时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | God, I haven’t been on a road trip in so long. | 天啊 |
[00:29] | -Or eaten Doritos. | 我好久没试过公路旅行了 或者吃多力多滋 |
[00:31] | Aren’t we just always eating Doritos? | 我们干嘛不一直吃多力多滋呢? |
[00:33] | Please. Why didn’t I do so many things I wanted? | 拜托 那么多我想做的事 我为什么都没做呢? |
[00:35] | -Seriously. -Like, why did I ever not eat bread? | -就是啊 -比如 我为什么一直都不吃面包? |
[00:38] | -Why did I ever shave my legs? -I don’t know. | 我为什么要刮腿毛? |
[00:40] | Why didn’t I have sex with everybody constantly? | 我为什么没有不断地和所有人做爱? |
[00:42] | Herpes. | 疱疹 |
[00:43] | Why was I so worried about being good? | 我为什么这么在意要当个好人? |
[00:46] | Well… | 好啦 我们现在 |
[00:47] | -…we are being bad now, baby! -Mm-hmm. | 就在离经叛道啦 宝贝! |
[00:49] | -‘Cause we are on the lam! -Yeah! | -因为我们正在跑路! -没错! |
[00:51] | -Is it lam, or is it lamb? -I don’t know. | -是跑路还是跑鹿? -我不知道 |
[00:54] | But since we’re outlaws, I think we should have outlaw names. | 不过既然我们成了逃犯 我想我们应该取个逃犯别名 |
[00:56] | Should we? | 要吗? |
[00:58] | Yes! I think I should be Judy Five Fingers. | 要啊!我想我应该叫五指朱迪 |
[01:02] | Uh, what’s Judy Five Fingers’ thing? | “五指朱迪”是什么情况? |
[01:04] | -That she has all of her fingers still. -Oh. | 就是说她的手指全都健在 |
[01:06] | Like, she’s that good. Like, nobody’s taken any of her fingers. | 她就是这么厉害 没有人砍下过她的手指 |
[01:09] | -So stupid! | 她好蠢啊! |
[01:12] | Oh, shit! | 我去! |
[01:14] | What? | 怎么了? |
[01:15] | -I’m Bitch Cassidy. | 我是女雄卡西迪 |
[01:18] | Bitch Cassidy. | 女雄卡西迪!还有日舞小子! |
[01:19] | And the Sundance Kid. | |
[01:21] | Oh! | |
[01:23] | -It’s amazing. | 太棒了 |
[01:32] | So what exactly is our plan? | 所以我们的计划究竟是什么? |
[01:34] | Um, well, we have three weeks, | 我们有三周的时间 |
[01:37] | which is the length of the clinical trial. | 也就是临床试验持续的时间 |
[01:41] | -Right. -So we are just going to relax. | -对 |
[01:44] | -Mm-hmm. -And you are going to drink. | -所以我们就去放松一下 你放歌纵酒 |
[01:46] | And I’m going to watch, and then we will rinse and repeat. | 我在旁边看着 然后我们梳洗一下继续逍遥 |
[01:49] | Or not rinse. I say we take showering off the table. | 或者就不洗了 要我说我们就别考虑洗澡的事了 |
[01:52] | -Yeah. -Yeah! | -对 -对! |
[01:53] | -Come on. Who’s got the time? | 拜托 谁有那个时间啊? |
[02:01] | And then, um, what about | 那然后 三周后… |
[02:04] | after the three weeks? What happens then? | 怎么办?到时候会怎样? |
[02:08] | I don’t wanna think about that. | 我不想考虑这个问题 |
[02:09] | So, uh, all I know is that you’re not going back to jail. | 我只知道你不会回到监狱里去 |
[02:12] | They’re gonna figure out that I’m not in San Francisco at some point, right? | 他们总有一天会发现 我没有待在旧金山的 对吧? |
[02:16] | Then they’re gonna know you’re helping me, and that’s aiding and abetting. | 然后他们就会知道是你在帮我 这叫协助与教唆 |
[02:21] | Oh, man, my bladder’s about to burst. I gotta pull over. | 天啊 我的膀胱快要炸了 我得靠边停一下 |
[02:24] | -Here? -Yep! | -在这儿? -对! |
[02:25] | And you can abet me by standing guard, | 而你可以协助我帮我放哨 |
[02:28] | so people don’t see me trying not to piss on my ankles. | 这样就不会有人看到 我努力不要尿在脚踝上的样子了 |
[02:30] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[02:34] | Ahh, okay. | 好了 |
[02:35] | -Okay. My turn. | 好了 该我了 |
[02:38] | Oh, I gotta go! | 我快出来了! |
[02:39] | Ah! | 对 |
[02:41] | -Oh! -Yeah, let it out, girl. | 尽情释放吧 妞儿 |
[02:43] | You ladies okay? Flat tire? | 两位没事吧?轮胎爆了? |
[02:45] | Uh, we’re fine. | 我们没事 |
[02:46] | -You sure? -Yes, I’m fucking sure! | -你确定? -是的 我他妈很确定! |
[02:50] | -Oh, shit. Oh, my God, Judy. -What? | 该死 -天啊 朱迪 -怎么啦? |
[02:53] | -Judy, I know those guys. -You do? | -我认识这些人 -是吗? |
[02:55] | Yeah, they were at Agent Moranis’ hotel. | 是的 他们之前 在莫兰尼斯探员的旅店 |
[02:57] | Why were you at Glenn’s motel? | 你为什么会去葛兰的旅店? |
[02:58] | I think they’re FBI. | 我猜他们是联邦调查局的 |
[03:02] | They’re not FBI. | 他们不是联邦调查局的 |
[03:03] | No, we’re not. | 对 我们不是 |
[03:04] | -Get in the car. Get in the car. -What? Okay, okay. | -上车 -什么?好的 |
[03:06] | -Hey, Judy. | 嘿 朱迪 |
[03:09] | Hi, Stavros. | 嗨 斯塔夫罗斯 |
[03:10] | -Stavros? -Uh-huh. | 斯塔夫罗斯? |
[03:12] | -The Greeks? -Uh-huh. | 希腊人? |
[03:13] | -Oh, my God. -Uh-huh. | 天啊 |
[03:15] | Where you ladies off to? | 两位女士这是要去哪儿? |
[03:16] | Oh, uh, you know, just a… little girls’ weekend. | 你知道的 就是…小小的女生周末聚会 |
[03:21] | Bet you can afford a really nice hotel | 我猜你用从史蒂夫那儿偷来的钱 |
[03:23] | with the money you stole from Steve that he stole from us. | 也就是他偷走的我们的钱 一定可以住上很不错的酒店 |
[03:26] | -What money? -Don’t play dumb. | -什么钱? -别装傻了 |
[03:27] | We know that you and your girlfriend have been talking to the FBI. | 我们知道你 和你的女朋友找联邦调查局聊过 |
[03:30] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[03:31] | Because we had a little chat with them too. | 因为我们也跟他们小叙了一番 |
[03:34] | We know you stashed the money | 对 |
[03:36] | inside those creepy little girl paintings, Judy. | 我们知道你把钱藏在 那些诡异的小女孩画里了 |
