Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

副警长(Deputy)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 副警长(Deputy)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Asking me to look into an LAPD case 要我帮你去洛杉矶警局查你老朋友的案子
[00:04] on your old buddy is no small ask. 这可不是个小忙
[00:06] I need you to understand the political repercussions 在你插手另一个机构的调查之前
[00:08] prior to inserting yourself into another agency’s investigation. 你得知道这种行为的政治影响
[00:11] I finally heard from the County, and we’re approved. 我收到了郡里的消息 已经批准了
[00:14] We’re officially qualified to be foster parents. 我们正式具备领养孩子的资格
[00:15] Are you serious? You might be pregnant? 真的吗 你可能怀孕了
[00:17] I’m here to talk about something that happened earlier today 我是来找你谈谈 今天早些时候洛杉矶警局警官
[00:20] with the LAPD and one of my deputies. 和我的一名副警长之间发生的事
[00:22] I’m a sheriff’s deputy. 我是名副警长
[00:24] – My name is Joseph Harris. – Down on the ground! -我的名字是乔瑟夫·哈里斯 -趴在地上
[00:26] Turn around, Detective. 转过去 警探
[00:28] Are you sure this is how you want it? 你确定这就是你要的吗
[00:29] Hey, honey. 宝贝
[00:30] There’s a shooter. 有人在里面开枪
[00:30] – Where’s the gunman? – You! Get off the phone. -枪手在哪 -把电话挂了
[00:33] – Now! – Paula! -快点 -宝拉
[00:34] There’s not a manual for how to save hostages 当你的妻子是人质时
[00:37] when one’s your wife, is there? 确实没有如何解救人质的指南 对吗
[00:38] Why is this happening? 怎么会发生这种事情
[00:39] Is it because you’re sheriff? 只是因为你是警长吗
[00:41] I know that because I’m sheriff 因为我是警长
[00:42] I’m in a position to stop them. 我能阻止他们
[00:43] I just want Mom to be okay. 我只希望妈妈没事
[00:45] Me too, baby. Me too. 我也是 宝贝 我也是
[00:51] How long you been up? 你起来多久了
[00:53] Is this our life now? 这成了我们生活的一部分吗
[00:55] Which part? 你指什么
[00:57] This. 就这个
[01:05] You okay? 你没事吧
[01:06] Yeah. I’m just trying to figure out 没事 我只是在想
[01:07] if I’m gonna have to drive through a wall of reporters 在你退休之前 我每天该怎么
[01:09] every time I go to work until you retire. 开车冲出记者的包围去上班
[01:11] No. 不
[01:13] What happened at the jail will be old news by tomorrow. 不到明天 监狱里发生的事就会成为旧闻
[01:16] It’s not just that. 不仅仅是这件事
[01:18] First Luna. Then the cop you arrested. 先是卢纳 然后又是你抓的那个警察
[01:20] And now this. It’s you. 现在还有记者 是因为你
[01:22] You’re the news. 你才是新闻
[01:25] You sure you’re okay? 你确定你没事吗
[01:28] Yes. 没事
[01:31] I have too much work not to be. 我还有很多工作 不能有事
[01:33] With the Santa Clarita fire 圣克拉里塔的火情
[01:34] only at five percent containment, 控制幅度仅为百分之五
[01:36] the Los Angeles Fire Department has enlisted the help 洛杉矶消防局得到了洛杉矶郡警局的帮助
[01:39] of the Sheriff’s Department to evacuate residents… 来疏散群众
[01:41] Are you going up there? 你要去圣克拉里塔吗
[01:43] If it comes to it, yeah. 如果真到了那一步 我会去
[01:47] Officials are worried about the winds picking up… 官方担心强风可能引起…
[01:48] What are they waiting for? 他们在等什么
[01:50] Ignore them. 不用理他们
[01:51] Just, let’s have breakfast. 吃早饭吧
[01:54] I can’t eat. 我吃不下
[01:55] I think I’m getting the flu or something. 我好像得流感了
[01:59] Do you wanna stay home? 你想待在家里吗
[02:00] Yeah, I think so. 是的
[02:02] Are they gonna be here every day? 他们每天都会来吗
[02:04] Not every. Just for now. 不是每天 暂时而已
[02:06] So, Mom gets held hostage 这么说 妈妈被劫匪绑架了
[02:08] and they trap us in the house? 他们却把我们困在了房子里
[02:10] Why can’t you just go back to being a deputy? 你为什么不能当回副警长
[02:12] You are the boss, right? 你是老大 对吗
[02:17] Ah, Bishop’s here. 毕肖来了
[02:21] They’ll follow me, so you can make your clean getaway. 他们会跟着我 这样就不会有人纠缠你了
[02:24] You’re getting pretty good at it. 你越来越熟练了
[02:27] It’ll get better, I promise. 会好起来的 我保证
[02:29] I know you want that to be true. 我知道你希望这样
[02:30] So do I. 我也是
[02:32] – I’ll see you tonight. – Love you. -晚上见 -我爱你
[02:37] Guys, come on, let’s go. 各位 来吧
[02:38] Sheriff Hollister, how is your wife coping? 霍利斯特警长 你妻子情况怎么样了
[02:40] None of your business. 不关你们事
[02:41] What’s your plan on dealing with the subpoena? 你打算怎么应对法院传票
[02:43] Do you think going up against the LAPD 你认为和洛杉矶警局作对
[02:45] is gonna hurt your chances for reelection? 会影响你连任的机会吗
[02:47] Every day crimes are committed. 每天都会发生罪案
[02:50] Every day people struggle. 人们每天都在挣扎
[02:52] I’m running a department filled with deputies 我的警局中有很多警官
[02:54] who wanna make that struggle go away. 他们都想帮人们摆脱这种挣扎
[02:56] Every day. 每天都是如此
[02:58] Today’s no different. 今天也一样
[03:00] So you wanna talk about that, you know where to find me. 如果你想谈谈这个 你知道去哪找我
[03:03] You wanna talk about my wife, 如果你想谈谈我的妻子
[03:05] go stand on somebody else’s lawn. 去别人家的草坪上站着吧
[03:09] Thank you. 谢谢
[03:10] You have any comments on the Santa Clarita fire? 你对圣克拉里塔的火情有何评论
[03:12] There’s more to come on that. 事情没那么简单
[03:25] I’m headed out. 我要出门了
[03:27] I gotta go up to Santa Clarita. 我要去圣克拉里塔
[03:30] Organizing the evac with all these fires. 组织火灾疏散
[03:33] Okay. 好吧
[03:34] – So… – So… -那么 -那么
