时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | [drum roll] | |
[00:17] | [banging] | |
[00:23] | [man shouts indistinctly outside] | |
[00:24] | [Ma Mary] Already? They’ve started already? | 开始了吗? 他们开始了吗? |
[00:27] | Think it’s just a rehearsal, love. | 应该只是排练 |
[00:29] | They’ve been playing the same three songs since 1795. | 他们从1795年就演奏同样的三首歌 |
[00:32] | What do they need to rehearse for? | 他们干嘛要排练? |
[00:33] | Well, practice makes perfect, Aunt Mary. | 熟能生巧,玛丽阿姨 |
[00:36] | You know, that is why they are so cracker. | 所以他们才这么棒 |
[00:39] | I’m sorry? | 什么?妳说奥兰治团体很棒? |
[00:40] | Did you just call the Orange Order “cracker”? | |
[00:42] | I’m considering joining. | 我想加入呢 |
[00:44] | I don’t think they accept Catholics, Orla, | 他们才不接受天主教徒,欧拉 |
[00:46] | or, you know, acknowledge our right to exist. | 也不承认我们存在的权利 帮我们一下,杰瑞,这关不起来 |
[00:49] | Give us a hand here, Gerry. This’ll not close. | |
[00:53] | We need to shift ourselves. | 我们该出门了 |
[00:55] | -We’re the last Fenians standing. -Relax, love. | 我们是最后的芬尼兄弟会众 |
[00:57] | We’ve a good two or three hours before the rioting starts. | 放松点,亲爱的 我们在暴动前还有两到三个钟头 |
[01:00] | I’ll not settle myself until we’re over that border, Da. | 我要过界之后才能安心,爸 |
[01:04] | You’re absolutely sure we need the big clock, love? | 妳确定我们需要大钟,亲爱的? |
[01:06] | -We’ve been through this. -Don’t want to bring the wee clock? | 我们讨论过了,杰瑞 妳不想带那个小钟? |
[01:09] | I can’t be doing with the wee clock. | 小钟不够用 |
[01:11] | What exactly is your problem with the big clock? | 你对大钟有什么问题? |
[01:12] | I wouldn’t say I have a problem, as such. | 我不会说我有问题 |
[01:14] | It’s just much heavier and takes up a lot of room. | 只是很重又很占空间 |
[01:17] | I’m telling you, Mary. That’s how it starts. | 我告诉妳,玛丽,就是这样开始的 |
[01:19] | Now he’s dictating what size of clock you can pack. | 他现在指使妳要带哪种尺寸的钟 |
[01:21] | Next he’ll be telling you what to wear, what to say. | 下一个就会指使妳的穿著和话语了 不久之后,妳就得装死换身份了 |
[01:23] | Before you know it, you’ll be faking your own death, assuming a new identity. | |
[01:27] | Erin, I told you not to let him watch that Sleeping with the Enemy. | 艾琳!我叫妳 别让他看《与敌人共枕》的 |
[01:31] | -[Erin] Couldn’t stop him, Mammy. -Great show. | -我阻止不了他,妈咪 -好看 |
[01:32] | Stick that in the boot. | 把那塞进靴子里 |
[01:34] | [Gerry grunting] | |
[01:36] | You’ll be as well getting one of the wains to do it. | 妳不如叫其中一个孩子做吧 |
[01:39] | Out of the way. | 闪开 |
[01:42] | [groans] | |
[01:47] | -[door opens] -Right. | 好 听哪! 嗯,听哪! |
[01:48] | Listen to it. I mean, just listen to it. | |
[01:51] | They can’t– I mean, they don’t– Why do they have to be so loud? | 我是说我不能… 我不能…他们干嘛这么吵? |
[01:54] | -Breathe, love. -It’s far worse for me, Clare. | -呼吸,亲爱的 -我更糟,克莱儿 |
[01:56] | -I mean, my hearing is impeccable. -I’ve read the same paragraph 47 times | 我的听力无懈可击 (《白鲸记》) 我读了同一个段落47次 因为我不能专心,因为… 天哪!那个噪音! |
[02:00] | because I can’t concentrate, because– Oh my God, the noise! | |
[02:05] | This whale, he’s a bad brute, Mrs. Quinn. | 这只鲸鱼 他是坏英国佬,昆太太 我得知道牠怎么被抓的 |
[02:07] | I have to know if they catch him. | |
[02:09] | Can I come away with you, please? | 我能跟妳一起出门吗? |
[02:11] | Okay, well, if your mother has no objections, I don’t see why not. | 好,如果妳母亲没关系,我没意见 谢谢! |
[02:14] | Thank you. Thank you. | |
[02:17] | I’ll never forget this. Thank you! | 我不会忘记的!谢谢! |
[02:19] | She’s taking you to a caravan in Portnoo. She’s not giving you a kidney, Clare. | 她是带妳去波特努露营 不是要给妳一颗肾脏,克莱儿 |
[02:23] | Listen, Mary. I just did a reading. | 听著,玛丽,我刚用牌算命 |
[02:26] | The cards say if we go on this wee holiday we’re placing ourselves in grave danger, | 卡片说 我们要是这周去就会蒙受重大危险 |
[02:30] | which I’m not buzzing about, to be honest. | 老实说,我不太期待 |
[02:32] | You’re not psychic, Aunt Sarah. | 妳不是灵媒,莎拉阿姨 |
[02:34] | I am psychic, Erin. | 我是灵媒,艾琳 |
[02:36] | I did a course. I got a certificate. | 我上过课的 我领过凭证的 |
[02:39] | Aye, this does not look good. | (死亡、恶魔、上吊者) 这看起来不妙 |
[02:42] | Still no sign of the lottery numbers? | -还看不到乐透彩票号码? -没有,爹地 |
[02:43] | [Sarah] No, Daddy. | |
[02:45] | This psychic carry-on, it’s not all it’s cracked up to be, you know. | 这个灵媒的问题 没有人家说的那么好 |
[02:49] | Last night, I woke up to this wailing sound. | 我昨晚听到哭泣声 被吵醒 |
