时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Sergeant Hollister’s storied history | 霍利斯特警官在警局的传奇历史 |
[00:03] | with this department is well-known to this board. | 本庭已尽数悉知 |
[00:06] | Equally well-known is his history of recalcitrance, | 他的固执 不服从上级 |
[00:09] | insubordination, and disregard for the chain of command. | 以及不尊重指挥系统的历史 本庭也已悉知 |
[00:12] | Sergeant Hollister, let me make this clear for you. | 霍利斯特警官 我来跟你说清楚点 |
[00:14] | Did you or did you not warn residents of this community | 关于我们和移民署的联合行动 |
[00:16] | about our joint operation with ICE? | 你有没有警告过该社区的居民 |
[00:21] | I might’ve mentioned it. | 我可能提过 |
[00:22] | Bill, you jeopardized 30 million in federal grants. | 比尔 你的行为让三千万联邦拨款付之东流 |
[00:24] | Who the hell do you think you are, Sergeant Hollister? | 你以为你是谁 霍利斯特警官 |
[00:29] | I’m a lawman. | 我是个警察 |
[00:32] | Never took a dime. | 一分黑钱也没收过 |
[00:34] | Never put my hands on somebody unless I had to. | 除非迫不得已 否则不会对别人下手 |
[00:38] | Never pulled the trigger when there was another way. | 如果有别的办法 绝不会扣动扳机 |
[00:43] | You wanna hunt gangsters, human traffickers? | 你想追捕黑帮 人贩子 |
[00:46] | Well, I’m your huckleberry. | 我就是你的王牌 |
[00:49] | But you’re asking me to drag families from their homes | 但你们想让我拆散他们的家庭 |
[00:51] | so you can eat from the federal trough. | 就为了独吞联邦拨款 |
[00:55] | When did you lose your way, Jerry? | 你什么时候迷失了自我 杰瑞 |
[00:57] | At least I know what century it is. | 至少我知道现在是什么年代 |
[00:59] | Well, I swore the same oath he did. | 我和他立下了同样的誓言 |
[01:01] | I didn’t swear it to you. | 我并没有向你们宣誓 |
[01:03] | I swore it to them. | 而是向他们宣誓 |
[01:06] | And I don’t give a pinch of dry turd | 我一点也不在乎 |
[01:07] | how those folks got here. | 这些人是怎么来到这里的 |
[01:10] | We’re all immigrants. | 我们都是移民 |
[01:11] | I gave my word I’d protect them. | 我承诺过要保护他们 |
[01:14] | Even if it’s protecting them from you. | 哪怕是保护他们免受你们的迫害 |
[01:17] | Here’s the deal. | 这么说吧 |
[01:18] | You can tell Sheriff Bradford if he wants my star, | 你们可以告诉布拉福德警长 如果他想收回我的警星 |
[01:22] | he knows where to find me. | 他知道在哪找我 |
[01:26] | I come from a long line of lawmen. | 我出生于警察世家 |
[01:28] | My great, great, great granddad | 我的曾曾曾祖父 |
[01:30] | was one of the first Los Angeles Sheriff’s deputies | 是洛杉矶警长手下的第一批副警长之一 |
[01:32] | killed in the line of duty. | 在执行公务时殉职 |
[01:34] | He was shot by bandits right off Sunset, | 他在日落大道被土匪枪杀 |
[01:37] | just a cattle trail then. | 那时 日落大道还是土路 |
[01:39] | They say it was a hell of a gunfight. | 人们说 那里曾发生过很多枪战 |
[01:41] | But there’s no plaque, | 但是却没有纪念牌 |
[01:43] | nothing to mark the spot where he died. | 他牺牲的地点没有任何标记 |
[01:46] | Just one of those hot yoga places now. | 现在那里都修成了热瑜伽店 |
[01:51] | In pursuit of 211 suspects. | 正在追捕抢劫嫌犯 |
[01:52] | Shots fired. | 发生交火 |
[02:07] | 20 SAM suspect is southbound | 20S 疑犯向南逃窜 |
[02:08] | through the alley west of Delarosa. | 正在穿过德拉罗萨西部的小路 |
[02:10] | MED 833. Henry Sam in pursuit. | 骑警队 收到 HS正在追捕嫌犯 |
[02:14] | Westbound in the alley. | 正在小巷中向西前进 |
[02:16] | Heading towards Patricia and Third. | 正在前往派翠夏大道和第三大街交界处 |
[02:17] | Confirm. You said “Mounted Detail”? | 收到 你刚刚说了”骑警队”吗 |
[02:20] | Yee-haw. | 没错 |
[02:23] | Come on, baby, let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[02:44] | Shoot those pigs. | 打死那些蠢猪 |
[02:59] | Punch it. Let’s go! Come on, we gotta lose ’em. | 快加速 我们得甩掉他们 |
[03:39] | What’s that crazy fool doing? | 那个疯子在干什么 |
[04:09] | Hey, Hollister. | 霍利斯特 |
[04:14] | Oscar! | 奥斯卡 |
[04:22] | You want some? | 想吃枪子吗 |
[04:23] | Get down on the ground! | 跪下 |
[04:28] | What do you got, huh? | 你嘴里是什么 |
[04:35] | Bill, what did you do? | 比尔 你干了什么 |
[04:38] | Majors running point on this? | 重案组打算接手这起案子吗 |
[04:39] | Looks pretty major to me. | 在我看来算是重案 |
[04:41] | Well, I’m no detective, | 我不算是警探 |
[04:42] | but Pelon and the artist formerly known as Cisco there, | 但皮隆 还有那个以前叫西斯科的家伙 |
[04:46] | both from L.O.N. | 都是洛黑帮的人 |
[04:47] | Los Osos Negros. | 洛杉矶黑人帮 |
[04:49] | Driver seems like he was Upperlake mafia. | 司机好像是上湖区黑帮的人 |
[04:51] | Last guy’s in the wind. But I know him. | 最后一个人跑了 但我认识他 |
[04:54] | Oscar Villalobos. | 奥斯卡·维拉洛波斯 |
[04:56] | They call him Demon. He’s with the Cutdowns. | 人们称他为恶魔 他是砍帮的人 |
[04:58] | You ever heard of three rival gangs working together? | 你听说过三个敌对黑帮一起联手吗 |
[05:00] | Maybe it’s the score. | 也许是因为利益 |
[05:02] | Enough cheese, they set aside their differences. | 油水够大 能让他们放下仇恨 |
[05:06] | Cabriamex? Bank in Mexico. | 卡布里麦斯 墨西哥的银行 |
[05:09] | Pelon had this on him. | 皮隆的身上有这个 |
[05:12] | Some kinda cipher. | 像是某种暗号 |
[05:13] | Whatever it is, he didn’t want us havin’ it. | 无论是什么 他不希望这落到我们手上 |
[05:18] | Yo, everybody, move back. | 所有人 收队 |
[05:29] | Sergeant Hollister, Julius Fabian, County Attorney. | 霍利斯特警官 我是县检察官朱利叶斯·费比安 |
[05:32] | How you doin’, Julius? | 你好吗 朱利叶斯 |
[05:33] | I’m not sayin’ another word without my union rep present. | 我的工会代表不在场 我不会开口 |
[05:36] | You don’t get to ambush me | 只是一名副警长参与了枪击事件 |
[05:37] | after a deputy involved shooting. | 你们没必要伏击我 |
[05:40] | The guy over there, did you just dump him? | 是你开枪打倒了那个人吗 |
[05:41] | Union rep. | 工会代表 |
[05:43] | That’s not why we’re here. | 我们不是为这个来的 |
[05:44] | Oh, you just happened to be in the neighborhood? | 那你只是碰巧在附近吗 |
[05:46] | No, we’re here because of Sheriff Bradford. | 不 我们来是因为布拉福德警长 |
[05:47] | If Sheriff Bradford thinks his monkeys can intimidate me | 如果布拉福德警长觉得他的走狗可以吓唬我 |
[05:50] | into retiring… | 逼我退休的话… |
[05:51] | Sheriff Bradford suffered a serious heart attack | 下午早些时候 霍利斯特警长 |
[05:53] | earlier this afternoon. | 心脏病突发 |
[05:54] | He was pronounced dead at 1535 hours. | 于15时35分宣告死亡 |
[05:57] | – What? – And as it happens, | -什么 -因此 |
[05:59] | the Los Angeles County Charter– | 洛杉矶郡宪章… |
[06:00] | Which is 170 damn years old. | 170年前制定的 |
[06:02] | County Charter states that in the event | 洛杉矶郡宪章规定 |
[06:04] | that a duly elected sheriff dies in office, | 如果正式选出的警长在任期内去世 |
[06:06] | then the longest serving member of his mounted posse | 那么在他的队伍里服役时间最长的成员 |
[06:10] | shall serve as acting sheriff | 将会成为代理警长 |
[06:12] | until a new sheriff can be elected. | 直至选出新任警长 |
[06:14] | You gotta be kiddin’ me. | 你们不是在开玩笑吧 |
