | 你们都不像她 不遗憾吗? |
[03:38] | OK. So, Eammon, any craic with you? | 好了 埃蒙 有什么新闻吗? |
[03:41] | Are you seeing anyone? | 有在约会吗? |
[03:43] | Should I maybe buy meself another hat? | 我该另外买顶帽子吗? |
[03:45] | You should definitely buy yourself another hat, Mary. | 绝对该另外买一顶 玛丽 |
[03:46] | That thing does nothing for you. | 这帽子太不适合你了 |
[03:48] | I’m not seeing anyone. | – 我没有约会 |
[03:49] | Plenty of time, I suppose. | – 时间还多 我想 |
[03:51] | Eammon will never marry. | – 埃蒙会一辈子单身 |
[03:52] | Is that a feeling, Bridie, or an instruction? | – 是你的预感还是命令? |
[03:56] | Ach, it’s a great wee day so far, isn’t it? | 到目前为止都是美好的一天 对吧? |
[03:59] | Beam me up. | 让我开心点 |
[04:07] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[04:10] | – Motherfuckers! – How’s it been? | – 狗杂种! – 怎么样? |
[04:12] | – Boring. – Brilliant. | – 无聊 – 棒极了 |
[04:13] | Erin! Orla! | – 艾琳!奥尔拉! |
[04:14] | Oh, for Christ’s sake. | – 天哪! |
[04:15] | I said you could invite one friend to the reception. One! | 我说你可以邀请一个朋友 |
[04:18] | Mammy, they don’t come separately. | 妈妈 他们总是同进同出 |
[04:20] | Aye, we’re pack animals, Mary. | 我们是一体的 朋友 |
[04:21] | I love your hat, Mrs. Quinn. | 我喜欢你的帽子 奎琳太太 |
[04:23] | Thanks, son. | – 谢谢你 孩子 |
[04:24] | Dickhead. | – 笨蛋 |
[04:25] | No wild carry on. Do you hear me? | 别捣乱 听到没! |
[04:27] | We’re in enough bother as it is. Best behavior. | 麻烦已经够多了 – 拿出最好的表现 |
[04:30] | Completely. | – 必须滴 |
[04:31] | You’ll have no trouble from us, Mary. | 我们不惹麻烦 玛丽 |
[04:33] | OK, girls, who wants to do drugs? | 好了 女孩儿们 谁想来点毒品? |
[04:35] | – Me. – I’m sorry? | – 我 – 什么? |
[04:37] | Nothing heavy. Just a bit of blow. | 别太猛的 就来点大麻 |
[04:38] | Where are you planning on getting a bit of blow from, Michelle? | 你打算从哪儿弄大麻 米歇尔? |
[04:44] | Right, well, you know Macca? | – 好了 你认识马卡吗? |
[04:46] | I can’t say I do. | – 谈不上认识 |
[04:47] | Aye, Macca. Big Macca. Come on, everybody knows Macca. | 马卡 大马卡 哎呀 大家都认识 |
[04:49] | We don’t. | – 我们不认识 |
[04:50] | Wise up. Macca. | – “咋样?”那个马卡 |
[04:51] | Macca. Macca. Macca. | – 马卡! |
[04:53] | That’s not helping, Michelle. | – 这没什么用 米歇尔! |
[04:55] | Macca. Tall fella, dark hair, | 马卡 高个子 黑头发 |
[04:56] | wonky nose from when he used to do the bareknuckle boxing. | 打拳把鼻子打歪了 |
[04:59] | He has loads of tattoos, big scar under his left eye. | 很多纹身 左眼下有个大伤疤 |
[05:02] | He was kicked out of Creggan for joyriding. | 因为偷车兜风被学校开除了 |
[05:04] | – He sounds delightful. – He really does. | – 听起来是个快乐的家伙 – 他真的是 |
[05:06] | He said he could hook us up. Class or what? | 他说可以帮我们介绍 怎么样? |
[05:08] | – I’m not sure. – Well, I am. | – 我不确定 – 我确定 |
[05:10] | It’s not happening. Drugs are for mugs, folks. | 不行 毒品可不是闹着玩的 朋友们 |
[05:13] | Congratulations, Clare. | 恭喜你 克莱尔 |
[05:14] | That might be the dickiest sentence that anyone’s ever said. | 这应该是最烂的话了 |
[05:16] | Come on, Michelle. What makes you think you can trust this Macca person? | 米歇尔 你凭什么认为 能相信这个马卡 |
[05:19] | Well, he’s not English for a start, so… | 首先他不是英国人 所以… |
[05:21] | – James has a point. – No, he doesn’t. | – 詹姆斯说得有道理 – 不 没道理 |
[05:23] | What if he gives us dodgy gear? | – 万一他给我们的有问题呢? |
[05:24] | Dodgy gear? What is this, The Bill? | – 有问题?什么呀?斗牛吗? |
[05:26] | I cannot believe you’re even discussing it. | 我不敢相信你们居然在讨论这个 |
[05:28] | Let’s live a little, for fuck’s sake. | 看在上帝的分上 我们公平点 |
[05:29] | I want no part of this, | 我不想参与 |
[05:31] | and if you guys decide to go through with it, | 你们决定参与了吗? |
