时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Obviously, I mean, I regret it. | 显而易见 我很后悔 |
[00:17] | I just– I– I don’t know what I was thinking. | 我只是…我不知道 自己当时在想些什么 |
[00:20] | I just think something else just took over. | 我觉得我是被别的东西附体了 |
[00:27] | Wow. | |
[00:30] | That is quite the story. | 这故事可真惊人 |
[00:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[00:33] | I really wish it wasn’t true. | 我真的很希望它不是真的 (联邦调查局) |
[00:41] | I’m sorry I didn’t tell you before. | 对不起我之前没有告诉你 |
[00:43] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[00:45] | …Judy has no idea. | 朱迪对此一无所知 |
[00:47] | She loved Steve. | 她很爱史蒂夫 |
[00:48] | And she would just be so devastated | 她肯定会彻底崩溃的 |
[00:51] | if she knew that I | 如果她知道我 |
[00:55] | was fucking him. | 跟他上床的话 |
[01:01] | Oh! | |
[01:02] | -Shit! | 我去! |
[01:25] | I have to ask. | 我不得不问一句 |
[01:27] | Is that Steve’s? | 孩子是史蒂夫的吗? |
[01:29] | Mmm. Yeah. Yep, yep. | 是的 对 |
[01:31] | -Okay. -It’s a little Wood up in there. | -好的 |
[01:34] | -I’m so sorry. | -里面有个小伍德 真抱歉 |
[01:36] | You must think that I’m just a horrible person. | 我…你肯定 认为我是个糟糕透顶的人 |
[01:39] | No, no, no. Having an affair isn’t a crime. | 不会 搞外遇又不犯法 |
[01:42] | -Or else my ex-wife would be in jail. -Oh. | 否则我前妻就得进监狱了 |
[01:50] | -Oh! -Are you… Oh… | 你是不是… |
[02:07] | I’m fine. I’m all right. | 好了 |
[02:09] | -Oh. Okay. -Whew! | 我没事了 |
[02:12] | Whew. | 那就好 |
[02:14] | I thought that was the end there for a minute. | 有一瞬间我以为自己要命丧于此了呢 |
[02:17] | -Oh, right. | 是啊 |
[02:21] | Well, anyway. | 不管怎样 |
[02:23] | I appreciate you being honest with me. | 我非常感谢你能坦诚相告 |
[02:25] | I know it probably took a lot to come here. | 我知道你来这里大概需要莫大的勇气 |
[02:28] | Well, yeah, it’s… Just trying to do the right thing. | 是啊 我只是…想做正确的事情 |
[02:32] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[02:34] | And if we end up, let’s say, | 如果我们最后 比方说 |
[02:37] | finding your DNA on Steve’s body, | 在史蒂夫的尸体上发现了你的DNA |
[02:41] | this’ll certainly give us one plausible explanation. | 这无疑能给我们一个合理的解释 |
[02:46] | Yeah. That it would. | 是啊 确实 (滨海冰淇淋) |
[03:39] | -Hi! -Hey. | -嗨! -嘿! |
[03:41] | Can I please have a small mint chip | 劳驾能给我一个小杯薄荷巧克力脆片 |
[03:45] | with chocolate sprinkles in a cup? | 加巧克力碎吗? |
[03:48] | Actually, can I have a large in a waffle cone? | 算了 能给我一个 华夫蛋筒装的大球吗? |
[03:52] | Looks like you’re having a nice day. | 看来你今天过得很开心啊 |
[03:54] | I’m alive. | 我还活着 |
[03:56] | What? | 什么? |
[03:58] | I’m terminal. | 我的是末期 |
[04:10] | W-what? | 什么? |
[04:11] | -I’m terminal. -Stop saying that. | -我的是末期 -好吧 别再说了 |
[04:13] | -Well, you just asked me to. -Okay… | -是你让我说的 -好吧 那个… |
[04:15] | Tell me exactly what the doctor said. | 告诉我医生到底是怎么说的? |
[04:18] | She said she was really sorry | 她说她很抱歉 |
[04:19] | and that the chemo didn’t shrink my tumors. | 化疗没能让我的肿瘤缩小 |
[04:22] | -What, like, not at all? -Mm-mm. | 什么 一点都没有吗? |
[04:24] | No, no, no, no, no, no. It– it had to have done something, okay? | 不 它肯定得有点什么作用的 好吧? |
[04:26] | They just– they need to do more. | 他们只是 他们得再多做几轮 |
[04:28] | She also said that if it didn’t work this time, it won’t work the next time. | 她还说了 如果这次没起作用 那下一次也不会有作用的 |
[04:31] | Oh, what– what is she, the authority on fucking cancer? | 她算什么 该死的癌症权威专家? |
[04:33] | -She’s an authority. -Okay, no. | -她确实是个专家 -好吧 不 |
[04:35] | There are options. There are always options. | 还有选择的 总是他妈会有选择的 |
[04:37] | -Jen, no. Stop. | 詹 别这样 够了 |
[04:39] | The odds of the chemo working were always really low. | 化疗起作用的概率一向都很低 |
[04:44] | It’s okay. Really. | 没关系的 真的 |
[04:47] | I’ve accepted it. | 我已经接受了 |
[04:49] | Accepted what? | 接受了什么? |
[04:52] | Everybody dies, right? | 每个人都会死 对吧? |
[04:53] | Shut up, Judy! | 闭嘴 朱迪! |
[04:54] | You’re gonna tell a dying woman to shut up? | -你让一个快死的女人闭嘴? -你不会死的 |
[04:56] | -You’re not dying. -Jen. | -詹 -好吧 不 |
[04:57] | Okay, no. How about that, um… | 记得那个临床试验 |
[04:59] | …that clinical trial, uh, at St. Bridget’s, right? | 那个…在圣布里奇特 对吧? |
[05:02] | No guarantee that’ll it work, | 它并不保证一定能有效的 |
[05:03] | and it’s way more intense than what I just went through. | 而且强度 比我之前经历的那些要大得多 |
[05:06] | Yeah, but guess what, you got through it. | 对 但你猜怎么着 你撑过来了 |
[05:08] | All right? I’m not saying it’s not gonna be hard. | 好吗?我不是说这过程不会很痛苦 |
[05:11] | And I’m saying, | 而我的意思是 |