[06:16] | Bill, I wish we were. | 比尔 我也希望这是玩笑 |
[06:18] | Raise your right hand. | 举起你的右手 |
[06:24] | Repeat after me. | 跟着我说 |
[06:26] | I… state your name. | 我 你的名字 |
[06:27] | I, William Hollister… | 我 威廉·霍利斯特 |
[06:29] | Do solemnly swear to uphold the constitution of the United States. | 谨此庄严宣誓 我将维护美利坚合众国宪法 |
[06:32] | …do solemnly swear to uphold the constitution of the United States… | 谨此庄严宣誓 我将维护美利坚合众国宪法 |
[06:35] | And the constitution of the State of California. | 以及加利福尼亚州宪法 |
[06:37] | …and the constitution of the State of California. | 以及加利福尼亚州宪法 |
[06:39] | – So help me God. – So help me God. | -愿上帝保佑 -愿上帝保佑 |
[06:46] | – That’s it? – That’s it. | -就这样吗 -就这样 |
[06:48] | You’re the new sheriff of Los Angeles County. | 你现在是洛杉矶郡的新任警长 |
[06:52] | You’re fired. | 你被炒了 |
[06:58] | Sheriff Hollister. | 霍利斯特警长 |
[06:59] | Adios. | 拜拜了 |
[07:08] | Sheriff’s an elected official. | 警长是人民选出来的官员 |
[07:11] | Millions of people vote him in, honey. | 上百万人投票给他 宝贝 |
[07:11] | 洛杉矶郡 警长 | |
[07:13] | I’m no politician. | 我不是政客 |
[07:15] | Don’t I know it. | 我知道 |
[07:16] | Lift your chin a little. | 下巴抬起来 |
[07:17] | I’m wearing these things, why? | 我凭什么穿这一身制服 |
[07:20] | Because of some obscure rule that nobody remembers | 不过是150年前制订的 |
[07:22] | on a 150-year-old piece of paper. | 早已被人遗忘的晦涩条文 |
[07:25] | Probably says to pay me in tallow or pigs or something. | 可能规定了我的薪水就是牛油或猪崽之类的 |
[07:28] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[07:30] | How are you ever gonna keep me in this lavish lifestyle | 那你还怎么让我过奢华的生活 |
[07:32] | to which I’m accustomed to, hmm? | 我可是已经习惯了 |
[07:34] | You know what it’s like, that Brady Bunch episode, remember? | 你知道这像什么吗 还记得《脱线家族》吗 |
[07:36] | Where they make Greg the rock star, | 他们把格雷格包装成摇滚明星 |
[07:38] | ’cause he fits the suit? | 只是因为他穿西装好看 |
[07:39] | Well, I’m Johnny Bravo. | 我现在就是英勇强尼 |
[07:41] | That didn’t end well. | 下场可不好 |
[07:42] | If you ask me, I think whoever wrote that rule | 如果你问我的话 我觉得写下这条文的人 |
[07:45] | knew exactly what they were doing. | 非常清楚他在做什么 |
[07:47] | You don’t hand the job over to a judge or a lawyer. | 这项工作不能交给法官或者律师 |
[07:50] | Send a lawman. | 只能是警察 |
[07:52] | Someone who’s actually done the work. | 真正做过事的人 |
[08:00] | I wonder what Rick would think of Joseph | 瑞克看着乔瑟夫接自己的班时 |
[08:02] | following in his footsteps. | 不知他心里是怎么想的 |
[08:16] | You’re not going to school dressed like that. | 别穿成这样去学校 |
[08:18] | – Like what? – Like a feral Kardashian. | -什么样 -就像野猫卡戴珊那样 |
[08:20] | Like you just escaped some post-apocalyptic truck stop harem. | 就像你刚从世界末日后的货车里逃出来一样 |
[08:23] | Stop talking to me like I’m a suspect. | 和我说话的语气不要像对待嫌犯一样 |
[08:24] | Those aren’t Daisy Dukes, Maggie. | 这不像黛西·杜克 麦琪 |
[08:26] | Those aren’t even Miley Cyruses. | 连麦莉·塞勒斯都比不了 |
[08:27] | They lack the requisite surface area. | 缺少必要的外在条件 |
[08:29] | It’s a sash with delusions of grandeur. | 这种装扮就是自以为是 |
[08:32] | Babe? | 宝贝 |
[08:34] | She looks cute. | 她这样很好看 |
[08:35] | You remember how we talked about picking your battles? | 还记得我们商量过只打必要之战吗 |
[08:37] | Yeah, and I’m picking this one. | 对 我觉得这场很必要 |
[08:39] | What are you gonna do, arrest her? | 你想怎么样 逮捕她吗 |
[08:40] | I’m thinkin’ about it. | 正在考虑 |
[08:41] | Russian mafia’s out front. | 俄罗斯黑手党到了 |
[08:46] | Can I help you with something? | 有什么要我帮忙的 |
[08:48] | I’m your driver. | 我是你的司机 |
[08:49] | Deputy Bishop. | 毕肖副警长 |
[08:51] | Bill Hollister. | 比尔·霍利斯特 |
[08:53] | You sure you’re old enough to drive, Deputy Bishop? | 你确定到了合法驾龄吗 毕肖副警长 |
[08:55] | Dad jokes. | 这梗真老 |
[08:57] | I drive myself, thanks. | 我自己开车 谢谢你 |
[08:59] | Not an option, I’m afraid. | 恐怕你没得选 |
[09:00] | I’m also your personal security detail. | 我也是你的私人安全员 |
[09:04] | This is gonna be good. | 有好戏看了 |
[09:06] | What are you, a buck-oh-five after a big breakfast? | 你来干什么 吃完早饭出来散步吗 |
[09:09] | All due respect, Deputy. | 恕我直言 副警长 |
[09:10] | I don’t need a bodyguard. | 我不需要保安 |
[09:12] | I come with the stars, Sheriff. | 我也是警队的一员 警长 |
[09:14] | All right, give me the keys. | 好吧 钥匙给我 |
[09:16] | You’re not driving. It’s not a date. | 你不能开车 这不是约会 |
[09:18] | I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[09:26] | Welcome to the tenth floor, Sheriff. | 欢迎来到十层 警长 |
[09:28] | Can I just get your signature? | 能帮我签个字吗 |
[09:29] | The scowlers you can trust, | 愁眉苦脸的可以信任 |
[09:31] | the smilers you gotta worry about. | 笑面相迎的多留点心 |
[09:33] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢您 长官 |
[09:34] | Just ’cause a dog can shake hands doesn’t mean he won’t bite. | 会握手的狗不一定不咬人 |
[09:36] | – I thought we were all on the same team. – Oh, boy. | -我以为我们是一头的 -得了吧 |
[09:39] | We’re not? | 不是吗 |
[09:40] | Well, you got no idea what you’re walking into here. | 你还不知道这是什么地方 |
[09:42] | Tenth floor’s like the yard in Chino, | 十层就像奇诺市的小院子 |
[09:44] | you’re talking to one dude, | 你正在和一个人说话 |
[09:45] | his buddy comes up behind you with a shank, | 他的人可能拿着刀从背后突袭 |
[09:47] | turns your liver into pate. | 把你的肝捣成浆糊 |
[09:48] | Bill, welcome. | 比尔 欢迎 |
[09:49] | I see Bishop’s showing you around. | 我看到毕肖在给你做介绍 |
[09:51] | – Yeah. – Great. | -是的 -好极了 |
[09:51] | Listen, I know where most of the bodies are buried, | 我知道这个地方的秘密 |
[09:53] | so if you have any question… | 如果你有问题… |
[09:54] | I got a question. | 我有问题 |
[09:55] | What’s going on in there? | 里面在干什么 |
[09:57] | Risk Management compiled a list of 44 deputies | 风险管理部把最有可能 |
[10:00] | most likely to incur civil lawsuits. | 遭遇民事诉讼的44名副警长列了出来 |
[10:02] | We’re planning on transition them out of the field. | 我们计划把他们调离外勤岗位 |
[10:04] | You wanna pull 44 deputies out of the field | 你不想让这44名副警长去执外勤 |
[10:07] | because you’re afraid they might get sued? | 因为你害怕他们吃官司吗 |
[10:09] | I want more deputies in the field, | 我想让更多副警长去外面执勤 |
[10:11] | where they belong, where they can do their jobs. | 他们本该在外面 这样才能完成本职工作 |
[10:13] | How do you decide who makes the list? | 你们制订名单的依据是什么 |
[10:15] | Anyone with 16 or more categorical uses of force | 其中一条是 在三年内 |
[10:17] | within a three-year period, for one. | 确定使用武器超过16次的人 |
[10:20] | Well, I think… Jeez. | 那我… 天哪 |
[10:21] | – I must be, uh? – Rght at the top. | -那我一定是 -名列前茅 |
