英文名称:Death of Me
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | 3eanc\h\h\h\haaaabug | 翻\h译 |
[02:47] | …been keeping a very close eye | 我们正在密切关注 |
[02:49] | on the typhoon over the last few days. | 近日台风的动向 |
[02:51] | It always was forecast to be a very powerful, violent typhoon, | 预测认为这场台风会非常猛烈 |
[02:55] | and that’s turned out to be exactly the case, | 现在看来的确如此 |
[02:57] | and you can see it clearly here on the satellite. | 卫星图像清晰地显示出 |
[02:59] | See of course the eye very well defined, | 明确的风眼轮廓 |
[03:01] | and around the eye, | 而在风眼周围 |
[03:02] | well, we’ve got some very ferocious wind | 将有强劲的大风 |
[03:04] | that’s been causing incredible damage. | 持续带来大量灾害 |
[03:07] | Gusts have been up to around about 320 kilometers an hour, | 风速最高可达320千米每小时 |
[03:11] | and it may landfall pretty much at its peak, | 而且很有可能在它达到顶峰时登陆 |
[03:13] | and those gusts of winds, | 届时那些狂风 |
[03:14] | well, throwing the large objects around, | 卷动着周围的大型物体 |
[03:16] | causing, uh, structural damage, | 会造成建筑物损毁 |
[03:18] | widespread destruction. | 摧毁大片区域 |
[03:19] | And it’s not finished yet. | 这还不算完 |
[03:21] | The typhoon right now is quite far away, | 台风现在还离我们很远 |
[03:24] | with winds in the eye wall that could exceed | 并且伴随着风眼逐渐加速 |
[03:26] | over 200 kilometers per hour. | 风速将超过200千米每小时 |
[03:29] | The typhoon is due to make landfall in 12 hours. | 台风预计将在12小时内登陆 |
[03:33] | That’s 7 p.M. local time. | 也就是当地时间晚上7点 |
[03:34] | You need to evacuate | 请尽快撤离 |
[03:36] | if you’re in the path of the typhoon immediately. | 如果你在台风前进路径上 |
[04:11] | Neil. | 尼尔 |
[04:18] | Neil. | 尼尔 |
[04:19] | Neil, are you okay? | 尼尔 你还好吗 |
[04:21] | Neil. | 尼尔 |
[04:22] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[04:25] | Neil. | 尼尔 |
[04:26] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天哪 |
[04:28] | Look at this room. | 看看这房间 |
[04:31] | Oh, my God. Neil, we’re late! | 天呐 尼尔 我们要晚点了 |
[04:38] | Neil, seriously, get up! | 尼尔 认真的 快起床 |
[04:40] | …large and violent typhoon | 巨大而猛烈的台风 |
[04:42] | makes its way across the South China Sea. | 正向中国南海进发 |
[04:46] | …make landfall in Vietnam on Sunday. | 周日将登陆越南 |
[04:48] | That really is the one to watch over the next few days. | 接下来几天必须注意它的动向 |
[04:51] | Thank you, Michael. The typhoon right now is quite far away. | 谢谢你 迈克尔 台风现在还很遥远 |
[04:54] | However, if you live in this zone over here, | 但是 如果你住在这边这个区域 |
[04:56] | you should be careful. | 你该小心了 |
[04:59] | Oh, that doesn’t look good. | 这看起来可不妙 |
[05:03] | …could potentially make a direct hit. | 有可能迎面撞上台风 |
[05:05] | The typhoon is due to make landfall in 12 hours… | 台风将在12小时内登陆 |
[05:07] | Is that blood? | 那是血吗 |
[05:11] | What happened last night? | 昨晚发生了什么 |
[05:13] | If you’re in the path of the typhoon, | 如果你处于台风路径上 |
[05:15] | you need to evacuate, get yourself somewhere safe. | 你需要立即撤离到一个安全的地方 |
[05:28] | Do you think we’ll still make the boat? | 你觉得我们还赶得上渡船吗 |
[05:30] | Yeah, we’ll make it. | 当然 赶得上的 |
[05:38] | Did you buy me this? | 这是你给我买的吗 |
[05:41] | I have no idea. | 我毫无头绪 |
[05:43] | Doesn’t really look like either of our tastes. | 不像是我们俩任何一个的品味 |
[05:45] | You know, I can’t even remember | 跟你说 我连昨晚 |
[05:47] | how we got back to the room last night. Can you? | 我们怎么回房间的都不记得了 你呢 |
[05:51] | No. | 我也是 |
[05:52] | The important thing is we did, so good for us. | 重要的是我们还是回去了 值得庆幸 |
[05:59] | Oh, wait, wait. Wait, wait. | 等会儿 等等 等等 |
[06:01] | This isn’t right. | 这路不对 |
[06:03] | He has to turn towards the water to get to the ferry. | 他该往岸边开才能去到渡口 |
[06:05] | Sir. Uh… | 先生 |
[06:09] | to ferry. | 到渡口 |
[06:18] | What did he say? | 他在说什么 |
[06:19] | Something about a festival. | 和什么节日有关的 |
[06:22] | Do you know of any festival? | 你知道这儿有什么节日吗 |
[06:24] | San Khabuga, but it’s not for another two weeks. | 圣哈布加节 但至少是在两周之后 |
[06:26] | Oh, well, then he’s padding the fare by going the long way. | 那他就是在绕路赚车费 |
[06:36] | Hold on. Hold on. Hold on. | 等等 先听我说 |
[06:43] | Okay? Yeah? | 好吗 听懂了吗 |
[06:45] | We pay you extra for direct. | 你走近路 我们可以多付钱 |
[06:50] | Could you slow down, please? I-I can’t… | 你能说慢点吗 我 我听不 |
[06:53] | Hey, buddy, lis… Mi mae cha sakaal. | 朋友 听我说 |
[06:56] | Okay, no… no festival. | 好吗 不用 不要节日 |
[06:58] | Okay? No festival. | 懂了吗 不去节日 |
[06:59] | Yes, ferry. No festival. | 渡口 好 节日 不要 |
[07:01] | Ferry. Wait. | 渡口 等等 |
[07:03] | What is he doing? | 他在干嘛啊 |
[07:06] | You, get out! | 你们 下车 |
[07:08] | No, no, no. Sir, sir, we’re sorry. | 别别别 先生 我们很抱歉 |
[07:10] | We have to get to the ferry, okay? | 但我们必须赶去渡口 好吗 |
[07:12] | If you want more money, we’ll pay you. | 你要是想要更多钱 我们付得起的 |
[07:14] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[07:18] | Yeah? | 好吗 |
[07:20] | You get out! | 你们滚下去 |
[07:22] | Get out! | 下车 |
[07:48] | My passport and my wallet are in here. | 我的护照和钱包明明放在这里的 |
[07:51] | – You sure? – Your passport, too. | -你确定吗 -你的护照也在里面 |
[07:55] | And where is my fucking phone?! | 还有该死的手机去哪儿了 |
[07:58] | – What… – Hey, madame, | -真是 -你好 女士 |
[08:01] | no I.D., no board. | 没有护照就登不了船 |
[08:02] | No, no, no. Come on. | 别别别 别这样 |
[08:04] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:05] | Next, please! | 下一位 |
[08:12] | Okay, let’s just retrace our steps. | 好 让我们回溯一下我们去过的地方 |
[08:13] | When was the last time you had your passport? | 你最后一次看见护照是什么时候 |
[08:16] | Well, I paid for dinner, remember, | 我付了晚餐的钱 我还记得 |
[08:18] | and then I put it away. | 然后我就收起来了 |
[08:20] | I never touched it again. | 再也没碰过了 |
[08:22] | Oh, no. Did I leave it in the room? | 不会吧 难道我落在房间里了 |
[08:24] | It’s okay. Don’t worry about it. | 没事的 别担心 |
[08:26] | – I’m so stupid. – We’ll figure it out. | -我太蠢了 -我们会弄清楚的 |
[08:29] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[08:29] | W-We’ll figure something out. | 会 会有办法的 |
[08:33] | I’m sorry, but we are already late getting under way. | 对不起 但是已经超过出发时间了 |
[08:36] | If you find your I.D., there is another boat at 7:00. | 如果你们能找到护照 7点还有一班渡船 |
[08:40] | Well, what about the storm? | 可是 风暴怎么办 |
[08:43] | That’s land. | 对面是陆地啊 |
[08:44] | No, I saw it on TV. | 不是 我在电视上看到的 |
[08:46] | There’s a hurricane or a typhoon coming. | 说是有飓风还是台风什么的 要来了 |
[08:49] | No, no, no. In 200 year, | 不不不 在200年内 |
[08:51] | we never had a typhoon or hurricane. | 我们从来没遭受过台风和飓风 |
[08:54] | 200 year. | 200年 |
[08:56] | Yeah. I know. I read the brochure. | 是 我知道 宣传册子上写了 |