[05:14] | if this is all the time that I have left, | 如果这就是我仅剩的时间了 |
[05:17] | I wanna spend it swimming in the ocean and hugging the people that I love. | 我想用这段时间在海里畅游 并拥抱我所爱的人们 |
[05:21] | -Well, you’re doing it, and that’s final. -You’re not my mom. | -你已经在做了 现在结束了 -你又不是我妈妈 |
[05:24] | No, I’m not. I’m your best friend who fucking gives a shit. | 不!我不是 我是关心着你的你最好的朋友 |
[05:27] | Unlike your mom, who isn’t here because she’s too busy being in fucking prison. | 不像你妈妈 她根本不在这儿 因为她忙着在坐牢呢 |
[05:31] | Well, she’s out, actually. | 好吧 其实她已经出狱了 |
[05:32] | Oh, well, good. More room for me. | 那挺好 给我腾出了更多的空间 |
[05:34] | -You’re not going to prison. -Really? | -你不会坐牢的 -真的吗? |
[05:37] | Then why did Agent Moron swipe my DNA? | 那么那个白痴探员 为什么要偷我的DNA? |
[05:40] | -What? -Yeah. | -什么? |
[05:41] | Karen saw him going through the garbage. | -没错 |
[05:44] | He took something out and put it into a bag. | 凯伦看到了他去翻垃圾 他拿了东西放在了一个袋子里 |
[05:46] | What did he put in the bag? | 他放了什么在袋子里? |
[05:47] | -My water bottle. It doesn’t matter. | -我的水瓶 不重要了 |
[05:50] | If it didn’t matter, he wouldn’t have taken it. | -如果它不重要 他就不会拿了 |
[05:51] | Don’t worry, all right? Stress isn’t good for the cancer. | 拜托你别担心了 好吗? 压力对癌症没好处的 |
[05:54] | Well, stress isn’t good for the baby either. | 压力对宝宝也没有好处啊 |
[05:56] | -What baby? -There’s a baby? | 什么宝宝? 你怀宝宝了? |
[06:00] | Oh, fuck me. | 去我的 |
[06:02] | No fucking way. | 这他妈不可能 |
[06:04] | Whose is it? | 是谁的? |
[06:07] | -Whose is it? -What? | -是谁的? -什么? |
[06:09] | Ben Wood pled guilty. They’re transferring him to County. | 本·伍德认罪了 他们正在把他移交到县里 |
[06:12] | Oh, well done, Prager. You got your guy. | 做得好 普拉格 你抓到犯人了 |
[06:14] | You should feel good. | 你应该感觉很爽 |
[06:16] | Yeah, well, uh, turns out it doesn’t feel very good | 是啊 原来把朋友送进监狱 |
[06:19] | sending a friend to prison. | 感觉并不是太好 |
[06:20] | Oh, so now he’s your friend? | 他现在又成你朋友了? |
[06:22] | Uh, I mean… | 我的意思是…我们很友好 好吧 |
[06:24] | We’re friendly. Okay, he’s a good guy. He– he made a mistake, I admit. | 他是个好人 他犯了个错误 我… |
[06:28] | Well, you did the right thing. | 你做了正确的事 |
[06:29] | Sometimes the right thing doesn’t feel right, but it doesn’t make it wrong. | 有时候做正确的事感觉并不好 但这也不代表它是错的 |
[06:33] | Yeah, I guess. | 我猜是吧 |
[06:37] | You know… | 你知道吗 有件事 |
[06:38] | …the one thing I just– I can’t figure out | 我就是 我实在想不通 |
[06:41] | is why Jen Harding doesn’t wanna press charges. | 就是为什么詹·哈丁 为什么不愿意起诉他 |
[06:44] | I mean, she was a dog with a bone when her husband got hit. | 她老公被撞的时候她坚决不肯罢休的 |
[06:46] | Until she became BFFs with the driver. | 直到她和司机成了一辈子的好朋友 |
[06:48] | She’s mercurial. You never know what she’s gonna do. | 她很善变的 你永远不知道她会做什么 |
[06:50] | Sure, but I mean… | 没错 |
[06:52] | The brother hits her husband? | 但我是说… 兄弟中的一个撞了她老公 |
[06:53] | The other brother hits her? You think she’d hate that family. | 另一个撞了她 大家会以为她很恨那家人的 |
[06:56] | -Talk about a vendetta. -Don’t wanna talk vendetta. | -肯定是有仇恨 -我不想聊仇恨的事 |
[06:59] | -There’s no vendetta. -How do you know? | -没有什么仇恨 -你怎么知道? |
[07:01] | I know because Jen’s pregnant with Ben’s baby. | 我知道 因为詹怀了本的宝宝 |
[07:04] | -What? | -什么? -不 我… |
[07:05] | -He didn’t say anything about that. -Because he doesn’t know. | 他完全没提过啊 |
[07:07] | She just hasn’t had a chance to tell him yet. | 他不知道 她还没机会告诉他呢 |
[07:09] | But she had a chance to tell you? | 好吧 但她却有机会告诉你 |
[07:11] | No, I mean, she just was going through some stuff, | 不 我是说 她经历了一些事 |
[07:13] | so I just happened to be there. | 所以我刚好在那里… |
[07:15] | -Oh, my God. -What? | -我的天啊 -什么? |
[07:17] | -You’re friends with her. -No, I’m not. | -你是她的朋友 -不 我不是 |
[07:18] | That’s why every time I bring her up as a suspect, | 所以每次我觉得她可疑 |
[07:21] | you jump to her defense. | 你就会跳出来维护她 |
[07:22] | -No, I don’t. -You’re doing it now! | -没有 -你现在就在那样! |
[07:23] | -No, I’m not. I’m not doing it! -Relax! | -我没有 我没有维护她! -别紧张! |
[07:25] | -Can you sit down? -I’m sitting. | -你能坐下吗? -我会坐下! |
[07:27] | -Stop talking. You’re not sitting. -I’m on my way to the seat. | -别再说话了 你没有坐着 -我正在去座位的路上 |
[07:29] | Mm-hmm. Just… | 好吧… |
[07:31] | Look. | 听着 |
[07:33] | There’s no harm in admitting you like a person. | 承认你喜欢一个人并没有错 |
[07:35] | I don’t. Trust me, okay? That woman and I are not friends. | 没这回事 相信我 好吗? 那女人跟我不是朋友 |
[07:38] | -Well, you’re keeping her secrets. -There’s no secret-keeping going on here. | -你在帮她保守秘密 -这里没有人在保守什么秘密 |
