英文名称:Demon Eye
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:07] | Hello? | 喂 |
[01:10] | Sadie, is that you? | 姗迪 是你吗 |
[01:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:20] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:21] | You, uh… | 你 |
[01:23] | you never pick up. | 你从没接过电话 |
[01:26] | Can I… | 我能 |
[01:28] | Can… can I see your face? | 我能看看你的脸吗 |
[01:30] | No. | 不行 |
[01:36] | I’ve missed you so much, poppet. | 我非常想你 宝贝儿 |
[01:41] | Did you get my letters, you know, my emails? | 你收到我的信和电子邮件了吗 |
[01:44] | Yeah, but… but I didn’t read them. | 收到了 但 但是我从没读过 |
[01:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[01:48] | Seriously? | 你认真的 |
[01:57] | Are… are you alone? | 你现在一个人吗 |
[01:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:02] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[02:03] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[02:07] | What? | 什么 |
[02:09] | That noise. | 那个噪音 |
[02:11] | It sounds like a… | 听起来像 |
[02:12] | a big ass chain on the floor. | 在地板上拖一条大铁链 |
[02:21] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[02:35] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[02:42] | You know, I… I’ve got to go. | 你知道吗 我 我得走了 |
[02:44] | But you just called. | 但你刚打电话过来 |
[02:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:52] | Sorry, poppet. | 抱歉 宝贝儿 |
[02:58] | I love you so much. | 我非常爱你 |
[04:18] | Sadie? | 姗迪 |
[04:35] | Oh, fuck! | 该死 |
[04:49] | Leave my girl! | 放了我女儿 |
[04:51] | Anything but my girl! | 除了我女儿我什么都给你 |
[10:20] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:22] | I’m Dan. | 我是丹 |
[10:23] | John gave me the keys. | 约翰给我的钥匙 |
[10:27] | You’re Sadie, right? | 你是姗迪 对吧 |
[10:28] | Did you move his shit? | 你动过他的东西了 |
[10:30] | What? | 什么 |
[10:31] | Because It wasn’t left like this. | 因为之前不是这么摆的 |
[10:33] | It was the cops who went through his shit, | 是警察们翻动了他的东西 |
[10:35] | I just put it right. | 我只是把它们放回原位了 |
[10:36] | It’s all there. | 都在那儿呢 |
[10:37] | Jeez, what crawled up your ass? | 天啊 你紧张个屁 |
[10:41] | Uh, I’m sorry. About John. | 我很抱歉 关于约翰的离去 |
[10:45] | Don’t be. He was an asshole. | 用不着 他就是个混蛋 |
[10:49] | I liked him. | 我挺喜欢他的 |
[10:51] | Lucky you. | 恭喜你 |
[10:55] | What’s with the, um, the cameras? | 那些摄影机是干嘛的 |
[10:58] | Don’t know. He wouldn’t say. | 不知道 他不肯说 |
[11:01] | Did you come for the job? | 你是为工作来的 |
[11:02] | What? | 什么 |
[11:03] | What your dad got for you. | 你爸给你找了份工作 |
[11:06] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[11:08] | John was under the impression you were coming to stay with him. | 约翰一直以为你要和他住在一起 |
[11:11] | No. | 不是的 |
[11:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:15] | I’ll… see you around. | 我们回头见 |
[11:18] | Wait. | 等等 |
[11:19] | What job? | 什么工作 |
[11:21] | Photographer. | 摄影师 |
[11:23] | For the paper. | 报纸的 |
[11:26] | Tony Jones, Editor. | 托尼·琼斯 编辑 |
[11:28] | If you’re interested, give him a call. | 如果你感兴趣 可以给他打个电话 |
[11:32] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[11:36] | Key? | 钥匙呢 |
[11:41] | Nice knowing you! | 很高兴认识你 |
[11:43] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[12:55] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[15:02] | Are they the moors? | 那些是荒泽吗 |
[15:03] | Is that what you came here for? | 你来这儿是为了荒泽的吗 |
[16:02] | Hello? | 你好 |
[16:04] | Hi, I’m Sadie Wright. | 你好 我是姗迪·怀特 |
[16:05] | I’ve got an appointment with Tony. | 我和托尼有个预约 |
[16:28] | Right. | 好的 |
[16:29] | So, uh, you’re John’s lass? | 你是约翰的姑娘 |
[16:32] | So they say. | 他们是这么说的 |
[16:33] | And you’re a Yank? | 你是个美国佬 |
[16:34] | Born here, bred over there. Hm. | 在这儿出生 在那儿长大 |
[16:42] | You don’t look like him. | 你长得不像他 |
[16:44] | Thank you? | 谢谢 |
[16:47] | I don’t look like my dad. | 我长得也不像我爸 |
[16:49] | He were black. | 他是黑人 |
[16:55] | So, you’re a photographer? | 你是个摄影师 |
[16:58] | Stroke journalist. I’ve just graduated. | 新人记者 我才刚毕业 |
[17:00] | Aye, he said. | 他说过 |
[17:01] | Begged me to give you a job. | 求我给你一份工作 |
[17:03] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:06] | Odd that. | 挺奇怪的 |
[17:07] | He said you were coming across. | 他说过你要过来 |
[17:09] | And then, let slip that, uh… | 但是 我们暂且不说 |
[17:12] | you hadn’t spoken since you were a kid. | 自你小时候 你俩就没讲过话 |
[17:19] | Fuck me. | 我勒个去 |
[17:21] | Kinky! | 够变态 |
[17:23] | Are you embarrassed? | 你觉得尴尬吗 |
[17:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:25] | ‘Cause I know what you Limeys are like. | 因为我知道 你们这些英国佬什么样 |
[17:29] | So… | 那么 |
[17:31] | what’re your plans for the future? | 你对未来有什么打算 |
[17:34] | Going back to the, uh, good old US of A? | 回到你那个美好的美利坚 |
[17:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:39] | Mom hates me living here, | 我妈不喜欢我住在这里 |
[17:40] | so I guess that’s good enough reason to stay. | 所以我想 这个理由足以让我留下来了 |
[17:44] | That’s your dad talking. | 你爸也会这么说 |
[17:46] | Bollocks to the rules. | 一提规矩就乱骂一通 |
[17:51] | Have you got your documents? | 证件带了吗 |
[17:53] | ID, passport. | 身份证 护照 |
[17:55] | We need it for the paperwork. | 我们要用来填资料 |
[17:57] | Am I hired? | 我被录取了 |
[17:59] | Listen. | 听着 |
[18:00] | This newspaper’s failing. | 这家报社要垮了 |
[18:03] | We’ve got about… six months max. | 我们最多只有六个月 |
[18:06] | So, if you want short-term, you’re in the right place. | 所以如果你想找个短期工 你就来对了 |
[18:10] | Plus, I owe it to your dad. | 再说 我欠你爸爸的 |
[18:13] | He were a bloody good reporter. | 他可是真个好记者 |
[18:15] | That Padfoot shit he cooked up, really saved our bacon. | 他大脚板的报道 真是救了我们的命 |
[18:24] | Why’d he top himself? | 他为什么要自杀 |
