英文名称:Deepwater Horizon
年代:2016
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Can I get everyone’s attention? | 大家请注意 |
[00:07] | Mr. Williams please rise. | 威廉先生 请举手 |
[00:10] | Please raise your right hand, sir. | 哪位是威廉先生 请您举手示意一下好吗 |
[00:13] | Do you solemnly swear that the testimony | 你是否能够郑重起誓 |
[00:15] | you’re about to give is the truth, the whole truth | 你将要陈述的事情 是千真万确 |
[00:18] | and nothing but the truth, so help you God? | 不带半点虚言的吗 |
[00:20] | Yes, sir. Thank you, sir. | – 是的 先生 – 谢谢您 |
[00:22] | Please, be seated. | 那么请坐吧 |
[00:27] | Mr. Williams, can you please give us | 威廉先生 你能尽你所能给我们再现 |
[00:29] | your best recollection of the event on the Deepwater Horizon? | 深水地平线钻井平台事故发生的经过吗 |
[00:34] | I was on the phone around 9:30 with my wife. | 大概晚上九点半的时候 我正在和我的妻子通话 |
[00:38] | That’s when I heard the hissing noise. | 突然听到”嘶嘶嘶”的声音 |
[00:42] | I hear the engines start to rev. | 紧接着便听到了引擎旋转的声音 |
[00:45] | The hissing turned into a full-blown roar. | “嘶嘶嘶”的声音也演变为洪水的咆哮声 |
[00:48] | Higher than I can even describe it. | 声音巨大到无法言喻 |
[00:50] | And within seconds, there was a huge explosion. | 顷刻间又发生了一场爆炸 |
[00:54] | Projectiles comin ‘ from everywhere. The heat was overwhelming. | 热浪从四面八方袭来 温度高到无法忍受 |
[01:00] | Can you please explain to me | 您能给我描述一下 |
[01:02] | how the Deepwater Horizon’s alarm system is set up? | 深水地平线的报警系统是如何设置的吗 |
[01:04] | 顶峰影业 分享传媒公司 倾情奉献 | |
[01:06] | The general alarm is set up | 常规报警功能是已经设置好的 |
[01:08] | to inform the entire rig of, number one, fire, | 用来预警可能存在的危险因素 最有可能的是火灾 |
[01:11] | number two, combustible gas, number three, toxic gas. | 其次 可燃气体 第三 有毒气体 |
[01:15] | Each condition has a distinct tone and a distinct visual light. | 不同意外发生时 报警系统会发出不同的警报声 同时发出不同的光 |
[01:20] | On the evening of April 20th did you hear | 在四月二十日的晚上 |
[01:23] | any one of those alarms on the Deepwater Horizon? | 您有听到过什么警报声吗 |
[01:26] | No, sir. | 没有 先生 |
[01:28] | Do you know why you never heard that alarm, sir? | 那您知道警报为什么没响吗 先生 |
[01:34] | Mr. Williams? | 威廉先生 |
[01:35] | Mr. Williams! | 威廉先生 |
[02:17] | Passing through 3,000 feet. | 深度已达三千英尺 |
[02:31] | Continuing down. | 继续下潜 |
[02:34] | Gonna stick to the north side of this so far. | 目前已经触到北侧 |
[02:37] | Scan on it. | 扫描 |
[02:50] | ‘Bout 500 foot of riser left. | 还剩约五百英尺 |
[02:54] | BOP’s in view. | 防喷器可见 |
[03:10] | How’s that wellhead surface looking? | 井口是什么样子 |
[03:13] | Minor corrosion. | 轻微腐蚀 |
[03:14] | Not much more than I’d expect on wellhead of this age. | 程度和我想象的差不多 |
[03:17] | All right, mark it. Bring her up. | 好的 标记一下 把它吊上来 |
[04:01] | I just had the craziest dream. | 我刚做了一个超级可怕的梦 |
[04:04] | Wow. | 哇 |
[04:06] | Wow? Was I in it? | 哇 我也在你的梦里吗 |
[04:09] | I was… No. | 我 没有 |
[04:11] | I was at a concert and then on the side of the stage | 我在参加一场音乐会 然后在舞台的边缘 |
[04:15] | there was this… | 那里 |
[04:17] | It was like a two-legged rabbit and… | 好像有一只 只有两条腿的兔子 |
[04:20] | I don’t know what part of that is more terrifying. | 我听不出来你这个梦有什么吓人的 |
[04:22] | Listen to me. Listen to me. | 听我说 听我说 |
[04:26] | I would move… | 只要我一动 |
[04:29] | And then it would mimic everything I was doing. | 那只兔子就会模仿我做同样的动作 |
[04:32] | Oh, don’t tell me anymore, because I know where this is going. | 哦 别再说了 因为我知道这是发生在什么地方的事情 |
[04:37] | – I think the rabbit was my… mother. – Mother. Yes. I know. | – 我觉得那只兔子是我的 – 母亲 嗯 知道了 |
[04:40] | Thank you. Now it’s my nightmare. | 谢谢 现在这成了我的噩梦了 |
[04:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:44] | It was hostile.- Okay. | 它充满了敌意 – 好了 |
[04:46] | It was a hostile rabbit.- Okay. | 它是只充满敌意的兔子 – 嗯 |
[04:48] | I got it. | 我知道了 |
[04:50] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[04:51] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[04:53] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[04:54] | That’s how you’re gonna leave me for 21 days and nights? | 未来21个日夜你就打算这样丢下我 |
[04:57] | I’m lettin’ you get your sleep. | 我只是想让你再睡会儿 |
[04:59] | Well, I need many other things than sleep. | 我更需要除了睡觉之外的其它东西 |
[05:02] | You have to promise not to bring up your mother, though. | 但是你得保证不要把你母亲也扯进来 |
[05:06] | All right? | 好吗 |
[05:08] | So you want the 30, the 60, or the 90-second love package? | 所以你是想要三十还是六十 还是九十秒的爱情大礼包 |
[05:14] | Honey, I’m gonna take the whole 90. | 亲爱的 我当然想要最大的 九十秒 |
[05:16] | Oh, the pressure! | 哦 压力好大 |
[05:19] | The pressure, the pressure, the pressure! | 压力 压力 压力 |
[05:23] | Gonna miss that laugh. | 我会想念你的笑脸 |
[05:25] | Gonna miss that mouth. – Aw. | 我会想念你的红唇 – 啊 |
[05:31] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[05:33] | Give me those eyes. | 看着我 |
[05:52] | Love you! | 爱你 |
[06:08] | This is not our deal, dude. | 你不能这样 伙计 |
[06:21] | All right. All right. | 好 真不错 |
[06:30] | You consistently overestimate your skills as a mechanic. | 你太高估你的技术了 还自以为能赶得上机修工人 |
[06:35] | What was that? | 你说什么 |
[06:38] | Let’s go, baby. | 走吧 宝贝儿 |
[06:39] | – Let me drive.- Mmm-mmm. | – 我来开车吧 – 不好 |
[06:41] | – Let me drive! – Nope. | – 让我来开 – 不行 |
[06:42] | – Let me drive.- Nope. | – 我来 – 不行 |
[06:46] | Pretty please? | 求你了 |
[06:48] | – Really wanna drive? – Yeah. | – 真的想开吗 – 是的 |
[06:49] | Then sell that piece of shit and get a Ducati. | 那你得先把你那破车卖了 再买辆杜卡迪 |
[07:03] | Loud. Bull in a china shop. | 大声点 莽撞的家伙 |
[07:09] | Ow. | 嗷 |
[07:12] | I only did not knock because I want a brother. | 我没敲门就进来了 因为我想要个弟弟 |
[07:16] | Okay. Well, that’s disturbing. | 好 很好 你够让人操心的 |
[07:18] | ‘Cause you’re not supposed to know anything about that. | 你不应该知道这种少儿不宜的东西 |
[07:20] | You’re supposed to just think babies are cute. | 你只应该知道小孩子很可爱 仅此而已 |
[07:22] | – Loud. – Will you sit down, please? | – 大声点 – 你能给我坐好吗 啊 |
[07:23] | I really want a brother. | 我是真的想要个弟弟 |
[07:26] | – How’s it goin’? – Fine. | – 你还好吗 – – 好得很 |
[07:27] | Honey, show Daddy. | 宝贝 来 给爸爸看看 |
[07:29] | – I’m not done. – You did such a good job. | – 我还没完 – 你做得真好 |
[07:31] | It’s showtime. | 现在是该表现的时候了 |
[07:32] | It’s really great. | 真是太棒了 |
[07:34] | – You can’t look at me.- Why? | – 你别这样看着我 – 为什么 |
[07:36] | Because it makes me uncomfortable. | 因为你看得我浑身不自在 |
[07:37] | My looking at you makes you uncomfortable? | 我看着你让你浑身不自在了 |
[07:39] | – Stop! – All right. | – 停 – 好吧 |
[07:41] | My dad is Mike. | 我的爸爸叫迈克 |
[07:42] | He works on a drilling rig that pumps oil out from underneath the ocean. | 他在石油钻探队工作 专门负责从海底钻出石油 |
[07:45] | No, no, the Deepwater doesn’t pump a drop of oil, okay, baby? | 不 说错了 深水地平线从来不会从海里抽一滴石油 知道了吗 宝贝儿 |
[07:49] | We’re the explorers. | 我们是探险家 |
[07:50] | So my dad and his friends find the oil. | 所以我爸爸和他的队友们发现了石油 |
[07:52] | And then put in all the plumbing so other lamer crews can come in… | 然后架上管道 好让剩下那些废物队友也来分一杯羹 |
[07:55] | – Don’t say “lamer. – They are lamer. | – 不要说”废物”这个词 – 他们就是废物 |
[07:57] | Okay, but listen, even those lamer dudes, | 好吧 但是听着 就算他们是 |
[07:59] | they don’t have to pump anything, remember? | 那他们也没想钻出任何东西 记住了 |
[08:01] | Because that oil wants to come rushing up naturally… | 因为石油会自己冒出来的 |
[08:02] | – No, no, no, shh! – All right, all right. | – 不 不 不 嘘 – 好 好 |
[08:04] | Because that oil is a monster. | 因为石油 是个大怪兽 |
[08:07] | Like the mean old dinosaurs all that oil used to be. | 是古时候的恐龙变成的 |
[08:10] | So for 300 million years, these old dinosaurs | 三亿年来 这些古老的恐龙 |
[08:14] | have been getting squeezed tighter and tighter… | 被挤压得越来越紧 越来越紧 |
[08:17] | We get it. We get it. Just use two “tighters.” | 我们知道了 我们知道了 你用了两个”紧”字 |
[08:19] | ‘Cause they got miles of earth and ocean pressing down on them. | 因为它们被压在深不可测的土壤和海洋之下 |
[08:22] | They’re trapped. Ornery. | 它们被永远困住了 愤怒却无奈 |
[08:25] | Then Dad and his friends make a hole in their roof. | 爸爸和他们队友在他们的头顶上钻了个洞 |
[08:30] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[08:31] | And these mean old dinosaurs can’t believe it. | 这些凶残的恐龙简直不敢相信自己的眼睛 |
[08:33] | So they rush to the new hole. Then, smack! | 所以他们争相地想从这个洞涌出 然后 猛然地 |
[08:36] | They run into a big machine that he and his friends | 爸爸和队友们安放了一个巨大的 |
[08:39] | have down on the ocean floor called a Big Guy Preventer? | 大机器 名叫 巨无霸 |
[08:43] | Blowout Preventer. | 是防喷器 |
[08:44] | They run into this stuff called mud… | 他们插下一根管子 |
[08:46] | – All right, get it in there. – …that they cram down the straw. | – 好 插进去 – 然后往里面注入大量的泥浆 |
[08:49] | The mud’s so thick and heavy it blocks the monsters from coming up. | 泥浆又厚又重 所以可以阻止怪兽从下面涌出来 |
[08:53] | And then they sail away to the next. | 然后他们又赶往下一个目的地 |
[08:55] | That’s when all the lame-os show up all happy like they did something. | 这个时候那些废物们就开始炫耀 好像他们帮上了什么忙似的 |
[08:58] | Don’t say “lame-o.” | 不要说这个词 |
[08:59] | But it was my daddy who tamed the dinosaurs. | 但明明是我爸爸降服恐龙的 |
[09:02] | – Yeah! – Yeah. | – 耶 – 耶 |
[09:05] | That was amazing. Stay ten forever, please. | 太棒了 你要是永远都长不大该多好 |
[09:07] | Daddy, you need to get me a fossil. | 爸爸 你得送我化石 |
[09:09] | – Oh, yes. – I will. | – 哦 好啊 – 我会的 |
[09:10] | I wanna be able to hold it up and say, “My daddy tames the dinosaurs.” | 我会把它举起来然后告诉全世界 是我爸爸驯服了恐龙 |
[09:16] | Tell Daddy what Maggie’s dad did. | 告诉爸爸 玛姬的爸爸是怎么做的 |
[09:17] | Her dad works at the zoo. And he brought a real penguin. | 她爸爸在动物园工作 然后送了她一只真的企鹅 |
[09:22] | – You can’t do that! – Brought in a penguin. | – 你不能提这种要求 – 带回来一只企鹅 |
[09:23] | How do you compete with a penguin? | 你怎么能拿这和企鹅比 |
[09:26] | – You get a fossil. – There should be rules. | – 你应该带回来化石 – 这有违自然规律 |
[09:29] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天哪 |
[09:31] | – Honey! – What? | – 宝贝儿 – 怎么了 |
[09:33] | – There’s only so much stuff in the can! – Well, stop it! Stop it. | – 这罐子怎么这么满 – 好了 快让它停下 停下 |
[10:06] | Buy gas to go to work to buy gas to go back to work. | 加满汽油开车去上班 然后又加满汽油回去继续上班 |
[10:12] | To buy more gas to get to work. | 只是为了能加更多的汽油好去上班 |
[10:14] | Hey, you know the passwords, right? | 嘿 你知道账户密码 对吗 |
[10:15] | Where the insurance stuff is. You know, call Schuman first. | 你也知道保险材料在哪吧 你知道 需要的时候要先找舒曼 |
[10:18] | – What are you talking about? – I just… | – 你在瞎说些什么啊 – 我只是 |
[10:21] | – What are you on about? – I just… | – 你到底想说什么 – 我只是 |
[10:22] | I just got a little spooked on the go-home chopper last hitch. It’s not… | 我只是对上次坐救援直升机回来的经历心有余悸 那不 |
[10:25] | Gimme some of that. | 给我来点 |
[10:26] | Babe, the only time you start worrying about a Marine | 亲爱的 你最应该担心一个海员的时候 |
[10:28] | is when he stops bitching. | 就是他不发牢骚的时候 |
[10:30] | – Don’t use my lines against me. – I’m using your line against you. | – 别学我说话 – 我就学你了 |
[10:33] | – Don’t use my lines. – I just did. | – 别学我 – 我就学了 |
[11:10] | – All right, babe. – All right, Fish. | – 好了宝贝儿 – 好了 |
[11:14] | – I love you. – I love you. | – 我爱你 – 我也爱你 |
[11:17] | – See ya in three weeks. – Okay. In three weeks. | – 三周后见 – 好 三周后 |
[11:20] | Behave. | 你要乖乖的 |
[11:24] | Next. | 下一个 |
[11:25] | Good morning, Mr. Jimmy. | 早 吉米先生 |
[11:26] | – How we doin’, Sarah? – Good. How are you? | – 最近情况怎么样 萨拉 – 很好 你近来可好 |
[11:28] | – I’m good. – You can place your bags | – 我很好 – 请把包放在 |
[11:30] | on the baggage scale and step on the feet. | 行李秤上 然后站上来 |
[11:30] | 哈勒尔 詹姆斯 密西西比州 直升机驾驶员 密西西比州 哈蒂斯堡 东北部 康韦干线 | |
[11:32] | – Where you headed today? – Same place. Deepwater Horizon. | – 你的目的地是 – 老地方 深水地平线 |
[11:35] | Where you flying out to? – Deepwater Horizon. | – 你的目的地是 – 深水地平线 |
[11:36] | – And who you work for? – Transocean. | – 您的雇主是 – 越洋公司 |
[11:38] | 加里佛尼亚州 直升机驾驶证 | |
[11:39] | Wanna know how much you weigh? | 想知道你的体重吗 |
[11:40] | – You know I do.- 181. | – 你知道我想 – 181 |
[11:41] | – What’d I tell ya? – Yeah, you did good. | – 我告诉过你什么来着 – 好 你做得很好 |
[11:43] | – Keep it that way. – All right. | – 保持现状就好 – 好的 |
[11:45] | Alrighty. Have a seat in the lobby and we’ll call you | 好了 去大厅稍坐一下 时间到了的话 |
[11:47] | – when your flight’s ready. – Thank you. | – 我们会叫你的 – 谢谢 |
[11:48] | Mr. Sims? | 西姆 先生 |
[11:49] | – Mr. O’Bryan? – David Sims. | – 奥布莱恩先生 – 我叫大卫 西姆 |
