英文名称:Demolition Man
年代:1993
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:56] | Remember when they let commercial airlines land in this town? | 记得吧? 以前班机都在此降落 |
[01:00] | I don’t understand where we’re going… | 我搞不懂我们的任务是什么 |
[01:02] | or why we’re bothering anyhow. | 简直是没事找事 |
[01:04] | -You’re doing a good deed. -Give us a better reason. | -就算是日行一善吧! -你最好再找个更好的理由 |
[01:08] | A maniac hijacked a municipal bus with 30 passengers on it. | 好 有个疯子劫持了公车 押了三十个乘客当人质 充分的理由 |
[01:12] | I got a hunch where those passengers are and who that maniac is. | 我知道人质的位置 也知道那疯子是谁 |
[01:16] | Share it with us. | 要说来听听? |
[01:18] | Phoenix. Simon Phoenix. | 费尼士 赛门费尼士 |
[01:58] | Send a maniac to catch one. | 派疯子去抓疯子 |
[02:02] | Phoenix! | 费尼士! |
[03:16] | Don’t move, Phoenix. | 别动 费尼士 |
[03:21] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[03:23] | Arrest? Shit. | 被捕? 狗屎 |
[03:26] | And you’re trespassing. | 是你私闯禁地 |
[03:29] | Where are the passengers? | 乘客押在哪里? |
[03:30] | Oh, yes, the passengers. | 喔 对 公车乘客啊 |
[03:32] | Well, they’re… | 他们在… |
[03:35] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[03:36] | The passengers are gone. | 那些乘客早完蛋了 |
[03:39] | See, I told the city, “Look, nobody comes down here. “ | 我警告过市政府 大家别闯我的禁地 |
[03:43] | Postmen figured it out. | 邮差早吓跑了 |
[03:45] | policemen figured it out. | 警察也不敢来 |
[03:46] | But the goddamn bus drivers just wouldn’t listen. | 偏偏公车司机不听话 |
[03:50] | Last time, Phoenix. | 我最后一次问你 费尼士 |
[03:53] | Where are the hostages? | 乘客押在哪里? |
[03:55] | To hell with the hostages! This is between you and me! | 别管人质了 这是你我之间的恩怨 |
[04:03] | What you got? Do something. | 你想怎样? 阿兵哥 试试看 |
[04:05] | Go ahead. | 来吧! |
[04:07] | You’re up to your ass in gasoline. | 你四周都是汽油 |
[04:13] | I’ll set your ass on fire. | 我一把火烧死你 |
[04:28] | Is it cold in here… | 这里好冷不是吗? |
[04:30] | or is it just me? | 还是只有我这么觉得? |
[05:04] | Where are they, Phoenix? | 乘客押在哪里? 费尼士 |
[05:06] | Now, where did I put them? | 让我想想看 |
[05:08] | I swear, I’d lose my head if it wasn’t attached. | 我发誓 如果我死了就想不起来了 |
[05:12] | I’ll keep that in mind. | 这点我会好好记住 |
[05:56] | Damn it, I’m tired of this “demolition-man” shit! | 妈的! 约翰 我讨厌你这种硬汉作风 |
[05:59] | You were not supposed to come down here! | 你不该闯来这里 |
[06:02] | You were not supposed to attempt the arrest of Phoenix alone… | 你不该单独去抓费尼士 |
[06:06] | or to blow anything up! | 也不该把这里夷为平地 |
[06:07] | It wasn’t me! He dumped the gas and rigged the place to blow! | 不是我干的 是他倒汽油把这里炸掉的 |
[06:10] | Right, you weren’t involved. | 对啊! 跟你无关? |
[06:12] | I know you’ve tried to nail this psycho for years. | 我知道 你两年来一直想逮这个疯子 |
[06:15] | But remember a thing called official police procedure? | 但你也要了解… 执勤要按照程序 |
[06:19] | -Where are the hostages? -They’re not here. | -人质呢? -不在这里 |
[06:21] | What? He must’ve stashed them someplace else! | -你说不在这里是什么意思? -他一定把人质藏在别处 |
[06:24] | Are you sure they weren’t in there? | 你怎么知道人质真的没在里面? |
[06:26] | I did a thermo check and there were eight of them, all part of his gang. | 我事先查过了 只有八个人 都是他的罗罗 |
[06:29] | Wrong again! | 你又搞错了 |
[06:31] | You got something to say? | 你有什么话要说? 烂人 |
[06:33] | Get him out of here! | -把他押走 -走了 |
[06:35] | Motherfucker! | 浑球! |
[06:37] | We are going to have a chat. | 我们得好好谈一谈 |
[06:40] | Captain! | 报告队长! |
[06:42] | Over here! There’re bodies everywhere! | 这里找到一大堆尸体 |
[06:45] | There must be 20 or 30. | 大概有二 三十具 |
[06:46] | They’re everywhere. | 到处都是 |
[06:49] | See that? I told him! He said he didn’t care! | 看到了吧? 我警告过他 他居然说”干我屁事” |
[06:52] | How could you sacrifice all those innocent people for me! | 天啊 你为了抓我 竟忍心牺牲无辜市民 |
[06:57] | What kind of man are you? | 你还算人吗? |
[06:59] | We’ll spend a lot of quality time together. Bye, sweetie! | 我们可要一起吃牢饭了 再见 甜心 |
[07:02] | Honey! Sugar! | 蜜糖 小甜心! |
[07:05] | If you got a lawyer, better call him. | 你最好找个律师 |
[08:04] | John Spartan, you’ve done great deeds for Los Angeles. | 约翰斯巴达 你曾为洛杉矶立下汗马功劳 |
[08:08] | So, it is with some regret that l, William Smithers… | 所以 本人很遗憾地在此… |
[08:12] | Acting as Assistant Warden, hereby carry out this sentence. | 以典狱长身分宣布你的徒刑 |
[08:15] | Skip it. | 省省吧 |
[08:17] | You’ve been sentenced to 70 years. | 斯巴达中士你被判处 七十年徒刑 |
[08:21] | sub-zero re-habilitation in the California Cryo-Penitentiary. | 必须在加州冰冻监狱 接受零度下的感化教育 |
[08:24] | for the involuntary manslaughter of 30 civilians. | 你的罪名是过失杀人 夺三十位市民的性命 |
[08:28] | Skip it. | 废话别说了 |
[08:29] | You’ll be placed in cryo-stasis for the duration of your sentence. | 服刑间你肉身将处于冻结状态 |
[08:33] | and your behavior will be altered through synaptic suggestion. | 以潜移默化方式改正你的行为 |
[08:36] | You’ll be eligible for parole no earlier than the year 2046. | 公元2046年之前不得假释 |
[08:49] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 中士 |
[11:53] | All personnel. | 全体人员注意 |
[11:54] | The next scheduled parole hearing for prisoner Gilmour | 刑犯吉尔摩预定于七点十五分 |
[11:58] | will take place at 07:15. | 举行假释听证会 |
[12:01] | Warden William Smithers report to Level A, conference room. | 威廉史密瑟典狱长请到A层会议室 |
[12:11] | Mellow greetings. | 问候你好威廉史密瑟 |
[12:13] | Be well, Lieutenant Lenina Huxley. | 赫丝丽副队长 平安 |
[12:17] | As it is a beautiful monday morning | 在这个美好的周一早晨 |
[12:20] | and as my duty log irrationally requires it… | 依我的勤务表… |
[12:23] | I’m querying you on the prison population. | 该向你询问刑犯的动态 |
[12:25] | Does the tedium continue? | 日子还是很沉闷吗? |
[12:27] | Your question is amusing but irrelevant. | 你的问题很有趣 但很抱歉 |
[12:30] | The prisoners are ice cubes. They never move. | 犯人都是冰块 从来没动过 |
[12:33] | I find this lack of stimulus to be truly disappointing. | 这种缺乏刺激的日子真教人失望 |
[12:37] | -Don’t you think? -I try not to. | -你不认为吗? -我尽量不去想 |
[12:38] | You’re young, think all you want. | 但你还年轻 所以你可以 |
[12:41] | Things don’t happen anymore, we’ve taken care of all that. | 所有的犯人早都服服贴贴了 |
[12:44] | I’ll fiber-op you back after the parole hearings. | 假释听证会结束后再跟你联络 |
[12:47] | Have a peachy day. Be well. | 祝你今天快乐 平安 |
[12:50] | Be well. | 平安 |
[12:51] | Vector 137. | 维特一三七 |
[12:53] | Upcoming, Santa Monica Boulevard. | 下个路口 圣塔摩妮卡大道 |
[13:00] | Retina coding accepted. Warden Smithers, be well. | 个人密码通过 威廉史密瑟典狱长 平安 |
[13:05] | Go on. | 请就绪 |
[13:14] | Self-drive on. Self-drive engaged. | -启动自动驾驶 -进入自动驾驶 |
[13:17] | Coding on. | 列妮娜赫丝丽密码接上 |
[13:19] | No police presence is requested in the city at this time. | 本市目前无需部署警力 |
[13:22] | Report to the station. | 回警局报到 |
[13:24] | Oh, boy, how exciting. | 老天 真够乏味 |
[14:02] | That’s it. | 就是这一部 |
[14:03] | “Food, glorious food. ” There’ll be another in 12 hours. | 食物 填饱肚皮的食物 十二个小时后还有一部车 |
[14:07] | These assholes are predictable. | 这些浑球真准时 |
[14:09] | God, I hate this place! | 老天 我痛恨这个地方 |
[14:11] | There’s not enough of us, Friendly. That doesn’t really matter anymore. | -我们攻击行动尚未就绪 -就绪与否已不重要 |
[14:15] | People are hungry. | 我们的人都在挨饿 |
[14:16] | We’ve nothing to lose. | 早就一无所有了 |
[14:32] | Greetings. | 问候你 厄文 |
[14:34] | Lovely Lenina. | 可爱的列妮娜 |
[14:37] | Greetings, welcome to the emergency line of the SAPD. | 问候你 这是圣安矶警局 紧急热线电话 |
[14:41] | If you prefer an automated response, press one now. | 想接自动答录机 请按1 |
[14:45] | Be well. | 平安 副队长 |
[14:49] | Mellow greetings, Lenina Huxley. | 问候你 列妮娜赫丝丽 |
[14:51] | Let me guess, all is serene? | 我猜猜 又是万事太平? |
[14:54] | On the contrary, it’s been a horrific a.m. | 猜错了 今早忙乱得很 |
[14:57] | Public buildings were defaced. | 公共建筑被毁容 |
[14:59] | Walls smudged with… | 墙壁被喷上了… |
[15:02] | … scandalous graffiti. | 不忍卒睹的字眼 |
[15:03] | Really? | 真的? |
[15:05] | Brutal. Why wasn’t there an “all-cars notify”? | 好残忍 为何不通令所有警车? |
[15:08] | Because there was no need to create widespread panic. | 因为没有必要弄得人心惶惶 |
[15:12] | Lieutenant Huxley… | 赫丝丽副队长 |
[15:14] | I monitored your disheartening and distressing comments | 我听到你今早跟典狱长的通话 |
[15:17] | to the warden this morning. | 你的谈话真是让人痛心疾首 |
[15:19] | Do you really long for chaos and disharmony? | 你真的渴望见到天下大乱吗? |
[15:23] | Your fascination with the 20th century is affecting your judgment. | 你对二十世纪的缅怀会害了你的判断力 |
[15:28] | You realize you’re setting a bad example for other officers and personnel. | 你了解你为同仁树立了 坏榜样 |
[15:32] | Thank you for the attitude readjustment. | 谢谢你修正我的态度 |
[15:35] | Info assimilated. | 我会把你说的话裱起来 |
[15:44] | Sanctimonious asshole. | 浑蛋假道学 |
[15:46] | Lenina Huxley, you are fined 1/2 credit… | 赫丝丽 你违反语言道德规范 |
[15:49] | for a ‘sotto voce’ violation of the verbal-morality statute. | 罚你半个点数 |
[15:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:00] | That was tense. | 场面真紧张 |
[16:02] | That was tense? | -这个也算紧张? -没错! |
[16:06] | Don’t you get bored code tracing perps who break curfew and tell dirty jokes? | 一天到晚忙着登记谁说脏话 这种日子你不厌烦吗? |
[16:10] | I find my job deeply fulfilling. | 不会啊 我认为有成就感 |
[16:13] | I just can’t get over the reality of this office, Lenina. | 我搞不懂你办公室这个模样 列妮娜赫丝丽 |
[16:17] | You’re still addicted to the 20th century. | 你是中了二十世纪的毒 |
[16:20] | High from its harshness. Buzzed by its brutality. | 粗暴残酷的二十世纪 才能让你兴奋 |
[16:24] | Holy smokes! | 我的老天! |
[16:26] | Is there anything in this office which doesn’t violate Contraband Ordinance 22? | 你的办公室里有哪一项 没有违反禁品设定第22条? |
[16:30] | Only you. | 只有你 艾佛瑞多贾西亚 |
[16:33] | Don’t you ever want something to happen? | 你难道不想在生活中来点刺激吗? |
[16:37] | Goodness, no. | 才不呢 老天 |
[16:39] | I knew you’d say that. | 早猜到你会这么说 |
[16:44] | What I wouldn’t give for some action. | 太平的日子真是让我烦透了 |
[16:57] | Mr.Simon Phoenix. | 赛门费尼士先生 |
[16:59] | One of our first and most illustrious members. | 我们最早也最著名的犯人之一 |
[17:04] | Allow me… to welcome you to your parole hearing. | 请容我… 欢迎你参加你的保释听证会 |
[17:08] | Let’s get this over quickly. | 我们速办速决 |
[17:13] | Twenty-nine years ago, the parole system, as you know it… | 29年前 这个保释制度… |
[17:19] | was rendered obsolete. | 已被宣告过时 |
[17:23] | Federal Statute 537-29… | 联邦条例第537-29… |
[17:29] | Stop it! | 闭嘴! |
[17:34] | Do you have anything fresh to say on your behalf? | 你对你的行为有新的辩解吗? |
[17:41] | I thought not. | 大概没有 |
[17:45] | Yeah. I do. | 有 我有话要说 |
[17:48] | Teddy bear. | 玩具熊 |
[18:07] | How’d you know the password? | 你怎知道这个密码? |
[18:09] | I wish I knew. | 真希望我知道 |
[18:11] | Simon says: die. | 赛门说:”去死吧” |
[18:31] | Warden… | 典狱长… |
[18:33] | … Iet’s get this over quickly. | 我们速办速决 |
[18:42] | Retina coding accepted, Warden William Smithers. | 视网膜密码通过 威廉史密瑟典狱长 |
[18:46] | Be well. | 平安 |
[18:48] | Yeah, you too. | 你也平安 |
[18:53] | 187. 187. | 187号状况 |
[18:55] | Northwest quadrant. 187. | 西北区 187号状况 |
[19:05] | Oh, my! | 我的天! |
[19:08] | I don’t believe it! | 我不敢相信 |