[10:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:26] | Shred these. | 把这些粉碎了 |
[10:27] | That’s a direct order. | 这是直接命令 |
[10:29] | So what was that about back there? | 刚才是什么情况 |
[10:32] | Jerry and I go way back. | 杰瑞和我过节很深 |
[10:36] | He knows where all the bodies are buried | 他知道这里的全部秘密 |
[10:37] | because he’s the one who buried them. | 因为这些秘密都是因他而起 |
[10:39] | Why are we here? | 我们为什么来这里 |
[10:40] | – It’s your office. – Oh, I know. Believe me. | -这是你的办公室 -我知道 相信我 |
[10:44] | Called on the carpet enough times over the years. | 这么多年来经常被叫来训斥 |
[10:47] | Aren’t you gonna sit down? | 你不打算坐下吗 |
[10:49] | What the hell for? | 坐下干什么 |
[10:51] | There’s no crooks in here. | 这里面又没有恶棍 |
[10:52] | No witnesses. No victims. | 没有目击者 没有受害者 |
[10:54] | Unless Villalobosis hiding under that desk, | 除非维拉洛波斯藏在那张桌子底下 |
[10:57] | there is currently nothing in here that interests me. | 否则这里没有一样吸引我的 |
[11:00] | Come on. Gotta deputize my godson. | 走 要去给我的干儿子授衔了 |
[11:02] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[11:08] | Attend! | 立正 |
[11:11] | What’s with all the press? | 这些媒体来干什么 |
[11:12] | Here to get a look at the new sheriff. | 来看新警长的 |
[11:20] | God. | 天啊 |
[11:22] | – He looks so much like Rick. – I Know. | -他长得真像瑞克 -我知道 |
[11:26] | Undersheriff. | 行政助理 |
[11:29] | Honey, this is Deputy Bishop. | 亲爱的 这是毕肖副警长 |
[11:31] | Practically perfect in every way. | 各方面都表现完美 |
[11:38] | My heart goes out to you, Deputy. | 我很同情你 副警长 |
[11:40] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢你 女士 |
[11:55] | Son… | 孩子… |
[11:59] | you’re the only one authorized to wear this. | 你是唯一一个被授予佩戴这个警徽的人 |
[12:04] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[12:06] | Neither do I. | 我也是 |
[12:11] | Cadets, attend! | 全体立正 |
[12:17] | Cadets, at ease! | 全体稍息 |
[12:31] | It ought to be Sheriff Bradford up here. | 站在这里的本应该是布拉福德警长 |
[12:37] | He and I had our differences, | 我和他有过分歧 |
[12:39] | though we wore the same star. | 虽然我们都佩戴着警星 |
[12:42] | Makes us family. | 这让我们成为家人 |
[12:45] | And that’s what’s happening here today. | 而今天也是这样 |
[12:53] | You’re all becoming part of a family. | 你们都将成为大家庭的一份子 |
[12:57] | With its own traditions… | 这里有传统… |
[13:00] | and skeletons. | 也有家丑 |
[13:04] | Look to your left and right. | 左右看一看 |
[13:07] | Come on, do it. | 来吧 看一看 |
[13:11] | They’re your family now. | 他们现在是你的家人了 |
[13:14] | You can count on ’em. | 你可以依靠他们 |
[13:16] | And you better make damn sure they can count on you. | 你最好确保他们也可以依靠你 |
[13:20] | You need three things to do this job. | 要做这项工作 你需要三样东西 |
[13:23] | A badge, | 警徽 |
[13:25] | a gun, | 枪 |
[13:28] | and what’s in your heart. | 以及内心的想法 |
[13:31] | Policy and procedure be damned. | 政策和制度都见鬼去吧 |
[13:34] | The end of the day, | 每天晚上 |
[13:35] | you gotta be able to look yourself in the mirror | 你们要看着镜中的自己 |
[13:38] | and ask… | 扪心自问 |
[13:40] | “Did I do everything I could have possibly done | “我有没有竭尽所能 |
[13:43] | to protect the innocent?” | 来保护无辜的人” |
[13:47] | This department | 这个警局 |
[13:49] | has lost its way. | 已经迷失了方向 |
[13:53] | Too many save asses | 明哲保身的人太多 |
[13:58] | and not enough ass kickers. | 却很少有敢于挑战制度的人 |
[14:02] | Show of hands… | 如果你们是为后者而来 |
[14:06] | who here falls in the latter category? | 请举手 |
[14:18] | Welcome to the Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department. | 欢迎加入洛杉矶郡警局 |
[14:40] | Thank you, guys. You did great. | 谢谢你们 做得好 |
[14:41] | It’s an honor, sir. | 我的荣幸 长官 |
[14:42] | – Great job. – Thank you, sir. | -做得好 -谢谢 长官 |
[14:48] | I didn’t think you’d come. | 没想到你会来 |
[14:49] | That isn’t why I’m here. | 我不是为这个来的 |
[14:51] | Joseph wants to be his father. | 约瑟夫想当他爸爸 |
[14:53] | And he isn’t. | 但他不是 |
[14:55] | I came to ask you to fire him. | 我是来求你解雇他 |
[14:57] | Laurie, I can’t do that. | 劳里 我做不到 |
[14:59] | Yes, you can. | 你可以的 |
[15:01] | You’re the Sheriff. | 你是警长 |
[15:02] | And you’re his godfather. | 你还是他的干爹 |
[15:04] | You’re supposed to look out for him. | 你应该照顾他的 |
[15:06] | Just like you were supposed to look out for my husband. | 就像你本应该照顾我丈夫的 |
[15:09] | Rick was your partner. | 瑞克是你的搭档 |
[15:11] | If you care anything about Joseph, | 如果你真的在乎约瑟夫 |
[15:13] | you will run him out of this godforsaken department | 你就应该在他被杀害之前 |
[15:15] | before he gets killed. | 把他赶出警局 |
[15:24] | So what do we call you now? | 我们现在要怎么叫你 |
[15:26] | – Bill. – That Bill? | -比尔 -那个比尔吗 |
[15:27] | Shouldn’t he be out kissing babies or something? | 他不是应该在外面拉票吗 |
[15:30] | Yeah, I heard him. Tell him to kiss my ass. | 我听到了 让他滚蛋 |
[15:31] | Then tell me about the armored car. | 然后跟我说说那个装甲车 |
[15:33] | Weird one. Armored car carried no cash. | 很奇怪 车上没有现金 |
[15:35] | Just documents from Cabriamex. | 只有卡布里麦斯的文件 |
[15:37] | Bank in Century City. | 世纪城的银行 |
[15:38] | Maybe these idiots hit the wrong truck. | 也许那些蠢货劫错卡车了 |
[15:40] | Villalobos ain’t that stupid. | 维拉洛波斯没有那么蠢 |
[15:42] | Those gangsters say how they cliqued up? | 那些匪徒交代他们如何互相勾结了吗 |
[15:44] | They called it “The Reckoning”. | 他们管这叫”清算” |
[15:45] | – Who’s calling the shots? – That’s the thing. | -谁在指挥 -这是重点 |
[15:47] | I don’t think these knuckleheads even know. | 我觉得那些蠢货自己都不知道 |
[15:48] | I think Oscar was the middleman. | 我觉得奥斯卡是中间人 |
[15:50] | How about the cipher on the paper? | 纸上的暗号调查得怎么样了 |
[15:52] | Nada. | 没结果 |
[15:52] | But if these gangs are changing the game, | 但如果这些帮派要改变现状的话 |
[15:54] | they could be drawing up new boundaries. | 他们可能会重新制定界限 |
[15:56] | My buddy works County. | 我朋友在郡里工作 |
[15:57] | Memory serves he’s got a friend | 记得他有个朋友 |
[15:59] | that might have a line on Villalobos. | 可能有个线人盯着维拉洛波斯 |
[16:01] | Move! | 走开 |
[16:02] | Am I calling at a bad time? | 现在不是时候吗 |
[16:03] | Get out of the way. Out of the way! | 让开 让开 |
[16:06] | Just on our way to inseminate Cade’s wife. | 我们正赶去给凯德的妻子受精 |
[16:08] | Ew, that sounds gross when you say it like that. | 听你这么说真恶心 |
[16:13] | Hey. Where’s my wife? | 我妻子在哪里 |
[16:14] | Teresa Ward. I’m supposed to meet my wife. | 特蕾莎·沃德 我要去看我妻子 |
[16:16] | – Right through there. – Thank you. | -从这边走 -谢谢你 |