[08:59] | Enjoy one more day, okay? | 再多享受一天 好吗 |
[09:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:19] | Sweet. | 真好 |
[09:21] | Wait. Where’s the luggage? | 等下 我们的行李呢 |
[09:22] | Wait! | 等等 |
[09:24] | Wait, wait, wait! Our luggage! | 停 等一下 我们的行李在船上 |
[09:25] | Wait! Wait a minute! | 等等 |
[09:27] | Hey! Can you stop them?! | 你能让船停下来吗 |
[09:29] | Um, c-can you call the boat back, please? | 你能让船回来吗 求你了 |
[09:32] | They have our luggage. | 船上有我们的行李 |
[09:33] | They took our luggage. | 他们带走了我们的行李 |
[09:34] | No phone on the boat. | 船上没有手机 |
[09:37] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 |
[09:39] | Don’t worry. | 不用着急 |
[09:40] | It will be waiting for you on the other side. | 行李会在对岸等着你们的 |
[10:12] | Passports are gone. | 护照算是没了 |
[10:14] | So’s your phone. | 你手机也没个影 |
[10:21] | Why don’t we take a walk on the beach? | 我们何不到沙滩上散个步 |
[10:25] | Relaxed dress code. | 穿得简单点 |
[10:27] | Optional, even. | 不穿也没什么 |
[10:29] | It would have to be, | 是得简单点 |
[10:31] | because they took most of our luggage. | 因为我们行李都被他们拿走了 |
[10:34] | Neil, we have to find our passports. | 尼尔 我们必须找到我们的护照 |
[10:37] | We have to take the 7 p.M. ferry. | 我们得赶7点的渡船 |
[10:39] | We can cancel the credit cards. | 我们可以注销掉信用卡 |
[10:41] | Once we get back to the mainland, | 等我们回到了大陆 |
[10:42] | we can go to the embassy. | 我们就去找大使馆 |
[10:44] | I mean, they must handle this sort of thing | 对吧 他们是管这种事的 |
[10:45] | all the time, right? | 一直都是 对吧 |
[10:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:50] | Hey, honey, relax. | 亲爱的 放松点 |
[12:23] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[12:25] | What’s all this? | 这些是什么 |
[12:26] | I started thinking. | 我在想 |
[12:28] | I must have taken some photos last night. All right. | 昨晚我一定照了些照片 对吧 |
[12:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:33] | Let’s see if we can figure out what happened. | 让我们看看能不能理清发生了什么 |
[12:36] | This could get ugly. | 可能很糗哦 |
[12:37] | Oh, great. | 再好不过了 |
[12:39] | Here’s dinner at Hang-sen’s. | 这是在杭森餐厅的晚餐 |
[12:41] | Looking sober. | 看起来很清醒 |
[12:43] | Drinks at Ping-Pong’s. | 在乒乓酒吧喝酒 |
[12:45] | Dancing at this place, looking very sexy. | 在这儿跳舞 看起来真性感 |
[12:47] | See, I remember all of this. | 是 这些我都还记得 |
[12:53] | Whoa. | 哇哦 |
[12:55] | I was way drunk. | 我也太醉了吧 |
[12:57] | You’re deleting all of this. | 这些你都得删掉 |
[13:00] | Shit, there’s a video, | 这儿还有视频 |
[13:01] | two and half hours long. | 两个半小时长 |
[13:06] | All right, this is Neil Oliver | 好的 这里是尼尔·奥利弗 |
[13:08] | taking you off the beaten path. | 为你带来非同寻常的报道 |
[13:10] | We are in a bar, uh, off the coast of Thailand. | 我们在 泰国海滩的一个酒吧里 |
[13:18] | Drinks. | 你点的酒 |
[13:19] | Did you get a good look, Neil? | 她很好看 是吧 尼尔 |
[13:21] | Oh, come on. | 别闹 |
[13:24] | – Over here! – What are you doing? | -这边 -你在干嘛 |
[13:26] | – We got an 18-hour flight. – …is intense. | -我们还有18小时的飞机要坐 -很烈 |
[13:28] | – Are you sure? – Oh, absolutely. | -你确定要吗 -当然要 |
[13:31] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[13:32] | The hot waitress is trying to offer us a drink. | 辣妹招待要请我们喝东西 |
[13:36] | Oh! It’s Madee. | 我叫麦蒂 |
[13:38] | Hi, Madee! | 你好 麦蒂 |
[13:41] | But it’s still an 18-hour flight. | 但是航班还是有18小时长 |
[13:44] | Then stay. | 那就别走了 |
[13:47] | Why leave paradise? | 为什么要离开天堂呢 |
[13:48] | Yeah. I mean, why leave paradise? | 对啊 没错 干嘛弃天堂而去呢 |
[13:52] | Uh, can you tell me what exactly that is | 你能告诉我你在往里面加的 |
[13:56] | that you’re putting in there? | 到底是什么吗 |
[14:00] | Oh. Oh, good. | 哦 哦 好吧 |
[14:05] | This is like an out-of-body experience. | 简直像是灵魂出窍了 |
[14:07] | I don’t remember any of this. | 我一点也记不起这些了 |
[14:08] | And one for you, too. | 也请你来一杯 |
[14:10] | – No. I’m okay. I’m okay. – Come on, baby. | -不 我就不来了 -来吧 宝贝 |
[14:11] | No, no. | 不 |
[14:13] | Okay. Well… | 真没办法 |
[14:17] | This is SangSom, right? | 这是上善酒 对吧 |
[14:18] | No, seiysla. | 不是 |
[14:20] | Call it island magic. | 叫它 岛屿奇迹 吧 |
[14:30] | Oh, it’s so smooth. Thank you. | 还挺顺口的 谢谢 |
[14:34] | Oh, what’s this? | 这是什么 |
[14:42] | So sweet. | 太贴心了 |
[14:45] | A gift. | 一个礼物 |
[14:47] | For your brave deeds, may you endure. | 为纪念你的英勇行为 愿你永远无畏 |
[14:50] | It will bring you good health. | 它会保佑你身体健康 |
[14:52] | Brave… Brave deeds? | 英勇 英勇行为 |
[14:54] | Brave enough to do what, exactly? | 足够英勇地做什么 |
[14:56] | Leave it on you always. | 把它永远戴在身上 |
[14:58] | For good luck. | 以求好运 |
[15:00] | – Wow, that’s… – Guess we figured out | -这也太 -大概我们搞清 |
[15:01] | where you got the necklace. | 你项链哪里来的了 |
[15:03] | – I’ve never seen… – You’ve never… Excuse me. | -我从没见过 -你从没 抱歉 |
[15:06] | You stumped the expert. | 你把专家难住了 |
[15:08] | My husband is a travel reporter. | 我丈夫是一名旅行记者 |
[15:10] | He’s doing a-a piece on the island. | 他正在这座岛上酝酿一篇报道 |
[15:12] | It’s why we’re here. | 这就是我们来此的原因 |
[15:13] | I-I’ll do a piece on you. | 我要写一篇你的报道 |
[15:25] | Sweetheart, you all right? | 亲爱的 你没事吧 |
[15:26] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[15:28] | Are you joking? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[15:30] | You need help? | 你需要帮助吗 |
[15:31] | Sweetheart? | 亲爱的 |
[15:35] | Hey, what did you give us? | 你给我们喝了什么 |
[15:40] | Yeah, come on. I got you. | 好的 过来 我在呢 |
[16:04] | Neil? | 尼尔 |
[16:06] | Where are we? | 我们这是在哪 |
[16:08] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[16:20] | Neil. | 尼尔 |
[16:31] | What the fuck? | 什么玩意 |
[17:10] | What are you doing? | 你这是在干什么 |
[17:54] | Neil… | 尼尔 |
[17:55] | what the fuck?! | 什么玩意 |
[18:02] | Christine, would you wait? | 克莉丝汀 你等等 |
[18:04] | Christine, wait! | 克莉丝汀 等一下 |
[18:08] | Christine, please open the door. | 克莉丝汀 开门啊 |
[18:13] | Open the door! | 把门打开 |
[18:17] | Christine, listen to me. | 克莉丝汀 听我说 |
[18:19] | We’re okay. | 我们好着呢 |
[18:21] | We were drugged. That’s all. | 我们被下药了 仅此而已 |
[18:25] | Christine, I would never hurt you. | 克莉丝汀 我永远不会伤害你的 |
[18:27] | Now, will you open this? | 现在你能把门打开吗 |
[18:29] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[18:30] | Oh, my… | 我的 |
[18:32] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[18:33] | Open up the door. | 把门打开 |
[18:43] | Christine. | 克莉丝汀 |
[18:45] | Christine, baby, open the door. | 克莉丝汀 宝贝 开门 |
[18:50] | Christine, I need to know you’re all right. | 克莉丝汀 我得知道你没事 |
[18:55] | Christine! | 克莉丝汀 |
[18:57] | Christine! | 克莉丝汀 |
[18:59] | Christine, unlock the door. | 克莉丝汀 开门 |
[19:15] | Christine! | 克莉丝汀 |
