英文名称:Deliverance
年代:1972
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | You… You wanna talk about the vanishing wilderness? | 你 你想要谈谈将要消失的荒地 |
[00:09] | Lewis, listen, why are you so anxious about this? | 路易斯 听着 你干吗这么着急这个 |
[00:11] | Because they’re building a dam across the Cahulawassee River. | 因为他们现在要将卡胡拉瓦西河封闭开辟为水坝 |
[00:14] | They’re gonna flood a whole valley, Bobby, that’s why. | 整条村子都会被水淹没 波比 这就是我着急的原因 |
[00:17] | Damn it, they’re drowning the river. They’re drowning the river, man. | 妈的 又一条河流没了 他们扼杀了河流 |
[00:20] | All right, man, all right. All right. | 好的 哥们 好 好 |
[00:23] | We’re talking to you. | 我们也有跟你说话呢 |
[00:24] | All right. | 好啊 |
[00:25] | Just about the last wild, untamed, unpolluted… | 这大概是南部最后一条 无人工修饰 无污染 |
[00:28] | …unfucked-up river in the South. | 没有被糟踏的河流了吧 |
[00:31] | -Don’t you understand what I’m saying? -They’re gonna stop the river up. | -你们明白吗我说的吗 -他们要切断河水 |
[00:34] | There ain’t gonna be no more river. Just gonna be a big dead lake. | 以后哪里还有河流 只有一滩死水的大湖了 |
[00:37] | -That’s progress. -That ain’t progress, that’s shit. | -那是个进步 -那才不是什么进步 那是垃圾 |
[00:40] | It’s a very clean way of making electric power. | 用这种方式生电非常清洁 |
[00:42] | Those lakes up there provide people with recreation… | 那些湖也可以 让人们有所消遣 |
[00:44] | I don’t give a shit. | 我才不在乎呢 |
[00:46] | My father-in-law has a houseboat on Lake Bowie. | 我岳父在堡依湖就有艘类似房子的船 |
[00:49] | That’s a nice place too. | 那也是个不错的地方 |
[00:52] | You just push a little more… You push a little more power into Atlanta… | 你再给点 你再给亚特兰大多点电力 |
[00:56] | …a little more air conditioners for your smug little suburb… | 给你们自鸣得意的小市郊用多点空调 |
[00:59] | …and you know what’s gonna happen? | 知道会怎么着不 |
[01:01] | We’re gonna rape this whole damn landscape. | 他们便会去”征服”掉整块风景区 |
[01:03] | -We’re gonna rape it. -Oh, Lewis. My… | -我们要去征服它 -路易斯 我 |
[01:06] | That’s an extreme point of view, Lewis. | 路易斯 你的观点也太极端了 |
[01:08] | It is. | 没错 |
[01:09] | Extremist. | 极端主义者 |
[01:47] | We’re gonna leave Friday from Atlanta. | 我们周五离开亚特兰大 |
[01:50] | I’m gonna have you back in your little suburban house… | 我会及时让你赶回市郊小屋 |
[01:53] | …in time to see the football game on Sunday afternoon. | 赶上周日下午的足球比赛的 |
[01:56] | I know you… You’ll be back in time to see the pompom girls at halftime… | 我知道你 你不过是想在中午前赶回 见你那多情小甜甜 |
[02:00] | …because I know that’s all you care about. | 你只关心这个 |
[02:02] | Listen… Listen, Lewis, I’m gonna thank you. | 路易斯 我真要多谢你了 |
[02:05] | -You are gonna thank me. -I’m gonna thank you. | -你要谢谢我 -我感谢你 |
[02:12] | Are there any hillbillies up here anymore, Lewis? | 现在还有山地人吗 路易斯 |
[02:15] | Yeah, there’s some people up there that ain’t ever seen a town before… | 有啊 上面住了一些从来不识市镇为何物的人 |
[02:19] | …no bigger than Aintry, anyway. | 见过最大的地方恐怕大不过安特利郡 |
[02:21] | Them… Those woods are real deep. | 那些森林真的罕有人迹 |
[02:22] | The river’s inaccessible, except at a couple of points. | 只有几个点能到那河流 |
[02:26] | How we gonna get there, Lewis? | 路易斯 那我们怎么去 |
[02:28] | -Well, cancel my tickets… -I’m gonna take you there. | -好的 免票 -我会领你们去的 |
[02:31] | Well, what the hell do you know about canoeing for Christ’s sakes? | 拜托老实说 你对划艇有多少了解 |
[02:34] | I know enough about canoeing to handle the both of you. | 了解得足够你们俩不掉下水就是 |
[02:37] | Oh, man. | 噢 哥们 |
[02:39] | I don’t know what that means, but I’ll go along. Lewis… | 你这意思我可不懂 反正我就跟定你了 |
[02:42] | -You better… -We’re into it. | -你最好 -我们进去 |
[02:43] | This is the last chance we got to see this river. | 恐怕是我们最后一次见这条河流了 |
[02:46] | You just wait until you feel that white water on you. | 只管等着白浪花溅到身上的感觉就是 |
[02:49] | -Ain’t that right? Tell him about that. -I don’t know if I’m ready. | -是吗 -我还不知道自己准备好了没有呢 |
[02:51] | I don’t know, but I’m willing. | 我不知道 不过我很乐意 |
[02:59] | Lewis… | 路易斯 |
[03:01] | …if we are lost, I don’t wanna hear about it. | 最好别告诉我 我们是迷路了 |
[03:03] | I’ve never been lost in my life. | 我一生中从未迷过路 |
[03:07] | I’ll have you in the water in another hour. | 再有一个小时我保证你下水 |
[03:13] | Christ, Drew. | 天哪 德鲁 |
[03:16] | Drew, look at the junk. | 德鲁 你看这些垃圾 |
[03:18] | Look here. | 看 |
[03:22] | I think this is where everything finishes up. | 看来一切事情都是在这终结 |
[03:25] | We just may be at the end of the line. | 我们兴许是排到了最后 |
[03:27] | Hey, hey, not so loud, Bobby. Let’s not upset these people. | 波比 别这么大声说话 别惊扰了这些人 |
[03:31] | People? | 人 |
[03:36] | What people? | 哪来的人 |
[03:38] | This area may be evacuated already. | 这里的人早疏散了吧 |
[03:48] | That’s my ’51 Dodge. No, that’s my car. | 我的51年道奇车 不 那是我的车 |
[03:52] | That’s my car. | 那是我的车 |
[03:55] | Hoo! | 呦 |
[03:56] | All my youth and passion spent in that back seat. | 我的童年 我激情燃烧的岁月都在那后座中度过 |
[04:03] | It’s all gone you see. | 那都消失去了 |
[04:05] | All gone. Rust and dust. | 消失了 尘归尘 土归土 |
[04:13] | Uh, Lewis? | 路易斯 |
[04:15] | We got a live one here. | 这里有个人 |
[04:21] | -Howdy. -Howdy. | -你好啊 -你好 |
[04:23] | Let me ask you something | 问你些事 |
[04:28] | Are you from the power company? | 你是电力公司的人 |
[04:30] | Power company? | 电力公司 |
[04:32] | What power company? | 什么电力公司 |
[04:35] | Ni… About the dam. | 筑水坝那家啊 |
[04:38] | -No, no, no. -Look, come here a minute. | -不 不是 -过来一下 |
[04:40] | See that car there? See that car down there? | 看到那车子了吧 看到停在那里的车把 |
[04:43] | We want somebody to drive them down to Aintry for us. | 我们想找个人帮我们驾到安特利郡 |
[04:48] | Hell, you’re crazy. | 见鬼 你们必是疯了 |
[04:51] | No shit. Hey, come here. | 该死 嘿 来这 |
[04:54] | Fill that one up with gas, huh, okay? | 帮我们把那辆车加满油吧 |
[04:58] | Hell. | 见鬼 |
[05:07] | Say, mister | 先生 |
[05:09] | I love the way you wear that hat. | 你戴的帽子可真不赖 |
[05:24] | You don’t know nothing. | 你不学无术 |
[06:10] | -Lewis? -No. | -路易斯 -问他嘛 |
[06:12] | -Just ask him about his hat? -No. | -问他要那个帽子 -不 |
[06:32] | I don’t think you understood me. | 你刚才恐怕没搞懂我的意思 |
[06:34] | I wanna get some drivers to drive this car… | 我想找两个司机 |
[06:38] | …and that car down to Aintry. | 把那辆车开到安特利 |
[06:40] | Drivers, you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[06:42] | You might get the Griner brothers. | 你们可以去找格莱纳兄弟 |
[06:45] | -Who? -The Griner brothers. | -谁 -格莱纳兄弟 |
[06:48] | Where do they live? | 他们住哪儿 |
[06:49] | They live back over that way. | 就在这条路后面 |
[07:08] | -Four ninety-nine. -Right. | -499元 -好 |
[07:20] | Talk about genetic deficiencies. | 说道遗传缺陷 |
[07:23] | Isn’t that pitiful? | 真是可惜了 对不 |
[07:25] | Who’s picking the banjo here? | 拿着班桌琴的那个是哪位 |
[07:49] | Come on, I’m with you. | 来 我伴奏你弹 |
[09:17] | I’m lost. | 我跟不上了 |
[09:23] | Ahoo! Goddamn, I could play all day with that guy! | 我跟这孩子能弹上一天 |
[09:26] | I believe you could too. I believe you could. | 我也这么认为 真的 |
[09:29] | -That’s good. -That’s very good, sir. | -太棒了 -真是太棒了 先生 |
[09:31] | Goddamn, you play a mean banjo. | 你班桌琴玩的漂亮极了 |
[09:37] | Hey, you… You wanna play another one? | 再弹多一曲如何 |
[09:40] | Give him a couple of bucks. | 给他几块钱得了 |
