时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I’m running for sheriff. | 我要竞选警长 |
[00:03] | You’re okay with that? | 你没意见 |
[00:04] | Ah, it’s a free world. | 这是个自由的世界 |
[00:05] | If he wants to– | 如果他想… |
[00:07] | I’ve lost my purpose here. | 我失去了自己的目标 |
[00:08] | Especially since the accident. | 尤其是车祸之后 |
[00:10] | So what are you gonna do about it? | 那你打算怎么做 |
[00:11] | I know what I want. Intelligence Analyst. | 我知道自己想要什么 情报分析师 |
[00:13] | Thinking about getting a drink at the bar, | 我想去酒吧喝一杯 |
[00:15] | if you wanna join me. | 你要一起吗 |
[00:16] | Did you just flirt with me? | 你是在撩我吗 |
[00:17] | No. | 不是 |
[00:18] | Now that Undersheriff London has announced his candidacy, | 既然行政助理伦敦已经宣布参选 |
[00:21] | you should begin to coordinate with him– | 你应该开始和他配合… |
[00:23] | No. | 不 |
[00:24] | You gonna run? ‘Cause I think you should. | 你要参选吗 因为我觉得你该参选 |
[00:25] | It’s not that simple. | 没有这么简单 |
[00:27] | You want me to spy. | 你想让我当间谍 |
[00:28] | If that means looking out for yourself | 如果这意味着照顾好你自己 |
[00:30] | and that promotion you worked so hard for, | 以及你努力了这么久的晋升的话 |
[00:31] | 威廉·霍利斯特 搜索数据库 | |
[00:32] | yes. | 是的 |
[00:34] | Sheriff’s Department! | 洛杉矶郡警局 |
[00:57] | Keep moving. | 继续走 |
[01:10] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[01:12] | Well, I’m dead. | 我死了 |
[01:13] | Shot a hostage. Destroyed a family. | 你枪杀了人质 毁了一个家庭 |
[01:16] | They’ll sue you, the department, and the county. | 他们会起诉你 警局 还有郡里 |
[01:18] | You’ll be put on leave, then fired. | 你会被停职 然后被开除 |
[01:21] | Start a new career working the drive-through. | 在得来速开始新的职业生涯 |
[01:22] | I didn’t know he had a hostage. | 我不知道他有人质 |
[01:24] | You were anticipating, boot. | 你应该料到的 新兵蛋子 |
[01:26] | The whole point of this exercise | 这个联系的意义就在于 |
[01:27] | is to enhance your decision making, | 增强你的决策能力 |
[01:30] | cut down reaction time. | 减少反应时间 |
[01:32] | You’re out here trying to set a new record for murdering civilians. | 而你却在这里试图创下杀害平民的最新记录 |
[01:36] | Think before you shoot. | 开枪之前好好想想 |
[01:37] | How about you give me some tips | 你不如给我点建议 |
[01:38] | instead of telling me how bad I’m doing? | 而不是在这里批判我的表现有多糟糕 |
[01:40] | I just did. | 我给了 |
[01:42] | Now watch your tone and try to listen. | 注意你的语气 试着听进去 |
[01:43] | It might save your life one day. | 有一天可能会救你的命 |
[01:46] | Reset the course. | 重置练习 |
[01:48] | Let’s go again. | 我们再来一遍 |
[02:13] | 911. Please state the nature of your emergency. | 911 请说明您的紧急情况 |
[02:15] | There’s someone in my house. | 我的房子里有人 |
[02:17] | Please help me. | 请帮帮我 |
[02:18] | Stay calm, ma’am. I’m here with you. | 冷静 女士 有我在 |
[02:37] | I see you’re calling from 2416 Wonderland, | 我看到你的地址是奇境大道2416号 |
[02:40] | is that correct? | 地址正确吗 |
[02:41] | Yes. Please hurry. | 正确 请快一点 |
[02:43] | Dispatching units now. | 已经派警察过去了 |
[02:49] | Two minutes! | 两分钟 |
[03:10] | We gotta go! | 我们得走了 |
[03:18] | There’s two of them. | 他们有两个人 |
[03:22] | Smile for the camera. | 对着镜头笑一笑 |
[03:25] | Oh, where did you get that? | 你从哪儿拿到的 |
[03:26] | Spoils of war. | 战利品 |
[03:32] | Let’s bounce. | 我们走吧 |
[03:39] | It’s quiet tonight. | 今晚很平静啊 |
[03:42] | I was just thinking the same thing. | 我也在想这个 |
[03:46] | I wonder which kind it is. | 我想知道你是哪种想法 |
[03:49] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[03:50] | If it’s this the quiet that comes after the storm or… | 是暴风雨过后的宁静 |
[03:55] | or the one before it. | 还是暴风雨之前的宁静 |
[03:58] | Isn’t your Mom coming tomorrow? | 你妈妈明天不是要来吗 |
[04:01] | Could be both. | 可能二者都是吧 |
[04:04] | I think we better assume that the storm isn’t gonna pass. | 我觉得我们最好假设暴风雨不会平息 |
[04:08] | Now, the only quiet we can rightfully expect | 我们唯一可以期待的平静 |
[04:11] | is up to us. | 由我们自己 |
[04:13] | And the moments we choose. | 以及做出抉择的那一刻决定 |
[04:17] | Like right now? | 就像今晚一样吗 |
[04:19] | Like this very second. | 每一秒都是如此 |
[04:31] | – London. – Yeah. | -伦敦 -看到了 |
[04:34] | – Yeah. – Bill? | -怎么了 -比尔 |
[04:34] | I’m at the West Hollywood home that was burglarized tonight | 我在西好莱坞大街上的一个房子里 今晚刚被抢劫 |
[04:37] | and I’m calling in my favor. | 而我是为了我自己的利益才给你打电话的 |
[04:38] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[04:40] | There’s plenty more days till the ballot box. | 距离选举还有几天呢 |
[04:42] | You might wanna keep that powder dry. | 你可得有备无患 |
[04:44] | I was under the impression that Sheriff Hollister never rested | 在我的印象里 当洛杉矶郡危在旦夕 |
[04:47] | when the safety of LA County was at stake. | 霍利斯特警长可是从不休息的 |
[04:49] | Don’t get all sanctimonious on me, Jerry. | 别对我假模假式的 杰瑞 |
[04:51] | Your face might get stuck that way. | 你这副嘴脸可能就变不回来了 |
[04:55] | West Hollywood City Council is up in arms. | 西好莱坞市议会满腔怒火 |
[04:57] | Third break-in this week. | 这周第三起入室抢劫 |
[04:58] | This time… someone was inside. | 这一次家里还有人 |
[05:01] | So, you’re gonna help me out or not? | 你打不打算帮我 |
[05:04] | Yeah, I hear you, all right? | 我听到了 |
[05:06] | I’ll meet you at the hall, first thing tomorrow. | 我们明天一早大厅见 |
[05:10] | My, you better get your slicker, cowboy. | 你最好穿上雨衣 牛仔 |
[05:14] | I sense a storm coming. | 我感受到暴风雨就要来了 |
[05:17] | Let’s get back to that quiet moment. | 我们还是回到平静的时光里吧 |
[05:31] | Why’d you send home the responding deputies? | 你为什么把负责的警官撤走了 |
[05:33] | I thought this was a pressing issue. | 我以为情况很紧急 |
[05:35] | They filed their report. | 他们提交了报告 |
[05:37] | I was hoping we could handle the rest discreetly. | 我希望我们能小心谨慎地处理余下的工作 |
[05:39] | And why would we do that? | 我们为什么要这样 |
[05:41] | Bill, these people are influential, | 比尔 这些人影响力很大 |
[05:43] | not just in the community. | 不只是在社区里 |
[05:44] | We need to be respectful of their privacy. | 我们需要尊重他们的隐私 |
[05:46] | And I’m sure it has nothing to do | 我相信这和往你的 |
[05:47] | with lining your campaign pockets, right? | 选举口袋里筹得资金毫无关系 对吗 |
[05:50] | Not my pockets. Ours. | 不是我的口袋 我们的 |
[05:52] | West Hollywood is one of | 西好莱坞是 |
