时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Shot a hostage. Destroyed a family. | 你枪杀了人质 毁了一个家庭 |
[00:06] | Think before you shoot. | 开枪之前好好想想 |
[00:07] | How about you give me some tips | 你不如给我点建议 |
[00:08] | instead of telling me how bad I’m doing? | 而不是在这里批判我的表现有多糟糕 |
[00:10] | I’m a sheriff’s deputy. | 我是名副警长 |
[00:11] | – My name is Joseph– – Get down on the ground! | -我的名字是乔瑟夫 -趴在地上 |
[00:13] | Asking me to look into an LAPD case on your old buddy | 要我帮你去洛杉矶警局查你老朋友的案子 |
[00:16] | is no small ask. | 这可不是个小忙 |
[00:17] | Can you point to the man you work for? | 你能指认出你为谁工作吗 |
[00:20] | Turn around, Detective. | 转过去 警探 |
[00:21] | I’m finding it harder and harder | 我发现在一段关系中 |
[00:23] | to justify being in a relationship | 当我由于自己的原因受到惩罚 |
[00:24] | where I’m chastised for being me. | 越来越难证明我是对的 |
[00:26] | My gender is non-binary. | 我是非二元性别 |
[00:28] | And Genevieve couldn’t accept that. | 吉纳维芙接受不了 |
[00:30] | Their grandmother contacted DCSF. | 说他们的奶奶联系了儿童和家庭服务部 |
[00:33] | Grandmother? | 奶奶 |
[00:34] | Yeah, she wants to see them. | 对 她想见他们 |
[00:35] | It’s my understanding Sheriff Hollister | 据我所知 霍利斯特警长 |
[00:37] | has no plans of running for reelection. | 并不打算参选 |
[00:39] | I consider this my insurance policy. | 我拿它当作我的保险 |
[00:41] | So, you’re running now? | 所以你现在要参选了吗 |
[00:43] | Nothing’s ever completely off the table, Jerry. | 没什么是完全不可能的 杰瑞 |
[00:48] | District Attorney Riley, who exactly wins | 地检官莱莉 在地检办公室 |
[00:50] | when the DA refuses to go after a murderer? | 拒绝调查这起谋杀案之后 到底对谁有利呢 |
[00:53] | I have to think about the big picture, Sheriff. | 我得顾全大局 警长 |
[00:55] | I’ve handed you the guaranteed conviction of a corrupt cop. | 我已经给你了一名腐败警察的铁证 |
[00:58] | How are you not running with this? | 你为什么不开展调查呢 |
[00:59] | Prosecuting an LAPD officer in court | 在法庭上起诉洛杉矶警局的警官 |
[01:02] | will create a media circus, for weeks. | 将会引起媒体长达数周的关注 |
[01:05] | The citizens of Los Angeles County deserve better. | 洛杉矶郡的人民应该得到更好的生活 |
[01:08] | Well, the badge stands for more than words. | 警徽可不仅仅代表文字 |
[01:11] | If we don’t stand for rule of law, then who will? | 如果我们不代表法律 还有谁能呢 |
[01:14] | LAPD and the Sheriff’s Department | 洛杉矶警局和郡警局 |
[01:17] | need to be working with one another, not against. | 应该彼此合作 而不是对抗 |
[01:20] | So then what do you propose? | 那你有什么提议 |
[01:21] | I propose that we offer him a plea. | 我提议我们给他一份认罪协议 |
[01:24] | Listen, we spare the city the spectacle. | 我们不能让这个城市成为奇观 |
[01:26] | Detective Johnson just disappears. | 约翰逊警探刚刚消失了 |
[01:29] | I’m not cosigning this. | 我不打算签 |
[01:31] | The call is mine. | 这是我的要求 |
[01:33] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[01:34] | However, the public conflict between the sheriff and the DA | 然而地检与郡警局之间的公共冲突 |
[01:38] | will be any less disruptive to the county | 比起洛杉矶警局警官因为犯罪被捕 |
[01:41] | than an LAPD officer going to jail | 而且他已认罪 |
[01:43] | for a crime he absolutely committed. | 前者对这个郡的破坏程度更小 |
[01:46] | Are you threatening me? | 你在威胁我吗 |
[01:47] | Oh, I don’t threaten, Miss Riley. | 我不威胁人 莱莉小姐 |
[01:50] | I just let it be known I won’t back down from a fight. | 我只想让大家知道我不会在战斗中退缩 |
[01:54] | We cannot turn a blind eye to corruption within our ranks. | 我们不能对我们队伍中的腐败问题视而不见 |
[01:58] | Period. | 完毕 |
[01:59] | And if you attempt to make this case go away, | 如果你坚持要撤销这个案子 |
[02:02] | we will be having words in a very public way. | 我们会在公开场合讨论这件事 |
[02:04] | Will you be telling the public that your godson, Joseph Harris, | 你会告诉大众 你的干儿子 乔瑟夫·哈里斯 |
[02:10] | is good friends with the key witness against Johnson, | 是起诉约翰逊关键证人的好朋友 |
[02:13] | and that Harris had a gun pulled on him by an LAPD officer just prior, | 哈里斯之前被一名洛杉矶警局的警官拿枪指着 |
[02:18] | clearly biasing him, | 很明显是对他有意见 |
[02:19] | circumstances that you ignored when you prioritized the case | 情况是在你优先调查这起案子的时候 |
[02:22] | that your godson pushed you to investigate? | 会忽略一点 是你干儿子逼你调查的 |
[02:25] | Your first mistake was to think I’d roll over | 你的第一个错误是认为我会把 |
[02:28] | while you sought a PR victory instead of defending the law. | 捍卫法律放到寻求公关的胜利的前面 |
[02:32] | Your second mistake was bringing my family into this. | 你第二个错误是把我的家人牵连进来 |
[02:35] | This isn’t over. | 这事没完 |
[02:37] | I’m a lawyer. Everything is negotiable. | 我是名律师 所有事情都是可以协商的 |
[02:40] | Everything except the truth. | 除了事实 |
[02:55] | Did you get my milkshake? | 你给我带奶昔了吗 |
[02:56] | We both got tacos and chips. | 我们俩都吃卷饼和薯片 |
[02:59] | Didn’t have enough for a shake. | 没钱买奶昔了 |
[03:00] | Should have just got me my milkshake. | 应该只给我买一杯奶昔 |
[03:08] | Dude just left his windows wide open. | 这兄弟下车不关车窗 |
[03:11] | That’s trust. | 真信任这个社会啊 |
[03:19] | Come on. Come on! | 走吧 走啊 |
[03:30] | Check it out. | 快看 |
[03:30] | He left his backpack in the back seat. | 他把背包放在了后座上 |
[03:34] | Grab it. | 拿走 |
[03:35] | What if he comes? | 如果他来了怎么办 |
[03:39] | Do you wanna keep eating off the dollar menu? | 你还想继续吃这种便宜菜吗 |
[03:46] | I can’t reach. | 我够不着 |
[03:47] | I got it. | 我来 |
[03:50] | Grab it. | 快拿 |
[03:56] | Go, go, go, go! | 走走走 |
[03:59] | Get out of my way! | 闪开 |
[04:01] | Split up. | 分开跑 |
[04:07] | Give me that bag before I kill you. | 把包给我 否则我就杀了你 |
[04:15] | You remember her, right, Roberto? | 你记得她对吗 罗伯托 |
[04:17] | Grandma? | 外婆 |
[04:18] | Kind of. She’s old. | 差不多吧 她很老 |
[04:22] | “She’s old.” | “她很老” |
[04:23] | You’re excited though, right? | 但你还是很激动 对吗 |
[04:24] | To see her, hang out? | 见到她 和她一起玩 |
[04:26] | – Yeah. – Camilla? | -是啊 -卡蜜拉呢 |
[04:27] | Can I bring Snuffy? | 我能带着嗅嗅去吗 |
[04:29] | Of course you can. | 当然可以 |
[04:34] | Okay, you got your stuff? | 东西带齐了吗 |
[04:46] | Oh, you have gotten so big! | 你都长这么大了 |
[04:48] | So handsome, and so pretty. | 真帅 真漂亮 |
[04:51] | I’m Cade. | 我是凯德 |