[09:44] | -Can that chubby boy handle himself? -Who? Bobby? | -那胖小子能行吗 -谁 波比吗 |
[09:50] | He’s rather well thought of in his field, Lewis. | 路易斯 他比你在自身安全上想得更周到 |
[09:55] | Insurance? | 保险 |
[09:58] | Shit. | 该死 |
[10:14] | I never been insured in my life. | 我一生都没参加 |
[10:15] | I don’t believe in insurance. | 我从不信保险 |
[10:21] | There’s no risk. | 没有冒险嘛 |
[10:28] | I have some. | 我是有点啦 |
[10:52] | Ed. Over here. | 埃德 这边 |
[11:04] | Shit. Fuck. | 见鬼 砸手了 |
[11:06] | God almighty. | 万能的主啊 |
[11:17] | Anything we can do for you? | 我们能帮上什么不 |
[11:20] | No. It ain’t as bad as I thought. | 不用 没我想得糟糕 |
[11:25] | Your name Griner? | 你姓格莱纳 |
[11:28] | What do you wanna know for? | 知道了你想怎样 |
[11:32] | Can you and your brother drive two cars down to Aintry for us? | 你和你兄弟能不能帮我们开车两辆车到安特利 |
[11:36] | Drive them down there for what? | 开到那干吗 |
[11:39] | Me and my buddy here, we’re gonna take a canoe trip down the Cahulawassee. | 我和几个朋友想顺卡胡拉瓦西而下划艇 |
[11:43] | We’d like to have them cars in Aintry when we get there. | 等到安特利后希望车就在那等着 |
[11:47] | Be there about Sunday noon. | 应该是周日中午前就会到 |
[11:49] | Canoe trip? | 划艇 |
[11:52] | That’s right, a canoe trip. | 没错 划艇 |
[11:56] | What the hell you wanna go fuck around that river for? | 在那河流中晃荡有何企图啊 |
[12:02] | Because it’s there. | 因为那河流在那儿嘛 |
[12:06] | It’s there all right. | 没错 河流是在那儿 |
[12:08] | You get in there and can’t get out… | 但进去了就出不来 |
[12:11] | …you gonna wish it wasn’t. | 你会宁愿它不存在 |
[12:14] | Listen, Lewis, let’s go back to town and play golf. | 路易斯 我们干脆回镇里面打高尔夫好了 |
[12:23] | I’ll give you $30 to take those cars down to Aintry. | 我出30元你帮我开那俩车子回安特利 |
[12:30] | I’ll take 50. | 我要收50 |
[12:34] | Fifty, my ass. | 50个屁 |
[12:37] | Lewis, don’t play games with these people. | 路易斯 别跟这些人耍花样 |
[12:40] | What’d you say? | 你刚才说什么 |
[12:43] | I said, “Fifty, my ass.” | 我说 50个屁 |
[12:46] | Lewis. | 路易斯 |
[12:53] | I’ll do it for 40. | 40块我也干了 |
[12:57] | Mm-hm. | 嗯哼 |
[12:59] | You good for 10? | 少10块你觉得怎样 |
[13:01] | -Sure. -You got it. | -好啊 -成交 |
[13:07] | -Brando. -Hey, Lewis, you guys all right? | -布兰多 -路易斯 你们俩没什么吧 |
[13:10] | It’s all set. | 搞定了 |
[13:11] | Brando, come on out. | 布兰多 出来啊 |
[13:12] | -We heard hollering and shouting… -I said, it’s all set. | -我们刚才听得 -我说都搞定了 德鲁 |
[13:15] | This river cruise gonna happen or not? | 还游不游河了 |
[13:18] | Just get in your car, huh? | 上车就是 好吗 |
[13:43] | Lewis, for God’s sake. | 路易斯 看在上帝的面上 |
[13:55] | You don’t think we’d better let them show us the river? | 你不觉得我们该让他们指去河那边的路吗 |
[13:58] | If I thought that, I would have let them go first, Ed. | 我要这么想 那我就让他们先走了 埃德 |
[14:01] | We know about where it is. | 我们大约也知道位置 |
[14:08] | Here we go. | 这边来 |
[14:19] | Well, we fucked up. | 这回可真见鬼了 |
[14:24] | You better let them show us. | 还是让他们带路吧 |
[14:26] | You’re missing the whole point, Ed. | 埃德 你还是完全搞不懂 |
[14:34] | Where you going, city boy? | 城市小伙 哪边去啊 |
[14:37] | We’ll find it. | 我们会找出来的 |
[14:38] | It ain’t nothing but the biggest river in the state. | 这可是这州里面最大的河流哦 |
[14:41] | We’ll find it. | 我们会把它找出来的 |
[14:51] | Lewis, you son of a bitch, why do we have to go so damn fast? | 路易斯 你这天杀的 干吗要开那么快 |
[14:56] | You’re gonna like it, Ed. When you see the river, you’re gonna like it. | 埃德 你很快会喜欢的 一见到河流你肯定就喜欢了 |
[15:08] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[15:15] | -Are you all right? -Whoo! | -你还行吧 -喔 |
[15:24] | Lewis! You’re gonna kill us both, you son of a bitch… | 路易斯 你个狗娘养的 我们还没见到点水 |
[15:28] | …before we ever see any water. | 恐怕就都命丧你车技之下了 |
[15:31] | -Slow it down, Lewis, come on. -Here we go. | -慢点开 路易斯 -那边走 |
[15:33] | Come on, don’t fool around. | 赶快 别乱转 |
[15:47] | Listen, Ed. | 听 埃德 |
[15:51] | Listen. | 听到了没 |
[15:58] | Yeah. | 太棒了 |
[16:26] | Sometimes you have to lose yourself before you can find anything. | 有时候不迷路怎能有出路 |
[16:33] | Any snakes around here? | 这里会不会有蛇啊 |
[16:42] | This is the one. | 果然就是 |
[16:46] | There she is. | 河流就在那儿 |
[16:54] | Looks good. Looks good. | 挺不错 |
[16:59] | Couple more months, and she’ll all be gone. | 再过几个月 这美丽的河流就消失了 |
[17:03] | Even up as far as here? | 从这里开始 |
[17:05] | -Ed! -From Aintry on up. | -埃德 -从安特利一直往上 |
[17:08] | Lewis! | 路易斯 |
[17:10] | One big dead lake. | 都会只是一滩死水的大湖 |
[17:13] | Over here! | 这边 |
[17:17] | Hey, couldn’t we have found a harder place to get in? | 就不能找条更好的路下水 |
[17:20] | -Oh, this is steep here now. -All right. | -这里比较陡 -行 |
[17:22] | -Watch yourself. -I’m watching. | -小心点 -我有在小心 |
[17:27] | You’re losing glass on your bow. | 你的弓变硬了 |
[17:29] | Whoo, it’s freezing. | 冻坏了嘛 |
[17:30] | -Hell, it’ll hold. -Mm-hm. | -这样才坚固 -嗯哼 |
[17:32] | What in the hell are we gonna do… | 要是我们划艇到了终点 |
[17:36] | …if we come off this river, and our cars are not at what’s-its-name? | 车子却不在的话怎么办 |
[17:39] | They’ll be there. | 一定会在的 |
[17:40] | Well, they’re pretty rough-looking boys. | 这些山地人样子凶狠 |
[17:42] | You can’t judge people by the way they look, chubby. | 你以貌取人 |
[17:45] | You can trust them. | 你要相信别人 |
[17:49] | I’m going with you, Ed, | 我跟你一条船 埃德 |
[17:51] | and not with Mr. Lewis Medlock. | 才不跟我们的路易斯 麦德洛先生 |
[17:53] | Because I done seen how he drives these country roads | 见识过他在这乡间小路开车 |
[17:56] | he don’t know nothing about. | 这鸟人啥都不管 |
[17:58] | You’re gonna be with me, chubby. Get them supplies. | 胖子 看来你是要跟我一船了 把他们的补给给放过去 |
[18:01] | -All right. -Come on. | -好的 -继续 |
[18:03] | -Whoo, it’s cold! -Put this on. | -哇 好冷 -穿上 |
[18:07] | Looks like my mama’s corset or something. I’m coming, I’m coming. | 好像我老妈的胸衣 |
[18:10] | -Here you go, Drew. -Thank you. | -给 路易斯 -谢谢 |
[18:12] | -Okay. -Let’s go. | -好 -出发了 |
[18:15] | -I’m coming. -You can’t go without your paddle. | -我来了 -没你的短浆你怎好下水 |
[18:17] | Just let me take it. | 让我来 |
[18:18] | Like to went up the river without my oar, didn’t I? | 没我的浆下水倒无妨 |
[18:22] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[18:24] | We hit any strong water, instead of bare-assing through it… | 要是划水的时候发觉水的抗力很强 而不是轻而易举 |
[18:28] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[18:29] | -Come on. -I’m coming on. | -来啊 -我就来 |
[18:30] | I got myself a humdinger here. | 我的搭档可真胖 |
[18:32] | I think we can save ourselves considerable hardship… | 如果我们只用倒浆行舟 |
[18:35] | …if we just backwater, talk it out before we make our move. | 估计能节省大量力气 出发前先谈定了再说 |
[18:38] | -You got that? -Right. | -听到没有 -恩 |
[18:40] | All right, put on your life jacket. | 好 先穿上救生衣 |
[18:42] | -Right. -Here. | -好 -这边 |
[18:43] | Which way are we going? | 我们走哪边 |
[18:45] | I think downstream would be a good idea, don’t you? | 我觉得走下游不错 你们呢 |
[18:47] | -All right. -Go. | -好 -走 |
[18:49] | You and Bobby see some rocks, you yell out. | 你跟波比要是见到有石头 就大叫告诉我们 懂了吗 |
[18:51] | -Right. -We’re supposed to holler “rocks”? | 我们确定要叫”石头” |