[03:38] | So let’s cut the shit. | 所以大家就别废话了 |
[03:39] | I don’t wanna have to use this. This is my least favorite part of the job. | 我可不想动用这个 这是我工作中最不喜欢的部分 |
[03:43] | Oh, my God. No, no, no, no! | 我的天 不要! |
[03:44] | -No, it’s okay. -Please don’t. Oh, no, no. | -不 没事的 -拜托不要 不要 |
[03:49] | -Just shoot me. -What? | 那你开枪吧 -什么? |
[03:51] | -Yeah, I’m dying anyway. | -是啊 反正我都快死了 |
[03:53] | What? | 什么? |
[03:54] | -I have cancer. | 我得了癌症 |
[03:57] | She does. | 是真的 |
[03:58] | -It’s terminal. -It is. | -已经到末期了 -确实 |
[04:00] | -She’s having a really hard time with it. -I am! | -她因此真的非常痛苦 -没错! |
[04:03] | I lost both my parents to cancer. | 我的父母都是因为癌症去世的 |
[04:05] | I lost my yaya. | 我失去了我的奶奶 |
[04:06] | -Aww. | |
[04:07] | But I’m still gonna need that cash. | 但我还是得拿到那笔钱 |
[04:09] | Well, I don’t have it because I spent it on my treatment. | 钱不在我这儿了 因为我把钱都用来治疗了 |
[04:12] | Because she doesn’t have insurance! | 对 因为她没有保险! |
[04:13] | Right. I lost my job, then I was too late for Obamacare. | 对 我还丢了工作 然后我又没能赶上奥巴马医改 |
[04:16] | -So what am I supposed to do? | 所以 情况就是 我该怎么办呢? |
[04:18] | I’m sorry about all of that, but look. | 我对这一切深表遗憾 但听着 |
[04:20] | What am I supposed to tell Constantine? | 我该怎么跟康斯坦丁交代? |
[04:22] | Just tell him that I’m already dead. | 就告诉他我已经死了 |
[04:24] | -I mean, I will be soon anyway. -Don’t say that! | -反正我也快死了 -别这么说! |
[04:26] | Well, it’s true– | 这是事实… |
[04:27] | -Oh, my God! Are you okay? -Ow! | 天啊!你还好吗? |
[04:29] | -Shit, I don’t know. I don’t know. -Judy! | -该死 我不知道 -朱迪! |
[04:31] | Oh, my God, I need my medicine. | 天啊 我需要我的药 |
[04:32] | Okay, will you please just let her get her medicine? | 好吧 |
[04:34] | -Is that allowed? | 拜托你们能让她拿拿药吗? -可以这样吗? |
[04:36] | Of course. Let her have her fucking medicine. | -当然 让她去拿药吧 |
[04:38] | -What are you doing? -I got this. | -你要干嘛? -交给我 |
[04:40] | -What’s going on? | 什么情况? |
[04:41] | Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | |
[04:45] | Drop your guns and get in the car. | 放下枪 然后上车 |
[04:47] | Oh, come on. You are not gonna use that. | 得了吧 |
[04:51] | -Shit! | 你不会开枪的 操! |
[04:53] | Goddamn it! | 天杀的! |
[04:54] | Oh, fuck! | 我操! |
[04:55] | Do what I fucking said! | 快你妈照我说的做! |
[04:58] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[05:02] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:04] | Yep, mm-hmm. | 对 |
[05:05] | Good boy. Go on. Put it down. | 好孩子 继续 把枪放下 |
[05:09] | There you go. | 很好 |
[05:10] | That’s right. Back it on up, boys. | 这就对了 往后退 孩子们 |
[05:13] | Back it on up. | 往后退 |
[05:14] | Get in! | 上车! |
[05:18] | Thank you! | 谢谢! |
[05:19] | -Okay, move over. I’m gonna drive. -What the fuck? What the fuck? | -好了 挪过去 我来开车 -什么鬼? |
[05:27] | -Holy shit! Holy fucking shit! -Are you okay? | -我操!去他妈的! -你还好吗? |
[05:29] | Yeah, I’m okay, but I’m– I’m sorry. | 嗯 我挺好 不好意思 |
[05:31] | Who the fuck are you? Fucking badass! | 你他丫的到底是谁啊?混世大魔王! |
[05:34] | I know. I mean, I really feel like I came into my own in the last ten minutes! | 我知道 我真的觉得 过去的这十分钟里我简直勇猛无敌! |
[05:37] | You really have. | 一点没错 |
[05:40] | Oh, my God, were we just almost murdered by the Greek mafia? | 天啊 我们刚刚 是不是差点被希腊黑手党给杀了? |
[05:43] | -They’re a syndicate, but yes. -Whatever. | -他们叫财团 但你说得对 -随便啦 |
[05:45] | Wait. What were you doing at Glenn’s motel? | 慢着 你去葛兰的旅馆做什么? |
[05:47] | I, uh, | 我… |
[05:49] | was there to tell him that I am pregnant with Steve’s baby. | 我去告诉他我怀的是史蒂夫的孩子 |
[05:52] | What? Why? | 什么?为什么? |
[05:54] | Because that would explain why my DNA is slathered all over his body. | 因为这就能解释 为什么他全身都是我的DNA啦 |
[05:59] | It was a great plan until you scuttled it. | 这本来是个很棒的计划 直到你把它给搅和了 |
[06:01] | -Oh, you were the plan scuttler. -Oh, please. | -你才是搅和计划的人! -哦 拜托! |
[06:04] | I still can’t believe you confessed. | 我至今还无法相信你居然认罪了 |
[06:06] | -Really? -Yeah. | -真的吗? -是的 |
[06:07] | -It was pretty on the nose for me. | 对我来说这又没什么差别 |
[06:09] | -Oh, shit. It’s Ben. -Okay. | -该死 是本 -好吧 |
[06:11] | -What is the plan there? -I don’t know. | -你对他的计划又是什么? -我不知道 |
[06:13] | -Well, bit of advice from a dying woman. -Shut it. | -一个将死的女人给你点建议 -闭嘴 |
[06:15] | -No, I’m wise, and I’m dying. -Nope, you’re neither. | -不 我很聪明 而且我就快死了 -不 你两者都不是 |
[06:18] | Yes, and if you ever wanna have the possibility of a real life with him, | 我是 如果你 真的想有机会和他好好生活 |
[06:22] | you have to be honest about everything. | 你就必须坦诚一切 |
[06:25] | You deserve to be happy, and you and I both know | 你值得拥有幸福 而且你我都清楚 |
[06:27] | that that can’t happen if you’re living a lie. | 如果你活在谎言中 那这一切是不可能实现的 |
[06:29] | But what if I’m living la vida loca? | 那如果我是过着疯狂的生活呢? |
[06:31] | -You’re deflecting. -I’m scuttling. | -你在转移话题 -我是在逃避 |