[05:53] | the department’s most lucrative contracts | 这所警局最赚钱的合同之一 |
[05:54] | and, between you and I, | 告诉你个秘密 |
[05:56] | they’re considering a change. | 他们在考虑换一家 |
[05:58] | We’re not the damn Pinkertons, Jerry. | 我们不是私家侦探 杰瑞 |
[06:00] | We go where we’re needed, | 哪里需要我们 我们就去哪儿 |
[06:02] | not to the highest bidder. | 而不是谁出的价高去帮谁 |
[06:04] | Look, I’ll keep my word, | 我会信守诺言 |
[06:06] | but I’m not helping you get elected. | 但我不会帮你获选 |
[06:08] | Remember, this is a favor. | 记住 这是帮我的忙 |
[06:11] | – Who are you calling? – Cavalry. | -你在给谁打电话 -装甲部队 |
[06:30] | Genevieve? | 吉纳维芙 |
[06:32] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[06:34] | My clothes. | 我的衣服 |
[06:35] | First day of Majors. I can’t be late. | 去重案组上班的头一天 我不能迟到 |
[06:43] | Can we please talk? | 我们能聊聊吗 |
[06:45] | Every time we talk, we fight. | 我们每次聊都会吵架 |
[06:48] | I don’t wanna fight. | 我不想吵架 |
[06:50] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[06:51] | You’re my partner. I need to be able to talk to you. | 你是我的伴侣 我得能和你聊聊 |
[06:54] | Then you shouldn’t have lied to me. | 那你就不该对我撒谎 |
[06:56] | – I didn’t lie! – You told me you were a woman. | -我没撒谎 -你说你是个女人 |
[06:58] | And now I hear that’s not the whole truth. | 现在我听说这不是真相 |
[07:01] | Actually you assumed I was a woman, | 其实你觉得我是女人 |
[07:03] | and in what should come as no surprise, | 而并不惊奇的是 |
[07:05] | I’m a little more complicated than that. | 我比这要更复杂一点 |
[07:13] | Look, Gen… | 听我说 吉 |
[07:15] | this is me finally living my truth. | 我终于不用生活在谎言里了 |
[07:17] | Being the most authentic version of myself. | 做最真实的自己 |
[07:19] | And I need you to understand that. | 我需要你理解 |
[07:24] | I do. | 我理解 |
[07:27] | I just… | 我只是… |
[07:29] | I just feel like I don’t know who you are anymore. | 只是感觉我不认识你了 |
[07:34] | I’m the same person you fell in love with. | 我还是你爱上的那个人 |
[07:37] | I haven’t changed. | 我没变 |
[07:39] | I’m still me. I’m just a clearer version of me. | 我还是我 只是活得更明白了 |
[07:42] | I need time to process this. | 我需要时间来消化 |
[07:56] | …so residents needs to be vigilant. | 居民们需要更加警惕 |
[07:58] | Keep your doors locked, | 锁好门 |
[08:00] | report any strange cars parked outside, | 外面有任何可疑车辆要及时上报 |
[08:03] | and don’t walk alone at night. | 晚上不要独自出门 |
[08:05] | This goes for the whole county. | 全郡的居民都要保持警惕 |
[08:06] | Just because they stuck to West Hollywood | 只因为他们暂时抢劫了西好莱坞 |
[08:09] | doesn’t mean they won’t try new territory. | 并不代表他们不会开辟新的地区 |
[08:11] | So everyone needs to be on alert. | 所以所有人都要敲响警钟 |
[08:14] | We can end this before it gets worse. | 我们可以在恶化之前结束这一切 |
[08:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[08:20] | That was about as unquiet as you can make something. | 刚才的声势像是要干票大的 |
[08:22] | Quiet is not the right strategy. | 沉默不是正确的方法 |
[08:24] | It’s gonna be a lot harder for these guys | 现在大家都知道他们的存在 |
[08:26] | to hit another house | 这些人要再想抢劫别人家 |
[08:27] | now that everyone knows they’re out there. | 可就没有那么容易了 |
[08:30] | You got a real talent for missing the big picture, Jerry. | 在忽略大局方面 你还是很有天赋的 杰瑞 |
[08:40] | Hey, man, how’d it go this morning? | 今天早上怎么样 |
[08:41] | Hey. It went. | 就那样吧 |
[08:43] | “It went”? What does that mean? | “就那样吧”是什么意思 |
[08:45] | You do what I told you to do? You anticipate the corners? | 你按照我说的做了吗 预料到角落 |
[08:47] | Yeah. Yeah, I did. | 我做了 |
[08:49] | And I shot the damn hostage. | 然后把人质杀了 |
[08:51] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[08:52] | What are we gonna do with you? | 我们要拿你怎么办 |
[08:53] | Look, when I say anticipate the corners, | 我说”预料到角落” |
[08:55] | I don’t mean “Come out guns blazing.” | 我不是说”四处乱打” |
[08:57] | What I mean is you gotta have a picture in your head. | 我的意思是你脑子里要有计划 |
[08:59] | You gotta have the worst-case scenario. | 你要想到最坏的情况 |
[09:01] | And you need to be prepared for it. | 你需要为此准备好 |
[09:03] | – Does that make sense? – Yeah. Yeah, I got it. | -听懂了吗 -我知道了 |
[09:05] | How’d Minnick react? | 明尼克什么反应 |
[09:07] | About how you’d expect. | 就像你想的那样 |
[09:09] | I have a feeling she’s gonna be on me today. | 我有预感他今天要来找我 |
[09:12] | Well, it sounds like you’re gonna have | 听起来你今天晚上 |
[09:13] | plenty to vent about tonight then. | 可有的发泄了 |
[09:15] | You still wanna go shooting? | 你还要去练习射击吗 |
[09:16] | Yeah, but isn’t the range gonna be closed? | 是 但靶场是不是要关了 |
[09:18] | Who needs a range when we got the back of a pickup and a good arm? | 我们有卡车的后备箱和上等武器 谁还需要靶场啊 |
[09:23] | If the badge doesn’t work for us, who does it work for, man? | 我们拿着警徽没用 谁拿着警徽有用呢 老兄 |
[09:27] | See you tonight. | 今晚见 |
[09:32] | Grandma, I love these old pictures of Mom. | 姥姥 我喜欢妈妈这些老照片 |
[09:37] | Mom, you were so pretty. | 妈妈 你当时真漂亮 |
[09:39] | “Were”? | “当时” |
[09:40] | Your mom’s never not had it going on. | 你妈一直很漂亮 |
[09:46] | Yes! It’s my favorite! | 太好了 我最喜欢吃了 |
[09:48] | Ah, gracias, mama. | 谢谢妈妈 |
[09:51] | Have you two found inspiration? | 你们俩找到灵感了吗 |
[09:53] | This quinceañera’s gonna be awesome. | 成人礼会很棒的 |
[09:56] | Maggie. | 麦琪 |
[09:57] | You’re in good hands, baby. | 你有一名得力干将 |
[09:59] | Tu abuela, she knows how to throw a party. | 姥姥知道怎么开派对 |
[10:00] | Yeah. And if you need proof, just look at those pictures | 如果你需要证据 看看这些照片 |
[10:02] | ’cause that was a fun party. | 因为那场派对真的很有趣 |
[10:03] | And you, you’re in good hands, too, mi vida. | 你也有一名得力干将 宝贝 |
[10:05] | I wanna know how my baby’s holding up. | 我想知道我的宝宝怎么样了 |
[10:09] | I see what this visit’s really about. | 我知道你为什么来了 |
[10:11] | You’re checking in on me. | 你在视察我 |
[10:13] | I’m checking in on everybody. | 我在视察所有人 |
[10:15] | Tambien el sheriff. | 还有警长 |
[10:16] | We’re fine! | 我们没事 |
[10:21] | You lie to your mother, too? | 你对你妈也撒谎吗 |
[10:24] | – I plead the fifth. – I’m not lying. | -我要行使《第五修正案》 -我没撒谎 |
[10:25] | Wait, what are you lying about? | 等等 你撒了什么谎 |
[10:29] | Those huevos, they smell delicious. | 煎蛋闻着很香 |