[05:34] | then I’m sorry, but any friendship we have is over. | 对不起 但我们友谊的小船翻了 |
[05:40] | “Rock the Boat.” It’s “Rock the Boat”! | 这首歌是《划船》吗? |
[05:42] | Happy fucking days. | 我们去跳舞吧! 快 来吧! |
[05:48] | ♪ You got the notion ♪ | 不! |
[05:50] | ♪ Said I’d like to know where ♪ | – 我们在跳舞! – 我们走吧! |
[06:08] | You’re such a wreck-the-buzz, Clare. | 你真煞风景 克莱尔 |
[06:09] | Look, Michelle, drugs are illegal, | 听着 米歇尔 毒品是非法的 |
[06:11] | drugs are addictive, but perhaps most importantly, | 毒品还成瘾 但最重要的是 |
[06:14] | in this country, you can lose your kneecaps | 如果你被抓到吸毒 护膝就没有了 |
[06:16] | if you’re caught doing them, and I like my kneecaps, Michelle. | 我喜欢我的护膝 |
[06:18] | They suit my knees. | 它们很合身 |
[06:19] | You do have cracking kneecaps, Clare. | 你的护膝破了 克莱尔 |
[06:22] | – Is that true? – Sort of. | – 真的? – 差不多吧 |
[06:33] | …large as life… | 他有两个 跟我的一样大 |
[06:34] | – Oh, God. – What is it? | – 哦 天 – 怎么了? |
[06:36] | He’s got someone. | 他抓到一个人 |
[06:38] | …armed they were… | 他们有武器 |
[06:39] | Should we save the poor fella? | – 我们要不要救那个可怜的家伙 |
[06:41] | – No chance. – Ach, Daddy, he’s only young. | – 不可能 – 爸爸 他就是年轻而已 |
[06:44] | I don’t care. When it comes to our Colm, it’s every man for himself. | – 我不在乎 说到科尔姆 人不为己天诛地灭 |
[06:54] | I would like a word. | – 我想跟你谈谈 |
[06:55] | – It’s fine, Mammy. – Indeed, it is not fine. | – 没事的 妈妈 – 埃蒙 有事 |
[06:57] | Something troubling you, Bridie? | – 你有烦心事吗 布兰迪? |
[06:59] | Aye, you could say that. | 啊 可以这么说把 |
[07:00] | My Eammon has been waiting all night for this song. | 我的埃蒙一晚上都在等这首歌 |
[07:03] | For “Rock the Boat”? Really? | 《划船》?真的? |
[07:06] | But your girls pushed him out of the line, and now he has a bruise. | 但你的女孩们把他推到一边 他都淤青了 |
[07:10] | Show them the bruise, Eammon. | – 让我看看淤青 埃蒙 |
[07:11] | I bruise quite easily. | – 我很容易淤伤 |
[07:13] | That’s not the point. | 那不是重点 |
[07:14] | Right, I see. | 好吧 我知道了 |
[07:16] | I’m sorry about that, Eammon. | – 对不起 埃蒙 |
[07:18] | Is that all you have to say? | – 就这样? |
[07:19] | I’m not sure what else there is to say, Bridie, | 我不知道还能说什么 布兰迪 |
[07:22] | except maybe, our girls are 16 | 女孩们16岁 |
[07:24] | and Eammon’s a 50-year-old man. | 但埃蒙是个50岁的老人 |
[07:26] | Look, it’s a rough routine, Bridie. | 这都是常事了 布兰迪 |
[07:28] | You know that going in. | 你知道会这样的 |
[07:30] | You sit down on that floor at your own risk. | 你自己冒险坐到地上的 |
[07:35] | You are seriously not going to pull them up about this? | 你当真不管这事吗? |
[07:38] | No, Bridie, we’re not. | 不 布伦迪 |
[07:39] | It’s “Rock the Boat.” | 这就是《划船》 |
[07:40] | Well, that certainly explains a few things. | 那有些事就说得通了 |
[07:42] | What’s that supposed to mean? | – 那是什么意思? |
[07:44] | It means that a bit of discipline would do those girls no harm. | – 一点教养 对这些女孩儿没坏处 |
[07:47] | They have been running about all day like a couple of wild animals. | 她们成天就跟放养的动物 |
[07:49] | OK, that’ll do, Bridie. | 好吧 行了 布伦迪 |
[07:50] | But then the apple never did fall far from the tree. | 有其母必有其女 |
[07:52] | Mammy, please. | – 妈妈 算了 |
[07:53] | Yous girls never did know how to conduct yourselves. | – 你的孩子们永远不知道怎么处事 |
[07:55] | Nothing but a pair of hallions. | 两匹土狼 |
[07:56] | Come on now, Bridie, that’s enough of that. | 好了 布伦迪 够了 |
[07:58] | Not that they need you to defend them, you big pair of knickers. | 她们不用为自己辩解 你这个大裤衩 |
[08:01] | It wasn’t my poor sister’s fault. | 这不是我可怜的妹妹的错 |
[08:03] | She tried her best with both of you, | 她为你们尽力了 |
