时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Sheriff Hollister. | 霍利斯特警长 |
[00:04] | Still gettin’ used to the sound of that. | 我还在努力习惯这个称呼 |
[00:06] | Sheriff Hollister pushes the boundaries | 霍利斯特警长越过了底线 |
[00:08] | and may make him unfit for office. | 他可能不适合这间办公室 |
[00:10] | This isn’t a political statement. | 这不是政治声明 |
[00:11] | But I’m canceling this operation. | 我要取消这次行动 |
[00:13] | You can’t do this, Bill. | 你不能这么做 比尔 |
[00:14] | The federal grants we’ll lose, millions! | 我们会损失上百万联邦拨款 |
[00:16] | Not while I’m sheriff. | 我当警长就不行 |
[00:18] | He’s gone. | 他去世了 |
[00:19] | Deputy Luna ended his watch at 1743 hours. | 卢纳副警长在17:34结束了他的征程 |
[00:23] | – Excuses. – Excuse me? | -借口 -你说什么 |
[00:25] | The reason you’re here right now | 你现在还能站在这里 |
[00:26] | is because you weren’t present then. | 是因为你当时不在场 |
[00:27] | It’s about those kids. | 是那些孩子 |
[00:29] | They’re going into a system with no way out. | 他们要被丢进无路可逃的孤儿院 |
[00:30] | Camilla asked about her father. | 卡蜜拉问了他爸爸的事 |
[00:32] | – You wanna try talking to her? – Yeah. | -你想跟她聊聊吗 -好啊 |
[00:34] | We all get to go home to our families tonight. | 我们今晚都回去陪家人 |
[00:36] | Let’s do that every single day. | 每天都要这样 |
[00:38] | For each other and for Luna. | 为了我们自己 也为了卢纳 |
[00:51] | Yeah! | 就是这样 |
[00:52] | This is for la sorpresa? | 这是为了制造惊喜吗 |
[00:54] | Nope. Father/daughter. | 不 父女之间跳的 |
[00:57] | It’s supposed to be a waltz. | 那应该跳华尔兹 |
[00:58] | Not anymore. | 才不要 |
[01:02] | What? I’m serious. | 怎么了 我没开玩笑 |
[01:08] | Maggie… | 麦琪 |
[01:09] | Come on. | 别胡闹 |
[01:10] | This is your quinceañera. | 这是你的成人礼 |
[01:12] | This is your father we’re talking about. | 我们说的是你爸爸 |
[01:14] | Sheriff Bill Hollister. | 比尔·霍利斯特警长 |
[01:16] | Yeah, it’s my quinceañera. | 没错 这是我的成人礼 |
[01:18] | And since I didn’t even wanna do any of this to begin with, | 反正我一开始就不想办成人礼 |
[01:21] | he can just deal with it. | 那就让他全权负责吧 |
[01:22] | Well, you’re definitely your father’s daughter, | 真是有其父必有其女 |
[01:24] | I can tell you that. | 你跟你爸爸一个脾气 |
[01:25] | You know, and as much as you keep complaining about it, | 尽管你一直在抱怨 |
[01:27] | it’s an important part of our heritage. | 这也是传统中很重要的部分 |
[01:29] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[01:30] | I loved mine. | 我很喜欢我的成人礼 |
[01:32] | And it’s a great party. | 当时真是场精彩的派对 |
[01:34] | And we’re so far behind on planning it. | 我们现在还没计划 已经晚了 |
[01:37] | We only have a couple of months | 我们只有几个月的时间 |
[01:38] | to get the caterer, and the, and the guest list. | 来搞定负责人 还有宾客名单 |
[01:40] | So, please just keep it easy for your gringo dad | 别为难你那个外国老爸了 |
[01:41] | and choose something a little more– | 选一些更… |
[01:43] | Lame? | 更烂的东西吗 |
[01:45] | I was gonna say “classic”. | 我本来想说”经典”的 |
[01:47] | He’s gonna love it. | 他会喜欢的 |
[01:48] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[01:49] | I just wanna be there when you tell him, | 你告诉他的时候我一定要在场 |
[01:51] | ’cause I wanna see his face! | 我就想看看他那副表情 |
[01:56] | You ready for a new assignment? | 你准备接受新任务了吗 |
[01:57] | Yes, sir, it’s been three weeks. | 是的 长官 已经三周了 |
[02:00] | I’m not doing anybody any good sittin’ at home. | 我坐在家里对谁都没好处 |
[02:02] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[02:04] | And I know how much Luna meant to you. | 我知道卢纳对你有多重要 |
[02:07] | So if you wanna slow down, | 所以如果你想缓缓 |
[02:08] | I can always find you something in the courts. | 我可以在法院给你找个活干 |
[02:10] | I didn’t join the department to be a bailiff. | 我来警局不是为了当法警的 |
[02:12] | Says here you’re having trouble sleeping. | 这上面说你失眠 |
[02:16] | Increased general anxiety. | 广泛性焦虑症更严重了 |
[02:21] | Sounds like me. | 听起来跟我似的 |
[02:24] | Look, I beat my share of tests. | 反正我的测试一团糟 |
[02:27] | I don’t need a doc’s opinion, only yours. | 我不需要听医生的意见 只听你的想法 |
[02:29] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[02:30] | Everyone’s carrying something. | 谁还没有点压力呢 |
[02:32] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[02:33] | I wanna be back on the streets. | 我想回到街头 |
[02:35] | I can make a difference there. | 在那里我能有所作为 |
[02:37] | You know, balance out the scales a little bit… | 你要知道 对我的人民来说 |
[02:40] | for my people. | 平衡天平有点… |
[02:41] | They won’t look at you the same. | 他们不会再用老眼光看你 |
[02:42] | Not with that badge on your chest. | 因为你已经佩戴上了警徽 |
[02:44] | Some will. | 不是所有人都会这样 |
[02:45] | But I knew that signing up. | 但我知道分配的事 |
[02:47] | Let’s see. | 走着瞧吧 |
[02:48] | I’m assigning you back on patrol. | 我派你回去当巡警 |
[02:51] | Lennox Station. | 在伦诺克斯警局 |
[02:51] | I’m ready to put all this behind me. | 我已经准备好放下了 |
[02:54] | It’ll never be behind you, Deputy. | 你是无法放下的 警官 |
[02:56] | That’s… It’s a part of you now. | 这永远成为了你的一部分 |
[02:58] | Forever. | 永远 |
[03:00] | People make mistakes of trying to get over things. | 犯了错的人会试着忘记 |
[03:03] | Never works. | 从来没用的 |
[03:07] | Now how would you feel about taking on a new trainee? | 让你带个新兵怎么样 |
[03:09] | Who you got in mind? | 你想让我带谁 |
[03:10] | Yeah, I’m pretty sure she hates me. | 我很确定她讨厌我 |
[03:12] | Look at it this way, Deputy. | 你这样想 警官 |
[03:14] | He’s yours to mold. | 你可以塑造他 |
[03:16] | But if he doesn’t have it, you can tell me. | 但如果他朽木不可雕 你也可以告诉我 |
[03:20] | Did you read my brief on the county supervisors last night? | 你昨晚看了我对郡监察官的简报了吗 |
[03:23] | – I skimmed it. – That’s a no. | -扫了一眼 -那就是没看 |
[03:25] | Okay, they like words like “accountability”, | 他们喜欢用那种词 “问责制” |
[03:27] | “synergy”, “open dialogue”, and “next steps”. | “协同效应” “畅所欲言”和”后续行动” |