[16:17] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[16:19] | You’re not my wife. | 你不是我老婆 |
[16:21] | Babe? | 宝贝 |
[16:22] | Honey. Cuttin’ it a little close. | 亲爱的 得抓紧时间了 |
[16:25] | Man, this place is starting to feel like a casino. | 老天 这地方就像个赌场 |
[16:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:28] | Here, sign and date at the bottom. | 来 在下面签上姓名和日期 |
[16:31] | Ten percent success rate. | 成功率10% |
[16:33] | Of course, after 40 it drops down to… | 年龄超过40的话 成功率就降至… |
[16:35] | Fifty-fifty. | 五五开 |
[16:37] | We have a 50 percent shot here. | 我们有50%的机会 |
[16:40] | How do you figure that? | 为什么这么说 |
[16:41] | ‘Cause everything is. | 所有事都是这样 |
[16:42] | Fifty-fifty. | 五五开的几率 |
[16:43] | Heads or tails. | 非正即反 |
[16:44] | Binary. | 非一即零 |
[16:46] | Either it happens or it won’t. | 非胜即败 |
[16:48] | All those numbers, they’re not us. | 那些概率与我们无关 |
[16:50] | Alright? And they’re not now. | 也与当下无关 |
[16:52] | And us now is all I care about. | 而我只在乎当下的我们 |
[16:56] | I, um, finally heard from the county. | 我收到了郡里的消息 |
[16:58] | And we’re approved. | 已经批准了 |
[17:00] | We’re officially qualified to be foster parents. | 我们正式具备领养孩子的资格 |
[17:04] | Oh, babe, I thought you’d be happy. | 宝贝 我以为你会高兴的 |
[17:07] | I… I grew up in the system. | 我在孤儿院中长大 |
[17:08] | I know what it takes to survive in there. | 我知道里面是什么样子的 |
[17:11] | All right? You have to grow claws. | 你必须长出利爪 |
[17:14] | You end up using ’em on people who are tryin’ to help. | 你的利爪最终会伤到想帮助你的人 |
[17:16] | But those people aren’t us. | 可我们不是那样的人 |
[17:21] | Instructions are on the cup. | 使用说明在盖子上 |
[17:23] | – Y’all done with that clipboard? – Oh, yeah. | -夹板上的文件签好了吗 -好了 |
[17:24] | And, um, I’d prefer you not to conceive | 我希望我们孕育第一个孩子的时候 |
[17:27] | our first child using porn. | 你脑子里别想着黄片 |
[17:28] | You wanna come in there with me? | 你想跟我一起进去吗 |
[17:30] | Can I? | 可以吗 |
[17:39] | Who are you trying to impress, old man? | 秀给谁看呢 老头子 |
[17:42] | All you. | 没人看你 |
[17:45] | Come on. You got it. | 加油 你可以的 |
[17:50] | You really know how to win friends | 你确实懂得如何博得朋友 |
[17:52] | and influence people, you know it? | 并影响他人 |
[17:54] | Oh, you heard, huh? | 你听说了 |
[17:55] | Place is high school with guns. | 这地方就是配枪的高中 |
[17:57] | Tell me about it. | 可不是吗 |
[17:58] | Look, uh, I’m huntin’ Oscar Villalobos. | 我在追捕奥斯卡·维拉洛波斯 |
[18:01] | You still got that friendly who’s tight with him? | 你和他那个关系好的朋友还有联系吗 |
[18:03] | That’s one way to put it. | 可以这么说 |
[18:04] | Daisy. Woman scorned. | 黛西 是个狠女人 |
[18:06] | Yeah, I’ll talk to her. | 我跟她聊聊 |
[18:07] | I got another favor to ask. Big one. | 我还想请你帮个大忙 |
[18:10] | My godson Joseph Harris, | 我的干儿子乔瑟夫·哈里斯 |
[18:12] | he’s comin’ out of the academy, headin’ your way. | 他马上从警校毕业 要分到你手下 |
[18:15] | Rick’s kid? | 瑞克的儿子吗 |
[18:17] | Lord, we’re old. | 天啊 我们都老了 |
[18:19] | You want me to look out for him? | 你想让我照顾他吗 |
[18:21] | I want you to fire him. | 我想让你炒了他 |
[18:24] | His evals. Un-sat him across the board. | 在评估期间取消他的职务 |
[18:26] | And I’ll take care of the rest. | 其它的就交给我 |
[18:28] | I don’t think I can do that, Bill. | 我做不到 比尔 |
[18:30] | Kid doesn’t have it in him, Bobby. | 这孩子没那个魄力 鲍比 |
[18:33] | I’m not losing ’em both. I can’t do that. | 我不想再让他儿子殉职 我做不到 |
[18:42] | Get me Oscar. | 帮我搞定奥斯卡 |
[18:46] | 3,000 floor. | “三千层” |
[18:48] | Where we house our most violent inmates. | 这里关押着最凶残的犯人 |
[18:50] | Gasser’s Alley. | 排毒巷 |
[18:51] | What are you staring at? | 看什么看 |
[18:53] | Why do they call it Gasser’s Alley? | 为什么叫排毒巷 |
[18:55] | It’s what they call it when they launch urine and feces | 他们用食槽来拉屎撒尿 |
[18:57] | through the meal slots. | 因此得名 |
[18:59] | Gassing. | 排放毒气 |
[19:01] | Nice way to catch hepatitis. | 很容易染上肝炎 |
[19:03] | Got a mouth-breather? | 你用嘴巴呼吸吗 |
[19:04] | No, sir. | 不用 长官 |
[19:06] | That helps. | 这很有用的 |
[19:08] | This is K6G. Gay Wing. | 这是K6G 同志派 |
[19:10] | Different vibe here. | 这边的氛围就不一样了 |
[19:11] | Guys here are kicked around in the street. | 这里的人犯的都是小事 |
[19:14] | In here, pressure’s off. Nobody hassles ’em. | 这里没有压力 没人会找麻烦 |
[19:18] | Problem is we got hardcore gangbangers lyin’, | 问题是 会有彪悍的小混混 |
[19:20] | sayin’ they’re gay just to get in here. | 谎称同志混进来 |
[19:22] | So we come up with a series of questions | 所以我们想出了一系列的问题 |
[19:24] | to try to trip ’em up. | 来考他们 |
[19:25] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[19:26] | Like what’s the cover charge at the Apache? | 比如在阿帕奇的服务费是多少 |
[19:29] | What’s the name of Michael Beck’s character in Xanadu. | 迈克尔·贝克在《仙乐都》中饰演的角色叫什么 |
[19:32] | What’s Xanadu? | 《仙乐都》是什么 |
[19:33] | You mean to tell me you’ve never heard of Xanadu? | 你从没听说过《仙乐都》吗 |
[19:36] | The Citizen Kane of roller skate rock operas? | 轮滑歌剧界的《公民凯恩》 |
[19:39] | Daisy’s kind of the den mother of K6G. | 黛西算是K6G的干妈 |
[19:42] | Daisy, meet Deputy Harris. | 黛西 这是哈里斯副警长 |
[19:47] | Can we talk for a second? | 我们能聊聊吗 |
[19:51] | Friends of mine are lookin’ for Oscar. | 我的朋友在找奥斯卡 |
[19:53] | Oscar know he’s got heat? | 奥斯卡知道他被盯上了吗 |
[19:54] | Definitely. | 肯定知道 |
[19:56] | First place I’d look is FS-13 hood. | 要是我 我会先去FS-13区找找 |
[19:59] | FS-13? Come on. | FS-13区 不是吧 |
[20:02] | Counter-intuitive, I know. | 我知道有违常理 |
[20:03] | But there’s… there’s been this reckoning. | 以前有过这种情况 |
[20:05] | Old enemies are now allies. | 曾经的敌人是现在的盟友 |
[20:08] | His dealer’s down there. Sombra. | 他的毒贩在下面呢 黑影 |
[20:11] | Sombra? | 黑影 |
[20:12] | How do you know so much about him? | 你怎么这么了解他 |
[20:15] | Pillow talk, darling. | 枕边细语 亲爱的 |
[20:22] | You sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[20:24] | My buddy Fiske swears by this informant, | 我兄弟菲斯克用他的线人担保 |
[20:26] | I swear by Fiske. | 我用菲斯克担保 |
[20:27] | How did you manage to lose Bishop? | 你是怎么甩掉毕肖的 |
[20:29] | Two ways out of the men’s locker room. | 男更衣室有两个出口 |
[20:31] | She couldn’t watch ’em both. | 她顾不了两头 |
[20:33] | Yeah, well, you’re the sheriff now. | 你现在是警长了 |
[20:34] | The sheriff doesn’t go on raids. | 警长不参加突袭 |
[20:35] | Then what the hell’s the gun for? | 那枪还有什么用 |
[20:38] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[20:40] | – Good luck, Cade. – Ain’t about luck, baby. | -好运 凯德 -跟运气没关系 宝贝 |