[08:05] | but you’re your father’s daughters, all right. | 但你们都像你们的爸爸 |
[08:06] | I’d rein it in now, if I were you. | 我要是你就会收敛点 |
[08:08] | I really think you were a disappointment to her, you know. | 我真的觉得你让她很失望 |
[08:11] | Now hold on a goddamn minute. | 住嘴 该死的 |
[08:13] | Daddy, you will not dignify that with a response. | 爸爸 你别搭理她 |
[08:15] | And I’ll tell you something else. | 我告诉你 |
[08:16] | If your mother saw thon hat, | 要是你妈妈看到你的帽子 |
[08:19] | she’d be turning in her grave, for it’s nothing but a bloody eyesore. | 她肯定死不瞑目 你简直难看极了 |
[08:22] | Ach, drop dead, you spiteful old hag. | 哦 放过死人 不怀好意的老巫婆 |
[08:33] | Catch yourself on. | 自己站稳点 沃恩 |
[08:43] | I just cannot believe it. | – 我不敢相信 |
[08:44] | Listen, Mary, | – 听着 玛丽 |
[08:45] | no matter what you’ve done, you’re still my sister. | 不管你做了什么 你依旧是我姐妹 |
[08:48] | I’ll stand by you. | 我支持你 |
[08:50] | I haven’t done anything, Sarah. | – 我什么也没做 萨拉 |
[08:51] | Exactly, love. Everybody knows you didn’t mean to kill the old boot. | – 对 亲爱的 没人知道你想杀了那个老家伙 |
[08:54] | God rest her soul. | 愿她的灵魂安息 |
[08:55] | – I didn’t kill her. – You know what I mean. | – 我没有杀她 – 你懂我的意思 |
[08:58] | Not kill. Hex. | 不是杀 – 诅咒 |
[09:00] | I didn’t hex her either, Da. | – 我也没有诅咒她 爸 |
[09:01] | It was just a very tragic… | – 就是一个悲剧 |
[09:03] | My mother, she had the gift too, you know. | – 我的妈妈很有天赋 |
[09:05] | By God, that woman could make her enemies drop like flies. | 天哪 谁招惹她谁完蛋 |
[09:09] | Look, I don’t have any gift. | 听着 我没有什么天赋 |
[09:11] | There’s no dark forces at play here. | 这也不是什么黑暗力量 |
[09:13] | I just said something | 我说了 |
[09:15] | unfortunate that happened to… | 那不幸碰巧 |
[09:17] | – Cause her death? – Coincide with her death. | – 导致了她的死亡? – 和她的死碰巧了 |
[09:19] | Right, well, that’s the dishes done. | 好吧 洗完碗了 |
[09:21] | Would you like another cup of tea there, Mammy? | 你还想来杯茶吗 妈妈? |
[09:22] | No, I’m fine. | 不 不用 |
[09:23] | I’ll just grab the Hoover, give the stairs a bit of a going over. | 我拿吸尘器去打扫一下楼梯 |
[09:26] | And I’ll maybe do a bit of dusting. | 我会擦灰尘 |
[09:27] | What’s gotten into you two? | 你们俩怎么了? |
[09:29] | What are you up to? What do you want? | 你们想干嘛? |
[09:31] | Nothing. We just thought that we should pull our weight a bit more, Mammy. | 没什么 我们只是希望让气氛轻松点 |
[09:34] | You do so much for us, Aunt Mary. | 你为我们做了这么多 玛丽姨妈 |
[09:36] | You deserve a bit of a break. | 你该休息休息 |
[09:38] | I can’t hex people, girls. It was an accident. | 我没有诅咒别人 孩子们 那是个意外 |
[09:41] | So, how’s the wicked witch of the northwest? | 西北的女巫怎么样了? |
[09:43] | Who put 50p in the eejit? | 谁给了这白痴五十便士? |
[09:45] | God, how am I going to go to this wake? | 天 守灵我该怎么办? |
[09:47] | It’ll be grand, love. | 这会很关键 亲爱的 |
[09:48] | But, listen, say if things do get heated, try not to rise to it. | 但听着 如果事情升级了 别激动 |
[09:53] | The last thing we want is another dead body on our hands here. | 我们最不希望的就是再死一个人 |
[09:56] | I’ll do my best, Da. | 我会尽量的 爸爸 |
[10:04] | So good of you to come. | 你能来真是太好了 |
[10:07] | This is a big turnout. | 天 这个多人出席 |
[10:09] | Well, Mammy was just so well-liked. | 妈妈很受人欢迎 |
[10:11] | Right. Really? | 对 真的吗? |
[10:13] | I suppose, because she was the life and soul, wasn’t she? | 我猜她是一切的精髓 对吧? |
[10:15] | Full of the joys, always laughing. | 充满欢乐 总是在笑 |
[10:18] | – We’re talking about Bridie, aren’t we? – Yes, Da. | – 我们说的是布伦迪吗? – 是的 爸爸 |
[10:20] | Look, Mary, there’s something I need to say. | 听着 玛丽 我得说一句 |
