时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – Control your boy, man. – What? | -管管你的朋友 哥们 -什么 |
[00:05] | Come on! | 算了 |
[00:06] | Hey, get off of him, man! | 从他身上下来 哥们 |
[00:07] | This guy just started yelling at my boy. | 那人就开始朝我兄弟吼 |
[00:09] | Racial stuff. | 种族歧视那种 |
[00:10] | I got you something. | 我有东西给你 |
[00:15] | A quinceañera. | 成人礼 |
[00:16] | Yes, your daughter will become a woman. | 是的 你的女儿要长大成人了 |
[00:18] | Please don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[00:19] | We don’t wanna live with grandma. | 我们不想跟外婆一起住 |
[00:22] | I wanna keep my kids. | 我想把我的孩子们留在身边 |
[00:23] | With the money that the state is going to give me– | 州政府还会给我一笔钱用于… |
[00:25] | These kids aren’t a paycheck! | 那俩孩子不是你的支票 |
[00:27] | I’m opening an investigation into your office’s handling | 关于你们警局如何处理约翰逊案 |
[00:30] | of the Johnson case. | 我正在开展一起调查 |
[00:31] | Or you reconsider your announcement. | 或者你可以重新考虑你的参选 |
[00:33] | I’m the sheriff of Los Angeles County, | 我是洛杉矶郡的警长 |
[00:36] | and I aim to keep this job. | 我打算继续担任这一职务 |
[00:37] | I have information that can hurt Bill. | 我有一些信息可以伤害到比尔 |
[00:39] | I want you to concede the race. | 我要你在竞选中认输 |
[00:41] | Explain it to me again. | 再给我解释一遍 |
[00:42] | Two dead in two days. | 两天内死了两个人 |
[00:44] | They’re all informants for the department. | 两人都是警局的线人 |
[00:46] | Someone is killing our CIs. | 有人在杀我们的线人 |
[01:03] | Pick up, damn it! | 接电话啊 该死 |
[01:21] | You don’t need to go down there. | 你不用过去 |
[01:22] | It’s nothing I haven’t seen. | 我什么都见过 |
[01:23] | I know. But you don’t need to see this one. | 我知道 但你没必要看这个 |
[01:34] | So it is Levon. | 说明他就是利万 |
[01:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[01:38] | Was it a struggle? | 他们打斗过吗 |
[01:40] | It was an execution. | 一枪解决 |
[01:42] | So his own people did this. | 所以是他的同伙干的 |
[01:44] | That’s how it looks, yeah. | 看上去是这样 |
[01:45] | I just met with him last night. | 我昨晚才见过他 |
[01:48] | He was leaving town. Gettin’ out the game. | 他正打算出城 打算金盆洗手 |
[01:52] | I should have known. | 我早该料到的 |
[01:53] | Those are the consequences in his world. | 这是他的命运 |
[01:55] | That is not on you. | 不怪你 |
[01:58] | Besides, we have a bigger issue here. | 而且我们还有更重要的问题 |
[02:00] | How did they find out? | 他们是怎么发现的 |
[02:17] | Jacob. | 雅各布 |
[02:20] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[02:24] | Man, what happened? | 老天 发生了什么 |
[02:25] | You got banged upside the head, brother. | 你的头上挨了一下 哥们 |
[02:27] | – Lucky it wasn’t worse. – Jacob, where’s Curtis? | -还好不太严重 -雅各布 柯蒂斯在哪 |
[02:30] | – They took him. – Who took him? | -他们把他抓走了 -他们是谁 |
[02:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:58] | Hey, handsome. Where have you been? | 帅哥 你去哪了 |
[03:01] | Just dealing with a situation. | 只是在处理一起事件 |
[03:02] | So have I. Your daughter’s quinceañera is tomorrow. | 我也是 明天就是你女儿的成人礼了 |
[03:05] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[03:06] | It’s only been 15 years in the making. | 我们只准备了15年而已 |
[03:09] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[03:11] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[03:13] | Bill. | 比尔 |
[03:15] | Someone’s killing informants. | 有人在追杀线人 |
[03:18] | They got Curtis. He’s in the wind. | 他们抓走了柯蒂斯 他失踪了 |
[03:20] | The Mayor? | 市长吗 |
[03:21] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[03:24] | If informants are being killed… | 如果有线人被杀… |
[03:26] | There could be a leak. I just don’t know yet. | 可能有消息泄露 我还不确定 |
[03:29] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[03:31] | – Whatever I have to. – Okay. | -尽我所能 -好 |
[03:35] | Just remember your daughter. | 记得你女儿的成人礼 |
[03:37] | There’s not a thing in this world | 这世上没什么能阻止我 |
[03:38] | that’ll stop me from being there. | 参加她的成人礼 |
[03:41] | I love you, honey. | 我爱你 亲爱的 |
[03:43] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[03:53] | Tell me something. | 跟我说说情况 |
[03:54] | There’s no smoking gun, if that’s what you mean. | 没有确凿的证据 如果你想问这个 |
[03:56] | Well, how many is it now? | 现在有几人了 |
[03:56] | Three confirmed dead. One missing. | 三人已确认身亡 一人失踪 |
[03:58] | And they were all ours? | 都是我们的人吗 |
[03:59] | Yeah. I mean, informants get passed around. | 对 线人四下分散 |
[04:01] | Well, I know that, Cade. | 我知道 凯德 |
[04:02] | What I’m asking you is what’s the thread? | 我问的是 有什么线索 |
[04:04] | How were they connected? | 他们之间有什么联系 |
[04:05] | Who groomed ’em? Who shared ’em? | 谁培养的他们 谁把他们招募进来的 |
[04:07] | – We’re workin’ it, boss. – Two of them were registered. | -我们正在查 老大 -他们中有两人登记在系统里 |
[04:09] | Levon was not. | 利万没有 |
[04:11] | That was Luna’s. | 他是卢纳的线人 |
[04:15] | So all those informants had their own crews they ran with, right? | 所有线人都有自己管理的队伍 对吧 |
[04:19] | That means they have people in County. | 这意味着他们在郡里有人 |
[04:21] | They still gotta get the names from somewhere. | 他们还得从别处弄到名单 |
[04:22] | I hate to say this but maybe it’s one of our own. | 我不想这么说 但可能是我们自己人 |