[20:44] | Homies coming home from the pen thinkin’ they’d go get high. | 兄弟们出狱回家准备嗨一把 |
[20:46] | Want some regular heroin. | 想来点海洛因 |
[20:48] | Till we hit ’em with this. | 直到我们给他们这个 |
[21:11] | Quiere todo en paquete. | 他要整包的货 |
[21:13] | Sirvele pues. | 给他好了 |
[21:15] | Get that money. | 把钱拿好 |
[21:19] | Hola, hermano. | 你好 兄弟 |
[21:26] | Hands up, both of you. | 举起手来 你们俩 |
[21:28] | Now! | 举起手来 |
[21:33] | Get upstairs. | 上楼 |
[21:34] | I’m on it. | 这就去 |
[21:49] | Oscar! | 奥斯卡 |
[22:13] | Cade, get down here! Call Rescue, now! | 凯德 下来 呼叫救援 快 |
[22:19] | BP 120 over 52. Heart rate 130. | 高压120 低压52 心率130 |
[22:22] | – Respiration 19 – This what I gotta do | -呼吸率19 -为了能让你出去喝鸡尾酒 |
[22:24] | to get you to come out for some cocktails, huh? | 我要采取以下措施 |
[22:26] | Deep breath, Rachel. | 深呼吸 瑞秋 |
[22:28] | Come on. | 没事的 |
[22:29] | Call for a jacket. I think it fragmented his bone. | 拿个管子来 我觉得他骨头断了 |
[22:30] | Okay, thank you. No mansplaining. | 谢谢 别唧唧歪歪 |
[22:31] | Now, get out. | 现在请出去 |
[22:32] | Al right, set up the OR. Let’s get her stable. | 准备手术室 把她的情况稳定下来 |
[22:35] | – Who’s this? – The gangster from the shooting. | -这是谁 -中枪的黑帮 |
[22:37] | Okay, hold him down. | 把他按住 |
[22:39] | It’s gonna be all right, Rachel, okay? | 会好起来的 瑞秋 |
[22:41] | Type him. He’s gonna need a refill. | 验血 他要输血 |
[22:43] | Oye, dummy, knock it off. | 傻蛋 别闹了 |
[22:45] | All right? You’re gonna bleed to death. | 好吗 你要流血而死了 |
[22:46] | Someone prep the other room for Mr. Ants-In-His-Pants here. | 给这位不耐烦先生准备一间手术室 |
[22:49] | It’s tough to get a table tonight. | 今天手术日程很满 |
[22:49] | They’ve only got one OR available. | 只有一间手术室能用 |
[22:53] | Deputy’s got more left in her tank. | 副警长情况没那么危机 |
[22:55] | – Let’s take the bad guy… – Wait a minute. | -把这个坏蛋… -等等 |
[22:57] | You’re taking him first? | 你要先救他吗 |
[22:58] | What are you doing, Paula? | 你在做什么 宝拉 |
[23:02] | Call security. | 叫保安来 |
[23:03] | Have them escort this man off the premises. | 让他们把这个人带走 |
[23:05] | Really? | 认真的 |
[23:07] | Out! | 出去 |
[23:13] | If you rabbit on me again, I will put a bullet in you. | 如果你再耍我 我就开枪打死你 |
[23:17] | You promise? | 你保证吗 |
[23:43] | Shouldn’t you say something at least vaguely threatening? | 你不该说点威胁的话吗 |
[23:46] | Otherwise, you just standing there, | 不然你就站在那里 |
[23:49] | I might get the wrong idea. | 我可能想错了 |
[23:51] | When you borrow something, | 你借了一样东西 |
[23:52] | like the Sheriff’s Department for instance, | 比如说郡警局 |
[23:55] | you should return it in good condition. | 你应该完璧归赵 |
[23:57] | You’re driving it around like a stolen car. | 你的所作所为 好像警局不是你的一样 |
[24:01] | Enjoy those stars while you got ’em. | 好好享受你还有警星的时刻吧 |
[24:03] | Oh, I will. | 我会的 |
[24:08] | Sheriff, just a few questions. | 警长 只有几个问题 |
[24:11] | Guess someone must’ve leaked your heroics to the press. | 肯定有人把你的英雄事迹透露给媒体了 |
[24:15] | Sources are saying that you took part in the raid. | 有消息称您参与了突袭行动 |
[24:17] | Deputy Delgado is gonna be fine. | 德尔加多副警长会没事的 |
[24:20] | Thanks for asking. | 多谢关心 |
[24:21] | Sheriff, we’re actually hearing | 警长 我们得到消息 |
[24:22] | that children were present inside the house… | 房子里当时有小孩 |
[24:25] | – …when your deputies… – You know what? | -当你的副警长们… -你知道吗 |
[24:26] | Here’s a good rule of thumb for dealing with the police. | 跟警察打交道有个经验法则 |
[24:28] | Don’t shoot at us and we’ll get along famously. | 别挑拨离间 我们相处得很好 |
[24:31] | Sheriff, can you just explain a little bit more about… | 警长 你能不能多解释一点… |
[24:33] | Who are you kidding? | 你逗谁玩呢 |
[24:34] | You didn’t come here for the truth. | 你们来不是为了探寻真相 |
[24:36] | You thought you smelled blood, | 你们以为闻到了血腥味 |
[24:38] | same way coyotes sniff out a wounded animal. | 就像土狼嗅到了受伤的动物一样 |
[24:41] | I think I got more respect for the damn gangsters. | 我觉得黑帮都比你们尊重我 |
[24:44] | London played me. | 伦敦耍了我 |
[24:46] | I let that son of a bitch wind me up. | 我被那个混蛋耍了 |
[24:48] | You were pretty wound up before London got a hold of you. | 伦敦找到你之前你已经很兴奋了 |
[24:51] | I was worried about Rachel. | 我当时很担心瑞秋 |
[24:53] | This wasn’t about Rachel. | 这跟瑞秋没关系 |
[24:56] | It’s about Rick dying on my table. | 而是瑞克死在我的手术台上 |
[24:59] | – I didn’t say that, Paula. – You didn’t have to. | -我没这么说 宝拉 -你不用说 |
[25:04] | They wanted to run me out for warning those folks | 因为我警告了那些人移民署的行动 |
[25:06] | about the ICE operation. | 他们想赶我走 |
[25:08] | Then these stars fell in my lap and they couldn’t. | 然后我当上了警长 他们没法赶走我了 |
[25:12] | I’m startin’ to think they were right in the first place. | 我开始觉得他们一开始就是对的 |
[25:16] | You need three things to do your job. | 要做这项工作 你需要三样东西 |
[25:19] | Your badge, your gun, and what’s in your heart. | 你的警徽 枪 以及内心的想法 |
[25:23] | If your heart is telling you that it’s time to walk away, | 如果你的内心告诉你 是时候该离开了 |
[25:26] | I’ll support you. | 我支持你 |
[25:28] | But if this is you feeling sorry for yourself | 如果你是因为这份工作 |
[25:29] | because the job’s harder than what you thought, | 比你想象的要难 而感到难过 |
[25:32] | suck it up. | 忍着吧 |
[25:41] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[25:45] | These are the best tacos in LA County. | 这是洛杉矶郡最好的卷饼了 |
[25:48] | I will take your word for it. | 那我就信了 |
[25:50] | What, you a vegan or something? | 怎么 你是素食主义者吗 |
[25:51] | Just a firm believer | 只是十分相信 |
[25:53] | in the County Health Inspector’s grading system. | 郡卫生检察部的评分系统 |
[25:54] | Deputy Bishop, where I come from, | 毕肖副警长 在我们这地方 |
[25:57] | it’s considered an insult not to break bread with your partner. | 不与你的搭档共进晚餐是一种侮辱 |
[26:00] | Well, we’re not partners, Sheriff. | 我们不是搭档 警长 |
[26:01] | I work for you. | 我为你工作 |
[26:02] | Break bread with your boss, then. | 那就跟你的老板一起吃饭吧 |
[26:04] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[26:08] | Okay, that’s pretty incredible. | 好吧 还挺好吃的 |
[26:10] | Tell me your story, Bishop. | 跟我说说你的经历 毕肖 |
[26:12] | No offense, but it seems like | 无意冒犯 但你好像 |
[26:14] | you’re destined for bigger things. | 应该做更伟大的事情 |
[26:16] | Well, I used to work at the Pentagon. | 我以前在五角大楼工作 |
[26:17] | What? | 什么 |
[26:19] | – Are you serious? – Yep. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[26:20] | So how’d you wind up here? | 那你怎么到这来了 |
[26:22] | I fell in love. | 我恋爱了 |
[26:24] | Continue. | 继续 |
[26:26] | After about two months we figured out | 两个月之后我们发现 |
[26:27] | that the bicoastal thing wasn’t gonna work for us, so… | 东西海岸异地恋行不通 然后 |
[26:30] | You guys were hiring. | 你们又在招人 |
[26:32] | What, you never heard the joke, | 怎么 你没听过这个笑话 |
[26:33] | “What’s a lesbian bring on the second date?” | “女同第二次约会要带什么东西” |
[26:36] | A U-Haul. | 一辆搬家车 |
[26:37] | I don’t get it. | 我没明白 |
[26:39] | Well, I guess it’s a joke about how | 我猜这个笑话是在讲 |
[26:41] | women are supposedly wired for monogamy. | 女人能做到忠诚 |
[26:43] | Men maybe not so much. | 而男人就做不到 |
[26:45] | Well, I wanted to marry Paula the moment I laid eyes on her. | 我对宝拉可是一见钟情 |
[26:49] | Maybe I’m a U-Haul lesbian. | 可能我是个”搬家车女同” |
[26:51] | Good one, Dad. | 这个笑话不错 老爷爷 |
[26:53] | So how did you two meet? | 你们俩怎么认识的 |
[26:55] | I got stabbed. | 我被捅了 |
[26:57] | She sewed me up. | 她帮我缝合 |
[26:58] | I asked her to dinner. | 我邀请她吃晚饭 |
[26:59] | You really do come at everything head-on, don’t you? | 你真是什么都要迎头而上 |
[27:02] | But if you’re gonna do this job, you’re gonna need to learn | 但你要做这份工作 你就得知道 |
[27:05] | that there are other angles of approach. | 还有其他的解决方法 |
[27:07] | You could actually make a difference. | 你能做出变革 |
[27:11] | London’s got me boxed in. | 伦敦把我限制住了 |
[27:13] | How the hell am I supposed to make a difference? | 我怎么才能做出变革 |
[27:15] | Off the top of my head, | 想都不用想 |
[27:17] | there’s another joint operation with ICE, | 还有一次和移民署的联合行动 |
[27:19] | like the one they were gonna fire you over. | 就像他们本想把你炒了那次一样 |
[27:21] | It’s due to kick off in about 20 minutes. | 还有二十分钟就开始行动了 |
[27:38] | All right. Everybody, bring it in. | 好了 所有人都过来 |
[27:40] | We’re gonna have a little chat. | 我们来聊一下 |
[27:46] | Now, this isn’t a political statement. | 这不是政治声明 |
[27:48] | It’s just the opposite. | 恰恰相反 |
[27:49] | And I respect that you have a job to do. | 我尊重你们的工作 |
[27:51] | But ours is different. | 但我们不一样 |
[27:53] | And people need to know it, | 不管人们是怎么来这里的 |
[27:54] | regardless of how they got here. | 他们得知道这一点 |
[27:57] | Because if they’re afraid to come to us for help, | 如果他们害怕向我们求助 |
[27:59] | then we’re gift-wrapping about a million victims | 我们就是在放纵城里的恶霸 |
[28:01] | for every bad guy in town to prey on with total impunity. | 欺负这一百万受害者 还能免于刑罚 |
[28:06] | I’m sorry, but I’m canceling this operation. | 我很抱歉 但我要取消这次行动 |
[28:11] | Deputies, you’re dismissed. | 副警长们 可以解散了 |
[28:16] | You can’t do this, Bill. | 你不能这么做 比尔 |
[28:17] | The federal grants, we’ll lose millions! | 我们会损失上百万联邦拨款 |
[28:19] | Look, I don’t blame you for being pissed, Jerry. | 你生气我不怪你 杰瑞 |
[28:21] | You come to me with specific targets. | 你明确地针对我 |
[28:24] | But we are not taking part in any round-ups. | 但只要我还是警长 |
[28:26] | Not while I’m sheriff. | 我们绝不开展任何围捕 |
[28:29] | Bishop. | 毕肖 |
[28:32] | You’re like the Ned Stark of the LA Sheriff’s Department. | 你就像洛杉矶郡警局的奈德·史塔克 |
[28:34] | – The what? – Not a Thrones fan? | -什么 -你不看《权利的游戏》吗 |
[28:39] | Ned’s the hero, right? | 奈德是英雄 对吧 |
[29:11] | Hey, wake up. | 醒醒 |
[29:14] | Hey! Hey! Get back! | 住手 退后 |
[29:17] | Come on. Come on. | 快走 快走 |
[29:21] | Hey, get back! Stop! Stop! | 退后 住手 |
[29:26] | Get off of me! Get off of me! | 放开我 放开我 |
[29:59] | Those must be from Teresa. | 肯定是特蕾莎送的 |
[30:01] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[30:02] | And from me. | 还有我 |
[30:07] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[30:09] | Couple inches to the right | 再往左偏几厘米 |
[30:10] | and Becca grows up without a mom. | 贝卡就要失去妈妈了 |
[30:12] | Yeah, there’s no rule that says you have to keep | 没有规定说你一定要 |
[30:13] | kicking down doors out here, Rach. | 出外勤抓犯人 瑞秋 |
[30:16] | You could promote. | 你可以晋升 |
[30:18] | No shame in working in the building for a while. | 坐一段时间办公室也没什么丢人的 |
[30:22] | What else you bring me? | 你还给我带了什么 |
[30:24] | Well, I was hoping you could help a proud son | 我本来希望你能帮洛杉矶联合学区的 |
[30:26] | of LA Unified investigating… | 一个好孩子调查 |
[30:29] | remittances. | 汇款 |
[30:31] | – For me? – No, that’s mine. | -给我的吗 -不 那是我的 |
[30:34] | Starting with what’s a remittance? | 先说说什么是汇款 |
[30:37] | It’s like a wire transfer. | 有点像电汇 |
[30:38] | Foreign workers sending money back home. | 在国外工作的人寄钱回家 |
[30:41] | All from Cabriamex. | 都是从卡布里麦斯寄来的 |
[30:42] | Six thousand, Ramos. Fifteen hundred to Cruz. | 给拉莫斯六千 给克鲁兹一千五 |
[30:46] | But nothing big enough to arouse suspicion, | 金额都不大 不会让人起疑 |
[30:48] | tip off regulators. | 监察部门也不会发现 |
[30:49] | All signed by the CEO Chandler McGowan. | 都是由钱德勒·麦高文总裁签字的 |
[30:54] | Has anyone ever told you you’re a genius? | 有人告诉过你 你是天才吗 |
[30:57] | The cartel was using Cabriamex | 黑帮利用卡布里麦斯 |
[30:59] | and the gangs to launder money. | 还有帮派来洗钱的 |
[31:00] | Villalobos and Sombra were working for ’em. | 维拉洛波斯和黑影都是为他们做事的 |
[31:03] | So they’re not just pretty faces. | 所以说他们不只有好看的皮囊 |
[31:06] | That was a joke. | 那是个笑话 |
[31:08] | Better Sombra than you, Cade. | 黑影比你强 凯德 |
[31:10] | I don’t give a damn about that scumbag. | 我才不管那个混蛋 |
[31:11] | It’s about those kids. | 是那些孩子 |
[31:12] | You know, their life is rough enough | 他们的人生已经够艰难了 |
[31:14] | and now they’re gonna get thrown into a system with no way out. | 现在还要被丢进无路可逃的孤儿院 |
[31:17] | You found a way. | 但你出来了 |
[31:18] | It’s not that easy. | 没那么容易 |
[31:19] | If you and your sister had landed with good people, | 如果你和你妹妹被好人家领养了 |
[31:21] | it would have been a whole different story. | 可能一切就不同了 |
[31:23] | What are you saying, Bill? | 你想说什么 比尔 |
[31:26] | You and Teresa should consider fostering those kids. | 你和特蕾莎应该考虑领养那些孩子 |
[31:30] | If only we knew somebody with a little pull | 真希望我们认识个有点影响力 |
[31:32] | that could make that happen, you know. | 能让一切顺理成章的人 |
[31:33] | Did you think when you woke up this morning | 你今早醒来的时候想过 |
[31:35] | that I’d be sheriff | 我会成为警长 |
[31:36] | and you might be fostering two kids? | 你可能要领养两个孩子吗 |
[31:38] | How in the hell did we end up here? | 事情是怎么变成这样的 |
[31:42] | You got no idea how many times | 你完全不知道我今天 |
[31:43] | I’ve asked myself that same question today. | 问了自己多少遍这个问题 |
[31:46] | Dig into Cabriamex. | 调查卡布里麦斯 |
[31:48] | You got it, Sheriff. | 没问题 警长 |
[32:03] | Hey, Mr. McGowan? | 你好 是麦高文先生吗 |
[32:04] | – Yes. – I’m Deputy Ward. | -对 -我是沃德副警长 |
[32:08] | I slipped on one of my daughter’s toys and, uh… | 我踩到我女儿的玩具上摔倒了 |
[32:11] | May I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[32:12] | Uh, it’s not a good time, actually. | 现在不太合适 |
[32:14] | Maybe that’s why you still haven’t asked me why I’m here yet. | 或许这才是你为什么没问我登门拜访的原因 |
[32:16] | Drop the gun. | 把枪扔下 |
[32:17] | – Who else is in the house? – Just my wife. I swear! | -还有谁在家 -只有我妻子 我发誓 |
[32:19] | – I thought you were one of them. – Who? | -我以为你跟他们是一伙的 -谁 |
[32:21] | He had a uniform and a badge. | 他穿着制服 戴着警徽 |
[32:22] | I thought he was a deputy sheriff. | 我以为他是警官 |
[32:23] | He said no police! | 他说不能找警察 |
[32:25] | – Get him out! – What do you want me to do? | -把他赶出去 -你要我怎么样 |
[32:26] | He’s gonna kill Debbie! Get him out! | 他会杀了黛比的 赶他走 |
[32:28] | All right, calm down. | 好了 冷静 |
[32:29] | He’s gonna kill our little girl! | 他会杀了我们的小女儿的 |
[32:31] | – Get him out! – SEC-David-Frank-5. | -把他赶出去 -洛杉矶郡警局DF5 |
[32:33] | Requesting two units to my location. | 请求两支小队到我所在位置 |
[32:35] | Possible kidnapping. | 可能是绑架 |
[32:38] | McGowan has been washing cartel money. | 麦高文一直在帮黑帮洗钱 |
[32:41] | Billions, through Cabriamex Financial in Century City. | 有数十亿 通过卡布里麦斯到世纪城 |
[32:44] | Cartel gets the idea that he’s been skimming, | 黑帮意识到他在捞油水 |
[32:46] | he has. | 的确 |
[32:48] | And that armored car robbery? | 那起武装抢劫案 |
[32:50] | That was a surprise audit. | 那是个突击检查 |
[32:52] | They find what they were looking for? | 他们找到要找的东西了吗 |
[32:53] | Not enough to make McGowan think they did. | 麦高文觉得还没有 |
[32:55] | They spooked him into a confession. | 他们把他吓到招供 |
[32:57] | So Oscar Villalobos breaks out of County, | 所以奥斯卡·维拉洛波斯逃出了这个郡 |
[32:59] | takes the little girl and calls McGowan, | 绑架了小女孩 然后打给麦高文 |
[33:01] | says cough up the 20 mil he pocketed | 说把私吞的两千万吐出来 |
[33:03] | or they’d kill her. | 不然就杀了她 |
[33:05] | Hence the Mitt Romney impersonators. | 所以才上演了这出”米特·罗姆尼” |
[33:05] | 2012年总统候选人 让奥巴马阵营狂批并指称他是贝恩资本公司剥夺就业机会以牟取暴利的奸商 | |
[33:07] | It’s kidnapping, brother. It’s FBI’s jurisdiction. | 这是绑架 是联调局的管辖范围 |
[33:10] | Respectfully, Sheriff, a cartel kidnapping? | 无意冒犯 警长 黑帮绑架吗 |
[33:13] | And the FBI wants to take it off your hands. | 联调局还想从你手上把案子夺走 |
[33:15] | Sheriff, that’s a gift. | 警长 那可是礼物 |
[33:17] | Well, all right. | 好吧 |
[33:21] | What would the old sheriff do? | 老警长会做什么 |
[33:23] | Well, the smart play is to give the FBI the poison chalice. | 聪明的做法是给联调局假消息 |
[33:26] | We do not want to be the agency of record | 等他们找到孩子的尸体 |
[33:28] | when they find this kid’s remains. | 我们可不想当替罪羊 |
[33:32] | That is how this ends. | 结局都是如此 |
[33:33] | With corpse-sniffing dogs | 找尸体的警犬 |
[33:35] | and a tear-filled press conference. | 哭天抢地的新闻发布会 |
[33:37] | Russ Bowes, | 鲁斯·博斯 |
[33:38] | special agent in charge of the Bureau’s LA Office. | 我是负责洛杉矶分局的探员 |
[33:40] | Bill Hollister. Anything we can do? | 比尔·霍利斯特 有什么我们可以做的吗 |
[33:42] | For now, I don’t wanna offend you, | 无意冒犯 不过暂时 |
[33:44] | but you can help by staying out of our way. | 你们别碍事就行 |
[33:45] | This is what we do, Sheriff. | 这是我们的本职工作 警长 |
[33:47] | We’ll take it from here. | 我们接手了 |
[33:48] | All due respect, cousin, | 无意冒犯 兄弟 |
[33:50] | you can have that press conference all to yourself. | 你们自己开新闻发布会去吧 |
[33:52] | I don’t like ’em anyway. | 反正我也不喜欢 |
[33:54] | That’s what I heard. | 我也是这么听说的 |
[33:55] | I just want the kid back home safe. | 我只希望孩子们能安全回家 |
[33:57] | I want Villalobos back in custody. | 我希望维拉洛波斯能重新被收押 |
[34:01] | Not one of those things is gonna happen you cut us out of this. | 但你们要是把我们排除在外 两件事都不可能实现 |
[34:03] | If I had a nickel for every time I heard that speech | 每次听见土著硬汉带着闪亮的警徽 |
[34:05] | from a local tough guy with a shiny badge | 还有过剩的自尊 大谈特谈的时候 |
[34:07] | and a bruised ego… | 如果我有一分钱 |
[34:08] | I’ll take my chances… Sheriff. | 我愿意赌一把 警长 |
[34:13] | They sure do dress nice, don’t they? | 他们穿得还真鲜亮 对吧 |
[34:17] | The odds of finding this kid alive… | 把孩子活着救回的可能性 |
[34:18] | Fifty-fifty. All right? | 五五开 行吗 |
[34:20] | Either we find her or we won’t. | 要么找到 要么找不到 |
[34:22] | No reason not to be optimistic. | 还是乐观点好 |
[34:24] | Who taught you math? | 你的数学是谁教的 |
[34:25] | Bishop, I know what the smart play here is. | 毕肖 我知道聪明的做法是什么 |
[34:30] | It’s just that… | 只不过 |
[34:31] | I like to do dumb things sometimes. | 有时候我还是喜欢干蠢事 |
[34:42] | Well, ain’t we a pair, Joseph? | 我们可真是一对 乔瑟夫 |
[34:45] | Your boyfriend’s a jerk. | 你男朋友是个混蛋 |
[34:47] | Story of my life, kiddo, | 我这辈子都这样 孩子 |
[34:49] | which you saved by the way. | 你救了我的命 |
[34:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:54] | The other day, when Fiske asked you… | 那天 菲斯克问你 |
[34:57] | you said the first place you’d look for him | 你说要是你 你会 |
[34:59] | was Sombra’s pad. | 先去黑影的住所找他 |
[35:00] | And look where it got me. | 看看我成了什么样 |
[35:02] | What’s the second place you’d look? | 你还会去哪里找他 |
[35:06] | He kidnapped a little girl wearing my father’s badge. | 他带着我爸爸的警徽绑架了一个小女孩 |
[35:10] | Help me get her back, we’ll call it square. | 帮我把她救回来 我们就扯平了 |
[35:12] | I am many things, Joseph, | 可以用很多词形容我 乔瑟夫 |
[35:14] | but square is not one of them. | 但扯平可不适合我 |
[35:18] | But how can I say no to that face? | 但我又怎么能拒绝帅气的脸蛋 |
[35:22] | I heard | 我听说 |
[35:24] | they were cooking meth up in Lancaster. | 我听说他们在兰卡斯特制冰毒 |
[35:29] | Lieutenant Fiske, can I borrow your phone? | 菲斯克警督 我可以借你的电话吗 |
[35:36] | This is it. | 就是这个 |
[35:37] | All the transmission lines in Lancaster. | 兰卡斯特的电力图 |
[35:40] | All right, so they wanna be off the grid, | 他们想在暗中操作 |
[35:42] | but still have access to the power | 但仍然要有电 |
[35:43] | they need for the cook. | 拿来制毒 |
[35:44] | All the power lines are running all along | 所有的电线都是沿着 |
[35:46] | the old Pear Blossom Highway. | 老的梨花公路走的 |
[35:48] | That’s over a hundred miles long. | 那超过了160公里 |
[35:49] | Yeah, we gotta narrow that down. | 对 我们得缩小范围 |
[36:02] | Now I know why Tracho was tryin’ to eat the damn thing. | 现在我知道特雷乔为什么要吞那东西了 |
[36:05] | It’s a map to their hideout. | 那是他们藏身的地图 |
[36:07] | Llano del Rio. | 冲积平原 |
[36:20] | All right, it ain’t gonna climb itself. | 好了 车上不去了 |
[36:26] | So how’d you know about this place? | 你怎么知道这地方的 |
[36:28] | My dad and I used to hunt hogs out here. | 我爸以前带我在这打猎野猪 |
[36:31] | Those boys sure don’t look like they’re huntin’ hogs. | 这些小子看上去肯定不是来猎猪的 |
[36:34] | How do we know she’s even in there? | 我们怎么知道她就在里面 |
[36:36] | Trailer, dead ahead. | 拖车 前面废弃那辆 |
[36:38] | Look in the window. | 看窗户里面 |
[36:40] | Debbie’s backpack. | 黛比的背包 |
[36:42] | Smart girl. That’s an SOS. | 聪明的姑娘 那是求救信号 |
[36:43] | Oscar’s gotta be in there with her. | 奥斯卡肯定跟她在车里 |
[36:46] | It’s a tactical nightmare. | 要攻进去很难 |
[36:48] | One road going in. | 只有一条路进 |
[36:49] | They’ll see us coming a mile off. | 隔着一公里他们就会看见我们 |
[36:50] | Call SEB. Go in heavy. | 呼叫特警队 全副武装攻入 |
[36:52] | Yeah. Welcome to Ruby Ridge. | 欢迎来到红宝石山脊[清剿行动] |
[36:54] | It’ll take us an hour to hike down. | 走下山要花一小时 |
[36:57] | Can you ride? | 你能骑吗 |
[36:58] | You mean horses? | 你是说骑马吗 |
[37:01] | Summer camp. | 夏令营骑过 |
[37:02] | Took silver in the Junior Olympics for dressage. | 在少年奥运会的骑术比赛中获得银牌 |
[37:06] | Of course you did. | 当然了 |
[37:39] | Cade! | 凯德 |
[37:40] | Bill! | 比尔 |
[38:16] | You’re dead, Hollister. | 你死定了 霍利斯特 |
[38:23] | You okay, boss? | 你还好吗 老大 |
[38:40] | It’s time to go home. | 该回家了 |
[38:42] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[38:44] | Come here. | 过来 |
[38:48] | I got ya. | 我抱着你 |
[38:50] | Dr. Reyes, got another GSW. Superficial. | 雷耶斯医生 又有一名枪伤病人 轻微擦伤 |
[38:53] | – Give it to the intern. – No. | -交给实习生吧 -不 |
[38:55] | I think you wanna take this one. | 我觉得你想接手 |
[39:09] | Where’d this happen? | 怎么回事 |
[39:12] | Lancaster. | 兰卡斯特 |
[39:15] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[39:16] | And you drove all the way over here to get treated? | 你大老远开车到这里来治疗吗 |
[39:21] | “I’m sorry” would’ve done the trick. | 说句”对不起”就行了 |
[39:27] | I am sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:31] | Well, you’re gonna have to wait. | 你得等着 |
[39:35] | Several patients ahead of you. | 你前面有好多病人 |
[39:38] | ‘Course, Doctor. I… | 当然 医生 |
[39:41] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[40:17] | My sister and I had the same arrangement. | 我妹妹和我的境遇相同 |
[40:20] | Places that we grew up, | 我们长大的地方 |
[40:21] | I didn’t want anybody sneaking up on her. | 我不希望任何人接近她 |
[40:25] | So we slept in shifts. | 所以我们轮流睡 |
[40:29] | But this isn’t one of those places. | 但这里不是那种地方 |
[40:30] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[40:32] | You’re safe here. | 你在这里很安全 |
[40:34] | You’re the one who shot my dad. | 是你打死了我爸爸 |
[40:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:40] | Then I’m gonna kill you. | 那我就要杀了你 |
[40:43] | I’m sorry you lost him. | 抱歉你失去了他 |
[40:45] | And I’m sorry for everything that happened to you before that. | 在这之前发生过的事 我也感到抱歉 |
[40:51] | I had no choice. | 我没有选择 |
[40:52] | He was gonna kill me and I wasn’t gonna let that happen. | 他想杀了我 我不能让他动手 |
[40:57] | Now, you want to avenge him. | 你想为他报仇 |
[40:59] | I don’t think he’s worth it, but… | 我觉得他不值得你这么做 但是 |
[41:03] | you’re entitled, I guess. | 我想你是够格的 |
[41:07] | But here’s the deal. | 这么说吧 |
[41:10] | You can’t kill me. | 你不能杀了我 |
[41:12] | Not now. | 现在不能 |
[41:14] | You’re too small. | 你还太小 |
[41:16] | And I’m too good. | 我现在还很好 |
[41:18] | You know, I used to kill guys for a living. | 我以前杀人为生 |
[41:21] | I was a sniper in the Marine Corps. | 我是海军陆战队的狙击手 |
[41:23] | And I used to watch my targets for a long time. | 我以前观察我的目标很久 |
[41:26] | Learn their habits, best place to take ’em. | 学习他们的习性 打到他们的最佳位置 |
[41:33] | Maybe you can do that with me. | 或许你可以这么对我 |
[41:35] | Stay with us, that way you can keep an eye on me. | 和我们生活 这样你就能盯着我 |
[41:39] | Meantime, we will take care of you and your sister. | 与此同时 我们会照顾你和你的妹妹 |
[41:41] | And we won’t let anything happen to either one of you. | 我们不会让你们受伤 |
[41:44] | That way… | 这样 |
[41:46] | you can watch me and… | 你可以观察我 |
[41:49] | wait for your shot. | 等待着最终的射击 |
[41:53] | That sound like a plan? | 这个计划怎么样 |
[41:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[42:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[42:29] | I never had any business putting it on in the first place. | 我一开始没打算这么做 |
[42:31] | And I think you know it. | 我觉得你知道 |
[42:33] | Well, I thought I did. | 我应该知道 |
[42:35] | I even asked Fiske to run you out. | 我甚至让菲斯克把你炒了 |
[42:39] | I’m saving you the subterfuge. | 你不用找理由了 |
[42:42] | I resign. | 我辞职 |
[42:44] | I was supposed to have your old man’s back. | 我本应该掩护你爸爸 |
[42:49] | I’ve been wearing it the last 10 years. | 过去的十年里 我一直背负着压力 |
[42:55] | I swear… | 我发誓 |
[42:57] | I could see him right now, | 我现在从你的眼睛里 |
[43:00] | looking back at me through your eyes. | 能看到他的影子 |
[43:04] | I was wrong about you, son. | 我想错了 孩子 |
[43:06] | And I refuse to allow you to feel sorry for yourself. | 我不允许你为自己感到不幸 |
[43:09] | ‘Cause your dad wouldn’t want that. | 因为你爸爸不会这么做 |
[43:16] | And I do not accept your resignation. | 我不接收你的辞呈 |
[43:23] | ‘Cause the only way you can dishonor his memory now | 因为玷污他名声的唯一方法 |
[43:27] | is by quitting. | 就是退出 |
[43:39] | My dad used to say there are no victories on the job. | 我爸爸以前说这份工作没有胜利可言 |
[43:42] | Just the fight, and it never ends. | 只是斗争 永不停息 |
[43:48] | – You ready, partner? – Yes, Sheriff. | -准备好了吗 搭档 -好了 警长 |
[43:53] | You’re blessed if you wake up | 如果你醒来之时 |
[43:54] | with another chance to make it right. | 还有拨乱反正的机会 那你是幸运的 |
[43:57] | Another chance to force the world to be a little nicer. | 你有了让世界变得更美好的机会 |
[44:11] | You okay, Sheriff? | 你还好吗 警长 |
[44:14] | Gettin’ there. | 进去吧 |
[44:17] | It’s been a hell of a first couple days, huh, Bishop? | 头几天总是艰难的 对吧 毕肖 |
[44:20] | Actually, it’s, uh, it’s been four days. | 其实已经四天了 |
[44:24] | Time flies. | 时光荏苒 |
[44:30] | Look on the bright side, Sheriff. | 想开点 警长 |
[44:33] | Only 110 more days to go. | 只剩110天了 |
[44:35] | Let’s just get through this one. | 我们先活过今天吧 |
[44:37] | Gotta say, the last few days have had their challenges, | 不得不说 过去的几天有所挑战 |
[44:39] | but it’s been quite a ride. | 但这段旅途还是挺刺激的 |
[44:41] | Well, buckle up. | 系好安全带 |
[44:43] | I’m just gettin’ started. | 我才刚刚开始 |