时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | God Almighty. | 老天 |
[00:19] | I don’t know what the world is coming to. | 我不知道这世界到底怎么了 |
[00:21] | Bloody perverts. | 该死的变态 |
[00:23] | You’re overreacting, Da. | 你反应过度了 爸 |
[00:24] | Overreacting? That lad’s got no trousers on, for Christ’s sake. | 反应过度?那家伙没穿裤子 天 |
[00:28] | He has a great set of pins on him, doesn’t he? | 他的内裤很不错 对吧? |
[00:30] | God’s sake, will you close that window? We’re foundered here. | 天 你能关上窗户吗?我们快冷死了 |
[00:33] | I need air, Mary. I’ve five layers on me. | 我需要吹风 玛丽 我身上涂了五层 |
[00:36] | Five layers. | 五层? |
[00:37] | What are you trying to do, change race? | 你想干嘛?改变人种? |
[00:39] | Give us a going over with the hairdryer, will you? | 买个吹风机 好吗? |
[00:42] | I will not, I’ve enough to be at. | 不 对我的要求太多了 |
[00:43] | Why do they keep touching themselves? | 为什么他们要自摸? |
[00:45] | ‘Cause they’re artists, grandad. | 因为他们是艺术家 祖父 |
[00:46] | Dirty English bastards is what they are. No offense, son. | 肮脏的英国杂种 不是骂你 孩子 |
[00:50] | The SDLP leader, John Hume, has again called for | 社会民族党领袖约翰•休姆再次呼吁 |
[00:53] | cross-party peace talks… | 跨党派和平谈判 |
[00:55] | John’s really dying for peace, like, isn’t he? | 约翰太渴望和平了 是不? |
[00:57] | It’s all he ever goes on about. | 他一直都在说这个 |
[00:59] | I hope it works out for him. | 希望他能成果 |
[01:01] | Aye, I sort of hope it works out for all of us, Sarah. | 我希望我们都能成功 |
[01:03] | Come on, girls. Time to hit the road here. | 来吧 女孩儿们 该走了 |
[01:06] | Have they roped you into going as well, son? | 他们逼你了吗 小伙? |
[01:07] | Roped in? Hardly. He’s riding Gary Barlow. | 逼他?不可能 他爱上加里•巴洛了 |
[01:09] | I’m not. I just respect him as a songwriter, that’s all. | 我没有 我尊敬他是个唱作人 仅此而已 |
[01:12] | Aye, dead on, James, so you do. | – 做梦吧 宝贝 |
[01:14] | Will we need our passports, Gerry? | – 我们需要护照吗 杰瑞? |
[01:15] | For Belfast? I don’t think so, love. | 去贝尔法斯特 我想不用 亲爱的 |
[01:17] | – Belfast? – Are we not a bit early, Daddy? | – 贝尔法斯特? – 太早了吧 爸爸? |
[01:19] | It’s a two-hour drive with traffic, love. | – 开车要两小时 亲爱的 |
[01:20] | This thing’s in Belfast? | – 是在贝尔法斯特? |
[01:22] | It’s eight hours till the doors open. | – 要八小时后才开门 |
[01:23] | – I know. We’re cuttin’ it fine. – Belfast? | – 我们会准时到的 贝尔法斯特? |
[01:25] | Sure, why didn’t you just sell the wains into white slavery and be done with it? | 你怎么不把孩子拐卖了? |
[01:28] | – Gerry will be with them, Da. – Well, that’s worse. | – 杰瑞会陪着他们 爸 – 那更糟了 |
[01:30] | – They hate his kind there. – My kind? | – 因为他们恨他这种人 – 我这种人? |
[01:32] | – Pricks. – That is enough. | – 混球 – 够了 |
[01:34] | They’re going to the concert, Da, | 他们要去音乐会 爸 |
[01:35] | and that’s the end of the matter. | 就这样 |
[01:37] | Finally, panic at Belfast Zoo today, | 终于贝尔法斯特动物园今天出现恐慌 |
[01:39] | when a polar bear escaped from its enclosure. | 北极熊逃走了 |
[01:42] | The RUC have launched a widespread search, | 北爱尔兰皇家警队进行大范围搜索 |
[01:44] | and have warned residents in the local area to be extra… | 警告当地居民要格外… |
[01:47] | Now will you see sense? | 你脑子清醒吗? |
[01:48] | Aye, Da, ’cause an escaped polar bear’s gonna track us down and kill us. | 祖父!逃跑的北极熊会追杀我们 |
[01:52] | As if Mammy’s bothered by that. | 就像妈妈会担心这个 |
[02:01] | Wise up, Mammy. | 想想 妈妈? |
[02:02] | As if a polar bear’s gonna rock up at a Take That concert! | 北极熊怎么会袭击音乐会 |
[02:05] | He wouldn’t get a ticket, for a start. They sold out months ago. | 他没票进不去 – 几个月前就卖完了 |
[02:08] | You’d be surprised, girls. | – 总有意外情况 女孩儿们 |
[02:10] | Aye, thon boys will get in where draughts wouldn’t. | 对 个子高就能爬进去 |
[02:12] | Sure, the concert’s nowhere near the zoo. | 音乐会离动物园很远 |
[02:13] | But he’s not in the zoo anymore, is he, Simple Simon? | 但它不在动物园了 对吧傻瓜? |
