时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | ♪ I feel it in my fingers ♪ | |
[00:13] | ♪ I feel it in my toes ♪ | |
[00:16] | [vocalizing] | |
[00:19] | ♪ Love is all around me ♪ | |
[00:22] | ♪ And so the feeling grows ♪ | |
[00:25] | [vocalizing] | |
[00:28] | ♪ It’s written in the wind ♪ | |
[00:31] | ♪ It’s everywhere I go ♪ | |
[00:33] | Sweet Jesus. | 天哪 |
[00:35] | [vocalizing] | |
[00:36] | ♪ So if you really love me ♪ | |
[00:39] | ♪ Come on and let it show ♪ | |
[00:41] | Did I not ban this one? | 我没禁这首歌吗? |
[00:43] | Let me see. | 我看看,呃… |
[00:45] | Uh… | |
[00:46] | “Endless Love,” “The Power of Love,” “All You Need Is Love,” | 《无尽的爱》、《爱的力量》 《你只需要爱》、《爱有多深》 《一定是爱》 《我想知道什么是爱》 《我会永远爱你》 |
[00:49] | “How Deep Is Your Love,” “It Must Have Been Love,” | |
[00:51] | “I Wanna Know What Love Is,” “I Will Always Love You.” | |
[00:54] | No, Sister, you didn’t. | 不,修女,妳没禁这首 |
[00:58] | ♪ ‘Cause on my love you can depend ♪ | |
[01:03] | [hits note off-key] | |
[01:05] | Put it on the list. | 放上清单 太好了,女孩们,真好听 |
[01:06] | Uh, wonderful, girls. Lovely stuff. | |
[01:10] | Before I dismiss you for the weekend, a few announcements. | 在我让妳们解散前,我有事要宣布 |
[01:13] | On Monday morning, several of our year thirteens | 礼拜一早上有几位13年级生 |
[01:16] | will face their GCSE maths resit. | 要重考普通中等教育证书数学 |
[01:19] | Now, I know how daunting resit examinations can be, | 我知道重考有多吓人 |
[01:23] | so if anyone is feeling anxious or worried, | 如果有人焦虑担心或想谈谈 |
[01:26] | or even if you just want to chat, | |
[01:27] | please, please, do not come crying to me. | 千万拜托不要来找我哭 |
[01:31] | Let me see. What else? | 我看看,还有谁? |
[01:32] | Come on, come on, come on to fuck! | 拜托,他妈的什么? |
[01:34] | “Notice from Mr. Macaulay. | 麦考利先生的公告 |
[01:36] | This year’s destination for the Euro Trotters trip | 今年欧洲之旅的目的地是… 戏剧化的停顿… |
[01:39] | will be, dramatic pause–“ | |
[01:45] | Did you actually want me to do the dramatic pause? | 你们真的希望我为戏剧效果停顿? |
[01:49] | Interesting. | 真有趣 |
[01:51] | -Paris. It’s going to be Paris. -[gasps] | “巴黎”,是巴黎 |
[01:54] | If you need any further information, there is a stall in the foyer. | 妳们要是需要进一步资讯 大厅有个摊子 |
[01:58] | Sadly, I am unable to come on this one, as I despise the French. | 很可惜 我没办法参与,因为我痛恨法国人 |
[02:03] | [up-tempo song plays] | |
[02:04] | Name of the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit. | 以天父、圣子、圣灵之名 |
[02:10] | -[man sings in French] -[school bell ringing] | |
[02:12] | There’s so much I want to do. The Champs-Élysées, | 我想尝试好多事! 香榭大道、凯旋门、罗浮宫 |
[02:14] | the Arc de Triomphe, the Louvre. | |
[02:16] | A French fella. That’s what I want to do. | 我想尝试法国佬 |
[02:19] | Nation of rides. My fanny’s going funny just thinking about it. | 国度“骑”遇 我光想淫穴就痒了 |
[02:22] | -Could you not use that word, Michelle? -What, “fanny”? | 妳可以不要这样说吗,蜜雪儿? 什么?“淫穴”? |
[02:25] | -Why do you always have to be coarse? -Ach, what’s the big deal? | 妳为什么这么粗俗? 有什么大不了的?我们都有啊 我没有 |
[02:27] | -We all have one. -I don’t. | |
[02:29] | -You are one. -Of course, Beckett lived in Paris, | 你整个人就是淫穴 当然,贝克特住过巴黎 |
[02:32] | and if anybody’s influenced my writing, it is– | 如果有人影响过我的写作,那就是… |
[02:35] | -What, Brenda Beckett from 12A? -No! | -什么,12A室的布兰达贝克特? -不是! |
[02:37] | Not Brenda Beckett. “Beckett” Beckett. | 不是布兰达贝克特,是“贝克特”! |
[02:40] | If we go to Paris, I’d like to meet Nicole. | 我们要是去巴黎,我想见妮可 |
[02:42] | -Who’s Nicole? -[Erin] For God’s sake. | -妮可是谁? -天哪! |
[02:44] | How many times? It’s just an ad. She’s not a real person. | 几次了?那只是广告,不是真人 |
[02:47] | Neither is Papa. | 爸爸也不是真人! |
[02:49] | Be good conversation practice as well, you know, for the orals. | 这也算不错的对话练习 妳知道的,口头练习 |
[02:52] | -Which will be the only oral that you– -Yeah, okay, Michelle. | -就是你唯一做过的口头… -好了,蜜雪儿! |
[02:55] | -You didn’t let me finish. -Well, I sensed where you were going. | 妳可以让我说完吗? 我猜得出来妳想说什么 |
[02:59] | -Blowjobs. -Oh, God. | -口交 -天哪! |