[19:18] | Neil! | 尼尔 |
[19:19] | Christine! | 克莉丝汀 |
[19:20] | Baby! | 宝贝 |
[19:24] | Neil. | 尼尔 |
[19:27] | Oh, Jesus, you’re ice-cold. | 老天 你浑身冰冷 |
[19:32] | Honey… | 亲爱的 |
[19:33] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[19:35] | Take me home. | 带我回家 |
[19:37] | It’s all right. It’s all right. | 没事的 没事的 |
[19:40] | Let’s get you out of here. | 我扶你出去 |
[19:42] | Come on. Let’s get you out of here. | 来 我扶你出去 |
[19:46] | What the hell is this?! | 什么情况 |
[19:48] | Look at the door, Mommy! | 妈咪 看这扇门 |
[19:50] | Nathida, you stay there, okay. | 纳西达 待在那里别动 好吗 |
[19:51] | We booked this place on Airbnb. | 我们在爱彼迎订的这间房 |
[19:53] | You’re the Olivers. | 你们是奥利弗夫妇 |
[19:54] | You were supposed to be checked out by now. | 你们现在应该已经退房了 |
[19:57] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, she’s fine. | -你还好吗 -她没事 |
[19:58] | She’s just… She’s feeling a little sick | 她只是 她有点不舒服 |
[20:00] | and locked herself in the… the bathroom. | 把自己关在了 浴室里 |
[20:02] | – We missed our boat. – Okay. | -我们没赶上船 -好吧 |
[20:04] | I’d like to hear her say that. | 我想听她说一遍 |
[20:07] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[20:36] | It’s from Samantha. | 萨曼莎给你的 |
[20:41] | I called a cab. He’s 15 minutes away. | 我叫了辆出租车 他离咱们15分钟车程 |
[20:52] | Samantha, the room is a mess. | 萨曼莎 这屋子里太乱了 |
[20:55] | It’s “Mom,” sweetie. | 宝贝 叫”妈妈” |
[20:58] | She likes to show off. | 她就喜欢摆谱 |
[20:59] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪弄来这个的 |
[21:02] | What did Mommy say about touching other people’s things? | 拿别人的东西 妈咪怎么和你说的 |
[21:05] | Only to do it when they’re not looking. | 只能趁他们不注意的时候 |
[21:07] | Oh, you’re so smart. Off you go. | 真机灵 去吧 |
[21:28] | She needs to see a doctor | 她得去看医生 |
[21:30] | Yeah, I can… I can take care of her. | 我可以 我可以照顾她 |
[21:32] | I think it’s best we get out of your hair and go find a hotel. | 我想我们最好离开 去找家旅馆住 |
[21:35] | Oh, you are not gonna find a hotel. | 你找不到旅馆的 |
[21:37] | It’s our busy season. | 现在是旺季 |
[21:39] | We have room. It’s fine. | 我们有地方 没事的 |
[21:40] | Listen, | 听我说 |
[21:41] | I know the doctor on the island. | 我认识岛上的医生 |
[21:43] | I can get you in today if you want. | 如果你需要 我今天就能让你们看病 |
[22:05] | Uh, any English? | 你会说英语吗 |
[22:08] | A little. | 一点点 |
[22:09] | You are no Thai? | 你不是泰国人吗 |
[22:11] | No, I’m American. | 不是 我是美国人 |
[22:13] | You American. | 你是美国人 |
[22:54] | – Good. – Okay. | -好 -好的 |
[22:56] | Doc, listen. We were dosed with something, | 听着 医生 我们被下药了 |
[22:59] | given a strange drink. | 喝了一种奇怪的饮料 |
[23:00] | She was very sick this morning. | 她今早病得很重 |
[23:02] | She was… She was vomiting dirt. | 她 她吐出了泥垢 |
[23:04] | Dirt. | 泥垢 |
[23:13] | I think Nam Mun Prai. | 我觉得是尸油 |
[23:16] | Nam Mun Prai. What’s… | 尸油是什 |
[23:17] | What Nam Mun… | 什么是尸 |
[23:18] | Nam Mun Prai. | 尸油 |
[23:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:21] | N-a-m… | 尸 |
[23:23] | M-u-n… | 氵 |
[23:24] | P-r-a-i. | 由 |
[23:29] | Okay. It’s, uh… | 好的 这是 |
[23:31] | It’s a hard-core Buddhist drink, | 这是一种强力的佛教饮品 |
[23:33] | It’s very poisonous, | 有剧毒 |
[23:35] | and it’s a powerful hallucinogen. | 是一种强力的迷幻剂 |
[23:36] | You, hallucination. | 你 被下迷药了 |
[23:39] | Paranoia, vomiting… | 妄想 呕吐 |
[23:41] | basically everything except death. | 基本上除死以外什么都可能发生 |
[23:43] | Nope, death as well if you drink too much. | 不 喝多了也可能死亡 |
[23:45] | You think this was a hallucination? | 你认为这是迷幻作用 |
[23:46] | Show him the video. | 给他看视频 |
[24:09] | Hollywood. | 好莱坞大片 |
[24:11] | No. No, he… | 不是的 不 他 |
[24:12] | – thinks it’s a film. – No. | -以为这是电影 -不是的 |
[24:18] | This is a real video, okay? | 这是真实视频 好吗 |
[24:20] | It’s real. It’s not Hollywood. | 这是真的 不是好莱坞大片 |
[24:22] | Real video. | 真实视频 |
[24:23] | Yeah, real video. | 对的 真实视频 |
[24:24] | These bruises are real. | 这些瘀伤是真的 |
[24:25] | I choked her, okay? | 我掐死了她 好吗 |
[24:27] | I can’t remember it. | 我记不得了 |
[24:28] | I can’t remember the last 12 hours. | 过去的12个小时我都记不得了 |
[24:43] | Take. | 喝了 |
[24:44] | I’m not going to drink this. | 我不喝这个 |
[24:46] | Everything will be okay. | 没事的 |
[24:46] | – I’m not drinking this. – No. | -我不喝这个 -不喝 |
[25:01] | Bad medicine on our island. | 我们岛上药不好 |
[25:11] | Very good food. | 但吃的很棒 |
[25:21] | Turn it off. | 把它关掉 |
[25:23] | Turn it off! | 把它关掉 |
[25:24] | I-I don’t even understand what I’m seeing. | 我都搞不懂我看到了什么 |
[25:26] | Yeah? Well, it looks a lot like you to me. | 是吗 我觉得这正像你对我的所做作为 |
[25:28] | You know that’s not me, right? | 你知道那不是我 对吗 |
[25:30] | I was throwing up dirt, Neil. | 尼尔 我吐了泥垢 |
[25:33] | Well, you were covered in it. | 因为你被埋在那里面 |
[25:34] | You must have swallowed some of it… | 你肯定吞下了一些 |
[25:35] | And what about these bruises on my neck? | 那我脖子上的这些淤青呢 |
[25:37] | They’re from you. | 就是你干的 |
[25:38] | From me? | 我干的吗 |
[25:40] | What’s on this video is impossible. | 视频里的内容都不可能 |
[25:41] | We watched you snap my neck! | 我们看到你掐断了我的脖子 |
[25:43] | Do you understand how insane that sounds? | 你知道这听起来有多疯狂吗 |
[25:46] | You’re standing here right in front of me, and you’re fine. | 你就站在我面前 你好好的 |
[25:50] | Look, what’s on this video, | 听我说 视频里的内容 |
[25:52] | there must be a less crazy explanation for what we’re seeing. | 我们所见一定有个不那么疯狂的解释 |
[25:57] | Right? | 对吗 |
[26:02] | Neil? | 尼尔 |
[26:04] | Neil?! | 尼尔 |
[26:11] | Neil?! | 尼尔 |
[26:13] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[26:20] | Cafe is like a two-minute walk from here | 咖啡馆离这里大约要步行两分钟 |
[26:22] | Wait. Wh-Where did you go? | 等等 你刚去哪了 |
[26:24] | Where were you just now? | 你刚才在哪 |
[26:26] | What are you talking about? I just… | 你说什么呢 我就是 |
[26:28] | Christine, are you okay? Come here. | 克莉丝汀 你还好吗 过来 |
[26:29] | – Don’t. – What? | -不要 -怎么了 |
[26:33] | Look… | 听着 |
[26:35] | I understand you’re scared, okay? | 我知道你被吓坏了 好吗 |
[26:37] | I-I’m scared, too, but don’t be scared of me. | 我也吓坏了 但你别怕我 |
[26:40] | I would never intentionally hurt you. | 我永远不会故意伤害你的 |
[26:44] | If you want some space, | 如果你想要一些空间 |
[26:45] | I can go and try and find the passports. | 我可以去找找护照 |
[26:47] | Are you seriously suggesting that we split up right now? | 你是提议我们现在就分手吗 |
[26:49] | – No, I’m just saying… – You know what? | -不是 我只是说 -你知道吗 |
[26:51] | Just go take your pictures, Neil, | 尼尔 拍你的照去吧 |
[26:52] | ’cause that’s what you wanna do. | 那才是你想做的事 |
[26:54] | I’m just trying to do the right thing. | 我只是想做正确的事 |