[06:33] | -Stop scuttling. -I can’t stop. It’s what I do. | -别再逃避了 |
[06:35] | -Okay, fu– | -我做不到 我就是这种人 |
[06:38] | -I’ll stop! -What? I’m stopping ’cause we’re here. | -好吧 |
[06:40] | Oh. | 擦…我不逃了! -干嘛?我停车是因为我们到了 |
[06:42] | -Welcome, señorita! Hmm? -Hmm. | 欢迎 女士们! |
[06:45] | So, uh… | 所以 |
[06:46] | …how long has it been since anyone’s been here? | 这里有多久…没人来过了? |
[06:50] | Because it– it definitely has that, uh… | 因为它绝对有那种… |
[06:52] | …abandoned, like… | 荒废的 |
[06:54] | …mansion musk. | 类似…大宅的味道 |
[06:55] | Steve used to come down here all the time. | 史蒂夫以前经常来这儿 |
[06:57] | He loved it here, but you know, obviously, he hasn’t been here– | 他非常喜欢这里 但你知道的 很明显 他已经有… |
[07:01] | -Did you see that? -Yes, I saw that. | -你看到了吗? -是的 我看到了 |
[07:03] | -What if someone’s here? -Who’d be here? | -如果有人在这儿怎么办? -谁会在这儿? |
[07:05] | -I don’t know. Does he Airbnb the place? -How can he Airbnb the place? He’s dead. | -不知道 他是不是在爱彼迎上订的? -他怎么能订房?他都死了 |
[07:08] | -Don’t tell them that! -Sorry! | -这事别告诉他们! -对不起! |
[07:10] | -I’m turning on the lights. -No, ’cause then they’ll know– | -我要去开灯 -别开灯 |
[07:12] | -Oh! Oh! Oh! Fuck you! No, no! | 因为他们会知道… 操你大爷的!不! |
[07:15] | -Oh, Jen, it’s a little kitty! -No! | -詹 是只小猫! -不! |
[07:17] | Okay, that’s still not great. | 好吧 这样也并没有比较好! |
[07:19] | -Hi, baby. | 嗨 宝贝! |
[07:20] | Okay, you know, can we please get it out of here before it murders us? | 好吧 拜托能在它 把我们弄死之前先把它弄出去吗? |
[07:23] | I think we’re the murderers in this situation. | 我觉得就目前的情况看 我们才是杀人犯 |
[07:25] | Okay, well, you don’t know that cat’s backstory. | 好吧 但你并不了解那只猫的背景 |
[07:27] | -Oh, I’m gonna let her out. Come on! -Get it out. Please get– | -我会放它出去的 来吧! |
[07:30] | -Come on! -I don’t wanna be left– | -把它弄出去 拜托把… 我不想被留… |
[07:33] | Here, kitty, kitty, kitty! Come on. | 这边 猫猫!快来 |
[07:36] | -There you go! | 好了! |
[07:40] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[07:43] | Holy shit! | 我去! |
[07:48] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[07:50] | -We’re finally on vacation. Ahh! -We’re here! | 我们终于开始度假了 我们来了! |
[07:52] | We’re here. You’re queer. | 我们来了 而你是酷儿 |
[07:54] | -And you’re used to it. -Yep. | -而你已经习惯了 -没错 |
[07:57] | Oh, God, Steve and I were great on vacation. | 天啊 |
[08:00] | Hmm. | 史蒂夫和我 度假的时候一切都非常美好 |
[08:01] | Most of my good memories with him are from this place. | 我跟他大部分的美好回忆都源自这里 |
[08:05] | You know, Ted and I would never have sex ever, | 话说 特德和我永远都不会做爱 |
[08:08] | but on vacation, it’s like Bangtown City. | 但度假的时候 那就像干柴烈火一样 |
[08:12] | Yes! Bangtown City! | 没错!干柴烈火! |
[08:13] | Seriously, I mean, we could be at a Holiday Inn on the side of a highway, | 说真的 我们可以 在高速公路边的假日酒店 |
[08:17] | and it’s like twice in one night. | 一夜大战两个回合 |
[08:20] | Oh… | |
[08:21] | Wow, twice. | 两次 |
[08:24] | -Are you judging? -No, twice is better than none. | -你是在说咱不行吗? -没有 两次总比没有好 |
[08:27] | -Okay, well, then, what’s a lot? -A lot is like, I don’t know. | -好吧 那怎么才算多? |
[08:30] | -I’d say six. | -多的话 我不知道 我觉得是六次 |
[08:32] | Low ball four. | -起码四次 |
[08:33] | -Oh, my God! -It’s not always good. | -天啊! -我是说 |
[08:35] | Our two was, like, not even to completion. | 不是每次都很爽 -我们两次都好像没做完 |
[08:39] | My point is, life should be a permanent vacation. | 我主要想表达的是 生活应该是一个永久的假期 |
[08:42] | It should! | 没错! |
[08:46] | It really should. | 真的应该如此 |
[08:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:52] | -Look at this. -Hmm. | 你看这个 |
[08:54] | What a cool shell. | 好酷的贝壳 |
[08:57] | Whoa. | |
[08:59] | I just had déjà vu. | 我刚刚经历了一次似曾相识 |
[09:01] | -You did? -Yeah. | -是吗? -是啊 |
[09:02] | That’s a good sign. | 这是个好兆头 |
[09:05] | -Are you sure? -Mm-hmm. | 你确定吗? |
[09:06] | Déjà vu is just your brain reminding you to remember. | 似曾相识只是你的大脑 在提醒你要记住那一刻 |
[09:13] | Am I crazy, or does this look like the guy from the Counting Crows? | 是我疯了 还是说 它真的很像数鸦乐队的那个人? |
[09:17] | How high are you? | 你现在磕得有多嗨? |
[09:18] | Oh, I’m extremely high. | 我非常嗨 |
[09:20] | Looks like an old man’s nut sack. | 看起来像一个老头子的蛋蛋 |
[09:23] | No, it looks like a beautiful garlic. | 不 看起来像一颗漂亮的大蒜 |
[09:26] | -Nut sack. | 蛋蛋 |
[09:29] | Why did you say that? I was gonna save it! | 你干嘛要这么说? 我本来想留下它呢! |
[09:31] | What? So you can put it in your mouth four to six times? | 干嘛?这样你就能 把它塞嘴里四次或六次了? |
[09:38] | -Come on. You wanna go outside? | 来吧 你想出去吗? |
[09:41] | -All right. -Get outta here! | -好了 -快出去! |
[09:45] | -Oh, so beautiful. -Ah! Look at that. | -好美 -你看那个 |
[10:30] | Look at the moon! | 你看月亮! |
[10:46] | I think it might be funnier in Spanish. | 我觉得西班牙语的可能会更好笑 |
[10:49] | -Oh, it definitely is. -Mm-hmm. | 绝对是的 |
[11:02] | -Judy? Judy? | 朱迪? |