[19:10] | Northwest quadrant. 187. | 西北区 187号状况 |
[19:14] | What’s a 187? | 187号状况是什么? |
[19:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:17] | Cryo-prison. Level 6. | 冰冻监狱 第六层楼 |
[19:20] | Identify code 187. | 说明187号状况 |
[19:27] | MurderDeathKill. | 凶杀案 |
[19:32] | MurderDeathKill! | 凶杀案! |
[19:33] | Last recorded offense, September 25, 2010. | 最近一次凶杀案 西元2010年九月二十五日 |
[19:37] | Initiate search, confirming location. | 开始寻找凶杀现场 现场确认 |
[19:39] | Cryo-prison, Level 6. | 冰冻监狱 第六层 |
[19:43] | Two code 187’s: Officer John D’Argent, guard. | 两件187号状况 监狱守卫达詹 |
[19:46] | Officer Alfred Pamela, guard. | 和帕米殉职 |
[19:48] | Tracking. Live transmission diagnostic check, Warden William Smithers. | 寻找 诊断伤者情况 威廉史密瑟典狱长 |
[19:53] | Injuries: severe eye trauma, ruptured spleen. | 诊断结果:眼部严重受伤 |
[19:56] | punctured lung. | 脾部破裂 肺部被刺杀 |
[19:58] | broken rib, internal bleeding. | 肋骨断裂 内出血 |
[20:00] | Condition critical. | 情况危急 |
[20:02] | Vital signs failing. | 心跳减慢 血压降低中 |
[20:03] | Imminent death. | 濒临死亡 |
[20:08] | Subject deceased. | 伤患已死亡 |
[20:10] | 187, Warden William Smithers. | 187号状况 威廉史密瑟典狱长 |
[20:13] | born February 14th, 1967. | 生于1967年二月十四日 |
[20:16] | died August 4th, 2032. | 死于2032年八月四日 |
[20:19] | -What’s the matter with all of you? -The cryo-prison. | -你们是怎么回事? -冰冻监狱出状况了 |
[20:22] | Three non-sanctioned life terminations. | 三件死于非命的案子 |
[20:24] | Do you wish to assign a coroner? | 要指派法医吗? |
[20:27] | MurderDeathKills! | 凶杀案 |
[20:29] | Three MDKs! | 三件凶杀案 |
[20:35] | Access cryo-pen’s hearing schedule. | 寻找假释听证会排班表 |
[20:37] | Display a list of people interviewed for parole. | 显示参加假释听证会犯人名单 |
[20:40] | Accessing cryo-prison processing. Restricted information. | 进入存档 冰冻监狱 进行中 机密档案 |
[20:43] | Cocteau Cryo-prison, morning hearing schedule. | 冰冻监狱 上午听证排班表 |
[20:46] | August 4th, active file. | 八月四日档案打开 |
[20:48] | 7:00 a.m. Hyde, Quentin. | 上午七点 犯人海德昆丁 |
[20:50] | 8:15 Peterson, Scott. | 八点十五分 犯人彼得森史考特 |
[20:52] | -7:30 Phoenix. -It’s Phoenix! | -七点三十分 费尼士赛门 -是费尼士 |
[20:54] | -7:45. -Who?Simon Phoenix. | -谁? -赛门费尼士 |
[20:59] | I knew him. | -费尼士赛门 -我认识他 |
[21:01] | He’s evil in a way you’ve never read about. | 邪恶之程度超过史上任何记载 |
[21:05] | He’s a criminal the likes of which you’ve never seen. | 你一辈子没见过这种恶霸 |
[21:08] | Hold that thought. | 这个等会儿再谈 |
[21:12] | Simon Phoenix’s code, now. | 赛门费尼士的身分密码 |
[21:14] | Access code for Phoenix, Simon. | 费尼士赛门密码搜寻中 |
[21:16] | -No code found. -L-7, are you getting a virus? | -密码不存在 -你中了电脑病毒吗? |
[21:20] | -Of course not. -You don’t get it. | -当然没有 -你还不了解吗? 列妮娜赫丝丽副队长 |
[21:23] | Phoenix isn’t coded. | 费尼士没有身分密码 |
[21:25] | He was chilled in the 20th | 他是在二十世纪冰冻的 |
[21:27] | before they started lo-jacking everybody. | 当时的人没有植入密码 |
[21:29] | Declared his own kingdom in South Central LA. | 他是洛城中南区的一方之霸 |
[21:33] | In a bad time | 在那乱七八糟的年代 |
[21:34] | -he was the worst. -Emergency, code 187. | -他是最离谱的恶霸 -紧急状况 187号 |
[21:38] | Emergency, code 187. | 紧急状况 187号 |
[21:42] | Locating stopped code. | 寻找消失中的密码 |
[21:44] | MurderDeathKill. MurderDeathKill. | 凶杀案件 |
[21:47] | Location… Cryo-prison, parking area. Cryo-prison, Level 6… | 现场位于… 冰冻监狱 停车场 第六层 |
[21:52] | Main cryo-prison parking zone. | -不 -冰冻监狱 停车场 |
[21:55] | Enhancing image. | 放大影像 |
[21:57] | Tracking Dr. Mostow. | -搜寻… 莫士陶博士 -天啊 |
[21:59] | 187, deceased. | 187号状况 已死亡 |
[22:02] | Do you wish to assign a coroner? | 要指派法医吗? |
[22:06] | Is the doctor’s car still in the lot? | L7 博士的车子还在停车场吗? |
[22:09] | The answer is no. Car missing. | 答案是没有 车子已失踪 |
[22:13] | Doctor’s conveyance is not in parking zone. It is in motion. | 博士的车子不在停车场 目前行进中 |
[22:19] | Locate precise code-fix on doctor’s conveyance. | 寻找博士的车子目前位置 |
[22:22] | Fixing location. Beverly Hills. | 发现目标 比佛利山庄 |
[22:24] | Robertson. | 罗柏森大道 |
[22:26] | Doheny. Beverly Drive. | -转往杜希尼大道 -好 |
[22:30] | Vehicle has been code-fixed… | 该车目前正接近… |
[22:33] | approaching the corner of Wilshire and Santa Monica Boulevard. | 伍尔谢及圣塔摩妮卡交叉口 |
[22:38] | Glorious. | 太棒了 |
[22:41] | Fine work. | 干得漂亮! |
[22:43] | All nearby units, ProtectServe | 附近所有警网 开始行动 |
[22:45] | Wilshire and Santa Monica. | 前往伍尔谢及圣塔摩妮卡交叉口 |
[22:48] | -Unit 12 ProtectServe. -Apprehend fugitive. | -第十二组行动 -逮捕逃犯 |
[22:51] | Proceed with extreme assertiveness. | 前进 动作要果决 |
[22:53] | Doctor’s vehicle has been code-fixed. | 莫博士车子的目前位置 |
[22:56] | Approaching the corner of Wilshire and Santa Monica Boulevard. | 接近伍尔谢及圣塔摩妮卡叉口 |
[23:19] | Lately I just don’t feel like there’s anything special about me. | 我觉得我简直一无是处 |
[23:23] | You are an incredibly sensitive man. | 你做人太敏感了 |
[23:26] | … who inspires joy-joy feelings in all those around you. | 但你能为大伙制造欢乐气氛 |
[23:31] | -Get out of here! -Excuse me. | -滚开 -对不起 |
[23:34] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:37] | Greetings, Citizen! How are you feeling on this glorious day? | 市民先生 你今天好吗? |
[23:43] | You look great today! | 你看来气色很棒 |
[23:48] | I feel good too. | 我也觉得很棒 |
[23:50] | Angeles Information Network. Automated banking. | 安矶资讯网路 自动柜员机 圣安矶市 |
[23:55] | Damn, I’m possessed. | 我愈来愈佩服自己了 |
[23:57] | I wonder if I can play the accordion too. | 这种指法可以去演奏风琴了 |
[24:00] | File code accepted. | 档案密码接受 |
[24:03] | Friendly, Edgar. Code level 60. | 佛南德里艾加 六十级市民 |
[24:06] | Listed offenses: civil unrest… | 犯罪纪录:扰乱治安… |
[24:08] | Don’t you hear a thought repeating in that brain of yours? | 你那个野蛮的脑袋中 是否浮现了一个名字? |
[24:13] | The name Friendly, Edgar? | 佛南德里这个名字? |
[24:15] | Edgar Friendly. | 艾加佛南德里 |
[24:18] | Don’t you have a job to do? | 你不是有一项任务吗? |
[24:20] | Don’t you have someone to kill? | 不是要去杀死某人吗? |
[24:24] | Someone to kill. | 杀死某个人 |
[24:26] | Someone to kill. | 杀死某个人 |
[24:43] | “Gun, ” noun. Portable firearm. | 枪枝 名词 携带型武器 |
[24:46] | This device was widely utilized in the urban wars of the late 20th century. | 此工具在二十世纪末的都市战中 被广为使用 |
[24:51] | Referred to as a “pistol. “ | 一般称为手枪 |
[24:53] | I don’t need a history lesson. Where are the goddamn guns? | 我不想上历史课 够了吧 哪里去找那种他妈的枪枝? |
[24:58] | You are fined one credit for a violation of the verbal-morality statute. | 你违反了语言道德规定… 扣你一个点数 |
[25:02] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的! |
[25:04] | Your repeated violation has caused me to notify the police. | 你一再说脏话 我得报警处理 |
[25:10] | Please remain where you are for your reprimand. | 请留在原地接受训戒 |
[25:13] | Yeah, right. | 是喔! |
[25:19] | The fuckers are fast too. | 烂条子行动真快 |
[25:21] | You are fined one credit for violation of the verbal-morality statute. | 你违反语言规定 扣一个点数 |
[25:27] | ProtectServe in place. | 行动小组已就位 |
[25:29] | Four minutes, fifteen seconds lapse. | 只花了四分十五秒 |
[25:33] | Maniac is imminent. Request advice. | 嫌犯已在眼前 请指导行动 |
[25:36] | With a firm tone of voice | 语气要严厉 |
[25:38] | demand maniac lie down with hands behind back. | 命令嫌犯趴下 手置背后 |
[25:44] | Simon Phoenix! | 赛门费尼士 |
[25:46] | Lie down with your hands behind your back! | 趴下! 手放在背后 |
[25:50] | What’s this? | 搞什么鬼? |
[25:51] | Six of you. Such nice, tidy uniforms. | 六个条子 光鲜的制服 |
[25:54] | Oh, I’m so scared. | 我怕死了 |
[25:58] | You guys don’t have sarcasm any more? | 这年头没人搞笑了吗? |
[26:02] | Maniac responded scornfully. | 嫌犯一付不屑的模样 |
[26:05] | Approach and repeat ultimatum in an even firmer tone of voice. | 靠上前 发布最后警告 语气要更严厉些 |
[26:09] | Add the words: “or else. “ | 再加一句”否则走着瞧” |
[26:14] | Lie down on the ground… | 趴在地上… |
[26:17] | or else! | 否则走着瞧 |
[26:30] | Anti-Graffiti Activation Program activated. | 反制涂鸦程式启动 |
[26:33] | Aborted. Human presence detected. | 放弃 发现人迹 |
[26:37] | Safety override code accepted. | 免检验密码输入接受 |
[26:40] | Lucky number seven. | 幸运的七号 |
[26:59] | We’re police officers! | 我们是警察! |
[27:00] | We’re not trained to handle this kind of violence! | 没受过暴力训练 |
[27:10] | Wait for me! | 嘿 等一下! |
[27:34] | Stupid. | 笨死了 |
[27:49] | Simon says: everybody sing! | 赛门说 大家别动 |
[28:00] | Play ball! | 游戏开始! |
[28:09] | We’ve lost every camera for six blocks. | 六条街区的摄影机全失去视讯 |
[28:14] | Go to Century City, 1200 millimeters. | 前往世纪城1200公厘 |
[28:24] | He’s going for the vehicle’s battery coil. | 他要去破坏车子的高压线圈 |
[28:27] | It’s pure capacitance gel. | 那是凝胶电容器 |
[28:39] | The problem is not the defacement of public buildings or | 问题不是公共建筑物被毁容 |
[28:43] | the noise pollution caused by the exploding devices. | 或者爆炸造成的声音污染 |
[28:46] | Allow me to explain. | 容我解释一下 |
[28:48] | The real problem lies in the man whose initials | 真正的问题是街上涂鸦文字上 |
[28:52] | mark the detonating graffiti… | 著名的那两个字… |
[28:54] | on the streets of our peaceful city. | 背后所代表的那个人 |
[28:57] | The man behind the “E. F. “ | “艾佛”这个人 |
[29:00] | Mr. Edgar Friendly. | 就是艾加佛南德里 |
[29:04] | For a sadly extended period of time | 长久一段时间以来 |
[29:07] | we in San Angeles… | 我们圣安矶市… |
[29:09] | have been plagued by a pack of subterranean hooligans. | 一直遭到一群住在地道内的 恶徒之骚扰 |
[29:14] | You will come to know them as “scraps. “ | 我们称呼他们为”边缘人” |
[29:16] | Men and women who have left the comfort of our society | 一群脱离我们这个舒适社会的男女 |
[29:20] | only to spew hostility at the very bosom they have relinquished. | 对这个社会充满了敌意 生活于低阶层 |
[29:26] | There was a time when we used to look upon these scraps | 以往我们认为这些不满分子 |
[29:29] | as rather pathetic and relatively harmless. | 值得同情 也无害于社会 |
[29:33] | Now they have a leader. | 现在 他们有个领袖了 |
[29:35] | Mr. Friendly seems relentless in his ambition | 佛南德里充满野心 |
[29:38] | to infect our harmony with his venom. | 要破坏我们和谐的社会 |
[29:42] | He must. | 当然 |
[29:44] | of course… be stopped. | 我们必须… 阻止他 |
[29:46] | This radical terrorist behavior, led by Mr. Friendly | 我们不允许佛南德里率领的 |
[29:49] | must not be allowed to undermine our safety. | 这种激进恐怖行为 危及我们的安全 |
[29:55] | “Safety Above All. “ | 安全至上 |
[29:57] | I expect your trust, confidence and certitude. | 我要取得诸位的信任及信心 |
[30:01] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[30:06] | Dr. Cocteau. | 卡陀博士 |
[30:07] | A cryo-con has effected self-release from the penitentiary. | 冰冻监狱有位犯人逃狱 |
[30:12] | It’s quite horrific. MurderDeathKills, all categories of chaos. | 真恐怖 发生了多件凶杀案 到处一片混乱 |
[30:16] | Enhance your calm. | 你先镇静一点 |
[30:22] | “Be well” them for me. | 替我向他们道别 |
[30:28] | Get me Captain George Earle immediately. | 立即连络乔治厄尔队长 |
[30:33] | It was just… | 这个事件… |
[30:36] | It was so… | 非常地… |
[30:38] | How can a man be so blatantly sadistic? | 人类怎么可能如此残暴? |
[30:42] | It was fun for him. | 而他却乐在其中 |
[30:44] | Do everything in your power to snare this agent of destruction. | 尽全力去抓这个破坏分子 |
[30:48] | You have my utmost confidence. | 我对你有无比信心 |