[18:53] | Lewis, is this the way you get your rocks off? | 路易斯 这里不是没石头吗 |
[18:55] | Uh-huh. | 额 |
[18:56] | -Let’s go. -Let’s go. | -出发吧 -出发 |
[18:58] | -Keep your eyes open, Drew. -I’ll race you. | -德鲁 眼睛睁大了 -我跟你比赛 |
[19:01] | -Keep your eyes open, Robert. -Come on, come on, come on. | -罗伯特 你眼睛也看好 -快 快 快 |
[19:04] | Thattaboy, thattaboy. Get with it. | 就是这样 就这样 |
[19:07] | Every move you make, call it out. I’m behind you. | 每一步行动都先声名了 我跟在你后面 |
[19:09] | Right. Here we go. | 好 前进吧 |
[19:11] | See how fast we can shoot down here. | 看这小东西在这里能走多快 |
[19:13] | What is this? | 这算什么 |
[19:14] | Is this some fast water we’re coming up to? | 走了那么远路程这水流就那么个快法 |
[19:18] | All right, Drew, just get in behind Lewis there. | 好了 德鲁 贴紧路易斯就是 |
[19:21] | -Look at this. -Let’s pick up some speed here. | -看啊 -让我们加点速 |
[19:24] | All right, all right, let’s go. | 好了 好了 前进 |
[19:26] | Just a little, there you have it. | 再前进一点就快了 |
[19:49] | -To the left. -Whoo! | -转左 -哇 |
[19:51] | Hey, now, that didn’t hurt too bad, did it? | 伤得不重吧 |
[19:54] | Whoo! | 呦 |
[19:57] | I’m with you, Ed. | 埃德 我跟着你呢 |
[19:59] | Now you getting it, boy. Very good. | 这样才是哥们 |
[20:20] | Look, Ed. | 看 埃德 |
[21:27] | Well, for the Lord’s sake, will you look at that? | 老天 你看前面 |
[21:31] | What do we do now? | 我们现在该怎办 |
[21:40] | This gonna be fun. | 这一定好玩 |
[21:43] | Just follow us. | 跟我们来就是 |
[21:45] | Hey, what…? What happens if we flip this thing over? | 要是船翻了会怎样 |
[21:48] | Now that you brought that up, hang on to your paddle. | 既然你提出了这个问题 那你要紧紧握住浆 |
[21:52] | And if you hit any rocks, don’t hit them with your head. | 碰到石头千万不要将头撞上 |
[21:56] | Watch Lewis. | 看着路易斯 |
[21:58] | Maybe we can learn something. Backwater now. | 看来能学到点东西 现在倒浆 |
[22:07] | Oh, yeah. | 噢 很好 |
[22:09] | Go right. | 右边 |
[22:11] | -Go right, go right. -Yeah. | -右边 右边 -嗯 |
[22:15] | Go right, go right. | 右边 右边 |
[22:16] | -Now look up ahead where you’re going. -All right, I’m looking. | -往前面看 走的是哪 -我有在看了 |
[22:22] | Oh! | 噢 |
[22:23] | Don’t quit, don’t quit. Come on, paddle, paddle. | 别停手 别停手 划桨 划桨 |
[22:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:33] | We did it. | 成功了 |
[22:41] | -Are you gonna call them? -Right. | -你打算跟他认输了吗 -来 |
[22:42] | -Come on, go right. -Right, right. | -右边 右边 好 现在左边 -走右边 |
[22:45] | -All right. Now back to your left. -All right, now left. | -现在左边 -走左边 |
[22:47] | Left, to your left. | 左边 你左边 |
[22:50] | -All right. -Here we go. | -好的 -我们走 |
[22:51] | Whoo! | 哇 |
[22:56] | -Keep it straight. -Watch that tree. | -保持直线 -小心那树 |
[22:58] | -Left. -Watch your head. | -左 -小心头 |
[23:00] | -We ain’t gonna make it. -Whoo! | -我们看来办不到 -哇 |
[23:03] | Damn it. | 转过来 |
[23:11] | Hey, this doesn’t seem right. | 方法看来不对头 |
[23:15] | Just a little unorthodox. | 我们不过是有点旁门左道 |
[23:21] | All right, go left, dummy. Come on, go left. | 胖子 左边 快 左边 |
[23:23] | -Straighten it out. Straighten it out. -I got it straight. | -走直了 走直了-好了 船身直了 |
[23:29] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[23:32] | -Oh, yes. Thank you, Lord. -Turn it around. | -真是谢天谢地 -拐弯 |
[23:34] | All right, hold it a minute, slow it down. | 这里停点手 慢点 |
[23:36] | All right, go. Go. | 好 走啊 冲 冲 |
[23:39] | Good, good, good. Straight ahead. Good. | 很好 来 往前直走 |
[23:44] | Hell, here’s a big one. | 见鬼 这里有块大的 |
[23:47] | We’re gonna make it. Keep it straight. | 我们能通过的 只要保持直线航行 |
[23:49] | Whoo! I’m with you, Ed. | 同舟共济 埃德 |
[23:59] | -All right. You’re doing all right, now. -All right. | -好 现在做得不错 -好极了 |
[24:07] | Keep her headed right. | 保持向右前进 |
[24:13] | Go. Go, go, go. | 上 上 |
[24:16] | Go. Go. | 上 |
[24:19] | Yeah, go. Go. Go, go, go. Go. | 好 向前 向前 向前 |
[24:24] | There’s a rock. | 这有个石头 |
[24:27] | On the right. Watch it, now. | 右边 看好 |
[24:29] | -Steady, now. -I got it. | -就是这 -明白 |
[24:35] | All right now, chubby, don’t fall apart. | 胖子 可别分散了 |
[24:39] | How you doing, sailors? | 水手 过的怎么样 |
[24:42] | Oh, Lord, that sure was something! | 哦 上帝 那肯定有什么东西 |
[24:45] | What the hell did I tell you, he’s something else, ain’t he? | 我跟你说过什么来着 他与众不同 对不 |
[24:48] | Oh, yeah. | 噢 是的 |
[24:50] | -Hold on. -I’ll tell you, Lewis, | -停下 -我跟你说 路易 |
[24:52] | That’s the best… The second best sensation I ever felt. | 那是我最美妙 不 第二美妙的感受 |
[24:55] | You did good, chubby, you did good. | 胖子 你干得不错 真的 |
[24:57] | Damn, I thought we bought the farm there for a while. | 见鬼 我还想过要去 那耕种一段日子呢 |
[25:00] | You know that one place there? | 知道刚才那个地方不 |
[25:02] | -You know what I was thinking? -That one spot where… | -知道我刚才怎么想吗 -那地方是 |
[25:05] | The first explorers saw this country… | 这国家第一批探索者经过的 |
[25:08] | Saw it just like us… | 跟我们刚才是一样的 |
[25:11] | …in a canoe. | 都是在舟中见识到这个国家 |
[25:13] | I can imagine how they felt. | 我能想象出来他们的感受 |
[25:16] | Yeah. We beat it, didn’t we? | 对啊 我们征服这里了 对不对 |
[25:20] | Didn’t we beat that? | 是征服了这河流了吧 |
[25:23] | You don’t beat it. | 你并没有征服 |
[25:26] | You don’t beat this river. | 这片河流征服不得 |
[26:16] | Machines are gonna fail. | 机器会坏 |
[26:18] | And the system’s gonna fail. | 体制会垮台 |
[26:23] | And then… | 然后 |
[26:25] | And then what? | 然后怎样 |
[26:27] | Then survival. | 然后到了生存 |
[26:28] | Who has the ability to survive? | 谁有生存下来的能力 |
[26:31] | That’s the game, survive. | 这就是一个游戏 生存游戏 |
[26:35] | And you can’t wait for it to happen, can you? | 你迫不及待玩这游戏 |
[26:38] | You can’t wait for it. | 你是迫不及待 |
[26:41] | Well, the system’s done all right by me. | 不管怎样 现在的体制我觉得还好 |
[26:45] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:48] | You got a nice job. | 你工作称心 |
[26:51] | Got a nice house. | 房子够大 |
[26:54] | Nice wife. | 妻子漂亮 |
[26:56] | Nice kid. | 孩子伶俐 |
[26:59] | You make that sound… | 路易斯 你怎么说起来 |
[27:02] | …rather shitty, Lewis. | 这些好东西味道就变差了呢 |
[27:05] | Why do you go on these trips with me, Ed? | 埃德 你干嘛会跟我一起来游山玩水 |
[27:10] | I like my life, Lewis. | 我喜爱生活 路易斯 |
[27:16] | Yeah, but why do you go on these trips with me? | 是 不过你干吗会跟我一起 |
[27:21] | You know, sometimes I wonder about that. | 有时我也想知道 |
[27:28] | Whoo! | 哇 |
[27:34] | Here’s to you, Lewis. | 敬你的 路易斯 |
[27:37] | Hot damn, he got one. | 居然给他射到了一条 |
[27:41] | Terrific, Lewis. | 路易斯 你真棒 |
[27:44] | I hate him. | 我讨厌他 |
[28:30] | I’m glad we came here. | 真高兴来到了这儿 |
[28:33] | -Lewis? -Lewis does not drink. | -路易斯 -路易斯不喝酒 |
[29:07] | It’s true, Lewis, what you said. | 路易斯 你说的话没错 |
[29:11] | There’s something in the woods and the water that we have lost in the city. | 丛林绿水之中的确是有我们城市中丧失了的东西存在 |
[29:16] | We didn’t lose it… | 不是丧失 |
[29:18] | …just sold it. | 是把它给卖了 |
[29:21] | Well, I’ll say one thing for the system. | 我就说说体制问题 |
[29:24] | The system did produce the air mattress. | 体制的确给我们带来了气垫床 |
[29:27] | Or as it’s better known among we camping types… | 对我们露营人士来说这种东西名头更响的是叫 |
[29:30] | …the instant broad. | “快娼” |
[29:35] | And if you fellas will excuse me, I’m gonna go be mean to my air mattress. | 希望各位别见怪 我现在要对我的”气垫床”作些坏事了 |