[11:09] | Don’t fucking look at me like that. | 别他妈这么看着我 |
[11:11] | Jude? | 裘德? |
[11:13] | Judy? | 朱迪? |
[11:16] | Judy? | |
[11:18] | Judy! | 朱迪! |
[11:21] | -Hey! -I was looking all over for you! | -嘿! -我在到处找你呢! |
[11:23] | Oh, I took the boat out on the water to see the sunrise. | 我开船出去看日出了 |
[11:26] | -It was beautiful. -Great. | -超美的 -太好了 |
[11:28] | Next time leave a fucking note because you scared the shit out of me. | 下次请你丫留个纸条好吗? 因为我快被你吓死了 |
[11:30] | -Sorry. -It’s okay. | -对不起 -没关系 |
[11:33] | I’m sorry too. I just– | 我也对不起 我太暴躁了 |
[11:34] | I’m just cranky. I didn’t sleep at all because | 我完全没睡觉 因为… |
[11:38] | Sundance Kid over here was kicking me all night, so. | 这位日舞小子整晚都在踢我 |
[11:41] | Aww. | |
[11:42] | You should come out on the water. It’s really relaxing. | 你应该到水上去 那样真的能让人非常放松 |
[11:45] | -Nah. Not really a boat person. -So you’re more of a no person. | -坐船不是我的菜 -所以拒绝比较是你的菜 |
[11:48] | -No. -No? | -不是 -不是? |
[11:49] | -No! | 不是! |
[11:51] | Okay, you know what? Is that thing even safe? | 好吧 那玩意儿安全吗? |
[11:53] | I think there are life vests in the garage if that makes you feel any better. | 我想车库间里有救生衣 如果这样能让你觉得好一些的话 |
[11:56] | -No. -You sure? | -不要 -你确定? |
[11:57] | No means motherfucking no. | “不要”的意思就是“我他妈不要” |
[11:59] | Okay, well, we don’t have to be out on the water that long, right? | 好吧 我们不用 在水上待那么久 对吧? |
[12:03] | You know, because, like, I haven’t eaten breakfast really or anything like that. | 因为 那个 我还没吃早餐什么的呢 |
[12:06] | Well, before we go, I can make a frittata if you want. | 好吧 在我们出发前 你想的话 我可以帮你做份意式烘蛋 |
[12:12] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[12:16] | Is– is that a ’66 Mustang? | 这是辆…1966年的野马吗? |
[12:20] | It is. | 是的 |
[12:23] | But, I mean, it’s not the Mustang, right? | 但是 我是说 这不是 那辆野马 对吧? |
[12:28] | It is. | 是它 |
[12:31] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[12:32] | I don’t either. | 我也不明白 |
[12:34] | I mean, I found a– a key | 我找到了一把钥匙… |
[12:37] | hidden in one of my paintings, | 就藏在我其中的一幅画里 |
[12:39] | and I couldn’t figure out why Steve put it in there. | 我想不通 史蒂夫为什么要把它放在那儿 好吧 我不… |
[12:45] | I thought you guys… took it apart. | 我以为你们…把它给拆了 |
[12:49] | Right? | 是吧? |
[12:50] | Oh, we did. | 是的 |
[12:53] | He must have… put it back together again? I– | 他肯定是…又把它组装起来了?我… |
[13:01] | I am so sorry, Jen. | 真的很对不起 詹 |
[13:04] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很对不起 |
[13:10] | That’s weird ’cause it’s… | 这太奇怪了 因为这… |
[13:12] | It just looks like nothing ever happened. | 看起来就好像什么事都没发生过一样 |
[13:18] | But it did. | 但确实发生了 |
[13:25] | Do you want a golf club? | 你要一支高尔夫球杆吗? |
[13:27] | You know, just bash the shit out of it? | 你懂的 就是把它砸个稀烂? |
[13:30] | Might feel good. | 也许会感觉很好 |
[13:34] | No. | 不用 |
[13:37] | No, it’s– it’s just a car. | 不用 这就是辆车而已 |
[13:44] | It’s a really, really nice car. | 这是一辆非常 非常漂亮的车 |
[13:47] | Yeah, it is. | 对 是啊 |
[13:50] | It’s a classic. | 是经典款 |
[13:52] | But it’s okay to hate it. | 但可以你讨厌它 没关系哦 |
[13:57] | How could I hate it? | 我怎么会讨厌它呢? |
[14:00] | It brought you to me. | 它把你带到了我身边 |
[14:08] | Do we still have to go on the fucking boat? | 我们还得去坐那什么该死的船吗? |
[14:17] | -Thank you for trying. | 谢谢你愿意尝试 |
[14:19] | Thanks for not making me go out there, ’cause I’m, uh, nauseous enough as it is. | 谢谢你没有逼我出海 因为光是这样我已经想吐了 |
[14:24] | So, didn’t know you were such a– a boater. | 话说…我之前都不知道你这么喜欢船 |
[14:27] | Oh, yeah. I used to go on a catamaran all the time with my Uncle Paul. | 是啊 我以前经常 和我的保罗叔叔一起坐双体船 |
[14:31] | Well, I mean, he wasn’t really my uncle. | 好吧 那个…他不是我的亲叔叔 |
[14:35] | He was sort of my mom’s friend who she would leave me with sometimes. | 他算是我妈妈的朋友 她有时候会把我丢给他照顾 |
[14:38] | -I’m scared of where this story is going. -No, it’s a good story. | -我有点害怕这个故事的走向 -不会 这是个好的故事 |
[14:41] | Okay, good, ’cause, you know… | 好吧 很好 因为 你知道的… |
[14:43] | Yeah, no, I know. But Paul was a really nice guy. | 对 不 我知道 但保罗真的是个非常好的人 |
[14:48] | We were buds. | 我们是好朋友 |
[14:50] | He would take me out on the bay, like, every weekend. | 他几乎每个周末都会带我去海湾 |
[14:53] | And when I was out on that water, | 当我在水面上时 |
[14:55] | I was just, like, the most free I ever felt. | 我感到了前所未有的自由 |
[15:00] | But then him and my mom got into a fight or something. | 然后他和我妈妈吵架了 |
[15:03] | -And then I never saw him again. -Hmm. | 之后我就再也没见过他了 |
[15:05] | Like, literally got in his boat… | 他真的上了船 |
[15:07] | …and never came back. | 一去不复还了 |
[15:09] | Okay, well, that’s shitty. | 好吧 真糟糕 |
[15:11] | Mm. I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:13] | Sometimes I like to imagine | 有时候我会想象 |
[15:15] | that he’s still out there somewhere, sailing free as a bird. | 他还在某处 像飞鸟一般自由航行着 |
