时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Oh, you have gotten so big! | 你都长这么大了 |
[00:05] | It’s been too long since I’ve seen these two. | 我已经很久没见过他们俩了 |
[00:08] | Grandma said we’re gonna see her all the time now. | 奶奶说我们要经常过去看她 |
[00:10] | Is that okay? | 可以吗 |
[00:12] | I wondered how a national security analyst | 我想知道来自特区的国家安全分析师 |
[00:14] | might end up driving the sheriff of LA County, | 怎么会到洛杉矶郡给警长当司机 |
[00:17] | so I called your supervisor. | 所以我打给了你的上司 |
[00:19] | I know what went down. | 我知道发生了什么 |
[00:20] | Sorry, doc. | 抱歉了医生们 |
[00:22] | We had to take matters into our own hands. | 我们要自己处理这件事 |
[00:27] | If anything goes wrong, | 如果出了任何问题 |
[00:29] | I will kill you. | 我都会杀了你 |
[00:31] | District Attorney Riley, | 地检官莱莉 |
[00:32] | I’ve handed you the guaranteed conviction of a corrupt cop. | 我已经给你了一名腐败警察的铁证 |
[00:35] | How are you not running with this? | 你为什么不开展调查呢 |
[00:37] | Today I announce my candidacy for sheriff of Los Angeles County. | 今天我宣布 我要竞选洛杉矶郡警局的警长 |
[01:46] | Looks like things have been going well with the children. | 看起来孩子们在这里生活得很好 |
[01:49] | Roberto’s grades are up. | 罗伯托成绩提高了 |
[01:51] | That’s excellent. | 这很好 |
[01:52] | Yeah, we’ve made a lot of progress the last few months. | 我们这几个月里取得了很大的进步 |
[01:54] | – Feels like… – Feels like a family. | -感觉像… -感觉像家人一样 |
[01:56] | Straight up. | 这是实话 |
[01:58] | I am obligated to inform you | 我有义务通知你们 |
[02:00] | that Roberto and Camilla’s maternal grandmother | 罗伯托和卡蜜拉的外婆 |
[02:04] | has filed for custody of the grandchildren. | 已经申请了对孙子孙女的监护权 |
[02:07] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[02:09] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[02:10] | She called in this past– | 她之前打电话来… |
[02:11] | So she just shows up. | 她就这样突然出现 |
[02:13] | Barely knows the kids. | 并不怎么了解孩子们 |
[02:14] | – Cade. – No, no, no. | -凯德 -不不不 |
[02:15] | We’ve been caring for these kids like they’re our own for months. | 我们像照顾亲生孩子一样照顾他们已经几个月了 |
[02:19] | They are our own. | 他们就是我们的孩子 |
[02:21] | This is why we go over concurrent planning. | 所以我们要讨论并行计划 |
[02:23] | Something like this is always a possibility. | 这样的事情总是可以商量的 |
[02:25] | That woman didn’t even go to their father’s funeral, | 那个女人甚至没参加她爸爸的葬礼 |
[02:28] | Okay? She’s just gonna swoop in and take them from us? | 她就这么冲进来把孩子从我们身边抢走吗 |
[02:31] | What’s the angle here? | 她的目的是什么 |
[02:32] | She doin’ it for the money? | 为了钱吗 |
[02:34] | Carmen is doing all the required work. | 卡门在做所有必要工作 |
[02:37] | She’s making the efforts. | 她在努力 |
[02:39] | Effort? | 努力 |
[02:41] | Did you even do a background check? | 你们做过背景检查吗 |
[02:43] | ‘Cause if she’s hanging out with the same scumbags he was… | 因为如果她和那个混蛋一起玩… |
[02:46] | Okay, listen, obviously, you can recognize | 听我说 你肯定也能看出来 |
[02:47] | that our-our main concern | 我们主要是关心 |
[02:49] | is for the well-being of Camilla and Roberto. | 卡蜜拉和罗伯托的幸福 |
[02:51] | We’ve provided a safe, stable home for them. | 我们给他们提供了一个安全 稳定的家 |
[02:54] | The first they’ve ever had. | 他们之前从未有过 |
[02:56] | We can’t let this happen. | 我们不能让事情这样 |
[02:58] | I’m not gonna. | 我不允许 |
[03:00] | Nothing has been decided yet. | 现在一切都还没有下定论 |
[03:02] | But biological relatives are preferred. | 但有血缘关系的是优先考虑的 |
[03:04] | You told us that. | 这是你告诉我们的 |
[03:06] | All I can say is trust the process. | 我能说的就是相信整套流程 |
[03:08] | Oh, I know the process. | 我知道流程 |
[03:11] | I have my own. | 我也经历过 |
[03:17] | What are our options? Honestly? | 说实话 我们还有什么选择 |
[03:21] | You’re a lawyer. | 你是名律师 |
[03:22] | Present the best case you can. | 打一场最漂亮的官司 |
[03:33] | I’m supposed to be the one with a thousand-yard stare, young man. | 我应该是那个盯着你看的人 年轻人 |
[03:40] | What’s that? | 你说什么 |
[03:42] | Stop thinking so hard. | 别想太多 |
[03:43] | It doesn’t suit you. | 不适合你 |
[03:47] | Ah, thank you so much. I appreciate it. | 谢谢你 非常感谢 |
[03:49] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么东西 |
[03:51] | It’s a Monte Cristo sandwich. | 这是基督山伯爵三明治 |
[03:52] | What do you mean, what the hell is that? | 什么叫 这是什么东西 |
[03:54] | At least I eat. What’s your excuse? | 至少我在吃 你又怎么解释 |
[03:59] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[04:01] | If you ask me, it’s your conscience. | 要我说 是你的良知在作怪 |
[04:04] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[04:05] | This race… | 这场竞选… |
[04:08] | You got a 10th floor suck up, acting like he knows best. | 你的十层烂透了 好像他知道的最多似的 |
[04:12] | Old Jerry. | 老杰瑞 |
[04:12] | And let’s not forget the ambulance chaser. | 别忘了那个唯利是图的律师 |
[04:15] | She probably wants to sue our own people. | 或许她想起诉我们自己的人 |
[04:17] | And there you are, not eatin’. | 所以你坐在这里 吃不下饭 |
[04:21] | Why don’t you just say it? | 你为什么不说出来 |
[04:23] | Say it. | 说出来 |
[04:25] | I want the job, all right? | 我想当警长 行吗 |
[04:27] | I want it. | 我想 |
[04:29] | You’re damn right you do. | 你当然想 |
[04:31] | So what’s the problem? | 有什么问题呢 |
[04:33] | Paula. Maggie. | 宝拉 麦琪 |
[04:36] | Even Joseph could get hurt if I– | 甚至乔瑟夫也会受伤 如果… |
[04:38] | Let me tell you something, son. | 我告诉你件事 孩子 |
[04:40] | You’re gonna piss folks off no matter what. | 不管怎么样你都会激怒别人 |
[04:43] | That’s just life. | 这就是生活 |
[04:45] | Might as well be for somethin’ worth a damn. | 还不如做一些有价值的事 |
[04:50] | They see the good that you do. Trust me. | 他们看到了你做的好事 相信我 |
[04:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[05:07] | Late night? | 熬夜了吗 |