[02:17] | He’s sauntering about Belfast without a care in the world. | 它出去了 就在贝尔法斯特 – 这世界上没人关心 |
[02:20] | Aye, keep up, Gerry. | – 对 想想 杰瑞 |
[02:21] | What I’m saying is that it would be quite a lot of ground for him to cover. | 我说的是那地方大得很 |
[02:25] | They’re quick on their feet when they wanna be, love. | 必要时它们速度很快 亲爱的 |
[02:26] | Someone might give him a lift. | – 有人可能载它们一程 |
[02:28] | Whose side are you on, Orla? | – 你到底站在哪边 欧拉? |
[02:29] | Come on, Mary. If you don’t let Erin go, then our mas won’t let us go. | 玛丽 如果你不让艾琳去 我们的妈也不会让我们去 |
[02:32] | Well, neither they should, and I’ll be ringing them to say as much. | 她们也不该 我会打电话告诉他们 |
[02:34] | – Oh, brilliant! – I hate my life. | – 好极了! – 我恨我的生活 |
[02:36] | Look, girls, I know how much you were looking forward to seeing This and That. | 听着 女孩儿们 我知道 你们想去看This and That表演 |
[02:40] | – Take That. – But there’ll be other concerts. | – 是Take That – 但还有其他音乐会的 |
[02:42] | No there won’t. The fact that this one’s happening is a miracle. | 不会有了 举办这个音乐会已经是奇迹了 |
[02:45] | Nobody good ever comes here ’cause we keep killing each other. | 谁也去不了因为我们在彼此伤害 |
[02:47] | And now we’re overrun with polar bears. | 我们被北极熊追上了? |
[02:49] | – Where will it end? – Seriously! | – 它在哪里结束? – 真的吗! |
[02:53] | Well, I’m not letting that fat furry fuck ruin the biggest day of my life. | 我不会让那北极熊毁了我的大日子 |
[02:56] | What can we do? | 我们能怎么办? |
[02:58] | Right. Listen, girls. | 好了 听着 女孩儿们 |
[02:59] | I’ve never told anyone this before, but… | 我从没跟人讲过 但… |
[03:01] | sometimes, when Robbie’s being interviewed, | 有时候 当罗比在接受采访的时候 |
[03:04] | it’s like he’s sending me messages through the TV… | 他就像在通过电视给我传递信息 |
[03:07] | You know, like, telepathically or whatever. | 你知道电视通灵什么的 |
[03:09] | It’s like he’s saying… | 就像他在说 |
[03:12] | we’re meant to be together. | 我们注定要在一起 |
[03:14] | Aye, maybe don’t tell that to anyone again, Michelle. Ever. | 是的 但别再告诉别人了 |
[03:18] | Look, this is too important. | 听着 这非常重要 |
[03:19] | I’m going to that concert. I’m not afraid of a fucking polar bear. | 我要去音乐会 – 我不怕那只北极熊 |
[03:22] | – Me neither. – Nor me. | – 我也不怕 – 我也不怕 |
[03:23] | Bastard. | – 混蛋! |
[03:24] | I’ll kill it with me own two hands, if I have to. | 如果必要我会亲手杀了它 |
[03:26] | – Bring it on! – Yes! | – 来啊! – 是的! |
[03:28] | We seem to have gone down a weird road here, people. | 我们好像跑偏了 大家伙 |
[03:31] | I think we just got a bit confused. | 我们有点搞错了 |
[03:32] | We don’t actually have to fight a polar bear, | 我们不是要去和北极熊打架 |
[03:34] | and if we did, I wouldn’t fancy our chances | 如果真打起来 我觉得胜算不大 |
[03:36] | because, well, they’re massive. | – 因为它们超级大只 |
[03:38] | – But there’s five of us. – The point is… | – 但我们有五个人 重点是 |
[03:40] | the polar bear’s not the one stopping us going to the concert. | 不是北极熊不让我们去音乐会 |
[03:43] | It’s our mothers, and we’ll never get them to change their minds. | 是我们的妈妈 我们没法让她们改变主意 |
[03:46] | We’re not gonna try and change their minds. | 我们不要改变她们的想法 做点别的 |
[03:49] | – We’re gonna do something else. – What? | – 我们要做点别的 – 什么? |
[03:53] | Lie our holes off. | 逃跑 |
[04:00] | We’re gonna get caught, I just know it. | 我们会被发现的 我就知道 |
[04:02] | We’re not gonna get caught, Clare, | 不会被发现 克莱尔 |
[04:03] | because as far as our mas are concerned, | 因为我们的老妈们 |
[04:04] | me, you and James are round Erin’s, | 我和詹姆斯在干杂事 |
[04:06] | and Erin and Orla are round mine. | 艾琳和欧拉在我家 |
[04:07] | But we’re not round yours, Michelle. We’re on the bus to Belfast. | 但我们不在你家 米歇尔 我们在去贝尔法斯特的路上 |
[04:10] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[04:11] | I cannot explain it to her again. I’m gonna scream. | 没法再给她解释了 我想尖叫 |
[04:14] | – What’s in the suitcase, Michelle? – Vodka. | 箱子里是什么 米歇尔? – 伏特加 |