[02:54] | I thought to myself, “Jesus, it’s Granny Pat. | 我对自己想 这是派特奶奶想回来 |
[02:57] | She’s trying to cross over.” | |
[02:59] | Now, it turned out it was only Aggie next door. | 结果只是隔壁的阿吉 |
[03:01] | She’d put the electric blanket on full whack | 她把电毯开到最热 |
[03:04] | and scalded the legs of herself. | 烫伤了自己的腿 |
[03:06] | But still, it could just as easily have been– | 但还是有可能… 死去亲戚的灵魂? |
[03:09] | The disembodied spirit of a dead relative? | |
[03:11] | Exactly. My nerves are wrecked. | 没错 我好紧张 |
[03:14] | I’m living on a knife’s edge here. | 我活在刀锋边缘 |
[03:16] | -Is there any Rice Krispies? -[Orla] Shh! Shh! | 有爆米香吗? |
[03:19] | This is the best bit. | 这是最棒的部分! |
[03:23] | Okay, everyone. Remain calm. | 好,各位!保持冷静! |
[03:25] | I need you all to listen very carefully. | 我要你们仔细听好 |
[03:29] | [marching band music] | |
[03:32] | -[Mary] Okay, I’m going in. -[door opens] | 好,我过来了 天哪! |
[03:35] | -[knocking] -For the love of God, | |
[03:38] | don’t come in here! | 别进来! |
[03:39] | -Everything all right, Mary? -Stay back, Deidre. | 大家没事吧,玛丽? 退后,狄德瑞 |
[03:41] | This place is a death trap. | 这个地方是死亡陷阱 |
[03:43] | Mary, I hate to do this to you, | 听著,玛丽,我不想这样说 但我和马丁要上夜班 |
[03:44] | but me and Martin are both working nights, | |
[03:46] | and I’m nervous about leaving these two, what with the day that’s on it. | 我有点担心把他们留在家里 因为今天的状况 |
[03:48] | Don’t suppose you could take them with you? | 妳能把他们一起带走吗? |
[03:50] | -Ach, away, Deidre, it’s just– -The English thing? | -狄德瑞,只是… -是英国佬的问题? |
[03:53] | [sighs] Listen, Mary, I understand. | 听著,玛丽,我懂 |
[03:55] | I mean, he’s my nephew, and even I find it hard to get past. | 他是我姪子,连我都很难接受 |
[03:57] | If I’m totally honest, there’s times when I look at him and I feel… | 我要是老实说 我有时候看著他都觉得… |
[04:01] | well, it’s pure hatred. | 纯粹只有恨意 |
[04:04] | -I’ll not dress it up. -No, no, it’s not the English thing. | 我不夸张 喔,不,不是英格兰的问题 |
[04:07] | Hope to God it’s not the gay thing you’re offended by. | 我对神希望,不是因为他是同性恋? |
[04:09] | -There is no gay thing. -Because I’d be disappointed in you, Mary, | 我不是同性恋 那我就会很失望的,玛丽,不说谎 当然不是! |
[04:12] | -I’ll not lie. -Of course not. | |
[04:14] | I mean, if anything, the gay thing sort of cancels out the English thing. | 如果要说 同性恋的问题消弥了英格兰的问题 |
[04:17] | Again, no gay thing. | 再说一次,我不是同性恋! |
[04:19] | You wouldn’t move over there, James? I can’t see past your massive closet. | 你不能移动过去,詹姆斯 你巨大的柜子挡到我视线了 |
[04:23] | I’m just not sure we’ll have room in the caravan. | 我不确定露营还有位置 |
[04:25] | It’ll be grand. Us men can camp outside. | 没关系的 我们男人可以睡外面 |
[04:28] | -Oh, God. | -Oh, God. -天哪 -喔,天哪 |
[04:29] | Run and ask Jim across the road for the lend of his tent. | 去对面跟吉姆借帐篷 |
[04:32] | Well, thanks a million, Mary. I owe you one. | 万分感谢,玛丽,我欠妳一次 |
[04:34] | If you want our Ryan to sort that gable wall of yours out, you’ve only to ask. | 妳如果要我们莱安帮妳处理投料墙 妳只管开口 |
[04:39] | What’s wrong with our gable wall? | 我们投料墙有什么问题? (反抗军去死) |
[04:41] | -[Mary] Christ’s sake. -[Sarah] Do you think it’s an omen? | 天哪! 你们说这是恶兆吗? 对,现在看 |
[04:47] | -[band continues playing loudly] -Right? | |
[04:49] | Now watch. | |
[04:52] | [silence] | |
[04:53] | -What about that? -Whoa! | 怎么样? 哇 |
[04:56] | I tell you, girls, the double glazing, it’ll change your life. | 告诉妳们,双层玻璃能改变人生的 |
[04:59] | Yes, as I said, it’s… | 对,我说过… |
[05:02] | it’s very impressive, Jim, but we’re actually in a bit of a hurry, | 很厉害,吉姆 但我们有点赶时间 所以可以直接拿帐篷吗? |
[05:05] | so if we could just grab that tent– | |
[05:08] | [band plays loudly] | |
[05:12] | [silence] | |
[05:14] | Mind-blowing. | 真不敢相信 |
[05:16] | [Mary] What are they, stilts? | 那是什么,高跷? |
[05:18] | Golf clubs. | 高尔夫球竿 |
[05:20] | I thought… spatulas. | 我以为是锅铲 |
[05:22] | -They’re rifles. -[Sarah] Really? Are you sure? | 那是来福枪! 真的吗?你确定吗? |
[05:26] | Fairly sure. | 很确定! |
[05:27] | I also don’t understand what connection spatulas, golf clubs or stilts | 我也看不到 锅铲、高尔夫球竿、或高跷 |
[05:31] | would have to the Irish Resistance. | 和爱尔兰抵抗军有什么关联 |
[05:33] | Christ, he’s a dose. | 天哪,他真讨厌 |
[05:35] | Right. Once your tent is erect… | 等帐篷搭好 |
[05:37] | [snorts] | |
[05:38] | …you’ll want to think about where to safely store your food, | 你们要考虑在哪里放食物 |