[05:09] | What makes you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[05:11] | You looked a little rough this morning. | 你今天早上看起来不是很舒服 |
[05:13] | You and your boys turn up for Matthew’s birthday? | 你和朋友参加马修的生日派对了吗 |
[05:16] | – How was it? – I didn’t go. | -派对怎么样 -我没去 |
[05:18] | Then what… | 那你去… |
[05:20] | Let me guess. Carter and coalition. | 让我猜猜 卡特和他的党羽 |
[05:23] | They get a bad rep but they’re good dudes. | 他们的名声不好 但他们是好人 |
[05:25] | Trust me, Carter and his boys | 相信我 卡特和他的兄弟 |
[05:26] | are not the crew you wanna roll with. | 可不是你应该接近的人 |
[05:29] | Can’t believe you faked on your boys like that. | 不敢相信你这么欺骗你的朋友们 |
[05:30] | Look, things are different now. | 听着 事情现在不一样了 |
[05:32] | I-I tried to fit in with them, | 我想融入他们 |
[05:34] | I just… | 我只是… |
[05:36] | Can we drop it, please? | 我们能换个话题吗 |
[05:40] | He just ran that stop sign. Light him up. | 他刚刚闯过了停止标识 把警灯打开 |
[05:43] | – Watch now. – I see him. | -看着点 -我看到他了 |
[05:45] | He put something in the back seat. | 他把什么东西放到后座上了 |
[05:47] | Good. | 很好 |
[05:48] | You take the lead on this one. | 这次由你来指挥 |
[05:50] | Evals are coming up. You can’t be a trainee forever. | 马上要评估了 你不能一直当个新兵 |
[05:52] | Eyes up. | 把眼睛挣大 |
[06:02] | Can I help you with something, officer? | 有什么我能帮你的吗 警官 |
[06:04] | You blew through a stop sign back there. | 你闯过了一个停止标志 |
[06:05] | Can I see your license and registration, please? | 我能看一下你的驾驶证和行驶证吗 |
[06:14] | This your company? | 这是你的公司吗 |
[06:15] | It’s not mine. I just work for them. | 不是我的 我在这里工作 |
[06:18] | Good benefits though. You know what I mean? | 福利待遇很好 你懂我的意思吧 |
[06:21] | Deputy Minnick, I need you over here, please. | 明尼克副警长 我需要你过来一下 |
[06:25] | I’ll run it. | 我来查一下 |
[06:31] | Why’d you put that bag in the back seat? | 你为什么把这个包放在后座上 |
[06:34] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[06:36] | When I pulled you over, you put that bag in the back seat. | 我把你逼停的时候 你把这个包放在了后座上 |
[06:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:41] | I thought it would be safer. | 我觉得这样更安全 |
[06:43] | How’s that? | 何出此言 |
[06:46] | Didn’t want you to think there was something | 不想让你觉得前座上有什么 |
[06:47] | in the front seat to worry about, you know? | 可以担心的 明白吗 |
[06:51] | What would I be worried about? | 我会担心什么 |
[06:54] | Something bad. | 一些不好的东西 |
[07:01] | – Nothing? – Record’s clean. | -什么都没有吗 -没有犯罪记录 |
[07:04] | Get out of the car for me. | 请你下车 |
[07:06] | What’s wrong? We were being friendly. | 出什么事了 我们一直很友好 |
[07:08] | Out. Now. | 赶紧下车 |
[07:10] | It’s no problem, all right? Okay, hey, guys. | 没问题 好 各位 |
[07:12] | Just-just tell me what I did wrong. | 告诉我 我做错了什么 |
[07:13] | Your ID is fake. | 你的身份是假的 |
[07:15] | So, driving with no license, for starters. | 首先是无证驾驶 |
[07:17] | No way. I just got that, okay? | 不可能 我刚拿到的 |
[07:20] | I waited in line and everything. | 我等了很久才拿到 |
[07:45] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[07:46] | It’s not mine. | 这不是我的 |
[07:48] | Suppose this isn’t either. | 我猜这也不是 |
[07:51] | Well, maybe it belongs to you. | 或许这是你的 |
[07:54] | Put his ass in the back of the car. | 把他带到车后面 |
[07:55] | – I’ll call it in. – All right. | -我来通报 -好 |
[08:02] | Sheriff, do you know what this election is about? | 警长 你知道这场选举的主题是什么吗 |
[08:06] | I’ve got a strong suspicion that you’d like to tell me. | 我有强烈的预感 你会告诉我 |
[08:09] | It’s about space. | 是关于空间 |
[08:15] | And time. | 还有时间 |
[08:17] | You been practicing this, huh? | 你练习了很久啊 |
[08:19] | There’s no more space for men like you. | 没有空间给你这种人 |
[08:21] | No untamed land. | 没有野蛮的土地 |
[08:23] | Not in this city. | 这个城市里没有 |
[08:25] | Not even in this county. | 这个郡里也没有 |
[08:26] | And certainly not in this election. | 这场选举里也肯定没有 |
[08:29] | I guess you’ve never been to Lancaster. | 我猜你从来没去过兰卡斯特 |
[08:31] | The world has moved on. | 世界在发展 |
[08:34] | People don’t want a gunslinger in this office. | 人们不想让一名枪手当警长 |
[08:36] | They want an advocate. | 他们想要一位能谋取利益的人 |
[08:38] | A winner. | 一位胜者 |
[08:40] | And you know what? They deserve one. | 他们也理应得到一位这样的人 |
[08:43] | It is my time. | 我的时代到来了 |
[08:46] | Well, then, stop wasting it, | 那就别浪费了 |
[08:47] | and have your monkeys come up with a better sales pitch. | 让你的猴子们想个更好的点子出来 |
[08:52] | I’m opening an investigation into your office’s handling | 关于你们警局如何处理约翰逊案 |
[08:54] | of the Johnson case. | 我正在开展一起调查 |
[09:03] | Get out. | 出去 |
[09:05] | I got a court order. | 我有法庭命令 |
[09:07] | And I’m gonna be deposing key witnesses. | 而且我要让关键证人作证 |
[09:10] | I won’t say it twice. | 我不会再说第二遍 |
[09:13] | It was your choice to call the Times, Bill. | 你可以选择打给《时代周刊》 比尔 |
[09:16] | Live with it. | 受着吧 |
[09:31] | What is all this? | 这是什么情况 |
[09:32] | The nurses wanted to thank you for saving our jobs. | 护士们想感谢你保住了我们的饭碗 |
[09:35] | It means a lot. | 这意义重大 |
[09:36] | So we wanted to show you, you mean a lot. To us. | 所以我们想表达 你对我们来说也是意义重大 |
[09:40] | Thank you, everyone. | 谢谢大家 |
[09:42] | I’m sorry it got down to the wire. | 抱歉拖到了最后一刻 |
[09:43] | I’m sure I wasn’t the only one losing sleep | 我相信面对医院面临的财政危机 |
[09:46] | over the financial dilemma facing the hospital. | 我不是唯一一个睡不着的人 |
[09:50] | But knowing I was gonna see your beautiful faces made it | 但一想到我能看到你们这些可爱的脸庞 |
[09:53] | a lot easier to get up this morning. | 让我在早上更容易起床了 |
[09:55] | All right, let’s show the administration | 让我们给管理层展示一下 |
[09:57] | how valuable we are | 我们是多么重要 |