[26:57] | I… Only I don’t know what that is. | 我 只不过我不知道什么是正确的 |
[27:07] | I just wanna go home. | 我就是想回家 |
[27:08] | 7 p.m. tonight, we’re getting on that ferry, | 今晚7点 我们去坐渡轮 |
[27:10] | and we’re getting the hell out of here. | 我们离开这鬼地方 |
[27:17] | I’m sorry. I… | 我很抱歉 我 |
[27:21] | I don’t have any other words. | 我没有别的话说了 |
[27:23] | I don’t know what happened last night, | 我不知道昨晚发生了什么 |
[27:26] | but whatever it was… | 但无论发生了什么 |
[27:29] | I’m sorry. | 我都很抱歉 |
[27:48] | Is this the mystery festival? | 这就是那个神秘节日吗 |
[27:57] | Yeah, I guess. | 我猜是吧 |
[27:58] | You’re welcome to get closer. | 欢迎你们参与进去 |
[28:01] | Miss, I feel dumb for asking, | 小姐 我这样问可能很傻 |
[28:03] | but what festival is this? Miss? | 但这是什么节日啊 小姐 |
[28:14] | Bon appétit! | 请慢用 |
[28:19] | Did you see the way she looked at this? | 你注意到她看这个的眼神了吗 |
[28:22] | Yeah. | 注意到了 |
[28:24] | So creepy. | 让我毛骨悚然 |
[28:26] | I’m done. | 我不戴了 |
[28:37] | Go. | 去吧 |
[28:38] | It’s why you came here. | 不然你为什么要来这呢 |
[28:41] | It’s fine. | 我没事 |
[28:42] | You’re the best. | 你最棒了 |
[30:50] | This is Neil Oliver. | 我是尼尔·奥利弗 |
[30:51] | It’s, uh, May 10, | 今天是5月10号 |
[30:52] | a day of no significance | 在泰国或佛历上 |
[30:54] | on the Thai or Buddhist calendars, | 都不是很特殊的一天 |
[30:56] | but as you can see, the… | 但是如你所见 |
[30:59] | the islanders are celebrating. | 这个岛正在庆祝 |
[31:01] | Something… Hey! Hey! Hey! | 某些事 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[31:05] | God! | 滚开 |
[31:48] | Hey! | 喂 |
[31:52] | What are you doing? | 你他妈找打 |
[31:53] | God. | 操 |
[32:15] | – Where is my wife? – The bathroom. | -我老婆在哪 -洗手间 |
[32:33] | Christine, honey, we need to leave. | 克莉丝汀 宝贝 我们要走了 |
[32:35] | Chris… | 克莉丝 |
[32:45] | Christine! | 克莉丝汀 |
[32:58] | Christine! | 克莉丝汀 |
[33:10] | Christine! | 克莉丝汀 |
[33:22] | Christine! | 克莉丝汀 |
[33:50] | Christine! | 克莉丝汀 |
[33:52] | Hey. Have you seen her? | 你好 你有没有见过她 |
[34:00] | Mr. Oliver! | 奥利弗先生 |
[34:01] | We found your wife! | 我们找到你老婆了 |
[34:07] | Christine! | 克莉丝汀 |
[34:14] | Christine? | 克莉丝汀 |
[34:15] | Christine, sweetheart. | 克莉丝汀 宝贝 |
[34:16] | Say something. | 说话 |
[34:17] | – Her arm! – I got you. Got you. | -她的手臂 -没事了 没事了 |
[34:19] | Yeah, I can see her fuckin’ arm. | 我知道 我看见她手臂什么样了 |
[34:21] | Ah, it’s okay. | 没事了 |
[34:25] | What the fuck happened to her, huh? | 她到底发生什么事了 |
[34:31] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:34] | Hurts. | 疼 |
[34:34] | Aw, what happened? | 发生什么了 |
[34:36] | Huh? Come on, sweetie. | 告诉我 宝贝 |
[34:38] | I-I must have looked around the entire town looking for you. | 我找遍了整个镇子才找到你 |
[34:41] | Where’d you go, huh? | 你去哪了 |
[34:43] | God. | 天哪 |
[34:47] | Did you put this back on me? | 你又把这个给我戴上了吗 |
[34:48] | What? No. | 什么 不是我 |
[34:50] | I left it on the table at the cafe. | 我把它放在咖啡馆的桌子上了 |
[34:53] | Why won’t you tell me what happened? | 你为什么不告诉我发生了什么 |
[34:55] | You won’t believe me. | 你不会相信我的 |
[34:58] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[34:59] | After today, try me. | 在发生了今天这些事后 你可以试试看 |
[35:07] | Let’s go get this bandaged properly, okay? | 我们去好好包扎一下 好吗 |
[35:16] | When I got my vision back, | 当我能看见后 |
[35:18] | I looked up at them, and they were completely faceless. | 我看着他们 发现他们没有脸 |
[35:20] | Their eyes were sewn shut. | 他们的眼睛被缝上了 |
[35:22] | Their mouths were sewn shut. | 他们的嘴也被缝上了 |
[35:26] | I sound totally crazy. | 我听起来像疯子一样 |
[35:27] | No. No, look… | 不 不 看 |
[35:29] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[35:31] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[35:33] | It looks just like you. | 它看起来跟你很像 |
[35:35] | Kind of. Yeah. | 有点 对 |
[35:45] | – Wait. She gave me the necklace. – Christine… | -等下 就是她给我的项链 -克莉丝汀 |
[35:47] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[36:29] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[36:30] | There was a woman who just left here. | 刚刚有个女人从这里离开了 |
[36:32] | Can you tell us something about her? | 你能告诉我们她是谁吗 |
[36:40] | Chakrii… | 查克里伊 |
[36:45] | My son. | 我儿子 |
[36:48] | Needs a doctor, don’t you think? | 他需要看医生 你不觉得吗 |
[36:50] | No, just rest. | 不 他只需要休息一下 |
[36:53] | What do you know about this necklace? | 你知道这条项链吗 |
[36:57] | Anything? | 任何信息 |
[37:07] | Hey, hey, easy. Easy. | 嘿 嘿 冷静 冷静 |
[37:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:27] | What the fuck was that? | 那是怎么回事 |
[37:29] | It’s an honor on our island, | 在我们岛上 这是一种荣耀 |
[37:31] | special gift for celebrated guest. | 给有名的客人的特别礼物 |
[37:34] | A celebrated guest? | 有名的客人 |
[37:35] | I’m a tourist, all right? | 我只是个游客 好吗 |
[37:37] | Do you know Madee? | 你知道麦蒂吗 |
[37:39] | The woman who just left here, | 那个刚刚离开这的女人 |
[37:41] | she gave this to me. | 她把这个给了我 |
[37:42] | You want to thank her? | 你想要谢谢她吗 |
[37:44] | Yes. I want to thank her | 对 我想谢谢她 |
[37:46] | for the 12 hours that have gone missing | 谢谢她给我这条项链后 |
[37:47] | since she gave me this necklace. | 我什么都不记得地失踪了12小时 |
[37:49] | Our passports have been stolen. | 我们的护照也被偷了 |
[37:50] | I was gone again for another hour. | 而我又失踪了一个小时 |
[37:52] | My husband looked for me everywhere. | 我丈夫到处找我 |
[37:53] | He couldn’t find me. | 他找不到我 |
[37:54] | He didn’t know where I was! | 他根本就不知道我在哪 |
[37:56] | I’ve been seeing shit that I don’t even know is real! | 我一直看到一些我以为是幻觉的东西 |
[37:59] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[38:03] | Look, we just want to know one thing, okay? | 听着 我们只想知道一件事 好吗 |
[38:08] | Tell us how to find Madee. | 告诉我们怎么找到麦蒂 |
[38:24] | Madee’s bar. | 麦蒂酒吧 |
[38:26] | I don’t recommend you go. | 我建议你不要去 |
[38:28] | It’s not for westerners. | 那里不欢迎西方人 |
[38:30] | Yeah, well, it’s too late, | 对 不过 已经晚了 |
[38:32] | ’cause I think we’ve already been. | 因为我们已经去过了 |
[39:39] | Ms. Christina, Mr. Neil. | 克莉丝汀女士 尼尔先生 |
[39:42] | What surprise. | 真让我惊讶 |
[39:43] | You ran from us. | 你从我们面前跑走了 |
[39:45] | Run from you? | 从你们面前跑走 |
[39:48] | We all look alike, right? | 你认错人了吧 对吗 |
[39:49] | Come. Come. | 来吧 来吧 |
[40:01] | Neil, that looks like my dress. | 尼尔 那看起来像我的裙子 |
[40:09] | I try to find you. | 我想找你 |
[40:12] | You went home fast, and you forgot it. | 你很快就回家了 忘了你的护照 |
[40:14] | Oh, yeah, it must have been really tough | 是吗 在这么大的镇子里 |
[40:17] | to find two foreigners in a town this big, huh? | 找两个外国人一定很难 对不 |
[40:22] | Everybody are foreigners here. | 这里每个人都是外来人 |
[40:24] | I came from somewhere else… | 我也是来自其他地方 |