[11:51] | My name’s Jimmy Harrell. Offshore lnstallation Manager on Deepwater. | 我是吉米 哈勒尔 是深水地平线的海上安装经理 |
[11:54] | Buddy, thank you very much for taking us out today. | 老兄 谢谢你今天带我们来这儿 |
[11:57] | I know you guys are swamped and you didn’t have to. | 我知道你们也自顾不暇了 你本来没必要这样做的 |
[11:59] | No, I had to. Listen, you mind losing that tie? | 不 我不得不 听着 你介意把领带取下来吗 |
[12:03] | I would. | 介意 |
[12:05] | It’s not the tie. It’s… It’s the color. | 我不是说你的领带不好 而是它的颜色 |
[12:07] | – Purple? – Uh… More magenta. | – 紫色 – 呃 更像洋红吧 |
[12:11] | And? | 然后呢 |
[12:13] | Well, magenta alarm on an oil rig is as bad as it gets. | 在钻井架上 红色警报跟你领带的这个颜色很像 |
[12:17] | That’s worthy of superstition. | 这让人不得不迷信洋红是种不吉利的颜色 |
[12:21] | – Good morning. – Mike Williams. | – 早 – 迈克 威廉 |
[12:22] | – Where you headed today? – Deepwater Horizon. | – 你的目的地是哪里 – 深水地平线 |
[12:26] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:42] | What’d ya do on your downtime? | 你不上班的时候都干些什么 |
[12:44] | I started workin’ on that airboat again. | 我就开始鼓捣这些飞机 |
[12:47] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[12:48] | I’m upping it from 600 horsepower to 1,200 horsepower. | 我通常都开到六百到一千二百马力 |
[12:52] | And I got me a little, uh, Sensenich prop off that Super Cub. | 这让我有点 呃 多亏了塞森尼奇推进器的支撑这些大家伙才能发挥作用 |
[12:56] | – Trying to make it fly? | – 你以为你是在开飞船 |
[12:57] | – No, I just wanna make it go faster. | – 没有 我只是想开得再快一点 |
[13:06] | Loud and clear. | 说得大声清楚一点 |
[13:08] | Roger. Got everyone. | 知道了 所有人都登机了 |
[13:09] | Hey, Bosco, I got the Deepwater Horizon coordinates in the FMS. | 嘿 博斯科 我已经标记了深水地平线的坐标 |
[13:13] | 492, your tail is clear. | 492号 机尾无异常状况 |
[13:15] | Wind is calm. 2-1 is in use. Altimeter 2997. | 风平浪静 2-1号已部署 海拔2997米 |
[13:41] | Paris Control, this is Bristow 2 Bravo Gulf. | 巴黎指挥部 这里是布里斯托2号 |
[13:43] | We ‘re headin ‘ out into open ocean. ETA 45 minutes to Deepwater Horizon. | 我们正赶往海上 预计四十五分钟后到达深水地平线 |
[13:49] | Copy that, Bristow 2 Bravo Gulf. | 收到 布里斯托2号 |
[13:51] | What is it you do at BP, Mr. Sims? | 你在英国石油公司负责的是什么工作 西姆先生 |
[13:54] | – Completions. | – 负责收尾 |
[13:54] | – Oh, shit, here we go, Jimmy. | – 哦 该死 我们继续 吉米 |
[13:56] | Well, as you know, we… We a little behind. | 好吧 但是你知道 我们 我们有点落后了 |
[13:59] | Forty-three days. But who’s countin’, right? | 四十三天 但是谁在意啊 不是吗 |
[14:09] | What were you gonna do with your bonus, Mike? | 迈克 你会把奖金花在什么地方 |
[14:11] | – Dig a pool. You? – Fix my car. | – 建一座泳池 你呢 – 修车 |
[14:13] | You do know the first well collapsed on us? | 你知道我们第一次遇到井塌的情况吧 |
[14:15] | Took us five days just to pull a million-dollar drill pipe out. | 光是把那价值连城的钻探管给弄出来就花了整整五天时间 |
[14:18] | Whose fault was that? | 这能怪谁 |
[14:19] | What are you drivin’ that needs that much work? | 要花这么大力气去修 你开的是什么车? |
[14:21] | – ’69 Mustang. – Fastback? | – 福特野马 – 流线型的 |
[14:22] | – Vinyl top – What’s up with it? | – 乙烯表层的 – 它出了什么问题 |
[14:23] | Today it was a rough idle. | 今天有点掉链子 |
[14:25] | Made the exhaust smell like gas right out of the pump. | 排出的气闻起来像刚从油管里出来的一样汽油一样 |
[14:27] | You smell gas when it’s not running? | 那你没启动它的时候也有这种味道吗 |
[14:28] | No. So it’s not a leak in the tank. | 没有 所以肯定不是油箱漏油的原因 |
[14:30] | – Hey! – Shit! | – 嘿 – 该死 |
[14:36] | That was a bird strike, folks. | 伙计们 撞到鸟了 |
[14:44] | I ain’t sayin’ nothin’. | 我什么也不想说 |
[14:46] | Deepwater Horizon is only a mile out. | 深水地平线近在咫尺了 |
[14:49] | We should be fine to land. We’ll run a safety check there. | 我们会安全着陆的 我们会毫发无损地完成工作的 |
[14:54] | Well, anything that big oughta be made by God. | 哇 这么壮观的工程简直就像出自上帝之手 |
[14:57] | That’s beautiful. | 太美了 |
[14:58] | And you know it’s not on stilts. It’s not a jack-up. | 而且你要知道 它没有支柱 没有任何东西的支撑 |
[15:01] | Yeah, I do, and I still can’t believe that thing’s a boat. | 是啊 我知道 但我还是难以相信这是一艘船 |
[15:04] | Well, you can thank this very talented young lady | 好吧 这得感谢坐在这儿的这位 |
[15:06] | right back here for that. | 天赋异禀的姑娘 |
[15:16] | What the hell’s the Bankston doin’ here? | 班克斯顿的人在这儿搞什么 |
[15:19] | Who gave that order? | 谁叫他们来的 |
[15:22] | 2 Bravo Gulf, permission to land, | 2号布拉沃海湾准备降落 |
[15:24] | Deepwater Horizon. | 深水地平线 |
[15:29] | Permission granted, 2 Bravo Gulf. | 收到 2号布拉沃海湾 |
[15:33] | – Beginning our descent. – Roger that. | – 开始降落 – 收到 |
[16:02] | Welcome aboard! | 欢迎登船 |
[16:06] | You guys already done? | 你们都好了吗 |
[16:08] | I don’t know what to tell you, Mr. Jimmy. | 我不知道该从何说起 吉米先生 |
[16:09] | – Hey, you guys finished? – I don’t know what to tell you, Mike. | – 嘿 你们都弄好了吗 – 我不知道该怎么跟你说 迈克 |
[16:12] | – Somebody’s gotta talk to Vidrine. – What? Are you finished? | – 你们得有个人去找维德林 – 什么 这就完了 |
[16:16] | – Hey, Skip. – Yes, sir. | – 嘿 斯基普 – 你好 先生 |
[16:18] | Logging team is leaving? | 测井队已经走了 |
[16:19] | Yeah, Schlumberger’s out. They’re gone. | 是啊 斯伦贝榭的人已经走了 走了 |
[16:24] | Briefing said they’re supposed to be testing that cement down there. | 据说他们打算进行水泥固井检测的 |
[16:27] | – Is it already finished? – Mike, how you been? | – 已经检测完了吗 – 迈克 你最近还好吧 |
[16:30] | – Skip, are we done here? – You gotta talk to Vidrine. | – 斯基普 我们来这儿这样就完了 – 你得去找维德林 |
[16:34] | Vidrine? | 维德林 |
[16:35] | – What’d he say? – I can’t hear him. | – 他说什么 – 我听不清 |
[16:51] | What did Mr. Skip say? | 斯基普先生怎么说 |
[16:52] | They were supposed to test to see whether the cement was holdin’. | 他们本来要进行水泥固井检测 |
[16:55] | I guess they left without doin’ it. | 但我猜他们可能根本没做这事 |
[16:57] | What? Hold up, they didn’t… | 什么 等等 他们没有 |
[16:59] | Those BP sons of bitches sent the Schlumberger guys home. | 英国石油公司的混蛋把斯伦贝榭的人送回去了 |
[17:02] | – Seriously? – Yep. | – 真的 – 真的 |
[17:10] | Kuchta, why is the Bankston here? | 库赫塔 这些班克斯顿的人在这干什么 |
[17:12] | Good morning to you, too. | 早上好 |
[17:13] | What is the Bankston doin’ here? | 他们在这儿干什么 |
[17:15] | Morning, Pete. | 早 皮特 |
[17:16] | Happy to see me? | 见到我是不是很高兴 |
[17:18] | I’m always happy to see you, Andrea. | 当然高兴 安德里亚 |
[17:20] | – Where’s the pisser, Williams? – Sign that says “toilet”. | – 厕所在哪 威廉 – 写着”厕所”的那里 |
[17:23] | Skip say anything to you about runnin’ a cement log? | 斯基普向你提到过进行水泥固井测验的事情没有 |
[17:25] | – He ain’t call me. – We win the war here | – 他没给过我一个电话 – 我们赢了 |
[17:27] | and I’m just now findin’ out about it? | 我现在才终于发现 |
[17:29] | ‘Cause I sure as hell don’t know | 我没办法知道他们 |
[17:30] | how they’d have the time to do the cement test, | 到底有没有时间做水泥固井测验 |
[17:32] | ’cause they’re flyin’ away. | 因为他们已经走了 |
[17:34] | Shit, Jimmy, I just drive the boat, man. | 该死 吉米 我在开船 拜托 |
[17:35] | – How’d the positive test go? – Positive test went well. | – 正向测绘进行得如何 – 一切正常 |
[17:38] | We’re in rig down mode | 我们正处于拆卸钻机模式 |
[17:39] | Rig down mode? | 拆卸钻机模式 |
[17:39] | – How we looking? – Sitting at 166. | – 我们现在速度多少 – 速度166 |
[17:41] | Winds are at 185 and around five knots. Seas are calm. That’s good. | 风速185 海面很平静 没问题 |
[17:52] | Holding great over our watch circle. Sitting right on top. | 密切注意我们的视野范围 静观其变 |
[17:54] | Are you still dating that itty bitty guy with the motorcycle? | 你还在和那个骑摩托车的小子约会么 |
[17:57] | Any issues with the thrusters? | 推进器情况如何 |
[17:59] | – Andrea? – Yes, sir? | – 安德里拉 – 什么事 |
[18:00] | Get on the radio to Captain Landry on Bankston | 和班克斯顿的兰德里队长联系一下 |
[18:02] | and see what he’s doin’ and why. | 看看他在干嘛而且问清楚为什么 |
[18:05] | You got it, Mr. Jimmy. | 你说得太对了 吉米先生 |
[18:07] | Damon Bankston, this is Deepwater Horizon, over. | 达蒙 班克斯顿 这里是深水地平线 完毕 |
[18:11] | Deepwater Horizon, this is Damon Bankston. Go ahead. | 深水地平线 这里是达蒙 班克斯顿 请继续 |
[18:14] | The OIM wants to know what you’re doin’ here. | 海上安装经理想知道您现在在做什么 |
[18:16] | Well, I hear we gettin’ off this beast and movin’ on to the next. | 好的 我们现在正从一个坑跳到了另一个坑 |
[18:21] | You can call it a bitch. | 你可以说 这真操蛋 |
[18:22] | When are we supposed to be leaving? | 我们什么时候可以开始 |
[18:23] | Well, I’m told to be ready | 哦 他们告诉我已经可以 |
[18:24] | to start taking on drilling mud about 1800. | 注入钻井泥浆了 |
[18:27] | Wow. | 哇 |
[18:28] | I heard you had a positive pressure test this morning. | 我听说你们今早进行了正向压力测试 |
[18:31] | I guess they assume the negative test is gonna run just as smooth. | 我猜 他们想当然地觉得 反向测试也会一切正常 |
[18:33] | They told me to get ready to start moving on. | 他们让我准备进行下一步 |
[18:35] | – Who’s “they”? – BP company men. | – “他们”是谁 – 英国石油公司的人 |
[18:37] | Vidrine, Kaluza. | 维德林 卡鲁扎 |
[18:39] | I don’t know. I wait for the order and come pick up your mud. | 我不知道 我在等待命令然后 帮你们解决泥浆的问题 |
[18:42] | Any other questions? | 还有什么问题 |
[18:44] | Nope. That’s it. | 没 就这些了 |
[18:46] | So BP company men Vidrine and/or Kaluza are hoping that we have tamed this bitch | 所以说维德林和卡鲁扎希望我们已经搞定这棘手的事情 |
[18:51] | and are ready to displace drilling mud 1800 hours. | 而且已经准备好注入钻探泥浆了 |
[18:54] | Is that correct, Captain? | 对吗 队长 |
[18:55] | That is correct. Mornin’, Mr. Jimmy. | 对 早 吉米先生 |
[18:58] | All of a sudden. | 突如其来 |
[18:59] | Just like that. | 就像这样 |
[19:01] | Thank you, Captain. | 谢谢 队长 |
[19:05] | And the goddamn phones still don’t work, Mike. | 电话不能用了 迈克 |
[19:07] | – Hey, I flew in with you, Mr. Jimmy. – Would you do me a favor? | – 嘿 请吩咐 吉米先生 – 能帮我一个忙吗 |
[19:10] | – Run down to the drill shack. | – 你快去钻井棚 |
[19:11] | Ask Jason if those Schlumberger guys did their job. | 问问杰森 斯伦贝榭的人有没有完成他们的工作 |
[19:15] | Did they run the cement log? | 他们有没有完成水泥固井测验 |
[19:16] | Roger that. | 明白 |
[19:18] | Thank you. Gentlemen, you couldn’t perhaps enlighten me | 谢谢 先生 你是不是没有跟我提起 |
[19:22] | on this cement log situation, could ya? | 水泥固井测验的事情 啊 |
[19:25] | – Cement log? – Mmm-hmm. | – 水泥固井测验 – 嗯 |
[19:27] | Do you know if they’re planning it? Running it? Did it? | 你知道他们有没有打算做 有没有 |
[19:29] | – Mmm. – Yeah? | – 呃 – 嗯 |
[19:32] | Not really. Hey, Ronnie. | 没有 嘿 罗尼 |
[19:34] | Might be an ignition problem with your Mustang. | 你的福特野马可能是点火的出了点问题 |
[19:36] | I was thinking it was maybe fouled plugs. | 我也在想可能是火花塞堵了 |
[19:38] | Well, it could be a wire. Could be distributor. | 也可能是电线 分配器的问题 |
[19:40] | – Does it sound like it’s skipping? – Nope. | – 能听见有规律的摩擦声吗 – 没有 |
[19:43] | You know what I’m gonna do for you, young lady? | 你知道我能帮你什么大忙吗 姑娘 |
[19:44] | Keep thinking about all the expensive things could be wrong with your ride. | 想想你的车出的问题最多能给你带来多大损失吧 |
[19:47] | – Gee, thanks. – Hey, stick shift or automatic? | – 哦 谢谢 – 嘿 是手动档还是自动档的 |
[19:50] | Do you know me? | 我和你很熟吗 |
[19:52] | Oh, you gotta stop grindin’ shit out of that clutch. | 哦 你应该别再动你的离合器了 |
[19:53] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[19:54] | – Oh, yeah. Says Mr. Toyota. – Yeah. Uh-huh. | – 哦 好 丰田先生 – 哦 啊哈 |
[19:57] | Attention on the rig. | 全体人员请注意 |
[19:59] | Rig safety announcement… | 钻井平台安全警告 |
[20:12] | Roughneck movin’. | 把钻工移过来 |
[20:18] | Come to me, baby. Come to me, baby. Come on. | 过来一点 移过来一点 |
[20:25] | Bleed 400 barrels of mud. | 清空这400桶泥浆 |
[20:27] | Roger that. Beginning actuation. | 收到 开始作业 |
[20:33] | Can I say… | 我想唱 |
[20:33] | ♪ Trippin’ pipe is lots of fun lots of fun, lots of fun” | 钻井乐趣多呀 乐趣多呀 乐趣多呀 |
[20:36] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[20:39] | Hey. Duck! | 嘿 兄弟 |
[20:41] | What up, Mike? | 怎么了 迈克 |
[20:45] | – How you doin’, Caleb? – Hey, Mike, how you doin’, man? | – 你好吗 凯莱布 – 嘿 迈克 你好啊 |
[20:47] | I was a lot better couple hours ago. | 几个小时前 我很好 |
[20:49] | – Why’s that? – I was asleep. | – 为什么这么说 – 我在睡觉啊 |
[20:51] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 是吗 – 是啊 |
[20:52] | We all got woken up and got us working over. | 我们都被叫醒了 然后又来干活 |
[20:54] | We got a lotta pipe to pull if we’re gonna get out of here tonight. | 如果今晚要想要回去 就要努力干活了 |
[20:57] | What’s up with street clothes? You look pretty. | 怎么不穿工服 你穿这个好看啊 |
[20:58] | Aw, man, Mr. Jimmy’s pissed and wants to know if we got a cement bond log test. | 兄弟 吉米先生生气了 想要知道是否做了水泥固井测试 |
[21:02] | I’m not sure. I don’t think so. | 我不确定 我觉得没做 |
[21:04] | – No? Hey, Shane! – Yeah? | – 没有吗 嘿 谢恩 – 啥事 |
[21:05] | Come here, boy. | 过来 |
[21:07] | Schlumberger run a cement bond log test? | 斯伦贝榭做了水泥胶结测井测试吗 |