[05:41] | because believe me, girls, | 因为相信我,女孩们 |
[05:43] | you do not want to attract predatory animals into your sleeping area. | 你们不想吸引捕食动物进睡眠区域的 |
[05:47] | Bears are particularly vicious. | 熊特别糟糕 |
[05:49] | Yeah, I’m not sure how many bears there are in Portnoo, though, Jim. | 对,波特努应该没有熊,吉姆 |
[05:52] | But there was a cheetah on the beach one time. | 但那天海滩上有只猎豹 |
[05:54] | That was a greyhound, Orla. | 那是只灰狗,欧拉 |
[05:56] | I know what I saw. | 我知道我看到的是什么 |
[06:03] | Gave you the Intrepid, did he? | 他借了你无畏号对吧? |
[06:05] | That’s his second-best tent, you know. | 那是他第二好的帐篷耶 |
[06:08] | Tell you what, son. | 告诉你,小子,我让你作主 |
[06:10] | I’m putting you in charge of it, okay? | |
[06:11] | Oh, please don’t. Please, don’t put me in charge of it. | 拜托不要让我作主 |
[06:14] | You’ll be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[06:16] | Right, there’s too many of us for one car. Some of you’ll have to go with my da. | 好,但我们这辆车人太多 有些人要跟爸走 |
[06:19] | Can I? Can I? | 我可以吗? 因为乔开车太快了 |
[06:20] | ‘Cause Joe drives really fast. | |
[06:23] | He, like, runs through red lights and takes corners on two wheels. It is class! | 他会闯红灯、用两轮转弯 太厉害了! |
[06:26] | It really is. | 真的! |
[06:28] | I think I’ll hop in with Mr. Quinn, if that’s okay. | 可以的话,我跟昆先生同车 |
[06:30] | Me too. | -我也要 -我跟我爸同车,他让我抽烟 |
[06:31] | I’ll go with me da. He lets me smoke. | |
[06:33] | You’re coming? What about the grave danger we’re putting ourselves in? | 妳要来? 我们那些重大危险呢? |
[06:36] | It’s a concern, but so is the fact I have nothing in for me Sunday dinner, so… | 嗯,那只是顾虑 但我周日也没准备晚餐,所以… |
[06:40] | All right, Joe, if you just follow me. | 好,乔,跟著我开车 |
[06:43] | Now, why should I follow you? | 我为什么要跟著你开车? |
[06:46] | -I’ve got the map. -Aye. | 我有地图 对,现在地图在我手里了 啊,爸 |
[06:48] | -Well, now I have the map. -Ach, Da. | |
[06:51] | Joe, it’s all just a bit trickier today. | 乔,今天比较不一样 |
[06:54] | There are so many roadblocks up. | 路上有很多路障和绕行道路 你知道的,我是开车维生的 |
[06:55] | There are so many diversions and, you know, I drive for a living. | |
[06:58] | He says this like it’s something to be proud of. | 他说得好像很骄傲一样 |
[07:00] | Look, we just need to get out of this place as quickly | 听著,我们得尽快又不招摇 |
[07:02] | and as quietly as possible. | 离开这地方 |
[07:05] | You know what age I am, boy? | 你知道我几岁吗,小子? 你知道我经历过几场游行吗? |
[07:07] | You know how many of these parades I’ve lived through? | |
[07:12] | You think I don’t realize how quickly a situation can turn? | 你以为我不知道情况变多快吗? |
[07:17] | Do you think I’d do anything to put my family at risk? | 你以为我会害家人冒险吗? |
[07:19] | No, of course not. I’m sorry. | 当然不是,对不起 |
[07:24] | Aye. | 好 |
[07:25] | What are you looking at, you tangerine toe? | 看什么看,橘色白痴! |
[07:28] | [Erin] Okay, Granda. | 好,爷爷 |
[07:29] | I think what’s happened here is, now correct me if I’m wrong, | 我认为现在发生的事… 我要是错的话纠正我 |
[07:32] | but I think your father has just driven through a police barricade. | 但我认为妳父亲刚开过了警察路障 |
[07:35] | [Mary] Well, it’s done now. | 覆水难收 |
[07:36] | Oh, that’s true. It’s probably not even that big a deal, | 是没错,大概没什么大问题 |
[07:39] | if you ignore the fact that Orangemen are circling us | 妳要是能无视橘衣人包围了我们 |
[07:41] | as though we’re their fucking prey. | 好像把我们当猎物一样! |
[07:43] | [Mary] It’ll be grand. | 会很棒的! |
[07:44] | I’m starting to understand how Moby Dick must feel. | 我开始了解白鲸的感受了 |
[07:47] | Christ, I’m sweating here. | 天哪,我一直冒汗 |
[07:49] | -[music blaring] -[inaudible arguing] | |
[07:58] | [Joe] You lot tell me where I can and can’t go in my own town? | 你们不准指使我只能去哪 |
[08:02] | Orange bastards! | 橘色的混帐! |
[08:04] | Sure, didn’t I predict this? | 我不是预测到这事了吗? |
[08:07] | No, you didn’t. | 不,妳没有 |
[08:08] | I said this trip would place us in grave danger, Erin. | 我说这趟旅程会让我们蒙受重大危险 |
[08:11] | Those were my very words. | 我就是这样说的 |
[08:13] | This isn’t grave danger. | 这并不是重大危险 |
[08:15] | Oh, look. That cop is pointing his gun at us. | 听著,警察用枪指著我们 |
[08:17] | I mean, it’s not ideal, but this is more of a pickle. | 这样说不理想,但这比较像“障碍” |
[08:22] | It’s a pickle, isn’t it, Granda? It’s just a pickle. | 这是障碍,对吧,爷爷? 这只是障碍 |
[08:24] | Assholes! | 王八蛋! |