[40:27] | as did many. | 像很多其他人一样 |
[40:30] | Wait. Wh-Where’s the other… | 等下 另一个在哪 |
[40:33] | Where’s… Where’s my wife’s passport? | 我老婆的护照呢 |
[40:35] | Only you. | 只有你的 |
[40:36] | What? Listen. | 什么 听着 |
[40:38] | After we left here last night, | 昨天晚上我们离开这里后 |
[40:41] | I choked my wife and then buried her in a ditch. | 我把我老婆掐死了然后把她埋在了沟里 |
[40:50] | Kinky. | 真变态 |
[40:52] | That’s what happen when you ride the manu miti. | 当你骑着manu miti时就会发生这个 |
[40:54] | The what? | 骑着什么 |
[40:56] | Dream bird. | 梦之鸟 |
[40:58] | They say it… it opens up your mind, | 他们说 它能够开阔你的思维 |
[41:01] | free your soul. | 释放你的灵魂 |
[41:04] | But I wouldn’t touch it. | 但是我不会碰它的 |
[41:06] | Too many side effects. | 副作用太多了 |
[41:10] | Like hallucination, | 就像幻觉一样 |
[41:12] | scramble the brain. | 搅乱你的大脑 |
[41:14] | So you wouldn’t take it, but you serve it? | 所以你自己不用却提供给别人 |
[41:22] | My friend, you’re the one | 朋友 你是唯一一个 |
[41:25] | who asked for the drink yourself, | 自己要喝的 |
[41:27] | and I rewarded you… | 然后我为你的勇敢 |
[41:29] | for your bravery. | 奖励了你 |
[41:30] | Take your bravery back. | 把你的奖励拿回去 |
[41:32] | No. | 不 |
[41:34] | It’s not yours to give. | 这不是你能给的 |
[41:36] | What the hell does that even mean? | 你他妈在说什么 |
[41:38] | I am so sick of this cryptic bullshit. | 我受够了这些神神秘秘的废话 |
[41:49] | What happened last night? | 昨天晚上发生了什么 |
[41:50] | And where is my passport? | 还有我的护照去哪了 |
[41:55] | I think we should get out of here. | 我觉得我们应该离开这 |
[42:05] | I’ll see you around. | 我们还会再见的 |
[43:28] | Hey, one of Samantha’s neighbors is a fisherman. | 萨曼莎的一个邻居是个渔民 |
[43:32] | He’s gonna take us to the mainland now. | 他会带我们到大陆上 |
[43:34] | What? Really? | 什么 真的吗 |
[43:37] | No! | 不 |
[43:39] | You can’t go. | 你们不能走 |
[43:41] | Isn’t the ferry at 7:00? | 渡船不是在七点到吗 |
[43:43] | We found another boat that will take us off the island. | 我们找到了另一条船带我们离开这座岛 |
[43:45] | They have to go back to their own home, sweetie. | 他们得回到他们自己的家 宝贝 |
[43:49] | Why don’t you help Neil with the bags, okay? | 你去帮尼尔收拾行李 怎么样 |
[43:51] | O-Okay. Uh… | 好的 |
[43:54] | lead the way. | 带路吧 |
[43:58] | He’ll make a great father. | 他会是个好父亲的 |
[44:05] | Thank you for everything. | 感谢你所做的一切 |
[44:08] | And the juice made me feel so much better. | 喝了果汁后我好多了 |
[44:10] | Oh, yeah? Island magic, right, | 是吗 岛屿特产 对吗 |
[44:11] | just like your necklace. | 就像你的项链一样 |
[44:15] | What is that? Is that a real thing? | 那是什么 是真实存在的吗 |
[44:18] | Or is that just superstition? | 还是只是迷信 |
[44:21] | I mean, I used to think so. | 对我来说 我过去这样认为 |
[44:22] | But I used to be really sick. | 但是我曾经病的很重 |
[44:24] | I went to a specialist | 我拜访过很多专家 |
[44:26] | in America, Canada, China. | 去过美国 加拿大和中国 |
[44:27] | Finally someone said I should come to this island. | 最后有个人跟我说 我应该来这座岛 |
[44:31] | I had no idea what to expect. | 我不知道能期望什么 |
[44:32] | I mean, I thought I was gonna meet | 我是说 我以为我会遇到 |
[44:33] | a witch doctor or something, not that I care. | 一个巫医或者什么的 我其实不在乎 |
[44:35] | I mean, at that point, everything was on the table. | 我觉得 在那时 一切都已经板上钉钉了 |
[44:37] | But, uh, I got here. | 但是 我现在 在这里 |
[44:42] | I don’t know. It was the best thing for me. | 我也不清楚 但这对我来说是最好的事了 |
[44:44] | I haven’t been sick since. | 我已经不再生病了 |
[44:45] | So whether you call that clean air, | 因此 不论你把那归咎于清新空气 |
[44:48] | climate, or magic, I’ll take it. | 气候或者魔法 我都接受 |
[44:51] | Well, listen. | 好吧 听着 |
[44:52] | I-I’m not a believer. | 我是无神论者 |
[44:54] | You clearly are, so… | 你很明显不是 所以 |
[44:56] | why don’t you just take this? | 为什么你不戴着这个呢 |
[44:58] | I can’t, no. | 我不能 不 |
[45:00] | It’s, uh… It’s not meant for me. | 这 这不是为我准备的 |
[45:02] | You should probably just keep it for good luck. | 也许你应该戴着它 能给你带来好运 |
[45:08] | Right. | 好吧 |
[45:11] | Well, look, if you’re ever in Boston… | 听着 如果你去过波斯顿 |
[45:13] | Ah, I did 26 years in Minnesota, | 我在明尼苏达州待过26年 |
[45:16] | so if you’re lucky enough to find paradise, | 因此如果你足够幸运能够发现天堂 |
[45:18] | why try to leave, right? | 为什么要离开呢 对吗 |
[46:03] | Hey. I was just thinking. | 嘿 我在想 |
[46:05] | No one knows where we are. | 没有人知道我们在哪 |
[46:06] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[46:08] | Well, we were supposed to be on a flight | 你知道 我们今天下午应该 |
[46:09] | to the States this afternoon. | 在去美国的飞机上 |
[46:11] | Let me borrow your phone. | 把你的手机给我 |
[46:15] | Honey? | 宝贝 |
[46:17] | Your phone. | 你的手机 |
[46:19] | Who are you gonna call? | 你要打给谁 |
[46:20] | My Dad. My sister. | 我爸爸或者我姐姐 |
[46:22] | The FBI. I don’t know. | 或者联邦调查局 不知道 |
[46:24] | Who did the guy in The Wicker Man call? | 电影《异教徒》里的人打给谁了 |
[46:26] | No one. They burned him to death. | 没人 他们把他烧死了 |
[46:28] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[46:30] | He didn’t have a cell phone, though. | 虽然他没有手机 |
[46:32] | I’m gonna try and get reception. | 我要试着找到信号 |
[46:34] | I love you. | 爱你 |
[46:58] | Come on. | 加油 |
[46:59] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快点 快点 |
[47:28] | This is Neil Oliver | 我是尼尔·奥利弗 |
[47:29] | taking you off the beaten path. | 为你带来非同寻常的报道 |
[47:31] | For my travel companion and I, | 对我和我的旅伴来说 |
[47:33] | there’s no hope of us ever leaving this island. | 再也没有离开这座岛的希望了 |
[47:36] | What the fuck? | 这是什么 |
[47:36] | Christine, | 克莉丝汀 |
[47:37] | we’re about to die horrible deaths. | 我们将会惨死 |
[48:08] | Neil? | 尼尔 |
[48:42] | Neil! | 尼尔 |
[49:07] | Neil! | 尼尔 |
[49:59] | Where’s my husband? | 我丈夫在哪里 |
[50:03] | No, where’s my husband? | 我的丈夫在哪里 |
[50:07] | My husband! | 我的丈夫 |
[50:12] | There was a boat! | 那里本来有条船 |
[50:14] | Where did he go?! | 他去哪了 |
[50:17] | Neil! | 尼尔 |
[50:20] | No, he… | 不 他 |
[50:29] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[50:34] | I-I saw him. | 我之前看见他 |
[50:36] | He… | 他 |
[50:38] | He cut… He cut himself open, | 他把 他把自己切开了 |
[50:42] | and then he… | 然后他 |
[50:43] | he fell off the end of the dock | 他从码头的尽头掉了下去 |
[50:51] | See this blood? | 看见这些血了吗 |
[50:53] | This is… This is his blood. | 这是 这是他的血 |
[50:55] | H-He’s on the dock. | 他就在码头上 |
[50:59] | – Fish. Fish. – No. | -是鱼 鱼 -不是 |
[51:01] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[51:03] | How did nobody see this? | 怎么会没有人看见 |
[51:06] | The tide is out then. | 潮水已经退了 |
[51:07] | There couldn’t have been a boat. | 那里不可能有船 |
[51:09] | There was a boat. | 那里有过一条船 |
[51:10] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[51:12] | Hey! You! | 嘿 你 |