[03:30] | Well, I don’t speak bureaucracy. | 我可不会官僚主义那一套 |
[03:32] | Good afternoon, Sheriff Hollister. | 下午好 霍利斯特警长 |
[03:34] | Do you know what oversight means? | 你知道什么叫监督吗 |
[03:37] | Well, I guess it means | 我猜那个词的意思 |
[03:38] | you have ideas about how I run this department. | 就是你对我管理警局的方式有看法 |
[03:40] | You have to remember, | 你得记住 |
[03:42] | we were actually elected by the people of Los Angeles. | 我们是由洛杉矶人民选举出来的 |
[03:45] | And I was sworn to protect them, | 我曾经还发誓要保护他们 |
[03:47] | which is what I intend to do | 这也是在剩下的86天半里 |
[03:48] | with the 86 and a half days I have left. | 我打算去做的 |
[03:51] | Of course, we all want those days | 当然 我们都希望这些日子 |
[03:53] | to be meaningful and productive. | 能有意义并有所成效 |
[03:54] | I look forward to an open dialogue, councilman. | 我期待一次畅所欲言 议员 |
[03:58] | Glad to hear that, Sheriff. | 很高兴你这么说 警长 |
[04:00] | Why don’t we start with this task force | 那我们就从你提议的 |
[04:01] | on human trafficking that you’ve proposed? | 打击贩卖人口的特别小组开始吧 |
[04:04] | Oh, that’s not a proposal. | 这不是个提议 |
[04:05] | Well, since you called off | 自从你上次取消了 |
[04:06] | the last joint operation with ICE, | 和移民署的联合行动 |
[04:08] | our federal grant has been revoked. | 我们的联邦拨款就被取消了 |
[04:11] | I don’t think we have the money for this kind of operation. | 我觉得我们没钱支持这种行动了 |
[04:14] | Well, is that right? | 是这样吗 |
[04:15] | We’ll need time to review this. | 我们需要时间来审查 |
[04:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:19] | Well, you got about three, two, one. | 那么你还有三 二 一 |
[04:27] | Go to the right. | 去右边 |
[04:30] | I’ve got it. | 我已就位 |
[04:35] | Shoot him! | 打他 |
[04:47] | Behind you 6. | 我在你后面 |
[04:56] | Clear. | 安全 |
[05:00] | Hands where I can see ’em! | 把手举起来 |
[05:04] | We got two more in here. | 这里面还有两个 |
[05:06] | Detain these two. | 拘留这两个 |
[05:07] | House is secure. We’re heading out back. | 房子安全了 我们准备撤离 |
[05:11] | Stop! Sheriff! Stop! | 站住 警察 站住 |
[05:16] | Don’t make me run, jackass. | 别让我追你 混蛋 |
[05:40] | Guns down. | 把枪放下 |
[05:41] | Guns down. Guns down. | 把枪放下 把枪放下 |
[05:42] | Esta bien. | 没事的 |
[05:44] | Hey, guys. | 你们 |
[05:45] | Take ’em along the side of the house out front. | 把他们带到房子前面去 |
[05:48] | Ven afuera. Ven afuera, por favor. | 出来 请你们到外面来 |
[05:50] | Come on, let’s go. | 走吧 我们走 |
[06:16] | They’re undocumented. | 他们是非法移民 |
[06:18] | What don’t you understand about that? | 你怎么不明白呢 |
[06:20] | They’re victims, and witnesses. | 他们是受害者 还是目击者 |
[06:23] | We need to interview ’em. | 我们要审讯他们 |
[06:25] | Sorry, but it looks like y’all are going home empty-handed. | 抱歉 但好像你们都要空手而归了 |
[06:28] | Deputy Ward, sir. | 沃德副警长 先生 |
[06:31] | Need you over here. | 需要你过来一下 |
[06:32] | Watch her. | 看着她 |
[06:34] | Chin up, now. | 不要灰心 |
[06:35] | Tomorrow’s a new day. | 明天又是新的一天 |
[06:42] | She, uh, won’t say a word to me. | 她一个字也不跟我说 |
[06:45] | Only wants to talk to you. | 只跟你说话 |
[06:48] | I got this. | 我来吧 |
[06:51] | Sheriff Hollister. | 霍利斯特警长 |
[06:53] | I’ve heard of him. | 我听说过他 |
[06:55] | I need to talk to Bill. | 我要跟比尔说话 |
[07:14] | Feds sticking with the program? | 联调局还在坚持这个计划吗 |
[07:15] | Ah, deep down they love gettin’ orders. | 其实内心深处很喜欢接收命令 |
[07:18] | What’s so urgent? | 什么事这么急 |
[07:19] | Well, we got a coyote in custody over here. | 我们拘留了一个人贩子 |
[07:22] | A few others that reek of cartel. | 还有几个黑帮的小子 |
[07:23] | And about 20 trafficking victims. | 以及大约20个被拐人口 |
[07:25] | And there’s this | 还有一个 |
[07:27] | other not-so-minor issue | 不大不小的问题 |
[07:28] | that’s gonna ring a bell. | 会让你想起些什么 |
[07:45] | Help me. | 帮我 |
[07:49] | Arrest her. | 逮捕她 |
[08:07] | Hold up. Hold up. | 等一下 等一下 |
[08:15] | I’ll be in touch. | 我再跟你联系 |
[08:16] | I’m sure you will. | 那是当然 |
[08:36] | What the hell were you doing back there? | 你到底在那里做什么 |
[08:40] | Making a living. | 混口饭吃 |
[08:43] | Well, how deep are you in that mess? | 那你穷成什么样了 |
[08:45] | – Trafficking now? – No! | -开始当人贩子了 -没有 |
[08:48] | My family has a debt. | 我家里欠了债 |
[08:49] | I can explain. | 我可以解释的 |
[08:51] | You better. | 你最好解释一下 |
[08:52] | You can’t take me to jail. | 你不能把我送进监狱 |
[08:55] | If they find me, they’ll kill me. | 如果他们找到我 就会杀了我 |
[08:57] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[08:59] | I’m not taking you to jail. | 我不会把你送进监狱 |
[09:03] | Good. We need a safe house. | 好 我们需要一个安全屋 |
[09:08] | Si. | 对 |
[09:11] | – Hey, Dad. – Hey. | -老爸 -你们好 |
[09:13] | There you are. | 终于来了 |
[09:14] | What, no call? | 不打个电话吗 |
[09:15] | I couldn’t. I got held up at the office | 打不了 我在局里有点事被耽搁了 |
[09:18] | and, in fact, | 而且 |
[09:20] | I had to kinda bring work home with me tonight. | 我今晚还把工作带回家了 |
[09:23] | Paula, Maggie, this is Valeria. | 宝拉 麦琪 这是瓦莱里娅 |
[09:25] | An old friend of mine. | 我的一个老朋友 |
[09:32] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[09:34] | We used to work on a task force together. | 我们以前是一个特别小组的 |
[09:36] | Paula, I’ve heard so much about you. | 宝拉 久仰大名 |
[09:39] | It’s nice to finally meet you, too. | 终于见到你了我也很高兴 |
[09:44] | – I can do that. – Good idea. | -我来吧 -好主意 |
[09:46] | Wait, you speak Spanish now? | 等等 你现在说西班牙语了吗 |
[09:48] | Poco. I’ve got to in this house. | 一点点 在这个家我得学会 |
[09:51] | If you guys don’t mind, uh, Valeria and I, | 如果你们不介意 我和瓦莱里娅 |
[09:53] | we need to talk shop. | 我们要谈工作 |
[09:55] | Super secret. | 超级机密 |
[09:56] | Top secret. | 最高机密 |
[09:58] | You got some ‘splaining to do. | 你一会儿最好解释一下 |
[10:02] | Come on, Mags, let’s go upstairs | 来吧 麦琪 我们上楼 |