[03:40] What do you say… 你觉得呢
[03:42] we tell them tonight? 我们今晚告诉他们
[03:45] I don’t know. 我不知道
[03:47] And it’s not too soon? 这是不是太快了
[03:49] – For us or for them? – Both. -对他们来说还是对我们来说 -都是
[03:51] Wish things were a little bit more… settled. 希望生活能更安定一些
[03:55] You know, it’s so early. 现在太早了
[03:57] Just don’t wanna… 我只是不想
[03:58] get our hopes up again. 重新燃起我们的希望
[04:01] Maybe we should wait 也许应该等到
[04:02] until we know this is really real. 一切尘埃落定
[04:05] Hey, hey, hey. This is real. 这是真的
[04:07] This baby’s the one. 这个宝宝就是关键
[04:10] I know it. 我确信
[04:12] I can feel it. 我能感觉到
[04:16] A baby means you’re gonna get rid of us, doesn’t it? 有宝宝意味着你们不要我们了 不是吗
[04:27] Department of Psychological Services 心理服务部
[04:28] is offering to sit down with you. 想约你坐下来聊聊
[04:30] Not a chance. 免谈
[04:31] LAPD’s Criminal Investigation Division called again. 洛杉矶警局的刑事侦查组又打电话来了
[04:35] LAPD’s taken up enough of my time lately. 洛杉矶警局最近占用我时间太多
[04:37] What else? 还有什么
[04:38] Media training with the department’s 去局里公关部门接受媒体培训
[04:40] public relations for interviews– 学习如何回应采访
[04:41] Hard pass. 想也别想
[04:43] You’ve put this off three times, boss. 你已经回绝三次了 老大
[04:46] This LAPD thing is not going anywhere. 洛杉矶警局的事是躲不掉的
[04:47] Just catch and release. 敷衍一下就好
[04:48] Or they’ll keep coming after you. 不然他们会一直追着你
[04:49] Well, I’m not going anywhere. 我也不会躲着
[04:51] Do the training. 去培训
[04:52] Next. 下一件事
[04:53] Okay. Well, you’re not gonna like this one either, 行 我觉得你也不会喜欢这件事
[04:55] but I hear London is planning 但我听说伦敦在为他的竞选
[04:57] a huge fundraiser for his campaign. 策划一个巨型资金筹集活动
[05:00] Really? 是吗
[05:02] Good for him. 不错啊
[05:05] You’re okay with that? 你没意见
[05:07] Ah, it’s a free world. 这是个自由的世界
[05:08] If he wants– – 如果他想…
[05:19] Not seeing a lot of fat to trim around here. 这里可没什么肥肉要减
[05:22] Can we just focus on the task at hand, please? 能专心做好眼前的事吗
[05:25] Put your arms up. 把胳膊抬起来
[05:26] I mean, how could somebody expect 在这种时候 怎么能有人
[05:27] you to make budget cuts when– 要求你减少预算
[05:31] Aren’t you supposed to make that hurt less? 你不是应该减缓我的疼痛吗
[05:33] You bruised three ribs. 你伤到了三块肋骨
[05:34] Hurting less 减少疼痛
[05:35] isn’t gonna be in your vocabulary for a while. 这个词暂时不会出现在你的字典里
[05:39] How long is this gonna take? 这个要多久
[05:41] If you stop moving, ten minutes. 如果你不动 十分钟
[05:43] If not… forever. 如果动了 永远
[05:46] I’m sorry. 不好意思
[05:47] It’s just we have a very full day. 今天事情太多了
[05:49] Yeah, not anymore you don’t. 现在不会了
[05:51] Wait, what are you talking about? 等下 你在说什么
[05:53] I’m talking about a concussion, 我在说脑震荡
[05:55] 10-stitch laceration and you mentioned back pain, correct? 撕裂伤缝了十针 你还说后脑勺疼 对吧
[05:57] No, I’m-I’m fine. 不 我很好
[05:59] Well, we’ll be the judge of that. 这该由我们判断
[06:00] After a CAT scan and a period of observation. 做个CT 再观察一段时间
[06:02] Now hold still. 现在别动
[06:04] Sheriff, you got that budget meeting up first, 警长 你先去开预算会议
[06:06] – and then– – I’m on it. -然后 -我这就去
[06:08] Well, you say that now but a day like this 你现在那么说 但是像今天这样的日子
[06:09] could easily be derailed. 很难避免发生意外事件
[06:10] Bishop, just concentrate on getting better. 毕肖 你现在努力恢复身体就好
[06:13] Me and the day, we’ll take care of ourselves. 我和这种日子会照顾好自己的
[06:16] Yes, sir. 是 长官
[06:21] Hey, how you doin’? 你怎么样
[06:23] You all right? 你还好吗
[06:23] Yeah, I’ll push through. 挺得过来
[06:25] How are the fires lookin’? 火灾情况如何
[06:26] It’s bad. It’s comin’ off strong. 很糟糕 火势很大
[06:28] I was on my way out there to help when I heard. 我听说的时候正在去帮忙的路上
[06:31] How’s Bishop? 毕肖怎么样
[06:32] She got a concussion. She’ll be fine. 她得了脑震荡 她会恢复的
[06:35] What about you? You good? 你呢 你还好吗
[06:36] Me? I’m good. 我 我很好
[06:40] You sure about that? 你确定
[06:42] Well, Teresa and I are gonna have a baby. 特蕾莎和我要有个宝宝了
[06:45] She’s pregnant. 她怀孕了
[06:48] Congratulations, brother. 恭喜 兄弟
[06:50] Father of three. 三个孩子的父亲
[06:53] That’s a pretty big deal. 那是很大的责任
[06:55] Fingers crossed, man. It’s still early on yet. 希望一切顺利吧 现在才刚开始
[06:58] Now Roberto thinks us having a baby means 现在罗伯托认为我们有了宝宝之后
[07:00] we’re not gonna want him and Camilla around anymore. 就不再想要他和卡蜜拉在我们身边
[07:04] Well, nothing could be further from the truth. 但事实并非如此
[07:07] Right? 对吧
[07:08] Everything’s gonna work out the way it’s supposed to. 一切问题都会顺其自然地解决
[07:12] All right, I’ll handle these clowns. 好了 我去处理这些小丑
[07:14] All right. 好
[07:18] Hollister. 我是霍利斯特
[07:19] Sheriff, it’s Deputy Tabnick. 警长 我是塔布尼克副警长
[07:20] Up in Angeles National Forest. 我在洛杉矶国家森林
[07:23] Can you hear me all right? 你能听清我说话吗
[07:24] I can. You working fire evac, Tabnick? 我能 你在做火灾疏散吗 塔布尼克
[07:27] No, I’m southeast of the fires. 不 我在火灾现场的东南侧
[07:29] I got something else. 我发现了一些别的东西
[07:31] Lay it out. 你说
[07:31] Found a car up here. 发现了一辆车