[51:14] | You saw the boat and the water! | 你见过那条船和潮水 |
[51:16] | You saw me, right, | 你也见过我 对吗 |
[51:18] | and my husband on the dock? | 还有我丈夫在码头上 |
[51:25] | Christine | 克莉丝汀 |
[51:28] | Neil. | 尼尔 |
[51:31] | He… He said one. | 他 他说一个 |
[51:32] | He said it was just you, not Neil. | 他说只有你一个人 没有尼尔 |
[51:34] | He said only one. | 他说只有一个人 |
[51:35] | Wh-What is he trying to do? | 他要干什么 |
[51:39] | What is he trying to do? | 他到底要干什么 |
[51:40] | What is… | 他要 |
[51:41] | – Just calm down, please. – Oh, God. | -请你冷静一下 -天呐 |
[51:45] | Witnesses heard you screaming. | 目击者听到你在尖叫 |
[51:46] | Wait. Where’s his phone? | 等等 他的手机在哪里 |
[51:47] | His… His phone? | 他的 他的手机 |
[51:50] | – You camera? – No, his phone. | -你的相机吗 -不是 他的手机 |
[51:51] | On him. | 在他身上 |
[51:52] | No, I had it. | 不是 在我这里 |
[51:54] | I had it. Somebody took it. | 我拿着的 有人拿走了 |
[51:57] | Uh, he said, “Did you and Neil fight?” | 他说 “你和尼尔发生争执了吗” |
[51:59] | No! No! | 没有 没有 |
[52:01] | My husband and I were fine! | 我和我丈夫很好 |
[52:04] | Oh, my God, what are you doing? | 天呐 你在干什么 |
[52:06] | What is he doing?! | 他在干什么 |
[52:08] | What is this? | 这叫什么事啊 |
[52:09] | No, why don’t you come on? Come on. | 别这样 我们走吧 走吧 |
[52:33] | Hey, you should drink something. | 你应该喝点东西 |
[54:28] | Neil! | 尼尔 |
[54:32] | Neil. | 尼尔 |
[54:37] | Neil! Neil. | 尼尔 尼尔 |
[54:58] | Christine! | 克莉丝汀 |
[55:00] | Christine, it’s Neil… | 克莉丝汀 是尼尔 |
[55:02] | on the phone! | 打电话来了 |
[55:10] | Neil? | 尼尔 |
[55:14] | Neil? | 尼尔 |
[55:16] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[55:18] | Neil, speak up, honey. | 尼尔 说话啊 亲爱的 |
[55:20] | I can’t hear you. | 我听不清 |
[55:22] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[55:30] | I lost the signal. | 没有信号了 |
[55:32] | – What did he say? – I just… | -他说什么了 -只是 |
[55:33] | The reception was bad. | 信号很不好 |
[55:35] | He just said, “Neil,” and… | 他只说了句”尼尔” 然后 |
[55:37] | Did he say he was okay? | 他说他还好吗 |
[55:39] | I just ran to give you the phone. | 我就跑过来把手机给你了 |
[55:43] | Oh, this is bullshit. | 这太扯了 |
[55:44] | Somebody’s messing with us. | 有人在搞我们 |
[55:46] | Do you want to call the police? | 你要报警吗 |
[55:49] | I know who’s doing this. | 我知道是谁干的 |
[55:53] | I know where he is. | 我知道他在哪里 |
[56:14] | A typhoon warning is in effect… | 台风警报已经生效 |
[56:21] | Typhoon Maicala, a major typhoon | 台风麦卡拉 |
[56:24] | is poised to make landfall in five hours. | 将在五个小时内登陆 |
[56:27] | Expect pounding rain, flash flooding… | 预计将有暴雨和山洪 |
[56:29] | What are you and Nathida going to do? | 你和纳西达准备怎么办 |
[56:31] | …240 kilometers per hour. | 时速240公里 |
[56:33] | A storm hasn’t hit the island in 200 years. | 这座岛已经有两百年没有遭遇风暴了 |
[56:38] | …could sweep away anything not nailed down. | 可以吹起任何没有固定好的东西 |
[56:41] | Just to put this in context for you… | 以下作为背景参考 |
[56:45] | …winds of 130 kilometers an hour. | 风速130公里每小时 |
[56:49] | It is shaping up to be the storm of the year, | 即使它不是近十年里 |
[56:52] | if not the decade, and it’s already | 也将是今年最强的台风 |
[56:53] | been classified as a super typhoon. | 它已经被分类为超级台风了 |
[57:06] | This is the part where I tell you not to go in. | 这里就是我告诉你不要进去的地方 |
[57:10] | This is part where I don’t listen. | 这里就是我不听劝的地方 |
[57:17] | Neil! | 尼尔 |
[57:29] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[58:12] | Where is my husband? | 我丈夫在哪里 |
[58:42] | Mommy. | 妈咪 |
[58:46] | Easy. Easy. Hey. | 放松 别紧张 |
[58:49] | How did I get here? | 我怎么来的这里 |
[58:52] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[59:05] | How did I get back here? | 我怎么回来的 |
[59:08] | Uh, as soon as you left the car, you passed out. | 你一下车就晕倒了 |
[59:12] | You collapsed right in front of us. | 就倒在我们面前 |
[59:14] | No, that’s not possible. | 不 这不可能 |
[59:16] | You don’t remember? | 你都不记得了吗 |
[59:17] | I need a minute, please. | 让我缓缓 拜托了 |
[59:20] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[1:00:24] | Neil? | 尼尔 |
[1:00:26] | Christine? | 克莉丝汀 |
[1:00:30] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
[1:00:31] | I don’t… | 我没有 |
[1:00:33] | Where is it? | 在哪里 |
[1:00:34] | What? | 什么东西 |
[1:00:36] | This? | 这个吗 |
[1:00:46] | I’ve heard of those things | 我听说过这些东西 |
[1:00:48] | healing the sick, healing worse. | 消灾 转运 |
[1:00:52] | You need to see a doctor. | 你需要去看医生 |
[1:00:55] | If Neil were here… | 如果尼尔在这里 |
[1:00:57] | He’s not. | 他不在 |
[1:00:59] | It was in your head, what you saw. | 你看到的只是你的脑子里的幻象 |
[1:01:02] | Neil didn’t kill himself at the end of my dock. | 尼尔没有在码头自杀 |
[1:01:04] | Then what happened? | 那到底发生了什么 |
[1:01:07] | He, uh… | 他 |
[1:01:09] | He showed me the video. | 他给我看了视频 |
[1:01:14] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要那么做 |
[1:01:16] | I… | 我 |
[1:01:17] | He was freaking out when I found you in the bathroom. | 我在浴室发现你们的时候他吓坏了 |
[1:01:20] | He said he didn’t know how or why, | 他说他不知道为什么 也不知道该怎么做 |
[1:01:23] | and he was scared he would do it again. | 他怕他会再那样做 |
[1:01:26] | And you’re just telling me this now?! | 你怎么现在才告诉我这些 |
[1:01:28] | If I saw a video of me putting hands on my daughter, | 如果我看到一个视频是我杀死了我的女儿 |
[1:01:31] | I’d wanna get as far away from her as possible. | 我会离她越远越好 |
[1:01:35] | Look, I know you don’t trust me. | 听着 我知道你不信任我 |
[1:01:37] | You don’t even know me. | 你也不了解我 |
[1:01:41] | But whatever is going on with you, | 但是不管你身上到底发生了什么 |
[1:01:42] | you need to see a doctor. | 你需要去看病 |
[1:01:44] | I’ll do it when I get back to the mainland. | 我一到对岸就会去的 |
[1:01:46] | You need a doctor from here. | 你需要一个当地的医生 |
[1:01:50] | Christine. | 克莉丝汀 |
[1:02:12] | You are pregnant. | 你怀孕了 |
[1:02:19] | That’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[1:02:20] | Our island is good for fertility. | 我们岛非常利于生育 |
[1:02:23] | Pregnant women are sacred here. | 孕妇在这里很神圣 |
[1:02:27] | Neil will be so happy. | 尼尔一定会很高兴的 |
[1:02:29] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[1:02:31] | That’s not happening. | 这不是真的 |
[1:02:32] | There’s no way. | 不可能的 |
[1:02:38] | Do you want to see? | 你想看看吗 |
[1:02:55] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[1:02:57] | That’s amazing. | 太棒了 |
[1:02:59] | Is that the heartbeat? | 那是心跳吗 |
[1:03:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:03:07] | Doctor, this hallucination? | 医生 这是幻觉吗 |
[1:03:12] | Nam Mun Prai? | 是因为尸油吗 |
[1:03:13] | No. No Nam Mun Prai. | 不 不是因为尸油 |
[1:03:22] | They said it wasn’t possible. | 他们说这是不可能的 |