[10:04] | and let’s figure out your quinceañera dresses. | 看看你成人礼穿什么裙子 |
[10:06] | Oh, yeah, how’s that going, by the way? | 对了 进行得怎么样了 |
[10:08] | Oh, you’ll see. | 你会看到的 |
[10:10] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[10:11] | Oh, Valeria, and you’re spending the night, yes? | 瓦莱里娅 你要在这里过夜对吗 |
[10:14] | Well, if it’s not too much trouble. | 如果太麻烦的话就不了 |
[10:17] | Guest room, down the hall. | 客房在大厅尽头 |
[10:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:22] | And I’ll see you in bed. | 我们床上见 |
[10:25] | Night. | 晚安 |
[10:30] | Just like old times, huh? | 和过去一样 对吗 |
[10:33] | Pretty damn far from it. | 绝对差得远了 |
[10:37] | You were my informant. | 你以前是我的线人 |
[10:39] | Now you’re… | 现在你是… |
[10:40] | What are you exactly? | 你现在到底是什么 |
[10:42] | A courier. | 我是信差 |
[10:45] | I have no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[10:46] | Only money. | 只送钱 |
[10:48] | They have men at the border, | 他们在边境有同伙 |
[10:50] | I drive through, deliver the package, | 我开车过去 把包裹送到 |
[10:51] | and then I come back home. | 然后开车回家 |
[10:55] | I pose as a mom. | 我就像一个母亲 |
[10:57] | So ironic. | 真讽刺 |
[10:59] | I always wanted kids. | 我一直想要孩子 |
[11:02] | You never did, though, and look at you. | 但你从来不想 看看你现在这样 |
[11:05] | So your brother get you into this? | 所以是你哥哥把你卷进来的 |
[11:09] | I carry his debt. | 我帮他还债 |
[11:12] | He get caught with his hand in the wrong man’s pocket? | 他是在盗窃的时候被抓的吗 |
[11:15] | Where’d he run off to this time? | 他这次逃走又是去干什么 |
[11:24] | You’re still protecting him. | 你还在保护他 |
[11:31] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:32] | I had that coming for a long time. | 我早就料到了 |
[11:36] | Well, I survived, and so did you. | 我活了下来 你也是 |
[11:44] | Just, please… | 只是 拜托 |
[11:46] | Please tell me you had nothin’ to do | 拜托告诉我你和后面 |
[11:47] | with those people locked up in the back. | 被锁着的这群人一点关系都没有 |
[11:49] | Oh, come on, Billy. | 拜托 比尔 |
[11:51] | I couldn’t live with myself. | 这样做我是不会原谅自己的 |
[11:52] | I was just picking up the money, and that’s it. | 我只是送钱 就这么简单 |
[11:55] | So, supposing I buy your story, | 假设我相信你的说法 |
[11:58] | what is it that you think I can do for you, Valeria? | 你觉得我能为你做什么呢 瓦莱里娅 |
[12:04] | I want out. | 我想全身而退 |
[12:16] | Is there anything you’d like to tell me? | 你有什么要告诉我的吗 |
[12:19] | That I love you more each day. | 我每天都爱你多一点 |
[12:25] | You’ve never mentioned this woman’s name to me before. | 你之前从未向我提过这个女人的名字 |
[12:28] | Ever. | 从来没有 |
[12:30] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[12:32] | We worked Narcotics out of Firestone. | 我们在费尔斯通外追捕毒贩 |
[12:35] | It’s a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[12:37] | I couldn’t tell you her name. | 我不能告诉你她的名字 |
[12:41] | She was an informant? | 她是线人吗 |
[12:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:48] | So she’s helped you and… | 所以她帮助了你然后 |
[12:50] | and now you need to help her. | 现在你需要帮助她 |
[12:52] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[12:54] | She got caught in a raid at a cartel house. | 她在突袭黑帮老巢的时候被捕了 |
[12:57] | She can’t go to jail. | 她不能进监狱 |
[12:58] | I can’t put her in the system. | 我不能让她的名字出现在系统里 |
[13:01] | And I don’t trust anybody but you. | 我除了你不相信任何人 |
[13:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:07] | We’re safe. | 我们很安全 |
[13:09] | And she is, too. | 她也是 |
[13:12] | Just gonna be one day | 将来会有一天 |
[13:14] | until I figure all this out. | 我会把这一切都搞清楚的 |
[13:19] | Was she ever more than an informant? | 她还有过比线人更重要的身份吧 |
[13:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:26] | Yes, she was. | 是 曾经有 |
[13:32] | Before you changed my life. | 在你改变我的人生之前 |
[13:53] | So, you like music? | 你喜欢听音乐吗 |
[13:56] | What the hell are you doing? | 你这是在干什么 |
[13:58] | I’m just askin’ you a question. | 我只是在问你问题 |
[13:59] | No, you’re makin’ small talk. | 不 你在试图闲聊 |
[14:02] | We have a shared history, Harris. | 我们有同样的经历 哈里斯 |
[14:03] | But it stays there, history. | 但历史停留在过去 |
[14:05] | I’m not your BFF. | 我不是你的永远的好朋友 |
[14:07] | I’m your T.O. Now. | 我现在是你的培训官 |
[14:08] | So we don’t talk about anything. | 所以我们什么都不会聊 |
[14:11] | Especially when you take your eyes off the street. | 尤其是当你眼睛不盯着街上的时候 |
[14:14] | When you asked your question, you were looking at me. | 你问问题的时候 你要看着我 |
[14:16] | Like you are now. | 就像你现在这样 |
[14:17] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 知道了 |
[14:20] | No small talk, got it. | 不闲聊 明白了 |
[14:21] | Your observational intelligence is what I care about. | 我在乎的是你的观察能力 |
[14:24] | What kinda partner you’ll be. | 你能成为什么样的搭档 |
[14:26] | What happens in here between us, isn’t the job. | 无论我们之间发生了什么 都与工作无关 |
[14:29] | 31 Adam handle, possible 918. | 呼叫31A 精神病人可能脱逃 |
[14:32] | 3700 West 120th Street, LA. | 洛城120西街 3700号 |
[14:34] | Naked Asian male running around inside department store. | 一名裸体的亚洲男性在百货商店里跑来跑去 |
[14:36] | Possibly under the influence. | 可能喝多了 |
[14:38] | 31 Adam responding. | 31A收到 |
[14:41] | Let’s see what you got. | 看看你学会了什么 |
[14:48] | Morning, honey. | 早安 宝贝 |
[14:56] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[15:02] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[15:06] | Sleep all right? | 睡得好吗 |
[15:08] | Not really, to be honest. | 说实话 并不好 |
[15:11] | Well, they’re playin’ my song. | 他们在叫我了 |
[15:15] | We’ll be fine. | 我们会没事的 |
[15:16] | You’re not working today? | 你今天不上班吗 |
[15:18] | No, I took the day off. | 不 我请了一天假 |