[10:23] | Is this about the curse, Eammon? | – 是关于诅咒吗 埃蒙? |
[10:25] | Sorry? | – 什么? |
[10:26] | Because Mary said she didn’t do it, and that’s good enough for us. | 因为玛丽说不是她的错 那就够了 |
[10:28] | That’s the truth, Eammon. I wouldn’t know where to start with all that carry-on. | 那是事实 埃蒙 我不知道该从哪里开始讲 |
[10:32] | No, Mary, no. I-I was just going to say that my poor mother, | 不 玛丽 我本想说我可怜妈妈 |
[10:35] | God bless her and keep her… | – 愿上帝保佑她 与她同在 |
[10:36] | Amen. | – 阿门 |
[10:37] | …she didn’t mean what she said at the wedding. | 她在婚礼上不是故意说那些话的 |
[10:39] | Please, you don’t need to explain. | 请你不要解释 |
[10:41] | You were worried I’d think you’d put a curse on her? | 你担心我认为是你诅咒了她吗? |
[10:44] | Well… | 呃… |
[10:45] | That’s hilarious. | – 这太搞笑了 |
[10:46] | Aye. | – 是啊 |
[10:47] | I mean, obviously, a curse was my first thought, | 诅咒当然是我的第一个念头 |
[10:51] | but I looked into it, and Mammy’s death, | 但我调查了一下 妈妈的死 |
[10:55] | it doesn’t meet the official requirements, | 不符合诅咒的官方要求 |
[10:57] | so you’re completely in the clear on that front, Mary. | 所以你完全是清白的 玛丽 |
[11:00] | Nothing to worry about at all. | 完全不用担心 |
[11:03] | Great. | 很好 |
[11:05] | We brought some bits. Should we just leave them here? | 我们带了点东西 放在这里吗? |
[11:08] | – Genius. – Sister. | – 太好了 – 修女 |
[11:10] | How are you? | 你好吗? |
[11:11] | Well, I’m at a wake, Mr. Quinn, so I’ve had better evenings. | 我在守灵 奎因先生 心情不太好 |
[11:14] | Did you know Bridie, then? | – 那你认识布伦迪? |
[11:15] | No, but I believe your wife put some sort of curse on her. | – 不 但我相信你妻子给她施了诅咒 |
[11:18] | Well, no, not exactly. | – 其实不是 |
[11:20] | You’re not a tongue person, are you? | – 你话不多是吗? |
[11:21] | I’m sorry? | – 什么? |
[11:23] | I’m on communion duty. | – 我在进行圣餐仪式 |
[11:24] | Christ, but I cannot stand the tongue people. | 老天 我受不了话多的人 |
[11:27] | I mean, what’s all that about? | 我是说 这是怎么回事? |
[11:28] | You can’t lift a wafer into your own mouth? | 你连华夫饼都不会吃 |
[11:30] | You need me to do it for you? | 想我帮忙吗? |
[11:31] | Right, yeah. That… that… that must be tough. | 是啊 那肯定很难 |
[11:34] | Father Thomas usually deals with the wakes, | 通常是托马斯神父负责守灵 |
[11:36] | but he’s very sick at the moment. Bedridden, in fact. | 但他生病了 其实是卧床不起 |
[11:38] | God, what caused it? | 天 什么原因? |
[11:40] | Jack Daniel’s, mostly. | – 主要是杰克•丹尼 |
[11:42] | I see. | – 明白了 |
[11:43] | I’ll take them. | – 我来拿把 |
[11:45] | Lovely stuff. | – 好东西 |
[11:46] | I need six rounds of cheese and ham, four rounds of egg and cress, | 我有六个芝士火腿三名字 四个鸡蛋三明治 |
[11:50] | and three rounds of tuna. | 三个吞拿鱼三明治 |
[11:51] | Cut the cheese and ham in triangles, | 把芝士火腿的切成三角形 |
[11:53] | the egg and cress in rectangles, | 鸡蛋的切成长方形 |
[11:55] | and the tuna, well, you can freestyle. | 吞拿鱼的 你就自由发挥吧 |
[11:59] | I’d get buttering, if I were you. | – 我要是你 我就涂黄油 |
[12:00] | Grand so. | – 好极了 |
[12:03] | She really suits being dead, doesn’t she? | 她很适合做死人 对吧? |
[12:05] | What? | 什么? |
[12:07] | Can we come in? | – 我们能进来吗? |
[12:08] | Why are you whispering? | – 你干嘛说悄悄话? |
[12:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:13] | Thanks for coming, guys. | 谢谢你们过来 朋友们 |
[12:15] | It’s nice to have a bit of support at this very difficult time. | 在艰难时刻 很高兴有人支持 |
[12:18] | – You thought she was a dick. – I never said that. | – 你觉得她是混蛋 – 我没说过 |
[12:20] | – You did, Erin. – I’ve definitely heard you say it. | – 你说了 艾琳 – 我肯定听你说过 |
[12:22] | OK, can I just check something? | 好吧 我能确认一下吗? |
