时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | There’s no more space for men like you. | 没有空间给你这种人 |
[00:05] | Not in this city, and certainly not in this election. | 这个城市里没有 这场选举里也肯定没有 |
[00:08] | People don’t want a gunslinger in this office. | 人们不想让一名枪手当警长 |
[00:11] | Get out. | 出去 |
[00:12] | Today I announce my candidacy for sheriff of Los Angeles County. | 今天我宣布 我要竞选洛杉矶郡警局的警长 |
[00:17] | A deputy was shot yesterday. | 昨天有一位警官中枪了 |
[00:18] | I’m Luna’s informant. | 我是卢纳的线人 |
[00:20] | I am obligated to inform you | 我有义务通知你们 |
[00:22] | that Roberto and Camilla’s maternal grandmother | 罗伯托和卡蜜拉的外婆 |
[00:25] | has filed for custody. | 已经申请了监护权 |
[00:26] | Oh, you have gotten so big! | 你都长这么大了 |
[00:28] | Grandma said we’re gonna see her all the time now. Is that okay? | 外婆说我们要经常过去看她 可以吗 |
[00:31] | I can’t let this happen. | 我不能让事情这样 |
[00:33] | – I’m not gonna. – Hey, honey. | -我不允许 -喂 亲爱的 |
[00:35] | – There’s a shooter. -Where’s the gunman? | -有人在里面开枪 -枪手在哪 |
[00:36] | You! Get off the phone, now! | 你 把电话挂了 快点 |
[00:38] | Paula! | 宝拉 |
[00:43] | I’m not exactly a philosophical guy. | 我不是一个哲学的人 |
[00:46] | I take things as they are. | 我对事物的认知仅在于它们本身 |
[00:48] | Once you start thinkin’ about how they oughta be, | 一旦你开始思考 它们应该是什么样子 |
[00:50] | well, that’s dangerous territory. | 那你就踏入了危险的领域 |
[00:53] | Especially for a lawman. | 特别是对警官来说 |
[00:56] | But then there’s the other side of it. | 但事物总有另一面 |
[00:58] | Accountability. | 责任 |
[01:00] | Now I’ve had plenty to say about this department, | 我现在对这个警局有许多看法 |
[01:02] | where it is now, where it’s headed. | 现在处于什么位置 该发展成什么样子 |
[01:05] | But there’s ten million people in this county. | 但这个郡里有一千万人 |
[01:08] | Maybe it’s time for them to speak. | 或许现在是时候让他们开口了 |
[01:10] | Let the chips fall where they may. | 就让事情发展下去 无论后果如何 |
[01:30] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:33] | You said you had a handle on this. | 你说你自己应付得来 |
[01:38] | – Paula. – I know. I heard you. | -宝拉 -我听到了 |
[01:42] | I’m just tired and annoyed. | 我累了 也烦了 |
[01:44] | I haven’t slept. | 我一直没睡着 |
[01:46] | And I’ve tried everything, I’ve tried therapy, meds… | 什么方法都试过了 治疗 药物 |
[01:50] | exercise. | 锻炼 |
[01:52] | Honey. | 宝贝 |
[01:54] | You are one of the top three surgeons in California. | 你是加利福尼亚州数一数二的外科医生 |
[01:58] | Taking some time off won’t change that. | 休息一段时间并不会改变你的地位 |
[02:01] | I appreciate you saying that. | 我很感激你这么说 |
[02:03] | That’s not an option. | 这样不行 |
[02:04] | Not with all the drama that I’ve just had with the funding. | 尤其是现在还有资金这个破事 |
[02:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:11] | I’m here if you need me. | 如果你需要的话 我在你身边 |
[02:42] | So does everyone get a beach shift | 是所有人在培训之后都能来海滩边巡逻 |
[02:43] | at the end of training or only the best? | 还是只有最优秀的才能来 |
[02:45] | Only mine. | 只有我能来 |
[02:46] | I came up with the watch commander down here. | 我提出了在下面安排一个看守指挥官 |
[02:48] | We have a little exchange program. | 我们有个交换项目 |
[02:52] | You know, I think you’re gonna miss me. | 我觉得你要失去[想念]我了 |
[02:55] | Maybe we should head back to Lennox so you can focus. | 或许我们该回到伦诺克斯警局 这样你才能专注一点 |
[02:58] | Maybe we should hit the beach after our shift. | 或许我们下班之后应该去沙滩上玩玩 |
[03:00] | – You brought your bikini with you? – You wish. | -你带比基尼了吗 -想得美 |
[03:03] | Attention units. | 各单位注意 |
[03:04] | Eyes up, baby face. | 注意了 小白脸 |
[03:05] | There’s a 459 in progress, | 发生了入室抢劫 |
[03:08] | 1823 Franklin. | 富兰克林大街1823号 |
[03:09] | – 101-Adam responding. – Copy that. | -101A响应 -收到 |
[03:11] | Code in 3. | 打开警灯和警笛 |
[03:33] | I could do this. | 这我可以 |
[03:36] | – Boot. – Yep, I’m comin’. | -新兵蛋子 -好 这就来 |
[04:07] | Sheriff’s Department! | 洛杉矶郡警局 |
[04:08] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[04:12] | Stop! | 站住 |
[04:17] | – Stay down. – I didn’t do anything. | -趴下 -我什么都没干 |
[04:20] | I was checking on Raymond. | 我在检查雷蒙德 |
[04:21] | I live in the backhouse. | 我住在后面的小屋里 |
[04:22] | You gotta help him. He’s hurt. | 你们得帮帮他 他受伤了 |
[04:27] | Hands behind your back, now. | 把手背后 快点 |
[04:36] | Joseph! | 乔瑟夫 |
[04:38] | – Boot! – Yo! | -新兵蛋子 -我在 |
[04:40] | He’s still breathing. Call the ambulance. | 他还有呼吸 叫救护车 |
[04:42] | 101-Adam requesting 902R to my location. | 101A请求救护车到我的位置 |
[04:44] | Male, adult, unconscious, head injury. | 男性 成人 已昏迷 头部受伤 |
[04:47] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[04:59] | Good morning, papi. | 早上好 老爸 |
[05:01] | Morning, mija. | 早上好 亲爱的 |
[05:03] | Mom, what did I say? | 妈妈 我说什么来着 |
[05:04] | Your daughter is growing and she needs to– | 你女儿在成长 她需要… |
[05:06] | No. Cooking. | 不是 是做饭 |
[05:08] | – Mags, you ready for today? – Nope. | -麦琪 你准备好开启新的一天了吗 -没有 |
[05:11] | Good. Neither am I. | 很好 我也没有 |
[05:13] | There he is. Man of the hour. | 风云人物他来了 |
[05:16] | If you say so, Jorge. | 你过奖了 豪尔赫 |
[05:18] | – Morning. – Good morning. | -早 -早上好 |
[05:22] | This is a good time to announce. | 现在是宣布参选的好时机 |
[05:23] | I trust your judgment. | 我相信你的判断 |
[05:25] | Incumbent always has the advantage in the sheriff’s race. | 现任警长在警长竞选中总是占有优势 |
[05:28] | Name recognition. | 大家熟悉他的名字 |
[05:30] | Technically, the incumbent died. | 严格来讲 现任警长死了 |
[05:32] | True. | 没错 |
[05:34] | You know, Bradford came to me. | 布拉福德来找过我 |
[05:37] | – Few weeks before it happened. – For what? | -在他去世之前几周 -找你干什么 |
[05:39] | The Latino vote. | 拉丁裔选民的投票 |
[05:41] | And what did you tell him? | 你跟他说了什么 |
[05:42] | Learn Spanish. | 那你先学西班牙语 |
[05:47] | I told him to open up. | 我跟他说要敞开心扉 |
[05:48] | Be accessible. | 要平易近人 |
[05:51] | That’s why I set up this interview today. | 所以我才安排了今天这场采访 |
[05:54] | But you’re the expert. | 不过你是专家 |
[05:58] | I’m just curious what you all might say about me. | 我只是好奇你们都会怎么说我 |
[06:00] | Nothing we wouldn’t say to your face. | 都是能当着你的面说出来的 |
[06:02] | Speak for yourself. | 你说的可代表不了我 |
[06:06] | It’s the LA Times. | 是《洛杉矶时报》 |