[04:52] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[04:56] | This is my wife Teresa. | 这是我老婆特蕾莎 |
[04:58] | Thank you so much. | 十分感谢 |
[05:00] | Everything you’ve done for my grandkids. | 你为我孙子孙女做的所有事 |
[05:03] | I’m grateful. | 我很感激 |
[05:04] | It’s been too long since I’ve seen these two. | 我已经很久没见过他们俩了 |
[05:09] | Uh, why don’t you take them out to the car | 你把他们带到车里吧 |
[05:11] | and let me talk to the Wards for a minute? | 让我和沃德夫妇聊聊 |
[05:13] | Yes, of course. | 当然可以 |
[05:15] | Let’s go, my sweets. | 走吧 我的小甜心 |
[05:18] | I’ll see you a little later, okay? | 我们一会儿见 |
[05:20] | It’s gonna be fine. | 没事的 |
[05:25] | Bye, sweetie. | 拜拜小甜心 |
[05:30] | Bet it was hard for Carmen | 我猜看到她的女儿 |
[05:31] | when her daughter got mixed up with Sombra. | 和黑影混在一起的时候 卡门一定很伤心 |
[05:33] | Yeah, they didn’t speak for a long time. | 是的 他们很长时间没说过话了 |
[05:35] | I know she’s their grandmother | 我知道她是孩子的奶奶 |
[05:37] | but to them, she’s a complete stranger. | 但是对孩子们来说 她是个完完全全的陌生人 |
[05:40] | Roberto and Camilla are in good hands. | 我们会照顾好罗伯托和卡蜜拉 |
[05:42] | It’s a few hours. | 就几个小时而已 |
[05:43] | I’ll be with ’em. | 我会陪在他们身边 |
[05:44] | You have nothing to worry about. | 你们不用担心 |
[05:46] | – We know. Thank you. – You have my number. | -我们知道 谢谢 -你们有我的电话 |
[05:52] | It’s just the two of us. | 就剩我们俩了 |
[05:55] | Feels weird. | 有点奇怪 |
[05:57] | It does. | 确实 |
[06:18] | Josie! | 乔茜 |
[06:20] | Josie, you home? | 乔茜 你在家吗 |
[06:50] | You all right, sir? | 你没事吧 先生 |
[06:53] | It’s the badge, isn’t it? | 是因为警徽吗 |
[06:54] | It’s intimidating. | 令人望而生畏 |
[06:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:57] | You are the sheriff. | 你是警长 |
[06:59] | I am. | 没错 |
[07:00] | But I’m not gonna interrogate you, so… | 但是我没有要审问你 |
[07:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:04] | Doesn’t mean I won’t ask questions, | 并不意味着我不会问你问题 |
[07:05] | but I trust my daughter | 但是我相信我的女儿 |
[07:08] | and she seems to think you’re all right. | 她似乎认为你挺好的 |
[07:11] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢您 长官 |
[07:12] | Do I need to remind you to, uh, treat Maggie with respect, | 需要我提醒你尊重麦琪吗 |
[07:15] | get her home on time, any of that stuff? | 比如准时带她回家之类的 |
[07:17] | No, sir, you don’t. | 不 长官 我懂 |
[07:20] | Then we’re gonna get along just fine, Wyatt. | 那我们就能和谐相处了 怀亚特 |
[07:23] | Because I know that you know | 因为我知道你肯定知道 |
[07:25] | that I know what it’s like to be a teenage boy. | 我知道作为一个青少年男孩是什么感觉 |
[07:28] | You know what I’m getting at, right? | 你知道我在说什么吧 |
[07:29] | I don’t like surprises. | 我不想要惊喜 |
[07:31] | So as long as you get that, we’re good. | 只要你明白这个 我们就能和平相处 |
[07:34] | – Here we are. – Hey, guys. | -我们来了 -你们好 |
[07:37] | Hi, Wyatt. I’m Paula. | 你好 怀亚特 我是宝拉 |
[07:38] | Hi, Mrs. Hollister. It’s nice to meet you. | 你好 霍利斯特夫人 很高兴见到你 |
[07:40] | I’m Grandma. Hey, lunch is ready. | 我是外婆 午饭已经准备好了 |
[07:43] | That’s great. It smells crazy good. | 太好了 闻起来很香 |
[07:45] | I was just saying to Wyatt… | 我刚跟怀亚特说 |
[07:50] | Did I say something wrong? | 我说错什么了吗 |
[07:53] | Let’s eat. | 我们吃饭吧 |
[07:55] | You know, this reminds me of when Jorge met Bill. | 这让我想起了豪尔赫第一次见比尔 |
[07:58] | – He did not like you. – He loved me. | -他并不喜欢你 -他爱我 |
[08:00] | He also did that first night | 豪尔赫在第一晚也做了 |
[08:01] | what you have to do for your daughter right now, | 你现在为你女儿做的事 |
[08:04] | which is respect her choices | 那就是尊重她的选择 |
[08:05] | and give Wyatt the benefit of the doubt. | 暂定怀亚特是善良的 |
[08:07] | I will. | 我会的 |
[08:08] | But after, I’m calling Jorge, having words. | 但之后我要给豪尔赫打电话抱怨 |
[08:13] | Wyatt has an earring. | 怀亚特会听到的 |
[08:32] | Hello? | 喂 |
[08:33] | Miss Minnick? | 是明尼克小姐吗 |
[08:34] | Hey, Isobel. What’s happening? | 伊泽贝尔 怎么了 |
[08:36] | We still on for study Sunday? | 星期日还要学习吗 |
[08:37] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[08:39] | I’m sorry, Miss Minnick, I messed up. | 对不起 明尼克小姐 我搞砸了 |
[08:41] | Okay, easy. What’s going on? | 放松 发生什么了 |
[08:42] | I didn’t know who else to call. I… | 我不知道还能打给谁 |
[08:44] | I stole this guy’s backpack. | 我偷了这家伙的背包 |
[08:47] | – Izzy! – I know. It was stupid. | -伊泽 -我知道这很愚蠢 |
[08:50] | I’m stupid. | 我很傻 |
[08:51] | You’re not stupid. You made a poor choice. | 你并不傻 你只是做了个不太好的选择 |
[08:53] | This was one of those. | 这就是其中之一 |
[08:54] | I thought it would be something I could pawn | 我只想当掉包里一些东西 |
[08:56] | but it’s full of cash. | 但包里都是现金 |
[08:57] | And the guy who the bag belongs to is after it | 包的主人一直在后面追我 |
[08:59] | and I’m afraid if I give it back, he’ll hurt me. | 我害怕如果我还回去 他会伤害我 |
[09:03] | – What guy? – He had a gun, Miss Minnick. | -他是什么人 -他有枪 明尼克小姐 |
[09:08] | What’s that chiming sound? | 这个闹钟一样的声音是什么 |
[09:20] | It-it’s the phone that was inside the bag. | 是包里的一个手机 |
[09:22] | I-I-I think it’s an alarm. | 我认为是个闹钟 |
[09:24] | It-it keeps going off. | 一直在响 |
[09:25] | I can’t get it to stop. | 我关不上 |
[09:26] | That’s not an alarm. Where are you? | 不是闹钟 你在哪里 |
[09:28] | – At home. – Okay, listen to me. | -我在家 -好 听我说 |
[09:30] | I’m coming for you but I need you to get out of there. | 我现在就去找你 但你得离开那里 |
[09:32] | Do you hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[09:33] | Turn off the phone quick and get out. | 赶紧关掉电话 然后赶紧出去 |
[09:36] | He’s tracking the phone, Izzy. | 他正在追踪那部手机 伊泽 |
[09:39] | Get out. Right now. | 快走 就现在 |
[09:43] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[09:44] | I know you’re in there, you little thief. | 我知道你在这里 你这个小偷 |
[09:46] | He found me. | 他找到我了 |
[09:47] | Get out the back. Now. | 从后面走 快点 |
[09:52] | Isobel, can you hear me? | 伊泽贝尔 你能听到我说话吗 |
[09:55] | Open the damn door! | 把门给我打开 |
[09:59] | You know you robbed the wrong Mexican, right? | 你抢了一个不该抢的墨西哥人 |