[29:41] | I do baptize thee, now in the name of modern technology. | 吾现在宣布 以现代科技之名 为你受洗 |
[29:45] | How sweet, oh, yeah. | 真是幸福 |
[29:47] | Some idea. | 好主意 |
[29:58] | Lewis? | 路易斯 |
[30:00] | Does he think he is Tarzan or what? | 他难道以为自己是泰山么 |
[30:10] | He knows the woods though, he really does. | 但他确实了解森林 |
[30:13] | -He does. -Not really. | -确实如此 -不见得 |
[30:15] | He learned them, he doesn’t feel them, that’s Lewis’ problem. | 他了解过森林但却也不能感受出来 这就是路易斯的问题 |
[30:18] | He wants to be one with nature, and he can’t hack it. | 他想与自然融合一体 但却总做不到 |
[30:21] | This is a hell of a time to be telling us that. | 现在说这个不是时候吧 |
[30:40] | Jesus. Lewis, you scared the shit out of me. | 天哪 路易斯 你吓到我了 |
[30:44] | Oh, what was it, Lewis? | 路易斯 是什么人 |
[30:51] | I don’t know, I thought I heard something. | 不知道 我似乎听到了什么 |
[30:53] | Something or someone? | 是人还是物 |
[30:58] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[31:13] | Good night, Lewis. | 晚安 路易斯 |
[31:16] | Good night, Drew. | 晚安 德鲁 |
[31:21] | I’m going to sleep. | 我去睡了 |
[31:28] | Night has fallen… | 夜幕降临 |
[31:30] | …and there’s nothing we can do about it. | 我们无能为力 |
[31:35] | I had my first wet dream in a sleeping bag. | 我第一次梦遗就是在睡袋里面睡的时候发生的 |
[31:38] | -How was it? -Great. | -感觉如何 -很棒 |
[31:42] | -There’s no repeating it. -Never mind. | -算了 我不想说 -没关系 |
[31:52] | No matter what disaster may occur in other parts of the world… | 不管世界其他地方会发生什么灾难 |
[32:00] | …or what petty little problems arise in Atlanta… | 或者亚特兰大出了什么小情况 |
[32:06] | …no one can find us up here. | 也没人会在这找到我们 |
[32:15] | Good night, Lewis. | 晚安 路易斯 |
[35:23] | Goddamn it. | 见鬼 |
[35:32] | Hey, Bobby, look what came out of the forest. | 波比 看森林里出来了什么人物 |
[35:35] | Uh-huh. | 嗯哼 |
[35:37] | Get a shot, Ed? | 埃德 射杀到什么没有 |
[35:40] | Hell, sometimes a man can hunt for three years… | 见鬼了 不过有时一个猎人能狩猎三年 |
[35:44] | …never get a shot. Isn’t that right, Lewis? | 也往往什么都猎杀不到 对不对 路易斯 |
[35:46] | Right. | 对 |
[35:47] | I don’t understand how anyone could shoot an animal. | 我就不明白人怎么会去射杀动物 |
[35:50] | Some people never can, Drew. | 有些人是永远杀不到的 德鲁 |
[35:53] | Hell, I’ve known tournament archers, damn good shots. | 我见过些锦标赛射击选手 准头好得很 |
[35:55] | -Lewis? -Never out of the five ring. | 打靶子从来没失过手 |
[35:58] | Draw down on a live animal, and they get buck ager. | 而见到活生生的动物 却紧张兴奋 准头全无 |
[36:02] | What the hell’s that? | 那是什么原因 |
[36:04] | Loss of control, psychological. | 心理上控制不住 |
[36:07] | Who gives a shit? | 谁理会这个 |
[36:10] | You take that chubby boy with you today, okay? | 今天胖家伙跟你 行不 |
[36:23] | Hope to God we can get off this river today. | 希望上帝保佑我们 今天就能渡了这河 |
[36:25] | Don’t get too far ahead now. | 别走得太前 |
[36:26] | No, we’ll be taking it slow. | 没 我们会慢点的 |
[36:32] | Easy, easy, my man. | 放松点 慢来 伙计 |
[36:34] | I got eaten alive last night. | 昨晚被蚊子咬死了 我身上全是包 |
[36:36] | -My bites have got bites. -Robert? | -我身上全是包 -罗伯特 |
[36:38] | -I’m a salesman, Ed. -Robert? | -我简直像在卖血 埃德 -罗伯特 |
[36:40] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[36:43] | I’m not mad at you, Ed. | 埃德 我不是发你火 |
[36:44] | Just do me a favor, don’t holler at me. | 只不过你要帮我个忙 别冲我抱怨 |
[36:46] | I’m not used to being hollered at. | 我不习惯 |
[36:48] | Damn friend of yours screamed at me all day long yesterday. | 你那个朋友昨天冲我大叫了整天 |
[36:51] | Paddle, you son of a bitch. | 摇浆吧 大哥 |
[37:46] | Look. | 看 |
[38:02] | What in the hell are Lewis and Drew doing up there anyway? | 路易斯和德鲁在那边是干啥啊 |
[38:06] | Probably doing the same thing we are. | 也许跟我们一样 |
[38:29] | Bobby? | 波比 |
[38:54] | How goes it? | 两位好啊 |
[39:01] | What the hell you think you’re doing? | 你们以为自己是在这里干什么 |
[39:06] | Heading down river. | 顺流而下 |
[39:09] | Little canoe trip. | 玩划艇 |
[39:11] | -Heading for Aintry. -Aintry? | -往安特利方向去 -安特利 |
[39:14] | Sure, this river only runs one way, captain. | 当然 伙计 这条河流也只有那一个方向走吧 |
[39:16] | Haven’t you heard? | 难道你没听说过 |
[39:18] | You ain’t never gonna get down to Aintry. | 你们到不了安特利的 |
[39:22] | -Well… -Why not? | -嗯 -为何 |
[39:24] | Because this river don’t go to Aintry. | 因为这条河流不通向安特利 |
[39:29] | You done taken the wrong turn. | 你们来错地儿了 |
[39:32] | See, this here river don’t go nowhere near Aintry. | 这条河流直下离安特利差十万八千里了 |
[39:40] | Where does it go, then? | 那它通往哪处 |
[39:50] | Boy, you are lost, ain’t you? | 小子 你们敢情是迷路了吧 |
[39:51] | Well, hell, I guess this river comes out somewhere, don’t it? | 这条河流总有尽头吧 |
[39:54] | That’s where we’re going, somewhere. | 那我们就往那儿去 |
[39:57] | Look, we don’t want any trouble here. | 我们不想惹麻烦 |
[39:59] | If you two gentlemen have a still near here, | 若是两位大哥身上有这儿的地图什么的 |
[40:01] | that’s fine with us. | 那我俩可要谢谢大恩 |
[40:02] | Why, sure. We’d never tell anybody where it is. | 这是当然 我们也不会对外人透露 |
[40:05] | You know something? You’re right, we’re lost. | 你说得没错 我们的确是迷了路 |
[40:08] | -We don’t know where in the hell we are. -A still? | -我们现在对自己身处何方一点概念都没有 -地图 |
[40:10] | Right, yeah, you’re making some whiskey up here. | 对啊 看你们就像造酒的 |
[40:14] | We’ll buy some from you, we could use it. | 我们买点也成吧 能用得着的嘛 |
[40:16] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你知道自己在说什么话不 |
[40:18] | We don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我们不知道你指哪方面 |
[40:20] | You said something about whiskey. Ain’t that what you said? | 不 你刚才说了酒 不是你说的吗 |
[40:23] | Didn’t you said we was making whiskey? | 你说我们在造酒 |
[40:25] | We don’t know what you’re doing, and we don’t care. | 你们在这干些什么勾当我们不知道 也不想理会 |
[40:28] | That’s none of our business. | 那不关我们的事 |
[40:29] | That’s right, none of your goddamn business. | 没错 是不管你们的事 |
[40:32] | We’ve got quite a long journey ahead of us, we’ll just… | 我们还有很长的路走 俩位 |
[40:35] | -Hold it. -Jesus. | -且慢 -天哪 |
[40:36] | You ain’t going no damn where. | 你们哪都别想去 |
[40:41] | This is ridiculous. | 这未免太荒谬了吧 |
[40:43] | -Excuse me. -Hold it. | -不好意思 -站住 |
[40:44] | Or I’ll blow your guts out all over these woods. | 不然就让你脑浆涂地 |
[40:51] | Wait, gentlemen, we can talk this thing over. | 俩位 我们可以商量一下吧 |
[40:54] | What is it you require of us? | 你们想从我们身上获得什么啊 |
[40:55] | Well, we require that you get your goddamn ass up in them woods right now. | 我们只想你们现在乖乖待在森林里 |
[41:00] | All right, look. | 好 听着 |
[41:01] | You get up there now. | 马上上去 |
[41:02] | Okay, all right. | 好 行 |
[41:04] | -Get up there. -All right. | -上去 -好 |
[41:06] | Faster, boy. | 快点 小子 |
[41:08] | -Move that ass. -Take it easy with that weapon. | -动起来 -小心点枪 |
[41:10] | You, too, shut up. | 你们俩闭嘴 |
[41:12] | -Come on. Right on back here. -Okay. | -快点 行了 这后面 -好的 |
[41:14] | What’s the trouble here? | 到底是什么事 |
[41:15] | -Oh, you in trouble. -Just don’t argue with them, Ed. | -你才有事 -埃德 别跟他们吵了 别吵 |
[41:18] | -See that sapling over yonder? -You heard him. | -看到那边的小树了吗 -你听到了吧 |
[41:22] | Back up against that. | 背靠那站着 |