[07:41] | -Did you tell Agent Moranis? -Tell him what? | -你告诉莫兰尼斯探员了吗? -告诉他什么? |
[07:43] | -That Jen’s carrying Ben’s child. -What’s that got to do with anything? | -詹怀着本的孩子 -这跟哪件事沾得上边啊? |
[07:46] | Who knows? Maybe nothing, maybe everything! | 谁知道呢? 也许无关紧要 也许攸关全局 |
[07:48] | -What if it’s all connected? -What if it is? | -万一所有事都有关联呢? -万一真是呢? |
[07:50] | Then it’d be wrong not to tell Moranis everything you know. | 那不把你知道的一切 告诉莫兰尼斯就是个错误 |
[07:58] | -Yes, I am still here. –You sound angry. | 是的 我还在这里 你听上去很生气 |
[08:00] | Well, if I sound angry, it’s because I fucking am. | 如果我听上去很生气 那是因为我他妈真的很生气 |
[08:03] | You have to use foul language? | 你就必须说粗口吗? |
[08:05] | Uh, yeah, I do have to use foul language | 是的 我必须说粗口 |
[08:06] | because I think it’s fucking shitty | 因为我觉得你不让我的朋友 |
[08:08] | that you’re not letting my friend into your clinical trial. | 参与你们的临床试验这他妈就很扯淡 |
[08:11] | -I said before it’s closed. -Yeah– | -我之前说过了 招募结束了 -是 |
[08:13] | Yes, I understand that it is closed, okay? | 是的 我明白它已经结束了 好吗? |
[08:16] | But what you don’t understand is that she is gonna fucking die | 但你不明白的是 如果她不能加入 |
[08:19] | if she doesn’t get in, you fucking dick fuck! | 她就要死了 你个王八蛋 |
[08:22] | Well, you know what? If the dick fuck fucking fits. | 你知道吗?如果你他妈扯的是对的 |
[08:25] | What– Oh-ho-ho! You did not just hang up on me. | 什么…你居然挂我的电话 |
[08:28] | Fucking fuck! | 操你大爷的 |
[08:32] | Hello. | 喂 |
[08:33] | Collect call from an inmate | 您有一个来自南橙县惩教中心的囚犯 |
[08:35] | in South Orange County Correctional Center. | 打来的对方付费电话 |
[08:37] | If you choose to accept these charges, press one. | 如果您接受扣费 请按一 |
[08:42] | Your call is being connected. | 您的电话已接通 |
[08:46] | –Hello? | 喂? |
[08:48] | Ben? | 本? |
[08:50] | Jen. Hey. | 詹 嘿 |
[08:54] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[08:55] | So good to hear your voice. | 听到你的声音真好 |
[08:57] | I wasn’t sure if you’d accept the charges. | 我之前都不确定你会不会接受扣费 |
[08:59] | Well, wasn’t sure it was you. | 好吧 我并不确定是你打来的 |
[09:02] | -Get a lot of calls from prison? -Oh, you don’t know my life. | 你有很多监狱打来的电话吗? |
[09:06] | -How are you? | 你并不了解我的生活 你好吗? |
[09:07] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[09:09] | Uh, yeah, yeah. I’m hanging in there. | 是的 还撑得住 |
[09:13] | It’s not that long and even shorter on good behavior. | 也不是太久 表现好的话还能更短一些 |
[09:16] | So, you’re looking at life, then, huh? | 所以你是在计划生活了是吧? |
[09:18] | Yeah, I don’t wanna stay here that long. | 是啊 我不想在这里待那么久 |
[09:22] | It’s a little scary here. | 这里稍微有点恐怖 |
[09:24] | But it’s also kind of a relief taking some responsibility. | 但能够承担责任也是一种解脱 |
[09:28] | For something, at least. | 至少是承担了某些责任 哦 |
[09:30] | -Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 别哭 别哭 等等 |
[09:34] | I’m so sorry. You’re the last person I wanna make cry. | 对不起 我最不想弄哭的人就是你 |
[09:37] | No, no, it’s not you, Ben. | 不 不 不是因为你 本 |
[09:42] | It’s Judy. | 是朱迪 |
[09:43] | Is she okay? | 她还好吧? |
[09:45] | Did she get her results back? | 她拿到结果了吗? |
[09:46] | Yeah, she did, and she’s, uh, she’s not. | 是的 拿到了 她并不好 |
[09:50] | I’m trying to get her into this clinical trial. | 我在想办法让她加入临床试验 |
[09:52] | Oh, God. Okay, that’s good. That’s good. | 天啊 好吧 那是好事 |
[09:54] | Yeah, well, I might have burned that bridge | 但我可能把事情搞砸了 |
[09:56] | because I just called the doctor a fucking dick fuck. | 因为我刚刚叫那个医生王八蛋 |
[10:00] | Yeah, it might be tough to walk that one back. | 是啊 这可能有点不好挽回了 |
[10:02] | You have one minute remaining. | 通话时间还剩一分钟 |
[10:04] | -Fuckin’ Jesus. Really? -I know, right? | 天啊 真的吗? |
[10:05] | -It’s like I’m in prison or something. | 我懂 对吧?就像我在坐牢似的 |
[10:08] | Poor Judy. That’s just not fair. | 可怜的朱迪 这太不公平了 |
[10:10] | I mean, she’s like an actual angel, you know? | 她真的就像个天使一样 你明白哦? |
[10:13] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我明白 |
[10:15] | Listen. | 听着 |
[10:18] | I know we’re running out of time. | 我知道我们时间不多了 |
[10:20] | But I can’t wait any longer to tell you how I feel about you. | 但我等不及要告诉你我真实的感受了 |
[10:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:26] | And I know that, uh, | 我知道… |
[10:29] | we got a lot of stuff that we gotta work through. | 我们之间有很多事请需要解决 |
[10:32] | Oh, uh, well, yeah, there– | 是啊 有… |
[10:35] | Yeah, there definitely is. | 对 一点没错 |
[10:37] | Right, and, uh, | 是啊 而且… |