[10:31] | Yeah, yeah, right. This isn’t over. | 行吧 这事没还完 |
[10:33] | No, it isn’t, mija. | 还没完 亲爱的 |
[10:41] | Man. | 天啊 |
[10:42] | West Hollywood is where it’s at. | 不愧是西好莱坞 |
[10:45] | Don’t get used to it. | 可别适应了这种生活 |
[10:46] | We’re only here because of elections. | 我们来只是为了选举 |
[10:48] | What do you mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[10:50] | Never mind. Tell me what you found. | 当我没说 跟我说说你发现了什么 |
[10:52] | Aight, whoever this was, | 不管罪犯是谁 |
[10:53] | they avoided the home security cameras | 他们避开了家里的监控摄像 |
[10:54] | long enough to unplug the Wi-Fi, | 时间足够拔掉无线网络 |
[10:56] | knocked out the entire system. | 关掉整个系统 |
[10:57] | Smart houses can’t save dumb people. | 智能家居救不了愚蠢的人 |
[11:00] | We should run down the suspects and see who matches the M.O. | 我们看看嫌犯名单 看谁的作案手法与之相符 |
[11:03] | Can’t be a lot of operators willing to risk that drive. | 不会有很多人愿意冒这个险 |
[11:06] | Outsiders are taking a huge gamble in a community like this. | 外来人员在这种社区里承担了不少风险 |
[11:08] | Hey, it must have been worth it though. | 不过是值得的 |
[11:10] | Look at what they took. | 看看他们拿了什么 |
[11:12] | Had the homeowner compile a list of everything they stole. | 我让房主整理了一份失窃清单 |
[11:15] | Bunch of electronics, jewelry… | 很多电子产品 珠宝 |
[11:17] | They took a gun. | 他们拿走了一把枪 |
[11:26] | Is it supposed to sound like that? | 应该是这种声音吗 |
[11:28] | I call it “Galloping horses.” | 我称之为”奔马” |
[11:29] | It’s a good thing. | 是个非常好的现象 |
[11:31] | Good. See, we’re doing good. | 那就好 我们一切正常 |
[11:36] | You’ve have a healthy kid in there. | 你们的孩子十分健康 |
[11:41] | I’ll see you in a few weeks, okay? | 我们几周后再见 好吗 |
[11:42] | Okay. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[11:48] | You heard her. Healthy kid. | 你听见她说的了 健康的孩子 |
[11:50] | We couldn’t ask for a better report. | 这是最好的结果了 |
[11:52] | No, I-I know. It’s just… | 不 我知道 就是 |
[11:53] | Oh, God, everything that we’ve been through, | 天啊 我们所经历的一切 |
[11:55] | I want it to stay that way. | 我希望一直那样 |
[11:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:58] | Me too. We got this, okay? | 我知道 我们可以的 好吗 |
[12:02] | It’s gonna be fine. | 会没事的 |
[12:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:05] | I can’t wait to show the kids. | 我等不及给孩子们看了 |
[12:07] | I’m showing everybody. | 我要给所有人看看 |
[12:11] | He’s got his momma’s nose. | 他的鼻子跟他妈妈一样 |
[12:14] | How do you know it’s a he? | 你怎么知道是男孩 |
[12:15] | That ain’t no leg, pal. | 那又不是腿 老兄 |
[12:18] | No, he, she, doesn’t matter. | 男孩女孩都无所谓 |
[12:20] | Doctor said the word, “Healthy,” That’s all I care about. | 医生说”健康” 我只在意这个 |
[12:22] | – Congratulations, brother. -Thanks. | -恭喜你 兄弟 -谢了 |
[12:25] | So I heard you on the news on the way in. | 我来的路上听说了新闻 |
[12:26] | What’s popping off in West Hollywood? | 西好莱坞出什么事了 |
[12:28] | Series of residential burglaries, high-end. | 一连串入室抢劫案 手法很高 |
[12:32] | But last night they stepped it up. | 但是昨晚他们又升级了 |
[12:33] | The house wasn’t empty. | 房子里有人 |
[12:35] | Homeowner’s a mess. | 房主吓坏了 |
[12:36] | City council wants it solved quick. | 市政厅想尽快解决 |
[12:38] | So does London. | 伦敦也是 |
[12:39] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, what’s London got to do with it? | 伦敦跟这事有什么关系 |
[12:42] | He called in a favor. | 他管这叫帮忙 |
[12:44] | He’s gunning for your job and you’re doing him favors? | 他要抢你饭碗 你还帮他的忙 |
[12:46] | I keep my word. | 我信守诺言 |
[12:50] | How can I help? | 我能帮上什么忙 |
[12:51] | Talk to the homeowner, see what you can learn. | 去和房主谈谈 看看能得到什么信息 |
[12:54] | Also, they seem very familiar with the home security systems. | 他们似乎很熟悉家庭安保系统 |
[12:58] | Could be a lead there. | 可能会有线索 |
[12:59] | I’m not really a computer guy. You know that. | 我是个电子白痴 你也知道 |
[13:02] | Well, use Bishop. | 带上毕肖 |
[13:03] | This is right up her alley. | 这是她擅长的领域 |
[13:05] | Keep me posted, all right? | 保持联系 好吧 |
[13:06] | All right. Will do. | 好的 会的 |
[13:08] | See you, Dad. | 再见 父亲 |
[13:22] | No time for training wheels. You’re up. | 没时间培训了 你要干活了 |
[13:24] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[13:25] | Your brain on these West Hollywood burglaries. | 你要来调查西好莱坞的入室抢劫案 |
[13:27] | They’re getting around the home security. | 他们绕过了家庭安保系统 |
[13:28] | – I need you to figure out how. – All right. | -我需要你查出怎么做到的 -好 |
[13:31] | Most of these cloud-based systems have a back door | 大部分云系统都会给执法机关 |
[13:33] | for law enforcement. | 留个后门 |
[13:34] | I’ll make some calls. | 我打电话问问 |
[13:35] | All right. Hit me up when you find something. | 好 有什么发现就告诉我 |
[13:37] | Copy. | 收到 |
[13:46] | You really think they’re pawning $20,000 watches here? | 你真的觉得他们会在这里当掉两万的表吗 |
[13:50] | Well, they’re not gonna put ’em in the front window. | 他们当然不会放在橱窗里 |
[13:53] | So they’re fencing, too. | 所以他们还在销赃 |
[13:54] | Keep up, boot. | 跟紧点 新兵蛋子 |
[14:07] | What a coincidence. | 真是太巧了 |
[14:09] | Everything’s half off today. | 今天全场半价 |
[14:12] | Law enforcement special. | 执法机关专属价 |
[14:13] | What a coincidence. | 真是太巧了 |
[14:14] | Half your inventory is hot. | 你的货有一半都烫手 |
[14:17] | You seen any of these? | 见过这些吗 |
[14:19] | Can’t say I have. | 没见过 |
[14:21] | You didn’t really do a thorough check. | 你根本没好好看 |
[14:23] | Don’t make me pull your slips, Sally. | 别逼着我来查你 萨丽 |
[14:25] | I’d hate to see your license hit a snag with renewal. | 我可不想让你的执照续签不了 |
[14:33] | If these came through here, | 如果这些货来过这里 |
[14:34] | shop’d be closed and I’d be in Vegas. | 这家店就会关门 而我会去拉斯维加斯 |
[14:37] | All right, what about any other shops? | 好 那其他的店呢 |
[14:40] | I’ll make some calls for you | 我可以帮你们打电话问问 |
[14:41] | but I doubt someone outside my network | 但我怀疑转移这些的人 |
[14:43] | is trying to move those without me knowing. | 不是我认识的人 我并不知情 |
[14:45] | Okay, well, if you hear something, | 好 如果你听到了什么 |
[14:48] | you give me a call. | 给我打电话 |
[14:49] | Especially if that gun shows up. | 尤其是那把枪出现 |