[04:17] | You brought an entire suitcase full of vodka? | – 你带了一整箱 – 伏尔加? |
[04:19] | No. | – 不 |
[04:20] | There’s mixers as well. I’m not a savage. | 还混了别的酒 我又不是野人 |
[04:23] | You can mix vodka with cider, right? | 伏尔加和苹果酒可以混合吧? |
[04:25] | God, I am boiling. | 天 我要热死了 |
[04:27] | Is it any wonder, Clare? What are you wearing? | 不奇怪 克莱尔 你穿的什么? |
[04:29] | Yeah, you look like a fucking Provo. | 是啊 你像爱尔兰共和军 |
[04:31] | I don’t want anyone recognizing me, OK? | 听着 我不想被人认出来 好吗? |
[04:32] | No one’s gonna recognize you, Clare. | 没人会认出你 克莱尔 |
[04:34] | Clare Devlin, is that you? | – 克莱尔·戴芙琳 是你吗? |
[04:35] | Jesus Christ. | – 老天爷! |
[04:36] | Relax, Clare. It’s the weekend. | 放松 克莱尔 这是周末 |
[04:38] | She has no authority over us at the weekend. | 周末她没权管我们 |
[04:40] | She has no right to question us, | 她没权质问我们 |
[04:42] | and if she tries to, I’ll tell her as much. | 如果她问 – 我就这样告诉她 |
[04:45] | – Morning, girls. – Morning, Sister Michael. | – 早安 孩子们 早安 麦克修女 |
[04:47] | What takes you to Belfast? | 你们去贝尔法斯特干嘛? |
[04:50] | – I’m not really sure that’s… – Speak up. | – 我不确定… – 大声点 |
[04:52] | I’m not really sure that that’s any of your business. | 我不确定这跟你有什么关系 |
[04:57] | I’m going to assume | 我想 |
[04:59] | that was an ill-judged attempt at humor, Miss Quinn. | 你是想假装幽默 奎因小姐 |
[05:02] | – Yes. – Now answer the question. | – 是的 – 现在回答我的问题 |
[05:05] | – We’re going to the museum. – Which museum? | – 我们要去博物馆 – 哪个博物馆? |
[05:07] | – Ulster Museum. – What for? | – 历史博物馆 – 干嘛? |
[05:09] | – A project. A history project. – What about? | – 一个历史课项目 – 关于什么? |
[05:11] | Ulster. | 阿尔斯特 |
[05:31] | A history project. | 一个历史课项目 |
[05:33] | This web of lies we’re spinning is getting out of control now, girls. | 谎话像滚雪球 女孩儿们 |
[05:36] | It’s grand, Clare. I think she bought it. | 没事的 克莱尔 她好像相信了 |
[05:38] | Of course she didn’t buy it. She’s onto us, I’m telling you. | 她当然不相信 我告诉你 她盯上我们了 |
[05:41] | – God, I’m sweltering here. – Then take it off. | – 天 我要中暑了 – 那脱下来 |
[05:44] | I can’t take it off, I’ve nothing underneath it. | 我不能脱下来 下面是真空 |
[05:45] | What, not even a bra? | – 什么 连胸罩都没有? |
[05:46] | Jesus, Clare, you’ve no bra on? | – 天 克莱尔 你没戴胸罩? |
[05:48] | Of course, I’ve got a bra on. | 我当然穿了胸罩 |
[05:50] | I haven’t got a bra on. | – 我没有穿 |
[05:51] | Can everyone stop saying “bra”? | – 大家能别再说“胸罩”了吗? |
[05:52] | But I can hardly parade around in just my bra, can I? | 但我不能只穿胸罩吧 |
[05:54] | I’m not Madonna. | 我又不是麦当娜 |
[05:56] | – Isn’t that the truth? – What’s she doing now? | – 这是实话? – 她现在在干嘛? |
[05:58] | Reading her book. | 看书 |
[06:00] | Now she’s looking at the woman beside her. | 不 她在看旁边的女人 |
[06:04] | Now she’s getting up. | 不 她要站起来了 |
[06:06] | Now she’s coming this way. | 她朝这边来了 |
[06:08] | Now she’s standing right in front of us. | 现在她站在我们面前 |
[06:10] | – What’s he doing? – Now she’s… | – 他在干嘛? – 现在她… |
[06:12] | Stop talking, James. | 闭嘴 詹姆斯 |
[06:13] | I want to sit here. | – 我想做在这里 |
[06:14] | What? Why? | – 什么?为什么? |
[06:15] | Well, you’re just such wonderful company, girls, | 和你们在一起太棒了 女孩儿们 |
[06:17] | what with your stimulating conversation and razor-sharp wit. | 启发人心的对话和聪明才智 |
[06:19] | – Really? – No, not really. | – 真的? – 不是 |
[06:21] | The woman next to me is eating an egg and onion sandwich, | 我旁边那女人在吃鸡蛋洋葱三明治 |
[06:22] | and the smell of it is enough to turn an Orange march. | 那味道久久不散 |
[06:25] | – Christ, but this is heavy. – Sister, no, let me. | – 天 这真沉 – 修女 我来吧… |
[06:28] | – What do you have in here, girls? – It’s not ours. | – 这里面是什么 孩子们? – 不是我们的 |
[06:30] | Not yours? | 不是你们的? |
[06:31] | We have never seen it before in our lives, have we, girls? | 我们从没见过它 对吧? |
[06:34] | – No. – Never. | – 从没 – 没有 |