[10:03] | I got you. Come on. | 我找到你了 出来 |
[10:19] | Are you okay? Izzy! | 你还好吗 伊泽 |
[10:49] | I’ve been meaning to talk to you about, uh… | 我一直想跟你谈谈… |
[10:52] | I got Bill’s memo. It’s all good. | 比尔给我下了个命令 没什么事 |
[10:55] | – That’s it? – Yeah, that’s it. | -就这样 -是啊 就这样 |
[10:58] | They, them. I got you. | 他们… 我能懂你 |
[11:00] | If anybody gives you any trouble, you let me know. | 如果有人找你麻烦 告诉我 |
[11:03] | All right. | 好的 |
[11:08] | What’s up with all the matching Simba ink? | 为什么身上都纹着辛巴 |
[11:11] | Tattoo shop have a special or something? | 纹身店这个图案打折吗 |
[11:13] | We’re the kings of the jungle, baby. | 我们是丛林之王 宝贝 |
[11:14] | – Haven’t you heard? – Harris, let’s go. | -你没听说过吗 -哈里斯 出发吧 |
[11:18] | Don’t worry. | 不用担心 |
[11:19] | You’ll have your own soon enough. | 你马上也有自己的纹身了 |
[11:21] | Boot. | 新兵蛋子 |
[11:23] | Move your ass. | 快动起来 |
[11:24] | What is up with you? | 你怎么了 |
[11:25] | I got a girl in trouble. One of mine. | 有个女孩遇到了麻烦 我的女孩之一 |
[11:28] | – One of yours? – Former student. | -你的女孩之一 -以前的学生 |
[11:29] | I’ve been helping her get her life back on track | 过去的几个月里 我一直在帮她 |
[11:31] | for the last few months. | 让她的生活重回正轨 |
[11:32] | She’s really important to me | 她对我来说真的很重要 |
[11:33] | and I’m not about to lose anybody else. | 我不想再失去任何人 |
[11:36] | All right, lay it on me. | 好的 交给我吧 |
[11:38] | Name’s Isobel. Called for help. | 她的名字是伊泽贝尔 打电话来求助 |
[11:39] | -Now she’s gone missing. -What happened? | -现在她已经失去联系了 -发生了什么 |
[11:41] | She lifted a bag she shouldn’t have. | 她拿了一个不该拿的包 |
[11:42] | Owner wants it back. | 主人想拿回去 |
[11:43] | He’s got a gun and he already used it. | 包主人有一把枪 而且已经开枪了 |
[11:49] | Whatever it is, not now. | 不管是什么我现在都不看 |
[11:51] | You’re gonna wanna see this. | 你会想看这个的 |
[11:54] | …the days of a corrupt and lawless | …郡警局腐败且无法无天的日子 |
[11:56] | Sheriff’s Department are over. | 马上就要到头了 |
[11:58] | No more insiders. | 不再由内部人员管理 |
[11:59] | It’s time for a reformer. | 是时候进行改革了 |
[12:01] | An agent of change, | 改革的推动者 |
[12:02] | someone to come in and clean house. | 需要有人进来彻头彻尾地清理 |
[12:04] | So today, I humbly… | 因此 今天我谦逊地 |
[12:07] | announce my candidacy for sheriff of Los Angeles County. | 宣布我要竞选洛杉矶郡警局的警长 |
[12:13] | – What are you thinking? – I shoulda seen this coming. | -你怎么想 -我早该料到的 |
[12:16] | She’ll destroy everything we’ve worked for. | 她想毁掉我们努力打拼的一切 |
[12:19] | Whatever you think of me, Bill, | 不管你怎么看我 比尔 |
[12:20] | an outsider running this department isn’t right. | 不能让一个局外人来管理这个警局 |
[12:22] | This may be the first time | 这也许是第一次 |
[12:24] | I’ve ever agreed with you, Jerry. | 我如此赞同你的观点 杰瑞 |
[12:27] | Not about you and me anymore. | 这不再是你和我之间的事 |
[12:29] | Never was. | 从来都不是 |
[12:42] | It was like this when I came home. | 我回到家的时候就已经是这样了 |
[12:43] | I mean, I went out for smokes | 我去外边抽了根烟 |
[12:44] | and then I came back and it was like this. | 我回来的时候就已经是这个样子了 |
[12:45] | I couldn’t have been gone more than 20 minutes. | 我离开的时间不超过20分钟 |
[12:47] | You must be Josie. | 你一定是乔茜吧 |
[12:49] | I’m Deputy Minnick. This is Harris. | 我是明尼克副警长 他是哈里斯 |
[12:50] | We’re looking for Isobel. | 我们来找伊泽贝尔 |
[12:51] | Same. Look at my damn door. | 我也是 看看我的门 |
[12:54] | Something to do with her, I know. | 我知道和她有关 |
[12:56] | Someone’s after her. We need to find her first. | 有人在追杀她 我们得先找到她 |
[12:59] | Minnick? | 明尼克 |
[13:00] | You’re the one tutors Isobel at the library, aren’t you? | 你是伊泽贝尔在图书馆的老师之一 对吧 |
[13:03] | Yeah, she talks about you a lot. | 是的 她经常提起你 |
[13:05] | So who did this then? | 所以这是谁干的 |
[13:06] | Yeah, I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[13:07] | Is anything missing? | 丢什么东西了吗 |
[13:08] | Yeah, I’m outta weed. | 是的 我大麻抽完了 |
[13:10] | Okay, what about a phone? | 好吧 手机呢 |
[13:11] | The guy we’re after was tracking her on it. | 我们要找的人正在通过手机追踪她 |
[13:14] | No. | 没有 |
[13:18] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[13:20] | Uh, Tina. | 蒂娜 |
[13:21] | Uh, Isobel’s friend. | 伊泽贝尔的朋友 |
[13:23] | We got separated. I thought she’d be here. | 我们走散了 我觉得她会来这里 |
[13:25] | If Isobel’s in trouble, you can bet this one’s mixed up in it. | 如果伊泽贝尔有麻烦了 肯定是她搅和的 |
[13:28] | Yeah, no one asked you, Josie. | 没人问你 乔茜 |
[13:30] | Why don’t you go back to collecting | 你不如去拿你的 |
[13:31] | your disability checks and shut the hell up? | 残废检查报告 然后把嘴闭上 |
[13:33] | Get out of my house. | 滚出我家 |
[13:35] | No one asked you to be here. | 没人让你来 |
[13:36] | Okay, show me her room. | 带我去看看她的房间 |
[13:55] | I found her phone. | 我找到了她的手机 |
[14:00] | This must be the burner. | 这肯定是一次性电话 |
[14:03] | I was the one who told Izzy to grab the bag. | 是我让伊泽偷那个包的 |
[14:07] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[14:09] | Helluva home life. | 家庭生活真琐碎 |
[14:10] | Yeah, Izzy caught Josie as her foster mom a couple years back. | 几年前乔茜成为了伊泽的养母 |
[14:13] | Josie wanted a check from the state. | 乔茜想要国家的补助 |
[14:15] | Izzy wanted a guardian that wasn’t gonna ask too many questions. | 乔茜想要一个不会问太多问题的监护人 |
[14:18] | – She’s smart and hardworking. – Like you. | -她很聪明 也很努力 -像你一样 |
[14:21] | Yeah, not even that. | 不仅如此 |
[14:22] | I mean, it’s hard for a girl | 对一个女孩来说 |
[14:23] | who gets cycled through the system to trust, | 能被这个系统所信任很难 |
[14:26] | but she was brave enough to do that with me. | 但她很勇敢 和我一起努力 |
[14:28] | I was helping her with her GED. | 我当时在帮她取得她的同等学历 |
[14:30] | We’re gonna find her. | 我们会找到她的 |
[14:33] | Last thing I told my students before I left for Sheriff’s, | 我加入警局前告诉我的学生们 |
[14:36] | “Something bad happens, find me, and I’ll find you.” | 如果发生了什么不好的事 找我 我会找到你的 |
[14:39] | – That’s what she did. – Yeah, but it’s too late. | -她就是这么做的 -但太晚了 |
[14:41] | If she’d have called me sooner, I could have prevented this. | 如果她早点给我打电话 我可以阻止这一切发生 |