[09:58] | so that we never have to do this again. | 这样我们就不会再经历一遍了 |
[10:05] | Pop the gate. | 开门 |
[10:21] | Give me your fingers. | 录指纹 |
[10:51] | Okay, no way it’s a new entry that just hasn’t hit the system yet? | 新进去的人却在系统里查不到信息 不可能吧 |
[10:55] | Okay, thank you. | 好 谢谢你 |
[10:58] | This is a damn good fake. | 这是张精心制作的假证 |
[11:00] | Mag strip works and everything. I’m impressed. | 磁条有效 细节齐全 我都很惊讶 |
[11:03] | Professional grade forgery. Ten grand in cash. | 大师级造假 一万块现金 |
[11:06] | Yeah, the exact amount you can bring into the country. | 这笔金额正好能带入境 |
[11:09] | Can we get him on bribery? | 我们能以贿赂罪逮捕他吗 |
[11:11] | He didn’t explicitly offer us the money. | 他没有明确地交代那笔钱 |
[11:13] | I just get a bad vibe off this guy. | 我对他有一种不祥的预感 |
[11:15] | When you’re pulled over, | 警察叫你靠边停车 |
[11:16] | you’re supposed to be intimidated, | 理应被吓到吧 |
[11:18] | especially if you have a fake ID and a bag full of cash. | 尤其还带着假证件和满满一袋现金 |
[11:21] | It’s like he’s cool with being behind bars. | 就像进监狱也无所谓似的 |
[11:23] | I bet he’s had practice. | 我猜他有前科 |
[11:25] | Won’t really know anything for sure | 在找到指纹结果之前 |
[11:27] | until the prints come back. | 一切都无法确定 |
[11:30] | – How’re you doing, Sheriff. – Good morning, Sheriff. | -警长好 -早上好 警长 |
[11:31] | Unofficial visit. | 非正式到访 |
[11:33] | Everybody go back to what you were doing. | 大家继续工作 |
[11:35] | Sir. | 长官 |
[11:37] | You down here for a case? | 你来这是为了案子吗 |
[11:39] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[11:42] | Man, I missed it down here. | 我好想念这里 |
[11:44] | Bad coffee. 1950’s office furniture. | 廉价咖啡 50年代的办公设备 |
[11:48] | And real paperwork. | 以及货真价实的文书工作 |
[11:50] | You okay, sir? | 你还好吗 长官 |
[11:52] | Not really. | 不太好 |
[11:54] | – You got a sec? – Yeah. | -你有时间吗 -当然 |
[12:03] | They’re gonna give Johnson a deal. | 他们要和约翰逊达成协议 |
[12:05] | What? | 什么 |
[12:06] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:08] | Short answer, it’s political. | 一句话 政治原因 |
[12:11] | We can fight it, Bill. We have to. | 我们可以反对 比尔 必须反对 |
[12:13] | Fight’s comin’ to us. | 现在变成反对我们了 |
[12:15] | DA flipped the table. | 地检官放弃了谈判 |
[12:17] | She’s investigating how we intervened in the case. | 她在调查我们是如何干预此案的 |
[12:20] | Me and you in particular. | 尤其是我和你 |
[12:22] | She’s got a court order behind her. | 她有法庭命令 |
[12:23] | Good. She can bring it. | 好啊 她可以带着 |
[12:26] | Well, you’re gonna have to sit with her. | 你要和她坐下谈谈 |
[12:28] | We can get you a union rep, department lawyer. | 我们可以给你请来工会代表和警局律师 |
[12:30] | – Whatever you want. – I don’t want anyone. | -任何你需要的 -我不需要任何人 |
[12:32] | I know my truth. | 我知道真相 |
[12:34] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:34] | Well, just remember it’s not personal. | 记住 这不是你自己的事 |
[12:36] | I know it feels like that. | 我知道感觉如此 |
[12:37] | But emotion’s your enemy here. | 但情绪才是你的敌人 |
[12:40] | Gives her leverage. | 给她点影响力 |
[12:42] | It’s just about power, nothing else. | 这只关乎权力 别无其他 |
[12:46] | Yeah, I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[12:48] | Don’t be too ready. | 别准备过头 |
[12:54] | – What’s up? – Multiple 245s. | -怎么了 -多起持枪袭击 |
[12:56] | Sounds like drive-bys. | 听起来像飞车枪击 |
[13:00] | David-5-5-7 responding. | D557响应 |
[13:02] | – How many shootings? – Three, so far. | -几起枪击 -目前三起 |
[13:04] | – Minnick, you rollin’ out? – Yes, sir. | -明尼克 准备出动 -是 长官 |
[13:06] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[13:07] | Handle that paperwork, boot. | 处理文书工作 新兵蛋子 |
[13:10] | You heard her. | 你听见她说的了 |
[13:17] | Deputy Bishop. | 毕肖副警长 |
[13:19] | Please have a seat. | 请坐 |
[13:21] | It’s nice to meet you, too. | 很高兴见到你 |
[13:27] | Detective Bishop, I understand that you, personally, | 毕肖警探 我知道 |
[13:31] | voiced concern about Sheriff Hollister | 你个人很担心霍利斯特警长 |
[13:34] | getting himself involved in the LAPD murder case | 会把自己卷入和洛杉矶警局 |
[13:37] | led by Detective Johnson. | 约翰逊警探有关的谋杀案 |
[13:39] | Should I have an attorney present? | 我是不是该有位律师陪同 |
[13:41] | Or my union rep maybe? | 或者是我的工会代表 |
[13:43] | Well, I mean, you are here out of your own recognizance, | 其实 你来到这里是出于你的担保书 |
[13:45] | as I see it. | 我也看了 |
[13:46] | I mean, if you want an attorney present, | 如果你需要一名律师陪同 |
[13:48] | that’s your prerogative. | 这是你的特权 |
[13:50] | Although I have a feeling | 虽然我觉得 |
[13:51] | that you can handle yourself just fine. | 你自己完全应付得来 |
[13:56] | Did you voice concern? | 你表达过你的关心吗 |
[13:59] | It’s been so busy. | 那时的我太忙了 |
[14:01] | I moved to Majors. I broke up with my girlfriend. | 我调去重案组 和我的女朋友分手 |
[14:03] | I just… | 我… |
[14:05] | I just don’t remember anything like what you’re describing. | 我不记得你说的这些事 |
[14:12] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[14:14] | You and I, we should clear the air. | 你和我 我们之间应该消除误会 |
[14:17] | I don’t want there to be any misunderstandings | 我不希望我们从一开始 |
[14:19] | straight out of the gate. | 就存在误会 |
[14:21] | This deposition order, | 这项罢免令 |
[14:22] | it has nothing to do with you personally. | 与你个人没有任何关系 |
[14:25] | Good to know. | 是个好消息 |
[14:27] | I’m an outsider here. | 我是个局外人 |
[14:30] | You know it, I know it. | 你明白 我也明白 |
[14:32] | It’s, uh, why I had to do my own research. | 这就是我自己做调查的原因 |
[14:37] | To play catch-up. | 为了能了解形势 |
[14:40] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[14:42] | Evidence. | 证据 |
[14:44] | Of what? | 什么证据 |
[14:44] | Department violations. | 警局违规 |
[14:47] | The Johnson case is merely emblematic | 约翰逊案仅仅是一个 |