[12:24] | Everybody else can see the dead body, right? | 人人都可以看尸体 对吧? |
[12:27] | It’s just Bridie. | 就是布伦迪 |
[12:29] | It’s Bridie’s corpse. It’s Bridie’s dead corpse. | 布伦迪的尸体 – 是布伦迪的死尸 |
[12:32] | It’s her wake. What were you expecting? | – 这是她的守灵夜 还能有什么? |
[12:34] | Haven’t you ever seen a dead body before? | 你以前没见过死尸? |
[12:36] | Of course not. | – 当然没有 |
[12:37] | Christ, but the English are weird. | – 天 但英国人好古怪 |
[12:39] | You can touch her if you want. | 你想的话可以摸摸她 |
[12:41] | Why the hell would I want to touch her? | 为什么会想摸她? |
[12:43] | – It’s nice. – Stop it. | – 不错 – 住手! |
[12:45] | It’s just a dead body, James. We’re all going to be one someday. | 死尸而已 詹姆斯 我们都会死 |
[12:47] | Oh, thanks for that, Clare. Yeah, that’s helped. | 谢谢 克莱尔 这很有帮助 |
[12:50] | It really makes you think, doesn’t it? | 这不禁让你联系 对吧? |
[12:52] | Death. | 死亡… |
[12:53] | Just makes you want to | 让你想… |
[12:56] | do everything and just try everything. | 做所有事情 尝试一切 |
[12:59] | What’s going on, Michelle? | 怎么回事 米歇尔? |
[13:01] | Do yous want to see something class? | 你想看点经典的吗? |
[13:04] | What is it? | – 什么? |
[13:05] | Prepare yourself, girls. | – 准备好 女孩儿们 |
[13:10] | Scones. | – 司康 |
[13:11] | That’s right. | – 对了 |
[13:12] | What’s so class about scones? | 司康有什么经典的? |
[13:13] | Scones are lovely. | – 司康很可爱 |
[13:14] | Aye, I like scones. | – 对 我喜欢司康 |
[13:15] | No, these aren’t any old scones, girls. | 这不是普通的司康 女孩儿们 |
[13:17] | These are funny scones. | 这是开心司康 |
[13:19] | Aye, they do look like good craic, in fairness. | 对 他们看起来又好看又搞笑 |
[13:21] | Funny scones. | – 开心司康? |
[13:22] | They’re drug scones! She’s put the drugs in the scones! | – 这是毒品司康 – 她把毒品放进司康里 |
[13:25] | Too fucking right, I have. | – 太对了 是的 |
[13:27] | I wanted to do brownies, | 我想做布朗尼的 |
[13:28] | but this was the only recipe my ma had, so… | 但我妈只有这个配方 |
[13:30] | We talked about this, Michelle. We agreed. | 我们说过的 米歇尔 我们都同意了 |
[13:32] | No, we didn’t. | 不 我们没有 |
[13:33] | Anyway, drugs aren’t illegal when you put them into food. | 总之 你把毒品放进食物 它就不违法了 |
[13:36] | Everybody knows that. | 大家都知道 |
[13:37] | Is that right? I’m not sure that’s right. | 是这样吗?我不确定 |
[13:39] | Any cups up here? I’ll take that. | 这里有杯子吗?我来拿 |
[13:47] | What the fuck just happened? | 刚刚发生了什么? |
[13:50] | Three cheese and tomato on brown bread. | – 黄面包做三个芝士西红柿 |
[13:52] | Brown, right. Got it. | – 黄面包 好的 知道了 |
[13:54] | Four salad on white. | 白面包做四个沙拉 |
[13:55] | Salad, white. Hang on, rectangles or triangles? | 沙拉 白面包 等等 三角形还是矩形? |
[13:57] | Two with no onion. | – 两个不要洋葱 |
[13:58] | We’re low on vol-au-vents, Gerry. | – 橘子果酱不够了 格里 |
[14:00] | That quiche isn’t cooked, Gerry. | – 桃子和可乐 干的 |
[14:02] | Sweet suffering Jesus. | – 天哪 |
[14:03] | And now, I don’t mind a bit of a breeze… if anything, I prefer it… | 我想吹点风 如果可以 我希望有点风 |
[14:08] | But thon was aggressive. | 但我要求太高了吗 |
[14:10] | So I says to meself, says I, “Colm, this is no day for a do.” | 所以我对自己时候 “科尔姆 每天都不对” |
[14:15] | What’s happening? | 出什么事了? |
[14:16] | For when the bride arrived… | 因为新娘到的时候 我说 |
[14:17] | And as I say, by this stage the wind was fierce… | 舞台上的风太大了 |
[14:20] | – Am I dead? – I’ve never heard wind like it. | – 我死了吗? – 我从没吹过那么大的风 |
[14:22] | Is this my wake? | 这是我的守灵夜吗? |
[14:23] | Howling like a banshee, it was. | 那就像一阵妖风 |
[14:26] | Am I in hell? | 我是在地狱吗? |
[14:27] | So, the poor girl, the bride now, this is, | 可怜的孩子 新娘 |