[10:39] | there’s so much that I have to make up for. | 我有太多需要弥补的事情 |
[10:42] | -No, you… -But I gotta be honest with you. | -不 你… -但我必须对你坦诚以待 |
[10:46] | Because I love you… | 因为我爱你… |
[10:49] | …so much and you– and I’m not expecting anything back. | 非常爱 但你… 我并不奢求得到任何回应 |
[10:53] | -You don’t have to say a word. -No, no, no, no, no, Ben. | -你什么都不用说 -不 本 |
[10:56] | -I… –Your call has been terminated. | -我… -您的通话已结束 |
[10:58] | -Wait, Jen. | 等等 詹… |
[11:03] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 (提示 您的对话受到了监听) |
[11:07] | And I’m pregnant. | 而且我怀孕了 |
[11:11] | And I killed your brother. | 而且是我杀了你兄弟 |
[11:13] | Wasn’t that Fresno? | 那不是在弗雷斯诺吗? |
[11:15] | Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no. Fresno was something else. | 哦不 不是 |
[11:19] | -It was Bakersfield. -Oh. | 弗雷斯诺是别的事 这是在贝克斯菲尔德 |
[11:20] | I remember because you were so nervous from cashing those checks, | 我记得是因为 兑支票的时候你超级紧张 |
[11:24] | you threw up your McNuggets. | 你把麦香鸡块都吐出来了 |
[11:25] | Well, I was so sure the teller knew that I wasn’t you. I was like, 12. | 我但是非常确定 柜员知道我不是你 我当时才12岁 |
[11:29] | We were such a great team, you and me. | 你和我 我们简直是黄金搭档 |
[11:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:34] | Gosh. | |
[11:35] | Everything was so much easier before they figured out DNA, huh? | 在他们会勘验DNA之前 一切都要简单得多哈? |
[11:38] | Yeah. Fuckin’ science. | 是啊 该死的科学 |
[11:40] | Yeah. I mean, now, if they have your DNA, I mean, | 是啊 现在 |
[11:42] | it’s kind of like there’s nothing you can do about it. | 要是他们拿到你的DNA 那… |
[11:45] | -Is there? -No. | 你基本上也就无能为力了 对吧? 对 |
[11:49] | Why are you asking? | 你为什么这么问? |
[11:52] | -Did you do something, Judy Ann? -What? | -你是不是做了什么 朱迪安? -什么? |
[11:54] | No, I’m just… making conversation. | 没有 我只是…在找话题 |
[11:57] | Yeah, well, I have other hobbies now. | 行 好吧 我现在有别的爱好了 |
[12:01] | I learned how to do nails when I was inside. | 我在里面的时候学会了做指甲 |
[12:03] | Oh, pretty! Look at– what are those? | 好漂亮啊!看看…这些是什么? |
[12:06] | Stars. No, wait, no. Hearts. | 星星 不 等等 不对 爱心 |
[12:08] | They’re cats. | 它们是小猫 |
[12:09] | Of course. I see that. | 可不是嘛 我看出来了 |
[12:12] | Looks good. | 很好看 |
[12:15] | Well, it looks like you’re really adjusting to your new life. | 看来你对新生活适应得非常好 |
[12:19] | It’s a nice place. | 这地方不错 |
[12:20] | Yeah, well, you know, as fancy as this place is, | 是啊 你懂的 虽然这里环境很好 |
[12:23] | I was hoping maybe I could slum it with you for a while. | 但我仍然想着 也许能和你一起待上一阵子 |
[12:27] | Get the old team back together. | 让老团队重新聚在一起 |
[12:30] | Oh. | |
[12:32] | I could do your nails. | 我可以帮你做指甲 |
[12:35] | That sounds nice, Mom. | 听起来不错 妈妈 |
[12:38] | But I’m actually, um, | 但我确实 |
[12:39] | not gonna be around for much longer. | 不会在这里待太久了 |
[12:44] | You going somewhere? | 你要去哪里吗? |
[12:46] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m going somewhere. | 对 |
[12:49] | Hmm. Oh, sure. | 对 我要去某个地方 |
[12:52] | I mean, you gotta live your life. | 当然啦 |
[12:57] | Oh, um, I have a… | 我是说…你有自己的生活要过 我有个… |
[13:00] | a little something I wanted to give you before I left. | 有点东西 我想在离开前拿给你 |
[13:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:08] | Well, I should | 那么 |
[13:11] | get going. | 我该…先走了 |
[13:14] | Bye, Mom. | 再见 妈妈 |
[13:16] | Bye. | 再见 |
[13:23] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[13:30] | Judy Ann? Wait. | 朱迪安?等一下 |
[13:33] | Where you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[13:34] | You didn’t say. | 你还没说呢 |
[13:39] | Oh, I’m, uh, | 哦 我要… |
[13:41] | going to Sonoma. | 要去索诺玛 |
[13:44] | To help a friend start a restaurant. | 帮一个朋友筹备一间餐厅 |
[13:46] | Uh-huh. | |
[13:48] | Good. Good luck. | 挺好 祝你好运 |
[14:16] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你他妈逗我呢? |
[14:17] | -Come on, dipshit! Green means go! | 快点 笨蛋!绿灯就是让你走! |
[14:21] | -Go! | 快走! |
[14:23] | Fuck. | 擦… |
[14:25] | -Mom. -Yes. | -妈妈? -嗯? |
[14:27] | I know you’re upset because Charlie called you an irresponsible fuck face. | 我知道 查理说 你是不负责任的蠢货让你很生气 |
[14:30] | Yes, he did. Yep, yep, yep. | 是的 他说了 对 |
[14:31] | But I’m really excited about the baby. | 但我对你有孩子这事真的很开心 |
[14:35] | You are? | 是吗? |
[14:37] | Yeah, I mean, I finally get to be a big bro. | 是啊 |
[14:39] | Aww. | 我终于能当哥哥了 |
[14:40] | You are getting big, aren’t you? | 你长大了 对吧? |
[14:43] | Like, overnight. | 仿佛是一夜之间 |