[15:25] | I always did wonder who he really was though. | 不过我确实一直好奇他究竟是谁 |
[15:28] | Like, maybe he was really your father? | 比如 也许他真的是你父亲? |
[15:33] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[15:36] | I’ll never know. | 我永远都不会知道了 |
[15:38] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[15:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:43] | Well… | 好吧… |
[15:54] | We only have a few days left, you know. | 要知道 我们只剩几天了 |
[15:56] | I know. | 我知道… |
[16:00] | You know, I was– I was thinking. | 那个 我一直在想… |
[16:04] | What if you died? | 如果你死了呢? |
[16:06] | Well, I think that’s a bit more than a “what if.” | 我觉得这可不只是“如果”这么简单? |
[16:08] | No, no, no. I mean, like, what if you “died” in the clinical trial? | 不是 我的意思是 如果你在临床试验中死了会怎样? |
[16:12] | And then we both just stay here? | 然后我们俩就待在这里 |
[16:14] | You can’t stay here. What about Charlie and Henry? | 你不能待在这里 查理和亨利怎么办? |
[16:16] | Oh, no, they can come too. | 没事 他们也能过来 |
[16:18] | I’m just saying, you know, I can do real estate anywhere. | 我就是说 你知道的 我在哪里都能卖房子 |
[16:21] | And if we sell our house, we’ll have cash. | 如果把我们的房子卖了 那我们就有钱了 |
[16:25] | So you’re gonna move down here | 所以你就打算搬到这里来 |
[16:26] | and have a baby and never tell Ben that he has a kid? | 把孩子生了 然后永远都不告诉本他有个孩子? |
[16:30] | -That’s your plan? -Okay, well, it’s– You know, it’s a plan. | -这就是你的计划? -好吧 这是一个计划 |
[16:33] | I haven’t really worked out all the details yet, but yeah. | 我还没有想好所有的细节 但是的 |
[16:38] | You can’t pretend your real life doesn’t exist. | 你不能假装你真实的生活并不存在 |
[16:41] | I’m not! | 我没有! |
[16:42] | I’m… | 我… |
[16:43] | Just this way, we can– we can be together for– | 只是这样的话 我们就能…我们就能在一起直到… |
[16:48] | for the time that we have left. | 在我们剩下的这段时间里 |
[16:50] | Mm-mm. No, I don’t want that for you, | 不 |
[16:52] | and I don’t want that for the boys. | 我不想你过这样的生活 也不想孩子们过这样的生活 |
[16:53] | -Judy, please! -No. | -朱迪 拜托! -不行 |
[16:54] | I don’t want it to be like it was with your mom. | 我不想弄得好像和你妈妈那样 |
[16:56] | Seeing her suffer. I won’t put you through that. | 看着她受苦 我不会让你经受那些的 |
[16:58] | -I won’t put me through that. -I don’t care! | -我不会让自己经受那些的 -我不在乎! |
[17:01] | I do! | 我在乎! |
[17:03] | -You have to go back. | 你必须回去 |
[17:05] | You don’t wanna miss Henry’s concert. | 你不会想错过亨利的表演的 |
[17:06] | Yes, I do. Desperately! | 不 我想 求之不得! |
[17:09] | -Have you seen that kid dance? | 你见过那孩子跳舞吗? |
[17:14] | -You have a life in Laguna. | 你在拉古纳有自己的生活 |
[17:17] | You have a life inside you. | 你肚子里有个小生命 |
[17:19] | Okay, I don’t wanna– | 好吧 |
[17:21] | Just let’s not– I can’t talk anymore. | 我不想… 我们别…我没法继续再聊了 |
[17:23] | -You promise me. | 你答应我 |
[17:28] | Don’t let that baby grow up without knowing its father. | 别让这个孩子从小长到大 都不知道自己的爸爸是谁 |
[17:33] | -Trust me. | 相信我 |
[17:34] | -It creates a hole in your heart that– -Judy. | -那样会在你的心上留下一个大洞… -朱迪 |
[17:42] | -No, no. -It’s okay. You’re okay. | -不 -没事的 你不会有事的 |
[17:58] | Okay, I’m– I’m sorry. We don’t speak Spanish. Um– | 好吧 不好意思 我们不会说西班牙语 |
[18:01] | No, he said that you have something called placenta previa, | 不 他说你这个叫胎盘前置 |
[18:04] | and that’s the cause of the bleeding. | 这是导致流血的原因 |
[18:06] | Okay, well, what does that mean? | 好吧 |
[18:20] | Oh. | 那又是什么意思? |
[18:21] | What? What did he say? What did he say? Is there something wrong with the baby? | 什么?他说了什么? 宝宝是不是有什么问题? |
[18:24] | He said | 他说她看起来非常健康 |
[18:26] | she looks really healthy. | |
[18:29] | -She does? -She does! | -她很健康? -她很健康! |
[18:37] | –Sí. We’ll definitely follow up. Gracias. -Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. We will. | -好的 我们肯定会继续观察的! |
[18:40] | Gracias. | -是的 我们会的 |
[18:45] | She’s a girl. | 她是个女孩 |
[18:46] | She is! | 是啊! |
[18:48] | All right, I’m not gonna say I wasn’t hoping for a girl | 我不会说我没有在期待会是个女孩 |
[18:50] | ’cause I don’t even know what I was hoping for. | 因为我根本不知道自己在期待什么 |
[18:53] | And I mean, you know how gender is just so loosey-goosey these days. | 你也知道 今时今日 性别这种事有多飘忽不定了 |
[18:56] | -Yeah. -But damn, was I hoping for a girl. | 但去他的 我在期待会是个女孩 |
[18:58] | -Oh, I know. I know. Me too! -Oh, God. | -我知道 我也是! -天啊 |
[19:00] | -It’s not like boys aren’t fine. -Oh, they’re great. | -不是说男孩子不好 -他们很棒 |
[19:02] | -But girls are better, obviously! -The best, obviously! | -但很明显 女孩子会更好! -很明显是最棒的! |
[19:08] | -Oh, my God! | 天啊! |
[19:15] | That was scary. | 刚刚好可怕 |
[19:17] | -Yeah, it was. | 是啊 很可怕 |
[19:20] | I’m fucking starving. | 我他妈快饿死了 |
[19:21] | Oh, there is an amazing taquería right next to the house. | 我们住的旁边 就有一家超棒的墨西哥快餐店 |
[19:25] | -“Taquería”? -Yeah. | -墨西哥快餐店? -对 |
[19:26] | Are you trying to tell me that you have been able to speak Spanish | 好吧 所以你是想跟我说一直以来 |