[14:51] | Will do, Deputy. | 一定 警官 |
[14:58] | They just came in like they owned the place. | 他们闯进来 就像这里是他们家一样 |
[15:00] | What was mine was theirs. | 我的东西就像是他们的 |
[15:02] | I’m sorry you had to go through that. | 对你的经历我深感抱歉 |
[15:05] | How you holdin’ up? | 你怎么样 |
[15:07] | I can’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[15:09] | I can’t be here. | 我不能在这儿 |
[15:11] | I’m gonna go visit my parents on the East Coast | 我们谈完之后 我就要去东海岸 |
[15:13] | after we’re done here. | 找我的父母 |
[15:15] | I don’t know if I’ll come back. | 我不知道我会不会回来 |
[15:16] | They wanna take your power away. | 他们想吓住你 |
[15:18] | Don’t let ’em. | 别让他们得逞 |
[15:22] | I was so scared. | 我当时太害怕了 |
[15:24] | When you hear about people being tied up | 听说有人被绑起来 |
[15:26] | or hurt inside their own home | 或是在自己家里受伤 |
[15:29] | and you wonder what they went through in their final minutes. | 你会想他们在生命的最后时刻都干了什么 |
[15:33] | Hey, you’re safe now. | 你现在安全了 |
[15:35] | And you have a chance to stop this from happening to somebody else. | 你有机会来防止别人身上也发生类似事件 |
[15:39] | And I need your help to do that. | 为此我需要你的帮助 |
[15:42] | – Anything you need. – Okay. | -需要什么尽管提 -好 |
[15:45] | The last two houses they hit, nobody was home, | 他们之前盗窃的两间屋子 并没有人在家 |
[15:48] | that’s usually planned, obviously, | 肯定是有预谋的 |
[15:49] | but did they ring your bell | 但他们在进来之前 |
[15:51] | or do anything before they came in? | 有按过门铃之类的吗 |
[15:54] | No. | 没有 |
[15:55] | Nothing like that. | 什么都没做 |
[15:57] | By the time I heard ’em, | 我听到他们的时候 |
[15:58] | they were already inside the house. | 他们已经在家里了 |
[15:59] | Are you normally at home on a night like last night? | 你平时晚上在家吗 |
[16:03] | No. | 不在 |
[16:05] | Wait. | 等等 |
[16:07] | Are you saying that | 你是说 |
[16:08] | they would have been watching me? | 他们有可能在监视我 |
[16:15] | Thank you, Sonya. | 谢谢 索尼娅 |
[16:17] | Sheriff Hollister. Thanks for seeing us. | 霍利斯特警长 谢谢接见我们 |
[16:19] | Mayor. Council Member. | 市长 议员 |
[16:21] | This meeting’s long overdue. | 我们早就该谈一谈了 |
[16:24] | Well, your predecessor made time to visit us. | 你的前任可有时间接见我们 |
[16:26] | Well, he’s not around anymore, is he? | 他现在不在了 不是吗 |
[16:29] | Bradford and I, we had our differences, | 布拉福德和我有所不同 |
[16:31] | but I respected him. | 但我尊敬他 |
[16:33] | I sure as hell respect this job, | 我也尊敬这份工作 |
[16:36] | now that I’ve had my time in the barrel. | 特别是当上警长之后 |
[16:38] | Speaking of which, | 说到这儿 |
[16:39] | I hear you all might be… | 我听说你们可能 |
[16:41] | seeking other arrangements. | 寻求其他安排了 |
[16:45] | Who told you that? | 谁跟你说的 |
[16:46] | Oh, come on, we all know exactly who told him that. | 拜托 我们都知道是谁跟他说的 |
[16:49] | Jerry London asked for our endorsement | 杰瑞·伦敦在布拉福德上台之前 |
[16:51] | before Bradford was even in the ground. | 就请求我们支持他了 |
[16:54] | – So I take it you didn’t offer. – No. | -意思是你没有同意 -是的 |
[16:56] | And that’s why we’re gonna put our support and our money | 这也是为什么我们要把支持和资金 |
[16:59] | behind the Sheriff Hollister candidacy. | 给警长候选人霍利斯特 |
[17:01] | Oh, slow down now. | 等等 |
[17:03] | I haven’t even said I’m running. | 我还没说我要竞选 |
[17:05] | Well, let your constituents convince you. | 让你的选民们说服你吧 |
[17:07] | Talk to some of our community activists. | 跟社区的一些积极分子谈谈 |
[17:09] | You’re a man of the people, right? | 你是人民公仆 对吧 |
[17:14] | There’s someone in my house. | 我的房子里有人 |
[17:16] | Stay calm, ma’am. | 冷静 女士 |
[17:17] | I see you’re calling from 2416 Wonderland, | 我看到你的地址是奇境大道2416号 |
[17:19] | is that correct? | 地址正确吗 |
[17:20] | Yes. Please hurry. | 正确 请快一点 |
[17:26] | …2416 Wonderland, is that correct? | 奇境大道2416号 地址正确吗 |
[17:28] | Yes. Please hurry. | 正确 请快一点 |
[17:34] | Smile for the camera. | 对着镜头笑一笑 |
[17:37] | Smile for the camera. | 对着镜头笑一笑 |
[17:40] | Smile for the camera. | 对着镜头笑一笑 |
[17:42] | Smile for the camera. | 对着镜头笑一笑 |
[17:44] | Smile for the camera. | 对着镜头笑一笑 |
[17:55] | What’s the good word? | 有什么好消息 |
[17:56] | They’re documenting their break-ins. Taking pictures. | 他们会记录每一次抢劫 拍照片 |
[17:59] | So I ran a keyword search of Flocking, Licks, Come Ups, | 所以我搜了关键词 入室盗窃 横财 占便宜 |
[18:03] | residential burgs and home invasion lingo. | 住宅霸主 入室行窃的术语 |
[18:06] | What I found isn’t good. | 我找到的消息不算好 |
[18:08] | They’ve got a spam page detailing their crimes. | 他们有个信息页 列出了他们的犯罪细节 |
[18:10] | Well done, Bishop. | 干得好 毕肖 |
[18:12] | Now send me what you found. | 把你的发现发给我 |
[18:21] | People are following this? | 还有人关注吗 |
[18:22] | I think it’s more than that. | 不止这些 |
[18:24] | I found another account posting pictures, too. | 我发现了另一个账号也在发照片 |
[18:26] | A group out of Bakersfield. | 在贝克尔斯菲市城外的一伙人 |
[18:28] | They’re competing. | 他们在比赛 |
[18:32] | We need to get ahead of these guys, knock ’em off their game. | 我们得找到这些人 把他们抓起来 |
[18:44] | You know I’m not getting married, right? | 你知道我不是去结婚 对吧 |
[18:46] | A quinceañera is much more important, baby. | 成人礼更重要 宝贝 |
[18:48] | I mean, it’s celebrating you becoming your own woman. | 是庆祝你成为女人的日子 |
[18:52] | Okay, you’re getting intense. | 好了 越来越紧张了 |
[18:54] | I can’t help it. | 我情不自禁 |
[18:55] | All right. Tell me… Tell me about your court. | 跟我说说你的团队 |
[18:57] | Who’s representing you? | 谁来代表你 |
[19:01] | That’s Suki. And Taylor. | 这是苏琪和泰勒 |
[19:05] | Tell me about the boys. | 跟我说说男生 |
[19:07] | – Julian and Cameron. – Yes…? | -朱利安和卡梅隆 -然后呢 |
[19:10] | Grandma, it’s not like that, okay? | 奶奶 不是你想的那样 |
[19:12] | We’re… | 我们 |
[19:13] | uh, just friends, like, since we were kids. | 只是朋友 从小就认识 |
[19:18] | What about the one you’re texting? | 现在和你发短信的这个呢 |
[19:22] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[19:24] | Wyatt. | 怀亚特 |
[19:28] | – Tu novio? – Stop it! | -你男朋友 -别说了 |
[19:30] | Can we talk about something else? | 我们能不能聊点别的 |
[19:37] | The break-in crew in West Hollywood | 西好莱坞的入室抢劫团伙 |
[19:38] | is competing with another group in Bakersfield. | 和贝克斯菲尔德市的一伙人在比赛 |