[06:38] | Excuse me, everyone. Can I have your attention, please? | 不好意思 各位 能请各位看过来吗? |
[06:42] | Does anyone own this red suitcase? | – 这红箱子是你们谁的吗? |
[06:44] | No. | – 不是 |
[06:45] | Let me be clear. No one can claim this bag, is that correct? | 我说清楚点 没人认领这个箱子 – 是吗? |
[06:49] | That’s correct. | – 是的 对 |
[06:51] | I think we have a Code Red on our hands. | 我想这是红色警戒 |
[06:53] | Driver, pull over. | 司机 靠边停车 该死 |
[07:11] | …in position. | 各单位注意 |
[07:13] | Examining suspect device now. | 用设备检查物体 开始 |
[07:16] | Sweet Jesus. | 我的老天爷 |
[07:17] | – Aye, this isn’t great. – It’s not that big a deal. | – 女孩儿们 这不妙 – 没什么大不了 |
[07:20] | They’re about to blow up an entire suitcase of vodka, Michelle. | 他们会炸掉一整箱伏特加 米歇尔 |
[07:23] | I know. Animals. | 我知道 真是禽兽 |
[07:24] | Their wee beekeeper costumes are so cracker. | 他们的小制服好性感 |
[07:27] | You’re unbelievable. | – 你无可救药 |
[07:28] | This is so itchy now. | – 这实在太痒了 |
[07:29] | Don’t blame me. Blame the Milk Tray Man. | 别怪我 怪她啊 |
[07:31] | This is serious, Michelle. People have gone to jail for less. | 这很严重 米歇尔 这坐牢的 |
[07:34] | Why is this place so mental? | – 这地方怎么这么疯狂? |
[07:35] | That’s enough, James. | – 够了 詹姆斯 |
[07:36] | You have serious fucking anger management issues. | 你有严重的愤怒控制问题 |
[07:38] | Do you know that? | 你知道吗? |
[07:45] | 33 Bravo, this is 31 Alpha, over. | 三十一勇士 这里是三十一阿尔法 |
[07:47] | I hear you, over. | 听到 |
[07:49] | All clear here, over. | 没问题了 |
[07:51] | Roger. Let’s pack it up. Over. | 收到 收队 |
[07:55] | Powerful smell of vodka down here, over. | 有一股伏特加味 |
[07:59] | Vodka, did he say? | 你是说伏特加? |
[08:01] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[08:04] | OK. We need to go. | 好了 我们得走了 |
[08:15] | We need a better plan. | 需要个更好的计划 米歇尔 |
[08:17] | This is a great plan. | – 这是个好计划 |
[08:18] | We cannot walk to Belfast. | – 我们不能走路去贝尔法斯特 |
[08:19] | How far could it be? | 能有多远? |
[08:20] | Have you ever seen Northern Ireland on a map? It’s fucking tiny. | 你在地图上看过北爱尔兰吗? 超级小 |
[08:23] | I have to say, I’m not overly keen on us being out in the open like this, | 我得说我不喜欢这样在野外 |
[08:26] | just because of the whole | 就因为有只逃跑 |
[08:27] | there’s-a-polar-bear-on-the-loose- that-could-maul-us-to-death thing. | 北极熊会杀掉我们 |
[08:30] | It can try. | 它倒可以试试 |
[08:31] | Is it just me, or is that gypsy an absolute ride? | 就我觉得那个吉普赛人很性感吗? |
[08:34] | – Michelle, you cannot say that. – What? | – 米歇尔 你不能那样说 – 什么? |
[08:36] | They’re called travelers now. | 他们现在叫旅行者 |
[08:37] | You can’t say “gypsy” anymore. It’s insulting. | 你不能说吉普赛人了 那很侮辱人 |
[08:39] | – Is it? – Yes, yes it is. | – 是吗? – 是的 |
[08:41] | – Really? – Who are they? | – 真的 – 他们是谁? |
[08:43] | They’re just people, James. They’re just people exactly like us. | 他们是人 詹姆斯 就是人 和我们一样 |
[08:46] | – Except different. – Yes. No. | – 除了有点不一样 – 是的 不! |
[08:47] | That’s actually racist, Orla. | 那很种族歧视 欧拉 |
[08:49] | No, it’s not. They are different. | – 不是 他们就是不一样 |
[08:51] | – They’re not. – Well, they live in caravans, for a start. | – 他们没有 – 首先他们住在篷车里 |
[08:53] | I wish I lived in a caravan. | – 我倒希望住在篷车里 |
[08:55] | Aye, me too. Caravans are class. | 我也是 篷车太赞了 |
[08:56] | Can everybody stop being so racist, please? | 大家能别这么种族歧视了吗? |
[08:58] | I’m a bit scared of them. Is that racist? | 我有点害怕他们 这是种族歧视吗? |
[09:01] | – Yes. – Very much so. | – 是的 – 非常歧视 |
[09:03] | – Is gypsy even a race? – Traveler. | – 吉普赛人是一种种族吗? – 旅行者 |
[09:04] | Howya, girls. | 你们好吗 女孩们? |
[09:05] | – Well, hello there. – Hi. | – 你好 – 嗨 |
[09:07] | Good afternoon, sir. | 下午好 先生 |
[09:08] | “Sir”? What the fuck, Clare? | 先生?这么回事 克莱尔? |
[09:09] | Hey, hold on. | – 嘿 等等! |
[09:10] | – What does he want? – I don’t know. | – 他想干嘛? |