[15:19] | I can’t be rude to our guest. | 我不能对客人失礼 |
[15:21] | – That should be nice. – Yeah. | -你可真好 -当然 |
[15:23] | You ready, sir? | 你准备好了吗 长官 |
[15:24] | Dr. Reyes. | 雷耶斯医生 |
[15:26] | Hello. | 你好 |
[15:28] | Yeah, Bishop, we gotta go. We’re runnin’ late. | 毕肖 我们得走了 快迟到了 |
[15:31] | See ya. | 再见 |
[15:41] | Hey, Teresa. | 特蕾莎 |
[15:42] | Is, uh, something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[15:43] | Did I miss a meeting or something? | 我是不是错过了什么会议 |
[15:45] | No, it’s fine. | 没关系 |
[15:47] | Your voice doesn’t sound fine. | 你的口气听起来不像没关系 |
[15:48] | Can we talk someplace more private? | 我们能私下谈谈吗 |
[15:53] | This is the best I got. I’m sorry. | 我已经尽快赶来了 抱歉 |
[15:55] | It’s okay. Nicole came to my office today | 没关系 妮可今天来我办公室 |
[15:57] | with some news. | 告诉了我一些消息 |
[15:59] | Roberto and Camilla | 罗伯托和卡蜜拉 |
[16:00] | are having their parental rights terminated. | 正在解除他们的亲权 |
[16:02] | So, is that bad? We-we can’t adopt? | 这是坏事吗 我们不能领养他们了吗 |
[16:05] | On the contrary, they’re cleared for adoption. | 恰恰相反 他们说可以被领养 |
[16:07] | I need to find Roberto and Camilla the right home | 我得在接下来几个月内 |
[16:08] | in the next few months. | 为他们找到合适的家 |
[16:10] | Wow, that was fast. | 真够快的 |
[16:11] | You got an amazing letter from Sheriff Hollister. | 霍利斯特警长给你寄来了一封惊喜信 |
[16:13] | And since they’ve been in your care, | 既然是你一直在照顾他们 |
[16:15] | I’m just doing my due diligence. | 我也只是例行调查而已 |
[16:16] | You still interested? | 你还有兴趣吗 |
[16:18] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[16:19] | This is a big decision. | 这是个很重大的决定 |
[16:20] | I have a list of potential candidates. | 我有一张潜在候选人的列表 |
[16:22] | So if you need time to discuss it… | 如果你们需要时间讨论一下 |
[16:24] | No. | 不用 |
[16:24] | Well, maybe just a little. | 或许谈一小会儿 |
[16:26] | You should talk to each other, | 你们俩应该谈谈 |
[16:28] | the kids, and get back to me. | 谈谈孩子 然后告诉我结果 |
[16:30] | If you’re not ready to adopt, | 如果你们还没准备好领养 |
[16:32] | then we can find a new temporary home. | 我们可以为他们找一个临时的新家 |
[16:38] | We can’t let them go. | 我们不能让他们走 |
[16:39] | I can’t do that. | 我办不到 |
[16:40] | No, neither can I. | 我也办不到 |
[16:42] | You and I both know it hasn’t been easy, right? | 我们都知道这一路并不容易 对吗 |
[16:44] | And you’ve been here, Cade. You know how they feel. | 你也经历过 凯德 你明白他们的感受 |
[16:47] | I know. | 我明白 |
[16:49] | And I don’t want them to feel that way anymore. | 我不希望他们再有这种感受了 |
[16:51] | Right. And we may want them, but we need to be honest. | 没错 我们是想领养他们 但我们得坦诚点 |
[16:54] | Given everything that they’ve been through, | 考虑到他们经历的一切 |
[16:56] | do they really want us? | 他们想和我们在一起吗 |
[17:01] | Her name’s Valeria Ceballos. | 她的名字叫瓦莱里娅·塞巴洛斯 |
[17:04] | Met her when I was just a deputy, | 遇到她的时候我还是副警长 |
[17:06] | working Narcotics in South LA. | 在南洛杉矶追捕毒贩 |
[17:08] | The old Firestone beat? | 以前的费尔斯通地区吗 |
[17:10] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[17:11] | She had family ties to FS-13, | 她的家人和FS-13有关系 |
[17:13] | became my informant. | 于是她成了我的线人 |
[17:17] | That turned into somethin’ a little more. | 然后我们的关系就进一步发展了 |
[17:19] | I am familiar with the pitfalls of a workplace romance. | 我很熟悉办公室恋情的陷阱 |
[17:23] | You know, over in my former profession, | 在我以往的工作经历中 |
[17:25] | there was always that added layer of, | 我总是会多想一层 |
[17:28] | “Is this person I’m sleeping with a spy?” | “和我睡觉的人是间谍吗” |
[17:30] | Valeria’s not a spy. | 瓦莱里娅不是间谍 |
[17:32] | You can trust her? | 你可以相信她吗 |
[17:34] | As an informant. | 作为线人 可以相信 |
[17:37] | I think we might’ve dated the same person. | 说不定我们泡过同一个人 |
[17:41] | Don’t you wish we could go back to the way things were? | 难道你不希望我们可以回到从前吗 |
[17:44] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[17:45] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:46] | This is weird. | 感觉好奇怪 |
[17:48] | You know, I’m sure if my ex-boyfriend came to spend the night, | 如果我的前男友来过夜的话 |
[17:51] | it would…it would be weird. | 肯定会很奇怪 |
[17:55] | So what kinda guys did you date before him? | 在他之前 你和什么样的人约过会 |
[17:58] | Or is that too personal? | 还是说这个问题太私密了 |
[18:00] | No. | 不 |
[18:01] | Macho. | 猛男 |
[18:03] | Kinda bad boys. | 那种坏小子 |
[18:04] | So you married one. | 所以你嫁给了一个坏小子 |
[18:06] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[18:08] | You two are a good match. | 你们俩很般配 |
[18:10] | You have something we didn’t. | 你们之间有我们没有的东西 |
[18:16] | Love. | 爱 |
[18:18] | Too much or not enough? | 太夸张了 还是有点低调 |
[18:20] | Oh, my God, that’s beautiful. | 天哪 真好看 |
[18:22] | Oh, I don’t wanna get involved, | 我不想掺和进来 |
[18:23] | but that’s beautiful. | 不过确实好看 |
[18:25] | Who cooked? | 谁做的饭 |
[18:26] | I did. I cook. | 我做的 |
[18:28] | Chilaquiles. They’re good. | 玉米片 很好吃 |
[18:29] | What? | 什么 |
[18:30] | Stop acting crazy. Here. | 别疯疯颠颠的 给你 |
[18:33] | Oh, speaking of crazy, | 说到疯狂 |
[18:35] | tell me a story about my dad. | 给我讲讲爸爸的故事 |
[18:36] | I mean, you worked with him, right? | 你和他共事过 对吗 |
[18:37] | He had to have done something loco. | 他肯定做过一些疯狂的事 |
[18:40] | Let Valeria finish her breakfast. | 先让瓦莱里娅吃早饭 |
[18:44] | Something loco. | 疯狂的事 |
[18:50] | So… | 是这样 |
[18:52] | one night I was working undercover with your dad. | 有一天晚上 我在和你爸爸一起当卧底 |
[18:57] | Cool. Keep going. | 不错 接着说 |
[18:59] | There was this drug deal that was about to go down. | 马上就要发生一起毒品交易 |
[19:03] | And I told your father, “Let me handle it.” | 我和你爸爸说 “让我来搞定” |
[19:05] | I was trying to protect my brother. | 我是想保护我哥哥 |