[21:09] | I don’t know. I don’t think they did it. | 我不知道 我想他们应该没有做 |
[21:10] | – I just woke up, so… – Is that stupid? | – 我刚醒 – 是不是很傻 |
[21:13] | I don’t know if it’s stupid, but… | 我不知道是不是很傻 但是 |
[21:14] | – It ain’t smart. – It ain’t smart. | – 也不聪明 – 也不聪明 |
[21:17] | Look at you guys. Like synchronized swimmers. | 看看你们 像是花样游泳运动员 |
[21:19] | I think you think too much, you gonna give him a headache. | 我看你们是想太多了 脑袋疼 |
[21:21] | All right, get the hell out of here. | 好了 快滚吧 |
[21:23] | – All right, yeah. – Up, up, up. | – 好了 – 起 起 起 |
[21:28] | Okay, I’m watchin’ our roughnecks. | 我正看着我们的钻工 |
[21:29] | – Fellas. – What the hell are you wearing? | – 伙计们 – 你身上这穿得啥啊 |
[21:32] | Mr. Jimmy wants to know if the team from Schlumberger ran a cement bond log test. | 吉米先生想要知道斯伦贝榭的队伍是否做了水泥胶结测井测试 |
[21:34] | – A what? – Cement job. | – 什么 – 固井测试 |
[21:36] | Test the cement job. Come on, man, work with me. | 固井测试 拜托 跟我说说 |
[21:38] | – Who’s that again? – Oh, cut the shit, man. | – 是谁来着 – 废话少说 |
[21:39] | – Come on, Jimmy’s pissed, man. – Schlum-burger, you democrat. | – 拜托 吉米很生气 – 斯伦贝榭 一群二货 |
[21:42] | Well, did we run the test? | 到底做了测试没有 |
[21:43] | No, Vidrine, Kaluza sent ’em home without testin’ anything. | 没有 维德林 卡鲁扎没有让他们做测试就回去了 |
[21:46] | Why in the hell would they do that? | 他们到底来做什么 |
[21:47] | They never feel the urge to take me through their thinkin’, Mike. | 他们从不考虑我的想法 迈克 |
[21:50] | But I assume it’s got somethin’ to do with… | 但是我确定有些事情要做 |
[21:52] | ♪ Money, money, money, money | 赚钱 赚钱 赚钱 赚钱 赚钱 |
[21:54] | ♪ Money! | 赚钱 |
[21:56] | Your phones are broken. | 电话坏了 |
[21:59] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[22:01] | Hey, Mr. Jimmy. | 嘿 吉米先生 |
[22:02] | Go ahead. | 你说 |
[22:04] | BP sent Schlumberger team home without running any test. | 英国石油公司没让斯伦贝榭团队做任何测试就送他们回去了 |
[22:06] | There was no cement bond log. | 没有水泥胶结测井测试结果 |
[22:09] | Thank you, Mike. | 谢谢 迈克 |
[22:12] | Mike, “A” chair just crashed. | 迈克 工作站A刚刚崩溃了 |
[22:14] | – Goddamn it. – Blue screen o’ death again. | – 该死 – 又蓝屏了 |
[22:16] | Hey, Duck, is your chair still up? | 嘿 兄弟 你那边工作站什么情况 |
[22:18] | My computer screen is shaky. | 我电脑屏幕在闪 |
[22:20] | And my smoke detector’s out. | 而且我的烟雾报警器坏了 |
[22:22] | How you doin’, Mike? Shit. | 你好吗 迈克 该死 |
[22:24] | I’m gonna dump my bags and grab my tools and I’ll be back to fix it. | 我得先回去放包 拿工具 我会回来修的 |
[22:27] | Doin’ it all with Band-Aids and bubble gum, my man. | 用创口贴和口香糖修修补补么 |
[22:29] | Every time I peel off a Band-Aid on this rig, | 每次我想成立个乐队 |
[22:31] | I find three or four more. | 这都能找到三 四个人 |
[22:32] | Spit and glue ain’t gettin’ it done. One more time with the “money”. Come on. | 费嘴皮是不行的 再来一次赚钱的那段 来啊 |
[22:35] | Come on, you been rehearsin’ for weeks. | 来啊 你们都练了这么久 |
[22:36] | ♪ Money, money, money… | 赚钱 赚钱 赚钱 |
[22:38] | No, no, the good part, man. | 不不 来高潮 |
[22:39] | That is the good part!? Money! | 这就是高潮了 赚钱 |
[22:41] | ♪ I’d kill for that money | 人为财死 |
[22:44] | ♪ Almighty dollar | 全是美元 |
[22:46] | Hi, Hollywood. | 嗨 好莱坞 |
[22:54] | – Hey, Mike! – What’s the word, Dale? | – 嘿 迈克 – 什么事 戴尔 |
[22:55] | What do you know? We done? | 完事儿了吗 |
[22:56] | Not much. Could be. | 还没 快了 |
[22:58] | Yeah, I’m going fishing tonight. Undercover. | 我今晚打算偷偷钓鱼 |
[23:01] | I got a feelin’ we’re getting off this well tonight. | 我觉得我们今晚就会离开这个井了 |
[23:03] | I don’t think nobody’s gonna be doin’ no fishin’. | 我觉得根本没时间去钓鱼 |
[23:05] | You gonna use your crane, man? Maybe catch a beluga or Shamu? | 你要用你的吊车 钓个鲸鱼啥的吗 |
[23:08] | Good idea. Shit. | 好主意 妈的 |
[23:11] | Wanna make a bet we’re at the same spot next hitch? | 我打赌下一次我们还会在同一个位置 |
[23:13] | – Yeah, give me odds. – 50-to-1. | – 是 赔率呢 – 50比1 |
[23:15] | Ah, shit. I ain’t touchin’ that. | 去你的 我不赌了 |
[23:17] | – 30-to-1. Same spot. – No way. | – 30比1 同一个位置 – 不要 |
[23:21] | Mike Williams, you cheap bastard! | 迈克 威廉姆斯 你个铁公鸡 |
[24:09] | – Patrick. – What’s goin’ on, Mike? | – 帕特里克 – 怎么了 迈克 |
[24:10] | What’s the word? I heard we done. | 说啥 我听说收工了 |
[24:12] | – You heard we’re done? – Yeah, I heard we’re done. | – 你听说收工了吗 – 是啊 我听说收工了 |
[24:13] | – Who’d you hear that from? – I can’t tell y’all that, Mike. | – 谁告诉你的 – 我不能跟你说 迈克 |
[24:15] | What do you mean, you can’t tell me that? | 你什么意思 不能告诉我 |
[24:17] | I just can’t tell y’all that, Mike. | 我只是不能告诉你 迈克 |
[24:18] | – Why can’t you tell me that? – I just can’t tell ya. | – 为什么不能告诉我 – 我只是不能说而已 |
[24:19] | But I can tell ya that Gordon’s lookin’ for ya. | 不过我可以告诉你戈登在找你 |
[24:21] | Did Gordon tell you we were done? | 是不是戈登告诉你收工了 |
[24:22] | – No. – What does Gordon want? | – 不是 – 戈登想干嘛 |
[24:24] | I don’t know. He got somethin’ to show you. | 我不知道 他有东西给你看 |
[24:25] | – What do you know? – I know we’re done. | – 你又知道啥 – 我只知道收工了 |
[24:28] | Were you in my shop? | 你去过我的工作站了 |
[24:30] | – No. – Don’t touch my shit. | – 不是 – 别碰我的东西 |
[24:31] | I wasn’t touchin’ your shit. | 我不会碰你的东西 |
[24:33] | All right, go fix something. | 好了 去整理东西吧 |
[24:34] | All right have a wonderful day, Mike. | 好吧 祝你今天顺利啊 迈克 |
[24:35] | Yeah, you too. Shit. | 好 你也是 |
[24:41] | Hold on, baby, hold on. | 等等 亲爱的 等等 |
[24:44] | Shh. What were you sayin’? | 你刚说什么 |
[24:45] | Great news. Chopper didn’t crash. | 好消息 完好无损 |
[24:48] | Shit, I assumed and then I remarried. | 失望了 我还打算重新嫁人 |
[24:51] | Oh, yeah? He rich? | 是吗 他有钱吗 |
[24:52] | Remember what your mama always said, | 记得你妈妈说的 |
[24:53] | “Just as easy to marry a rich man, Felicia, honey.” | 费利西娅宝贝 嫁个有钱人日子总是比较好过 |
[24:56] | Baby, if I had a nickel for all the dumb shit my mom said, | 亲爱的 如果每次提到我妈说的话 我都能得到1块钱 |
[24:59] | I wouldn’t need a rich man. | 我会变成一个富婆的 |
[25:01] | You gotta fix this by the way. You have got to fix this stove. | 顺便说一句 你得修下这个 你得修下烤箱 |
[25:04] | I’m gonna fix it as soon as I get home, don’t worry. | 等我回家 马上修 不用担心 |
[25:07] | Hey, come close to the computer. | 嘿 过来点儿 |
[25:08] | – Huh? – Come over to the computer. | – 嗯哼 – 来电脑前面 |
[25:11] | Give me those eyes. | 让我看看你的眼睛 |
[25:12] | How is it out there? | 你的工作怎么样 |
[25:14] | Same shit. Well from Hell. | 日复一日 像在地狱 |
[25:17] | – You ready? – Ready? | – 你准备好了吗 – 准备 |
[25:18] | – Three… Two… – One… Go! | – 3 2 1 开始 |
[25:24] | That face. | 这脸蛋 |
[25:27] | Sociopath. | 太帅了 |
[25:28] | Oh, that’s… That is focus. | 这是焦点 |
[25:30] | That is determination. That is intensity. Drive! | 代表决心 浓烈 冲动 |
[25:37] | Ah! I got you. | 啊 你输了 |
[25:39] | I hate losing to you. I hate it. | 讨厌输给你 讨厌 |
[25:41] | I’ll see you soon, okay? | 回头见 |
[25:42] | All right. See ya. | 好 再见 |
[25:46] | Why they touchin’ my shit? Touchin’ my shit. | 为什么要碰我的东西 碰我的东西 |
[25:50] | Touchin’ my shit. | 碰我的东西 |
[25:52] | I can tell ya they want us to head to our next location. | 他们想让我们去下一个工作地点 |
[25:55] | Kaskida. | 卡斯基达 |
[25:57] | Was this run by anybody at BP? Kaluza, Vidrine, anybody? | 这些你跟公司的人看过吗 卡鲁扎 维德林和那些人 |
[26:00] | Vidrine ran it by me. This… This comes from Vidrine. | 维德林跟我确认过 这是韦德林提出来的 |
[26:08] | Bob, let me impose upon you what I think is most important here. | 鲍勃 让我来告诉你最重要的事情 |
[26:09] | We need to go from Macondo to Kaskida by May 16th. | 我们必须在5月16号之前从马孔多赶到卡斯基达 |
[26:13] | Kaskida is an uncommon prospect. Three to four billion barrels? | 卡斯基达不同寻常的大 三十到四十亿桶 |
[26:17] | That’s worth more than BP itself. | 这比公司都值钱 |
[26:19] | Do I look like fuckin’ Santa Claus. | 你看我像圣诞老人么 |
[26:22] | You do look a little like Santa Claus. | 你看起来是挺像圣诞老人的 |
[26:25] | Coach Miles may have played in Michigan but that boy got Louisiana soul. | 迈尔斯为密西根打过球 他确实有路易斯安那的风格 |
[26:29] | – Versus Saban? – Hey, just ’cause we win… | – 对阵萨班吗 – 是的 因为我们赢了 |
[26:31] | Roy! Sayin’ “we” like you went to Bama? | 说得好像你去过巴马一样 |
[26:33] | Did you go to LSU? | 你上过路易斯安那州立大学吗 |
[26:34] | When I was potty trained,I was taught to flush, | 当我还小的时候就有人教我 |
[26:36] | wave and say, “See you at Tuscaloosa.” | 边招手边说塔斯卡卢萨县见 |
[26:38] | Hey, you boys working for the government? | 你们两个以前在政府工作吗 |
[26:39] | Cleaning a clean room? | 打扫卫生吗 |
[26:41] | We’re still finding mud from the last kick. Over 5,000 PSI. | 我们正在准备最后的泥浆 已经超过每平方寸5000磅压力了 |
[26:44] | – Grab a mop! – Whoo! That’s just crazy. | – 拿个扫把来 – 太疯狂了 |
[26:48] | Look what the pressure did to this drill string during the kick. | 看看这次井涌造成的好事 |
[26:51] | – That’s one for the trophy case.- True dat. | – 该好好表扬下啊 – 大实话 |
[26:53] | Hey, Patrick said you got somethin’ for me. | 嘿 帕特里克说你有事找我 |
[26:55] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[26:56] | Before y’all took off last time, shaker four goes down. | 四天前 4号页岩分离器出现故障 |
[26:59] | After some pokin’ and proddin’, | 我查了一下 |
[27:00] | I finally found the source of the problem. | 发现了问题的根源 |
[27:02] | Check this out. | 你瞅瞅 |
[27:04] | I been hidin’ this for you since your last hitch. | 我从去年开始就一直帮你留着 |
[27:08] | Is that a tooth? | 是颗牙齿吗 |
[27:11] | Oh, buddy! | 好兄弟 |
[27:12] | You just made a little girl’s year. And her old man’s. Thank you. | 我家小丫头一定会开心死的 谢谢 |
[27:15] | I owe you, man. Oh-oh! | 我欠你的 |
[27:21] | All right, boys, let’s rig up the kelly. | 好了 现在开始搭建钻杆 |
[27:23] | Hey, Gordon. | 嘿 戈登 |
[27:26] | Hey, fellas, I’m tellin’ ya, it’s gonna be a full-on shit storm once Mr… | 嘿 伙计 我要告诉你 这一定会有场大暴风雨的 |
[27:29] | – They sent them home. – Yeah. | – 他们送他们回家了 – 是啊 |
[27:35] | – Walk with me, Mike. – Where we headed? | – 跟我走 迈克 – 我们去哪儿 |
[27:37] | To murder some BP company men. | 去杀了BP公司的人 |
[27:39] | – Shit, I got hammer, screwdriver. – Excellent. | – 好 我这儿有锤子和螺丝刀 – 很好 |
[27:43] | Say, Mike, did you brush your teeth this morning? | 迈克 你早上刷牙了吗 |
[27:46] | Ah, yes, sir. | 刷了 先生 |
[27:47] | Boy, did you floss? | 剔牙了吗 |
[27:49] | Uh, no. No, why? | 没有 为啥 |
[27:51] | Save ya a lotta pain and money in the long run, I’ll tell ya. | 我跟你说 剔牙会让你的将来省钱又省心 |
[27:55] | – Shit. – Jimmy’s… | – 我擦 – 吉米要 |
[27:56] | Oh, he’s about to go off on the BP guys. | 他要去找BP公司的人算账 |
[27:58] | – They never ran that cement log. – They didn’t run nothin’. | – 他们没有做水泥测井 – 他们什么都没做 |
[27:59] | They sent ’em home without doin’ shit, now we goin’ after BP. | 他们什么都没有做就让他们回家了 现在我们要去追究责任 |
[28:01] | Hey! What’s the matter? What, ya owe ’em a lotta money? | 嘿 怎么了 怎么 你欠了他们很多钱吗 |
[28:04] | Come on, Mike, stay on my hip. | 来啊 迈克 跟我走 |
[28:05] | – Shit! – Get ’em. | – 该死 – 去吧 |
[28:08] | Yeah, baby. | 好 亲爱的 |
[28:10] | Don, look at line 51.Your ceiling cost variances. | 唐 看看第51行 你会看到你的预算上限的 |
[28:13] | I’m not showing 51. | 我不是让你看51行 |
[28:15] | Well, if it isn’t Don Vidrine and Bob Kaluza. | 这不是维德林和卡鲁扎本人吗 |
[28:18] | – Welcome back, Mr. Jimmy. – Oh, yeah. | – 欢迎回来 吉米先生 – 是啊 |
[28:21] | So, we got all 500 feet of cement poured, huh? | 现在我们放置了15立方米的水泥 |
[28:25] | Yep. | 是 |
[28:26] | That cement’s the only thing between us and a blowout. | 水泥固井是唯一保护我们安全的设施 |
[28:29] | – And it’s cured? – Yes. | – 已经凝固了吗 – 是的 |
[28:30] | Had enough time, huh? | 时间足够吗 |
[28:32] | Takes time to do it right. | 这事是需要花时间的 |
[28:34] | I mean, if that cement job is compromised | 如果水泥有问题 |
[28:37] | then everything above it is too. | 那一切都完了 |
[28:39] | Well, it’s not compromised. Houston doesn’t have a problem. | 没事儿 休斯敦没事儿 |
[28:41] | So I assume Schlumberger guys said the same? | 我想斯伦贝榭的人也是这么说的吧 |
[28:44] | Cement bond log they ran said the same, yeah? | 而且水泥胶结测井也是同样的结果吗 |
[28:47] | We are confident in the integrity of our cement job, are we not? | 我们对水泥的强度是有信心的 是吧 |
[28:51] | Oh, we quite comfortable with the integrity of that cement, that for true. | 我们确实对水泥固井的生效很有信心 |
[28:55] | You guys are just like my granddad. | 你们就像我爷爷一样 |
[28:58] | Pardon? | 什么 |
[28:59] | Well, you see, my granddaddy, he, uh, he never even went to the dentist | 我爷爷永远也不去看牙医 |
[29:03] | ’cause he didn’t wanna know all what was wrong | 他不想知道他的牙出了什么问题 |
[29:04] | ’cause then he’d have to deal with it. | 因为这样他就不得不处理它 |
[29:06] | You don’t wanna know if that cement job | 你不想知道水泥到底 |