[18:28] | You tell me. | 我怎么知道 |
[18:31] | He looked tired in those last few days. | 最后的那几天 他看起来很疲惫 |
[18:34] | Probably cancer. | 可能是癌症吧 |
[18:37] | Get yourself to the bottom office, | 去底层办公室吧 |
[18:38] | that’s where you’ll start. | 你要从那里开始 |
[18:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:56] | Shit! | 我靠 |
[18:59] | I said we’d get caught. | 我说过我们会被撞见的 |
[19:01] | Smartass. | 机灵鬼 |
[19:03] | Shut the door, then! | 你倒是关门啊 |
[19:07] | What do you want? | 你要干嘛 |
[19:08] | I’m Dan’s new partner. | 我是丹的新搭档 |
[19:12] | He didn’t say he’d been partnered with a girl. | 他可没说过 他的新搭档是个女孩 |
[19:15] | Faye. | 我是菲 |
[19:17] | Sadie. | 姗迪 |
[19:18] | You’re American. | 你是美国人 |
[19:20] | How exotic. | 挺异域风情的 |
[19:21] | That’s me. | 我就是这样 |
[19:24] | Uh, right, we should probably get down to some work, so… | 对了 我们应该开始工作了 所以 |
[19:27] | Yeah. | 也是 |
[19:33] | See you later. | 一会儿见 |
[19:42] | Uh, you’re there. | 你坐那儿 |
[19:45] | So, are you, like, my boss? | 那么 你是我的老板吗 |
[19:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:58] | So, who was the slut? | 那么 那个小骚货是谁 |
[20:00] | My fiancée. | 我未婚妻 |
[20:02] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:15] | Hello? | 喂 |
[20:18] | You’re kidding? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[20:19] | No. | 不 |
[20:20] | No, he’s a nutcase. | 不 他是个疯子 |
[20:25] | Yeah, okay… | 好吧 |
[20:26] | Okay, I’ll take her with me. | 好吧 我会带着她的 |
[20:29] | Yeah, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[20:42] | What’re you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[20:44] | They’re enchanting. | 它们很迷人 |
[20:47] | Full of demons. | 充满了恶魔 |
[20:49] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:51] | So say our readers. | 我们读者是这么说的 |
[20:53] | What’s left of them. | 剩下的那些读者们 |
[21:05] | – Shit. – What? | -我靠 -怎么了 |
[21:07] | Battery’s dead. | 没电了 |
[21:09] | Good start. | 好兆头 |
[21:11] | I’ve got more in my bag. | 我包里还有电池 |
[21:31] | No photos! | 禁止拍照 |
[21:33] | So, let me guess, Craig. | 那么 让我猜猜 克雷格 |
[21:36] | You’ve seen the Burning Girl. | 你看到燃烧的女孩了 |
[21:38] | Haven’t you? | 你没见过吗 |
[21:40] | Okay, so what do you want to tell us about? | 行吧 那你想告诉我们什么 |
[21:46] | I know who’s got the Demon Eye. | 我知道谁有恶魔之眼 |
[21:50] | Don’t bullshit me, Craig. | 别跟我放屁 克雷格 |
[21:52] | Your readers are gonna love this. | 你的读者们会特别喜欢这个的 |
[21:55] | Can you tell me about the Demon Eye? | 要跟我讲讲恶魔之眼的事吗 |
[21:57] | Well, I’ve got to tell you, | 我要告诉你的事儿 |
[21:58] | it will blow your mind. | 会让你大惊失色的 |
[22:00] | I know more than you could ever imagine. | 我知道的事 远超过你的想象 |
[22:15] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:17] | Say it again. | 再说一遍 |
[22:21] | You’ve grown, poppet. | 你长大了 宝贝儿 |
[22:23] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[22:25] | Me and your dad, we go way back. | 我和你爸是老相识了 |
[22:29] | We used to talk to the shadows together. | 我们过去经常一起与阴影对话 |
[22:32] | Look at you two, eh? | 看看你俩 |
[22:34] | The perfect accident. | 完美的意外 |
[22:37] | Your dad took too much and he paid the price. | 你爸要的太多了 然后他付出了代价 |
[22:41] | I’ll be in the car. | 我在车里等你 |
[22:42] | He could go to some dark places. You remember? | 他有能力去一些阴暗的角落 还记得吗 |
[22:44] | What’re you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[22:46] | He broke you. Didn’t he? | 他毁了你 是不是 |
[22:50] | Jesus Christ! | 我的上帝啊 |
[22:52] | Poppet? | 宝贝儿 |
[22:53] | – Go screw yourself. – Sadie! | -去你妈的 -姗迪 |
[22:55] | We’ll come back. | 我们会再回来的 |
[22:56] | Do you still cut yourself? | 你还在自残吗 |
[22:57] | – Fuck you! – Sadie! | -去你的 -姗迪 |
[22:59] | Ah. It’s good to bleed. | 流血是件好事 |
[23:01] | Just like Daddy. | 像爸爸一样 |
[23:03] | He took his own life, you dick! | 他是自杀的 你这个混蛋 |
[23:05] | – Sadie! – He was murdered. | -姗迪 -他是被谋杀的 |
[23:06] | – We’re leaving. – Murdered! | -我们走了 -谋杀 |
[23:08] | Murdered! Murdered! | 谋杀 谋杀 |
[23:12] | Sadie. | 姗迪 |
[23:13] | Sadie! | 姗迪 |
[23:14] | Tell Tony I’m sick. | 跟托尼说我病了 |
[23:15] | Who gives a shit about Tony? | 谁在乎托尼怎么说 |
[23:17] | Get your hands off me! | 把你的手拿开 |
[23:22] | Don’t let him get to you. | 别被他唬住了 |
[23:23] | Murdered? | 谋杀 |
[23:25] | He just wants attention. | 他只是想引起注意 |
[23:26] | Well, he got mine. | 行吧 他得到我的了 |
[23:27] | What are you taking? | 你在吃什么 |
[23:29] | I used to see shit without these. | 不吃这些我会出现幻觉 |
[23:31] | Shit that wasn’t there. | 那些东西根本不该出现在那 |
[23:32] | Should you drink with them, too? | 你要用酒送服吗 |
[23:34] | Are you a doctor now? | 你现在成医生了 |
[23:35] | As well as a miserable dick. | 同时还要当可怜虫么 |
[23:36] | All right, listen. | 好吧 听着 |
[23:38] | First of all, I know that you’re upset about your dad. | 首先 我明白你在为你爸爸的事伤心 |
[23:40] | Even though you say you don’t give a shit, | 即使你嘴上说你根本不在乎 |
[23:41] | it’s obvious that you do. | 但事实上你非常在乎 |
[23:43] | Second of all, don’t you ever act | 第二 不要再在工作时间 |
[23:44] | like you did back there when we were on the job. | 有刚才那样的行为 |
[23:46] | I know to you, this is just a piss around, | 我知道 对你而言这不过就是混日子 |
[23:48] | but it’s a career for me. | 但对我来说 这是我的事业 |
[23:50] | And third of all, the reason I’m such a miserable dick | 第三 我变成这么个可怜虫 |
[23:52] | is ’cause I miss John, too! | 就是因为我也很想念约翰 |
[24:13] | Did Dad have cancer? | 爸爸是不是得了癌症 |
[24:16] | Not that I know of. | 据我所知没有 |
[24:19] | Well, then, why did he do it? | 好吧 那为什么他会这么做 |
[24:20] | Look, there was no note, no nothing. | 没有留下任何信息 什么都没有 |
[24:23] | I’m not sure we’ll ever find out why. | 我不确定我们是否能找到原因 |
[24:26] | He was an asshole. | 他是个混蛋 |
[24:27] | And that… freak was right. | 那些怪人是对的 |