[19:29] | this entire time? | 你都会说西班牙语? |
[19:30] | Sí. Claro que sí. | 对 一点没错 |
[19:32] | Okay, now you’re just showboating. | 好吧 你现在这是在炫耀 |
[19:34] | -Aww. -Judy. | 朱迪 |
[19:36] | -Look at that. | 你看看这个 |
[19:37] | My God. | |
[19:38] | Que preciosa. | 多美啊 |
[19:40] | -Don’t know what that means. -Mm. | 我不知道那是什么意思 |
[19:47] | -Mmm! | -Mmm! Mmm! |
[19:50] | Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm. | |
[19:53] | So what you’re saying is that Mexican food is better in Mexico. | 所以你的意思是 墨西哥的墨西哥菜要更好吃一些 |
[19:58] | -It’s a little-known secret. -Yeah. | -这是个鲜为人知的秘密 -是啊 |
[20:00] | It’s got a little kick to it, though, but, yeah. | 但这个稍微有点辣 |
[20:03] | Ooh. | 不过 你说得对 |
[20:04] | Speaking of which, we got a mini Rockette up in here right now. | 说到这个 咱现在有个迷你火箭女郎了 |
[20:08] | -She kicking? -Yeah. | -她在踢你吗? -是啊 |
[20:09] | Come on! Come feel me up! | 过来!过来感觉一下! |
[20:14] | All right, gimme your hand. | 好了 把你的手给我 |
[20:15] | Right down. Right there. Just– just wait. | 这下面 就是那儿 等着 |
[20:18] | -I know. | 我知道 |
[20:21] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 我的天啊! |
[20:24] | Hi! What are you doing in there? | 嗨!你在里面干嘛呢? |
[20:26] | -Being a boss-ass B? | 你是个不好惹的小坏蛋吗? |
[20:28] | Oh, oh. Oh, God. Something’s happening. Just don’t make eye contact, okay? | 天啊 有情况 |
[20:32] | -Just don’t– -Hola! | 不要有眼神接触 好吗?只要… |
[20:35] | What did I just say? | 我刚刚说什么了? |
[20:38] | -No, no, gracias. | |
[20:43] | -Come on. -What? | 来吧 干嘛? |
[20:45] | -We’re gonna dance! -No! | -我们要跳舞啦! |
[20:47] | -God. | -不要! 天啊 |
[20:58] | -I really hate you. | 我真的很讨厌你 (南橙县惩教所) |
[21:13] | -Who is it? -No one. | -谁啊? -没谁 |
[21:15] | -Get it! -No! | -接吧! -不接! |
[21:16] | -Yes! -No, because we’re dancing! Come on. Oh! | -接! -不接 因为我们在跳舞呢!来吧 |
[21:18] | -You are scuttling! -All right, all right. | -你在逃避! -好啦 |
[21:26] | You have a collect call… | -您有一个囚犯打来的对方付费电话 |
[21:28] | -I’ll accept. -Connecting now. | -我接受扣费 正在接通 |
[21:31] | –Jen? Hey. -Hi. | -詹?嘿 -嗨 |
[21:33] | -Hi. -Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[21:34] | I didn’t think you’d pick up. I’ve been trying you. | 我没想到你会接电话 我一直在试着联系你 |
[21:37] | Oh, sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[21:38] | I’m just, uh, hanging with Judy, | 我和朱迪出来玩儿 |
[21:40] | and we’re just eating some dinner. | 我们正在吃晚餐 |
[21:44] | Well, how are you? | 好吧 你好吗? |
[21:45] | I’m okay. Um, listen, I… | 我很好 |
[21:48] | Uh… | 听着 我… |
[21:51] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[21:53] | What? | 什么? |
[21:55] | Seriously? | 真的吗? |
[21:56] | -Mm-hmm. -That’s amazing. | 太好了 |
[21:59] | Is it okay if I ask, | 我可以问吗? |
[22:00] | is it– is it– is it mine? | 孩子是…孩子是我的吗? |
[22:03] | Yeah, of course. | 是啊 当然啦 |
[22:04] | It’s not an immaculate conception. | 这不是一个完美的构想 |
[22:07] | -Jeez. -Oh, my God! | -真是的 -我的天啊! |
[22:13] | I’m smiling so big, I’m definitely gonna get punched. | 我笑得嘴都合不拢了 我肯定要挨打了 |
[22:18] | I actually have some news for you too. | 其实我也有事要告诉你 |
[22:22] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么? |
[22:25] | -Agent Moranis is dead. -Like, literally dead? | -莫兰尼斯探员死了? -死掉的那种死了? |
[22:28] | Like, literally murdered to literal death. Yeah. | 确确实实是被人杀死透透了 对! |
[22:30] | -My God! -I know. | -天啊! -我知道! |
[22:32] | What? How? | 什么?怎么会? |
[22:33] | Oh, my God, he has a dog! | 天啊 他有只狗! |
[22:36] | -I haven’t told you the best part yet. -Okay, a man is dead, but… | -最棒的那部分我还没告诉你呢! -好吧 有个人死了 但… |
[22:39] | They think the Greeks did it. | 他们认为是希腊人干的 |
[22:41] | They think the Greeks killed Glenn? | 他们认为使希腊人杀了葛兰? |
[22:43] | Yeah. And Steve. | 对 还有史蒂夫 |
[22:44] | -And Steve? -Mm-hmm. | 还有史蒂夫? |
[22:46] | -Why do they think that? -I don’t know. | -他们怎么会这么想? -我不知道! |
[22:48] | I guess his room was ransacked, | 我猜他的房间被洗劫一空了 |
[22:49] | and– and a bunch of Steve’s case shit was missing. | 而且史蒂夫案的一大堆东西不见了 |
[22:52] | Look, the point is, | 听着 重点是… |
[22:55] | Judy, we both can go back now. | 朱迪 现在我们俩都可以回去了 |
[22:56] | I don’t know. Nick still has my confession. | 我不知道 尼克还拿着我的认罪书呢 |
[22:59] | -Well, we can just scuttle it. -That I don’t think is scuttleable. | -我们可以毁了它 -那个 我不觉得是能毁得掉的 |
[23:02] | Fine, then just tell him you made it up or something | 好吧 那就跟他说你是瞎编的之类的 |
[23:05] | and that the Greeks threatened to kill you, | 希腊人威胁说要杀了你 |
[23:07] | which isn’t technically a lie. | 这严格来说不算是撒谎 |
[23:09] | Yeah, yeah, I just need to grab a glass of water. | 是啊 我得去倒点水 |
[23:11] | I think I’m starting to believe in some, um, higher power shit here. | 我觉得我开始相信 那些高级神力之类的鬼话了 |
[23:15] | Because, uh, the timing is… Oh, yeah. | 因为这个时机真是…没错 |
[23:19] | I’m throwing up as I say it… divine. | 我一边说一边都要吐了…绝妙至极 |