[03:01] | Don’t tell me Charlene Kavanagh is going. | 别告诉我夏琳卡瓦纳要去 |
[03:04] | She is dying about herself. | 她超做作的 |
[03:06] | “Oh, I’m so good-looking. Oh, I’m so popular.” | “喔,我真美、我真受欢迎” |
[03:08] | If there ever was a more shallow, | 没有更肤浅 |
[03:11] | self-absorbed, generally unpleasant human being– | 更自恋、更讨人厌的人了… |
[03:14] | Hi, Erin. | 嗨,艾琳 |
[03:15] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[03:17] | Good. Grand. Not too bad. | 很好,太好了 不错,不能抱怨… |
[03:19] | Can’t complain. | |
[03:20] | Is the answer I’d have given if you’d asked how I was. | 妳要是问我,我就会这样回答 |
[03:24] | Right. Are you signing up for Paris? | 好,妳要去巴黎吗? |
[03:26] | I can’t convince that lot to come. | 我说服不了那家伙去 |
[03:29] | Looks like I’m going to need someone to hang out with. | 看来我得找人当朋友在一起了 |
[03:32] | It would be an honor. | 我很荣幸 |
[03:35] | Okay, well, I’ll see you later, then. | 好,那晚点见 |
[03:37] | You will, Charlene. Indeed you will. | 我们会再见的,夏琳! |
[03:40] | Did you hear that? | 妳有听到吗? |
[03:42] | The Charlene Kavanagh wants to hang around with little old me! | 夏琳卡瓦纳想跟小妹我在一起! |
[03:46] | You know what I admire most about you, Erin? Your unshakeable principles. | 你知道我最爱妳哪一点吗,艾琳? 妳不可动摇的原则 |
[03:49] | [French music plays] | |
[03:52] | Bonjour. Tout le monde. Comment allez-vous? | 日安,各位,你好吗? |
[03:55] | -Wise up, Jenny. -Where do we sign? | -聪明点,珍妮 -我们在哪里签名? |
[03:57] | Hold on. Stall the fucking ball. | 等等!球给我停住! |
[04:00] | 375 quid? Are you for real? | 375英镑?真的吗? |
[04:02] | What? £375 each? | 什么?每个人375英镑? |
[04:06] | -Isn’t there some sort of group discount? -It’s not Club 18 to 30. | -有团体折扣吗? -这又不是地中海俱乐部 |
[04:09] | -More’s the pity. -It is a bit steep, Jenny. | -真可惜 -是有点贵,珍妮 |
[04:11] | Just dip into your trust fund. I do it all the time. | 动用妳们的信托基金嘛,我常这样做 |
[04:15] | Our what? | 我们的什么? |
[04:16] | It’s like an account your parents set up for you to help pay for things, | 就是妳们父母替妳们设立的帐户 准备要付大学、妳们第一辆车 教育旅行的基金 |
[04:19] | like university, your first car, educational trips. | |
[04:23] | I did not know about this. | 我没听过这东西 |
[04:26] | -Did you know about this? -No, did I fuck. | -妳听过吗? -我他妈的才没听过 |
[04:29] | Trust fund, you say? | 妳说信托基金? |
[04:31] | Interesting. | 真有趣 |
[04:33] | Dip into your trust fund? Of course, no bother at all. | 动用信托基金?当然了,没问题 |
[04:37] | Pass us then the phone. I just need to ring the bank. | 把电话给我,我要打给银行 |
[04:39] | 7-6-5-4-3-2-1. That’s the account number and the password. | 七六五四三二一 这就是帐户,密码是…什么? 密码是什么? |
[04:43] | What is it again? What was it now? | |
[04:45] | Oh, aye. Catch yourself on! | 喔,对,别夸张了! |
[04:47] | Da, for God’s sake, will you turn that down? | 爸,天哪,你可以关小声一点吗? |
[04:50] | I have turned it down. It’s at zero. | 我已经关小声了,现在是静音 |
[04:51] | …opportunity there. | |
[04:53] | I don’t know how he does it. | 我不知道他怎么办到的 |
[04:54] | You telling me I don’t have a trust fund? | 妳是说我没有信托基金? |
[04:56] | There you go. You’re not as slow as you look. | 这就对了,妳没我想得笨 |
[04:58] | Do I have a trust fund, Mary? | 我有信托基金吗,玛丽? |
[05:00] | Listen, girls, there are no trust funds. There are no funds, period. | 听著,女孩们,没有信托基金 没有基金,就这样 |
[05:03] | For God’s sake! | 天哪! |
[05:05] | Okay. That’s one portion of red fish, one portion of white fish, | 好,那么一份红鱼、一份白鱼 |
[05:10] | -two bags of chips– -No, no, no. | -两包薯条… -不不不! |
[05:12] | -Two bags won’t be enough. -Two’s plenty, Joe. | 两包不够 两包很够了,乔 |
[05:14] | -Four. Four should cover it. -Three, then. We’ll compromise. | 四包够我们吃 那就三包,我们就妥协 |
[05:17] | -I’ll compromise you through that window. -That’s enough, Da. | -我就把你妥协丢出窗户 -够了,爸! |
[05:20] | The tight bastard is trying to starve us all, Mary. | 这个穷王八想饿死我们,玛丽! |
[05:23] | Okay, four bags of chips, then. | 好!那就四包薯条! |
[05:25] | And I want 12 chicken nuggets, a small battered hot dog, | 我要12个鸡块,小的面糊热狗 |
[05:28] | -plenty of onions, plenty of– -[Erin] Get a move on, Daddy. | -很多洋葱、很多… -好了,爹地 |