[04:24] | You know, a deputy working a jail… | 某个在监狱管事的警官 |
[04:27] | It’s the clearest answer we’ve got right now, boss. | 这是我们现在最清楚的答案了 老大 |
[04:29] | No, we’re missing something. | 不 我们漏掉了一些东西 |
[04:32] | Get me answers. | 给我找答案 |
[04:39] | Please. Make yourself at home. | 请进 就像在自己家一样 |
[04:41] | Nice seeing you too, Jerry. | 见到你也很高兴 杰瑞 |
[04:43] | Is this the kinda treatment | 莱莉领导的警局 |
[04:43] | I can expect from the Riley administration? | 就打算用这种态度对待我吗 |
[04:45] | Well, that’s completely up to you. | 这完全取决于你 |
[04:47] | Are you willing to do what’s necessary? | 你愿意为我们竭尽全力吗 |
[04:49] | I’ve been giving this a great deal of consideration. | 我一直在考虑这个问题 |
[04:52] | And I don’t think it’s time to share my information | 我认为现在我还不能跟你分享 |
[04:54] | on Hollister with you. | 有关霍利斯特的信息 |
[04:58] | Fine. I have Johnson. | 好吧 我还有约翰逊 |
[05:00] | – That is more than enough. – No, it’s not. | -这已经足够了 -才不够 |
[05:03] | And how do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[05:04] | I’ve seen more cases successfully prosecuted | 我这辈子见过的胜诉案例 |
[05:06] | than you might have in your entire career. | 可能比你从业以来接手的所有官司都多 |
[05:08] | This one’s a loser. | 这案子成不了 |
[05:09] | You keep telling yourself that, Jerry. | 你就自以为是吧 杰瑞 |
[05:12] | Good day. | 祝你一天愉快 |
[05:15] | It stinks in here. | 这里太臭了 |
[05:18] | I can hardly breathe. | 我都要喘不上气了 |
[05:19] | – They should bleach this– – Shut up, Carter! | -他们应该给这儿消个毒… -闭嘴 卡特 |
[05:24] | What’s your problem? | 你怎么回事啊 |
[05:28] | Why did you do it? | 你为什么这么做 |
[05:29] | Come on, that guy had it coming. | 得了吧 那家伙活该 |
[05:31] | No, not that. | 不是这件事 |
[05:32] | The lie. | 是为什么说谎 |
[05:33] | ‘Cause I knew you would back me. | 因为我知道你会替我打掩护 |
[05:35] | – That’s what we do. – Not anymore. | -我们就是这么铁 -不再是了 |
[05:38] | You compromised me in front of the sheriff. | 你当着警长的面出卖了我 |
[05:41] | I’ve never lied to Bill before. | 我以前从没跟比尔说过谎 |
[05:42] | – Never say never. – It wasn’t even worth it. | -话不要说太满 -这根本就不值得 |
[05:46] | See, that’s the thing that I don’t understand. | 我想不通的就是这点 |
[05:48] | Why would you push me to lie for this? | 这种事你为什么要逼我撒谎 |
[05:50] | You got in a fight. So what? | 你打架了 那又怎么样 |
[05:52] | They would have sent you home for, like, a couple of weeks. | 他们顶多会让你回家待几周 |
[05:54] | They weren’t going to fire you! | 他们不会解雇你的 |
[05:56] | I don’t have the greatest track record. | 我的历史可不怎么好 |
[06:00] | These things pile up. | 糟糕的记录会越攒越多的 |
[06:03] | Besides, that’s not the point. | 再说 这不是重点 |
[06:05] | What is the point? | 重点是什么 |
[06:06] | The point is I would have done that for you. | 重点是 我会为你这么做的 |
[06:09] | You shouldn’t have to! | 你都不用为我这么做 |
[06:11] | Open it up. | 开门 |
[06:17] | Come outta here, boot. We gotta go. | 出来 新兵蛋子 我们得走了 |
[06:19] | – What’s up? – They’re killing CIs. | -怎么了 -他们在杀线人 |
[06:22] | – Who did? – That’s why we gotta go. | -谁 -所以我们得去查查 |
[06:28] | You know, this suits you. | 这里很适合你 |
[06:30] | I don’t know the full story, and I really don’t care. | 我不知道来龙去脉 我也真的不在乎 |
[06:33] | I want you to leave him alone, Carter. | 我要你离他远点 卡特 |
[06:37] | Don’t bring him down to your level. | 别把他变成你这样 |
[06:39] | He’s better than that. | 他比你强多了 |
[06:48] | Then you need to do more. | 那你就要再努力一点 |
[06:49] | We’ve tapped into our life savings to have you fight and win. | 我们搭上了毕生的积蓄 就为了让你打赢官司 |
[06:52] | This is unacceptable. | 这种结果我不能接受 |
[06:55] | I beg you, please tell me there’s something more that you can do. | 求你了 请告诉我你还能做点别的 |
[07:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:02] | These kids deserve more than just an appeal. | 这些孩子应得的不仅仅是上诉 |
[07:06] | I’ll call you back. | 我再打给你 |
[07:09] | You lost, didn’t you? | 你输了 是吗 |
[07:11] | I don’t wanna leave. | 我不想离开 |
[07:13] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[07:17] | Roberto. | 罗伯托 |
[07:21] | We’re never gonna stop fighting for you, okay? | 我们会一直为你们奋斗 好吗 |
[07:28] | – Bill. – I can’t. | -比尔 -没时间 |
[07:30] | It’s important. | 很重要 |
[07:35] | Sheriff, nice of you to fit me in | 警长 很高兴你能在记者招待会的间隙 |
[07:37] | between press conferences. | 抽空见我一面 |
[07:39] | – Talk. – You should have conferred with us | -说 -吹哨者计划这件事 |
[07:41] | about the whistleblower program. | 你应该先跟我们商量一下 |
[07:42] | Oh, don’t worry, it’s free. | 别担心 免费的 |
[07:44] | I really don’t have time for this right now. | 我现在真的没时间聊这个 |
[07:46] | I know someone’s killing your informants. | 我知道有人在杀你的线人 |
[07:49] | It’s their own people taking ’em out. | 干掉他们的是他们自己的人 |
[07:52] | Which means someone’s putting their identities in the open. | 也就是说有人泄露了他们的身份 |
[07:56] | Who would have that information? | 谁会有这些信息 |
[07:58] | If I were to guess, someone on the inside. | 要我猜的话 就是内部的某个人 |
[08:01] | That’s what I thought, too. | 我也是这么想的 |
[08:02] | So I made a formal request for Federal Oversight | 所以我在事情被控制住之前 |
[08:04] | until the matter can be handled. | 正式请求联邦监督 |
[08:06] | – You what? – The FBI will be stepping in to lead the investigation. | -你干了什么 -联邦调查局将介入 并领导调查 |