[19:40] | And they’re posting evidence the entire way. | 他们一直在发证据 |
[19:42] | Can you track ’em? | 能追踪到他们吗 |
[19:44] | No, I can’t get up on their tech. | 我破不了他们的技术 |
[19:45] | They’re using a laptop with ISP masking. | 他们的笔记本电脑屏蔽了网络供应商 |
[19:48] | And they’re brazen, millennial tech types, | 他们是那种厚颜无耻的00后技术宅 |
[19:50] | educated, but not hardened crooks. | 受过教育 不是那种老练的罪犯 |
[19:51] | Well, if they were smart, they’d mix things up a bit. | 如果他们又聪明的话 事情就更复杂了 |
[19:55] | Hit a different neighborhood. | 可能会去抢其他社区 |
[19:56] | Yeah, that might jeopardize their canvass strategy. | 这可能会危机到他们的游说策略 |
[19:58] | You know, they found a way to blend in. | 他们找到了融合的方法 |
[20:00] | This is bigger than we thought, too. | 这也比我们想象的要严重得多 |
[20:02] | It’s two groups competing at once, | 有两队人同时比赛 |
[20:04] | but I’ve got at least 11 teams from | 但我已经发现至少有来自 |
[20:06] | California, Nevada, and Arizona | 加利福尼亚 内华达和亚利桑那州的11支队伍 |
[20:07] | actively looting over the last year. | 在去年经常进行抢劫活动 |
[20:09] | Well, if they’ve got resources, that would explain | 如果他们有资源的话 就可以解释 |
[20:12] | why they haven’t pawned any of the items they stole. | 他们为什么没有当掉偷来的东西 |
[20:14] | They don’t need to. | 他们不需要 |
[20:15] | No, their reward is bragging rights. | 没错 回报是耀武扬威 |
[20:18] | Who gets more “Likes” And “Follows.” | 谁能得到更多的”赞”和”粉丝” |
[20:19] | That’s the competition that’s driving them. | 这是他们比赛的真正动力 |
[20:21] | Problem with competition is things start to get out of hand. | 比赛的问题是 事情会不受控制 |
[20:25] | Egos get in the way, crimes escalate. | 自尊心作祟 犯罪就会升级 |
[20:28] | It’s only a matter of time before someone uses that gun. | 有人使用那把枪只是时间问题 |
[20:31] | We need an ID now, Bishop. | 我们要找出他们的身份 毕肖 |
[20:33] | On it, sir. | 马上 长官 |
[20:36] | West Hollywood has always prided itself | 西好莱坞一直以容纳所有人 |
[20:38] | on being welcoming to everyone, | 而为之自豪 |
[20:40] | let’s extend that to Sheriff Hollister. | 让我们以这种态度欢迎霍利斯特警长 |
[20:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:45] | I’m not one for stump speeches. | 我不是来做政治演说的 |
[20:46] | So, I’d just like to say that | 我想说的就是 |
[20:48] | my department is proud to serve West Hollywood. | 我的警局非常荣幸能为西好莱坞服务 |
[20:51] | Now, it’s been brought to my attention that past sheriffs, | 我注意到以前的警长 |
[20:54] | who shall remain nameless, | 就不提名字了 |
[20:57] | have avoided public scrutiny. | 一直逃避公众监督 |
[20:59] | So if any of you have any questions, now’s your chance. | 所以如果你们有任何问题 请问吧 |
[21:02] | Sheriff. | 警长 |
[21:03] | Zoe Janeczko here. | 我是佐伊·简妮科 |
[21:04] | Neighborhood watch commander. | 邻里联防指挥员 |
[21:07] | What can we do to stop the home invaders | 我们能做什么来阻止 |
[21:08] | that are terrorizing the community? | 让人恐慌的入室抢劫犯 |
[21:10] | Why have they not been caught? | 为什么还没有抓到他们 |
[21:11] | Our tax dollars pay your salary, which is not small. | 你的工资是我们交的税 金额不小 |
[21:14] | I looked it up. | 我查过了 |
[21:17] | Well, Zoe, first of all, thank you for your service. | 佐伊 首先要感谢你的付出 |
[21:20] | At this very moment, | 就现在而言 |
[21:22] | we are out in force setting up check points. | 我们已经派出警力设立检查点 |
[21:24] | And trust that more than your fair share of resources | 我们为此次破案投入的资源 |
[21:27] | will be put toward solving these crimes. | 远比你交的那些税要多 |
[21:30] | But we need to think beyond the scope of our daily lives. | 但我们得跳出日常生活的范畴思考 |
[21:34] | It’s just as important that the Sheriff’s Department | 与不富裕 影响力也不高的社区 |
[21:37] | establish relationships in communities | 建立合作关系 |
[21:40] | that don’t have money and influence. | 对警局来说也是非常重要的 |
[21:42] | Likewise, folks of higher financial status need to understand | 同样的 有钱人也需要明白 |
[21:48] | that not everyone in a uniform works for them personally. | 任何公职人员都不是为个人服务的 |
[21:53] | Trust is earned. | 信任要靠赢得 |
[21:54] | And I will always work for yours. | 我会永远为你们服务 |
[21:56] | I hope you feel the same way. | 我希望你们也能感受到这点 |
[22:00] | Any other questions? | 还有其他问题吗 |
[22:03] | Thank you, Sheriff Hollister. We are lucky to have you. | 谢谢您霍利斯特警长 你能来我们很幸运 |
[22:07] | Well, that was easy. | 这个问题可真简单 |
[22:09] | Thanks, everyone. Appreciate it. | 谢谢各位 感谢 |
[22:11] | Bill. | 比尔 |
[22:13] | You handled that well. | 你处理得很好 |
[22:14] | – Thanks, Mayor. – Hollister. | -谢谢 市长 -霍利斯特 |
[22:17] | You and I both know you’re the man for the job. | 你我都知道你才是警长的最佳人选 |
[22:20] | Listen, if you decide to jump in, you have our support. | 如果你决定要参选的话 我们会支持你的 |
[22:23] | I hope you do. | 我希望你能参选 |
[22:24] | Thank you, Mayor. | 谢谢您 市长 |
[22:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:30] | Pool guy comes twice a week, | 泳池边的这个人每周来两次 |
[22:31] | but never goes inside. | 但没进去过 |
[22:38] | You need to get that? | 你要接一下吗 |
[22:39] | No. Uh, it’s okay. | 不用 没事的 |
[22:42] | A little trouble on the home front? | 家里有点小麻烦吗 |
[22:45] | You could say that. | 差不多吧 |
[22:46] | Word of advice, get ahead of it. | 给你个建议 还是面对吧 |
[22:49] | It’s harder to stop something | 事情如果发展得太过 |
[22:50] | that’s been going downhill for too long, trust me. | 就停不下来了 相信我 |
[22:52] | Believe me, I’ve been trying to. | 相信我 我已经努力了 |
[22:55] | She won’t let me. | 她不给我机会 |
[22:56] | Genevieve, right? | 吉纳维芙 对吗 |
[22:58] | Didn’t you move from DC for this girl? | 你从华盛顿特区过来不就是为了她吗 |
[23:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:02] | She’s probably worth more than, “trying to.” | 她需要的可能不仅是”努力” |
[23:09] | We got ’em. | 找到他们了 |
[23:11] | See, the part I still don’t understand is | 我不理解的地方在于 |
[23:14] | how they manage to avoid the interior cameras long enough | 他们如何能长时间躲避内部摄像头 |
[23:16] | to unplug the Wi-Fi. | 足够让他们拔掉无线网络 |
[23:18] | That’d be really difficult to case from the street. | 在街上很难找到他们 |
[23:22] | It’s ’cause they weren’t on the street. | 因为他们就没在街上 |
[23:25] | They’ve been in these houses before. | 他们之前就进房子里了 |
[23:49] | You got the router, right? | 你把路由器拔了 对吧 |
[23:50] | What are you… You! | 你们在… 是你 |