[07:33] Came off Crest Highway. 冲出了天使之冠高速公路
[07:35] Driver’s gone. Passenger too. 司机不见了 乘客也是
[07:36] There’s blood on the scene, so somebody got hurt. 现场有血迹 肯定有人受伤了
[07:39] The VIN’s removed 车辆识别码没了
[07:40] so I ran the plates. 所以我查了一下车牌信息
[07:42] Looks like the car’s cold-plated. 看上去这是辆赃车
[07:44] Now most of our guys are working the evacuations. 现在我们大部分人都在进行疏散
[07:46] So I wouldn’t have called you directly 否则我也不会直接联系你
[07:48] but I just remembered what they used to say about you. 但我刚刚想起来他们以前是怎么评价你的
[07:51] Oh, yeah? What’s that? 是吗 怎么说的
[07:53] Bill Hollister knows this forest 比尔·霍利斯特
[07:54] better than the trees. 比树还了解这片森林
[07:56] Is that what they say? 他们是这么说的吗
[07:58] Yeah. And, look, I’m smart enough to know 没错 而且我很聪明
[08:00] what I don’t know, and I don’t know these woods. 我知道我不了解什么 我不了解这片森林
[08:03] Not like you. 不像你
[08:03] Well, I wish I could take a run up there. 我也希望我能过去一趟
[08:05] I know, I know, I get it. 我知道 我明白
[08:06] Resources are stretched thin with the fire 火灾搞得警力匮乏
[08:08] and you being in charge. 而你又在指挥
[08:10] I just thought it was worth a call. 我只是觉得应该打个电话
[08:13] Well, I’ll tell you what I can do. 我告诉你我能做什么
[08:14] I got somebody I can put on it. 我这有个人可以帮忙查
[08:16] He can find the who of it. 他能找出车主是谁
[08:18] And then I can send him your way. 然后我可以把他给你派过去
[08:19] That sound good? 听起来不错吧
[08:20] Yeah, it does. Thanks, Sheriff. 是的 谢了 警长
[08:22] I’m gonna pass you over to Deputy Ward. 我让沃德副警长接电话
[08:24] Copy that. 收到
[08:26] You’re goin’ up. 你有活了
[08:28] This is Cade. 我是凯德
[08:32] Hey, guys, come on in. 姐妹们 快进来
[08:36] Guys, there were like a dozen reporters right outside my house. 我家门口有十几个记者
[08:39] Yeah, you’re like a celebrity. 是啊 你像个名人一样
[08:40] Oh, shut up. 少来
[08:42] Feels extra naughty ditching school with the sheriff’s daughter. 跟警长的女儿一起翘课感觉格外淘气
[08:45] The sheriff’s famous daughter. 警长有名的女儿
[08:47] As if. 说得跟真的一样
[08:48] No, totally. Own it, girl. 不 绝对的 你很厉害
[08:51] You sure your folks are gone like all day? 你确定你爸妈一天都不在家
[08:53] They both work all the time. We’re good. 他们一直在工作 没事的
[08:55] We can play music, watch movies, eat whatever. 我们可以放音乐 看电影 吃吃喝喝
[08:58] Your parents have a liquor cabinet? 你父母有酒柜吗
[09:05] All right, canvass all gas stations 检查所有拉肯纳达
[09:07] in La Cañada, La Crescenta, and Glendale. 拉克森塔还有格兰岱尔的加油站
[09:09] Approximate two-hour window from the crash. 车祸前后两小时的录像
[09:11] We’re looking for a 1999 Pontiac Bonneville. 找一辆1999年的庞蒂克博纳威
[09:15] – Can you pull that up, please? – Yes, sir. -你能把图片放出来吗 -是 长官
[09:18] Boom, looks like this. 就是这种车
[09:20] Any questions? No? 有问题吗 没有吗
[09:22] Good. This may take a while. 很好 这会花点儿时间
[09:28] At my cousin’s bat mitzvah, they had an open bar. 在我表姐的成人礼上 他们有个自助酒吧
[09:31] We scammed a bottle of Chablis. 我们骗到了一瓶夏布利
[09:33] My cousin hooked up with one of the waiters. 我表姐跟一个服务生搞上了
[09:35] Killer DJ, though. 不过调音师很棒
[09:36] Yeah, that’s-that’s what I’m thinking I should get. 我也在想着搞个调音师
[09:39] My parents want it to be all traditional 我父母想邀请墨西哥街头乐队
[09:40] with a mariachi band. 举行传统的仪式
[09:43] I’m like, no way, this is my day. 我心想 没门 这是我的日子
[09:44] Are we really gonna drink that? 我们真要喝那个吗
[09:49] It’s the only thing my parents won’t miss. 只有这瓶少了才不会让我父母注意到
[09:51] Looks nasty. 看上去好恶心
[09:59] What the hell? 怎么回事
[10:05] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[10:06] I’m a member of the press. See? 我是记者 看到了吗
[10:08] So what? This is private property. 那又怎样 这是私人领地
[10:10] Well, I’m well within my rights to record you. 我也有权利把你录下来
[10:12] Sorry, stalking isn’t legal. 抱歉 跟踪也算犯法
[10:14] You’re the daughter of a public figure, so… 你是公众人物的女儿
[10:16] Damn, you got paparazzi, Mags. 你有狗仔队了 麦琪
[10:18] At least he’s cute. 他还挺帅
[10:19] All right, I am not paparazzi. 好了 我不是狗仔
[10:21] I’m a political correspondent and I’m doing… 我是一名政治新闻记者 我在…
[10:22] I don’t care what you’re doing. 我不管你在做什么
[10:24] Now I’m asking nicely. Please leave. 现在我很礼貌地请你离开
[10:26] Or I’m calling my father. 不然我就打给我父亲了
[10:30] Go ahead. 打吧
[10:31] You’re supposed to be at school, aren’t you? 你应该在学校 不是吗
[10:34] I said stop, okay! 我说了停下 好吗
[11:12] Sir. 长官
[11:14] Right here. 这里
[11:19] You gotta be kidding me. 你逗我呢吧
[11:20] All right, stop. Zoom in. 好了 停 放大
[11:26] That’s it. 找到了
[11:27] All right, make sure everybody gets this. 好了 确保所有人都有这张照片
[11:29] Missing Persons, Family Services, Juvie. 失踪人员部 家庭服务署 少管所
[11:31] I want BOLO out to every station in LA. 我要洛杉矶每个警局都开始留心
[11:33] Now, if we don’t get a hit by the end of day, 如果今天晚上还没有结果
[11:35] we’ll take it statewide. 我们就通知全州
[11:37] Yes, sir. 是 长官
[11:40] Who are you? 你是谁
[12:11] It’s a hell of a situation. 情况糟透了
[12:13] I might need a larger response. 我可能需要更多的后援力量
[12:15] Well, whatever you need. 需要什么都行
[12:16] Airships. More deputies. 无论是飞机 还是更多警官