[09:12] | I’m talking to you. | – 我不知道 – 我跟你说话呢 |
[09:12] | Just walk on. | 继续走 |
[09:14] | Hey, are you deaf or what? | 嘿!你们是聋了吗? |
[09:15] | Keep your heads down and keep walking. | – 低下头继续走 |
[09:17] | Get back here! | – 回来! |
[09:18] | Faster. Walk faster. | – 快点 走快点 |
[09:19] | Am I gonna have to come after you, am I? | – 我得追你们吗? |
[09:21] | Jesus Christ, he’s following us. | – 天 他跟上来了 |
[09:22] | – Holy fuck. – Run! | – 该死 – 跑! |
[09:24] | – What? – He’s obviously a psychopath. Run! | – 什么?他显然是个心理变态!跑! |
[09:30] | He looks fucking raging. | – 他们生气了 |
[09:32] | I don’t want to die! | – 我不想死 |
[09:33] | I don’t want to die! | 我也不想死! 不! |
[09:37] | – This is some craic, isn’t it? – Holy shit they’re fast! | – 这人是个笨蛋 对吧? – 嘿 前面的女孩儿! |
[09:40] | Piss off! | – 手拿开! |
[09:41] | What?! | – 什么? |
[09:42] | Back off, you hear me? I’m not messing around with this thing. | 退后!听到了吗 我不是开玩笑的 |
[09:45] | We mean you no harm, sir. | 我们没有恶意 先生 |
[09:47] | Seriously, Clare. The “sir” thing, just pack it in. | 你当真吗 克莱尔? 这种话别说出来 |
[09:49] | – Why you being so weird? – Why are you chasin’ us? | – 你们干嘛这么奇怪? – 你们干嘛追我们? |
[09:53] | Because you dropped this. | 因为你们掉了东西 |
[09:54] | That’s my purse. | 我的钱包 |
[09:56] | Why did you think we were chasing you? | 你觉得我们为什么追你们? |
[09:59] | All right. I see. | 好吧 我懂了 |
[10:01] | We’re travelers, which means we’re psychopaths. | 为什么是旅行者所以就是变态 |
[10:04] | – Oh, you were right, Erin. – Shut up, Orla. | – 你刚才说对了 – 闭嘴 欧拉 |
[10:06] | We run after people and beat them up, for no fucking reason. | 我们无缘无故追打别人 |
[10:09] | No, look, that isn’t… | – 不 听着 不是… |
[10:10] | We’re travelers, so we’re obviously violent! | – 我们是旅行者 所以显然很暴力 |
[10:12] | No, not at all. | 不 不是的 |
[10:13] | Listen, we have huge respect for you and your people. | 听着 我们对你和你的人很尊敬 |
[10:18] | You’ve such a strong sense of community, | 你们有很强的群体意识 |
[10:20] | and such wonderful traditional values. | 和很棒的传统价值观 |
[10:24] | These lads bothering you girls? | 这些人在找麻烦吗? |
[10:25] | – Yes, yes they are. – They’re fucking madmen. | – 是的 他们有! – 他们是疯子 |
[10:27] | – They’re gonna kill us. – Help us, please. | – 他们要杀了我们 – 请帮帮我们! |
[10:31] | Jump in. | 上来 |
[10:39] | Arseholes. | 混蛋 |
[10:53] | We totally suit. | 我们完全搞定了 |
[10:55] | Have you ever actually met them, Rita, Take That? | 你以前见过他们吗 瑞塔? Take That? |
[10:58] | No, I can’t stand them, if I’m being honest, | 不 我受不了他们 说实话他们的粉丝都是傻子 |
[11:00] | but their fans are so thick they’ll buy any old shite, | 这乐队啥也不是 |
[11:03] | I think you mean “excluded.” | 你是说“不包括”吧 |
[11:05] | No, no I don’t. | – 不 包括 |
[11:06] | I see. | – 我懂了 |
[11:07] | Pop music isn’t really my thing, truth be told. | 流行因为不是我的菜 实话实说 |
[11:10] | It’s all so fucking soulless now. | 毫无灵魂 |
[11:11] | I’m a classical head all the way, | 不 我只喜欢古典 |
[11:12] | but I’ve been banned from trading | 但我被禁止在格林伯恩音乐会做生意 |
[11:15] | at Glyndebourne ever since I absolutely battered that Pavarotti fan, | 从我打了那个帕瓦罗蒂的粉丝之后 |
[11:17] | and when I say battered, I mean intellectually like. | 我说打是指智力上的碾压 |
[11:19] | I did kick the shit out of him as well. | 当然我也打得他屁滚尿流 |
[11:22] | Pavo’s “La Boheme” is very muscular, | 帕瓦罗蒂的波西米亚人肌肉很多 |
[11:24] | but for purity of tone, you simply cannot fault Bocelli! | 但就音色的纯净度来说 你不能怪普西尼 |
[11:28] | I mean, listen to that, girls. | 听听这个 女孩儿 |
[11:30] | Pass the can there. | 把那个罐子递过来 |
[11:32] | The can of… | 一罐… |
[11:34] | oh, beer. I see. | 哦 啤酒 |
[11:37] | Alcoholic beer. | 含酒精啤酒 |
[11:40] | Oh, that’s fucking beautiful. | 哦 对 太美妙了 |
[11:42] | While driving. OK. Fine. Good. | 开车的时候喝 好的 没事 |
[11:44] | Mmm. What a fucking instrument. | 太他妈赞了 这乐器 |
[11:47] | Glorious! | 漂亮! |