[14:46] | And, you know, I think Dad would be chill with it too. | 我觉得爸爸也不会介意的 |
[14:49] | Oh, he would be chill, huh? | 他不会介意哈? |
[14:52] | Why do you say that? | 你为什么这么说? |
[14:55] | When he died, there were only three of us, | 他死的时候 就剩下了我们三个 |
[14:58] | and now there’ll be four again. | 现在我们又变回四个人了 |
[15:01] | Well, five with Judy. | 连上朱迪是五个 |
[15:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:04] | And six with Ben. | 加上本就是六个 |
[15:07] | Right. | 没错 |
[15:56] | Okay, just a second. | 好吧 等一下 |
[16:10] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[16:12] | Oh, sorry, I was just– I was just grabbing a few things. | 抱歉 我只是…我只是要拿点东西 |
[16:16] | I’m leaving right now. | -我现在要走了 -天啊 |
[16:16] | Jesus Christ. Does anybody in this fucking family have boundaries? | 这个该死的家里 就没人有点界限感吗? |
[16:19] | You think of me as family? | 你把我当成家人? |
[16:21] | Sure, why not? You fucked my dad… | 当然 为什么不呢?你上过我爸 |
[16:23] | Guess that drunk loser fucked my mom… | 和那个上了我妈的酒鬼接吻 |
[16:25] | -So we’re one big happy family now. | 我猜大家现在是快乐的一家人了 |
[16:27] | Okay, well, I’m going to get out of your hair | 好吧 我不会再招你烦了 |
[16:30] | and let you metabolize all of this and everything. | 让你好好消化一下所有事 |
[16:35] | I just need a second still. | 我只需要再待一会儿 |
[16:38] | Are– are you, um… | 你还…你还… |
[16:41] | Do– do you want some– some water or, uh– | 你要水或者… |
[16:45] | Well, I have this. | 我有这个 |
[16:48] | Glacier Cherry? | 冰川樱桃? |
[16:50] | -Yep. -That’s my fave. | -对 -这是我的最爱 |
[16:53] | Me too. | 也是我的 |
[16:57] | Listen, I know you’re upset about the Ben thing. | 听着 我知道你因为本的事很生气 |
[17:02] | Well, I just don’t get it. | 我只是想不通 |
[17:03] | Uh, she hated my dad, but she likes that guy? | 她很恨我爸爸 但却喜欢那个家伙? |
[17:07] | -She didn’t hate your dad. -She had a weird way of showing it. | -她不恨你爸爸 -那她表达爱意的方式还真奇怪 |
[17:10] | All she did was yell at him all the time. | 她成天只会对他大呼小叫 |
[17:12] | Okay, well, your mom can be a little hard. | 好吧 你妈妈是有点难搞 |
[17:14] | -But she’s like a– -A bitch. | -但她就是个… -贱人 |
[17:16] | I was going for “rock.” | 我是想说可靠的人的 |
[17:19] | But that’s the kind of mom you want at the end of the day. | 不管怎么说她会是你想要的那种妈妈 |
[17:23] | Your mom is tough and solid, and… | 你妈妈很坚韧、很坚强 而且… |
[17:28] | she’s there for you, no matter what. | 无论如何她都会在你身边支持你 |
[17:29] | Even if you almost kill her in a hit-and-run? | 哪怕你肇事逃逸时差点把她撞死? |
[17:35] | Yep, even then. | 对 哪怕是那样 |
[17:38] | Your mom is | 你妈妈… |
[17:40] | really good at forgiving people when they fuck up, | 真的很善于原谅他人的过错 |
[17:43] | and that is a really hard thing to do. | 而要做到这一点 真的很难 |
[17:46] | Because she is fucked up. | 因为她自己就错得离谱 |
[17:48] | Who isn’t? | 谁不是呢? |
[17:54] | Um, how long was this sitting there? | 这东西放了多久了? |
[17:57] | Pretty long. | 挺久了 |
[18:00] | I don’t think it goes bad though. | 但我不觉得它会坏掉 |
[18:01] | -Ooh. Yeah, okay. | 是啊 好吧 |
[18:04] | You can have that. | 给你吧 |
[18:05] | -All right, I’m really going now. -Okay. | -好吧 -好了 我现在真的要走了 |
[18:08] | Here. Wait. | 来 等一下 |
[18:09] | -Oh, thanks. -Okay. | -谢谢 -好了 |
[18:14] | You come here. | 你过来 |
[18:15] | Right there. | 在呢 |
[18:19] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[18:22] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[18:45] | -Bye, Mom! -Bye, Boop! | -拜 妈妈! -拜 鲍普! |
[18:48] | -Hey, Jana. Here you go. -Oh. | 嘿 亚娜 给你 |
[18:50] | These your Cranes For Christ cranes? | -这些是你为基督之鹤叠的千纸鹤? |
[18:51] | Yep, all fucking million of ’em. | -对 全他妈在这儿了 |
[18:54] | Thanks. I have to say I’m surprised. | 谢谢 不得不说 我很惊讶 |
[18:58] | -I didn’t think you’d actually do them. -Hmm. | 我没想到你真的会折完 |
[19:00] | Because you seemed extremely mad when I asked you. | 因为我问你的时候 你看起来非常生气 |
[19:02] | Mm, yeah, well, I actually didn’t do them. | 是啊 |
[19:05] | -Oh. -Yeah. | 好吧 其实不是我折的 |
[19:06] | My friend Judy did while she was going through chemo. | 是我的朋友朱迪在做化疗的时候折的 |
[19:09] | -So you can thank her. -Oh. | 所以你可以谢谢她 |
[19:10] | ‘Cause she is an angel. | 因为她…是个天使 |
[19:12] | And I, I am a… I’m a cunt! | 而我 我是个…我是个贱人! |
[19:16] | -Oh. -Yeah. | 没错 |
[19:17] | -Yeah, I wouldn’t use that word. -Mm. | 嗯 我不会用那个词 |
[19:20] | -I mean, not in here anyway. -Oh, He knows. | -我是说 反正在这里不会 -他知道的 |
[19:22] | -Oh. -Everybody knows. | 大家都知道 |
[19:24] | Uh, do you mind if I ask, uh, what kind of cancer your friend has? | 你介不介意我问一下 |
[19:28] | Um, cervical. | 你朋友得的是什么癌? |