[12:18] More boots on the ground, the better. 地面人员越多越好
[12:20] Well, yeah, as long as the wind doesn’t pick up. 当然 只要风不再刮了
[12:22] Exactly. We’re drawing up a plan now. 没错 我们正在制定计划
[12:24] Keep me posted. 有消息告诉我
[12:26] Will do. Thanks, Sheriff. 会的 谢了 警长
[12:29] What do you got? 发现什么没有
[12:30] White male, mid 40s. 白人男性 四十来岁
[12:31] Bad start. 开头就不顺啊
[12:33] Yeah, him and a girl. 是 他和一个女孩
[12:34] Teenager. 十几岁
[12:35] There’s no VIN, no sign of ’em at the car. It’s somethin’. 没有车辆识别码 他们不在车里 很蹊跷
[12:38] Yeah. I’m on my way up there right now. 我正在过去的路上
[12:40] I got an airship coming out of Riverside 我派了飞机从里弗赛德出发
[12:42] looking at most likely paths of travel from the car, 查看车辆最有可能经过的路径
[12:46] then starting a grid search. 然后展开分布式搜索
[12:47] All right, I’ll update you from the scene. 好的 我到了现场再跟你汇报最新情况
[12:52] Damn it. 该死
[13:09] Hey. Cade. 凯德
[13:10] Tabnick. Thanks for coming up. 我是塔布尼克 多谢你能赶到
[13:12] Yeah. I saw those fires driving up. 我看到火势扩散很快
[13:14] Yeah, it’s hard to believe we are still 20 miles away. 是啊 很难想象我们离那边还有32公里
[13:17] Imagine if it was just over this ridge. 想象一下 越过这道山脊就是
[13:19] Well, check this out. 看看这个
[13:22] So, it could be 有可能
[13:24] that they brought a dead pet up here to bury. 他们带了一只死去的宠物来这里埋掉
[13:26] Quicklime so the coyotes won’t dig it up. 有了生石灰 土狼就不会把尸体挖出来
[13:30] I had a cat that passed away and I buried it in my backyard. 我养的猫死了 我把它埋在了后院
[13:36] But I don’t see a dead cat. 但是我也没看见死猫
[13:39] So it’s probably not about that. 所以大概不是这种情况
[13:41] You think? 你说呢
[13:44] Media training is important, Sheriff. 媒体培训很重要 警长
[13:46] If the press asks how you’re going to respond 如果媒体问到你准备如何应对
[13:47] to crime on the Metro, what do you say? 地铁上的犯罪 你会如何回答
[13:49] 山火最新进展 仅控制住5% 起风后开始疏散居民
[13:49] Oh, we’ve implemented a strict eye for an eye policy. 我们实行严格的以眼还眼策略
[13:55] This would all be less painful if you just played along. 你要是配合一点 这些也会简单很多
[13:58] I doubt that, but… 我很怀疑 不过
[14:00] I’ll give it a try. 我会试试的
[14:02] I’m all yours. 听你指挥
[14:03] Excuse me. 抱歉
[14:05] Yeah. How we doin’? 是我 进展如何
[14:07] A deputy in Chatsworth recognized her 查茨沃斯的一名警官在回去的路上
[14:09] from a BOLO a ways back. 看到通告认出了她
[14:11] Her name is Tulsa Vaughn. 她叫图尔萨·瓦恩
[14:13] Missing for two years– 13 then, 15 now. 失踪两年 当年十三岁 如今十五岁
[14:17] And there’s a bag of quicklime in the trunk of the Bonneville 那辆博纳威的后备箱里还有一包生石灰
[14:20] along with a shovel. 一把铁锹
[14:21] – Find her. – You got it. -找到她 -没问题
[14:25] Shall I continue? 可以继续了吗
[14:26] Yes, please. Sorry. 可以 抱歉了
[14:27] Let’s see how you do with something more substantial. 看看你如何面对更重大的问题
[14:30] Sources close to the LAPD have described 洛杉矶警局那边的消息人士
[14:32] the Sheriff’s Department as, quote, 将郡警局称为
[14:34] “Reckless cowboys.” “鲁莽牛仔”
[14:36] Now, Sheriff, the key to answering questions 警长 回答问题的关键
[14:37] is to answer with a question. 在于用另一个问题回答
[14:41] – Hello? – Oh, I’m here. -在听吗 -我在听
[14:44] Reckless? Never. 鲁莽吗 绝不
[14:46] Cowboys? Hopefully, someday. 牛仔 希望有一天是
[14:48] Good job. 很好
[14:49] Now, the story the LAPD will tell 洛杉矶警局会说
[14:51] is that you bullied your way into an investigation 你为了自己的利益 以一种公开的方式
[14:53] in a very public way for your own benefit. 强行干预调查
[14:56] I wouldn’t call the last few weeks, 我觉得过去几周可不算为了个人利益
[14:58] let alone the last few hours, a benefit. 更别说过去的几个小时
[15:00] No offense. 无意冒犯
[15:01] None taken. 我不介意
[15:03] We all have a job to do. 我们都有工作要做
[15:06] You’re right. 你说得对
[15:08] And mine isn’t in here. 我的工作不在这里
[15:10] Not today. 至少今天不在
[15:12] Why is that? 为什么
[15:13] Let me answer that question with a question. 我就用一个问题来回答你的问题
[15:16] Which is gonna make me lose more sleep, 哪一个选项会让我更加难以入睡
[15:18] wondering why I didn’t help find the missing girl 思考我为什么没找到失踪的女孩
[15:21] or why I left a meeting early? 还是我为什么提早离开了一个面谈
[15:23] Well, we both know the answer to that question. 我们都知道这问题的答案
[15:26] We’ll pick this up another time, Dawn. 我们换个时间再继续 朵恩
[15:29] Right now, someone needs me up in those mountains. 此时此刻 山上有人需要我
[15:35] Where’s Genevieve? 吉纳维芙去哪里了
[15:37] I sent her home. 我让她回家了
[15:38] I’m fine. 我没事的
[15:39] Plus, she was hovering. 再说 她还在犹豫
[15:42] Sometimes hovering can be nice. 犹豫有时候也是好事
[15:44] Can it though? 是吗
[15:46] Well, your blood levels, kidney, liver, HDL– 你的血液浓度 肾 肝 脂蛋白
[15:49] It’s fine. 没事的
[15:50] There’s a tick up in your thyroid. 你的甲状腺有点肿大
[15:53] – And a spike in your hormone– – I said it’s fine. -你的激素在激增 -我说了没事
[15:59] Yeah. 对
[16:00] Yeah, it’s all good. 对 没什么问题
[16:02] Great. So I can go? 很好 我能走了吗
[16:05] You are sounding more and more like Bill every day. 你的口气听起来越来越像比尔了
[16:07] No, you need to get a CT scan, 不行 你要去做CT
[16:09] so we can make sure that you don’t have anything 这样我们才能确定
[16:11] more than a concussion. 你只是得了脑震荡而已