[29:08] | on this well is shit ’cause you’re 43 days and $50 million over budget. | 是不是有问题 因为项目已经43天 超预算5千万了 |
[29:12] | You really should include yourself in that, Mr. Jimmy. | 这就算有结论了吧 吉米先生 |
[29:15] | BP picked this spot to drill, Bob. Consequences of that’s on you guys. | 公司决定开始钻井 鲍勃 那么无论结果如何都是你的责任 |
[29:19] | Of Course, I gotta try to deal with those consequences, | 当然 我得处理这个烂摊子 |
[29:22] | so yeah, I’m included. | 因为我在这其中 |
[29:23] | The point is, you sent the testing team home | 重点是 他们没有做测试 |
[29:25] | before they could do their job, | 你们就让他们回去了 |
[29:26] | maybe give y’all some news y’all didn’t wanna hear. | 就因为试验结果可能不让你们满意 |
[29:29] | What would it have cost you to run that test, huh? 125 grand? | 这个试验得花他们多少钱 12万5 |
[29:33] | You’re a $180 billion company and you’re cheap. | 你们公司市值1800亿啊 也太小气了 |
[29:35] | That’s why we a $186 billion company. | 这就是我什么我们市值1800亿 |
[29:39] | – We worry about those bills. – I worry about my rig. | – 我们担心那些支出 – 我担心我的油井 |
[29:42] | My crew lives on it. You just rent it. | 我的人都住在上面 而你们只是租用 |
[29:45] | Don, you and I both know we need some downtime for maintenance. | 唐 我们都知道需要停下来做维护工作 |
[29:48] | Mike, how many of our machines need repair? | 迈克 有多少机器需要检修了 |
[29:51] | – Uh, 390, Mr. Jimmy. – Three hundred and ninety? | – 390个 吉米先生 – 390 |
[29:54] | Yes, sir. Almost ten percent of all the machinery aboard. | 是的 差不多是全部机械的百分之十 |
[29:56] | Name a few for me. | 举几个例子 |
[29:58] | – A few? – Mmm. | – 几个 – 嗯 |
[29:59] | I would love to hear exactly what piece of mission critical equipment are down. | 我想知道有没有关键设备损坏了 |
[30:04] | Shit, where do I start? | 我该从何说起呢 |
[30:06] | “A” drilling chair. Process Station 18. BOP control pods. Telephone system. | 钻井工作站A BOP控制器 电话 |
[30:10] | Pipe-racking system. GPS antenna. Direct TV system. Wireless lnternet. | 存储 GPS天线 监控录像 互联网 |
[30:14] | Iron roughneck. Top drive rack back system. | 卷盘 水泵 烟雾报警器 |
[30:15] | Auxiliary draw-works control. Salt water service pumps. | 系统混合器 驱动管理 |
[30:17] | Smoke alarms in the galley. | 警报系统 |
[30:19] | And the reason why you’re sweatin’ so hard | 为什么你会觉得热 |
[30:20] | is ’cause the compressor for the AC on this deck are down, too. | 因为这里的空调也坏了 |
[30:24] | Everything but the toilets, huh? | 只有厕所是好的吗 |
[30:26] | No, no, you got problems there, too, | 不 不 厕所也坏了 |
[30:27] | but I don’t do shitters. That’s Engineering. | 但是那不归我管 我是工程师 |
[30:30] | Who are you? | 你是哪位 |
[30:32] | Mike Williams, chief ET. | 迈克 威廉姆斯 首席工程师 |
[30:35] | I’m going tell you like I told your executives on the chopper ride in. | 我来重复一遍 我在直升机上跟那些头头们说的话 |
[30:38] | And how ’bout the timing of that visit? | 那他们什么时候要过来呢 |
[30:40] | We gonna properly secure this well | 在他们来采油之前 |
[30:44] | before a production platform come in right after us and starts pumpin’ oil. | 我们得保证平台的正常稳定 |
[30:47] | Unfortunately, to do it properly takes time. | 不幸的是 这些工作需要时间 |
[30:50] | 43 days? 44 days? | 43天 44天 |
[30:54] | Keep countin’, Bob. | 继续数 鲍勃 |
[30:55] | 45 days? 46 days? | 45天 46天 |
[30:57] | – Have a cookie, Bob. – Oh. | – 吃块饼干 鲍勃 – 噢 |
[31:00] | Can’t run a cement log. | 没有测试 |
[31:03] | I’ll tell you what we gonna do now. | 我告诉你我们接下来怎么办 |
[31:04] | We gonna run the negative pressure test, before we do anything else. | 我们先做负压力测试 然后再说其他的 |
[31:08] | If you really think we need to. | 如果你真的觉得必要的话 |
[31:10] | I really think we need one, Bob, and so should you. | 我认为这很必要 你也应该这么想 |
[31:13] | Especially since we got no idea whether this well is stable or not. | 尤其是我们现在也不知道这口井到底稳不稳定 |
[31:18] | Hey! Dial tone! Day’s lookin’ up. | 接通了 好日子要来了 |
[31:22] | Mr. Anderson, it’s Mr. Jimmy. | 安德森先生 我是吉米 |
[31:24] | We gonna run a negative pressure test. Start trippin’ out 3,000 feet of pipe. | 我们要做负压力测试 从3000米开始 |
[31:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:44] | Uh, young man, pardon me. | 小伙子 不好意思 |
[31:45] | Can you tell me where I could find a Mr. Mike Williams? | 你能告诉我哪里能找到迈克 威廉姆斯吗 |
[31:48] | Yes, sir. He’s in the ET shop on the second deck by the coffee shop. | 先生 他在维修站 饭厅隔壁 |
[31:51] | – Thank you much. – Have a wonderful day, sir. | – 谢谢 – 今天好运 先生 |
[31:53] | And you, sir. | 你也是 先生 |
[31:58] | Mr. Williams? | 威廉姆斯先生 |
[32:01] | Mr. Vidrine, are you lost? | 维德林先生 你迷路了吗 |
[32:03] | Not at all. | 不是 |
[32:04] | Just was lookin’ to come by and visit with ya for a minute. | 只是路过来找你聊聊 |
[32:08] | Well, how can I help you? | 我有什么可以帮您 |
[32:10] | Seems as though you had something more you wanted to say in there. | 只是感觉刚才 你还有话要说 |
[32:14] | And I thought I’d give you the time to say it. | 我想着给你个机会说出来 |
[32:22] | – Okay, so… This rig is broke? – I didn’t say that. | – 好吧 钻井坏了吗 – 我可没这么说 |
[32:27] | Sounded like you did. | 感觉你就是这意思 |
[32:30] | Is there a reason you’re in my shop, Mr. Vidrine? | 维德林先生你来我这到底干什么? |
[32:32] | We a big company, Mike, BP. | 我们BP是一个大公司 迈克 |
[32:35] | A very big far-reaching, complex organization. | 一个复杂而庞大的组织 |
[32:39] | Lot of movin’ parts. Millions of movin’ parts. | 有无数的小部件协同工作 |
[32:42] | Thousands upon thousands of people. | 有成千上万的员工 |
[32:46] | And we all work very hard to ensure that all those people | 我们非常努力的试图保持这些人 |
[32:50] | and all those movin’ parts are functionin’ properly | 这些部门都能正常工作 |
[32:53] | as a means to an end. | 从而得到好结果 |
[32:54] | A very profitable end for all of us. So they the big picture. | 一个可以挣钱的结果 这是宏伟的目标 |
[32:59] | They the little picture, like you and the malfunctionin’ shitters. | 但是也有不一样的 就像你们这些只看眼前的 |
[33:04] | But you see, in point of fact,they all kind of interconnected. | 问题在于 所有一切都是相互影响的 |
[33:08] | They a flow at work here, Mike. | 像流动的水一样 迈克 |
[33:10] | So if you off, it’s off. Then I’m off. | 如果你坏了 这就坏了 然后我坏了 |
[33:14] | Then we off. Then the whole damn train is off. | 我们都坏了 整个项目就停了 |
[33:18] | – You feel me, Mr. Williams? – You on medication, Mr. Vidrine? | – 明白我的意思吗 威廉姆斯先生 – 你吃药了吗 维德森先生 |
[33:23] | I am merely tryin’ to assess just how close this train is huggin’ the tracks. | 我只是在评估 我们这趟火车离脱轨还有多久 |
[33:31] | Okay. I hear ya. | 我明白 |
[33:33] | You want my take? I mean, you really want my take? | 想听我的意见 真的想听我的意见吗 |
[33:35] | – I do. – Okay. | – 真的 – 好 |
[33:37] | I think you all tryin’ to run out of fuel as the wheels touch down. | 我觉得你们这是试图让飞机在降落的时候正好用完油 |
[33:41] | Runnin’ out of gasoline as the plane lands is not smart. | 耗得一干二净不是明智之举 |
[33:44] | It’s flawed thinking. It’s hope as a tactic. | 这有思考缺陷 这是一种侥幸 |
[33:49] | Duly noted. And much appreciated, sir. | 记住了 谢谢 |
[33:53] | Just the opinion of the little guy. | 这仅仅是个小员工的小意见 |
[33:57] | That a catfish? | 那是鲶鱼吗 |
[33:59] | Yep. 65 pounds. | 嗯 65磅 |
[34:01] | What y’all call that? Nibblin’? | 你们怎么钓的 用钓鱼竿吗 |
[34:04] | Noodlin’. We noodle for catfish. | 手抓 直接用手抓鱼 |
[34:07] | And you know, it’s funny, ’cause when we go noodlin’, | 有趣的是 我们去抓鱼的时候 |
[34:09] | my best friend Peanut and I, we go down there | 我最好的朋友皮纳特和我到湖上 |
[34:11] | with a fifth of Crown and a lake.Walk down the boat ramp. | 点上灯 走到船用坡道那边去 |
[34:13] | We look for the biggest, darkest, blackest hole we can stick our arm in. | 然后找个最大最黑的洞伸手去掏 |
[34:17] | And we hope one o’ them big ass sons-o-bitches | 希望这些鲶鱼能咬住我们的手 |
[34:19] | bites down on us as hard as he can so we can rip his ass out of that hole. | 这样我们才能把它抓出来 |
[34:22] | We wanna get bit. | 我们希望被咬 |
[34:24] | That’s the plan. | 被咬才能抓到鱼 |
[34:25] | Difference is, we’re ready for that bite. | 区别在于 我们做好被咬的准备了 |
[34:28] | We are ready. | 我们准备好 |
[34:29] | We’re wearin’ shoes, hats, gloves, skullcaps, sunglasses, and we are ready. | 我们有合适的鞋子 帽子 手套 墨镜 做好了一切准备 |
[34:33] | I don’t stick my hand in that hole with that monster | 我可不会不做准备的就把手伸进去 |
[34:35] | and hope for the best. | 祈求老天保佑 |
[34:37] | Uh-uh. Hope ain’t a tactic, Don. | 没准备的空想是不现实的 唐 |
[34:45] | I thank you for your time. | 感谢你抽空 |
[34:47] | Have a wonderful day, sir. | 祝你一天顺利 先生 |
[34:48] | And you. | 你也是 |
[34:50] | Piece of shit. | 卑鄙小人 |
[34:55] | Attention on the rig, | 全体注意 |
[34:56] | negative pressure test is about to begin. | 负压试验即将开始 |
[34:58] | All non-essential personnel, | 无关人员 |
[34:59] | please stay clear of the rig floor, mud pits… | 请离开现场 |
[35:02] | Bring her into the current. | 顺着水流引过来 |
[35:03] | Come right ten degrees. Lock heading at 1-7-6. | 右转10度 锁定176度 |
[35:06] | Coming right ten degrees. | 右转10度 |
[35:07] | Turning to 176. | 锁定176度 |
[35:09] | Turning. | 转向 |
[35:18] | Damon B. Bankston… | 戴蒙 班克斯顿 |
[35:20] | What is that, your fifth cup? | 这是你的第5杯了吧? |
[35:23] | I’m just saying. | 随便问问 |
[35:25] | You go ahead and make sure everybody’s up and fed | 去看看 确认一切 |
[35:26] | and ready to get after it. | 准备就绪 |
[35:27] | – This might be the final test. – Roger that. | – 这可能是最终测试了 – 收到 |
[35:31] | Another negative pressure test? | 又一次负压测试 |
[35:32] | Another. Another negative pressure test. | 又一次 再一次负压测试 |
[35:34] | – Is there a problem? – We got a bad well. | – 有问题吗 – 这个井不行 |
[35:36] | They’re all bad wells. We’re in a tough prospect. | 油井都这样了 干这行还能指望什么 |
[35:38] | Got that sledge, Hollywood? | 抓住这个 好莱坞 |
[35:40] | All right, we’re in. | 进去了 |
[35:44] | On station. Locked. | 就位 锁定 |
[35:47] | Locked at 1-7-6, Captain. | 锁定在176度 队长 |
[35:49] | We came right ten degrees. | 我们向右转了10度 |
[35:50] | We locked in. Y’all can run the negative test. | 已经锁定 你们可以做负压试验了 |
[35:52] | Yeah. | 是 |
[35:54] | – Go ahead, Jason. – Copy that. | – 开始吧 杰森 – 收到 |
[35:55] | Closing the annular. | 关闭上环形防喷器 |
[36:19] | Initiate negative pressure test. | 开始进行负压测试 |
[36:22] | Initiate drill pipe pressure test. | 启动钻杆压力测试 |
[36:49] | You really think this is the last test? | 你真觉得这是最后一次测试了吗 |
[36:50] | Shit. I hope so, yes. This here’s the Well from Hell, girl. | 该死的 我当然想啊 这可是地狱之井啊 |
[37:20] | Yeah, well, that ain’t gonna last long. | 应该不会持续很久的 |
[37:23] | That’s all you got? | 你就这点能耐吗 |
[37:26] | Goal! | 进球 |
[37:38] | A hundred pounds per square inch. | 每平方英尺100磅 |
[37:41] | That’s okay. She’s pushing back on us a little. | 问题不大 它倒推了一点 |
[37:44] | Just trying to keep us honest. | 就是想让我们老实待着 |
[37:50] | Hey, Don. | 嘿 唐 |
[37:51] | Did you get that bottle of wine I sent ya ’bout a month ago? | 你收到我上个月寄给你的那瓶红酒了吗 |
[37:54] | I did indeed. Thank you very much. I not only got it, I drank it. | 收到了 谢谢 不光拿到了 我已经喝过了 |
[37:58] | – Pretty good, huh? – Very nice, thank you. | – 不错吧 – 很好喝 |
[38:00] | – That’s Super Tuscan, yeah? – Mmm-hmm. | – 那是瓶超级托斯卡纳 对吧 – 是吧 |
[38:02] | – “Gah-jah,” – yeah? – I know you like that. | – 加雅 – 对吧 – 我知道你喜欢喝 |
[38:06] | Gaja. | 加亚 |
[38:08] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[38:09] | Gaja, it’s called. | 加亚 它叫 |
[38:11] | Oh. | 噢 |
[38:20] | I think they’re about halfway there. | 我想他们已经跑了一半了 |
[38:22] | How much coffee you drinking these days, Hank? | 这些天你都喝多少咖啡了 汉克 |
[38:25] | Well, Captain, I gave it up several months ago. | 船长 我几个月前就戒了咖啡了 |
[38:27] | I drink nothing but green tea now. | 我现在只喝绿茶 |
[38:29] | Stopped taking the coffee. Doing the yoga every day. | 停止摄入咖啡 每天做做瑜伽 |
[38:33] | Two weeks now. | 已经坚持两周了 |
[38:48] | 450 PSI. | 每平方英寸450磅 |
[38:55] | This don’t look good to me. | 看起来情况不妙啊 |
[39:02] | Pressure warning. | 压力警报 |
[39:05] | 900 Nine hundred. | |
[39:12] | What the hell? Shit. | 搞什么 见鬼 |
[39:20] | Pressure alert. | 压力警报 |
[39:23] | 1395. | 1395磅 |
[39:26] | Pressure alert. Pressure alert. | 压力警报 压力警报 |
[39:31] | Pressure alert. | 压力警报 |
[39:34] | We’re holding at 1395, Mr. Jimmy. That’s a lot of pressure. | 稳定在1395磅了 吉米先生 压力很大 |
[39:38] | Yeah. Enough to cut your car in half. | 是啊 足以将你的车劈开两半了 |
[39:42] | Opening the upper annular. | 打开上环形防喷器 |
[39:43] | Hollywood, open up the drill pipe valve. We gotta bleed pressure. | 好莱坞 打开钻井管道阀门 我们得释放些压力 |
[39:49] | Gentlemen, I hate to say this,but that is a bad test. | 同志们 我不得不说 试验结果真的不行 |
[39:54] | – Not necessarily. – Oh, Don. A good test starts… | – 也不一定 – 唐 一个好的测试应该 |