[11:49] | Any idea what the speed limit is around here? | 这里限速多少知道吗? |
[11:51] | Robie? | “罗比”? |
[11:52] | Close your eyes, girls, and soak it up. | 闭上眼睛 女孩们 沉浸其中 |
[11:56] | Sure, of course, but maybe you could soak it up | 当然 但你也许该睁开眼睛沉浸其中 |
[11:59] | with your eyes open and, you know, on the road. | 你知道在开车的时候 |
[12:28] | Erin, what are we gonna do? | 艾琳 你要做什么? |
[12:30] | I don’t know. She’s fucking mental. | 我不知道 她疯了 |
[12:31] | She spelled “Robbie” wrong on every single T-shirt. | 每件T恤上的罗比都拼错了 |
[12:34] | – What?! – How are we gonna break it to her? | – 什么? – 我们该怎么告诉她? |
[12:36] | That’s what you’re worried about, Clare? | 你担心的就这个 克莱尔? |
[12:38] | At this very second, that’s what’s concerning you, | 在这秒钟?你担心的 |
[12:40] | a spelling mistake? | 居然是拼写错误? |
[12:41] | I find it disturbing, Erin. | – 我觉得这很烦人 艾琳 |
[12:43] | Tell you what, girls. | – 告诉你 女孩们 |
[12:44] | I don’t believe in God, but, see, if I did… | – 我不相信上帝 但如果我相信… |
[12:46] | Um, she’s lost the plot. | – 她喝醉了 |
[12:47] | …that’s what He would sound like. | – 他的声音就该是这样 |
[12:49] | We should have took our chances with the gypsies. | – 本该试试运气的 – 和吉普赛人 |
[12:50] | Travelers. Ooph. | – 是旅行者! |
[12:53] | Jesus Christ. | 老天爷 |
[12:55] | – What was that? – Did we hit something? | – 那是什么? – 我们撞到什么了? |
[12:56] | Oh, my God, it’s the polar bear! | 哦 我的天 是那只北极熊! |
[13:06] | Not again. | 不是吧 又来 |
[13:07] | Get it shifted, girls. | 搬走它 女孩儿们 |
[13:09] | This is rank. | – 这真恶心 |
[13:11] | Then why are we doing it? | – 我们为什么要那样做? |
[13:12] | Because Rita told us to, and I’m scared of her, Clare. | 因为瑞塔让我们做的 我好怕她 卡莱尔 |
[13:14] | I’m very, very scared of her. | 我非常害怕她 |
[13:16] | Why’s it so heavy? Aren’t they meant to be 90% wool? | 为什么这么重?我们不会… 哇哦! |
[13:18] | Just put your back into it. | 用点力 |
[13:20] | The sooner this is done, the sooner we’re back in the van | 越早处理好我们就能越早上车 |
[13:22] | and on our way to see Robbie. | 去看罗比 |
[13:23] | “Robie.” I mean, it so obviously doesn’t look right. | “罗比” 那看起来太不妙了 |
[13:26] | I am not getting back in that van, Michelle. The woman is a maniac. | 我不会回到车上 米歇尔 那女人是个疯子 |
[13:29] | We’ve come this far. We’re not turning back. | 我们都到这儿了 不能回去 |
[13:30] | – Oh, Jesus Christ. – What is it? | – 老天! – 什么? |
[13:33] | I just put my hand on its hole. | 它屁股里有坨屎 |
[13:35] | Fuck this. Let’s just make James do it, the lazy bastard. | 该死 我改让詹姆斯来的 懒鬼 |
[13:42] | Where is James? | 詹姆斯去哪儿了? |
[13:55] | Will you shut the fuck up? | 能闭上嘴吗! |
[13:58] | OK. | 好吧 |
[14:00] | So, as far as I can make out, | 在我看来 |
[14:01] | you think you left this James character with the gypsies. | 你们得抛下这个詹姆斯了 |
[14:03] | Travelers. | – 留给吉普赛人? – 旅行者 |
[14:04] | The small, annoying one thinks we should go back for him because…? | 这个吵闹的小家伙认为 我们该回去因为… |
[14:07] | They were so angry with us, he could be in danger, Rita. | 他们很生我们的气 他会很危险 瑞塔 |
[14:09] | And the mouthy curly one thinks we shouldn’t because…? | 这个大嘴卷发认为我们不该回去… |
[14:11] | – Because he’s a dickhead, Rita. – See, it’s tricky. | – 因为他是个笨蛋 瑞塔 – 瞧?很难办 |
[14:13] | Come on, Michelle! | 来啊 米歇尔! |
[14:14] | If we go back for him, we’re gonna miss the start of the concert. | 如果我们回去 就会错过开场 |
[14:16] | But he’s your cousin. | – 她是你堂弟 |
[14:17] | Who hasn’t lost a cousin or two in their time? | – 谁一辈子没丢过堂弟 |
[14:18] | OK, OK. | – 好吧 |
[14:20] | So, who agrees with Tiny Tears? Who thinks we should go back? | 谁同意哭兮兮? 谁认为我们该回去? |
[14:26] | – Orla! – I like James. | – 欧拉! – 我喜欢詹姆斯 |
[14:28] | I like Take That more. | 我更喜欢Take That |
[14:30] | Make a fucking decision. I’ve T-shirts to flog. | 快决定 我还要去卖T恤 |
[14:32] | Come on, girls. It’s Take That we’re talking about. | 快点 女孩们 这可是Take That |