[16:12] Isn’t that Maggie? 那不是麦琪吗
[17:05] Sheriff. 警长
[17:06] Anything from the airship? 飞机有什么发现吗
[17:08] Nothing other than they’re out there looking. 没有 不过他们还在调查
[17:10] Just started going over the grid. 正要开始做分布式搜索
[17:11] I heard the winds picked up though. 不过我听说起风了
[17:13] It’s pushing the fire south straight towards us. 风直接把山火吹到了我们这
[17:16] I can smell it. 我能闻到了
[17:17] We got no receipts, no registration and no VIN. 我们没收据 没登记记录 没车辆识别码
[17:20] What about the engine number? 那引擎编号呢
[17:21] Not yet. 还没找到
[17:27] What are you doing, Sheriff? 你在干什么 警长
[17:28] Old cars like this, 这样的旧车
[17:29] they usually have the serial number on the bottom of the engine. 在引擎的底部都有个序列号
[17:45] Bingo. 找到了
[17:47] You run that through the DMV, 你拿着这个去车管局查一下
[17:49] you got your car owner. 就能找到车主了
[17:50] Cell phone service? 手机有信号吗
[17:51] Poor to none up here 这上面信号很微弱
[17:52] but I can patch you through 但是我可以
[17:53] to whoever on the sat phone. 通过卫星电话连线
[17:55] All right. What else we got? 好的 我们还有什么线索
[17:57] Well, we got this blood trail 我们找到了一条血迹
[17:59] and then it just stops. 一直延伸到那里
[18:15] Soft soil. 土壤很软
[18:18] It’s a track trap. 反追踪陷阱
[18:23] I’d say Tulsa went this way, so did the driver. 我觉得图尔萨和司机往这边跑了
[18:26] – What do you think? – I think it’s a good call. -你觉得呢 -我同意
[18:34] Seven-letter word for noisy serpent. 能发出声响的蛇 猜七个字母的单词
[18:37] Rattler. 响尾蛇
[18:40] Minnick. Sheriff on line three. 明尼克 警长在三号线
[18:48] Sheriff. 警长
[18:49] What are you workin’ on? 在忙什么呢
[18:50] Uh, filing reports. 写报告
[18:52] I need to put you and Joseph on something. 我要交给你和乔瑟夫一个任务
[18:54] You got us. 没问题
[18:55] I got an engine number from a car. 我有一辆车的引擎编号
[18:57] I need you to run it. 我需要你查询一下
[18:58] Get a name and an address, check it out. 找出车主电话和地址 核实一下
[19:01] Okay. What are we looking at? 好的 这是什么案子
[19:03] An abducted girl. 一个女孩被绑架了
[19:04] It’s probably the kidnapper’s car. 这很有可能是绑架犯的车
[19:06] – Ready? – Go for it. -我开始念了 -说吧
[19:16] You keep us posted about the fire, all right? 随时向我汇报火灾的情况
[19:18] I don’t wanna get boxed in. 我可不想被限制住了
[19:19] Will do, Sheriff. 没问题 警长
[19:22] Come on. 走吧
[20:03] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[20:04] Help me. Please! 救命
[20:06] Please can you help me? 求你们救救我
[20:07] Yeah, of course we can. 当然没问题
[20:08] – He’s gonna– – Sweetie! -他要 -宝贝
[20:15] I’ve been lookin’ all over for you. 我在到处找你
[20:17] What’s going on here? 发生了什么
[20:18] Ah, you know… 你知道的
[20:20] Teenagers. 青春期啊
[20:35] Stolen license plate, 车牌是偷来的
[20:37] no VIN, 没有车辆识别码
[20:39] but our boy didn’t realize there’s serial numbers 但这个绑架犯不知道
[20:40] on old engines, so… 旧引擎上面有编号
[20:42] Roger Durbin. 罗杰·杜宾
[20:44] Works LAWP. 工作总是懒懒散散
[20:46] Meter reader. 抄表员
[20:48] No criminal record. 没有犯罪记录
[20:50] Looks abandoned. 看起来没人
[20:51] Yeah, well, looks ain’t everything. 只看外面是不够的
[20:55] Help! Please, help! 救命 救救我
[20:58] Sheriff’s Department! 郡警局
[21:22] Thank the Lord. 我的天呐
[21:23] I thought no one would ever find us. 我以为没人能发现我们
[22:03] You got a sucking chest wound. 你胸部受伤了
[22:05] He’s got a punctured lung. He needs a chest seal. 他的胸部被打穿了 需要止血贴
[22:10] I gotta see if there’s an exit. 我得看看有没有被打穿
[22:13] There’s no exit. 没被打穿
[22:15] I got you. Hang in there, all right? 我扶着你 坚持住 好吗
[22:17] Hang in there. 坚持住
[22:20] – Here you go. – Hang in there. Hang in there. -好了 -坚持住 坚持住
[22:26] – You got it? – Yep, yep, yep. -贴好了吗 -好了
[22:27] All right, watch it. 小心点
[22:29] Lay down, brother, lay down. 躺下 兄弟 躺下
[22:45] All right, you got this? 你自己能行吗
[22:47] Yeah. You’re going after him? 是 你去追他吗
[22:48] I’m goin’ straight at him. 我超近道
[22:50] They went that way. 他们往那边走了
[22:52] Leads right up over a ridge. 这条路直通山脊
[22:53] What they don’t know is there’s a shortcut this way. 他们不知道这里能抄近路
[22:56] Dry creek bed. 干涸的河床
[22:57] – Goes around. – Right. -我去看看 -好的
[22:58] Get there before them. 赶在他们前面
[23:00] Hit ’em head on. I’m gonna radio medevac. 截住他们 我要呼救直升机救援
[23:04] You sure you don’t wanna wait for me? 你确定不等我了吗
[23:06] By the time we get him out, come back, 把他送出去之后再回来
[23:07] fire could be all over the place. 火势就要漫山遍野了
[23:10] Besides, if Tulsa’s alive, 还有 如果图尔萨还活着
[23:12] which I think she is, she can’t wait. 我相信她还活着 她等不了
[23:14] so neither can I. 我也等不起
[23:16] Come on. 走
[23:40] Tulsa. 图尔萨
[23:41] Sweetie. 宝贝
[23:43] Please don’t be mad. 求你别生气
[23:45] Mad? 生气
[23:47] Why would I be mad? 我为什么要生气呢
[23:49] Mad about you grabbing the steering wheel, 是因为你抢方向盘
[23:52] making me crash my car, 害得我把车撞了
[23:54] or making me fall and hurting my leg. 还是让我摔倒 把腿弄伤
[23:58] I’m not even mad… 你让我追这么远
[24:00] for you making me run all this way. 我都不生气
[24:03] I just wanna know what happened. 我只是想弄清楚发生了什么
[24:08] I twisted my ankle. 我的脚踝扭伤了
[24:11] I bet you can still walk on it. 我觉得你还能站起来走路