[19:08] | He hated that we were poor, and he started dealing. | 他恨我们是穷人 所以他开始贩毒 |
[19:13] | So I confronted them. | 于是我去和他们当面对质 |
[19:16] | And? | 然后呢 |
[19:17] | And… | 然后 |
[19:19] | I found myself on the receiving end of a fist. | 他们给了我一拳 |
[19:25] | They beat me, | 他们打我 |
[19:27] | wanting to know where my brother was. | 只是想知道我哥哥的下落 |
[19:28] | And just when I thought I was gonna die, | 就当我以为自己会死的时候 |
[19:32] | your dad arrived. | 你爸爸来了 |
[19:33] | Terrible fight. | 场面很惨烈 |
[19:35] | They broke my nose, | 他们打断了我的鼻子 |
[19:37] | he got stabbed… | 他被捅了 |
[19:40] | but he did not give up. | 但他没有放弃 |
[19:43] | He saved my life from those creeps. | 他从那些疯子手下救了我的命 |
[19:46] | And he saved my brother, too. | 他也救了我哥哥 |
[19:48] | So I had to save your dad. | 所以我必须要救你爸爸 |
[19:49] | I took him to the hospital that night. | 我那天晚上带他去了医院 |
[19:51] | To the ER. | 去了急诊室 |
[19:52] | And because I was his informant | 因为我是他的线人 |
[19:54] | I couldn’t go in and be seen. | 我不能被别人看到 所以我不能进去 |
[19:56] | Feels like yesterday. | 仿佛还是昨天一样 |
[19:58] | The night he was stabbed, that’s… | 他被捅的那天晚上 |
[20:01] | that’s the night he met me. | 是他遇见我的那天晚上 |
[20:05] | It was. | 是的 |
[20:11] | How we doin’? | 怎么样了 |
[20:12] | We’re compiling interviews from our victims | 我们正在整理受害者的口供 |
[20:14] | and our coyote’s been down in the box all night, | 我们的人贩子整晚都被关在里面 |
[20:17] | but won’t say anything more than “lawyer.” | 但除了”我要律师”之外什么都不说 |
[20:19] | Then there’s you-know-who. | 然后那位就出现了 |
[20:21] | What’s DHS got on this coyote? | 国土安全部查到他什么了 |
[20:23] | We have a name? | 有嫌疑人吗 |
[20:24] | Yeah, four. | 有 四个 |
[20:26] | He’s not answering to any of ’em. | 他一个也不回答 |
[20:28] | And the victims won’t talk | 受害者也不会开口 |
[20:29] | ’cause they have families back home | 因为他们家里还有家人 |
[20:31] | who will pay the price. | 会为此付出代价 |
[20:32] | Afraid so. | 恐怕是这样的 |
[20:33] | According to his tats, | 根据他身上的纹身 |
[20:34] | this guy is FS-13. | 这个人是FS-13的 |
[20:36] | Or was. | 或者曾经是 |
[20:38] | Possibly graduated to cartel. | 可能和黑帮有关系 |
[20:41] | I can hear you thinking, brother. | 我知道你在想什么 兄弟 |
[20:44] | I’m thinking I need a favor. | 我在想我需要帮助 |
[20:48] | Bill Hollister needs help? | 比尔·霍利斯特需要帮助吗 |
[20:49] | One of the folks we snatched up in the raid yesterday | 昨天我们在突袭行动中抓捕的一个人 |
[20:52] | was an informant. | 是位线人 |
[20:53] | One of mine from the old days. | 我之前的一位线人 |
[20:55] | Now I believe the asset could help us | 我相信这位无形的资产可以帮我们 |
[20:57] | work up the food chain on this, | 理清人贩子的交易链 |
[20:58] | but they want out. | 但他们想全身而退 |
[21:00] | Federal protection, new ID, | 联邦保护 新的身份 |
[21:03] | and that’s more up your alley. | 这些更像是你的管辖范围 |
[21:05] | We have a lot of informants. | 我们有许多线人 |
[21:07] | We can’t strike a deal with everyone. | 我们不能和每个人都达成协议 |
[21:08] | It sets a dangerous precedent with the department. | 这会给警局树立一个危险的先例 |
[21:11] | Give it to one, | 给一个人特权 |
[21:13] | they all want to leverage that. | 其他人便都想利用特权 |
[21:14] | Well, not all. Just this one. | 不是所有人 就这一个人 |
[21:16] | This informant helped us with tons of drug cases over the years. | 这些年 这个人帮助我们解决了许多毒品案子 |
[21:20] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[21:21] | It’s a she. | 是名女性 |
[21:23] | And that shouldn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[21:24] | But it always does, doesn’t it? | 但这一直很重要 不是吗 |
[21:26] | You gonna help or not? | 你帮不帮我 |
[21:28] | How would you put this? | 你打算怎么办呢 |
[21:31] | You’ll owe me one, Bill. | 你欠我一个人情 比尔 |
[21:33] | Well, make it two. | 算两个吧 |
[21:35] | And I never forget, Jerry. | 我永远不会忘记 杰瑞 |
[21:43] | So, you just wandered into a cartel house | 你溜进了黑帮的老巢 |
[21:46] | full of cash and guns, | 里面全是现金和枪 |
[21:47] | with 20 people locked up in a shed out back, | 还有20个人被关在后面的箱子里 |
[21:49] | and you had no idea what was going on? | 而你却不知道发生了什么 |
[21:52] | No. | 不 |
[21:52] | That’s your story. | 这是你猜的 |
[21:55] | All I said was… | 我只说了 |
[21:57] | “Get me my lawyer.” | “叫我的律师过来” |
[22:00] | So his lawyer here yet? | 他的律师到了吗 |
[22:02] | held up in the lobby. | 在大厅里耽搁了 |
[22:03] | Those damn elevators keep breaking down. | 那些破电梯总是坏 |
[22:11] | Where’s my lawyer? | 我的律师在哪 |
[22:13] | Running late. | 迟到了 |
[22:14] | You good at math? | 你数学好吗 |
[22:16] | Cartel lawyers are. | 黑帮的律师数学很好 |
[22:18] | Some high-grade calculus crap. | 一些高年级的微积分 |
[22:20] | The hell you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[22:22] | Your lawyer’s not just figuring out his fee, | 你的律师不只计算他的费用 |
[22:24] | or your bail, | 或是你的保释金 |
[22:25] | which won’t be small. | 而这笔钱不会很小 |
[22:26] | No, he…he’s probably delayed doing some ciphering. | 他可能在算数 所以迟到了 |
[22:31] | Cost benefit analysis for the jefe. | 给黑帮老大的成本收益分析 |
[22:33] | I want my lawyer. | 我想要我的律师 |
[22:35] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[22:36] | ‘Cause he’s wondering if he wants you, I bet. | 因为我打赌 他在想他要不要给你辩护 |
[22:38] | I mean, you really worth the time and effort, | 你是真值得他付出时间和精力 |
[22:41] | or is it easier just to drive you out into the desert, | 还是开车拉你去沙漠里 |
[22:43] | put a bullet in your head, | 一枪打穿你的脑袋 |
[22:45] | and let the buzzards do their work? | 剩下的工作都交给秃鹫 哪个更容易呢 |
[22:47] | They call that a sky burial. | 他们管这叫”天葬” |
[22:50] | Great name, huh? | 名字挺好 |
[22:51] | Hell of a way to go. | 是个很痛苦的过程 |
[22:55] | Now, let me go find you that lawyer. | 我现在去给你找律师 |
[23:03] | He’s antsy. | 他很焦虑 |
[23:05] | He’s gonna go straight to his boss, | 他要直接找到他的老板 |
[23:06] | try to set things right. | 试着把事情弄好 |