[14:49] | of larger, system-wide failures. | 庞大的系统性失败的象征 |
[14:52] | Now, okay, a lot of this predates Sheriff Hollister, | 这里面有不少是霍利斯特警长上任前的事 |
[14:55] | but he is not the man to implement reforms. | 但他也不是会实施改革的人 |
[14:58] | The whole John Wayne routine only goes so far. | 约翰·韦恩的套路是远远不够的 |
[15:03] | The results since Sheriff Hollister took office | 霍利斯特警长就任以后的功勋 |
[15:05] | speak for themselves. | 胜于雄辩 |
[15:05] | At what cost? | 但代价是什么 |
[15:07] | The future of this department isn’t in the past. | 这个警局的未来不在于过去 |
[15:10] | It is right now. | 而在于当下 |
[15:11] | With people like you, not him. | 在于你这样的人 而不是他 |
[15:14] | Look, this is not a hard case to make. | 这个案子不难 |
[15:16] | It is right here in black and white. | 白纸黑字都在这里了 |
[15:23] | You know what I haven’t gotten into… | 我还没查到的… |
[15:26] | are the secrets. | 就是秘密了 |
[15:30] | You know, the tucked away stuff. | 那些藏起来的事 |
[15:37] | But I will. | 但我会查到的 |
[15:41] | It was nice talking to you. | 和你谈话很愉快 |
[15:43] | And I’m sorry about your girlfriend. | 你女朋友的事我很抱歉 |
[16:04] | So you’ve been involved in how many shootings | 霍利斯特警长上任之后 |
[16:06] | since Sheriff Hollister took office? | 你参与过多少起枪击事件 |
[16:09] | It’s not polite to count. | 数的话不太礼貌 |
[16:11] | More than ten? | 不下十起 |
[16:13] | Less than 20? | 少于二十 |
[16:15] | We all go through the same review after a shooting. | 每起枪击之后我们都会有一模一样的报告 |
[16:17] | You know that, Carol. | 你很清楚的 卡罗尔 |
[16:19] | You’re fishin’. | 你这是钓鱼 |
[16:21] | Oh, come on, Cade, | 得了吧 凯德 |
[16:22] | I’m the county’s district attorney, | 我是郡里的地检 |
[16:23] | I don’t fish. | 我才不钓鱼 |
[16:25] | Then why haven’t you asked me about the Johnson case | 那你为什么还没问我约翰逊案的事 |
[16:27] | ’cause that’s what this whole song and dance is, right? | 因为这些废话都是为了那事 不是吗 |
[16:30] | I gotta get this. | 这电话我得接 |
[16:32] | Wait, wait, wait. You can’t just walk out. | 等下 你不能就这么离开 |
[16:34] | Hey, I’ll tell Bill you said hi. | 我会代你向比尔问好的 |
[16:36] | And I’ll put together a grand jury | 那我也会在你们反应过来之前 |
[16:38] | before you can blink! | 就召集大陪审团 |
[16:46] | So you don’t have a real name. | 所以你不知道他的真名 |
[16:48] | Guy’s using a fake. | 这家伙用的是假证 |
[16:49] | Will take a while to get his prints back. | 等他的指纹比对结果需要点时间 |
[16:51] | Send me a picture of the ID. | 给我发一张证件的照片 |
[16:52] | I will see if I can get my contacts at State to run the face. | 我看看能不能让联邦部门里的朋友做面部识别 |
[16:56] | Also, there’s a company name on his car rental. | 还有 他的汽车租单上有个公司的名字 |
[16:58] | Camino Verdad. I haven’t been able to find anything. | 真理之路 我查不到什么信息 |
[17:01] | Send it over, too. | 一起发过来 |
[17:08] | – Okay. – Are you gonna record this? | -好了 -这次你要录音吗 |
[17:11] | Should I? | 我该录音吗 |
[17:13] | It’s your investigation. | 这是你的调查 |
[17:15] | – Well, you started it. – No. | -由你引起的 -不对 |
[17:18] | No, actually that would be the LAPD officer | 不对 其实是那位拿枪 |
[17:20] | who pointed a gun at my head. | 指着我头的洛杉矶警局警官挑起来的 |
[17:22] | And how did that make you feel? | 那让你有什么感觉 |
[17:24] | How would it make you feel? | 那会让你有什么感觉 |
[17:26] | Whoa, let’s be honest, it would be very unlikely | 说实话 我觉得我不太可能 |
[17:29] | that I would find myself in that situation. | 会遇上那种情况 |
[17:31] | Oh, so you think the LAPD has a race problem? | 那你是觉得洛杉矶警局有种族歧视了 |
[17:34] | Oh, I think that LA County has a race problem, | 我觉得洛杉矶郡存在种族歧视 |
[17:36] | which is why I’m running for sheriff. | 所以我才要竞选警长 |
[17:40] | Then why did you offer Johnson a deal? | 那你为什么跟约翰逊做交易 |
[17:43] | Because he offered me something much more valuable. | 因为他向我提供更有价值的东西 |
[17:48] | The white vote? | 白人的选票吗 |
[17:54] | Names. | 名字 |
[17:56] | Links to other cases that I’ve had sitting on my desk. | 跟我桌上的其他案子相关 |
[18:00] | I promise you when this is all over, | 我答应你 等这事结束 |
[18:02] | LA County will be a much safer place for everyone. | 洛杉矶郡对所有人来说都会更加安全 |
[18:07] | Great. | 真好 |
[18:08] | So why are you telling me? | 那你为什么告诉我 |
[18:12] | Because what you did was not wrong. | 因为你的所作所为并没有错 |
[18:15] | Running down Detective Johnson, | 扳倒约翰逊警探 |
[18:17] | that was the result of great natural instincts | 那说明你有很敏锐的直觉 |
[18:20] | and sharp detective work. | 和高超的办案能力 |
[18:22] | So why the court order? Why the depositions? | 为什么有法庭命令 为什么要证人陈述 |
[18:24] | Why am I talking to you? | 我又为什么要跟你谈 |
[18:25] | Like I said, you did nothing wrong. | 正如我说的 你没做错事 |
[18:28] | Your godfather, | 而你的干爹 |
[18:29] | as acting sheriff, he had no business getting involved. | 作为代理警长 他跟这事毫无干系 |
[18:33] | He used department resources for personal reasons. | 他因为个人原因动用警局资源 |
[18:36] | He’s gonna pay the price. | 他就得付出代价 |
[18:38] | I want deputies like you | 我希望你这样的警官 |
[18:40] | to be the new face of this department. | 可以成为这警局的新气象 |
[18:42] | Of my department. | 我的警局 |
[18:45] | With all due respect, what you see as a personal motivation | 恕我直言 你眼中的个人因素 |
[18:48] | was in actuality a sheriff believing in one of his deputies | 其实正是一个警长信任他的一名副警长 |
[18:51] | and having the courage to fight for justice | 并且他不顾政治风险 |
[18:53] | regardless of political backlash. | 勇敢地为正义而战 |
[18:58] | That is why this is his department | 所以这会是他的警局 |
[19:00] | and it is not gonna change. | 这点绝不会变 |
[19:04] | Now, if you don’t mind, I’ve got paperwork. | 你要是不介意 我还有文书工作 |
[19:08] | So do I. | 我也有 |
[19:20] | Just left the scene of a drive-by near Athens. | 我刚从雅典街那边的飞车枪击案现场过来 |
[19:23] | I heard about that. | 我听说了 |
[19:23] | There was three of ’em? All at the same time? | 是三个人吗 一起开枪吗 |