[24:30] | He was greedy, he did whatever he wanted. | 他很贪心 想干什么就干什么 |
[24:33] | But murdered? | 但是 谋杀 |
[24:34] | I mean, come on, seriously? | 开什么玩笑 |
[24:36] | Don’t listen to Craig. | 别听克雷格的 |
[24:38] | He just wants to get inside your head. | 他就想让你这么认为 |
[24:45] | I can’t drink that. | 这我喝不了 |
[24:52] | Do you like to smoke? | 你想抽烟吗 |
[24:54] | You mean, grass? | 你是说 大麻吗 |
[24:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:59] | I’m in. | 好啊 |
[25:02] | It’s in my car. Just… give me a minute. | 在我车里 等我一会 |
[25:39] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[25:40] | Um, yeah. | 嗯 来了 |
[26:09] | No more. | 别抽了 |
[26:10] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[26:11] | Because you might as well inject it into my ass. | 你还不如直接注射到我的屁股里 |
[26:14] | And what’s wrong with your ass? | 你屁股咋了 |
[26:21] | Tell me more about the Burning Girl. | 跟我说说燃烧的女孩 |
[26:26] | It’s just… folklore. | 就是个民间传说 |
[26:29] | From the Moors. | 由荒泽而来 |
[26:31] | Well, you were buying it with crazy Craig. | 所以 你相信疯克雷格 |
[26:34] | It sells papers. | 但是这样报纸卖得好 |
[26:38] | There’s folk round here thinks it needs to be put back. | 也有当地人觉得这传说不该再传下去 |
[26:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:43] | Are you ready for your history class, Miss Wright? | 你准备好上历史课了吗 怀特小姐 |
[26:47] | Yes, Mr. Pothead. | 是的 瘾君子老师 |
[26:49] | I’ll have none of your cheek or you’ll go over my knee. | 你要么不怕 要么别吓得睡不着觉 |
[26:55] | In 1851… Mmhm. | 在1851年 |
[26:57] | …a young weaver named Sally Pearson | 有个年轻的纺织工人叫萨丽·皮尔森 |
[26:59] | was woken in the night by her beloved dog. | 在夜晚被她最爱的宠物狗吵醒 |
[27:03] | She rose from her bed. | 她从床上起身 |
[27:06] | Grabbed her father’s tools, | 抓起他父亲的工具 |
[27:08] | and crafted a piece of tin into the shape of an eye. | 将一个铁片精心制作成了眼睛的形状 |
[27:13] | The Demon Eye. | 那就是恶魔之眼 |
[27:35] | The amulet. | 是个护身符 |
[27:36] | She said it was an act of God, | 她说那是上帝的行动 |
[27:40] | the work of a higher power. | 是至高力量的杰作 |
[27:43] | But she also said that it spoke to her. | 她还提到有个声音对她说话 |
[27:46] | Saying what? | 说什么 |
[27:49] | That a famine would gut the Moors | 它说 饥荒将会席卷荒泽 |
[27:51] | and its people would perish, | 人们因此而灭亡 |
[27:54] | if they didn’t turn their back on sin. | 这是对他们放任罪行的惩罚 |
[27:58] | What kind of sin? | 什么样的罪行 |
[28:00] | Drinking, gambling… | 酗酒 赌博 |
[28:03] | sex. | 性爱 |
[28:06] | All the fun stuff. | 都是些有意思的事 |
[28:09] | And? | 然后呢 |
[28:12] | The people laughed in her face. | 人们都嘲笑她 |
[28:15] | And the famine took half the town. | 之后饥荒带走了镇上一半人 |
[28:18] | So they made her a saint? | 所以 他们奉她为先知吗 |
[28:20] | No. | 不 |
[28:22] | They took her for a witch. | 他们把她当作女巫 |
[28:33] | She was marched up the Moors, | 她被带去游街示众 |
[28:37] | and her eyes were plucked out of her skull. | 她的眼睛被挖了出来 |
[28:40] | After that, they burnt her alive. | 之后 她被活活烧死 |
[28:44] | With her dog chained to her side. | 她最爱的狗也被锁在她身边 |
[28:48] | Padfoot? | 是叫 大脚板 吗 |
[28:49] | Padfoot. | 是的 |
[28:51] | And after the ashes settled, | 后来她被烧成灰烬 |
[28:53] | all that was left was the amulet. | 只剩下那个护身符 |
[28:55] | The Demon Eye. | 恶魔之眼 |
[28:58] | A warning from the creator. | 来自造物主的警示 |
[29:01] | It was left in the earth for… nearly 200 years. | 遗失在这片土地上大概有200年了 |
[29:05] | Until? | 直到 |
[29:07] | Someone found it. | 某个人发现了它 |
[29:09] | Or so they say. | 反正他们是这么说的 |
[29:11] | That’s why they think business is bad | 所以他们认为买卖是不吉利的 |
[29:13] | and the town is failing. | 而这个小镇正在衰败 |
[29:15] | It’s nothing to do with the Lehman Brothers. | 这与雷曼兄弟无关 |
[29:17] | So why hold onto it? | 那为什么紧抓不放 |
[29:23] | The Demon Eye | 恶魔之眼 |
[29:25] | will give you whatever you desire. | 能满足你的渴望 |
[29:29] | But the price is pain. | 但代价就是痛苦 |
[29:31] | Pain? | 什么痛苦 |
[29:32] | Delivered by two deadly demons. | 由两个恶魔带来的痛苦 |
[29:36] | Padfoot… | 大脚板 |
[29:38] | And the Burning Girl. | 和燃烧的女孩 |
[29:41] | Shit. | 可怕 |
[29:42] | Right. | 是的 |
[29:45] | John put that together. | 约翰把故事整合到一起 |
[29:47] | Readers love it. | 读者喜欢这个故事 |
[29:50] | But there’s got to be replicas or some shit. | 但肯定有复制品或者是其他的什么 |
[29:53] | No. | 不 |
[29:55] | Not in this town. | 这小镇里肯定没有 |
[29:56] | No one would dare. | 没人敢仿这玩意儿 |
[30:01] | What would you wish for if you had the eye? | 你有了恶魔之眼会许什么愿 |
[30:06] | You don’t want to know. | 你不会想知道的 |
[30:39] | What? | 什么 |
[30:41] | This isn’t good. | 这样不对 |
[30:43] | What? | 你说什么 |
[30:45] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[30:47] | No, wait. | 别 等等 |
[30:56] | You stupid fat bitch! | 你这个愚蠢的贱人 |
[31:00] | Why did you make me, Dad? | 为什么要逼我 爸爸 |
[32:26] | I’m never… | 我并没有 |
[32:27] | I’m never… never good enough. | 我还不够好 |
[33:48] | – About time. – Where’ve you been? | -看看时间 -你到哪去了 |
[33:50] | It’s over an hour. | 过去一个多小时了 |
[33:51] | No signal. | 没信号 |
[33:53] | Oh, my god. Have you been sick? | 天哪 你生病了吗 |
[33:55] | Jesus. You’re worse than your dad. | 上帝啊 你比你父亲更糟 |
[33:57] | Why would you say that? | 你凭什么这么说 |
[33:59] | Look, can we just fake this, please? | 听着 我们就不能装装样子吗 |
[34:01] | Faye, stand there. | 菲 站那别动 |
[34:05] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[34:07] | Get over yourself, asshole, I was just drunk. | 别自以为是了 混蛋 我只是喝醉了 |
[34:10] | Like this? | 就像这样 |
[34:12] | Look, have a think, Faye. | 好好想想 菲 |
[34:14] | Okay, the story is, you were out here hiking, | 故事就是 你出来徒步 |
[34:16] | and then, out of nowhere, | 然后 莫名其妙地 |
[34:18] | you see the ghost of the Burning Girl. | 你看到了燃烧女孩的鬼魂 |
[34:20] | This is where Sally was set on fire? | 这就是萨丽被烧死的地方吗 |
[34:23] | We don’t know, but we need a story, so… | 不知道 但我们需要新闻报道 所以 |