[39:58] | Starts at zero. Stays at zero. Ends at zero. | 从0开始 保持在0 到0结束 |
[40:01] | Thank you. So there was pressure. | 谢谢 好吧 是有压力 |
[40:03] | But there was no mud flowing up and outta that pipe. | 但是没看到有泥浆从管道里溢出来 |
[40:06] | Now explain that to me. | 你可以解释这是为什么吗 |
[40:14] | That’s a confusing result, I’ll give you that. | 我承认 这是挺奇怪的 |
[40:16] | Kaluza and I have talked about this drill pipe, | 卡鲁扎和我已经多次讨论过关于钻井管道的事 |
[40:20] | until we blue in the face. | 直到我们脸都气绿了 |
[40:22] | There’s something off with it. | 是有些地方不是很明白 |
[40:25] | He says it’s a bladder effect. | 他管这叫膀胱效应 |
[40:27] | Bladder effect? | 膀胱效应 |
[40:29] | Bladder effect. | 膀胱效应 |
[40:30] | He said Jason would know what he’s talking about. | 杰森应该知道他说的是什么意思 |
[40:32] | That one’s set at no indication of flow, right? | 这上面没有显示任何溢出 对吧 |
[40:35] | – Correct. – Looky here. | – 是的 – 看这里 |
[40:37] | Hey! We actually needed that. | 嘿 别擦那些我们还需要的 |
[40:39] | Bladder effect. | 膀胱效应 |
[40:41] | It is a pocket of pressure, | 这有一团压力 |
[40:46] | trapped around the annular, | 阻塞在防喷口附近 |
[40:49] | which reads like drill pressure because it is trapped right there. | 看起来像是钻井管道的压力 因为它就阻塞在这附近 |
[40:54] | It is sitting right there on the sensor. | 恰恰就在传感器这个位置 |
[40:58] | If this was a legitimate pressure issue, | 如果这确实是个压力问题 |
[41:01] | then we would have mud flowing right back up | 那么就应该会有泥浆从这里流出 |
[41:05] | and out of that drill pipe right there. | 然后溢出整个钻井管道 |
[41:07] | Now, how we gonna test this? | 那我们怎么才能验证这个说法 |
[41:10] | We gonna run that negative pressure test again. | 我们要再做一遍负压测试 |
[41:13] | But we gonna run it on the kill line. | 但这次是在压井管线进行 |
[41:15] | Not on the drill pipe. | 而不是钻井管道 |
[41:17] | Obviously, our problem is with that drill pipe. | 很显然 问题出现在钻井管道 |
[41:20] | You cannot have 1,395 pounds | 不可能会有压力达到1395磅每平方英寸 |
[41:25] | of pressure per square inch, enough to cut your car in half, | 大到可以把你的车劈开两半 |
[41:29] | and not have any fluid being forced up and outta that pipe by that pressure. | 却不能把一丁点泥浆压出管道 |
[41:38] | Boys, you got a whole mess of drilling mud on your boots out there? No? | 弟兄们 你们鞋上有沾到泥浆吗 有吗 |
[41:42] | Hey, Don. | 够了 唐 |
[41:47] | Gotten hot in the drill shack. | 屋里有点热闹啊 |
[41:49] | We have a problem with that drill pipe | 我们遇到的问题 是钻井管的问题 |
[41:51] | or with the sensor giving us a false reading. | 或者是传感器读给了我们错误的数据 |
[41:57] | Or any other of 1,000 moving parts down there. | 又或是其他千万个运行部件中的一个出错了 |
[42:01] | Now, the way we gonna find out | 要找出这个问题 |
[42:04] | is run that negative pressure test on the kill line. | 就要在压井管上做一次负压测试 |
[42:08] | And if they zero pressure, Mr. Jimmy, | 如果压力是零 吉米先生 |
[42:11] | then that gonna tell us all we need to know. | 那事情就一目了然了 |
[42:14] | Are we in agreement? | 大家都同意了吗 |
[42:16] | I don’t know about agreement, but never hurts to run a test. | 同不同意我不知道 但是试一试也无妨 |
[42:19] | Lovely. | 太好了 |
[42:20] | How we doing in here, Mr. Jimmy? | 现在情况怎么样了 吉米先生 |
[42:22] | Oh, we doing great. | 情况不错 |
[42:24] | Aren’t we, Don? | 是吧 唐 |
[42:26] | Yes, we are. | 是的 |
[42:32] | BP’s well. | 公司的油井 |
[42:38] | It is. | 是的 |
[42:39] | BP’s oil. | 公司的石油 |
[42:40] | Indeed. | 是的 |
[42:42] | And we just the help y’all hire to drill a hole. | 我们只是受雇佣来钻井的工人而已 |
[42:45] | You are correct, Mr. Jimmy. | 你说得对 吉米先生 |
[42:48] | But we 50 days late. | 但是工程延误了50天 |
[42:50] | And the hole ain’t drilled. | 井也没钻好 |
[42:53] | Now, Mr. Jimmy, we have a issue in the galley. | 吉米先生 厨房出了点问题 |
[42:57] | – What? – Yeah, a whole buncha people. | – 什么 – 有一大群人在那里 |
[42:58] | It’s a safety issue. | 只是点安全问题 |
[42:59] | Yeah, won’t take but a minute. | 不会耽误你很久的 |
[43:11] | It’s 43 days behind. Not 50. Simple mathematics. | 是晚了43天 不是50天 简单数学题 |
[43:14] | Original completion date was March 8th. | 原本计划在3月8号完成的 |
[43:16] | It’s April 20th today. 43 days. – Yup. | – 今天4月20号 43天 – 所以呢 |
[43:20] | Think you money-hungry sons of bitches at least be good at math. | 我还以为像你这种只认识钱的混蛋至少数学会不错 |
[43:23] | All right, gentlemen. | 好吧 先生们 |
[43:25] | Go ahead, Dewey. | 继续吧 杜威 |
[43:26] | Negative pressure test on the kill line. | 在压井管上进行负压测试 |
[43:28] | Switching to kill line test. | 正在转换到压井管测试 |
[43:30] | Initiating kill line pressure test. | 启动压井管压力测试 |
[43:32] | Bladder effect. | 膀胱效应 |
[43:35] | That ring true to you? | 你觉得他的话可信吗 |
[43:37] | Well, nothing ever come outta Don Vidrine’s mouth | 虽然唐 维德森这人平时 |
[43:39] | ever really rang true to me, but, yeah, I mean… | 满嘴跑火车 但我觉得还行 |
[43:43] | On its face? Yeah. | 听起来像是真的 |
[43:45] | There’s a logic to it. | 他说的话是有逻辑的 |
[43:47] | It’s got merit, but… | 有点道理 但是呢 |
[43:49] | I don’t know, applied to drill pipes and kill lines? | 我也不知道 给压井管做压力测试 |
[43:52] | It’s a little above my pay grade. | 对我来说有点太高深了 |
[43:54] | We should’ve seen some mud. | 应该会看到泥浆才对 |
[44:20] | Pressure warning. | 压力警报 |
[44:37] | Mr. Jimmy! | 吉米先生 |
[44:39] | – Hey! Yeah, Mr. Jimmy! – Good job! | – 嘿 吉米先生 – 干得好 |
[44:42] | Deepwater Horizon is receiving BP’s highest safety award | 深水地平线获得公司授予的最高级别的安全表彰 |
[44:46] | for the seventh straight year. | 已连续7年 |
[44:48] | And it all starts at the top with the man you call “Mr. Jimmy.” | 一切都从吉米先生接手的时候开始 |
[44:56] | – Mr. Jimmy, Mr. Jimmy… – Speech. | – 吉米先生 吉米 – 请致辞 |
[45:17] | Held at zero, boss. It’s a good test. No pressure. | 稳定在0 头儿 测试结果良好 没有残留压力 |
[45:20] | Congratulations. Good test. | 恭喜 测试通过了 |
[45:24] | We still got 1,400 PSI on the drill line. | 钻井管里面还有1400磅每平方英寸的压力 |
[45:27] | Drill line and the kill line should be exactly the same. | 钻井管和压井管的示数必须是一致的才对 |
[45:31] | They should be all lined up. | 数据应该是相等的 |
[45:32] | We already agreed that there’s something wrong with the drill line. | 我们都知道是钻井管道里面出现了问题 |
[45:35] | So why do you keep comin’ back to it? | 为什么你还要纠结这个 |
[45:36] | I don’t know. Good oil field practice? | 我也不知道 经验之谈 |
[45:38] | No mud. No flow. We got to go. | 没有泥浆 没有涌流 我们一定要开始了 |
[45:43] | Now, how quick can we lock the door on this well? | 最快要多久才能把井门封锁好 |
[45:47] | I’m not doin’ nothin’ until Mr. Jimmy’s made aware. | 不征得吉米先生的同意 我什么也不会做 |
[45:53] | Is there a man among you? Is there an adult here? | 你们这儿就没个有主见的成年人吗 |
[45:58] | You all got the paraphernalia. | 你们都穿得人模狗样的 |
[46:01] | The dip. The steel toes. | 工作服 工作鞋一穿 |
[46:03] | But it’s all bullshit. We got zero pressure on the kill line. | 但都是扯淡 压井管里一点压力也没有 |
[46:09] | You nervous as cats. | 你们还紧张的要命 |
[46:11] | Afraid to make it work at every turn. | 动不动就干脆缩手不干 |
[46:15] | That will be my summary back to my bosses in London. | 等我回到伦敦我就会这么汇报给我的上司 |
[46:18] | – Bob? – Agreed. | – 鲍勃 – 好吗 |
[46:23] | Again, you can call Mr. Jimmy. | 行 你通知吉米先生吧 |
[46:30] | And don’t let me keep ya from your ice cream for another second. Thanks. | 我就不耽误你们吃冰淇淋了 谢谢 |
[46:35] | It’s Mr. Jimmy. | 我是吉米先生 |
[46:36] | Ran the negative test. | 负压测试完成了 |
[46:38] | It was a good test. We got no pressure. | 测试结果良好 没有发现压力 |
[46:41] | ‘Bout to start displacing. Wanted your blessing. | 准备撤离开始作业了 正等你点头 |
[46:43] | You sure about this, Jason? | 你确定吗 詹森 |
[46:45] | Kill line was good. Sure of that. That’s the only thing I’m sure of. | 压井管线是完好的 我只能确定这个 |
[46:51] | These guys are all over me. What do you wanna do? | 这些人一直在催我 你想我怎么做 |
[46:55] | – Zero flow, correct? – That’s correct. No flow. | – 没有泥浆 对不对 – 对 没有泥浆 |
[47:10] | We good? | 那我们开工了 |
[47:13] | Well, looks like it’s gonna be a long night. | 行吧 今晚估计是一个不眠夜了 |
[47:17] | You stay on top of it, Jason. I’ll see you in about a half hour. | 詹森 你先在上面守着 半小时后我去找你 |
[47:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[47:25] | Okay, guys, good test. | 好嘞 弟兄们 测试通过了 |
[47:27] | Yahoo. | 好耶 |
[47:28] | Get ready to pull out 10,000 barrels of mud. | 准备接着抽出1000桶泥浆 |
[47:30] | I think I’m goin’ take a shower and wash my day off | 夜班前 |
[47:33] | before I start my night. | 我得洗个澡 |
[47:34] | – Gonna be a long one, huh? – Get some ice cream, Mike. | – 漫漫长夜 是吧 – 去吃点冰激凌吧 麦克 |
[47:36] | I gotta watch my figure. | 我得时刻保持体形 |
[47:38] | Gonna go fix smoke detectors | 我还是去修修烟雾检测器吧 |
[47:39] | till I don’t feel like poppin’ somebody in the mouth. | 不然我怕抑制不住打人的冲动 |
[47:41] | That’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[47:43] | Say “Hi” to Felicia for me. | 代我向费利西亚问好 |
[47:45] | – Mr. Jimmy? – Yeah? | – 吉米先生 – 嗯 |
[47:46] | We really need for you to leave with this. | 拿着这个 |
[47:47] | Let’s just get a… a quick pic. | 就拍个照片 |
[47:48] | – Yeah, we’ll take a picture. – Mr. Jimmy. | – 啊 行 – 吉米先生 |
[47:50] | Congratulations, Mr. Jimmy. | 祝贺你啊 吉米先生 |
[47:51] | Hey, appreciate it a lot, fellas. | 多谢弟兄们 |
[47:58] | You got the picture? | 你拍了吗 |
[48:05] | Come in shaker house. | 呼叫搅拌车间 |
[48:06] | – Go for Shaker House. – Yeah, we got a good test. | – 呼叫搅拌车间 – 测验已通过 |
[48:08] | We’re gonna start sending you some mud to clean. | 我们准备开始清理泥浆 |
[48:10] | Transfer it to the Bankston. | 转移到班克斯顿号上 |
[48:11] | – All right, copy that. | 收到 明白 |
[48:14] | – “Nervous as cats.” – Cats ain’t scared. | – 像猫一样畏首畏尾 – 猫胆儿才没那么小 |
[48:16] | I had a cat named Oscar, used to try to mount my Labrador. | 我们家那只叫奥斯卡的猫以前老往那条拉布拉多身上骑 |
[48:20] | I’m opening the annular. Let’s hope that monster ain’t awake. | 我去打开环形防喷器 希望别出什么事 |
[48:26] | Mud pumps are on. Removing heavy mud from well. | 泥浆泵运行正常 正从油井运送泥浆 |
[48:29] | Mud displacement. Holding tank two. Four percent. | 泥浆正在转移 泥浆正在被注入二号仓位 已注入百分之四 |
[48:34] | Boys, we got a good test! | 弟兄们,我们成功了 |
[48:35] | Aw, baby! Let’s pump up all this mud! | 好样的 加把力接着抽完所有泥浆 |
[48:45] | We done! | 搞定 |
[48:46] | Whoo! We’re goin’ home! | 我们就要回家咯 |
[48:48] | We’re going home. | 我们就要回家喽 |
[48:49] | Bring the mud. Bring the mud. | 正在输送 正在输送 |
[48:52] | Damon Bankston,this is Deepwater Horizon. | 达蒙班克斯顿号 这里是深水地平线 |
[48:54] | You are clear to approach and receive drilling mud. | 你们获准靠近接收泥浆 |
[48:56] | Copy, Deepwater. Comin’ alongside to receive heavy mud. | 深水地平线 收到 正在靠近准备接收泥浆 |
[48:59] | Reference units good. PDOP good. All to the norm. | 参考装置正常 位置精度正常 一切就绪 |
[49:05] | Master of the Deck,prepare to take on heavy mud. | 主甲板 准备接收10000桶 |
[49:08] | 10,000 barrels. | 泥浆 |
[49:11] | Attention on the rig.Pressure tests were good. | 装置平台上的人员请注意 已通过压力测试 |
[49:14] | Congratulations, DWH crew. We’re gonna be movin’ on. | 恭喜大家 员工们 我们要开始工作了 |
[49:17] | Well from Hell’s done, boys. | 弟兄们 终于搞定这破井了 |
[49:19] | Oh, man, I’ll be in the Basin soon. | 太棒了 终于快回家了 |
[49:22] | Two, three days maybe. Be in my boat. | 也就还差两三天 就能坐在我的小船上 |
[49:25] | Drinkin’ me a beer. Catchin’ me some sakalay. | 喝着小酒 钓着小鱼 |
[49:27] | Yeah! You big, beautiful mud! | 可爱的宝贝儿泥巴 |
[49:31] | 35 percent. | 已注入百分之三十五 |
[49:33] | Come on, baby! | 太棒了 伙计 |
[49:34] | – We’re going home! – To the house? | -我们就要回家啦 – 回家 |
[49:36] | Thought you had plans? I thought you were goin’ out. | 没别的想法了吗 你不是要出去吗 |
[49:38] | Oh, rescheduled. | 改主意了 |
[49:39] | Oh, oh, oh. Sweat pants, Bud Light Lime, DVR time. | 穿着运动装 喝着啤酒 躺着看看电视 |
[49:43] | My fave. | 我的最爱 |
[49:44] | Mmm-hmm. Just a simple country girl. | 简单的乡村女孩生活 |
[50:00] | 55% 55 percent. | |
[50:06] | 75% Seventy-five percent. | |
[50:10] | Do it all again on the next. | 下一个也照做 |
[50:11] | Hopefully smoother. | 但愿会越来越顺利 |
[50:13] | Jason! | 詹森 |
[50:14] | I got a 20 barrel increase in active pits and increase in flow. | 活跃区激增了20桶泥浆 泥流量也增大了 |
[50:17] | – It’s not slowin’ down. – All right, stop pumping mud. | – 流量没有减少的迹象 – 好 赶紧停止抽泥浆 |
[50:19] | – Pressure alert. – Oh, Lord. | – 压力警报 – 不 |
[50:23] | Stand by, Shaker House. | 请离开搅动车间 |
[50:24] | They’re shuttin’ it down. They must not be likin’ somethin’ up there. | 他们把这儿关了 一定是上面出了什么问题 |
[50:29] | Hey, boys, I’ma go take a leak. | 弟兄们 我去尿个尿 |
[50:31] | – You guys good? – I got you, buddy. | – 你们俩帮我盯一下 – 行 去吧 |
[50:32] | All right. | 好的 |
[50:37] | Pressure alert. | 压力警报 |
[50:38] | – It’s not stoppin’. – Clear the drill shack. | – 停不下来了 – 赶紧撤离钻井台的人 |