[23:52] | Shane, what are you doing here? | 谢恩 你在这里干什么 |
[23:53] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. | 快走 快走 快走 |
[23:55] | I’m calling your parents. | 我要给你家长打电话 |
[23:56] | Put your phone down. Put your phone down! | 把手机放下 把手机放下 |
[24:00] | What did you just do? | 你干了什么 |
[24:02] | What do you expect me to do? She saw my face! | 你觉得我能做什么 她看见我的脸了 |
[24:04] | Yeah, but we’re not supposed to hurt anybody. | 是 但我们不该伤害任何人 |
[24:06] | Come on, come on, let’s go, let’s go! | 快 快 快走 快走 |
[24:08] | What are you waiting for? Let’s go! | 你在等什么 快走 |
[24:15] | GSW to the abdomen. | 腹部枪伤 |
[24:17] | Looks like they got interrupted. | 看来他们被打断了 |
[24:19] | Shell casings match the stolen gun. | 弹壳与被盗的枪支吻合 |
[24:22] | There’s no turning back now. | 他们没有退路了 |
[24:24] | These guys are driven by ego | 这些人是被自负驱使的 |
[24:25] | and once they become shooters, | 一旦他们变成了凶手 |
[24:26] | all bets are off. | 他们就押上了一切 |
[24:27] | It’s about self-preservation. | 这是自我保护 |
[24:29] | Wi-Fi is still up. | 无线网络还连着 |
[24:30] | We should have him on the camera. | 监控应该拍到他了 |
[24:37] | Hey. How can I help? | 你好 我能为你做什么 |
[24:38] | Hey, what do you need from me to ID a system | 如果我想通过后门进入一个系统 |
[24:40] | so we can get through on that backdoor? | 你需要我给你提供什么 |
[24:43] | Take a picture of the back of the router and send it to me. | 拍一张路由器后面的照片发给我 |
[24:45] | Copy. | 收到 |
[24:47] | How’d they get through the checkpoint? | 他们是怎么通过检查站的 |
[24:49] | I thought the only people allowed in were locals. | 我以为只有本地人才能进来 |
[24:54] | It’s probably ’cause they live in the neighborhood. | 也许因为他们就住在附近 |
[25:24] | Hey, I got a face. | 我找到一个人 |
[25:25] | It looks like the shooter is a teenager. | 看起来凶手是个青少年 |
[25:27] | Perfect. Cocky and impulsive kid. | 棒极了 狂妄又冲动的孩子 |
[25:30] | This could get a lot worse before it gets better. | 事情有可能变得更糟 |
[25:31] | You need to ID that kid and his partner now. | 现在你得确定那个孩子和他同伙的身份 |
[25:35] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[25:37] | Your burglars are wealthy teenagers | 这帮入室抢劫犯是有钱的青少年 |
[25:40] | who just shot one of their own neighbors. | 他们刚刚打了自己的邻居 |
[25:43] | We know Shane Kelley was the shooter. | 我们知道谢恩·凯利是凶手 |
[25:46] | And based on social media comparisons, | 基于对社交媒体的比较分析 |
[25:48] | we’re pretty sure that’s his partner, Brendan Mitchell. | 我们确信布兰登·米切尔是他的同伙 |
[25:52] | I know Brendan. | 我认识布兰登 |
[25:54] | His father is a partner at | 他父亲是郡里 |
[25:55] | one of the biggest law firms in the county. | 最大的律所事务所之一的合伙人 |
[25:57] | This is a good family, Bill. | 他的家庭很和睦 比尔 |
[25:58] | Maybe someone put them up to it. | 也许有人教唆他们 |
[25:59] | “Put them up to it”? | “教唆他们” |
[26:00] | They didn’t steal a six-pack, Jerry. | 他们偷的不是一箱酒 杰瑞 |
[26:03] | We’re talking about a home invasion. | 这是一起入室行窃案 |
[26:05] | Attempted murder. | 谋杀未遂 |
[26:05] | I’m not saying Shane shouldn’t be arrested, | 我不是说谢恩不应该被捕 |
[26:07] | I’m just saying maybe there’s a deal to be cut with Brendan. | 我是说也许我们可以和布兰登达成协议 |
[26:10] | He’s got his whole life ahead of him. | 他的人生还有很长的路要走 |
[26:12] | Give his parents a chance to correct his behavior. | 给他的父母一个纠正他行为的机会 |
[26:14] | If these weren’t the kids of prospective donors, | 如果这些孩子不是未来的捐款者 |
[26:17] | would you be going easy on ’em? | 你还会对他们心慈手软吗 |
[26:20] | We are the people who draw the line, Jerry. | 我们是划分对错的人 杰瑞 |
[26:23] | If we don’t enforce the laws for everyone, | 如果我们的法律不向所有人执行 |
[26:26] | what’s the damn point? | 这还有什么意义 |
[26:52] | Why did you have to shoot her, man? | 你为什么要打她 伙计 |
[26:53] | Your dad will get us off. | 你爸爸会把我们捞出去的 |
[26:56] | – It was an accident! – Are you high? | -那是场意外 -你磕药了吗 |
[26:58] | You pulled out the gun, you aimed it at her, | 你拔出了枪 你瞄准了她 |
[26:59] | and you pulled the trigger. | 你扣动了扳机 |
[27:00] | – They can’t touch us. – Really? | -他们动不了咱们 -是吗 |
[27:02] | Because they’re outside this house. It is over! | 因为警察就在房子外面 一切都结束了 |
[27:04] | I’m not giving up and neither are you! | 我不会束手就擒的 你也不会 |
[27:06] | We’re becoming legends! | 我们要成为传奇 |
[27:08] | Winner takes all. | 赢家拥有一切 |
[27:24] | Clear the house. Watch your six. | 清空房子 小心背后 |
[28:31] | We’ve got a runner. He’s heading north. | 一名嫌犯逃跑了 往北走了 |
[28:34] | This is David 4 Frank 5. I’m heading north. | D4F5正往北追 |
[29:27] | Nine-nine-eight. Suspect down. | 嫌犯被击中 嫌犯已倒地 |
[29:36] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[29:45] | I can’t believe I felt sleep. | 我真不敢相信我居然睡着了 |
[29:46] | Why didn’t you wake me? | 你为什么没叫醒我 |
[29:48] | It thought you needed the rest, honey. | 我觉得你需要休息 宝贝 |
[29:50] | Yeah, I haven’t been sleeping right lately. | 我最近都没怎么睡好 |
[29:52] | I even found Bill on the sofa a couple of nights | 有几个晚上我甚至发现比尔睡在沙发上 |
[29:55] | because of my tossing and turning. | 因为我翻来覆去睡不着 |
[29:58] | Tell me, what are your, uh, nightmares about? | 跟我说说你噩梦的内容 |
[30:01] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[30:02] | I didn’t say I was having nightmares. | 我没说我做噩梦 |
[30:05] | I said that I wasn’t sleeping right. | 我说我没睡好 |
[30:06] | Okay, listen to me. | 听我说 |
[30:08] | You’re allowed to be affected, mi vida. | 你被自己的情绪影响很正常 宝贝 |
[30:09] | No one’s gonna hold it against you. | 没有人会因此责怪你 |
[30:11] | Mírame. | 看着我 |
[30:13] | Everything is fine. | 一切都很好 |
[30:15] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[30:17] | Do you know what I was before being a mother? | 你知道在当母亲之前我是什么 |
[30:19] | A woman. | 一个女人 |
[30:20] | Okay? And I can see it in your eyes, baby, | 好吗 我能从你的眼睛里看到 宝贝 |
[30:22] | that not everything is okay. | 并不是一切都好 |
[30:25] | You can lie to your patients, lie your friends. | 你可以向你的病人 向你的朋友撒谎 |
[30:28] | Hell, you can even lie to Bill, but… | 你甚至可以向比尔撒谎 但是 |
[30:31] | I birthed you, okay? | 你是我生的 好吗 |
[30:32] | And I’m waiting for you | 而我在等你 |
[30:34] | to be honest with me. | 对我坦诚相待 |