[34:26] | welcome to fake news. | 欢迎来到伪造新闻的世界 |
[34:28] | Not yet. A bit more this way. | 还不够 再过来一点 |
[34:30] | Right, that’s fine. | 好 就这了 |
[34:31] | And point into whatever you were doing. Yeah. | 然后朝着你之前拍照的方向 对 |
[34:35] | Mmhm, okay. | 好的 |
[34:38] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[34:40] | Screw you! | 去你的 |
[34:42] | I don’t think you’re cut out for this. | 我想你不会剪掉这一段 |
[35:23] | Are you still in there? | 你还在里面吗 |
[35:28] | Go home if you want, you’re not needed. | 如果你想走就回家吧 你在这也没用 |
[35:39] | Hello? | 在吗 |
[35:43] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪都不去 |
[35:56] | Is that from today? | 这是今天拍的吗 |
[35:57] | No. | 不是 |
[36:03] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[36:10] | Oh, my god! | 天哪 |
[36:14] | Right. What’ve we got? | 好吧 我们有什么收获 |
[36:16] | Nothing, except for fat selfies. | 除了些自拍什么都没有 |
[36:18] | Fuck off, Faye. | 去你的 菲 |
[36:24] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[36:25] | The weather turned. We couldn’t get the shot. | 天气多变 我们没法抓拍 |
[36:27] | Bollocks! | 胡说 |
[36:29] | Well, we’re gonna need something. | 我们需要点猛料 |
[36:32] | Both of you, get home and make something up. | 你们两个 回家好好想出点东西 |
[36:35] | They want Padfoot. | 他们想看大脚板 |
[36:37] | I’ll sign it off. | 我会签字通过 |
[36:47] | You should go back to America, you know. | 知道吗 你应该回美国 |
[36:49] | What? | 什么 |
[36:50] | You’re a bit too big for here. | 你对这里来说太大牌了 |
[36:52] | Fuck you, Faye. | 去你的 菲 |
[37:04] | I’m sorry about this. | 对不起 |
[37:05] | I know we had plans. | 我知道我们有计划 |
[37:08] | She’s got her eye on you. | 她看上你了 |
[37:13] | Don’t be stupid. | 别傻了 |
[37:14] | She has. | 的确 |
[37:26] | What’re you doing? | 这是干什么 |
[37:29] | Showing her who’s boss. | 宣誓主权 |
[38:05] | Just ignore her, she just wants attention. | 别管她 她只是想哗众取宠 |
[38:19] | I’ll just be a couple of minutes. | 我很快搞定 |
[38:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:22] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[38:24] | Yeah, I’m just tired, that’s all. | 嗯 我只是有点累了 没什么 |
[38:49] | Do you want to come in? | 想进来坐坐吗 |
[38:50] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[38:57] | Hi, Mom. | 你好 妈妈 |
[39:00] | This is Sadie. | 这是 姗迪 |
[39:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:04] | I knew your dad. | 我认识你父亲 |
[39:05] | Long time ago. | 很久以前 |
[39:08] | I’ve just come to grab my laptop. | 我只是来拿笔记本电脑 |
[39:10] | You’re not with Faye tonight? | 今晚不和菲一起吗 |
[39:12] | No. | 不 |
[39:13] | I’m working with Sadie tonight. | 我和姗迪今晚工作 |
[39:18] | I won’t be long. | 我很快就好 |
[39:20] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[39:29] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[39:45] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[39:48] | Shit! | 可恶 |
[39:53] | I’m sorry. It was a long time ago. | 对不起 那是很久以前了 |
[39:56] | I don’t want an apology from you. | 我不需要你的道歉 |
[40:25] | I’m sorry. It was a long time ago. | 对不起 那是很早以前了 |
[40:28] | I don’t want an apology from you. | 我不需要你的道歉 |
[40:30] | What do you want, then? | 那你想怎样 |
[40:31] | I want you to keep out of my business. | 我想你别管我的事 |
[40:33] | I’m just trying to help her, make her feel better. | 我只想帮她 让她好受点 |
[40:35] | She’s bad news. | 她不是什么好人 |
[40:36] | You keep away from her. | 你离她远点 |
[40:38] | Stop telling me what to do. | 别再教育我该怎么做了 |
[40:39] | She’s trouble, the same as he was. | 她是个麻烦 就跟他一样 |
[40:42] | Just keep away from her! | 离她远点 |
[40:44] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[40:49] | Do you have a dog? | 你养狗了吗 |
[40:51] | No. I hate them. | 不 我讨厌狗 |
[40:55] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[40:58] | No reason. | 不怎么 |
[41:21] | Your mom seemed pretty upset. | 你妈妈看起来很不开心 |
[41:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:26] | She’s always like that. | 她总是这样 |
[41:27] | Has to get her own way. | 总想一切顺她的意 |
[41:30] | Were you talking about me? | 你们之前在说我吗 |
[41:34] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:37] | And? | 然后呢 |
[41:38] | Do we have to do this now? | 我们现在一定要讨论这个吗 |
[41:41] | I guess not. | 也不用 |
[41:44] | She hates me doing this job. | 她不想我做这份工作 |
[41:46] | Thinks I could do better. | 她觉得我有更好的前程 |
[41:48] | What’s that got to do with me? | 那跟我有什么关系 |
[41:53] | Do you mind if I stay the night? | 你介意我今晚在这过夜吗 |
[41:56] | Sure. | 可以 |
[42:00] | Uh, Tony wants an article on Padfoot, | 托尼想要篇关于大脚板的文章 |
[42:02] | so we’ll just have to make something up. | 所以我们就随便编点什么好了 |
[42:07] | Do you mind if I get a quick bath | 你介意我们开始工作之前 |
[42:09] | before we get down to it? | 我先去快速冲个澡吗 |
[42:11] | Sure. | 行 |
[42:13] | Uh, where’s John’s files? | 约翰的文件在哪 |
[42:15] | They’ll give us a head start. | 那些会给我们提供一个好的开头 |
[42:16] | They’re in the kitchen. | 在厨房 |
[42:18] | Um, his papers are a bit spread out. | 他的文件有点乱 |
[42:20] | I’m a messy worker. | 我到哪儿都挺乱的 |
[43:50] | Right. Is it on? | 好了 录上了吗 |
[43:53] | Yeah, yeah. | 有了有了 |
[43:55] | Right, uh, okay. | 那么 好的 |
[43:59] | Well, I don’t know who’s gonna be watching this, but… | 我不知道谁会看到这个 但是 |
[44:02] | Well, I, uh… | 我 |
[44:04] | I need to share my thoughts. | 我得说说我的想法 |
[44:06] | Okay, so, uh, well… | 其实 就是 |
[44:09] | Here we are. | 我们在这了 |
[44:13] | So I’ve, uh, I’ve had this lot put in. | 我在这装了很多这种监控 |
[44:18] | Well, it’s cost me a bob or two. | 的确花了我不少钱 |
[44:21] | But they won’t miss a trick. | 但它们不会错过任何异常 |
[44:23] | Gonna be my eyes and ears. | 是我的千里眼和顺风耳 |
[44:26] | Prove, uh, well… | 帮我证明一下 |
[44:30] | Prove I’m not going mad. | 证明一下我没有发疯 |