[06:08] | Them having access to the sitting sheriff and his family, | 他们能接触到现任警长和他的家人 |
[06:11] | it’s a big story. | 这可是个大新闻 |
[06:13] | They’ll play nice. | 他们会走温柔路线的 |
[06:14] | And we have something to humanize you | 在我们宣称参选的时候 |
[06:17] | when we launch the campaign. | 我们要让你有点人情味 |
[06:18] | Didn’t know I needed humanizing. | 我不知道我还得有人情味 |
[06:20] | You’re larger than life, Bill. | 你可不是个普通人 比尔 |
[06:21] | So we show ’em your heart, your family. | 我们得让他们看到你的心灵 你的家庭 |
[06:24] | And then, with your speech, you show the people | 然后再配上你的演讲 人们就会发现 |
[06:27] | that Bill Hollister is an Angeleno, through and through. | 比尔·霍利斯特是个纯粹的洛杉矶人 |
[06:30] | When they vote for you, | 他们为你投票 |
[06:32] | they are voting for themselves. | 就是在为他们自己投票 |
[06:35] | That’s how we win. | 这样我们才会获选 |
[06:37] | Well, the speeches I don’t mind. | 演讲我不在意 |
[06:39] | It’s the glad handing. | 我在意的是那些热情的 |
[06:41] | The gold digging. | 以及在绝望中寻找希望的人 |
[06:43] | I don’t want anyone thinking I owe them a favor. | 我不想让任何人觉得我欠他们的人情 |
[06:54] | All right, who are you? | 好了 你是谁 |
[06:56] | Why were you in the house? | 你为什么会在房子里 |
[06:57] | Corey Kemp. I rent the guest house. | 科瑞·坎普 我租的客房 |
[07:00] | Hadn’t seen Raymond in days. | 我好几天没见到雷蒙德了 |
[07:01] | His car didn’t move. I got worried. | 他的车也没动过 我有点担心 |
[07:03] | Why didn’t you just call us? | 为什么没报警 |
[07:05] | I don’t know. I just… | 不知道 我就是 |
[07:06] | I thought I should see if he was in trouble first. | 觉得应该先看看他是不是惹上什么麻烦了 |
[07:08] | Anyone else come by the house the last few days? | 过去几天还有谁来过这里吗 |
[07:10] | Any suspicious activity? | 有什么可疑的行为 |
[07:13] | I heard him having a fight with someone in the house | 几天之前 我听到他跟房里的某个人 |
[07:14] | a couple days ago. | 在吵架 |
[07:16] | It was pretty heated. | 情绪挺激动的 |
[07:17] | With who? | 跟谁 |
[07:20] | I don’t know who you think you’re protecting, | 我不知道你自以为在保护谁 |
[07:22] | but I suggest you watch your own ass. | 但我建议你先管好自已的事 |
[07:24] | Minnick, I found the vic’s cell phone. | 明尼克 我找到被害人的手机了 |
[07:27] | Thirty-two missed calls from Oliver. | 有32通来自奥利弗的未接来电 |
[07:30] | That’s his son. You should talk to him. | 那是他儿子 你们应该找他聊聊 |
[07:33] | Yeah, thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[07:37] | Also, a bunch of texts and missed calls from Becca. | 还有一堆来自贝卡的短信和未接来电 |
[07:41] | I don’t know who she is. | 我不知道她是谁 |
[07:44] | You said that real fast. | 你想都不想一下 |
[07:48] | Go make yourselves useful. | 别闲着 干活去 |
[07:55] | You sure you don’t know Becca? | 你确定你不认识贝卡 |
[08:01] | That wasn’t bad for your first attempt. | 第一次冲浪还不错啊 |
[08:03] | I couldn’t even stand up. | 我都站不直 |
[08:05] | Well, neither could I my first go. | 我第一次也站不起来啊 |
[08:08] | Hey, come here. | 过来 |
[08:10] | Listen, it’s not about standing up | 听着 重要的不是 |
[08:13] | your first time on a board, | 第一次在冲浪板上站起来 |
[08:14] | or even your second or your third. | 甚至第二次第三次都不重要 |
[08:16] | It’s about feeling the waves, | 重要的是感受海浪 |
[08:18] | getting to know the water and understanding its power. | 去感知水的律动 了解水的力量 |
[08:20] | You call that water knowledge. | 这就叫水性 |
[08:22] | If you don’t respect the ocean, it’ll take you down. | 如果你不尊重海洋 它就会把你扑倒 |
[08:29] | What’s up, kiddo? | 怎么了 孩子 |
[08:32] | We don’t wanna live with grandma. | 我们不想跟奶奶一起住 |
[08:36] | We wanna live with you. | 我们想跟你们一起住 |
[08:42] | Hey, listen. | 听着 |
[08:44] | Don’t you guys worry about that, okay? | 你们不要担心这件事 好吗 |
[08:47] | Leave that to me and Teresa | 让我和特蕾莎来处理 |
[08:48] | ’cause we’re gonna fight tooth and nail | 因为我们会拼尽全力 |
[08:50] | to have you guys keep living with us. | 让你们能和我们一起生活 |
[08:53] | You wanna know why? | 想知道为什么吗 |
[08:56] | ‘Cause we’re a family. | 因为我们是一家人 |
[08:58] | And nothing’s gonna change that. | 什么都不会改变这一点 |
[09:01] | Nothing. | 什么都不会 |
[09:04] | Bring it in. | 过来抱抱 |
[09:21] | I thought I made myself clear the last time. | 我上次应该已经说得很清楚了 |
[09:23] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[09:25] | You drop your phony investigation yet? | 你还没放弃你那假调查吗 |
[09:27] | Give me a reason. | 给我个放弃的理由 |
[09:28] | I shouldn’t have to. | 我用不着费这心思 |
[09:30] | I know you’re announcing your run for sheriff. | 我知道你要宣布竞选警长 |
[09:34] | Are you sure that’s what you want? | 你确定这就是你想要的吗 |
[09:37] | Have you asked yourself the same question? | 你问过你自己这个问题吗 |
[09:41] | Keep handing out deals to corrupt cops | 继续跟腐败警察做交易 |
[09:43] | then try walking down the street in South LA. | 然后还想在街上大摇大摆地走 |
[09:46] | Or even getting a dinner reservation on Bunker Hill. | 或者在邦克山上预订晚餐吗 |
[09:48] | I’d rather be effective than popular. | 与其讨人喜欢 我更倾向于行之有效 |
[09:51] | Sorry, Carol. That’s my brand. | 抱歉 卡罗尔 这是我的名言 |
[10:01] | Phone wasn’t password protected. | 手机没设密码 |
[10:03] | Hasn’t made a call in two days. | 已经两天没打过电话了 |
[10:06] | Corey wouldn’t be stupid enough to do this | 科瑞不会傻到做了这种事 |
[10:09] | and hang around for two days, then break in. | 还在附近逛两天 然后又闯进去的 |
[10:11] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[10:12] | He doesn’t exactly seem like an intellectual. | 他看起来没有那么聪明 |
[10:15] | Well, let’s meet the kids. | 我们去见见孩子们吧 |
[10:19] | Can we make this quick? | 我们能快点吗 |
[10:20] | We should be with our dad at the hospital. | 我们现在应该在医院里陪爸爸才对 |
[10:22] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[10:23] | The more you tell us, the quicker this goes. | 你们讲得越详细 就能越快赶过去 |
[10:25] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[10:27] | We think your father was pushed down the stairs. | 我们认为你们的父亲是被人推下楼的 |
[10:31] | Becca. | 贝卡 |
[10:32] | – I knew it. – Oh, come on. | -我就知道 -得了吧 |
[10:34] | She’s a lot of things, she’s not a killer. | 她有许多问题 可绝不会杀人啊 |
[10:36] | He’s not dead yet. | 他现在还没死 |
[10:38] | Who’s Becca? | 谁是贝卡 |
[10:39] | He has missed calls and texts from her. | 他有来自她的未接电话和短信 |
[10:41] | His… girlfriend. | 他的 女朋友 |
[10:44] | She just so happens to be younger than both of us. | 她碰巧比我们俩都年轻 |
[10:47] | Did they fight a lot? | 他们经常吵架吗 |
[10:48] | I couldn’t tell you. | 我不知道 |