[30:51] | It will be done, Dr.Cocteau. | 卡陀博士 我会达成任务的 |
[30:55] | Be well. | 平安 |
[31:01] | “Utmost confidence. “ | “无比信心” |
[31:04] | “Everything in our power. “ | “尽全力” |
[31:10] | What else is there? | 除此之外还能如何? |
[31:13] | Zachary Lamb… | 柴克蓝普… |
[31:15] | how was the fiendish Phoenix apprehended back in the 20th? | 在二十世纪当时… 赛门费尼士是如何落网的? |
[31:19] | Twelve-state manhunt. | 在十二州下通缉令 |
[31:22] | Satellite surveillance. | 卫星监视 |
[31:24] | A video bite on Unsolved Mysteries. | 还在电视上登他的照片 |
[31:28] | None of them worked. | 不过都抓不到他 |
[31:30] | In the end, it took just one man. | 最后 他却落在一个人手里 |
[31:33] | One cop. | 一个警察 |
[31:35] | John Spartan. | 约翰斯巴达 |
[31:37] | John Spartan? | 约翰斯巴达? |
[31:38] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[31:40] | They called him the “Demolition Man. “ | 他绰号叫”超级战警” |
[31:43] | Spartan file 98345, LAPD. | 斯巴达档案 98345 洛城警局 |
[31:48] | Spartan file 98761C, LAPD. | 斯巴达档案 98761C 洛城警局 |
[31:54] | Are you sure this is real life? | 你确定这是真实生活吗? |
[31:57] | Barely. | 不确定 |
[31:58] | Spartan’s a legend. | 斯巴达是个传奇人物 |
[32:00] | I’ve been doing a historical study. Over 1,000 arrests over three years. | 我在研究他的事迹 三年内抓了一千多人 |
[32:04] | All authentic criminals. | 都是重刑犯 |
[32:07] | There was a lot more business back then. | 当时的警察生意较兴隆 |
[32:09] | How can you justify destroying a $7 million mini mall | 你为了解救一个小女孩 |
[32:12] | to rescue a girl whose ransom is only $25,000? | 却摧毁了一座七百万元的商场 你如何自圆其说? |
[32:15] | Fuck you, lady. | 滚一边去 小姐 |
[32:17] | Good answer. | 答得妙 |
[32:19] | This is your recommendation? | 你推荐的就是此人? |
[32:22] | The Demolition Man’s an animal. | 这位超级战警的作风像野兽 |
[32:24] | He’s clearly the man for a job such as this. You could reinstate him. | 他显然适合担任这个任务 可以放他出狱 |
[32:29] | He’s a muscle-bound grotesque. | 他是个浑身肌肉的块状怪物 |
[32:32] | who hasn’t worn a shield in 40 years. | 已四十年没担任警察了 |
[32:35] | Simon Phoenix is an old-fashioned criminal. | 赛门费尼士是个老式罪犯 |
[32:38] | We need an old-fashioned cop. | 要老式的警察才抓得到 |
[33:04] | Cryo-fac 312-618 is ready for routine maintenance and inspection. | 冰冻监狱312和618已空 准备日常检视 |
[33:29] | John Spartan, 5864. | 约翰斯巴达 5864号犯人 |
[33:32] | Pulmonary activity approaching normal. | 肺部功能接近正常 |
[33:34] | Body temperature, 63% and rising. | 体温 百分之六十三 上升中 |
[33:38] | Biolink engaged. | 生理联结线启动 |
[33:41] | Laser defibrillation sequence started. | 电击程式启动 |
[33:45] | Plasma transfer in 15 seconds. | 十五秒内输入血浆 |
[33:49] | Plasma transfer, 10 seconds | 十秒内输入血浆 |
[33:52] | 8 seconds | 八秒 |
[33:54] | 6 seconds | 六秒 |
[33:57] | Plasma transfer complete. | 血浆输入完成 |
[34:00] | MTL complete. | 镁热雷射完成 |
[34:22] | Hunting down an escaped cryo-con | 释放一个犯人 |
[34:25] | by releasing another one? | 去抓另一个犯人? |
[34:27] | I am unconvinced. | 我很难信服 |
[34:29] | It’s within the powers of the police charter. | 警方有职权这么做 |
[34:32] | He can be released on limited parole and reinstated to active duty. | 暂时假释 让他恢复警察身分 |
[34:36] | It’s not enough to collect the ’90s? | 你嫌家里的骨董太少? |
[34:39] | Cocteau said everything in our power. | 卡陀说我们该尽力而为 |
[34:41] | I can’t think of a better idea. | 我想不出更好的办法 |
[34:43] | That doesn’t mean it’s a good one. | 并不代表这是个好办法 |
[34:46] | This man comes from a dissimilar method of law enforcement. | 此人的执勤方式跟我们很不同 |
[34:50] | I’m not sure he’s any different than Simon Phoenix himself. | 他简直是赛门费尼士的同类 |
[34:54] | Detective? | 警探? |
[34:57] | I am Lieutenant Lenina Huxley. | 警探 我是列妮娜赫丝丽副队长 |
[35:01] | The year is 2032. | 现在是公元2032年 |
[35:03] | The reason you have been released is… How long have I been under? | -你获释的理由是… -我被冰多久了? |
[35:10] | Thirty-six years. | 36年 |
[35:15] | I had a wife. | 我有个老婆 |
[35:17] | What happened to my wife? | 我老婆人呢? |
[35:20] | Her light was extinguished in the Big One of 2010. | 她在2010年的地震中过世了 |
[35:29] | She died. | 她死了 |
[35:31] | In an earthquake. | 死于震灾 |
[35:33] | The earthquake. | 大震灾 |
[35:37] | I had a daughter. | 我有个女儿 |
[35:40] | What happened to her? | 我对她有承诺 她人呢? |
[35:42] | John Spartan. I am Chief of Police George Earle. | 约翰斯巴达 我是警察局队长乔治厄尔 |
[35:46] | We didn’t thaw you out for a family reunion. | 我们不是放你出来跟家人团圆的 |
[35:49] | Consider it fortunate that the lieutenant did a probe on your wife. | 赫副队长查过你夫人的下落 算是你走运 |
[35:53] | This is about you and the cryo-con Simon Phoenix. | 你的使命是去抓逃犯 赛门费尼士 |
[35:56] | What? | 什么? |
[35:58] | Today Simon Phoenix escaped from this cryo-facility. We’ve had 11 murders so far. | 赛门费尼士在今天逃狱 目前已经杀死了十一个人 |
[36:04] | You see, we’ve become a society of peace-loving | 你知道 目前 我们是个相亲相爱的 |
[36:08] | and understanding and we are, quite frankly, not equipped… | 和平的社会 老实说 我们… |
[36:11] | to deal with this situation. | 无力处理这个逃犯 |
[36:13] | There’s been no deaths of unnatural causes in San Angeles for 16 years. | 十六年来 圣安矶未曾有过 任何凶杀案 |
[36:17] | Where? | 你说哪里? |
[36:18] | The Santa Barbara, Los Angeles, San Diego Metroplex merged in 2011. | 圣芭芭拉 洛杉矶 圣地牙哥 在2011年合并 |
[36:23] | You are in what used to be LA. | 此地就是以前的洛城 |
[36:27] | That’s great. | 那太棒了 |
[36:29] | -You, get me a Marlboro. -Yes, of course. | -老兄 给我一包”万宝路” -好的 |
[36:34] | What’s a Marlboro? | “万宝路”是啥东西? |
[36:35] | It’s a cigarette. Any cigarette. | 香烟 任何牌子都可以 |
[36:39] | Smoking is not good for you. Anything not good for you is bad. | 抽烟有害健康 不是好习惯 |
[36:44] | Hence, illegal. Alcohol, caffeine, contact sports, meat… | 咖啡 肉类 激烈运动都犯法 |
[36:48] | Are you shitting me? | 你在放什么狗屁? |
[36:49] | You are fined one credit for violation of the verbal-morality statute. | 约翰斯巴达 你违反语言道德 扣你一个点数 |
[36:54] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么鬼声音? |
[36:57] | -You are fined one credit. -Bad language… | -约翰斯巴达 扣你一个点数 -你说脏话 |
[36:59] | chocolate, gasoline, uneducational toys and spicy food. | 巧克力 汽油 无教育性玩具 |
[37:03] | Abortion is illegal, so is pregnancy if you don’t have a license. | 及刺激性食物都禁止 堕胎犯法 无照怀孕也犯法 |
[37:07] | Caveman. | 喂 原始人 |
[37:08] | Let’s finish with the Rip Van Winkle and get moving. | 时事简报完毕 该行动了 |
[37:12] | Our Mr. Phoenix has risen from the ashes. | 费尼士已经浴火重生 |
[37:16] | I tracked that dirtbag for two years… | 我追那个瘪三追了两年 |
[37:19] | and when I finally bring him down you turn me into an ice cube. | 逮到他之后 你却让我坐了冰牢 |
[37:23] | Thanks, but no thanks. | 谢了 我不想再抓他了 |
[37:25] | The conditions of your parole are full reinstatement into the SAPD | 你假释的条件 是再彼挂上阵 |
[37:28] | and immediate assignment to the apprehension of Phoenix. | 受命即刻追捕赛门费尼士 |
[37:32] | Or… | 否则… |
[37:35] | you can go back into cryo-stasis. | 请你回去继续坐冰牢 |
[37:38] | Not many people get a second chance, John Spartan. | 这个机会不是每个人都有 |
[37:49] | Any new inforama on Simon Phoenix? | 有赛门费尼士的新消息吗? |
[37:52] | There is nothing, Lenina Huxley. | 没有 列妮娜赫丝丽 |
[37:55] | Where’s Spartan? | 你的约翰斯巴达呢? |
[37:57] | He went to the bathroom. I guess he got all thawed out. | 在厕所 我想他憋很久了 |
[38:04] | I formally convey my presence. | 长官 我正式跟你打招呼 |
[38:09] | How are you doing? | 你好吗? |
[38:11] | We’re not used to physical-contact greetings. | 他们不习惯身体的接触 |
[38:15] | I don’t know if you guys know it but… | 我不知道 你们发觉了没有… |
[38:19] | you’re out of toilet paper. | 你们的卫生纸用完了 |
[38:22] | Did you say “toilet paper”? | 你说”卫生纸”? |
[38:26] | They used handfuls of wadded paper | 二十世纪的人习惯在如厕后 |
[38:29] | back in the 20th. | 用纸擦拭 |
[38:33] | I’m happy you’re happy, but in place of toilet paper. | 尽管笑吧 该放卫生纸的地方 |
[38:37] | you’ve got a shelf with three seashells. | 你们却摆了三个贝壳 |
[38:41] | He doesn’t know how to use the seashells. | 他不知道如何使用三个贝壳 |
[38:48] | I can see how that’d be confusing. | 这一定把你搞糊涂了 |
[38:50] | I don’t believe it. Is that you, Spartan? | 我不敢相信 你是斯巴达? |
[38:58] | Zach Lamb? | 柴克蓝普? |
[39:01] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了? |
[39:03] | I got older. | 我变老了 |
[39:05] | My God, I remember when you were a rookie pilot. | 老天 我记得你才刚出道而已 |
[39:10] | They finally grounded me. | 他们后来不准我开直升机了 |
[39:12] | Shit, you were a damn good flyer. | 狗屎 你是最佳飞行员 |
[39:15] | You’re fined two credits for violation of the verbal-morality statute. | 斯巴达 你违反语言道德规范 扣你一个点数 |
[39:20] | I’ll be right back. | 我 马上回来 |
[39:22] | They seem to be friends, yet | 他们好像是老友 |
[39:24] | he speaks to him in the most profane manner. | 但他却对他说脏话 |
[39:26] | If you’d read my study, you’d know this is how heterosexual men bonded. | 如果你看过我的研究 就知道男人是靠脏话攀交情的 |
[39:31] | I knew that. | 这我知道 |
[39:33] | Thanks a lot you shit-brained, fuck-faced, ball-breaking, duck-fucking… | 多谢了 你这个猪脑袋丑八怪… |
[39:38] | -pain in the ass. -You’re fined five credits… | 乱搞人兽关系的 讨厌鬼… |
[39:41] | for repeated violations of the verbal-morality statute. | 扣你五个点数 你连续违反语言道德规范 |
[39:44] | So much for the seashells. | 我找到卫生纸了 |
[39:46] | See you in a few minutes. | 待会儿见了 |
[39:51] | Voice check, Lenina Huxley. | 列妮娜赫丝丽 进入声音检验程式 |
[39:54] | Unfortunately Simon Phoenix was not coded. | 很可惜 赛门费尼士没有装密码 |
[39:57] | While you were sleeping a code was installed on everyone. | 在你坐冰牢期间 每个市民身上都安装了密码 |
[40:00] | It was a brilliant idea by Dr. Cocteau. An organic microchip | 那是卡陀博士的聪明构想 将一块有机晶片 |
[40:04] | is sewn into the skin. | 缝在皮肤上 |
[40:06] | Sensors all over the city can zero in on anyone at any time. | 可以 随时随地追踪任何一位市民 |
[40:09] | I can’t even conceive of what police officers did before it was developed. | 我搞不懂 你们当时没有晶片 要如何办案? |
[40:13] | We worked. This fascist crap makes me want to puke. | 照办不误 这种法西斯统治 我听了想吐 |
[40:16] | What do you think you’re scratching? | 你知道你为何抓痒吗? |
[40:19] | You really think we’d let you go without control? | 以为我们会随便放了你 而不控制你吗? |
[40:22] | Your code was implanted when you were thawed. | 你一解冻后 我们马上就 替你装了密码 |
[40:25] | Why not just shove a leash up my ass? | 何不干脆在我屁眼绑条绳子算了? |
[40:27] | You dirty meat-eater! | 你这个吃肉的肮脏鬼! |
[40:30] | No matter how Viking your era was | 不管你那个时代有多野蛮 |
[40:32] | I cannot digest how you ever wore a badge! | 你怎么可能有资格当警察 |
[40:35] | You’re going back, John Spartan, you’re going back! | 你回去坐冰牢 你回去坐冰牢 |
[40:38] | Could you two please dump some hormones? | 你们两位别再硬碰硬了 |
[40:41] | We need every cortex we can get here. | 我们要同心协力 |
[40:44] | We don’t need the Neanderthal. | 我们不需他帮忙 |
[40:46] | Our computer has already examined every scenario | 电脑已经帮我们算出来了 |
[40:49] | resulting from the appearance of Simon Phoenix. | 从费尼士现身之后研判 |
[40:51] | It’s determined he’ll try to set up a drug lab and form a crime syndicate. | 他是准备筹组一个新的毒品犯罪集团 |
[40:55] | That is correct. | 完全正确 乔治厄尔队长 |
[40:58] | I hate to interrupt you two | 我不想插嘴 |
[41:00] | but that’s fucking stupid. | 但你这种结论太他妈的白痴了 |