[44:40] | It’s here. | 它就在这 |
[44:45] | Listen. | 听 |
[44:51] | Dan? | 丹 |
[44:54] | Dan, is that you, mate? | 丹 是你吗 |
[44:56] | Craig? | 克雷格 |
[44:59] | You don’t scare me, Craig. | 你不要吓我 克雷格 |
[45:02] | Look, I’ve told you. | 听着 我告诉过你 |
[45:04] | Just a few more days, | 只要再过几天 |
[45:05] | and it’s going back where it belongs. | 我就会把它放回去 |
[45:08] | It’s the only way we can end all of this. | 这是我们唯一能够结束这一切的办法 |
[45:12] | Craig? | 克雷格 |
[45:15] | Shit. Shit! | 该死 该死 |
[45:19] | Shit! | 该死的 |
[45:55] | What the fuck are you? | 你到底去哪了 |
[45:56] | You fucking sick bitch! | 你个天杀的 |
[45:59] | Fuck’s sake! | 天杀的混蛋 |
[46:01] | Fucking… What the fuck are you? | 你特么到底在哪里 |
[46:11] | What the fuck is happening to me? | 该死的 我到底是怎么了 |
[46:18] | One more day. | 再拍一天 |
[46:20] | One more day, that is all I can take. | 顶多一天 我受不了了 |
[46:24] | They’re… | 它们 |
[46:27] | They’re haunting me. | 它们缠着我 |
[46:29] | Everywhere I go, asleep, awake… | 无论我去哪 睡着还是清醒着 |
[46:33] | They’re fucking ever changing, | 它们一直在变 |
[46:36] | you know, shape-shifting. | 懂吗 它们外形变幻莫测 |
[46:44] | But the Demon Eye is working. | 但是恶魔之眼的确在起作用 |
[46:51] | I’m getting my family back. | 我要让家人回来 |
[46:58] | And that’s all I’ve ever wanted. | 这就是我全部心愿 |
[48:50] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[48:52] | There… there’s something in the water. | 水里有东西 有东西在水里 |
[49:24] | There’s nothing here. | 没什么东西 |
[49:29] | I’d lay off the drink for a while. | 我得停你一段时间酒了 |
[49:33] | What’s with the lights? | 灯是怎么回事 |
[49:35] | They keep on going off. | 它们经常灭掉 |
[49:37] | I can’t do shit without my laptop. | 没有笔记本 我什么都干不了 |
[49:47] | Let’s turn in for the night. | 那就晚安吧 |
[50:13] | Come in. | 请进 |
[50:15] | If you need me, just call. | 如果你有需要 随时叫我 |
[50:19] | What? | 怎么了 |
[50:20] | Oh, nothing. I just, I just thought… | 嗯 没事 我只是想 |
[50:22] | Do you want me to stay in here? | 你想要我待在这吗 |
[50:25] | Because I can. | 我可以的 |
[50:27] | If that’s what you want? | 如果你希望这样 |
[50:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[50:46] | About the pills… | 关于那些药 |
[50:49] | It’s none of my business. | 这不关我的事 |
[50:50] | What? | 什么 |
[50:52] | I mean, it’s private. | 我是说 那是你的隐私 |
[50:54] | You’re so English. Christ. | 你真绅士 上帝啊 |
[50:56] | I’ve been in therapy since I was, like, eight. | 我从八岁起就开始接受治疗 |
[50:58] | Telling you my shit is really no big deal. | 我就想说 没什么大不了的 |
[51:01] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[51:10] | I’ve had psychotic episodes, in the past. | 我以前有过精神病发作史 |
[51:13] | Right before I turned… 16. | 就在我16岁之前 |
[51:17] | The quack said it was down to acute anxiety. | 庸医说这是由于极度焦虑 |
[51:19] | Mom thinks it’s the trauma I suffered here as a kid, and… | 妈妈认为 我小时候在这里受到创伤 |
[51:23] | I put it down to the shit load of LSD I took | 我得吃很多迷幻药来控制自己 |
[51:25] | to get through school. | 这样才能顺利度过学校生活 |
[51:28] | Why was school so bad? | 为什么学校那么痛苦 |
[51:34] | I… | 我 |
[51:36] | I was fat. | 我那时很胖 |
[51:39] | Like, uh, really fat. | 就是 非常胖 |
[51:43] | Never fit in. | 从来没法融入人群 |
[51:45] | Never had a boyfriend. | 从来没有过男朋友 |
[51:47] | Always a loner. | 总是一个人 |
[51:49] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[51:53] | But, um, whatever triggered the visions, | 但无论是什么能引起幻像 |
[51:57] | I’ve not suffered since. So… | 我至今没有遇到过 所以 |
[52:00] | Until tonight. | 直到今晚 |
[52:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[52:06] | What happened… | 你住在这里的时候 |
[52:08] | when you lived here? | 发生了什么 |
[52:11] | Did John… | 是不是约翰他 |
[52:13] | No, no. Nothing like that. | 不 不是的 不是这样 |
[52:15] | He was the best dad ever. | 他是最好的爸爸 |
[52:17] | We used to, um, play with these… my little dolls, you know, | 我们曾经一起玩我的娃娃 |
[52:21] | make houses for them, take them for a walk, | 为它们做房子 带它们散步 |
[52:23] | have tea parties together. | 一起开茶话会 |
[52:25] | He loved it. | 他很喜欢 |
[52:27] | So what happened? | 那是发生了什么 |
[52:37] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[52:48] | You don’t have to tell me. | 你不是一定要告诉我 |
[52:51] | My mom couldn’t live with him, so… | 我妈妈没办法再和他一起生活 |
[52:54] | she moved back to the States and took me with her. | 她带着我搬回了美国 |
[53:00] | How did… | 怎么 |
[53:02] | How did you meet him? | 你怎么会认识他 |
[53:05] | Me? Meet John? | 我吗 怎么认识约翰吗 |
[53:07] | Yeah. Uh… | 是啊 |
[53:11] | That’s a bit of an odd one, really. | 这事真的有点奇怪 |
[53:13] | I was all set to go off to Oxford. | 我那会儿打算去牛津大学 |
[53:15] | I’d just got a place to study English Literature then. | 我刚找到一个地方可以学英国文学 |
[53:20] | Then I saw an ad in the paper for a reporter. | 接着我在报纸上看到招聘记者的广告 |
[53:24] | You turned down Oxford to work at The Echo? | 你就放弃了牛津去《回声》工作吗 |
[53:26] | Yeah. That’s what my mom said. | 嗯 我妈也这么说 |
[53:30] | She’s still pissed off with me, and… | 她依旧很生我的气 |
[53:33] | Truth is, I don’t know why I did it. | 真相是 我不知道我为什么要这样做 |
[53:37] | But, John interviewed me and… | 但约翰面试了我 |
[53:41] | I just knew. | 我就明白了 |
[53:43] | What? | 明白了什么 |
[53:47] | That was my future. | 这才是我的未来 |
[53:53] | Sounds stupid. | 听起来很愚蠢 |
[53:57] | No, it doesn’t. | 不 没有 |
[54:26] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[54:29] | This feels… | 这感觉 |
[54:35] | I need to take it slow. | 我得慢慢来 |
[54:38] | Can we do that? | 这样可以吗 |
[54:40] | Just… one step at a time. | 就一步一步来 |
[54:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[55:44] | I want to be with you. | 我想和你在一起 |
[56:52] | 我去上班了 菲需要我 | |
[56:58] | Hello? | 喂 |
[56:59] | Hey, hon, it’s me. | 喂 亲爱的 是我 |
[57:01] | Mom. What? | 妈妈 怎么了 |
[57:02] | Are you still in bed? | 你还在床上吗 |