[08:26] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[08:28] | -So, would you do me a reading, Sarah? -I would, surely, love. | 妳能替我算命吗? 我当然可以,亲爱的 |
[08:31] | Grow up, Michelle. | 长大点,蜜雪儿 |
[08:33] | Deck of cards can’t actually predict your future. | 一副牌不能预测未来的 |
[08:35] | It’s ridiculous. It’s medieval. | 太夸张了 这真是中古世纪 |
[08:37] | Shower of shites! | 一片屎! |
[08:39] | [crowd shouting, cheering] | |
[08:42] | They really don’t look that happy, do they? | 他们看起来不太开心,对吧? |
[08:44] | Why don’t we explain it was an accident, that we don’t want any trouble? | 我们何不解释这只是意外? -我们不想惹麻烦 -我才不要下车 -叫一个孩子下车 -什么? |
[08:47] | -I’m not going out there. -Send one of the wains. | |
[08:49] | -What? | -What? |
[08:50] | Well, the wee fella’s English. They might respect that. | -什么? -这小子是英格兰人 他们应该会尊重 |
[08:52] | -I think they would respect that. -Away you go, son. | -我认为他们应该会尊重 -下车吧,小子 |
[08:55] | -You’re not serious. -It’ll be grand. | 你们是认真的? 会很棒的! |
[08:58] | Underneath it all, I’m sure they’re reasonable enough people. | 虽然外表这样,他们应该是明理人 |
[09:00] | [men shouting] | |
[09:06] | Absolutely no chance. | 不可能! |
[09:09] | And how soon am I gonna meet this fella? | 我多快会遇见这家伙? |
[09:11] | Dead soon. Really soon. | 很快的 |
[09:13] | And answer me this. Is he a ride? | 回答我,他床上功夫厉害吗? |
[09:15] | Oh, God, aye. | 喔,天哪,当然 |
[09:16] | Is it just a casual thing, or are we talking a keeper here? | 是随性的关系吗? 还是更深入的关系? |
[09:20] | I’m thinking marriage. | 我认为是婚姻 |
[09:22] | -Holy fuck. -Catch yourself on. | 天哪! 别太自大,女人 |
[09:25] | To think, I could be staring at him right now. | 我可能现在就看著他呢 |
[09:28] | You can’t marry an Orangeman, Michelle. | 妳不能跟橘衣人结婚,蜜雪儿! |
[09:31] | That’s a pity, ’cause I think there’s something really sexy | 真可惜 我认为他们这么恨我们 |
[09:34] | about the fact that they hate us so much. | 还蛮性感的 |
[09:36] | [“Holiday” by Madonna plays] | |
[09:42] | ♪ Holiday ♪ | |
[09:46] | ♪ Celebrate ♪ | |
[09:50] | I hope your father appreciates the fact that I was the one | 我希望妳父亲感激 是我让我们脱身的 他不会的 |
[09:53] | -who got us out of that mess. -He won’t. | |
[09:55] | Nobody back there actually believed you were a Japanese tourist, Gerry. | 那里没人相信你是日本游客,杰瑞 |
[09:58] | They all thought you were a nutcase. They took pity on you. | 他们都以为你疯了、可怜你 |
[10:01] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Dear God, no. | 不不不,天哪,不! |
[10:04] | -What’s wrong? -I can’t find my purse. | -怎么了? -我找不到钱包 |
[10:06] | -I can see your purse right there. -No, that’s my sterling purse. | -我看得到妳钱包就在那里 -不,那是我的英镑钱包 |
[10:09] | I’m talking about my punt purse. I can’t find my punt purse, Gerry. | 我是指爱尔兰镑钱包 我找不到爱尔兰镑钱包,杰瑞 “喔,祝福圣安东尼 |
[10:12] | Blessed Saint Anthony, the grace of God has made you | |
[10:14] | the patron saint of all things lost and stolen. | 神的福祉让你成为失窃物品的圣人 |
[10:16] | I turn to you this day with childlike love and deep confidence– | 我带著童稚热爱和深刻信心祈求你…” |
[10:19] | -Look, Mary, calm down– -Calm down, Gerry? | -听著,玛丽,冷静点 -冷静,杰瑞? |
[10:21] | We have no punts. | 我们没有爱尔兰镑! |
[10:22] | We can’t go to the Free State without punts. | 我们去自由邦不能没有爱尔兰镑! |
[10:25] | We’re puntless. We haven’t a punt between us. | 我们没有爱尔兰镑!一镑都没有! 我要恐慌发作了! |
[10:27] | Oh, God, I think… I think I’m having a panic attack. | |
[10:31] | -Oh, stupid punts. -Over this? | 喔,愚蠢的爱尔兰镑 就这样? |
[10:34] | So what happened back there was totally fine, but this | 刚刚发生的事没关系,但这个… |
[10:36] | -is worth having a panic attack about? -You have to turn around. | 这就值得恐慌发作? 不,你得回头 |
[10:38] | There is more chance of me | 我还比较有可能跟妳父亲 私奔到夏威夷的拖鞋店… |
[10:40] | eloping with your father to a flip-flop shop in Hawaii– | |
[10:43] | Look, okay, fine, but that means we won’t be able to buy anything, | 听著,好啦! 但这代表我们什么都不能买 |
[10:47] | which means we’ll have no food, which means we’ll all starve to death. | 代表我们没有食物、我们会饿死的! |
[10:50] | So, you know, on your head be it, Gerry. Oh, actually, do you know what? | 那你就要负全责,杰瑞! 事实上,你知道吗? |
[10:54] | I think I put it in the suitcase. | 我钱包应该放进行李箱里了 |
[10:56] | False alarm there, Saint Anthony. Sorry for troubling you. | 虚惊一场,圣安东尼,抱歉打扰祢 |
[11:00] | ♪ It would be ♪ | |
[11:02] | ♪ It would be so nice ♪ | |
[11:09] | What’s this prick up to now? | 那王八蛋现在在干麻? |