[05:31] | At that chippy, it’s every man for himself on a Friday night. | 那家炸鱼薯条到了周五就是战场 |
[05:33] | I am trying to concentrate here, Erin. | 我努力想要专心,艾琳 |
[05:35] | -All right, Mammy? -All right, love. | -好吗,玛丽? -好的,亲爱的 |
[05:37] | Did you ask about the trust fund? | 妳问了信托基金吗? |
[05:40] | Uh, I don’t have one. | 我没有信托基金 |
[05:42] | I take it that means I don’t have one. | 那代表我也没有? |
[05:43] | For the love of God. | 天哪! |
[05:45] | -Will four bags be enough? -More than enough. | 四包够吗? -够了! -我认为五包比较保险 -你觉得呢,爸? -写五包 |
[05:48] | I say we need five, to be safe. Do you not think, Da? | |
[05:51] | -Stick down five. -[sighs] | |
[05:52] | -Five bags of chips, then! -I’ll have a chicken fillet burger. | 那就五包薯条! 我要吃鸡排汉堡 不加生菜、番茄、起司 |
[05:55] | No lettuce, no tomato, no cheese. | |
[05:57] | -I’ll just write “plain,” will I? -No onions, no cucumber. | -我就写“白汉堡”怎样? -没洋葱、没黄瓜 |
[06:00] | -One plain– -No relish, no pickles, no mayonnaise. | -一个白… -没腌菜、没腌黄瓜、没美乃滋 |
[06:02] | -No chicken. -What do you mean, no chicken? | -没鸡肉 -你说“没鸡肉”是怎么回事? 懂了 |
[06:05] | -[phone ringing] -Get that. | |
[06:06] | [sighs] | |
[06:08] | It’s a chicken burger, of course I want chicken! | 这是鸡肉汉堡!我当然要鸡肉! |
[06:12] | -What are you, a simpleton? -[Erin] Hello? | 你是怎样?笨蛋吗? -喂 -没鸡肉 |
[06:14] | No chicken. | |
[06:17] | It’s Uncle Colm. | 是柯伦姆叔叔 |
[06:18] | Well, I’m not taking it. I’ve been stung once already this week, | 我不接,我这礼拜上过一次当了 |
[06:21] | and I’m 45 minutes talking about his new shoelaces. | 花了1小时45分讨论他的新鞋带 |
[06:25] | I’ve stopped answering my phone altogether for fear it’s him, Mary. | 因为他,我不再接电话了,玛丽 |
[06:28] | -Will you take it, Da? -No chance, love. | 你可以接吗,爸? 不可能,亲爱的 |
[06:29] | I mean, I know I shouldn’t say this about my own brother, but by Christ | 我知道不该数落自己兄弟,可是… 天哪,他真是个无聊的王八蛋 有谁要接吗? |
[06:33] | -he’s a boring bastard. -Is somebody going to take it or not? | |
[06:36] | -Don’t be cheeky. -Less of the cheek, you. | -别放肆! -少耍嘴皮子! |
[06:40] | How’s it going, Colm? | 你好吗,柯伦姆? |
[06:42] | Would you ever think of going cordless? | 你考虑过装无线电话吗? |
[06:44] | Aye, it was freezing cold earlier, that’s true. | 对,今天稍早有点冷,是没错 |
[06:47] | Gemma Sharkey went cordless and she’s like a new woman now, Gerry. | 珍娜夏奇用无线电话 她现在是全新的女人了 |
[06:50] | -No, it’s not as cold now. -She can make a call from her living room, | 不,现在没那么冷了 她能从客厅、餐厅、卧室打电话 |
[06:54] | from her kitchen, from her bedroom… | |
[06:56] | Right, look, Colm, I don’t have long. We’re sending to the chippy here. | 对,听著,柯伦姆,我在忙 我们要去这里一家炸鱼薯条店 |
[07:00] | And the other night, right, and this is no word of a lie, she rang me from the bath. | 那天晚上,对,这不是说谎 她一边泡澡一边打给我 |
[07:05] | These cordless phones are the future. | -无线电话是未来的趋势 -什么? 天哪! |
[07:07] | -What? Oh, my God! -What’s up? | |
[07:10] | Our Colm’s in the police station. | -怎么了? -我们的柯伦姆在警局! |
[07:12] | Last night, two gunmen forced their way into his house, | 昨晚两个枪手闯进他屋里 |
[07:15] | tied him up, stole his van. | 把他绑起来、开走他厢型车 |
[07:17] | Dirty bastards. | 龌龊的王八蛋! |
[07:18] | Oh, God, love you, you poor critter. | 天哪,亲爱的,你这可怜的孩子 |
[07:21] | You’re to come straight round here, hear me? | 你马上过来,听到了吗? |
[07:23] | Oh, of course. Of course. | 喔,当然了 |
[07:26] | Is he all right? | 他没事吧? |
[07:28] | He is traumatized, Gerry. | 他受创伤了,杰瑞! |
[07:31] | He’ll take a steak and kidney pie. | 他要点牛排和腰子派 |
[07:34] | Do you think five bags will be enough? | 你认为五包够吗? |
[07:36] | [“Push It” by Salt-N-Pepa plays] | |
[07:40] | ♪ Ah, push it ♪ | |
[07:42] | Seven bags of chips, | 七包薯条、12个鸡块 一个小面糊热狗 |
[07:44] | 12 chicken nuggets, one small battered hot dog, | |
[07:49] | -one plain chicken burger… -Give me that. Me. | -一块白鸡肉汉堡… -给我!贱货! |
[07:52] | Thank you, Fionnula. | 谢谢,费欧娜拉 |
[07:54] | -All right? Any joy with the trust fund? -Nah. | 好吗?信托基金有著落吗? |
[07:57] | According to my ma, we’re actually quite poor. | 根据我妈说,我们还蛮穷的 |
[07:59] | Aye, I think we might be as well. | 对,我们应该也一样 |