[41:24] | Is this a matter of money? You gentlemen… | 你们是不是想要钱 俩位 |
[41:26] | If we want money, we’ll take your money. Back up against the tree. | 我们要钱的话 早就动手拿了 |
[41:29] | -Put your back against it. -Back against it. | -背靠着树 -我已经紧紧靠住了 |
[41:32] | All right, stay just there. Now be still. | 站在那儿 动都别动 |
[41:34] | Be real still. | 千万不要 |
[41:37] | If he tries that again, shoot that one there. | 他再这样乱动 给那边那个一枪 |
[41:39] | I’ll blow his goddamn balls off. | 我一枪把他的小鸡鸡轰下来 |
[41:42] | -Now, boy… -You ain’t going anywhere, big boy. | -小子 -别以为自己块头大 |
[41:45] | Be still, now. | 现在别再动了 |
[42:00] | Now, let’s you just drop them pants. | 现在 你给我脱下裤子 |
[42:04] | -Drop? -Just take them right off. | -脱掉 -脱掉 |
[42:08] | -I mean, what’s this all about? -Don’t say anything, just do it. | -你们这都是要干啥 -别说话 做事就是 |
[42:12] | Just drop them, boy. | 小子 脱吧 |
[42:17] | You ever had your balls cut off, you fucking ape? | “大人猿”你的小弟没被切过吧 |
[42:21] | Lord. | 主啊 |
[42:24] | Lookie there. | 看啊 |
[42:26] | That’s sharp. I bet it’d shave a hair. | 好硬的毛 他肯定经常刮 |
[42:28] | Why don’t you try it and see? | 你不如试试看 |
[42:30] | Lord… Lord, deliver us from all… | 主啊 路易斯 快来啊 |
[42:37] | Pull off that little old bitty shirt there too. | 把你的小甜甜衬衫也给脱下 |
[42:46] | -Is he bleeding? -He bled. | -他流血了吧 -他在流血 |
[42:52] | Them panties, take them off. | 还有内裤 脱下 |
[43:15] | Get up. | 起来 |
[43:16] | Get up, boy. | 起来 小子 |
[43:18] | Come on, get on up there. | 起来啊 上去上面 |
[43:24] | No, no, no. | 不 不 |
[43:28] | Oh, no. Don’t. Don’t. | 噢 不 不 |
[43:31] | -Don’t. -Hey, boy. | -不要 -嘿 小子 |
[43:33] | -No.-You look just like a hog. | -来吧 -你看起来像一只小猪 |
[43:35] | -No, don’t, don’t. -Just like a hog. Come here, piggy. | -不要 -跟个猪一样 过来 猪仔 |
[43:37] | -No. -Come here, piggy, piggy, piggy. | -不 -来这 猪仔 猪仔 猪仔 |
[43:39] | Come on. Come on, piggy. Come on, piggy. | 来 猪仔 来 |
[43:42] | Come on, piggy, give me a ride. A ride. | 来 猪仔 给我骑 背我 |
[43:46] | Hey, boy, get up and give me a ride. | 小子 起来给我骑 |
[43:47] | All right. All right.Get up and give me a ride, boy. | 起来背我 小子 行了 |
[43:50] | -All right. -Get up! | 好 起来 |
[43:52] | -All right. -Get up there! | -好的 -到这来 |
[43:58] | No, no. | 不 不要 |
[44:00] | -Get going. Get going. -No, no. | -快来 快来 -不 不 |
[44:02] | -Come on. -No. | -来吧 -不 |
[44:03] | -Come on. -No. No. | -来吧 -不 不 |
[44:06] | -No. No. No. -Come on. | -不 不 不 -来吧 |
[44:16] | Looks like we got us a sow here instead of a boar. | 看来这是头母猪 不是公的 |
[44:21] | Don’t. | 别 |
[44:23] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[44:25] | Don’t, don’t. | 不要 不要 |
[44:28] | What’s the matter, boy? | 小子 怎么了 |
[44:30] | I bet you can squeal. | 你应该会叫的吧 |
[44:32] | I bet you can squeal like a pig. | 像猪那样 |
[44:34] | Go ahead, squeal. Squeal, now. Squeal. | 叫吧 给我叫 叫 |
[44:39] | Squeal louder. | 大声喊 |
[44:42] | Louder. | 再大声点 |
[44:44] | Louder! | 再大声点 |
[44:47] | Louder! | 再大声点 |
[44:48] | Louder. Get down now, boy. | 再大声点 现在给我趴下 |
[44:50] | Louder! Louder. | 大声点 大声点 |
[44:52] | All right, get them britches down. Just there. | 趴下 再把裤子脱下 就是这样 |
[44:56] | Don’t | 不要 |
[44:58] | You can do better than that. You can do better than that. | 你不止这能耐 小子 |
[45:00] | Come on, squeal. Squeal. | 来啊 叫 叫 |
[46:49] | What you wanna do with him? | 你想拿他怎样 |
[46:51] | He got a real pretty mouth, ain’t he? | 他嘴巴样子不错 是不是 |
[46:55] | That’s the truth. | 那倒是真的 |
[47:03] | You’re gonna do some praying for me, boy. | 小子 给我作”祈祷”吧 |
[47:06] | And you better pray good. | 要好好”祈祷”哦 |
[47:15] | Here, hold that on him. | 来 帮我拿枪指着他 |
[47:19] | Ugh! | 额 |
[47:34] | You better run, you son of a bitch! | 你小子最好别逃跑 |
[48:50] | Can’t we do anything for him? | 我们就不救他 |
[48:53] | No. It’s a center shot. | 救不了了 正中要害 |
[48:58] | I thought they’d surely kill us. | 我看他们一定发誓要杀了我们 |
[49:02] | They would have. | 没错 |
[49:06] | They would have for sure. | 应该是 |
[49:11] | What we gonna do with him? | 我们拿他怎办 |
[49:17] | There’s not but one thing to do. | 只有一样选择 |
[49:21] | Take the body down to Aintry. | 把尸体一同带去安特利 |
[49:23] | Turn it over to the highway patrol. | 交给高速路上的巡逻警察 跟他们交待事情发生的来龙去脉 |
[49:26] | Tell them what happened. | 告诉他发生了什么事 |
[49:30] | Tell them what exactly? | 怎么说 |
[49:37] | Just what happened. | 事情怎样就怎么说 |
[49:40] | This is justifiable homicide if anything is. | 我们这是正当防卫杀人 |
[49:43] | They were… | 他们 |
[49:45] | They were sexually assaulting two members of our party at gunpoint. | 他们用枪指着我们俩同伴对他们进行性侵犯 |
[49:50] | Like you said, there was nothing else we could do. | 正如你所说 我们别无选择 |
[49:54] | Is he alive? | 他还活着 |
[50:00] | Not now. | 现在不是 |
[50:07] | Well, let’s get our heads together. | 我们来商量下 |
[50:09] | Come on, now, let’s not do anything foolish. | 快 不要再做傻事了 |
[50:17] | Anybody know anything about the law? | 有人对法律有了解吗 |
[50:27] | Well, look, l… | 我 |
[50:29] | I was on jury duty once. | 我曾经做过一次陪审员 |
[50:35] | It wasn’t a murder trial. | 不过当时并不是谋杀指控 |
[50:39] | Murder trial? | 谋杀指控 |
[50:42] | I don’t know the technical word for it, Drew, but I know this | 我不知道你那学术名词怎么解 但我知道这个 |
[50:46] | You take this man and turn him over to the sheriff, | 你把这尸体交给治安官 |
[50:48] | there’s gonna be a trial all right. | 就会有对你的审判 |
[50:50] | Trial by jury. | 有陪审团的审判 |
[50:55] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[50:57] | We killed a man, Drew. | 德鲁 我们杀了人 |
[51:00] | Shot him in the back. | 从背后一箭射入 |
[51:02] | A mountain man. | 是个山里人 |
[51:05] | Cracker. | 伐木者 |
[51:08] | Gives us something to consider. | 这我们就要讨论讨论了 |
[51:12] | All right, consider it. We’re listening. | 那讨论吧 我们在听 |
[51:17] | Shit, all these people are related. | 见鬼 这些人都有亲戚 |
[51:20] | I’ll be goddamned if I wanna come back here… | 要是回去接受这人的阿姨叔父之类的指控 |
[51:22] | …and stand trial with his aunt and his uncle. | 那我还不死定 |
[51:24] | Maybe his mama and his daddy sitting in the jury box. | 甚至他爸爸妈妈可能就坐在陪审席 |
[51:28] | What do you think, Bobby? | 波比 你认为呢 |
[51:40] | How about you, Ed? | 埃德 你呢 |
[51:44] | I don’t know, I really don’t know. | 我不知道 我真的没有丝毫概念 |
[51:47] | Now, you listen, Lewis. | 你听好了 路易斯 我不知道你现在脑中想什么 |
[51:49] | I don’t know what you got in mind, but if you try to conceal this body… | 但如果你要把尸体随便一扔隐藏此事 |
[51:53] | …you’re setting yourself up for a murder charge. | 我跟你说 那就真的会被控谋杀 |
[51:55] | Now, that much law I do know! | 关于法律我就知道那么多 |
[52:01] | This ain’t one of your fucking games! | 这不是你该玩的游戏 |
[52:06] | You killed somebody. | 你现在是杀了人 |
[52:08] | There he is! | 他就躺在那儿 |
[52:10] | I see him, Drew. | 我见到了 德鲁 |
[52:13] | That’s right, I killed somebody. | 没错 我是杀了人 |
[52:17] | But you’re wrong if you don’t see this as a game. | 但若你不把这看成游戏那就大错特错 |
[52:21] | -Lewis. -Now, you listen, Ed! | -路易斯 -你听好了 埃德 |
[52:24] | Damn it, we can get out of this thing without any questions asked. | 妈的 我们能从这事脱身 这是不用丝毫怀疑的 |
[52:28] | We get connected up with that body and the law… | 我们要是与这尸体和法律纠缠住了 |