[23:08] | Kick him loose, put eyes on him. | 把他铐子解开 盯着他 |
[23:10] | – Okay. – Sheriff. | -好 -警长 |
[23:11] | Got a text from London. | 收到了伦敦的信息 |
[23:12] | He’s got DHS, wants to talk to you. | 他联系上了国土安全部 想和你谈谈 |
[23:15] | That was fast. | 这么快 |
[23:16] | Holding a favor over you is motivating. | 帮你的忙算是一种激励 |
[23:19] | Sheriff, this is Agent Marquez from DHS. | 警长 这位是国土安全部的马科斯探员 |
[23:23] | The undersheriff tells me you have a witness | 这位行政助理告诉我你有一位证人 |
[23:25] | who seeks cooperation. | 寻求合作 |
[23:26] | That’s right. | 是这样的 |
[23:27] | We can certainly make arrangements for relocation, | 我们可以给她安排新的地方 |
[23:30] | a new identity. | 新的身份 |
[23:31] | But? | 但是呢 |
[23:31] | We would need significant information on the human trafficking. | 我们需要有关贩卖人口的重要信息 |
[23:34] | That’s just our main area of concern. | 这是我们主要关心的问题 |
[23:36] | How significant? | 有多重要 |
[23:37] | Names from both sides of the border. | 边境两边嫌犯的名字 |
[23:38] | Shot callers. Not just soldiers. | 指挥官 不仅仅是下属 |
[23:41] | So she delivers that, and you give her a new life? | 她给你这些信息 你就给她新生命吗 |
[23:45] | Once I can determine her information is credible, | 一旦我确定她的信息是可靠的 |
[23:47] | absolutely. | 当然可以 |
[23:51] | Let’s shake on it. | 那就这么说定了 |
[24:06] | Smooth moves. | 毫无破绽 |
[24:07] | Shut up. | 得了吧 |
[24:20] | All right, let’s see if this dog hunts. | 我们看看这只狗会不会狩猎 |
[24:35] | I don’t drink. | 我不喝酒 |
[24:37] | Well, in this job, you’re gonna learn. | 在这项工作里 你要学会喝酒 |
[24:39] | You got to. | 你必须喝 |
[24:40] | Charlie, I’m gonna need to see some ID on this one. | 查理 我需要看这个人的证件 |
[24:43] | Oh, he’s still on watch. | 他还在执勤 |
[24:44] | Babyface will have a club soda. | 给这个帅小伙来杯苏打水 |
[24:46] | I’ll have the same. | 我也来一杯 |
[24:47] | Welcome to the family. | 欢迎加入这个大家庭 |
[24:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:49] | Yeah, Charlie is, uh, one tough– | 查理是个难搞的… |
[24:51] | Just shut up and sit down. | 闭嘴坐下吧 |
[24:55] | All right, this is Vegas. | 这里是维加斯 |
[24:57] | What you see in here, stays in here. | 你在这里看到的 出去不要乱说 |
[25:01] | Stop lookin’ around. | 别再四处环顾了 |
[25:02] | I’m just working on my observational intelligence. | 我只是在训练我的观察能力 |
[25:06] | Did you have a TV in your family room growing up? | 你小时候起居室里有电视吗 |
[25:09] | I didn’t really watch TV. | 我不看电视 |
[25:11] | – I’m a big reader, though. – Mm-hmm. Figures. | -但我喜欢看书 -猜到了 |
[25:13] | All right, babyface, this is your family room, | 好吧 帅小伙 这里就是你的起居室 |
[25:15] | and this bar right here? | 这里的吧台 |
[25:17] | That’s your TV. | 就是你的电视 |
[25:20] | We come in after a shift and gather around. | 我们下班之后会聚在这里 |
[25:22] | But you gotta earn your way in. | 但你要自己争取进来的机会 |
[25:24] | How? | 怎么争取 |
[25:25] | Trust. | 信任 |
[25:26] | Do your job, | 每天在外面 |
[25:28] | the right way, every day out there, | 以正确的方式 做好你的工作 |
[25:30] | then you get to walk in here. | 然后你就能进来这里了 |
[25:33] | And when they see you, | 他们看你的时候 |
[25:35] | they see you as family. | 会把你当作自己的家人 |
[25:39] | Like Luna. | 就像卢纳 |
[25:42] | Damn straight. | 没错 |
[25:46] | And like your father, too. | 也像你父亲一样 |
[25:50] | Yeah, I’m gonna make ’em proud. | 我会让他骄傲的 |
[25:53] | Yeah, we’ll see. | 我们等着那一天 |
[25:56] | All right, eat up, I’m buying. | 好了 快吃吧 我请客 |
[25:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:01] | It is the least I could do. | 这是我最起码能做的 |
[26:03] | You did have to tackle a sweaty naked man. | 你要处理一个汗流浃背的裸男 |
[26:10] | Miss Ceballos, in signing this, you agree to provide | 塞巴洛斯小姐 签了这个 意味着你同意提供 |
[26:13] | detailed information about the criminal organization | 这个你曾经工作过的犯罪组织的 |
[26:15] | that was your employer. | 详细信息 |
[26:16] | Once we have vetted that information | 一旦我们审查这些信息 |
[26:18] | and found it to be credible, | 发现是可靠的 |
[26:19] | you will officially enter | 你就会正式加入 |
[26:20] | the Federal Witness Protection Program. | 联邦证人保护计划 |
[26:22] | Do you agree? | 你同意吗 |
[26:28] | This is your chance. | 这是你的机会 |
[26:30] | Give ’em everything. | 把一切告诉他们吧 |
[26:32] | I’m nervous. | 我很紧张 |
[26:34] | Well, then it matters. | 说明这很重要 |
[26:35] | The decision’s up to you. | 决定权在你 |
[26:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:58] | Let’s begin. | 开始吧 |
[27:00] | First, tell us about the money. | 首先跟我们说说那笔钱 |
[27:01] | I don’t count it, I just know it’s a lot. | 我没数 但我知道有很多 |
[27:05] | Okay, I… | 好吧 我… |
[27:06] | My last package was 1.2. | 我的上一包是120 |
[27:08] | – Million? – Their money is everywhere. | -万吗 -他们的钱分散在各处 |
[27:11] | I mean, what I carry is just like a… | 我带走的钱就像是 |
[27:13] | grain of sand on the beach. | 沙滩上的一粒沙子 |
[27:15] | It’s endless. | 数不完的钱 |
[27:20] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[27:24] | These men were soldiers for the cartel. | 这些人是黑帮成员 |
[27:27] | I don’t know them well. | 我不太认识他们 |
[27:28] | Keep going. | 继续 |
[27:37] | This man is… | 这个人是 |
[27:39] | Ernesto Diaz. | 欧内斯托·迪亚兹 |
[27:43] | He’s a boss for the cartel in Los Angeles. | 他是黑帮在洛杉矶的老大 |
[27:47] | He gives you the cash that you drive down to Juarez? | 你送去华瑞兹市的钱是他给你的吗 |
[27:51] | And you’ve seen this man with the victims? | 你见过这个人和受害者在一起吗 |
[27:53] | The immigrants? | 那些移民 |
[27:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:01] | Ever see him kill someone? | 你见过他杀人吗 |
[28:05] | My brother. | 我的哥哥 |
[28:18] | Yo. Talk to me. | 跟我说说情况 |
[28:19] | We got a solid ID on the coyote. | 人贩子的身份已确定 |
[28:21] | Ernesto Diaz. | 欧内斯托·迪亚兹 |
[28:23] | He’s cartel brass. | 他是贩毒集团老大 |