[19:30] | Oh. How’s her treatment going? | 宫颈癌 她的治疗进行得怎么样了? |
[19:38] | It’s not good. | 不太顺利 |
[19:40] | -It’s not good at all. -Oh. | 一点也不顺利 |
[19:42] | Well, I’m– I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[19:44] | Is it squamous cell, adno, or small cell? | 是鳞状细胞、腺细胞还是小细胞? |
[19:47] | Um, small cell. | 小细胞 |
[19:49] | Wait, how do you know that? | 等等 你怎么知道这些? |
[19:52] | -I’m a doctor. -Oh. | 我是个医生 |
[19:54] | You are? | 是吗?治人的那种? |
[19:55] | Like, for people? | |
[19:57] | -Yeah, I’m an OB-GYN. I told you that. -Oh. | 是啊 我是妇产科医生 我跟你说过的 |
[20:01] | No, you didn’t. | 不 你没说过 |
[20:03] | Yeah, I did. Rem– after the Easter Lamb Jam? | 我说过的 记…在复活节果酱羊肉之后 |
[20:06] | We were standing right there. | 我们就站在那里 |
[20:07] | Oh, God, really? I– I must have forgot. | 天啊 是吗?我肯定是忘了 |
[20:10] | Yeah, I don’t– I don’t think you were actually listening. | 我觉得你其实并没有听进去 |
[20:13] | Well, yeah, that’s– that’s a strong possibility. | 好吧 这很有可能 |
[20:17] | Hey, do you happen to know anyone at the St. Bridget’s Cancer Center? | 嘿 你会不会刚好认识 圣布里奇特癌症中心的人呢? |
[20:21] | Oh, why? Is your friend in the clinical trial up there? | 怎么了 你朋友 加入了那里的临床试验吗? |
[20:23] | Oh, yeah, I wish. It’s just… | 是啊 我倒是想 只是… |
[20:26] | We missed the deadline, so… | 我们错过了最后期限 所以 |
[20:28] | -Oh, that’s too bad. -Yeah. | -那真是太糟糕了 -是啊 |
[20:31] | I can make a call if you want. | 你愿意的话我可以打个电话 |
[20:34] | Seriously? | 真的吗? |
[20:36] | -Ah. -Oh, my God. Thank you so much. | -对 -天啊 太感谢了 |
[20:37] | Oh, of course. | 应该的 |
[20:39] | Yeah, I used to be cuddle buddies with the head of oncology up there. | 是啊 我和那里的 肿瘤科主任曾经是情侣 |
[20:43] | So he definitely owes me one. | 所以他绝对欠我个人情 |
[20:45] | -Yeah, I let him do some weird stuff. | 嗯 我容许他做了一些奇怪的事 |
[20:59] | Hey, Jude, it’s me. I got some news. Call me back, please. | 嘿 裘德 是我 我有事告诉你 拜托回我电话 |
[21:13] | -Hey, Jude. What are you doing? -Nice lawn. | -嘿 裘德 你在做什么呢? -草地不错 |
[21:17] | I’m– I’m sorry. Do I know you? | 不好意思 我认识你吗? |
[21:19] | I’m Eleanor Hale. Judy’s mother. | 我是埃莉诺·霍尔 朱迪的妈妈 |
[21:21] | She here? | 她在吗? |
[21:24] | Uh, no, no. She’s, uh, picking up my son from choir practice. | 不在 她去唱诗班接我儿子了 |
[21:28] | -Can’t tell if that’s a joke or not. -Me neither. | -我分不出这究竟是不是在开玩笑 |
[21:30] | All righty, then. | -我也是 那好吧 |
[21:32] | Uh, that’s okay. I’m just gonna wait for her. | 没关系 我等她 |
[21:35] | Why don’t you just come right the fuck on in? | 你他妈干嘛不直接进来? |
[21:49] | So, this is some, uh, | 这个故事 |
[21:52] | Real Housewives of Laguna type shit, huh? | 都能参演《拉古纳娇妻》了 |
[21:54] | Hmm. Thanks. | 对吧? 谢谢 |
[21:56] | I, uh, didn’t realize that you were | 我不知道你… |
[22:00] | out and about. | 已经出来了 |
[22:02] | So Judy’s told you about me, huh? | 看来朱迪跟你说过我哈? |
[22:03] | Oh, she might’ve mentioned a few things. | 她可能说了一些事情 |
[22:05] | Yeah, I wouldn’t believe a word she says. | 是啊 她说的话我一个字都不会信的 |
[22:07] | -She’s a natural-born liar. -Look, I’m sorry, why– why are you here? | 她是个天生的骗子 抱歉 你来这儿干嘛? |
[22:10] | Oh, don’t look so alarmed, honey. | 戒心别这么重 亲爱的 |
[22:13] | She came to see me first. | 是她先来看我的 |
[22:15] | She did? | 是吗? |
[22:16] | Oh, she didn’t tell me that. | 她没告诉我这事 |
[22:18] | Yeah, I’m sure there’s lots of things she doesn’t tell you. | 是啊 我敢肯定 她有很多事都没告诉过你 |
[22:22] | Man, whatever gambit she’s got running this time, | 天啊 不管她这次耍的是什么花招 |
[22:26] | must be pretty sweet. | 手段肯定很不错 |
[22:27] | She’s not– she’s not running a gambit. | 她没有耍花招 |
[22:29] | -Who the fuck runs a gambit anymore? -Oh, please. | 现在谁还耍花招? |
[22:33] | She didn’t come by this honestly. | 拜托 她肯定不是靠真诚得到这些的 |
[22:35] | Wait. She gave that to you? | 慢着 这些是她给你的? |
[22:37] | Yeah. Why? | 是啊 怎么了? |
[22:40] | -She steal it from you? -No. | -她从你这儿偷的? -不是 |
[22:42] | I’m sure it’s from one of her paintings that she sold. | 我很肯定这是她卖画的钱 |
[22:45] | Oh, she’s still doing that painting thing, huh? | 她还在画画呢? |
[22:47] | -She’s a really great artist, actually. -Oh, well, good for her. | 她可是个非常有天赋的艺术家 那挺好 |
[22:51] | Maybe that explains why she doesn’t want me around. | 这也许就解释了 她为什么不希望我出现 |
[22:53] | Might ruin her image. | 可能会毁掉她的形象 |
[22:55] | Or maybe she just doesn’t want you here. | 也许她就是单纯不希望你来这儿 |
[22:57] | What kind of person kicks her mother to the curb, | 什么人会把自己的母亲扫地出门 |
[22:59] | gives her some bullshit about going to Sonoma? | 还编些要去索诺玛的鬼话 |