[11:15] | [car doors slam] | |
[11:18] | What the hell were you playing at back there, “Kemosabe”? | 你在后面玩什么,印第安拍档? |
[11:21] | That’s actually a Native American term. | 这是美国原住民的词汇 |
[11:23] | -Who were you meant to be? -Japanese. | 不然你是谁? 日本人 |
[11:25] | I didn’t think you get much Japanese tourism in Derry, do you? | 德里没什么日本游客,对吧? |
[11:28] | Aye, ’cause that’s why it wasn’t believable, dickweed. | 因为这样就很难相信,白痴 |
[11:31] | -What’s going on? Why have we stopped? -Punt purse is in the suitcase. | 我们怎么停车了? 我的爱尔兰镑钱包在他妈的行李箱里 |
[11:33] | Punts are such a pain in the ass. Why can’t they just use sterling? | 爱尔兰镑真讨厌 我们干嘛不能用英镑就好? |
[11:37] | Well, they did for a while, Sarah, but then, you know, partition happened. | 他们用了一阵子,莎拉 然后就分治了 |
[11:40] | Holy God! | 天哪! |
[11:44] | Jesus Christ! | 天哪! |
[11:46] | Did you not put him in there, Aunt Mary? | 妳把他放进去的吗,玛莉阿姨? |
[11:48] | -No, I did not. -All right? How’s it going? | 不,我没有 好,你好吗? |
[11:51] | Not too bad. Not too bad. And yourself? | 还不赖,妳呢? |
[11:54] | I’m sorry, who are you? | 对不起,你是谁? |
[11:55] | Ah, Emmett’s the name. | 我叫艾莫特 |
[11:58] | Well, not my real name, like, but it’ll have to do. | 这不是我真名,但没办法 |
[12:01] | Anyway, I’ll not be keeping you. | 总之,别让我耽搁你们 |
[12:03] | -[Mary] No, hold on. Wait. -Yeah? | -等等! -嗯? |
[12:05] | Do you mind telling us what you’re doing in there? | 你可以告诉我们你在里面干嘛吗? |
[12:07] | Oh, right. | 喔,对 |
[12:08] | Well, during the last 24 hours, | 嗯,过去24小时内 |
[12:11] | crossing the border has become somewhat of a priority for me. | 我有跨越国界的需要 |
[12:14] | So, I did a bit of asking around, you know, | 所以我就到处问 |
[12:15] | just on the off chance someone would be heading down that way, | 看有没有人要往那边去… |
[12:18] | and your name came up, and, there you have it. | 你的名字被提到… 就这样 |
[12:22] | -Fantastic. -All right? Lovely to meet you. | 太棒了 好,很高兴认识你们 |
[12:26] | ♪ We need a holiday ♪ | |
[12:29] | I’m in shock. It’s insane. | 我好震惊,这太夸张了 |
[12:31] | -I don’t even think I fancy him. -What? | -我好像没在喜欢他 -什么? |
[12:33] | Well, it’s obviously him. It’s obviously my husband. | 显然他就是我丈夫 |
[12:35] | Like, it’s just too much of a coincidence. | 太多巧合了 |
[12:37] | Do you remember the whole “us being in grave danger” thing Sarah mentioned? | 你记得这整个 “我们蒙受重大危险”的事吗? 莎拉提到的? |
[12:40] | Well, I think… I think this might be it. | 我认为… 我认为就是这个了 |
[12:43] | I thought you said fortune-telling was medieval. | 我以为妳说算命很中古世纪? |
[12:45] | Yeah, well, something has made me reassess all that. What was it again? | 对,但我重新评估了一切 又怎么样了? |
[12:48] | Oh, aye, the fact that there’s an actual Provo in the boot of our car. | 喔,对,我们车厢有个 临时派爱尔兰共和军躲著 |
[12:51] | Oh, no! I’ve lost my bookmark. | 不! 我书签掉了!我找不页面了! |
[12:54] | Now I’ve lost my page. | |
[12:56] | Oh, my God, this day just goes from bad to worse. | 天哪,这天从糟糕变更糟了! |
[12:58] | Bit of perspective, maybe, Clare. | 稍微看状况好吗,克莱儿? |
[13:00] | I could grow to fancy him, I suppose. | 我大概可以喜欢上他 |
[13:01] | Why doesn’t someone just call the police? | 我们何不打电话给警察? |
[13:05] | ‘Cause that’s not how things work around here, James. | 因为这里事情不是这样的,詹姆斯 |
[13:07] | Well, how do things work here? How do they work? | 这里事情怎么样? 怎么样? |
[13:10] | Will one of you please explain it to me? | 你们可以解释给我听吗? |
[13:12] | Because sometimes I feel like I’ve gone through the fucking looking glass. | 因为我有时候觉得像身处无稽的世界 |
[13:17] | Calm down, James. | 冷静点,詹姆斯 |
[13:18] | Aye, don’t be such a dick, James. | 对,别这么混帐,詹姆斯 -还有其他事还是… -有 对,还有其他事 |
[13:22] | [knocking] | |
[13:23] | Was there something else, or…? | |
[13:25] | Yes. Yes, there was something else, actually. | |
[13:28] | I’m sure you have questions. I just don’t really wanna get into it all. | 听著,我知道你们有问题 我不想解释太多 |
[13:31] | Yeah, well we didn’t really want you to get into our boot. | 对,我们真的需要你下车 |
[13:33] | Maybe just leave the fella be, sure. What’s the odds? | 也许别烦他,又不会怎样? |
[13:36] | What if they pull us over at the checkpoint, Joe? | 检查哨要是临检我们怎么办? |
[13:38] | What if the army asks to search the car? | 军队要是要求检查车辆怎么办? |
[13:40] | [scoffs] The Brits are flat out with their own parade. | 那些混帐只在乎游行 |
[13:42] | -They’ll not bother with us. -That’s a good point. | 他们不会理我们的 -说得好 -你别插嘴 对,进去吧,小子 |