[28:24] | You want us to rip him right now? | 你想让我们现在把他抓起来吗 |
[28:26] | See where he takes you. | 看看他会把你带到哪儿 |
[28:27] | I want updates. | 随时向我报告 |
[28:28] | Copy. | 收到 |
[28:30] | Looks like we got a live one. | 看起来我们找到活的了 |
[28:32] | Guess we’ll see for how long. | 看看我们能有多久 |
[28:34] | I just need to make a few calls and then… | 我需要打几通电话 |
[28:36] | we’ll leave your old life behind. | 然后你就可以和以前的生活再见了 |
[28:39] | I’ll let you know when we’re ready to roll. | 我们准备好了通知你 |
[28:42] | Sheriff, the kings are ready. | 警长 档案准备好了 |
[28:47] | Did Valeria give you what you needed? | 瓦莱里娅把需要的东西给你了吗 |
[28:48] | It’s not what I needed. | 那不是我需要的 |
[28:50] | It’s what she needed. | 那是她需要的 |
[28:52] | But, yeah. | 不过 给了 |
[28:53] | I wanted to give you all some updates on the raid. | 我想向大家通报突袭行动的新进展 |
[28:56] | The one we don’t have funds to pay for, | 是那个我们没有资金开展 |
[28:58] | the one you didn’t have the authority to execute? | 而且你无权执行的行动吗 |
[29:01] | Oh, I disagree. | 我看不是 |
[29:03] | She gave me the authority. | 她赋予了我权力 |
[29:05] | And so did she. | 还有她 |
[29:06] | And this little boy. | 还有这个小男孩 |
[29:07] | I’ve got more pictures here of other people if you’d like. | 如果你们想看 我还有其他人的照片 |
[29:10] | You’ve made your point, Sheriff. | 你已经说得够清楚了 警长 |
[29:13] | You talk about oversight. | 你嘴上说着监管 |
[29:15] | But you don’t get to see what we see out there. | 但你不知道我们看见了什么 |
[29:17] | We’re giving these people a second chance. | 我们是在给这些人第二次机会 |
[29:20] | That means something. | 这很有意义 |
[29:21] | When lives are at stake, | 在生死攸关之时 |
[29:22] | I don’t think about budgets or bottom lines. | 我不考虑预算或是底线 |
[29:25] | I find that remark offensive. | 你这番话冒犯到我了 |
[29:26] | Well, you’ll get over it. | 你忍着吧 |
[29:28] | ‘Cause given our success, | 鉴于我们的成功 |
[29:30] | Homeland Security has taken a keen interest | 国土安全部对我们的 |
[29:33] | in our human trafficking raids. | 人贩子突袭行动很感兴趣 |
[29:35] | They want in on the action. | 他们想加入行动 |
[29:37] | They’re gonna match | 他们提供给我们的资金 |
[29:38] | the federal money that we lost from ICE. | 与移民署那次损失的资金差不多 |
[29:41] | Thirty million. | 三千万美金 |
[29:43] | Now how’s that for open dialogue? | 现在我们可以谈谈了吧 |
[29:50] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[29:51] | Yeah. You got him? | 你抓到他了吗 |
[29:53] | I got his 20. | 我找到了他的位置 |
[29:54] | Where? | 在哪 |
[29:56] | Bell Gardens, down by the river. | 贝尔花园 在河边 |
[29:58] | Ernesto’s inside having a little confab | 欧内斯托就在里面 |
[29:59] | with his narco buddies. | 和他的毒贩朋友们密谈 |
[30:01] | We could use a little back up. | 我们需要援助 |
[30:03] | I’ll send the cavalry. | 我这就派装甲部队去 |
[30:04] | Copy. | 收到 |
[30:31] | How we lookin’? | 我们看上去如何 |
[30:33] | It looks like a legitimate business. | 像是做正当生意的 |
[30:35] | Liquor distributor. | 烈酒经销商 |
[30:36] | Paso Seguro. | 帕索·塞古罗 |
[30:38] | It’s hard to tell how many guys are in there | 很难看出里面有多少人 |
[30:39] | but we saw Ernesto go in. | 但我们看到欧内斯托进去了 |
[30:41] | Now, that place has cameras all over | 这地方到处都是摄像头 |
[30:42] | and obviously we don’t wanna be made, so… | 我们绝对不想被看到 |
[30:46] | You got room for one more in there? | 里面还能再进去一个人吗 |
[30:49] | Not today, Bill. Someone needs to be sheriff. | 今天不行 比尔 得有人来当警长 |
[30:51] | And stay sheriff. | 一直当警长 |
[30:52] | Well, I could still kick your ass. Remember that. | 我还是能收拾你的 记住 |
[30:55] | Never forget. | 从没忘记 |
[30:56] | Okay, he’s one, two, three, four, | 好了 一 二 三 四 |
[30:59] | five, six, seven, eight. | 五 六 七 八 |
[31:01] | Let’s go. | 行动 |
[31:04] | I swear, I didn’t. | 我发誓 我没有 |
[31:09] | My reposado, 93 points | 我的微陈龙舌兰酒 |
[31:12] | in the last issue of Wine Spectator. | 在上期《葡萄酒观察家》中拿了九十三分 |
[31:16] | It’s the details | 正是细节 |
[31:17] | that make all the difference. | 决定了差异 |
[31:20] | And your dumb ass… | 而你这个蠢货 |
[31:22] | got caught with a bunch of poor farmers | 和一帮穷农民一起被抓了起来 |
[31:25] | locked in a shed. | 被关在了工棚里 |
[31:28] | For what, a few thousand dollars? | 为了什么 几千美金吗 |
[31:31] | Tell me what they know. | 告诉我他们知道什么 |
[31:33] | Nothing. | 什么都不知道 |
[31:36] | I told them nothing. | 我什么都没说 |
[31:40] | I wanna believe you, Ernesto. | 我想相信你 欧内斯托 |
[31:43] | I really do. | 真的 |
[31:47] | But Jorge… | 但豪尔赫 |
[31:50] | he thinks you’re lying. | 他觉得你在说谎 |
[31:57] | The only one who could have told them anything is that perra. | 唯一一个可能出买你的是那个婊子 |
[32:05] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么 |
[32:06] | Valeria. | 瓦莱里娅 |
[32:13] | Sheriffs! Get down! | 警察 趴下 |
[32:15] | Get down now! | 趴下 |
[32:18] | Stay down. | 趴下别动 |
[32:23] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[32:25] | Sheriffs! Get down now! | 警察 快趴下 |
[32:26] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[32:27] | Baje las armas. | 没有武器 |
[32:33] | Eyes up out there, we have a rabbit out the 3-side. | 外面注意 嫌犯从南边逃出去了 |
[33:48] | I tried to get you to talk earlier. | 我之前想让你开口 |
[33:50] | I’m here to listen now. | 现在我听着呢 |
[33:54] | We… are everywhere. | 我们无处不在 |
[33:59] | We’ll find that bitch. | 我们会找到那个婊子的 |
[34:05] | Hey! Stay with me. | 别晕过去 |
[34:27] | I don’t suppose you have anything to say | 我觉得在你油嘴滑舌的律师出现之前 |
[34:28] | before your fancy lawyer shows up | 你没什么话可说 |
[34:30] | and we all play our parts. | 我们各司其职就好 |
[34:31] | Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. | 你好 我叫伊尼戈·蒙托亚 |
[34:35] | You killed my father. | 你杀了我父亲 |
[34:37] | Prepare to die. | 准备去死吧 |
[34:50] | Um, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[34:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:06] | I always wondered if you were okay. | 我一直担心你是否平安 |