[30:39] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[30:40] | That I can’t sleep at night | 我晚上睡不着 |
[30:41] | because I’m worried about my husband? | 因为我担心我的丈夫 |
[30:43] | Or that I’m trying to be strong for my daughter, | 还是我在为了我的女儿而变得坚强 |
[30:44] | when right now I don’t even know if I could be strong for myself. | 但我现在都不知道我能否为自己坚强 |
[30:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:49] | Because you’re being honest, baby, okay? | 因为你坦诚相待 宝贝 |
[30:52] | And it makes you realize you’re a human being, | 这让你意识到你也是一个有情感的人 |
[30:53] | and it’s okay to be afraid. | 会感到恐惧是很正常的 |
[30:56] | Just know that I’m here for you. | 记住我在你身边就好 |
[31:00] | Mami, I know. | 妈妈 我知道 |
[31:02] | You’ve always been there for me, always. | 你一直都在我身边 一直都是 |
[31:04] | And I love you for it. Come here. | 我很爱你 来抱抱 |
[31:08] | Ay, my girls. | 我的女儿 |
[31:09] | Yeah, come on, quinceañera. | 好了 赶快准备成人礼吧 |
[31:11] | Listen, I know I haven’t been around the last few months | 听着 我知道最近几个月都不在你身边 |
[31:13] | but, oh, my God so much has changed around here. | 但是 这里变化太大了 |
[31:17] | I mean, look at Mags. | 看看麦琪 |
[31:19] | – I know. My little baby’s not a baby anymore. – I know. | -是啊 我的宝贝不再是小孩子了 -是啊 |
[31:24] | I’m surprised that the sheriff is okay with her having a boyfriend. | 我很惊讶警长允许她谈男朋友 |
[31:29] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[31:31] | What? | 什么 |
[31:34] | Maggie! | 麦琪 |
[31:35] | She’s at the mall. | 她去逛街了 |
[31:36] | She’s with her boyfriend. Wyatt. | 和她男朋友在一起 怀亚特 |
[31:39] | Wyatt. | 怀亚特 |
[31:41] | Well, Bill’s gonna kill Wyatt. | 比尔会杀了怀亚特的 |
[31:46] | Sheriff. Sheriff. | 警长 警长 |
[31:49] | Today, LA Sheriff’s Deputies arrested two suspects | 今天 洛杉矶郡警局的警官们逮捕了两名 |
[31:53] | tied to the recent string of home invasions | 与西好莱坞山一系列入室行窃案 |
[31:55] | in the hills of West Hollywood. | 有关的嫌犯 |
[31:58] | One suspect was shot. | 一名嫌犯中枪 |
[31:59] | He was taken to UCLA Medical Center, | 已被送往加州大学洛杉矶分校的医疗中心 |
[32:01] | where he’ll undergo surgery. | 他将在那里接受手术 |
[32:04] | Some people rob out of desperation. | 有些人抢劫是出于绝望 |
[32:06] | Some to feed their habit. | 有些人是为了满足癖好 |
[32:09] | These kids in particular had money and status. | 这些孩子们有钱有地位 |
[32:12] | Yet still, a hole grew inside of them. | 然而他们的心中还是有一个无底洞 |
[32:15] | When people who have the most, care the least… | 当拥有最多的人对一切都漠不关心 |
[32:18] | well, that’s a bigger problem. | 这才是更严重的问题 |
[32:20] | One that we can’t solve. | 是我们无法解决的问题 |
[32:22] | So it’s everybody’s responsibility | 因此教导孩子们这一切的意义 |
[32:24] | to teach our children what all this means. | 是每个人的责任 |
[32:27] | And that we’re in it together. | 告诉他们我们同在 |
[32:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[32:30] | Thank you, Sheriff. | 谢谢你 警长 |
[32:39] | I did my part and I’m walking away. | 我做了我该做的 现在我要走了 |
[32:42] | What happens next to this kid is up to you. | 这孩子接下来怎么样 取决于你 |
[32:51] | Let’s take him down to booking. | 我们先收押他吧 |
[33:14] | Hey, Gen. | 吉 |
[33:19] | You avoid my calls all day then you just show up? | 你一天都不接我电话 然后突然出现吗 |
[33:23] | Thought we could celebrate. | 我觉得我们可以庆祝一下 |
[33:25] | I had a really good first day. | 我第一天很顺利 |
[33:27] | It can’t always be on your time and on your terms. | 事情不能总按你的时间和想法来 |
[33:30] | Okay, well, I would like it to be on our terms. | 好吧 我希望按照我们的想法来 |
[33:32] | But things have been a little bit chaotic lately. | 但最近事情一团糟 |
[33:36] | This is exactly why I didn’t tell you sooner. | 所以我才没有早点告诉你 |
[33:38] | I was afraid of things turning out like this. | 我担心事情会变成现在这样 |
[33:40] | I’m a lesbian. | 我是个同性恋 |
[33:42] | A woman who likes women. | 一个喜欢女人的女人 |
[33:44] | And if you’re not a woman, what does that mean for me? | 如果你不是女人 那对我来说还有什么意义 |
[33:48] | For us? | 对我们来说 |
[33:49] | Well, I can’t tell you what that means for you, | 我没法告诉你 对你来说有什么意义 |
[33:52] | but for us, I know that I have to bring my whole self | 但对我们来说 我知道我得全身心 |
[33:55] | to this relationship. | 投入这段感情中 |
[34:00] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[34:01] | Calling a ride. I’m going home. | 打个车 我要回家 |
[34:14] | Quite a stunt you pulled, Sheriff. | 使得一手好花招 警长 |
[34:16] | I wanna be up-front with you. | 我想跟你直说 |
[34:18] | About what, now? | 又说什么 |
[34:20] | I talked to your friends over at the West Hollywood City Council. | 我和你在西好莱坞市议会的朋友谈过了 |
[34:23] | And? | 然后呢 |
[34:24] | They never had any intention of shopping out our contract. | 他们从没想过解除我们之间的合同 |
[34:28] | They just told you that to keep you in check. | 他们那么说只是为了牵制你 |
[34:32] | There is one candidate they seem very excited about, though. | 不过有一位候选人让他们颇为激动 |
[34:37] | So, you’re running now? | 所以你现在要参选了吗 |
[34:40] | Nothing’s ever completely off the table, Jerry. | 没什么是完全不可能的 杰瑞 |
[34:44] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[34:50] | Pull! | 扔 |
[34:56] | Damn, man. | 厉害了 哥们 |
[34:58] | Drink, bitch. | 喝吧 垃圾 |
[35:03] | I think it’s safe to say that after today, | 我觉得今天过后就可以这么说了 |
[35:05] | there’s no way Minnick can tank your evals. | 明尼克是不可能挂了你的 |
[35:10] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[35:11] | Yeah, but I still wouldn’t put it past her. | 没错 但我觉得我还是过不了她这关 |
[35:14] | Dude, you saved her life. | 哥们 你救过她的命 |
[35:16] | She would’ve done the same for me. | 她也会为我做同样的事 |
[35:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:23] | So what’s up with you and that girl? | 你跟那个女孩怎么样了 |
[35:24] | – You guys good? – It didn’t really work out. | -你们还好吗 -没能成 |
[35:28] | She wanted me to lock it down. | 她希望我能安定下来 |
[35:30] | But, you know, I can’t be tamed. | 但你知道的 我没那么听话 |
[35:34] | Man, you are so cold for that. | 你也太无情了 |
[35:36] | Oh, come on, man. | 拜托 老兄 |
[35:37] | You really imagine me w-with a wife | 你能想象出我有妻子 |
[35:41] | and a couple of rug rats running around? | 还有几个到处乱窜的孩子的样子吗 |
[35:45] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[35:47] | Nah. Nah, I’m good. | 不了 不了 我没事 |