[23:01] | -Does she think I’m some kind of idiot? -What? | -她觉得我是个白痴吗? -什么? |
[23:03] | I brought her into this world, and now she can’t help me? | 我把她带到了这个世界 现在她连帮帮我都不行了? |
[23:06] | Why? ‘Cause she’s too busy with her rich bitch girlfriends? | 为什么?因为她要忙着 应对她的有钱女朋友们吗? |
[23:10] | -She has cancer. -If she would just give me two weeks. | -她得了癌症 -如果她给我两周 |
[23:12] | -Two fucking weeks to talk to me– -Did you hear me? | -就他妈两周和我聊… -你听到我说的了没? |
[23:14] | -What? -She has cancer! | -什么? -她得了癌症 |
[23:17] | Your daughter has cancer! | 你女儿有癌症! |
[23:23] | You sure? | 你确定吗? |
[23:23] | -Yes, I’m fucking sure. -Oh, okay, all right. | -是的 我他妈很确定 -行 好吧 |
[23:27] | You just never know with Judy. | 你永远猜不准朱迪 |
[23:29] | Well, maybe you would know if you had ever been around. | 如果你陪伴过她 你就猜得准了 |
[23:43] | She gonna be okay? | 她会没事吗? |
[23:48] | -Hi. -Oh, hey. | -嗨 -嘿 |
[23:49] | Hey, Boopety-bops! Um… | 嘿 小鲍普! |
[23:52] | How was, uh, the practice? | 练习得怎么样啊? |
[23:54] | -It was good. -Yeah? | -很好 -是吗? |
[23:55] | -Hey. -Hey, sweetie. | -嘿 -嘿 亲爱的 |
[23:57] | -Aren’t you handsome? -Yeah. | -你真帅! -是啊 |
[23:59] | -Uh, Henry, this is Judy’s mom. -I didn’t know Judy had a mom. | -亨利 这位是朱迪的妈妈 -我都不知道朱迪还有个妈妈 |
[24:02] | -Hmm, well… | 好吧… |
[24:04] | Uh, yeah, she just dropped in to say hello. | 是啊 她就是过来打个招呼 |
[24:07] | -Think you might be too late. -Hmm, what? Why, where is she? | 我想你可能来晚了 什么?为什么 她在哪儿? |
[24:10] | I don’t know where, but she had a suitcase. | 我不知道 但她拿着行李箱 |
[24:12] | What? | 什么? |
[24:14] | Oh, f– | 擦… (詹 来电) (朱迪安) |
[24:49] | Oh, Judy, what did you do? | 朱迪 你做了什么? |
[24:58] | Obviously, I regret it. | 显而易见 我很后悔 |
[25:00] | And if I could go back and change what happened, I would, | 如果我能回到过去改变一切 我会的 |
[25:03] | but it was like something just… | 我觉得我是被什么东西…附体了 |
[25:05] | …took over. | |
[25:09] | That’s quite a story. | 这故事可真惊人 |
[25:11] | And Jen has no idea. | 詹对此一无所知 |
[25:13] | She would be horrified if she knew that I did it. | 如果她知道我做了什么事 她会被吓坏的 |
[25:18] | That I killed Steve. | 是我杀了史蒂夫 |
[25:20] | So you’re telling me she doesn’t know about any of this? | 所以你的意思是她对此毫不知情? |
[25:22] | No. | 对 |
[25:23] | Your best friend had no clue that you kept his body in her freezer? | 你最好的朋友 |
[25:26] | Uh-huh. | 完全不知道你在冰柜里藏了一具尸体 |
[25:27] | And then you used her car to transport it to Angeles National Forest? | 然后你还用她的车 |
[25:30] | -Uh-huh. -During a girls’ weekend? | 把它运到了安吉利斯国家森林公园 在女生周末聚会的时候? |
[25:33] | I’m a really good liar. | 我非常擅长撒谎 |
[25:36] | Okay, so how do I know you’re not lying now? | 好吧 那我怎么知道 你现在不是在撒谎呢? |
[26:05] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[26:07] | Why come to me? | 为什么来找我? |
[26:09] | Why not go to the FBI and try to strike a plea? | 为什么不尝试 找联邦调查局达成认罪协议? |
[26:12] | I thought it’d be easier to tell a friend. | 我觉得跟一个朋友说会比较容易一些 |
[26:21] | I get a phone call, right? That’s still a thing? | 我能打个电话 对吧? 现在还有这种说法吗? |
[26:26] | Yeah. | 对 是的 |
[26:28] | Yeah, you get a phone call. | 你可以打个电话 (接待室) |
[26:33] | Where is she? | 她在哪里? |
[26:35] | Where is she? | 她在哪里? |
[26:39] | You have five minutes. | 你有五分钟时间 |
[26:40] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[26:41] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[26:42] | Seriously, what the fuck? Judy, what the fuck? | 这究竟是什么情况? 朱迪?什么情况? |
[26:45] | -I know you’re mad. -Mad? | -我知道你很生气 -生气? |
[26:47] | What– I don’t even know what the fu– Are you fucking, like– You can’t do this! | 什么…我甚至不知道这是什么… 你丫的是不是…你不能这么做! |
[26:51] | I’m doing it for you. | 我这么做是为了你 |
[26:52] | What? Fuck you! | 什么?去你妈的! |
[26:53] | -Fuck me? -Fuck you! | -去我妈的? -去你妈的! |
[26:54] | -Jen. -You got into the trial, Judy. | -你可以参加试验了 朱迪 -詹 |
[26:56] | You have to go. That is our plan. | 你必须得去 这是我们计划好的 |
[26:59] | -No. No, no, no, no, that is your plan. -No, no, no, no. | -不 那是你的计划 -不 |
[27:02] | I’m sorry. You have to take it back. You have to tell them you didn’t do it. | 抱歉 你必须收回你的话 告诉他们不是你做的 |
[27:05] | I can’t. It’s too late. It’s done. | 不行 太迟了 我已经说了 |
[27:07] | No, it’s not too late. There is always a way out. | 不 现在还不晚 总会有出路的 |
[27:10] | I don’t know. I’ll tell them that you have chemo-brain or something. | 我不知道 我会跟他们 说你化疗导致脑子不清醒什么的 |
[27:14] | That’s a thing. People go nuts, you know, so they– | 真有这种事 人们会发疯 所以他们… |
[27:16] | -Jen. No. -Don’t– Jesus Christ! | -詹 不要 -别…天啊! |