[35:11] | I felt guilty. | 我很内疚 |
[35:15] | I wanted closure, but, uh… | 我想和你结束 但是 |
[35:17] | not like this. | 不是像这样 |
[35:19] | I get a chance at a new life, thanks to you. | 多亏你我才有机会过上新生活 |
[35:23] | The one where I made the right choices. | 在你身上我做出了正确选择 |
[35:27] | All our choices got us here. | 是我们的选择让我们走到了今天 |
[35:30] | And now you get to start again. | 你现在可以重新开始了 |
[35:33] | Just do me one last favor. | 再帮我最后一个忙 |
[35:36] | Don’t forget about me. | 别忘了我 |
[35:38] | Legally speaking, I have to. | 严格来讲 我必须忘了你 |
[35:44] | But I won’t. | 但我不会的 |
[35:46] | I wouldn’t be where I am now if I hadn’t meet you. | 如果我没遇到你 我也不会变成现在这样 |
[35:49] | You’ll always be a part of me. | 你永远是我的一部分 |
[35:53] | Same here. | 我也是 |
[35:57] | I got the scars to prove it. | 我身上的伤疤可以为我证明 |
[36:16] | You called in the tip on that house, didn’t you? | 是你打电话举报的那座房子 对吗 |
[36:19] | Wasn’t just meant to be. | 不是命中注定的 |
[36:23] | Oh, but it was. | 不过是的 |
[36:28] | Valeria. | 瓦莱里娅 |
[36:30] | I am gonna miss that name, you know. | 我会想念这个名字的 |
[36:34] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[36:46] | Goodbye, Billy. | 再见 比尔 |
[36:48] | No looking back now. | 不要再回头了 |
[37:15] | Thank you for coming down. | 感谢你能过来 |
[37:16] | I hope I didn’t screw up any plans. | 我希望没打扰到你的生活 |
[37:18] | Sir, you know I would have told you if you had. | 长官 如果打扰到我会告诉你的 |
[37:20] | True. You would. | 没错 你会的 |
[37:22] | Took my trainee out for his first big boy drink. | 带我的实习生去喝他的第一杯酒 |
[37:26] | I remember mine. | 我还记得我的第一杯 |
[37:29] | How’s it going, by the way? | 进展怎么样 |
[37:30] | That’s what this is about? | 叫我来就是为了这个吗 |
[37:32] | Partly. | 一部分是 |
[37:34] | Well, what’s the other part? | 剩下一部分呢 |
[37:40] | I wouldn’t have put you and Joseph together. | 要是我 我不会把你和乔瑟夫放一起 |
[37:44] | Especially after what happened with Deputy Luna. | 特别是卢纳副警长的事情过去之后 |
[37:47] | Well, I’m moving past that. | 这件事我已经过去了 |
[37:50] | This is a new beginning for both of us. | 对我们俩来说都是全新的开始 |
[37:52] | If Harris works out. | 如果哈里斯想通的话 |
[37:55] | Given his personal connection with the sheriff, | 鉴于他和警长的私人关系 |
[37:56] | if he doesn’t work out, | 如果他没想通 |
[37:58] | the blowback falls on you. | 就会报复到你身上 |
[38:01] | He will work out. | 他会想通的 |
[38:04] | Well, if he doesn’t, I’m here to help. | 如果没有的话 你可以来找我帮忙 |
[38:06] | Let me know if there’s any issues or conflicts of interest | 如果你和哈里斯有任何问题或是利益冲突 |
[38:08] | you see with Harris. | 请告诉我 |
[38:09] | Or Sheriff Hollister. | 或者告诉霍利斯特警长 |
[38:12] | You want me to spy? | 你想让我当间谍吗 |
[38:13] | If that means looking out for yourself, | 如果这意味着照顾好你自己 |
[38:15] | the good of the department, | 对警局有益处 |
[38:17] | and that promotion you worked so hard for… | 以及你努力了这么久的晋升的话 |
[38:20] | yes. | 是的 |
[38:21] | That’s exactly what I want you to do. | 这正是我想让你做的 |
[38:23] | Understood. | 明白了 |
[38:30] | Enjoy the rest of your evening. | 好好享受今晚剩下的时光吧 |
[38:43] | Excuse me, miss? | 打扰一下 小姐 |
[38:44] | Can I get some service, possibly? | 能来服务我一下吗 |
[38:47] | No, move. | 不行 起来 |
[38:49] | Move. | 起开 |
[38:49] | Quit hoggin’ the bar. | 别霸占着吧台了 |
[38:51] | Look, man, I’m just trying to be nice. | 老兄 我只是想友善一点 |
[38:53] | They won’t serve boots here. | 他们这里不服务新兵蛋子 |
[38:54] | It’s just one of the many great traditions of the department. | 这是警局几大优良传统之一 |
[38:57] | Hey, Trey, can I get four mezcals in the corner? | 特雷 帮我拿四杯麦斯卡尔酒到角落那边 |
[39:00] | – You got it. – Thank you. | -没问题 -谢谢你 |
[39:06] | Hey, man, you wanna come over and drink with me and my boys? | 老兄 你想过来和我还有朋友们一起喝酒吗 |
[39:10] | Come on, I’ll get you set up right. | 来吧 我帮你安排 |
[39:14] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[39:16] | Harris. | 哈里斯 |
[39:18] | Joseph Harris. | 乔瑟夫·哈里斯 |
[39:19] | Joseph Harris. | 乔瑟夫·哈里斯 |
[39:20] | Well, it’s good to meet you, Joe. | 很高兴认识你 乔 |
[39:22] | Come on, follow me. | 来吧 跟我来 |
[39:44] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[39:51] | We thought you could use some company. | 我们觉得你需要人陪伴 |
[39:54] | You guys, always. | 你们总是这么贴心 |
[39:57] | Okay, I know this is like your man cave or whatever, | 我知道这里有点像你的男性私人空间之类的 |
[40:00] | but we got more important issues. | 但我们有更重要的事情 |
[40:02] | The quinceañera. | 成人礼 |
[40:06] | Yes, your daughter will become a woman. | 是的 你的女儿要长大成人了 |
[40:09] | Please don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[40:11] | Just get over it and dance. | 来跳舞吧 |
[40:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:19] | – One, two, three. Right? – Mom, count us off. | -一二三 对吗 -妈 数着点 |
[40:21] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[40:26] | Quick, low. There you go. | 快点 低点 没错 |
[40:33] | – How’s that? – It was good. Wait– | -怎么样 -很好 等等… |
[40:34] | – Oh, I’m going… – That was the same side again. | -我又… -又走到一边了 |
[40:36] | Wait. Okay, no, left. | 等等 好的 不 往左 |
[40:41] | Slow, quick, quick. | 慢 快 快 |
[40:44] | Slow, quick, quick. | 慢 快 快 |
[40:50] | All right, I’m going to Mom now. | 我要去找妈妈了 |
[40:52] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[41:01] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[41:05] | Is she? | 她呢 |
[41:06] | Yeah. | 也挺好 |
[41:09] | How about us? | 我们呢 |
[41:16] | Bulletproof. | 刀枪不入 |
[41:20] | I love you, baby. | 我爱你 宝贝 |
[41:24] | Okay, you guys, enough. | 好了你们 够了 |
[41:25] | Enough, no. Enough. | 够了 不 够了 |
[41:28] | We’re your parents. | 我们是你父母 |
[41:29] | – I’m… – Just a kiss. | -我… -就亲一下 |