[14:43] | All right, you rewrite the past later. | 你回头再改写历史 |
[14:45] | We gotta find her now. | 我们现在得找到她 |
[14:46] | So where are we going? | 我们要去哪里 |
[14:48] | HOJ. | 法院 |
[14:50] | Get this to Bishop. | 把这个给毕肖 |
[15:00] | Where you at, huh? Where you at? | 你在哪里 你在哪里 |
[15:03] | Come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[15:16] | She’s somewhere around Eastern and Washington. | 她就在东部大街和华盛顿大道附近 |
[15:18] | Put everybody out there. | 让所有人都过来 |
[15:20] | Dead or alive. | 不论死活 |
[15:22] | I don’t care. | 我不在意 |
[15:24] | I just need that money. | 我只要那笔钱 |
[15:27] | Found this in Isobel’s apartment. | 在伊泽贝尔的公寓找到这个 |
[15:29] | Belongs to the guy who’s after her. | 属于那个正在追杀她的人 |
[15:30] | You think you can get something off of it? | 你能从这上面查到什么吗 |
[15:32] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[15:33] | Hey, is this about that missing girl? | 跟那个失踪的女孩有关吗 |
[15:34] | Isobel. Yeah. | 伊泽贝尔 对 |
[15:38] | Okay. | 好了 |
[15:41] | 正在传输数据 请勿断开连接 通话记录 通讯录 信息 照片 应用数据 | |
[15:46] | Look at this. | 你们看 |
[15:46] | The only photo on the hard drive is the money bag. | 硬盘上唯一的照片就是这包钱 |
[15:50] | It was texted to these two numbers. | 这张照片被发给了这两个号码 |
[15:52] | And those are registered to… | 这两个号码被注册在 |
[15:58] | Corey Edison and Adam Kemp. | 科瑞·爱迪生和亚当·坎普名下 |
[16:00] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[16:02] | Edison and Kemp are guns for Los Cuchillos. | 爱迪生和坎普是刀帮的枪手 |
[16:05] | Is that a tag? | 那是什么标记吗 |
[16:08] | No, that’s their mark, a dragon tattoo. | 不 那是他们的标志 龙纹身 |
[16:09] | Where did Isobel get this bag? | 伊泽贝尔在哪里弄来这个包的 |
[16:15] | That’s a DMZ for gang affiliates. | 那边是帮派的非战区 |
[16:17] | They must have started doing deals there. | 他们肯定开始在那里贩毒了 |
[16:19] | So she stole that bag | 所以说她偷了个包 |
[16:20] | and got herself in the middle of something big. | 结果卷入了一件大事 |
[16:22] | Sure she isn’t signed up? | 你确定她不是帮派的吗 |
[16:24] | No, she’s straight. | 不 她是好孩子 |
[16:25] | No gangs. | 不跟帮派来往 |
[16:26] | She pushed that life away. | 她已经和那种生活划清界线了 |
[16:28] | I think Isobel didn’t know who she was stealing from. | 我觉得伊泽贝尔不知道她偷的钱是谁的 |
[16:31] | OSS has a shot caller in custody from Los Cuchillos. | 街道安全行动局逮捕了一个刀帮的决策人 |
[16:34] | CRI. George. | 可靠机密线人 名叫乔治 |
[16:36] | He might be willing to talk. | 他可能愿意开口 |
[16:37] | Oh, he’ll talk. | 他会开口的 |
[16:41] | Let’s do it. | 我们去试试 |
[16:45] | They’re both just so strong-headed. | 他们两个太顽固 |
[16:47] | Maggie’s gonna grow up, whether Bill likes it or not. | 不管比尔喜不喜欢 麦琪都会长大 |
[16:50] | Your father couldn’t stand it when you started dating. | 你开始约会的时候 你爸也受不了 |
[16:53] | You know, there’s something about men and daughters. | 父亲和女儿之间有着特殊感情 |
[16:56] | Why didn’t he come? | 他为什么没来 |
[16:57] | Oh, he’ll come, he’ll come when the rest of the family comes. | 他会来的 等全家人来了 他就来了 |
[17:01] | You know, he’s enjoying his quiet life now. | 他很享受现在的安静生活 |
[17:05] | Besides, I wanted a head start with you, honey. | 况且 我想先跟你聊聊 |
[17:09] | I wanna maximize mother-daughter time. | 我想好好跟你度过母女时光 |
[17:11] | Because you’re worried about me. | 因为你担心我 |
[17:15] | Mothers never stop worrying. | 母亲永远都会担心的 |
[17:18] | You should realize that now. | 你现在应该知道了 |
[17:20] | Doctors shouldn’t bring work home with them. | 医生不该把工作带回家 |
[17:24] | There’s no patients here. | 这里可没有病人 |
[17:25] | Mom, it’s been a long time | 妈 我的工作从很久以前 |
[17:27] | since my job only involved helping patients. | 都不仅仅帮助病人了 |
[17:29] | I mean, right now I’m just focused | 现在我只想 |
[17:31] | on saving jobs and, to be honest, I’m just… | 保住大家的工作 但说实话 |
[17:33] | I’m not… I’m not even doing it too well. | 我连这个都做不好 |
[17:36] | All right. | 那好 |
[17:38] | Talk to your mama. What’s wrong? | 来跟妈妈说说 怎么回事 |
[17:40] | It’s my responsibility to make sure | 我的职责就是保证 |
[17:41] | that these hospital budget cuts don’t turn into layoffs. | 医院削减预算不会演变成裁员 |
[17:44] | And so far, I’ve only saved one. | 但这么长时间来 我只保住了一个人 |
[17:48] | My options are just fire ten nurses, | 我的选项是 要么裁掉十个护士 |
[17:50] | one of whom is a year away from retirement, | 其中一个还有一年就退休了 |
[17:53] | or just slash geriatrics and outsource radiology. | 要么削减老年病科和外包放射科的预算 |
[17:56] | It’s just, it’s a no-win scenario | 这二者都没什么好的 |
[17:58] | and I should have done it sooner but I was just so… | 我就应该早点做选择 但是我就是太… |
[18:00] | – Traumatized. – Distracted. | -痛苦 -精神分散 |
[18:02] | What does your father always say? | 你爸一直怎么说的 |
[18:05] | If you have a problem, you’re not– | 如果你遇到困难 你没有 |
[18:07] | Looking at the situation from the right direction. | 从正确的角度看待问题 |
[18:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:12] | Need to change perspective. | 得转变视角 |
[18:15] | I’ve been focused on | 我一直专注于 |
[18:18] | how to save money when I… | 怎么省钱… |
[18:22] | I should have been focused on how to raise money. | 我应该专注于如何筹到钱 |
[18:26] | You’re a genius. | 你真是天才 |
[18:31] | You got a solid rep with OSS, George. | 乔治 你和街道安全行动局的关系很好 |
[18:34] | Now, we’re hoping some intel made its way down to you. | 我希望有些情报传到了你的耳朵里 |
[18:36] | A civilian stumbled upon a bag full of cash | 一个平民偶然发现一个属于刀帮的 |
[18:38] | that belonged to Los Cuchillos. | 装满现金的背包 |
[18:42] | At least, it went down on their turf. | 至少是出现在他们的地盘上 |
[18:47] | Nothin’? | 什么都不知道吗 |
[18:48] | Are you livin’ comfortable in here, George? | 你在这里住得还舒服吗 乔治 |
[18:51] | So all that can all go away, | 除非你现在不说 |
[18:52] | if you don’t start getting talkative. | 我不会再让你继续舒服下去 |
[18:57] | This is Isobel. | 这是伊泽贝尔 |
[18:58] | Seventeen. Ward of the state. | 十七岁 国家监护 |
[19:00] | She picked up that bag, but she didn’t know what it was. | 她拿了那个包 但她不知道里面有什么 |
[19:03] | Don’t know her. | 不认识她 |
[19:05] | Don’t know you. | 也不认识你 |
[19:08] | Ain’t my business. | 与我无关 |