[41:02] | You think he wants to start a business? | 你认为他想搞点生意做? |
[41:04] | Phoenix is going for a gun. Plain and simple. | 他要找的是枪枝 就这么简单明了 |
[41:08] | Trust me. He’s going for a gun. | 相信我 他要找的是枪枝 |
[41:12] | Who cares what this primate thinks? | 谁相信这个原始人的话? |
[41:14] | Resonate some understanding. | 但就事论事 |
[41:16] | The only place a person can even view a gun in this city… | 本市唯一找得到枪枝的地方… |
[41:20] | is at a museum. | 是博物馆 |
[41:28] | Welcome to the San Angeles Museum of History. | 欢迎光临圣安矶市历史博物馆 |
[41:32] | Beneath you is an excavation… | 在各位脚下的… |
[41:34] | of an actual 20th-century street scene | 是2010年大地震之后 |
[41:37] | in downtown Los Angeles, preserved since the earthquake of 2010. | 挖掘出来的洛杉矶卫道遗迹 |
[41:43] | For specific information on objects featured in the exhibit. | 废墟中的物件另有详细说明 |
[41:47] | Firearms are displayed in the Armory. | 兵器室内有各种旧武器的展示 |
[41:50] | Located on Level A. | 地点在A层 |
[41:55] | You are entering the Hall of Violence. | 您现在来到了暴力殿堂 |
[41:57] | … a visual representation of the primitive behavior prevalent… | 这是充斥于二十世纪末期 |
[42:01] | … during the late 20th century. | 各种原始行动的再呈现 |
[42:04] | Home, sweet home. | 回家的感觉真好 |
[42:10] | John Spartan, even if Simon Phoenix was able to locate the cache of firearms. | 斯巴达 即使赛门费尼士找到了 兵器库的地点 |
[42:14] | it’d be impossible to remove them. | 他也不可能搬走武器 |
[42:16] | She’s right. They’re located in a maximum-security armory exhibit. | 她说得对 兵器库警备森严 |
[42:20] | It’s just a hunch. Trust me on this. | 这是我的直觉而已 请相信我 |
[42:23] | It’s a cop thing. | 这是警察的直觉 |
[42:25] | And what am I, a frog? | 那我是什么? 青蛙吗? |
[42:28] | Excuse me. | -对不起 -什么? |
[42:30] | I’ll drive. | 让我来开 |
[42:36] | Resetting all bio-links for new driver. | 调整新驾驶所有生理联结 |
[42:39] | Weight, height, peripheral vision set. | 体重 身高 眼睛余光调整 |
[42:42] | If you would like to commence transportation, John Spartan, initialize sequence now. | 如果你准备开始驾车 约翰斯巴达 |
[42:48] | You drive. | 还是你开吧 |
[42:55] | Welcome, Lenina Huxley. | 欢迎入座 列妮娜赫丝丽副队长 |
[43:08] | You seem very much alone, John Spartan, but | 斯巴达 你似乎跟现实脱节 |
[43:12] | things aren’t all that different. | 但古今变化并没那么大 |
[43:14] | Perhaps you’d like to hear an oldies station? | 想听听老歌电台吗? 老歌电台 |
[43:19] | This is the town’s most popular station. | 这是本市最热门的电台 |
[43:21] | Wall-to-wall mini-tunes. You called them “commercials. “ | 连续播放怀念老歌 也就是广告歌曲 |
[43:24] | The classic you’ve been waiting for. | 下一首是点播最多的 |
[43:26] | The number one request: “Armour Hot Dogs. “ | 经典之作 《阿莫牌热狗》 |
[43:33] | This is my fave! | 我最喜欢的一首歌 |
[43:53] | Someone put me back in the fridge. | 还是把我送回冰牢吧 |
[43:57] | You are entering the armory exhibit. | 各位来到了兵器展览室 |
[44:01] | Here you will find displays in the cabinets and walls… | 箱子内及墙上都有展示品 |
[44:04] | So sorry. Didn’t see you there. | 对不起 没看到你 |
[44:08] | Sweet baby. | 好家伙 |
[44:13] | Oh, shit. | 不是盖的 |
[44:22] | This is what I’m talking about. | 对 这才是我想要的 |
[44:25] | How do I get in here? | 我要怎样进去呢? |
[44:27] | Is there a 15-day waiting period? Or can I just take one now? | 我该先预付头期款呢? 还是拿着就走? |
[44:33] | Motherfucker. | 妈的! |
[44:41] | Oh, fuck it. | 管他去死 |
[44:43] | Mellow greetings. What seems to be your boggle? | 问候你 你有困扰吗? |
[44:46] | My “boggle”? | 困扰? |
[44:53] | How much do you weigh? | 你体重多少? |
[44:55] | My weigh… | 我的体重… |
[45:04] | Please vacate the museum, patrons. | 各位来宾 请立即疏散 |
[45:07] | Be calm. | 保持冷静 |
[45:09] | Please vacate the museum, patrons. Be calm. | 请立即疏散 保持冷静 |
[45:13] | Wait a minute, this is the future. | 等等 这是在未来 |
[45:16] | Where are all the phaser guns? | 雷射枪都放在哪儿? |
[45:23] | Mellow greetings, sir. | 问候你 先生 |
[45:25] | What’s your boggle? | 你有何困扰? |
[45:30] | Warning, please exit rapidly. | 警告 请立即离开 |
[45:33] | Warning, please exit rapidly. | 警告 请立即离开 |
[45:36] | The magnetic accelerator gun, the last hand-held weapon… | 这是电磁加速器枪枝… |
[45:40] | of this millennium, displaced the flow of neutrons | 是千年来最后一种手持武器 |
[45:43] | … through a nonlinear cycloid electromagnetic accumulator. | 透过一只电磁贮存器 就可发射出中子 |
[45:46] | So, what? It needs batteries? | 你是说 还需要电池? |
[45:48] | What size? Where the fuck do you find batteries? | 那种电池? 到哪里去找? |
[45:51] | Is there a battery store around here? | 附近有卖电池的店吗? |
[45:54] | Excuse me, patron. Can I… | 对不起 来宾 需要帮忙吗? |
[45:58] | Where’s Radio Shack? | 电器行在哪里? |
[46:06] | Sweet music to my ears. | 中听极了 |
[46:07] | Activated, the magnetic accelerator gun will achieve fusion in 2. 6 minutes. | 电磁加速器枪枝能在… 两分钟分完成核子融合 |
[46:12] | I was thinking about leaving quickly. Patience is not one of my virtues. | 我想开溜了 耐心不是我的美德之一 |
[46:29] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗? |
[46:31] | What? Never mind. I give up trying to figure this place out. | 什么东西? |
[46:36] | Excuse me, Rambo. I need to borrow this. | 对不起 蓝波先生 借用一下 |
[46:43] | Access and correlate procedure. | 请指示行动要领 |
[46:46] | Establish communication with intruder. | 跟入侵者连系 |
[46:48] | Wrong. | 错了 |
[46:49] | -Luke Skywalker, use the Force. -Oh, dear. | -学《星际大战》的主角 用”力” -我的天啊 |
[46:53] | -What the hell is this? -It’s a glow-rod. It’s what we got. | -这是啥鬼玩意? -发光棒 我们的武器 |
[46:56] | Does it work? | 管用吗? |
[47:01] | Guess so. | 大概管用 |
[47:02] | He’s trapped in Section 8. | 他被困在第八区 |
[47:04] | I doubt it. Make sure the building’s clear. | 我怀疑 赫丝丽 疏散馆内来宾 |
[47:07] | Done. I want a visual. | 没问题 视讯接上来 |
[47:08] | Every corridor of the museum, I want full sensors routed to me. | 现在 馆内每个走道都要扫瞄 |
[47:14] | You guys wait here. Give me 10 minutes. | 给我十分钟 你们在此等着 |
[47:18] | Museum patron, you are now confined to the armory. | 来宾 你现在被困在兵器室 |
[47:24] | Museum patron, you are now confined to the Armory. | 来宾 你现在被困在兵器室 |
[47:34] | The armory exhibit is now sealed. | 兵器展览室已完全封闭 |
[47:37] | All museum patrons still in the facility should remain calm. | 所有留在馆内来宾请冷静 |
[47:42] | Help is imminent. | 救援人员马上抵达 |
[47:48] | This museum is no longer sealed. | 博物馆再度开放了 不是吗? |
[47:51] | What can I say? I’m a blast from the past. | 我还能说什么呢? 我是个恋旧的人 |
[47:54] | You should’ve stayed there. | 你该滚回那个时代去 |
[47:56] | That voice sounds familiar. Who is that? | 很熟的声音 是谁? |
[48:02] | Bad aim, Blondie. | 枪法太差 金发兄 |
[48:04] | John Spartan? | 约翰斯巴达? |
[48:06] | They let anybody into this century! What’re you doing here? | 每个人都”回到未来”了? 你来干什么? |
[48:13] | Simon says: bleed! | 赛门说 这叫一枪见血 |
[48:17] | Great. Just great. | 棒透了 |
[48:20] | You’re making it too easy. | 要抓你太容易了 费尼士 |
[48:21] | Come on, you piece of shit! | 快点 你这把烂枪 |
[48:24] | Let me get this right. | 让我先搞清楚 |
[48:26] | They defrosted you just so you could lasso my piddly ass? | 他们将你解冻 就为了要你来抓我? |
[48:32] | I’ve dreamed about killing you for 40 years. | 四十年来 我一直梦想干掉你 |
[48:36] | Keep dreaming! | 是吗? 继续作梦吧! |
[49:37] | Magnetic accelerator activated. | 磁性加速器启动 |
[49:40] | About time. | 也该启动了 |
[49:41] | Past is over! Time for something new and improved! | 你老兄该退休了 来试试新品种吧! |
[49:45] | Oh, hell. | 试你个头! |
[49:50] | Shit! I love this gun! | 我的妈! 我喜欢这把枪 |
[49:59] | How do you like the future? | 你还喜欢未来吗? 约翰 |
[50:13] | Come on! | 放马过来 |
[50:22] | That must hurt! | 一定很痛吧 |
[50:23] | Huh, Soldier Boy? | 对吧? 阿兵哥 |
[50:27] | You’re on TV! Shit! | -你上电视了 -妈的! |
[50:36] | You’re dead! | 你死定了 斯巴达 |
[50:37] | Forgot to say: “Simon says. “ | 你忘了说”赛门说” |
[50:44] | Oh, shit. | 妈的! |
[50:45] | Good one. | 好险 |
[50:50] | Sorry, you must go! | 祝新世界愉快 该走了 |
[50:52] | Shit! | 妈的! |
[51:23] | Our noble facility has been desecrated by hooligans. | 我们高雅的设施被歹徒玷污了 |
[51:28] | Someone will pay dearly for this. | 不法之徒该受严惩 |
[51:34] | Sir, the stress breeder is inside being demobilized as we speak. | 我们正在制伏里面的这位歹徒 |
[51:41] | Shit. Being frozen must’ve thrown my aim off. | 妈的 被冰过之后枪法也差了 |
[51:44] | I’ll get you with the next shot. | 别担心 下一发会打死你 |
[51:49] | I don’t think so. | 不见得 |
[51:52] | No kiss-kiss, no bang-bang. | 不能亲亲! 也不能碰碰! |
[51:56] | You were doing so well. | 你复原得真快 |
[51:59] | Don’t you have a job to do? | 你不是有任务要完成吗? |
[52:02] | Isn’t there a thought repeating in your barbaric brain? | 你脑海中浮现了一个名字对吧? |
[52:06] | The name Friendly. | 佛南德里这个名字 |
[52:08] | Mr. Edgar Friendly. | 艾加佛南德里先生 |
[52:10] | Don’t you have someone to kill? | 你不是受命去杀某人吗? |
[52:21] | -Yeah, I do. -Excellent. | -是的 我已受命 -好极了 |
[52:24] | Then go and do your job. | 那就去达成任务吧 |
[52:29] | Shit. Saved by the bell. | 妈的! 算你运气好 |
[52:38] | Shit! | 妈的! |
[52:48] | Damn! | 该死! |
[52:52] | You’re lucky he didn’t whack you. | 他没毙掉你 算你走运 |
[52:54] | I must say that “whacking, ” whatever it is, sounds most disagreeable. | 我得说 “毙掉”这词听起来很难听 |
[52:59] | You scared him away. | 你把他吓跑了 |
[53:01] | I don’t know how to thank you. You saved my life. | 我不知该如何谢你 你救了我一命 |
[53:04] | No problem. | 何足挂齿 |
[53:08] | Not bad for a 74-year-old. | 以74岁的人来说 身手还蛮灵活的 |
[53:11] | Simon Phoenix knows he has some competition. | 赛门费尼士遇到对手了 |
[53:14] | He’s finally matched his meat. | 你们俩真是”鸡”逢对手 |
[53:16] | You really licked his ass. | 你狠狠”亲”了他一下屁股 |
[53:19] | That’s “met his match” | 应该说”棋”逢对手 |
[53:22] | and “kicked his ass. “ | 我狠狠”踢”了他一下屁股 |
[53:24] | “Met his match and kicked his ass. “ | “棋逢对手” “踢屁股” |
[53:27] | Captain Earle… | 厄尔队长… |
[53:30] | Who is this man? | 那人是谁? |
[53:32] | John Spartan, temporarily reinstated to the San Angeles Police Department | 约翰斯巴达警探 暂时从 圣安矶监狱的冰牢保释出来 |
[53:37] | to pursue the escaped cryo-con Simon Phoenix. | 去追捕赛门费尼士 |
[53:41] | You told us to do everything in our power to capture him. | 你授命我们 尽全力去追捕他 |
[53:44] | Yes, I did. I did. | 对 我的确说过 |
[53:46] | Yes, I do recall the exploits of Mr. John Spartan. | 是的 我想起约翰斯巴达此人 |
[53:49] | Yes, of course. The Demolition Man. | 对了 人称”超级战警” 没错吧? |
[53:54] | That’s quite all right. | 说的没错 长官 |
[53:56] | Unexpected. Creative. | 很富创意 |
[53:59] | But quite all right. | 你做的不错 |
[54:01] | John Spartan, welcome. | 约翰斯巴达 欢迎你 |
[54:03] | In honor of your arrival and your protection of the sanctity of human life… | 为了欢迎你的来临 及感谢你救了一条命 |
[54:08] | … namely my own… | 我的一命 |
[54:10] | I’d like to invite you to join me for dinner tonight. | 我邀请你参加今晚的宴会 |
[54:13] | Both of you. | 两位都请 |
[54:14] | Please, I insist. | 请务必赏光 |
[54:16] | I would like you to accompany me… | 我要请你到… |
[54:18] | to Pizza Hut. | 必胜客比萨店进餐 |
[54:23] | Look forward to it. Thanks. | 很期待 多谢了 |
[54:31] | “Pizza Hut? “ | -必胜客比萨店? -是的 |
[54:36] | So let me get this right: | 我先搞清楚 |
[54:38] | Spacely Sprockets here, who’s now the man in charge, the Mayor-Gov | 你们这一位市长先生 |
[54:42] | who wants to take me to Pizza Hut. | 要请我去必胜客比萨店 吃晚餐的这一位 |
[54:44] | and I wouldn’t mind a pizza | 虽然我不反对吃比萨 |