[52:32] | This thing’s gonna be hanging over us the rest of our lives. | 那我们往后一生就都抖不下这个包袱 |
[52:36] | We gotta get rid of that guy. | 我们得把这家伙给解决了 |
[52:39] | Just how are you gonna do that, Lewis? Where? | 路易斯 那你要怎么个解决 到哪解决 |
[52:44] | Anywhere. | 随便哪处 |
[52:51] | Everywhere. | 到处可藏 |
[53:00] | Nowhere. | 当然也可说无处可藏 |
[53:03] | How do you know that other guy hasn’t already gone for the police? | 你怎么知道另一个家伙现在没已经把警察叫来了 |
[53:08] | Well, what in the hell is he gonna tell them, Drew? | 德鲁 他该怎么跟警察说 |
[53:11] | What he did to Bobby? | 他对波比所做的恶行吗 |
[53:20] | Why couldn’t he go get some other mountain men? | 他就不会另外去找个山里人来吗 |
[53:23] | Now, why isn’t he gonna do that? | 你说他有什么理由不会这样做 |
[53:25] | You look around you, Lewis. | 路易斯 你看看周围 |
[53:29] | He could be out there anywhere, watching us right now. | 他现在可能就在附近看着我们 |
[53:32] | We ain’t gonna be so hard to follow dragging a corpse. | 拖着具尸体 很容易就可以追踪到我们的 |
[53:40] | You let me worry about that, Drew. | 德鲁 你这么一说倒让我担心起这点来了 |
[53:44] | You let me take care of that. | 你让我来搞定这个 |
[53:46] | You know what’s gonna be here? Right here? | 知道这里是什么地方吗 就是这里 |
[53:50] | A lake. As far as you can see. | 一个湖 你所能看见的地方都是 |
[53:54] | Hundreds of feet deep. | 数百英尺深 |
[53:56] | Hundreds of feet deep. | 数百英尺 |
[53:59] | Did you ever look out over a lake… | 你有没有试过去搜寻湖底 |
[54:02] | …think about something buried underneath it? | 认为会有人把东西埋藏在下面的 |
[54:05] | Buried underneath it. | 埋藏在湖底 |
[54:10] | Man, that’s about as buried as you can get. | 埋得那么深的东西你还想过取回吗 |
[54:14] | Well, I am telling you, Lewis. | 路易斯 我先说明 |
[54:17] | -I don’t want any part of it. -Well, you are part of it! | -我不参与任何一部分 -你已经是这事的一部分了 |
[54:21] | It is a matter of the law! | 这事关法律 |
[54:25] | The law? | 法律 |
[54:26] | Ha! The law? | 法律 |
[54:28] | What law? | 什么法律 |
[54:33] | Where’s the law, Drew? Huh? | 德鲁 法律在哪 |
[54:39] | You believe in democracy, don’t you? | 你信民主对吧 |
[54:43] | Yes, I do. | 是的 我信 |
[54:45] | Well, then, we’ll take a vote. | 那我们就投票决定 |
[54:51] | And I’ll stand by it. | 结果如何我都会遵从 |
[54:54] | And so will you. | 你也该如此 |
[55:01] | What do you say, Bobby? | 波比 你怎么说 |
[55:04] | Let’s bury him. | 埋了他吧 |
[55:09] | I don’t want this getting around. | 我不想这事传开 |
[55:12] | Okay? | 行不行 |
[55:15] | Okay? | 行不行 |
[55:19] | It’s up to you, Ed. | 看你了 埃德 |
[55:21] | It’s all up to you, Ed. | 一切在你决定 埃德 |
[55:33] | Now, just think of what you’re doing, Ed. | 埃德 想想自己现在在做着什么 |
[55:36] | For God’s sake. | 拜托 |
[55:39] | You got a wife. | 你有妻 |
[55:41] | You got a child. | 有儿 |
[55:43] | You’re not involved in this. | 你没牵扯进这事 |
[55:47] | Think about your family, Ed. | 埃德 想想你的家庭 |
[55:49] | This may be the most important decision of your whole life, Ed. | 埃德 这大概会是你人生中作出的最最重要的决定 |
[55:52] | Yes. | 是 |
[55:55] | There’s no way we can change this. | 我们没能力改变这一切 |
[55:59] | There’s no way we can change what happened to Bobby. | 在波比身上发生的事我们无法挽回 |
[56:03] | We gotta do the right thing. | 但我们事情要做对 |
[56:04] | Ed, we’re gonna have to live with this. | 埃德 这决定将伴随我们往后一生啊 |
[56:07] | Right! | 行了 |
[56:13] | I’m with Lewis. | 我支持路易斯 |
[56:19] | All right. | 那好 |
[56:20] | Let’s get on with it then. | 然后我们继续 |
[1:00:21] | Lewis, let’s go. | 路易斯 我们走 |
[1:00:23] | Lewis. What’s the plan, Lewis? | 路易斯 接下来计划如何 |
[1:00:30] | Plan? | 计划 |
[1:00:32] | We just paddle on down to Aintry, get the cars and go home. | 我们继续摇橹直下到达安特利 拿回车子回家去 |
[1:00:48] | Put your jacket on, Drew. | 德鲁 穿上救生衣 |
[1:00:52] | Drew. | 德鲁 |
[1:00:58] | Put your life jacket on. | 把救生衣穿上 |
[1:01:25] | Drew, paddle. | 德鲁 摇浆 德鲁 |
[1:01:28] | Drew. | 德鲁 |
[1:01:44] | Drew? | 德鲁 |
[1:01:47] | Drew, what’s the matter? | 德鲁 你怎么了 |
[1:01:50] | Lewis, I’m gonna pull off to the side. | 路易斯 我要靠岸 |
[1:01:52] | -There’s something wrong. -No, go on! | -这好像有点不妥 -继续划 |
[1:01:55] | Drew, what is it? | 什么不对 |
[1:01:58] | -Don’t stop, Ed! -I’m gonna pull in. | -别停下 埃德 -我要靠岸 |
[1:02:01] | No don’t! | 走啊 |
[1:02:03] | -Drew! -Drew! | -继续划 -继续划 |
[1:02:05] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[1:02:07] | Ed, look out! | 小心 |
[1:03:34] | Lewis! Lewis. | 路易斯 路易斯 |
[1:03:43] | Bobby! | 波比 |
[1:03:48] | Christ! | 天哪 |
[1:03:56] | Lewis! | 路易斯 |
[1:04:06] | Lewis! | 路易斯 |
[1:04:23] | Lewis. | 路易斯 |
[1:04:28] | Where’s Drew? | 德鲁呢 |
[1:04:31] | My leg’s broke! | 我腿断了 |
[1:04:34] | Boys. | 哥们 |
[1:04:35] | Where’s Drew? | 德鲁哪去了 |
[1:04:38] | I’m taking roll call. | 点名 |
[1:04:42] | Lewis. | 路易斯 |
[1:04:45] | Lewis. | 路易斯 |
[1:04:47] | Drew was shot. | 德鲁被打中了 |
[1:04:51] | Something happened to him. | 他有事发生 |
[1:04:54] | What? | 什么 |
[1:04:56] | Drew was shot. | 德鲁被打中了 |
[1:05:00] | Shot? | 打中了 |
[1:05:12] | Lewis? | 路易斯 |
[1:05:13] | Don’t touch it! | 别碰它 |
[1:05:15] | Lewis? | 路易斯 |
[1:05:17] | Here, here. | 来 这边 |
[1:05:20] | -Hold him here. -I got… I got him. | -把他抬过去 -我接住他了 |
[1:05:22] | Hold on. Hold him here. | 坚持 |
[1:05:24] | Drew. | 德鲁 |
[1:05:26] | -Drew! -Drew! | -德鲁 -德鲁 |
[1:05:27] | -Drew! -Drew was shot! | 德鲁被打中了 |
[1:05:31] | Bobby, Drew was shot. | 波比 德鲁被打中了 |
[1:05:33] | Drew! Drew! | 德鲁 德鲁 |
[1:05:38] | Drew! | 德鲁 |
[1:05:41] | Drew! | 德鲁 |
[1:05:44] | Drew! | 德鲁 |
[1:05:47] | Drew! | 德鲁 |
[1:05:50] | Drew! | 德鲁 |
[1:05:53] | Drew! | 德鲁 |
[1:06:05] | Drew! | 德鲁 |
[1:06:09] | Drew. | 德鲁 |
[1:06:11] | Drew. | 德鲁 |
[1:06:16] | Drew? | 德鲁 |
[1:06:19] | Drew. | 德鲁 |
[1:06:25] | Ed? | 埃德 |
[1:06:27] | Ed. | 埃德 |
[1:06:30] | He was shot, Bobby. | 他被打中了 波比 |
[1:06:33] | Drew was shot. | 德鲁被打中了 |
[1:06:37] | Here’s his jacket. | 他的救生衣在这 |
[1:06:39] | He wasn’t wearing it. | 他没穿 |
[1:06:47] | Ed. | 埃德 |
[1:06:48] | Ed. | 埃德 |
[1:06:49] | Maybe Lewis is right. | 也许路易斯说得没错 |
[1:06:51] | Of course, he’s right! | 他当然是对的 |
[1:06:53] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:06:56] | Lewis. | 路易斯 |
[1:06:59] | You mean that other guy shot him? | 你是说那另一个人开枪打中了他 |
[1:07:01] | Did…? Did you see him? | 是不是 你看见他了 |
[1:07:04] | Drew was shot. | 德鲁被打中了 |
[1:07:06] | Ed. | 埃德 |
[1:07:08] | Lewis says, that other guy… | 路易斯说那另一个家伙 |
[1:07:12] | …that toothless bastard shot him. | 那个没牙怪物开枪打中了他 |
[1:07:17] | He’s right up there. | 他就在上面 |
[1:07:29] | He’s gonna try and kill us too. | 他也会尝试杀了我们的 |
[1:07:32] | If he killed Drew… | 他要是杀了德鲁 |
[1:07:34] | …he’s gonna have to kill us. | 就必然连我们也要干掉 |
[1:07:40] | Lewis. Lewis! | 路易斯 路易斯 |
[1:07:43] | Lewis, I’ll tell you what. | 路易斯 这样吧 |
[1:07:46] | Let’s… | 让我们 |
[1:07:47] | We’ll wait until dark, and we’ll put you in the bottom of the canoe… | 我们等到天黑 然后你躺在独木舟里面 |
[1:07:52] | …and we’ll sneak out of here. | 我们偷偷划离开这儿 |
[1:07:55] | -Okay, Ed? -Bobby, look at those rapids down there. | -好不好 埃德 -波比 你看那边的急流 |
[1:07:58] | -Look at those rapids. -Christ. | -看那急流 -老天 |
[1:08:02] | -Christ. -We can’t move out of here in the dark. | -上帝啊 -黑暗中我们走不过那儿的 |