[08:01] | -What’s yours? -[Clare] Uh… | 妳要点什么? |
[08:02] | Can I p-please get one–one fish supper and one cowboy special, | 我要一份鱼晚餐和牛仔特餐 |
[08:05] | -please, Fionnula, thank you, please? -It’ll be ready when it’s ready. | 拜托,费欧娜拉,谢谢 等好了就好了 |
[08:08] | Well, Jenny Joyce was talking through her fat hole about this trust fund thing. | 珍妮乔伊斯肥嘴不停说信托基金的事 |
[08:11] | -[Fionnula] What’s yours? -Don’t rush me, Fionnula. | -妳的呢? -别催我,费欧娜拉 |
[08:14] | Where the fuck are we going to get the money for Paris now? | 我们他妈的要上哪凑钱去巴黎? |
[08:17] | We could sell our organs. | 我们可以贩卖器官 |
[08:18] | We could. We could sell our organs. | 是可以,我们能卖器官 |
[08:21] | Or, and forgive me if this is a bit left field, | 要是有点夸张,请原谅我 |
[08:24] | but could we not, you know, get jobs? | 但我们不能去工作吗? |
[08:26] | There are no jobs in Derry. | 德里没有工作,大家都这样说 那这些是什么? |
[08:27] | -That’s all you hear anybody say. -So what are these? | |
[08:31] | I never really looked at this before. I assumed they were all dead cat posters. | 我没好好看过这里 我以为这全是死猫海报 |
[08:35] | -Missing cat posters. -If you’re an optimist. | “走失猫”海报 要看妳乐不乐观 |
[08:38] | I’m not sure if I’d be suited to any of these. They’re all very practical, | 我不确定我能不能胜任任何工作 这些很实际,我只是比较…有创意 |
[08:41] | and I’m just more… creative. | |
[08:43] | You’re more of a slabber. | 妳比较像会耍嘴皮子的人 |
[08:50] | Fuck’s sake. | 天杀的!我认为其他人在看这个 |
[08:52] | I think other people are onto this thing, girls. | |
[08:54] | -Oi! I’ll not ask you again. -A large cowboy, Fionnula. | 喂,我不会再问了! 大号牛仔特餐 费欧娜拉,盐不要少放 小英国佬呢? |
[08:57] | -And don’t be shy with the salt now. -What about the wee limey? | |
[08:59] | Well, dicko? | 嗯,屌人? |
[09:01] | I’m okay, thanks. | -我不用了,谢了 -什么? 我不想吃 |
[09:03] | -What? -I don’t really want anything. | |
[09:06] | You don’t want anything? | 你不想吃? |
[09:07] | How could you not want anything? It’s lovely. | 你为什么不想东西?真可爱 |
[09:08] | -I don’t really fancy it, that’s all. -I don’t understand. | 我只是不想吃,就这样 我不懂 |
[09:11] | -Are you not feeling well, James? -I don’t like it, okay? | -你不舒服吗,詹姆斯? -我不喜欢! 好吗? |
[09:15] | It’s too greasy! It’s much, much too greasy! | 太油了!太多油脂了! |
[09:19] | Even the smell of it makes me feel physically sick. | 连味道都让我不舒服! |
[09:24] | I’m sorry that you had to hear that, Fionnula. | 对不起,妳得听这话,费欧娜拉 |
[09:27] | You’re a fucking embarrassment. | 你真是他妈的丢脸! |
[09:29] | Get him out of here. | 把他赶出这里! |
[09:30] | [Michelle] You heard the woman. | 你听到她的话了 |
[09:32] | ♪ Ah, push it ♪ | |
[09:34] | ♪ Push it real good ♪ | |
[09:36] | [Colm] There was a knock at the door. | 有人在敲门 |
[09:38] | This must have been… | 应该是…那时8点、8点半 |
[09:39] | ah, we’re talking eight, half-eight, | |
[09:41] | for I was halfway through me dinner. | 我晚餐才吃到一半 |
[09:43] | And up I got to open it. | 然后我去开门 |
[09:46] | And there they both were, large as life. | 然后他们两个都在门外 活生生的 |
[09:49] | And the taller fella… | 比较高的那家伙 |
[09:51] | though, to be fair, there was no more than an inch in it. | 但没高超过2公分半 |
[09:54] | Jesus wept. | 天哪 |
[09:55] | The slightly taller fella, he says to me, says he, | 稍微高一点的家伙 他对我说,他说: “你知道我们是谁吗?” 谁能好好吃晚餐呢? |
[09:59] | -“Do you know who we are?” -How’s a body supposed to enjoy dinner? | |
[10:02] | And I says to him, says I, “Well, I can’t be sure now, | 我对他说,我说 “我不确定 但你能摘掉巴拉克拉法帽吗?” |
[10:05] | but maybe if you took off the balaclavas.” | |
[10:08] | And then he says to me, the slightly taller fella does, | 然后他对我说 那个稍微高一点的家伙 |
[10:12] | he says, “Step aside. We’re armed.” | 他说:“站到一旁,我们有武器” |
[10:14] | Crass. | 太棒了 |
[10:15] | And that’s when the smaller fella, | 那个比较矮的家伙 |
[10:18] | although, as I say, we’re talking an inch… | 虽然只矮个2公分半 |
[10:20] | -[whispers] Mammy, make it stop. -…inch and a half at most. | 妈咪,叫他住口 -最多不超过3.8公分 -我要喝酒 他想到好主意,把我绑在电暖器边 |
[10:22] | -I need a drink. -He has the bright idea | |
[10:24] | of tying me to the radiator, you see. | |