[14:29] | she arrives anyway, and isn’t she no sooner out of the car, | 还是到了 一下车就进来了 |
[14:33] | than she’s lifted up in the air, like a paper doll, | 然后她像纸娃娃一样吹了起来 |
[14:37] | and blown into a flowerbed. | 吹到花床上 |
[14:42] | That’s actually quite funny. | 那其实蛮好笑的 |
[14:52] | What are we gonna do? What in under God are we going to do? | 我们该怎么办? 我们到底怎么办? |
[14:55] | – It’s fine. – It’s definitely not fine. | – 没事的 – 肯定有事 |
[14:56] | There’s drug scones down there. If people eat the drug scones, | 那是毒品司康 如果人们吃了 |
[14:59] | then we’ve drugged those people, Michelle. | 我们就让人吸毒了 米歇尔 |
[15:01] | So? Drugging people isn’t a crime. | 那又怎么样?让人吸毒又不是犯罪 |
[15:03] | You’ve a very loose grasp of the law, Michelle. | 你真不懂法 米歇尔 |
[15:05] | What kind of person brings hash scones to a wake? | 什么人会带毒品司康来守灵? |
[15:07] | Typical. I try and do a nice thing, and this is the thanks I get. | 太典型了 我想做点好事 大家就是这么谢我的 |
[15:10] | It’s terrible. There’s old people down there. | 太可怕了 那是些老人 |
[15:12] | What if an old person takes one? | 如果老人吃了怎么办? |
[15:13] | Why does everybody get so sentimental about old people? | 为什么大家都对老人怀有同情心 |
[15:16] | Old people are arseholes. | 老人都是混蛋 |
[15:17] | We have to get them back. | 我们得去拿回来 |
[15:19] | Look, I’m not disagreeing with you. | 听着 我不是要反对你 |
[15:20] | I bought that stuff so I could get high, not your great uncle Colm. | 我带这玩意来是为了我high 不是给你的伯祖父科尔姆的 |
[15:24] | Christ, can you imagine? | 老天 你能想象吗? |
[15:25] | Hold on a minute. Where did the scones go? | 等一下 司康去哪儿了? |
[15:28] | OK, I’ll head for the kitchen and grab whatever’s still there. | 好吧 我去厨房 看看还剩什么 |
[15:30] | The rest of you look out for any ones that have gone rogue, | 你们看看有没有人有问题 |
[15:32] | and remember, be subtle. | 记住 别被人看出来 |
[15:42] | I need to take your scone. | 我得拿走你的司康 |
[15:44] | The thing is, I just have so many questions about God, | 问题是我对上帝和生死 |
[15:46] | about life after death. | 有很多问题 |
[15:47] | Go away, please. | – 请走开 |
[15:48] | And I try to silence my doubts, I really do, but lately… | – 我尽量控制自己 真的 |
[15:50] | I don’t believe it. | – 最近… – 不敢相信 |
[15:51] | – Why? – I’m not allowed to say. | – 为什么? – 我不能说 |
[15:54] | OK. | 好吧 |
[15:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢- |
[15:57] | What’s wrong, Sister? | 怎么了 修女? |
[16:01] | Are these cinnamon? | – 这是肉桂吗? |
[16:03] | Do you like cinnamon? | – 你喜欢肉桂? |
[16:04] | I can’t be doing with cinnamon. | 我不能吃肉桂 |
[16:06] | Then that’s what they are. Absolutely. 100%. | 那就是肉桂 百分之一百 |
[16:09] | Where are the scallions? | 葱到哪里去了? |
[16:11] | How can you make a salad sandwich, if you don’t have scallions? | 没有葱怎么做沙拉三明治? |
[16:14] | I asked for them ten minutes ago. Come on, now, people. | 我十分钟前就问他们了 快点 你们! |
[16:17] | Let’s get it together, please! | 我们一起做吧 求你们了! |
[16:19] | And there’s a multipack of Taytos still waiting to be bowled up. | 还有好几袋土豆要煮 |
[16:22] | No cross-contamination this time. | 现在不是交叉感染的时候 |
[16:25] | I want cheese and onion in one bowl, | 洋葱味薯片都放一个碗里 |
[16:27] | salt and vinegar in another. | 盐和醋味的薯片放另一个 |
[16:29] | It is not that difficult, folks. | 没那么难 朋友们 |
[16:32] | Listen here, you. | – 你听听 |
[16:33] | Yes, Joe. | – 是的 乔 |
[16:37] | I just want to say… | 我只是想说 |
[16:44] | I think you’re doing a fine job. | 我觉得你做很棒 |
[16:50] | Keep up the good work. | 继续加油 |
[16:59] | Ach, when all is said and done, she wasn’t a bad old soul. | 听着 不管说过和做过什么 她不是个坏人 |
[17:02] | I was actually quite fond of her, you know. | 我其实挺喜欢她的 |