[13:44] | -Stay out of it, you. -Right, in you go, son. | |
[13:47] | -Ah, Da. -What do you want me to do? | 爸? 妳要我怎么做? |
[13:49] | Turf the wain out in the middle of nowhere? | 把这小子丢在荒野吗? |
[13:51] | But this is dangerous, Joe. He is dangerous. | 但这很危险,乔 他很危险 |
[13:54] | [Emmett] I’m not dangerous. | 我并不危险 |
[13:55] | In fairness, Emmett, | 老实说,艾莫特 你要是危险就不会自称危险了 是没错 你们听得到吗? |
[13:56] | if you were dangerous, you wouldn’t say that you were dangerous, | |
[13:59] | -would you? -[Emmett] True. | |
[14:01] | Shh! Can you hear that? | |
[14:05] | -[ticking] -[Michelle] Hear what? | 听到什么? |
[14:06] | -Come on, Emmett, out you go. -Ah, ah, ah! | 快点,艾莫特,出来 |
[14:08] | You just stay where you are, son. | 待在原处,小子 滴答声 |
[14:10] | Ticking. | |
[14:11] | It’s… it’s like a ticking sound. | 这是…滴答声 |
[14:15] | I’m not comfortable driving him across the border. | 我不想开车载他到边界 |
[14:18] | Fine. | 好 |
[14:19] | I’ll drive him. | 我来载他 |
[14:24] | Oh, dear God. | 天哪! |
[14:26] | We’re all involved in this, Da. | 我们都牵扯进去了,爸 |
[14:28] | We’ll decide what to do as a family. | 我们一家人一起决定 |
[14:33] | Bomb! He has a bomb! Listen, Mammy! | 炸弹!他有炸弹! 听著,妈咪!听著! 艾琳,那只是个大时钟 (佩姬快餐) |
[14:36] | -Listen! -Ach, Erin, that’s just the big clock. | |
[14:40] | [mariachi band plays] | |
[14:45] | [crowd on TV cheers] | |
[14:50] | It’s aiding and abetting. We’re talking serious jail time here. | 这算帮助和教唆 这可要坐很久的牢的 |
[14:53] | Well, it’s a risk we have to take. | 我们得冒这个险 |
[14:55] | No, it’s not, Joe. | 不对,乔 |
[14:56] | It’s not a risk we have to take. It’s a risk we shouldn’t take. | 我们不用冒这个险 我们不该冒这个险 |
[14:59] | -Don’t you take that tone with me, boy. -He seems like a nice enough fella. | 你不准顶嘴,小子 他看来是个好人,杰瑞 |
[15:02] | -We have to walk away from this. -[Erin] What if we can’t? | 我们得脱离这情况 要是脱离不了呢,爸? |
[15:04] | What if we don’t help him and he kills us all because we know too much? | 我们要是不帮她 他因为我们知道太多而杀了我们呢? |
[15:07] | I like him. I think he’s a character. | 我喜欢他 我认为他很有个性 |
[15:12] | -Well? -Just a cup of tea for me, please, love. | -嗯? -我要一杯茶 |
[15:14] | -Same here. -[Joe] And here, thanks, love. | -我也是 -我也是,谢了 |
[15:16] | Oh, and some Cokes for the wains, please. What do you fancy, Sarah? | 给小朋友喝可乐 妳想要什么,莎拉? |
[15:20] | -I wouldn’t mind a wee vodka. -Make that two. | -我想要喝伏特加 -两杯 |
[15:23] | -We don’t sell alcohol. -[baby cries] | 我们不卖酒 |
[15:26] | -I’ll take a tea. -Any food? | 那我喝茶就好 食物呢? |
[15:29] | We’re just looking. | 我们还在看 好吧 |
[15:31] | -[scoffs] Fine. -[Gerry] Yeah. | |
[15:33] | And at 2.25 a burger, looking is all we’ll be doing. | 一个汉堡两镑半,我们只能用看的 |
[15:37] | Ah, don’t mind me. Just grabbing a knife. | 别管我,只是拿刀子 我猜你们还没决定? 我会决定的,小子 |
[15:40] | -Take it you haven’t decided yet. -Just leave it with me, son. | |
[15:43] | Aye, no pressure. I’ll be over here if you need me. | 没有压力,需要我的话,我在那边 |
[15:47] | What the hell does he need a knife for? | 他要拿刀做什么? |
[15:49] | He’s eating his lunch. | 他在吃午餐 |
[15:51] | God, but he has great teeth, doesn’t he? | 天哪,但他牙齿很好,对吧? |
[15:53] | He really does, but… now, tell the truth. | 没错,但是… 老实说 |
[15:57] | The hair. Can you see a ginger tinge? | 他的头发 妳看得到几撮红发吗? |
[16:00] | [Sarah] Now that you mention it… | 妳一提,好像有 |
[16:02] | So Christ only knows what’s lurking downstairs. | 天知道他裤底有什么怪兽 |
[16:05] | And that is a concern. | 那真是顾虑 |
[16:07] | But spending the rest of your life with a fugitive is less of a concern? | 跟逃犯度过余生不算顾虑? |
[16:11] | Absolutely. | 没错 |
[16:12] | [pop song plays] | |
[16:18] | -Hey. -All right? | -嘿 -你好吗? |
[16:26] | I think you know who I am. | 你应该知道我是谁 |
[16:27] | Yeah. | -对 -你感觉得到 |
[16:28] | You sense it. | -对 -你感觉得到 |
[16:30] | No, I mean I remember. You’re with them. | 不,我是说我记得妳跟他们一伙的 |
[16:33] | Look, I just wanted to say, well, | 听著,我只想说 |
[16:35] | -there’s obviously something between us. -There is? | 我们之间显然有羁绊 -有吗? -肉体的吸引 -对我还没有用 -好 我不是说我不会喜欢上你 你长得不难看 -谢谢 -但你的红发… 我有一点 -些微的恐惧 -我不是红发 明明有一点 |
[16:38] | The physical thing isn’t really working for me yet. | |
[16:40] | -Right. -I’m not saying you won’t grow on me. | |
[16:43] | -You’re not a bad-looking lad. -Thank you. | |
[16:45] | But the ginger element… well, I’ve sort of got a borderline phobia. | |