[1:08:04] | Ed! | 埃德 |
[1:08:07] | We’re not… We’re not gonna move you, Lewis. | 我们不搬动你的好 路易斯 |
[1:08:12] | Lewis, we’re trapped in this gorge. | 路易斯 我们困在这峡谷之中了 |
[1:08:15] | Ed? | 埃德 |
[1:08:17] | -Ed. -Lewis. | -埃德 -路易斯 |
[1:08:19] | -Ed. -What are we gonna do, Lewis? | -埃德 -现在该怎么办 路易斯 |
[1:08:22] | You’re the guy with the answers. What the hell do we do now? | 你是主意最多的 我们现在该怎么做 |
[1:08:28] | Now you get to play the game. | 现在该你来玩这游戏了 |
[1:08:34] | You’re ruined! | 你这该死的 |
[1:08:36] | Lewis, you’re ruined! | 路易斯 你让我们绝望了 |
[1:08:43] | Ed. | 埃德 |
[1:08:46] | Ed. | 埃德 |
[1:08:47] | Ed, listen. | 埃德 听着 |
[1:08:49] | He’s hurt bad, isn’t he? | 他受伤很重 |
[1:08:51] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[1:08:55] | The guy must know exactly where we are. | 那家伙一定知道我们的确切位置 |
[1:09:00] | Well, if he knows where we are… | 他要是知道我们在哪 |
[1:09:05] | …then we sure as hell know where he’s gonna be. | 那我们反过来也必然知道他会到哪 |
[1:09:10] | Right up there. | 就是那上面 |
[1:10:46] | Christ. | 天哪 |
[1:10:48] | What a view. | 我们该怎么做 |
[1:11:16] | Goddamn it! | 妈的 |
[1:11:18] | You’ll never get out of this gorge alive! | 你绝对不会活着走出这峡谷 |
[1:11:21] | Goddamn it. | 妈的 |
[1:11:30] | Pull… Pull yourself together. | 集中力量 |
[1:11:32] | It’s okay. | 好了 |
[1:15:25] | Release. | 放箭啊 |
[1:17:03] | No. | 不 |
[1:17:08] | No. | 不 |
[1:20:56] | Ah! | 哈 |
[1:21:36] | Ed. | 埃德 |
[1:21:39] | I don’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[1:21:41] | You… You did it, Ed. | 你 你成功了 埃德 |
[1:21:45] | You killed him. | 你干掉了他 |
[1:21:47] | Good. | 好样的 |
[1:21:49] | Good. Lewis… | 好样的 路易斯 |
[1:21:50] | Lewis had a bad night. | 路易斯熬了一整个晚上 |
[1:21:52] | More than once I thought he’d die. | 我还不止一次以为他死了 |
[1:22:00] | You did it, Ed. That’s good. | 你成功了 埃德 太棒了 |
[1:22:04] | You sure it’s him? | 你确定是他 |
[1:22:07] | That’s the guy with the gun, huh? | 是那拿枪的家伙 |
[1:22:10] | I think so. | 我想是 |
[1:22:14] | He wasn’t just some guy up there… | 不会是在那附近 |
[1:22:16] | Up there hunting or something? | 打猎的人 |
[1:22:18] | You tell me. | 你来告诉我 |
[1:23:37] | Ed. | 埃德 |
[1:24:15] | Was he shot? | 他是被枪击中了么 |
[1:24:21] | What about here? What about right there? | 这呢 那右边呢 |
[1:24:24] | Could have been a rock. | 也许不过是被石头撞了 |
[1:24:35] | What are you gonna do with Drew? | 你打算怎么处置德鲁 |
[1:24:39] | If… If a bullet made this, there are people who can tell. | 要是这是子弹造成的 总有人判断得出来 |
[1:24:45] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[1:24:47] | There’s no end to it. | 这事永远没有尽头 |
[1:25:32] | I didn’t really know him. | 我其实认识他不深 |
[1:25:37] | Drew was… | 德鲁对他太太 |
[1:25:40] | …a good husband… | 琳达来说 |
[1:25:42] | …to his wife Linda. | 是个好丈夫 |
[1:25:46] | And… | 并且 |
[1:25:48] | …you’re a wonderful father to your boys, Drew. | 德鲁 对孩子吉米还有比利来说 |
[1:25:53] | Jimmy and Billy Ray. | 又是个好父亲 |
[1:25:57] | And if… | 要是 |
[1:26:00] | …we come through this, I promise… | 我们能熬过这一关 我发誓 |
[1:26:03] | …to do all I can for them. | 会尽我所能为他们做任何事 |
[1:26:14] | He was the best of us. | 他是我们中最好的人 |
[1:26:18] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[1:27:15] | Christ. Look at that. God help us. | 天哪 看来真要上帝搭救了 |
[1:29:17] | Bobby? | 波比 |
[1:29:20] | Bobby. | 波比 |
[1:29:29] | We made it. | 我们成功了 |
[1:29:31] | We made it, Ed. | 我们成功了 埃德 |
[1:29:35] | We made it. | 我们成功了 |
[1:29:38] | We’re back, Ed. | 埃德 我们回来了 |
[1:29:42] | Lewis. We gotta get Lewis to a doctor. | 我们得去给路易斯找个医生 |
[1:29:45] | -Right, Ed. Right. -Gotta get Lewis to a doctor. | -没错 埃德 -要快去给路易斯找医生 |
[1:29:48] | -Right. -Bobby. | -对 -波比 |
[1:29:50] | -Lewis. -Bobby. | -路易斯 -波比 |
[1:29:51] | We’re back. | 我们回来了 |
[1:29:53] | -We made it. -Everything… Everything happened… | -成功了 -这里发生的 |
[1:29:55] | Bobby, listen. Everything happened right here. | 波比 听好 这里发生的这一切 |
[1:29:57] | Everything happened right here. Lewis… | 在这里发生的一切事情 |
[1:30:00] | Lewis broke his leg in those rapids there, | 路易斯是在那边的急流里摔断了腿的 |
[1:30:02] | and Drew drowned here. | 德鲁在这片地方溺水而亡 |
[1:30:04] | No, no, Ed. | 不 不 埃德 |
[1:30:05] | -No, nothing happened here. -Bobby, listen to me! | -不 这里没事发生 -波比 你听我说 |
[1:30:08] | We got to stop them from looking up river. | 我们不能让他们去搜寻河流 |
[1:30:11] | It’s important that we… We get together on this thing. | 我们要在这事上口供一致 这很重要 |
[1:30:14] | You understand? | 你明白没有 |
[1:30:17] | I understand, Ed. I understand. | 我明白 埃德 我明白 |
[1:30:20] | That’s right. That’s right, Lewis. That’s our story. | 对 没错 路易斯 这是我们的故事 |
[1:30:23] | Lewis, we’re back. | 路易斯 我们回来了 |
[1:30:30] | -It’s all right. -We’ll get Lewis to a doctor. | -没事的 -去给路易斯找个医生 |
[1:30:33] | All right, Ed. | 好 埃德 |
[1:30:36] | All right. | 好 |
[1:30:40] | We’ll find a place to put him. | 我们得先找个地方救他 |
[1:30:45] | We’re not out of this yet. | 还没算结束呢 |
[1:33:23] | They… They brought the cars. | 他们把车子带来了 |
[1:33:33] | You come for the cars, sir? | 你是来取车子的吧 先生 |
[1:33:36] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:33:38] | Now, uh… | 现在 哦 |
[1:33:41] | Do you have a phone? | 你有没有电话 |
[1:33:43] | Phone? | 电话 |
[1:33:45] | Telephone? | 电话 |
[1:33:47] | Yes, sir. | 有的 先生 |
[1:33:52] | You’re gonna be all right. | 你很快就没事的 |
[1:33:54] | What in the world happened to you guys? | 你们到底发生了什么事 |
[1:33:57] | Drew Ballinger. | 德鲁·波林尔 |
[1:33:59] | B-A-L-L-l-N-G-E-R B-A-L-L-l-N-G-E-R. | |
[1:34:01] | -Did you look for him? -A long time. | -你们有没有试过搜寻他的尸体 -我们找了很久 |
[1:34:05] | Could you show us where it happened? | 能指点我们发生事故的地点吧 |
[1:34:19] | How did you manage to shoot yourself with your own arrow? | 怎么自己的箭会伤着了自己 |
[1:34:23] | Didn’t think that could be done. | 想不通 |
[1:34:26] | This is nice. | 很温暖 |
[1:34:29] | What’s that? | 什么很温暖 |
[1:34:33] | Oh… | 噢 |
[1:34:37] | Chromium, paper tissues… | 铬 纸巾 |
[1:34:40] | …hot water, that’s nice. | 热水 一切都很温暖 |
[1:34:43] | You falling asleep? | 你睡着了 |
[1:34:47] | Don’t forget to phone your wife, now. Let her know how you are. | 别忘了给你妻子打个电话 让她知道你的情况 |
[1:34:50] | Yes, l… I will. Thank you. | 好 我会的 谢谢 |
[1:35:04] | You see, you can never mix it up. | 你看你不能把它们混在一起 |
[1:35:17] | Oh, hello. Come on in. | 哈罗 快请进 |
[1:35:21] | If you eat too much, you won’t… | 如果你吃太多 你就不能 |
[1:35:25] | We saved you a seat. | 我们给你留了个位置 |
[1:35:34] | Do you feel like eating something? | 要不要吃点什么 |
[1:35:38] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[1:35:43] | Some corn? | 来点玉米吧 |
[1:35:49] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[1:36:01] | Would you like some peas? | 要不要吃点豌豆 |
[1:36:32] | This corn is special, isn’t it? | 玉米口味很特别吧 |
[1:36:34] | Boy, this corn. I love good corn. | 我生下来到长大就喜欢吃玉米 |
[1:36:38] | We need that big cucumber I got out of the garden last night. | 早知道就把昨晚在菜园摘下的黄瓜带来 |
[1:36:43] | -You know how long it was? -Tell me. | -你知道那黄瓜多长 -告诉我 |
[1:36:45] | Twelve and a half inches long | 12 5英寸 |