[50:40] | – Get him and him out of here. – What is happening? | – 让他们俩都走 – 出什么事儿了 |
[50:43] | Gentlemen, what is the excitement? We stipulated there’s something wrong. | 伙计们 冷静点 我们知道会出点状况 |
[50:47] | I never should’ve let you push. | 我之前就不该听你的 |
[50:48] | Now get your ass out of here before I push back. | 别废话 给我滚 |
[50:50] | That comment will be noted. | 我记住你了 |
[50:52] | Hey, I’m ready to get the hell home. | 准备好回家了 |
[50:54] | Get me a six pack a beer and a steak in my ass. | 终于能回到 屁股下面撂小碗 六碗小酒佐小排的日子了 |
[51:00] | What is goin’ on? | 怎么了 |
[51:02] | Likely nothin’, Mr. Kaluza. | 可能没出什么事 卡路查先生 |
[51:05] | – Watch your step over here. – Shit. | – 注意脚下 – 日了 |
[51:08] | What you got, Caleb? | 出啥事儿了 迦勒 |
[51:13] | What the hell’s you doin’? | 你在干嘛 |
[51:30] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, shit. | 麻烦了 |
[51:32] | What the hell’s goin’ on here? | 这儿到底怎么了 |
[51:33] | – We got flow – Shit! | – 泥浆溢出来了 – 操 |
[51:35] | – That ain’t good. – Jason, are you seein’ this? | – 完了 – 詹森 你看见了吗 |
[51:38] | We got flow out here. | 我们这泥浆溢出来了 |
[51:40] | – Warning. – It’s not stopping. | – 警报 – 停不下来了 |
[51:42] | Hey, Jason, are you seein’ this? | – 詹森 你看见了吗 |
[51:43] | We got mud on the rig floor. | 泥浆涌到装置工作台上了 |
[51:45] | Are they not tellin’ you to do anything? | 他们没告诉你怎么办吗 |
[51:47] | Is she just kickin’ or that… | 就溢出来一点还是 |
[51:51] | – Oh, shit! – Clear the floor! | – 日了 – 赶快撤离 |
[51:55] | Holy shit! Jason! | 该死 詹森 |
[52:07] | Mike, what is that? Is everything okay? | 迈克 你那怎么了 没事吧 |
[52:12] | I’m closin’ the annular. | 我正在关环形防喷器 |
[52:17] | – Duck, get in here now! – Are you shuttin’ it in? | – 杜克 快进来 – 你们把它关了么 |
[52:19] | All right, we’re okay. I closed the annular. | 没事了 关完了 |
[52:21] | We got 30 seconds. | 我们还有三十秒 |
[52:26] | Get off the floor now! | 撤离 就现在 |
[52:28] | Duck, you okay? | 杜克 你还好吗 |
[52:29] | – Yeah, I’m all right. – Get your finger on the EDS. | – 没事 – 把你手按在紧急撤离的按钮上 |
[52:31] | Get ready to cut that pipe. | 准备关掉泵抽管 |
[52:32] | This way! This way! | 走 快走 |
[52:36] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[52:37] | Shane! | 谢恩 |
[52:40] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么做 |
[52:42] | – Caleb! – What do we do? | – 迦勒 – 我们要怎么做 |
[52:43] | Get on the drill pipe and let it bleed! | 拉升钻井管 释放所有压力 |
[52:55] | Right here. Right, right there. | 这 这 |
[52:56] | No, I understand. I understand. | 哈 我知道 我知道 |
[52:58] | You know, I’m doing my best to accommodate everybody, but look… | 我也想尽量让大伙儿都满意 但是你看 |
[53:06] | Fuck! | 该死的 |
[53:20] | Okay. Okay. We’re all right. | 好了 没事了 没什么大问题 |
[53:24] | We’re all right. | 不是什么大问题 |
[53:25] | Caleb, how you doin’, buddy? | 迦勒 哥们儿你那没事吧 |
[53:27] | Did we cut the pipe? | 我们已经关掉管道了么 |
[53:28] | No, we’re good. | 没有 但是没事了 |
[53:30] | Annular took care of it. | 防喷器起效了 |
[53:31] | It was just a kick. | 这就只是一个小喷涌 |
[53:33] | That’s the biggest dang kick I ever seen. | 这可真是我见过最大的”小喷涌”了 |
[53:36] | She put a whoop ass on Maggie and her penguin. | 她已经对马吉和她的企鹅不感兴趣了 |
[53:39] | Get outta here! | 扯吧 |
[53:40] | – She did. – Huh? | – 真的 – 嗯 |
[53:41] | And she did it all without this? | 没用这个就搞定了 |
[53:44] | No! | 不是吧 |
[53:45] | That is a genuine dinosaur tooth. | 这可是货真价实的恐龙化石牙齿 |
[54:32] | Gas alarm in the mud pits. Again. | 管内燃气警报 又来了 |
[54:34] | Same one goes off every time. | 每次都这样 |
[54:36] | Off all down | 都关了 |
[54:40] | – …Roy? – I got it! You got yours? | – 罗伊 – 我这儿没事儿了 你那儿呢 |
[54:50] | Pressure warning. | 压力警报 |
[54:52] | Pressure warning. | 压力警报 |
[54:54] | Shit. Jason! | 见鬼了 詹森 |
[54:56] | Oh, shit! | 该死的 |
[54:57] | Caleb, get everybody off the… | 迦勒 把所有人都 |
[55:14] | Bypass ain’t workin’! | 支路疏通不管用了 |
[55:15] | – Damn. – Holy shit! | – 该死的 – 日了狗 |
[55:17] | Duck, close the second annular! | 杜克 去关第二个防喷器 |
[55:19] | Annular failure. | 防喷器故障 |
[55:22] | Adam! Shane! Get down to the Mud Room now! | 亚当 谢恩 赶快去处理泥浆车间 |
[55:25] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[55:26] | We gotta go, buddy! | 我们得撤了 哥们儿 |
[55:28] | We gotta go! | 我们得撤了 |
[55:30] | We gotta get to the mud pit! Caleb! | 我们得去泥浆池那 迦勒 |
[55:33] | Caleb! | 迦勒 |
[55:34] | Get off the floor! Get off the floor! | 走 快走 |
[55:40] | It’s Pump 2! Bleed it! Bleed it! | 是2号泵 关掉它 关掉它 |
[56:01] | – Caleb, close the drill pipe valve – Feed the standpipe. | – 伽勒 关闭阀门 – 引导所有的泥浆 |
[56:04] | Divert everything overboard. | 到上层管道去 |
[56:08] | Jason, what do we do? | 杰森 我们该怎么办 |
[56:31] | We got debris! Jesus Christ! | 有碎片砸过来了 天哪 |
[56:33] | Oh shit! Caleb, clear the floor! | 妈的 伽勒 快撤离 |
[56:42] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[56:42] | The alarm didn’t sound. | 警报没响 |
[56:44] | I’m gonna make sure everyone evacuates. You get to the lifeboats. | 我得去看看是不是每个人都疏散出来了 你自己去救生船那儿 |
[56:46] | – Go! – Okay. | – 快去 – 好的 |
[56:52] | Halt.Stop | 哈利 停船 |
[57:06] | Look out! Look out! | 小心 小心 |
[57:09] | Get that! Get it! Get it! | 抓住它 快抓住它 |
[57:13] | – What the heck? – Damn! | – 什么情况 – 妈的 |
[57:23] | Jesus. | 神啊 |
[57:25] | Deepwater Horizon, this is Damon Bankston. Copy? | 深水地平线 这里是达蒙班克斯顿号 收到请回答 |
[57:30] | The BOP’s not responding. | 防喷器没有响应 |
[57:34] | – Duck, cut the pipe! – Okay. | – 杜克 关闭管道 – 好的 |
[57:37] | Right now! | 快点 |
[57:39] | Gas warning.. Duck! Duck! | 警报 杜克 |
[57:43] | What happened? Jesus. | 老天 发生了什么 |
[57:46] | Keith! | 基思 |
[57:47] | Gordie! | 戈登 |
[57:48] | – Come on, man! Get up! – Roy! Come on, man! | – 快点 起来 – 罗伊 快点 快点啊 |
[57:52] | We gotta go! We gotta go right now! | 我们得走了 我们必须马上走 |
[58:24] | Gas warning. | 燃气警报 |
[58:26] | Oh, shit. We got a gas alarm. | 糟了 燃气警报响了 |
[58:41] | Thrusters are over-revving. | 推进器转速过载 |
[58:45] | My thrusters are running away from me. | 这个推进器正在失去控制 |
[58:47] | I’m not gonna be able to hold the rig in place. | 我没办法让钻井保持在原位不动 |
[58:49] | All right. Just calm down. | 没事 冷静 |
[58:52] | Oh, my God. | 神啊 |
[58:55] | Is it just me or it just get real bright in there all of a sudden? | 是我的错觉 还是你那边忽然闪了一下 |
[59:07] | Magenta. | 红色 |
[59:08] | Magenta alarms! | 红色警报 |
[59:09] | Gas warning. | 燃气警报响了 |
[59:14] | – The well is blowing out. – What? | – 油井要爆炸了 – 什么 |
[59:19] | Mike. | 麦克 |
[59:20] | Mayday! This is Deepwater Horizon. We are in a… | 求救 这里是深水地平线 我们 |
[59:23] | What the hell are you doing? Did I ask you to call a Mayday? | 你他妈在干嘛 我让你求救了么 |
[59:28] | I’ll call you back, I’ll call you back! | 我待会儿给你回电话 一会儿打给你 |
[59:33] | You don’t know the difference between a kick and a goddamn blowout! | 你能分清是电流不稳还是爆炸吗 |
[59:36] | – Why’s the… – You don’t know shit! | – 那为什么 – 你毛都不懂 |
[59:37] | Why’s the monitor out? | 那为什么屏幕上什么都没了 |
[59:38] | Gas warning. | 燃气警报 |
[59:41] | Mayday! Mayday! Mayday! This is Deepwater Horizon. | 求救 求救 求救 这里是深水地平线 |
[59:52] | Hang on, Duck. I’m gonna get you out. | 坚持住 杜克 我会救你出去的 |
[1:00:24] | God damn it! Dewey! Steve! | 我的天 杜威 史蒂夫 |
[1:00:40] | Down! Jesus! | 趴下 天哪 |
[1:00:48] | Mayday! Mayday! Mayday! | 求救 求救 求救 |
[1:00:49] | – This is Deepwater Horizon. – Rig’s on fire. | – 这里是深水地平线 – 我们的钻井着火了 |
[1:00:51] | We’ve had a major explosion. | 我们这发生了大爆炸 |
[1:00:52] | – We need assistance… – Can’t you see it’s on fire? | – 我们需要救援 – 你看到那儿着火了么 |
[1:00:54] | I repeat, we’ve had a mass casualty explosion. | 我再说一遍 我们这儿发生了事故性爆炸 |
[1:00:56] | We need assistance immediately. | 我们需要立即救援 |
[1:00:58] | Mayday! Mayday! Mayday! | 求救 求救 求救 |
[1:00:59] | This is Deepwater Horizon… | 这里是深水地平线 |
[1:01:01] | This is motor vessel Damon Bankston. | 这里是内燃机船达蒙班克斯顿号 |
[1:01:02] | Deepwater Horizon has exploded and is on fire. | 深水地平线起火了 |
[1:01:06] | I say again, the Deepwater Horizon has exploded and is on fire. | 重复 深水地平线起火了 |
[1:01:10] | We just saw a huge explosion. | 我们看到了巨大的爆炸 |
[1:01:11] | Yes sir, we see the Deepwater Horizon on fire. | 没错 先生 深水地平线着火了 |
[1:01:13] | Okay. And everybody’s off the rig? | 收到 所有人都从钻井撤离了吗 |
[1:01:15] | We have no idea. | 不清楚 |
[1:01:21] | United States Coast Guard District 8 Command Center, | 美国海岸警卫队指挥中心 |
[1:01:23] | Ensign Von Huene speaking. | 我是少尉 范 胡纳 |
[1:01:24] | Yes, there’s an oil rig on fire. | 收到 有一个钻井台着火了 |
[1:01:26] | About 48 nautical miles south of Venice. | 大概在离威尼斯48海里的地方 |
[1:01:29] | Okay, an oil rig on fire. About 48 nautical miles south of Venice? | 好的 有一个钻井台着火了 位置是大概在离威尼斯48海里的地方 对吗 |
[1:01:34] | Yes, ma’am. I’ve never seen anything like it… | 没错 我还从来没见过这样的 |
[1:01:36] | Okay, yes, sir. What vessel are you on? | 好的 先生 你在哪艘船上 |
[1:01:38] | What’s the name of your vessel? | 你所在的船的名字是什么 |
[1:01:41] | Coast Guard District 8 Command Center, this is Lieutenant Degan speaking. | 这里是美国海岸警卫队指挥中心 我是中尉德根 |
[1:01:46] | An oil rig on fire? Sir, do you have a position for that? | 你说有一个钻井台着火了对吗 你知道那里的地址吗 |
[1:01:51] | Sir, I’m not exactly sure, | 我不是很清楚 |
[1:01:52] | I need to get some information from you first. | 我得先从你那知道一点信息 |
[1:01:54] | If that’s all right. Can you give me your name, please? | 就是这些了么 方便告诉我你的名字吗 |
[1:01:55] | Okay, sir, what is your location? | 好的 先生 你的位置在哪呢 |
[1:01:57] | We got 100 miles south of Port Fourchon there’s a vessel reporting a fire. | 我接到的是有一艘离佛琼港南面100英里的地方的船报警说看到有地方失火 |
[1:01:59] | Where’s your call? | 你的呢 |
[1:02:00] | Forty-eight nautical miles south of Venice. | 离威尼斯48海里的地方 |
[1:02:02] | I had a report from a OSV. | 我这有一个来自海洋观测船的报警 |
[1:02:04] | That’s the lat/long. That’s a confirmed position. | 这是一个坐标系地址 这是一个很确切的地址 |
[1:02:07] | Sir, we got a satellite image of the scene. | 长官 我们这儿有一个现场的卫星图像 |
[1:02:09] | Right here. | 就在这 |
[1:02:12] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[1:02:15] | Listen, guys, we need to bump this up, okay? | 大伙 听着 我们得速战速决 知道吗 |
[1:02:17] | Call land area. See what kinda float cutters we have in the area. | 打给地勤部门 看看我们在那一片有些什么快艇 |
[1:02:19] | Divert ’em over to the area. | 赶紧开到现场去 |
[1:02:20] | Air stations. I need to know how many bravo aircraft we have up. | 空勤部 我要知道我们目前有多少飞机可以用 |
[1:02:23] | Okay, get ’em goin’. | 好了 让他们都赶过去 |
[1:02:43] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[1:03:42] | Evacuation procedure in effect. | 疏散程序正在启动 |
[1:03:44] | This is not a drill. | 原来这不是演练 |
[1:03:46] | Evacuation procedure in effect… | 疏散程序正在启动 |
[1:04:12] | Dougie? | 道基 |
[1:04:14] | Dougie? Hey, Dougie, can you hear me? | 道基 嗨 道基 你能听到我说话么 |
[1:04:16] | – What? – Can you hear me, Dougie? | – 你说什么 – 你能听到我说话么 道基 |
[1:04:19] | My little brother. | 我弟 |
[1:04:21] | What? | 你说什么 |
[1:04:23] | It’s his birthday. | 今天是他的生日 |
[1:04:26] | My little brother. | 我弟 |
[1:04:27] | Your little brother’s not here. | 你弟没在这 |
[1:04:29] | What about your legs? Huh? Can you move ’em? | 你的脚怎么样了 你能走么 |
[1:04:31] | – My little brother. – Look at me, Dougie. | – 我弟 – 看着我 道基 |
[1:04:34] | You’re gonna need to use ’em. We gotta get to the lifeboats. | 你得走两步 我们要走到救生船那儿去 |
[1:04:36] | I’m gonna get you up. All right? | 我拉你起来 好吗 |
[1:04:44] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[1:04:47] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:04:48] | Evacuation procedure in effect. | 疏散程序正在启动 |
[1:04:51] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:04:54] | Easy. | 小心 |
[1:05:03] | Thruster 2 failure. | 2号推进器失灵 |
[1:05:05] | I just lost four thrusters on the port side. | 左舷的四个推进器都失灵了 |
[1:05:07] | I only have four left, Captain. | 船长 只剩下4个了 |
[1:05:08] | – What do we do? – I need a damage report. | – 我们该怎么办 – 我需要损坏报告 |
[1:05:10] | I’m gonna take manual control over the rig. | 我要手动操控钻井了 |
[1:05:12] | This is Kuchta on the bridge. I need a damage report. | 这里是库赫达 我需要损坏报告 |
[1:05:17] | – Come on, baby. – Where’s the fire team? Now! | – 一定要行啊 – 火警队在哪 快点 |
[1:05:19] | This is Damon Bankston to Coast Guard Rescue. | 我是达蒙班克斯顿 请接海岸警卫队 |
[1:05:21] | We have an incident on the Deepwater Horizon. | 我们在深水地平线钻井台发生了一起事故 |
[1:05:23] | Bring her ’round 90 degrees starboard. Tell me that rescue boat’s in the water! | 带上90度软梯 救生船已经放下去了吧 |