[16:49] | -I’m not ginger. -There’s a tinge, Emmett. | |
[16:51] | And while I can’t say it won’t be a struggle, I’m willing to try. | 我不会说一切顺遂 但我愿意尝试 |
[16:57] | Great. | 太好了 |
[16:58] | Even though it sort of turns my stomach. | 虽然我有点作恶 |
[17:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:04] | You really think this’ll work? That they’ll tell us what to do? | 妳真的认为这有用? 牌会告诉我们怎么做? |
[17:08] | Sure, it’s worth a try. | 当然了,值得一试 |
[17:09] | Oh! Would you look at that? | 喔,妳看看 |
[17:12] | -What? What do they say? -I think– Now, I can’t be certain, | 牌说什么? 我认为…我不确定,但是 牌说妳该离开杰瑞 |
[17:16] | but I think they’re saying you should leave Gerry. | |
[17:22] | I could have told you that years ago, and I’m not psychic. | 我多年前就说过了,我可不是灵媒 好,听著,我还没听到好理由 |
[17:24] | [sighs] Okay. | |
[17:25] | Look, I’ve yet to hear anybody say anything | |
[17:27] | to convince me that bringing that lad across the border with us is a good idea. | 说载那家伙过国界是好主意的 |
[17:30] | Shit, he’s coming. | 妈的,他来了 |
[17:35] | I really didn’t wanna have to do this. | 我真的不想这样做 |
[17:37] | Jesus Christ! | 天哪! |
[17:38] | Get down! Everybody get down! | 趴下! 各位,趴下! |
[17:41] | -Is there something wrong with her? -Stop that, Erin. | 她有什么问题吗? 住手,艾琳 |
[17:47] | Sorry, Emmett. You were saying? | 抱歉,艾莫特,你说什么? |
[17:50] | Didn’t wanna put you in this position. | 我不想赶鸭上架 |
[17:52] | But I can’t stress the seriousness of my situation. | 但我得强调我状况的严重性 |
[17:55] | -Anything else? -Oh, do you know what? | -还要点什么吗? -妳知道吗? |
[17:56] | -I wouldn’t mind a knickerbocker glory. -Right. | 我要点超级缤纷圣代 好 |
[18:01] | -You need to help me out here. -We do that and we’re breaking the law. | 你们得帮帮我 我们这样做就是犯法 |
[18:04] | You recognize the legal system of a brutal, imperialistic oppressor, do you? | 你承认残暴 帝国压迫者的法制,是吧? |
[18:09] | If they can put me in jail for 20 years, then, yes, Emmett. Yes, I do. | 他们要是能让我坐20年牢 那么艾莫特,对,我承认 |
[18:11] | Listen, listen. Have you killed anyone, son? | 听著 你杀过人吗,小子? |
[18:14] | No. Well, at least not directly. | 没有 -没直接杀过 -这就对了 |
[18:17] | Well, there you go. So that settles it. | |
[18:19] | I don’t think that does settle it, actually, Joe. | 那就对了 我不认为这有什么对的,乔 |
[18:22] | You know what’s wrong with you, Gerry? | 你知道你有什么问题吗,乔? |
[18:24] | -You’re an awful wuss. -I’m not a wuss. | -你真是胆小鬼 -我不是胆小鬼 |
[18:26] | -You’re afraid of your own shadow. -No, I’m not. | -你连自己的阴影都怕 -才怪! |
[18:29] | Well, then grow a set of balls and help the fella out. | 那就长蛋蛋帮这家伙吧! |
[18:31] | I have a set of balls, thank you very much. | 我有蛋蛋,非常感谢! |
[18:34] | -[Mary] Oh, seriously, Daddy. -You’re even afraid of that wee girl. | 真的吗,爹地? 你连小女孩都怕 |
[18:37] | -What wee girl? -That waitress. | -什么小女孩? -服务生 |
[18:39] | You wanted a cup of tea. | 你点了一杯茶,她给你可乐 你只坐在那边说“甜美私处没关系” |
[18:41] | She brought you a Coke and you just sat there and said sweet Fanny Adams. | |
[18:44] | [snickers] Your granda said “fanny”. | 你爷爷说“私处” |
[18:46] | Well, that’s because I like Coke. | 因为我喜欢可乐! |
[18:48] | -Her customer service is shocking as well. -Aye, desperate. | 她的服务态度很不好 -对,很糟糕 -有人该说点什么的 对,杰瑞!你该说点什么! |
[18:50] | -[Sarah] Someone should say something. -Aye, Gerry! | |
[18:53] | Gerry should say something. | |
[18:55] | I will. No problem. | 我会的,没问题 |
[18:57] | I’ll say something. | 我就说点什么 |
[19:01] | Excuse me. | 不好意思! |
[19:03] | Excuse me, please. | 不好意思 -什么? -我只想说我… |
[19:09] | What? | |
[19:11] | Um, I just wanted to say that, uh, I, um… | |
[19:14] | I ordered a tea. You brought me a Coke, and that’s not acceptable. | 点的是茶 妳却给我可乐,这样不能接受 |
[19:17] | -But you drank the Coke. -That’s not the point. | -但你喝了可乐 -这不是重点 |
[19:21] | And your service has been nothing short of appalling. Your attitude is worse. | 妳的服务很糟糕 妳的态度更糟、不够好 |
[19:25] | It’s simply not good enough. | |
[19:26] | I’ll, uh… | 我就… |
[19:29] | I’ll bring you a tea. | -我给你端茶来 -最好是 |
[19:30] | You do that. | |
[19:33] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:36] | [sobs] | |
[19:38] | I got a bit of bad news today. | 我今天听到坏消息 |
[19:43] | I haven’t really been able to focus. | 我没办法专心 |
[19:47] | I’ve been a bit distracted, maybe. | 也许有点分心了 |