[54:46] | has also built the damn cryo-prison? | 不过是他一手建立这个 要命的鬼冰牢的? |
[54:48] | John Spartan, you are fined. | -斯巴达 你被扣除一个点数 -谢了 |
[54:51] | Dr.Cocteau is the most important man in town. | 卡陀博士是圣安矶的头号人物 |
[54:54] | He practically created our whole way of life savage. | 他创造了一种新生活 野蛮人 |
[54:58] | He can have it. | 是吗? 他可以自己享受 |
[55:01] | Phoenix could be anywhere but not being coded can limit him. | 费尼士行踪不定 但他没密码 也跑不远 |
[55:05] | Correct. Money is outmoded. | 没错 货币已被淘汰 |
[55:07] | All transactions are through codes. | 所有交易都须透过密码 |
[55:09] | So he can’t buy food or a place to stay for the night. | 因此 他吃住都成了问题 |
[55:12] | It’d be a waste of time to mug someone. | 他抢劫也没有用 |
[55:15] | Unless he rips off someone’s hand. | 除非他卸下别人的手掌 希望他还没想到这一点 |
[55:18] | But with officers patrolling… | 不过现在警察满街巡逻 |
[55:19] | it should be just a matter of tick-tocks before… | 应该能很快就能逮到他… |
[55:23] | We already have a backup plan. | 更重要的 我们还有一个后备计划 |
[55:27] | We can wait for another code to go red. | 我们等下一个密码发布讯号 |
[55:30] | When Phoenix performs another MurderDeathKill. | 费尼士只要再干一件凶杀案 |
[55:33] | we’ll know exactly where to pounce. | 我们就知道他的正确位置 |
[55:36] | Great plan. Thank you. | -顶棒的计划! -谢谢 |
[55:45] | I’ve been an enthusiast of your escapades for quite some time. | 我很崇拜你的勇猛表现 |
[55:48] | In fact, I perused some visuals from the Schwarzenegger Library. | 我还到史瓦辛格图书馆 去看你的纪录片 当你在… |
[55:53] | Hold it. | 等一下 |
[55:55] | “The Schwarzenegger Library? “ | 史瓦辛格图书馆? |
[55:57] | Yes, the Schwarzenegger Presidential Library. | 是的 史瓦辛格总统图书馆 |
[56:00] | Wasn’t he an actor? | 他以前是演员… |
[56:01] | He was President? | -阿诺当了总统? -没错 |
[56:04] | Even though he wasn’t a native, his popularity caused the 61st Amendment. | 他虽然不是在美国出生 但他的声望迫使国会修改宪法… |
[56:08] | I don’t want to know. | 我不想听了 |
[56:12] | President? | 总统? |
[56:23] | What’s this? No welcome mat? | 搞什么? 不欢迎我? |
[56:28] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[56:31] | How do they expect you to kill somebody? | 他们是谁? 怎么会派我去杀人? |
[56:37] | Shit, I love that smell. Reminds me of biscuits and gravy. | 味道真棒 令我想起饼干及肉汁 |
[56:41] | All right. A job is a job. | 好吧 工作就是工作 |
[56:45] | Edgar Friendly, whoever the fuck you are, prepare for Simon Phoenix. | 艾加佛南德里 你在哪里? 赛门费尼士要杀过来了 |
[56:51] | What’s with Cocteau? | 谈谈卡陀这个人 |
[56:55] | He says I saved his life, though I’m not sure of it. | 他说我救了他一命 虽然我不敢确定 |
[56:58] | My reward is dinner and dancing at Pizza Hut? | 他的报答方式是请我去吃必胜客 |
[57:00] | I like a big, fat piece of pizza, but… | 我是说 我喜欢吃又大又香的比萨 但是得了吧 |
[57:04] | Your tone is quasi-facetious. | 你语气有点嘲讽 |
[57:06] | Pizza Hut is the only restaurant to survive the Franchise Wars. | 在历经一场连锁店大战之后 必胜客比萨店是仅存的餐厅 |
[57:10] | So? | 所以呢? |
[57:12] | Now all restaurants are Pizza Hut. | 所以现在每家餐厅都是必胜客 |
[57:16] | No way. | 不可能吧 |
[57:27] | Welcome to Pizza Hut. | 欢迎光临必胜客 |
[57:29] | Enjoy your meal. | 祝您用餐愉快 |
[57:48] | Here comes the Neanderthal. | 原始人驾临了 |
[57:51] | Mr. Spartan over there please, and Lieutenant… | 斯巴达先生那边请坐 副队长 |
[57:54] | Thank you. | -谢谢 -请你… |
[57:58] | How are you doing? | -各位好吗? -很好 谢谢 |
[58:03] | Enjoy-joy your meal, sir. | 祝用餐愉快 先生 |
[58:05] | Good thing I’m hungry. | 幸好我饿得很 |
[58:07] | Ladies and gentlemen, please raise your glasses to the hero of the hour. | 各位先生女士 请举杯 敬我们的英雄 |
[58:12] | my savior. | 我的救命恩人 |
[58:13] | Detective John Spartan. | 约翰斯巴达警探 |
[58:18] | Appreciate it. | 多谢 |
[58:22] | Greetings and salutations. | 问候及致敬 |
[58:24] | I’m Associate Bob. | 我是鲍伯副座 |
[58:26] | We met before, ever so briefly. I was in fear at the time. | 我们短暂见过一面 我当时害怕极了 |
[58:31] | Do you have the salt? | 有盐巴吗? |
[58:34] | Salt is not good for you, hence, it is illegal. | 盐巴对健康有害 是违禁品 |
[58:37] | So, John Spartan, tell me… | 约翰斯巴达先生 请问… |
[58:40] | what do you think of San Angeles, 2032? | 你对2032年的圣安矶市 印象如何? |
[58:44] | I thought the future would be a rotting cesspool. | 以过去的经验 我原本以为未来会又脏又乱 |
[58:49] | You weren’t here when the real disturbances began. | 大动乱发生时你没在场 |
[58:52] | Civilization tried to destroy itself. | 文明几乎被它本身摧毁 |
[58:55] | The city degenerated into a total fear zone. | 本市成了一个恐怖世界 |
[58:59] | People stayed home, afraid to go out. People wanted the madness over. | 人们成天不敢出门 大家希望能结束这种疯狂局面 |
[59:05] | When I saw the chance to make things right. | 所以当我发现改革机会时 |
[59:07] | I seized it. | 我就抓住了机会 |
[59:10] | If I had not, the radiance of San Angeles would not be here. | 要不是如此 圣安矶市 恐怕不会这么繁荣进步 |
[59:15] | Just your rotting cesspool of hate and suffering. Which would you prefer? | 会变得你说的又脏又乱 你愿意选择哪一种生活? |
[59:20] | Can you book me a flight out of here when the sermon’s over? | 等他讲道完毕之后 请买机票送我走好吗? |
[59:23] | John Spartan | 约翰斯巴达 |
[59:25] | for your crimes you would surely have died in jail before now. | 照你的罪名 你早就该 死在牢里了 |
[59:30] | Even you must appreciate the persuasively tranquil humanity | 即使是你也能体会冰牢制度 |
[59:34] | of the cryo-prison system? | 那股镇定的力量 |
[59:37] | I don’t want to spoil your dinner, but my cryo-sentence was no sweet lullaby. | 我不想破坏用餐气氛 各位 但坐冰牢并不好受 |
[59:42] | I had feelings and thoughts. | 坐牢期间我还有感觉及思考 |
[59:45] | How about a 36-year nightmare about people caught in a burning building? | 人质被烧死是我36年的恶梦 |
[59:49] | You were awake? I don’t think so. | 你清醒着? 我不认为如此 |
[59:51] | I think so. | 我认为如此 |
[59:53] | My wife beating her fists against a block of ice that was her husband. | 我还看到我太太猛敲着冰块 冰块里的是她的丈夫 |
[59:57] | Then you woke me up and told me everything that meant something is gone. | 然后你叫醒我 告诉我说… 我珍惜的人已死了 |
[1:00:02] | It would have been more humane to leave me to the fucking crows. | 你如此做 还不如 让我曝尸荒郊野外 |
[1:00:07] | What would you say if I called you a brutish fossil… | 如果我说 你是… 堕落以及””‘ |
[1:00:10] | symbolic of the decayed era gratefully forgotten? | 被遗忘的时代象征 你同意吗? |
[1:00:15] | I don’t know. “Thanks? “ | 我不知道… |
[1:00:17] | I thought during rehabilitation… | -该谢谢你吗? -我以为在坐冰牢期间… |
[1:00:20] | … the prisoners were not conscious. A person would go insane. | 犯人都无知觉 否则人会疯掉 |
[1:00:24] | The side-effects of the cryo-process are unavoidable. | 冰牢所产生的副作用 是无法避免的 |
[1:00:28] | You were found guilty of a crime. | 你被判有罪 |
[1:00:30] | You owed and still owe a debt to society. | 所以你一直亏欠社会 |
[1:00:32] | There’s nothing I can do. | 这点我爱莫能助 |
[1:00:33] | Yes, call for backup. I’ll be across the street. | 你可以 快呼叫支援警力 我到对街去 |
[1:00:36] | Where are you going? | 斯巴达 你上哪儿去? |
[1:00:38] | Bad guys about to do bad things. It’s just one of those hunches. | 坏人要行动了 我有直觉 |
[1:01:02] | Go for the truck! | 攻击卡车! |
[1:01:04] | The food’s in the truck! | 食物在车内! |
[1:01:08] | Grab the big box! Move! | 拿走大箱子! 快点! |
[1:01:22] | You’ll regret this the rest of your life. Both seconds of it. | 你会后悔一辈子 你活不久了 |
[1:01:30] | Good night! | 安息吧! |
[1:01:41] | Get him! | 抓住他! |
[1:02:00] | What a fucking hero. Come on. | 充他妈的英雄 快走! |
[1:02:12] | Please, don’t. | 拜托 别打 |
[1:02:20] | What the hell? | 什么鬼东西? |
[1:02:22] | Such reckless abandonment. | 你真是虎虎生风 看来… |
[1:02:24] | Looks like there is a new shepherd in town. | 本市出现了一个新”机长” |
[1:02:26] | That’s “sheriff. ” Who are those guys? | 是”警长” 那些人是谁? |
[1:02:29] | They’re known as “scraps. “ | 我们称他们为”边缘人” |
[1:02:31] | Outcasts and deserters who choose to live beneath us | 一群被放逐者及流浪汉 |
[1:02:34] | in sewers and abandoned tunnels. | 住在水沟及废地下道内 |
[1:02:37] | They’re a constant irritation to our harmony. | 他们不时地破坏我们的和谐 |
[1:02:41] | They’re nothing but thugs. | 根本就是一群暴徒 |
[1:02:43] | A society of thieves. The last remaining criminal element in the city. | 一群抢匪 是本市仅存的罪犯 |
[1:02:47] | But plans are in progress to purge this peril from our day. | 不过 当局已着手进行 要将他们清除 |
[1:02:51] | You’re better live than on laser disk. | 你本人比纪录片上的好多了 |
[1:02:54] | The way you paused to make a witticism before doing battle | 你在开打之前还口出谐语 |
[1:02:57] | with that Scrap… | 跟那个”边缘人”… |
[1:02:59] | This isn’t the Wild West, okay? | 赫丝丽 这不是西部片 好吗? |
[1:03:02] | The Wild West wasn’t even the Wild West. | 就算是西部片也不真实 |
[1:03:04] | Hurting people isn’t good. | 出手伤人总是不好 |
[1:03:06] | Sometimes it is, but not when it’s people looking for food. | 有时候是必要 但是… 他们只是抢食物而已 不该伤他们 |
[1:03:19] | San Angeles time is now 22:15. | 圣安矶时间 现在是二十二点十五分 |
[1:03:22] | Coding off. | 赫丝丽 密码关闭 |
[1:03:24] | Auto-drive. | 自动驾驶 |
[1:03:25] | Auto-drive engaged. | 自动驾驶启动 |
[1:03:32] | I’m sorry I yelled at you. | 抱歉 我大声吼你 |
[1:03:36] | No need for a de-hurtful retraction. | 没必要退缩 |
[1:03:39] | I assimilated too much contraband. | 我吸取了太多违禁资料 |
[1:03:42] | I fleshed you out as a blow-up-the-bad-guy-while-grinning type. | 我原本认为你是那种 杀歹徒从不眨眼的人 |
[1:03:46] | But you’re the moody-gunslinger-who-will-only-draw-when-he-must type. | 但我发现 你是那种 迫不得已才拔枪动刀的人 |
[1:03:52] | Stop. What? | -赫丝丽 别乱猜了 -什么? |
[1:03:53] | I just do my job and things get… | 不是你说的那样 我只是尽我的职责而已 但是… |
[1:03:56] | Demolished. | 却破坏了一切 |
[1:04:04] | I think of my daughter growing up in a place like this. | 我看着这环境 如果我女儿在这个地方长大 |
[1:04:08] | I’m afraid she’ll think I’m a primitive. | 恐怕她会认为我很野蛮 |
[1:04:11] | As much as I want to see her, I almost don’t want to. | 我想见她 却又怕见到她 |
[1:04:14] | Because I don’t think I’ll fit in well. | 因为我恐怕无法适应这个社会 |
[1:04:17] | Not at all. | 一点都不适应 |
[1:04:21] | It’d be a minor misuse of police powers, but I could do a search for you. | -我可以替你寻找女儿 但会是滥用职权 -不要 |
[1:04:31] | Sorry. | 失礼了 |
[1:04:36] | Subject change. I got what you wanted. | 改变话题 你要的东西有了 |
[1:04:39] | Great. | 好极了 |
[1:04:44] | What’s that for? | 这有何用途? |
[1:04:47] | It’s just one of those cop hunches. | 我的一点直觉而已 |
[1:04:58] | Lights. | 灯光 |
[1:05:00] | I’ve changed that. | 不 我换了口令 |
[1:05:04] | Illuminate. | 照明开 |
[1:05:07] | Deluminate. | 照明关 |
[1:05:11] | Isn’t that nicer? | 这不是更妙吗? |
[1:05:13] | Go ahead, you try. | 你也试试看 |
[1:05:16] | Illuminate. | 照明开 |
[1:05:20] | Raymond, Raymond, we’ve got to talk. | 雷蒙 雷蒙 我们得好好谈谈 |
[1:05:23] | How did you get in? | 你怎么进来的? |
[1:05:25] | Wish I knew. I got pass codes. | 我也不知道 但我知道密码 |
[1:05:28] | Routes to underground kingdoms. | 通往地下王国的途径 |
[1:05:30] | Complete access to the industrial data-grid interface. | 也知道如何进入大型工业电脑的方法 |
[1:05:34] | I don’t even know what that means. | 虽然我根本不懂电脑 |
[1:05:36] | But I’ve been meaning to ask you, because I like it! | 但我一直想问你 因为我很喜欢现在的自己 |
[1:05:40] | I like it a lot! | 非常喜欢 |
[1:05:43] | You have been given these skills for a reason. | 赋与你这些技巧是有理由的 |
[1:05:46] | Not for your personal amusement. | 不是让你笑闹取乐用的 |
[1:05:48] | Your job is to kill Mr. Edgar Friendly and stop a revolution. | 你的任务是杀死佛南德里 制止革命 |