[1:36:48] | Then I measured it around, and it’s 10 and a half around. | 我昨晚量了一下 它的周长都有10 5英寸 |
[1:36:53] | That’s the darndest-looking cucumber you’ll ever see. | 绝对是你见过的黄瓜中最瞩目的 |
[1:36:59] | I tell you, I’ll send it over and let you see it if you doubt it. | 我跟你说 你要不信我改天带过来让你见个清楚 |
[1:37:03] | That cucumber is a terrapin. | 你有时还真是能说得天花乱坠 |
[1:37:08] | That’s mighty fine. | 那也许挺好 |
[1:37:12] | We can show you the place. | 我们可以指点你到那地方 |
[1:37:14] | Now, I know where you told me it was. | 我知道你说的地方在哪 |
[1:37:16] | Well, uh, we just wanna cooperate. | 我们只是想合作 |
[1:37:22] | You recognize that piece of canoe over there? | 你认得出那边那独木舟的碎片不 |
[1:37:24] | Well, we lost it. That could be it. | 我们丢了一只舟 可能是那只的 |
[1:37:28] | But you ain’t sure. | 你不确定 |
[1:37:29] | Yeah, I think so. But it’s kind of confusing. | 我想应该是 但现在我有点混乱 |
[1:37:31] | I’d think you’d recognize your own canoe. | 但我认为你该会认得出自己的小舟吧 |
[1:37:33] | I think that it must be the canoe. | 我觉得一定是那条小舟 |
[1:37:36] | I don’t know… | 我不确定 |
[1:37:39] | …who else might’ve had one up there. | 其它人可能去过那 |
[1:37:41] | Well, I’d… I’d appreciate it if you’d show me that spot. | 若是您能亲自带我们到事情发生的地点一趟那可真是感谢 |
[1:37:45] | Well, we could… Ed could take you right to the place. | 好 我们可以 埃德会带你们去的 |
[1:38:03] | Ed. Ed, we’re in trouble. | 埃德 我们麻烦大了 |
[1:38:07] | They don’t believe us. | 他们不信我们 |
[1:38:11] | What did you tell him, Bobby? | 你对他怎么说了 波比 |
[1:38:14] | What we agreed on. | 我们之前协定的故事 |
[1:38:18] | I heard you. I was in that room, Bobby. | 我听见你们说话了 我刚才在那房间里面 波比 |
[1:38:22] | What did you tell him? | 你到底跟他怎么说了 |
[1:38:25] | They found part of the green canoe, didn’t they, Bobby? | 他们发现了绿色小舟的残体 是不是 |
[1:38:28] | Upstream and you got scared. | 在上游 然后你害怕了 |
[1:38:31] | Didn’t you, Bobby? I know you. | 是不是 波比 我清楚你 |
[1:38:34] | You told him the truth, didn’t you, Bobby? | 你跟他说了真相是不是 |
[1:38:36] | -You told him the truth… -I didn’t do that! | -你跟他说了真相 -我没这么做 |
[1:38:45] | I told him… | 我告诉他们的 |
[1:38:47] | …like we said. | 就是我们之前说的 |
[1:38:50] | But I don’t think they believe me. | 但我不认为他信我 |
[1:38:54] | Ed, I think they found that other canoe… | 埃德 我看他们是在上游 比我们所说更上的地方 |
[1:38:57] | …upstream, above where we told them. | 找到那另一条小舟的 |
[1:39:07] | I never said that. | 我从没这么说过 |
[1:39:09] | Yes, you did. | 你有 |
[1:39:12] | -No, I didn’t. -I know damn well you did. | -不 我没说过 -你说过什么我记得清楚 |
[1:39:16] | -I know what I said.-Yeah, well, that’s a goddamn lie. | -我知道我说了什么 -很好 那是该死的假话 |
[1:39:20] | Sheriff, that ain’t what he said this morning. | 警长 他早上绝对不是这么说的 |
[1:39:23] | You tell me how a canoe can drift up river. | 你说说看 小舟怎么会自己逆流而上 |
[1:39:29] | Now, what about this? | 你看这怎么解释 |
[1:39:33] | Look, sheriff… | 警长 听着 |
[1:39:35] | …we’ve been through quite a lot. | 我们经历的事已经够多了 |
[1:39:37] | I don’t know what’s wrong with your man there. | 我不明白你的伙计是怎么回事 |
[1:39:41] | Mr. Queen’s got a brother-in-law back up in there somewhere. | 奎恩先生有个姐夫住在那上头 |
[1:39:47] | He took off hunting, a couple three days ago, and… | 他三天前外出打猎之后 |
[1:39:51] | …nobody’s heard from him since. | 没人再有过他的消息 |
[1:39:53] | And Mr. Queen thought maybe y’all… | 奎恩先生认为也许你们几个 |
[1:39:57] | …might have happened up on him somewhere. | 可能在那处凑巧碰见过他 |
[1:40:00] | Well, we didn’t. | 没见过 |
[1:40:02] | Don’t let them go. These boys is lying. | 别放他们跑了 这些小子在说谎 |
[1:40:08] | We got nothing to hold them for, Ortho. | 我们没权拘留他们 奥塞 |
[1:40:11] | We don’t have a thing. | 我们没有证据 |
[1:40:20] | Let’s just wait and see what comes out of the river. | 我们就等着瞧河里面能捞出什么来吧 |
[1:40:39] | That there’s the town hall. | 那里是市政厅 |
[1:40:42] | Right over there’s the old fire station. | 再远那处是老消防队 |
[1:40:45] | Played a lot of checkers over there, sure did. | 我在那下过很多次棋 |
[1:40:49] | All this land’s gonna be covered with water. | 但这一切景致很快就要被大水淹没了 |
[1:40:52] | Best thing ever happened to this town. | 这城镇最”幸运”的一次 |
[1:41:04] | We may have to stop just a minute for the church to get out of the way. | 我们看来要先等等了 等那搬迁的教堂先将路让开 |
[1:41:17] | Christ. | 老天 |
[1:41:32] | Doctor, how’s our boy? | 医生 我们的朋友怎么样了 |
[1:41:33] | Look, we’re doing everything we can for him. | 我们已经尽力而为 |
[1:41:36] | But there’s a chance he might lose that leg, | 不过大有可能他会失去那条腿 |
[1:41:38] | so take it easy on him, okay? | 好好安慰他 知道不 |
[1:41:40] | I’ll talk with you later. | 迟些再详谈 |
[1:41:49] | Officer. | 警官 |
[1:41:53] | Has he been awake yet? | 他醒来过吗 |
[1:41:54] | No, we’re still waiting for him to come around. | 没有 我们也在等他回复直觉 |
[1:42:05] | Lewis. | 路易斯 |
[1:42:07] | Lewis, listen, we had to change our story. | 路易斯 听好 我们的故事要稍做修改 |
[1:42:13] | Lewis. | 路易斯 |
[1:42:21] | How you feeling? | 觉得怎样了 |
[1:42:24] | Never better. | 好得不能再好 |
[1:42:32] | Did you hear me? | 听到了不 |
[1:42:34] | What happened on that last set of rapids? | 在那急流后段发生什么事了 |
[1:42:38] | I don’t remember nothing. | 我什么都记不起来 |
[1:42:43] | Nothing. | 一切都忘了 |
[1:42:56] | -Want me to drive Drew’s car back? -No. | -要我把德鲁的车子开回去吗 -不用 |
[1:42:58] | Talk to his wife? | 或者由我来跟他妻子说 |
[1:43:00] | I’ll do it, Bobby, thank you. | 我来就可以 波比 谢谢 |
[1:43:20] | Y’all about ready to leave? | 你们准备走了 |
[1:43:22] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:43:28] | The Griner boys brought these cars down to you from Orie, is that right? | 是格莱纳兄弟把这些车子从奥里给你们开过来的 对吧 |
[1:43:32] | Right. | 没错 |
[1:43:37] | Did you happen to see another man with them up there? | 你在那儿见到过有人跟他们一起吧 |
[1:43:43] | There was someone, wasn’t there? | 是不是还有别人 |
[1:43:46] | L… I think so, yes. | 好像是 对 |
[1:44:01] | Before you go, buddy… | 伙计 你走之前 我问你点事 |
[1:44:03] | …let me ask you something. | 让我问你些事 |
[1:44:08] | How come y’all ended up with four life jackets? | 你们最后怎么四件救生衣都在 |
[1:44:12] | Didn’t we have an extra one? | 我们是不是有多一件备用 |
[1:44:16] | No. | 没有 |
[1:44:20] | Drew wasn’t wearing his. | 是德鲁当时没穿救生衣 |
[1:44:24] | Well, how come he…? | 他为何不穿 |
[1:44:25] | He wasn’t wearing it? | 他没穿救生衣 |
[1:44:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:44:42] | Don’t ever do nothing like this again. | 别再做这种傻事 |
[1:44:48] | Don’t come back up here. | 别再回这里 |
[1:44:51] | You don’t have to worry about that, sheriff. | 警长 这点你不用担心 |
[1:44:56] | I’d kind of like to see this town die peaceful. | 我宁愿看着这个市镇平静消逝在人间 |
[1:45:02] | I hope Deputy Queen finds his brother-in-law. | 我也希望奎恩副警长能找到他姐夫 |
[1:45:05] | Oh… | 噢 |
[1:45:07] | …he’ll come in drunk probably. | 也许哪天他会喝得醉醺醺得冒出来 |
[1:45:51] | Goodbye, Ed. | 再见 埃德 |
[1:45:52] | Bye, Bobby. | 拜拜 波比 |
[1:45:54] | I don’t think I’ll see you for a while. | 恐怕有好一阵子见不到了 |
[1:47:18] | Hey, Charlie. | 嘿 查理 |
[1:47:22] | What you got there, guy? | 你拿着什么啊 孩子 |
[1:47:35] | No! | 不 |
[1:47:37] | Ed? | 埃德 |
[1:47:42] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[1:47:46] | It’s all right. | 没什么的 |
[1:47:48] | It’s all right. Shh. | 不会有事 |
[1:47:52] | Go to sleep. | 睡吧 |
[1:47:56] | Go to sleep. | 睡吧 |