[17:05] | And I really hope she’s up there now, looking down on us both, thinking… | 我只真希望她现在在这里 从上面看着我们 |
[17:10] | what in under Christ? | 那是什么? |
[17:12] | Aye, me too, Mary. | 我也是 玛丽 |
[17:14] | No, Sarah. | 不 萨拉 |
[17:15] | Look. The earrings. Look at the earrings. | 瞧!耳环 看那耳环! |
[17:19] | God, aye. | 天 是啊… |
[17:21] | I wouldn’t have put a drop on her. She doesn’t have enough neck. | 我不会戴吊坠这种 她脖子不够长 |
[17:24] | She’d have been better with a stud. | 戴耳钉会更好 |
[17:26] | They’re Mammy’s. She’s wearing Mammy’s earrings. | 那是妈妈的 她带着妈妈的耳环 |
[17:28] | So they are! How did she get them? | 确实是 怎么在她这里? |
[17:32] | She probably swooped in like a vulture before Mammy drew her last breath, | 可能在妈妈断气时 她像秃鹫一样卷走了 |
[17:36] | and now the old bitch is getting buried in them. | 现在这个老妖婆要戴着它们下葬了 |
[17:39] | Has the woman no shame? | 这人没有羞耻之心吗? |
[17:41] | Earrings like that don’t deserve to be buried alive. It’s a sin. | 这样的耳环不该陪葬 这是罪恶 |
[17:44] | She is doing this to spite us, you know. | 她这样做是为了惹怒我们 |
[17:46] | – What should we do? – I don’t know. | – 我们该怎么办? – 我不知道 |
[17:50] | We could replace them with exact replicas. | 我们可以用复制品换下来 |
[17:54] | Right. | 对 |
[17:56] | We don’t have exact replicas, is the thing, though. | 但我们没有一样的复制品 |
[18:00] | True enough, Mary. True enough. | 确实是 玛丽 确实 |
[18:02] | I can’t believe we’re doing this. | 我不敢相信我在做这事 |
[18:05] | It’s fuckin’ heartbreaking. | 太让人心碎了 |
[18:06] | Look, Granda’s had one, and now he’s acting really, really weird. | 听着 爷爷吃了一个 现在他表现很奇怪 |
[18:09] | – You’re being paranoid. – He was nice to Daddy. | – 别太担心 – 这对爸爸有好处 |
[18:11] | – Jesus. – Exactly. | – 老天! – 是啊 |
[18:12] | And if my ma starts asking questions… | – 如果我妈开始问… |
[18:14] | Your ma won’t trace it back to us | – 你妈不会找到我们头上 |
[18:15] | Are you for real? She traces everything back to us. | 什么事她都找到我们头上 |
[18:17] | She traces things we haven’t even done back to us. | 甚至不是我们干的 她也怪我们 |
[18:19] | Are you sure this will work? | 你确实这可以? |
[18:20] | This is how you get rid of drugs, Clare. | 这是处理毒品的办法 克莱尔 |
[18:21] | I’ve seen GoodFellas, like, 20 times. | 我看了二十遍《好家伙》 |
[18:23] | That’s not the only way. | 那不是唯一的办法 |
[18:25] | I watched this film once about this girl who was trying to hide drugs, | 我看过一部电影 那个女孩想把毒品藏起来 |
[18:28] | and what she did was, she shoved them right up her… | 她把它们塞到自己的… |
[18:31] | I’m not sticking a scone up my hole, Orla, I’ll tell you that for nothing. | 我才不要把司康塞到屁股里 没门 |
[18:34] | – OK, I’m going to flush. – Go for it. | – 好吧 那我就把它冲走 – 去吧 |
[18:38] | Is it working? | 可以吗? |
[18:40] | Course it’s working. | 当然可以 |
[18:43] | Is the water rising? | 水涨高了? |
[18:44] | Jesus Christ. Why is the water rising, James? | 上帝 为什么水涨高了 詹姆斯? |
[18:46] | Don’t know. The water didn’t rise in GoodFellas. | 不知道 《好家伙》里水没涨高 |
[18:48] | – Fuck. We’ve clogged it. – Who has a plunger? | 该死 我们把厕所堵了 谁有活塞? |
[18:52] | I’m afraid I left the house without my plunger tonight, Orla. | 恐怕我出门时没带 奥尔拉 |
[18:55] | Aye, me too. Nightmare, so it is. | 对 我也是 简直就是噩梦 |
[19:00] | Hurry up. | – 快点 |
[19:01] | You mind your own ear, Mary. Don’t concern yourself with mine. | – 弄你自己那边 玛丽 – 别操心我这只 |
[19:04] | It won’t budge. | – 弄不下来 |
[19:05] | What are they, like, glued on or something? | 怎么回事 粘上去的? |
[19:07] | Pull harder. | – 用力点 |
[19:08] | I’m pulling as hard as I can. | – 我已经用最大力气了 |
[19:10] | Oh! Got it. | 行了- |