[1:05:53] | That is why you were rehabilitated. | 这是我放你出来的理由 |
[1:05:59] | All right. I’m going to do your dastardly deed for you. | 好吧 我替你达成任务 |
[1:06:03] | But it’ll be more difficult than you thought. | 但事情没你想像的容易 |
[1:06:07] | I’m going to need some help. | 我需要帮手 |
[1:06:09] | I’ll need about five or six more “special” men. | 需要五或六个特殊人才 |
[1:06:14] | I happen to have a list. | 我刚好有份名单 |
[1:06:15] | I wouldn’t want you to defrost any of those killer types, know what I mean? | 我不需要杀手型的帮手 你懂我意思吧? |
[1:06:20] | And none of those motherfuckers from New York. They’re too uptight. | 也不要那些纽约帮的 他们太紧张了 |
[1:06:24] | So you’re going to be the only killer type? | 你要当独一无二的杀手? 正如你所言 |
[1:06:32] | Fine. | 可以 |
[1:06:34] | Take care of it. | 照他的话去办 |
[1:06:36] | Just get it over with. | 快干掉他就是了 |
[1:06:38] | You’re more trouble than you’re worth. | 你不值得我大费周章 |
[1:06:41] | Oh, Raymond, don’t say that. | 雷蒙 别这样说嘛 |
[1:06:45] | And what do I get out of all this? | 我有何奖赏呢? |
[1:06:50] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[1:06:52] | Malibu. | 马里布区的地盘 |
[1:06:54] | Santa Monica. Hell, how about all the coastal cities? | 还有圣塔摩妮卡 干脆把沿岸城市都拨给我 |
[1:06:59] | I’ll bear it in mind. | 我考虑看看 |
[1:07:01] | -Good, I’ll send you a memo. -Just do your job! | -很好 我会送备忘录给你 -快去执行任务 |
[1:07:09] | What is John Spartan doing here? | 斯巴达怎么也出现了? |
[1:07:13] | Did you invite him to this party? | 你邀他共襄盛举? |
[1:07:17] | Look, you finish your business… | 只要你完成任务 |
[1:07:19] | and I’ll stuff him back in the freezer. | 我就送他回去坐冰牢 |
[1:07:22] | Think of him as a guarantee. | 他是我的一个保证 |
[1:07:24] | “A guarantee? “ | 对付我的保证? |
[1:07:26] | You don’t have much of a guarantee. | 你的保证没啥路用 |
[1:07:29] | I took care of Spartan once, I’ll take care of him again. | 我以前摆平过他 以后还是会摆平他 |
[1:07:36] | Now we need those men defrosted. | 把我的帮手放出来吧 |
[1:07:43] | Is this where you live? | 这是你的家? |
[1:07:45] | Very not bad. | 很不错 |
[1:07:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:07:48] | Where will I be staying? | 我睡哪里? |
[1:07:50] | I’ve procured you a domicile down the corridor from my own. | 我已替你安排了角落的一个房间 |
[1:07:57] | Everything is voice coded, so if you need something, just ask. | 所有东西都用口令执行 只要说一声即可 |
[1:08:00] | Lights. | 灯光 |
[1:08:03] | What do you think? | 你觉得如何? |
[1:08:05] | Clicked off a lot of credits to create the perfect 20th-century apartment. | 重建这个二十世纪公寓 花了我不少点数 |
[1:08:09] | It’s very… | 这里非常的… |
[1:08:11] | Isn’t it? | 可不是吗? |
[1:08:14] | John Spartan… | 约翰斯巴达 |
[1:08:17] | There’s a well-known, documented | 科学上有根据 |
[1:08:21] | connection between sex and violence. | 性跟暴力有点关联 |
[1:08:24] | Not so much a causal effect | 并不是有直接连带关系 |
[1:08:27] | but a general state of neurological arousal. | 但是给予神经系统刺激 |
[1:08:30] | And after having observed your behavior this evening and | 因此… 在观察你今晚的勇猛表现之后 |
[1:08:36] | my resultant condition… | 我的”性奋”状态… |
[1:08:42] | I was wondering if you’d like to have sex? | 我在想 你是否要做爱? |
[1:08:50] | With you? | 跟你做爱? |
[1:08:54] | Here? | 在这里? |
[1:08:56] | Now? | 现在? |
[1:09:00] | Yeah. | 好极了! |
[1:09:02] | Great! | 太棒了 |
[1:09:05] | I’ll be right back. | 我 马上回来 |
[1:09:24] | Love Boat? | 《爱之船》? |
[1:09:45] | There you go. | 戴着 |
[1:09:52] | Now, just relax. We’ll begin in a few seconds. | 先放松 马上说开始了 |
[1:09:56] | Begin what? | 开始什么? |
[1:09:58] | Having sex, of course. | 当然是做爱了 |
[1:10:59] | You broke contact. | 怎么了? 你中断我们的接触 |
[1:11:01] | “Contact? ” I didn’t even touch you yet. | 接触? 我碰都没碰你 |
[1:11:03] | You said you wanted to make love. | 是你说要做爱的? |
[1:11:06] | Is that what this is? | 这就叫做爱? |
[1:11:10] | Vir-sex produces high alpha waves during transference of sexual energies. | 模拟做爱系统能传送性能源 并发出高阿法波 |
[1:11:14] | Let’s do it the old-fashioned way. | 我们照传统方式做爱吧 |
[1:11:18] | Disgusting! | 那真恶心! |
[1:11:19] | You mean… | 你意思是… |
[1:11:21] | -fluid transfer? -No, I mean boning, the wild mambo. | 传送体液? |
[1:11:27] | That is no longer done. | 那不流行了 |
[1:11:29] | Do you know what the exchange of bodily fluids leads to? | 你知道传送体液有何后果吗? |
[1:11:32] | Kids, smoking, desire to raid the fridge. | 是的 我知道 生小孩 抽烟 暴饮暴食 |
[1:11:35] | Rampant exchange of bodily fluids was a major cause of society’s downfall. | 人类任意地交换体液 是造成社会堕落的一大主因 |
[1:11:40] | After AlDS, there was NRS, then there was UBT. | 在爱滋病之后 还有NRS… 之后是UBT 两种性病大肆蔓延 |
[1:11:44] | One of the first things Cocteau did was to outlaw… | 卡陀博士上任后 首先就禁止… |
[1:11:47] | and engineer all fluid transfer out of socially acceptable behavior. | 交换体液行为 |
[1:11:51] | Not even a mouth transfer’s condoned. | 甚至于亲吻也不行 |
[1:11:54] | Kissing’s not allowed? | 亲吻也禁止? |
[1:11:55] | I was a good kisser. | 我是个接吻高手耶 |
[1:11:59] | What about kids? | 那怎么生小孩呢? |
[1:12:01] | Procreation? | -你是说繁衍? -对 |
[1:12:03] | We go to a lab. | 我们到实验室去做 |
[1:12:04] | Fluids are purified, screened | 体液先经过净化 筛检 |
[1:12:07] | and transferred by authorized medical personnel only. | 再由经授权的医生负责输送 |
[1:12:10] | It is the only legal way. | 这是唯一合法的繁衍方式 |
[1:12:15] | What’re you doing? | 你干什么? |
[1:12:17] | Breaking the law. | 以身试法 |
[1:12:21] | You are a savage creature. | 你真是一只禽兽 约翰斯巴达 |
[1:12:23] | I wish you to leave my domicile. Now! | 你快给我滚出去 |
[1:12:32] | You know… | 你知道… |
[1:12:54] | Code accepted. Be well, John Spartan. | 密码接受 平安 约翰斯巴达 |
[1:13:07] | Lights. | 灯光 |
[1:13:26] | “He doesn’t know how to use the three seashells. “ | “他不知道如何使用三个贝壳” |
[1:13:36] | Happy Halloween. | 万圣节快乐! |
[1:14:09] | “Behavioral engineering? “ | “行为工程学”? |
[1:14:12] | Hi, Martin, I was thinking. Oh, my God, I’m sorry, wrong number. | 嗨! 玛蒂 我在想… 我的天 打错电话 |
[1:14:28] | Our noble facility has been desecrated by hooligans. | 我们高雅的设施被歹徒玷污了 |
[1:14:33] | Someone will pay dearly for this. | 不法之徒该受严惩 |
[1:14:39] | Sir, the stress breeder is inside being demobilized. | 我们正在制伏里面这位歹徒 |
[1:14:44] | Shit! Being frozen must’ve thrown my aim off. Don’t worry. | 妈的 被冰过之后枪法也差了 |
[1:14:46] | The next shot. | 别担心 下一发会打死你 |
[1:14:49] | I don’t think so. | 不见得 |
[1:14:51] | No kiss-kiss, no bang-bang. | 不能亲亲! 也不能碰碰! |
[1:15:05] | I’m sorry about last night. | -警探 -昨晚的事很抱歉 |
[1:15:10] | I made this for you. | 这个送你 |
[1:15:16] | For me? | 送我? |
[1:15:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢! |
[1:15:24] | I’ll drive. | 我来开 |
[1:15:26] | I must learn to do this sometime. | -反正我迟早要学会 -好 |
[1:15:42] | Thanks for the lovely gift. | 谢谢你的礼物 |
[1:15:45] | I don’t know what was in my cryo-sludge but when I thawed, I wanted to knit. | 我不知道冰牢起了何种作用 但我解冻后有一股编织的欲望 |
[1:15:50] | How come I know what a zipperfoot, a shuttle and a bobbin is? | 我怎么会突然懂得缝纫及刺绣 |
[1:15:55] | I could weave a throw rug now with my eyes closed. | 我现在闭着眼也能织一条地毡 |
[1:15:58] | It’s part of your rehab program. | 这是你感化教育的一部分 |
[1:16:00] | For each inmate the computer draws up a skill or trade | 电脑会依照每个犯人的本性 |
[1:16:03] | suited to their genetic disposition. | 给予某种技巧及职业训练 |
[1:16:05] | It implants the knowledge and the desire to carry out the training assigned. | 电脑会植入知识及欲望 让犯人完成训练 |
[1:16:12] | I’m a seamstress? | 我被训练成缝衣工? |
[1:16:14] | That’s great. | 那太妙了 |
[1:16:15] | I come out of cryo-prison and I’m Betsy-fucking-Ross. | 坐完冰牢后 我成了女红师傅 |
[1:16:18] | Phoenix can access computers, operate all vehicles | 但费尼士出狱后 |
[1:16:21] | knows the location of everything in town | 却能操作电脑及各种车辆 |
[1:16:23] | and is three times stronger than before? | 而且比入狱前强悍三倍? |
[1:16:28] | Can you get me his rehab program? | 替我找出他的感化程式好吗? |
[1:16:33] | -I’m a seamstress. -Access code for Simon Phoenix. | -我是个女红师傅 -进入赛门费尼士的档案 |
[1:16:37] | Access Simon Phoenix. | 进入费尼士档案 |
[1:16:39] | Accessing. | 进入中 |
[1:16:41] | Access denied. | 无法进入 |
[1:16:44] | -What? -Security override. | -什么? -机密档案 |
[1:16:45] | That can’t be right. | 这不对劲 |
[1:16:51] | Access granted, Officer Huxley. | 进入接受 赫丝丽警官 |
[1:16:54] | Accessing Simon Phoenix, Deepfile rehab 65-R. | 进入赛门费尼士档案 感化教育档案编号65R |
[1:16:58] | Urban Combatkill. Torture Methodology. Computer Override Authority. | 都市搏杀技巧 |
[1:17:02] | -There must be a mistake. -Survival Tactics. | 一定弄错了 |
[1:17:04] | Terrorism Tactics. Weapons Training. Martial Arts. MurderDeathKill. | 求生技能 恐怖活动训练 武器训练 |
[1:17:07] | Explosives Technician. Violent Behavior. | 刺杀训练 爆破训练 |
[1:17:10] | -This isn’t a rehab program. -No kidding. | -这不是适当的感化教育课程 -当然不是 |
[1:17:13] | This would create a monster. | 这训练出一只野兽 |
[1:17:15] | Who develops these programs? Cocteau lndustries. | -谁设计这些课程的? -当然是卡陀工业 |
[1:17:19] | But why would the benevolent Dr.Cocteau send such a brute savage into our midst? | 但是为何慈善的 卡陀博士会释放一个暴徒? |
[1:17:24] | Good question. Let’s go ask him. | 问得好! 我们何不去问他本人 |
[1:17:26] | You do not accuse our savior of being connected with a | 不行 约翰 你不能怀疑我们的救世主 |
[1:17:30] | multi-murderer like Phoenix. | 跟一个多重凶杀犯有牵连 |
[1:17:33] | It’s rude. | 这很不礼貌 |
[1:17:35] | I’ll be subtle. | 我会旁敲侧击 |
[1:17:38] | I’m good at subtle. | 这方面我很在行 |
[1:17:41] | Mellow greetings. | 问候你 |
[1:17:43] | We welcome you… | 欢迎光临… |
[1:17:45] | to the Cocteau Behavioral Engineering Complex. | 卡陀行为工程大楼 |
[1:17:48] | Be well. | 平安 |
[1:17:49] | Enhance your calm, John Spartan. | 冷静点 约翰斯巴达 |
[1:17:56] | Mellow apologies for my lack of physical disposition | 抱歉 不能亲自接见你 警探 |
[1:18:00] | but I have a city-gov to run. | 但是我的公务繁忙 |
[1:18:02] | Well, run this. | 先忙我的事吧 |
[1:18:04] | You programmed Phoenix’s rehab to turn him into a terrorist. | 你竟把费尼士感化成恐怖分子 |
[1:18:07] | And I don’t think his escape was an accident. | 我怀疑他的逃狱是故意安排的 |
[1:18:10] | Very subtle. | -你真会旁敲侧击 -谢谢 |
[1:18:12] | Outside the museum, why didn’t he kill you? | 在博物馆外头 他为何不杀你? |
[1:18:14] | What did you say? | 你们说了些什么? |
[1:18:16] | I don’t remember. Does it matter? | 我记不得了 这重要吗? |
[1:18:18] | It matters. I saw the security disk. | 当然重要 我看过磁片了 |
[1:18:21] | He had 10 seconds to figure out where to put the hole in your head. | 他有十秒钟的时间考虑 怎么把子弹打入你他妈的脑袋中 |
[1:18:25] | This display of barbaric behavior was unacceptable even in your time. | 你这种野蛮行为即使在你的时代 也令人无法接受 |
[1:18:30] | But it worked. | 对 但我的方法有效 |
[1:18:37] | When Phoenix has a gun, 10 seconds is 9 1/2 seconds longer than you get. | 费尼士只要有把枪 半秒钟就能干掉你 |
[1:18:44] | Not everyone is as eager as you to resort to violence to solve life’s difficulties. | 并非每个人都跟你一样 只会用暴力解决问题 |
[1:18:49] | I wonder if the chaos in the museum was the result of Mr. Phoenix’s presence. | 我在想博物馆内的混乱场面 不是费尼士而是你一手造成的 |
[1:18:56] | Wonder about this. | 想想这个吧 |
[1:18:57] | shithead. | 猪脑袋 |