[27:20] | Do you not even care what happens to you? | 你就不在乎自己遇到的事吗? |
[27:23] | You’re fucking drowning, and I am the only one paddling here. | 你就快溺死了 我是唯一在摇桨的人 |
[27:25] | Stop! | 住嘴! |
[27:27] | Stop fucking paddling and listen to me! | 别再摇桨了 听我说! |
[27:31] | This is my life, and I can do with it what I want. | 这是我的人生 我可以做我想做的事 |
[27:34] | -No. Judy, no! -Yes! | -不 朱迪 不行! -可以的! |
[27:36] | Yes! Stop! | 可以的!够了! |
[27:38] | Jen. | 詹 |
[27:42] | I’m dying. | 我快死了 |
[27:43] | Okay, I know you don’t wanna hear that, | 好吧 我知道你不想听这些 |
[27:46] | but that is actually what is happening. | 但现实就是如此 |
[27:51] | And this is a way out for both of us. | 这是你我共同的出路 |
[27:55] | I can’t lose you. | 我不能失去你 |
[27:57] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[27:58] | I can’t lose… | 我不能再失去一个人了 |
[28:00] | …another person. I– my kids can’t. | 我…我的孩子们也不能 |
[28:03] | I need you in this baby’s life. | 我需要你陪这个宝宝一起成长 |
[28:08] | -I need you. | 我需要你 |
[28:13] | I will be there. | 我会在的 |
[28:16] | -No matter where I am. | 不论我去了哪里 |
[28:20] | -I will always be there, okay? | 我都会在你们身边的 |
[28:26] | Okay? | 好吗? 好吗? |
[28:29] | Three weeks. That’s all I need. Just so she can do this clinical trial. | 三个星期 这样就够了 |
[28:32] | Are you crazy? | -只要她能完成临床试验就行 -你疯了吗? |
[28:33] | I– I can’t let her go. She just confessed to murder. | 我不能放她走 她刚刚承认自己杀了人 |
[28:36] | I’m not asking you to let her go. | 我不是让你放她走 |
[28:37] | I’m asking you to just wait a few weeks before you turn her in to the FBI. | 我只是让你等几个星期 再把她交给联邦调查局 |
[28:41] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做? |
[28:42] | Because she’s already gotten a death sentence. | 因为她已经被判了死刑了 |
[28:47] | This treatment is the only chance she has. | 这个治疗是她唯一的机会 |
[28:50] | Look, I’m sorry. | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[28:51] | I’m really sorry, but the law is the law. | 我非常抱歉 但法律就是法律 |
[28:56] | You know Judy. | 你了解朱迪的 |
[28:57] | And I think you have a pretty good idea of who Steve was. | 而且我想 你也非常清楚史蒂夫是什么人 |
[29:01] | She doesn’t deserve to die like this. | 她不该就这样死掉的 |
[29:05] | You can even put one of those tracker thingies on her. | 你可以给她戴个追踪器 |
[29:07] | -Jen. -No, Nick. | -詹 -不 尼克! |
[29:10] | She’s my best friend. | 她是我最好的朋友 |
[29:12] | I’m just asking for some more time. | 我只是求你再多给我们一点时间 |
[29:26] | I told you I don’t wanna do the trial. | 我跟你说了我不想做临床试验 |
[29:30] | I heard you. | 我听到了 |
[29:39] | -Does that thing itch? -Yes! | -那玩意儿会痒吗? -是啊 |
[29:43] | -Do you need, like, salve or something? -I don’t know. | -你需要药膏什么的吗? -我不知道 |
[29:46] | God, do you think I’m just gonna get a big rash under there? | 天啊 你觉得 我下面会不会长一大片疹子? |
[29:49] | That’s the least of your worries. | 这是你最不需要担心的事了 |
[30:08] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
[30:10] | Hiya, Judy Ann. | 嗨 朱迪安 |
[30:12] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[30:15] | I, uh… | 我… |
[30:18] | I wanted to give you a proper goodbye. | 我想跟你好好道个别 |
[30:21] | Before we send you off to Sonoma. | 在我们送你去索诺玛之前 |
[30:45] | Listen, you can report me, get me fired, whatever. | 听着 你可以举报我 让我被炒鱿鱼 随便怎样 |
[30:49] | I just– I couldn’t send Judy to go die in prison. | 我只是 |
[30:52] | Uh-huh? | 我没办法让朱迪死在监狱里 |
[30:53] | And it’s just three weeks. I don’t know. | 而且只是三个星期而已 我不知道 |
[30:55] | If that makes me a bad cop… fine. | 如果因此我就是个坏警察了…那好吧 |
[31:00] | Well, if being a human being makes you a bad cop, | 如果当好人让你成了坏警察 |
[31:02] | maybe they should rethink the whole thing. | 那他们也许就该重新考虑这整件事了 |
[31:08] | My career is over if Moranis ever finds out. | 如果被莫兰尼斯知道了这件事 我的事业就毁了 |
[31:12] | He’s not gonna find out. | 他不会知道的 (风衣汽车旅馆) |
[31:22] | -Oh, shit. -Yep. | -该死 |
[31:24] | -Oh, shit. -Yep. | -是啊 |
[31:26] | I was on my way over to tell him what I know, and this is how I found him. | 我正准备去告诉他我知道的一切 我就是这么发现他的 |
[31:31] | Room is completely ransacked. | 房间被洗劫一空 |
[31:38] | Do we have any idea who did it? | 我们知道是谁干的吗? (旧金山) |
[32:18] | You really think we’re gonna get away with this? | 你真的觉得我们能逃得掉吗? |
[32:20] | Well… | 我们当然…要逃掉 |
[32:21] | We’re definitely getting away. | |
[32:26] | Oh, my house hat! | 我的居家帽! (联邦调查局) (龙森 打火机燃料) |
[32:51] | I mean, you’ve been talking about going on vacation forever, right? | 你一直都在说要去度假 对吧? |
[32:54] | I have. | 确实 |
[32:55] | See? I listen. | 看吧?我听进去了 (国境线 墨西哥) |