[1:03:43] | What was that? | 他说什么 |
[1:03:46] | He wants you to relax. He’s worried about you. | 他想让你放松 他很担心你 |
[1:03:49] | Oh, no. Don’t you dare. | 哦不 你敢 |
[1:03:50] | Don’t you dare! | 你敢 |
[1:03:53] | Wait! Christine, wait! It’s ok… | 等等 克莉丝汀 没关系的 |
[1:04:14] | What is this? | 这是什么声音 |
[1:04:16] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了 |
[1:04:19] | Storm. You need to leave. | 风暴 你得走了 |
[1:04:21] | I haven’t found Neil yet. | 我还没有找到尼尔 |
[1:04:23] | My… My husband. | 我的 我的丈夫 |
[1:04:27] | No husband. | 这里没有你的丈夫 |
[1:04:28] | Ride? | 搭车吗 |
[1:04:30] | Boat? | 船呢 |
[1:04:32] | I… No, I don’t want a ride or… or a boat. | 不 不需要搭车或者搭船 |
[1:04:36] | I need to find my husband, and then I’ll get a ride. | 我要先找到我的丈夫 然后才会需要搭车 |
[1:04:41] | Can I borrow your… your phone? | 可以借给我你的手机吗 |
[1:04:44] | Your cell phone? | 你的手机 |
[1:04:49] | No service. | 没信号 |
[1:04:51] | Of course. | 早就该知道了 |
[1:05:20] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[1:05:29] | Kanda? | 坎达 |
[1:05:48] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[1:05:52] | Stop. You already know that. | 别说了 你早就知道了 |
[1:05:59] | There was a time when everybody | 从前有一段时间 |
[1:06:01] | didn’t have a phone in their pocket. | 所有人都没有手机 |
[1:06:06] | You were never meant to see what happened. | 你永远都不会想知道 当时发生了什么 |
[1:06:10] | You would have remained unaware. | 你永远不会知道的 |
[1:06:13] | I am brutally aware that my husband | 我非常清楚 我丈夫 |
[1:06:15] | forced himself on me and then strangled me. | 被迫上了我并掐死了我 |
[1:06:17] | Forced? | 被迫吗 |
[1:06:19] | No, encouraged… | 不 是被鼓舞 |
[1:06:22] | to create a new life. | 去创造一个新的生命 |
[1:06:24] | Being pregnant, | 怀孕 |
[1:06:26] | there is no stronger spirit in our faith. | 在我们的信仰里 是最强大的灵魂 |
[1:06:28] | No, no, stop. I was dead, okay? | 不 不 停 我已经死了 好吗 |
[1:06:30] | I saw the video. How am I standing here? | 我看过录像 我怎么可能还站在这 |
[1:06:34] | Not quite dead. Not quite living. | 既非死 也非活 |
[1:06:38] | That necklace keeps the scales from tipping | 那个项链 会阻止天平 |
[1:06:41] | in the wrong direction. | 向错误的方向倾斜 |
[1:06:43] | Right now, you exist on the spiritual plane, | 现在 你真实地存在于灵魂世界 |
[1:06:47] | where the spirits can prepare you for the final ritual. | 这里的灵魂可以让你为最后的仪式做准备 |
[1:06:49] | I know this sounds… | 我知道这听起来 |
[1:06:51] | Fucking insane? Yeah. | 他妈的疯了 是的 没错 |
[1:06:58] | For hundreds of years, | 几百年来 |
[1:06:59] | they have been burying pregnant women | 他们一直在埋葬怀孕的女人 |
[1:07:01] | under the post of the town square. | 埋在城镇广场的柱子下 |
[1:07:04] | They believe that these sacrifices get them what they want, | 他们相信献祭可以给他们带来他们想要的 |
[1:07:07] | to keep the island safe. | 保护岛的安全 |
[1:07:09] | and tonight, they sacrifice you to stop the storm. | 今晚 他们打算通过献祭你来停止风暴 |
[1:07:16] | Oh, fuck that. I can’t even believe | 去他妈的 我完全无法相信 |
[1:07:18] | this conversation we’re having right now. | 我们现在谈论的内容 |
[1:07:20] | Are you kidding me? | 你是在开玩笑吗 |
[1:07:21] | The man that I’ve loved since I was 19, | 那个我从19岁就爱着的男人 |
[1:07:23] | he conspired to kill me by order of these crazy people. | 在那些疯子的命令下 密谋杀死我 |
[1:07:27] | It wasn’t him. | 那不是他 |
[1:07:31] | Nam Mun Prai… | 尸油 |
[1:07:34] | corpse oil. | 尸油 |
[1:07:36] | It can control your mind. | 它能控制你们的思想 |
[1:07:39] | They gave it to Neil, | 他们让尼尔喝了这个 |
[1:07:40] | and he buried you in our soil. | 然后 他就把你埋在了我们的土地里 |
[1:07:47] | My son, he doesn’t have much time left, | 我的儿子 他没有多少日子可活了 |
[1:07:52] | days, maybe weeks. | 几天 也可能几周 |
[1:07:56] | I don’t believe in their rituals. | 我不相信他们的仪式 |
[1:07:59] | I don’t believe an unwilling sacrifice can stop the storm, | 我不相信一个非自愿的献祭能阻止风暴 |
[1:08:02] | but I do believe in that. | 但我的确相信这个 |
[1:08:05] | It has the power to heal. | 它有治愈的力量 |
[1:08:08] | I can help you if you help my son. | 如果你能帮我的儿子 我可以帮你 |
[1:08:12] | Just give me the necklace… | 给我你的项链就行 |
[1:08:14] | No, not until you help me find my husband | 不 你要先帮我找到我丈夫 |
[1:08:18] | and get us off this fucking island. | 并让我们离开这该死的岛 |
[1:08:20] | Then you can have whatever you want. | 之后你可以拥有你想要的任何东西 |
[1:09:02] | Ahh! | 哇 |
[1:10:01] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[1:10:03] | You need a doctor. | 你需要看医生 |
[1:10:10] | My… My son. | 是我 我儿子 |
[1:10:25] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:10:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:10:52] | Kanda? | 坎达 |
[1:11:00] | Oh, no. Oh, no. | 哦 天哪 |
[1:11:10] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:11:11] | Oh, God. Oh, God. | 哦 天哪 |
[1:11:22] | Run. | 跑 |
[1:11:35] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:11:37] | Is anybody… | 有人吗 |
[1:11:38] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[1:11:40] | Shit. | 操 |
[1:11:42] | Excuse me. Can you help me? | 抱歉 你能不能帮帮我 |
[1:11:47] | Can you help? | 你能帮我吗 |
[1:11:51] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[1:11:53] | I need… | 我需要 |
[1:12:00] | Excuse me! | 打扰一下 |
[1:12:03] | I need a phone. Can you help me? | 我需要打个电话 你能不能帮我 |
[1:12:05] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[1:12:06] | Christine, oh, my God. | 克莉丝汀 我的天 |
[1:12:07] | I’ve been looking everywhere for you. | 我到处在找你 |
[1:12:09] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[1:12:11] | Who? | 谁 |
[1:12:12] | Kanda. God. | 坎达 天哪 |
[1:12:15] | Come on. Let’s get you out of here. | 来 我们带你离开这儿 |
[1:12:16] | Are you taking me to the ferry? | 你要带我去渡口吗 |
[1:12:17] | Yeah. Come on. | 是的 快来 |
[1:12:21] | Why are you dressed like them? | 你为什么打扮得和他们一样 |
[1:12:22] | What, this? This is for the festival. | 什么 这个嘛 为了过节啊 |
[1:12:24] | Come on. I just parked over here. Let’s go. | 快来吧 我刚把车停在那边 我们走 |
[1:12:35] | Right now, the typhoon is only 1 1/2 hours away, | 现在 台风还有一个半小时登陆 |
[1:12:37] | so if you are still within the path of the typhoon, | 所以如果你还在台风的路径上的话 |
[1:12:40] | then you need to evacuate | 那么你需要撤离 |
[1:12:42] | or get yourself to somewhere safe immediately. | 或者尽快赶到安全地带 |
[1:12:43] | If your power goes out, remain calm. | 如果你汽油耗尽 首先请保持冷静 |
[1:12:46] | Mom, this isn’t the way to the ferry. | 妈妈 这不是去渡口的路啊 |
[1:12:48] | It’s a shortcut. | 这是近路 |
[1:12:49] | This is against the rules. | 这违反了规定 |
[1:12:51] | Nathida. | 纳西达 |
[1:12:54] | Sorry. She plays these games. | 抱歉 她在开玩笑 |
[1:12:55] | Sweetie, Mama needs to concentrate, okay? | 宝贝 妈妈需要集中注意力 好吗 |
[1:12:57] | She wants to go to the ferry. | 她想去渡口 |
[1:12:59] | You have to take her. | 你应该带她去 |