[10:50] | I refused to visit when she was there. | 她在的时候我不会去拜访的 |
[10:52] | How long have they been together? | 他们在一起多久了 |
[10:53] | Two years. | 两年了 |
[10:54] | We tried to stage an intervention. | 我们试着插手过 |
[10:56] | – Get Dad to end it. – But what do we know? | -让爸爸结束这段关系 -但我们又知道什么呢 |
[10:58] | We’re only his flesh and blood. | 我们只是他的骨肉 |
[10:59] | We wanted to protect him and his money. | 我们想保护他和他的钱 |
[11:02] | Tenant out back said he heard Raymond fighting | 住在外面的租户说他昨天听到雷蒙德在 |
[11:04] | with a woman yesterday. | 在和一个女的吵架 |
[11:06] | Corey? He’s probably spying on them. | 科瑞吗 他可能在监视他们 |
[11:09] | Why do you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[11:10] | I mean… Come on. | 拜托 |
[11:14] | He’s a little off. | 他有点不正常 |
[11:16] | It wouldn’t be the first time. | 估计不是第一次了 |
[11:18] | You should definitely talk to Becca. | 你们绝对要找贝卡谈谈 |
[11:21] | Do you have an address? | 你有地址吗 |
[11:22] | Uh, all I know is that | 我只知道 |
[11:24] | she lives in an apartment near the airport. | 她住的公寓离机场很近 |
[11:27] | I’m sensing a little tension between you and your father. | 我觉得你们跟父亲之间关系有点紧张 |
[11:34] | We’ll be in touch in the next few days, okay? | 我们这几天里保持联络 好吗 |
[11:37] | Great. | 很好 |
[11:40] | The point of the story | 这个故事的重点 |
[11:41] | is to put a human side to Sheriff Hollister. | 是揭示霍利斯特警长人性的一面 |
[11:44] | We wanna know the man behind the badge. | 我们想知道在警徽之后他是什么人 |
[11:47] | The father. The husband. The son-in-law. | 父亲 丈夫 女婿 |
[11:49] | Bill Hollister is real, that’s what you need to know. | 比尔·霍利斯特是真人 你们只需要知道这点 |
[11:52] | He’s the only person we trust with our daughter. | 我只信任把女儿托付给他 |
[11:54] | Even after what happened at the prison? | 即使在监狱事件之后吗 |
[11:56] | Your daughter was held hostage because of the sheriff. | 你们女儿因为他是警长而被绑做人质 |
[11:59] | That’s not even fair. | 这不公平 |
[12:01] | You can’t blame Dad for what bad people do. | 你不能把坏人做的事怪罪给我爸 |
[12:04] | Any implication that our lives | 任何因为比尔的选择 |
[12:06] | have been negatively affected by Bill’s choices | 从而对我们的生活造成了负面影响的言论 |
[12:09] | is completely dishonest. | 都是假的 |
[12:13] | We all make sacrifices. | 我们都做出了牺牲 |
[12:14] | That’s what public service is about. | 公共服务正是如此 |
[12:16] | That’s why he’s sheriff. | 所以他才是警长 |
[12:17] | That’s why he will stay sheriff. | 所以他会一直当警长 |
[12:21] | Would you like some more coffee? | 想再来点咖啡吗 |
[12:22] | Yes, please. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[12:33] | Wow, that was fast, yeah. | 可真快啊 |
[12:35] | Send it to me. Okay. | 发给我 好 |
[12:38] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[12:39] | We’re up on Becca’s phone. | 我们有贝卡手机的位置了 |
[12:40] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[12:45] | I remember the first time I took you to school. | 我记得第一次送你上学 |
[12:47] | Kindergarten. | 幼儿园 |
[12:49] | I don’t, thank God. | 我不记得了 谢天谢地 |
[12:51] | All the other kids they were crying, | 其他小孩都在哭 |
[12:52] | refusing to go in but not you. | 不想进去 但你没有 |
[12:55] | You just gave me a kiss on the cheek and told me not to worry. | 你就亲了我脸颊一下 叫我别担心 |
[13:01] | And then I started crying. | 然后我就开始哭了 |
[13:05] | You okay, Mom? | 你还好吗 妈妈 |
[13:07] | – Yeah, I’m fine. – Really? | -我没事 -真的吗 |
[13:10] | ‘Cause both abuela and I are worried about you. | 因为外婆跟我都很担心你 |
[13:14] | There is nothing to worry about. | 没什么可担心的 |
[13:17] | I thought we didn’t lie to each other. | 我还以为我们之间没有谎言了呢 |
[13:22] | I just can’t get her face out of my head. | 我就是忘不了她的脸 |
[13:26] | Did you do the breathing exercises? | 你做呼吸训练了吗 |
[13:29] | Yeah, they’re not working anymore. | 做了 不管用了 |
[13:31] | What did Dr. Hake say? | 哈克医生怎么说的 |
[13:32] | That I have to face my fears. | 我要面对我的恐惧 |
[13:34] | Well, you don’t have to alone. | 你不用一个人面对的 |
[13:36] | You’ve got me. And Dad. | 你有我 有爸爸 |
[13:39] | Yeah, well, I don’t have myself right now and it pisses me off. | 却没有我自己 让我很窝火 |
[13:47] | I’m so proud of you. I am. | 我很为你骄傲 真的 |
[13:50] | You’ve been through so much these past few months | 过去这几个月你经历了太多事情 |
[13:52] | and the way that you’ve handled everything | 而你处理所有事情的方式 |
[13:54] | it just really shows the woman that you’re becoming. | 代表你已经成长为真正的女人了 |
[13:58] | Yeah, it took me a minute to understand | 对 我也花了点时间才明白 |
[13:59] | but I get it now. | 但我现在知道了 |
[14:03] | I need Dad… | 我需要爸爸 |
[14:06] | so does LA County. | 洛杉矶郡也需要 |
[14:09] | I guess we’re just gonna have to learn to share. | 我猜我们得学会如何分享了 |
[14:18] | She still inside? | 她还在里面吗 |
[14:20] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:21] | She’s taking her time. | 她还真是不着急 |
[14:23] | You would too if you had access to that kinda cash. | 如果你能得到那么多钱 你也不着急 |
[14:30] | Here we go. | 出来了 |
[14:43] | Becca? | 贝卡 |
[14:46] | I paid for everything this time, relax. | 这次我所有东西都付过钱了 放轻松 |
[14:48] | Uh, actually we’re here about Raymond. | 我们是为雷蒙德来的 |
[14:51] | – What about Raymond? – There was an incident. | -雷蒙德怎么了 -出了一起事故 |
[14:54] | Wait, what are you talking about? | 等等 你们在说什么 |
[14:57] | Raymond found me at just the right time. | 雷蒙德在合适的时间找到了我 |
[14:59] | I’d been sleeping in my car, doing what I could for money. | 我当时睡在车里 为了钱做一切事情 |
[15:02] | He never judged. | 他从没有对我指指点点 |
[15:03] | Seems like his kids might. | 可他的孩子们会 |
[15:06] | I get it. I’m younger than them. | 我懂 我比他们年轻 |
[15:08] | But that doesn’t change the way I feel about Ray. | 但那不会改变我对雷的感觉 |
[15:11] | If the same thing happened to my dad, | 如果我爸也发生这样的情况 |
[15:12] | I don’t know what I’d do. | 我不知道我会怎么做 |
[15:13] | But not throw an intervention, I know that. | 但我知道不能插手干预 |
[15:17] | Oh, you heard about that, huh? | 你听说了啊 |
[15:19] | There’s nothing Raymond doesn’t tell me. | 雷蒙德跟我无话不说 |
[15:22] | And I can’t exactly be mad. | 我也谈不上生气 |
[15:23] | If they hadn’t have done that, | 如果他们没有这么做 |
[15:24] | we would’ve never gotten married. | 我们也不会结婚 |
[15:26] | Wait, you’re married? | 等等 你们结婚了吗 |
[15:28] | In the living room in our bathrobes. | 穿着浴袍在客厅里结的 |