[24:15] You don’t have to do what you’re gonna do. Okay? 你不必这么做的 好吗
[24:19] I will be good. I will be better than good. 我会乖的 我会非常听话
[24:22] Promise. 我保证
[24:23] I know you will. 我知道你会的
[24:24] But it’s not about that. 但这不是重点
[24:27] You just got… 你只是
[24:31] too old. 太大了
[24:35] I’m not carrying you all the way up to the clearing. 我不会把你背到空地上去
[24:40] But you’re gonna like it there. 但你会喜欢那里的
[24:44] It’s very pretty. 那里非常美
[24:47] Peaceful. 很祥和
[24:51] Sound good? 听起来不错吧
[24:53] Sounds good. 听起来不错
[24:56] Come on. 来吧
[24:58] Help me up? 扶我起来
[25:07] Stop! 别动
[25:10] Go! 给我走
[25:14] Let’s go. 快走
[25:21] What’s going on here, Maggie? 怎么回事 麦琪
[25:23] I was harassed. 我被骚扰了
[25:24] That’s what’s going on. 就这么回事
[25:26] Yeah. 是啊
[25:27] I understand that. 我理解
[25:30] But the reason you were harassed is you lied about being sick. 你被骚扰的原因是你装病
[25:34] I stood up for myself 我维护自己的权益
[25:35] and did exactly what you and Dad taught me to do 而且按照你和爸爸告诉我的去做了
[25:37] and all you care about is missing one day of school? 你们却只在意我翘了一天课
[25:40] Do I care that some creep was basically stalking my daughter? 你以为我不在意我女儿被跟踪吗
[25:44] Of course I do. 我当然在意
[25:45] But do I care about the fact that you put yourself 但我是不是更应该在意你把自己
[25:47] in a position that made it easy for him to do so? 置于一个让他更容易得手的境地呢
[25:51] Yes, I do. 是 我应该
[25:52] You wouldn’t even know I skipped school 如果不是因为爸爸的新工作
[25:54] if it wasn’t for Dad’s new job, so… 你甚至都不知道我逃学了
[26:02] We need to learn to be strategic. 我们得学会处理这种情况
[26:06] We didn’t sign up for this but we are under the microscope. 这不是我们想要的 但我们的行为都被放大
[26:10] But it is what it is, 这就是现实
[26:11] and we can’t change it or what other people do. 我们不能改变别人的行为
[26:14] We can only control what we do. 我们只能控制自己的行为
[26:18] And what we do… 我们要做的
[26:21] what we’ve always done– 我们永远要做的
[26:22] Try as hard as we can to do the right thing. 要尽力去做对的事
[26:26] I know. 我知道
[26:27] But I didn’t ask for all this stuff. 但这不是我想要的
[26:29] Reporters and being watched. 这些记者 被监视
[26:31] I know. I know. 我知道
[26:33] But life isn’t always about what you ask for. 但生活并不是你想要什么
[26:37] It’s about what you’re given. 而是在于你被赋予了什么
[26:40] And what you do with what you’re given. 用你被赋予的去做你想做的
[26:44] Aye. 对啊
[26:52] Nice try. 想得美
[26:53] I’m grounded, I know, 我被禁足了 我知道
[26:54] but do we have to tell Dad? 但我们一定要告诉爸爸吗
[26:57] I think you know the answer to that one. 我想你知道我的答案
[27:02] Bishop. Hi. 毕肖 你好
[27:04] I thought you went home. 我以为你回家了
[27:05] I did. 回过了
[27:07] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[27:08] Oh, yeah, yeah. Uh, fine. 没事
[27:11] I wanna talk about what happened today. 我想跟你聊聊今天的事
[27:16] You were reading my chart, I got angry and… 你看过我的报告了 我生气了
[27:19] I wanted to tell you why. 我想告诉你原因
[27:23] I almost did earlier but then… 之前我就准备说的
[27:26] I don’t know, I thought you were gonna judge me or something. 我担心你会对我评头论足
[27:31] I think judgment is something people turn to when they’re scared. 我认为只有人们害怕的时候才会评头论足
[27:36] Or they don’t understand. 或是他们不理解
[27:39] I don’t scare easy, 我轻易不害怕
[27:41] and I would like more than anything to understand 而且我也非常想了解
[27:44] what you’re going through. 你经历了什么
[27:47] Come in. 进来吧
[27:52] Okay, I’m… I’m really sorry for getting upset. 我很抱歉冲你发脾气
[27:54] You did not deserve that. 我不应该这样对你
[27:56] You don’t have to apologize to me. 你不必向我道歉
[27:58] You were just held hostage. 你之前被当成人质
[28:00] I feel selfish talking about my problems. 我觉得讨论我自己的问题有点自私
[28:02] Look, I got into medicine to help people. 我学医是为了帮助别人
[28:04] So trust me when I tell you, that helping you… 相信我 我跟你说帮助你的时候
[28:07] helps me, too. 也是在帮助我自己
[28:10] It-it’s… 对我…
[28:12] difficult for me to talk about certain things. 有些事对我来说难以启齿
[28:17] Biological things. 生物上的事
[28:20] Of course. 我知道
[28:22] Doctor-patient confidentiality. 医患保密协议
[28:28] Till recently, I didn’t have a word for… 直到最近 我都不知道怎么描述
[28:33] what I felt like on the inside. 我内心的感觉
[28:37] I let people assume. 我让别人猜
[28:38] I didn’t wanna make anyone else feel uncomfortable, 但我不想让别人感觉不舒服
[28:41] but that just made me feel worse. 但这样会让我自己感觉更糟
[28:46] You know, I hate labels. 我讨厌标签
[28:47] And here I am trying to give myself one. 现在我却想给我自己贴个标签
[28:50] Well, look, obviously, 显然
[28:53] I understand biology. 我懂生物学
[28:55] There are more than two sexes. 不止有两种性别
[28:58] I don’t understand all the layers of identity, 我不知道每一种性别的形式
[29:00] but I do know, fundamentally, 但我知道 最基本的是
[29:03] that not living one’s truth is detrimental to your psyche. 如果活得不真实对你的精神是有害的
[29:10] And I don’t wanna do that to myself anymore. 我也不想再伤害自己了
[29:15] This accident made it very clear 这次的意外也让我清楚地认识到
[29:17] that tomorrow is not a guarantee, 活过今天没明天
[29:21] and I need to be me. 我要做我自己