[10:27] | And I remember saying to myself, says I, | 我记得我对自己说,我说 |
[10:29] | “Colm, it’s a good job you have the economy seven on the old timer, | “柯伦姆 还好你的老定时器有七号省能方案 |
[10:34] | or you’d be roasted here.” | 不然你就被烤死了” |
[10:35] | Did you go for the economy seven in the end, Colm? | 你后来选了 七号省能方案吗,柯伦姆? |
[10:37] | I thought you says the hot water settings were a minefield. | 我以为你说热水设定是地雷区? |
[10:40] | For the love of God, Sarah, no diversions, please. | 天哪,莎拉,别让他分心 |
[10:42] | Aye, come on, let’s pack it up. They tied you to the heater. | 对,快说完,他们把你绑在电暖器边 |
[10:44] | They did indeed. | 的确如此 |
[10:46] | And there I am, shackled to the thermostatic valve | 我就这样 被我的新鞋带绑在暖气阀 |
[10:49] | with me new shoelaces, | |
[10:50] | when one of them, the smaller fella– | 他们其中一个 比较矮的那一个 |
[10:53] | -or, hang on, maybe it was the– -Doesn’t matter, Colm. | -等等,也许是… -不重要,柯伦姆 |
[10:55] | Well, it was one of the two. | 嗯,是他们其中一个 |
[10:57] | He’s looking for the keys to the van, | 他在找厢型车的钥匙 |
[10:59] | all ranting and raving and getting himself all worked up, | 一边叫骂一边生气 |
[11:03] | threatening to set fire to my good chaise longue and all sorts. | 威胁要把我的长沙发和东西烧掉 |
[11:07] | By Jesus, they were absolutely desperate to borrow the van. | 天哪,他们很想要借走我的厢型车 |
[11:10] | Colm, they didn’t “borrow” your van. | 柯伦姆,他们没借走你的车 |
[11:12] | They stole your van, | 他们偷了你的车 |
[11:14] | used it to move arms across the border, | 用来在边界走私武器,然后炸掉了 |
[11:16] | and then they blew it up. | |
[11:17] | Aye. Nightmare altogether. | 是,真是恶梦一场 |
[11:19] | Or diabolique, as they say in France. | 或跟他们法国人说的一样“恶魔” |
[11:22] | Or, “You’re still not going to Paris,” as they say in Derry. | 或跟德里人说的一样:“妳不去巴黎” |
[11:24] | Ach, well, I’m delighted for you, Colm. | -嗯,我很替你高兴,柯伦姆 -什么? 我是说…嗯 他之前什么都不顺 |
[11:27] | -What? -Well, I just mean that, | |
[11:29] | well, before he had nothing really going for him, | |
[11:32] | but now, well, now he is somebody. | 但现在…你是个人物了 |
[11:36] | Now he’s the fella that got tied to his own radiator. | 你现在是被绑在电暖器的家伙了 |
[11:39] | -Thanks, Sarah. -[Sarah] We should ring UTV, | 谢了,莎拉 我们该打给U频道叫他们做专访 |
[11:41] | get them to do an interview. | |
[11:43] | When Shauna Sharkey was interviewed– | 湘娜夏奇受访问时,妳记得那时候 她哥哥被绑架吗? |
[11:45] | do you mind the time where her and her brother got hijacked? | |
[11:47] | Well, Fionnula gave her free chips for a month. | 费欧娜拉给了她一个月的免费薯条 |
[11:50] | -You’re joking. -Honest to God. | -妳没开玩笑? -我实话实说 |
[11:52] | -[doorbell rings] -I’ll go. | 我去! |
[11:57] | You will never guess what she’s done this time, Erin. | 妳猜不到她这次做了什么的,艾琳! |
[12:01] | Did she nick the noticeboard from the chip shop, Clare? | 她从薯条店偷了公布栏吗,克莱儿? |
[12:05] | ♪ You’re unbelievable ♪ | |
[12:07] | Fionnula was out the back, cashing up. | 费欧娜拉从后面出去收钱 |
[12:09] | I sneaked in, yanked it off the wall and away I went. | 我偷进去 从墙上扯下公布栏、然后走人 |
[12:13] | I was like a thief in the night. | 我像个夜晚的小偷 |
[12:15] | [scoffing] | |
[12:16] | You were “like” a thief in the night? | 妳“像”夜晚的小偷? 妳真的就是夜晚的小偷 |
[12:18] | You actually were a thief in the night, | |
[12:20] | and you stole from Fionnula, of all people. | 妳还偷了费欧娜拉的东西! |
[12:22] | Fionnula! | 费欧娜拉耶! |
[12:24] | I once saw her punch a Rottweiler, Michelle. | 我看过她揍一只洛威拿犬,蜜雪儿! |
[12:26] | If she finds out about this, she’ll kill you. | 她要是知道就会杀了妳! |
[12:28] | Kill us. You’re an accessory after the fact now, | 杀了“我们”! 妳现在算共犯了,朋友 -天哪! -我能问妳干嘛偷公布栏吗? |
[12:31] | -my friend. -God! | |
[12:33] | Can I ask why you stole the noticeboard? | |
[12:35] | So we get first dibs on all the jobs. | 这样我们就能第一个应征所有工作! |
[12:37] | [James] Wouldn’t it have been easier to just remove the notices? | 把布告拿走不是更快吗? |
[12:40] | They’re only Blu Tacked on. | 那只是贴上去的 |
[12:44] | Fuck off, dickweed. | 去死,白痴! |
[12:45] | [Erin] Christ, what possessed you, Michelle? | 天哪!妳有什么问题,蜜雪儿? |
[12:47] | Yeah, the more I talk about it and the more I sober up… | 天哪! 我越说就越酒醒 |