[57:04] | It’s got to be, like, 11:30 over there. | 那里现在应该是十一点半了 |
[57:07] | Is everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[57:09] | Are you taking your meds? | 你有吃药吗 |
[57:11] | What? | 什么 |
[57:11] | Are you harming again? | 你有再自残吗 |
[57:13] | Don’t start that shit. | 不要说这个了 |
[57:15] | I’m worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[57:16] | I know. | 嗯 我知道 |
[57:17] | Is the house on the market yet? | 房子在卖了吗 |
[57:20] | No. | 没有 |
[57:21] | I’m gonna stay over here for a couple of weeks. | 我要在这住几周 |
[57:24] | Maybe months. | 也许要几个月 |
[57:24] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[57:27] | There’s opportunity over here. | 这里有机遇啊 |
[57:29] | For what? | 什么的机遇 |
[57:30] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[57:31] | Do not get dragged into your father’s world, Sadie. | 不要陷入你父亲的世界 姗迪 |
[57:33] | He was a very dark man… | 他是个很黑暗的人 |
[58:18] | Have you heard of the Burning Girl? | 你有听说过燃烧的女孩吗 |
[58:21] | Who hasn’t? | 谁没听过呢 |
[58:22] | Where’s she buried? | 她被埋在哪儿 |
[58:24] | Out there, somewhere. | 就在外边的哪儿吧 |
[58:27] | There’s only one person who knows that. | 这只有一个人知道 |
[58:29] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[58:30] | Craig Cooper. | 克雷格·库珀 |
[58:32] | Folk reckon he dug up the Demon Eye. | 人们认为他挖出了恶魔之眼 |
[58:34] | Well, what do you think? | 那你觉得呢 |
[58:37] | I think he should be locked up. | 我觉得他该被关起来 |
[58:39] | Bloody devil worshipper. | 该死的魔鬼崇拜者 |
[58:42] | Into the occult and black magic. | 沉迷神魔和黑暗法术 |
[58:46] | Sick in the head if you ask me. | 你要问我 我只能说他头脑有问题 |
[58:55] | Get out! | 出去 |
[58:55] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[58:56] | You’re fired. | 你被炒了 |
[58:57] | I overslept. | 我睡过头了 |
[58:57] | Where’s my front page? | 我要的头条在哪 |
[58:59] | I, I’m… | 我 |
[59:00] | Look. | 听着 |
[59:01] | I don’t mind you staying up all night drinking, | 我不介意你熬夜酗酒 |
[59:03] | it’s part of the job. | 这是工作的一部分 |
[59:04] | God knows, your father was always doused in drink, | 你知道吗 你父亲虽总是酗酒 |
[59:08] | but he always came in and he never missed a deadline ever! | 但他准时到岗也从不错过截稿日期 |
[59:11] | We have something. | 我们有些发现 |
[59:13] | A lead on the Demon Eye. | 恶魔之眼的线索 |
[59:14] | Aye, Dan said. | 丹说过 |
[59:16] | He did? | 他说过吗 |
[59:17] | Look, I don’t know what’s going on between you two, | 听着 我不知道你们两个之间有什么 |
[59:20] | but Faye’s having a bloody breakdown, | 但是菲崩溃了 |
[59:22] | so nobody’s making my coffee! | 没人要给我咖啡了 |
[59:24] | Now, I am telling you, as your boss, | 现在 作为你的老板 我要告诉你 |
[59:26] | you keep your hands off his cock or you find a new job. | 你要么别撩他 要么重新找工作 |
[59:29] | Now I’ve got to go and see the chief exec, | 我现在要去找首席执行官 |
[59:31] | and tell him why my staff are a useless pile of dog shit! | 告诉他为什么我的员工一无是处 |
[59:34] | Eight ‘o’ clock tonight. | 今晚八点前 |
[59:37] | I want a good headline. | 我要一个好的头条 |
[59:38] | Or the both of you, you’re yesterday’s news. | 否则 你们两个将成为昨日黄花 |
[59:41] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[59:43] | Where’s Dan? | 丹在哪 |
[59:43] | Down the Red Lion. | 去了红狮酒吧 |
[59:45] | Meeting Craig. | 在采访克雷格 |
[59:53] | What’re you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[59:56] | My job. | 来做我的工作 |
[59:59] | We made a mistake last night. | 我们昨晚犯了个错误 |
[1:00:02] | Are you playing me? | 你在玩我吗 |
[1:00:04] | No, we made a mistake with work. | 不 我们工作出错了 |
[1:00:07] | I never miss a deadline. | 我从没有错过截稿日期 |
[1:00:08] | Why didn’t we get something to Tony? | 我们为什么没给托尼一个头条 |
[1:00:10] | Well, let’s put that right. | 好吧 那我们纠正一下 |
[1:00:11] | What’s this about? | 是关于什么的 |
[1:00:14] | Crazy Craig. | 疯狂的克雷格 |
[1:00:16] | I think he has the Demon Eye. | 我认为恶魔之眼在他手上 |
[1:00:17] | That’s a big story. | 这是一个大新闻 |
[1:00:19] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[1:00:22] | I don’t know, but… | 我不知道 但是 |
[1:00:24] | if I can get him to open up. | 如果我们能够让他开口 |
[1:00:26] | And if he really has it, put it on display… | 如果他真的有 公开展示了 |
[1:00:29] | it might go national. | 这可能面向全国 |
[1:00:31] | Why Craig? Why now? | 为什么是克雷格 为什么挑现在 |
[1:00:35] | I saw something, last night. | 我昨晚看到了一些东西 |
[1:00:37] | A video, in the basement. | 在地下室的录像里 |
[1:00:39] | John had the amulet. | 约翰拿了护身符 |
[1:00:41] | And it wasn’t found by the police, | 警察没有找到 |
[1:00:43] | and it wasn’t found in his belongings. | 他的所有物中也没有 |
[1:00:46] | I think Craig took it from him. | 我认为是克雷格从他那带走了 |
[1:00:49] | You were in the basement? | 你去了地下室吗 |
[1:00:53] | Did you see the cameras filming the house? | 你有看到房子里的监控探头吗 |
[1:00:56] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:00:58] | Did you see me in the bath? | 你有看到我在浴室吗 |
[1:01:01] | Yeah. | 看到了 |
[1:01:03] | Did you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[1:01:07] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:01:13] | Come on. Let’s go. | 走吧 一起去吧 |
[1:01:17] | Ah. Sorry about that. | 很抱歉我们迟了 |
[1:01:20] | Sadie’s joining us. | 我让姗迪也来了 |
[1:01:21] | If you don’t mind? | 你介意吗 |
[1:01:23] | Not at all. | 我不介意 |
[1:01:24] | Have you calmed down, poppet? | 宝贝儿 你冷静下来了吗 |
[1:01:26] | Why did you say my dad was murdered? | 为什么你说我爸爸是被谋杀的 |
[1:01:28] | ‘Cause he was. | 因为就是这样的 |
[1:01:28] | Let’s not go there again. | 让我们不要再说这个了好吗 |
[1:01:33] | Craig. | 克雷格 |
[1:01:35] | You were telling me about the Demon Eye. | 你告诉了我关于恶魔之眼的事 |
[1:01:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:01:38] | Get us another drink, eh, Dan? | 再给我们叫一轮酒吧 丹 |
[1:01:40] | What? | 什么 |
[1:01:41] | Another drink. | 再来一轮 |
[1:01:42] | Or shall I get going? | 或者我该走了 |