[1:13:04] | Stop the car. | 停车 |
[1:13:05] | I’m taking you to the ferry. | 我在带你去渡口啊 |
[1:13:06] | Stop lying. | 别说谎了 |
[1:13:10] | Mommy… | 妈咪 |
[1:13:11] | she knows. | 她知道了 |
[1:13:17] | I’m not a bad person. | 我不是坏人 |
[1:13:19] | What happened to my husband? | 我丈夫怎么了 |
[1:13:25] | You saw Kanda’s son. | 你看到了坎达的儿子 |
[1:13:28] | That’s what happens when you only believe when it’s convenient. | 只有在适当的时候 你才能相信 |
[1:13:31] | This, this is the real deal. | 这 这才是真正的交易 |
[1:13:34] | The real deal? | 真正的交易 |
[1:13:35] | Ritual sacrifice? | 献祭仪式 |
[1:13:39] | Kanda used to believe, and her son was fine. | 坎达过去也信 那时候她儿子很好 |
[1:13:42] | You’re bat-shit fucking crazy. You know that? | 你疯了 你知道吗 |
[1:13:44] | – I love my daughter! – Your daughter? | -我爱我的女儿 -你女儿吗 |
[1:13:46] | Back there was the first time you ever saw an ultrasound. | 想想你第一次见到她彩超图像的时候 |
[1:13:51] | She’s not very good at this. | 她好像不太擅长这个 |
[1:13:52] | Shut up, Nathida! | 闭嘴 纳西达 |
[1:13:57] | Where’s your Mom? | 你妈妈在哪儿 |
[1:13:59] | Stop lying. | 别说谎了 |
[1:14:03] | Where is your Mom? | 你妈妈在哪儿 |
[1:14:07] | Down below. | 在坟墓里 |
[1:14:13] | She loved this island. | 她爱这个岛 |
[1:14:16] | It was a sacrifice she was happy to make. | 她很高兴做出了牺牲 |
[1:14:18] | It’s an honor. | 那是荣耀 |
[1:14:20] | You killed her mother? | 你杀了她的妈妈 |
[1:14:21] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[1:14:23] | She volunteered. | 她自愿的 |
[1:14:25] | She loved this island and her little girl. | 她爱这个岛和她的小女孩 |
[1:14:28] | I said I was sick when I came here. | 我说过 我当初来这的时候 我生病了 |
[1:14:30] | Stage-three pancreatic cancer. | 胰腺癌三期 |
[1:14:32] | But here, there’s no such thing as | 但是这里 对有信仰的人来说 |
[1:14:35] | cancer, heart attacks, stroke, not for those who believe. | 癌症 心脏病 中风 这些疾病都不存在 |
[1:14:40] | That life growing inside of you | 一个生命正在你的体内生长 |
[1:14:42] | when it wasn’t possible everywhere else… | 而在其他地方都不可能 |
[1:14:45] | Yeah. A gift this island gave you. | 是的 这是岛送给你的礼物 |
[1:14:50] | This is some bastardized fanatical backwash | 这都是你们虚假狂热的结果 |
[1:14:52] | that you soulless motherfuckers came up with | 你们这些没有灵魂的混蛋 |
[1:14:55] | to… to feel like you have some kind of control, | 说 说得好像你们拥有某种控制力一样 |
[1:14:59] | that you have a say in any of this! | 这方面你确实有发言权 |
[1:15:01] | Where the fuck is my husband?! | 我丈夫到底他妈的在哪儿 |
[1:15:02] | Your husband is dead, Christine. | 你丈夫死了 克莉丝汀 |
[1:15:06] | He killed himself right in front of your eyes. | 他就在你眼前自杀了 |
[1:15:09] | That is this island, | 这就是这个岛 |
[1:15:11] | and its people believe in something | 它的人民所信仰的东西 |
[1:15:12] | far greater than you or your fucking… | 远远高于你或你那该死的 |
[1:16:35] | Ms. Christine. | 克莉丝汀女士 |
[1:20:03] | What are we doing here? | 我们在做什么 |
[1:20:53] | Will you just let me go? | 你就让我走吧 |
[1:20:55] | For generation, | 为了子孙后代 |
[1:20:55] | it was a great honor, Ms. Christine, | 这是伟大的荣耀 克莉丝汀女士 |
[1:20:58] | to be marked as celebrated. | 能够被铭记祝贺 |
[1:21:02] | And tonight we celebrate you. | 今晚 我们祝贺你 |
[1:21:06] | We thank you for your gift… | 我们感谢你的礼物 |
[1:21:11] | for our island. | 为我们的岛 |
[1:21:17] | And at all times, people volunteer for this honor. | 一直以来 人们为了这种荣耀 心甘情愿 |
[1:21:20] | You should be proud. | 你应该自豪 |
[1:21:22] | Volunteer? | 心甘情愿吗 |
[1:21:23] | I didn’t volunteer for this. Fuck you! | 我并不是心甘情愿 操 |
[1:21:26] | The drink, you asked for. | 饮料 你点的 |
[1:21:28] | The necklace, you accept. | 项链 你接受了 |
[1:21:30] | No. We had some shots, | 不 我们有几张照片 |
[1:21:33] | and you put some stupid trinket around my neck. | 是你将这个愚蠢的小首饰戴在我脖子上的 |
[1:21:36] | You did that. | 是你做的 |
[1:21:37] | You had free will, Ms. Christine. | 你有自由意志 克莉丝汀女士 |
[1:21:41] | You could have left, but you chose to stay, | 你本可以离开 但你选择了留下 |
[1:21:44] | find your husband. | 为了找你丈夫 |
[1:21:48] | There were boats, Ms. Christine. | 那里当时是有船的 克莉丝汀女士 |
[1:21:51] | I believe he offered you one. | 我确信这个人给你提供了一艘 |
[1:22:01] | Because free will is so essential. | 因为自由意志是最基本的 |
[1:22:03] | Of course, something, free will is an illusion. | 当然 有些时候 自由意志就是一种幻觉 |
[1:22:08] | You saw Neil died, | 你看到了尼尔死去 |
[1:22:09] | but you chose not to leave. | 但你没有选择离去 |
[1:22:12] | No. | 不是这样的 |
[1:22:13] | Did you just not run right to us right here | 你刚刚不是直接跑到我们这里来的吗 |
[1:22:17] | at our old city pillar? | 跑到我们古老的城柱上 |
[1:22:59] | Don’t fucking touch me. | 别他妈碰我 |
[1:23:02] | I’m not pregnant, you motherfucker! | 我没有怀孕 你个混蛋 |
[1:23:06] | Pregnant, you very much are. | 怀孕了 千真万确 |
[1:23:09] | She is one part from your husband | 她一部分来源于你丈夫 |
[1:23:12] | and one part from this island. | 另一部分来源于这个岛 |
[1:23:16] | No, what did you put inside me? | 不 你们到底在我身体里放了什么 |
[1:23:22] | Island magic. | 岛的魔法 |
[1:23:32] | I never had free will. | 我从来没有过自由意志 |
[1:23:35] | If I have free will, untie me. | 如果我有 那就放开我 |
[1:23:40] | You don’t have to believe it… | 你不必相信它 |
[1:23:41] | but we do. | 但我们信 |
[1:23:44] | We will honor our gods. | 我们要尊敬我们的神 |
[1:24:21] | What are we doing here? | 我们在做什么 |
[1:24:30] | It’s a girl. | 是个女孩 |
[1:24:42] | You’re going to be a great Dad. | 你会是个好爸爸 |
[1:24:44] | She’s gonna do amazing things. | 她将会有惊人的成就 |
[1:24:46] | Both of you are gonna do amazing things. | 你们两个都会有惊人的成就 |
[1:24:50] | But I need you to wake up. | 但我需要你醒来 |
[1:24:54] | I wanna stay here. | 我想留在这里 |
[1:25:00] | Wake up! | 快醒醒 |
[1:25:21] | Stop! It has to be her choice! | 住手 这一定是她的旨意 |
[1:25:23] | Stay back! | 退后 |
[1:25:25] | Stay the fuck back. | 快退后 |
[1:25:27] | You, where’s your boat? | 你 你的船呢 |
[1:25:28] | You! | 你 |
[1:25:30] | If you go, I’ll die. | 如果你走了 我就会死 |
[1:25:33] | They’ll all die. | 他们都会死的 |
[1:25:42] | It’s not real, Nathida. It’s just a storm. | 那不是真的 纳西达 这只是一场风暴 |
[1:25:44] | It is real! No! | 是真的 不 |
[1:25:45] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[1:25:47] | Save us, Christine. | 救救我们 克莉丝汀 |
[1:27:44] | Reports are coming in from Thailand | 泰国传来报道 |
[1:27:46] | that super typhoon Maicala | 超级台风麦卡拉 |
[1:27:48] | has bypassed the majority of the islands, | 已经避开了大部分的岛屿 |
[1:27:51] | with the exception of the tiny island | 而这个小岛 柯库岛 |
[1:27:54] | of Little Ko Kut. | 是一个例外 |
[1:27:55] | Ko Kut hasn’t seen a storm | 柯库岛在过去的200年里 |
[1:27:56] | of this magnitude in over 200 years, | 没有遭受过一场这样规模的暴风雨 |
[1:27:59] | so long, in fact, that they advertise this to tourists. | 事实上 他们也一直向游客宣传这一点 |
[1:29:01] | All right, copy that. | 好的 收到 |