[1:05:28] | Let’s go! We need medical kits! | 走吧 我们需要医疗器材 |
[1:05:31] | – Where’s the oxygen tanks? – Empty out the supply house! Let’s go! | – 氧气罩在哪 – 清空供给室 行动 |
[1:05:37] | Go portside! | 去码头 |
[1:06:23] | Proceed to your assigned lifeboat. | 去你指定的救生船那儿 |
[1:06:29] | Son of a bitch! | 妈的 |
[1:06:39] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿 嘿 |
[1:06:40] | – He needs to get on the boat! – Get back in line! | – 他需要马上上船 – 回去排队 |
[1:06:42] | – He’s hurt. – This man is hurt! | – 他受伤了 – 这个人他受伤了 |
[1:06:43] | – This man is hurt bad. – I don’t give a shit! | – 他伤势很严重 |
[1:06:45] | Did you hear what I said? I’m not trying to get on the boat! | 你没听到我说什么吗 不是我想要插队上船 |
[1:06:48] | This man is hurt real bad. | 这个人伤势真的很重 |
[1:06:49] | – Do you understand me? | 你听懂了吗 |
[1:06:51] | Calm down. Did anybody see Mr. Jimmy? | 冷静下来 有谁看到吉米么 |
[1:06:54] | I saw him in Accommodations. | 我看到他在房间 |
[1:06:56] | I’m goin’ back for Mr. Jimmy. Make sure this man gets off this rig. | 我回去找吉米 一定要让他离开钻井 |
[1:06:58] | Okay? Everybody, calm down. Slow it down. | 好么 大家 冷静下来 慢慢来 |
[1:07:01] | – And smooth it out. All right? – Okay, okay. | – 稳稳走 好吗 – 好的 好的 |
[1:07:03] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[1:07:34] | Hello? | 有人么 |
[1:07:40] | Hello? | 有人么 |
[1:07:43] | Hello! | 有人么 |
[1:07:45] | Hey, hey, hey! You’re good? | 嘿 你还好么 |
[1:07:47] | I think so. | 还好 |
[1:07:48] | – Where’re you goin’? – I dunno. | – 你要要去哪 – 我不知道 |
[1:07:49] | – Muster. – No, no. | – 集合点 – 不 不行 |
[1:07:51] | You gotta go to lifeboats, okay? | 你得去救生船那 知道么 |
[1:07:52] | – Yeah. – Go to the lifeboats. | – 好的 – 去救生船那儿 |
[1:07:53] | Right here. Come on, we’re gonna make a left. | 就是这儿 快点 我们在撤退了 |
[1:07:55] | Stay to the wall! Hey! Stay to the wall! | 沿着墙走 一定要沿着墙走 |
[1:08:01] | Hello? | 有人么 |
[1:08:10] | Mr. Jimmy? | 吉米 |
[1:08:21] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:08:24] | – Help! – Mr. Jimmy! | – 救命 – 吉米 |
[1:08:27] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:08:29] | Who’s there? | 谁在那 |
[1:08:31] | This way! | 这边 |
[1:08:35] | – Mr. Jimmy? Mr. Jimmy? – Mike! I can’t, I can’t see shit. | – 吉米 吉米 – 麦克 我看不见 我看不见了 |
[1:08:39] | I got… What happened? | 我 发生什么事了 |
[1:08:41] | – We blew out, Mr. Jimmy. – Aw, no. | – 石油泄露了 吉米 – 哦 完了 |
[1:08:42] | Lot of secondary explosions, all right? | 现在有很多后续爆炸 你知道么 |
[1:08:44] | – All right, we gotta… – Shit’s on fire everywhere. | – 好了 我们得 – 到处都烧着了 |
[1:08:45] | Have we disconnected? Did we cut the pipe? | 我们切断输送了么 切断输油管道了么 |
[1:08:48] | I don’t know. But I don’t think so. | 我不清楚 不过我想没有切断 |
[1:08:49] | We need to disconnect, Mike. | 我们得去切断输送 |
[1:08:51] | – Help me get to the bridge. – All right. Come on. | – 帮我起来去驾驶台 – 好的 起来吧 |
[1:08:57] | Gotcha. Gotcha. | 我扶住你了 扶住你了 |
[1:09:00] | Where are we? | 我们这是在哪 |
[1:09:02] | Wouldn’t recognize it even if you could see it. | 就算看得见 我也认不出这是哪 |
[1:09:07] | – This pipe is gonna break. -Off station alert. | – 这根管子要裂了 – 警告 请离开基站 |
[1:09:10] | Come on, Mr. Jimmy. Come on. | 加油 吉米 加油 |
[1:09:14] | If you find yourself in the water, you got a light and a whistle. | 如果你掉到水里了 你要记得你有一个电筒和一个口哨 |
[1:09:17] | You understand? | 懂了没 |
[1:09:19] | If you get into oil or anything spilling it, swim away from the rig. | 如果你掉到石油里或者其他泄露出来的东西里 游出去 远离钻井 |
[1:09:22] | Should we wait till the Coast Guard gets us… | 我们应不应该等一等 等海岸警卫队来救我们 |
[1:09:24] | No, we need to go. Okay, we need to go. | 不行 我们必须得走了 好了 我们得走了 |
[1:09:26] | Come on, let’s go. Now, now, now, come on. | 好了 走吧 快点 走了 |
[1:09:27] | Water’s on fire. | 水面上有火 |
[1:09:29] | Who’s coordinating the air assets out there? | 谁在协调航空设备 |
[1:09:30] | ATC. Fixed wing, they have… | 航空交通管制 固定翼部门 他们在协调 |
[1:09:32] | West Jefferson, East Jefferson and Tulane | 西杰佛逊 东杰佛逊和图兰 |
[1:09:34] | are prepared to take in multiple… | 已经准备好驾驶多人机了 |
[1:09:36] | First engine start. Locked. | 启动一号引擎 已锁定 |
[1:09:37] | External power. | 外部电源 |
[1:09:38] | Coast Guard 1, area’s clear. | 海岸警卫队一号 区域清晰 |
[1:09:40] | There’s people jumpin’ in the water. | 有人在往水里跳 |
[1:09:41] | He’s seen three people jump into the water. | 他看见三个人跳进水里 |
[1:09:42] | – Jumpers? You gettin’ this? – We have jumpers? | – 有人往海里跳吗 你看到了 – 有人往水里跳了 |
[1:09:44] | What’s the ETA on the first on-scene helicopter? | 事发地点的直升机的出发时间是什么时候 |
[1:09:46] | – Sir, it’s gonna be like 35 minutes. – That’s about 30 minutes too late. | – 35分钟之后 – 那基本就晚了半小时了 |
[1:09:50] | This is US Coast Guard B17 departing RRT6 | 这里是海岸警卫队的B17号飞机 经由路线RRT6 |
[1:09:55] | en route to emergency distress call for Deepwater Horizon. | 去深水地平线钻井台事故现场展开救援 |
[1:09:58] | ETA to location, 25 minutes. Silence imposed on this frequency. | 预计25分钟到达目的地 保持无线电静默 |
[1:10:12] | Get in! Get in! | 进去 进去 |
[1:10:31] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:10:33] | – You good? – Yeah. | – 你还好吗 – 还好 |
[1:10:34] | – All right, come on. – Help! | – 那就好 快点 – 救命 |
[1:10:37] | – Can you hear him?- Call out! | – 你听到了吗 – 大声点 |
[1:10:39] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[1:10:41] | Call out! | 大声点 |
[1:10:42] | Is someone there? It’s Caleb. | 有人在那边吗 我是凯莱布 |
[1:10:44] | – I need help in here. – It’s Wyman! | – 我这里需要帮助 – 是怀曼 |
[1:10:46] | We gotta get outta here.There’s methane everywhere. | 我们得离开这 这到处都是甲烷 |
[1:10:49] | Found him here like this. | 我们发现他时 他就这样了 |
[1:10:50] | He’s hurt real bad and I can’t get him outta there. | 他伤得很重 我又不能把他弄出来 |
[1:10:51] | Don’t look down, all right? | 不要往下看 知道么 |
[1:10:52] | No. No. | 啊 啊 |
[1:10:56] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[1:10:57] | Shit, his bone’s caught on the metal. | 糟了 有块金属插到他的骨头里了 |
[1:11:01] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[1:11:10] | Mike! | 麦克 |
[1:11:11] | Mike! | 麦克 |
[1:11:12] | Come on, we gotta wedge this open. We gotta find something to get it open. | 快点 我们要把这个撬开 我们得找什么东西把它撬开 |
[1:11:17] | Pull! Pull! | 拉 拉 |
[1:11:19] | Keep pullin’! | 接着拉 |
[1:11:27] | – I’ve lost power. – All right, just stop. | – 没电了 – 知道了 等一下 |
[1:11:29] | Just gimme a second. Lem me think. | 等一下 让我想想 |
[1:11:41] | I’m gonna cut the pipe. | 我得去切断输送管道 |
[1:11:44] | Hey, hey, hey. Andrea, get your ass back on station. | 嘿 安德里亚 滚回来 |
[1:11:47] | – We don’t have the authority. – I’m gonna seal the well. | – 我们没有权限这么做 – 我要求封锁油井 |
[1:11:49] | Do not touch that button. | 不要碰那个按钮 |
[1:11:52] | – You need to hit the EDS.- We don’t have the authority. | – 你得按下紧急脱离系统 – 我们没有权限这么做 |
[1:11:59] | You ain’t pushin’ it. | 你不能按 |
[1:12:01] | Can somebody help me? Please? | 有人吗 救命啊 救命啊 |
[1:12:04] | Just go! Get outta here! | 快走吧 离开这 |
[1:12:06] | You’re comin’ with or without that leg. | 就算腿保不住 也要把你人保住 |
[1:12:08] | Hold on! Hold on! | 坚持住 坚持住 |
[1:12:09] | Hey, look at me. It’s gonna hurt like a bitch, | 看着我 这会疼得你喊娘 |
[1:12:11] | but just stay calm for a second, okay?Just stay calm. | 但是你要忍住一小会儿 知道么 一定要忍住 |
[1:12:13] | Look at me, don’t look down, look at me. | 看着我 不要往下看 看着我 |
[1:12:16] | – We got you. – Hold on! | – 我们扶着你 – 继续 |
[1:12:19] | Pull! Pull! | 快拉 快拉 |
[1:12:21] | Wyman, can you move? | 怀曼 你能动么 |
[1:12:22] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:12:25] | You gotta get me to the bridge, Mike. | 麦克 带我去驾驶台 |
[1:12:36] | Coast Guard District 8 Command Center. | 海岸警卫处 指挥中心 |
[1:12:37] | – This is Lieutenant Degan speaking. – Hi. Sir. | – 我是中尉德根 – 你好 长官 |
[1:12:41] | I just, uh… | 我只是有点 |
[1:12:42] | I don’t mean to bother ya’ | 我不想打扰你的 |
[1:12:44] | and I’m sure everything’s just fine, um, but my husband Mike Williams | 我相信一切都好 但是我的丈夫麦克威廉姆斯 |
[1:12:47] | is on the Deepwater Horizon, and… | 在深水地平线钻井台 |
[1:12:50] | Yes, ma’am. Right now we only have a couple confirmed reports | 知道了 女士 我们目前只接到几个确切的消息 |
[1:12:53] | of a fire on an oil rig. That’s about all I can say. | 说有一个钻井着火了 我就只知道这么多了 |
[1:12:55] | There… On the Deepwater Horizon? | 额 是在深水地平线钻井台吗 |
[1:12:58] | Because there are so many rigs out there. | 因为钻井有很多啊 |
[1:13:00] | You sure? | 你确定么 |
[1:13:01] | Yes, ma’am, it is a fire on the Deepwater Horizon. | 没错 我确定 深水地平线钻井台着火了 |
[1:13:03] | That’s all I can say, ma’am. I’m sorry, I really have to go. | 目前我就只能说这么多了 女士 实在抱歉 我得挂了 |
[1:14:04] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[1:14:14] | – Ken, you all right? – The derrick’s gonna fall on us! | – 肯 你还好么 – 井架要掉下来砸到我们了 |
[1:14:19] | Dale, the boat’s leaving! | 戴尔 船要开了 |
[1:14:21] | My crane’s gonna take the goddamn derrick out. | 我用起重机把井架移开 |
[1:14:23] | – It’s comin’ down! – Get on the boat now! | – 它在往下落了 – 赶紧上船 |
[1:14:25] | I gotta stop it or it’s gonna kill us all. | 我得把它停下 不然我们都得完蛋 |
[1:14:44] | Go, Dale! | 戴尔 走了 |
[1:14:49] | Go, go, go! | 快走 快走 |
[1:14:51] | Get him up the steps! | 让他上梯子 |
[1:14:55] | Ah, shit! | 妈的 |
[1:15:15] | Go, Dale! | 加油 戴尔 |
[1:15:32] | Dale, get outta there! Now! | 戴尔 赶紧离开那儿 |
[1:15:54] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我天 |
[1:16:12] | Who’s on the bridge? | 谁在驾驶台 |
[1:16:14] | – Fleytas. – Kuchta. | – 弗雷特斯 – 库赫达 |
[1:16:16] | Let’s go! We’re full! Let’s go! | 开船吧 船满了 开船吧 |
[1:16:24] | Report to Muster Station 1! | 向集合点一报告 |
[1:16:28] | Get your ass on the lifeboats. | 滚上救生船去 |
[1:16:37] | Andrea, Kuchta, have we disconnected? | 安德里亚 库赫达 输送切断没有 |
[1:16:41] | – No – Andrea, get my hands on the EDS. | – 没有 – 安德里亚 扶着我把我的手放到紧急断开系统上去 |
[1:16:45] | I’m gonna cut the pipe and seal this well. | 我来切断输送管道 封锁油井 |
[1:16:48] | We gonna choke this fire. | 我们来阻止火势 |
[1:16:49] | – Right here, right here. – No, no. Up, up! | – 在这儿 在这儿 – 不是这 不是这 上面上面 |
[1:16:52] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:17:02] | – Is she still burnin’? – There’s still flow, Mr. Jimmy. | – 还在燃么 – 还在泄露 吉米长官 |
[1:17:05] | Oh, come on. Please. Please! | 不要燃了 求你了求你了 |
[1:17:14] | It’s still burning, Mr. Jimmy. We gotta go. | 还是在燃 吉米长官 我们得走了 |
[1:17:16] | This is the last for Lifeboat 1, guys! | 这是救生船一号最后一位人 |
[1:17:20] | Hey! Hey! Back up! We’re first! | 嘿嘿 往后退 我们才是第一批人 |
[1:17:22] | Room for a couple more. Get in! | 还可以多坐2个人 上去 |
[1:17:28] | We need to restore power up here. | 我们得在这重启电源 |
[1:17:30] | We need to bring the standby generator online. | 我们得把备用发电器连上网 |
[1:17:32] | For the firefighting pumps? | 是为了用防火泵么 |
[1:17:33] | No, we just wanna keep this rig on station long as we can | 不是 我们只能尽可能久地让钻井在原位不动 |
[1:17:36] | so that pipe doesn’t break. | 这样的话 管道就不会裂 |
[1:17:38] | That’s all we can do.We can’t save this rig. | 我么就只能做这些了 我们挽救不了这个钻井了 |
[1:17:40] | All right, then it can’t hurt to go try it. | 好吧 那我们试试看也没啥坏处了 |
[1:17:41] | It could very much, Mike. It’s on the other side of that derrick. | 麦克 坏处大着呢 它在起重机的另一边 |
[1:17:44] | – I know it, I know it. – I’m coming with you. | 我知道 我知道 我和你一块去 |
[1:17:46] | What? | 什么 |
[1:17:47] | – I’m coming with you. – You sure? | – 我说我和你一块去 – 你确定 |
[1:17:48] | – I’m with you. – Go on, Mike. | – 我确定 – 那就走吧 麦克 |
[1:17:56] | This rig, last we heard, is still burning. | 这个钻井 就我目前所知 还在着火中 |
[1:17:59] | There’s something burning in there. | 里面还有东西在燃着 |
[1:18:01] | The gasoline the natural gas or the oil. | 汽油 天然气 或者石油 |
[1:18:03] | Is that what you understand, Mike? | 这就是你所知道的了么 麦克 |
[1:18:04] | Uh, it is still burning. | 对 还在燃烧 |
[1:18:06] | This platform’s about 20 miles south of Grand Isle, Louisiana. | 这个钻井平台大概在距离路易斯安那州的格兰德岛南面20英里的地方 |
[1:18:10] | – Hello? – Natalie, this is Felicia Williams. | – 喂 – 纳塔利 我是费利西娅 威廉姆斯 |
[1:18:11] | Our husbands work on the Deepwater Horizon together. | 我们的丈夫都在深水地平线工作 |
[1:18:14] | Well, I just called the Coast Guard | 我刚给海警打了电话 |
[1:18:16] | and they could just confirm that there’s a fire | 他们确认深水地平线发生火灾了 |
[1:18:17] | but I just was wondering if maybe you heard somethin’. | 你那有新消息吗 |
[1:18:20] | – What did the Coast Guard say? – Just that there’s been a fire. | – 海警怎么说 – 只是确认了那儿发生火灾了 |
[1:18:24] | Shelly heard people were jumping off the rig. | 雪莉听说人们从钻台上往下跳 |