[19:10] | You do you know her though, right? Maria. | 不过你应该认识她吧 玛利亚 |
[19:13] | Your little girl. | 你的女儿 |
[19:15] | You lost her four years back. | 四年前你失去了她 |
[19:17] | Yeah, I did my homework. | 我做了功课的 |
[19:19] | You know, I came in here with a lot of sympathy for you. | 我来这里的时候对你很同情 |
[19:23] | Respect even. | 甚至有尊敬 |
[19:25] | Someone had helped her, maybe she’d be with us today. | 如果有人帮了她 说不定她今天还健在 |
[19:28] | We are not here to blow up your spot. | 我们不是来摧毁你的位置 |
[19:31] | Or to take down your crew. | 也不想把你的帮派搞掉 |
[19:33] | I’m just wanna remove an innocent from a situation | 我只是想赶在太晚之前 |
[19:35] | before it’s too late. | 救出一名无辜的人 |
[19:36] | Do not let what happened to Maria happen to Isobel. | 别让玛利亚的事在伊泽贝尔身上重演 |
[19:45] | Look, I heard they’re out looking for someone, | 我听说他们在找一个人 |
[19:47] | took a big stash from him. | 偷了他一大笔钱 |
[19:48] | Who’s him? | 他是谁 |
[19:52] | Tony. | 托尼 |
[19:54] | Enforcer. | 实施者 |
[19:58] | Maybe trying to come up since I been on the inside. | 可能因为我进来了 他想上位 |
[20:02] | He was with Los Cuchillos, | 他是刀帮的人 |
[20:05] | but he does some outside business. | 但是他也跟外面做生意 |
[20:07] | How do we find him? | 我们怎么找到他 |
[20:08] | I don’t know how to find that fool, all right? | 我不知道怎么找到那个傻子 |
[20:11] | But I know a couple dudes that work with him. | 但我知道几个他的同伙 |
[20:13] | All right. | 好 |
[20:15] | Names and numbers. | 名字和电话 |
[20:27] | Twice in one day, Sheriff. | 一天两次啊 警长 |
[20:30] | And to think you’ve been so hard to lock down until now. | 在这之前你是不是还觉得自己很难找 |
[20:32] | Well, getting played doesn’t make me shy. | 被耍可不会让我胆怯 |
[20:34] | How exactly… | 我怎么 |
[20:36] | did I play you? | 耍你了 |
[20:38] | You knew you were announcing for my job | 我们今天早上见面的时候 |
[20:40] | when we met this morning. | 你就准备竞选警长了 |
[20:41] | Why not give me the heads-up? | 为什么不提前告诉我 |
[20:43] | Must’ve slipped my mind. | 肯定是忘了 |
[20:44] | See, I think this is all just a game to you. | 我觉得这对你来说就是在玩游戏 |
[20:46] | Well, I’m here to tell you that my department | 我告诉你 我的警局 |
[20:48] | and the lives of the people who work here | 以及在这里工作的人的性命 |
[20:50] | are not chess pieces, Miss Riley. | 可不是棋子 莱莉小姐 |
[20:52] | I never said they were. | 我没有这个意思 |
[20:53] | I’ve just become aware | 我刚刚意识到 |
[20:55] | of inconsistencies in leadership ethics | 领导道德观念的矛盾 |
[20:58] | and I feel that my brand of unison, cohesion, and efficiency | 我觉得我和谐团结高效的理念 |
[21:02] | could do wonders here. | 可以很好地改变这里 |
[21:04] | Nepotism and cowboy diplomacy | 裙带关系和牛仔外交 |
[21:07] | have no place in a Sheriff’s Department, | 不应该出现在郡警局 |
[21:09] | I’m sure you would agree. | 你肯定也同意吧 |
[21:10] | Personally, | 我个人来说 |
[21:11] | I got a soft spot for cowboy diplomacy. | 我对牛仔外交情有独钟 |
[21:16] | But with nepotism, we agree. | 但裙带关系 我同意 |
[21:18] | Fortunately, that’s not what this was. | 但这里并没有裙带关系 |
[21:20] | Deputy Harris was right. | 哈里斯警官是对的 |
[21:22] | LAPD was pinning a murder on an innocent man. | 洛杉矶警局要将谋杀归罪于一个无辜的人 |
[21:26] | Here’s how I see it. | 我是这么看的 |
[21:28] | You’re letting a corrupt police officer walk | 你为了你自己的政治利益 |
[21:31] | for your own political benefit | 要让一个腐败的警官逍遥法外 |
[21:33] | as you aim to run a department that you’ve never worked in | 因为你想掌管一个你从未在里面工作过的警局 |
[21:36] | and you think you can do it better | 你还觉得你能比那些 |
[21:37] | than all the people who’ve climbed their way up from the inside. | 从内部上位的人做得更好 |
[21:40] | Think of me as the antidote to a systemic cancer | 把我想成治疗系统级癌症的解药 |
[21:45] | of complacency and backwards leadership | 这个癌症正是你这位自满又落后的领导 |
[21:47] | that promotes dissent amongst our law enforcement agencies. | 在执法机构中长期助长异议的所造成的 |
[21:51] | I am gonna unite this county | 我会团结全郡 |
[21:53] | because the time of renegade justice is over. | 因为违背正义的日子已经结束了 |
[21:58] | I wouldn’t be so sure about that. | 我觉得这可不一定 |
[22:03] | Sorry, you and I, we’re done. | 抱歉 我们谈完了 |
[22:06] | The Johnson case, however, is far from over. | 但是约翰逊的事还远没有结束 |
[22:10] | Thanks for stopping by. | 谢谢你过来 |
[22:15] | Yeah. What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[22:17] | Need your help, Sheriff. | 需要你的帮助 警长 |
[22:54] | What damn it? | 怎么了 |
[22:56] | No, I haven’t. | 不 我还没 |
[22:57] | But if I do, I swear to God i’ll kill her myself. | 但我找到的话 我发誓会亲手杀了她 |
[23:00] | Yeah, damn straight. | 太对了 |
[23:05] | Hey, come here. Where you going? | 过来 你往哪儿跑 |
[23:10] | Give me back my bag, bitch! | 把我的包还我 贱人 |
[23:15] | Yeah, you keep runnin’. | 你继续跑吧 |
[23:21] | You really think you can win? | 你真觉得你能获选 |
[23:22] | Against Hollister, we’ll see. | 赢霍利斯特的话 到时候再看 |
[23:25] | Against you, easily. | 但是要赢你 简单 |
[23:27] | Never were one to pull punches. | 我从来都不主动出击 |
[23:28] | Well, my dad always said, “If you’re gonna punch, punch.” | 我爸总说 “你要打就打狠点” |
[23:32] | Okay, how’s this? | 那我告诉你 |
[23:34] | You’re just a suit, Carol. | 你只是个花瓶 卡罗尔 |
[23:35] | You don’t know the first thing about running this department. | 你对怎么管理警局一窍不通 |
[23:37] | Bow out now before you get burned. | 在引火上身之前退出吧 |
[23:39] | There you go, Jerry. | 终于说出来了 杰瑞 |
[23:40] | Although, one might argue that an outsider’s perspective | 但有人却说局外人的观点 |
[23:43] | is exactly what this old boys’ club needs. | 正是这个老男孩俱乐部所需要的 |
[23:46] | Less ego, more results. | 少点自负 多点成果 |
[23:48] | How’s that for a suit? | 我还是花瓶吗 |
[23:50] | Perhaps I’m underestimating you. | 可能我低估了你 |
[23:51] | – Most men do. – We have a common cause. | -大多数男人都会 -我们有相同的目标 |
[23:53] | Hollister? | 霍利斯特 |
[23:54] | Nah, he’s more of an obstacle the way I see it. | 在我看来他更像是障碍 |
[23:57] | We could remove that obstacle together. | 我们可以一起清除这个障碍 |
[23:59] | I’ve got plenty of ammunition against you both. | 我已经有足够的证据来对付你们俩了 |
[24:02] | And besides, Jerry, haven’t you heard? | 而且 杰瑞 你没听说吗 |
[24:05] | The future is female. | 女性才是未来 |