[14:35] | I know, it’s just… | – 我知道 不过… |
[14:36] | You said it yourself, Erin, the greats don’t come here. | – 你自己说的 艾琳 大歌星不来了这里 |
[14:38] | We never got to see Bros, New Kids on the Block, Right Said Fred. | 我们再也看不到Bros 街头顽孩 Right Said Fred |
[14:43] | Let’s not add Take That to that list. | 别Take That也看不到 |
[14:45] | We can’t turn back. There’s too much at stake. | 这太重要了 我们不能回去 |
[14:47] | – James has the tickets. – Shit! | – 票在詹姆斯身上 – 该死! |
[14:49] | Despite John Hume’s optimism | 虽然约翰•休姆今天早些时候 |
[14:51] | earlier today, | 很乐观 |
[14:52] | the DUP leader, Ian Paisley, has said | 民族统一党领袖伊恩•帕斯利表示 |
[14:54] | that under no circumstances will his party sit at the same table as Sinn Féin, | 无论如何 他的党都不会和新芬党坐下来谈判 |
[14:59] | making all party talks impossible. | 任何谈判都不可能了 |
[15:01] | I can’t take it anymore. | 我受不了了 |
[15:03] | All these false promises, | 这些虚假承诺 |
[15:05] | waiting week after week, hoping today might be the day, | 等了一周又一周 希望今天也许就能成 |
[15:08] | only to be disappointed. | 只有失望 |
[15:09] | Don’t upset yourself, love. It’s just a wheelie bin. | 别难过 亲爱的 就是个垃圾桶 |
[15:11] | It’ll change my life, Gerry. | 这会改变我的生活 杰瑞 |
[15:13] | And Strabane’s had them for months. | 斯塔班郡几个月前就有了 |
[15:15] | I mean, what’s going on there? | 那里发生了什么? |
[15:17] | Who’s pulling the strings for Strabane? | 谁在操纵斯塔班? |
[15:20] | I mean, it’s against the Trades Description Act. | 不 这违反了《商品描述法案》 |
[15:22] | The label said mahogany. Sure, that’s barely oak. | 商标说是红木 其实连橡木都不算 |
[15:26] | Jesus, but I’m fuming, so I am. | 天 但我像被烟熏过了 |
[15:28] | – He’s gaining ground. – What? | – 它占领更多地方了 – 什么? |
[15:30] | The polar bear. | 北极熊 |
[15:32] | Margo Murphy’s niece saw him | 玛格特•墨菲的侄女 |
[15:33] | just outside the Abrakebabra in Coleraine, apparently. | 看到它在克尔雷恩 |
[15:35] | – That close? – I’ll get the holy water. | – 这么近了? – 我去拿圣水 |
[15:37] | Sarah, buzz Michelle’s mother there. | 萨拉 给米歇尔的妈妈打电话 |
[15:39] | Tell her we need our wains back. | – 告诉让得让孩子们回来了 |
[15:41] | I will surely, Daddy. | – 我会的 爸爸 |
[15:42] | Then we’ll barricade the front door, | 我们再把前门堵死 |
[15:43] | and if the worse comes to worst, | 以防最坏的情况 |
[15:45] | Jim across the road lent me his tranquilizer gun. | 对面的吉姆把麻醉枪借给我了 |
[15:47] | Nobody’s picking up. | 没人接电话 |
[15:48] | Why does Jim across the road have a tranquilizer gun? | 为什么对面的吉姆有麻醉枪? |
[15:50] | His brother had an awful lot of bother with devil worshippers. | 他弟弟经常被魔鬼崇拜者打扰 |
[15:53] | Excuse me? | – 什么? |
[15:54] | Aye, they set up camp on his farm, | – 他们在他的农场上露营 |
[15:56] | and he couldn’t shift them for love nor money, | 他不能给他们钱或者爱 |
[15:57] | so Jim bought a couple of guns and just… | 所以吉姆买几把枪只是为了 |
[16:00] | What, shot them? | 什么 射他们? |
[16:01] | Aye. I think it worked, you know. | 嗯 我想奏效了 |
[16:03] | I imagine it would, yeah. | 我想会的 对 |
[16:04] | I’m not convinced they were devil worshippers, you know. | 我不相信他们是魔鬼崇拜者 |
[16:06] | Sure their hair had never seen a brush | 当然是 他们从不梳头 |
[16:08] | and they were head to toe in tie-dye, Mary. | 从头到脚都是彩色的 |
[16:10] | Jesus Christ. | 老天爷! |
[16:12] | OK, I think we all just need to take a moment. | 好吧 我们都需要点时间 |
[16:17] | Don’t answer. That might be him. That might be the polar bear! | 别开门 可能是北极熊! |
[16:21] | Yeah, because they’re known for their impeccable manners. | 是啊 因为它们很有礼貌 |
[16:23] | They might come into your house and rip your throat out, | 他们会来你家 撕破你的喉咙 |
[16:25] | but they’ll knock on the door first. | 但会先敲门 |
[16:27] | Could you please stop pointing that thing at me, Joe? | 你能别拿枪指着我吗? |
[16:29] | Da. | 爸 |
[16:32] | Ach, Geraldine. | 杰拉尔丁 |
[16:34] | I hope you don’t mind. Your front door was open. | 我希望你们不介意 门是开着的 |