[1:18:33] | What are you doing? | 你怎么了 |
[1:18:36] | Not now, baby. | 等会再说 宝贝 |
[1:18:38] | – What’s wrong? – Not now, baby. | – 发生什么了 – 等会再说 宝贝 |
[1:18:46] | Oh, shit. | 操 |
[1:18:47] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:18:54] | Oh, shit. | 操 |
[1:18:59] | – Lifeboat 1, come on! – Easy, easy, easy! | – 救生船一号 快点 – 轻点 轻点 |
[1:19:01] | Make your way to Lifeboat 2! | 快去救生船二号 |
[1:19:03] | – Lower the boat! – Let’s go! | – 放下救生船 – 出发 |
[1:19:16] | – Oh, fuck this! – Oh, shit! | – 操他妈的 – 操 |
[1:19:18] | – Oh, shit! Shit! – Put it out! | – 操 – 快扑灭 |
[1:19:26] | Ah, shit! Shit! | 操 |
[1:19:28] | – You got gloves? – Yeah, yeah, yeah! | – 你有手套吗 – 有 |
[1:19:36] | Get in, get in, get in! Get in! | 快进来 快进来 |
[1:19:40] | Come here! | 进来 |
[1:19:42] | Mike? | 麦克 |
[1:19:43] | – Shit. – Mike, are you there? | – 操 – 麦克 你在那儿吗 |
[1:19:48] | Mike? Mike, bring up power. | 麦克 恢复电力 |
[1:19:51] | You know your way around this thing? | 你知道怎么操作吗 |
[1:19:52] | Well, how hard could it be? | 这能有多难 |
[1:19:53] | Come here. Rattle this shit off to me. | 快来 你念我来操作 |
[1:19:56] | You gotta be shittin’ me. | 你他妈在开玩笑 |
[1:19:58] | – Come on! – All right. | – 快点 – 好的 |
[1:19:59] | “Turn remote switch to ‘local’. | 将遥控开关打到 本地 |
[1:20:00] | System power switch. | 系统电力切换 |
[1:20:02] | Turn to ‘on’ position.” | 打到 开启位置 |
[1:20:03] | Okay. “Press main start button.” | 好的 按主启动按钮 |
[1:20:05] | Red one right there. | 就那个红色按钮 |
[1:20:07] | I’m impressed, man. I don’t know no roughnecks that could read. | 厉害啊 哥们 竟然能看懂 |
[1:20:10] | Very funny. Very funny. | 有意思 |
[1:20:11] | You know I had a full ride to UT architecture school. | 你要知道我有UT建筑学院的全额奖学金 |
[1:20:14] | The hell you doin’ here? | 那你跑这儿干什么 |
[1:20:15] | – Shoulda’ listened to my mom. – Yeah, you shoulda’. | – 应该听我妈妈的 – 是啊 该听你妈的话 |
[1:20:17] | Mr. Jimmy, you gettin’ any power up there? | 吉米先生 电力恢复了吗 |
[1:20:18] | Should be it. | 应该有的 |
[1:20:21] | Gettin’ any power? | 有电力了吗 |
[1:20:22] | We still outside the watch circle? | 我们还在监控器外面吗 |
[1:20:23] | Yes, we’re off station. | 是的 我们处于外面 |
[1:20:24] | – Bring us back slow. – Okay. | – 慢慢把我们送回去 – 好的 |
[1:20:26] | – Okay. – Bring us back slow. | – 好的 – 慢慢地送回去 |
[1:20:32] | Come on, baby, come on! | 快点 宝贝 快点 |
[1:20:36] | Shit! | 操 |
[1:20:38] | Shit. | 操 |
[1:20:42] | Hit your start key. Turn to ‘on’ position. | 打开开始按钮到 开启 位置处 |
[1:20:47] | We got ya’. We got ya’. | 我们抓住你了 抓住你了 |
[1:20:51] | Watch his leg! | 注意他的腿 |
[1:20:54] | Wait for the glowplug light. | 等待预热塞指示灯 |
[1:20:55] | – Come on. – Come on! | – 快点 – 快点 |
[1:20:57] | That should be it. | 应该可以了 |
[1:20:59] | Oh, there we go. There we go! | 可以了 可以了 |
[1:21:01] | Mr. Jimmy, she get power again? | 吉米先生 电力恢复了吗 |
[1:21:04] | – Bring us power, Mike. – Come on. No. No. | – 恢复电力 麦克 – 快点 不 不 |
[1:21:08] | Kuchta, can you help me? | 库赫达 帮我一下 |
[1:21:10] | Close the door. No! No, no, no. | 关上门 不 不 |
[1:21:13] | – Close the goddamn door! – Get to the boats, Mike. | – 快他妈关门 – 快去上船 麦克 |
[1:21:16] | – Shit! – It’s over. | – 操 – 完了 |
[1:21:18] | We need to get off this. Jimmy, we gotta go. | 我们要离开这里 吉米 我们必须走了 |
[1:21:39] | Look out! | 小心 |
[1:21:41] | Ah! It’s all coming down. We gotta get to the boats. | 塔台快要塌了 我们必须快点上救生船 |
[1:21:45] | Come on, lower the boat! | 快点 放船下去 |
[1:21:47] | Shut the door. We’re full. | 关上门 满员了 |
[1:21:52] | Let’s go! | 快点走 |
[1:22:09] | They left us. | 他们抛弃了我们 |
[1:22:11] | They left us! | 他们抛弃了我们 |
[1:22:12] | Shit! | 操 |
[1:22:19] | – Emergency life raft! – Somebody got a knife? | – 紧急救生筏 – 有人带刀了吗 |
[1:22:23] | I need a knife! | 我需要把刀子 |
[1:22:29] | I got one. Watch out! | 我有一把 小心 |
[1:22:33] | Open it up! | 快打开 |
[1:22:34] | Pull that shit! | 快拉 |
[1:22:36] | – Hold it straight. – Get on the hand crank! | – 抓直了 – 转动手动曲柄 |
[1:22:38] | Shit! Come on! Pull the slack! | 操 快点 拉直了 |
[1:22:40] | – Come on, we gotta swing it out! – Crank it! | – 快点 我们要把它荡出去 – 快调 |
[1:22:42] | I’m crankin’ as hard as I can! | 我正在使尽全力 |
[1:22:45] | Come on, stay with me, man, come on! | 快点 跟紧我 快点 |
[1:22:51] | Oh, shit! | 操 |
[1:22:52] | Tie it off, tie it off! | 打结 打结 |
[1:22:55] | Shit! | 操 |
[1:23:00] | Tie it off! | 快打结 |
[1:23:02] | Come on! Come on, bring it in! | 快点 快进去 |
[1:23:05] | Injured first! Let’s go! | 伤员先进 快点 |
[1:23:08] | Where’s Andrea? Andrea, let’s go! | 安德里亚在哪儿 安德里亚 快走 |
[1:23:11] | Come on, Andrea! | 快点 安德里亚 |
[1:23:23] | No, wait! Wait! | 不 等等 |
[1:23:36] | There’s too much fire. We can’t jump from here. | 火焰太多了 不能从这里跳下去 |
[1:23:40] | We need to get up higher. | 我们要往高处去 |
[1:23:42] | We need to get up higher. Come on! | 我们要往高处去 快点 |
[1:23:48] | Slow down! Slow down! | 慢点 慢点 |
[1:23:50] | It’s a raft! | 是个救生筏 |
[1:23:51] | Hey, hang on! | 坚持住 |
[1:23:57] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:23:59] | Bankston Rescue! | 班克斯顿救援队 |
[1:24:02] | Here! | 这里 |
[1:24:03] | – Over here! – We got ya’. Here you go. | – 在这儿 – 我们看到你了 接着 |
[1:24:12] | Come on! We gotta get up. | 快点 我们快点上去 |
[1:24:13] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:24:21] | On the stairs, goin’ high. | 在楼梯上 正往上走 |
[1:24:26] | Ah! Shit! | 操 |
[1:24:27] | Go! | 快 |
[1:24:34] | Come on, come on! | 快点 快点 |
[1:25:03] | Come on. | 加油 |
[1:25:06] | The original V8 or a crate motor? | 原始V8 还是 新一代的 |
[1:25:08] | – Huh? – Your Mustang. | – 什么 – 你的野马汽车 |
[1:25:11] | – Original V8 or crate motor? – It’s original. Original. | – 原始的还是新一代的引擎 – 是原始 原始的 |
[1:25:14] | That’s cool. | 很棒 |
[1:25:16] | It, we might need to rebuild it. | 我们或许要重新造一个了 |
[1:25:18] | Who’s “we”? | 我们是谁 |
[1:25:20] | You see anyone else here? Huh? | 这里还有谁 |
[1:25:23] | Me and you. | 你和我呀 |
[1:25:26] | Now listen to me. Look at me! | 现在听我说 看着我 |
[1:25:29] | We came up higher so we can jump out further. | 我们站的越高 跳的越远 |
[1:25:31] | Okay? We’re gonna jump over the fire. | 好吗 我们要跳过火海 |
[1:25:33] | No. | 不 |
[1:25:37] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[1:25:39] | Can’t what? Rebuild an engine? | 做不到什么 重新造个引擎 |
[1:25:42] | Jump. | 跳下去 |
[1:25:44] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[1:25:45] | We’re not gonna hit the fire, you hear me? | 我们不会跳到火上 你听到了吗 |
[1:25:47] | – I don’t wanna die. – You’re not gonna die. | – 我不想死 – 你死不了的 |
[1:25:48] | – Look at me. – I don’t wanna die. | – 看着我 – 我不想死 |
[1:25:49] | – I don’t wanna die. – Our choice… | – 我不想死 – 我们的选择 |
[1:25:50] | I don’t wanna die. | 我不想死 |
[1:25:51] | Our choice right now is to burn or jump. | 我们要么选择被烧死 要么选择跳下去 |
[1:25:54] | – No, you let go of me! – Okay! | – 不 你放开我 – 好的 |
[1:25:55] | Don’t touch me!Don’t touch me. Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 别碰我 别碰我 |
[1:25:58] | – You jump. – Okay. | – 你跳吧 – 好的 |
[1:25:59] | Do what you want. | 要跳你跳吧 |
[1:26:01] | You know what? I’ma do whatever you do. | 你知道吗 你做什么我就做什么 |
[1:26:07] | My wife’s name is Felicia. | 我老婆叫费利西亚 |
[1:26:08] | – And my daughter’s Sydney. – Don’t put that on me! | – 我女儿叫辛迪 – 不要逼我 |
[1:26:10] | And I will see them again. Do you understand me? | 我还要见到她们 你懂了吗 |
[1:26:13] | What do you think the odds of you gettin’ off this rig alive are? | 你觉得你活着离开钻台的概率有多大 |
[1:26:15] | If you don’t jump with me right now? | 如果你不和我现在跳下去的话 |
[1:26:17] | I’m gettin’ off this rig. You hear me? | 我就跳下去了 你听到了吗 |
[1:26:20] | You wanna stay here? | 你想待在这儿 |
[1:26:22] | You stay here. | 那你就待这儿吧 |
[1:26:29] | Hey, what color’s the Mustang? | 嗨 你野马是什么颜色的 |
[1:26:30] | Let’s go! | 跳吧 |
[1:27:11] | Andrea! | 安德里亚 |
[1:28:11] | If you hear your name, call out! | 听到名字的 答一声到 |
[1:28:16] | – Albers Shane! – Here! | – 阿尔伯斯 尚恩 – 在 |
[1:28:19] | Holloway Caleb! | 霍洛韦迦勒 |
[1:28:22] | Here! | 在 |
[1:28:26] | Anderson, Jason! | 安德里亚 杰森 |
[1:28:31] | Jason Anderson, are you here? | 杰森 安德里亚 在吗 |
[1:28:38] | Is there anybody here from the drill shack? | 这儿有人在钻井车间工作的吗 |
[1:28:45] | Nobody? | 没人吗 |
[1:29:01] | Donald Clark, are you here? | 唐纳德 克拉克 在不在 |
[1:29:07] | Dewey Revette? | 杜威 芮维特 |
[1:29:13] | Shane Roshto? | 尚恩 罗士托 |
[1:29:17] | Adam Weise? | 亚当 维斯 |
[1:29:23] | Roy Kemp? | 罗伊 肯普 |
[1:29:27] | We got a medic right up top, okay? | 医生就在顶层 好吗 |
[1:29:30] | Dale Burkeen? | 戴尔 巴肯 |
[1:29:37] | Gordon Jones? | 戈登 琼斯 |
[1:29:42] | Karl Kleppinger? | 卡尔 克莱平 |
[1:29:51] | Stephen Curtis? | 史蒂芬 柯蒂斯 |
[1:30:05] | Keith Manuel. | 基思曼 努埃尔 |
[1:30:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:30:13] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:30:59] | Everybody take a knee. | 大家都跪下来 |
[1:31:02] | Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name. | 我们在天上的父 愿人都尊你的名为圣 |
[1:31:07] | Thy will be done on Earth as it is in heaven. | 愿你的国降临 愿你的旨意行在地上 如同行在天上 |
[1:31:12] | Give us this day, our daily bread. | 我们日用的饮食 今日赐给我们 |
[1:31:14] | Forgive us our trespasses, | 免我们的债 |
[1:31:16] | as we forgive those who trespass against us. | 如同我们免了人的债 |
[1:31:19] | And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. | 不叫我们遇见试探 救我们脱离凶恶 |
[1:31:51] | What’s your name, sir? | 你叫什么名字 先生 |
[1:31:53] | Mike Williams. | 麦克 威廉姆斯 |
[1:32:00] | All right, you just need to get some rest, | 好的 你去休息吧 |
[1:32:01] | and when you do, after you’re done,you’ll talk to me and… | 当你休息好了之后 我再找你谈话 |
[1:32:04] | Hey, hey, hey. Were you on the rig? | 嘿 你是在钻台上的吗 |
[1:32:06] | – Yes, sir.- My son get off the rig with you? | – 是的 先生 – 我儿子有没有和你一起下来 |
[1:32:08] | – Rig? – Did he get off the rig? | – 钻台 – 他到底下来了没有 |
[1:32:11] | I don’t know if he made it off… | 我不知道他是否活着回来了 |
[1:32:12] | Where is my son? | 我儿子在哪儿 |
[1:32:13] | Where is my son? | 在哪儿 |
[1:32:16] | – Did he get off the rig? – I don’t know. | – 他活着下来没 – 我不知道 |
[1:32:22] | My son. | 我儿子 |
[1:32:24] | Do you know him? Did he get off with you? | 你认识他吗 他到底下来没呀 |
[1:32:27] | Somebody better tell me something. | 最好有人出来解释清楚 |
[1:32:32] | Somebody help me! | 谁来帮我一下 |
[1:32:34] | Please! | 求你们了 |
[1:32:39] | …will trigger an alarm. | 会触发一个警报 |
[1:32:41] | Did you hear any one of those alarms? | 你是否听到其中任何一个警报 |
[1:33:13] | Baby, it’s okay. | 亲爱的 没事的 |
[1:35:20] | 麦克·威廉姆斯再未回到海上 他就此与其家人生活中在德克萨斯州 | |
[1:35:23] | I remember closing my eyes and,and saying a prayer. | 我想起来我闭上我的双眼 然后开始祈祷 |
[1:35:26] | Asking God to tell my wife and little girl | 祈祷上帝告诉我的老婆和女儿 |
[1:35:29] | that, uh, Daddy did everything he could. | 老爸已经竭尽全力了 |
[1:35:31] | And if I survive this, it’s for a reason. | 如果我能够幸存下来的话 这一定是天意 |
[1:35:40] | Please raise your right hand, sir. | 请举起你的右手 先生 |
[1:35:43] | Do you solemnly swear | 你是否能够郑重起誓 |
[1:35:44] | that the testimony you’re about to give is the truth, | 你将陈述的事情 |
[1:35:46] | the whole truth and nothing but the truth, | 是千真万确 不带半点虚言的吗 |
[1:35:48] | – so help you God? – Yes, sir. | – 上帝可鉴 – 是的 先生 |
[1:35:49] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[1:35:57] | We went to the next light that we saw in the water | 我去到下一个亮光出 我们在水里看到一个人 |
[1:36:00] | and retrieved that person, | 并把她救了上来 |
[1:36:01] | who was Andrea,the dynamic position operator. | 她就是安德里亚 动态位置操作员 |
[1:36:06] | 安德里亚 弗雷特斯居住于加利福尼亚 此生再无涉足石油产业 | |
[1:36:12] | I went over to the PA and made the last announcement | 我到了扩音器边上并做了最后一个声明 |
[1:36:14] | and said that we were abandoning the rig. | 我说我们要逃离钻台了 |
[1:36:17] | Who, in your view, was in charge of the rig? | 在你的记忆里 谁管理者钻台 |
[1:36:20] | The OIM. | 海上装置经理 |
[1:36:20] | And that would be Mr. Harrell. | 那就是哈勒尔先生 |
[1:36:22] | – Is that correct? – Correct. | – 对吗 – 对 |
[1:36:27] | There was a major explosion | 发生了一场大爆炸 |
[1:36:29] | followed by a second explosion on the starboard side. | 接着在右舷侧又发生了一场爆炸 |
[1:36:32] | So after explosion, I call the rig floor. | 爆炸过后 我给钻台打电话 |
[1:36:35] | No answer. | 没有回应 |
[1:36:43] | All the things that | 所有这些 |
[1:36:44] | they told us could never happen happened. | 他们所谓不可能发生的事情 发生了 |
[1:36:47] | Men lost their lives. | 人们付出了生命的代价 |
[1:38:05] | 这场爆炸持续了87天 据评估报告显示 约有2亿1000万加仑的原油泄露至墨西哥湾 |