[08:09] | The hell they will. | 不可能 |
[08:10] | Your discretionary funding will also be suspended | 你的自由支配资金也将被冻结 |
[08:12] | until the investigation is completed. | 直到调查结束 |
[08:14] | You’ve obviously lost control of the people you manage. | 你已经失去了控制你手下的权力 |
[08:17] | So this is your answer, sanctions, | 这就是你的方法 制裁我 |
[08:19] | while I’ve got good men and women out there | 而与此同时 我手下的得力干将们 |
[08:21] | being hunted down like animals? | 却像动物一样被追杀 |
[08:24] | These people risked their lives to help this department. | 这些人冒着生命危险来帮助这个警局 |
[08:28] | Well, I think I just added a new plank to my campaign. | 我要在我的竞选中加入一项新的政策 |
[08:33] | No more budgetary oversight for you and your boot lickers. | 你和你的马屁精们不能监督预算 |
[08:37] | Go bother Parks and Rec. | 去找《公园与游憩》里的人吧 |
[08:39] | Sheriff Hollister! | 霍利斯特警长 |
[08:41] | Jerry. | 杰瑞 |
[08:43] | He’s not hard to find. | 他不难找 |
[08:53] | Come on. Out with it. | 来吧 说吧 |
[08:55] | Out with what? | 说什么 |
[08:57] | I know you’re pissed. | 我知道你很生气 |
[08:58] | So let me have it already. | 赶紧告诉我吧 |
[09:00] | I’m not letting you have anything. | 我不会对你说什么 |
[09:04] | What, is this some kinda T.O. reverse psychology crap? | 这是什么 培训官逆向心理学吗 |
[09:07] | No. | 不是 |
[09:09] | You lied to Bill, so… | 你对比尔撒谎了 |
[09:10] | Just wondering how long you gonna sit with that. | 我在想你要花多久良心才不会痛 |
[09:13] | Because your relationship with Bill | 因为你可能失去的 |
[09:15] | isn’t the only thing you could lose. | 不只是你和比尔的关系 |
[09:26] | Hey, baby. What’s up? | 宝贝 怎么了 |
[09:31] | No, no, no, no, no. Don’t tell me that. | 不不不 不是吧 |
[09:35] | Well, we can file for an appeal, right? | 我们可以提出上诉 对吧 |
[09:43] | Damn it! | 操 |
[09:44] | – You okay? – No. | -你还好吗 -不 |
[09:47] | How can I help? Can I help? | 我能帮你做什么 我能帮你吗 |
[09:49] | Afraid not, Bishop. | 恐怕不行 毕肖 |
[09:50] | Only one thing I need and it ain’t gonna be pretty. | 我只需要一个东西 场面不会好看 |
[10:00] | Your hand needs to be higher, Mom. | 你的手要高一点 妈 |
[10:02] | That’s as high as it goes. | 已经最高了 |
[10:03] | Do you like performing in front of people? | 你喜欢在别人面前表演吗 |
[10:05] | No, not really. | 不太喜欢 |
[10:07] | Ah, I guess that’s why I’m a surgeon. | 这可能就是我当外科医生的原因 |
[10:08] | Most of the time I have an audience of one | 大多数时候我只有一个观众 |
[10:10] | and they’re usually under anesthesia. | 而且通常都被打了麻药 |
[10:13] | I kind of like it but I’m nervous. | 我有点喜欢 但我很紧张 |
[10:17] | Maggie, listen to me closely. | 麦琪 认真听我说 |
[10:20] | If anything goes wrong, | 如果出意外了 |
[10:22] | if your dress rips, if the music stops, | 如果你裙子撕开了 如果音乐停了 |
[10:24] | if the place gets set on fire… | 如果那地方被人放了火 |
[10:26] | Yeah? | 然后呢 |
[10:27] | Never… stop… dancing. | 永远不要停下舞步 |
[10:35] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[10:36] | Sheriff, there’s an issue with Cade | 警长 凯德有个问题 |
[10:37] | I thought you should be made aware of. | 我想你应该知道 |
[10:40] | – What sort of issue? – Teresa called, | -什么问题 -特蕾莎打电话来 |
[10:42] | it sounds like the judge ruled against them | 好像是法官在监护权之争上 |
[10:43] | in the custody battle. | 驳回了他们 |
[10:46] | Let me take care of Cade. | 我去解决凯德的问题 |
[10:48] | You work on notifying every CI you can that they’re in danger. | 你去尽可能地通知所有线人 他们有危险了 |
[10:52] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[11:05] | Sally’s Pawn Shop. | 萨丽当铺 |
[11:14] | Well, I think we got something like that. | 我们有这种东西 |
[11:15] | What’s your budget? | 你的预算有多少 |
[11:22] | This isn’t a charity… | 这可不是慈善… |
[12:10] | Who called, Teresa or Bishop? | 谁打的电话 特蕾莎还是毕肖 |
[12:13] | Both, actually. | 他们都打了 |
[12:21] | I haven’t touched it yet. | 我还没喝 |
[12:24] | But you walked your ass in here, | 但你走进来了 |
[12:26] | sat down, and ordered. | 坐下来 点了这杯 |
[12:28] | I’d say you’re already half in the bag. | 我觉得你已经上头了 |
[12:31] | I’m thinking I never see those kids again, Bill. | 我在想我再也见不到那两个孩子了 比尔 |
[12:34] | They’re gone. | 他们要走了 |
[12:35] | Kids or no kids… | 不管有没有孩子 |
[12:39] | this won’t help. | 这个也帮不了你 |
[12:44] | So what’s left? | 那还剩下什么 |
[12:45] | – The choice. – It ain’t mine. | -决定 -不是我的决定 |
[12:48] | Sobriety or nothing. | 清醒还是一无所有 |
[12:51] | – Call it. – It’s not that easy, Bill. | -决定吧 -没有这么简单 比尔 |
[12:53] | Yes, it is. Cade. | 就这么简单 凯德 |
[12:56] | The kids. The judge. You can’t control that. | 孩子 法官 你控制不了 |
[12:58] | None of it. | 都控制不了 |
[13:00] | Remember what you do have. | 记住你还拥有的 |
[13:03] | An amazing wife, | 一个那么好的老婆 |
[13:06] | a baby on the way. | 即将出生的宝宝 |
[13:09] | It’s everything that you wanted, brother. | 这是你想要的一切 兄弟 |
[13:12] | Come on, let’s go home. | 走吧 回家吧 |
[13:14] | And in the morning, we’ll find out who did this, | 明天早上 我们查出是谁干的 |
[13:18] | we’ll save the Mayor, God willing, | 救出市长 上帝保佑 |
[13:20] | and celebrate my daughter’s quinceañera. | 再去庆祝我女儿的成人礼 |
[13:23] | You gonna be able to do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[13:27] | I can do that. | 我能做到 |
[13:29] | You can do anything. | 你什么都能做到 |
[13:31] | Except this. | 除了这个 |