[24:14] | There’s no movement on that black Suburban yet. | 那辆黑色雪佛兰还没动静 |
[24:18] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你件事 |
[24:20] | Say your daughter has a boy come over for lunch. | 假如你女儿带了个男生来吃午饭 |
[24:24] | She’s eight. | 她才八岁 |
[24:26] | Okay. Well, add six years, | 那再加六岁 |
[24:28] | and then imagine he comes over. | 想象一下他来你家了 |
[24:29] | His name’s Wyatt. | 他叫怀亚特 |
[24:32] | Boyfriend? | 男朋友吗 |
[24:33] | Looks that way. | 看起来是的 |
[24:36] | I mean, you throw a warning shot over the bow. | 你先给了他一点警告 |
[24:38] | You tell him what’s what, right? | 你告诉他孰是孰非 |
[24:41] | Had a few of those when I was a kid. | 我小的时候也有人对我说过 |
[24:43] | Me, too. | 我也有过 |
[24:44] | Any of ’em stick? | 你记住了吗 |
[24:45] | Nope. | 没有 |
[24:47] | You? | 你呢 |
[24:49] | Maggie wanted me to stand down, | 麦琪不想让我插手 |
[24:50] | but, I just, I couldn’t help myself. | 但我忍不住 |
[24:52] | You know, you don’t have kids, you’re living for today. | 如果你没有孩子的话 你可以及时行乐 |
[24:55] | You add kids, and everything… | 一旦有了孩子 一切… |
[24:57] | Everything matters. | 一切都很重要 |
[25:00] | You really think she’s out on the street right now? | 你觉得她现在会在大街上吗 |
[25:03] | Nope, she’s too smart for that. | 不 她不会这么蠢 |
[25:05] | But Sheriff and Cade are sitting on that house, | 但警长和凯德蹲守在家门口 |
[25:07] | so we’re out here thinking on ‘it. | 我们出来思考一下她在哪儿 |
[25:11] | – “Thinking on it”? – I think better when I drive. | -“思考一下” -我开车的时候思维更活跃 |
[25:14] | You do, too. You just don’t know it yet. | 你也一样 你只是还不知道 |
[25:17] | And if Tony doesn’t have Isobel yet, | 如果托尼还没抓到伊泽贝尔 |
[25:19] | then his only chance at finding her is bringing in reinforcements. | 那么他找到她的唯一方法就是叫人支援 |
[25:23] | If they move, then they take us to her. | 如果他们开始行动 就能带我们找到她 |
[25:25] | Or him. Either way it’s a win. | 或者找到托尼 不管怎样都行 |
[25:28] | She was lucky to have a teacher like you. | 她能有你这位老师真是幸运 |
[25:30] | Yeah, it goes both ways. | 我也是如此 |
[25:34] | We gotta get ahead of Tony. | 我们必须要快托尼一步 |
[25:37] | Figure out where Isobel would go if she wanted to be safe. | 想想安全起见 伊泽贝尔会去哪里 |
[25:40] | Why doesn’t she just go to the nearest police station | 她为什么不去最近的警察局 |
[25:41] | and have them call you? | 让他们给你打电话 |
[25:43] | She stole that bag. | 她偷了包 |
[25:44] | There’s no way she’s bringing anybody in law side if it isn’t me. | 除了我 她不会告诉任何警察的 |
[25:54] | – What’s up? – Yo. I got her. | -什么事 -我找到她了 |
[25:57] | For real? | 真的吗 |
[25:58] | Get everybody over to the Caldas Library now. | 叫所有人都来卡尔达斯图书馆 |
[26:07] | All right, we got movement. | 有动静了 |
[26:25] | Target on the move. Black Suburban. | 目标移动 黑色雪佛兰 |
[26:26] | License plate three-two-five Papa-Charlie-Echo. | 车牌号325PCE |
[26:28] | Heading south on Nicholas. | 在尼古拉斯路向南行驶 |
[26:29] | They must have eyes on Isobel. | 他们一定看到伊泽贝尔了 |
[26:31] | – Where are they going? – I don’t know. | -他们要去哪 -我不知道 |
[26:32] | What’s East on Clark? | 克拉克大街东边是什么地方 |
[26:33] | If we knew that, we could beat them there. | 如果我们知道 就可以比他们先到 |
[26:35] | Caldas Library. | 卡尔达斯图书馆 |
[26:36] | That’s where I study with her on Sundays. | 我们周日会去那里学习 |
[26:38] | – Are you sure? – Yeah, I’m sure. | -你确定吗 -确定 |
[26:40] | Hey, Sheriff, they’re headed to Caldas Library. | 警长 他们去卡尔达斯图书馆了 |
[26:42] | Meet you there. | 我们到那里汇合 |
[26:46] | I need an airship. | 我需要空中支援 |
[26:48] | And I need an ETA on OSS. | 我还需要街道安全行动局的预计到达时间 |
[26:50] | Airship is en route and OSS is six minutes out. | 空中支援已经出发 街道安全行动局还有六分钟到达 |
[26:54] | Yeah, copy that. | 收到 |
[27:42] | Get out of my way. | 别挡路 |
[27:55] | Folks, I need you to get up quickly and quietly. | 各位请站起来 轻声一点 |
[27:58] | Follow the deputy behind the counter. | 跟着柜台后面的那位警官 |
[28:00] | Quickly. Thank you. | 快一点 谢谢 |
[28:01] | Sir? Come on. Let’s go. | 先生 快 出去 |
[28:20] | This doesn’t look good. | 情况看起来不大好 |
[28:33] | We just got made. | 我们暴露了 |
[28:43] | Everybody, right this way. Don’t panic. | 大家这边走 不要惊慌 |
[28:45] | – Everybody keep calm. – Everybody stay calm. | -大家保持镇定 -保持镇定 |
[28:46] | Sheriff’s Department is on the scene. | 洛杉矶郡警局就在现场 |
[28:47] | Stay low. Stay low. | 蹲下 低一点 |
[29:29] | You Code 4? | 你不需要帮助了吧 |
[29:31] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[29:59] | Whatcha gonna do with that? | 你想干什么 |
[30:00] | You ever shot somebody? | 你开枪打过人吗 |
[30:02] | ‘Cause I have. | 我可是打过 |
[30:03] | Izzy. | 伊泽 |
[30:06] | Dude’s not worth it. | 他不值得你开枪 |
[30:08] | – He’s trying to kill me. – I know. | -他想杀了我 -我知道 |
[30:11] | But what you do right now, that’s on you. | 但你现在的所作所为 你会为此承担全责 |
[30:15] | We can end this today. | 我们本可以结束这件事 |
[30:17] | But if you pull that trigger, you’re done. | 但如果你扣动扳机 你就完了 |
[30:21] | Your entire future dies with him. | 你的未来会和他一起死掉 |
[30:25] | Been stealing just to get by. | 我偷东西只是为了苟且偷生 |
[30:27] | Doesn’t have to be like that. | 你不必如此的 |
[30:28] | You got a couple weeks until your GED. | 你还有几周就能拿到同等学历了 |
[30:31] | That’s gonna open up a lot of doors for you. | 你的未来有无限可能 |
[30:34] | I don’t want this life. | 我不想过这样的生活了 |
[30:36] | Put down the gun. | 把枪放下 |
[30:56] | I got you, honey. | 你有我呢 亲爱的 |
[30:59] | I got you. | 有我呢 |
[31:38] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[31:43] | What’s up, buddy? | 还好吗 小伙子 |
[31:45] | I’ll take that. | 给我吧 |
[31:50] | So, uh, how’d it go? | 所以 怎么样 |
[31:52] | The kids had a great time. | 孩子们玩得很开心 |
[31:53] | – And Camilla, too? – Camilla, too. | -卡蜜拉也很开心吗 -她也很开心 |
[31:58] | It’s great to hear. | 这真是太好了 |
[31:59] | Carmen said to thank you again. | 卡门想要再次感谢你们 |
[32:01] | It really meant the world to her | 能和孙子孙女们在一起 |
[32:02] | to get to spend time with her grandkids. | 对她来说意义重大 |
[32:04] | That’s great. Thank you. | 这很好 谢谢你 |
[32:05] | Just doing my job. | 只是做好我的本职工作 |