[1:01:52] | How do you know he was murdered? | 你怎么知道他是被杀的 |
[1:01:53] | Because I killed him. | 因为我杀了他 |
[1:01:56] | I gave him the Demon Eye. | 是我把恶魔之眼给了他 |
[1:01:58] | Look. | 听着 |
[1:02:02] | Has it got inside you already yet? | 它已经进入你体内了吗 |
[1:02:04] | ‘Cause it got inside mine. | 因为它进入了我体内 |
[1:02:06] | Made me… | 让我 |
[1:02:07] | drive my eye out. | 把我的眼睛挖出来 |
[1:02:12] | Sleep, awake, it’s all the same to me. | 睡着 醒着 都差不多 |
[1:02:17] | What did you ask for? | 你的愿望是什么 |
[1:02:18] | I… I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我 我不知道你在说些什么 |
[1:02:20] | Yes, you do. | 不 你很清楚我在说什么 |
[1:02:21] | You’ve got the eye around your neck. | 你把恶魔之眼挂在了脖子上 |
[1:02:24] | Look, I can make the Burning Girl stop. | 听着 我可以让燃烧的女孩停下 |
[1:02:29] | I don’t want to live anymore. | 我不想再活下去了 |
[1:02:31] | So why don’t you give me the eye back? | 所以你就把恶魔之眼还给我吧 |
[1:02:36] | Dan? | 丹 |
[1:02:37] | What? Are you all right, poppet? | 怎么了 你还好吧 宝贝儿 |
[1:02:38] | Stay away from me. | 离我远些 |
[1:02:39] | Dan? | 丹 |
[1:02:40] | She’ll take away your eyes. | 她会夺走你的眼睛 |
[1:02:41] | Fuck off. Dan!! | 滚开 丹 |
[1:02:59] | Doors open. | 门开了 |
[1:03:28] | Did you sleep with him? | 你是不是和他睡了 |
[1:03:31] | What’re you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[1:03:32] | Dan! Did you shag him? | 丹 你和他上床了吗 |
[1:03:34] | No. Liar! | 没有 说谎 |
[1:03:36] | He said you shared a bed. | 他说你和他睡一张床 |
[1:03:37] | Yeah, but… but nothing happened. | 是的 但什么都没发生 |
[1:03:42] | You fat slag. | 你这个胖婊子 |
[1:03:46] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[1:03:50] | Does he know that? | 他知道吗 |
[1:03:52] | He does now. | 他现在知道了 |
[1:03:56] | You’ve had your fun. | 你是玩得很开心 |
[1:03:59] | Now you’ll never see him again. | 现在你再也见不到他了 |
[1:04:01] | I’ve had you fired. | 我让你被解雇了 |
[1:04:05] | And do us a favor. | 帮我们个忙 |
[1:04:06] | Go home and find a rope. | 回家找根绳子 |
[1:04:08] | Your dad’s waiting for you. | 你爸在等你 |
[1:04:23] | We’ll see about that. | 我们走着瞧 |
[1:04:28] | Excuse me. | 等下 |
[1:04:30] | Keys. | 钥匙 |
[1:04:36] | See ya. | 再见 |
[1:04:38] | I doubt it. | 我对此表示怀疑 |
[1:07:32] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[1:07:34] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这里 |
[1:07:36] | The backdoor key’s under the mat. | 后门钥匙在垫子下面 |
[1:07:39] | I can’t take this. | 我受不了了 |
[1:07:41] | I’ve got to get out of here. | 我得离开这里 |
[1:07:43] | What? | 什么 |
[1:07:45] | What about me? | 那我怎么办 |
[1:07:46] | – You have your baby! – No, I don’t want it. | -你有孩子了 -我不要那孩子 |
[1:07:51] | I told her to get rid of it. | 我告诉过她 让她打掉 |
[1:07:55] | I want to be with you. | 我想和你在一起 |
[1:07:56] | Well, what about Faye? | 好 那么菲怎么办 |
[1:08:02] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[1:08:03] | Home. | 回家 |
[1:08:04] | I’ll come with you. | 我和你一起 |
[1:08:07] | Just don’t reject me. | 不要抛弃我 |
[1:08:09] | Never. | 我不会 |
[1:08:11] | You’re a part of me. | 你是我的一部分 |
[1:09:03] | It’s killing me. | 我快死了 |
[1:09:05] | Slowly. | 慢慢地 |
[1:09:08] | Look, I have to return the Eye to Sally’s grave, then… | 我得把恶魔之眼还给萨丽 |
[1:09:13] | then… then she’ll leave me in peace. | 然后 然后她会放过我的 |
[1:09:17] | This is where Craig found it. | 这是克雷格找到它的地方 |
[1:09:20] | I… I don’t know why, why he gave it to me. | 我不知道他为什么给我这个 |
[1:09:24] | Maybe… maybe to watch me suffer. | 或许他就是想看我受苦 |
[1:09:26] | Fuck! | 他妈的 |
[1:09:28] | Look. | 听着 |
[1:09:31] | Bloodletting, in this shrine that I’ve built. | 在我建的圣殿里放点血 |
[1:09:34] | It… it’s the only way… | 这是 这是唯一的方法 |
[1:09:36] | Fuck! Fuck! | 操 操 |
[1:09:39] | Leave me alone!! | 放过我吧 |
[1:09:59] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:10:01] | No. You won’t be heard down here. | 喊破嗓子也不会有人来的 |
[1:10:30] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[1:10:31] | Jesus Christ. | 老天爷啊 |
[1:10:35] | It was you. | 原来是你 |
[1:10:36] | With my dad, all those years ago. | 那么多年前 和我爸在一起 |
[1:10:39] | We were looking for answers. | 我们在寻找答案 |
[1:10:41] | And the Eye gifted me that. | 恶魔之眼把答案给了我 |
[1:10:44] | But I didn’t quite like what I saw. | 但我不太满意我看到的 |
[1:10:47] | Let her go, or I’ll kill you. | 让她走 不然我杀了你 |
[1:10:50] | Hey! We’re dead anyway! | 反正我们都要死了 |
[1:10:54] | The Burning Girl will see to that. | 燃烧的女孩会下手的 |
[1:10:57] | It’s ironic, isn’t it? | 很讽刺 不是吗 |
[1:10:59] | John always wanted to see his children together. | 约翰一直想看见他的孩子们一起生活 |
[1:11:03] | And here you are. | 现在正是这样 |
[1:11:05] | In the flesh. | 活生生地在这里 |
[1:11:06] | Leave her alone! | 放了她 |
[1:11:08] | What’re you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:11:12] | Haven’t you told her? | 你还没告诉她吗 |
[1:11:16] | Dan here… | 这儿的丹 |
[1:11:19] | is your brother. | 是你的哥哥 |
[1:11:21] | You’re sick. | 你是个疯子 |
[1:11:24] | Tell her. | 告诉她 |
[1:11:27] | – I said, tell her! – It doesn’t matter! | -我说 告诉她 -那又怎样 |
[1:11:30] | We didn’t know each other. | 我们互相都不认识 |
[1:11:33] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:11:34] | No. | 不 |
[1:11:36] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[1:11:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:11:41] | Did you know from the beginning? | 你从开始就知道了吗 |
[1:11:45] | Of course, he knew. | 他当然知道 |
[1:11:48] | But you wanted him. | 但你许愿要他 |
[1:11:52] | You wanted his touch, so the Eye granted it to you. | 你想要他的爱抚 恶魔之眼满足了 |
[1:11:59] | So, where is it? | 所以 它在哪里 |
[1:12:01] | Where is the Demon Eye? | 恶魔之眼在哪里 |
[1:12:03] | She doesn’t have it! | 不在她那里 |
[1:12:04] | I left it at work! | 我工作时弄丢了 |
[1:12:05] | – Liar! – I swear! | -骗子 -我发誓 |
[1:12:09] | I know it’s hard to give up. | 我知道这很难放弃 |