[19:50] | I’m sorry. | -对不起,我来清… -不,算了 |
[19:52] | -I’ll just– -No, no, no. | |
[19:54] | Ignore all that. | |
[19:57] | I’ll bring your tea right away, sir. | 我马上端茶来,先生 |
[20:06] | Well, there was absolutely no need for that. | 根本没必要这样 |
[20:09] | -Jesus, Gerry. -Harsh. | -天哪,杰瑞 -真严厉 |
[20:12] | -Awful. -Poor girl. | -真糟糕 -可怜的女孩 |
[20:13] | I can’t believe you did that, Daddy. | 我不敢相信你竟然这样,爹地 |
[20:16] | I… | 我… |
[20:17] | You asked me to. | 你叫我说的 |
[20:20] | How could I have known? | 我怎么会知道? |
[20:22] | And would you all just stop looking at me? | 你们别盯著我看了好吗? |
[20:26] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[20:28] | Fine. | 好 |
[20:29] | Do you know what? Fine. | 你们知道吗?好 |
[20:32] | I’ve had it with the lot of you. | 我受够你们了! |
[20:38] | And just for the record back there, I was being an Australian tourist, okay? | 还有之前的事 我是在装成澳洲游客,好吗? 我认为我的口音很像 |
[20:42] | Australian. And I happen to think that my accent was flawless. | |
[20:46] | “Excuse me, mate. Can you help us get out of here?” | 不好意思,老友 能帮我们离开这里吗? |
[20:51] | Flawless! | 超像的! |
[20:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:58] | We have to decide what to do here, one way or another. | 不管怎样,我们得决定要做什么 |
[21:01] | -Let’s just vote. -Leave him! | 我们投票吧 丢下他 |
[21:03] | I vote we run away and leave him. | 我投离开丢下他 |
[21:05] | I vote we take him, for better or worse and all that. | 我投不管怎样都带走他 |
[21:08] | I vote we take him. | 我投带走他 |
[21:10] | -Me too. -I can’t decide. | -我也是 -我不能决定 |
[21:12] | I decided, but I’m afraid to say what I’ve decided. | 我决定了 但我不敢说我决定了什么 |
[21:16] | Why don’t we just toss a coin? | 我们掷硬币决定怎样? (反抗军去死) |
[21:33] | Interesting… | 真有趣 |
[21:35] | So, heads, the wee RA man comes with us. | 头像就带走共和军小子 |
[21:38] | -Tails, we leave him. -Mmm. | 背面就丢下他 |
[21:40] | -Aye. Ready? -Go on, then. | 好了吗? 那好吧 |
[21:42] | [coin clatters] | |
[21:48] | -What is that, a fish? -A dolphin, is it? | 这是什么?鱼? 这是海豚对吧? |
[21:51] | It sort of looks like Moby Dick, actually. | 看起来像白鲸 |
[21:53] | -Ah, shite I used a punt, didn’t I? -What’s on the other side? | 妈的,我用了爱尔兰镑,对吧? 另一边是什么? |
[21:56] | -A harp. -So harp must be the head | -竖琴 -“竖琴”应该是头像 鱼应该是背面 有道理,对,因为鱼有尾巴 |
[21:59] | -and fish must be the tail? -Oh, that makes sense. | |
[22:01] | Yeah, because fish have tails. | |
[22:03] | -Just do it again with real money? -This is real money, Sarah. | 我们何不用真的钱来掷? -这是真钱,莎拉 -妳懂我的意思 |
[22:06] | -You know what I mean, normal money. -All right. Who has ten pence? | 正常的钱 -好吧,谁有十便士? -是他! |
[22:09] | It was him. | |
[22:11] | The mural on our house, the spray paint, it was Emmett. | 我们家的壁画喷漆 是艾莫特干的 |
[22:15] | -I can prove it. -Sly wee bastard. | 我能证明 狡猾的小混帐! |
[22:19] | -You bloody tout. -Where is Emmett? | 你这天杀的线人! 艾莫特上哪去了? |
[22:23] | There he is. | 他在那里 那是吉姆的帐篷吗? |
[22:24] | ♪ Yeah, yeah ♪ | |
[22:26] | ♪ Yeah ♪ | |
[22:29] | [Mary] Is that Jim’s tent? | |
[22:32] | ♪ Yeah, yeah ♪ | |
[22:33] | [sighs] | |
[22:35] | ♪ All right ♪ | |
[22:37] | [Mary] What’s he doing? | 他在做什么? |
[22:39] | ♪ What a man, what a man, what a man What a mighty good man ♪ | |
[22:42] | ♪ Say it again now ♪ | |
[22:45] | ♪ What a man, what a man, what a man What a mighty good man ♪ | |
[22:48] | ♪ He’s a mighty, mighty good man ♪ | |
[22:52] | I told you to look after that tent. | 我叫你看好帐篷的 |
[22:54] | No, you didn’t. You told him to look after it. | 你没有!你叫他看好帐篷的 |
[22:55] | Aye, blame the wain, big man. | 啊,责怪这小子!真是大肚量! |
[23:01] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[23:03] | Jim’s second-best tent. | 吉姆第二好的帐篷 |
[23:06] | How am I gonna break it to him? | |
[23:08] | ♪ My man gives real loving That’s why I call him “killer” ♪ | |
[23:11] | ♪ He’s not a wham-bam-thank-you-ma’am He’s a thriller ♪ | |
[23:14] | ♪ He takes his time And does everything right ♪ | |
[23:16] | ♪ Knocks me out with one shot For the rest of the night ♪ | |
[23:19] | ♪ He’s a real smooth brother Never in a rush ♪ | |
[23:22] | ♪ And he gives me goose pimples With every single touch ♪ | |
[23:25] | ♪ Spends quality time with his kids When he can ♪ | |
[23:28] | ♪ Secure in his manhood ‘Cause he’s a real man ♪ | |
[23:30] | ♪ A lover and a fighter… ♪ |