[13:34] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[13:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:51] | She went out just like she came in. | 她淡定地走进去 淡定地走出来 |
[13:54] | Any video from inside? | 里面有监控吗 |
[13:56] | Yeah, but she hadn’t updated the system in years. | 有 但她许多年没更新系统了 |
[13:58] | Image was low quality and he was wearing a mask. | 图像质量很差 而且他戴了面罩 |
[14:01] | I’m tired of losin’ people. | 我不想再失去线人了 |
[14:09] | Go ahead, Minnick. | 说吧 明尼克 |
[14:10] | Pawn Shop Sally’s gone. | 当铺的萨丽被杀了 |
[14:14] | I’m sorry. | 节哀 |
[14:15] | Yeah, we’ll have time for all that when this is all over, Sheriff. | 等到这结束了 有的是时间默哀 警长 |
[14:17] | Right now, we need to focus on finding the Mayor. | 现在我们要全力找到市长 |
[14:20] | Do you think he’s still alive? | 你觉得他还活着吗 |
[14:21] | Oh, he’s alive until a body drops, | 在尸体出现之前 只能认为他还活着 |
[14:23] | which won’t be any time soon | 如果他还没开口的话 |
[14:25] | if he has anything to say about it. | 应该不会太快 |
[14:26] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[14:27] | Mayor’s the most connected CI we have. | 市长是我们最密切的线人 |
[14:30] | Whoever’s got him, | 把他劫走的人 |
[14:31] | they’re gonna wanna get some of that knowledge | 肯定想在杀了他之前 |
[14:33] | before they kill him. | 知道一些消息 |
[14:35] | That buys us a little time. | 这给我们争取了一些时间 |
[14:42] | Hey, big dog. We need transit lines. | 大人物 把运输路线告诉我们 |
[14:45] | Who’s moving product where and when. | 谁在运货 什么时间 什么地点 |
[14:48] | That’s none of your business. | 那都不关你的事 |
[14:59] | Everyone look happy. | 每个人都开心些 |
[15:00] | The quinceañera! | 今天是成人礼 |
[15:02] | Suki? Hello? No phone, put it away. | 苏琪 别拿手机了 放到一边 |
[15:05] | All right, come on. We’ll take selfies later. | 来 我们一会儿再自拍 |
[15:07] | Smile, Mags. | 笑一笑 麦琪 |
[15:09] | Big mile. | 灿烂点儿 |
[15:10] | Lower your chin. Lower your chin. | 收收下巴 收收下巴 |
[15:11] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[15:12] | It’s beautiful. And flowers, I love it. | 你真美 花也很美 我很喜欢 |
[15:15] | Smile. | 笑起来 |
[15:18] | Beautiful. | 真美 |
[15:18] | Oh, and, Suki, relax your smile. You’re too tight. | 苏琪 放松点 你太紧张了 |
[15:21] | Mom, it feels weird taking our pictures without Dad here. | 妈妈 不跟爸爸一起合照真的太奇怪了 |
[15:24] | I know, but he’s gonna be at the mass | 我知道 他在感恩弥撒的时候会过来 |
[15:25] | and you’re gonna have beautiful pictures with him | 更重要的是 你要在成人礼上 |
[15:27] | at the quinceañera, which is more important. | 和他拍很多漂亮的照片 |
[15:29] | All right, thank you, girls. | 好了 谢谢姑娘们 |
[15:29] | Now I want a picture of the three generations | 现在我想拍一张 |
[15:31] | of the Reyes women striking a pose. | 雷耶斯家三代女性的合影 |
[15:35] | I wanna show my leg. | 我要露出我的美腿 |
[15:36] | Yes. | 行 |
[15:41] | There’s the man. | 你在这儿 |
[15:44] | I didn’t get a chance to finish what I wanted to say to you before. | 我之前想说的话没找到机会说完 |
[15:47] | – Before when? – Back in the pen. | -之前什么时候 -在监狱里的时候 |
[15:49] | When, uh, Principal Hollister sent the two of us to detention. | 霍利斯特警长关押咱俩的时候 |
[15:57] | Got interrupted before I could tell you how grateful I am, | 没来得及告诉你我有多感激 |
[16:00] | so I wanna make it official. | 所以我想认真说出来 |
[16:02] | Let me buy you your ink. | 我花钱请你纹身 |
[16:04] | What? | 什么 |
[16:06] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[16:08] | You’re one of the Lions now. | 你正式成为狮帮的一员了 |
[16:11] | It’s gonna look great on you. | 这图案在你身上会很好看的 |
[16:13] | I don’t know, man. | 我不知道 兄弟 |
[16:15] | A tattoo is, uh, pretty– | 纹身可是… |
[16:16] | Permanent? | 永久的 |
[16:17] | Yeah, that’s kinda the point. | 是 可以这么说 |
[16:21] | Same way being brothers in a family is permanent. | 把你当成自家兄弟也是永久的 |
[16:24] | Look, man, | 听着 兄弟 |
[16:25] | you had my back, | 你替我打了掩护 |
[16:27] | and from now on, we’re gonna have yours. | 从现在开始 我们也会掩护你 |
[16:30] | I’ll have to think about it. | 我得想想 |
[16:55] | Que Dios te de el rocío del cielo | 愿神赐予你天上的甘露 |
[16:58] | y la requisa de la tierra. | 落到地上赐予你 |
[17:01] | Que las naciones te sigan | 愿列国跟随你 |
[17:03] | y las personas se inclinen ante ti. | 愿人民拥护你 |
[17:06] | Paula. Where’s Bill? | 宝拉 比尔在哪儿 |
[17:09] | Los que te maldicen sean maldecidos. | 诅咒你的人必被诅咒 |
[17:13] | Y los que te bendijeron | 祝福你的人 |
[17:16] | sean bendecidos. | 必享福泽 |
[17:20] | Heavenly Father, I thank You for the gift of life. | 天父 感谢您赐予我生命 |
[17:23] | For creating me in your image and likeness | 按照您的样貌创造了我 |
[17:25] | and for calling me to be your daughter through baptism. | 并通过洗礼唤我作您的女儿 |
[17:29] | Since you are my model of faith, | 您是我信仰的榜样 |
[17:31] | help me continue learning… | 帮助我不断学习 |
[17:32] | …what I need to be a good woman… | 成为一个好女人要做的事 |
[17:33] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[17:34] | The last place I wanna be right now. | 我现在最不想去的地方 |
[17:36] | Curtis is still alive, Paula. | 柯蒂斯还活着 宝拉 |
[17:38] | I can find him. | 我能找到他 |
[17:39] | Then that’s what you have to do. | 这是你必须要做的 |
[17:41] | No matter what, I’ll be there for Maggie tonight, I swear. | 无论如何 为了麦琪 我今晚一定会到 |
[17:44] | I know you will. Just be safe. | 我知道你会的 注意安全 |
[17:46] | You tell her I love her, okay? | 告诉她我爱她 好吗 |
[17:48] | She knows. | 她知道的 |
[18:28] | I don’t have a lot of time to talk. | 我没什么时间跟你说话 |
[18:33] | I came to apologize, sir. | 我是来道歉的 长官 |
[18:34] | Well, you can drop the apology. | 道歉就不必了 |
[18:37] | Just tell me the truth. | 告诉我真相就好 |
[18:39] | That guy that Carter beat up didn’t say anything racist. | 卡特打的那个人 没有说种族歧视的话 |
[18:42] | That was a lie. | 他撒谎了 |
[18:43] | He beat him up for no good reason. | 揍他完全没有理由 |
[18:46] | But you backed him up anyway. | 但你还是替他打了掩护 |
[18:48] | Yes, sir. | 对 长官 |
[18:49] | – And I don’t know why. – Well, I do. | -我也不知道为什么 -我知道 |
[18:52] | Peer pressure. | 来自于同伴的压力 |
[18:55] | I knew you were lying from the minute you opened your mouth. | 你一张嘴我就知道你在说谎 |
[18:59] | The problem is that Carter and his group | 问题在于 卡特和他那帮人 |
[19:02] | are not your peers. | 不是你的同伴 |
[19:03] | They shouldn’t be, anyway. | 也不应该是 |
[19:07] | You hurt your arm? | 你手臂受伤了吗 |
[19:08] | No, sir, I’m fine. | 没有 长官 我没事 |
[19:11] | What’s gonna happen to Carter? | 卡特会怎么样 |
[19:12] | Well, he’ll be suspended and reprimanded. | 他会被停职 并且受到惩罚 |
[19:16] | Then there might be some blowback for your honesty. | 你的诚实可能会起到反作用 |
[19:19] | Look… | 听着 |
[19:21] | we all get tested in life, Joseph. | 乔瑟夫 我们在生活中都会受到考验 |
[19:24] | I’d say this one’s for both of us. | 对我们而言都是一样的 |
[19:26] | I won’t lie to you again. | 我不会再对你撒谎了 |
[19:29] | Not ever. | 再也不会 |
[19:30] | I know you won’t. | 我知道你不会的 |
[19:39] | Got a minute? | 有空吗 |
[19:40] | Would it matter if I didn’t? | 我有没有重要吗 |
[19:42] | You just don’t seem to listen, do you? | 反正你也不会听 对吧 |
[19:45] | I came in to gloat. | 我是来幸灾乐祸的 |
[19:47] | Character flaw of mine. | 我性格缺陷 |
[19:48] | One of many. | 远不止于此 |
[19:50] | I’m on the edge of my seat. | 我迫不及待了 |
[19:51] | Well, what I’ve got might just put you on the floor. | 我掌握的信息或许可以让你一败涂地 |
[19:54] | You got somethin’ to say, you say it. | 有话快说 |
[19:56] | Actually, it’s Detective Johnson who’s been talking. | 其实开口的是约翰逊警探 |
[20:00] | Names, mostly, uh, deputies, officers, unregistered CIs. | 基本是名字 副警长 警官 未登记线人 |
[20:06] | All part of the rot inside this county. | 全都关于这个郡内部的腐败 |
[20:09] | – Oh, my God. – What? | -我的天 -怎么了 |
[20:11] | You have no idea what you’ve done. | 你不知道你干了什么好事 |
[20:16] | Bill, what? | 比尔 怎么了 |
[20:21] | – We’ve got a problem. – What’s going on? | -我们有麻烦了 -怎么回事 |
[20:23] | Do you know what Johnson’s been giving her? | 你知道约翰逊给了她什么吗 |
[20:25] | I have every right to talk to my client. | 我有权和我的当事人谈话 |
[20:27] | – Confidential informants, Jerry. – What? | -线人 杰瑞 -什么 |
[20:29] | Oh, come on, were you two born yesterday? | 拜托 你们俩是三岁小孩吗 |
[20:31] | He’s given me five so far. | 到目前为止 他只给了我五个名字 |
[20:33] | And you know what? I’m gonna get more | 等他今天下午签了协议 |
[20:34] | after he signs the deal this afternoon. | 我就会得到更多名字 |
[20:35] | – You are a reckless, stupid– – Bill. Bill! | -你个不过脑子 愚蠢至极的… -比尔 比尔 |
[20:40] | Four of those five informants | 那五个线人里有四个 |
[20:42] | are already dead. | 已经死了 |
[20:44] | What? | 什么 |
[20:46] | Here I was trying to figure out how they were all tied together. | 我还在想什么会和他们扯上联系 |
[20:49] | I’d cuff you right now if I wasn’t too mad to see straight. | 如果我不是气到眼花 我现在就把你抓起来 |
[20:52] | My people didn’t leak those names, Bill. | 我的人没有泄露那些名字 比尔 |
[20:54] | Well, you’re about to scour the Earth to find out who did. | 你要挖地三尺 找出到底是谁泄露的 |
[20:57] | – I’m going to Johnson. – The hell you are! | -我要找约翰逊 -找你妈啊 |
[20:59] | Go back to the eighth floor | 回八层去 |
[21:01] | and figure out everyone in your office | 把你办公室里所有 |
[21:03] | that has access to those names. | 能接触到名字的人都列出来 |
[21:04] | That’s what you’re gonna do. | 那才是你要干的事 |
[21:07] | – You watch her, Jerry. – You got it. | -你盯着她 杰瑞 -没问题 |
[21:09] | And call County. | 打给郡监狱 |
[21:10] | Tell ’em to have Johnson ready for me | 告诉他们等我到了 |
[21:11] | – by the time I arrive. – Okay. | -把约翰逊给我准备好 -好的 |
[21:13] | You are done. | 你完了 |
[21:17] | Get me County. | 给我接郡监狱 |
[21:34] | I just found out you’ve been giving the names | 我刚发现你把线人的名字 |
[21:36] | of CIs to your attorney. | 给了你的律师 |
[21:38] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[21:39] | I’m just cooperating with the investigation. | 我只是在配合调查 |
[21:42] | Someone must’ve ratted. | 肯定有人告密了 |
[21:43] | You decided to out ’em anyway? | 你打算把所有线人都说出去吗 |
[21:46] | They haven’t been outed. | 我还没说呢 |
[21:47] | My attorney is holding the list in confidence. | 我的律师对名单保密 |
[21:49] | Deep in a hidden vault, right? | 藏在保险箱里 是吧 |
[21:52] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[21:54] | Then how come your old CIs are turning up dead all over town? | 那你在城里的老线人为什么会被杀害 |
[22:00] | Hold on a second. Wait a minute. | 等等 等一下 |
[22:02] | I had nothing to do with anything like that. | 我跟那种事没有关系 |
[22:06] | I need the names of everyone on that list. | 我需要所有在名单上的人的名字 |
[22:09] | How do I know this isn’t a trick? | 我怎么能知道这不是个圈套 |
[22:12] | Why should I cooperate with you? | 我为什么要跟你合作 |
[22:13] | ‘Cause once upon a time you wore a badge. | 因为你曾经也戴着警徽 |
[22:16] | You can take that badge off, | 你可以把警徽卸下 |
[22:19] | but what it represents, it sticks to ya. | 但它所代表的东西 印在了你的心里 |
[22:21] | Like a guilty conscience. | 就像是罪恶感 |
[22:23] | You used to be one of the good guys, Johnson. | 你曾经也是个好人 约翰逊 |
[22:27] | I still am, Sheriff. | 我现在也是 警长 |
[22:29] | I know you’re lookin’ to cut a deal with Riley. | 我知道你要跟莱莉达成协议 |
[22:32] | But if dangling that list of CIs is your bargaining chip, | 但如果透露线人名单是你的筹码 |
[22:37] | it’s gone sideways, man. | 那你就误入歧途了 伙计 |
[22:39] | I wanna know who put that list out. | 我要知道谁泄露了那份名单 |
[22:42] | They have the Mayor. He means something to me. | 里面有市长 他对我来说很重要 |
[22:47] | Last time I was here, | 上次我来这儿的时候 |
[22:49] | we talked about when you’re in too deep, | 我们聊到 当人陷得太深时 |
[22:51] | right and wrong get all mixed together. | 便会分不清是非对错 |
[22:54] | Now you strayed from the right path, | 现在你偏离了正确的道路 |
[22:56] | that’s for sure. | 那是毋庸置疑的 |
[22:57] | But the path is where it always was | 但正确的路始终在那儿 |
[23:02] | you just need to find your way back to it. | 就等着你走回去 |
[23:04] | Now’d be a good time to start. | 现在就是走回去的好时机 |
[23:14] | There’s a plant in the DA’s office. | 卧底在地检办公室里 |
[23:29] | One of Riley’s campaign managers is the leak. | 泄露源是莱莉的一个竞选负责人 |
[23:32] | He’s a plant for the Alphas. | 是阿尔法斯派来的卧底 |
[23:35] | Riley’s on with us. | 莱莉和我们一起过去 |
[23:36] | The hell do you want? | 想都别想 |
[23:37] | Give me the name, Bill. | 告诉我名字 比尔 |
[23:39] | – I’ll fix this. – You’re too late. | -我来弥补 -太迟了 |
[23:44] | Well, whoever did it, I promise you, | 不管是谁干的 我保证 |
[23:46] | I’m gonna bury them under the jail. | 我要让他们在监狱里过完下半生 |
[23:50] | So where do we find the Mayor? | 那我们怎么找到市长 |
[23:51] | I’ll hit you back. | 我之后告诉你 |
[23:57] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[23:58] | The Alphas still have that little house out in oil country? | 阿尔法斯在油区的房子还在吗 |
[24:00] | Baldwin Hills, yeah. | 鲍德温山丘 有 |
[24:02] | I think they got Curtis. | 我觉得他们把柯蒂斯带过去了 |
[24:04] | I’m heading there now. | 我正在去的路上 |
[24:05] | Bishop and I’ll meet you there. | 我和毕肖现在就去 |
[24:57] | – Call the play, boss. – They’re all there. | -说下计划 老大 -他们都在里面 |
[24:59] | Hunkered down up in the house. | 待在那边的房子里 |
[25:01] | And SEB is 20 minutes out. | 特警队还有20分钟到 |
[25:03] | That’s too long. We’re out of time. | 太久了 我们没时间了 |
[25:05] | We’re gonna go in hot. | 我们直接冲进去 |
[25:07] | Two vehicles. | 两辆车 |
[25:08] | As soon we offload, you take up a position and cover us. | 一旦我们下来 你就找个位置掩护我们 |
[25:12] | We’re gonna breach. | 我们要冲进去 |
[26:04] | Down! | 趴下 |
[26:06] | Get down on the ground now! | 趴在地上 快点 |
[26:33] | Oh, yeah, put those over there, please. | 没错 放在那边 谢谢 |
[26:43] | You’ve reached Bill Hollister. | 您已接通比尔·霍利斯特的语音信箱 |
[26:44] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[26:55] | Room clear. | 这里安全 |
[27:00] | Goin’ that way! | 往那里跑了 |
[27:11] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[27:13] | Suspects out the three side. | 嫌犯从南边出来了 |
[27:15] | A black SUV heading west. | 一辆黑色越野车向西开走了 |
[27:17] | Do not return fire. | 不要回击 |
[27:19] | They have the hostage. Let’s go, Cade. | 他们手上有人质 我们走 凯德 |
[27:24] | – Bishop. – Sir. | -毕肖 -长官 |
[27:26] | Call in the airships. | 呼叫空中支援 |
[27:28] | -Tell SEB we’re mobile. -Copy. | -告诉特警队我们正在开车过去 -收到 |
[27:38] | A track clear for emergency traffic. | A空域已为紧急情况清空 |
[27:41] | Airship passed DC. | 空中支援刚过华盛顿 |
[27:42] | What is the current location of 245 pursuit? | 正在追捕的持械嫌犯位置在哪里 |
[27:44] | Can you revised? | 你能确定吗 |
[27:47] | We got eyes on the black SUV heading west. | 我们锁定了向西行驶的黑色越野车 |
[27:50] | Hollister’s on ’em. | 霍利斯特正在追捕 |
[27:52] | Copy Air One. SEB notified. | 一号直升机 收到 已通知特警队 |
[28:22] | They got the engine block. It’s done. | 他们打中了发动机 打不着了 |
[28:25] | I got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[28:29] | Call it in, Cade. | 通报 凯德 |
[28:31] | 10-4, Frank 5. | 通报 F5 |
[28:32] | We took rounds on the vehicle. | 我们的车被扫射了 |
[28:37] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么东西 |
[29:24] | The sheriff’s safe. Need a medic on site. | 警长安全 现场需要医护人员 |
[29:27] | Copy that. Medic on foot. | 收到 医护人员正在路上 |
[29:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:17] | I only got time for a quick trim, | 我只来得及快速修剪一下 |
[30:19] | so go easy on the oil, will ya? | 所以少用点发油 行吗 |
[30:21] | You’re a better lawman than you are a comedian. | 比起做喜剧演员 你还是适合做警察 |
[30:25] | I won’t argue that. | 无法反驳 |
[30:30] | You doin’ all right? | 你还好吗 |
[30:32] | No, sir, I am not. | 不 长官 我不好 |
[30:35] | Well, I’m sorry, Curtis. | 我很抱歉 柯蒂斯 |
[30:37] | – This one’s on me. – Like hell. | -这事怪我 -见鬼吧 |
[30:40] | You think the last sheriff would’ve saved my ass? | 你觉得上一个警长会来救我吗 |
[30:43] | Let me tell you one thing. | 我告诉你一件事 |
[30:45] | You better keep this job, | 你最好继续干这份工作 |
[30:47] | or the days of free haircuts are gone. | 不然就没有免费理发的日子了 |
[30:51] | Well, I guess that seals it. | 那我必须得干了 |
[31:03] | Well, look at this fine young deputy. | 看看这位年轻优秀的警官 |
[31:05] | Dressed to kill. | 穿着制胜套装 |
[31:05] | It’s over, Carter. I’m done. | 结束了 卡特 我不干了 |
[31:07] | No. No, no, no, no. Nothing is done. | 不 不不 没有结束 |
[31:10] | That’s what you don’t understand about this. | 你就是没理解这点 |
[31:11] | I wanted to help you understand. | 我曾想帮助你理解 |
[31:13] | Understand what? | 理解什么 |
[31:14] | That I have to lie to you? | 我得为了你撒谎吗 |
[31:16] | What comes next, Carter? | 接下来是什么 卡特 |
[31:17] | I got suspended. | 我被停职了 |
[31:19] | Six weeks. No pay. | 六周 没有薪水 |
[31:21] | That’s not on me! | 那又不怪我 |
[31:24] | There is no you! | 这里不分你我 |
[31:26] | There’s only us and there’s them. | 这里只有我们 和他们 |
[31:33] | So… | 所以 |
[31:36] | choose carefully. | 谨慎选择 |
[31:39] | I already have. | 我早就做出了选择 |
[31:45] | This isn’t over. | 这事没完 |
[31:47] | It is. | 已经结束了 |
[31:49] | You just don’t know it yet. | 只是你还不知道 |
[31:58] | See you in six weeks. | 六周后见 |
[32:16] | Undersheriff London. | 行政助理伦敦 |
[32:17] | I was just getting ready to call you. | 我刚准备给你打电话呢 |
[32:19] | I wanted to say this to you face-to-face. | 我想和你当面谈这件事 |
[32:21] | No, let me go first. | 不 让我先说 |
[32:22] | I think that we worked pretty well together this afternoon | 我觉得我们今天下午的合作非常完美 |
[32:25] | and I would like to work out a deal | 我想和你达成一个协议 |
[32:28] | where we collaborate on a more permanent capacity in the future. | 能让我们在未来更持久地合作 |
[32:33] | What do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[32:34] | I’m not interested. | 我没兴趣 |
[32:36] | You don’t even wanna think about it for a minute? | 你甚至不想考虑一下吗 |
[32:38] | A member of your staff, Nico Collins, | 你的一位工作人员 尼科·柯林斯 |
[32:40] | leaked the names of our criminal informants. | 泄漏了我们线人的名单 |
[32:43] | The Alphas must’ve had something over him | 阿尔法斯一定是掌握了他的把柄 |
[32:44] | or someone he knows. | 或是某个他认识的人 |
[32:46] | Yes, not the first plant and not gonna be the last. | 没错 他不是第一个卧底 也不会是最后一个 |
[32:48] | But he was arrested and removed. | 但是他已经被捕而且被免职了 |
[32:50] | That’s irrelevant. Here’s what’s gonna happen. | 那都无关紧要 接下来就这样 |
[32:53] | You’re gonna withdraw from the race. | 你要退出竞选 |
[32:55] | I had nothing to do with the leaking of that information. | 信息泄漏和我没有任何关系 |
[32:58] | Yes, you did. | 不 和你有关 |
[33:00] | If not for your politically motivated handling | 如果不是你带着政治动机 |
[33:02] | of the Johnson case, | 对约翰逊案进行干预 |
[33:03] | four people would be alive today. | 那四个人不会死 |
[33:05] | So here’s what you’re going to do. | 所以 你接下来要这样做 |
[33:07] | You’re gonna withdraw from the race. | 你要退出竞选 |
[33:08] | You’re gonna drop your investigation into the Sheriff’s Department, | 你要放弃针对郡警局的调查 |
[33:11] | and you’re going to resign as District Attorney of Los Angeles County. | 你还要辞去洛杉矶郡地检官的职务 |
[33:14] | You have no evidence– | 你没有证据… |
[33:15] | You will do this within 48 hours from now. | 你有48个小时来完成这些 |
[33:19] | Or I will arrest you. | 不然我就会逮捕你 |
[33:59] | Anyway. Oh, he will be here. | 不管怎样 他一定会来的 |
[34:00] | I promise you he’s gonna be here. | 我向你保证 他会来的 |
[34:02] | Pasame el vino, por favor. | 把酒递给我 谢谢 |
[34:03] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[34:05] | Papi, I am fine. | 爸爸 我没事的 |
[34:07] | – Mom. Where is he? – Hi. | -妈妈 他在哪儿 -嗨 |
[34:09] | Your dad wouldn’t miss it for the world. | 你爸爸无论如何也不会错过今晚的 |
[34:11] | He’s fighting his way over here just for you. | 为了你 他一定在努力赶过来 |
[34:14] | So have fun. | 所以 开心点 |
[34:24] | I told you. | 我怎么说的 |
[34:50] | I heard you were looking for these. | 我听说你在等这个 |
[35:03] | I’ve been waiting 15 years for this, Mags. | 今晚我已经等了十五年 麦琪 |
[35:09] | I wouldn’t have missed it for anything in the world. | 我绝不会错过今晚 |
[35:39] | You have grown into a beautiful, smart, fierce woman. | 你已经成长为一位美丽 聪明 坚强的女性 |
[35:43] | In other words, a Hollister. | 换句话说 霍利斯特家族的一员 |
[35:46] | And the Reyes. | 也是雷耶斯家族的一员 |
[35:51] | I’m so proud to be your father, Maggie. | 能当你父亲 我很骄傲 麦琪 |
[35:57] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[35:59] | I love you too, Daddy. | 爸爸 我也爱你 |
[36:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:10] | Crazy day, huh? | 真是疯狂的一天 |
[36:13] | You know, it took a lot of courage to stand up to those guys. | 和那些家伙斗争需要很大的勇气 |
[36:17] | I’m proud of you… Joseph. | 我为你骄傲 乔瑟夫 |
[36:20] | Joseph? | 乔瑟夫 |
[36:22] | No boot? No baby face? | 不叫我新兵蛋子 小白脸 |
[36:25] | You deserve a first name today. | 你今天值得被叫名字 |
[36:32] | I hope you got a receipt. | 我希望你拿到收据了 |
[36:35] | For what? | 什么收据 |
[36:36] | That tat. | 那个纹身 |
[36:39] | Well, I think I’m gonna keep it. | 我会留着它 |
[36:42] | For protection. | 为了安全 |
[36:43] | Now you really think those other Lions | 你真的觉得狮帮的其他人 |
[36:45] | are gonna protect you? | 会保护你吗 |
[36:46] | There are two people in this world | 我知道这个世界上 |
[36:48] | who I know have my back. | 有两个人一定会保护我 |
[36:50] | Bill… and you. | 比尔 和你 |
[36:55] | And this… | 这个纹身 |
[37:05] | This is so I never forget it. | 会提醒我永远不要忘记 |
[38:02] | Hell of a party here, Deputy. | 多欢乐的一个聚会 副警长 |
[38:04] | Yeah, it is. | 是啊 |
[38:06] | You’re pretty sharp, Dad. | 你很机智啊 爸爸 |
[38:09] | Well, it’s me. | 当然 |
[38:11] | Here. This is the real stuff. | 给 喝点真正的酒吧 |
[38:12] | Live it up a little. | 好好享受一下 |
[38:14] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[38:16] | Done plenty of living for one day, but what the hell. | 这一天过得够呛 不过管它呢 |
[38:23] | Got a good-lookin’ family there. | 一家人看着真好 |
[38:26] | My son’s done well for himself. | 我儿子干得不错 |
[38:29] | Wouldn’t have thought it. | 兵荒马乱那么些年 |
[38:31] | All those wild years. | 我没想过能有这一天 |
[38:33] | Is that a fact? | 真的吗 |
[38:35] | Billy. | 比利 |
[38:36] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这儿站着干什么 |
[38:39] | Go, be with them. | 去吧 和他们一起 |
[38:47] | We think these moments are gonna stay put, | 我们总以为能留住这些时光 |
[38:49] | but they don’t. | 但光阴一去不复反 |
[38:50] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[38:54] | I’m proud of you, Billy. | 我为你骄傲 比利 |
[38:58] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢 老爸 |
[38:59] | I’ve always been proud of you. | 我一直为你骄傲 |
[39:02] | Now get the hell outta here. | 赶紧给我去吧 |
[39:12] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[39:15] | I’m not at the bar. | 我又没在酒吧 |
[39:18] | I’m here with you, right now, in this moment. | 此时此刻 我和你在一起 |
[39:23] | And with him. | 还有他 |
[39:26] | – Him, huh? – Definitely. | -他 是吧 -绝对的 |
[39:28] | We’ll see about that. | 我们等着瞧 |
[39:30] | Just see how much fun Roberto and Camilla are having. | 等着看罗伯托和卡蜜拉会有多开心吧 |
[39:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:32] | God, I wish the judge could see | 真希望法官能看到 |
[39:34] | how happy they are with us. | 他们和我们在一起多幸福 |
[39:36] | – You know? – No, it’s not over. | -你知道吗 -这事还没完 |
[39:38] | Not by a long shot. | 还早着呢 |
[39:45] | So… | 那么 |
[39:48] | did you make up your mind? | 你决定好了吗 |
[39:52] | No. | 没有 |
[39:53] | I think you should go with the loft. | 我觉得你应该选那个阁楼 |
[39:56] | It suits you. | 很适合你 |
[39:58] | I could ride the subway to work. | 我可以坐地铁上下班 |
[40:00] | Don’t lie to yourself. | 别骗自己了 |
[40:02] | – Why? – It’s not gonna happen. | -为什么 -那不可能的 |
[40:07] | Oh, yes. | 好极了 |
[40:09] | That is my jam! | 这是我的菜 |
[40:13] | – I can see. – I need you. | -我看出来了 -你得一起 |
[40:42] | Hey, Jerry. | 杰瑞 |
[40:43] | Paula didn’t tell me she put you on the guest list. | 宝拉没告诉我她请你了 |
[40:46] | Riley’s dropping the investigation. | 莱莉要放弃调查了 |
[40:48] | In fact, she’s dropping out of the race | 事实上 她会退出竞选 |
[40:50] | and resigning from the DA’s Office. | 然后从地检办公室辞职 |
[40:51] | – I thought you’d like to know. – Smart choice. | -我觉得你想知道 -明智的选择 |
[40:54] | Better to disappear than be torn apart by the press. | 自动退出好过被媒体撕得体无完肤 |
[40:56] | Well, I guess that leaves just you and me, then. | 那就只剩你和我了 |
[40:59] | May the best man win. | 愿最优者获选 |
[41:02] | Hey, Jerry. | 杰瑞 |
[41:05] | Stay for a drink. | 留下喝一杯吧 |
[41:08] | Open bar. | 酒水畅饮 |
[41:09] | If you insist, Sheriff. | 恭敬不如从命了 警长 |
[41:11] | I gotta change. | 我去换个衣服 |
[41:24] | This is perfect. | 太完美了 |
[41:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:29] | Thank you for bringing my suit. | 谢谢你把我的西装带来 |
[41:31] | Well, thanks for bringing yourself. | 谢谢你把自己带来 |
[41:34] | Ah, that’s the least I could do. | 这是我最起码的要做到的 |
[41:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:38] | This is the man you married. | 这就是你嫁的男人 |
[41:42] | And I would do it a million times over. | 我愿意再嫁给你一百万次 |
[41:46] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[41:49] | I love you, Bill Hollister. | 我爱你 比尔·霍利斯特 |
[41:53] | You know what you are? | 你知道你是怎样的人吗 |
[41:55] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[41:58] | You’re the hero no one saw coming. | 一个无人预见的英雄 |
[42:02] | Except me. | 只有我慧眼识珠 |
[42:05] | ♪ Whenever I let ’em ♪ | ♪当我放开他们♪ |
[42:11] | ♪ I climb through ♪ | ♪我爬过♪ |
[42:15] | ♪ The skylight ♪ | ♪天窗♪ |
[42:19] | ♪ Whatever you’re feeling is all right ♪ | ♪你的感觉都没错♪ |
[42:25] | ♪ Let you ♪ | ♪让你♪ |
[42:29] | ♪ Let go… ♪ | ♪放手♪ |
[42:31] | I’ve learned that being sheriff of Los Angeles County | 我发现 做洛杉矶郡的警长 |
[42:34] | is a lot like being a father. | 和做父亲很像 |
[42:36] | You worry every day | 你每天都在担心 |
[42:38] | if the decisions you’re making are the right ones. | 自己的决定是否正确 |
[42:41] | If your choices will lead to a better future | 你的选择能否为你该保护的人 |
[42:43] | for the people you’re in charge of protecting. | 带来更好的未来 |
[42:49] | You’ve gotta have faith. | 你要有信念 |
[42:51] | And trust. | 和信任 |
[42:53] | That goes both ways. | 要相信别人 也要被人信任 |
[42:57] | I love my daughter, | 我爱我的女儿 |
[43:00] | and I love this county. | 我爱洛杉矶郡 |
[43:02] | Destiny brought us together. | 命运让我们相聚 |
[43:05] | And I’ll be damned if I won’t fight for both | 我定会拼尽全力为他们而战 |
[43:08] | until the bitter end. | 直到生命尽头 |