[32:06] | Speaking of which, I’m late for an interview. | 说到这 我的会见要迟到了 |
[32:08] | Call you tomorrow with the full download? | 明天有消息之后给你们打电话 |
[32:10] | Yeah, sounds good. | 没问题 |
[32:11] | All right. Bye, kids. | 孩子们 再见 |
[32:12] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[32:15] | So? | 那么 |
[32:16] | So… | 那么 |
[32:18] | you had fun? | 你们玩得开心吗 |
[32:18] | Yeah, it was great. | 很尽兴 |
[32:20] | We watched Disney Plus | 我们看了迪士尼影片 |
[32:21] | and she made chilaquiles. | 她做了墨西哥鸡 |
[32:23] | I love Chilaquiles. | 我喜欢墨西哥鸡 |
[32:24] | Hey, Camilla, uh, where’s your elephant? | 卡蜜拉 你的小象呢 |
[32:25] | Did you forget Snuffy? | 你忘了嗅嗅吗 |
[32:26] | Snuffy’s at Grandma’s. | 嗅嗅在外婆家 |
[32:28] | He’s gonna live there | 他之后就住在那儿 |
[32:28] | so I’ll get to play with him next week. | 这样我下周才能再和他玩 |
[32:30] | Next week? | 下周 |
[32:32] | Grandma said we’re gonna see her all the time. | 外婆说我们要经常过去看她 |
[32:33] | Is that cool? | 可以吗 |
[32:50] | What happens now? | 现在要做什么 |
[32:52] | Well, the detectives will ask you some questions | 警探们会问你一些问题 |
[32:55] | but I’ll be there with you. | 但我会陪着你的 |
[32:57] | Am I going to jail? | 我会坐牢吗 |
[32:59] | Tony was a bad man and that money was tainted. | 托尼品行恶劣 那些钱是脏钱 |
[33:01] | You don’t need to worry about going to jail. | 你不用担心坐牢 |
[33:04] | What you need to worry about– | 你需要担心的是 |
[33:05] | You don’t need to tell me. | 你不用告诉我 |
[33:06] | Tell you what? | 告诉你什么 |
[33:08] | I need to start earning back my integrity. | 我要开始做回诚实的人 |
[33:11] | I know I do. | 我知道我可以的 |
[33:14] | Is that what I was gonna say? | 那是我要说的吗 |
[33:16] | “Real integrity is doing the right thing, | “真正的诚实是做正确的事 |
[33:19] | knowing that nobody’s gonna know | 并且明白没人会知道 |
[33:20] | – whether you did it or not.” – “…did it or not.” | -你到底做没做” -“做没做” |
[33:23] | And what’s that? | 这是什么 |
[33:25] | It’s that Oprah quote you used to start class with. | 是你在上课之前引用的奥普拉名言 |
[33:28] | Look at you | 看看你 |
[33:29] | remembering every word. | 记得清清楚楚 |
[33:31] | I remember everything you told us. | 你教我们的所有事我都记得 |
[33:34] | I didn’t know what integrity was before I met you. | 在我遇到你之前 我不知道何为诚实 |
[33:41] | I’m gonna do better. | 我会努力的 |
[33:43] | Starting right now. | 从此时此刻开始 |
[33:46] | And I’m gonna help you. | 而我会助你一臂之力 |
[34:04] | It’s been too long. | 隔太久了 |
[34:08] | I’m sorry, Mags, I really am. | 我真的很抱歉 麦琪 |
[34:12] | I should’ve handled that differently with Wyatt. | 我应该换种方式对怀亚特的 |
[34:15] | I got protective | 我爱女心切 |
[34:17] | instead of being trusting | 却没有相信你 |
[34:19] | of you and your decisions. | 和你做的决定 |
[34:23] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[34:26] | I’ve been thinking about it… | 我一直在想 |
[34:28] | and I can’t imagine what it must be like | 我想象不出来看着孩子长大 |
[34:30] | watching a child grow up. | 是什么感受 |
[34:31] | Hard. | 很难 |
[34:33] | There are days I wish I could slow it down. | 有时候我希望我能慢点长大 |
[34:35] | But I can’t. | 但我做不到 |
[34:38] | I’m getting older. | 我在长大 |
[34:40] | I’m almost 15. | 我快要15岁了 |
[34:42] | I need to be able to have boys in my life | 我希望我生活中的的男孩 |
[34:44] | who aren’t completely afraid of you. | 不用在你面前战战兢兢 |
[34:46] | A little afraid of me is okay though, right? | 稍微有点害怕还是可以的吧 |
[34:50] | Wouldn’t have it any other way. | 无法避免的事 |
[34:54] | I do need you to give Wyatt another chance though. | 但我还是希望你能再给怀亚特一次机会 |
[34:59] | For me. | 为了我 |
[35:02] | I’d do anything for you, honey. | 宝贝 我会为你做任何事 |
[35:04] | ‘Course I will. | 我当然会的 |
[35:07] | You’re just growing up so fast. | 你只是成长得太快了 |
[35:09] | I get scared. | 我害怕了 |
[35:11] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:21] | You been here all night? | 你一晚上都在这儿吗 |
[35:22] | I came in early. I wanted to clear the inbox. | 我来得比较早 想清理一下收件箱 |
[35:24] | Yeah, I get diving into work after a breakup. | 我分手后也会一头扎进工作中 |
[35:26] | But you’re taking time for yourself though, right? | 不过你要给自己一点时间 对吧 |
[35:28] | Trying to at least. | 至少我尽力了 |
[35:30] | If you ever wanna get in the water, give me a shout. | 如果你想玩水 喊我一声 |
[35:32] | I’ll take you for a surf. | 我可以带你去冲浪 |
[35:33] | There’s no better way for clearing your head. | 这是扫除杂念最好的方法 |
[35:35] | Thanks, Cade. | 谢了 凯德 |
[35:36] | Yeah, I, uh, I might take you up on that. | 我可能会接受你的提议 |
[35:44] | You wanted to see me? | 你找我吗 |
[35:46] | Yeah, sit. | 是的 请坐 |
[35:49] | I sent some deputies over | 我让一些警官 |
[35:51] | to pick up Isobel’s former foster mother. | 去接伊泽贝尔的前养母 |
[35:55] | Think it’s safe to say | 现在可以这么说 |
[35:57] | she’s not part of the system anymore. | 她不再属于这个体系了 |
[36:00] | Well, that’s good to hear. | 是件好事 |
[36:02] | How many years were you a teacher? | 你之前任教多少年 |
[36:05] | Six. Why? | 六年 怎么了 |
[36:07] | Wanted to know how long it takes for someone to know. | 我想知道一个人要花多久可以明白 |
[36:10] | To know what? | 明白什么 |
[36:11] | To know exactly what a kid needs. | 明白一个孩子究竟需要什么 |
[36:15] | What to say or do, | 你该说什么 做什么 |
[36:17] | how hard to push. | 施压多少 |
[36:19] | It’s a gift. | 教育是一种天赋 |
[36:21] | I don’t know about a gift. | 我不知道天赋是什么 |
[36:22] | I was just doing my job. | 我只是完成我的工作 |
[36:24] | I don’t think you’ve ever just done anything. | 我不觉得你一直只是完成工作 |
[36:27] | That’s why I wanted to see you. | 所以我喊你过来 |
[36:29] | I’ve been going through this mountain | 我在处理布拉福德警长 |
[36:31] | of Sheriff Bradford’s unfinished paperwork… | 留下来的这堆未处理文件 |
[36:35] | and it seems you’re due for a promotion. | 看起来你可以升职了 |
[36:36] | Yeah, well, I don’t think Sheriff Bradford– | 我不认为布拉福德警长… |
[36:38] | Which isn’t why I’m offering one to you. | 但这不是我提拔你的理由 |
[36:40] | In my short time here, | 在我在任的短暂时期里 |
[36:43] | I’ve seen more than enough. | 我看到了足够多的 |
[36:45] | Selflessness and initiative… | 你的无私奉献和主动精神 |
[36:48] | that some don’t manage their entire career. | 有些人整个职业生涯里都无法做到 |