[1:12:11] | I gave it to your dad. | 我给了你爸爸 |
[1:12:12] | And he promised to give it back to me. | 他保证他会还给我 |
[1:12:15] | But you know what? | 但你知道吗 |
[1:12:18] | The Burning Girl will show me the way. | 燃烧的女孩会给我指引方向 |
[1:12:20] | She likes the smell of blood. | 她喜欢鲜血的气息 |
[1:12:25] | It’s upstairs. | 在楼上 |
[1:12:27] | Under my bed. | 我的床下 |
[1:12:35] | Don’t shovel me shit! | 别给我耍花样 |
[1:12:38] | There won’t be a second chance. | 不会有第二次机会了 |
[1:12:59] | There’s a blade behind you. | 你身后有一把刀 |
[1:13:03] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[1:13:04] | – It’s cutting my wrists. – Deal with it! | -割到手腕了 -想想办法 |
[1:13:08] | You have the Demon Eye? | 恶魔之眼在你那儿吗 |
[1:13:09] | Just cut it! | 快点割 |
[1:13:12] | It’s too late. | 这太迟了 |
[1:13:15] | Untie me. | 解开我 |
[1:13:17] | Come on. | 快来 |
[1:13:31] | No! You’re my brother! | 不 你是我哥哥 |
[1:13:33] | We didn’t know each other. | 我们互相不认识 |
[1:13:36] | – It’s still sick! – I want to be with you. | -还是很变态 -我想和你在一起 |
[1:13:41] | We’ll go to hell for this. | 我们要为此下地狱 |
[1:13:49] | We’ve got to get out of here. | 我们要离开这里 |
[1:14:07] | Leave it. | 别管这个了 |
[1:14:09] | I have to put it back or she’ll kill me. | 我得把它放回去 否则她会杀了我 |
[1:14:11] | Put it back where? | 把它放回哪里 |
[1:14:12] | Come on. | 过来 |
[1:14:23] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:14:30] | Where’s this? | 这是哪里 |
[1:14:33] | Uh, that’s where we took the photograph. | 呃 那是我们拍照的地方 |
[1:14:35] | So she should be buried | 所以她应该被埋葬 |
[1:14:36] | about 30 or 40 feet west of there. | 在那里以西大约30或40英尺 |
[1:14:39] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:14:41] | She’s gonna wrench his eyes out, poppet! | 她会把你的眼睛挖出来的 宝贝儿 |
[1:14:47] | She’s gonna kill you, too. | 她会把你也杀了的 |
[1:14:48] | You have to get out of here. | 你必须离开这里 |
[1:14:49] | – What? – Put it back. | -什么 -把它放回去 |
[1:14:51] | – I’m not leaving you! – Get out. | -我不会丢下你 -快走 |
[1:14:53] | – You have to put it back. – No! | -你必须把它放回去 -不 |
[1:14:55] | Go! Get out! | 走 快走 |
[1:14:57] | Sadie? Is that you? | 姗迪 是你吗 |
[1:15:00] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[1:15:01] | I’ve missed you so much, poppet. | 我好想你 宝贝儿 |
[1:15:03] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[1:15:05] | You’ll be safe with me. | 你和我一起很安全 |
[1:15:09] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[1:15:11] | You won’t have to cut yourself anymore. | 你不必再割伤自己了 |
[1:15:33] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:15:57] | Sadie? | 姗迪 |
[1:16:01] | Are you gonna get out of bed? | 你要起床吗 |
[1:16:04] | Get out of bed, Sadie! | 起床 姗迪 |
[1:16:06] | I can’t, Mom. I’m too sick. | 我不想起 妈妈 我好难受 |
[1:16:31] | Sadie. | 姗迪 |
[1:16:32] | Dan? | 丹 |
[1:16:33] | In here. | 到这儿来 |
[1:16:41] | What’re you doing in here? | 你怎么在这里 |
[1:16:44] | Dan? | 丹 |
[1:16:47] | You killed Faye. | 你杀了菲 |
[1:16:49] | What? | 什么 |
[1:16:50] | You wanted her dead. | 你想要她死 |
[1:16:53] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[1:17:03] | No. There’s no way out. | 不 无路可逃 |
[1:17:07] | She gave us what we wanted, | 她满足了我们的愿望 |
[1:17:10] | and now, we have to pay for our sins. | 现在 我们必须偿还我们的罪孽 |
[1:17:15] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[1:18:04] | Dan? | 丹 |
[1:19:06] | You killed my baby. | 你杀了我的孩子 |
[1:19:37] | Dan? | 丹 |
[1:19:59] | Now leave us alone. | 现在 放过我们吧 |
[1:20:26] | She’s gonna kill my boy. | 她要杀我的儿子 |
[1:20:28] | He needs more time. | 他需要更多时间 |
[1:20:31] | – How? – I love you, Sadie! | -要怎么做 -我爱你 姗迪 |
[1:20:33] | I don’t think I’m coming home. | 我觉得我回不了家了 |
[1:20:36] | Does she want my blood, eh? | 她要我的血吗 |
[1:20:37] | – I don’t know. – No, no, no. | -我不知道 -不 不 不 |
[1:20:40] | She wants you to see what she sees. | 她想让你看看她看到了什么 |
[1:20:44] | She wants your eyes. | 她想要你的眼睛 |
[1:20:46] | What? | 什么 |
[1:20:47] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[1:20:49] | Leave me alone! Leave me alone! | 放了我 放了我 |
[1:20:55] | You want blood? | 你想要我的血 |
[1:20:57] | I’ll give you my blood! | 我就给你我的血 |
[1:21:35] | What do you want, Tony? | 你想要什么 托尼 |
[1:21:38] | Thought I’d see how you were. | 就来看看你怎么样 |
[1:21:40] | I don’t know where Dan is. | 我不知道丹在哪里 |
[1:21:42] | I know that’s why you’re really here. | 我知道你是为他来的 |
[1:21:46] | Do you know what that is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[1:21:49] | It feels and sounds like a paper. | 这摸着 听着像是纸 |
[1:21:52] | That’s an increase in profits. | 这是增加的利润 |
[1:21:55] | The Echo is back. | 《回声》又崛起了 |
[1:21:56] | We can’t print ’em fast enough. | 我们印得不够快 |
[1:21:59] | Craig attacking you, | 克雷格攻击你 |
[1:22:01] | Faye pushed to her death, | 菲被推向了死亡 |
[1:22:03] | her fiancé on the run. | 她的未婚夫不知所踪 |
[1:22:07] | You’ve got a story to tell. | 你有个故事要讲 |
[1:22:10] | And we’ve got the money to pay for it. | 我们有足够的钱让你讲 |
[1:22:12] | Surgery in the States don’t come cheap. | 在美国做手术并不便宜 |
[1:22:16] | You’re gonna need funds if you want your sight back. | 如果你想恢复视力就需要资金 |
[1:22:21] | The thing is, Tony… | 问题是 托尼 |
[1:22:23] | I never really liked what I saw. | 我从来不喜欢我所看到的 |
[1:22:25] | That’s my cab, so… | 那是我的出租车 所以 |
[1:22:30] | Do you want a hand? | 你需要帮忙吗 |
[1:22:31] | I can manage. | 我能应付 |
[1:22:33] | Well, you know where to find me. | 好吧 你知道在哪儿能找到我 |
[1:22:44] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[1:22:50] | Where’s the car? | 车在哪里 |
[1:22:52] | Just in front of you. | 就在你面前 |
[1:22:55] | There’s a medal here, Miss. | 这里有一枚勋章 小姐 |
[1:22:58] | Put it in the bag. | 把它放进袋子里 |
[1:23:01] | I think I deserve it. | 它理应属于我 |