[23:22] | -I mean, how could we– | 我们怎么能…天啊 |
[23:24] | -Oh, my God, Judy! | 朱迪! |
[23:33] | -Here. | 来 |
[23:38] | I– I didn’t realize that you were in so much pain. | 我之前没注意到你这么难受 |
[23:41] | I didn’t want you to realize. | 我不想你注意到 |
[23:45] | How long has it been like this? | 你这样有多久了? |
[23:48] | You know when something starts, it’s like a little pain? | 你知道 一切刚开始的时候 就只有一点点痛 |
[23:52] | And it’s there one day and not the next, | 今天还在疼 第二天就好了 |
[23:55] | and then it’s there more days, | 然后疼的日子变长了 |
[23:57] | and then you just kind of learn to live with it? | 接着你… 就慢慢学会了接受它 |
[24:00] | Well, I don’t want you to suffer. | 我不想让你这么痛苦 |
[24:02] | So we will figure it out, okay? Right when we get back. | 所以我们会想到办法的 好吗? 我们一回去就想办法 |
[24:08] | I’m not going back. | 我不回去了 |
[24:11] | What? What do you mean? | 什么?什么意思? |
[24:14] | I’m gonna stay. | 我要留在这儿 |
[24:16] | Permanent vacation. | 永久的假期 |
[24:19] | No, no, I’m not– I’m not leaving you. | 不 我不会…我不会丢下你的 |
[24:23] | No, you’re not leaving me. | 不 你没有丢下我 |
[24:27] | I’m staying. | 是我要留下来 |
[24:38] | I guess that’s fine. | 我猜这样也行 |
[24:40] | I mean, it’s not that far. | 这里其实没那么远 |
[24:42] | Mm-mm. It really isn’t. | 确实不远 |
[24:45] | I could come see you on weekends. | 我可以等周末过来看你 |
[24:48] | And I’ll visit. | 我也会去看你们 |
[24:49] | Okay, maybe you can | 行 |
[24:51] | come up for Henry’s concert. | 也许你可以…来参加亨利的… 演出 |
[24:54] | But you don’t need to decide that right now. | 但你不用现在就做决定 |
[24:57] | It’s just– just think about it, okay? | 你就…好好考虑一下 好吗? |
[25:00] | Okay. | -好的 -行 |
[25:07] | I’ve had the best time, Jen. | 这是我最快乐的时光 詹 |
[25:10] | I know. Me too. | 我知道 我也一样 |
[25:13] | You were right. This place is– It’s beautiful. | 你说得对 这个地方…这里很美 |
[25:22] | No… | 不是… |
[25:26] | I mean, I’ve had the best time | 我是说我度过了最快乐的时光 |
[25:29] | with you. | 和你一起 |
[25:41] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[25:48] | You filled the hole in my heart. | 你填补了我心上的那个洞 |
[25:49] | -Oh, shut up. Eww. | 闭嘴 |
[25:55] | -I didn’t mean to make you cry. -Well, it’s too late, sister. | -我不想把你弄哭的 -好吧 现在已经来不及了 姐妹 |
[26:03] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[26:05] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[26:08] | So, so much. | 非常 非常爱 |
[26:11] | You’ve changed my life. | 你改变了我的人生 |
[26:33] | Come here, you. | 你过来 |
[26:35] | Oh, fuck. | 该死 |
[26:37] | -Well. | 好了 |
[26:41] | -Hey. | 嘿 |
[26:43] | -Mm-hmm. -Do you wanna watch our show? -Mm-hmm. | 你想看我们的节目吗? |
[26:47] | I think this was the one where Tootie makes up a pretend boyfriend. | 我想这是 图蒂编了个假男友出来的那集 |
[26:53] | Fuckin’ Tootie. | 去他的图蒂 (詹) |
[29:08] | -I love this song! -I know you do. | 我超爱这首歌! 我知道 |
[29:12] | You know, I wasn’t sure you were gonna come back. | 话说 我都不确定你还会回来 |
[29:15] | -I told you I wasn’t gonna leave you. -I know. | -我跟你说过我不会抛下你的 -我知道 |
[29:20] | Now, I know why you love this car. | 现在 我明白你为什么喜欢这辆车了 |
[29:23] | -Right? | 对吧? |
[29:29] | I’m so glad it’s yours now. | 我很高兴它现在属于你了 |
[29:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:49] | -Are you okay back there, Sammy? | 你在后面还好吗 |
[29:52] | We’re gonna be okay. | 萨米? 我们会没事的 |
[29:58] | We’re gonna be okay. | 我们会没事的 |
[30:02] | Just don’t fucking piss in my backseat. | 你丫别在我的后座上撒尿啊 |
[30:22] | -Hey. -Hey, I’m so sorry I’m late. | -嘿! -嘿 对不起我迟到了 |
[30:24] | No, no, no. Hey, you’re perfect! Get in here. | 没有 |
[30:28] | Mm! | 嘿 你来得很及时!过来 |
[30:30] | Also, let’s hope you got a scootch more rhythm than your brother, huh? | 另外 希望你 比你哥哥更有节奏感一点 哈? |
[30:33] | -Oh, no. It’s that bad? -No. | -不是吧 有这么糟吗? -没有 是的 |
[30:36] | -Yeah. -Okay. | -好吧 -每天都有奇迹发生 对吧? |
[30:37] | But miracles happen every day, right? | -好吧 -每天都有奇迹发生 对吧? |
[31:29] | Hi, can I sit down? | 嗨 我能坐下吗? |
[31:31] | I have to sit in the aisle. I get nauseous. | 我必须坐在过道边 我会恶心 行 |
[31:32] | Okay. | 为审判日 阳光普照大地 快来一起欢乐 |
[31:40] | I’m sorry, Mom. | 节哀 妈妈 |
[31:42] | Thanks, baby. | 谢谢 宝贝 哈利路亚 快来一起欢乐 我们将去往… |
[31:48] | -I’m sorry too, Jen. Hmm? | 节哀 詹 |
[31:50] | I never got particularly close to Jamie. | 我从来没有和杰米太亲近过 |
[31:53] | Judy. | 朱迪 |
[31:54] | But she was always pleasant enough. | 但她一直都非常讨人喜欢 |
[31:59] | Hmm. Thanks, Lorna. | 谢谢 罗娜 忘掉忧愁 一起欢乐 你的烦恼随风而逝 大声说哈利路亚 一起欢乐 做好准备 为你的审判日 快来一起欢乐 将烦恼统统赶走 |
[32:17] | Hi. Thanks. Sorry. | 嗨 谢谢 抱歉 |
[32:19] | -Hi. | -Hi. 嗨 嗨 |
[32:21] | -Hi. | 嗨 阳光普照大地 快来一起欢乐 |
[32:26] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[32:29] | But what are you do– How… how did you– | 但 你在干嘛呢?你怎么会… |
[32:32] | -Good behavior. -Mm. Yeah, of course. | 表现良好 是啊 当然了 |
[32:36] | -Plus, I knew where to find you. -How? | -而且 我知道要去哪里找你 -怎么会? |
[32:38] | ‘Cause Judy sent me an invite. | 因为朱迪给我发了邀请函 |