[19:25] | Four, actually. But no victims. | 其实是四个 不过没有伤亡 |
[19:28] | – Someone sending a message? – Maybe. | -有人要传达讯息吗 -有可能 |
[19:32] | Talk to me. | 跟我说说情况 |
[19:33] | Deputy Harris asked me to help identify a suspect | 哈里斯副警长要我帮忙查一个 |
[19:34] | in holding at Lennox. | 关在伦诺克斯警局的嫌犯身份 |
[19:36] | ID was a fake, so I asked my contacts at State | 证件是假的 所以我让州里联系人 |
[19:38] | to run the face. | 进行面部识别 |
[19:40] | He’s Kaito Hamanaka. | 他叫滨中快斗 |
[19:41] | Japanese, dual citizen, educated in the States. | 日裔 双重国籍 在美国上的学 |
[19:44] | Man’s got organized crime connections here and at home, | 他在美国和日本都参与过有组织犯罪 |
[19:47] | and recently started doing business with the cartels in Mexico. | 最近开始跟墨西哥的贩毒集团做生意 |
[19:51] | Feds think he’s consolidating power | 联调局觉得他在巩固实力 |
[19:53] | to become the cocaine supplier for Southeast Asia. | 意图成为东南亚的可卡因供货巨头 |
[19:56] | That’s why he’s here. | 这是他来这里的原因 |
[19:58] | Closing the deal. | 达成交易 |
[19:59] | So he’s in booking at Lennox right now? | 那他现在被伦诺克斯警局收押了 |
[20:01] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[20:02] | Well, he’s got some dangerous friends. | 他的朋友是危险人物 |
[20:04] | And there’s money on the line. | 又牵扯到了钱 |
[20:06] | What are you thinkin’? | 你怎么想的 |
[20:07] | They’re not gonna let it lie. | 他们不会善罢甘休的 |
[20:10] | If he’s still in booking then he made his call. | 如果他还在收押处 那他已经联系过外人了 |
[20:14] | There’s still no arrests on those drive-bys. | 那几起飞车枪击案还没有抓到人 |
[20:16] | No, most of Lennox is still out on the hunt. | 没有 伦诺克斯警局的大半警力还在追查 |
[20:19] | And they happened after booking this guy. | 都是在这家伙被收押之后发生的 |
[20:25] | – Get SEB down there now. – On it. | -马上叫特警队过去 -这就去 |
[20:28] | Make sure the Feds know we’ve got this guy. | 让联调局知道我们抓到这家伙了 |
[20:30] | Copy. | 收到 |
[20:32] | Yo, Harris. | 哈里斯 |
[20:34] | Look what I found. | 看我找到什么了 |
[20:35] | Don’t get too close though. He’s ripe. | 但别靠太近了 他很臭 |
[20:38] | You really do have a way with people, Carter. | 你真会说话 卡特 |
[20:40] | This is harassment. | 这是骚扰 |
[20:42] | Man, you came up to me. | 哥们 你撞上我的 |
[20:44] | Not my problem you were in possession. | 你持毒可不是我的错 |
[20:45] | Man, that ain’t mine. | 那不是我的 |
[20:46] | This guy planted that on me. | 这哥们栽赃我的 |
[20:48] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[20:49] | I’ll call the ACLU. | 我给公民自由联盟打电话 |
[20:55] | Stop. | 停 |
[21:01] | All yours. | 交给你了 |
[21:14] | Man, I didn’t do nothing! | 我什么都没做 |
[21:15] | Tell it to your mother. | 跟你妈说吧 |
[21:18] | Same way I did last night. | 用我昨天晚上的语气 |
[21:28] | What took you so long? | 你怎么这么久才来 |
[21:48] | Hey, Bill. | 比尔 |
[21:49] | Joseph, the driver you brought in today, | 乔瑟夫 你今天抓的那个司机 |
[21:51] | where is he? | 他在哪 |
[21:52] | He’s in holding. | 他在收押处 |
[21:54] | He’s cartel connected, | 他跟黑帮有关系 |
[21:55] | and may have some people coming to get him. | 可能有人会去救他 |
[21:57] | Are you sure? He was asleep last time I checked. | 你确定吗 我上次去看的时候他睡着了 |
[21:59] | Quickly and quietly move him into his own cell, | 尽快悄悄地把他转到单间牢房 |
[22:02] | post extra deputies at the station entrance. | 在警局门口多派点警力 |
[22:04] | I’m five minutes away. | 我还有五分钟就到 |
[22:06] | Cade’s coming with SEB. | 凯德会带特警队来 |
[22:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:09] | Boot, what’s happening? | 新兵蛋子 怎么了 |
[22:10] | – I gotta move him. – Who? | -我要转移他 -谁 |
[22:16] | Hey, guard! | 警卫 |
[22:18] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[22:20] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[22:21] | I’m starving, bro. | 我要饿死了 哥们 |
[22:23] | Not my problem, bro. | 关我屁事 哥们 |
[22:27] | What you say to me? | 你跟我说什么 |
[22:29] | Say it again, bro. | 再说一遍 哥们 |
[22:30] | I didn’t hear you. | 我没听清 |
[22:34] | I think you did. | 我觉得你听清了 |
[22:41] | Knock it off! Open this up. | 住手 开门 |
[22:46] | Hey, get off! | 住手 |
[22:48] | You wanna get maced? | 你想吃警棍吗 |
[22:50] | You wanna get shot? | 你想挨枪子儿吗 |
[22:54] | Easy. Take it easy. | 冷静 冷静 |
[23:01] | Show us the way out. | 带我们出去 |
[23:12] | Buzz me out. | 开门 |
[23:25] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[23:28] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[23:39] | Dr. Reyes, you okay? | 雷耶斯医生 你没事吧 |
[23:43] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[23:45] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:00] | Paula! Paula! | 宝拉 宝拉 |
[24:02] | Dr. Reyes? | 雷耶斯医生 |
[24:08] | One… | 一 |
[24:12] | two… | 二 |
[24:16] | three. | 三 |
[24:23] | Okay. | 好了 |
[24:25] | Let’s start again. | 我们重新开始 |
[24:41] | They have a gun and took Carter! | 他们有枪 而且带走了卡特 |
[24:43] | They? | 他们 |
[24:44] | – Minnick! – Harris. | -明尼克 -哈里斯 |
[24:46] | You get him moved? | 你把他转移了吗 |
[24:46] | He broke out of holding with another prisoner. | 他跟另一个犯人逃出收押处了 |
[24:49] | What? | 什么 |
[24:50] | They took Carter hostage. | 他们把卡特扣为人质 |
[24:51] | How the hell did that happen? | 怎么会发生这种事 |
[24:53] | I don’t know. They got a gun. | 我不知道 他们有一把枪 |
[24:54] | Okay, are they still in the building? | 好吧 他们还在局里吗 |
[24:56] | Yeah, I think so. | 我觉得还在 |
[24:57] | Listen to me and stay focused. | 听我说 注意力集中 |
[24:59] | I need you to seal the perimeter, | 我需要你封锁周边 |
[25:01] | I’m gonna secure the armory, you got that? | 我去看着军械库 你明白了吗 |
[25:03] | Seal the perimeter. I got it. | 封锁周边 我明白 |
[25:08] | Grover! | 格罗弗 |
[25:11] | Harris! | 哈里斯 |
[25:13] | Code 3 11-99. Shots fired. | 紧急状况 警员需要帮助 发生枪战 |
[25:15] | Shots fired. Station lockdown. | 发生枪战 封锁警局 |