[15:31] | Raymond made a few calls and someone was over the same night. | 雷蒙德打了个电话 当天晚上就有牧师过来 |
[15:34] | But I thought you had an apartment across town. | 你在城对面不是有个公寓吗 |
[15:37] | I… I do. | 是有 |
[15:39] | I’m not stupid. I know what this looks like. | 我不傻 我知道别人是怎么看我们 |
[15:42] | Young woman. Older, rich man. | 年轻的女人和有钱的老男人 |
[15:44] | I demanded I keep my place and we signed a prenup | 我要求留下我的房子 并签了婚前协议 |
[15:47] | ’cause I never wanted anyone questioning my intentions. | 因为我不想让任何人质疑我的动机 |
[15:50] | Did you get into an argument with Raymond that afternoon? | 你那天下午和雷蒙德吵架了吗 |
[15:55] | No, that was Reagan. | 没有 那是里根 |
[15:57] | His daughter? | 他女儿 |
[15:58] | Yeah, she found out we were married | 是的 她发现我们结婚了 |
[16:01] | and she got pretty upset. | 所以很生气 |
[16:04] | She didn’t tell you? | 她没有告诉你们吗 |
[16:06] | No, it must have slipped her mind. | 没有 她肯定是忘了 |
[16:24] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[16:25] | Jogger found the body early this morning. | 尸体是早上被慢跑的人发现的 |
[16:29] | We’re still canvassing, but nothing yet. | 我们正在找目击者 但还没找到 |
[16:31] | Thank you, Deputy. | 谢谢你 警官 |
[16:32] | So what’s up? Why are we here? | 这里发生了什么 |
[16:33] | When Homicide comes in, | 发生凶杀案的时候 |
[16:34] | I like to run it through the system. | 我习惯去系统里查一下 |
[16:35] | – Just in case. – You do love your homework. | -以防万一 -你是功课做得不错 |
[16:37] | So did this guy. | 所以我也查了这个人 |
[16:39] | He was a CI. | 他是一名线人 |
[16:41] | Is he one of ours? | 是我们的人吗 |
[16:42] | Actually he was yours. | 实际上 是你的人 |
[16:46] | 加州驾照 姓名 杰弗里·威廉姆斯 | |
[16:57] | All right. You got my number. | 好 你有我的号码了 |
[17:00] | Okay, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[17:03] | Well, nobody can tell me when he went missing, | 没人知道他什么时候失踪的 |
[17:05] | where he was living, nothin’. | 没人知道他住哪 什么信息都没有 |
[17:08] | Which means everything. | 这很能说明问题 |
[17:09] | That many people clam up, they know something, | 这么多人保持沉默 他们一定知道什么 |
[17:11] | that’s for damn sure. | 这是肯定的 |
[17:12] | Well, who was he? | 他是谁 |
[17:14] | Jeffrey Williams. | 杰弗里·威廉姆斯 |
[17:15] | Ran guns for XI Seven | 他为十一七帮贩枪 |
[17:17] | until his son got shot seventeen times by a rival gang. | 直到他的儿子被敌对帮派打了17枪 |
[17:20] | And then he turned informant. | 然后他就变成了线人 |
[17:22] | You know I put a lot of bad dudes behind bars | 多亏了杰弗里 我把很多坏人 |
[17:24] | because of Jeffrey. | 都送进了监狱 |
[17:25] | Back in my Pentagon days, | 我在五角大楼工作的时候 |
[17:26] | someone gets offed liked that, | 如果有人像这样被杀 |
[17:27] | they’re an example for everyone else not to go rogue. | 他们就成为了典型 警醒他人不要随心所欲 |
[17:30] | It’s a tricky thing about the path to redemption, | 这可是救赎之路上的一件比较棘手的事 |
[17:32] | a lot of people won’t let you climb out of that gutter. | 会有很多人阻止你从阴沟里爬出来 |
[17:35] | Where do we look first? | 我们要从哪查起 |
[17:36] | Oh, I got an idea, | 我有个主意 |
[17:37] | but I’m gonna need the sheriff’s help first. | 但首先我需要警长的帮忙 |
[17:41] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[17:43] | Yeah. | 我没事 |
[17:44] | Not gonna lie, this one hurts a little bit, | 说真的 这个案子我挺难过的 |
[17:46] | but I got something I need to handle on the personal side, too. | 但我还有私事需要处理 |
[17:50] | Oh, speaking of personal. | 说到私事 |
[17:51] | No. | 别问 |
[17:53] | Oh, come on, Bish, give me the dish. | 拜托 毕肖 跟我说说 |
[17:55] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:56] | Julie works with Dr. Reyes | 朱莉和雷耶斯医生一起 |
[17:58] | and is helping me find an apartment, | 在帮我找公寓 |
[17:59] | which is proving difficult on a single deputy’s salary. | 现在证明对于单身副警长工资来说 确实有点难 |
[18:02] | Ooh, and maybe she needs a roommate? | 或许她需要一个室友呢 |
[18:04] | This is me walking away. | 我要走了 |
[18:08] | Hey, Bill, I have a favor to ask. | 比尔 我想请你帮我一个忙 |
[18:11] | You need a trim? | 你想剪个头发吗 |
[18:14] | Hey, Sheriff. How you doin’ today? | 警长 你好吗 |
[18:16] | Thanks, guys. Jacob? | 谢谢 朋友们 雅各布 |
[18:19] | Ol’ Curtis. | 欧柯蒂斯 |
[18:21] | Well, if it isn’t the sheriff of Los Angeles County. | 来的这位不正是洛杉矶郡的警长吗 |
[18:27] | You know Jeffrey Williams? | 你认识杰弗里·威廉姆斯吗 |
[18:28] | That’s Bobby’s boy. | 那是鲍比的人 |
[18:30] | Heard he caught a bad break. | 听说他运气不好 |
[18:32] | – You know why? – Word on the street is | -你知道为什么这么说吗 -传言称 |
[18:35] | he found a better deal with the competition. | 他在对手那里找了个更赚钱的活 |
[18:38] | Management must not have been too happy about that, huh? | 管理层肯定不开心了 是吗 |
[18:40] | No, sir. | 肯定不开心 长官 |
[18:41] | They made it clear he understood that. | 他们确保了他清楚这点 |
[18:44] | Crystal. | 很清楚 |
[18:46] | Appreciate it. | 谢谢 |
[18:47] | When you announcing? | 你什么时候宣布参选 |
[18:51] | Tomorrow actually. | 明天 |
[18:53] | It’s about damn time. | 到时候了 |
[18:55] | Everyone keeps tellin’ me I gotta become a politician. | 所有人都说我得变成一个政客 |
[18:58] | You know I can’t do that. | 你知道我做不到 |
[19:00] | You already are, Bill. | 你已经是了 比尔 |
[19:02] | Just not the kind they’re used to. | 只不过不是大家习惯的那种 |
[19:04] | Everyone’s supposed to be this or that. | 每个人都应该非此即彼 |
[19:06] | Left or right. | 非左派即右翼 |
[19:07] | You’ve never been anything but Bill. | 你就是比尔 |
[19:10] | That’s why you’re gonna win. | 这就是你会获选的原因 |
[19:13] | Thanks for the confidence. | 谢谢你给我打气 |
[19:17] | I’ll see ya. | 再见 |
[19:18] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[19:19] | Cade. | 凯德 |
[19:21] | You were right. | 你说对了 |
[19:22] | It was Williams’ own people who did that to him. | 是威廉姆斯自己人做的 |
[19:25] | They were sendin’ a message not to play both sides. | 他们在警告大家不要做两面派 |
[19:37] | Interesting place for a meeting. | 在这里见面真有趣 |
[19:40] | Well, I had already had too much coffee today, so… | 我今天已经喝了太多咖啡了 所以… |
[19:45] | What’s this about? | 找我什么事 |
[19:47] | I saw you lurking around my fundraiser. | 我看到你在我的筹款人附近鬼鬼祟祟的 |
[19:49] | What, you doing some oppo research? | 你在干什么 调查你的对手吗 |
[19:51] | No, I like to think of myself as an informed voter. | 不 我喜欢把自己看作一个知情的选民 |
[19:54] | And I wanted to see | 并且我也想看看 |
[19:55] | what a Carol Riley administration might look like. | 卡罗尔·莱莉的管理团队会是什么样的 |