[12:51] | -the less sure I am, really. -[Clare] You were drunk? | 我就越不确定 妳醉了? |
[12:53] | [Erin] Brilliant! | 太棒了 |
[12:55] | Fuck. We’re not like Jenny Joyce. | 听著,我们不像珍妮乔伊斯 |
[12:57] | Nobody is just going to hand us things. | 没人主动会给我们东西的 |
[13:00] | But that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t have things. | 但不代表我们不能拥有东西! |
[13:02] | Come on, Clare. | 拜托,克莱儿 |
[13:04] | [French music plays] | |
[13:06] | I know how much you’ve dreamed of seeing the Arc de… | 我知道妳有多想去凯…门… |
[13:09] | whatever the fuck it’s called. | 不管那他妈的叫什么 |
[13:11] | James… | 詹姆斯 |
[13:13] | I know how much you want to practice the shit out of the past participle. | 我知道你多想练习过去分词 |
[13:16] | Orla… | 欧拉 |
[13:19] | you really, really buzz off those Renault Clio ads. | 妳真的很爱雷诺克里欧广告 |
[13:22] | And you, Erin. | 还有妳,艾琳 |
[13:24] | Well… you’re just riding Charlene Kavanagh. | 嗯… 妳则跟夏琳卡瓦纳上床 |
[13:28] | I’m not riding her. | 我才不要跟她上床 |
[13:29] | I just think it might be time I moved on, friendship-wise. | 我只是认为我们不该当朋友了 |
[13:32] | You are aware you’re talking to your current friends? | 妳知道自己在跟现任朋友说话吗? |
[13:36] | We can’t give up on Paris. | 我们不能放弃巴黎! |
[13:38] | Let’s do this, girls. Let’s just make it happen. | 我们要这样做,我们要让愿望成真! |
[13:40] | God, I’ve never seen you so fired up. | 天哪,我没看过妳这么振奋! |
[13:42] | I will buck a French lad, Erin. | 我也会跟法国男孩上床,艾琳! |
[13:44] | I will buck a French lad, so help me God. | 我会跟法国男上床,愿神帮助我! |
[13:49] | So, firstly we have the tutoring. | 首先,我们有家教,我们所有人里 |
[13:52] | And out of everyone, | |
[13:53] | I thought you might be best suited to that, Clare, because– | 我认为妳最适合,克莱儿,因为… |
[13:56] | I’m the brightest. | 我是最聪明的 |
[13:57] | Well, in that conventional sort of way, I suppose. | 嗯,用传统方式来看吧 |
[14:00] | There’s also some babysitting. | 还有保母 |
[14:02] | The child will be in bed, | 这孩子会睡在床上 妳应该处理得了的,蜜雪儿 |
[14:03] | so you should just about be able to manage that, Michelle. | |
[14:06] | [Michelle] Oh, thanks. And you should just about be able to manage this. | 喔,谢了 妳应该处理得了这个 |
[14:09] | Always the lady. | 总是当淑女 |
[14:11] | There’s also some gardening, mowing a lawn, et cetera. | 也有园丁、割草等等 |
[14:14] | This will require a bit of muscle, so… | 这需要肌肉,所以… |
[14:17] | you should take that one, Orla. | 妳该接下来,欧拉 |
[14:20] | No, I should do that one. | 不,我该来 |
[14:21] | It’s a man’s job, Erin. I’m a man. | -这是男人的工作,艾琳,我是男人 -这有待争议 嗯,我比欧拉更像男人 |
[14:23] | -That’s debatable. -I’m more of a man than Orla. | |
[14:26] | I do not accept that. | 我不接受 |
[14:28] | Come on, Erin. | 拜托,艾琳 |
[14:29] | Fine. So, that leaves dog-walking and washing a car. | 好啦! 那剩下遛狗和洗车 |
[14:33] | Is it a Renault Clio? | -车是雷诺克里欧吗? -不是 那我来遛狗 |
[14:34] | -No. -I’ll take the dogs. | |
[14:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:39] | [“Little Green Bag” by George baker Selection plays] | |
[14:42] | Let’s go to work. | 我们去工作 |
[14:47] | ♪ Yeah ♪ | |
[14:53] | ♪ Looking back on the track For a little green bag ♪ | |
[14:57] | ♪ I got to find just the kind Or losing my mind ♪ | |
[15:02] | ♪ Out of sight in the night Out of sight in the day… ♪ | |
[15:07] | You thieving wee fuckers! | 妳们这些偷窃的小王八! |
[15:17] | -[Michelle] How did you find out? -Doesn’t matter how she found out. | 妳怎么知道的? 她怎么知道不重要了,蜜雪儿 |
[15:20] | That’s not what’s important, what’s important is that we are all deeply– | 这不重要 重要的是我们都深深地… |
[15:23] | -Her mother rang me. -You told your ma? | 她妈妈打电话给我的 妳告诉妳妈? |
[15:26] | Okay, I cracked. | 好,我屈服了! 我没办法承受就招了! |
[15:28] | I couldn’t handle it, and I cracked. | |
[15:30] | -For fuck’s sake, Clare. -Enough! | -他妈天杀的,克莱儿… -够了! |
[15:33] | Where do we go from here? | 接下来要怎么办? |
[15:34] | Mary, look, you’re family. | 玛丽,听著 妳是家人 |
[15:37] | Well, you’re good people. | 妳是好人 |
[15:39] | Well, you’re decent people. | 嗯,妳算好人 |
[15:41] | But I have to set an example. | 但我得做个好榜样 |
[15:43] | No. Dear God, no. | 不!亲爱的神啊,不! |
[15:45] | You’re not talking about a ban. | 妳不是在说禁买令吧? |
[15:46] | [whispers] Yes. | 是! |
[15:47] | Let’s call it a suspension. I’m sorry, Mary. | 我们叫这暂时禁买,对不起,玛丽 |
[15:50] | Ach, Fionnula. What about you? I thought I could smell vinegar. | 费欧娜拉,是妳啊? 我就知道闻到了醋味 |
[15:53] | I’m just on my way to meet our Colm here. I’m a nervous wreck. | 我只是来见我们的柯伦姆 我紧张得要命 |
[15:58] | We’re doing this interview, you see, for UTV. | 我们要替U频道做访问 |
[16:01] | -I’m going to be on UTV, Fionnula. -Save your breath, Sarah. | 我要上U频道,费欧娜拉 不要费唇舌了,莎拉 |
[16:05] | There’ll be no free chips. | 不会有免费薯条的 |
[16:07] | There’ll be no chips, full stop. | 不会有薯条了,就这样 |
[16:08] | Excuse me? | 不好意思? 妳要我礼拜五怎么办 费欧娜拉?煮饭? |
[16:10] | What do you expect me to do on a Friday, Fionnula? Cook? | |
[16:12] | -You expect me to cook? -You could order a pizza. | 妳要我煮饭? 妳可以订披萨 |
[16:15] | -Pizza is not as nice. -[Mary] No. | -披萨比较不好吃 -不 |
[16:16] | You are right, Orla. Pizza is not as nice. | 妳说得对,欧拉,披萨没那么好吃 |
[16:20] | Maybe you should have all thought about that. | 也许妳该想过的 |
[16:23] | Is there nothing we can do? | 我们能做些什么呢? (费欧娜拉炸鱼薯条) |
[16:25] | [“Little Green Bag” resumes] | |
[16:28] | So, not only are we not going to Paris, | (关闭) 所以我们不只不能去巴黎 |
[16:31] | we’re spending our Sunday scrubbing Fionnula’s fucking fish hole for free. | 我们周日还得 免费刷洗费欧娜拉的鱼洞 |
[16:34] | Aye, and she’ll be back from Eucharist soon, so get a shift on. | 对,她瑜珈课快回来了,快工作 |
[16:37] | It’s slave labor, Erin. | 这是奴役,艾琳 |
[16:39] | It’s worse than slave labor. We’re not even getting paid. | 这比奴役还糟糕 我们还没拿钱 |
[16:42] | Look, Mammy had to cut some sort of deal. | 听著,妈咪得达成协议 |
[16:43] | Would living without fried food really be so bad? | 不吃炸物有这么糟吗? |
[16:46] | [all] Yes! | 有! |
[16:49] | She wouldn’t actually have banned us. She was bluffing. | 她不会真的禁止我们的,只是唬人 |
[16:50] | She’s not bluffing, Michelle. | 她不是唬人,蜜雪儿 |
[16:52] | -Didn’t she ban the McGuigan twins? -Seriously? | -她不是禁止了麦桂根双胞胎吗? -真的吗? |
[16:54] | Sure. That’s why they lost all the weight. | 当然,所以她们才瘦下来的 |
[16:57] | Right, girls. No dicking about. | 对,女孩们,别闹了 |
[17:00] | [“All Right” by Supergrass plays] | |
[17:02] | We need to leave this place fucking spotless. | 我们需要把这里清得一尘不染 |
[17:06] | ♪ We are young ♪ | |
[17:07] | ♪ We run green ♪ | |
[17:09] | ♪ Keep our teeth nice and clean ♪ | |
[17:12] | ♪ See our friends See the sights ♪ | |
[17:15] | ♪ Feel all right ♪ | |
[17:18] | ♪ We wake up, we go out ♪ | |
[17:22] | ♪ Smoke a fag, put it out ♪ | |
[17:25] | ♪ See our friends See the sights ♪ | |
[17:28] | ♪ Feel all right ♪ | |
[17:33] | ♪ Are we like you? ♪ | |
[17:35] | ♪ I can’t be sure ♪ | |
[17:38] | ♪ Of the scene As she turns ♪ | |
[17:41] | ♪ We are strange ♪ | |
[17:43] | Fuck this. | 去他的 |
[17:54] | -[sprays] -It’s still sticky. | 还是…很黏 |
[17:58] | How? | 喔…还是很黏 |
[17:59] | How is it still sticky? | |
[18:02] | Is it worse than when we started? | 这比我们刚开始更糟了吗? |
[18:06] | I think it might be, yeah. | 我认为应该是,对 |
[18:08] | -Great. -[James] Oh, I see. | -太棒了 -我知道了 |
[18:11] | Yeah. This isn’t Windolene. | 对,这不是玻璃清洁剂 |
[18:14] | This is… | 这是… |
[18:16] | This is mayonnaise. | 这是美乃滋 |
[18:18] | Great work, folks. | 干得好,各位 |
[18:19] | Absolutely brilliant. | 实在是太棒了 |
[18:22] | Well done, everyone. | 干得好,各位! |
[18:23] | It’s been a productive morning. | 今天早上进度真多! |
[18:26] | Fionnula will be absolutely thrilled. | 费欧娜拉会很高兴的! |
[18:29] | [muffled dance music blaring] | |
[18:52] | All right? | 好吗? |
[18:55] | -[turns music off] -Boo! | |
[18:57] | -Where did you get all this? -[Michelle] Fionnula’s cupboard. | -嘘! -妳在哪里弄到这些的? 费欧娜拉的橱柜 |
[18:59] | I think she might have a bit of a problem. | 她可能有点麻烦 |
[19:01] | You think Fionnula might have a bit of a problem? | 妳认为费欧娜拉可能有点麻烦? |
[19:04] | Put it away and get back downstairs, now. | 拿走、马上回去楼下! |
[19:07] | -Sit yourselves down. Have a wee drink. -No, Michelle. It’s wrong. | 坐下,喝一点 不,蜜雪儿,这样不对! |