[25:17] | Get everybody out that’s not armed. | 把所有没武器的人带出去 |
[25:19] | You, come with me. | 你跟我来 |
[25:28] | Move. Let’s go. | 快走 |
[25:33] | All units be advised. | 所有单位注意 |
[25:34] | Shots fired at Lennox Station. | 伦诺克斯警局发生枪战 |
[25:35] | Repeat, shots fired at Lennox Station. | 重复 伦诺克斯警局发生枪战 |
[25:38] | This is the sheriff. | 我是警长 |
[25:39] | All units in the vicinity converge on Lennox Station. | 附近的所有警力向伦诺克斯警局集中 |
[25:43] | Hold tight. | 扶好了 |
[25:58] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[26:01] | I need 902R to booking now! | 收押处需要医护人员 |
[26:04] | Grover, you all right? Hold tight, buddy, okay? | 格罗弗 你还好吗 坚持住兄弟 |
[27:23] | Get us outta here. | 快带我们走 |
[27:45] | Get in! Get in! Get in! | 上车 上车 快上车 |
[27:48] | Go! | 走 |
[28:11] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[28:16] | Dispatch, this is Air 1. | 指挥中心 这里是1号直升机 |
[28:18] | I have a white sedan in a parking lot. | 在某停车场内发现一辆白色轿车 |
[28:19] | Doors wide open. | 车门大开 |
[28:22] | Suspect vehicle located, abandoned. | 定位到嫌疑车辆 已被遗弃 |
[28:24] | Vermont and 123rd. | 佛蒙特路和123号大街交叉口处 |
[28:26] | One confirmed dead inside. | 车中确认一人死亡 |
[28:28] | They ditched the vehicle for another one. | 他们换了另一辆车 |
[28:30] | Witness reports suspects fleeing in a burgundy SUV. | 目击者称嫌疑人乘一辆紫红色越野车逃离 |
[28:34] | I’ve got a burgundy SUV driving erratically | 我看到一辆紫红色越野车 |
[28:36] | southbound on Alvarado. | 在阿尔瓦拉多路上向南开 |
[28:38] | They’re coming right back at us. Grab the M4. | 他们冲我们来了 拿上卡宾枪 |
[28:49] | Don’t stop. Run it. | 别停 开快点 |
[28:55] | That’s gotta be them. | 那肯定就是他们 |
[29:05] | Lose them. | 甩掉他们 |
[29:07] | Do what you have to do. | 该做什么就做什么 |
[29:35] | Hey, get outta the way! | 让开 |
[29:51] | Secure the driver. | 锁定司机 |
[29:54] | Show me your hands now! | 让我看到你的双手 |
[29:55] | Hands now! | 马上 举手 |
[30:00] | On the ground! | 跪下 |
[30:03] | Not gonna say it again! Get on the ground! | 别让我重复第二遍 跪下 |
[30:14] | Lay on your stomach. | 趴地上 |
[30:23] | First smart thing you did all day. | 你今天总算做了件聪明事 |
[30:27] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[30:29] | Is everyone okay? | 大家都还好吗 |
[30:31] | Yeah. | 都好 |
[30:32] | What about Deputy Grover? | 格罗弗副警长呢 |
[30:33] | I heard he was taken to St. Regents. | 他被送去圣摄政医院了 |
[30:35] | Any updates? | 有什么新情况吗 |
[30:36] | Just got out of his surgery. | 他刚刚做完手术 |
[30:37] | He’s gonna be okay. | 他会没事的 |
[30:38] | Bullet didn’t rupture any vital organs. | 子弹没有伤到他的重要器官 |
[30:40] | – Thank God. – Did you get the guy? | -谢天谢地 -抓到那个人了吗 |
[30:42] | Guys. Yeah. | 是的 抓到了两个 |
[30:44] | SEB’s sweeping up the rest of their operation now. | 特警队正在收尾 |
[30:47] | Long day. | 漫长的一天 |
[30:49] | No kidding. | 是啊 |
[30:50] | I’ve had my hands full since the second I walked in. | 我一上班就忙的不可开交 |
[30:54] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[30:57] | I… | 我… |
[31:01] | I had a moment. | 我今天经历了一个瞬间 |
[31:03] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[31:04] | A moment. | 一瞬间 |
[31:06] | While doing some routine surgery. | 在做常规手术的时候 |
[31:09] | Deja vu? | 似曾相识的感觉 |
[31:11] | Yeah, exactly. | 是的 就是那样 |
[31:12] | Just a little PTSD, out of nowhere. | 无缘无故地出现了创伤后应激障碍 |
[31:15] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[31:16] | Yeah, I am now. | 是的 现在好了 |
[31:17] | But at the time… | 但是当时… |
[31:19] | I’ll be honest, it scared me. | 说实话 我挺害怕的 |
[31:21] | Well, after everything you went through, it’s natural. | 毕竟你经历了那么多 这很正常 |
[31:24] | Yeah, I know but I’m a surgeon. | 但我是个医生 |
[31:25] | I cut people open for a living. | 我靠给别人开刀谋生 |
[31:28] | You told me once that in your job | 你跟我说过一次 |
[31:29] | there’s no room for distraction, | 你的工作不容许丝毫的走神 |
[31:31] | it requires total focus. | 需要注意力完全集中 |
[31:33] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[31:34] | Well, it’s the same for me. | 对我来说也是一样的 |
[31:36] | You know, an accountant makes a mistake, | 一个会计失误一下 |
[31:38] | they just press delete. | 他们按一下删除键就可以 |
[31:40] | I slip up and… | 我要是失误了… |
[31:41] | But you got through it. | 但是你挺住了 |
[31:44] | Yeah. Like I said, it was just a moment. | 是啊 就像我说的 只是一个瞬间 |
[31:46] | Well, there might be more. | 但可能会经常出现 |
[31:47] | PTSD likes to circle back. | 创伤后应激障碍会经常出现的 |
[31:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:51] | And I’m prepared for that. | 我准备好了 |
[31:54] | But today… | 但是今天… |
[31:58] | today taught me I can deal with it. | 今天让我学会了如何面对它 |
[32:01] | I know you can. | 我知道你可以 |
[32:02] | – I’m proud of you, honey. – Thank you. | -我为你骄傲 亲爱的 -谢谢 |
[32:04] | Dr. Reyes, please call OR 3. | 雷耶斯医生 请联系3号手术室 |
[32:07] | Dr. Reyes, OR 3. | 雷耶斯医生 3号手术室 |
[32:08] | Sounds like you gotta go. | 听起来有人找你了 |
[32:10] | Yeah, we’ll talk tonight. | 是的 我们今晚聊 |
[32:12] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[32:13] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[32:30] | I don’t normally say things like this. | 我平时是不说这些话的 |
[32:32] | I’m not trying to get all up in my feelings with you, but… | 我不想对你表达我的情绪 但是… |
[32:36] | I’m proud of you, boot. | 我为你感到骄傲 新兵蛋子 |
[32:38] | You did good today. | 你今天很棒 |
[32:41] | You’re making a lot of progress. | 你进步很大 |
[32:43] | You sure you’re not just saying that | 你确定你这么说不是为了 |
[32:44] | so you can push me through my training, | 逼我赶快完成训练 |
[32:46] | get that promotion of yours? | 好让你自己升职 |
[32:48] | See, that’s exactly why I don’t give you compliments, | 看看 这就是为什么我不愿意表扬你 |
[32:50] | ’cause you’d be feeling yourself too much. | 你超容易自满 |