[36:53] | – So that’s why I’d like to offer you– – Sir. | -所以我想提拔你为… -长官 |
[36:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:57] | I don’t mean to interrupt you, um… | 我不想打断你 |
[37:00] | but I gotta be honest with you, | 但我得实话实说 |
[37:02] | I don’t wanna know what the promotion is. | 我不想知道升到什么职位 |
[37:04] | – You don’t? – I appreciate it, of course. | -不想吗 -我当然很感谢你 |
[37:06] | More than you know. | 比你想象中更感激你 |
[37:08] | But no matter what it is, I’m gonna turn it down, | 但无论是什么职位 我都会拒绝 |
[37:11] | so, the way I’m thinking, | 所以要我说 |
[37:13] | it’s better not to know. | 还是不知道比较好 |
[37:15] | And why would you turn it down? | 你为什么要拒绝 |
[37:17] | Because I wanna finish what I started. | 因为我想做完未尽之事 |
[37:20] | And what’s that? | 什么事 |
[37:22] | Training Joseph. | 训练乔瑟夫 |
[37:24] | He’s gonna be a great deputy. | 他会成为一位出色的警官 |
[37:26] | But the work isn’t finished yet. | 但这项工作还没做完 |
[37:29] | Like I said… | 如我所说 |
[37:30] | you’ve never just done anything. | 你做的绝不是小事 |
[37:34] | Promotion’s here when you’re ready. | 只要你准备好了 你随时可以晋升 |
[37:37] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[37:41] | I owe you a second thank you. | 我还要对你说一句谢谢 |
[37:43] | – For what? – For believing in me, | -谢什么 -谢谢你相信我 |
[37:46] | for helping out with Isobel with no questions and no conditions. | 对伊泽贝尔的无条件帮助 |
[37:51] | That’s all this is really about. | 这才是重点 |
[37:54] | The big wins… | 大获全胜 |
[37:57] | the unimaginable losses. | 或是一败涂地 |
[38:01] | We’re here to help each other. | 我们都会彼此相助 |
[38:02] | Otherwise… we’re just passin’ time. | 否则 就只是虚度光阴而已 |
[38:29] | Deputy Minnick. There you are. | 明尼克警官 你来了 |
[38:31] | I’ve got a new assignment for you. | 我有新的任务给你 |
[38:33] | This district attorney… | 那个地检官… |
[38:38] | You’re not coming? | 你不来吗 |
[38:40] | I’m not. | 不了 |
[38:41] | No. But thank you for the invite. | 但还是谢谢你的邀请 |
[38:43] | And the opportunity. I appreciate it. | 也谢谢你给我机会 |
[38:46] | Are you sure you know what you’re doing? | 你知道自己在做什么吗 |
[38:49] | I think so. | 我知道 |
[38:51] | This isn’t just an invite to an open bar event. | 这不只是封免费酒会的邀请函 |
[38:55] | This is my way of saying you’ll have a place | 更是以我的方式告诉你 在我的指挥部中 |
[38:57] | in my command structure. | 会有你的一席之地 |
[38:58] | If you’re elected. | 前提是你能当选 |
[39:05] | When I’m elected. | 只是时间问题 |
[39:08] | I really appreciate everything you’ve done for me | 我非常感谢你为我所做的一切 |
[39:11] | and for the confidence you have in me. | 以及你对我的信任 |
[39:13] | But I’ve been doing some soul searching | 但我扪心自问 |
[39:15] | and the thing I’ve come up with is that what I really wanna do, | 发现我真正想做 也是要做的事 |
[39:19] | what I am going to do, is my job. | 是我的本职工作 |
[39:23] | And right now, my job is to start a shift | 眼下 我的工作是带上那个 |
[39:25] | with a young deputy that’s in need of my guidance. | 需要我教导的年轻警官 一起巡逻 |
[39:28] | I can’t argue with you wanting to do your job. | 你想做好本职工作 这无可厚非 |
[39:31] | I respect that. | 我尊重这点 |
[39:36] | But I’m not gonna lie to you. | 但我得和你说实话 |
[39:38] | You’re making a very big mistake. | 你犯了个大错 |
[39:41] | District Attorney Riley is running for sheriff now, too. | 地检官莱莉也要竞选警长了 |
[39:45] | She and Bill, regardless of whether he’s running or not | 不管比尔参不参选 他俩之间 |
[39:47] | will tear each other apart. | 都免不了一场恶斗 |
[39:49] | And when the dust settles… | 等蝉入螳螂腹 |
[39:52] | I’ll be the last man standing. | 我会是最后那个黄雀 |
[39:55] | At that point, you can either stand beside me… | 那时 你要么从旁辅佐 |
[39:57] | or in my way. | 要么成为绊脚之石 |
[40:00] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[40:08] | Mark Greenburg from the LA Times -returning your call. | 《洛杉矶时报》的马克·格林伯格给您回电 |
[40:11] | Great. Thanks. | 好极了 谢谢 |
[40:14] | Mark. Sheriff Hollister. | 马克 我是霍利斯特警长 |
[40:16] | I wanted to talk to you about that LAPD detective | 我想和你聊聊洛杉矶警局那个警探的事 |
[40:19] | the Sheriff’s Department arrested. | 被郡警局逮捕的那个 |
[40:22] | Yeah, Detective Johnson, that’s him. | 对 约翰逊警探 就是他 |
[40:27] | Word on the street is the DA’s lookin’ to cut a deal. | 有传言说 地检想私了 |
[40:31] | How’d you like to hear my side of the story? | 要不要听听我的说法 |
[40:35] | Volleyball tournament in Venice tomorrow. | 明天有威尼斯站的排球联赛 |
[40:38] | – You are coming. – Venice is my spot | -来一起看吧 -威尼斯我喜欢 |
[40:40] | but volleyball is– it’s not my game. | 但排球不是我的菜 |
[40:42] | You’re gonna miss out on a lot of thirsty badge bunnies. | 那你可要错过一堆喜欢警察大叔的饥渴小妞了 |
[40:45] | Work comes first, you know why? | 工作第一 知道为什么吗 |
[40:48] | ‘Cause they’re the ones who pay. | 因为有工作才有钱拿 |
[40:49] | Exactly. So I will catch you and your badge bunnies later. | 没错 晚点我再去跟你和你的饥渴小妞会合 |
[40:54] | Are you sure this is about work and not, | 你确定你是为了工作 而不是… |
[40:56] | I don’t know, about Minnick? | 我说不好啊 不是为了明尼克 |
[40:58] | I get the feeling, like, there’s something going on between you two. | 我总感觉你俩之间有点什么 |
[41:01] | Yeah, well, feelings are not facts. | 感觉又不是事实 |
[41:02] | And there’s definitely nothing. | 而且我俩绝对没什么 |
[41:05] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[41:08] | – Go home. – Okay. | -回家去 -好 |
[41:13] | – What? – Watch out for that one. | -怎么了 -当心点那小子 |
[41:16] | – I hear you. – I don’t want you to hear me. | -听到了 -我不想让你听到 |
[41:17] | I want you to listen. | 我想让你听进去 |
[41:20] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[41:30] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[41:32] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[41:33] | Break down your shotgun. | 拆解霰弹枪 |
[41:36] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[41:38] | Did I stutter? | 我结巴了吗 |
[41:40] | All right. Gotcha. | 好吧 知道了 |
[42:02] | Operable and patrol ready. | 枪支可用 巡逻就绪 |
[42:04] | All right. | 很好 |
[42:05] | Do it again. | 再来一次 |
[42:15] | Keep your eyes on the street, Deputy. | 眼睛盯着街上 副警长 |