[1:18:59] | If you think you got this maniac under control, trust me | 如果你认为能控制这个疯子 相信我吧 |
[1:19:03] | you don’t. | 你控制不了 |
[1:19:04] | Is there something specific you plan to do with that archaic device? | 你拿那支破铜烂铁想干什么? |
[1:19:08] | John Spartan. | 约翰斯巴达 |
[1:19:12] | No, I didn’t think so. | 不 这行不通的 |
[1:19:14] | The only thing I haven’t got under control is you. | 警探 我唯一还未能控制的是你 |
[1:19:19] | But that can be solved. | 但这个也不是难题 |
[1:19:21] | You, my Cro-Magnon friend, are dead. | 我的原始人朋友 你作古了 |
[1:19:23] | Your family’s dead. your past is dead. | 你的家人也死了 你过去的一切也死了 |
[1:19:27] | Dead things cannot affect the living. | 死的东西不能妨碍活的 |
[1:19:30] | So enjoy your moment of prehistoric bravado | 所以你尽管… 发挥你的鲁莽行为 |
[1:19:31] | because after you leave here it will be over. | 因为你来日不多 |
[1:19:36] | Like everything else in your life. | 你生命中的一切将结束 |
[1:19:38] | Officer, return this man to cryo-stasis immediately. | 副队长 立即将此人送回冰牢 |
[1:19:42] | Be well. | 平安 |
[1:19:45] | Be fucked. | 去你妈的蛋 |
[1:19:46] | You are fined one credit… | 约翰斯巴达 扣你一点… |
[1:19:54] | Greetings, Citizen. How are you on this glorious day? | 问候各位 今早好吗? |
[1:19:58] | I’ll wait here. Let’s go. | -我在这里等 -我们走吧 |
[1:20:01] | -I don’t know. -I do know. Turn that thing on. | -我不知道是否… -我知道 启动你那个玩具 |
[1:20:03] | I hope you know what you’re doing. | 希望你知道自己在干什么 |
[1:20:07] | You’re asking me to disobey a direct order. | 你要我违抗命令 |
[1:20:09] | I’m to escort you to the cryo-prison. | 我奉命送你去冰牢 |
[1:20:11] | I must get that maniac and put him on ice or that’s where I’ll be. | 随你 我要抓到那个疯子 送他回我会进的冰牢 |
[1:20:16] | -Enhance your calm. -I’ve had it with enhancing my calm. | -你冷静点 -我受够了要我冷静了 |
[1:20:18] | I’ll enhance that psycho’s calm. Then I’ll turn my attention to Cocteau. | 我会让那个疯子冷静点 然后再去对付卡陀 |
[1:20:25] | You don’t have to come with me. I can do it alone. | 你们不必跟我走 我可以单独行动 好吗? |
[1:20:27] | Even if Phoenix was programmed to escape, kill and steal. | 就算是费尼士受到指示去杀人 |
[1:20:32] | why are you going to the wasteland? | 你为何要到那个边缘地带? |
[1:20:34] | Your city-wide manhunt didn’t work because Phoenix was in a place | 你们之所以到处都抓不到费尼士 |
[1:20:38] | you can’t monitor | 是因为他躲在一个 一 你们监看不到的地方 |
[1:20:40] | afraid to go and don’t give a shit about. | 二 你们不敢去 三 也不想管的地方 |
[1:20:44] | I want to go down there, find Phoenix and put him in a hurt locker. | 我要下去 找到费尼士 把他送回牢里 |
[1:20:49] | Do you want to come? Or arrest me? | 你要跟我来 或逮捕我? |
[1:20:53] | I’m with you. | 好 我跟你去 |
[1:20:56] | Let’s go blow this guy. | 把这个家伙”吹”出来 |
[1:21:00] | Away. Blow this guy away. | 是”轰”出来 把这个家伙”轰”出来 |
[1:21:04] | Whatever. | 随便啦 |
[1:21:12] | She has a way with words. | 她说话很绝 |
[1:21:20] | What’s wrong? It’s not very clean. | -怎么了? 赫丝丽 -这里不太干净 |
[1:21:28] | A real garden spot. | 美得像花园 |
[1:21:30] | Okay, which way? | 往那个方向? |
[1:21:32] | Over there. | 那边 |
[1:21:33] | Okay, be ready for anything. | 好了 小心戒备 |
[1:21:52] | I’m sorry, when I’m nervous, I… | 对不起 我一紧张就… |
[1:21:55] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:21:57] | Over here. | 这边 |
[1:22:19] | What’s that emanation? | 喔 那是什么臭味? |
[1:22:26] | Come on. | 走吧 两位 |
[1:22:35] | Relax. I just want a burger and a beer. | 别紧张 我只想买汉堡跟啤酒 |
[1:22:41] | How will I pay? | 怎么付钱? |
[1:22:43] | It’s better to give. | 施比受有福 |
[1:22:54] | Want a slug? | 要喝一口? |
[1:22:58] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢 |
[1:23:00] | I think I’ll be sick. | 我快吐了 |
[1:23:02] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[1:23:04] | This is fantastic. You must try one. | 味道棒极了 吃一个试试 |
[1:23:06] | Don’t ask where the meat comes from. | 别问她是什么肉做的 |
[1:23:09] | What do you mean? | 赫丝丽 那是什么意思? |
[1:23:11] | See any cows around here? | 你看到附近有牛吗? 警探 |
[1:23:21] | Rat? | 老鼠肉? |
[1:23:24] | This is a rat burger? | 这是老鼠肉汉堡? |
[1:23:31] | Not bad. | 味道不错 |
[1:23:33] | It’s the best burger I’ve had in years. | 很久没尝到这种美味了 |
[1:23:38] | See you later. | 待会儿见 |
[1:24:03] | They don’t seem very hostile, John Spartan. | 他们看来没有敌意 约翰斯巴达 |
[1:24:07] | No, they don’t. | 的确没有 |
[1:24:18] | Now that’s a thing of beauty. | 那才是极品 |
[1:24:22] | Do you know what this is? | 赫丝丽 知道这是什么吗? |
[1:24:24] | A 1970 Oldsmobile 442. | 1970年奥斯摩比 442型汽车 |
[1:24:29] | With a 455-cubic-inch engine. | 445立方英吋引擎 |
[1:24:32] | Radial tires and bucket seats. | 辐射层轮胎 桶形座椅 |
[1:24:36] | I’m impressed. I studied. | -我很佩服 -我研究过 |
[1:24:39] | So did l. Hand over the glow-rod. | 我也研究过 警棍拿过来 |
[1:24:42] | Your friends too. Come on. | 他们的也拿来 快点 |
[1:24:52] | You got balls, coming down here. | 你吃了豹子胆 干了那件事 还敢下来这里 |
[1:24:55] | We’re looking for a MurderDeathKiller. | 我们在追捕凶杀犯 |
[1:24:57] | Can you help us or just bully us with your primitive weapons? | 你能帮忙吗? 或者想拿你的原始武器吓人 |
[1:25:06] | Maybe they’re not so primitive. | 可能不那么原始 |
[1:25:10] | You think you’re taking me in? | 你想逮捕我? |
[1:25:12] | Guess what? Not happening. | 知道吗? 不可能 |
[1:25:15] | Tell Cocteau he can kiss my ass. That’s right. | 告诉卡陀 去他的 没错 |
[1:25:18] | It’ll take an army to get rid of me. | 告诉卡陀 要除掉我可要一支军队 |
[1:25:21] | I don’t give a shit. I got nothing to lose. | 我不怕死活 穷光蛋一个 |
[1:25:23] | I don’t know who the hell you are, let alone want to take you anywhere. | 我根本不认识你 老兄 我更不想抓你 |
[1:25:28] | So stay here, be well and Cocteau’s an asshole! | 所以别轻举妄动 卡陀是浑球 |
[1:25:32] | Let’s dump them up top. They’re only here to spy on us. | 把他们踢出去 他们是来监视我们的 |
[1:25:37] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[1:25:40] | You’re the guy outside Pizza Hut. | 你是必胜客比萨店外的那个人 |
[1:25:42] | What do you want? | 对 想怎么样? |
[1:25:46] | You weren’t part of the Cocteau plan. | 你们跟卡陀的社会格格不入 |
[1:25:48] | Greed, deception, abuse of power. That’s no plan. | 贪婪 欺骗 滥权 那算什么社会? |
[1:25:54] | -That’s why you’re here? -That’s right. | -所以 你们就躲到这里? -没错 |
[1:25:57] | See… According to Cocteau’s plan… | 你听着… 依照卡陀的计划 |
[1:26:00] | I’m an enemy because I like to think. | 我是他的敌人 因为我爱思考 |
[1:26:03] | I like to read. I’m into freedom of speech and choice. | 喜欢看书 提倡自由言论 自由选择权 |
[1:26:06] | I like to sit in a greasy spoon | 我喜欢到三流餐厅问自己 |
[1:26:08] | and think, “Should I have steak or barbecued ribs with gravy fries? “ | 该吃牛排或红烧肋排 |
[1:26:13] | I want high cholesterol. I want to eat bacon, butter and cheese. | 我喜欢高胆固醇食物 喜欢吃腌肉 奶油及乳酪 |
[1:26:16] | I want to smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati. | 我喜欢抽大支雪茄 |
[1:26:19] | I want to run through the streets naked | 我喜欢上涂上绿色果冻 在街裸奔 |
[1:26:23] | reading Playboy magazine because I might need to. | 喜欢看《花花公子》杂志 为什么? 因为我需要 |
[1:26:26] | I’ve seen the future. | 我早就看到了未来 |
[1:26:27] | It’s a 47-year-old virgin… | 知道是什么吗? 像个47岁的老处女… |
[1:26:30] | … drinking a banana-broccoli shake and singing “I’m a wiener. “ | 成天喝果菜汁 唱广告歌 |
[1:26:33] | Up top, you live Cocteau’s way. | 出了地道 要照卡陀方式生活 |
[1:26:34] | What he wants, when he wants, how he wants. | 一切都要听命于他 |
[1:26:37] | Your other choice: come here. | 唯一的另外选择只有住到这里 |
[1:26:40] | Maybe starve to death. | 我们或许会饿死 |
[1:26:43] | Why don’t you take charge and lead these people out of here? | 你为何不登高一呼 率领众人离开这里? |
[1:26:46] | I’m no leader. | 我不是领袖 |
[1:26:47] | I do what I have to do. Sometimes people join me. | 我只做该做的事 有时候有些人会跟我 |
[1:26:51] | I just want to bury Cocteau up to his neck in shit and let him think happy thoughts. | 我只想跟卡陀井水不犯河水 |
[1:26:56] | Then I got bad news. | 你的处境不妙 |
[1:26:59] | I think he wants to kill you. | 我想他想先干掉你 |
[1:27:03] | All right gentlemen, let’s review. | 好了 为各位说明一下 |
[1:27:07] | The year is 2032. | 现在是西元2032年 |
[1:27:09] | That’s 2-0-3-2. As in the 21st century. | 2032年 说是二十一世纪 |
[1:27:13] | And I’m sorry to say that the world has become a pussy-whipped. | 很不幸 这个世界 已变得人人胆小怯弱 |
[1:27:18] | Brady Bunch version of itself run by a bunch of robed sissies. | 而且是由一群娘娘腔 统治的太平社会 |
[1:27:23] | All we have to do to run the whole thing… | 要取得天下 我们只需… |
[1:27:26] | is to kill a man named Friendly, who put it all together. | 杀死他们的领导人 一个叫佛南德里的人 |
[1:27:32] | But there’s an extra added bonus. | 而且我们还能获得额外的奖赏 |
[1:27:36] | We get to kill… | 可以干掉… |
[1:27:37] | the man who put us in the freezer. | 抓我们去坐冰牢的那个人 |
[1:27:40] | You mean… | 你是说… |
[1:27:41] | We get to kill John Spartan? | 我们能干掉约翰斯巴达? |
[1:27:43] | Exactly. | 答对了 |
[1:27:45] | I want you to loot, pillage, plunder, and steal. | 我要你们四处去奸杀掳掠 |
[1:27:48] | Do all the wonderful things we used to do before any of this happened. | 干我们以前干过的一切好勾当 |
[1:27:53] | This world will be ours! | 这个世界将是我们的! |
[1:27:56] | Let’s bring back the good old days! | 重温往日美好时光! |
[1:27:58] | Are you with me? | -你们同意吗? -同意 |
[1:28:00] | Are you with me? Let’s do it! | -你们支持吗? -支持 |
[1:28:05] | It is a curious conclusion which you have deduced, John Spartan. | 你的结论有点奇怪 约翰斯巴达 |
[1:28:10] | But I can find no fault in your logic. | 但你的逻辑并没有错 |
[1:28:13] | Phoenix is the perfect weapon to send into these savage regions. | 要扫荡这个野蛮地区 费尼士应是最佳人选 |
[1:28:17] | I’m impressed, John Spartan. | 我很佩服你约翰斯巴达 |
[1:28:20] | They thawed him out just to kill me? | 他们释放那个人 就为了杀我? |
[1:28:23] | -I’m flattered. -Don’t be flattered. Be frightened. | -我受宠若惊 -不必 你该害怕才对 |
[1:28:27] | This guy’s a certifiable nightmare. | 这个家伙杀人不眨眼 |
[1:28:29] | That’s why you’re here? | -所以你来这里抓他? -对 |
[1:28:33] | I must have done something right in the previous life. | 我前世大概积了什么阴德 |
[1:28:37] | Can’t imagine what that could have been. | 想不出来是什么 |
[1:28:42] | Two for the price of one. | 居然让我一石二乌 |
[1:28:44] | Let’s take them. | 干掉他们! |
[1:28:51] | Stay down! | 卧低点! |
[1:29:25] | I’ll be damned. Like a New York cockroach. | 我完了 对方像打不死的纽约蟑螂 |
[1:29:58] | Everything’s gone wrong. | 我讨厌事情不如预期 |
[1:30:16] | There’s an elevator shaft at the top. | 上头有个电梯间 |
[1:30:21] | So we’re going up? | 我们往上走? |
[1:30:22] | Momentito, Senorita Huxley. Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:30:44] | How nice! Must’ve been expecting me. | 好极了! 一定在等着我 |
[1:31:03] | Now what? | 好 现在怎么办? |
[1:31:05] | Buckle up. | 系紧安全带 |
[1:31:29] | There he is! He’s in my car! | 他在那里! 我的车里! |
[1:31:37] | Goddamn it. | 我吃不完兜着走了 |
[1:31:45] | What’s happening to cops today? | 现在的警察怎么了? |
[1:31:48] | Don’t you know you are endangering civilians? | 连市民的生命都不管了 |
[1:32:09] | Auto-inflate! Auto-inflate. | -自动充气! -自动充气 |
[1:32:17] | That was lovely. | 漂亮极了 |
[1:32:18] | Huxley, drive! | 赫丝丽 你开吧! |
[1:32:20] | Okay, I’ve read all about this. | 好吧! 我研究过这个 我可以 |
[1:32:25] | What do I do? Push this pedal? | 我怎么做? 踩油门? |
[1:32:30] | Okay, I got it. | 好 我懂了… |
[1:32:41] | Punch it! Excuse me? | -用力踩! -你说什么? |