[35:48] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[35:49] | What, man? I’m serious, man. | 我认真的 |
[35:50] | I-I don’t have time for a relationship. | 我没时间谈恋爱 |
[35:53] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[35:54] | You mean to tell me there’s not even anyone | 你是想告诉我你现在 |
[35:55] | on your radar right now? | 连看上的人都没有吗 |
[36:02] | There’s no one in the picture, but… | 据我所知没有 不过 |
[36:06] | I may have somebody in mind. | 我心里可能有人了 |
[36:12] | Where did you find this? | 你在哪里找到这个的 |
[36:13] | I’d rather not reveal my sources. | 我不太想透露来源 |
[36:16] | But I can assure you | 但我能保证 |
[36:17] | every piece of information has been confirmed. | 每条信息都确认过了 |
[36:19] | I truly appreciate your efforts. | 非常感谢你的努力 |
[36:22] | If I may… | 我能问问吗 |
[36:24] | It’s my understanding Sheriff Hollister | 据我所知 霍利斯特警长 |
[36:26] | has no plans of running for reelection. | 并不打算参选 |
[36:27] | I don’t see how anything in that file can be of use. | 我不知道这份文件有什么用处 |
[36:31] | I consider this my insurance policy. | 我拿它当作我的保险 |
[36:34] | Thank you, Deputy Minnick. | 谢谢你 明尼克副警长 |
[36:53] | Cade. | 凯德 |
[36:54] | What happened? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[36:56] | Roberto and Camilla’s social worker called. | 罗伯托和卡蜜拉的社工打电话来 |
[36:58] | Their grandmother contacted DCFS. | 说他们的奶奶联系了儿童和家庭服务部 |
[37:00] | – Grandmother? – Yeah, she wants to see them. | -奶奶 -对 她想见他们 |
[37:03] | I contacted a friend in family law, I just… | 我问了一个了解家庭法的朋友 我… |
[37:06] | We gotta… We gotta protect the kids. | 我们得保护孩子们 |
[37:07] | We just got them settled. | 他们才有家的感觉 |
[37:08] | Hey, it’s okay, it’s okay. It’s okay, all right? | 没事 没事的 好吗 |
[37:10] | We’re gonna figure it out. Don’t worry. | 我们能搞定的 别担心 |
[37:24] | 从生理性别 心理性别和性倾向角度 无法定义为二元性别之一者 即”非男非女” | |
[37:24] | Did you know when you moved here that you were non-binary? | 你搬来这里时知道自己是非二元性别者吗 |
[37:28] | I didn’t have a term for it | 我之前不知道这个说法 |
[37:29] | but I knew that something about me was different. | 但我知道自己有些不一样 |
[37:33] | But that doesn’t change how I feel about you. | 可这并不会改变我对你感情 |
[37:36] | I know we can get through this. | 我知道我们能解决的 |
[37:42] | But you don’t. | 但你不这么想 |
[37:43] | I don’t know if I can… | 我不知道我能不能… |
[37:49] | – Pull over. – Are you sure? | -靠边停车 -你确定吗 |
[37:50] | – We’re on the freeway. – I will not do this anymore. | -我们在高速公路上 -我不想继续下去了 |
[37:53] | Pull over! | 停车 |
[37:59] | Just so that we’re clear… | 我把话说清楚 |
[38:02] | I wanted your acceptance, | 我希望你能接受 |
[38:03] | but I did not need your acceptance. | 但我并不需要你的接受 |
[38:56] | Hey, Mags. | 麦琪 |
[38:58] | Dad. Mom said you wanted me? | 爸爸 妈妈说你找我 |
[39:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:04] | I need a favor. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[39:05] | This gelding needs a light touch. | 这匹阉马需要个温柔的骑手 |
[39:07] | And that ain’t me. | 我这样的不行 |
[39:10] | You wanna hop on up? | 你想骑上去吗 |
[39:20] | Apply some pressure to his side, will ya? | 腿上用点力 好吗 |
[39:23] | Okay. I’ve trained horses before. | 好 我以前驯过马 |
[39:26] | I know, I just thought you could help out your old man. | 我知道你能帮老爸的忙 |
[39:29] | You know, when you’re training a horse, | 驯马的时候 |
[39:31] | what we’re really doing is forming a partnership. | 其实是在建立一种伙伴关系 |
[39:34] | Aren’t we? | 对吗 |
[39:35] | You’re building a trust. | 你要建立信任 |
[39:37] | But in order to do that… | 但要做到这一点 |
[39:39] | You have to have patience. | 首先要有耐心 |
[39:42] | And if you’re not patient enough… | 如果不够耐心 |
[39:44] | You get thrown. | 就会被马掀下来 |
[39:45] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[39:49] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[39:56] | And where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[40:10] | What the hell are you doing, Bishop? | 你在干什么 毕肖 |
[40:13] | It’s over, Sheriff. | 结束了 警长 |
[40:14] | The veil has been lifted! | 神秘面纱被掀起来了 |
[40:16] | Excuse me, but you’re gonna have to help me out here. | 不好意思 你得给我解释下情况 |
[40:21] | Doc took a look. | 医生看了我一眼 |
[40:23] | Wrote a little F on my birth certificate, | 在我的出生证明上写了”女” |
[40:26] | and ever since that moment | 从那一刻起 |
[40:27] | the whole world has viewed me as a woman. | 全世界都把我当个女人看 |
[40:31] | Well, aren’t you? | 你不是吗 |
[40:33] | No. Sheriff, I’m not. | 不 警长 我不是 |
[40:35] | I’m not a woman, but I’m not a man, either. | 我不是女人 也不是男人 |
[40:38] | Something other than those two. | 是这二者之外的人 |
[40:41] | My gender is non-binary. | 我是非二元性别 |
[40:43] | And Genevieve couldn’t accept that. | 吉纳维芙接受不了 |
[40:45] | I… I wasn’t who she thought I was. | 我不是她想的那样 |
[40:49] | Why don’t you tell me who you are, then? | 不如你告诉我你是哪样的人 |
[40:55] | I’m not she or her, | 我既不是她 |
[40:58] | or even him, | 也不是他 |
[41:00] | I’m they and them. | 而是他们 |
[41:02] | Those are my pronouns. | 这才是我的代名词 |
[41:06] | Well, you know… | 但你知道 |
[41:09] | that you never have to be anything but yourself with me, right? | 在我身边你只要做你自己就行 对吗 |
[41:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:25] | And I’m gonna be honest, | 老实说 |
[41:25] | I’m still learning exactly who I am, | 我还在了解我自己是什么 |
[41:27] | but for now… | 但现在 |
[41:30] | I’ve gotta stop being who I’m not. | 我得摘掉我的面具 |
[41:35] | Well, I might mess up sometimes. | 我有时候会把事情搞砸 |
[41:39] | I’ll remind you. | 我会提醒你的 |
[41:43] | Why don’t we get off the freeway, huh? | 我们先下高速吧 |
[41:46] | So what am I supposed to call you now? | 我现在该怎么称呼你 |
[41:49] | Bishop. Just Bishop. | 毕肖 就叫毕肖 |
[41:51] | Just Bishop. | 就叫毕肖 |
[41:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[42:10] | So what now? | 现在做什么 |
[42:12] | The world’s your oyster. | 世界是属于你的 |
[42:15] | No masks. | 摘掉面具 |
[42:16] | Just Bishop. | 就做毕肖 |
[42:22] | You live your truth. | 活出最真实的自我 |
[42:25] | End of the day, it’s all we got. | 一天结束后 也就不过如此 |
[42:32] | Let me get you home. | 我送你回家吧 |