[32:40] | -What? -Yeah. | -什么? -是啊 |
[32:41] | -When? -Couple of weeks ago. | -什么时候? -几个星期前 |
[32:43] | Is she here? | 她在吗? |
[32:49] | Yeah. | 是的 我想是的 一起欢乐 |
[32:51] | I think so. | 做好准备 做好准备 做好准备 为了审判日 |
[33:09] | So much has been written about the nature of loss. | 关于生离死别的文字数不胜数 |
[33:12] | The author Jamie Anderson said that | 作家杰米·安德森曾经说过: |
[33:14] | “Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love.” | “我明白了 悲痛 其本质其实是爱” |
[33:17] | “Grief is just love with no place to go.“ | 悲痛只是因为爱无处可去 |
[33:20] | So we come here. | 所以我们来到了这里 |
[33:22] | We call this a Grief Circle for a reason. | 我们取名“悲痛疗愈圈”是有原因的 |
[33:25] | One of them is that we are literally sitting in a circle. | 其中一个原因就是 我们确实是围坐成了一个圈 |
[33:30] | But the other is that grief is a continuum. | 另一个原因是因为悲痛是绵绵不绝的 |
[33:33] | It goes on and on. | 它会一直痛啊痛 |
[33:35] | -And on and on, and– | 痛啊痛 痛… |
[33:38] | Okay, okay, we get it. | 好了 我们知道了 |
[33:41] | But it’s also important to remember | 但同样重要的是 |
[33:43] | that with loss comes new beginnings. | 我们得记住 失去…会带来新的开始 |
[33:48] | And speaking of that, | 说到这个… |
[33:50] | it looks like we have some new people here today. | 看来我们今天有新人加入了 |
[33:52] | Uh, yeah, we do. | 对 没错 |
[33:54] | This is my daughter… Joey. | 这是我女儿…乔伊 |
[33:58] | -Aww. -Hi, Joey! | 嗨 乔伊! |
[34:00] | Hi, Joey! | 嗨 乔伊! |
[34:01] | Oh, Jen, she’s so cute. | 詹 她好可爱 |
[34:04] | Why didn’t you name her Judy? | 你干嘛不叫她朱迪? |
[34:06] | ‘Cause that would be weird, Linda. | 因为那样会很奇怪 琳达 |
[34:08] | Not if you really loved her. | 如果你真的爱她就不会 这不是贺曼电影 |
[34:09] | This isn’t a Hallmark movie, Linda, okay? | 琳达 好吗? |
[34:13] | Joey sounds too much like Judy. It’s confusing. | 乔伊听起来太像朱迪了 太容易混淆了 |
[34:16] | -I like Joey. -You’re confusing. | -我喜欢乔伊 -你真让人困惑 |
[34:18] | Yeah, more confusing. | -没有的事 -好吧 你更让人困惑 |
[34:19] | No, I named her Joey, because you know what? | 不 因为我叫她乔伊?你知道吗? |
[34:22] | -What if she’s gender fluid? -There’s that. | -万一哪天她的性别变了呢? -对 有道理 |
[34:24] | Mom, watch! | 妈妈 你看! |
[34:25] | -Be careful, Boop! | 小心点 |
[34:27] | Oh, whoa! | 鲍普! |
[34:29] | Henry Harding with a perfect ten cannonball! | 亨利·哈丁 炮弹入水得十分! |
[34:33] | It’s a classic for a reason, folks! | 这能成为经典是有原因的 |
[34:35] | -He’s the cannonball king! -Whoo! | 各位! 他是炮弹入水之王! |
[34:37] | It wasn’t even that big of a splash! | 水花根本都不够大! |
[34:39] | -Oh, not that big of a splash? -No. | -水花不够大? -不 |
[34:41] | How about this? | 这样呢? |
[34:42] | -How about that? Oh! | 这样呢? |
[34:44] | -Oh, you’re so dead, man! -Oh, no! | -你死定了 老兄! -不要! |
[34:46] | Wait! No, no. I’m sorry! | 等一下!不要 对不起! |
[34:49] | Don’t wake up, Joey. | 别醒过来 乔伊 |
[34:51] | -No, baby, no. -Where’d he go? Where’d he go? | 不要 |
[34:56] | Come on! I’ll take you both. | 你要去哪里? 来吧!我以一敌二 |
[35:00] | Wait, wait, wait! Time out! Time out. Time out. Time out. Seriously. | 等一下!暂停!暂停 认真的 |
[35:09] | -Get outta here! -Stop! | 滚出去! |
[35:10] | You sure you don’t wanna get in? Take a little dipper? | 你确定你不想进去吗?下去泡一下? |
[35:13] | Oh, no, I’m good here. | 不了 我在这儿就好 |
[35:14] | Well, that works out. ‘Cause I’m good here too. | 那也行吧 因为我在这儿也挺好的 |
[35:18] | -Oh, she is so out. | 她睡得好香 |
[35:20] | -Like a light. -Oh! | 像盏灯一样 |
[35:22] | Mama’s got the magic touch. | 妈妈有神奇的魔力 |
[35:27] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[35:29] | -I don’t wanna sound like a cheeseball– -Too late. | -我不想太多愁善感… |
[35:32] | Fair. | -太迟了 有道理 |
[35:34] | But you know, | 你知道的 |
[35:36] | when I lost Steve, I didn’t think I’d ever be happy again. | 在失去了史蒂夫后 我不认为自己还能重新快乐起来 |
[35:40] | I guess the feeling was so heavy, you know. | 我觉得那种感觉实在太沉重了 |
[35:42] | Mm-hmm. | |
[35:44] | But when I think about what my life is now… | 但一想到我现在的生活… |
[35:49] | What our life is… | 想到我们的生活… |
[35:53] | It’s, like, more than I deserve, you know? | 感觉好像超出了 我该拥有的一切 你明白吗? |
[35:56] | Of course you do. That’s dumb. | 拜托 你当然值得拥有 蠢话 |
[35:59] | I’ve made a lot of dumb mistakes. | 我犯了很多愚蠢的错误 |
[36:02] | Well, I love you anyway. | 不管怎样我都爱你 |
[36:05] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:06] | Good. | 很好 |
[36:07] | -Even though you’re basically perfect. -Oh, God, have you met me? | 虽然你可以说是完美无缺 天啊 你是不认识我吗? |
[36:11] | No. | 对 |
[36:13] | Hi, I’m Ben Wood. | 嗨 |
[36:17] | Weird. | 我叫本·伍德 奇怪 |
[36:19] | What? | 怎么了? |
[36:21] | I just got déjà vu. | 我刚刚有种似曾相识的感觉 |
[36:23] | Oh. | |
[36:25] | You always wonder what that means when that happens. | 我一直很好奇这种情况代表了什么 |
[36:28] | It’s, um, | 这是… |
[36:30] | your brain reminding you to remember. | 是你的大脑在提醒你要记住那一刻 |
[36:35] | That makes sense. I’ll remember that. | 有道理 我会记得的 |
[37:00] | Ben? | 本? |
[37:01] | Yeah? | 嗯? |
[37:04] | I have to tell you something. | 我有事要告诉你 |