[19:12] | Mary, look, this is a bit awkward, | 玛丽 听着 这有点尴尬 |
[19:16] | but there’s been a few complaints from the kitchen about Gerry. | 但厨房有人抱怨格里 |
[19:19] | Ach, Eammon, how are you? What brings you here? | 噢 埃蒙 你们好? 你们怎么来了? |
[19:22] | Ah, it’s my mother’s wake. | – 这是我妈的守灵 |
[19:24] | Ach, God, so it is. | – 天 是的 |
[19:29] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[19:32] | We just came in to do a wee decade of the rosary, | 我们刚刚念了段玫瑰经 |
[19:36] | and sure, didn’t Sarah forget her beads. | – 当然 萨拉忘了那玫瑰念珠 |
[19:38] | What am I not? | – 有什么我记得的? |
[19:41] | What’s in your hand? | 你手里是什么? |
[19:42] | Sorry? | – 什么? |
[19:44] | – What have you got in your hand? – Nothing. | – 你手里拿的是什么?- 没什么 |
[19:46] | Let me see. | – 让我瞧瞧 |
[19:50] | Your other hand. | 另一只手 |
[19:52] | – The other hand? – Yes. | – 我的另一只手? – 是的 |
[19:58] | Oh, how did that get there? | – 天 怎么在这里? |
[20:00] | Jeepers. | – 天哪 |
[20:02] | Were you stealing Mammy’s earrings? | 你们在偷我妈妈的耳环? |
[20:04] | Actually, I think you’ll find they were our mother’s earrings, originally, so… | 其实你会发现这是我妈妈的耳环 所以… |
[20:08] | What is wrong with you? | 你们怎么回事? |
[20:09] | We were doing her a favor, Eammon. | 我们是帮她的忙 埃蒙 |
[20:11] | They’re not flattering. | 这耳环不适合她 |
[20:13] | For God’s sake, Mary. First the curse, now this? | 看在上帝的份上 玛丽 先是诅咒 然后又是这个 |
[20:16] | You said there was no curse. | – 你说没有诅咒 |
[20:17] | I didn’t want to make you angry, Mary. | – 我不想你生气 玛丽 |
[20:19] | I mean, I’m about to bury my mother. A hex is the last thing I need. | 我要把母亲下葬了 我最不希望有诅咒 |
[20:23] | Oh, for Jesus’ sake. | 哦 看在上帝的份上! |
[20:26] | What is that? | 怎么回事? |
[20:40] | Dear God. | 我的天 |
[20:42] | It looks worse than it is. | 其实没那么遭 |
[20:43] | My mother was right about you people. | 我妈妈对你们的看法是对的 |
[20:46] | Wild animals would have more manners. | 动物都比你们有教养 |
[20:48] | We didn’t have a plunger, Eammon. | 我们没有活塞 埃蒙 |
[20:50] | Get out! | 出去! |
[20:52] | Get out now! | 现在出去! |
[21:01] | Not a bad send-off in the end, I thought. | 最后也不算太糟 我觉得 |
[21:04] | I’m still devastated about Mammy’s earrings, Mary. | 妈妈耳环的事让我深受打击 玛丽 |
[21:07] | We were so close. | – 我们就差那么一点 |
[21:08] | Well, they’re six foot under now, | – 它们现在在地下六尺 |
[21:10] | so, unless we dig Bridie up again… | 除非我们把布伦迪挖出来 |
[21:12] | – Maybe that’s not such a bad… – It is a bad idea, Sarah. | – 也许这主意… – 是个坏的主意 萨拉 |
[21:15] | It’s a very bad idea. | 非常糟糕的主意 |
[21:16] | I just want to forget the whole thing. | 我想忘掉整件事 |
[21:20] | How’s your scoots now, Erin, love? | 你的肠胃怎么样了 艾琳 亲爱的? |
[21:22] | Aye, they’re clearing up, I think. | 现在没事了 |
[21:24] | God, it’s my worst nightmare, | 天 真是最可怕的噩梦 |
[21:25] | getting caught out in someone else’s house like that. | 被人那样赶出去 |
[21:28] | I still don’t understand | 还是不明白 |
[21:29] | why you had to bring all of your friends in there with you. | 为什么你把朋友都带去了 |
[21:32] | I panicked, Daddy. | – 我惊慌失措了 爸爸 |
[21:34] | Can we please stop talking about Erin’s scoots? | – 我们能不说 艾琳的肠胃了吗 |
[21:36] | We’re about to have our tea. | 我们还要喝茶呢 |
[21:37] | I meant to say… | 我是想说 |
[21:39] | I had one of these scones at the wake… | 我在守灵时吃了一个司康 |
[21:42] | and honest to God, | 我对天发誓 |
[21:44] | I’ve never tasted anything like it. | 我从没吃过这么好吃的 |
[21:47] | So, I bagged us up a couple. | 所以我打包了几个 |
[21:50] | – Lovely. – Happy days. | 这些很大个 |
[21:52] | Don’t mind if I do. | – 不接我吃一个吧 |
[21:54] | Pass us one there, would you, Erin? | – 给我一个 好吗 艾琳? |