[1:32:44] | Push the pedal as hard as you can! | 油门踩到底! 要赶上他 |
[1:32:58] | No free rides! | 别想搭便车! |
[1:33:04] | Emergency, doors open. Doors opening. | -紧急状况 门打开 -开启车门 |
[1:33:08] | Say hello to my friend. | 跟我的子弹打招呼吧 |
[1:33:23] | Doors close! Malfunction. | -车门关闭 -故障 |
[1:33:31] | Computer, auto-drive. | 电脑 自动驾驶 |
[1:33:33] | Auto-drive engaged. | 自动驾驶启动 |
[1:33:34] | Going to give you a haircut! | 替你理个发! |
[1:33:38] | Remember the 40 bus passengers? You blew up trying to get me? | 还记得那四十个巴士乘客吗? 为了抓我 你竟然炸死他们 |
[1:33:44] | They were already dead. | 其实他们早就死了 |
[1:33:47] | Cold as Haagen-Dazs! | 尸骨早就凉了 |
[1:33:56] | I went to jail with a 36-year smile. | 我坐牢36年 每天都在窃笑 |
[1:34:00] | You’re dead. | 你的末日到了 斯巴达 |
[1:34:02] | Speak for yourself. | 是你自己的末日 |
[1:34:13] | Self-drive! Unable to execute. | -自动驾驶 -无法执行 |
[1:34:16] | -Self-drive! Now! -Malfunction. | -自动驾驶 快点 -故障 |
[1:34:18] | Unable to execute. | 无法执行 |
[1:34:20] | Emergency! | 紧急状况 |
[1:34:22] | Brake! | 左转 右转 |
[1:34:26] | Self-drive engaged. | 手动驾驶启动 |
[1:34:29] | Brake! Brake! | 刹车… ! |
[1:34:32] | Brake now, you, Mickey Mouse piece of shit! | 快刹车! 你这部烂米老鼠玩具车 |
[1:35:09] | Are you in there? | 约翰斯巴达 你在里面吗? |
[1:35:13] | Who do you think it is, Huxley? | 你以为是谁? 赫丝丽 |
[1:35:24] | I thought your life force had been prematurely terminated! | 我以为你翘辫子了 |
[1:35:27] | I thought I was history too. | 我也以为自己完蛋了 |
[1:35:30] | What happened? All of a sudden, this car turned into a cannoli. | 怎么回事? 这部车变成泡沫红茶 |
[1:35:34] | It’s the curefoam. It saved your life. | 那是安全泡沫 救了你一命 |
[1:35:37] | Look at you, you’re in shambles. | 看看你 简直狼狈不堪 |
[1:35:39] | I can fix it later. All I need is a needle and thread. | 待会儿再缝补 拿针线给我就行 |
[1:35:43] | Did I really say that? | 这话像是我说的吗? |
[1:35:55] | You caveman, you’re under arrest! | 你这个原始人 你被捕了 |
[1:35:58] | You’re to be returned to the cryo-prison. Immediately! | 你 马上回冰牢去报到 |
[1:36:00] | I heard all that. We’ll talk later, Chief. | 此话听腻了 待会儿再谈 队长 |
[1:36:04] | I need something. A shotgun, a flare gun. | 我需要一把猎枪 一把信号枪 |
[1:36:11] | Shit! Defensive red alert! | -我的老天! -红色警戒状态! |
[1:36:15] | Stun batons on. | 开启电击棒! |
[1:36:18] | Relax. | 别紧张 |
[1:36:20] | Did you bump your noggin and think you’re Pancho Villa? | 你是否撞昏了头 自以为是革命分子? |
[1:36:25] | Who? Never mind. | -说谁啊? -算了 |
[1:36:27] | Time to take a stand. | 该我们站出来说话了 兄弟 |
[1:36:29] | Good. While you’re doing it, loan me a gun. Two guns. | 很好 顺便借我一把枪 两把好了 |
[1:36:33] | You’d use these weapons against men and women who uphold the law? | 你用这些武器对付执法男女人员? |
[1:36:37] | We use these weapons to shop for groceries, dick. | 我们用武器去找超市食物 浑球 |
[1:36:42] | You can’t leave. | 你不能走 |
[1:36:43] | You’re under arrest. This very concept negates the possibility of your leaving. | 你被捕了 所以不可能让你走 |
[1:36:48] | Skip it, Chief. | 省省吧 队长 |
[1:36:50] | Lieutenant Huxley! | 赫丝丽副队长! |
[1:36:52] | Chief… you can take this job and you can shovel it. | 队长… 这份差事 你拿回去铲你的屁眼吧 |
[1:36:59] | “Take this job… | 这份差事… |
[1:37:01] | “and shovel it. “ | 你拿回去”铲”你的屁眼吧 |
[1:37:04] | Close enough. | 意思点到了 |
[1:37:11] | I hadn’t counted on this but I must say, you worked out beautifully. | 我没料到如此 但我必须说 你干得很漂亮 |
[1:37:17] | People are terrified of you. | 人们都很怕你 |
[1:37:19] | What’s new? People have always been terrified of me. | 还有什么? 人们一直都很怕我 |
[1:37:22] | But this time they’re really intimidated. | 但这一次 真的被你吓到了 |
[1:37:27] | Now… | 现在… |
[1:37:28] | I’ll have carte blanche to create the perfect society. | 我可以全权创造一个 完美的社会了 |
[1:37:34] | My society. | 我的社会 |
[1:37:36] | San Angeles will be a beacon of order | 圣安矶市将变得井然有序 |
[1:37:40] | with the purity of an ant colony. | 纯净得像个蚂蚁窝 |
[1:37:43] | And the beauty of a flawless pearl. | 美得像一粒无瑕的真珠 |
[1:37:47] | People have a right to be assholes. | 听好 民众有当王八蛋的权利 |
[1:37:51] | You remind me of… | 你让我想起… |
[1:37:54] | an evil Mr.Rogers. | 某个邪恶的完美先生 |
[1:37:55] | Will you please kill him? | 请把他毙了 |
[1:37:57] | He’s pissing me off. | 他烦死我了 |
[1:38:09] | Put another log on the fire! | 再添点柴火! |
[1:38:13] | I’ll love running this place! | 我喜欢统治这个地盘 |
[1:38:23] | Well, now… | 现在… |
[1:38:24] | what shall I do with you? | 该拿你怎么办? 鲍伯? |
[1:38:28] | I am an excellent associate, sir. | 我是个极优秀的副手 先生 |
[1:38:31] | I’d be delighted to continue my services during your administration. | 我乐意在你的政权下效劳 |
[1:38:36] | Maybe we’d use… | 也许 我们该… |
[1:38:38] | Excuse me, the police are here. | 对不起 警察来了 |
[1:38:41] | Oh, man! What the hell are you doing? | 我的天 你在干什么? |
[1:39:29] | I’m impressed. | 真是让人印象深刻 |
[1:39:44] | That man has died by my hands. | 我亲手杀了那个人 |
[1:39:47] | It was either him or us. | 你不杀他 他说杀我们 |
[1:39:50] | There is that. | 有道理 |
[1:39:52] | Where’d you learn to kick like that? | 你那儿学来的回旋踢? |
[1:39:55] | Jackie Chan movies. | 成龙的电影 |
[1:40:05] | Looks like the Cocteau plan went up in smoke. | 看来 卡陀的计划烟消云散了 |
[1:40:09] | Rest in peace, Raymond Cocteau. | 安息吧 卡陀博士 |
[1:40:12] | John Spartan, civilization as we know it will come to an end. | 斯巴达 这个文明世界结束了 |
[1:40:17] | What will we do? | 我们怎么办? |
[1:40:18] | I don’t know. But this is better for you. | 我不知道 不过 这对你比较好 |
[1:40:21] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[1:40:27] | This is bad. | 这不妙 |
[1:40:29] | This is very bad. | 这很不妙 |
[1:40:31] | He’s accessed the cryo-prison and is about to defrost the multi-lifers. | 他侵入冰牢 即将释放所有犯人 |
[1:40:35] | They don’t like you. | 那些都是你的死对头 |
[1:40:36] | Most of these guys don’t like their own mothers. They’re bad boys. | 他们也讨厌自己的母亲 全都是些坏胚子 |
[1:40:40] | How many are there? | 有多少个? |
[1:40:45] | Eighty. All without rehab. | 八十个 都未经感化 |
[1:40:47] | They’ll be re-animated within the hour. | 他们快解冻了 |
[1:40:49] | We must stop this. | 非阻止不可 |
[1:40:53] | I’m not at all pleased about having caused the fatality of a convict. | 我并不喜欢干掉犯人 |
[1:40:58] | I now understand that under certain circumstances violence is necessary. | 但我了解 暴力有时是必要的 |
[1:41:02] | Good. | 没错 |
[1:41:08] | I hope you understand this. | 希望你能谅解 |
[1:41:19] | I hope my butt didn’t look like that. | 我希望我的姿势没那么难看 |
[1:41:22] | Okay, who do we have left that’s good? | 好了 还有”可用之材”吗? |
[1:41:25] | Let’s see… | 我瞧瞧… |
[1:41:26] | Foulks, Patrick. | 派屈克佛克斯 |
[1:41:28] | Jeffrey Dahmer? I love that guy. | 杰佛瑞达玛? 我喜欢这家伙 |
[1:41:30] | How long before the rest are done? | 还要多少时间? |
[1:41:33] | They’re in the final stages of reanimation. Great. Absolutely great. | -他们已进入解冻的最后阶段 先生 -好 好极了 |
[1:41:39] | Gentlemen! | 各位! |
[1:41:40] | Thank you, but your services are no longer required. | 谢谢 但我不需要你们了 |
[1:41:51] | Send a maniac to catch a maniac. | 让疯子来抓疯子吧! |
[1:42:11] | Attention. | 注意 |
[1:42:14] | Cryo-prisoner defrosting re-animation sequence. | 冰牢囚犯解冻中 |
[1:42:17] | now entering final stage. | 现在进入解冻最后阶段 |
[1:42:21] | Count down to reanimation of prisoner batches. | 解冻倒数计时开始 犯人编号 |
[1:42:25] | 290, 310, 480 570. | 290号 310号 480号 570号 |
[1:42:30] | Ten minutes. | 倒数十分钟 |
[1:42:34] | -That’s it. The very last one. -Excellent. | -这是最后一批了 -太好了 |
[1:42:38] | Accessed. | 已开放 |
[1:42:41] | What the hell is that? | 什么声音? |
[1:43:20] | Didn’t expect that, did you? | 没料到吧? |
[1:43:22] | Where are you going? | 你上哪儿去? |
[1:43:23] | I wish you the best of luck. | 祝你好运 |
[1:43:26] | Stupid. | 笨死了 |
[1:43:34] | How’s it hanging? | 斯巴达 吊得舒服吧? |
[1:43:38] | I’m sure you’re familiar with the long arm of the law. | “抓人者人恒抓之” |
[1:43:47] | Why don’t you struggle a little bit? Make me work for it! | 挣扎一下吧 别死得太容易 |
[1:43:50] | What do you say? How about… | 怎么样? 来一点… |
[1:43:52] | a little target practice. What do you say? | 打靶训练吧 如何? |
[1:44:03] | Did that hurt your head? | 脑袋撞痛了吗? |
[1:44:25] | Shit! Goddamn! | 狗屎 天杀的 |
[1:44:34] | Fuck! | 操! |
[1:44:47] | That’s it! | 不跟你玩了! 斯巴达 |
[1:44:49] | You won’t get out of this one! | 你插翅难飞了 |
[1:44:54] | I’ll drop you in that vat of defrost… | 把你丢进解冻剂里 |
[1:44:57] | and fry you like a chicken. | 你会成了炸鸡 |
[1:45:00] | or with my little pinky, drop your monkey ass… | 我只要手指一勾 你的屁股… |
[1:45:06] | I’ll be damned. | 真可恶 |
[1:45:49] | Shit! Goddamn! What am I doing wrong? | 狗屎 天杀的! 什么地方出错了? |
[1:45:52] | Cryo-prisoner re-animation sequence now entering final stage. | 冰牢开始解冻 现在进入最后阶段 |
[1:46:03] | “ls it cold in here, or is it just me? “ | 这里好冷不是吗? 还是只有我这么觉得 |
[1:46:08] | Good memory. | 你记忆力倒不错 |
[1:46:15] | Come here! | 来吧 |
[1:46:17] | Shit! | 去死吧 |
[1:46:29] | I hate cops! | 我讨厌条子 |
[1:46:35] | Look into my eyes. I’ll see you in hell. | 看着我的眼睛 约翰 我们地狱见 |
[1:46:38] | Not. | 门都没有 |
[1:47:22] | This is the best day of my life. | 这是我生平最乐的一天 |
[1:47:55] | Heads up! | 小心头! |
[1:48:48] | Did you apprehend the villain responsible for murdering Cocteau? | 你抓到杀害雷蒙卡陀博士的歹徒了? |
[1:48:51] | I wouldn’t say “apprehend. “ | 不能说是抓到 |
[1:48:53] | But he’s history. | 不过 他已作古了 |
[1:48:55] | And the cryo-prison is history too. | 还有 这座冰牢… 也摧毁殆尽了 |
[1:49:01] | What’ll we do? How will we live? | 我们怎么办? 以后怎么过活? |
[1:49:05] | We’ll go out drinking, get shit-faced and paint the town. | 告诉你怎么做 我们要出去喝酒 喝个烂醉 |
[1:49:09] | Graffiti slogans, it’ll be a blast. | 玩它个痛快 我是说 拿喷漆四处去涂鸦 |
[1:49:12] | This is what you’ll do. | 我告诉你们该怎么做 |
[1:49:14] | You’ll get a little dirty. | 你们何不学脏一点 |
[1:49:15] | you, a lot clean. | 而你呢 要学干净些 |
[1:49:17] | And somewhere in the middle… | 在你们两者之间… |
[1:49:20] | You’ll figure it out. | 会找到答案 |
[1:49:22] | Fucking-A! | 他妈的 好啊! |
[1:49:27] | Well put. | 你说对了 |
[1:49:29] | Greetings and salutations. | 佛南德里先生 问候及致敬 |
[1:49:32] | I’m Associate Bob. And may I say… | 我是鲍伯副座 容我说一句… |
[1:49:35] | it would be a pleasure to help you create a more humane… | 我乐意协助你建立更人性的… |
[1:49:38] | Let’s talk about the hair, okay? | -我们先谈谈头发好吗? -头发? |
[1:49:41] | Pick a color. And lose the kimono. You look like a couch. | 挑一种发色 换掉和服 你看来像一套沙发椅 |
[1:49:45] | What are you, a surgeon with these gloves? | 你是干什么的? 外科医生 |
[1:49:51] | Thanks for rendering me unconscious. | 谢谢你把我击昏 |
[1:49:56] | I did it for your own good. | 赫丝丽 那是为了你好 |
[1:49:58] | -We’re supposed to be a team. -We are. | -我们应该是合作无间的 -我们是啊 |
[1:50:09] | Oh, my. | 我的天 |
[1:50:11] | Are all fluid transfer activities like this? | 所有体液交换活动都像这样? |
[1:50:14] | -Better. -Better? | -有更好的 -更好的? |
[1:50:17] | Oh, my. | 我的天 |
[1:50:21] | I think I’ll like the future. | 我想 我会喜欢未来世界 |
[1:50:24] | Now that you’ve demolished everything. | 既然一切都被你摧毁了 |
[1:50:26] | But there’s one thing I want to know. | 不过 有件事我一直想知道 |
[1:50:29] | How’s that damn three-seashell thing work? | 洗手间内那三个要命的贝壳怎么用? |