[32:52] | Oh, is that what I’m doing? | 我会这样吗 |
[32:53] | Yeah, that’s exactly what you’re doing. | 是的 你现在就满得都溢出来了 |
[32:55] | But it’s all right. | 但没关系 |
[32:56] | Imma let you slide ’cause you got | 这次就算了 |
[32:57] | a lot of paperwork to do | 因为你还有很多文件要写 |
[32:58] | and I don’t want you gettin’ distracted. | 我不想让你分心 |
[33:01] | You tried it. | 你尽力了 |
[33:01] | I think what you meant to say | 我觉得你的意思是 |
[33:03] | is that we have a lot of paperwork to do. | “我们”有很多文件要写 |
[33:04] | Nah, with evals coming up, | 不 评估期快到了 |
[33:06] | I think I’m gonna take a step back, | 我想我要退居二线 |
[33:07] | you know, take more of a supervisory role. | 更多地监督你的工作 |
[33:10] | Do you know how much paperwork is in there? | 你知道有多少文件要写吗 |
[33:13] | Don’t stay too late, boot. | 别熬夜 新兵蛋子 |
[33:14] | I’ll review your work in the morning. | 我明早检查你的工作成果 |
[33:16] | She is not joking. | 她没开玩笑 |
[33:18] | If you need me, you know where to find me. | 如果你需要我帮忙 你知道在哪儿能找到我 |
[33:21] | Deputy Minnick. | 明尼克副警长 |
[33:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:33] | Well, turns out that Hamanaka was on his way | 结果发现滨中被拦下的时候 |
[33:35] | to seal the deal with the cartel brass | 他正在去和贩毒集团 |
[33:37] | when he got pulled over. | 达成协议的路上 |
[33:38] | I mean, like, five minutes away. | 大概还有五分钟的路程 |
[33:41] | It’s his own damn fault. | 那是他自己的错 |
[33:42] | The DMV handbook says to always use your turn signal. | 车管局手册上明明写了一定要打转向灯 |
[33:46] | Page one. | 就在第一页上 |
[33:47] | Hey, any update on Camilla and Roberto? | 卡蜜拉和罗伯托有什么新消息吗 |
[33:49] | Uh, Teresa left a message. | 特蕾莎留了言 |
[33:52] | And? | 然后呢 |
[33:53] | Haven’t listened to it yet. | 我还没听 |
[33:54] | Why not? | 为什么不听 |
[33:55] | Well, I got this rule I like to stick to. | 我有自己坚持的原则 |
[33:57] | One catastrophe at a time. | 一次只面对一个灾难 |
[33:59] | You’re in the wrong business, brother. | 你可能入错行了 兄弟 |
[34:02] | Well, think positive. | 乐观点 |
[34:03] | You and Teresa have a strong case. | 你和特蕾莎的机会很大 |
[34:05] | You’re great parents, | 你们是很棒的父母 |
[34:06] | and those kids are in your corner. | 那些孩子都支持你们 |
[34:07] | Yeah, well, tell that to the judge. | 这话还是去和法官说吧 |
[34:10] | What’s up, Bishop? | 怎么了 毕肖 |
[34:11] | Just got word from SEB. | 刚收到特警队的消息 |
[34:13] | They intercepted a drug shipment out of Long Beach. | 他们截获了一批从长岛运来的毒品 |
[34:15] | Hamanaka’s contacts are in custody. | 滨中的人已经被拘留了 |
[34:18] | Not bad for a day’s work. | 一天时间能有这样的成果真的不错 |
[34:19] | Most sheriffs hope for one of these victories | 很多警长整个任期都希望能有一次 |
[34:21] | in an entire term. | 这样的胜利 |
[34:25] | I’ll type up the report. | 我去把报告打出来 |
[34:34] | Some office you got here. | 你这办公室不错啊 |
[34:37] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[34:38] | Not bad, kid. | 不错 孩子 |
[34:40] | Feel like I’m in the President’s office. | 感觉我像是在总统办公室 |
[34:43] | You okay? What are you doing here? | 你还好吗 你来做什么 |
[34:45] | I thought I’d come down and say hi to some of the guys. | 我只是下来和你们打个招呼 |
[34:50] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[34:51] | Hey, I got donuts. | 我买了甜甜圈 |
[34:58] | Don’t worry, | 别担心 |
[35:00] | your mother knows I’m here. | 你妈妈知道我在这儿 |
[35:06] | Mom’s been gone for over three years now. | 妈妈已经去世三年了 |
[35:09] | You remember that, right? | 你记得的 是吧 |
[35:15] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[35:18] | Are you still running for sheriff? | 你还在竞选警长吗 |
[35:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:24] | That’s good. | 那很好 |
[35:26] | One thing a man doesn’t need is regrets. | 人生不应该有遗憾 |
[35:29] | Says the one person I’ve never heard regret a thing | 一个从未说过自己后悔事的人 |
[35:32] | his whole damn life. | 如是说道 |
[35:34] | Dropped out of rodeo clown school. | 从斗牛小丑学校退学 |
[35:37] | I regretted that. | 我很后悔这事 |
[35:38] | What? | 什么 |
[35:39] | Summer after high school, I wanted to be a rodeo clown. | 高中之后的夏天 我想成为一名斗牛小丑 |
[35:45] | You didn’t know that, did you? | 你不知道这事 对吧 |
[35:46] | No. | 不知道 |
[35:49] | I guess it would’ve been like what you ended up doing anyway. | 我猜这和你之后的工作也差不多 |
[35:52] | A rodeo clown’s job is to jump in the ring | 当事情出了差错的时候 |
[35:55] | when things go wrong. | 你总会想起斗牛小丑的梦想职业 |
[35:57] | Make themselves the target to save others. | 让自己成为牛的目标 来保护斗牛士和观众 |
[36:02] | How’s that any different from what we do around here? | 这和我们在这儿做的事又有什么不同呢 |
[36:11] | Let me fix you here. | 我帮你整理一下衣领 |
[36:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:21] | That’s Maggie. | 是麦琪打来的 |
[36:24] | Hey, Mags, I’m sittin’ with your grandad. | 喂 麦琪 我和你爷爷在一起 |
[36:26] | We’re just ta– | 我们正在说… |
[36:29] | What’s the matter, honey? | 怎么了 宝贝 |
[36:33] | Maggie. | 麦琪 |
[36:35] | Calm down, okay? | 冷静 好吗 |
[36:36] | Take a deep breath. I’ll call you right back. | 深呼吸 我很快给你回电话 |
[36:40] | – What’s wrong? – I don’t know. | -怎么了 -我不知道 |
[36:42] | Saying that the potential misconduct | 声称潜在的不当行为 |
[36:44] | does involve the misuse of department resources. | 确实包括滥用部门资源 |
[36:47] | The Sheriff appears to have been compromised | 警长似乎已经承认 |
[36:49] | in his official decision-making | 他的官方决策受到 |
[36:51] | by personal relationships and favors. | 私人关系和个人喜好的影响 |
[36:54] | Turn the damn thing off, son. | 把那玩意儿关了 儿子 |
[36:56] | Not a chance. | 没门 |
[36:57] | Is this something you think the sheriff should resign over? | 你觉得警长应该引咎辞职吗 |
[37:00] | Oh, I-I’m not here to wag my finger | 我并不是为了表达不满 |
[37:02] | or pass moral judgment. | 或是进行道德判断 |