[29:26] I’m getting closer every day 我要每天一点一点的
[29:28] to exactly what that is. 发现真实的自己
[29:32] But for now, I know… 但现在 我可以确定
[29:37] I’m not all woman. 我不完全是个女人
[29:49] Thank you… 谢谢
[29:51] for trusting me with that. 感谢你信任我 跟我说这些
[29:52] It must’ve been very difficult to live with that for so long. 带着这样的心结生活一定很艰难
[29:59] Thank you. 谢谢你
[30:00] I-I had no idea how badly 我完全不知道
[30:02] I needed to say that to someone. 我如此需要和别人谈谈这些
[30:09] I wish I knew it was gonna be this easy with Genevieve. 真希望我也能轻松地对吉纳维芙说出来
[30:12] Well, you don’t have to tell her until you’re ready. 如果你没有准备好 就不必告诉她
[30:14] I am, but what if she rejects me? 我准备好了 但如果她拒绝我呢
[30:18] Bishop… 毕肖
[30:20] you are remarkable. 你非常出色
[30:22] I mean it. 我认真的
[30:24] If Genevieve rejects you, 如果吉纳维芙不接受你
[30:26] she didn’t deserve you in the first place. 说明她根本就配不上你
[30:33] If you don’t wanna talk to us, 你不想跟我们谈
[30:34] can you maybe give us your name? 至少告诉我们你的名字
[30:39] We can’t get you home 如果我们什么信息都没有
[30:40] – if we don’t have any information. – Here. Let me. -我们没办法送你回家 -我来说
[30:57] We want you to know that you’re safe here. 我们想告诉你 你在这里很安全
[30:59] You don’t have to be… 你不需要…
[31:04] His name’s St. Michael. 他叫圣迈克尔
[31:13] Maria. 玛利亚
[31:15] What’s that? 什么意思
[31:17] That’s my name. 这是我的名字
[31:18] Maria. 玛利亚
[31:35] Roger kidnapped you. 罗杰绑架了你
[31:38] I’m no kid, but, yeah, he took me. 我不是小孩 不过他把我带走了
[31:41] – From where? – Bus station. -从哪里 -公交车站
[31:44] He said he’d give me a ride 他说可以送我一程
[31:45] ’cause I was trying to get to Ventura 因为我要去文图拉
[31:46] ’cause I got people up there. 我在那边有朋友
[31:49] Why you grillin’ me? 你为什么审问我
[31:51] Just trying to get things straight. 只是想把事情弄清楚
[31:53] What’s not straight? I was a prisoner. 还有什么不清楚的 我被他囚禁了
[31:56] Is that what Maria would say, that you were a prisoner? 玛利亚会觉得你是被囚禁的吗
[32:00] She talked to you? 她跟你谈过了吗
[32:02] Yes. 是的
[32:06] Well, that’s good, then, right? 那挺好的 不是吗
[32:08] It is. 是的
[32:14] You know, Maria… 玛利亚她
[32:16] her wrists. 她的手腕
[32:18] They’re all cut and bruised from the handcuffs. 上面全是手铐造成的伤口和淤青
[32:21] Yeah. 是的
[32:24] Yours aren’t. 你却没有
[32:26] And according to the County Clerk’s office, 根据郡办公厅的消息
[32:28] Roger and Janet Wilcox 罗杰和珍妮特·威尔科特斯
[32:30] were married in Van Nuys in 2005. 2005年在范奈斯结婚
[32:32] That’s you, isn’t it? 这人就是你吧 对吗
[32:35] That’s your maiden name? 这是你娘家的姓
[32:37] Wilcox, right? 威尔科特斯 对吗
[32:42] I didn’t want this. 我不想这样的
[32:45] Not gettin’ ’em, not gettin’ rid of ’em. 不想抓她们 也不想扔掉她们
[32:48] What do you mean, “getting rid of them”? 什么叫”扔掉她们”
[32:52] Janet! 珍妮特
[32:59] He told me I was old. 他跟我说我老了
[33:03] Used up. 旧了
[33:08] Started bringing home girls. 然后就开始带女孩回家
[33:12] And he treated ’em good. 他对她们很好
[33:12] Everything but letting ’em go. 就是不让她们走
[33:16] But then once they got older… 她们长大之后
[33:19] Roger did not like ’em old. 罗杰不喜欢岁数大的
[33:22] That’s when he would take ’em up and… 他就把她们带到山上 然后…
[33:26] and go get another one. 再去找新的
[33:28] That’s what happened to Tulsa? 图尔萨也是如此吗
[33:29] She got too old? 她岁数太大了
[33:31] Old and smart. 老了 还聪明
[33:33] Too smart for her own good. 为了她自己的利益 她总是很聪明
[33:36] Where is up, Janet? 山上的哪里 珍妮特
[33:38] Up in the woods. 山上的森林里
[33:41] Up, up, up. 山上 最上面
[33:47] What about Janet? She’s old. 珍妮特呢 她也老了
[33:49] That’s different and you know it. 那不一样 你知道的
[33:51] But… But… 但是
[33:55] What if I was your new Janet? 但如果我是你的新珍妮特呢
[33:57] Okay? Like-like Maria’s your new me? 就像玛利亚是新的我
[33:59] Okay? I can be your new Janet. 好吗 我可以做你的新珍妮特
[34:01] And I’ll be so good. I’ll be better than Janet. 我会很棒的 我会比珍妮特还好
[34:04] I’ll be so much better. Please. 我一定会比她更好 求求你
[34:06] I’m not gonna do that. 我不会这么做的
[34:08] Janet’s Janet, 珍妮特就是珍妮特
[34:10] Maria’s Maria, 玛利亚就是玛利亚
[34:12] and you are you. 你 就是你
[34:16] Why don’t you just shoot me here? 那你在这里把我打死算了
[34:19] That’s not how it’s supposed to be. 不是这样的
[34:21] You need to be with those other girls. 你得和那些女孩在一起
[34:24] That’s what I need to happen and that’s what we’re going to do. 我想要这样 我们也必须如此
[34:35] Need something, Janet. 我们需要信息 珍妮特
[34:36] Something about where Roger was taking Tulsa. 罗杰把图尔萨带到哪里去了
[34:38] Think. 想想
[34:40] It’s up in the woods. That’s all he told me. 在森林里面 他只告诉我这些
[34:42] Oh, please. 得了吧
[34:43] All these years, all the other girls. 这么多年 这么多女孩
[34:45] You’ve been up there, haven’t you? 你去过那里对吧
[34:46] No. He likes to be alone with them when he says goodbye. 没去过 他喜欢独自和女孩们道别
[34:50] Come on! 别装了
[34:51] Where is it? 哪里的森林
[34:52] When he came home, I know he said something! 他回家之后肯定说过些什么
[34:55] He-he loved the view. 他喜欢那边的风景
[34:59] He said he liked the view of the place with the peaks. 他说他喜欢能看见山顶的地方
[35:03] Like horns. 就像角
[35:05] The horns of a demon. 恶魔的角
[35:09] Two peaks like horns. 两个像角一样的山顶