[19:58] | What’d you learn? | 那你的结论是什么呢 |
[20:00] | You’ve genuine concern for the county | 你以极高的定罪率 |
[20:02] | with an unparalleled conviction rate. | 表现出了对这个郡的真诚关切 |
[20:04] | Your peers respect you. | 你的同事尊敬你 |
[20:05] | Some of them fear you. | 有些人怕你 |
[20:07] | The men do. | 男性同事怕我 |
[20:09] | I did some research on you, too. | 我也调查了一下你 |
[20:11] | Army intelligence. Time at the pentagon. | 军队情报部门 在五角大楼工作过 |
[20:14] | Some private contracting. | 订立了一些私人合同 |
[20:17] | And you did the whole whistleblower thing before it was cool. | 在告密事件发生之前 履历简直无懈可击 |
[20:20] | Some pretty thorough research. | 背景调查做得相当详细 |
[20:23] | It’s what I do. | 这是我的工作 |
[20:27] | Sheriff Hollister isn’t like the men you so clearly resent. | 霍利斯特警长可不像你憎恨的人那样 |
[20:31] | His character is what serves him best in this job | 他的个性让他能胜任这份工作 |
[20:33] | and now that you know my history, | 既然你知道我的历史了 |
[20:35] | you’ll know I like an insurgent. | 你就会知道我喜欢起义者 |
[20:37] | I don’t need your vote, Bishop, | 我不需要你给我投票 毕肖 |
[20:39] | but after I win, | 但在我当选之后 |
[20:42] | I do hope I can earn your respect. | 我真的希望能赢得你的尊敬 |
[21:06] | If you win. | 如果你当选的话 |
[21:20] | Deputy Ward. What are you doing here? | 沃德副警长 你在这儿做什么 |
[21:23] | Are the children okay? | 孩子们还好吗 |
[21:25] | Oh, they’re fine. | 他们挺好的 |
[21:26] | They’re better than fine. | 简直不能再好了 |
[21:28] | That’s… why I came here to talk, Carmen. | 所以我才想来这里谈谈 卡门 |
[21:32] | I wanna keep my kids. | 我想把我的孩子们留在身边 |
[21:36] | Well, I’m sure this can’t be easy, | 我明白这并不容易 |
[21:38] | but the children belong with family. | 但孩子们应该跟家人在一起 |
[21:41] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[21:41] | As far as me and my wife and the kids are concerned, we are family. | 我妻子 孩子还有我都认为 我们是一家人 |
[21:46] | The law disagrees. | 法律上可不承认 |
[21:48] | Look, can’t we work out some sort of compromise here? | 我们就不能达成某种妥协方案吗 |
[21:51] | Where Camilla and Roberto can keep the stable home | 卡蜜拉和罗伯托可以继续享受 |
[21:53] | that Teresa and I created for ’em | 特蕾莎和我为他们创造的稳定家庭生活 |
[21:55] | and still have you a big part of their lives? | 你仍然可以在他们的生活中占大部分 |
[21:58] | Look, I was in the system and bouncing between homes | 听着 我在体制内 动荡的家庭 |
[22:00] | isn’t good for their development. | 不利于孩子的成长 |
[22:02] | This is a stable home. | 我们家很稳定 |
[22:04] | And with the money that the state | 并且州政府还会给我一笔钱 |
[22:06] | is going to give me for keeping the kids– | 用于养育孩子… |
[22:07] | These kids aren’t a paycheck! | 那俩孩子不是你的支票 |
[22:10] | Let me remind you, you were MIA when they needed you most. | 我提醒你下 他们最需要你的时候你却失踪了 |
[22:13] | Oh, you mean when you killed their father? | 你是说你杀害他们父亲的时候吗 |
[22:16] | What kind of a grandmother would I be | 如果我让这些孩子和杀人犯一起生活 |
[22:18] | if I allowed those kids to stay with a murderer? | 那我得是什么样的外婆啊 |
[22:22] | You know how long it took us to gain their trust… | 你知道我们花了多长时间才赢得他们的信任 |
[22:27] | and make them feel safe again? | 让他们又有安全感吗 |
[22:29] | I need to protect them. | 我需要保护他们 |
[22:33] | I get that you’re trying to be a white knight, Mr. Ward. | 我知道你想做一位白人骑士 沃德先生 |
[22:38] | I just wish people like you would stop coming around | 我只希望像你一样的人能别再跳出来 |
[22:41] | thinking that brown folks need you to save them. | 认为有色人种需要你们拯救他们 |
[22:44] | Race has nothing to do with this! | 这不关种族的事 |
[22:46] | I love those kids and I’m gonna keep fighting for ’em. | 我爱这些孩子 我要为他们而战 |
[22:49] | Can you say the same? | 你能说同样的话吗 |
[22:50] | Well, you will lose that fight when I call DCFS. | 我给儿童和家庭服务部打电话你就输掉战斗了 |
[22:55] | Do you raise your voice to the children the way you do with me? | 你跟孩子说话也像跟我一样大声喊叫吗 |
[22:59] | Now get the hell out of here | 在我也报警之前 |
[23:01] | before I call the police, too. | 赶紧滚出去 |
[23:11] | I was serious, Riley. | 我是认真的 莱莉 |
[23:14] | I’ll have you escorted back down to the eighth floor. | 我要护送你回八楼 |
[23:16] | Not a good look. | 在这里闹可不好看 |
[23:18] | I’m just wrapping up my investigation. | 我刚刚结束调查 |
[23:19] | This is a courtesy call. | 这只是一次礼节性的拜访 |
[23:21] | Oh, I doubt that. | 我可不信 |
[23:24] | If I pass the case along to Justice Integrity Division, | 如果我把这个案子交给司法诚信部门 |
[23:27] | there will be indictments. | 检察院就会提起公诉 |
[23:29] | Yourself and Deputy Harris amongst them. | 你和哈里斯副警长都难辞其咎 |
[23:32] | I told you once about threatening my godson. | 我告诉过你不要恐吓我的干儿子 |
[23:35] | Or… you reconsider your announcement. | 或者 你可以重新考虑你的参选 |
[23:39] | I believe your kind refer to that as extortion. | 我知道你们地检管这叫敲诈 |
[23:44] | Ah, semantics. If you’re not sheriff, | 文字游戏罢了 如果你不是警长 |
[23:46] | then you’re not a threat to the system. | 你就不是整个系统的威胁 |
[23:48] | So, really, I’m saving taxpayer money. | 所以事实上 我是在为纳税人省钱 |
[23:51] | I thought you’d appreciate that. | 我想你应该会很感激 |
[23:53] | See you on the news, Bill. | 新闻上见 比尔 |
[23:59] | Hey, babe. | 宝贝 |
[24:02] | I think I just blew it. | 我想我刚才搞砸了 |
[24:04] | Big time. | 真的很糟 |
[24:05] | Call me back, would ya? | 给我回电话 好吗 |
[24:07] | I need you back home. | 我想让你尽快回家 |
[24:12] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[24:29] | Best thing on the menu is the tongue. | 菜单上最好吃的就是牛舌卷饼 |
[24:32] | Deputy Minnick. | 明尼克副警长 |
[24:34] | Levon. | 利万 |
[24:35] | You good? You look a little jumpy. | 你还好吗 你看起来有点焦虑 |
[24:38] | I’m actually thinking about leaving town. | 我其实在考虑离开这里 |
[24:42] | Who are you runnin’ from now? | 你又想躲谁 |
[24:45] | It’s not even like that. | 不是这样的 |
[24:48] | It’s time to find a different life. | 是时候开始新生活了 |
[24:50] | Where are you headed? | 你要去哪儿 |
[24:51] | – I– – Actually, I don’t wanna know. | -我… -事实上我压根不想知道 |
[24:55] | Look… | 听着 |
[24:57] | thank you for keeping me on after Luna went. | 谢谢你在卢纳走后让我留下来 |
[25:01] | You didn’t have to do that. | 你本不必这么做的 |
[25:03] | Yeah, I did. | 我是这么做了 |
[25:05] | You helped me close his last case. | 你帮助我结束了他最后一个案子 |
[25:06] | I know that would have meant a lot to him. | 我知道这对他意义重大 |
[25:12] | Look, I gotta roll, but… | 我得走了 但… |
[25:14] | I just wanted to say goodbye. | 只是想跟你道别 |
[25:17] | Take care of yourself. | 照顾好自己 |
[25:19] | You, too, Levon. | 你也是 利万 |
[25:28] | – Cade. Hey. Can I get your help? – Yeah, shoot. | -凯德 你能帮我个忙吗 -说吧 |
[25:31] | All right. Minnick, Harris, and Carter | 明尼克 哈里斯和卡特正在处理 |
[25:32] | are working a case in Malibu, we got two suspects on. | 马里布的一起案件 我们有两名嫌犯 |
[25:36] | A daughter who lied about an altercation with the vic, | 他的女儿瞒报了与父亲发生的口角 |
[25:38] | and a new wife half his age. | 新娶的妻子 比被害者小一半 |
[25:40] | – Rule one… – Follow the money. | -原则一 -追寻资金流向 |
[25:42] | I know, but the wife signed a prenup | 我知道 不过那位妻子签了婚前协议 |
[25:44] | and the kids are already executors on the estate. | 她的孩子们都已经是遗产执行人了 |
[25:45] | It just doesn’t seem motive enough. | 看起来动机还不够 |
[25:47] | You got paper to run financials? | 你有批准调查财务信息的文件吗 |
[25:49] | – Yeah. – All right, don’t worry about motive. | -有 -那么 不要太在意动机 |
[25:51] | Track what’s going where. There’s always a trail. | 紧跟线索挖下去 总能通向真相的 |
[25:54] | And filter out the small stuff. | 还要过滤掉不重要的东西 |
[26:00] | That’s interesting. | 有趣 |
[26:02] | What? | 什么 |
[26:03] | The wife has been wiring funds to a joint account, | 妻子一直在往一个共同账户上打钱 |
[26:06] | but the husband is not the joint account holder. | 但她丈夫不是共同账户的户主 |
[26:09] | Who is? | 谁是 |
[26:10] | My guess is the person who attacked Raymond Corrigan. | 我猜就是袭击了雷蒙德·科里根的人 |
[26:16] | – What’s going on? – That was Bishop. | -怎么了 -是毕肖 |
[26:17] | They dug into Becca’s financials. | 他们在调查贝卡的财务信息 |
[26:20] | Let me guess. She spent it all. | 我来猜猜 她全花光了 |
[26:21] | No. Most of it’s being funneled into a different account. | 不 大部分都打给了另一个账户 |
[26:25] | Last transfer was a few hours ago | 上一笔交易就在几小时前 |
[26:26] | to some shell company. | 打给某家空壳公司 |
[26:28] | That seems a little too high level for her, right? | 看上去不像她这个水平的人做的事 |
[26:35] | She’s back at the house. | 她回家了 |
[26:37] | Just got word from the hospital. | 刚从医院收到消息 |
[26:39] | Raymond passed. | 雷蒙德去世了 |
[26:41] | What, so Homicide’s just gonna step in | 什么 所以现在凶案组要介入 |
[26:43] | and snake our arrest now? | 抢走我们的活儿吗 |
[26:45] | Not if we can get there first. | 除非我们先赶到那里 |
[26:46] | I’ll change. We can head back out. | 我去换衣服 我们可以回去了 |
[26:49] | Why? You look nice. | 为什么 你看起来挺漂亮的 |
[26:53] | Looking nice isn’t part of the job. | 看起来漂亮与工作无关 |
[26:55] | And also… I know. | 而且 我知道 |
[27:02] | Don’t say it. Not a word. | 别说出来 一个字也别说 |
[27:03] | Do I look nice? | 我看起来帅吗 |
[27:21] | Mourning period ended quick. | 哀悼期结束得挺快 |
[27:23] | Maybe this is the wake. | 也许这是在守丧 |
[27:27] | This is a private event. | 这是个私人活动 |
[27:28] | I need to see a warrant, officer. | 我要看搜查令 警官 |
[27:29] | Yeah, I got your warrant right here. | 好 我这就给你搜查令 |
[27:30] | You can’t touch me. | 你不能碰我 |
[27:35] | Put him in the car. | 把他搬车里 |
[27:36] | Hands behind your back. | 双手放在背后 |
[28:03] | – You seein’ her? – Nope. | -看到她了吗 -没有 |
[28:08] | All right, check upstairs. | 上楼看看 |
[28:41] | Sleeping with your stepmom? | 和你的继母上床 |
[28:42] | Pretty sure there’s a rule for this kinda thing, Oliver. | 我敢肯定这种事是有规矩的 奥利弗 |
[28:47] | Hey! Hey, stop! | 站住 |
[28:56] | I hope she was worth your father’s life. | 但愿她值得你父亲一条命 |
[28:58] | Suspect caught, detained. | 抓到嫌犯 已拘捕 |
[29:00] | The other one is in my custody. | 另一个我来抓 |
[29:04] | Put your clothes on. You’re coming with me. | 穿上衣服 跟我走 |
[29:10] | He in? | 他在里面吗 |
[29:11] | You can’t go in there. | 你不能进去 |
[29:14] | Your posse just can’t help themselves, can they? | 你的队伍就是控制不住自己 是吗 |
[29:16] | Homicide specifically told Deputy Minnick | 凶案组明确地告诉明尼克副警长 |
[29:18] | they were taking over the investigation. | 他们会接管调查 |
[29:20] | And yet she continued to work on the case. | 但她还是继续调查这个案子 |
[29:22] | With assistance from Major Crimes. | 还是在重案组的帮助下 |
[29:23] | My deputies only worked the case till Homicide showed up. | 我的警官们只负责到凶案组出现为止 |
[29:26] | They were late, so we got a jump on things. | 他们来迟了 所以我们领先一步 |
[29:29] | Otherwise the case wouldn’t have been solved. | 不然这个案子不会结束的 |
[29:30] | Results don’t justify means, Bill. | 结果不能让手段正当化 比尔 |
[29:32] | Don’t they? You know something, Jerry? | 不能吗 你知道吗 杰瑞 |
[29:34] | I’ve been doing a lot of thinking lately. | 我最近思考了很多 |
[29:37] | What it is that I stand for, | 我的立场是什么 |
[29:39] | what I’m trying to accomplish in this department, | 在这个警局里我的目标是什么 |
[29:41] | and the same answer keeps popping up. | 同一个回答一直浮现于我眼前 |
[29:43] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[29:45] | I’m here to serve. | 我来这里是为民服务的 |
[29:48] | 170 years of experience and tradition | 170年的经验和传统 |
[29:51] | led to the policies and procedures | 造就了现在的政策和流程 |
[29:53] | that you undermine on a daily whim. | 而你 就凭一天的突发奇想破坏了一切 |
[29:55] | Why is your judgment so superior to those who came before you? | 为什么你个人的判断要凌驾于前人之上 |
[29:58] | Why can’t you stay in your lane? | 你为什么就不能只管自己的事 |
[30:00] | For the sake of the department? | 为了整个警局 |
[30:02] | For those that’ll sit in your chair after you’re gone? | 为了那些在你走后要接替你的警长 |
[30:05] | Guys like you, you mean. | 你是说你这种人吗 |
[30:07] | You know, believe it or not, Bill, no, | 不管你信不信 比尔 不是 |
[30:08] | not guys like me. | 不是我这种人 |
[30:10] | While you were content to work the streets your whole career | 你的整个职业生涯都是在大街上巡逻 |
[30:12] | with no ambition of higher office, | 而并没有往上爬的野心 |
[30:14] | I was doing my homework, | 我在做我的功课 |
[30:15] | learning on the tenth floor, | 在十楼埋头苦读 |
[30:16] | studying for the job. | 为了这份工作而学习 |
[30:18] | Protocol is the backbone of this department, Bill. | 规矩是这个警局的支柱 比尔 |
[30:21] | Deep down, you know that. | 你心里也明白 |
[30:25] | I’m announcing today. | 我今天要宣布参选 |
[30:27] | I like you to be there. | 我希望你能在场 |
[30:29] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要去 |
[30:32] | Because I asked. | 因为我让你去 |
[30:39] | So? | 那么 |
[30:40] | Just got off with Homicide. | 刚从凶案组出来 |
[30:42] | Oliver confessed. | 奥利弗招供了 |
[30:44] | What, to everything? | 所有事吗 |
[30:46] | He and Becca had been sleeping together for months. | 他和贝卡已经睡了好几个月了 |
[30:48] | Once he found out that he got cut out of his dad’s will, | 当他发现他被他爸从遗嘱里剔除出去了 |
[30:51] | he convinced her to marry the old man. | 他说服贝卡嫁给那个老男人 |
[30:54] | Share the money. They did it together. | 两人可以分钱 他们一起谋划的 |
[30:56] | Well, it’s time for me to celebrate with the boys. | 我该去和孩子们庆祝了 |
[30:59] | It’s 11:00 A.M. | 才上午十一点 |
[31:01] | Yeah. I’ve been up for 36 hours. | 是啊 我已经36个小时没合眼了 |
[31:03] | So it’s midnight as far as I’m concerned. | 所以现在对我来说就是深夜 |
[31:06] | You wanna come? | 你想一起吗 |
[31:06] | After he finishes his paperwork. | 他得先完成他的文书工作 |
[31:08] | And don’t think I don’t know it was you | 别以为我不知道 |
[31:10] | who convinced him to pass off his reports | 是你说服他不写那些 |
[31:12] | to Deputy Adams, Carter. | 要给亚当斯副警长的报告 卡特 |
[31:14] | He needs to learn the right way before he learns the shortcuts. | 他必须先学会正确的办事方法 再去找捷径 |
[31:18] | Understood. | 明白 |
[31:19] | I will see you soon. | 一会见 |
[31:24] | I get it. You don’t like Carter. | 我明白了 你不喜欢卡特 |
[31:27] | I don’t give a damn about Carter. | 我根本就不在乎卡特 |
[31:34] | Don’t take this the wrong way, | 别误会我的意思 |
[31:37] | but you have an opportunity | 但你真的有机会成为 |
[31:38] | to be one of the best this department has to offer. | 我们部门培养出的最优秀的警员之一 |
[31:43] | I’m rooting for you, | 我支持你 |
[31:44] | but if you get wrapped up with the wrong crowd, | 但是如果你一直与错误的人们为伍 |
[31:47] | you’re gonna forget how special you really are. | 你就会忘记自己的独特之处 |
[31:52] | I’m hearing a couple of things from that. | 我从你这句话里听出了两层意思 |
[31:53] | One, you think I’m very special, which I appreciate. | 第一 你觉得我很特别 我得谢谢你 |
[31:56] | Okay, here you go running your mouth again. | 好吧 又打开你的话匣子了 |
[31:58] | Two, there’s no wrong way to take it | 第二 我根本不会误解你 |
[32:00] | because the fact that you are thinking about me so much | 因为最重要的其实是 |
[32:03] | is all that really matters. | 你真的很关心我 |
[32:04] | Okay, I’m done. | 行了 我要走了 |
[32:06] | Wait, am I close? | 等等 我说得对吗 |
[32:10] | I’m in the ballpark, right? | 我猜得差不多 对吗 |
[32:16] | Carol. Close the door, please. | 卡罗尔 麻烦关下门 |
[32:19] | A woman always loves to hear that. | 女士很喜欢听到这句话 |
[32:25] | I have information that can hurt Bill. | 我有一些信息可以伤害到比尔 |
[32:34] | – What are you waiting for? – What are you offering? | -那你还在等什么 -你能给我提供什么 |
[32:37] | Oh, so this is a trade? | 所以这是一笔交易吗 |
[32:39] | No. | 不 |
[32:41] | I want you to concede the race. | 我要你在竞选中认输 |
[32:43] | Serve in my administration. | 为我效力 |
[32:45] | What do you have on him? | 你到底掌握了什么消息 |
[32:47] | – Do we have a deal? – Let me get this straight. | -成交吗 -让我先弄清楚 |
[32:49] | You have information | 你掌握了一些信息 |
[32:50] | that’ll sink Hollister’s campaign, | 足以击垮霍利斯特的竞选 |
[32:52] | clearing the path for my election. | 为我的当选开辟道路 |
[32:54] | And you want me to concede. | 你却想让我认输 |
[32:57] | Then and only then will I release it. | 只有这样我才会公开这个信息 |
[33:02] | Too bad, Jerry. | 可惜 杰瑞 |
[33:05] | I am so curious now. | 我现在真的很好奇 |
[33:11] | Really? I like the one with the pool view. | 真的吗 我喜欢带游泳池的那一套 |
[33:14] | Might make me forget I’m in the valley. | 也许能让我忘了我在山谷里 |
[33:15] | Deputy Bishop? | 毕肖副警长 |
[33:16] | Here are those files from the coroner you requested. | 这是你从法医那里要的文件 |
[33:18] | Thank you. Great. Hey, I gotta go. | 谢谢你 很好 我要挂电话了 |
[33:21] | Yep. | 好 |
[33:33] | Hi, is this Deputy Friedman? | 你好 是弗里德曼副警长吗 |
[33:35] | This is Bishop from Major Crimes. | 我是重案组的毕肖 |
[33:36] | Wondering if you can help me out. | 我可能需要你的帮助 |
[33:38] | Nicholas Phillips, did you know him? | 尼古拉斯·菲利普斯 你知道他吗 |
[33:40] | Had Phoenix tags on his arms? | 他的手臂上有凤凰纹身 |
[33:43] | Yeah, I’m looking at the coroner report right now. | 没错 我现在正在看法医的报告 |
[33:45] | I was wondering if you could tell me whether he was one of ours. | 你能不能告诉我他是不是我们的人 |
[33:48] | An informant, yeah. | 一名线人 没错 |
[33:51] | That’s what I thought. | 我也是这么想的 |
[33:53] | No, I know. | 不 我知道 |
[33:54] | It looks like they did it to make an example of him. | 看起来他们在拿他杀一儆百 |
[33:57] | I will, thank you. | 我会的 谢谢你 |
[34:09] | I have some things I need to say. | 我必须要跟你说些事 |
[34:12] | – And you’re going to listen. – Is that right? | -请你仔细听 -是吗 |
[34:15] | I’m all ears. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[34:18] | You’re never gonna see David again. | 你再也见不到大卫了 |
[34:22] | Was it worth that? | 这值得吗 |
[34:23] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[34:25] | Sure you did. | 你当然有 |
[34:27] | No one else was gonna save him. | 别人都救不了他 |
[34:29] | I would have found a way. | 我本来能找到方法的 |
[34:31] | But you took that power away from me | 但是当你闯入监狱的那一刻 |
[34:32] | when you broke into the prison. | 我就没有这个能力了 |
[34:36] | And since then, I just… | 从那之后 我就… |
[34:43] | I’ve been letting you hold onto some of my power. | 我一直让你限制着我的力量 |
[34:48] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[34:50] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 是这样 |
[34:53] | But not anymore. | 但再也不会了 |
[34:55] | ‘Cause I know what I’m made of | 因为我了解我自己 |
[34:57] | and I am not gonna let you affect my life anymore. | 我不会再让你影响到我的生活 |
[35:06] | This all started because you lost faith. | 这一切的起因就是因为你失去了信念 |
[35:10] | Here comes the God speech. | 上帝的演讲开始了 |
[35:12] | That’s not the kind of faith I’m talking about. | 我所说的不是这种信念 |
[35:14] | I’m talking about faith in people. | 我说的是相信他人 |
[35:16] | If I can save someone, I’m gonna do it. | 如果我可以救一个人 我就会去救他 |
[35:18] | I don’t care who they are or what they’ve done. | 我不会在乎他们是谁或是做了什么 |
[35:21] | And my husband lives by the same code. | 我的丈夫同样坚信这一点 |
[35:25] | Until you crossed the line. | 直到你越了界 |
[35:28] | And that’s the choice that you made. | 而这是你自己的选择 |
[35:33] | Are you finished? | 你说完了吗 |
[35:35] | I am not afraid anymore. | 我再也不会害怕了 |
[35:48] | Now I’m finished. | 现在我说完了 |
[36:08] | I gotta say, at least Corrigan went out with a bang. | 我不得不说 至少科里根引起了轰动 |
[36:11] | I’m inspired. That could be me one day. | 我深受启发 也许有一天我也可以 |
[36:14] | Malibu mansion. Instagram wife. | 位于马里布豪宅 有一位网红老婆 |
[36:17] | Weird guy out back, creeping on you at night. | 古怪的人藏在后院里 深夜悄悄地靠近你 |
[36:20] | Who can blame him for wantin’ to see the show? | 他想看演出 谁能责怪他呢 |
[36:25] | Shot for the road? | 再喝最后一杯 |
[36:26] | No. Man, how do you function tomorrow? | 不了 兄弟 你明天还怎么工作啊 |
[36:29] | Practice and consistency. | 靠的是实践与经验 |
[36:33] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[36:45] | Watch yourself. | 注意点 |
[36:46] | Hey. What’d you say to me? | 你刚才跟我说什么 |
[36:51] | I said why don’t you watch yourself? | 我说你给我注意点 |
[36:54] | Chill out. | 冷静点 |
[36:55] | Control your boy, man. | 管管你的朋友 哥们 |
[36:56] | What? | 什么 |
[36:58] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[36:59] | Carter! | 卡特 |
[37:02] | Hey, get off of him, man. | 从他身上下来 兄弟 |
[37:04] | Carter, Carter, come on, bro. | 卡特 卡特 算了 |
[37:06] | Carter! | 卡特 |
[37:17] | Carter, Carter, Carter, Carter, stop. | 卡特 卡特 卡特 住手 |
[37:18] | Enough! Carter, let’s go. | 够了 卡特 我们走吧 |
[37:20] | Come on. | 算了 |
[37:22] | What the hell, man? | 怎么回事 哥们 |
[37:27] | What the hell is Joseph doing here anyway at this time? | 这个点乔瑟夫跑来这里干什么 |
[37:33] | Someone start talkin’. | 谁说说吧 |
[37:35] | This is on me, Sheriff. | 这事怪我 警长 |
[37:37] | This guy, he bumped into me… | 那人撞到我了 |
[37:39] | The guy they just took to the hospital? | 刚刚送去医院那人吗 |
[37:41] | Yeah. And we had words, | 对 我们吵了几句 |
[37:43] | Harris stepped in, he-he deescalated by the book. | 哈里斯就来了 规规矩矩劝架 |
[37:47] | And then this guy just started yelling at my boy. | 那人就开始朝我兄弟吼 |
[37:50] | Yelling what? | 吼什么 |
[37:52] | Just… | 就是 |
[37:53] | Racial stuff. | 种族歧视那种 |
[37:54] | Slurs, sir. | 骂脏话 长官 |
[37:56] | And, uh, I just lost it. | 我就失态了 |
[37:59] | I’m sure he’s gonna claim assault. | 他肯定会控诉我人身攻击 |
[38:02] | And-and I’m sorry, | 对不起 |
[38:03] | but I’m always gonna have my boy’s back. | 但我总得支持我的兄弟 |
[38:07] | That how you recall things? | 你记得是这样吗 |
[38:10] | Yeah. | 是 |
[38:12] | Yeah, that’s pretty much how it went down. | 差不多就是这样 |
[38:19] | Put ’em in the tank | 把他俩关起来 |
[38:20] | till they come up with a better explanation. | 等他们想到更好的解释再说 |
[38:23] | When you wear the badge, | 你们只要戴着警徽 |
[38:24] | you have to represent a higher standard. | 你们就代表着更高的标准 |
[38:27] | This isn’t it. | 不是现在这样 |
[38:48] | If you ever pull that race card again, | 你要是再打种族歧视这张牌 |
[38:50] | you’ll have two black eyes. | 我就揍得你两眼发黑 |
[38:53] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:58] | – We good? – No, we are not good. | -这事解决了吗 -没有 |
[39:15] | You made it, Dad. | 你赶来了 爸 |
[39:18] | I figured you needed another Hollister man | 我想着得有个霍利斯特家的男人 |
[39:19] | here to witness this circus. | 来这见证这场表演 |
[39:22] | Don’t get too sentimental. | 可别太伤感 |
[39:24] | Remember something for me. | 你要记住几点 |
[39:26] | This moment, all these cameras, | 这一刻 所有这些摄影机 |
[39:29] | doesn’t mean anything. | 都毫无意义 |
[39:32] | What you do with it, that’s what matters. | 你会怎么做 才是有意义的 |
[39:36] | – I’m proud of you, son. – Thanks, Dad. | -我为你骄傲 儿子 -谢谢 爸 |
[39:40] | – You good? – I got closure. | -你还好吗 -我把事情了结了 |
[39:44] | – And now it’s up to me. – I know you can handle it. | -现在由我控制了 -我知道你能应付得了 |
[39:48] | – Thanks for coming. – Of course. | -谢谢你们来 -应该的 |
[39:50] | – Jorge. – You got this. | -豪尔赫 -你可以的 |
[39:54] | Go get ’em, Dad. | 去拿下吧 爸爸 |
[39:56] | – I love you. – I love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[39:59] | Here we go. | 我们开始吧 |
[40:07] | I shouldn’t be standing here. | 我本不该站在这里 |
[40:11] | Came down to some bad luck, | 一切的起因不过是些许噩运 |
[40:15] | and a single line on a 170-year-old document. | 和170年前文件里的一纸条文 |
[40:19] | We’re all expected to have faith in the system. | 我们都该对我们的体制抱有信念 |
[40:22] | Well, nothing I’ve witnessed over the past 108 days | 但我在过去108天内的所见所闻 |
[40:25] | has made me a believer. | 让我无法信任这个体制 |
[40:28] | Hypocrisy, corruption, fear. | 虚伪 腐败 恐惧 |
[40:31] | That’s the system. | 是这个体系的问题 |
[40:33] | That’s not who we are. | 却不是我们的本性 |
[40:36] | That’s not what it means to pin this star to your chest. | 也不是你们胸前警星的意义 |
[40:41] | What it means… | 它们真正的意义是 |
[40:43] | is that against all odds I have the power | 面对重重困难 我仍有力量 |
[40:45] | to change this world for the better. | 让这个世界变得更好 |
[40:48] | And with that power comes grave responsibility. | 随之而来的是严峻的责任 |
[40:52] | The Hall of Justice, | 法院 |
[40:54] | it belongs to the people of Los Angeles. | 属于洛杉矶人民 |
[40:57] | And the brave men and women who put on this uniform every day, | 以及身着制服的勇敢之人 |
[41:01] | prepared to make the ultimate sacrifice. | 他们时刻准备做出最终的牺牲 |
[41:09] | That’s who I serve. | 他们正是我要服务的人 |
[41:11] | And that’s who I want standing beside me. | 也是我想与之并肩而立的战友 |
[41:15] | The ones who hold the line. | 有些仍在坚守阵线 |
[41:18] | And the ones we’ve lost along the way. | 有些已经付出生命 |
[41:25] | My name is Bill Hollister. | 我叫比尔·霍利斯特 |
[41:28] | I’m the sheriff of Los Angeles County. | 我是洛杉矶郡的警长 |
[41:32] | And I aim to keep this job. | 我打算继续担任这一职务 |
[41:34] | But that… | 但这… |
[41:37] | that’ll be up to you. | 将由你们决定 |
[41:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[41:53] | Hey, you headed down to, uh, Bill’s thing? | 比尔交代的事你往下查了吗 |
[41:55] | Wanted to, but take a look at this. | 我本来想查 但你先看看这个 |
[41:58] | I just ID’d another informant. | 我刚确定了另一个线人的身份 |
[42:00] | This one was found hanging from a flagpole. | 他被发现吊死在旗杆上 |
[42:03] | Are you telling me this is connected to Williams’ death? | 你是说 这和威廉姆斯的死有关 |
[42:06] | It’s hell of a coincidence if it isn’t. | 要说不是 那也太巧了 |
[42:26] | Explain it to me again. | 再给我解释一遍 |
[42:28] | Two dead in two days. | 两天内死了两个人 |
[42:29] | Signatures are different | 犯罪痕迹不同 |
[42:30] | but they have something in common. | 但这两起案件存在共性 |
[42:35] | They’re all informants for the department. | 两人都是警局的线人 |
[43:04] | Someone is killing our CIs. | 有人在杀我们的线人 |