[37:03] | It is my job, however, to look into any behavior | 然而 我的工作就是调查当选官员 |
[37:07] | public or private, | 是否忠实履行 |
[37:09] | of an elected official to faithfully carry out | 公民义务的一切行为 |
[37:12] | civic obligations. | 包括公共行为和私人行为 |
[37:14] | It’s all crap. | 都是胡扯 |
[37:16] | You’re in the game now. | 你现在已经在权力游戏中了 |
[37:18] | Don’t take this stuff personal. It’s not personal. | 别把它当成你个人的事 这不是针对你 |
[37:21] | It’s only about power. | 完全是为了争权夺利 |
[37:33] | You still here, huh? | 你还在呢 |
[37:35] | Yeah, I got homework, man. | 对 还有作业要做 |
[37:36] | All right. | 行吧 |
[37:40] | Homework’s for school kids. | 学生才做作业 |
[37:44] | Give Adams something to do in the morning. | 给亚当斯留点事明早做 |
[37:48] | You keep thinking like a newbie, you’re gonna stay a newbie. | 老用新人的方式想问题 你就永远都是新人 |
[37:50] | – Man, Minnick is gonna– – Minnick’s not your mommy. | -明尼克会… -明尼克又不是你妈 |
[37:59] | Thanks… for today. | 今天谢谢你 |
[38:06] | It’s my own damn fault, | 都是我的错 |
[38:06] | I shouldn’t have gone in there | 我不该跑进去 |
[38:07] | and tried to break things up. | 想把他们拉开 |
[38:09] | Guys are never gonna let me live this one down. | 这事以后估计是过不去了 |
[38:11] | You were just doing your job, man. | 你也是在做份内事 |
[38:13] | Nah, man, I should’ve just tased both of them | 不 我应该直接拿电枪电晕他俩 |
[38:15] | and then kept drinking my coffee. | 然后回去接着喝咖啡 |
[38:19] | There will be payback for what they pulled, so… | 他们做这些事总会有报应的 所以说… |
[38:23] | Two guys died and | 死了两个人 |
[38:24] | Hamanaka’s going to supermax for the rest of his life. | 滨中下半辈子都得蹲在重刑监狱 |
[38:27] | It feels like plenty of payback to me. | 我觉得这报应不小了 |
[38:29] | Yeah, not them. | 我不是说他们 |
[38:31] | Talking about the next piece of trash we bring in here. | 我说的是下回再让我们关进来的垃圾 |
[38:34] | You get rid of one | 刚搞定一个 |
[38:36] | and another one just crawls out from under a rock | 下一个马上又从石头底下爬出来 |
[38:38] | takes his place. | 填上他的位子 |
[38:40] | They’re cockroaches, man. They’re cockroaches. | 他们就像蟑螂 哥们 蟑螂 |
[38:42] | And we bring ’em in here and we feed ’em | 我们还把他们带进来 |
[38:44] | three square meals a day on the taxpayer’s dime. | 花纳税人的钱 一天三顿地供着 |
[38:48] | So… | 所以说 |
[38:50] | who’s the chump? | 到底谁傻逼 |
[38:54] | Anyhow, today… | 算了 今天… |
[38:58] | you showed me that you’re the real deal. | 你倒是让我见识了你的本事 |
[39:01] | – Thanks. – Man, I– -I mean it. | -谢了 哥们 -我真心的 |
[39:04] | It’s one thing to tag along, get a few beers, but… | 混在一起喝几杯是一回事 但是… |
[39:08] | today you became one of us. | 今天你真正成了我们的一员 |
[39:13] | There are people out there who get how the world works, | 这世上的道理就是有人能懂 |
[39:16] | and there are people who don’t. | 有人怎么都不懂 |
[39:19] | You get it. | 而你懂 |
[39:24] | Not sure exactly what I get. | 我不太确定我懂了什么 |
[39:27] | You will. | 你会知道的 |
[39:31] | All right, man, come on, get your ass outta that chair. | 行了 哥们 赶紧把屁股抬起来吧 |
[39:34] | Let me buy you a drink. | 我请你喝一杯去 |
[39:41] | Come on. | 快点 |
[39:46] | There you go. | 这才对嘛 |
[39:51] | She’s gonna kill me. | 她会杀了我的 |
[40:03] | Is Maggie okay? | 麦琪还好吗 |
[40:04] | She says she is. | 她说她没事 |
[40:07] | You don’t believe her. | 你不相信她 |
[40:10] | I told her not to worry. | 我让她不用担心 |
[40:11] | It’ll all be over soon. | 很快就会过去了 |
[40:14] | Riley got what she wanted. | 莱莉如愿了 |
[40:17] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[40:20] | Well, maybe you saw it coming, | 你可能已经猜到了 |
[40:22] | I was gonna tell you tonight | 我本来打算今晚告诉你 |
[40:23] | that I decided to run for sheriff. | 我决定竞选警长 |
[40:27] | But not anymore. | 但我改主意了 |
[40:29] | I’m done. | 到此为止吧 |
[40:31] | You’re what? | 你什么意思 |
[40:33] | I’m not running, honey. | 我不竞选了 亲爱的 |
[40:37] | Bill. | 比尔 |
[40:38] | Riley’s out for blood. | 莱莉是要下狠手 |
[40:40] | She’ll dig through all my old cases. | 她会把我以前的案子全翻出来 |
[40:41] | Every complaint. | 找出所有的投诉 |
[40:43] | And if that doesn’t work, she’ll come after you. | 如果没用 她就会来纠缠你 |
[40:46] | I can’t let that happen. | 我不能让这事发生 |
[40:48] | I won’t. | 我也不会让它发生 |
[40:50] | So that’s it. | 就这样吧 |
[41:09] | Do you remember our second date? | 你还记得我们第二次约会吗 |
[41:14] | Not bottles night. Olvera Street? | 不是打瓶子那晚 是在奥威拉街 |
[41:16] | Dancing in the plaza. | 我们在广场跳舞 |
[41:18] | ‘Course I remember. What does that ha– | 我当然记得 那和这有什么关… |
[41:20] | Walking back to the car that night, | 那晚我们走回车边的路上 |
[41:22] | that guy tried to grab my ass. | 有个人想捏我的屁股 |
[41:27] | You broke his nose. | 你打断了他的鼻梁 |
[41:30] | I can handle myself. | 我能保护好自己 |
[41:32] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[41:34] | You’re a fighter. | 你是个斗士 |
[41:36] | It’s what I love about you. | 这也是我爱你的地方 |
[41:38] | I still am. | 我现在也是 |
[41:41] | You say that now, but Maggie– | 现在你还能这么说 但是麦琪… |
[41:43] | She said she’s okay because she is. | 她说她没事 因为她确实没事 |
[41:47] | So unless you’re afraid… | 除非害怕的人是你… |
[41:53] | Yeah. | 对 |
[41:55] | That’s it. | 这就对了 |
[41:58] | That’s the look I wanna see when someone’s coming after you. | 有人找你麻烦 你就该是这幅表情 |
[42:02] | Bill Hollister, you’re running for sheriff | 比尔·霍利斯特 你要竞选警长 |
[42:04] | because you are the best man for the job. | 因为你就是最佳人选 |
[42:07] | Since you’ve taken over, this city is safer, | 从你接手以来 这座城市更安全了 |
[42:10] | morale is higher. | 局里士气高涨 |
[42:12] | You’re gonna run and you’re gonna win. | 你要竞选 而且要赢 |
[42:15] | And your family’s gonna be right beside you. | 你的家人会坚定地站在你的身边 |
[42:19] | I wouldn’t have it any other way. | 这也是我唯一的选择 |
[42:23] | Let’s do this. | 大胆去做吧 |
[42:36] | I love you. | 我爱你 |