[19:10] | So are those ski pants, Clare, didn’t stop you pulling them over your hole. | 滑雪裤也不对,克莱儿 但妳今天早上还是穿著遮洞了 |
[19:14] | Wait for it. | 等等喔… |
[19:18] | -Michelle! -Don’t be a shower of bore bags. | -蜜雪儿! -别当个球袋! |
[19:23] | Sláinte, motherfuckers. | 干杯,王八蛋! |
[19:25] | -No, no, no, no! -Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! | -不不不! -妈的! |
[19:27] | [gasps] | |
[19:31] | [flames roaring] | |
[19:40] | Are you throwing alcohol on it? Are you actually throwing alcohol on it? | 妳用酒精洒?妳真的用酒精? |
[19:43] | And what in the name of God are you doing, seasoning it? | 妳天杀的在做什么?腌渍? |
[20:06] | -Wow. -[Clare coughs] | 哇! |
[20:08] | On a scale of one to ten, how dead do you think we are? | 从一到十 我们有多惨? |
[20:15] | [Colm, on TV] The taller fella. Well, it was one of the two. | 其他人…他们两个其中之一 |
[20:17] | Anyway, he says to me, says he… | 总之,他对我说,说他… |
[20:20] | -It’s the truth, Mammy. -Erin, if you expect me to believe | 这是真的,妈咪 艾琳,妳要我相信蜜雪儿 拿著香精蜡烛跌倒 |
[20:23] | that Michelle tripped while carrying a scented candle, | |
[20:25] | you must think I came up the Foyle in a bubble. | 妳们一定以为我很容易上当 |
[20:27] | [Sarah on TV] My uncle still finds it all quite difficult | 我叔叔还觉得很难过 |
[20:30] | -to talk about. -It’s my bit! It’s my bit! | 这是我的段落! |
[20:32] | -What are we going to do? -Oh, for God’s sake, Mary, would you look? | 我们要怎么办? 天哪,玛丽,妳看嘛! |
[20:36] | You’re missing my big moment. | 妳错过我的大时机了 |
[20:38] | Two gunmen of roughly the same height | 两个身高类似的枪手把他门踢开 用他的鞋带把他绑在电暖器边 |
[20:41] | kicked his door down and tied him to the radiator | |
[20:44] | with his own shoelaces. | |
[20:46] | He’d barely had those shoelaces a week, John. | 他那些鞋带买了不到一周,约翰 |
[20:49] | They threatened him with physical violence. | 他们用肢体暴力威胁他 |
[20:52] | They threatened to burn his house down before manhandling… | 他们威胁要把他家烧毁,然后骚扰… |
[21:06] | Why would two gunmen break into a chippy? | 两个枪手为什么要闯进炸鱼薯条店? 真的很痛! |
[21:08] | Ah! That really hurt. | |
[21:10] | -You’re such a pussy. -What were they looking for? | 你真胆小 他们在找什么? |
[21:13] | Chips, obviously. | 当然是薯条 |
[21:14] | They were looking for the keys to the van. Keep up, Erin. | 他们在找厢型车的钥匙 记起来,艾琳 |
[21:17] | Do you think we should knock them about a bit? | 妳认为我们该稍微揍他们吗? |
[21:19] | -No. -Nothing drastic. Just a few slaps. | -不要! -不会太激烈,打几个巴掌就好 |
[21:22] | I said no, Sarah. | 我说不要了,莎拉! |
[21:24] | -What, not even the wee gay fella? -I’m not gay. | 什么?这个小同志男也不要? -我不是同志 -好 这样应该可以了,准备好了吗? |
[21:27] | Okay, that should do it. Ready? | |
[21:30] | I hate to be a health and safety stickler, | 我不想坚持卫生安全标准 |
[21:31] | but surely you’re not actually planning on leaving us, are you? | 但妳们没要把我们留在这里,对吧? |
[21:34] | -[door slams] -[footsteps] | |
[21:37] | [whispers] Back door. Back door. Back door. | 后门! -推! -我推了! -拉! -锁住了! |
[21:40] | Hurry up. | |
[21:42] | [man sings in French] | |
[21:53] | [gasping] | |
[21:55] | -[door rattles] -[Mary whispering] Push it, push it. | |
[21:58] | -[Sarah] I’m pushing! I’m pushing it! -[Mary] Hurry up! | |
[22:00] | [Sarah] It’s locked! | |
[22:08] | What the fuck’s going on here, exactly? | 这里他妈的怎么了? |
[22:10] | Okay… | 好… |
[22:12] | um, all right. | 嗯,好… |
[22:15] | Well, what happened was… | 事情是… |
[22:19] | Michelle was carrying this scented candle… | 蜜雪儿拿著香精蜡烛… |
[22:22] | [“Never Gonna Get It” by En Vogue plays] | |
[22:25] | It’s just not as nice. | 这没那么好吃 |
[22:32] | ♪ No, you’re never gonna get it ♪ | |
[22:33] | -♪ Ow! ♪ -♪ Never, ever gonna get it ♪ | |
[22:35] | -♪ No, not this time ♪ -♪ No, you’re never gonna get it ♪ | |
[22:38] | -♪ My love ♪ -♪ Never, ever gonna get it ♪ | |
[22:42] | ♪ No, you’re never gonna get it ♪ -♪ Ow! ♪ | |
[22:44] | -♪ Never, ever gonna get it ♪ -♪ Not this time ♪ | |
[22:46] | -♪ No, you’re never gonna get it ♪ -♪ My love ♪ | |
[22:49] | ♪ Never, ever gonna get it ♪ | |
[22:50] | ♪ Ooh bop ♪ |