[35:11] Copy that? 收到了吗
[35:14] I know where he’s going. 我知道他要去哪里
[35:15] Come on! Come on. 驾 驾
[35:32] Sorry, Tulsa. This has to be done. 对不起 图尔萨 我必须这样做
[35:35] – No. – Goodbye. -不要 -再见
[35:36] No, no, no. Please! 不 不要 求你了
[35:38] Please, you don’t have to do this. 求求你 你不必这么做
[36:27] Are you all right? 你还好吗
[36:30] All right. 好
[36:31] I need you to be brave 你得勇敢一点
[36:33] just a little bit longer, okay? 再坚持一下 好吗
[36:36] You’re gonna go find Roger. 你得去找罗杰
[36:38] I am. 我这就去
[36:39] Okay. 好
[36:41] Okay. I’ll be brave. 好 我会勇敢
[36:44] You never have to be scared of him again. 你再也不用害怕他了
[36:48] I promise you that. 我向你保证
[36:50] I want you to stay put. Stay right here. 我要你待在这里 别乱跑
[36:53] ‘Cause I’m coming back for ya. 我会回来找你
[36:56] – Okay. – All right. -好 -很好
[37:05] Tulsa, I’ll be back. 图尔萨 我会回来的
[37:07] Come on. 驾
[37:09] Come on. 驾
[37:33] I love these girls. 我爱这些姑娘
[37:36] All of ’em. 全部都爱
[37:41] Tulsa maybe the most. 图尔萨可能是我的最爱
[37:44] But then they grew up, 但后来她们长大了
[37:46] I didn’t know what to do with them. 我不知道该拿她们怎么办
[37:48] So I brought ’em here. 所以我把她们带到这里来
[37:51] And this is where they’ll stay. 这就是她们最终的归宿
[38:01] I still got six rounds left. 我还有六发子弹
[38:03] But I ain’t gonna waste ’em on you. 但我不会浪费在你身上
[38:08] I don’t know what the hell you are. 我也不知道你到底是哪种人
[38:11] We’re gonna end this like men. 我们以男人的方式来解决
[38:14] And I’m gonna enjoy kicking your ass. 我会好好享受爆打你的过程
[38:43] Ah, let me just look at this view one more time. 再让我看一次这里的风景
[38:46] I love it. 我很喜欢
[38:47] Not a chance. 没门儿
[38:55] As I write this, 写下这些字句的时候
[38:57] I know full well that my words are useless. 我清楚地知道 这些言语苍白无力
[39:01] They can’t bring your daughter back. 既不能带回你的女儿
[39:04] They can’t make sense of why. 也不能解释缘由
[39:09] There is no why. 世事常无缘由
[39:11] It took me a long time to figure that out. 我花了很久才明白这一点
[39:14] It’s my job to bring closure, so here it is– 盖棺定论是我的职责 因此结论如下
[39:17] The man responsible for these crimes is gone. 罪犯已死
[39:21] The girl has been saved. 女孩获救
[39:23] And we would all like to thank the Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department 我们都想感谢洛杉矶郡警局
[39:28] and everyone who has helped and is helping. 以及所有帮助过以及正在帮助我们的人
[39:31] We’re so glad to know that Tulsa is safe and sound 我们很高兴得知 图尔萨安然无恙
[39:34] and back with her father now. 已经回到她父亲身边
[39:39] For the rest of our little girls, 而对于其他人的女儿
[39:41] who are in God’s hands now… 那些远在天堂的孩子
[39:46] we’re so thankful that we 知道她们已安然长眠
[39:48] get to say goodbye knowing that our babies are resting peacefully. 能与她们平静道别也让我们心怀感激
[39:56] And we hold fast to the mission 我们将坚守使命
[39:59] doing everything within our power 在职权范围内尽一切努力
[40:03] To make sure it never happens again. 确保此类事件不再发生
[40:12] …that was the fire chief just moments ago 消防署长刚刚宣布
[40:13] announcing the Santa Clarita fire has been contained, 圣克拉里塔的火势已被控制
[40:17] and sheriff deputies are coordinating efforts 众位警官正在努力协调
[40:19] to return displaced residents to their– 帮助流离失所的居民回家
[40:49] Are they still awake? 他们还没睡吗
[40:50] No. 睡了
[40:51] But I talked to them. 但我和他们聊过了
[40:53] I told ’em they’re a part of our family, 我告诉他们 他们是这个家的一份子
[40:55] and family is forever. 家人永远是家人
[40:57] So… 所以…
[40:59] I think we’re okay. 我觉得没事了
[41:03] Good. 太好了
[41:29] Your job, being my daughter, 作为我的女儿 你的任务
[41:31] has to do with putting up with me and my job. 就是要忍受我和我的工作
[41:36] And doin’ the right thing. 还要做对的事
[41:38] Telling the truth. 要说实话
[41:40] Goin’ to school every day. 每天按时上学
[41:43] But you know that already. 这些你都知道
[41:47] We’ve grounded you, 你被禁足了
[41:49] and you’re way too smart to make the same mistake twice. 你很聪明 不会再犯同样的错误
[41:53] So let me just say what I really wanna say. 我告诉你我的心里话
[41:58] A guy was bothering you. 有人骚扰你
[42:00] You made him stop. 你阻止了他
[42:02] That sum it up? 是这样吗
[42:07] On the end of the day, that’s what counts. 说到底 这才是最重要的
[42:10] I did what needed to be done, 我完成了分内之事
[42:12] I came home safe. 我安全回家
[42:14] So did you. 你也是如此
[42:17] And I’m sorry that my job is hard on you, 我的工作给你们带来了不便
[42:20] on the both of you. 我很抱歉
[42:22] I didn’t ask for it 这不是我想要的
[42:24] and neither did you. 你们也是
[42:28] But I can’t do it without you. 但没有你们我做不下去
[42:32] So I was wondering 所以我在想
[42:33] if maybe we could start thinking about whether my new job 我们也许是该开始考虑
[42:36] is something we might be able to get used to. 我们是否能习惯我的新工作
[42:45] And one more thing, Mags. 还有一件事 麦琪
[42:48] What’s that? 什么
[42:50] I’m proud of you. 我为你感到骄傲
[42:53] I’m really proud of you. 我真的为你感到骄傲
副警长

Post navigation

Previous Post: 副警长(Deputy)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 副警长(Deputy)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

副警长(Deputy)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme