英文名称:Den of Thieves
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:34] | No, no, no, bro! We’re not here for you! | 别激动 兄弟 我们不是为你而来 |
[02:36] | Don’t even think about it! | 想都别想 |
[02:37] | Don’t you move, motherfucker! | 你敢动一下 混蛋 |
[02:39] | Hands away from the weapon, bro! Fucking relax! | 把你的手从武器上拿开 兄弟 放轻松 |
[02:44] | 3170. We’re being held up. | 3170 我们被抢劫 |
[02:46] | Armor piercing rounds are chambered in this firearm! | 穿甲弹已经上膛了 |
[02:49] | Please don’t be the asshole who forces me to use it. | 别做那个逼我开枪的混蛋 |
[02:52] | Take your foot off the gas, | 把你的脚从油门上拿下来 |
[02:54] | press the unlock button, and step out of the vehicle, | 把门锁打开 从车里出来 |
[02:57] | or we will forcibly remove you! | 不然我们会把你强行拖出来 |
[02:59] | Fucking do it! | 快照办 |
[03:02] | Now! | 现在就做 |
[03:03] | Your choice! | 这是你自找的 |
[03:04] | Go! | 上 |
[03:24] | What the fuck? | 他妈的 |
[03:26] | He fucking went for his gun. | 他要摸枪了 |
[03:28] | He spilled his fucking coffee. | 他的咖啡洒了 |
[03:38] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[03:40] | Gardena, 30 seconds out. | 加迪纳 30秒了 |
[03:41] | Copy. | 收到 |
[03:43] | Thirty out. Hustle! | 30秒了 抓紧 |
[03:48] | – Pop it. – Ready. | – 炸了它 – 准备 |
[04:01] | Man on! | 上 |
[04:07] | Out of fucking time. | 妈的 没时间了 |
[04:08] | Prepare to engage. | 准备交战 |
[04:10] | Contact right! | 右方有敌人 |
[04:12] | Range 100. Suppressive fire. | 在100范围内 火力压制 |
[04:26] | Contact left! | 左方有敌人 |
[04:29] | Dispatch, 10-97. LAPD is on scene. | 10-97 出动 洛杉矶警察局快到了 |
[04:46] | We are under heavy fire! | 我们被火力包围 |
[05:09] | Fuck! | 操 |
[05:17] | Motherfucker! | 王八蛋 |
[05:28] | Whoa, whoa. I got you. I got you. | 哇哦 哇哦 我在 我在 |
[05:46] | Let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s go! | 我们走 我们走 我们走 |
[06:10] | What the fuck was that? | 那他妈是什么? |
[06:11] | Did you see him go for his gun? | 你看见他拿枪了吗? |
[06:13] | I don’t know. I just saw Bosco lit him up. | 我不知道 我才刚看见博斯克拉让他脑袋开花了 |
[06:22] | Take the second left into the tunnel. | 在第二个路口左转进隧道 |
[06:25] | Hug the airport. Take the tunnel. | 紧靠机场 走隧道 |
[06:46] | Go right on Doty. | 在多提右转 |
[06:47] | Right on Doty. | 右转 |
[07:57] | Make sure you take care of those weapons. | 确认你能保管这些武器 |
[07:59] | I don’t want any accidental discharges. | 我不想有意外发生 |
[08:02] | – What are you looking at him for? – Ray. | – 你看他看干什么?- 瑞 |
[08:04] | I’m not talking to him. I’m talking to you. | 我不是在和他讲 我是在和你讲 |
[08:06] | What the fuck was that? | 那他妈到底是什么? |
[08:16] | What else did you fuck up, huh? | 你还搞砸了什么?啊? |
[08:19] | You sure you were clean all the way home? | 你确定所有的回去的障碍都清除了? |
[08:21] | Catch any tails? | 有人跟踪码? |
[08:30] | Where did Marcus take those rounds? | 马库塞伤到哪了? |
[08:35] | Femoral artery. He’s done. | 股动脉 他完了 |
[08:41] | Well, we knew the risks. | 我们都知道其中的风险 |
[08:43] | Shit popped off. We handled it. That’s it. | 该死的 我们能处理 对 没错 |
[08:53] | Hey, B. | 嗨 B |
[08:54] | Get back over there. | 回去 |
[08:56] | See who responded. It was probably LASD. | 看是谁回应了 可能是洛杉矶警署 |
[08:59] | They’ll supersede Gardena, | 他们会取代加迪纳 |
[09:01] | but if it’s Major Crimes, we’ve got a problem. | 但是如果是重案组 那我们就有麻烦了 |
[09:11] | All clear? No GPS? | 全部清除了?没有GPS? |
[09:13] | It’s one of the old models, man. We good. | 那是最老的模型之一 兄弟我们很好 |
[09:18] | We’ve got to get this patched up. | 我们需要把这个事处理好 |
[09:20] | We need this clean. | 我们这次需要干净利落 |
[09:28] | You good? | 你还好吗? |
[09:32] | We’re cop killers now. | 我们现在是杀警察的人了 |
[11:02] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[12:12] | Jesus Christ! | 我的上帝啊 |
[12:14] | You scared the shit out of me, babe. Can’t do that. | 你真的吓到我了 亲爱的 别这样 |
[12:18] | What are you doing right now? | 你刚刚干嘛去了? |
[12:25] | You erasing your recent calls? | 你清除了你最近的电话记录? |
[12:30] | My phone? What do you mean? | 我的手机?你什么意思? |
[12:32] | I don’t know how to work this fucking thing. You know that. | 我不知道怎么处理这个鬼事情了 你知道的 |
[12:35] | “I don’t know how to work this fucking thing. You know that.” | 我真的不知道怎么搞这该死的事 你知道的 |
[12:38] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[12:41] | Babe, we really have to go through this right now? | 亲爱的 我们一定要现在讨论这个吗? |
[12:44] | Where you been? | 你去哪了? |
[12:48] | It’s 6:00 a.m. Where have you been? | 现在早上六点 你去哪了? |
[12:52] | Been at work? | 在工作? |
[12:53] | Surveillance? Robbing drug dealers? Because you smell like a stripper. | 监管犯人?抓毒贩子?因为你闻起来像脱衣舞娘 |
[12:57] | Of course, I was at work. | 当然 我在工作 |
[13:04] | It’s funny because I got this text. | 那就很搞笑了因为我收到了一则短信 |
[13:08] | What was so hot, then? | 这么火辣的短信? |
[13:10] | Is that a work text? | 那是工作短信吗? |
[13:12] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[13:18] | You fucked up. You text me instead. | 你混蛋 你还发短信给我了 |
[13:23] | Who does that? | 那是什么?谁发的? |
[13:30] | It’s street theater, babe. It’s not what it looks like. | 那是一个街头剧院 宝贝 不是你想象那样的 |
[13:33] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[13:35] | Me, too. | 我也是很抱歉 |
[13:52] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[13:56] | We’re going to go to Auntie’s house | 我们将要去阿姨家 |
[13:57] | because Daddy’s got to do a little work on the house. | 因为爸爸在家里有一点工作 |
[14:00] | And we have something else to do. | 但是我们有其他的是要做 |
[14:01] | – Come on. – What the fuck? | – 来吧 – 搞什么东西? |
[14:04] | Hey, yo. | 嘿 你 |
[14:05] | It’s gonna be too loud for you guys, okay? | 对你们来说还是有点吵 是吗? |
[14:07] | – Hey. Deb? Deb? – Will you put this on? | – 嘿 德布?德布?- 你把这个带上好吗? |
[14:10] | – Can you help me with that? – What are you doing, Deb? | – 你能帮帮我吗?- 你在干什么? |
[14:11] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈在干什么? |
[14:13] | – It will be too loud for you guys. – Wifey, wifey. | – 对你们来说还是有点太吵了 – 老婆 老婆 |
[14:15] | Seriously, what are you doing? | 说真的 你在干什么? |
[14:17] | Is Daddy coming with us? | 爸爸和我们一起去吗? |
[14:19] | No, Daddy does not have enough time for us right now. | 不 爸爸现在没有足够的时间来陪我们 |
[14:20] | – Seriously… That’s nice. That’s nice. – Can you put this on here? | – 真的 那好 好 – 能帮我把这个带上吗? |
[14:23] | Hey, honey. Mommy didn’t mean that, okay? | 嘿 宝贝 妈咪不是那个意思 好吗? |
[14:25] | Hey, sweetie, come here. Mommy didn’t mean that, okay? | 嘿 甜心 过来 妈咪不是那个意思好吗? |
[14:28] | She didn’t mean that, okay? Sweetie, you okay? | 妈咪不是那个意思?宝贝 你还好吗? |
[14:33] | Yeah, great. Great. | 对 很好 很好 |
[14:34] | Hey. Come here, honey. | 来 过来 宝贝 |
[14:36] | I’m not going to be able to make it right now, | 我现在可能不能做到 |
[14:38] | but I’m gonna come a little later, okay? | 但是我会晚一点到 好吗? |
[14:40] | All right. Come here. Give me a hug. | 好了 来这 给我一个拥抱 |
[14:41] | – Time to go right now. – Christ sake. | – 是时候走了 – 看在上帝的份上 |
[14:43] | Will you slow it down a second? | 你可以慢一点吗? |
[14:45] | Daddy’s a mess. He’s real tired. | 爸爸现在一团糟 他太累了 |
[14:46] | – Right, hon? – What… | – 对吗 宝贝?- 什么? |
[14:48] | Deb. Deb. Deb, will you slow it down a second? | 德布 德布 德布 你不能慢一点吗? |
[14:52] | – We’re going to walk this way… – Deb. | – 我们要走楼梯了 – 德布 |
[14:54] | Okay, watch your step. Here we go. | 好的 注意脚下 对了 |
[14:56] | Deb, can you slow it… | 德布 你能慢点 |
[14:57] | Okay. Come on. | 好 来吧 |
[15:00] | Let’s go. We’re going to put your sister in first. | 我们走 我们先把你妹妹放进去 |
[15:02] | Here we go. Okay, baby, ready? | 好啦 好的 宝贝 准备好了吗? |
[15:04] | Sweetie, it’s going to be okay, sweetie. Okay? | 宝贝 没事的 好吗宝贝? |
[15:06] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[15:08] | Okay, put your bags in there. You wanna put your sister in the seat? | 好 把你包放在这 可以把你妹妹放在座位上吗? |
[15:11] | Where’s the pink bag? | 粉色的包呢? |
[15:13] | Have you lost your fucking mind? | 你是疯了吗? |
[15:15] | Oh, great language right in front of my daughter. | 我的天 在我女儿面前说这种话 |
[15:17] | Great fathering! | 真是个好爸爸 |
[15:19] | Nice. Nice. Dropping F-bombs in front of my daughters. | 好 很好 在我两个女儿面前说脏话 |
[15:21] | – “My kids”? “My kids”? – Great fathering! | – 我的孩子?我的孩子?- 真是好爸爸 |
[15:24] | Gonna find a guy whose cock actually gets hard for me. | 我要去找个见了我就能硬的男人 |
[15:28] | Deb, Deb, Deb. Stop! | 德布 德布 德布 停下来 |
[15:31] | Please don’t do this. | 请你不要这样子 |
[15:34] | Please. | 求求你 |
[15:48] | This is a little hard. You’re just scared right now, okay? You’re confused. | 这可能有点困难 你刚刚被吓到了是吗?你很困惑 |
[15:51] | Okay… | 好 |
[15:55] | Out of the way, Nick. Get out of the way, Nick. | 别挡路 尼克 别挡路尼克 |
[16:00] | Get the fuck out of here, you fucker! | 别他妈挡路 你特么混蛋 |
[16:02] | You motherfucker! | 你他妈婊子养的 |
[16:03] | You get back! You understand me, you motherfucker? | 你回去 你是知道的 你个狗日的 |
[16:09] | – Stay away from us! – Nice. Nice. | – 离我们远点 – 好 好 |
[16:11] | Good. Good. | 好好 |
[16:19] | Okay. Mommy’s okay. | 没事 妈咪没事 |
[16:30] | See you later. | 拜拜 |
[16:50] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[17:10] | Yup. | 好 |
[17:20] | Yeah. | 好 |
[17:28] | You’ve got to be fucking kidding me. | 你他妈绝对在跟我开玩笑 |
[17:52] | Well, that looks like it hurt. | 好吧 那看起来很痛 |
[17:56] | No? | 不痛吗? |
[17:58] | Good morning, fellow officers. | 早上好 同事们 |
[18:00] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | – 很痛啊 – 真的? |
[18:02] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
[18:03] | I take it he’s a bad guy. | 我认为他是一个坏家伙 |
[18:05] | You mean the guy with the black body armor, | 你是说穿黑色防弹衣那个? |
[18:06] | shotgun, and gas mask? | 拿霰弹枪 戴防毒面具那个? |
[18:08] | That’s very funny. | 那很搞笑 |
[18:10] | We know who he is yet? | 我们现在知道他是谁了吗? |
[18:11] | Rough night? | 昨晚过的不好? |
[18:13] | Yes. Next subject? | 对 换个话题? |
[18:15] | You’re not looking so hot there, bubba. | 你今天不在状态啊 兄弟 |
[18:16] | I think he looks amazing. | 我想他看起来很不错 |
[18:18] | I’ve got enough toxins in me to turn the Gaza Strip into a Gay Pride parade. | 我已经喝高了?可以让加沙地带来场同性恋大游行了 |
[18:21] | You better start downing the POM juice, big man. We’ve got a piss test Friday. | 你最好喝点石榴汁 大块头 我们星期五有一场小便测试 |
[18:25] | Thursday. | 星期四 |
[18:26] | What, like you Mormons have been drinking wheatgrass all fucking month? | 就像你个摩门教徒每个月只喝麦芽汁? |
[18:30] | Please. | 别这样 |
[18:30] | You got another one of those? I’m fucking starving. | 你还有这个吗?我真他妈饿啊 |
[18:32] | Yeah, there’s a couple that don’t have blood. | 嗯 这里有两瓶不沾血的 |
[18:34] | I think it’s one of the pinkies with the sprinkles. | 我想那个是一个手指饼干 |
[18:39] | That’s some real donut. | 那甜甜圈真的不错 |
[18:41] | Those are horrendous, dude. | 那些真的可怕 兄弟 |
[18:43] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[18:44] | You guys push back the perimeter. | 你们应该把把警戒线往后拉点 |
[18:46] | Too goddamn small. | 需要将这个案子的范围扩大了 是吗? |
[18:48] | Too goddamn small. | 范围太他妈小了 |
[18:49] | – You got it. – What’s the tally? | – 你说对了 – 情况怎么样? |
[18:51] | We’ve got four dead, six on the way to the hospital. | 死了四个 六个在去医院的路上 |
[18:53] | – But they’ll be all right. – Fuck. | – 但是他们还好 – 擦 |
[18:55] | Ambushed them as they were coming to get breakfast. | 在他们去买早餐的时候被偷袭了 |
[18:58] | Surrounded the truck. | 包围了卡车 |
[18:59] | This poor fool right here was trying to do what he gets paid to do. | 那个可怜的蠢蛋只是想做自己的工作 |
[19:02] | AP rounds blasted through the windshield took him out. | 穿甲弹打破了挡风玻璃 打中了他 |
[19:06] | They took the truck, Gardena police lost them under Hawthorne Municipal. | 他们抢走了卡车 加迪纳警方在霍桑市跟丢了 |
[19:10] | They knew the route. | 他们知道逃离路线 |
[19:11] | Picked it because it was next to Municipal Airport, | 选在这因为这里在市机场的旁边 |
[19:14] | knew the restricted air space meant no ghetto bird air support. | 知道在机场限飞区没法空中支援 |
[19:19] | We’re dealing with a different animal here, boys. | 我们现在面对的不是一般的对手了 小子们 |
[19:22] | Talk to the armored car company? What was the haul? | 问过运钞车公司了吗?丢了多少? |
[19:25] | They were en route to a bank pickup for a Fed drop. | 他们在去给联邦银行取货的路上 |
[19:27] | But there was nothing in the truck. | 卡车里什么也没有 |
[19:29] | Nothing in the truck? | 什么也没有 ? |
[19:33] | They stole a fucking empty armored truck? | 他们偷了一辆空的运钞车? |
[19:35] | Yup. | 是的 |
[19:38] | Why the fireworks? | 为什么开火? |
[19:39] | One of the vics said the messenger went for his gun. That’s when it popped off. | 一个目击者说看到运钞车警卫摸枪了 所以开火了 |
[19:44] | Genius. | 天啊 |
[19:45] | Okay, the SUV, what have we got? | 好 越野车 我们还有什么? |
[19:47] | That’s a cold car. | 那是一辆被被处理过的车 |
[19:49] | VIN’s been pried off. Plates are stolen. | 车辆识别号被抹掉了 牌照是偷的 |
[19:51] | No prints on it. They bleach-bombed it. | 没有指纹 所有信息都被漂白了 |
[19:53] | Right. Take it to SID. Tent that fucker. | 把它带去特案组 取证 化验 |
[19:57] | Swab it. Detail it. | 找到任何有关细节 |
[20:07] | Fuck. I can’t deal with this retard factory this early. | 我靠 这么早就让我去和这个弱智打交道 |
[20:11] | One of you guys handle it? | 你们其中一个会处理吗? |
[20:12] | It’s all you, bro. | 交给你了 兄弟 |
[20:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:17] | All right, witnesses, donut shop guy? | 目击者呢 那个甜甜圈店的人? |
[20:19] | He saw them, and they looked right at him, | 他看见他们了 劫匪也看到他了 |
[20:21] | but, for some reason, they left him alone. | 但不知为什么他们放过他了 |
[20:26] | Okay, pull all video surveillance and plate readers. | 好 调出所有监控视频和车牌读取记录 |
[20:28] | Do a Palantir run. | 做个大数据筛查 |
[20:30] | Talk to DOT, okay? | 和交通部谈一下 |
[20:31] | Pull it all together, and meet me at the office. | 将材料放在一起 带到办公室来见我 |
[20:34] | And find me that fucking truck. | 然后给我找到那个见鬼的卡车 |
[20:39] | Big Nick, | 大尼克 |
[20:41] | original gangsta cop in the flesh. | 活着的黑帮警察 |
[20:44] | Lobbing Bob. Huh? | 瘸腿的鲍勃 啊哈? |
[20:46] | How’s that mean tennis game? | 网球打得可好 |
[20:53] | Look at you, man. | 看看你 |
[20:55] | Where’d you pick that up? Nice suit. | 你在哪买的衣服?很不错 |
[20:57] | Well, not where you’re shopping. | 反正不在你买东西的地方 |
[20:58] | I can’t afford it. | 我买不起 |
[21:00] | I mean, | 我的意思是 |
[21:01] | how does a county sheriff | 小小的郡警长 |
[21:02] | pay for such a beautiful piece of men’s fashion? | 是怎么买的起这时尚的衣服? |
[21:05] | You kidding me? This piece of shit? Nah, this is garbage. | 你在和我开玩笑吗?这只是便宜货 这是垃圾 |
[21:08] | Look at you. | 再看看你 |
[21:09] | This thing’s tits! | 棒极了 |
[21:11] | You must pull all kinds of ass sporting that, no? | 你一定是做了不少破事才供的起这个吧 |
[21:14] | Nick, you know what? I can’t. I can’t. | 尼克 你知道吗?我不能我不能 |
[21:18] | It’s too early in the morning for your fucking circus. | 一大早就他妈让我看你的马戏表演 |
[21:20] | You just threw a donut in the hot zone. | 你刚在犯罪现场扔了一个甜甜圈 |
[21:22] | – No. I did not. – Yeah, you did. | – 不 我没有 – 当然 你有 |
[21:24] | I did? That was fucking wrong. | 我有吗?那可就大错特错了 |
[21:26] | It was. I don’t like you, Nick, or how you handle police business… | 你有 我不喜欢那样 尼克 也不喜欢你的办案方式 |
[21:28] | Hey. What’s up with that? | 嘿 哪有怎么了? |
[21:31] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[21:32] | Aside from the fact that you’re a vegetarian. | 不要避开你是素食主义的事实 |
[21:35] | Vegan! I’m a vegan. | 我本来就是 我是 |
[21:37] | – Vegetarians, they eat milk… – Yeah, sorry to hear that. | – 素食者 他们喝牛奶 – 抱歉 |
[21:39] | What are you doing here anyway? | 总之你在这干嘛啊? |
[21:42] | No legal tender was stolen. It isn’t Federal. | 没有什么东西被偷 不属于联邦案子 |
[21:46] | Yet. | 但是 |
[21:49] | You’re pausing for dramatic effect? | 你停下来是为了营造喜剧效果吗? |
[21:55] | You’re such a big, bad lieutenant. | 你真是个大坏警察 |
[21:58] | – I know. I know. – Yeah. | – 是的是的 – 没错 |
[22:00] | Can I go now, Dad? | 我能走了吗 老爸? |
[22:01] | I’m kind of hungry. | 我有点饿 |
[22:10] | So Gardena showed up, and they secured the scene, | 所以加迪纳一现身 他们就开始安防 |
[22:12] | and then these clowns took over. | 然后这些小丑 |
[22:15] | Who are they, LASD? | 他们是谁?洛杉矶警署? |
[22:17] | Yeah, Sheriff’s. They must be. Look at this clown right here. | 他们肯定是谢里夫的 看郡警 |
[22:20] | He seemed to be in charge. | 他像是管事的 |
[22:36] | You recognize him? | 你认识他? |
[22:38] | He played football at South. | 他在南边打棒球 |
[22:40] | Remember Endo? | 记得恩德吗? |
[22:42] | Filipino dude the cops killed? | 被警察杀的菲律宾兄弟? |
[22:43] | Yeah. | 对 |
[22:45] | That’s the cop who blasted him. | 那个警察就是他 |
[22:47] | Runs Major Crimes. | 管理重案组 |
[22:49] | Get to know your enemy, boys. | 了解你的敌人 小子 |
[23:00] | Who’s running this crew? | 这案子谁主谋的? |
[23:02] | Probably two, three guys that can pull this off, max. | 可能最多就两三个能干这事 |
[23:05] | Why steal an armored truck with nothing in it? | 为什么偷一个什么东西都没有的武装车? |
[23:10] | Bad tip, they probably botched it. | 这次没小费了 可能白干了 |
[23:12] | Why didn’t they dump it, then? | 为什么他们不丢了? |
[23:13] | – I’ll take the salvage yards. – All of them. | – 我去查查废车场 – 所有的 |
[23:15] | And how’d they know about a transfer from the casino to the Fed, | 怎么知道从赌场到美联储的运输? |
[23:20] | especially one that wasn’t scheduled through the regular carrier? | 特别是这次运输是计划外的 |
[23:23] | How? | 怎么知道的? |
[23:24] | It was an inside job, bro. It had to be. | 肯定有内鬼 一定有 |
[23:27] | Oh, fuck. Give me the Pepto. | 给我点肠胃药 |
[23:30] | Okay, inside job, but where? | 内鬼?在哪呢? |
[23:33] | Right? Was it the casino, the bank, the Fed, the fucking donut shop? Where? | 嗯 在赌场 美联储 银行 甜甜圈店 在哪? |
[23:37] | What about Merrimen? | 梅利曼怎么样? |
[23:42] | When did he parole again? | 他什么时候又被放出来的? |
[23:44] | Eight months ago. | 八个月前 |
[23:45] | Eight months ago? | 八个月前? |
[23:48] | We need to find that fucking truck. | 我们得找到那辆卡车 |
[23:51] | Have we still got a tail on that Wilson kid? | 还有人在跟踪威尔森吗? |
[23:53] | – Yeah. – The one who was hanging out with Merrimen? | – 对 – 跟梅利曼一起出去的那个嘛? |
[23:56] | What bar did he work in? | 他在哪个酒吧工作? |
[23:57] | – Hofbrau. – Ziggy’s Hofbrau. | – 胡夫巴鲁 – 子姬的 胡夫巴鲁 |
[24:00] | Let’s pay him a visit. | 让我们来会会他 |
[24:12] | …some Wi-Fi? | 有联网吗? |
[24:13] | No? We better check his videos. | 不 我们得查监控 |
[24:18] | – Thanks. – All right. | – 谢谢 – 没事 |
[24:20] | Wolfgang, talk to me. | 狼帮 跟我聊聊 |
[24:22] | – Donnie, I’m tapped out. – No problem. | – 唐尼 我挂账了 – 没问题 |
[24:24] | Put it on my tab, all right? | 算在我账上 可以吧? |
[24:26] | – Of course, man, I got you. – Thank you. | – 当然 懂你兄弟 – 谢谢 |
[24:27] | Have a good night. | 愿你有个愉快的夜晚 |
[24:41] | Are we doing this? | 我们确定要做这个嘛 |
[24:42] | Yeah, man. All right, man. | 没错 兄弟 放心吧 |
[24:44] | To money and women. | 为了钱和妞 |
[24:46] | That we don’t have. | 那是我们没有的 |
[24:51] | How do you remember everybody’s order like that? | 你是怎么样记住每个人点单的 |
[24:53] | I can’t remember the last four of my social. | 我甚至记不住社保号 |
[24:56] | Lots of reps, man. | 无数次的练习和重复 |
[24:57] | I’m in complete control of my environment. | 我能够完全控制这个场面 |
[24:59] | People don’t even know. | 人们甚至不知道这些 |
[25:02] | – Hey, man, time to go. – Okay. | – 嘿 该走了兄弟 – 好的 |
[25:04] | Wrap it up. | 把它包起来 |
[25:06] | Just a little bit. | 再来一点 |
[25:07] | Just a little bit. | 对 |
[25:08] | – Ziggy’s going to kill me. – Shit, not going to finish. | – 子姬打算杀了我 – 他完全没打算停下来 |
[25:13] | A gift. | 小礼物 |
[25:15] | How about a tip? | 小费呢? |
[25:16] | We got you last time. | 上次给了 |
[25:17] | Oh, yeah, you got me last… | 哦 上次给了 |
[25:19] | That’s not how it works. | 小费不是这么给的 |
[25:24] | Okay, really? | 好吧 真的嘛? |
[25:26] | Zoo animals. | 一群畜生 |
[25:33] | Need change? | 要找钱吗? |
[25:35] | That’s for you, Fraulein. | 这些给你 弗洛林 |
[25:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:41] | Are there always so many cops in here? | 这附近总是有这么多警察嘛? |
[25:44] | Last place I’d think they’d be. | 这是我觉得他们可能会在的最后一个地方 |
[25:46] | Yeah, this their spot. You know, cheap liquor. | 他们的地盘 劣质酒 |
[25:50] | Right. | 没错 |
[25:51] | Yeah, there also is a lot of shady cats in here, huh? | 嗯 这还藏了不少线人 |
[25:56] | Yeah, it’s kind of neutral grounds, you know? | 嗯 就好像是某种灰色地带 明白嘛? |
[26:00] | Rick’s in Casablanca type shit. | 瑞克的卡萨布兰卡调调 |
[26:04] | You must’ve heard some stories in this place. | 你肯定听过不少关于这儿的故事 |
[26:07] | You know, give them a couple of drinks, steak on his plate, | 就好像是 你只需给他杯红酒 牛排 |
[26:10] | some nice women around him, | 还有辣妹左拥右抱 |
[26:12] | he’ll tell you his darkest secrets. | 他就将会向你揭露自己最黑暗的角落 |
[26:15] | Loose lips sink ships. | 祸从口出 |
[26:17] | Aingt that the truth. | 这是真理 |
[26:21] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[26:24] | Pull a lot of pussy in here? Yeah? | 你这儿藏了不少妞 对吧? |
[26:27] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[26:28] | – I do well for myself. – Yeah. | – 我自己挺好 – 没错 |
[26:31] | I’d fuck you. | 去你的 |
[26:35] | Kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[26:41] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:45] | I’m out. | 我走了 |
[26:50] | See you later, man. | 一会见 兄弟 |
[26:51] | Yeah. | 好 |
[26:54] | Look forward to it. | 我很期待结果 |
[27:23] | – Fraulein. – Dude, what the fuck are you… | – 弗洛林 – 老弟 你到底在做什么 |
[27:45] | Fraulein, you’re up. Yeah. | 弗洛林 别激动 |
[27:57] | What the fuck? | 什么玩意儿? |
[28:35] | What’s up, gangster? | 怎么了 兄弟? |
[28:37] | Oh, Peaches. | 天哪 |
[28:43] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[28:44] | You sit right there. | 快给我坐下 |
[28:48] | What you walking so slow for, nigga? | 你为什么走的这么慢 黑鬼? |
[28:50] | I want you to sit right there. | 我要你坐在这儿 |
[28:51] | That’s you right there. | 没错 就是这儿 |
[28:55] | – Look here. There’s cigarettes. – Yeah. | – 看看这儿 这有烟头 – 对 |
[29:00] | Borrachho | 博拉克 |
[29:01] | I think y’all got me confused with somebody. | 你们认错人了 |
[29:06] | Hey, Sporto. | 嘿 斯巴图 |
[29:08] | You want a blow job? | 你们想爽一下嘛? |
[29:14] | Why my pants wet? | 为什么我裤子湿了? |
[29:17] | Come on, man, if you and your Uncle Tom over here | 嘿 哥们儿 如果你和你汤姆大叔 |
[29:20] | are into some homo shit, I’m good. | 搞什么同志的破事 我无所谓 |
[29:22] | Y’all just kill me now. | 你们现在杀了我吧 |
[29:24] | You pissed yourself, bubba. | 老弟 你把自己吓尿了 |
[29:27] | It happens. | 没错 |
[29:29] | I had one of the girls here clean you up, so you’re good. | 让我叫个妹子来给你弄干净 一会就好 |
[29:32] | But y’all got the wrong dude. | 你们找错人了 |
[29:35] | You got me confused with someone. | 你认错人了 |
[29:37] | But I’m going to let you know now, I aingt the one. | 但我会让你知道 我不是那个人 |
[29:39] | What’d you say? | 你想说什么 |
[29:41] | Dude something? | 兄弟情之类的? |
[29:42] | No, we’re not mistaking you for anybody. | 不 我们没把你当成任何人 |
[29:45] | Don’t be a fucking smartass. | 别自以为是了 |
[29:47] | Arrested at 17 for GTA. | 在17岁因盗车被捕 |
[29:50] | Tried and convicted as an adult. | 被作为成人判刑 |
[29:53] | We know exactly who you are. | 我们清楚地知道你是谁 |
[29:54] | Did a stint at county for attempted manslaughter. | 因为未遂杀人罪在郡被限制 |
[29:56] | Fastest speeding ticket in California history. | 在加州因为超速创造了记录 |
[29:59] | That’s nice. | 这可不一般 |
[30:00] | Fucking genius, man. How fast were you going? | 天呐 兄弟 你到底有多快 |
[30:06] | 178. | 178迈 |
[30:08] | Speed demon! | 魔鬼般的速度 |
[30:13] | What did you say to the cop who pulled you over? | 你对让你停车的警察说了什么 |
[30:15] | What reason did you give him? | 你给他个什么理由 |
[30:17] | Told him they’d just paved the road. | 告诉他你们只是想试试路面 |
[30:21] | – I like him. – Ballsy. | – 我喜欢他 – 有种 |
[30:22] | Me gusta. | 我也是 |
[30:24] | You may have a little pecker for a black dude. | 作为黑人 你的老二也许有点小 |
[30:26] | You may be a bed-wetter, but you’ve got some fucking style, buddy. | 你也许还在尿床的年纪 但是你有风格 哥们 |
[30:30] | All right, girls, time to go. | 好吧 姑娘们 该走了 |
[30:34] | Grab your shoes. Grab your shit. Let’s go. | 拿上你的鞋子和其他破玩意 走吧 |
[30:36] | Time to go home to your babies. | 该回家陪你的宝贝儿了 |
[30:37] | – All right, thanks for stopping by. – Excuse me. | – 谢谢你送我回来 – 没关系 |
[30:47] | You check this out, hot rod. You’re a two-striker. | 你来检查这部分 双面前锋 |
[30:51] | You need to fucking look at me when I’m talking to you. | 当我跟你说话的时候你要看着我 |
[30:53] | You’re one mistake away from getting sex | 你再犯一次错 就让你进监狱 |
[30:55] | in the ass every time you shower. | 过每次洗澡被插菊花的人生了 |
[30:58] | Some of them niggas got gas pumps. | 那里的老黑跟气泵一样威猛 |
[31:01] | Now, personally, | 现在 就我个人来说 |
[31:03] | that shit don’t sound like a lot of fun to me. | 听上去没那么有趣 |
[31:06] | What you think? How you feel about that? | 你是怎么想的?你觉得怎么样? |
[31:11] | Look, the dude in that picture is not even a regular at my bar. | 听着 那个小伙子甚至在我酒吧里不是常客 |
[31:14] | Like, I’ve seen him a few times, | 对 我见过他几次了 |
[31:17] | you know, I don’t associate myself… | 但是你知道的 我和他没打过交道 |
[31:25] | Do you know what this means? | 你知道这是什么意思嘛? |
[31:28] | It means I am a member of a clique. | 这意味着我是那个小圈子的一员 |
[31:31] | It’s kind of like being in a gang. | 就像身处在一个团活里一样 |
[31:33] | Sort of like a gang, | 就像一个帮派 |
[31:35] | only we have badges, | 只有我们才有那个组织的徽章 |
[31:36] | which means you are done. | 你完蛋了 |
[31:41] | He aingt lying. | 他没有在说谎 |
[31:47] | – Let me ask you this. – Okay. | – 让我来聊聊这个 – 好 |
[31:50] | Do we look like the types who will arrest you? | 我们看上去像是要拘捕你的人吗? |
[31:52] | Put you in handcuffs, drag you down to the station? | 我们难道会给你拷上手铐 把你按倒在车站? |
[31:56] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[31:58] | I’m asking you a fucking question. | 我在问你问题 |
[31:59] | No. Not at all. | 不 你们不是那种人 |
[32:01] | Right, exactly. | 好吧 |
[32:04] | We just shoot you. | 我们只是问问你而已 |
[32:06] | It’s less paperwork. | 不是详细记录之类的 |
[32:10] | So tell me, | 所以说说看 |
[32:14] | what the fuck are you doing hanging out in that crew? | 你在那个组织里的时候到底是干什么的? |
[32:17] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[32:18] | You’re a pussy. | 你个娘们 |
[32:20] | Those dudes are bad dudes. | 那都是些混蛋 |
[32:22] | Great thieves but straight convicts. | 都是江洋大盗都有犯罪记录 |
[32:26] | What’s doing drinking beers with the likes of you for? | 梅利曼他们跟你喝酒的时候都聊什么 |
[32:29] | Talk shop? | 讨论店铺 |
[32:31] | You gonna hit the fucking Hofbrau? | 你们打算去抢劫那个该死的胡夫巴鲁? |
[32:32] | Take the place down, score, like, what, two grand in ones and fives? | 把那里拆了 得分 然后抢2000元都是1块5块的零钞? |
[32:35] | Is that what’s afoot? I’ll answer that for you. | 现在正在进行的是什么 我一会再回答你 |
[32:37] | No, it fucking isn’t. | 不 不是你想的那样 |
[32:41] | I don’t know what crew you’re speaking about, man. | 哥们儿 我不知道你说的是什么组织 |
[32:43] | This dude just comes to my bar where I work… | 这些人只是去我工作的酒吧而已 |
[32:45] | Stop. | 好了 |
[32:47] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[32:55] | Come on, man. This is some weird shit. Just… | 拜托 哥们儿 这只是有点儿奇怪 |
[32:58] | You listen to me, fuckface. | 听我的 你这个欠揍的东西 |
[33:00] | We don’t give a shit about you. | 我们没透露关于你的半点儿消息 |
[33:04] | You in Merrimen’s crew? | 你是梅利曼那一帮的? |
[33:06] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[33:08] | Huh? You hit the stadium? | 是吧?你们袭击了体育馆? |
[33:12] | You talky-talky now? | 你现在想说了吗? |
[33:14] | Yes, please. | 对 请继续 |
[33:21] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[33:30] | I’m just the driver! | 我只是司机 |
[33:32] | I’m just the driver! | 只是司机 |
[33:34] | They don’t give me no gun. I don’t do no gangster shit. | 他们没给我枪 我也不是帮派成员 |
[33:37] | They asked me to drive, so that’s what I do. | 他们让我开车 我就这么做了 |
[33:40] | That’s it. Fuck! | 就是这样 |
[33:42] | Why did Merrimen hijack an empty armored car? | 为什么要抢一辆空的车? |
[33:45] | I don’t know, all right? | 我不知道 |
[33:47] | They keep me in the dark for shit like this. | 他们什么也没告诉我 |
[33:49] | If the cops come down on me, | 如果警察来找我 |
[33:50] | I can’t tell them shit if I don’t know shit. | 我什么都不能告诉他们 因为我什么都不知道 |
[33:52] | Now y’all can hook me up to a lie detector, | 现在你们可以用测谎仪来看看我说的对不对 |
[33:54] | a fucking polygraph, | 一个多功能扫描仪 |
[33:55] | whatever y’all got. | 或者随便你们用什么 |
[33:56] | I’m telling you what I know, and that’s all you’ll get. | 我会告诉你我知道的 这也是你将知道的全部 |
[33:59] | Please, just let me the fuck go. | 求求你 就让我走吧 |
[34:03] | Fuck y’all, man. Let me go. | 见鬼 让我出去 |
[34:08] | Well, I thought that was relatively convincing. | 好吧 我认为相对而言这还是挺有说服力的 |
[34:12] | Good stuff. | 干得漂亮 |
[34:15] | All right, when did you meet him? | 好 那你是什么时间遇见的他? |
[34:17] | What do I get out of this? | 怎么做我才能离开这里 |
[34:19] | What do you get out of this? Well, | 怎么做?好吧 |
[34:21] | your freedom for one. | 给你只有一秒 |
[34:24] | Two, | 好吧 两秒 |
[34:28] | you’re not the bad guys. | 你们不是坏人 |
[34:30] | We are. | 我们是 |
[34:37] | Couple months ago, | 几个月前 |
[34:39] | they came through the bar, | 他们来了酒吧 |
[34:41] | and I served them a few drinks. | 我给他们准备了点儿喝的 |
[34:42] | We started talking. | 我们开始谈论 |
[34:44] | Hey, Donnie, come here, man. | 嘿 唐尼 来这边 |
[34:50] | This is my boy, Bosco. | 这是我的人 波斯柯 |
[34:51] | My brother for life. | 我一辈子的兄弟 |
[34:53] | We deployed together. | 我们共同参与调动帮派成员 |
[34:55] | Hey, the kid can drive. | 嘿 这个孩子可以开车 |
[34:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:01] | Donnie, tell him about the Trans Am Series. | 唐尼 跟他说房车大赛的事 |
[35:03] | Drove Trans Am Series, | 像他说的 是的 |
[35:05] | like he said, for about a season. | 开过大约一季 |
[35:08] | What were their names? | 他们的名字是什么 |
[35:11] | Hawaiian dude, | 夏威夷兄弟 |
[35:13] | he had a homie, Bosco, white boy. | 他有个哥们 波斯柯 白人 |
[35:17] | He was in the military, and he worked for DWP. | 他在部队服役 并且为在水利局工作 |
[35:21] | I told him I needed some extra money, | 我告诉他我需要一些钱 |
[35:24] | so he gave me a job. | 所以他给了我一份工作 |
[35:26] | Who’s that? | 谁 |
[35:27] | Merrimen? | 梅利曼 |
[35:29] | Merrimen. | 对 |
[35:32] | Ray Merrimen. | 雷·梅利曼 |
[35:41] | So what’s up with this dude? | 所以跟他有什么关系 |
[35:43] | It’s Marcus’ boy. | 他是马库斯的人 |
[35:47] | Worked with him over at the Hofbrau. | 和他一起在胡夫布鲁工作 |
[35:49] | Say he did some time with him at Wayside. | 说和他在皮契斯一起待过一段时间 |
[35:52] | He was a Marine for a minute. | 他曾经有段时间是海军 |
[35:56] | Say the nigga can drive. He be cool. | 说他会开车 这不错 |
[36:00] | All right, | 好吧 |
[36:02] | let’s check him out. | 让我们好好会会他 |
[36:05] | Real smart dude. | 真是狡猾 |
[36:07] | He had just got out of prison from what I could tell. | 就我了解 他刚出狱 |
[36:16] | You ready to roll, Ray? | 你准备好了么 雷 |
[36:18] | 514 514! | |
[36:26] | Come on, let’s cuff them up. | 来吧 把他们铐起来 |
[36:36] | You want any of your shit? | 有什么东西要带吗? |
[36:38] | No. | 不 |
[36:42] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[36:59] | See you soon, Ray. | 一会见雷 |
[37:07] | No, you won’t. | 不 你不会 |
[37:26] | You look great, baby. | 你看起来不错 哥们儿 |
[37:28] | All right. Come on. | 好吧 来 |
[37:31] | For real. | 真的 |
[37:32] | Bring any sunglasses for me? | 有没有帮我带墨镜? |
[37:35] | Baby, I’m sorry. I forgot. | 哦 对不起 我忘了 |
[37:37] | Here, take mine. | 这儿 用我的吧 |
[37:38] | Take mine. | 用我的 |
[37:40] | Come on. | 好 |
[37:42] | They’re good. They are. | 这眼镜不错 真的 |
[37:44] | They look great on you. Look at that. | 他们看起来很适合你 看看这 |
[37:46] | Where’d you meet him? | 你在哪里遇见的他? |
[37:48] | It was in Carson, at the Hawaiian dude’s house. | 在卡森 在夏威夷兄弟的家里 |
[38:12] | Through your body. | 穿过你的身体 |
[38:16] | – What up? What up? What up? – Fucking nice. | – 怎么样?- 很棒啊 |
[38:19] | Yeah. Fool’s in back. | 没错 后面呢 |
[38:23] | You’re mine! | 你是我的 |
[38:33] | – Donnie, what’s good, man? – What’s up? | – 唐尼 是什么这么棒?- 怎么了? |
[38:35] | – Come on, man. Follow me. – Yeah, yeah. | – 来吧 跟上朋友 – 好的 好的 |
[38:40] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[38:42] | Oh, shit. What’s up? | 哦不 怎么了? |
[38:44] | – Donnie, beer? – Yeah, yeah. | – 唐尼 啤酒?- 好的 |
[38:48] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:58] | So you spent some time at Wayside? | 所以你在皮契斯呆过一段时间 |
[39:00] | Yeah, a little bit. | 对 一点时间 |
[39:03] | What do they serve for breakfast on Fridays? | 他们在周五早上都吃什么? |
[39:11] | Silver dollar pancakes. | 小松饼 |
[39:13] | Three of them. | 三个 |
[39:16] | Where you from? | 你从哪来 |
[39:18] | Hawthorne. | 霍索恩 |
[39:21] | So you can drive, huh? | 所以你会开车? |
[39:24] | Oh, I can drive. | 对 我会 |
[39:32] | Drive. | 开 |
[39:34] | You might want to put that seat belt on. | 你也许应该系上安全带 |
[40:00] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 哦 哦 哦 |
[40:19] | He liked how I drove, | 他喜欢我开车的方式 |
[40:21] | a week later, I did my first gig. | 所以一个星期以后 我拥有了第一份临时工作 |
[40:23] | We hit this rave at a stadium. | 我们抢了体育馆 |
[40:55] | Got one. | 明白 |
[41:17] | Minus the dye pack, is the count all good? | 去掉染色的包 钱数对吗? |
[41:22] | The count is on. | 正在点 |
[41:29] | That’s a lot of money right there, bro. | 这有不少钱 哥们 |
[41:32] | Why don’t we just call it a day? | 就这一票结束了吧? |
[41:34] | Really? | 是嘛? |
[41:36] | You want three in hot bills, | 你要三扎大钞吗? |
[41:38] | you looking over your shoulder for the rest of your life, | 你是想在剩余的生命中你将一直期待着 |
[41:41] | or would you rather have 30 clean? | 还是想要30扎然后结束? |
[41:45] | I’m just saying. | 我只是说说而已 |
[41:48] | Let’s just call it quits while we’re ahead. | 一边继续一边准备好退出 |
[41:52] | Put it away. | 放下 |
[41:54] | We’re trading up. | 我们要抬高货币值 |
[41:59] | All right. Fuck it. | 好吧 去他的 |
[42:01] | Let’s do it. | 开始做吧 |
[42:03] | What happened to the cash? | 钱在哪里? |
[42:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[42:07] | They don’t tell me. | 他们没告诉我 |
[42:10] | They don’t talk much. | 他们的交流很少 |
[42:14] | Yeah, people with things to hide | 是 人想要做些秘密的事情的时候 |
[42:15] | never have much to say. | 从来不会多说什么 |
[42:20] | So am I under arrest, | 所以现在我还要继续被关在这 |
[42:22] | or can I leave? | 还是我可以走了? |
[42:26] | Nah, you just keep doing your thing. | 现在开始你只要继续做你要做的事情 |
[42:28] | We’ll be in touch. | 我们会保持联系 |
[42:47] | Yeah? | 请说 |
[42:49] | Horsepower, be at 1st and Central at 0800. Don’t be late. | 马力8点之前到达中央1号街 不要迟到了 |
[43:15] | You always pick the same one. | 你总是挑了同一样东西 |
[43:17] | Just go for it. I’m here. Do whatever you want. | 去拿吧 我就在这 做你想做的事情 |
[43:39] | Woo-hoo! | 哇哦 |
[44:05] | Ran the prints on CAL-ID. | 拿到了加利福尼亚鉴定系统的指纹 |
[44:08] | Got a hit on our dead guy from Angel City. | 有一个是洛城的死者 |
[44:11] | Check your e-mail. | 查看你的邮件 |
[44:12] | All right. | 好 |
[44:14] | Name’s Marcus Rhodes, from Oakland. | 名字是马库斯·罗兹 奥克兰人 |
[44:17] | ATF was looking for him for gun charges. | 美国烟酒 火器与爆炸物管理局 正在以枪械指控四处寻找他 |
[44:20] | And more to the point that you were making before, | 并且更重要的是你曾注意到的一点 |
[44:22] | he was stationed at 29 Palms | 他曾在在棕榈叶街20号待过 |
[44:24] | the same time Merrimen was there. | 当时梅利曼也在那 |
[44:26] | This is good. Give me the book on Merrimen. | 太棒了 给我梅利曼的档案 |
[44:32] | Look to your right. | 看你右边 |
[44:34] | You know what that is? | 你知道那是什么吗? |
[44:36] | It’s the bank for banks. | 那是银行的银行 |
[44:38] | Los Angeles branch of the Federal Reserve. | 美国联邦储备委员会的洛杉矶分部 |
[44:42] | It’s the only bank that’s never been robbed. | 这是唯一一个从没有被抢劫过的银行 |
[44:51] | All the surrounding streets are wired for sound and image. | 周边街道都有声音图像监控 |
[44:54] | Stand across the street and stare at the building for two minutes, | 站在街对面盯着这座大厦看两分钟 |
[44:57] | you’ll have security on your ass asking you politely to leave. | 你的背后就会有安保人员礼貌地请你离开 |
[45:00] | If they see your face again, | 如果他们再次看到你 |
[45:01] | every Secret Service agent in the country is going to be looking for you. | 这个国家的各个特务机关人员会来找你 |
[45:05] | The place is case-proof. | 这个地方没有案件发生 |
[45:09] | There have been 53 break-in attempts. | 曾经有53起试图闯入的案件 |
[45:12] | Not one has got past the lobby. | 没有人能够成功穿过大堂 |
[45:18] | That’s why we’re going to rob it. | 这就是为什么我们准备去抢劫这个地方 |
[45:20] | Okay, | 好 |
[45:22] | here we go. | 我们开始 |
[45:23] | Laguna Nigel was in ’06. | 拉古纳·奈吉尔 在06年 |
[45:25] | Got caught for that, get sent up to USP Victorville SHU | 因被抓 被判入狱在美国维克托维尔教养所关禁闭 |
[45:28] | until June of ’16. | 直到16年6月 |
[45:30] | Now give me the unsolved book. | 现在 给我那本没侦破的档案 |
[45:32] | As soon s you enter the lobby, | 当你进入大堂 |
[45:33] | computers run you through every law enforcement database in the country. | 电脑会在全国执法数据库查阅你这个人 |
[45:36] | If you’ve got outstanding parking tickets, | 如果你存在还没有交的违规停车罚单 |
[45:38] | they’re going to know about it before you get through the first level of security. | 他们会在你进入第一层安保人员之前就知道 |
[45:41] | All the employees wear security swipe cards | 所有的工作人员会戴着安全磁卡 |
[45:43] | that grant them access through the first set of man-traps. | 授权他们进入第一道安全通道 |
[45:46] | Access is severely restricted. | 通道是完全严格受限的 |
[45:48] | Two stories below street level is the vault floor. | 街面地下两层的地方是地下室 |
[45:51] | By the way, | 顺便一提 |
[45:53] | uh, his crimey… | 额 他的犯罪同伙 |
[45:55] | – Levoux? – Levoux. | – 雷欧?- 雷欧 |
[45:57] | He serve with Merrimen? | 他帮助梅利曼吗? |
[45:58] | Not only that, but they played football in high school at Long Beach Poly. | 不止是那样 他们高中时一起在长滩踢足球 |
[46:02] | – You’ve got to be shitting me. – No. | – 你一定在开玩笑 – 不 |
[46:04] | Central Security, it’s the nerve center for the Fed. | 中央安保 这里是美联储中心 |
[46:08] | This is where the armored cars come in, drop off the money tubs. | 这里是装甲车辆进来 放下装钱的箱子的地方 |
[46:12] | Money tubs are handed off to the Fed employees. | 装钱的箱子交给美联储雇员 |
[46:14] | At any one time, | 任何时候 |
[46:15] | there’s anywhere between 500 and 800 billion dollars in there, | 那里都有5000到8000亿左右的美金 |
[46:20] | every millimeter of it covered by cameras, sensors, and motion detectors. | 每毫米都有相机 传感器和运动探测器的监控 |
[46:23] | Yeah. What did they specialize in? | 那他们的特长是什么? |
[46:25] | I got this from the HR desk at 29 Palms. | 我从棕榈叶街29号人力资源管理那里拿到了这张表格 |
[46:29] | Close Quarter Battle Unit. Both saw combat in the Middle East. | 近距离作战组 他们都曾在中东作战 |
[46:32] | Levoux specializes in explosives, | 雷欧专攻炸药 |
[46:34] | where Merrimen specializes in soldiering, | 而梅利曼是军人 |
[46:37] | both MARSOC fast Marines. | 他们都是陆战队特战司令部的士兵 |
[46:40] | But there’s a hitch. | 但这里有个问题 |
[46:41] | The serial number of every bill is recorded in the Fed’s database. | 每张钱的序号都在美联储数据库中有所记录 |
[46:45] | So, if a note goes missing, | 所以 如果一张钞票不见了 |
[46:46] | they’re going to know exactly which one it is. | 他们都能确切知道是哪一张 |
[46:47] | They’re going to flag it. | 他们会标志那张钞票 |
[46:48] | If that bill comes up again, | 如果那张钞票出现在市面上 |
[46:50] | whoever recirculates that cash, no matter where they are in the world, | 不论是谁用了那张钱 不论他们在世界的哪个地方 |
[46:53] | that person can be tracked. | 那个人会被追踪 |
[46:55] | Okay. Bosco, the Peckerwood? | 好了 博斯科 啄木鸟如何了? |
[46:57] | He’s a Huntington Beach kid, | 他来自亨廷顿海滩 |
[46:58] | also MARSOC Marines. | 也是陆战队特战司令部的士兵 |
[47:00] | He did comms with them. He had a solid career. | 他的确曾经跟着他们 他有一个固定的工作 |
[47:03] | But he didn’t serve together with the other guys. | 但他没有和其他人一起行动 |
[47:05] | He was the Wood Rep at Victorville when Merrimen was there. | 当梅利曼在维克多维尔时 他曾在销售木头 |
[47:08] | That’s where they linked up. | 那就是他们联系起来的地方 |
[47:09] | Donnie was a Marine for a year and a half, then discharge. | 唐尼曾当了一年半的海军 然后退役了 |
[47:13] | So, the way I see it, | 我明白了 |
[47:14] | that’s the way all these niggas ended up working together. | 结束海员的工作之后 所有这些黑人聚集到一起 |
[47:16] | There’s only two passports on the streets, | 街道上只有两种通行证 |
[47:18] | sports and military. | 体育和军事 |
[47:20] | Every time the Fed receives a deposit from a bank, | 每当美联储收到银行的寄存的储蓄 |
[47:23] | first thing they do is send that money up to the count rooms. | 他们做的第一件事就是把那些钱送到点钞室 |
[47:26] | They run the notes through the counting machines. | 他们用点钞机数那些钱 |
[47:28] | They’re accomplishing two things here. | 他们要在这完成两件事 |
[47:29] | First, they’re double-checking the accuracy of the bank’s deposit. | 首先 他们要复核银行储蓄的准确数字 |
[47:32] | If the bank is off at all, | 如果银行都关门了 |
[47:33] | they’re going to credit or debit the account accordingly. | 他们借贷相应的帐户 |
[47:36] | Two, | 其次 |
[47:37] | they’re separating newer, fit currency | 他们从老的旧的钞票中 |
[47:39] | from old unfit bills. | 分离出新的现金 |
[47:41] | But most importantly, they’re erasing the serial numbers | 但最重要的是 他们从美联储系统里面抹去 |
[47:44] | of the old bills from the Fed system. | 旧的钞票的序列号 |
[47:46] | Once those numbers are erased, to the Fed, to the rest of the world, | 一旦这些数字被抹去 对于美联储 对于整个世界来说 |
[47:50] | that money has ceased to exist. | 那张钱就不再存在了 |
[47:52] | Wait, let’s look at the unsolved cases. | 等等 来看一下没破案 |
[47:54] | In ’04, | 在04年 |
[47:56] | you have the Boller National Bank Hollywood job, okay? | 你在好莱坞博勒国际银行工作 对吗 |
[47:58] | They tunneled through the sewer system. | 他们打通了污水管道系统 |
[48:00] | Sophisticated, | 行动缜密 |
[48:01] | skill set, someone with access, | 技术高超 有进出管道 |
[48:03] | unsolved. | 未破案 |
[48:04] | Okay, in ’05, you have the Fuerte armored car depot job. | 然后 在05年 富尔特装甲车被劫持 |
[48:08] | Blew the depot vault with shaped charges. | 用聚能药包炸开保险库 |
[48:10] | In the $100 count room alone, | 在只存放100美元面值的点钞室里 |
[48:12] | an average of $30 million is designated as unfit every day. | 平均每天有3000万美元被认定为不合适的纸币 |
[48:17] | Between 4:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m., | 在下午四点到五点之间 |
[48:18] | all the cash gets shot out to the shredder. | 所有这些现金被切碎机粉碎 |
[48:21] | It’s all destroyed. | 所有的都被毁掉 |
[48:24] | $30 million | 3000万美元 |
[48:27] | turned to dust in seconds. | 转眼间化作尘埃 |
[48:30] | It’s then picked up by the Fed’s waste management company | 这些被粉碎的钱会被美联储废物管理公司收取 |
[48:32] | and brought out to the dump. | 带去垃圾场 |
[48:35] | If we can get to those unfit bills | 如果我们可以在这些纸币到达粉碎机并且被清扫之前 |
[48:37] | before they go to the shredders and get out clean… | 接触这些被淘汰的纸币 |
[48:41] | You got $30 million nobody is looking for. | 你将会得到没有人会去寻找的3000万美金 |
[48:43] | Bingo. | 答对了 |
[48:44] | In ’06, you have Laguna Niguel. | 2006年 尼古湖枪案 |
[48:47] | Same thing, only this time, Merrimen gets unlucky with the tail-light. | 手法相同 但这次算梅利曼倒霉 |
[48:49] | with the tail-light. | 车尾灯出了问题 |
[48:50] | Goes to prison till 2016. Now, in that time, while he was in prison, | 进入监狱直到2016年 |
[48:52] | Now, in that time, while he was in prison, | 他在监狱的那个时候 |
[48:55] | how many highly sophisticated, well-executed heists do we have? | 我们有多少富有经验 计划周密的抢劫? |
[48:58] | None, but you’re on a roll. Keep going. | 没有 但是你重新定位了这件事 继续说 |
[49:00] | Witness to the whole thing. | 在甜甜圈店铺的柜台服务小伙 |
[49:02] | The counter guy at the donut shop? Witness to the whole thing. | 见证了所有的事情 |
[49:04] | They left him. Why? | 他们让他活着了 为什么? |
[49:08] | Because they shoot uniforms, not unarmed civilians. | 因为他们向警察开枪 而不是没有武装的平民 |
[49:12] | Exactly what they were trained to do. | 这正是他们曾经所受的训练 |
[49:14] | Gangbangers, these are not. | 他们不是帮派打手 |
[49:17] | Okay, these | 他们 |
[49:19] | are our guys. | 曾是我们的一员 |
[49:21] | We nail these guys, | 我们抓住这些人 |
[49:24] | we solve all these cases. | 我们就解决了所有的案件 |
[49:26] | This is the crew. | 他们是一群人 |
[49:31] | You still haven’t told us how you can get past that security. | 你仍然没有告诉我们 如何通过那道安全防卫 |
[49:35] | We’re not going in this way. | 我们不从这里进去 |
[49:39] | We’re going in that way. | 我们从那里走 |
[49:51] | What’s going on with Fraulein? | 弗劳伦怎么样了 |
[49:52] | We can move on him anytime we want. | 任何时候我们可以对他采取行动 |
[49:55] | – I pay minimum wage. – Okay. | – 我给最低的工资 – 可以 |
[49:58] | Plus $3 for delivery. | 送东西多给3美元 |
[50:00] | Plus $3 for delivery. | 并且你要和我分小费 |
[50:01] | You start Wednesday, 11:00. | 你从星期三十一点开始工作 |
[50:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[50:05] | I don’t really like the food there, but I’m down to go, | 我真的不喜欢那里的食物 但是我还是得去 |
[50:07] | – but you’ve got to pay this time. – I’m not paying it. | – 你这次应该买单了 – 我才不买 |
[50:09] | What? | 什么? |
[50:11] | – I pay every fucking time. – What? | – 每次都是我买单 – 是吗? |
[50:13] | Get off your wallet, buddy. | 拿出你的钱包 兄弟 |
[50:15] | No, I forgot my wallet today, boys. I’m sorry. | 不 我今天没带钱包 兄弟们 我很抱歉 |
[50:16] | – Again? – Yeah, again. | – 再说一遍?- 嗯 再说一遍 |
[50:18] | Got an alligator arm. | 你总是不愿付账单的那种人 |
[50:19] | I sat down at blackjack with $5, and I made $160. | 我带了五美元去打21点 然后我赢了160美元 |
[50:23] | Nicholas O’Brien? | 是尼古拉斯·奥布莱恩吗? |
[50:26] | Yeah? | 是的 |
[50:28] | I suggest you take these. | 我建议你带着这个 |
[50:31] | You’re being served. | 有人为您服务 |
[50:33] | You kidding me? | 你在和我开玩笑吗? |
[50:35] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕不是 |
[50:38] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么? |
[50:40] | You all right, bro? | 你还好吗 兄弟 |
[50:43] | Yeah, I guess I’m getting divorced. | 我想我要离婚了 |
[50:45] | He say “divorced”? | 他说的是”离婚”吗? |
[50:48] | Yo. | 嘿 |
[50:51] | Welcome to the fucking club. | 欢迎来到混蛋俱乐部 |
[50:53] | Now, go handle your business, big man. | 现在 去解决你的事情吧 兄弟 |
[51:04] | Gas the jet. | 记得加油 |
[51:09] | Fuck. | 该死的 |
[51:47] | There’s a closer view. | 这可以看到近一点的景象 |
[51:49] | There was a rolling blackout in this quadrant four days ago. | 四天前在这一圈有一次波动的停电 |
[51:52] | Yeah, they’ve been happening a lot over the last few months. | 是的 过去这几个月里发生了很多次 |
[51:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[51:55] | They say they have full backup power, but actually they don’t. | 他们说他们有充足的后备电源 但事实上他们没有 |
[51:58] | They go into brown-out. | 他们的电压过低 |
[51:59] | Yeah, prioritize the grid. | 是的 优先处理输电网 |
[52:01] | Priority, of course, is the vault. | 最优先的 当然是地下室 |
[52:03] | So everything in there stays intact. | 所以那的所有东西完好无损 |
[52:05] | But anything that is peripheral, like cameras in the hallway, | 但是任何次要的 比如走廊的监控 |
[52:07] | shredders in the count rooms, everything else cuts out. | 点钞室里的粉碎机 所有的东西切断电源了 |
[52:10] | To time it during another rolling blackout is going to be fucking impossible. | 去确认下一次停电的时间是绝对不可能的 |
[52:14] | – So you want to simulate it? – Can we? | – 所以你准备模仿停电吗?- 我们可以吗? |
[52:16] | Break in, have them go brown for about two minutes. | 闯进去 让他们停电两分钟左右 |
[52:18] | I’d say yes, but I’d like to have data to be sure. | 我想说可以 但是我更想先算数确切的数据 |
[52:22] | Great. | 很好 |
[52:23] | Once we breach the count room, only thing left is the cameras. | 一旦我们攻破了点钞室 剩下的麻烦就是监控 |
[52:26] | They run on their own power supply, | 监控用自身的电源供给继续运行 |
[52:27] | so they’re unaffected by the brown-out. | 所以他们不会被电力减弱影响 |
[52:30] | The solve here is we run an EMP burst. | 解决方式是我们可以用电磁脉冲使其爆炸 |
[52:34] | Should take out the cameras and motion for about 30 feet. | 要把视频监控和移动监控拿出去30英尺远 |
[52:37] | Where you get all this information from? | 你从哪里得到所有的这些信息? |
[52:41] | You don’t have to worry about that. | 你不需要考虑这些 |
[52:43] | Just trust me when I say it’s solid. | 只需要相信我说的这些话 |
[52:47] | How we doing with the Telecal hook? | 我们该怎么解决远距通信的联系 |
[52:48] | Couple days. Shouldn’t be a problem. | 需要一些天 这不是问题 |
[52:53] | How many handlers do you need? | 你需要多少行动人员? |
[53:01] | Uh, gate B right now. | 现在到B门了 |
[53:04] | Strolling right into the Federal Reserve. | 直接走到联储 |
[53:13] | Force leaving loading dock B. | 运钞车B卸货区 |
[53:28] | ID? | 出示你的身份证 |
[53:37] | Sign in, please. | 请在这签名 |
[53:49] | Keep this on you at all times. | 把这个一直带在身上 |
[53:50] | Second bay of elevators. Cafeteria’s level 2. | 第二个隔间是电梯 自助餐厅在2层 |
[53:57] | Buzz him in. He’s good. | 让他进去 他是送餐的 |
[54:00] | Smells good. | 食物闻上去不错 |
[54:03] | He’s good. Let him in. | 他是送餐的 让他进去 |
[54:23] | – Sharon? – Mmm-hmm. That’s me. | – 莎伦吗?- 对 是我 |
[54:26] | – How you all doing? – Good. How you are doing today? | – 你好吗?- 不错 你今天如何? |
[54:29] | – He’s fine. – Thank you. | – 很好 – 谢谢 |
[54:32] | She aingt getting none. | 她会吃完的 |
[54:33] | Shut up. Really? | 闭嘴 真的吗? |
[54:36] | Y’all have a good day. I’m gonna stay out of it. | 祝你们过的愉快 我不打扰你们了 |
[54:38] | – We will now. – You have a wonderful day. | – 我们现在就不错 – 祝你愉快 |
[54:40] | Lunch. Desert. Lunch. Desert. | 午饭 点心 午饭 点心 |
[54:44] | Bye, sunshine. | 再见 朋友 |
[55:17] | There he goes. | 他出来了 |
[55:27] | Fed’s got 82. | 联邦大道82号线路 |
[55:28] | Maybe it’s part of his regular route. | 也许这只是日常路线的一部分 |
[55:31] | Delivering Chinese to the Fed, | 中餐给联储 |
[55:33] | my left nut. | 我的另一个难题 |
[55:35] | No. They’re casing the joint from the inside. | 不 他们从里到外的防御都很坚固 |
[55:39] | Okay, go back. | 好 回去吧 |
[55:41] | Other than cash, | 除了现金 |
[55:43] | what else do they take from the casino in the stadium? | 他们从体育馆里的赌场拿走了什么? |
[55:47] | Fed deposit slips. | 存款凭条 |
[55:48] | – But those were probably in with the cash. – Or not. | – 但是这些很可能和纸钞夹在一起 – 也许不 |
[55:51] | Listen, what if they were taking the cash | 听着 如果他们拿走了纸钞 |
[55:53] | to disguise the fact that they were really there for something else? | 是为了掩盖他们从那拿走了其他东西的事实呢? |
[55:57] | And then they take down an armored car that’s empty. Come on, guys. | 然后他们劫了一个空的运钞车 快点 伙计们 |
[56:00] | Look, remember what Donnie said. | 还记得唐尼说了什么吗 |
[56:02] | It’s trading up. They’re going big. | 货币量增长了 纸钞变得越来越多 |
[56:04] | Hey, Nick, you can’t take down the Fed, man. | 嘿 尼克 你不能把这事算在美联储头上 |
[56:06] | I’m sorry, Merrimen’s no dummy. It’s impossible. | 不 我认为梅利曼不是装聋作哑的人 这是不可能的 |
[56:09] | The Fed is the Olympics, and Merrimen is Carl fucking Lewis. | 联储是奥林匹克的话 梅利曼就是那该死的 卡尔·刘易斯 |
[56:14] | I’m telling you, | 我再告诉你 |
[56:15] | Frauleings holding out on us. | 弗罗林一直想要抓我们 |
[56:22] | My gosh. | 我的天 |
[56:25] | Aw! | 哇哦 |
[56:36] | – Oh, he’s here. – Okay. | – 他来了 – 好 |
[56:46] | Damn, | 天哪 |
[56:47] | girl looking fine. | 你看上去真漂亮 |
[56:48] | Thank you. You look amazing. | 谢谢 你看上去很出色 |
[56:51] | How are you? | 你过的如何? |
[56:53] | – Looking good. – Thank you. | – 看上去不错 – 谢谢 |
[56:55] | – This is my mom. This is Rolando. – Hi. | – 这是我的妈妈 这是罗兰多 – 嗨 |
[56:57] | – Nice to meet you. Rolando. – Hi, I’m Malia. Nice to meet you. | – 很高兴见到你 罗兰多 – 嗨 我是玛丽亚 很高兴见到你 |
[56:59] | – I see where you get your looks from. – Thank you. | – 我看出来你是遗传谁的了 – 谢谢 |
[57:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[57:06] | – Can I take that? – Oh, yeah, sure. | – 我可以拿那个吗?- 是的 当然 |
[57:09] | Um, Rolando, this is my dad. | 罗兰多 这是我爸爸 |
[57:12] | What’s up, Mr. Levoux? | 你好 是雷欧先生吗?很高兴见到你 |
[57:14] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[57:18] | Let me holler at him for a second. | 让我和他发会牢骚 |
[57:22] | Let me talk to you, bruh. | 让我和你说会话 小伙子 |
[57:32] | Honey, don’t worry about it. Okay? They’re just gonna talk. | 甜心 不要担心这件事 好吗?只是说会话 |
[57:43] | So here’s what’s up. | 所以这就是你要面对的事情 |
[57:45] | For the past 16 years, | 在过去的16年里 |
[57:47] | my daughter’s safety and protection has been my responsibility | 我女儿的安全和保护措施是我的责任 |
[57:49] | and my responsibility only. | 也是我唯一的责任 |
[57:52] | Now, for the first time in her life, I see | 现在 在她生命中的第一次 |
[57:54] | I’ve got to hand you that | 我想我需要吧这个责任交给你 |
[57:57] | Don’t fuck up, | 不要搞砸了 |
[57:58] | or your mama will weep as she has | 否则你妈就要哭了 |
[58:00] | to wheel your ass around every day the rest of your life. | 因为她得替你推一辈子的轮椅 |
[58:06] | Now I worked on this, because I want to say this to you as nice as possible. | 我会做到 而且我希望以一个尽可能愉快的方式告诉你 |
[58:10] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗? |
[58:11] | Yeah. | 是 |
[58:12] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[58:19] | It’s all right. It’s all right. | 没关系 没关系 |
[58:21] | Listen. Listen. | 听着 听着 |
[58:23] | All he’s trying to say is, it’s wonderful to meet you, | 他想说的是 他很高兴见到你 |
[58:25] | and he wants you to have a beautiful evening. | 并且他希望你有一个愉快的夜晚 |
[58:29] | I’ll see you at 11:30. | 11点30再见吧 |
[58:31] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好的 好 |
[58:33] | – 11:30. Yeah. 11:30. – Good choice. | – 11点半 是的 11点半 – 好的 |
[58:43] | I think he got the picture, bro. | 我认为他心里有数了 兄弟 |
[59:24] | Beers and sake, let’s go. | 啤酒和米酒 上吧 |
[59:26] | – Have wine. – What the fuck? | – 红酒 – 他妈的 |
[1:00:02] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:00:04] | Buddy. | 老兄 |
[1:00:07] | Donnie, right? | 你是唐尼 对吧? |
[1:00:08] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | – 对 – 对 |
[1:00:10] | Yeah, spotted you at the gym the other day, yeah? | 对 前几天在健身房看见你了 对吧? |
[1:00:12] | Yeah, man. How you doing? | 对 老兄 你好吗? |
[1:00:14] | What’s up, fellows? | 怎么了 伙计? |
[1:00:19] | You play football at Long Beach Poly? | 你在长滩理工高中打棒球吧? |
[1:00:21] | You look familiar. | 你看起来很眼熟 |
[1:00:23] | No, I’m not from around here. | 不 我不是本地人 |
[1:00:28] | What are you doing here? | 那你在这里干什么? |
[1:00:29] | You work around here? | 在附近工作? |
[1:00:32] | Enjoying my dinner, man. | 享受我的晚餐 老兄 |
[1:00:34] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的吗?- 对 |
[1:00:35] | Food here sucks. | 这里的食物糟透了 |
[1:00:38] | Yeah. Yeah, | 好吧 |
[1:00:40] | we come here for the ass. | 我们脑子有问题才来这里 |
[1:00:48] | So I’ll see you at the gym, man. | 老兄 健身房见 |
[1:00:54] | Yeah. Definitely. | 当然 |
[1:00:57] | Have a good night. | 有一个愉快的夜晚 |
[1:01:05] | Number 55, right? That’s how I remember you. | 你是55号 对吧?我记得你 |
[1:01:09] | We wore the same number, 55, right? | 我们都曾穿过55号球衣 对吧? |
[1:01:11] | I went to South Torrance. | 我去过南托兰斯 |
[1:01:13] | Yeah, we played you guys a couple of times. | 对 我们和你们交战过几次 |
[1:01:16] | You and all those fat-ass Samoans. | 你和所有那些肥胖的萨摩亚人 |
[1:01:19] | Yeah, they were big, but, man, lazy motherfuckers. | 没错 他们很壮 但是 老兄 他们都是慵懒的混蛋 |
[1:01:22] | Probably all that Spam. | 可能所有人都是垃圾 |
[1:01:25] | Yeah, we fucking crushed you guys. | 我们他妈的碾压你们 |
[1:01:27] | Crushed you guys when I was there. Crushed you guys when you were there. | 当我在场的时候碾压你们 你也在场 |
[1:01:31] | Still crushing you guys. | 现在仍然碾压你们 |
[1:01:35] | We’ve got family here, bro. | 我们的家人在这里 老兄 |
[1:01:37] | Don’t really appreciate you popping off. | 你能走开那最好了 |
[1:01:39] | All right. All right, man. | 好吧好吧 老兄 |
[1:01:41] | No need to get all agro. | 没必要这么生气 |
[1:01:42] | Was I being rude? | 我有这么粗鲁吗? |
[1:01:44] | Was I being rude? | 我有这么粗鲁吗? |
[1:01:45] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[1:01:46] | – What? – Let’s go order, bro. | – 什么?- 我们去点东西吧 兄弟 |
[1:01:49] | Hey, look, man, listen. | 嘿 看 兄弟 听着 |
[1:01:50] | You’ve got a beautiful family. Everything’s all good. Excuse us. | 你有一个美好的家庭 所有事都很好 原谅我们 |
[1:01:57] | Kampai. | 干杯 |
[1:02:00] | See you at the gym, Donnie. | 让我们在健身房里见吧 唐尼 |
[1:02:03] | Have a good night, ladies. | 祝你们有一个美好的夜晚 女士们 |
[1:02:32] | You a cop? | 你是警察? |
[1:02:35] | No. | 不 |
[1:02:36] | Are you? | 你是吗? |
[1:02:46] | Get out of the car. | 下车 |
[1:02:56] | Go! | 走 |
[1:03:17] | – Where’s the wire? – Come on, man. | – 窃听器呢?- 过来 老兄 |
[1:03:18] | I’m not wearing a fucking wire, man. | 我没有戴着该死窃听器 老兄 |
[1:03:22] | Man, I’m not wearing no fucking wire. | 老兄 我没有戴着该死的窃听器 |
[1:03:29] | Get up. | 起来 |
[1:03:40] | How does he know you? | 他怎么知道你的? |
[1:03:42] | Don’t tell me it’s from the fucking gym. | 别告诉我是因为该死的健身房 |
[1:03:46] | Look, I don’t know him. | 听着 我不知道他是谁 |
[1:03:47] | Smoke this punk. | 干了他吧 |
[1:03:52] | Talk, motherfucker. | 接着说 混蛋 |
[1:03:55] | I’m no cop, all right? | 我不是警察 好吧? |
[1:03:57] | Now he came to me. He know you. | 他走向我 他却知道你 |
[1:03:59] | He know all of you. But I aingt tell him shit. | 他知道你们所有人 但是我什么也没告诉他 |
[1:04:02] | He was sweating me. I aingt seen him since. | 他让我汗颜 我从来没有见过他 |
[1:04:04] | I thought he’d leave us alone. | 我认为他故意放过我们的 |
[1:04:14] | So how much do they know? | 所以他们知道多少? |
[1:04:17] | Nothing. | 一无所知 |
[1:04:19] | I aingt tell them shit. | 我什么都没告诉他们 |
[1:04:21] | I don’t know nothing anyway. | 反正我什么都不知道 |
[1:04:23] | And you know I’m the last person that would fuck this up. | 你知道我是最后一个会把事情搞砸的人 |
[1:04:28] | Now, if we’ve got to call it off, I get it. | 现在 如果我们要取消的话 我懂了 |
[1:04:32] | But I know I aingt tell them shit. | 但是我什么都不会告诉他们 |
[1:04:57] | Friday. | 周五 |
[1:04:59] | Make sure he knows it’s on. | 一定要让他知道 |
[1:05:27] | So good. | 真好 |
[1:05:30] | It’s true, though. It’s true. | 即使是真的 真的 |
[1:05:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:05:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:05:46] | How you doing, Nick | 尼克 最近怎么样? |
[1:05:47] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[1:05:50] | – I’m Nick. – Hello. | – 我是尼克 – 你好 |
[1:05:53] | How are you? | 你好吗? |
[1:05:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:05:59] | What’s for… | 吃什么 |
[1:06:01] | – What’s for dinner? – You smell like alcohol, Nick. | – 晚饭吃什么呢?- 你闻起来像是喝过酒 尼克 |
[1:06:03] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[1:06:08] | Relax. | 放轻松 |
[1:06:10] | I already ate. | 我已经吃过了 |
[1:06:19] | Give me a pen, stud | 给我一直笔 种马 |
[1:06:21] | Nick, I was gonna call you. | 尼克 我刚要打电话给你 |
[1:06:23] | I was gonna take you to dinner next week. | 下周我要带你去吃饭 |
[1:06:25] | Just give me a fucking pen. | 快给我 |
[1:06:44] | Thanks, Ruud. | 谢谢你 鲁德 |
[1:06:48] | – I’m gonna hit the… – No, you’re not. | – 我将去 – 不 你哪也不去 |
[1:06:58] | How’s the wine? | 红酒怎么样? |
[1:07:02] | Good? | 好喝吗? |
[1:07:07] | That’s pretty fucking good. | 可真他妈的好喝 |
[1:07:11] | So I imagine I just, uh… | 所以我想我仅仅 呃 |
[1:07:13] | What, just | 仅仅 |
[1:07:15] | sign anywhere, yeah? | 随便签在哪 对吧? |
[1:07:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:07:19] | And I imagine it’s assumed that if you were ever | 我想这是废话 |
[1:07:22] | to touch one of my girls or, say, | 要是你敢碰我的女儿 |
[1:07:25] | talk to them, or, | 或是跟她们说话 |
[1:07:26] | or, you know, even look at them, | 甚至是看她们一眼 |
[1:07:29] | I go boom-boom. You know what I’m saying? | 我会崩了你 你知道我在说什么吧? |
[1:07:33] | But, I mean, that’s self-evident, right? | 但是 我的意思是 那是不言而喻的 对吧? |
[1:07:34] | There’s no need to put that in the contract, is there? | 没有必要把它写在合同里 对吗? |
[1:07:37] | – No, I didn’t think so. – Nick… | – 不 我不这样认为 – 尼克 |
[1:07:44] | Can you please go, Nick? | 能请你离开吗 尼克? |
[1:07:47] | – That’s enough, Nick. – Sure. | – 够了 尼克 – 当然 |
[1:07:54] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:07:57] | Come here. Give me a hug. | 来这 拥抱我 |
[1:07:59] | Come on. We’ll save a fortune in therapy. | 过来 我们会在治疗中省下一大笔钱 |
[1:08:05] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[1:08:07] | Come on. Give me a hug. | 过来呀 拥抱我 |
[1:08:11] | There you go, huh, hoss? | 这下你会懂了 霍斯? |
[1:08:13] | You’ve just always got to make a spectacle out of everything. | 你总是要把每件事都搞得一团糟 |
[1:08:18] | Yeah, pretty much. | 好的 非常好 |
[1:08:21] | All right, Nick. I think it’s time to go. | 好吧 尼克 我认为是时候该走了 |
[1:08:24] | Come on, Nick, let’s go. | 来 尼克 我们走 |
[1:08:26] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[1:08:29] | – Call the fucking cops. – That’s what I’m saying. | – 打电话给该死的警察 – 那正是我要说的 |
[1:08:31] | – Call the fucking cops. – I’m sorry, but it’s time for you to go. | – 打电话给该死的警察 – 抱歉 但是你真的该走了 |
[1:08:34] | Call the cops. | 报警呀 |
[1:08:35] | – I’m sorry… – Don’t fucking touch me. | – 我很抱歉 – 别他妈的碰我 |
[1:08:38] | – I’m sorry. – Do not fucking touch me. | – 我很抱歉 – 别他妈的碰我 |
[1:08:40] | – Come on, Nick. – Just, please go. | – 来吧 尼克 – 请离开 |
[1:08:53] | By the way… | 顺带一提 |
[1:08:55] | – What do you want? – You hitting that from behind, | – 你想要什么?- 你从后面进去的时候 |
[1:08:57] | and you’re wondering what that thing is on her ass? | 你想知道她屁股上是什么东西吗? |
[1:09:00] | – It’s a tattoo of my name. – Nick, please… | – 是我名字的纹身 – 尼克 请你 |
[1:09:02] | “Big Nick O’Brien.” | “大尼克·奥布莱恩” |
[1:09:05] | Just a heads-up. | 只是一个提醒 |
[1:09:11] | Call me. | 打电话给我 |
[1:09:25] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[1:09:34] | What happened to you? | 在你身上发生了什么? |
[1:09:44] | Borracho, what do you think? | 博拉克 你觉得怎么样? |
[1:09:48] | What the fuck was that? | 那他妈的是什么? |
[1:09:50] | You spotted me at the gym? | 你在健身房看见我了? |
[1:09:51] | Tranquillo. All right? | 一切尽在掌控中 对吧? |
[1:09:55] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[1:10:00] | I’ll take it, Freddy. | 我将买下它 弗雷迪 |
[1:10:02] | Just give us a minute, okay? | 给我点时间 好吗? |
[1:10:07] | Look, they’re not going to off you with this much heat, okay? | 听着 他们不会那么热衷于把你赶走的 好吧? |
[1:10:12] | When’s this happening? | 什么时候? |
[1:10:14] | Friday. | 周五 |
[1:10:16] | Where? | 哪? |
[1:10:18] | I don’t know yet. All I can tell you is Friday. | 我还不知道 所有我可以告诉你的只有周五 |
[1:10:21] | TGIF, huh? | 感谢上帝是周五 |
[1:10:22] | You’re protecting me on this. | 你要保护我 |
[1:10:25] | Fraulein, | 小姐 |
[1:10:28] | we got your back, bro. | 我们会支援你的 老兄 |
[1:10:30] | Don’t worry about a thing. | 别担心 |
[1:10:34] | Fuck. | 我去 |
[1:10:38] | Better wear your vest. | 最好穿上你的背心 |
[1:10:41] | We’re in. | 我们会 |
[1:16:02] | Z? | 吉? |
[1:16:04] | Pico Rivera Savings, Montebello Town Center. | 皮科·里韦拉省 蒙特贝罗镇中心 |
[1:16:07] | Copy that, boss. See you at 0800. | 收到 老板 咱们在8点见 |
[1:16:09] | Tell the crew. | 告诉其他人 |
[1:16:15] | I did what you told me to. | 我做了你叫我去做的 |
[1:18:10] | You have fun? | 你开心吗? |
[1:18:17] | He treat you right? | 他对你好吗? |
[1:18:36] | Maloa. | 玛罗拉 |
[1:18:43] | You know I love you, right? | 你知道我爱你 对吧? |
[1:18:44] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[1:18:47] | Come on, go to school. | 去吧 去上学 |
[1:19:34] | There you go. Good job there. | 好好学习 |
[1:19:43] | McKenna! | 麦肯纳 |
[1:19:52] | Hey, sweetie. | 嘿 亲爱的 |
[1:19:53] | Hey, sweetie. | 嘿 亲爱的 |
[1:19:55] | How are you? Good? | 你怎么样?好吗? |
[1:19:58] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[1:20:01] | Well, you know, I was on my way to work | 你知道 我在去工作的路上 |
[1:20:03] | and thought I’d come by and say hello to my little monkey. | 我想顺路来向我的小猴子打个招呼 |
[1:20:07] | Is that okay? | 好吗? |
[1:20:09] | How’s everything at school? Okay? | 在学校怎么样?还好吗? |
[1:20:11] | – Yes, it’s good. – Yeah? | – 很好 – 是吗? |
[1:20:14] | And what about Auntie’s house? | 阿姨的房子怎么样? |
[1:20:17] | Mommy and Cassady, are they good? | 妈咪和卡萨迪 他们好吗? |
[1:20:25] | What about the honey-bear? Honey-bear good? | 小熊呢?小熊好吗? |
[1:20:28] | Yeah? You miss me? | 嗯?你想我吗? |
[1:20:34] | All right, Pookie, better get back to class. | 好的 波琪 你最好回到班上去 |
[1:20:37] | When am I going to see you again? | 我什么时候可以再次见到你? |
[1:20:39] | Soon, sweetheart. | 很快 甜心 |
[1:20:42] | I’m gonna see you soon. | 我很快就会见到你 |
[1:20:45] | I want to come home. | 我想回家 |
[1:20:50] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[1:20:53] | All right, you better get back to class, okay? | 好的 你最好回到班上 好吗? |
[1:20:56] | But I’m gonna see you later. | 不过待会儿见 |
[1:20:59] | Promise? | 你承诺? |
[1:21:02] | I promise. | 我承诺 |
[1:21:06] | Come on. | 来一个 |
[1:21:11] | Recess is over. | 休息结束了 |
[1:21:13] | Come on, kids. Come line up. | 回来吧 孩子们 来排队 |
[1:21:16] | Go on, Pookie. | 去吧 波琪 |
[1:21:18] | Bye, Daddy. | 再见 爸爸 |
[1:21:19] | Come on, McKenna. | 回来吧 麦肯纳 |
[1:21:23] | Come on, honey. | 来吧 亲爱的 |
[1:22:40] | Jock up. | 带上武器 |
[1:22:49] | Tac up, brother. | 嘿 兄弟 |
[1:22:54] | No Fed? | 不是联邦储备局? |
[1:22:56] | Change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[1:22:59] | Pay attention. | 注意 |
[1:23:01] | Always keep your finger off the trigger until you’re going to shoot somebody. | 除非你要杀人 否则你手指别一直放在扳机上 |
[1:23:05] | If and when that happens, safety selector switch. | 如果发生这种情况 先打开保险 |
[1:23:08] | One for semi, two for full auto. | 一下半自动 两下全自动 |
[1:23:29] | Mag release. | 弹夹装卸 |
[1:23:31] | Out with the old, in with the new. | 用完的拿出来 新的装进去 |
[1:23:33] | Tug it. Make sure it’s in there good. | 拉一下它 确保它安装完好 |
[1:23:35] | Slap the bolt home, you’re ready for round two. | 上好膛 准备好第二轮射击 |
[1:23:38] | Other than that, keep this thing pointed at the fucking floor. | 其他情况下 枪指地板 |
[1:23:41] | – You understand? – Got it. | – 明白了吗?- 明白 |
[1:23:44] | Go put your shit on. | 去装备好自己 |
[1:24:07] | – Magazine, Borracho? – Yeah. | – 弹夹 兄弟?- 好的 |
[1:24:40] | – You good? – I’m good. | – 你还好吧?- 我很好 |
[1:25:18] | Suspects arriving on location. | 嫌疑犯到达指定位置 |
[1:25:20] | We’ve got nothing for the DA. They haven’t committed a crime yet. | 我们还没有得到直接攻击的指令 他们还没有实施犯罪 |
[1:25:23] | They clear the bank, we take them down. | 他们抢完银行 我们就拿下他们 |
[1:25:25] | – Stand by. – Roger that. | – 准备 – 收到 |
[1:25:37] | Broad fucking daylight. | 该死的刺眼阳光 |
[1:25:39] | They’re packing big. | 他们装备齐全 |
[1:25:42] | Ooh, shit. | 哦 我去 |
[1:25:44] | Look at these motherfuckers. | 看这些狗娘养的 |
[1:25:51] | Get down on the ground! Get down on the ground! | 趴到地板上 趴到地板上 |
[1:25:53] | Down on the ground! Get down on the fucking ground! | 趴到地板上 他妈的趴到地板上 |
[1:25:56] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[1:25:57] | Freeze! Don’t move! Stay right there! | 别动 呆在这 |
[1:25:59] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[1:26:00] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[1:26:02] | – You two! Move! Get over there! – Get over here! | – 你们俩 走 去那边 – 过来 |
[1:26:04] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[1:26:07] | Get out here, now! | 过来 现在 |
[1:26:09] | Move there now! Go! Go! Go! | 现在移到那里 走 走 走 |
[1:26:13] | Move back! Stay right there! Now! | 后退 呆在那 现在 |
[1:26:18] | Eyes to the floor! | 眼睛盯着地板 |
[1:26:23] | Listen up! | 都听着 |
[1:26:24] | Everybody pay the fuck attention! | 所有人他妈的给我注意 |
[1:26:26] | Eyes to the ground! | 看着地板 |
[1:26:28] | Cause I’m only going to say this once! | 因为我只说一遍 |
[1:26:30] | If you cooperate, if you follow directions, | 如果你们合作 听从指挥 |
[1:26:33] | you will not be hurt. We are here for money, | 你们不会受到伤害 我们来这为了钱 |
[1:26:36] | not for you. | 而不是为了你们 |
[1:26:37] | I want everybody lined up on the counter. Let’s go! | 我要所有人都站在柜台那 动起来 |
[1:26:39] | Move down! | 动起来 |
[1:26:41] | Move down! Let’s go! | 动起来 |
[1:26:43] | Everybody behind the counter, come out front! Let’s go! | 每个人都站到柜台后 快点 |
[1:26:46] | Keep your eyes down and your mouths shut. | 眼睛直视下方 闭上嘴巴 |
[1:26:49] | On my command, | 听我指挥 |
[1:26:52] | reach inside your pockets, remove your cell phones, | 把手伸进你们的口袋 拿出手机 |
[1:26:56] | and put your hands in the air. | 然后把手举起来 |
[1:26:58] | Everybody take two steps forward. | 每个人向前两步 |
[1:27:03] | Now go down on your knees. | 现在跪下 |
[1:27:07] | All right! Cell phones right in here. | 好 把手机放在这里 |
[1:27:10] | On me. | 都给我 |
[1:27:11] | Let’s go. Put them in the box. | 我们走 把它们放在箱子里 |
[1:27:12] | Tie them up. | 把他们绑起来 |
[1:27:16] | Go! Go! Go! | 走 走 走 |
[1:27:18] | There will be no heroics today. | 今天不会有英雄事迹了 |
[1:27:20] | You guys go ahead and get comfortable. | 你们随意 保持舒服 |
[1:27:23] | We’re going to be here for a while. | 我们将在这待一段时间 |
[1:27:25] | Anybody need to use the bathroom? | 有人要去厕所吗? |
[1:27:28] | Take a piss on yourself | 憋着 |
[1:27:38] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:27:45] | You. | 你 |
[1:27:47] | Get up. | 起来 |
[1:27:50] | Stop. | 停下 |
[1:27:55] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[1:28:02] | All right, I need you to calm down right now. | 好了 我需要你立刻镇定下来 |
[1:28:03] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:28:05] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:28:07] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[1:28:11] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:28:13] | I know you already triggered the silent alarms. | 我知道你已经触发了无声警报器 |
[1:28:15] | So I need you to pick up the phone, | 然后我需要你拿起电话 |
[1:28:17] | dial 911 dispatch, and explain the following. | 打911调度中心 然后说这些 |
[1:28:21] | Go ahead and write this down. | 继续 把这个写下来 |
[1:28:24] | There’s a 211 in progress, and we have hostages. | 这里正在被抢劫 人质被挟持了 |
[1:28:29] | Within one hour, they need to deliver $10 million | 一小时之内 他们要你们把一千万的 |
[1:28:32] | in unmarked small denomination bills to this bank | 没有标记的小面额钞票 |
[1:28:35] | inside a department helicopter loaded with fuel. | 用一架装满燃料的直升机运到这家银行 |
[1:28:38] | Tell them we plan on killing one hostage every hour until our | 告诉他们我们打算每小时杀掉一个人质 |
[1:28:41] | demands are met. | 直到满足了我们的要求 |
[1:28:43] | No cops are to approach the bank. | 任何警察不能靠近这个银行 |
[1:28:45] | And if a negotiator even tries to contact us, | 并且 如果有任何谈判者甚至想要联系我们的话 |
[1:28:48] | we will automatically kill another hostage. | 我们就会自动杀死另一个人质 |
[1:28:52] | Is that clear? | 清楚了? |
[1:28:53] | You got it all? | 全懂了吗? |
[1:28:57] | Go ahead and pick up the phone. | 继续 拿起电话 |
[1:29:04] | Any available units, we have a bank 211 in progress… | 任何警察部门 这里的银行被劫持了 |
[1:29:07] | Shit. | 靠 |
[1:29:08] | …at the Pico Rivera Savings in Montebello | 在 蒙特贝罗省 皮科里维拉银行 |
[1:29:09] | at 2891 Wilcox and Atlantic. | 2891 维尔克斯 大西洋城 |
[1:29:13] | – Suspects are armed… – What the fuck? | – 嫌疑犯有武器 – 他妈的 |
[1:29:14] | – and have taken hostages and are refusing a negotiator. – Oh, shit. | – 还挟持了人质 拒绝交涉 – 搞什么 |
[1:29:16] | What the fuck is going on? That’s not their MO. | 他妈的在做什么 这不是他们的惯用方式啊 |
[1:29:19] | Call in, tell them we’re on scene, have suspects under surveillance, | 打电话过去 告诉他们我们在现场 监视嫌疑人 |
[1:29:22] | and to back the fuck off. | 让他妈的滚蛋 |
[1:29:24] | This is LASD, we have surveillance on the bank. Stand down. | 这里是洛杉矶治安局 由我们监视银行 撤退 |
[1:29:27] | I repeat, have all units stand down. | 重复 所有部门撤退 |
[1:29:30] | It’s bullshit. I can hear them already. | 妈的 我已经能听到他们来了 |
[1:29:34] | What the fuck are they doing? | 他妈的他们在干什么 |
[1:29:41] | Stop! | 停下 |
[1:29:42] | Get out! | 出去 |
[1:29:55] | What the fuck are you guys doing, huh? | 你们他妈的都在干什么 啊? |
[1:29:58] | Asshole! | 混蛋 |
[1:30:00] | What the fuck are you doing? What’s going on? | 你他妈的在干什么?发生什么了? |
[1:30:02] | You were running surveillance, and you let this shit go down? | 你们在监视 然后你他妈让这些人撤退? |
[1:30:04] | It’s our fucking case. We’ve been surveilling these guys for weeks. | 这他妈是我们的事情 我们已经监视他们好几个星期了 |
[1:30:07] | That’s what surveillance is! | 这就是我们监视的作用 |
[1:30:08] | They commit a crime, and then we stop them. | 他们犯罪 然后我们及时阻止他们 |
[1:30:11] | Go. Go to the vault. | 走 去地下室 |
[1:30:13] | Open it. | 打开它 |
[1:30:29] | Let’s go. Come. | 我们走 过来 |
[1:30:34] | Sit. Sit down. | 坐 坐下 |
[1:30:43] | I’m going to put this on speaker phone. | 我要开免提了 |
[1:30:45] | You’re going to answer, but don’t use any names. | 你去回复他 但不要提到任何名字 |
[1:30:47] | You understand? | 懂了吗? |
[1:30:52] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:30:53] | Hello, this is the Los Angeles Police Department. | 你好 这里是洛杉矶警察局 |
[1:30:55] | Who am I speaking with? | 我在和谁通话? |
[1:30:57] | This is the branch manager. | 我是分店经理 |
[1:30:59] | Sir, I need to speak with the person in charge. | 先生 我需要和负责人通话 |
[1:31:01] | You are. | 我就是 |
[1:31:02] | Okay, good. Well, let me introduce myself. | 好 很好 让我自我介绍一下 |
[1:31:05] | I’m Officer Parada… | 我是帕拉达警官 |
[1:31:06] | I don’t give a fuck who you are. Are our demands being met? | 我管你他妈的是谁 我们的要求满足了吗? |
[1:31:11] | Who am I talking with now? | 我现在在和谁通话? |
[1:31:12] | Answer the question. | 回答问题 |
[1:31:13] | It’s being worked on as we speak. | 现在还在准备 |
[1:31:15] | But you need to understand… | 但是你要理解 |
[1:31:16] | You just killed a hostage. | 你刚刚害死了一个人质 |
[1:31:19] | Goddammit! | 该死 |
[1:31:27] | – Get up. Get up! – No! No! No! | – 起来 起来 – 不 不 不要 |
[1:31:30] | Come on, move! | 快点儿 走 |
[1:31:32] | I didn’t do anything. Please. What are you doing? | 我什么都没做 求你了 你要干什么? |
[1:31:34] | – Come on. – No! No! No! | – 快点儿 – 不要 不 不要 |
[1:31:43] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:31:44] | – You were on it, huh? – Shit! | – 你在处理 是吧?- 靠 |
[1:31:46] | You’re so full of shit, O’Brien… | 你就是一坨狗屎 奥布赖恩 |
[1:31:47] | You heard the demands, you stupid motherfucker! | 你明明知道他们的要求 你这个混账东西 |
[1:31:49] | – Yeah. – You put a negotiator on? Christ! | – 是 – 你叫了一个交涉的人?上帝 |
[1:31:52] | – Fuck you! – Fuck me? | – 混蛋 – 你骂谁? |
[1:31:54] | Yeah, fuck you! | 对 骂你呢 |
[1:31:55] | Fucking nice haircut, you fucking idiot. | 操你妈的漂亮发型 你个白痴 |
[1:31:57] | Who are you fucking pushing now? | 你他妈的推谁呢? |
[1:31:58] | Are you fucking kidding? | 你他妈的开什么玩笑? |
[1:32:00] | – Get SWAT rolling right now! – You stupid fucking pussy. | – 突击小组立刻行动 – 你他妈的傻子 |
[1:32:02] | Fucking Lobbi” Bob is angry! | 操他妈的罗比 鲍勃发飙了 |
[1:32:04] | – All right, boss, let’s go. Let’s go. – Shitheads! | – 好了 头儿 我们走吧 走吧 – 傻子 |
[1:32:06] | – Let’s go. – Fuck! | – 我们走吧 – 靠 |
[1:32:08] | We’ve got a situation going on… | 我们这里情况是这样的 |
[1:32:10] | Shit! | 靠 |
[1:32:13] | What the fuck are you doing, Merrimen? | 你他妈的在干什么 梅雷曼? |
[1:32:26] | Yeah? | 喂? |
[1:32:27] | This is the Police Department. Please don’t hang up. | 这里是警察局 请不要挂断 |
[1:32:30] | My name’s Danny. | 我是丹尼 |
[1:32:31] | I’ll be your only contact. Nobody else is going to call you. | 我是你唯一的联系 没有任何其他人会给你打电话 |
[1:32:34] | Is this the person in charge? | 你是负责人吗? |
[1:32:36] | This is the branch manager. | 我是分店经理 |
[1:32:38] | I’m speaking on the man in charge’s behalf. | 我在代表负责人讲话 |
[1:32:41] | Do you have a name, branch manager? | 你有名字吗 分店经理? |
[1:32:45] | Listen. They’ve already killed one of the hostages. | 听着 他们已经杀了一个人质 |
[1:32:48] | A woman. | 一个女人 |
[1:32:49] | They will not speak to you again. | 他们不会再和你说话了 |
[1:32:51] | If you call back again before their demands are met, | 如果你在他们的要求没满足之前再打回来的话 |
[1:32:54] | they’ll kill another. | 他们会再杀一个 |
[1:32:56] | Just send what they want. | 给他们钱就好了 |
[1:32:57] | The money and the chopper are en route, | 钱和直升机正在路上 |
[1:32:59] | but it’s going to take a little bit of time. | 但是这需要一点时间 |
[1:33:01] | You need to give me at least 90 minutes. | 你们要给我最少90分钟的时间 |
[1:33:03] | Is this doable? | 这可行么 |
[1:33:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:33:07] | Don’t call back. | 别再打回来了 |
[1:33:33] | What’s the prefix here? | 这里区号多少? |
[1:33:35] | 562.It’s Long Beach. | 562 这里是长滩 |
[1:33:43] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:33:45] | You watching? | 你在看吗 |
[1:33:50] | Yup. | 对 |
[1:33:57] | So how the hell are you going to get out of this one? | 这次你要怎么逃过这一劫? |
[1:34:00] | Not sure yet. | 还不清楚 |
[1:34:06] | Did you get my number from her cell? | 你是从她的手机里拿到我的号码的么? |
[1:34:15] | I aingt cuffing up. | 我还没有被铐起来 |
[1:34:19] | That’s okay. | 那好吧 |
[1:34:22] | I didn’t bring my cuffs anyway. | 反正我没带手铐 |
[1:34:26] | Yeah, I can see that. | 是 我看见了 |
[1:34:49] | Was that who I think it was? | 是我猜的那个人吗? |
[1:34:51] | Yup. | 对 |
[1:34:59] | We’ve got a chopper that’s gonna come down. | 我们的一架直升机 就要到了 |
[1:35:01] | The chopper is going to land right over here. | 直升机将在那里降落 |
[1:35:10] | I’ve got two-door entry on one. One-door entry on two. | 一号是双门出口 二号是单门出口 |
[1:35:16] | Breaching! | 爆 |
[1:35:24] | Well, they just blew the vault. | 很好 他们刚刚炸了地下室 |
[1:35:27] | What the fuck? | 咋了? |
[1:35:38] | Federal Reserve, accounts receiving. | 美国联邦储备 账户接收 |
[1:35:40] | Hey, it’s Al at Alameda. | 喂 这里是 阿拉梅达 |
[1:35:42] | We have a drop at Pico Rivera we need to schedule. | 我们在 皮科·里维拉有一次卸货 我们需要确定一下时间 |
[1:35:44] | How’s Wednesday at 2:00? | 周三2点怎么样? |
[1:35:46] | That works. You’re confirmed for 2:00 p.m. the 18th. | 没问题 再次确认一下 18号 下午2点 |
[1:35:49] | Great. Thanks. | 很好 谢谢 |
[1:35:51] | – We’re here, yeah? – Yeah, that’s us. | – 我们在这儿是吧?- 对 是这儿 |
[1:35:54] | So what is this? | 然后这里是? |
[1:35:56] | This is the sewer line, | 这是下水道 |
[1:35:57] | and according to this map right here, it’s all cemented up. | 根据地图 这里是注满水泥的 |
[1:36:21] | Hey, where are we with the chopper? | 对了 我们的直升机在哪呢? |
[1:36:23] | We’re waiting on clearance. | 我们在等着清空场地呢 |
[1:36:25] | Relax, they’re not going anywhere. | 放轻松 他们哪都去不了的 |
[1:36:27] | To hell with clearance. | 为了清理场地 |
[1:36:29] | We’ve got to move. | 我们都要离开 |
[1:36:30] | O’Brien, hey! | 奥布莱恩 喂 |
[1:36:33] | Is he off his meds? | 他没吃药吗 |
[1:36:36] | Tell him to get the fuck back here! | 叫他妈的回来 |
[1:36:38] | Will you shut the fuck up? | 你能骂大声一点吗? |
[1:36:39] | Oh, fuck you. | 哦 操你妈 |
[1:36:51] | We better go back him up. | 我们最好把他叫回来 |
[1:36:53] | Nick’s heading to the front. We’re on the move. | 尼克去前面了 我们准备行动 |
[1:36:55] | Here we go. | 我们走吧 |
[1:37:01] | – Fuck! – Is he serious? | – 靠 – 他是认真的吗? |
[1:37:27] | Everybody okay? | 所有人都还好吗? |
[1:37:28] | Yes. | 还好 |
[1:37:36] | Please, Lord, please, let me see my family again. | 求你了 上帝 求你 让我再见到我的家人 |
[1:37:55] | – Nick! – Sheriff’s Department. | – 尼克 – 警察局 |
[1:37:57] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[1:37:59] | Clear! | 安全 |
[1:38:03] | Clear! | 安全 |
[1:38:12] | – The fuck? – Nick, what’s your location? | – 妈的?- 尼克 你在哪儿? |
[1:38:18] | What’s your location? | 你的位置? |
[1:38:28] | Hey, this is Al at Alameda again. | 喂 这里是阿拉梅达 |
[1:38:30] | I forgot to schedule a drop at Pico Rivera Savings. | 我忘记确认在皮科·里韦拉卸货的时间了 |
[1:38:32] | What do you have open today? | 你们今天几点开门阿? |
[1:38:42] | Ghetto Bird, this is Silverback. We confirmed? | 犹太鸟 这里是银背大猩猩 我们再确定一下? |
[1:38:44] | Check. | 确定了 |
[1:38:45] | Appointment’s at 2:45. That’s in two minutes. | 约在2点45 就是两分钟以内 |
[1:39:01] | Pico Rivera. | 皮科·里韦拉 |
[1:39:11] | Horsepower all set? | 马力准备好了吗? |
[1:39:13] | Yeah, I’m ready to go. | 好了 我准备出发了 |
[1:39:29] | They got you on a new route? | 他们有一条新的路线? |
[1:39:31] | Yeah. Yeah, they just switched us over this week. | 对 对 他们这周刚刚调整的 |
[1:39:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:39:35] | Let me get you guys’ IDs, man. | 让我看看你们的身份证明 兄弟 |
[1:39:37] | Yeah, sure. There you go. | 好的 给你 |
[1:39:48] | All right. | 行 |
[1:39:50] | You’re good to go. | 你可以过去了 |
[1:39:51] | – All right, thank you. – Open the gate. | – 好 谢谢 – 打开门 |
[1:39:53] | Have a good one. | 一切正常 |
[1:40:06] | Alameda’s coming down. | 阿拉梅达 过来了 |
[1:40:35] | Oh, fuck. | 哦 靠 |
[1:40:46] | Pico Rivera Savings? 2.2? | 皮科·里韦拉储蓄?2.2? |
[1:40:49] | Yup, that’s us. | 对 是我们 |
[1:40:50] | Bring her up. | 把它提上来 |
[1:40:51] | All right, ready. One, two, three. | 好 准备 1 2 3 |
[1:41:01] | – Sign here. – You got it. | – 在这里签字 – 好 |
[1:41:04] | You’re new here, Mark? | 你是新来的对吗 马克? |
[1:41:07] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[1:41:10] | You guys running a little bit late. | 你们有点儿迟到了 |
[1:41:11] | Yeah, we ran into some traffic, so… | 是 我们遇到了交通堵塞 所以 |
[1:41:16] | I don’t know where they had you guys routed before, | 我不知道他们之前从那条线路来的 |
[1:41:18] | but we run a tight, tight ship around here, | 但是我们有非常严格的纪律 |
[1:41:20] | so, if you’re going to be late, have base call it in. | 所以 如果你快要迟到了 向基地打电话 |
[1:41:22] | Yeah, no problem. That’s my fault. I just… | 好 没问题 这是我的错 我只是 |
[1:41:24] | Just have them call. | 让他们打电话就好了 |
[1:41:27] | On me. | 给我 |
[1:42:07] | Hey, Luigi. | 嗨 路易吉 |
[1:42:08] | Alameda’s on deck. Check them in. | 阿拉梅达准备好了 检查他们 |
[1:42:10] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[1:42:12] | New guys. | 新来的家伙 |
[1:42:14] | I’m going to step out for a minute. | 我出去一分钟 |
[1:42:43] | How you guys doing today? | 你们今天还好吗? |
[1:42:44] | – Good. All right. – Good. | – 挺好的 – 还好 |
[1:42:52] | How you doing? | 最近好吗? |
[1:42:53] | – All right, how are you? – Good, thank you. | – 还好 你呢?- 挺好的 谢谢 |
[1:42:56] | Sign that for me, please. | 请在那里签字 |
[1:43:00] | All hundreds? | 都是百元钞吗? |
[1:43:02] | The first one’s all hundreds. The second one is mixed. | 第一箱全是百元钞 第二箱是混合的 |
[1:43:06] | We’re a little backed up. | 我们有一点不在状态 |
[1:43:08] | All right, do what you can. | 没事 尽力就行 |
[1:43:09] | Guys want to hang out, get a Coke or something? Appreciate you. | 你们如果想要出去溜达 或者来杯可乐之类的 都可以 |
[1:43:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:43:23] | We’re going to need access to the recording off-site. | 我们需要接收到远程记录 |
[1:43:25] | Can you get that to us? | 能做到么 |
[1:43:27] | – Understood. – You need professional help. | – 明白 – 你需要专业的援助 对吗 |
[1:43:30] | Desperately. | 非常需要 |
[1:43:31] | My bad last time. | 绝对是我糟糕的最后一次 |
[1:43:32] | Your crime scene. | 你们的犯罪现场 |
[1:44:01] | Silverback, this is Horsepower. I’m in. | 银背 这里是马力 我进来了 |
[1:44:04] | Greenpeace, this is Silverback. Horsepower is in. | 一切顺利 这里是银背 马力进来了 |
[1:44:09] | Roger that, Silverback. Lights out. | 收到 银背 熄灯 |
[1:44:19] | Okay, here we go. | 好 我们走吧 |
[1:44:24] | Johnny, we’re fucking brown again, man. | 约翰尼 这儿又他妈的断电了 兄弟 |
[1:44:27] | Got to shut down. Pull them out of the count rooms. | 要停工了 把他们从柜房里叫出来 |
[1:44:30] | We’re going brown. | 我们又断电了 |
[1:44:32] | We’ve got to shut down for a bit. All teams go ahead and take 10. | 我们停工一会儿 所有人都出来 |
[1:44:45] | Luigi, come on. | 路易吉 快点儿 |
[1:44:46] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好好好 |
[1:45:01] | They went to brown. They’re clearing out. | 他们断电了 正在清场 |
[1:45:05] | – Let’s lock it down. – Copy. | – 我们把他锁起来 – 收到 |
[1:45:12] | Get ready to go. | 该走了 |
[1:45:26] | Powering up EMP now. | 现在打开电磁干扰 |
[1:45:34] | All clear here. | 这里没人了 |
[1:45:35] | Good to go. | 好了走吧 |
[1:45:39] | You’re clear. Go. | 你安全了 行动 |
[1:45:49] | Shit. Check something out. | 靠 检查一下 |
[1:45:51] | What do you think it is? | 你觉得这是怎么了 |
[1:45:52] | Are the cameras up in the 100 room? | 是100房间的摄像机吗 |
[1:45:55] | Uh, negative. | 额 糟糕 |
[1:46:02] | 555-0143 555-0143. | |
[1:46:03] | It’s taking too long. | 怎么这么久 |
[1:46:06] | Tasty Orders. | 味道不错 |
[1:46:07] | This is Sharon at the Fed. | 这里是莎伦 美联储 |
[1:46:09] | Now, we ordered almost an hour and a half ago. | 现在 距离我们点餐大概已经过去一个半小时了 |
[1:46:11] | Now, I only have so much time on my lunch break. | 午餐时间都快过去了 |
[1:46:13] | It coming! Be there in a few minute! | 来了来了 几分钟就到 |
[1:46:15] | They just called for the Chinese. | 他们刚刚在催中餐了 |
[1:46:17] | Hurry it up. | 麻利点儿 |
[1:46:21] | Motion is out in there, too? | 那里还是没电对吗 |
[1:46:23] | Yeah, man, we’re still brown. | 对 我们还是没有电 |
[1:46:26] | You know, we better override. | 你知道 我们最好手动操控 |
[1:46:28] | Power it up. | 通电 |
[1:46:29] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:46:32] | Done. | 好了 |
[1:46:33] | Okay. Better get that count, too. | 好 最好再去那个点钞室看看 |
[1:46:47] | Shit, here comes security. Get down. Get down. | 靠 警卫来了 躲起来 躲起来 |
[1:46:50] | Hey, man, got to check this 100 count. Motion went off. | 嗨 老兄 去检查一下100点钞室 动作感应警报坏了 |
[1:47:01] | – Luigi. – Step on it. Step on it, quick. | – 路易吉 – 过来 快点过来 快点儿 |
[1:47:05] | Yeah? | 啊? |
[1:47:06] | – Luigi. – Yeah? | – 路易吉 – 啊? |
[1:47:08] | Damn, dude! | 该死 老兄 |
[1:47:09] | Luigi, you’re stepping on the line, man! | 路易吉 你占着线呢 老兄 |
[1:47:11] | Say again? Russell? | 再说一遍?拉塞尔? |
[1:47:13] | Hey, dumb-dumb. You’ve got to let go of the push to talk. | 蠢货 你得松开才能让我通话 |
[1:47:18] | What the hell is going on here today? | 今天究竟是怎么了? |
[1:47:23] | Luigi, man. He’s stepping all over the line. | 路易吉 老兄 他占了线路 |
[1:47:25] | He’s hot like a motherfucker. | 他就像个混蛋 |
[1:47:26] | He’s in the cafeteria. Go ahead and get him. | 他在咖啡厅 去找他吧 |
[1:47:29] | All right. Roger that. I’m stepping out. | 好 收到 这就去 |
[1:47:39] | You’re clear. Go. | 安全 行动 |
[1:47:49] | Holy shit. | 老天 |
[1:48:27] | Luigi, you’re hot-micing. | 路易吉 你一直占线 |
[1:48:29] | You’ve got to let go of the talk button. You’re stepping on the line. | 你要松开通话键 你一直占线 |
[1:48:31] | Dude, it’s not me. | 老兄 怎么是我 |
[1:48:33] | Come on, we’ve got to check the 100 count. | 快点儿 我们得清查百元钞的数目 |
[1:48:34] | Let’s go. Get Junior. Let’s go. | 走吧 去找朱尼尔 走吧 |
[1:48:36] | Switch to line five. | 换到5号线 |
[1:48:37] | You got about a minute and a half, two minutes. Let’s go. | 你有大约一分半钟 两分钟的时间 我们走 |
[1:49:08] | They’re back. Get out. | 他们回来了 快走 |
[1:49:49] | Luigi, you see anything, man? | 路易吉 看到什么了 老兄? |
[1:49:51] | Yeah, we’re good. There’s nothing back there but dust. | 好 没事 这除了灰尘什么都没有 |
[1:49:53] | What am I looking for? | 我在找什么鬼? |
[1:49:54] | Don’t worry about it, man. I’m gonna juice up the room, run the count, | 别担心 老兄 我就是确认一下房间 看看点钞室 |
[1:49:56] | and make sure we’re good, all right? | 然后确认这儿没什么问题 行吧? |
[1:49:58] | Copy that. | 了解 |
[1:49:59] | Where are you? | 你在哪呢? |
[1:50:01] | This is Horsepower. I’m in the vents. | 我是 马力 我在通风管里 |
[1:50:10] | Greenpeace, you’re done. Cut out. | “绿色和平” 你搞定了 快撤 |
[1:50:15] | We are back up, brother. | 电又来了兄弟们 |
[1:50:18] | All teams, back to the count room. | 所有人 全部回到点钞室 |
[1:50:23] | Get on with LAPD Central. | 联系洛杉矶警局中心 |
[1:50:24] | Tell them we’re running surveillance at 8th and Grand. | 告诉他们 我们正在第八和格兰大道上追查 |
[1:50:28] | Request a Code 5. We do not wanna spook the suspects. | 请求批准代号5 我们不想惊动嫌犯 |
[1:50:31] | Copy that. Putting in a Code 5. | 收到 代号5已生效 |
[1:50:35] | Am I tripping or was this full before? | 是我的幻觉 还是这钱箱原来是满的? |
[1:50:38] | Let’s just check the count. | 咱还是先数一遍吧 |
[1:51:09] | $712,200. | 是71万2千吗? |
[1:51:12] | $712,200. | 71万2千 |
[1:51:14] | Russell, the count is on. | 罗素 钱数对上了 |
[1:51:18] | All right, roger that. Go ahead and clock out Alameda. | 收到 让阿拉米达的人走吧 |
[1:51:21] | Take Alameda out. | 放阿拉米达走 |
[1:51:44] | The count was good. | 钱数是对的 |
[1:51:46] | But both of your bins were half-full. | 但你们的两箱子都没装满 |
[1:51:48] | Sorry? | 什么? |
[1:51:50] | Your bins, they were half-full. | 你们的钱箱 都不是满的 |
[1:51:53] | That’s how we got them. | 我们来的时候就这样 |
[1:51:55] | Next time, | 下次 |
[1:51:56] | just put it in a cash sack. | 直接放进钱袋子里 |
[1:51:58] | Makes things a lot easier. | 这样就方便多了 |
[1:52:00] | Try and work smart, not hard. | 多用用脑子 少用点蛮力 |
[1:52:02] | Okay, sounds good. Thanks for the advice. | 没问题 谢谢你的建议 |
[1:53:52] | We would tip you, honey, but that just took too damn long, okay? | 我们本来想给小费的 但你实在送得太慢了 明白吗? |
[1:53:56] | I’m the only guy they’ve got delivering today. I’m sorry. | 今天只有我一个送餐员 不好意思 |
[1:54:24] | Sorry, guys, let me see your drop confirmation again. | 抱歉各位 让我再看看你们的运输文件 |
[1:54:28] | – All right. – There you go. | – 好的 – 给你 |
[1:54:46] | Chinese food guy? | 那个送中餐的? |
[1:54:48] | Go on. Buzz him in. | 来 放他过来 |
[1:54:56] | Hold him there. | 让他等着 |
[1:55:00] | 2-4-5. | 2点45 |
[1:55:08] | Yeah, send him through. | 好 把他放过来 |
[1:55:12] | Come here for a sec, buddy. | 过来一下 兄弟 |
[1:55:17] | Yeah, man, I don’t have you signed in. | 你看 这里没有你进来的签名 |
[1:55:23] | Where’s your name? | 你的名字在哪儿? |
[1:55:24] | Come on, man, I signed my name with a dude from the last shift, man. | 别闹了 我在上一班的人那里签过字 |
[1:55:28] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道该怎么跟你说 |
[1:55:33] | Mmm-mmm. | 嗯 |
[1:55:34] | Damn you finicky. | 别这么挑啦 |
[1:55:37] | – I’m getting my money back. – Okay. | – 我要退款 – 好吧 |
[1:55:38] | – I’m getting my money back. – Okay. | – 我要退款 – 好吧 |
[1:55:40] | That’s all I need. | 就这么多了 |
[1:55:47] | All right, you boys are good to go. | 好的 你们可以走了 |
[1:55:49] | – Thank you very much, Officer. – Take it easy. | – 非常感谢您 – 别客气 |
[1:55:50] | – You have a good day. – All right. | – 祝你过得愉快 – 好的 |
[1:55:58] | – Go on. Get out of here. – Thank you. | – 走吧 出去吧 – 谢谢你 |
[1:56:04] | Yes, security in the lobby, please. | 是的 我找大堂保安 谢谢 |
[1:56:15] | Lobby. | 大堂保安 |
[1:56:16] | Yeah, did you see a delivery guy? | 你看没看见一个送餐员 |
[1:56:18] | Red shirt, light skin. About 6 foot. | 红衬衫 浅黑色皮肤 一米八左右 |
[1:56:22] | – Wait, what? – Stop him. | – 等等 什么?- 叫住他 |
[1:56:29] | You got eyes on the 1-2 side? We’ll cover the 3-4 corner. | 你们看住左侧 我们负责右侧 |
[1:56:33] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[1:56:47] | Got held up at security. What’s your location? | 被保安耽误了一会 你们在哪儿? |
[1:56:49] | South on Grand, just past Vernon. | 格兰大道南 刚过弗农大街 |
[1:56:52] | Go right on Gage. Right on Gage. | 右转上盖奇大道 盖奇大道 |
[1:56:54] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[1:57:16] | Move! Let’s go! Get out! | 下车 快点 快出来 |
[1:57:18] | – Come on, move! Move! Here we go! – It’s cool. | – 快点 赶紧走 – 别激动 |
[1:57:21] | – Come on, get down! Go! Go! Go! – It’s cool. I’m cool, man. | – 赶紧的下车 走 走 – 别冲动 冷静 |
[1:57:23] | Be cool, bro. Cool. | 冷静 兄弟 |
[1:57:26] | Fuck. | 我操 |
[1:57:47] | There he is. There he is. Red shirt. Two blocks ahead. | 他就在那里 红衬衫 前方两个街区 |
[1:57:49] | Eyes on suspect. | 发现嫌疑人 |
[1:57:51] | Walking eastbound on 9th, approaching Hill, south side of street. | 他在第九大街上往东走 快到希尔大街了 就在街南边 |
[1:57:55] | Pull up in front of him, in front of him. | 停在他前面 截住他 |
[1:57:57] | Let’s get this motherfucker. | 抓住这个狗娘养的 |
[1:57:59] | Let’s ram his bitch-ass into the gate first. | 先把这贱骨头塞进车里 |
[1:58:03] | Get in the fucking car! Come on. Get in. | 给我他妈上车 滚上来 |
[1:58:07] | Fuck. | 我操 |
[1:58:09] | Hit him! | 揍他 |
[1:58:19] | Motherfucker. | 混蛋东西 |
[1:58:38] | All right, let’s go. Let’s go. Let’s get it done as quick as we can. | 快点快点 咱尽快把这茬搞定 |
[1:58:45] | What the fuck. | 扯什么蛋 |
[1:58:47] | Where is he? Where the fuck is he, asshole? | 他在哪儿 他妈的在哪儿?混蛋 |
[1:58:51] | Fuck. | 他妈的 |
[1:58:54] | Fucking… | 我操 |
[1:58:56] | Fucker! | 混蛋 |
[1:58:58] | Give me the burner phone. | 把一次性手机交出来 |
[1:59:00] | Where the fuck is he? | 他到底在哪儿? |
[1:59:05] | Pacific Horizon Salvage. | 太平洋地平线垃圾场 |
[1:59:07] | In South Gate. | 就在南门 |
[1:59:09] | That’s the rally point. | 那是接头点 |
[1:59:19] | Silverback, go. | 我是”银背” 说吧 |
[1:59:21] | Horsepower’s burned. | “马力”被抓了 |
[1:59:25] | Repeat that. I can’t hear you. | 重复一遍 我没听清 |
[1:59:26] | Horsepower is burned. | “马力”被抓了 |
[1:59:29] | He’s done. | 他完蛋了 |
[1:59:31] | I’m still clean. Where am I going, bro? | 我现在还安全 我去哪儿找你? |
[1:59:53] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[1:59:55] | Let’s go. Let’s go. You guys got it all? | 快走快走 你们把钱都收好了吗? |
[1:59:57] | – Yes, it’s all in. – Pick it up. | – 收好了 都在这里 – 装起来 |
[1:59:58] | It’s good. | 好的 |
[2:00:02] | Pacific Horizon Salvage. South Gate, Alameda Corridor. | 太平洋地平线垃圾站南门 阿拉米达走廊那里 |
[2:00:05] | 10-4. Headed to you. | 10-4 我去找你汇合 |
[2:00:14] | What happened to the other two? | 那两个人出什么事了? |
[2:00:19] | They got burned. | 他们被抓了 |
[2:00:46] | Eyes on suspects. | 发现嫌犯 |
[2:00:48] | Black, four-door Suburban! | 开着黑色四门越野车 |
[2:00:55] | Heading southbound on Alameda. | 正在阿拉米达大道上向南开 |
[2:01:00] | Approaching Slauson Avenue. | 快到劳森大道了 |
[2:01:02] | I need you to parallel me on Santa Fe. | 我需要你们去圣达菲接应我 |
[2:01:14] | We got some traffic up ahead. What’s going on? | 我们被堵住了 什么情况? |
[2:01:17] | Corridor’s backed up. | 这条路被封死了 |
[2:01:25] | We just turned down Alameda Corridor, heading south. | 我们刚开进阿拉米达走廊 在往南走 |
[2:01:37] | Shit. | 该死 |
[2:01:47] | Coming up on suspect, 6 o’clock. | 正在逼近嫌犯 6点钟方向 |
[2:01:49] | Shit. | 该死 |
[2:01:51] | Right lane is closed up ahead. | 前方右侧车道被封死了 |
[2:01:53] | I repeat, right lane is closed up ahead. | 重复一遍 前方右侧车道封住了 |
[2:02:01] | You guys see that? | 你们看到了吗? |
[2:02:03] | Twenty, 30 cars back. What is that? | 大概在二三十辆车后面 那是谁? |
[2:02:09] | Is that… | 不会是 |
[2:02:15] | Okay, we’re at a stop, stop, stop. | 好了 我们现在停车了 |
[2:02:20] | Fuck backup. We’ve got to move. | 去他的援兵吧 我们得行动了 |
[2:02:22] | Fuck. | 我操 |
[2:02:31] | Yup. | 是的 |
[2:02:38] | That’s them. | 就是警察 |
[2:02:45] | – Give me my vest. – Yeah. | – 给我防弹衣 – 好 |
[2:02:47] | Yeah, here we go. | 好的 给你 |
[2:02:52] | Okay, we’ve got them pinched in. We’ve got to move before it opens up. | 好 他们被堵死了 我们必须在通路之前行动 |
[2:02:55] | Cuff him up. | 拷上他 |
[2:03:06] | Be advised, suspects wearing body armor. | 小心 嫌犯都穿着防弹衣 |
[2:03:09] | No center mass shots. Limb and head shots only. | 不要射击躯干 只打四肢和头 |
[2:03:12] | Copy that. Go around right here. | 收到 在这儿转弯 |
[2:03:17] | It’s jammed up. | 堵车了 |
[2:03:26] | Good? | 准备好了? |
[2:03:27] | Okay, let’s go. | 好 咱们走 |
[2:03:39] | – Oh, shit. – What? | – 糟了 – 怎么了? |
[2:03:41] | They’re getting out of the car. | 他们都下车了 |
[2:03:48] | Z, go down the right. | 吉 从右边过去 |
[2:03:49] | Gus, Borracho, center with me. | 格斯 博拉科 跟我集合 |
[2:03:53] | Murph, stay on the left. Don’t come in. | 默夫 呆在左侧 别跟上来 |
[2:03:56] | – Pass me the saw. – Fuck. | – 把机枪给我 – 妈的 |
[2:04:00] | Let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[2:04:03] | Stay down. Stay down. | 趴下 趴下 |
[2:04:31] | Get down. Get down. | 趴下 快趴下 |
[2:04:37] | – Sheriff’s Department. Stay down. – Get down. Get down. | – 洛杉矶治安局的 趴下 – 都趴下 |
[2:04:47] | – Get down. – Sheriff’s Department, stay down. | – 趴下 – 治安局的 趴下来 |
[2:04:52] | Get down. Get down. Stay by the engine block. | 快趴下 躲在引擎后面 |
[2:04:57] | Get down behind the wheel. | 趴在方向盘后面别动 |
[2:05:06] | Sheriff’s Department. Lady, get in the car. | 我是治安局的 女士 快回到车里 |
[2:05:14] | Oh, shit. | 我去 |
[2:05:18] | Borracho! | 博拉科 |
[2:05:25] | Moving! | 转移 |
[2:05:49] | Gus, Murph, you two go across and cut them off, okay? | 格斯 默夫 你们俩过去截住他们 |
[2:05:53] | Tony Z, | 托尼·吉 |
[2:05:55] | you ready? | 你准备好了吗? |
[2:05:56] | Let’s go. | 咱们上 |
[2:06:07] | Moving! | 转移 |
[2:06:20] | Moving! | 转移 |
[2:06:25] | Moving! | 转移 |
[2:06:26] | Move! | 走 |
[2:06:32] | Moving. | 转移 |
[2:06:34] | Moving. | 转移 |
[2:06:40] | Mag change! | 换弹夹 |
[2:06:48] | Moving. | 转移 |
[2:06:54] | Mag change. | 换弹夹 |
[2:07:07] | Moving! | 转移 |
[2:07:13] | Go! Go! Peel off! | 走走走 快撤 |
[2:07:25] | Tony, you okay? | 托尼 你还好吗 |
[2:07:26] | – Yeah, go! Go! – You okay? | – 没事 你们上 – 你没事吧 |
[2:07:29] | Fuck! | 操 |
[2:07:35] | Go! | 快跑 |
[2:07:44] | Cover! | 掩护 |
[2:07:50] | Move. | 快走 |
[2:08:01] | Fuck! | 他妈的 |
[2:08:19] | Brick wall! Brick wall! | 他在砖墙 砖墙那边 |
[2:08:20] | Behind the brick building! | 跑到砖房后面去了 |
[2:10:10] | My kid… | 我的孩子 |
[2:10:12] | You’re in His hands now. | 你的命已经在上帝手里了 |
[2:10:15] | You hear me? | 你懂吗 |
[2:11:06] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[2:12:49] | Don’t do it. | 别逼我 |
[2:13:18] | Told you. | 早就告诉你了 |
[2:13:34] | Yeah. You did. | 是啊 你告诉过 |
[2:14:39] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[2:14:52] | You see this? | 你看见了吗 |
[2:14:54] | Here. Do those. | 把这些也都打开 |
[2:15:01] | Oh, shit. | 见鬼了 |
[2:15:09] | So what? They were going to make fucking snow globes? | 所以呢?他们打算做雪景球? |
[2:15:13] | Like 10,000 of them? | 做一万个雪景球? |
[2:15:24] | You check on the boys? | 你去看看队员吗? |
[2:15:26] | Yeah, I’m going to roll to the hospital. | 对 我打算去一趟医院 |
[2:15:33] | You gonna call Borracho’s wife? | 你来给博拉科的妻子打电话吗? |
[2:15:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[2:15:48] | All right. | 好吧 |
[2:15:52] | This won’t go to Harbor. | 这不会记录在案的 |
[2:16:12] | I’m sorry you lost one of your guys. | 我很遗憾 你失去了一个队员 |
[2:16:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[2:16:17] | You all right? | 你还好吗? |
[2:16:19] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 我还好 |
[2:16:21] | Yeah. | 好 |
[2:16:23] | Nick, | 尼克 |
[2:16:25] | you’ve got to stop smoking, man. | 你真得戒烟了 |
[2:16:27] | Here. | 给你 |
[2:16:30] | It’s organic. | 这是有机的 |
[2:16:39] | You know everything was accounted for at the Fed, right? | 你知道这一切都会归功给联邦调查局 对吧? |
[2:16:45] | Apparently so. | 那是当然了 |
[2:18:16] | Hey, is Donnie around? | 嘿 唐尼还在吗? |
[2:18:20] | He quit. | 他辞职了 |
[2:18:23] | So you haven’t seen him anywhere? | 所以说 你再也没看见他了? |
[2:18:26] | I said he quit. | 我说了他辞职了 |
[2:18:29] | Two days ago. | 就在两天前 |
[2:18:46] | You want a beer? | 你想来杯啤酒吗? |
[2:18:48] | Very much so. Like 50. | 太想了 最好来50瓶 |
[2:18:57] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | – 谢了 – 不客气 |
[2:19:13] | Did you see that new chick? Little fat-ass? | 你看到那个新来的妞了吗?那个翘臀 |
[2:19:16] | The new girl who works down the hall? | 你说在大堂工作的那个新人? |
[2:19:20] | What’s going on, gentlemen? | 各位近来可好啊 |
[2:19:22] | – Gentlemen, good to see you. – Yo! | – 哥几个 你们好啊 – 哟 |
[2:19:25] | – Good to see you. – Your wife know where you are? | – 又见面了 – 你老婆知道你在这儿吗? |
[2:19:44] | How did you get that job? | 你怎么拿到这份工作的? |
[2:19:45] | Can you actually count? | 你真的能数数吗? |
[2:19:48] | I’m in complete control of my environment. | 我能完全掌控周围的环境 |
[2:19:51] | People don’t even know. | 但没人能意识到 |
[2:20:20] | Fucking Fraulein. | 该死的小姑娘 |
[2:20:33] | What’s going on, boys? | 兄弟们 你们好吗? |
[2:20:34] | How you doing? You good? | 你好吗 还不错吗? |
[2:20:36] | Some beers? | 来点啤酒? |
[2:20:38] | Hey, guv. | 嘿 伙计 |
[2:20:39] | A round of beers for my mates. | 给我的朋友们上一圈啤酒 |
[2:20:42] | And for you? | 你想要点啥? |
[2:20:44] | I’m easy. | 我都行 |
[2:20:50] | I don’t know. | 我还没想好 |
[2:20:51] | Surprise me. | 给我个惊喜 |
[2:20:55] | I can do that. | 没问题 |
[2:20:58] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | – 干杯 – 干杯 |
[2:21:01] | So why you come to me? | 所以你为什么找上我? |
[2:21:02] | You’re a beast, man. | 因为你是最猛的 |
[2:21:04] | Plus, you’re the only one that can pull this off. | 而且 你是唯一一个能干成这票的人 |
[2:21:06] | Listen. | 听好了 |
[2:21:08] | We do this, I call the shots. | 要想干这票 我就说了算 |
[2:21:10] | My crew, my job, not yours. | 我的团队 我的票 不是你的 |
[2:21:12] | Got it? | 明白了? |
[2:21:14] | – Completely understand. – That’s the way it has to be. | – 完全明白 – 必须这么来 |
[2:21:17] | That’s it. | 就这么多 |
[2:21:19] | It’s my baby. | 我的宝贝们 |
[2:21:21] | That’s what I’ve got. | 全都在这儿了 |
[2:21:23] | How did you get a hold of all this stuff? | 你是怎么拿到这些东西的? |
[2:21:25] | You got this all at that bar? | 都是在酒吧里搜罗来的? |
[2:21:27] | Collected it over time. | 慢慢收集起来的 |
[2:21:31] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[2:21:42] | Job for Superman. | 只有超人才能干出来 |
[2:21:57] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[2:21:59] | Thank you. I love when you call me Princess. | 谢谢 我喜欢别人叫我公主 |
[2:22:02] | You work across the street? | 你在街对面工作? |
[2:22:04] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[2:22:06] | Diamond exchange? | 钻石交易所? |
[2:22:08] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[2:22:13] | Beer’s on me. | 啤酒我请了 |