[16:36] | Can you believe this bloody polar bear? | 你能相信北极熊这事吗? |
[16:38] | At our wits’ end over at our place. | 让我们压力这么大 |
[16:40] | It’s desperate, so it is. | 是很绝望 |
[16:42] | Mary, Gerry. | 玛丽 杰瑞 |
[16:44] | Come on in, Deirdre, love, it’s open. | – 早 戴德 门没锁 亲爱的 |
[16:45] | Can you credit this arsehole? | – 你能相信这个混蛋吗? |
[16:47] | He’s gonna hold this whole town hostage, you mark my words. | 它要绑架整个小镇 记住我的话 |
[16:50] | He’s an evil bastard, Deirdre. | 它是个罪恶的混蛋 戴德 |
[16:52] | Look, I just want to get my two back home, if that’s all right, Mary. | 我只想接两个孩子回家 如果可以的话 玛丽 |
[16:54] | Aye, same here. You wouldn’t mind getting Clare for me? | 我也一样 可以让我接克莱尔走吗? |
[16:56] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么? |
[16:57] | Ssh! Listen. | 听- |
[17:00] | that escaped from Belfast Zoo this morning has been recaptured. | 今天早上从贝尔法斯特动物园逃走的动物已经被抓获- |
[17:03] | A group of firefighters who were helping with the search | 几位消防员帮助搜索 |
[17:06] | discovered the animal close to the A6, between Belfast and Londonderry, | 发现它在贝尔法斯特和伦敦德里郡之间的A6公路 |
[17:11] | feasting on a sheep carcass. | 吃一只羊的尸体 |
[17:13] | Oh, thank God for that. | 谢天谢地 |
[17:15] | Ah, better leave Jim’s gun back so. | 最好把枪还给吉姆 |
[17:18] | Michelle, James and Clare, | 米歇尔 詹姆斯 克莱尔 |
[17:20] | did they tell you they were coming round here? | 跟你们说在我们家? |
[17:22] | Aye, that’s right. | – 对 – 是的 |
[17:24] | The wee feckers. | 这些小杂种 |
[17:48] | What are you playing at? Get in the van, fucko. | 你在搞什么?快点上车 混蛋 |
[17:50] | You don’t have to if you don’t want to, James. | 如果你不愿意可以不去 詹姆斯 |
[17:54] | With all due respect, this has got nothing to do with you. | 没有不敬的意思 但这不关你的事 |
[17:56] | The way you treat this fella, it’s disgraceful. | 你们对待这孩子的方式很不体面 |
[18:00] | What is going on, James? | 怎么回事 詹姆斯? |
[18:01] | Jonjo and the lads, | 约翰约翰和他的朋友们 |
[18:02] | well, they just get me. | 很吸引我 |
[18:05] | And it turns out, I’m a really good salesman. | 结果 – 我是很好的推销员 |
[18:08] | He’s a natural. | – 他天生就会 |
[18:09] | So, what, you’re a gypsy now? | – 那又怎么样?你成吉普赛人了? |
[18:11] | Traveler! | – 旅行者! |
[18:12] | – Actually, gypsy’s fine. – I knew it. | – 吉普赛没关系 – 我就知道 |
[18:13] | Let’s get a move on! | – 我们得走了! |
[18:14] | Right. Get in the van, come on. | – 对 快点上车 |
[18:15] | And do not test me ’cause we’ve already missed PJ and Duncan. | 别考验我 因为我们已经错过PJ&Duncan |
[18:18] | – Is that who was supporting them? – Aye. | – 是那只支持乐队吗? – 对 |
[18:19] | Oh, I really like them! | 我真的很喜欢他们! |
[18:21] | I’m not leaving, Michelle. | – 我不走了 米歇尔 |
[18:22] | Not even for Gary Barlow? | – 盖瑞•巴洛也不看了? |
[18:25] | I don’t really rate him as a songwriter, you know. | 我觉得他其实不算唱作人 |
[18:31] | I’m sorry, Jonjo, but you just crossed the line there. | 对不起 约翰约翰 那是我的底线 |
[18:46] | My Michelle is gonna be wishing | 米歇尔等着被打死吧 |
[18:48] | she was mauled to death by that thing when I get my hands on her. | 等我逮到她 |
[18:51] | I don’t know what to do anymore. | 我不知道该怎么办了 |
[18:52] | I mean, they say that all teenagers are a bit rebellious, | 他们说青春期都有点叛逆 但… |
[18:55] | but Clare’s off the scale. She’s basically a delinquent. | 克莱尔太过分了 她简直就是行为不良 |
[18:58] | Have you considered adoption, Geraldine? | 你考虑过领养吗 杰拉尔丁? |
[19:00] | She’s 16, Sarah. Sure, she’s past the cut-off. | 她十六岁了 萨拉 我肯定她超过年龄了 |
[19:03] | And finally, amazing scenes | 今天晚上终于有了美妙的场景 |
[19:05] | in the King’s Hall this evening as the British pop sensations Take That | 应该流行乐团Take That |
[19:08] | play their first ever Northern Irish concert. | 在北爱尔兰首次演出 |
[19:17] | Girls, we just need some cold, hard proof | 瞧 姑娘们 我们需要铁证 |
[19:19] | they went to that concert, | 证明他们去了音乐会 |
[19:20] | and then, by Christ they won’t know what’s hit them. | 然后… 打得她们姓什么都不知道 |